Speaker 1: One on one with Lynchintaco. This is Orlando's rock station one O one one j R. Are Remember, we'll get more opportunities for you to grab a flyaway for un a guest. Head out to Vegas next month. You want to go to our iHeartRadio Music Festival. Also send you a one thousand.
Speaker 2: Bucks three chances each weekday. First opportunity happens at nine oh five right around there.
Speaker 1: In retrospect, this probably didn't seem like a great idea and it turned out not to be. What is it? A group of friends who decided to make a late night visit to visit a late night visit to a friend's grave site in Wheatridge, Colorado, as in like eleven o'clock at night in the cemetery that closes at five in the afternoon, after being out drinking. Obviously, well that's really not specified here in the story, but two of the three folks, one's dead, one's injured, the other one's been arrested. Here's the cat who's been a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he looks like a guy that I don't really want to hang with.
Speaker 1: That's Ryan Truillo Falcon. He's accused of shooting one of his friends to death. The other was injured. They're not quite sure what went sideways, but they this all went down at the graveside of he dearly departed that they were visiting at eleven o'clock at night.
Speaker 2: So he goes there with his two other buddies to see their friend, shoots both of them.
Speaker 1: One of them is dead. Yes, that's that's a good synopsis.
Speaker 2: I bet they would probably argue arguing about something to do with the deceased friend, you think. I think so somebody say, like me better, or somebody just said something bad of being sensitive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't talk about one of it.
Speaker 2: He looks like he has possible gang affiliation, wouldn't you say, would you?
Speaker 1: That would be stereotyping talk. Definitely looks like it.
Speaker 2: Perhaps Budy, he's got a gun and shoots his buddy. I think I think it was probably gang gang related.
Speaker 1: Why not just go to the cemetery when they're open.
Speaker 2: Probably wouldn't have ended up shooting your buddies for one, right, Because I'm telling you, I am pretty sure that gentleman right there, I think they were probably It's.
Speaker 1: Not like going to an amusement park. We have to stand in line and wait, it's just.
Speaker 2: Bet on in see him during the day. I never thought about that. The hours on those places, you know, you just lock up the front gates and you know is usually go in the middle of the day is when the services are and you're kind of dread going anyway.
Speaker 1: I don't like being in a cemetery at any hour of the day. Now.
Speaker 2: That's last time I went was on a we're a memorial day, you know, to visit the vet.
Speaker 1: But I guess this is where we just a refresher here. Have we sided on what or if when when we're done? Are we going to be planted?
Speaker 2: Or I think you said you're going to be cremated. Yeah, I'm yeah, I think that's into I mean how expensive it is?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is it? The Neptune Society. Have you looked into that? What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: That's that cremation you pay for Dey'll.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is getting I just had a funeral.
Speaker 1: This is how I found out about it, because I've had a couple here as of late two Neptune Society you pay like to have your body cremated and they come and get you. You could be on vacation halfway around the world and they'll oh, they send somebody out and get you, and they take care of the procedure and then your remains are given in a you know, container to whoever you specify.
Speaker 2: So you think they came to the cemetery, got that guy and said, well, this saves time that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm just we're getting back to the conversation of what we're gonna do when we're no longer here. I'll maybe pay a couple grand now and just be done with it, not even think about it.
Speaker 2: That's what a lot of people do. Yeah, because you don't want to be put on your family, right. Yeah, you know what, I think my parents might have a plot for me. I know they got their own. I know my in laws did. And then when my father and I rest in peace Joe when he passed the other day the U or recently, they didn't even use the plots because the plots were up in Jersey. They were like, how we just you know, we resell them. We've lived here for so long, resell them. I don't know, I don't know how that works.
Speaker 1: Probably, Hey, the woman who created spanks, oh the things that slim down your figure for you yeah, I've worn them before.
Speaker 2: By mistake, I thought what I thought that they were, uh so have I no, not to slim down. I thought that they were Long John's. I thought it was some kind of Long John's. But it turns out they did keep me a little warm. But yeah, they were spanks, and I didn't I didn't realize it.
Speaker 1: Sarah Blakely is the founder of Spanks. She's revealed her next venture, which is gonna roll out tomorrow.
Speaker 2: She's got some serious cash. I can tell you that she invented spanks.
Speaker 1: This one's called Sneaks, high healed sneakers built for comfort. There to have high heels. She's been working on the concept for nine years and will finally debut them tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Nine years. In that time, I've seen some high heeled sneekers. You're a little, a little behind the eight ball, and I.
Speaker 1: Have not seen high heeled sneakers. Yeah. They're gonna range in price from three ninety five to five ninety five a pairty five dollars. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow. See, now, if I do high heeled shoes, it's just like what you think.
Speaker 1: Shoes sneakers. Sorry, your sneaks dot com. You can see them now I don't want to see hers.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to see because they've yeah, see that, they're just a little higher in the heel.
Speaker 1: Oh hers or not hers are actual like stiletto. Yeah yeah, that's just dumb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know what somebody might have said that about those spanks things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here take my three ninety five.
Speaker 2: Don't do it, guys, well not guys, but ladies, don't do it. You can get them off online. eBay, I see them, or ninety five bucks and then uh yeah, ninety five bucks or sixty four ninety nine. Those really don't look like real high heel these ones.
Speaker 1: Horn stars will be wearing these when the shoes on a half sex sure and strippers. I just don't know if it's gonna have the same kind of arousal potential.
Speaker 2: I just want to be comfortable at work when I'm dancing swinging on that pole. Stick to your spanks, they do make you feel good.
Speaker 1: So Hurricane or Nesto stayed well off shore of the Eastern Seaboard, but its effects were felt as several more North Carolina homes on the outer Banks have gone bye bye.
Speaker 2: Home. See the video of that on our Facebook page. Have you ever been to the outer ranks I have. Yeah, all those homes are all on stilts, so much for those. Yeah, they're doing that with some homes and it too. They just like put them up on pallettes. And then because you know it, floods in this couple areas over there, and it'say, why go through the flooding when you can just raise your house up. Buddy's explaining the process. And then I saw it on one of my main cabin builders. They did the same kind of thing. Just ratchet that thing up they put they put the the thing on pallets and then just got yeah, giggle over there. But when you your house is floating away.
Speaker 1: No, I just at some point it doesn't matter what you have the thing up on. You're gonna lose to mother nature if you build that close. I mean that house is like that one particular right there, and that wasn't even an actual state. It was just high waves coming in just off the coast. The waves are good this weekend too.
Speaker 2: God man, Okay, I know you guys have seeing it all over there at farmers Like how about this one. This is a video of my house, you know, the one that you guys insured go up there and start canceling insurance. Leave us alone down here for a while. Our prices are high enough, Yeah they George, both of us, good Lord, follow us on everything in between. Jay all Right rocks