Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, Telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Speaker 2: It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 3: A's o'clock strikes thirteen. It's Tuesday, the fifth of May. You're our Lord. Twenty twenty six. Well, we've got more bills that have been introduced. We've got so many of them. We've got the Genius Act, the Genesis Act, and now we've got the Clarity Act.
Speaker 2: We've got the Guard Act.
Speaker 3: What are these about, Well, it appears that they are laying the foundation, folks, for a new constitution for the new society that they want to build after twenty thirty. We better pay attention to this because everyone of these has tremendous bipartisan support. This isn't about Republicans and Democrats. This is some of the most conservative Republicans the most liberal Democrats coming together to create a police surveillance state, every aspect of it.
Speaker 2: We see this every day.
Speaker 3: Well, you can't use this unless you give us your idea, or your biometrics or all this. Now they're about to do the same thing, not just with operating systems, crypto social media.
Speaker 2: All the ice is now ai to law.
Speaker 3: As they move to force people into these different disruptive technologies.
Speaker 2: They use these disruptive.
Speaker 3: Technologies to institute a permission surveillance state. We'll be right back, but let's begin first with the Iran war, because he'dn't understand. I've said several times Trump is a one man fourth Turning. This is a global depression plus a world of war. Okay, but at the very least, this guy, if you look at what he has done and what he is in the process of doing, is also one man, not just fourth Turning, but also one man four horses of the apocalypse. And what are we talking about. You know, we're talking about war, famine, pestilence with his genetic code injection. It wasn't COVID. COVID was not the pestilence. It was the vaccine that he unleashed, and the famine as well as the byproduct of the war that he's doing. All these things together they add up to the fourth horseman of the apocalypse. That's the death. This is what Trump is truly about. But let's begin with his latest lie of the day.
Speaker 4: I fellow Americans, today, I have the tremendous honor of announcing my lie of the day. This lie is the biggest and most beautiful lie you've ever heard.
Speaker 2: Believe me.
Speaker 5: But the last night you said we might be better off not making a deal with wrong.
Speaker 2: Well, I wouldn't have to.
Speaker 4: I didn't say that. I said that if we left right now, it would take them twenty years to rebuild. But we're not leaving right now.
Speaker 2: We're going to do it.
Speaker 4: So nobody asked you to go back in two years or five years.
Speaker 6: So the journalist said, but mister President, last night, you said we might be better off not making a deal with Iran. Trump said, I didn't say that, And Daniel Dale wrote this for CNN fact Check. Trump denied he made this remark about Iran. He made it on camera one day earlier. And here is the clip and again it is the day before the clip you just saw with the reporter.
Speaker 4: And yesterday somebody came up said, sure, the tournament is great.
Speaker 2: I said, what tournament are you talking about.
Speaker 7: I'm so busy with the Iranians calling trying to make a good deal, and we're not going to let that happen.
Speaker 2: But got to make a bed. They've got to make a bad deal.
Speaker 7: But if they make a deal at all, because frankly, maybe we're better of not making a deal at all. Do you want to know the truth, because we can't let this thing go on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're going on the floor.
Speaker 4: We have the best lies.
Speaker 5: Nobody lies that.
Speaker 2: Everything me tremendous. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And of course he does that because people say, well, wait a minute, he just said this the night before and it was on camera.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, they don't care what you have seen, right. We saw this when you had the Ice Minnesota murderers and you had Christine Ome as well as Donald Trump telling everybody, well, oh this, this is this happened. Now they were stuck in the snow and they were attacked by these people, had to defend themselves on none of that is what happened, right, And they don't care that you've already seen video of the event, and you've seen it from fifteen different angles. They're going to come up with something. They're not even going to try to go in and say, yeah, but if you look at it from this way, then maybe I can interpret it to say no, they just come out with the bowl faced lie. They don't care what you've seen. Don't believe you're lying. Eyes believe you're lying. Politicians. It's the bottom line. Well, of course, if we go back and we look at yesterday was the also the met gale, I think last night, so all these people are wearing their weird outfits and some people were trolling Trump. So here's Trump at the Met the gala of the strange outfits that they have, and they've.
Speaker 2: Got him wearing Let's see what is that.
Speaker 3: It's blue and white striped and it's got a gold dome at the top.
Speaker 2: Is that Trump dress?
Speaker 3: It's the Epstein Island Temple.
Speaker 2: Why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So they are trolling him everywhere. This is happening. Actually, I think on Times Square the Lincoln Project people paid for a billboard where you've got Epstein and Trump and their shifty eyes looking at each other as they shifted from one side to the other.
Speaker 2: We can't let that go away.
Speaker 3: That is perhaps the lie that is not just of one day, but the lie that continues to go on and on and on. A lot of people have looked at this press conference that Millennia did and the people that were involved in this, and you know, this is this dispute back and forth as to what was her involvement with Epstein. Did Epstein introduce them to each other, and of course the New York Times had reported that it wasn't just you know before Michael Wolfe reported that. And so the question is what is really happening with this is somebody that was very close to the four of them as well, and this couple and the couple broke up, and the guy is a real sleazy character, and he is now an ambassador. Forget what country he was in. I'm not going to go into a lot of detail about it, but he's now been made ambassador by Trump and he wound up getting Trump to send in his ice schoons in the middle of the night to arrest his former wife and deeporter from the country she's talking, Oh is Italy?
Speaker 2: Is Italy where she did that.
Speaker 3: She's done a series of interviews in Italy talking about Milania and Epstein, and there's zero interest in mainstream media of covering that. There's a very long article that you'll find the Free Thought Project that's excellent about that, But I'm not going to go into that today. We've got other fish to fry. Just remember this really is Operation Epstein Fury. That's a big part of what he's doing. Of course, the other part of it is you know, two hundred million dollars from one Israeli donor to do whatever they say. And when you look at what Trump is doing in terms of this back and forth of the peace proposal, regardless of what he asked to say, well, we're going to have them make a bad deal. I'm not even going to look at the deal. I did look at the deal. Back and forth. You never know what this guy is going to say. But the reality is is that he got the deal. He did look at the deal, and then he said he's going to not go with the deal. And he said that he went to an Israeli a newspaper to give them an interview to tell them that, because that's what they want to hear. And they're the ones who are giving him money. So yeah, maybe we're better off not making a deal. As a matter of fact, Yeah, he wrongly claimed that he had been speaking in jest and exaggerating when he promised during his twenty twenty four campaign to immediately end the war in Ukraine if elected again.
Speaker 2: You think he was kidding. You will hear this all the time from the Maga cult. Oh, he's just kidding.
Speaker 3: When he compares himself to Jesus, or he's just kidding when he says he's a king and so forth. Well, certainly he wasn't kidding when he was talking about ending the war in Ukraine. He publicly made that promise on more than fifty occasions, and it was done in an entirely serious manner. Now, the people that he's trolling are the cult that is there. They're the ones that he's trolling. During his twenty twenty four campaign, as a matter of fact, he falsely claimed that he had never said lock her up about Hillary Clinton. You and I have heard him say that multiple times when he was running. He had done so multiple occasions and televised rallies attended by thousands of people. I remember Joe Biggs and he had a Hillary for Prison T shirt and he went to one of the one of the rallies and he stood up in front and he opened up his shirt to sell it, and Trump's like, yeah, we'll lock her up, And I was like, I said it all the time, That's why I did the T shirt.
Speaker 5: Maybe he thought, you know, Joe Biggs was a woman, and he was saying, we're eventually going to lock her up, because that's what actually happened.
Speaker 2: I think any might ever mistake Joe Biggs for a woman.
Speaker 5: Joe, if you hear this, that was just a joke. Joe seems to be doing well and I'm really glad to see that.
Speaker 2: That's good. Yeah, yeah, he did why.
Speaker 3: He was responsible for getting Joe Biggs locked up and a lot of other j six people, and he turned his back on them. He could have pardoned them because they did it to support him and to support his contention that the election was rigged. Yes, the election was rigged. Every election is rigged, folks. It's rigged by the parties who do the jerry mandering. Is rigged by the parties who make sure that independence and third parties can't get on the ballot, and they choose who their candidates are going to be, and they make sure that but only the people that they choose are allowed to participate in debates. It's rigged in so many different ways. There was nothing new about that whatsoever. And so yeah, he's he's out there and he's saying that we have to you know, it's either threatening them again.
Speaker 2: Well, I wouldn't have to. I didn't say that.
Speaker 4: I said that if we left right now, it would take them twenty years to rebuild.
Speaker 2: But we're not leaving right now.
Speaker 4: We're going to do it so nobody has to go back in two years or five years. They told me about the concept of the deal. They're going to give me the exact wording.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this whole kingility eliminating.
Speaker 7: Correctly, Well, i'd like to eliminated.
Speaker 4: I'd like to it'd be a start for them to build up again.
Speaker 7: And yeah, I would like to eliminate it.
Speaker 8: For what circumstances would you start military strife from markets?
Speaker 9: I don't want to say that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I can't tell that to a reporter.
Speaker 2: If they misbehave and I'd have to kill you bad.
Speaker 4: But right now, we'll see. But you know, it's it's a possibility that could happen.
Speaker 3: Certain Yeah, Well, more threats about what he's going to do. And of course he claims that he's taken away eighty five percent of their missiles. I know I can't verify that. I don't think he can either. What we do know is that he's taken away eighty five percent of his support approximately, He's only got about fifteen percent support with the American people. Well, he went to Israel because It's always about Israel first, isn't it. He even pointed that out as to why we have this war.
Speaker 7: Happened all very quickly, we thought, and I thought, maybe more so than most I could ask Marco, but I thought we were going to have a situation where we were going to be attacked. They were getting ready to attack Israel, they were getting ready to attack others. You're seeing that right now.
Speaker 2: It's all about protecting.
Speaker 7: Those hitting in There's are stationary those were aimed there for a long period of time at these other countries.
Speaker 2: So I think I was right about that.
Speaker 7: We attacked first, and if we didn't, it could have been you know, look, we're really decimating them. They're being decimated and if we didn't, if we didn't, and by the way, we have massive amounts of ammunition, we have the high end. A lot of it was given away stupidly by Biden, very stupidly for free. And I'm all for Ukraine, but they gave away a lot. As you know, when I give away ammunition, everybody pays for it. The European Union's paying for it. Then they can do what they want with it. But they are giving it. Let's say to Ukraine and it's.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, okay, we don't want to have peace in Ukraine. Right.
Speaker 3: You know this guy is he's penny wise, isn't he got he's wised up about pennies. We've got to ban the pennies. Next is going to be the nickel, because we just can't afford to make these slug coins that have no intrinsic value. That was the original debasement of the currency. Now they're want to get rid of all currency altogether so they can track and control all of our economic activity. And that's what they're really doing. But of course, you know he's penny wise, but he's foolishly pounding the world with bombs and then complaining about the fact that we can't build these things quickly enough. As a matter of fact, when you look at what it's going to take, it's going to take many, many years to replenish all the stuff that we spent to protect Israel. And it's not even about protecting Israel. For thirty five years, you had Netnyahu telling people that nuclear bomb was imminent coming from Iran. That was a lie. We saw him lie about that over and over again. You know, it's only going to be just a short period of time, and it's just a matter of months, maybe a year or two. He's been saying that for thirty five years. And the reality is is that there was no eminent threat. We heard played the cliff for you yesterday. Heg Seth as he was asked and said, well, no, we you know, did you bomb their nuclear Oh yeah, we covered it. We nuked that thing. You know, didn't say nuked it, but you know we turned it into dust. There was nothing there. Well, wait a minute, you just said that there was an eminent threat that we had to defend against. There was no eminent threat to the US, not even to Israel. Israel has superior conventional wisdom weapons and they have nuclear weapons as well. This was about the greater Israel project. This is about destroying the Middle East so they can take it over like they did Gaza. Let's understand what is truly the basis of this. And so as Trump rejects any peace proposal from Iran, he goes to Israel's con news on said no, this is unacceptable to me. You'll be happy to know I'm going to continue your war, you know. Mark Levin tells people, Oh, they saying that he did it for Israel. But they got to say to this and it's like Trump has said it, Rubio has said it. We're supposed to not see that. According to Mark Levin, really so Trump rejects the Iranian Peace Office offer. Neither party appears to be willing to budge, says our T, speaking to Israel's con News on Sunday. He considers it, he says unacceptable. He said, Iran has not yet paid a big enough price for what they have done to humanity and to the world over the last forty seven years. What have they done? You want to you want to mention that? And let's eighty six. This forty seven nonsense, okay, once and for all. I mean, come on, forty seven years ago, what they do they took over the USM. They do anything to humanity in the world with that, No, even if that was unprovoked, but it was provoked by about twenty five years worth of American attacks on them, going back to nineteen fifty three, putting in the Shaw and his secret police and training them to be brutal and ruthless. That was the crime against Iran, not against even humanity in the world. But this is about the US and Iran in our history, and our history doesn't start forty seven years ago, it starts seventy three years ago. So US lawmakers are stepping up their efforts, says RTE, to strip Trump of authority over the Iran war. Are they I don't see them doing anything over this. I mean, it's just been nothing but prevarications and procrastinations is what we've seen the Congress do. Despite a ceasefire, which has been in place since early April, the US continues to enforce a naval block on Irani imports. While Iran has restricted traffic through the Straight of Hor moves the Strategic Waterway has been effectively closed as a result. Yeah, they'll say, well, you had two or three ships get through or something. That used to be about one hundred and fifty a day, now it's two or three a day. Democrat and Republican lawmakers are increasingly questioning the administration's strategy. Strategy Do they have one? I think the strategy is only endless war to Gaza side the entire Middle East for Israel. Trump's claimed that the Iran conflict has been terminated fuels a dispute. Say this is the other big lie. You know, we didn't do a show on Friday. We had recorded interviews, but that was really the lie of the day. What you had all of Congress saying, well, you know, they have a ceasefire, so the clock stops, or we can extend it another thirty days to get the troops out of harm's way that they put into harm's way. And of course the War Powers Act doesn't give the president the authority to start a war. It gives him the authority to react to a war for sixty days without having to get a congressional declaration. But nothing legally or morally authorizes a war of choice, a war of aggression.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 3: And yet they all lie about it, pretty much, everybody in Congress, pretty much, all the Republicans for sure, are lying about all this stuff. And the Trump administration saying, eh, the clock stopped when we did a ceasefire. And so in a letter to Congress on Friday, he went even further. He said, the hostilities of Iran have been quote terminated, terminated. Do you know that?
Speaker 2: Did you know? The war is over?
Speaker 3: I guess the Iranians didn't get the memo, yes, or neither did the US because there were conflicts that are happening yesterday as well. He said, since April the seventh, not a single exchange of fire has been recorded between the US forces and Iran. That all changed yesterday. And so you have the Squeaker of the House, Mouse Johnson, and Senate pro tempt Chuck Grassley said the hostilities that began on February the twenty eighth have effectively terminated. The only thing necessary for evil to triumph. Is for why I wouldn't even say good men, I would say for the GOP men to do nothing. They do nothing about Epstein, They do nothing about the war. According to Trump, he stayed within the sixty day limit during the war against Iran, therefore has not violated the law governing the use of force and overseas conflicts. Yeah, you know, he said, at one point in time, you're going to be so tired of winning, You're going to say, let's let's not win anymore. Well, I think what he really meant to say was, you're going to be so tired of my lying, You're going to say, please stop lying to me. We all know you're a liar, and we've established that over and over again. Why bother with the effort. We don't believe a thing he has to say right now. And then you get to Chuck Schumer. Trump is even making Chuck Schumer look good because Trump Chuck told the truth about Trump Chuck versus Chump. He said, this is all nonsense. He said, this is an illegal war, and everyday Republicans remain complicit and allow it to continue as another day that lives are endangered, chaos erupts, prices increase, while Americans foot the bill, vote for us, so we can do the same thing. That's the reality. They don't want to stop. This is just part ofsan opposition. They're not really opposed to chaos. They're not opposed to lives being endangered. They're not opposed to price increases, tax increases, and sticking Americans with the bill. They're not opposed to any of that. So we're going a ceasefire right now, said Hegseth, which in our understanding means the sixty day clock pauses or stops. I don't know that Hegseth has any understanding. I think he doesn't understand any of this stuff. He just says what Trump tells him to say. I do not believe the statute would support that, said Senator Kine, citing serious constitutional concerns. Constitutional concerns come on. The Constitution is obviously a dead letter that has been burned and buried long ago. As a matter of fact, there's a great article on mesas talking about the fact that we are in the version number four of America. We got rid of the constant a long long time ago. I think it's still worth talking about it because I think it's still a great framework, and I think that it highlights the fact that these people who rule us have no legitimate authority. They are tyrants. They have a lot of power, but they have no authority, and we always need to make that distinction. That's why I talk about the Constitution. They don't care about it's all. As a matter of fact, as I point out at the beginning of the program, they're very busy writing a brand new constitution for a police state, and they've got a lot of new laws that are going to be the basis to use this disruptive technology to disrupt our lives and to turn our society into a permission based society where the police surveil and track everything that we do. Yeah, that is what they're working on right now. So Mike Johnson backed access few. Well, of course he does, because they're post sycophants. He says, we're not at war. We are policing the Strait of Hormuz. Oh so it's a police action, it's not a war. Yeah, we heard that from Democrat Harry Truman, didn't we But the Korean War, Notice, nobody ever says the Korean police action. Everybody knew it was a war. Everybody knew Truman was lying. He was the guy who basically put in place the National Security State. He created the NSA by executive order. He promulgated the CIA and all the rest of this stuff as well, and he started creating the national security state. The America is the world's policeman. Or we do whatever we want anywhere, and we don't ever declare war. We forget about the Constitution. And so that's where Mike Johnson is now. As I said, the Republicans of today the Democrats of my youth. The Democrats of today are the Marxists of my youth, and they're both pushing us towards a new thing, a technocracy. Well, you know, it was kind of interesting. Well, Mike Johnson as they're talking about passing FAIZA and how it was necessary to do that, and when he was talking about what Ice is doing in various places, you know, he complains about the fact the absurdity that we would ever think that you should have search warrants.
Speaker 10: Imagine if we had to go through the process of getting a judicial warrant, an additional warrant to go and apprehend people who we know are here illegally. How much time would they take. We don't have enough judges, we don't have enough time. It would take decades probably to do that. The people who are advocating for that don't want any immigration enforcement.
Speaker 3: They do not, and so of course now they didn't want to have warrants. You know, if you opposed what Ice was doing is because you didn't want to have immigration enforcement. But now this guy turns around and says, so we don't need to have warrants to spy on Americans under the FISA Act. We're going to extend it, not for one a half years that Trump demanded, but after having demanded that it be removed. And he gets in power, and it's like, oh, I like the ring of power feels good when I put it on my finger, and so now he wants it not removed, but he wants it extended for one half years. Then they wind up extending it for three years thanks to that guy. He says, we can't bother with warrants. Let me tell you something. The Bill of Rights is there to protect our God given rights. And if we are going to allow the government to expedite things for its own purposes, then we wind up with no rights whatsoever. The Bill of Rights was there designed as an impediment to what these people are doing. We don't want to make it easy for them to do that. And of course the flip side of that is that you're going to have some if you go with due process and you have strict rules about how the government can accuse and try and punish people. If you have those strict rules, guess what you're going to have some people who are really guilty, who are going to go through are going to use those rules, game them, gain the system, and get away with it. And if you react to that by saying, well, we're going to get rid of those restrictions on government because I want all the criminals to be punished, that's still not going to happen.
Speaker 2: What you're going to do.
Speaker 3: Is turning the government into the biggest criminal, the biggest domestic terrorists you have ever seen. The last thing we want, you know, we want to have the criminals punished, right, I agree with that. However, if you get away, if you get away from the Bill of Rights and restrictions, you're going to wind up with the government as the criminal. That is the most dangerous scenario. We don't live in a perfect world, and so criminals are going to get away with stuff, and the criminals will get away with stuff. If you have the government coming after everybody else, they still will get away with it. It'll be the innocent people who get caught up in this stuff. If somebody is a criminal, they're going to be gaming this system. They're coming in offensively with this kind of thing. But if we get rid of the things that are there, the very foundation of the basis of our government, as the Declaration of Independence, which you're going to celebrate the two hundred and fifteen anniversary of it this year, the very basis for setting up the American government was that government was there to protect our god given rights, and it wasn't about safety. It was about protecting our god given rights and making sure that government doesn't become the biggest destructor of those rights, because that's what it always tends to do. Because power corrupts, and absolute power corupts. Absolutely we know that.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 3: The Democrats are casting Republicans is prioritizing the president's ambitions over the needs of the American people. And that is absolutely true. That is a winning issue. We can all see that. That is what is happening, and so it's going to be truly amazing if we don't see a sea change. This is why the Republicans, rather than adjusting their policy to put Americans first, rather than adjusting their policy to start trying to follow the Constitution or follow the Bill Rights Framework, what they've done is they've doubled down on gaming the system. The Republicans are looking at the midterms and they're saying, well, you know what.
Speaker 2: We need to do.
Speaker 3: We need to do more gerrymandering, just more corruption. We need to outgame these people. We don't need to do the right thing, we don't need to try to help Americans know. We need to rig the system more in our favor. And that's what they're doing. And he's a massive sea change in the fall. It'll be because they've been very successful at gaming the system, through the two party system, through the gerry mandering, through the electronic voting, through the vote by mail, and all the rest of this stuff. Both parties are gaming the system rather than listening to the people. They don't care what we want as long as they can rig the elections. So you've got a couple of Republicans who have broken with Trump publicly in the Senate, really only Ran Paul, but Susan Collins is saying and Lisa Murkowski are saying they might break with him because they're living in states that are predominantly Democrat, and so they don't want to be seen as being too close to Trump. But it mays be seen they'll actually grow a spine and oppose him. Meanwhile, as Reason magazine points out, there are civilians across the Middle East. They said, when we look at this war, how they're affected. And they looked at people from Iran, from Israel, from Lebanon, from Kuwait and Dubai and all these different places. They said, there is a fear that settles in your heart. As one Iranian woman texted to her American relative. She said, now they're hitting everything. Nowhere is safe. Think about that. Think about not only the corrupt and moral way, illegal, way, unconstitutional way this war began, but think about the immorality of how it's conducted, not only initiating a war of aggression, but deliberately targeting civilians. And Trump has said this over and over again, We'll wipe out their entire civilization. Where's he getting these kinds of ideas from Netanyahu, who's done it already?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: This is you know, these people are living and they're the ones who are feeding him all this information. They're living in his head. He's listening to people like Mark Levin and net Yahoo, and he is doing total war. We're going to kill all the civilians, and not just start the war, but we're going to focus on civilians. Most Americans have fortunately never seen war firsthand rites reason, and most of those who have. Those who have were typically troops who were sent to fight far away. War in your hometown is a strange experience, especially a modern air war without front lines. Things you take for granted, from electricity to the freedom to go outside disappear. Life's soundtrack becomes sirens and explosions. The danger feels distant until it isn't. Death comes seemingly at random. Let me just say that Americans have been blessed to follow God and have a legacy of that God has blessed with peace here in America. When we continue to do these immoral acts, we are storing up wrath not only from God but also from the people that we're attacking without justification. These chickens are going to come home to roost. This wrath that we have been storing up, these sowing end of this whirlwind, Well, that whirlwind is going to come for us one day. And as you see technology changing, you see hypersonic missiles, as you see nuclear cruise missiles, nuclear in the sense that they are nuclear powered and can stay in the air indefinitely. As you see all these different changes in warfare, you see the changes in artificial intelligence.
Speaker 2: You see the.
Speaker 3: Pentagon leaning on this, and I believe it will be a crutch that will pierce our own hands when we lean on artificial intelligence. But it's going to become a cyber war. There's going to be drone warfare, and the ocean that has protected us on both sides is not going to protect us in the future. So we are sowing the seeds that are going to haunt us in the future. Of February the twenty eighth, during the US is really surprise attack. Missiles hit the elementary school that we all know about in Monab and also in a gym two towns on the Iranian coast. This person that they interviewed here Reason magazine had a daughter that was in the high school volleyball team practicing at the gym. He rushed over when a neighbor told him about the attack. He said the injuries. The injured people were bleeding heavily, some had lost consciousness on the ground. Others were screaming without stopping. He said, the voices were deafening, and he found that his daughter had died. Since dun Wars touched almost every corner of the Middle East and has spoke to civilians from all sides of the conflict. And I'm not going to go into all the details about this. It's horrible enough. Meanwhile, we look at what is coming. As I said at the beginning of the program, Trump has been a one man fourth turning global depression as well as global war.
Speaker 2: Now he is.
Speaker 3: Really a one man version of the four horsemen of the apocalypse now as well, war famine. That's what we're going to talk about now, the famine as well as pestilence with his genetic code injection, the MR and a stuff and all of those add up to the fourth one of death. Chef Jose Andre warns of multiple year world famine from the Iran War. He's a founder of something called the World Central Kitchen. He believes the war could cause a silent collapse of the global fertilizer trait. Yeah, we've talked about this from the very beginning, not only the ability to grow food with the fertilizer that so many people depend on, but also and it's the kind of food, the big massive agricultural grains and things like that that are kind of the foundation not necessarily what is good for U steep, but what we do eat. But also when you look at the foundations for other things, you know, plastics as well as microprocessors and the helium that is needed for that. There's so many different things, not just energy, but energy is fundamental but also affects fertilizer, helium and many other things are necessary ingredients for the kinds of products that have become the staples of our lives, and Trump is destroying all of that. So he's been warning people to stop looking at the oil tickers and start looking at the soil. He believes the world is sleepwalking into a massive multi year famine, being slow walked by the silent collapse of the global fertilizer trade as a byproduct of this Trump war. I foresee a very big increase in the famine across the world by the fall of twenty twenty six and twenty twenty seven, he said. And so he said, whenever you see these types of things that we're seeing, disruptions and global trade, they will ripple into higher prices, into lower output, and they will hit the poorest countries the hardest. So those of us who still have food in the West will be paying a lot more for it those and some poor countries won't have it at all. That's going to be Trump's legacy, And of course his number one priority and getting in in this second term, has been to disrupt global trade. Stop and think about it. Everything the man has done from day one has been to disrupt global trade, and that is going to have massive consequences in every area of our life. He began his second term with war, with sanctions, with tariffs and all this sort of stuff, threatening other countries, threatening Canada, threatening Greenland. I mean, the man is insane. I don't care how old he is. I don't care if he can't remember what he had for breakfast this morning. He is fundamentally insane and belligerent, and he needs to be removed. Trump defense proposal is going to as I've said so many times, they hit a record level over trillion dollars, and immediately he and warpeat. You're still calling him a war pig. I want to go another fifty percent over what was a record.
Speaker 2: And we have.
Speaker 3: We're spending more on the military than the next eight countries combined. You talk about fear and poa boy, it is working overtime in Washington, isn't it. You know, they sell that fear, they sell that paranoia to pick our pockets, so they always do. Global military spending meanwhile, has hit a record two point seven trillion dollars in twenty twenty four, and again half of that is US, truly amazing. So he was saying in terms of talking about food, he says, you know, same type of stuff. Jerald Clinty says, you know, trillions for war, not a penny for peace, and that's what he's saying. He said, we choose not to feed people, we choose not to build, we choose mayhem. We are led by people who like to be warriors. And we've never seen this kind of hubris from our leaders about war ever in the past that we see Trump and from warpig. So again, what does it mean for us?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: As he points out, you know, when you start starving people in these third world countries, what are they going to do? They're going to run to our country. They have to eat. And so he said, we can build all the walls we want, and we can have all the ice gestapo police that we want, but if these people are hungry, if you've got hungry mothers who need to feed their children, there is no wall that is thick or big enough that is going to stop them. You know, I've talked many times about the welfare magnet, What about the famine magnet? What if Trump steps that up? As people pointed out, all these wars that we do, they usually wind up stoking immigration into our countries. This is going to be even worse. Everything the man does is contradictory to what he says he wants to see happen. Iron fires in the US warship and straight of horm moves yesterday after Trump announced plans to guide the ships through the Straight of hor Moves. But you know, at the same time he's saying the war is over, he is he is such a liar. He needs to have two faces because saying one thing and then immediately saying the other, they sink six small running boats. As Trump warns, the regime could be quote blown off the face of the earth. But remember, the war's over, and he is the peace president right now. He is the liar and thief, not the commander in chief. So now he has renamed his operation Epstein Fury. He's now got a new name for it, because you have to have a different war, right, that war is over. So let's start the clock again. Sixty days on Project Freedom, that's what he's calling it. Yeah, we are beyond freedom and dignity, folks. It is a pure si op of skinnerresque proportions here. Yeah, a different war right, Project Freedom. So the Peace President said, we have more weapons and ammunition at a much higher grade than we had before you heard him say that. Earlier he said, we have the best equipment. We have the best stuff all over the world. We have bases all over the world. They're all stocked up with equipment. We can use all that stuff, and we will if we need it. And by the way, we don't have any money left over to pave the roads or do anything else. The government says that it's really there to build, you know, and that's not a purpose of the US government anyway, building infrastructure. But nevertheless they taxes to say that that's what they're going to do. But instead they have bases all over.
Speaker 2: The world, bombs all over the world.
Speaker 3: And they're using those bombs. Any brags that we can buy even more of them with your hard earned money. We're merely there as a defensive force, said the admiral Admiral Cooper talking about the straight up for moves. Are you kidding me? Were there simply as a defensive force? Does he not remember what happened sixty something days ago. We're not defending anything. You are the aggressor, you are the attacker. Yeah, we're going to provide defense to commercial shipping. After what we started. There are hundreds of ships from about eighty seven countries that are stuck in the Persian Gulf. And as I said before, usually it's about one hundred and fifty or so a day. But they got stuck there because it was a surprise attack. We didn't tell anybody. We didn't tell our NATO allies because we only have one ally that matters, and that's the Zionist Israelis. Yeah, they knew they were the ones who did it, and we did it back them up. As their a Hedge article points out, I said it, you know, from the Venezuelan thing with pirates of the Caribbean.
Speaker 2: It really is Trump.
Speaker 3: Now they're saying pirates of the Arabian right, and they point out they said quoted Trump again. We talked about this yesterday. It's a very profitable business where pirates. American naval power in the Arabian Sea is now being used in ways that mirror the practices that it was once built to suppress. Yeah, we have become what we fought pirates, and Israel meanwhile has become what they fought master race Nazis. Truly is amazing. Yeah, and I guess we kind of forgot what this is all about. And yet you have Mark Levin who is raging about doesn't anybody remember the Holocaust? Yeah, we do, and you can't forget because you're trying to reenact it.
Speaker 2: States you're through the roof.
Speaker 11: Does anybody care about World War two in the Holocaust anymore?
Speaker 2: We're supposed to. You keep reminding us by what you're.
Speaker 11: Doing, Hatanyahu, The Jews got us in this war with Iran. The President has said over and over again, bs I make the decisions as president of the United States.
Speaker 3: But the Trump, you know, he just unfortunately for Mark Levin, these liars just keep getting overtaken by the events of the day. Rubio said it. You heard Trump say that as well. Oh yeah, they were threatening Israel, so we had to do this. We had to do something. They drug us into this, said Rubio. They drug us into this, said Trump. Mark Levin says, no.
Speaker 2: He didn't.
Speaker 3: He's his own man. He does whatever he wants. Yeah, that's right, and he does whatever we pay him to do. So then you have Chris Rawlins, who says this is all a very savvy move by Trump, says this sick of him. No, it's all just outright lies and prevarications. He says, here's the genius plan, right, you should trust this plan, he says.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: On May the first, Trump says the War Powers letter is formally ends hostilities and he preserves forced posture, and he asserts Article two constitutional authority. He has absolutely zero authority for this. Go back to the fact that he cannot take us into war. Nevertheless, he says, May first, he puts in the war Powers letter, says, yeah, we have ended hostilities. Of course he's lying about that. Then on May third, he creates a new thing called Project Freedom, which is announced as a humanitarian operation, not as a war and not as a military operation. And then on Monday, the US Navy escorts neutral ships through there, and it all starts again, starts up again. Well, he thinks that is pure genius and a savvy legal move. No, it's just lies, per varications and hubris. To say this is give us a bull faced lie, do something that he knows and we know is against the law, and then dare people to stop him. He dares people to stop him. The deeper problem remains that both sides believe that they have won. Washington points the destruction of much of Iran's navy and air force and of its missile launching capacity. Well, the problem is that's obviously not true, and they just showed that yesterday as well. So they have not stopped their missile launching capacity Iran. Meanwhile, from their standpoint, they think they're winning because they survived a campaign that was widely seen as trying to create a regime collapse. And the regime has not collapsed, and we haven't taken away the missiles either, And they have also then demonstrated their ability to strike across the Gulf and into Israel with the missiles that Trump and Hexas said they don't have anymore, and it has shown that it can place the global economy into a chokehold. And so when you're talking about this, you know, Trump has been putting out these memes of him holding Uno cards and saying we got all the cards, We got all the cards. Well, this is a guy who held all the cards when he owned the casinos, and he still failed. They still went bankrupt, And even having all the cards and setting all the casino rules, this guy still couldn't win. And so, as zero Hedge points out, on either side is holding a strong card. Yeah, both of them believe that time is on their side, it might look like a manageable situation where it not for the oil markets losing roughly ten million barrels a day with inventories now running uncomfortably low. That's putting it moderly. Trump is facing a binary choice. He can pursue genuine diplomacy. Nah, I'm not gonna do that secure the outcome that he wants. But that path would provoke resistance from Israel and from hawks in Washington. Well, doesn't that tell us who wants this war? Who we're fighting for just as much? I mean, we have the confessions from Rubio and from Trump. Maybe Mark Levin should look at those, but we also know that these people are keeping him in it.
Speaker 11: Let me ask you this, if you're general, the admiral, if you're giving me advice to the president, isn't the goal victory?
Speaker 5: I mean, you can build.
Speaker 11: Up industrial site later, we saw that in World War Two?
Speaker 2: What does victory mean? Isn't the goal to showing everybody have to do?
Speaker 11: I mean short of something you know, nuclear weapons and that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: And yeah, well, to push the nuclear weapons centers.
Speaker 5: But there are other things.
Speaker 3: Trader, this guy is a worse trader than Jonathan Pollard. Be and Pollard have been pushing for nuclear attacks in the nuclear wars.
Speaker 11: Ballistic missiles, terrorism, and eliminate the regime. I my attitude is this, the only reason they have a nuclear program is because of that regime and the only reason I'll have the ability to.
Speaker 3: Recon Yeah, well they've got a nuclear program now. And what you have done is you've demonstrated to every country that the only way that they can avoid being attacked by your country, Israel and by the United States is to have a nuclear program. So everybody needs it now. And Iran is doubling down on this. They had a leader that you killed who had put a foot law out against nuclear weapons, who had had inspectors in to show that they weren't doing nuclear weapons, which Israel will not do. Everything about this is a lie. And as I said before, this guy, and I think it was what his son in law, I think was the one who was taking Jonathan Pollard around to Mike Huckabee, mark Levin's son in law, and Mark Levin and Jonathan Pollard have been pushing nuclear war, nuclear war, nuclear war with Trump to have Israel use it or to have the US do it. That's a total victory. Means for these guys. Well, you know, when we look at Trump, he is just pathetic. You know, as you look at yesterday, they're putting out the White Houses, putting out these garbage memes. Here's one of them. Here, look at that Trump in a suit of armor, dressed up like the Mandalorian. Give me a break.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: You know, we talk about Potus President of the United States. We talk about Scotus, the Supreme Court of the United States. We even talk about Flotus, First Lady of the United States. Maybe we should lump the White House into a category and call it codis cosplay of the United States. Because these people are heavily into a fantasy world. As a matter of fact, he puts out all these heroic memes and some other ones that have to do with Star Wars. Some people put out Jaba the Trump, which is closer to reality. And when he puts out memes that are blasphemous. Actually he put this, he retweeted this. One person said they're persecuting Trump more than they persecuted him. And they show a picture of a representation of Christ on the cross, and what they do is they change his face to Donald Trump, this is sick, sick, idolatry. I am sick of these maga people. Just I'm not going to cut a mansic. And so somebody pointed out, well, they keep putting out these memes. You know, there's Trump with these eagles behind him and his big gun biceps and everything, and a wife beater shirt exposes his arms and shoulders. They said, but this is the reality on the left side. Yeah, he's a seventy eight year old man and there he is, without his orange makeup and all the rest of that stuff.
Speaker 2: That is the truth.
Speaker 3: And of course, if you're going to put out, if you're going to try to play in these AI wars, there's going to be a lot of people are going to do a better job than the white real quickly.
Speaker 1: The force binds us.
Speaker 2: Donald, You me the list, there's wat jeffy Epstein.
Speaker 12: Yes, is that really you?
Speaker 2: No, I'm palm Beach Pete. Of course it's me, Jeff.
Speaker 12: The Judaic Council wants me to start World War three.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I can.
Speaker 5: You can't, and you will.
Speaker 2: You are the chosen boy. Donald. Don't look away.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: It's called start Wars Revenge of the JUDI. Yeah, I guess what we're gonna say, Dravis.
Speaker 5: I was just going to say that it's probably I guarantee you that the Star Wars Disney adults are more upset about Trump co opting the Mandalorian than most Christians are about him. Oh yeah, retweeting that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you're right. I think you're right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And you know when is Disney going to come in and force their copyright stuff on it?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 5: I wouldn't mind if Trump went to war with Disney. You can go ahead and bomb that place off the face of the earth. Won't shed it tear?
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Well as zero Hedge when they talked about pirates of the Arabian they say pirates also have a habit of breaking deals. Yeah, because Trump has nothing but a liar. Over the past year, European policy makers persuaded themselves that a durable bargain with the White House is possible. That belief produced the Turnbury Deal, a one sided concession that was presented as a truce to stabilize the Transatlantic trade Well. This weekend, Trump said that he will raise its Section two thirty two terrafts on European car imports back to twenty five percent from what was agreed upon just you know, a couple of months ago. They agreed that it would be fifteen percent when they did the Turnbury deal. Now he's just arbitrarily taking it up to twenty five percent. This, folks, is why we have the restrictions. We don't want to allow one person to set tax rates or terras rates because terris oar taxes. We don't want one person to be able to drag us into war because when you look at what Trump is doing, he is a one man destruction team. And it's because the Congress, especially the Republican Party, has just given him the keys to everything. Do whatever you want. There's no restrictions on anything that you want to do. The Founders created a framework where you don't allow all power to reside in one person. Trump wants it is people want it for him. The Republican politicians wanted for him, and he's bragged about it. I'm going to be a dictator, but I'll be a good dictator, and I'm going to do it for a few days. And he's done it. He continues to do it. He's never going to stop underlining how little its own deals constrain it. Now we're talking about the Trump regime, is it okay? It's about this guy, this guy who is a liar, a thief, a trader to his family, to his wives, as well as to his country. I said that about him to begin with. I said, the man is faithless to his promises to his wife in a way that we typically don't see it. I said that before when he was running in the primaries. I said, you know, you look at the pride parades and it was kind of interesting because most of the time people are not proud of their sin, but they were with their gay pride parades. But I said, you know, you don't typically have parades where people parade. You don't have an adultery pride parade, right unless you're Donald Trump. If you're Donald Trump, you do make a parade out of your adultery. You do make a parade out of kicking your wife to the curb, which is what he did. And of course they did a movie about that, The First Wives Club, which was a dig at Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Just like back in the Future was a day get him with Biff.
Speaker 3: We got the guy that people have been making movies about directly and indirectly as a scoundrel. He is the guy he was in the White House.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Well, the bottom line is what the Europeans need to learn is that you cannot appease tyrants and aggressors. Trump was a tyrant and aggressor economically with the teriff stuff before he became one with hot wars. Again, the lesson of Greenland episode says zero Edge is that this tyrant responds more to firmness than to appeasement. That's my word, tyrant. They said this administration, it's not an administration, it's a tyrant with his regime. Europe has options as well, though. It has a list of ninety three billion euros and retaliatory tariffs that were suspended after Turnberry. So if Trump is going to then ignore that deal and say, well, instead of fifteen percent, we're going to jump it up to twenty five percent because he didn't like something somebody said about him or to him, they've got weapons that they could use as well. It also has the anti coercion instrument, the so called trade Bazouka, which allows restrictions on US investment, even the withdrawal of intellectual property protection. So the question is whether Europe is willing to follow China's lead on this. But again, Trump's sanctions and his tariffs were and remain acts of war. He can't be trusted with a treaty. He can't be trusted to negotiate in good faith, and this is why this war is going to continue to drag on. The Iranians aren't fools. They understand that. They said, why would we bother to even talk to this guy? We can't believe anything they say as we're talking to them. They're doing the Israeli trick of the Judai mind, trick of let's have some negotiations. Meanwhile, they assassinate the negotiators. They use that as an opportunity to do a sneak attack. So Trump is withdrawing five thousand troops from Germany, part of the thirty seven thousand that are still stationed there. So he's taking it down by about twelve and a half percent, right about one eighth or whatever. But the reality is is that even though Trump wants an empire, even though he wants to be the only power around, when he pulls troops out of Germany, as a zero Hedges pointing out, he basically is working against what he wants. I'm glad to see the troops coming out. I don't want to see America be an empire, but he does, and he appears to see these forces that are there mainly to protect Germany. In reality, though the bases exist to allow the US to project power into Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, their removal would weaken America's strategic reach. It would weaken the empire. So I think that's a good thing, but it's not what he wants to do. He doesn't want to week in his empire, but his actions are doing it. He's a fool. He's not just a traitor. He's not you know, he's not a genius by any sense of the word. Well, we're going to take a quick break because I want to move on to this other stuff. And I spend enough time on on war. I could spend the entire program on it if I let myself.
Speaker 5: There is a lot of war news. We do have a lot of comments though we have hatch Car sixty one says, are you familiar with the Schofield Bible?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, absolutely, yeah, I know the you know, I said to somebody the other day, it's like I have no interest in going over with the fine tooth comb my differences of people over eschatology. But I think there is a fundamental flaw in the dispensationalism that focuses on Israel, and it has now become the main focus because of the Schofield Bible. And I've talked about it. I've had Chuck Baldwin on, who talks a lot about it and its origins and where it came from. But whenever you look, whenever you got an error, it always has real consequences. And now what we're seeing is that this dispensationalism has been has metastasized into support for Zionism, which the two of them are completely different things. Of course, dispensationalism is a framework for which people use to try to understand the Bible. I disagree with that framework. But now what has happened is that it puts so much emphasis on Israel that it removes that emphasis from Christ and it's resulting in an idolatry of a political state. That's what Zionism is about. So you can't even criticize that political state without now being charged with being anti Semitic or racist or whatever. But the real issue with this is that it is idolatry and it is focused on It misrepresents Christ's work, it misrepresents who the chosen people of God are. The chosen people are not determined by genealogy. That was clear made very clear in the New Testament. It's the people of faith who are God's chosen people. And faith and what faith and who faith in Christ. That's what makes people God's chosen people. And so it is a misdirection that is having some really horrible fruit, even in politics and war, but it has had horrible spiritual fruit as well. So, Yeah, unfortunately, I'm familiar with it. Yes, we're all a little bit too familiar with it.
Speaker 2: Not a fan.
Speaker 5: Patty Wack says, what's so bad is that the people contributing so many of the polks at Trump are equal total scum, communist stone revolutionaries, others just seeking power for themselves.
Speaker 2: Truck Schumer for example.
Speaker 3: Yeah, every word that he said that I read for it was absolutely true. And that's one of the things that Trump is doing. He is strengthening the Democrat Marxists that are out there, and that's you know, maybe maybe that's part of the point.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, Yeah, communist Stone revolutionaries, others just seeking power for themselves. None of these people give a flip about you, me, liberty, freedom. They just want power and fame as well. That's right, and that's why you would never see me out at one of these No Kings protests. The vast majority of these are mentally stunted leftists that would immediately seize power and put the boot on your throat worse than anyone else would.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 5: The most authoritarian obnoxious person you can imagine is a middle aged woman on SSRIs that wants you dead and would laugh if you died.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, when you when you protest one timent, you got to be careful that you are not enabling another. That's the bottom line.
Speaker 5: So yeah, Guard Goldsmith, and of course you can find Guard at Liberty Conspiracy six pm on Rumble and Twitter. Go check him out. Says Curiously, Hegseth total a reporter yesterday that the US wasn't acting based on Israel's intentions, Yet the Trumpers also said they acted because they thought Israel would attack in Iran would respond.
Speaker 3: Well, he just lie. Everything the guy says is a liar. It's just like Trump. I mean, we actually go out of our mind if we set there trying to analyze every single lie coming out of the mouth of Pete hegg Seth and Donald Trump. Let's just understand their liars. Let's understand that Pete hegg Seth, in no way, shape or form is following Christ or representing his teachings, and he has nothing to do with the Constitution or the principles that America has founded on, and neither does Trump.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we have anigos Sonita the US slash Israel fun training created Tomas Taliban, m ek al Qaeda isis. But Iran is the biggest sponsor of terrorism.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And how many people as Israel attack versus how many people have countries as Irana.
Speaker 5: Tai Yeah, I'd like to see that list. Audi m r R. Very generous, Thank you, Thank you, really appreciate it, says good morning, David Knight and family. And he says Audi, modern retro radio dot com. You go check out modern Retro radio dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Sydney Falco says, I watched my dad struggle with illegals in the construction industry, so he pushed me to become a software engineer, and I watched the h one bs outsourcing take my work under the guise of AI.
Speaker 3: That's right, actually Indians, because that's what they do, and a lot of this early stuff, they have an army of low paid workers in other countries that you know they're not. You don't have AI that's setting there totaling up the stuff that you're putting in your grocery cart. It was actually that Amazon claimed it was actually a bunch of Indians who were being paid to watch everything she did and total it up. So yeah, it is uh. And of course, you know, we keep being reminded. As I played the clips yesterday, Ben Shapiro said, Hey, we need these h one B people because you Americans just aren't good enough, and we're going to come and take your country away from you, just like we've done in so many other places. And if you can't afford to live here, maybe you should go somewhere else. We've got to get over this notion just because you were born in America that you have any birthright to be here. This actually belongs to Ben Shapiro and his pals, and they're gonna make sure you understand that I have nothing but contempt for these globalists to come here from other countries whose loyalty is not to America. They despise Americans, and they despise the principles this country was built on. People like Mark Levan exhibit A. This guy, and he always talks about liberty, liberty, liberty. He's not about liberty at all. He is a lying killer for another country.
Speaker 2: He's a trader.
Speaker 5: Also, I just got to ask, how many Americans do we have to sacrifice to help Israel over the course of years, you know, I you know, they come to the door ands like, no, sorry, we already gave. We already did that. America is the one that finished World War two. Yeah, that's right, We're done. If Israel cannot defend itself at this point, then.
Speaker 3: Well andy, ex does anybody remember the Holocaust and all the rest of this stuff?
Speaker 5: And it's like, how could we forget? We get a movie about it every year.
Speaker 3: That's right, and you talk about it every single day, and that's your excuse to kill everybody else. And you have become the Nazi monsters that you fought, Your chosen people are now the master race, and everybody else has to bow before you or be killed. We don't have any rights because we're not human according to you. So yeah, let's where are we done with comments?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: We still got more ap Rumble Seat says, let's secure the Middle East for Israel, well, destroying world economies, ramping up famine and energy shortages to finish the controlled demolition.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And Tony Salvo does Hegseth think this is call of duty? You can't just pause the war that we started and has killed innocent people.
Speaker 9: Lol.
Speaker 5: Our biggest issue though, is arresting Komi, not Lipnik, Gates, Bauci, et cetera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know he actually he does think this is call of do All of life is a video game for this guy, It really is.
Speaker 5: And pezid Avante seventeen seventy six. There is only one thing worse than an ultra zionist warmonger. A compromised ultrazionist warmonger and empowered Solution says, Oh, David, why are you torturing us with Mark Levin?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I got to watch him. You gotta watch him too, So, but we're done with the Mark.
Speaker 5: Levin suffer one, suffer all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're done with the Mark Levin clips. We're going to get into this new society. This new panoptagon prison that they're building for us, one act at a time, will be right back.
Speaker 13: Unlike most revolutions, whether people rise against the real economic oppression. In our case, here in Boston, we are fighting for purely an abstract principle. Here it is, however, not nearly so abstract, as a young gentleman supposes. The issue involved here is one of monopoly. Today the British government will monopolize the sale of tea in our country.
Speaker 9: Tomorrow it will.
Speaker 2: Be something else. Liberty. It's your move. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 14: APS Radio delivers multiple channels of music right to your mobile device. Get the APS Radio app today and listen wherever you go.
Speaker 3: Well, a Senate panel has back to what they call the Guard Act. It's not a Guard Goldstein. God was going to do an act. It'd be a good one. I would go with his act. This is a horrible one and it is a bipartisan move to do yet again age verification for yet another item that we use on a daily basis. They're using this new disruptive technology to disrupt our constitution, disrupt our liberty, as our freedom and our dignity and to make us if we're going to participate in these new technologies, we're going to have to do all kinds of jump through, all kinds of identification hoops and anonymity and all.
Speaker 2: The rest of this stuff. So this is.
Speaker 3: Now going to bring age verification to the use of AI. And so this is something to put out by Josh Hollywood. As I pointed out, it's you know, some of the most conservative Republicans and some of the most liberal Democrats have all joined forces with this because what they all want is a police surveillance state. That's what they're going to get. The framing is supposedly to protect children, as they always do, right, But the result is going to be age verification, digital ID for everyone, a permission society, and we'll get rid of cash and all the rest of this stuff as well. So what it means is that you're going to have to have a government ID or have to upload a facial scan or some other kind of biometric information, are a financial record that is tied to your legal name in order for you to use artificial intelligence. We've seen this happening over and over again. Social media was the first one. Then they're talking about operating systems and things like that. Now artificial intelligence, all of it, every user of every covered chat pot, we need to hand one of those over before being allowed in. And look, we understand how dangerous AI psychosis can be. We were just talking the other day about Richard Dawkins, an adult, a guy who purports to be a scientist, although I never believed that he was a scientist. The Dawkins delusion of saying that he's got science on this side, when science is actually disproving what he is saying, science and math. But nevertheless, you got everybody from Richard Dawkins to young kids who are being taken in by AI and think that it is it is something that is sentient and conscious, conscious and so forth. And so I understand what the danger is, but there are other ways to approach this, and it's clearly a mcguffin that is happening here. We see that, you know, they identify a real problem or they make up an imaginary problem. But the bottom line is is that they're always using these problems, real or imagined for their same end.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Just so we were saying about the climate, mcguffin starts out as global cooling, then it jumps to global warming. Then it's now jumping back to global cooling. According to al Gore, but it doesn't matter whether we're going to turn into a block of ice or whether everything is going to melt. We still have these same solutions. That means that you've got to get their permission to do everything. You're going to have all kinds of activities banned, as well as the kinds of food that you want to eat. It's all about total control, and they're all always come up with some kind of an emergency, some kind you know, which is what Trump is always doing. Well, we got an emergency reel or imagined, so now I've got the ability to issue executive orders and act like a king. No, but this is what they're both doing, bipartisan Democrats and Republicans. The bill defines an artificial intelligence chat bot as any service that produces new, expressive content or responses that are not fully predetermined by the developer or operator, and that accepts open ended, natural language or multimodal user input. This reaches, however, way beyond the idea of just a chatbot. You will also cover service bots, search assistance powered by AI, homework helpers general purpose tools millions of adults already used without proving who they are. So by the kind of language that they have here, it is by extension, going to have a massive reach. And I'm going to give you an example of this and how this actually works against efforts to protect kids. Senator Richard Blumenthal signed on the bill, along with Senators Mark Warner, Chris Murphy, Katie Britt and Mark Kelly. So again we see some of the most conservatives as well as some of the most liberal people signing onto this because this is a bipartisan mcguffin to turn us into a permission society for the purposes of surveillance and a police state. The bill includes data minimization and language. It also requires periodic reverification, which means that you'll have to go through this process even after you're told them, You'll have to go through the process again and again. So want to just be a one time process. All of these options are surveillance infrastructure, as we claim. The Net points out, they say they want to safeguard Americans' most secured documents. Well, if you want to do that, you need to reject this guard Act. It would force AI companies to collect and to store highly sensitive personal data into honeypots that are ripe for cyber criminals to exploit through breaches through identity theft and fraud. And I'm not worried so much about the cyber criminals as I am the government criminals. We'll be using all of this information. Age verification vendors have been breached repeatedly, exposing the government IDs and biometric scans of millions of users who handed them over in order to access entirely legal content. The guard Act would multiply those targets by routing every AI interaction in the country through similar collection systems. If a teenager is asking a chatbot for algebra help, they would need to be cleared through age verification, and so with the adult setting next to them. A customer trying to fix a billing problem through a customer through a company's automated assistance would face the same identity check. And so, as this AI is metastasizing throughout all these different systems, now they want to use that very because it is metastasizing through everything. They want to use that as a hook to force you to give them an ID, saying well, we have kids who are interacting with this and it can be dangerous for them, and so there'd be ways that we could do that. But they didn't even care about parntal opinions because you can't get around that with a printal permission slip. So they're not going to let parents decide either. There is a one hundred thousand dollars per offense penalty, which basically is going to shut out smaller developers. Just like we talked about the operating systems and other things that were happening out there, you're going to the purpose of all these things, the big finds and everything is to make sure that they're not going to have any competition from new people, from smaller people. They're going to outlaw that. It'll still happen, but it'll be black market and it'll be everybody will be always facing the threat of arrest.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 3: This is just as we always see with regulation. It's always the large companies that will be helped by this because they'll be able to absorb all of this verification infrastructure cost and it will push the other people out. You know, we saw this with the with what Elizabeth Warren did with banks, for example, right after the two thousand and eight crisis. It's like, well, we need to really tighten this up. We need to have a lot more paperwork for people to be able to get a loan. And what they did was that basically made it impossible for some the small banks and lenders to issue mortgage loans, and they started going out of business and all that. The extra regulations, the extra paperwork was something the big companies could comply with, but the smaller ones could not. So it's basically bankruptcy by regulation, and that's what we're looking at here for people who would compete against the biggest AI people who are out there. The bill isn't promoting parental supervision either. The legislation contains no parental consent mechanism that would let a parent decide their fifteen year old can use a homework chatbot. Which I'm fine with that, but consider the fact that you've got Milania out there pushing AI on kids. This is going to be the basis of education. Well, if it becomes the basis of education, and it could, but what it would also require because of this, it would be the basis of kids being trained most importantly from an early age that there is nothing they can be done anonymously, that they will identify themselves to government for every single activity they want to do. And I've said this about the metal detectors and schools, the lockdown stuff that was happening. I said when it was happening in the nineteen nineties, I said, the conditioning people for a police state. And then what do we see. We see Trump in twenty twenty doing a lockdown of the entire country and a lot of the people who were most complicit with all that were the younger generation who had been going through all these different lockdown rules, metal detectors, and all the rest of this stuff, which started well before nine to eleven. They were conditioning people for the police state that they had planned. So Marshall Blackburn again is back. She has not seen anything that has to do with AI, crypto or a digital idea that she doesn't love. She says she's going to fold the Guard Act into her bill, but she calls the Trump Act the Trump AI Act, and she is a very scary person. She's going to be our next governor here in Tennessee. I adamantly oppose Marshall Blackburn. You know, she rose to fame because she asked that question of Katanji brown Jackson and the Supreme Court confirmation hearings, she said, what is a woman? And of course brown Jackson, you know, I can't really tell you what a woman is, and I don't really know what a woman is. And so Marcia Blackburn got a lot of traction out of that. Somebody needs to ask Marcia Blackburn what is tyranny? Because she is as clueless unless she is, you know. And again Katanji brown Jackson was not clueless. She fully knew what she was doing. And Marcia Blackburn fully knows what she is doing as well. So she's we're going to push this Guard Act. She's actually going to fold it into her Trump AI Act. The infrastructure being authorized will not check whether a user is a child before it asks for their ID, So it is going to be for everybody. They say they're doing it for the children, but they're going to do it to everybody. And as they point out and reclaim the net, I'm sure that's what the bill was actually designed to do. Anyway, So Malania pushes AI on the kids at school. Meanwhile, the kids at school are being pushed all of you know, you talk about AI being harmful. What about school when they're getting gas lit and told that they're in the wrong body. Does AI do that any worse than the schools do? And yet they're not going to stop that. As a matter of fact, this is all just part of it. They're going to require permission and ID to use it, just like they want to have permission an ID to use transportation. They want permission and ID to use banking, permission and ID to use the Internet, to use social media, you name it. They want permission and ID to do everything. This is why. You know, when I had the interview with Sheriff Mac, I didn't get into it with him, but he said, you know, he's talking about the security failures for this White House press conference dinner thing. He said, yeah, it all started because this guy was able to travel on a train with guns. It's like, well, you know, I just mentioned how fruitless all the TSA security was. But look, folks, we're going to not fall into the trap that our lives need to be surveilled and that we need to have permission. If you go back and look at before they started all the Cuban hijackings, if you go back and look at what happened prior to that. You could go onto a plane with a gun. If you're going to go on a hunting trip a hunting pheasant in South Dakota, you can put the the you can bring your rifle with you and they'd store it up there for you in the in the co area. We have become absolutely insane over these various things, and it's all being done to push a police state. I'm perfectly fine with people being able to travel on a train without having to prove that they are innocent to some tsa bureaucrat goon. That's just I got to make work job that is out there theatrically trying to make people feel safe. Well, again, to sum this all up and reason sums it up, it is a trojan horse for universal online ID checks, and we have one trojan horse after the other. Again, when we look at this massive number of bills that are coming out, every one of them trying to take these new technologies and use them as leverage and as an excuse to require ID to end anonymity. And of course they're also the technocrafts are also using this regulation as a means of solidifying their their fascist merger with government and also keeping out their competition. Right, all of these things are happening at once. And we see this with so many different things. I mean, we've got the Genius Act for Crypto, the Clarity Act, which I'm going to talk about here in just a moment put together. So you've got a couple of different acts that are about crypto and how it's going to be used. And then you've got the Genesis Act, which I think of as Genesis six. It's kind of an epilem here that's being composed on us. But you got the Genesis six Act, you got the Trump AI Act, and now you've got this Guard Act, and all these things are pulling together to weaponize AI against us and to force us to have ID and to lose anonymity. Unlike some of the social media age verification bills, this would give parents no right to opt out of the rules from the federal government sets on their kids use of technology. And that's the key thing about it. And so they break it down to about five points. They said, first of all, it would ban kids from using friendly AI.
Speaker 2: And again I.
Speaker 3: Don't like the idea of kids using AI at all, but I think that that can be handled by I think they can be handled by parents and should be handled by parents. And quite frankly, look, let's understand that if the parents are going to let kids do certain things, you're not going to be able to overcome that with a government I had a sister who taught for decades, and she said, I can always tell how a kid's going to do when I talk to the parents, because of the parents are not involved in this, even in a government school situation. If they're not involved in this, if they're not actively participating in the child's education, child's not going to do well. But if they are, they will do well. And so I used to point that out to my friends about homeschooling. I said, so, what is that telling you about homeschooling. If you care about your kids education enough that you would homeschool them, they're going to do well enough. But if you're just going to go with whatever the default, no effort thing is out there, they're not going to do that well. And so when you look at what can happen with this, and let me talk about let's stop this for a second and talk about some unintended consequences that are out there and This is when we look at a new US phone network being set up for Christians, right, and they say, well, we're going to block porn and gender related content. So let's think about that, because this is basically why josh Ollie's trying to do. I've got some bad content out there. Whatever it is, he defines it as artificial intelligence. The Christians are defining it as pornography and gender confusion stuff, right, And so what they're saying is, we're going to set up a cell phone network and for the first time, we'll block this content at the network level.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: People have always had different programs that parents could use to block this stuff on a device level, right, So you could set up some programs on if you got your kid's got a computer, you could set up some programs on the computer, or if you foolishly buy them a phone, you could block it on the phone as well. So now they're saying we'll do it. We're going to piggyback this on top of T mobiles network and we will do it at the network level. And so when you look at what they're using for this, what they're doing is they're creating a master list of websites and they're just blocking you from going to those particular websites, which I don't think is a very effective way to do it, and it is problematic for them as well. You know, they've got to constantly be out there trying to find when somebody has created a new website or they've created an alias for that website they just renamed it or something. So that's not a very effective way to do it. It's a very high maintenance way to do it as well. And a good example of one of the problems that they have is Yale. So Yale is set up as an educational website and they don't block that, but Yale has an LGBT thing that they push because they have set that up as a different domain name. These people can block that, but they say, well, we don't really know what we're going to do. If Yale brings that other website into their primary website, then that creates something of an issue for us, right, And so again they have to constantly look at this. They can't handle all of the aliases that around there, so it's not really I think a very effective way to do this. What would be an effective way to do it? An effective way to do This would be the same way they do AI moderation. Right, if you're trying to and there's a lot of talk about this, you know, taking on X. You know you'll see people say put up a picture and say m groc change her clothes or whatever, take her clothes off or whatever, and they can moderate that kind of thing. They can moderate what people are putting up. So the AI looks at the image and says, this is an image I'm not going to accept. You could stop it. At that level, you could block both the content where they're pushing LGBT stuff as well as when they're pushing porn. AI could be used to block that, but not if the Guard Act goes through. Think about that because if you're going to use AI to block this stuff, and technically that would be illegal according to Josh Holly's Guard Act, and his whole point was to try to remove harmful content before it got to kids. And so by saying lumping all this AI stuff, even AI agents that are doing things for you, lumping all that stuff together, that basically cut that off. But if something needs to be done by individuals, something needs to be done by parents, it's not something needs to be done by government to begin with.
Speaker 5: I mentioned this before, but you know, I've got many friends that you know, I grew up in the church with, went to you know, we would share many of the same sort of beliefs about you know, religion and politics. And they went off to college and all of a sudden, oh, they're completely on the other new spectrum. Maybe they've even gone trans or gender fluid. College is set up as a propaganda machine, and they are very very good at it.
Speaker 2: That's right, it is.
Speaker 3: And usually usually they get at the kids at an earlier age. I've seen a lot of parents who all homeschool and say, well, I'm going to homeschool, but now that they're in high school, I'm going to put them in the regular school. Well, good luck with that, and maybe that'll work and maybe it won't. But the same thing is true even at the college age level. Right, So what you're talking about, you protect kids all the way up to college age level, and they still have ways to propaganda issue.
Speaker 2: It's very devious what they do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's my opinion what they're best at. Yeah, I've made this point before, but you know, we had friends that like, well, I won't let my kids play Pokemon or get Pokemon cards because it pushes evolution, and then they send their kids to a public school where they are literally taught evolution as a fact. If you're going to do that, you're just ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you know the problem is is that you've got people like Pete Hegsath who says, let's be the lord who trains my hands for warfare and my fingers for combat or what right, And yet he thinks that's about attacking Iran. No, it's about spiritual warfare. Spiritual warfare is when they come after your mind. Okay, and that's the reality. But we're left defenseless because we're thinking in terms of literal weapons and literally killing people. So the banning kids from using friendly AI, that's one example of the consequences, which is I think an interesting idea, but it faces some real issues in terms of the implementation that they could use AI to do that, but it would be banned because of Josh Holly's misguided do gooderrism. Secondly, it takes away parental rights. There's another example of this, but of course the government, even conservatives don't care about parntal rights. They give it lip service, but even they believe that it takes a village to raise a child, and they are the village. And so it always comes back to just shut up, will decide when your kid gets taught sex and what they get taught about sex. As I've said many times, I remember back in the eighties, the fight was over having a standard sex education class about the birds and bees giving that to eight year old and he had some parents who had issues with that. Now they're teaching them all kinds of Jeffrey Epstein's sex at eight years old. And the second then thirdly, it will invade everybody's privacy. Well, that's exactly the point, isn't it. And that it will chill and compel speech, Well, that is also the point. And we have seen this over and over again. As a matter of fact, you got people like John Kerry at the World Economic Forum saying we have got to control speech.
Speaker 2: We can't have free speech out there.
Speaker 12: And I think the dislike of and anguish over social media is just growing and growing and growing, and it's part of our problem, particularly in democracies, in terms of building consensus around any issue. It's really hard to govern today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have to govern by manufacturing consent freeze.
Speaker 12: We used to have to determine what's a fact and what is in fact. The kind of been eviscerated to a certain degree.
Speaker 2: And we need to be the authorities and.
Speaker 12: That people self select where they go for their news or for their information.
Speaker 2: It's called freedom into a vicious cycle.
Speaker 12: So it's really really hard, much harder to build consensus today than at any time in the forty five fifty years I've been involved in this. And you know, there's a lot of discussion now about how you curb those entities in order to guarantee that you're going to have, you know, some accountability on facts, et cetera. But look, if people go to only one source and the source they go to is sick and you know, has an agenda and they're put out disinformation.
Speaker 2: Well, Sean Kerry doesn't have that's a.
Speaker 12: Major block to the ability to be able to just you know, hammer it out of existence.
Speaker 2: So what you need, what we need.
Speaker 12: Is to win the ground, win the right to govern by hopefully having you know, winning enough votes that you're free to be able to implement change.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 12: You know, obviously there are some people in our country who are prepared to implement.
Speaker 2: Change in other ways, and that's.
Speaker 3: Where we're really democracy can survive on writing.
Speaker 12: I think democracies are very challenged right now and have not proven they can move fast enough or big enough to deal with the challenges that we are facing. And to me, that is part of what this race, this this election is all about. Will we break the fever in the United States?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, the World Economic Form is just adamant that we have got to control speech. They talk about it constantly. You cannot be allowed to have different sources of information and to try to sort through those things that will not be allowed. It's not just John Kerry. This is a constant hammering from these people, and of course we also see it coming from the Zionists. Whenever you see people who cannot handle debate and the competition of ideas in the marketplace, you can bet it's because they've got a bad hand. You can bet it's because they can't convince people to do what they want them to do, because they're wrong.
Speaker 15: Excellencies, ladies and gentlemen. Yet Laos, your annual Global Risk Report makes for a stunning and sobering read for the Global Business Commune. The top concern for the next two years is not conflict or climate. It is disinformation and misinformation for not closely by polarization within our societies.
Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Speaker 2: You are listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is a revolutionary act. And they don't want people revolting and realize we are always in a libertarian party. The government is revolting, why aren't you. They're revolting as in disgusting, They're revolting as in revolting against the rule of law. And so the question is, I want we're going to put up with this kind of stuff. But that's what they want. They want to be able to manufacture consent. They want to be able to control information. And quite frankly, folks, that's why the First Amendment is the First Amendment to protect free speech, the free exercise religion. It's about protecting free thought as well, free agency and true freedom. So then we have the Clarity Act, and this is about the fight between banks and the stable coin people as to whether or not only banks will be able to pay you interest, except they don't pay you interest, do they Just the theory it's become a joke I'm looking at this and thinking, why are they having this big fight? I mean, we look at what the banks typically pay is typically a fraction of one percent. While they're charging you twenty thirty, forty fifty percent on credit cards and other things, they're charging you ten percent. I mean, they're paying absolutely nothing on savings accounts. So why is this big deal? Well, the banks are trying are grasping at anything they can because they know that the stable coin people are gunning for them. Yet Eric Trump pointed that out. He said, well, in ten years, is not going to be any banks. And of course that don't mean that there's not going to be any way for you to process cash. Really, it's going to be very difficult to do that. And so I'm not a fan of this kind of stuff. But you have the Coinbase chief legal officer who's out there cheerleading for this. He says, all right, now we're getting a regulatory framework for how we can operate so we can push forward with all this crypto stuff as well as the stable coins.
Speaker 2: So they want.
Speaker 3: Regulatory clarity, so they call the Clarity Act. Now, let's make it clear that only the big guys like Coinbase are going to be able to participate in this new economy. It's time to get clarity done, he said. The final text aimed at settling the stable coin yield dispute between banking and crypto industries. In the end, the banks were able to get more restrictions on rewards, so that's what they'll do. They'll call it rewards rather than interest.
Speaker 5: And Coinbase has already proven that they are more than willing to play ball and censor.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, those in power.
Speaker 5: There are certain people that they will just if you send money to them, they'll just cut you off. There's a guy that runs a website called the Kiwi Farms and it's basically just a gossip for them. But certain powerful people at Google don't like it because it's basically the only place you can get a record of their misdeeds and you know, had them basically deplatformed. The guy has had. He moved to Eastern Europe for a while to get away from the nonsense.
Speaker 3: And as people talking about hijacking and bitcoin and crypto and coinbase played a big role in that they would be the ones that would decide. Just along the lines of what Jeffrey Epstein was working on, some of the emails that we saw there. You know, we need to have somebody who's going to pick which coins are going to be promoted, which coins are going to be cleared and allowed to be used. And coinbase is one of the key gatekeepers for all of that. They can determine which coins are going to be out there and which ones are not. So again we look at this constellation of acts that are being put through, these laws that are being passed by Congress, and it's all about crypto and AI and all these disruptive technologies. They want to disrupt everything, set themselves up, so we're going to destroy the banking industry. So now you got to use our crypto stuff. And oh, by the way, if you want to use the crypto stuff, now we're going to have all of your information, your ID, all the rest of this stuff, biometrics, you name it. So the text is of this thing is titled in section four four Prohibiting Interest and Yield on payment stable Coins. It says that no crypto firm may pay any form of interest or yield to customers solely for holding stable coins, again to a bank deposit or any other interest bearing products. So again they will play the game of calling it a reward, and you can't really stop this thing. It is a juggernaut that is out there, and they're going to use this to further the police surveillance state. The clarity of not getting risk free yield on your dollars without using a bank, they said, And yet the reality is the banks don't pay any interest to people to start with. So it's all a maguffin to a large degree as far as that is concerned, isn't it. Well, we're going to take a quick break, folks, and we'll be back. But actually got a comment here.
Speaker 5: I think that's right, we do. DG eight, thank you very much, says there's neither Jew nor Greek. There's neither male nor female for your all one in Christ Jesus, and if you be Christ, then are Abraham Seed and heirs according to the promise.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Christ made that clear, and Paul spent a lot of time in letters to Galatians and other people to make that clear. And he was very concerned about the Judaizers of his day, and I'm very concerned about the schofield Bible judaizers of our day, and has had horrific fruit both spiritual as well as a temporal. What we look at in terms of this idea that there is that God's chosen people are determined by genealogy, which they by the way, they run from that as well. They really don't want to do the genealogical test because they're afraid of what they might find.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back, Jordan.
Speaker 1: Listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: If you like the Eagles on.
Speaker 14: The Cars and Healey Lewis and the news, they say you'll love the classic Hits channel at APS Radio, download our app or listen now at apsradio dot com.
Speaker 8: Listen up, losers, stop pretending it's a democracy.
Speaker 2: We run things.
Speaker 8: Give up the illusion, and in exchange we will bring you order and efficiency. Yes, we'll own you, But do you really want to be free?
Speaker 9: Trust us?
Speaker 5: We know what to do.
Speaker 8: While Silicon Valley was feeding you dope and free email, we built the architecture of empire.
Speaker 5: Welcome to our world.
Speaker 8: We aren't here to protect your privacy. We are here to enforce supremacy.
Speaker 2: We are the Ledger.
Speaker 8: Now every tax return, every Medicaid file, every license plate, every crossing. Your presidents signed it into being with a pen in march. You kept scrolling. Your politicians are empty vessels, Your civil liberties are a liability. We are done pretending all cultures are equal. We know who the elites are, we know what we are building, and we demand that you applaud the billionaires taking the reins where your fragile democracies have failed. Welcome to the technological Republic. You can stop scrolling now. We already have everything we need. Try to unplug us, We dare you. Now get the gap?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, try to unplug us, We dare you. And that's only what they're doing. You know, they're putting all this stuff in here, this disruptive technology. It's like, yeah, try to unplug us. And if you use us, it comes with these blocks and chains. Yeah we are the ledger you heard him say. And of course the block you know, they're going to block what you do. They're going to chain your freedom. That's what they're going to do with the block chain. Regardless of what this was originally intended to do. We can have that debate whether this was the design from the very beginning or whether this is a scuttling of it. But the bottom line is, this is where it is going and when you look at all these different things, you know, Marshall Blackburn is at the epicenter of all of this stuff. You know, her Genesis Act is part of the Genius Act as well. She wants to pull this this Guard Act as part of it and all of it, and the Trump AI Act. And the fact that they're acting is if we don't have a tenth Amendment. They're saying they're they're taking over the authority of the states to be able to regulate this stuff or to they don't even you know, we're not going to let you put any chains on AI. We'll put the chains on the people instead. Well, maybe the way they're able to pull this off is through the fluoride lowering IQ points, making people more passive. We now have a new fluoride study that is being pushed by the mainstream media. They're really excited about this new study because they got a study to say that basically, there is no effect on IQ. This is totally detached from reality. And as we've said before, they can rig studies to show whatever they want. We've seen this on pharmaceutical industry over and over again. You have three different companies, Brand A, B, and C. And they'll all three of them will come up with a new drug for some condition, and they will fund their own studies. And guess what the studies will show. The study that was funded by Brand A will say that it's better than the other two. The one that was done by Brand B will say that it's better than the other two. The one done by Brand C will say it's better than the other two. They get what they fund here. Well, Children's Health Defense has broken down the flaws of this study. The highly anticipated long term study that was published April the thirteenth and the Proceedings of the National Academy of Science was widely cited by media and proponents of water fluoridation as evidence that there is no difference in IQ between people who drink water containing fluoride at the levels currently recommended by the US public health agencies and the people who did not drink fluoride at the levels that are recommended by the US public health agencies.
Speaker 2: I remember.
Speaker 3: You had people who are working on this, the Free Thought Project, Derek Browse. I talked to him about this. They worked very hard. They were able to get a friendly court ruling against the mandatory poisoning of water with fluoride, and the Trump administration now is appealing this and fighting it. And so the question is I've always said, let's just assume for a moment that fluoride is safe and effective. It's neither safe nor effective. Well, let's just assume that it is. Then why would you put that in the water supply. You can't have something that is safe if you don't control the dosage. You can't have something that is effective if you don't control the dosage. You can't control the dosage if you put it in the water supply. And if you put it in the water supply, you're going to get the same dosage for a child that you get for an adult. If you look at every single medicine that is out there, they have different dosages for children than they do for adults. Why would you ever try to medicate people through the water supply. It makes absolutely no sense. Well, guess what that is the very first flaw in this study. They found that the authors didn't actually measure how much fluoride the study participants consumed. Well, how would you do that if it's in the water supply. That's the key point. I keep coming back to it. Totally illogical. Regardless of what they say about safety or efficacy, it's all dose dependent. Safety is dose dependent, Efficacy is dose dependent. They also didn't study people who were exposed to fluoride as neonates or to young children. And this is where the damage is really done. It's done to developing children as well as to young children. That's when the brain damage occurs. And we've seen that over and over again, and so study participants and they had in the past, they had studies that were done in China and other places where they could see large drops in IQ if they got over a certain level. And so what they said in the United States, well, we don't have it over that. We recommend that you get right up to that level, but not over that level. It's like, well, how do you control that if you're putting it in the water supply.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 3: You can't be sure that you're not giving them too much. Study participants were people that were born in nineteen thirty nine, six years before the community water flooridation began anywhere in the United States, so it didn't start until nineteen forty five World War Two, and a large part of the reason that it began was because you had some industries. A couple of them you had after nineteen forty five. You had the the nuclear industry as well as the aluminum industry. They both wanted to get rid of fluoride polluted products that they had, and rather than go through an expensive process of getting rid of these contaminants and everything, they just basically started charging. They got the government to say, well, we're going to put it in the water, and they didn't have to pay to get rid of this toxic stuff. They got local communities to pay them to put it in their drinking water. Brilliant right. Well, study participants in this were born before any mass floridation began, and so they would not have been exposed to this as developing children or as young children. No one in the study was exposed to it during the critical developmental years when it can affect IQ, and few people were exposed to floridated water at all and that particular time frame. So this is the way that they gain the system. And as we look at where we're going with this, you've got Thomas Massey pushing really hard against not just the fluoride stuff is out there being pushed on, but also glafyset and the Trump administration wants to give them the kind protections that Faucci gave the vaccine industry back in nineteen eighty six. Thomas Massey had this to.
Speaker 16: Say, Americans are under attacked by a Germany company on four fronts. Legislative at the federal level, legislative at the state level, through.
Speaker 9: The executive branch, and finally the courts.
Speaker 16: And unfortunately this administration has sided with the German company. We're trying to get immunity from the harm that their products may cause stuff and to do that, they're trying to say that nobody can bring this company for their product life sate and have their day in court.
Speaker 17: What is Congress doing right now? I know that you propose a bill.
Speaker 18: So Shelley PingER and I, in response to all these attacks on the legislative, executive, and judicial branch, we introduced a bill called no Immunity for Glyphasate. But this week they're going to pass a farm bill, and we're trying to get them to strip the immunity for glyphasate that they've put.
Speaker 9: Into that farm bill.
Speaker 18: The Farm bill is an important bill, it's going to pass. That's why they attach this to it. We were successful in getting this immunity shield stripped from prior funding bills. But right now this is stuck in the Farm bill, a bill that I'm inclined to vote for, but we've got to try and get the a glyphasate immunity out of it.
Speaker 17: Why do you think that this is happening? Why are they trying to pass this? Who's behind this?
Speaker 9: The corporations? I mean it's a foreign corporation.
Speaker 18: Bear They their product has become unprofitable because of the harm that state jurys have decided has been caused to people. And you know there's something broader though than just glyphisate here. It would this would set a precedent for every pesticide, every herbicide, every insecticide, And it would set a precedent that the EPA doesn't exist to protect people in the environment, that it exists to give get out.
Speaker 9: Of court free cards to corporations.
Speaker 17: And did you listen to some of the victims today of Monsanto? What are your thoughts and what words of wisdom would you extend to people who have lost loved ones because of glyfa sate.
Speaker 9: You know I'm getting deja vu here.
Speaker 18: I stood very near here and did a similar press conference with the victims of Jeffrey Epstein, and we had one in a million chants of getting that bill passed through both chambers and signed by the President. And in fact we got it done because people did stand in front of microphones in front of Washington, d C. And descended on Washington, d C and god on social media and told their representatives, by golly, you better get justice for these victims. And so I think we could get justice for the still home for everybody else.
Speaker 17: What do you expect in the Supreme Court? Do you think the conservative justices will go in the favor of what you're looking for or not? And the liberal justices. I think it's going to be really interesting.
Speaker 18: You know, I'm going to be interested to see if they decide this with out looking at the evidence of the scientific evidence of whether the product causes harm. They could decide this as a matter of law and ignore whether people were actually harmed or not.
Speaker 9: I think it would be dangerous to do that.
Speaker 17: And any last thoughts on gl monsanto and why people should be aware and what they could do to.
Speaker 18: Help, well, it's really you know, we're not saying take it off the market.
Speaker 9: I'm a farmer.
Speaker 18: You know, I've used chemical products as well. But question here is what should be on the label. What they're also trying to do here is to say that the states cannot put their own warnings on products that they deem could be dangerous if used in certain ways. So we're not talking about banning. This is not a hearing on whether to ban life is state. This is a hearing on whether the states can take up for their people in their courtrooms by holding juries by trials with juries, and whether they can add additional labels warning labels to the products, or whether once the EPA speaks that nobody else can say anything else about the product.
Speaker 17: So people call their congress people and tell them that they don't want life a seat, or that they would actually to support your bill.
Speaker 18: People this week should be calling their congressmen and their senators in saying, take the glafystate immunity out of the farm bill. If nothing else, allow Shelley Pingre and Thomas Massey to have a vote on their amendment so that everybody can go on record as to whether they support immunity for a German company or not a German company.
Speaker 3: Then well, and again it's about the corporations, and one of the reasons why when you look at this big AG is no different than big pharma. They don't care what they put into your body, whether it's food or drugs, whether it's good or harmful, as long as.
Speaker 2: They make money.
Speaker 3: And when you look at the Trump administration and the current mood in Washington, they don't care whether it is something that is poisoning your body or poisoning your mind. They're going to protect AI as well as glyphys from any state regulations that would try to protect people.
Speaker 2: Thank you for joining us. Have a good day.
Speaker 3: The common man. They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common past, track and control us their commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us.
Speaker 2: It's time to turn that around.
Speaker 3: And expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. D Davidnightshow dot com