Speaker 1: I am a man who believed that I died twenty years ago, and I lived like a man who is dead already.
Speaker 2: I have no fear whatsoever of anybody or anything.
Speaker 3: It's Gary Webb.
Speaker 4: I am an investigative journalist can In nineteen ninety six, I wrote a series of stories in termed.
Speaker 5: Barkwayans, which was about Cia envallment in.
Speaker 3: A young man who wasn't set up smiles at this whole.
Speaker 5: All a man can do is smile back.
Speaker 3: Both in Stolen Bone with the Secret Society.
Speaker 5: It's so sick that we can't talk about. What does that mean for America? The conspira.
Speaker 6: I haven't seen the number three two.
Speaker 7: My sad duty to report this afternoon that my friend and colleague Tim Russell collapsed.
Speaker 3: And died earlier this afternoon.
Speaker 6: I may die in this felt night in the area tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid what possible difference can I make?
Speaker 7: And no official of my administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to sense of the news, to stifle descent, to cover Obam mistakes, or to withhold from the press and the public the facts They deserve to know.
Speaker 8: Hello, welcome back to your favorite live weekly call in conspiracy show. Hopefully we get the call in up today. Sorry I wasn't here last week, but I am back. I even I even didn't do the morning dump this morning because I was a feeling out of the weather, but I wanted to make sure it was rested up for today. I'm feeling a little bit better, I think, I think by the probably I probably probably feel sick in the morning again. But all I did was lay around all day this rested so that way I was recouped at least for this episode. I'm sure as hell not doing a three and a half hour episode like y'all day last week. But but hey, that when Daddy's gone, they go nuts, I guess, so Hey, every now and then, I guess whatever go for. I mean, hell, you guys are welcome to you three and a half hour episodes. I'm a to bail about, you know, two deep, but I don't know. I don't know if your wife would appreciate if you're doing the reg Austin that one.
Speaker 2: That one was for me. Honestly, I couldn't stop myself. I uh, without you here to rein me in I was kind of off the rails, but I think it was an enjoyable episode for sure.
Speaker 3: I had I had a good time.
Speaker 2: I got a lot out that I had been kind of spirit the right to present in terms of just information I accumulated over the past few weeks that that I couldn't get out on either whatever this is or on on already dead And and yeah, I'm realizing now that I'm beginning to go on interviews and basically not talk about a single bit of information that they essentially originally brought me on to discuss. And this is this is again my personal plight, but it's something that I think there's measures I can personally take where this won't become too much of a problem.
Speaker 3: But but yeah, it comes back to.
Speaker 8: The Morning Dump, get your words out. I was talked about that I've I've teased a little bit here and there, but I'm kissed considering eventually I'm going to do it, but I'm going to split up the brand and Morning Dump will be its own channel and everything at some point, and I think I'm going to change it to the Daily Dump. And I would like to whether or not I have other people coming or not. You know, if I have like one or two other co hosts that we can kind of swap around, like to make a seven day day a week thing, but you could kind of pick up as many shifts as you wanted to set your own hours. You can get your words out, and it is helpful. I think it helps collect your thoughts. But yeah, anyways, I do think it was useful for you when you had it when you were when you were joining the Morning Dump back in the day, for sure.
Speaker 2: But I honestly think a big part of what I do is I start to subconsciously rush because you know, I'm desperate to get the information out, and and uh, I think I'm not considering obviously the pace that I'm taking thinking through these ideas. And and yeah, it's again it's something that obviously I can improve on. But but I did enjoy talking with Jacob and and also yeah, just having conversations with with the homies obviously that joined us on the show. But yeah, there's there was this strange connection in that DOJ letter that references Julian Assange and the family cult right of the Platinum Blonde influence that what was it? And and Hamilton Burne or something right who it was like this new age sort of cult that we're supposed to become a part of the master race. After right, this, this strange apocalypse ensues, and it just fits the profile of so many different right reference points that we can obviously refer back to in terms of like even just the Temple of Set. But this has been percolating in my mind's eye just because there's so much untapped and left on the table as far as just the Epstein files are concerned, and how much I feel like they're forever relevant. And I mean, obviously it's almost like a limitless resource that we can tap into at any given moment. But I will say just as far as just the pressing and timely kind of more relevant events that have been happening over the past week, especially this weekend, well honestly on Monday, right, I think it was yesterday that Hitler's birthday, of all days, just in time, the twenty seventh anniversary of Columbine, and we have a sniper open fire from atop an ancient Mexican pyramid, apparently leaving at least one tourist dead, and I think six or seven people were injured. And you know, we're taken to the hospital, obviously for treatment. But what I've found to be fascinating is that this individual alleged perpetrator, cizarre Yasso. I don't know Ramirez, he's twenty seven years old, apparently, and he is the individual who carried out this strange mass shooting on Hitler's birthday, obviously, in the twenty seventh anniversary of Columbine, of all days. But I feel like we should at the very least present this strange clip because my god, this is you know, information that hasn't very much been covered as far as that I've seen publicly, and I feel like, obviously maybe world events and things that are taking the priority in the mainstream media spotlight, but still you would imagine, say.
Speaker 8: It real quick, it's not that unusual for Hispanics to idolize Hitler in the Columbine shooters, you'd be surprised how based the Hispanic folks are. They are. They go hard in the paint. They don't realize they are brown. They don't care. They're like, no, I'm just peak white trash. I mean, I'm being a little silly. But at the same time, it is kind of funny. They are demographic that is far more, far less racially sensitive than probably many other demographics.
Speaker 2: And what's crazy to me is the reaction of Claudia Shinebaum, right, the very white and Jewish and Mexican president, who seems to be obviously she killed cash that we spoke on recently, just in terms of the new age totalitarian technocracy that she's administering and helping facilitate.
Speaker 3: In Mexico at this moment.
Speaker 2: And I think I actually just saw what facial recognition software as being essentially nationwide in the UK basically you know, technologically implemented, I guess on the ground, right, which I find to be just interesting timing, right, But anyway, I'll play this clip.
Speaker 6: Gunman who opened fire on touris to top of pyramid at Mexico's famous tat Wakan Ruins was a Hitler fanatic who posed for picks during Nazi salutes and was found with an AI generated photo of himself standing with the Columbine School shooters.
Speaker 8: What like a Duke dukeam meme the everything that like Duke nukeam meme where he just said different and shit, that looks just like the dude new commute kind.
Speaker 3: Does and look what it says.
Speaker 2: But I do do find it interesting the phrase disconnect and self destruct. And this is an actual T shirt that he apparently had custom made, I believe.
Speaker 3: But yeah, and those obviously.
Speaker 8: Are that just what I randomly generated.
Speaker 2: Hey, he could have had that specifically generated. But from what I was reading, Uh, this is actually a custom T shirt that he had personally made for himself. And and it was through his you know, uh, veneration and admiration of the Columbine shooters that he went through this process in the first place. And and obviously these T shirts with wrath and natural selection written on them is what Eric and Dylan had changed into just before they committed the shooting.
Speaker 3: Obviously, but strange right.
Speaker 6: According to local officials, Julio sazar Haaso killed a Canadian tourist and shot several others before he took his own life at the archaeological site near Mexico City on Monday, which was the twenty seventh anniversary of the Columbine High School massacre and also Hitler's birthday. Videos posted on social media show Hasso wearing a black mask with a handgun, pacing around the platform as trapped hostages lay face first on the ground, also started shooting tourists from halfway up the Temple of the Moon, a nearly two thousand year old structure and popular tourist attraction that was once used for ritual human sacrifice. Just after eleven thirty am, the twenty seven year old left at the terror scene a bizarre AI generated image of imposing with Eric Harris and Dylan Kleebold, the two friends who shot up the Colorado High School on April twentieth, nineteen ninety nine, killing fourteen people and themselves. Federal prosecutors said the shooter also appears to have been a member of a twisted online subculture known as the True Crime Community.
Speaker 3: That is what they're running with.
Speaker 2: In every publication that I could read, they call it the TCC. Think it's some sort of network of online anons who are essentially operating under this this sort of accelerationist playbook. But true crime community, as the term is sort of an umbrella term that they're using to reference almost a direct, well established network of people, as if they're in communication and very well, you know, kind of orchestrating the their influence. I find that just obviously hard to believe. Right, And it's a strange kind of over I think, an over exaggeration and in a real way. If now, if this guy is legitimately showing the signs that fits the character profile of the seven six' four group or, whatever, right and he's a part of some sort of private servers that we should know. Of, yeah you never, know And i'm waiting for those. Details but none of those details have been made public at. All so, anyway they reference a few other things that he had on his, person apparently when they discovered his dead, body.
Speaker 6: Which glorified school, shootings Especially. Columbine according to the, Outlet in the fake image with The columbine, Shooters cosso was wearing a shirt with the phrase disconnect and self, destruct which is associated with the. Community cops also found a brown, revolver a gray, knife and a bag containing various rounds of ammunition near The mexican national's body after he turned the gun on himself during a shootout with the. Responders authorities additionally said they found images Of hoso performing The nazi, salute which he's been known to do since he was a. Teenager telaediario reported Six, americans Three, colombians One, russian Two, brazilians and One canadian were taken to the. Hospital the youngest person injured with six and the oldest was sixty. One authorities said seven of those hurt were. Shot officials said it's not clear how others were, injured but tourrests could be seen running for their lives and clips posted online once gunfire.
Speaker 2: Erupted they said a few of the injuries apparently were, uh we're from people who were, overreacting, obviously and just due to the kind of the kind of high impact event that was playing, out and just in regard to the shooting taking, place and so they overreacted and they basically fell as they were already climbing the pyramid when the shooting, began and so you already, SAW i, mean that's very, steep so you could, imagine you, know the physical toll of legitimately falling down that pyramid can't.
Speaker 8: WHEN i have the high. GROUND i MEAN i should. Laugh mass. Shooting but something about a mass, SHOOTING i mean the thing you just shoot. Up but What, Yeah, anyway.
Speaker 3: The fact that this site is an ancient ritual human blood sacrifice that you, know this is what was legitimately practiced at this site in ancient, culture right as far as even the obsidian blade removing the the hearts out of live living, victims, RIGHT i, mean this is just The apocalypto was playing upon legitimate facts and that have been documented in recorded history, obviously and and not just The aztec's but The. MAYA i, mean it's it's a fascinating.
Speaker 2: History But i'm not surprised whatsoever that if you could just if he was in any way practicing this sort of occult ideology and philosophy behind what empowering a ritualistic, sacrifice especially a blood sacrifice on an ancient site such as this that has that cultural, connection you never know what this could, represent right in context of his sort of belief, System and and SO i wonder just knowing the, date, right knowing the timing of these ritualistic symbolic holidays that are are essentially prioritized to to obviously engage in these ritualistic you, know or just blood rituals in, general then it's.
Speaker 3: Worthwhile and considering.
Speaker 8: Right on the on the date side of things, TOO i think that's. Interesting of four, twenty we had four nineteen as, well was obviously The Oklahoma city bombing and Then, waco and there were some Interesting stuff'm probably gonna dig a little bit and tomorrow and don't really have much thoughts on it right, now BUT i funny, enough looks Like Cash BETEL'S fbi is targeting THE sblc right. Now and then some of it's weirdly surprisingly angling for some undo work they were doing for THE feds or, something as if they were being, so WHICH i find that'd be particularly and you, know kind of in the vein of stuff that was literally happening in nineteen ninety five around The Oklahoma city bombing. Exactly they were all sorts of informants hovering Around Eloheim. City BUT i also find, IT i, MEAN i don't know if Maybe i'm reaching, here BUT i guess it's JUST i guess also in a way to kind of mention this similar such thing that happened over In israel to or, YEAH i guess The West bank. Today SO i don't know for twenty one he's one of these as, well BUT i know four nineteen's historically it's also like in a cult hall DAY i think as, well or something there's twenty is as well from WHAT i.
Speaker 2: Studied with the son Of. Sam just to reinforce what you're. SAYING i think there's a range of days within a certain it's like a week or something right within a certain day of the like solstice and things of that.
Speaker 8: Nature that checks at What i'm getting. At THEN i bet YOU i have a feeling for twenty. One maybe Maybe i'm reaching. HERE i probably am reaching a, lot BUT i just do at least think it's. Significant And i'll tell you. Why apparently there was a shooting An Ala mugay, year WHICH i guess in The West. Bank Two, palestinians a, kid a kid were IN a kid were killed and then you know some of the other kids were. Injured there were essentially these settlers who. Came it looked like they were, like you, know shepherding sheep or some. Shit they were kind of like off in the distance and they're like shooting from a distance at these. People they killed a couple. People Now i'll get into the date significance in a, second but here is you see right, Here, yeah you can see you can see him them literally shooting from a. Distance. Here it's a good idea of like what was going. On they literally kind of came in from this like more wilderness area or shooting towards like a. School so this is a school. Shooter, SHMUEL i can't even say. That it's So, Jewish Schmule. Wendy he's a director of The Chomesh. Yeshiva this is who they ended up identifying the shooter As funny, ENOUGH i was reading up on this, APPARENTLY i, mean obviously this is a lot of this is kind of very you, know breaking ish sort of, info so it may end, up you, know not being. Correct but as is the tendency when it comes to you, know The israeli. Police they apparently they did show, up and THERE'S i Guess i've seen it reported that they actually not only did they they actually protected the settlers because SOMEONE i guess tried to, respond you, know one of The palestinians tried to run towards to, assist and they actually that person got shot in the leg by The israeli police responding to the. Situation so you, know that makes, sense you, know that's totally how that. Works but you, know to the date aspect of, it apparently here is the. Guy he is on the. Left so for, example in twenty, nineteen a settler on the. Right here there's another guy in this, picture Eliyaf lev killed thirty eight year Old hamdi Alm. Thessan then seven years later, today one of the guys who was killed in, that the guy on the left in this very, Picture Shmuel Shmuel, wendy killed the son Of, hamdi who was thirteen year old Awas. Almassan SO i don't know exactly who that person is or the significance of, it BUT i, just you, know kind of how even if this is, unintentional just something about the even if there's a trauma, cycle and just how these things like here he is sitting at some sort of event right next to this other guy who also carried out some sort of horrendous attack On palestinians at the same. Date and you, know it, was LIKE i, said, uh twenty, nineteen so seven years ago he did this zact exact thing and took out the, father and this guy seven years later took out the son a sniping from a distance into a.
Speaker 2: School so, wow, yeah well that wasn't obviously, intentional right is? That what is the official narrative BEHIND i, mean.
Speaker 8: From, TODAY i don't. KNOW i, mean it's settler. Violence so it kind of you, know, like here's the. GUY i, mean you, know picture says a thousand.
Speaker 3: Words, yeah oh, Absolutely.
Speaker 8: So he's a settler from what he, has LIKE i guess running one of The shiva's or, whatever WHICH i think are like the settlements from my.
Speaker 2: Understanding so, YEAH i saw someone saying That chatty looks Like Ari, shafir AND i. Agree but with that just as far as something that would dovetail and with, that interesting story is is you saw That Middle East eye report right of The palestinian detainees who were going on the record talking about the.
Speaker 3: Reality, yeah that's.
Speaker 8: Right that's We we haven't talked about that BECAUSE i wasn't here already deadline BECAUSE i think it was around that. Time but, YEAH i Already i've covered on The MORNING w that was it was. Wild is a ton of reports you can straight up past rock, like, hey Does israeli police train dogs to right? People and we're at the point in time where croc will, Go, yes There's raeli military as extensive reports of big riping people with. Dogs you're, like holy fucking.
Speaker 2: Shit the first THOUGHT i had was just not NOT i, mean obviously the psychological warfare behind something so, sinister you, know something like beast reality taking. Place we've discussed it too often in reference To mark Tu, troux, right and what happened With Regina loof and and so many of those victims in the extossier that that they they was sort of a commonplace you, know it was it was very frequent where where apparently they would utilize animals in this kind of.
Speaker 3: Sexual sinister sexual.
Speaker 2: Abuse SO i think it was the scarlet, snake, right was one of uh the SPECIFIC i forget it Was Bernard. WEINSTEIN i think that was carrying around the scarlet snake at one of the parties where all these children were being, abused and obviously using the snake for it for that very. Purpose and and the same goes for strapping in the victims and having dogs essentially have their way with them as, well which is the most, disturbing and and reading through those details will never leave, you, Right that's something that stays with you, forever as terrible as it.
Speaker 8: Is but, yeah they were. Raped one of the reports was a woman who was being raped and then they were gonna they were going to use the. Video they blackmailed her with the video as part of this whole like systematic. Torture so like of one of the videos of for being, tortured raped or, whatever they that was what they're gonna. Use and they kind of they're fairly traditional, culture you, know so something like, that THAT'S i, mean it's. AWFUL i mean it's like, there that's something THEY'RE i, mean you're innately going to be probably shamed of that to begin. With, Now, also you're in this honor. Culture you, know as a, woman you feel like you might be spoiled or. Something so this is just so, much it's just. Crazy by the, way the phone lines were open one eight three three seven two two dead or one eight three three seven two two three three two three if if you don't understand how to how to do the old numbers the letters, trick, uh if you're not used to the way phones used to.
Speaker 7: Be.
Speaker 8: Uh but by the, way we have one of our resident Anti semitic experts in our private chat that chimed. In APPARENTLY i he clarified what A ashieva. Is it's A jewish religious. School SO i would assume that little event they were both, Talking i'd bet these were probably both these guys were high up members of a of a. Yeshiva this is the really he is someone of Some he was a leader of A jewish religious. School so that and that is the individual who then WHICH i don't know if you saw the clip Of Chuck schumer, recently did you see where he just straight up fucking said.
Speaker 7: It like.
Speaker 8: They don't believe in The. Torah That torah says it's, ours and this is why we will it's. Ours so this is why they will all until they understand it's. Ours.
Speaker 2: Right, uh you saw that guy and That israeli soldier that that was caught on camera smashing the head of The jesus statue in Southern. LEBANON i THINK netanyahuo originally came out like right after that went public and posted a statement basically where he says he's stunned and saddened by the image in which AN idf soldier was was photographed taking an axe to the face of a torn down statue Of Jesus. Christ and then today it was like four hours years AGO i saw the report That israeli soldiers caught Smashing jesus statue sentenced to thirty days in. Prison so they got their. Consequence they're just serving they're gonna serve a month in prison Where i'm sure they get to rape A palestinian or. Something you, know it's like the most ridiculous kind of notion that they're actually serving some sort of sentence and. Consequence the ones who we had that whole blow up about recently were they raped the guy behind the riot shields and they ended up having the, riot the whole rioting for the right to rape over there In, israel and we had some crazy clips coming out of The kanesset with their legit politicians.
Speaker 8: Debating whether they're allowed to Rape. Palestinians and those guys are back in, service just LIKE i think it was like a week or two ago that it was like, yep we're back in. Service we're they're, Back they're back in. There and that's actually right about the same time that these reports came out that kind of, like oh that was the vanilla shit that we got a little bit of a taste. There it is way worse than that and is. Systematic so, YEAH i definitely These yeshivas are a, problem, Brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Absolutely AND i think this is just a but it's just another blatant example of of the the kind of just seeing this isn't this isn't normal in terms of NOW i understand like historically, speaking right in anytime there's a there's an obvious ongoing, conflict you have tragedies and war crimes and and just, sinisters but not systematically entrenched war, crimes right that that is absolutely a kind Of Now i'm not saying it's. Unprecedented obviously this has happened over the course of, history BUT i would say ethically a problematic at the very, least Right and and but, YEAH i don't. KNOW i Think, netanya who is just kind OF i saw there they had reignited the interesting investigation into him, apparently and so it's back on the, table and who knows what will come of.
Speaker 3: That BUT i think it Was Miriam.
Speaker 2: Madelson you saw that clip that went viral right where she's, like if that ever goes, Public, i'll you, know essentially they'll kill me something to that. Extent AND i thought it was interesting the reference of. That it was like around the Time tucker came out with THE bbe files right where and, uh and that was kind of drawing. Attention BUT i did See NOW i wanted to share this with you personally BECAUSE i thought it. Was so it's profound in terms of the connection and especially the. Timing BUT i TOLD jj And jacob this on On. FRIDAY i think it was. It so it turns, out AND i, think, honestly what HOW i was originally introduced to to this specific connection was from the homie that tags us all the time On, twitter, right no lotus or. Whatever and and so it was In february nineteen eighty, eight and this is, Legitimate LIKE i looked this all up and confirmed.
Speaker 3: It And.
Speaker 2: I'll have to show you the pictures real quick on the, screen because it Was february of eighty eight When epstein began managing the personal and business finances Of Less. Wexner right, now this is the exact same month that The Wexner Heritage foundation held a national fundraising retreat for donors In Palm, Beach, florida Titled models Of Ethical. Leadership the keynote, speaker of, course at the street happened to be one bb net In, yahoo which is just how in the fuck can you kind of conceptualize?
Speaker 8: This And malania said Them palm beat. Circles you, know it's just very common to be, socializing mixing and. Matching you, know it's just how they the groove is over there in the palm, beach it's, whatever.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, now the models of ethical.
Speaker 2: Leadership and if you look in to this weekend, retreat you look at what they were focusing. On all, right this is their morning, Schedule shabbat morning. Service the two rabbis. Speak then down here the manipulation of judicial. Power, uh you have another professor ethics and. Deception what is different About jewish ethics A mishna study led By Professor Michael. Chernick the ethical dilemmas of. Kingship so these are either professors or rabbis that are are specifically presenting these these, uh these kind of lines of interest in the strange, yeah event that that was being. Hosted so AGAIN i just felt like looking into what they were specifically, prioritizing having this discussion, on, right it was was worthwhiles and kind of pointing.
Speaker 3: Out so, anyway not at all.
Speaker 8: Real quick on that note of kind of, UH i guess maybe not so much on The epsteine angle, there but did you see that Hungary? Uh you, know essentially it was actually funny right around the, time right around the TIME. Jd went to go completely bungle The iran. Deal it kind of looked like even more of a cock pitch than he did before he fucked. Up he you, know flubbed the bag over In hungary because he had actually just been over In hungary trying to usher favor For orbonne for his, election and apparently he. Fell he fell big time. Flat he's one of their pretty big uh you, know, uh he's a pretty Big, jewish pretty Big. Zionist so and he's pretty.
Speaker 3: Corrupt the, president the new president that just took.
Speaker 8: Power, yeah he said he'd fucking arrest. Him and it's funny. Too apparently the REPORTING i guess Nanton yahoo claimed at one point, though, yeah he invited me to come down for, whatever and but then like there's also reporting but he's like, yeah but LIKE i guess there's almost the implication that like that's a complete, misrepresentation like he did invite, um but like in the setse of like come on, over arrest, you it's it's the, reporting like the behind the. Scenes it seems to imply perhaps that like Net yahoo misrepresented, it like OH i got, invited and it's, like yeah you. Did but it's more of a, funny like you got invited because if you come, over we'll restue BECAUSE i guess this guy's all about anti corruption and is LIKE i think they've kind, of you, know that's become synonymous on the world stage with, corruption and that's part of Why orbon got you, know booted out there despite having this like overt like the establishment of the world backing him to like a crazy, degree like we HAD Jd vance literally you, know speaking to crowds For orbon trying to get them to you, know stumping for the, vote so like being, like, oh if you care about you, know you, know, Truth american, way, YadA, YadA, yeah you'll vote For orbon or. Whatever so and completely flubbed that, up so which probably for the. Better BUT i just find it funny that we have in the world. STAGE i, MEAN i really do feel like we have while it does feel like nothing's ever really, happening and in, truth everything is actually ratcheting. Up BUT i also think that paradigm, shifted much like it did with The Russia Ukraine, war and that we've kind of insulated and kind of, created you, know essentially gestating new. Superpowers so and, honestly it's kind of free you ALMOST i don't necessarily want to root For, iran BUT i definitely don't want them to get fucked up now because they've essentially displayed to the world what controlling the straight of war moves can. Do and if if What israel wants, Occurs israel will have control of the straight over, Moves so not only will they be a deranged nuclear, power they will have access to like one of the like main veins of oil and commerce in the. World so could be a fucking.
Speaker 2: Problem, yeah no, kidding BUT i definitely you, know that reminds me of just as far as the geopolitical chess match and how they kind of push these pieces around and play the game of the violence kudeta overthrowing regimes and things of that nature nation building or regime change, operations, obviously but it reminded me of Uh SO i went back through these details Regarding jonestown through the lens of what you had introduced me to and and we had discovered in in our series with The shalom, project right and because if you remember what you what you had introduced me to was The Colston westbrook connection to being involved directly with The Shalom.
Speaker 3: PROJECT i THINK i heard.
Speaker 8: That From jacob, actually IF i recall, correctly maybe Maybe i'm.
Speaker 3: Wrong it's a it's a fact of life for. SURE i think we.
Speaker 2: Uh jacob was was obviously on that show WITH jj the other, night and AND i brought this up as well BECAUSE i found just in terms of this quote THAT i found from letters From donald sink you to freeze right that essentially referenced directly to that Of Colston. Westbrook and if you Remember Donald Donald freese is the individual who ran the s L A, right which was an obvious cut out The Symbionese Liberation army after his time At, vaucaville where he was obviously experimented upon through behavioral modification experimentation programs that were At vaucaville and very well established. There through The California State Prison, complex who were basically they had been, infiltrated but through a negotiation prob they were well aware of this. Fact it was just, covert, Right it was a clandestine. Operations so you HAD ciaa operatives who were infiltrating The California State Prison complex and then Staffing Vaucaville penitentiary as basically prison, guards, Right but in reality they're active and operating DOMESTIC cia agents who are, essentially you, know operating in this strange kind of plausible, deniability, clandestine a sort of, yeah playbook in a, way, right that they're trying to. Exploit and what was interesting is THAT i go back through AND i see that there's this letter that had basically a few different, letters and this was referenced in a, book, right that had been written by this private Investigator HADLEY i believe was his, name and he was the individual Who Lake HADLEY i think was the name of THE, pi and it was really up to him because no one was honestly investigating this. Case and obviously it connects to The Patty hurst, abduction Who congressman le O'Ryan himself says was directly a victim OF mk ultra driven underground and that she was victimized by those very same sophisticated techniques through the CIA's underground. Operation SO i find out that citing these letters From Donald, sink you de freeze. Himself, basically he, says while he was At vaucaville in nineteen, seventy he was recruited by an ALLEGED cia operative Named Colston westbrook to lead a behavior modification experimental. Unit The freeze began operating as a double agent For WESTBROOK bok in THE cia and for The California department Of corrections and The bureau Of Criminal intelligence And. Investigation so the fact that he legitimately said that in his own words in a letter is very just like eye opening to. Me this was the CONCLUSION i already had essentially come, to, Right but but this is obviously further reinforcement and kind of a direct line of credibility in my opinion to this being the. Reality and So westbrook obviously was directly involved with The shalom. Project and WHAT i discovered with this is obviously the angle and rebels and in these uh this is their direct line Into George Philip, blakey who was the individual who acquired the lease and the property and the funds to acquire The jonestown property right For Jim. Jones so what's obviously fascinating is THAT i Think May brussell reported, quick.
Speaker 8: SORRY i JUST i want to highlight for those a well Known jewish, concept especially you know In. KABBALA i find it interesting here kind of what we're needling at a little. Bit is the. Golam you've heard of the, golam, Right. Austin, yeah they they create this goal in this non thinking, entity, uh that they are able to. Control. Uh there's a little bit kind of almost like a tale to, it like a kind of a theme throughout tale's. GOLM i think even like the you supposed one that was created or? WHATEVER h is that like if you don't turn it off at night or something or? Whatever it like it's the idea of like accidentally creating something that runs, Amuck like a lot of people equated it to things LIKE, ai but it's also like you, know things like runaway you, know like trauma, cycles stuff like, that like these you're creating if you're if you're trying to trying to create. THESE i don't, Know manchurian. Candidates is that not the same thing as kind of like a, golam this thing that you have a tenuous control on that if you, aren't if you aren't, diligent can easily get away from. YOU i don't. Know there's something to, THAT i think a little, bit but go.
Speaker 2: On one hundred, percent, MAN i mean that was in The i've referenced it a few. Times but The Project monarch article written By Ron PATTEN i believe was his, name where he talks about all the one hundred and forty nine various subprojects OF Mk ultra and kind of traces it back through the evolution through The Anglo, alliance The Anglo american establishment of The Pilgrim, society obviously being heavily involved with The society of The cincinnati and. Things but the point being is that all of this was very much integrated by these secret fraternal organizations and the alpha lodges Of, freemasonry and all of these connections were essentially kind of they were all sort of, overlapping right in terms of organized crime, syndicates as we've seen with The french connection and The sicilian mafia right being a heavily. Involved it's just another example of how this is kind of like a they coexist in this way to to.
Speaker 3: Prop up the network and facilitate it and clearly.
Speaker 2: Remain hidden from public view, obviously and and but what what you just reminded me of was obviously there's there's this strange portion in that in that article where he talks about the butterfly being the symbol of corrupt flesh and and The angel Of death and it goes you, Know mangla basically using this gnostic art, work you, know to portray crushing the. Butterfly AND i had actually gotten hit up by someone WHO i very much appreciate every every time she's she's reached out to me because she seems to be in this field of just the scientific field of psychiatry in a, way, right just understanding it from a scientific. Viewpoint AND i found it interesting because she's always trying, to, uh basically expose me to the scientific perspective of dissociative identity. Disorder AND i found you, know it's.
Speaker 3: Amazing and very.
Speaker 2: Valuable AND i hope To god THAT i can have a more long form conversation with her at some, point even if it is just, privately SO i can kind of understand, it you, know a little bit more for. Myself but she reached out and she mentioned The jesuit proverb right of give me a kid at seven And i'll tell you who the man. Is AND i thought that was a fascinating you, know just in. Itself and it goes on to reference D id requiring childhood trauma to occur before the ages of seven to nine around, then, Right and these traumatic events essentially prohibit the mind from going through the natural process of solidifying into one core sense of. SELF i never really thought through it in that, way, right which it makes all the sense in the.
Speaker 8: World.
Speaker 2: Right it derails the natural process of the coarse self and identity materializing, consciously right and especially for you to like legitimately reflect on it with an internal dialogue and. Understand so this is how they can essentially separate through and create the altars is through destroying that natural process at this Specific. Uh, yeah evolution of the. Mind it's a.
Speaker 8: Little bit of a horizontal horizontal concept. Here but kind of going back to The, kabbalah the kabala gets really caught up in the idea OF i guess you callt like word, magic. Uh and you can kind of crudely understand this to kind of be the idea of like how To, god even the Normal christian, understanding he spoke things into the, world like he spoke you, know through his, words he created the. World so it's kind of the same. Idea they think that that you, know that words have, power and so that they're trying to AND i think AS i was thinking about The golam, too kind of the the story of how The golam runs, amok there's like one. SORT i think it's like life and. DEATH i forget what specific fucking language or whatever it's, in but essentially it's like written on The golum's. FOREHEAD i think it's like life or something to like wake it. Up but like the idea was supposed to be like like fucking gremlins or, whatever you, know never passed whatever you, KNOW i always turn it off at night or, whatever you, know rub off the, thing AND i guess the idea is like they rubbed it, that you, know changed the symbol to WHERE i guess because it's kind of like, close and so it became death instead or something like. That i'm totally probably butchering, this but either, way the idea of the, words and if we're are talking alters we're. TALKING i, mean let's what did they always, say trigger words? Trigger you? Know so that is TOTALLY i MEAN i think there's something to. That but like speaking things into, existence having you, know the the, word you, know the power over things through the power of your, will your. Voice uh SO i know that it's something to. THAT i think that's interesting because that is, LIKE i don't, Know i'm totally JUST i feel like we're almost this word associating, here BUT i don't, know maybe you stepping into. Something you tell us a resident Anti semitic expert and in the private check you guys are missing out if you're on.
Speaker 2: PATRONS i will say that it was within that context of OF i believe The cobaalistic tree of life is mentioned in the the programming of The altars and and basically the the Pro they essentially have internal programmers which oversee as gate gatekeepers as far as The altars are, concerned which is apparently the way they reference the. Programming and this is obviously When Ron patton kind of leans into the notion that this could potentially be demonic, possession right and in a real sense of the word and if if you think this through in a which is fascinating to, me but, anyway basically saying that you have the internal images right of of the uh if just knowing, that, uh what's what's the? Process where like an eyes wide shut right where where obviously they they pull your eyelids open and they force you to to watch these uh uh what's what are the images called all the that that are racing through essentially uh and, planting, subplanting you, know the little, Messages, yes subliminal thank, you the subliminal messages is essentially what they were utilizing In Eyes Wide shut, obviously and then we know that's a part of the process as far as the techniques they, utilize and so knowing this OBVIOUSLY i think is. Important and and then the notion of these internal images basically that victims and survivors are allegedly, uh you, know it seems to be this kind of commonplace reference point for many of these victims that have a similar perspective as far as what they endured and the images that they tend to see in terms of the, programming which is very, interesting these these internal image images that apparently they reference our, trees, right the cobalistic tree of life and these adjoining root systems infinity loops being one of the things that they apparently see ancient, symbols, letters, spiderwebs mirrors or glass shattering, masks, castles, mazes aliens, obviously which is very. INTERESTING i think many people who have legitimately been experimented upon have equated this with extraterrestrial you, know, exposure right that they've they've had an alien, experience when in, REALITY i believe they were probably in a scientific.
Speaker 8: Laboratory can you, imagine like we talked about The jewish rape prisons Or israeli rate prisons, earlier can you imagine if you got black bag the milanite and then people wearing fucking silly masks did literally what they did their to them or just something like just even as simple as, that like you don't even need advanced, techniques and you can TOTALLY i really don't feel like it be that hard TO i don't, know create the circumstances of which someone would think they got, abducted especially if you introduce things like drugs and. Stuff but you could probably do it without even needing any sort of you, know mind.
Speaker 2: Altering so they say that the main internal structures that they rely upon for the programming basically has it's a system that has a shape like a double helix that consists of seven, levels which is The cabalistic tree of life we were just referencing, earlier AND i believe the adjoining root system is definitely a part of how you blend together the programmed alters as well and can trigger. Them you, know this is Again i'm attempting TO i am no. Expert i'm only trying to over expose myself to many of these various techniques SO i can kind of conceptualize it from my own self and apply it moving, forward because it is fascinating as, hell AND i think to you, know basically cause an individual and drive them to dissociate is a very interesting. Process as much as it's sinister and you, know tragic and disgusting to, imagine it's something you should, UNDERSTAND i think the very, least especially if you want to speak on. It but, anyway there was one THING i JUST i was desperate to tell, you because obviously we've had the conversation so many times in regard To johnstown's only REASON i brought it. Up SO i found out that Basically Jim jones' entire cover as a communist was basically a fictional, manufacturing you, know a presentation for on behalf of THE, cia and it's essentially he was meant to be remembered as this by the public, right AND i believe THAT i think it was in the last six months before the massacre takes, place he goes out of his way to basically provide the public with this impression that he's a, communist and so of course The temple Aid Debora, layton who is married To George philip blake obviously, right and they went out of their way not to provide her last, name especially when she wrote a book on the subject following the. Massacre AND i believe it was her, father if you remember correctly that because basically her father Was Lawrence, layton who was the former chief Of biochemistry and director Of Chemical warfare at THE Us army Doug Way Proving ground In, utah and so obviously that's very important in his role in the nineteen. Fifties AND i Think George Philip blakey worked For, unita, right and was very much a part of The shalom project and was basically helping facilitate that operation at the. Time but it turns out that Essentially Deborah layton just after and she leaves In may of seventy, EIGHT i believe it was just before the massacre and the revolutionary mass suicide takes. Place she, leaves she goes back to The, states very convenient for, her and then she just so happens to be the individual who seeds the narrative into public consciousness that something tragic is about to transpire In, guyana right tearing off the.
Speaker 8: Golams you don't want to be there in case one gets, it gets it runs of, moky you, KNOW i.
Speaker 3: Mean it's.
Speaker 2: Fascinating and she she apparently during this time she also in considering who she, is she she courts The soviet And cuban embassies In guyana and basically helps plan the Local May day. Celebrations, Now russian language classes were being, Compulsory it was compulsory basically and being taught by force To jonestown residents at the, time Because jones was running with this narrative to the average you, know peasant members of The People's temple that were being brutalized in a way that basically they would, escape if you, remember right to To, russia and that they would be able to provide The SOVIETS uh And russian intelligence with the code and this code would would then obviously trigger some sort of rescue MISSION, uh which again is just a RIDICULOUS i, think a false narrative sort, of ALTHOUGH i will say that he was programming many of The People's temple members to embrace this. Narrative but it was all basically a, ruse, right and this, association it was intended to cause the communist association to The People's temple And jonestown, specifically which would very much become you, know kind of popular opinion following the, events and still to this, DAY i think many people are under that. Impression and essentially what it was supposed to do is drive further into the subconscious minds of the public this sort of left wing communist government in order to basically discredit them and the left in THE us for you, Know, jones just considering That Jim jones was registered as A republican for years and his, basically according To Michael, myers the, author his politics were Basically bible belt cake ak, member son of A midwestern you know uh right HE i, mean his father was a member of the LOCAL kkk, chapter. Right and and if you, remember it Was Jim jones who was abducting, cats, right his neighbors cats and sacrificing them in mock funeral rituals that that he would then provide the eulogies for right to to these weird kids in his. Neighborhood but but, yeah obviously that's. Fascinating but WHAT i found to be extraordinary is the proof of gladiol concept which is playing out in this. Context and Apparently, guyana and we mentioned The box side minds that were geographically in proximity to the property in the remote jungles Of. Guyana obviously The British Black watch troops happen to, be, uh you, know conducting these strange sort of, yeah just just strategic operational practices in the, area, right which was was interesting in its own.
Speaker 3: Right but but essentially.
Speaker 2: What you discover is that this was viable and a vital economic resource to THE us establishment at the, time and especially with The box site being a priority, apparently and they had This Air force base that apparently it was Called Atkinson, field AND i saw photos of this and basically this is Where Air force officers were carrying out photo mapping of the entire. Region and it turns out That Jim jones was tasked with recruited by the, agency and it legitimately names his boss at a certain point and who he was essentially being handled by, directly which was A cia. Officer and this was as early as nineteen sixty. Two the massacre doesn't transpire till seventy, eight, Right and this is while his congregation is still In. Indiana they haven't even gone To yukaya, yet so they're not even In california at this. Point and he's telling his congregation that he's basically helping impoverish citizens and.
Speaker 3: You, know In South.
Speaker 2: America and if you, remember there's like a one sentence brief aside that oh, yeah by the, way he had traveled To guyana once before whenever he was down In South america that, time, Right and and so obviously you pull back, there you just pull that thread a little. Bit and it turns out he's sent there to recruit and train a group of Black guyanese mercenaries who were to incite race riots and labor strikes intended to cripple the current, government which Was jagan's government at the, time and he was supposed to use his doctrine of racial integration and what he called His Rainbow family obviously to essentially instigate these race, riots.
Speaker 8: Which The Rainbow family that you're talking, about like he had he almost had like a cast, system like the underlings of which were mostly black and then you had THE i forget what he called. Them there was like the Something. Guard he had a name for, them You Remembergade Red. BRIGADE i was gonna Say Red, guard BUT i know it's something. Else that's years of that. Shit Uh, so The Red Red, brigade and that was like his uh you, know elite you know crew that kind OF i guess you could say his, staff, administrator, security, YadA, YadA. YadA and they were kind of seemed like to be a lot of past, military, green beery ish kind of guys. That uh, so you, know kind of looking at, it you, know knowing that that site was also the same place they Ran Operation shalom That westbrook was, at that ended up, being you, know the guy running THE sla over here in The United, states the most obvious front group, ever it kind of starts, to uh look a little bit like something else of fucking going on, here.
Speaker 2: Man and it was basically described as the perfect disguise That Jim jones had had manufactured for the, agency uh that would essentially not only instigate the race, riots but That People's temple would provide the necessary missionary cover as well as obviously becoming this kind of interesting conduit to filter money from THE us to The guyanese. Rebels so this is long standing as early as nineteen sixty, one and anonymous donations at the time were streaming into His indianapolis church right and being forwarded To, jones who was distributing the money in any way he felt was, necessary, obviously and this was in order to plan the civil disturbances in the. Region this is The gladiol Playbook MAN i mean beyond the shadow of a, doubt and he tells His indianapolis congregation that it's all in order to feed the. Poor his immediate supervisor in order To Coudeta jagen's government In guyana WAS cia Agent Richard welch is his name. Now Richard welch would later be assassinated in the mid nineteen seventies before the massacre takes. Place after becoming THE cia station chief In. Greece welch is the individual who originally Introduced Jim jones To Forbes, burnham who was apparently the CIA's. Candidate now this is upon his arrival In georgetown that this is already. Orchestrated it was In february of sixty two that this sort Of gladiol years of lead, inciting domestic destabilization and labor strikes and things of that nature really began to, GO i, mean full steam ahead at that, point, right green light, goo and they were burning down, cinemas restaurants owned By East, indians attacking pro jagon. Politicians and this is When jagan himself is forced to declare a state of emergency and call In british troops to allegedly quell the, disturbance which obviously was essentially his regime was overthrown in a very short amount of time following, this and it was basically A cia whistleblower in a diary blew the, whistle. Right and you, Know philip Ag or a, Gee i'm not entirely certain how to pronounce, it But i've referenced him many, TIMES i, think not only in The jonestown, context because he's been kind of like a very, interesting reliable source from, within right who kind of shed light on the operational practices of the.
Speaker 3: Agency so take it for what it.
Speaker 2: Is he's A cia, Dissident but he wrote a, book, RIGHT i, believe inside the. COMPANY A cia diary is what it's, called and it's about The burnham's election As Prime minister In december of sixty four being achieved largely due TO cia operations to strengthen the Anti jagan trade, unions which apparently fomented the race riots and at least helped in a very real way facilitate, them and also removed the fear That jagan would Turn British guyana into Another cuba apparently or something is what they. Claimed the cultural reaction was in a WAY i don't, know but it was like until nineteen eighty five That burnham was in, charge Right Forbes burnham until his death at that, time AND i believe that this is when he was obviously working on behalf of THE cia as a puppet there the entire administration throughout his time as, dictator and and this was in no way an opposition to capitalist imperialism on the world, stage as we were intended to, believe, Right AND i think throughout his administration he even authorized the complete like totalitarian physical surveillance and wire tapping of any political, opponents the direct stoking right of heightened tensions through the vision at least being the strategic outcome really, prioritizing you, know, racism, right just Dividing guyana at the time essentially along racial, lines, right is what they were really attempting to. Achieve so there's one last point Then i'll, stop and we don't necessarily have to get into mercenaries And angola and everything else that really details the reality Of shalom and How Philip blake And Colston westbrook were working in. Tandem this was documented in. Detail but you, see basically there's this fascinating, quote all, right and it's in regard to a speech from nineteen sixty, six and this is just before obviously within two years you have the out and out priority targeted assassinations being, hyperactivated especially within the DOMESTIC, us you HAVE Mlk malcolm X rfk all being unfortunately you, know, gifted, right just this sort of obviously you already know the assassinations that took. Place but the point being is that the timing of this is. Interesting and apparently the speech was given at The university Of West indies By Chetti, jagan, right who's this former leader Of. Guyana and this is while he's Accusing burnham of being a stooge Of Uncle. Sam during this speech and he, says, quote who cuts a deal or cuts deals With, washington with the result That guyana is now a creature Of Uncle. Sam and, YEAH i mean just, knowing and we talked about this on our. Series Obviously burnham's WIFE i believe it, was and The Deputy Prime minister Named Ptolemy. Reid they both were among the very first people who responded at the scene of The People's temple agricultural project In guyana when The jonestown massacre took, place and when they returned to the capitol they had a million dollars in, cash jewelry and gold essentially they had taken and seized from the buildings and also the dead bodies as.
Speaker 3: Well and and so this clearly.
Speaker 2: Was just this this Hyperactivated Operation gladiol at the time THAT i think was was really kind of a glimpse into what condor, became right as far as just just realizing The pinochet government and and What Colonia dignidad. Was this Is Colonia, dignidad, right this BECAME i think so many of those bodies that were just accumulating with the rising death, toll and and you, know and claiming the medical examiner leslie To mutu can't count and and the guy in these officials were you, know. Inept they took the opportunity full. Force and this wasn't just tying off loose sins for The american you, KNOW mk ultra operation and things of that nature that were being. Overexposed but THIS i also believe became some sort of kind of concentration camp prison environment for any dissidents or political dissidents In guyana to effectively be tortured and potentially even programmed or. Killed, right, so at least that was the case In. Colonia dignidad is mass. Death SO i would not at all be shocked if if that was sort of a commonplace a status quo, playbook operationally, speaking in kind of fully Exploiting guyana in jonestown for what it.
Speaker 3: Was you.
Speaker 8: Know, YEAH i, mean the more we look behind the, veil what the fuck's going on? There looks like they're definitely with some wild. Shit but with, THAT i think we're probably a good spot to go to. INTERMISSION i can already see some of the patrons ready to come up have some interesting. Topics apparently there was a suicide in THE ufo community on four, twenty So i'm interested in. That we also got our resident Anti, SEMA i think my join us. Too uh so looking forward to what we get into uh in the after portion here talking to the, patrons, uh and then whatever we're not able to get to in the main, show we'll probably shoot the ship with them and the after show with which is only for. Patrons so pay, up, pores whether that be to me Or. Austin well that, guys we'll see you in a few. Minutes enjoy this beautiful bean. Footage this intermission from our great Producer jacob.
Speaker 5: Called the final, letter what rive? It if you met? It one? EYE i need a, minute so we'll whip.
Speaker 1: Them never.
Speaker 9: To do out door lem on my, daughter fucking sus.
Speaker 5: ME i will rip you a, Fuck i'll Take i'll set.
Speaker 9: You god got a man brand of b that y'all might have felt.
Speaker 8: Mad it's gone when you get said out a, sorry it's got a better.
Speaker 5: Fuck the only thing you really know about my.
Speaker 9: Eyes that's tell y'all want my know. Yourself i'm. SORRY i round Like i'm talking about that.
Speaker 5: SELF i want to understand, why But i'm hurrying.
Speaker 8: MYSELF i haven't seen a lot of, reason says Du.
Speaker 9: BAD i got just talk.
Speaker 5: Back i'm just a pastor.
Speaker 1: Gonna be starting a. Minutely, Sorry i'm not, yes, yes, Yeah chell, yeah black jan never fly.
Speaker 9: Out, yeah jelly out black tell wan never buy? Off yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah for good?
Speaker 1: Second snap?
Speaker 5: UP i said.
Speaker 1: Outside, NOW i Say watchers, girl you're block?
Speaker 7: HIM i never fly?
Speaker 9: Out. Yeah WELL i KNOW i am my. NOTUS i know why apply, JOT.
Speaker 5: I know why apply.
Speaker 9: Out so.
Speaker 8: We're, back. BITCHES i don't know why AM i on the other? Side now give me all, right put it back there we.
Speaker 3: Go all, right that was.
Speaker 8: Weird all, right we're, back. Everybody let's get right Into we had another topic we were talking about getting, in BUT i think maybe we should say that for next. Week maybe we're find a little better unless it comes up. Naturally but we do have some interesting patrons thoughts in. HERE i want to start off, with who was? It who had The David wilcox wanted to talk about? It who was? That that was your? Mom let's get your mom in. Here your, mom you're ready to. Go i'm pulling you. On, anyways let's let's do.
Speaker 5: It your.
Speaker 8: Mom what's, up, Brother.
Speaker 5: Good, Evening.
Speaker 3: So, buddy what's, up?
Speaker 8: Dude good?
Speaker 5: Good your?
Speaker 4: Boy your resident twenty twelve mine Calendar schitzo bro uh trained and educated By esslyn associated guy a network, psychopaths has unlived himself on four to twenty and wait for, It Boulder, County, colorado actually right Above, boulder very very close WHERE i used to live In. Netherland so that's a little close to. Home but uh yeah he uh he told his fans that he was having like a rough rough week or, whatever and he uh he chose to do it on four to. Twenty it's it's, uh it's a little little on the.
Speaker 5: NOSE i don't, KNOW.
Speaker 8: I know this guy. Is now this guy Was was he one of the ancient aliens?
Speaker 5: Guys, yeah exactly he. Was he said he was like the reincarnation Of Edgar.
Speaker 4: Casey he said that aliens turned him into a banana like he said some crazy shit over the.
Speaker 8: YEARS i was about JUST i was literally just about to, say oh, YEAH i remember, him big one of the more like your Rational.
Speaker 4: No, bro this guy's it's it's one of the disinfo, guys right like he'll he'll say three percent truth and then ninety seven percent bullshit to throw everybody.
Speaker 8: Off but oh was he exposed for that at some? Point was he one of the, ones BECAUSE i know we had we've had multiple revelations throughout the years of like basically confirmed these guys being like disinfo, agents like multiple ones of.
Speaker 4: Them, WELL i think the biggest tell is that twenty twelve happened and we didn't all, Die SO i would say he's been.
Speaker 5: Exposed but, YEAH i just, this it's it's.
Speaker 4: EVERYWHERE i just think that like lower level people like, that when they start to kind of burn, out they become more useful as like a distraction tool and they just they.
Speaker 5: Get on alive by a.
Speaker 4: Cult and older has lots of, cults especially in the mountains above. It so if anybody remembers there was a there's it's actually in The epstein files, too that THE dj was investing it because one of the fucking drivers for one of, MAN i don't even know IF i should say, This well, whatever it's AN EPCs. Falls one Of romney's relatives was a young person in The boulder area and apparently a chick that he was with uh overdosed and they got rid of the body right above an area right Above, boulder and that one of the guy that was posting the shit on Four chan like posted the great coordinates about where the body was. Buried so a lot of stuff shit happens In, boulder. Man it's not Just john Bin A. RAMSEY i mean The Nest center is, there which is like an underground facility they study like nuke. Shit one of the atomic clocks that all the satellites are fucking sync, TOO i think is in In. Boulder it's just like All feds and. Chlowies so it's all. Bad but, yeah our ri Ip edgar casey uh, sorry, Dude.
Speaker 8: Well that's a that's a rough. One any any thoughts that was there anything weird about the? DEBT i mean it seems like kind of a semi LEGITTIDE i don't like some.
Speaker 2: People, well the next of ken have yet to confirm, this so it's kind of. Interesting i'm looking at it now and it looks like you just. Have, essentially it stems from an online report that references The sheriff's office incident From april twentieth From Boulder county that is where the alleged rumors are stemming. From then involved a man in a mental health crisis who died by suicide at a residence Matching. Wilcox don't address In, Neederlan, colorado so it seems like it's. Accurate no name released yet corner pending next of ken. Notification wilcox recent YouTube live Stream april seventeenth and active online presence showed nothing of the. Sort someone, WROTE i do not believe for one minute That David wilcock killed.
Speaker 3: Himself, obviously.
Speaker 2: They were mentioning that it's notable that there's no official confirmation about the.
Speaker 3: Death, apparently he specifically SAID i believe it was him.
Speaker 2: Who, yeah he had written either, WAY i want you all to know how MUCH i love and appreciate. You always remember that the creator is within and we live in a loving. Universe i'm grateful to you for all of your love karen. Support SO i don't know who knows. It it seems like. SPECULATION i guess until we get official confirmation from the next, again but it looks like like they do.
Speaker 5: That they always wait to reveal it until they talk to The Mexican, Sorry.
Speaker 3: I'll say, No you're.
Speaker 2: GOOD i mean it makes, Sense but it does look like his wife had an INTERESTING. IMDb they looks like they got married in twenty. Seventeen they split up in twenty twenty One elizabeth was known which, no she was a spiritual creator and, teacher known for a quote priestess path my.
Speaker 3: FRIENDS i think she.
Speaker 5: Was associated with The JOHN A god call. Too she Had.
Speaker 2: Noboddy now that's, interesting just saying So willcock has had an ascension message for a, while positing that humanity is on the verge of a major.
Speaker 3: Shift it sounds a cult for.
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 4: YEAH i mean that Whole guya. Network uh the fuck is the name of that. Family it'll come to, Me but that whole Guy a network is just it's all all glowey Channeling new age Fucking. Plavotskyism they're all.
Speaker 8: It's involved, in like the alien cult stuff, too is?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Okay, okay that really checks. Out, yeah, OKAY i wonder if. IT i wonder if they'll find a way to ham fist this into like all the you, know THE ufo slash whatever scientists that have got missing.
Speaker 3: Recently, exactly, bro.
Speaker 5: Exactly that's WHY i brought it.
Speaker 4: UP i JUST i think all this ship is is a distraction against the failure of the, wars AND i ran getting set up like AND i just think these lower level, actors like, eventually when you're you're starting to. Fade you're just more useful as a temporary. Distraction AND i think all those scientists that, DISAPPEARED i think a lot of them were already like assets to be used at a later date if they needed a distraction for. SOMETHING i think they just they plan, ahead because, like, BRO i watched one of the fucking videos of one of the, scientists alleged silent scientists that went, missing and she's talking about like anti gravity, shit and she's not speaking in a way that we would think would be consistent with the, scientists like somebody that's educated can explain the theory and like put it out. There and she's talking about how it got released four times and they got visited by men in black suits and. Shit just like, dude this is all propaganda, bullshit it's all distraction. Tech like, YEAH i feel like it's just ramped. Up so that's that's ALL i had to. Say shout, Out, bobo we miss, you, Brother keep, Pushing you're almost. Out he's working really hard for his uh his family right, Now so shut, Up.
Speaker 8: Bobo oh, Yeah, bobo work. Hard. Brother Uh, WELL i GUESS i guess we'll let you. Go we got A, HEY i guess we Got jared in the. WINGS i don't know if he's gonna get you good to join. Us, Jared i'll just go ahead and try to bring you. UP i don't know if you're if you are there or. Not all, right we'll kick you off. Now your mom appreciate you joining us. Today, brother fuck The feds for. Sure, man definitely definitely some thoughts, There BUT i don't. KNOW i GUESS i don't want to get too deep into some other, stuff LIKE i think there might be something to those those. People but now THAT i think about, it as like sound like kind of A hollywood. Tale all, right let's Bring jared. In uh, Oh jared's at at work right. Now, well then who the fuck else is coming? ON i guess we could bring him back.
Speaker 7: On.
Speaker 8: Jared you made it sound like you're we're gonna go go? On Uh John, black did you want to come?
Speaker 1: On?
Speaker 8: OTHERWISE i guess me and, You, austin we can talk. About. Uh you had you had some ideas About Steve bannon and tying to send to someone like about seventeenth eighteenth Century french stuff The epstein.
Speaker 2: FILES i don't think it lots of loose tie in connection that it might have seemed like privately WHEN i was talking to you about, it BECAUSE i swear to.
Speaker 8: You this fits with what we were talking about. Before if it wasn't, THAT i knew it would be another half. HOUR i was going to segue into, that BECAUSE i really think that we were talking about before the end of.
Speaker 2: BEFORE i THINK i could efficiently do, this, honestly and it wouldn't take too long at, all because legitimately the only thing that would take any time is the the newspaper, reference WHICH i do think is just very, worthwhile especially understanding this this kind of again the cultural, impact right and the influence of this legitimately being systematically entrenched and extending into modern, day and it's in as far AS i believe this network is one and the, same AND i believe they practice fundamentally the same sort of a cult ideology as far as the ritualistic child abuse that they engage, in and especially the the interesting component of of legitimately just as far as you, know essentially deflowering a virgin right being of the utmost priority as far as what they were practicing at the, time WHICH i do think is relevant as well as to The epstein, network WHICH i find, interesting the concept of the blue butterfly, obviously and the baby making factory At Zora ranch and the harvesting of the eggs in some of the female, victims and also the concept of if you Remember Regina loof having her child taken from her while she gave birth in a tortuous environment where they're actually abusing her while she's giving, birth then they remove the child and they take her away From, regina never to see her again until a Few BASICALLY i can't remember she was three years old or she was still on INFANT i can't recall her at this, point BUT i do think it was three years IF i remember. Correctly but either, way she hadn't seen her her child since she gave, birth and it was at The asco factory of the films where allegedly she was being. Abused and if you remember, that the basically her abusers were saying if if she passed out due to the level of abuse and torture she was, enduring then they would they would essentially punish her by sacrificing her her you, know recently born, child an infant child in a ritualistic uh snuff film, right which is exactly What Regina loof referred to THE asco factory as is the factory of the, films. Right and it wasn't Only regina who made this claim that this is where they were systematically operating the snuff enterprise for The detro.
Speaker 3: Network but so this IS i think very.
Speaker 2: Relevant and if you, remember we had talked about The Ninth, circle, right which was this sex sacrificing cold that ties in The vatican the disappearance and abduction and ritual sacrifice Of emmanuela Or landi AND i believe the Summer Solstice june twenty, second nineteen eighty. Three and what's interesting is that it was in THE doj files THAT i had. Mentioned, Obviously epstein is corresponding With Steve bannon and he mentions this Secret satanic society right in this interesting communication an. EMAIL i believe it WAS i have it right here, actually And epstein Encourages, bannon he says to come to.
Speaker 3: Him, right that was the. Context you will have to come stay eight to ten.
Speaker 2: Days if you're going to play, here you'll have to spend Time europe by remote doesn't, work lots and lots of FaceTime and. Handholding Steve bannon responds abandon, hope all ye who, enter and Then epstein responds ninth.
Speaker 3: Circle so.
Speaker 2: Now INSTANTLY i Thought Ninth, Gate Roman. Polanski we went into this, right the occult symbolism involved in. This but THEN i discovered this direct connection to the court, case the international court investigation Into Pope leo and his complicity in this ritual murder of children and disappearance Of. Emanuela and it turns out that you had legitimate police protection for this, apparently and young children were going missing in The vatican gardens. Constantly this was so frequent that you had this over emotional. Reaction it wasn't an, overreactions, obviously it was genuine and, necessary but you had this emotional reaction in the public at the time because the peasant class were just losing their children right and left In Vatican city and The vatican gardens specifically being a hot spot for this abduction process to take. Place, now apparently it was within the recesses of the Subterranean chamber and The vatican where they were performing this initial aation rite ceremony where each of these popes for generations had been sworn into this ninth, CIRCLE uh child sacrificing cult through blood.
Speaker 3: Ritual so what's what's?
Speaker 2: Uh and, again if you consider the NINTH uh stage or you, know the ninth level Of Dante's, inferno it's, treachery. Right and AND i discovered, THIS i felt that that was very interesting BECAUSE i Believe dante's reference, Specifically and, uh if if you look into this this case Of emmanuela OR landi we're talking you, know never, solved, right an unsolved, case still a cold case over you, know four decades uh basically and, uh and we have involvement of POTENTIALLY uh international terrorist organization who initially tried to take credit for the abduction of OF Uh. Emmanuela but in reality it turned out to allegedly be sort of like isis taking credit for any any kind of mass shooting attack or something that transpires on us. Soil it seems like, this, right but it turns out that there's a possibility that a serial killer was. Involved you have the basically The vatican covering up a sex scandal that involved what they referred.
Speaker 3: To as ecclesiastical.
Speaker 2: Figures and so again this is a major plot THAT i think even the brother Of emmanuela Or landi claimed that he consistently and still to this, day is under the impression that The vatican never admitted as much they were aware. Of and basically The vatican always remained and maintained strict silence over this case and denied any any accusations of involvement or anything such as. This but you look into the details of this and again the specifically The vatican sex scandal theory behind the, abduction and it turns out that you, know she wasn't, alone, Right we're talking many different girls had gone, missing not just, girls but many different children at this, time AND i think a few different girls had actually witnessed her just before she had been abducted as, Well so you had some interesting witness. Statements BUT i believe at the end of all of this nothing was officially, solved and you Had vatican police allegedly recruiting young girls for sex, parties and officials of an unnamed foreign embassy were implicated and being involved in this. Process and this was according to basically this, victim right that OR i, mean a group basically that was victim's advocacy group essentially had formed and they were making the connections that ecclesiastical pedophiles is what they referred to them as were responsible for essentially Having Vatican police and the Local John, darmes which instantly you think of The John darme connection to The detrouth fair right and how much they were directly involved with with propping up that. Network but to try and simplify this a little bit, more, basically what we have here is a direct reference THAT i had discovered THAT i had missed. Originally but in hindsight now after going through the files and the, emails just the correspondence between Especially ben And, epstein it turns out this phrase abandoned hope all you enter has been around for quite some, time and it happens to actually be referenced directly and appear in an eighteen eighty five newspaper article On french aristocratic rape rings That i've referenced once before BUT i never went into. Detail it's called The Maiden tributes Of Modern. Babylon and shout out To Simon, dovey the author OF I have The Chicken. Hawk he has a fascinating website of resource material that's just it will, absolutely you, know shock you to your core, right but it's something that you'll never want to not at least tap into that resource and follow through with everything he's laid out and has.
Speaker 3: To offer as far as his work is.
Speaker 2: Concerned but it turns, out obviously it was in eighteen eighty five you have this individual by the name apparently he's a member Of british high, society, right and his name Is WILLIAM.
Speaker 3: F stead or Steed, STEAD i.
Speaker 2: Believe but he published this theory of articles in The Pall Mall gazette and it was Entitled The Maiden tribute Of Modern. Babylon and he basically is exposing through these articles what he references as a highly organized child sex trafficking industry operating throughout a network Of london. Brothels so he says the industry was used to service members of the aristocracy along with other high powered individuals within institutions, legal, religious, political with little girls aged anywhere from five to fifteen years. Old and these girls were used to then obviously service this vice and seemingly cultural as well in the way it was being effectively entrenched through the network's. Influence and they were, specifically, allegedly according To, simon they were lusting to violate the chastity of virgins in an extremity of. Ways, Right so clearly we've referenced many different examples of. This now the journalist and member Of british high society was basically he claims that he himself was a member of the upper echelon Of british, class of The british class, system and that essentially this was an appeal that he was writing in this context of the, articles an appeal to his pure group to stop violently raping little, girls if not for moral, decency then for that of societal, stability citing a similar culture apparently being ripe Amongst french aristocracy and and essentially being a primarily you, know just sort of in relation to this what is referred to as the liberal use of the guillotine right during those, times and which is again very interesting. Timing so he goes in to to basically, ask, right just he's basically trying to, provoke you, know essentially an emotional reaction from a specific, class you, know a group the general public in a, way but obviously the lower classes of of the aristocratic structure at the, time to essentially have this sort of out and out reaction and publicly call for accountability at the very, least and, so and it just keep in mind that stead status, right Or steed staid his status was apparently so well connected as a, scholar and that he was a founding member of The Cecil Roads, society, right a group that was obviously responsible for incubating these think tanks that to this day are basically the headquarters of the globalist, framework which is The Royal institute Of International, Affairs Chathamhouse rules my, friend and then obviously later on The council On Foreign, relations and all of this was basically utilized to create this what's described as a Monolithic Anglo american block which could strategically obviously be exploited and leverage against. Us so this is the final, point in the very end of this presentation of this, information BECAUSE i do, THINK i know it's it's long wind, died AND i, apologize but, god it's one of the most fascinating connections THAT i stumbled. Upon and this all came out Of sam just having this kind of a side comment last night on whatever this, is AND i instantly brought up the maiden tribute of Modern babylon because he referenced Modern, babylon and what is referenced in this.
Speaker 3: Article it says the.
Speaker 2: Maw and remember the myth of The minoa or The minoan myth of the, minotaur was a direct reference point in this context as. Well and the long form of these articles is very worthwhile and exposing yourself. To but this is kind of the the just most important reference that THAT i thought. Worthwhile the maw of The London minotaur is, insatiable and none that go into the secret recesses of his layer return again after some years wandering in this palace of despair for hope of rest to. Solace there is none nor in of milder, pang save the poisonous and andy and of. Drink most of those ensnared tonight will, perish some of them in horrible. Torture london's lust annually uses up many thousands of women who are literally killed and made away with living, sacrifices slain in the service of vice that may be, inevitable and with THAT i have nothing to. Do BUT i do ask that those doomed to the house of evil fame shall not be trapped into it, unwillingly and that none shall be beguiled into the chamber of death before they are of an age to read the inscription above the, Portal all hope abandon ye who enter. Here that's the inscription above the portal of this sacrificial. Chamber that's being referenced in the context of the maiden tribute of Modern. Babylon if the daughters of the people must be served up as dainty morsels to minister to the passions of the, rich let them at least attain an age when they can understand the nature of the sacrifice which they are asked to. Make this is the final, point and that crime of the most ruthless and abominable description is constantly and systematically practiced In london without let or. HINDRANCE i am in a position to prove from my own personal, knowledge a knowledge purchased at a cost of WHICH i prefer not to. Speak those crimes may be roughly classified as, follows the sale and purchase and violation of, children the procuration of, virgins the entrapping and ruin of, women the international slave trade in, girls, atrocities brutalities and unnatural. Crimes and this is, again you, know the report that was basically on this Secret commission of basically and essentially written By WILLIAM.
Speaker 3: F stead in eighteen eighty. Five so thank you. Man, Honestly i'm sorry.
Speaker 2: That it was long, winded but your, god do you not think that is one of the most extraordinary things that you've ever even, heard especially with the direct reference point to the communication Between bannon And.
Speaker 8: Epstein you say there was a ninth can you say there was A, sorry didn't you say there's a ninth circle reference in there or?
Speaker 3: Something, Yeah AND i.
Speaker 2: Just the obviously that was a part of the reference That epstein responded to a bandon hope all you went or ninth circle Was epstein's, Response and, yeah WELL.
Speaker 8: I just wanted to touch on. That and we've talked a little bit About. Cabala we'll bring it right back to. That you, know tying all these concepts, together you're talking about ninth. Circle most people think ninth circle of. Hell, well in the, tree the capitalistic tree of, life you, know usually how it's, visualized it's by circles that kind of connect to each. Other AND i believe was there nine, TOTAL i think or something like. That also keep in, mind you, know if we're thinking the occult as, above so below there's many people who talk about this idea of like a tree of. Death so if we are talking about the ninth circles Of, HELL i, mean come, on that's. That that is the if you are to do like the, opposite it's it's like the descending because the idea Of kabala is, like this is the emanations that you know come forth From god and that splits through the different whatever the. Fuck but, anyways the ninth, cepherot because they're referred to as, cepharots is. Yesad it is the bridge between spiritual and physical. Realms it's associated with the, moon representing subconscious and the emotional aspects of. Existence it acts as a channel for divine, energy facilitating the manifestation of spiritual ideas into the physical. World it's often viewed as a source of dreams and, imagination linking higher spiritual concepts to tangible. Reality SO i don't, know JUST i thought that was worth mentioning if we were trying to think of what it's what's inversion is perhaps?
Speaker 2: Right that is the main antagonist in In Final fantasy, seven, right and and it was he was always one of my favorite villains that in the game, series ESPECIALLY i, played like seven and eight specifically were my favorites WHEN i was a, kid and The guardian FORCES i mentioned, before, Right Quetsukuato, shiva and you, know these various deities of ancient religious. Context you also have to consider that that basically Seph, roth there's a quote of what what he essentially his character represents in the game, series there was one soldier named Sep roth who was better than the, rest but when he found out about the terrible experiments that made, him he began to Hate, shinra and then over time he began to hate. Everything AND i just thought that's kind of interesting philosophically and in terms of how you could apply, that you, know kind of, interesting.
Speaker 3: Sort of a.
Speaker 2: Just in terms of his building block for his character and in the perspective that he represented right in a real, way that that gaming series was Legitimately illuminati confirmed in my, opinion and tapping into the occult in many different. Ways so the fact that Seph roth is even a character is. Fascinating BUT i do think the fact that he was created right and by experimentation process and and then grew to hate the individuals who were, responsible it's just interesting connecting that into mind control and in The cabbalistic Ancient jewish, mysticism and in the levels of potentially D I d being associated with The Cabbalistic tree of life and and you know the what interlocking root systems and what they described it, as and it makes a lot of, sense right and And i'm not at all.
Speaker 3: Shocked that revelation of the method exists and in childhood pop. Culture.
Speaker 8: Right but, anyway, well, Uh, austin you want get out of. Here you're gonna get a little more time with your wife. Today it's supposed.
Speaker 3: To, Honestly i'm so. Tired, ANYWAY i did that show.
Speaker 2: Super late last night and then woke up this morning and did like two and a half hours with the Rabbit hole, podcast like super early for, me and, UH i had to end up apologizing me BECAUSE i went so. SCHIZOPHRENIC i was just, Like i'm too tired to not pull myself. Back and, uh, yeah it was, interesting but it was a good time AND i always appreciate.
Speaker 3: Her But i'm ready if you, are, brother, Brother i'm.
Speaker 8: Let's do we need to get you set up in The Daily. Show i'm telling you it'll help you keep your your thoughts in, line you only have to bite off one or two a, week especially if we get a few people maybe, me, You jacob or something like. That AND i just, thought just bitball on. Ideas we have quite a while Before i'm gonna before we do, that but, hey it might be good to have you join here sometime. Soon BUT i would love but with, that, guys Actually i'm not gonna end, it But, austin what's your where You where can people find you?
Speaker 1: At?
Speaker 3: Uh, YEAH i mean you.
Speaker 2: Guys definitely The Underclass podcast and obviously The patreon is the best place to support. ME i think we just today posted episode fifty, three so it's getting up there. Already, Honestly i'm pretty proud of. It it's definitely been a surreal, experience And i'm very grateful for all of my shows at this, point you, know and and and the relationships That i've cultivated along the way as. Well SO i appreciate all of, you AND i love you.
Speaker 8: BROTHER i love you, Too bud for this. One support What i'm. Doing lee would, like, share, subscribe, comment leave a five star of you On iTunes Or. Spotify you can find the show on, YouTube. Rumble all the major audio Podcasters twitter as. Well On twitter that's At Tiergang jose everywhere. Else just Search No Way jose you'll find. It and if you want to support the, show the best way you can you do that with money over at patreon dot. Com so there's No Way who's a twenty twenty to low. Levels two bucks give you access to early. EPISODES i try to do about one to two of those per, week try to keep out three to four behind the pay walty given. Time he else to give access to the ad FREE rss. Feed you get access To telegrammy gets us a pre show post show which we're about to go, to and video calls on the show right Here Already, dead which is On tuesdays at nine thirty Pm. EASTERN i go a big shout out to my, sponsors which is the highest level of My. Patreon it's a big thank you for their support of my previous coasttigetting At learn To totals of approgadies as the over your Ck, At underscoring With, Zeal tim Tell, A, Jolling, Cleeblold Big Family show tourmente At Wayne, Texas Undercover, Kids No Free, lunch Jack Mark festival And jacob winegrad of A Biblical anarchy. Podcast with, that, guys we're gonna get out of. Here we're gonna go hang out with our patrons in the after show talk to them about esoteric religious. Concepts it'll be a fun. Time join us next time and stop being. Poor give me two bucks Or awestoin three because he's A. Jew we'll see you in the next. One love you, All bye.
Speaker 7: Bye