Speaker 1: Elon follow the efficiency.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at all the front that he's shown.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRZ the talk station ATO five, the fifty five KRC DE talk station. A very happy Friday to you. I am so please be al to be able to welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show. Doctor James thorp He's a Board certified obijen, a maternal fetal medicine physician with over forty four years of obstetrical experience. He saw more than twenty seven thousand, five hundred high risk president pregnancies in four and a half years while serving at one of the largest Catholic healthcare systems in Saint Louis. Doctor Thorpe currently Chief of Maternal and pre Natal Health at the Wellness Company. He served as a reviewer for major medical journals, on the board of Directors for the Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine, examiner for the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Served in the US Air Force as an obstetrician gynecologist. Testified in the US Senate under the Bush administration back in two thousand and three and with Senator Ron Johnson and others in twenty twenty two. He's the author of a book we're going to be talking about today's sacrifice, how the deadliest vaccine in history targeted the most vulnerable. Doctor Thorpe, it is a distinct pleasure to have you on my program this morning.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: I am assuming or presuming perhaps you're familiar with the work of doctor Robert Malone, of course, and I had him on earlier this week, which is this is a great one two punch on the heels of doctor Malone's book cy War. There's a narrative out there that's being manipulated, and we are generally being manipulated. And I know you went through this. You saw the outcomes and the downside and the deadly downside of COVID nineteen vaccines on pregnant women during your practice time. You actually spoke out about it, and you suffered with the consequences for speaking truth to power, which is the narrative coming from the pharmaceutical companies, did you not.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right, one hundred percent. I was persecuted, censored, fired, death trusts, mock derided, didn't go well.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess I'm always one of those guys all right, fine, that's what happened. And I know that you are you obviously excellent research. You did clinical research two hundred and seventy five publications, seventy are COVID nineteen related. You were responsible for overseeing other people's work and commenting on that. You were obviously a renowned physician and a respected one. And immediately the plug gets pulled just because you saw with your own patients what was happening with this COVID nineteen vaccine. Tell my listeners specifically what you were seeing.
Speaker 2: What I saw was just really nothing. It was business as usual in twenty twenty, right, and then as the vaccine was rolled out and the last two weeks of twenty twenty and twenty then twenty twenty one, I saw the carnage, death and destruction of pregnant women, preborns, and newborns that I had never witnessed before in my career. Specifically, we saw, you know, women trying to get pregnant that had this massive vaginal hemorrhage, almost bleeding to death, and they would be they would be delivering, if you will, or out there vagina, this massive lump of tissue that we call a decidual cast, which is a whole internal lining of the womb. It can be it's like the size of a lemon, very painful, very bloodly, pretty rare. But you know, it was very rare. But then after the vaccine it became very common, and I think we reported that in our initial Micycle story publication three years ago. Now, after pregnancy, then a massive onset of bloody, horrendous miscarriages, and not just in the usual, the more common time periods of six, eight, ten, twelve weeks. No, these were late miscarriages that are very rare, fourteen, sixteen, eighteen, nineteen weeks with catastrophic bleeding after twenty weeks, a massive increase in fetal death, severe fetal birth defects of every organ system you could imagine, the brain, the gut, the limbs, the kidneys, the liver, the heart, devastating chromosomal abnormalities, severe fetal growth restrictions, severe placental abnormalities, severe autoimmune disease, severe blood disease, severe early onset in the pregnant women. Maternal death was dramatically increased by the vaccine. It was not increased in twenty twenty. In fact, pregnancy incurs a protection from maternal death with COVID nineteen virus as compared to the non pregnant a seventy five percent reduction for pregnant women that got the virus. It was a vaccine that killed them. Severe growth restrictions in the fetus, cervical insufficiency was a big one. Massive loss, painless dilation and then rupture membranes and delivery at sixteen eighteen, twenty twenty two, twenty four, twenty six, twenty eight, thirty weeks, babies premature, rupture membranes, babies coming out after birth alive and then would die after birth from complications of the vaccine, A severe increase in surge of newborns that would require admission to the Neonatal Intersive carry unit for all sorts of complications and disasters.
Speaker 1: This was so well documented. I know you did papers on it. Obviously this I presumed that in each and every case where this had happened, these horror, horrific events had happened, You documented that the woman had in fact gotten a COVID nineteen vaccine. Was it while she was pregnant? Was it before she got pregnant? What deban? Was there a timing issue on that.
Speaker 2: Both to be clear, really the fiveser study and even the fraudulent New England Journal of Medicine study that purported the vaccine to be safe, effective and necessary in pregnancy on April twenty first, twenty twenty one. They bragged that it didn't have any effect on miscarriage, but they lied. This is a ghost written article and really grade math could show their fraudulent nature. This was ghost written. There were twenty one authors. The lead author was Shema Baccerl. He was on the Vaccine Safety Committee of the FDA since twenty ten. He was a stakeholder, as were all of the twenty one authors. When you actually looked at the numbers, the miscarriage rate that they advertised as twelve point six percent was a joke. It was eighty two percent. And by the way, that was the exact same miscarriage rate that Pfizer reported three months earlier. So there was collusion and there was money payment between fraudulent money bribe laundering between them. Director Rochelle Lensky at the CDC in the New England Journal of Medicine to put these articles out and to push it in pregnancy. All the while all the while she knew seven weeks before that publication the New England Journal Medicine with the lead editor Eric Rubin, they knew that it was the deadliest drug ever rolled out. They knew the miscarriage rate was eighty one percent seven weeks earlier from the Pfizer post marketing paper. So there was so much fraudulent and these people need to be indicted. Is my opinion that they are responsible for really significant collusion, money laundering. They had REIKO violations with racketeering. They committed mass assault and battery, mass murder and genocide, and they need to be held accountable. The American people need to know this. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, like the New England Journal Medicine, and like all the other non governmental organizations, were captured by the Department of Health and Human Services. This is proven by my research team. One of the members of my research team and i'd a co author in several articles, Maggie Thorpe jd, executed a Freedom of Information Act request between the Department of Health and Human Services and the American College of Obstrutions and Gynecologists. Proved that there was an illegal unethical immral a contract the American College of Obstetrician Gnecologists. They controlled sixty thousand Obgian doctors. They were captured, so they put out statements threatening the Obguan doctors sixty thousand that if they deviated from the narrative they would their careers would be destroyed. They said they would take their state licenses away in their accreditation way, and then they participated AKI into developing talking points to their obstetricians for vaccine hesitant women. Can you imagine that? So you go to the most your wife is pregnant, and your wife and you go to the most important physical exam doctor visit in your life, and you're not talking to the doctor that you trusted. That was a government speaking through your doctor, because if they didn't present those government talking points, their careers would be destroyed.
Speaker 1: Well, this seems to be a mass scale denial, ignoring, or otherwise violation of the hippocratic oath do no harm. If you're a physician, this information is your possession. You have an obligation of the hipocritic oath ethics, morality, under God's laws. I had religion. There's a multitude of reasons why you have an obligation to pass this along. Is the motive behind keeping this undercover and not explaining the truth these multipitude of women who are pregnant out there? Is it come down to just simple money? Is that really what this is all about? Money?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is, and that's you know, all the hospitals were dribed to one hundred eighty six one hundred and eighty six billion b were used to capture over four hundred and twenty thousand hospital systems, including the major ones that set the precedent, you know, the Houston Methodist Hospital and SSM Health System Institutions of Faith. That's where I was fired as a model physician for four and a half years. I was fired for quote no cause, which was a lie. They described me as a model physician for their system. They fired me because I testified in the Senate, because I raised up my chain of command in SSM Health all the publications from the government data that I published, and they got called out by If they didn't fire me, which they really didn't want to do, I was their model physician, is what they told me. They didn't want to fire me, but if they didn't, they would have had to pay back the three hundred and six point nine million dollars that they took from the FED. This is the way the system works in every thread of the fabric of our society.
Speaker 1: Well, this obviously results when the truth finally comes out, and thanks to you, doctor Thorpe, the truth comes out, and you did testify on this. I'm sad that the test testimony in front of in front of the elected officials, Senator Johnson, meet Senate testimony, that it didn't result in some you know, expose or didn't result in a change of policies and procedures. Are they still insisting that this vaccine is okay for pregnant women to have.
Speaker 2: Yes. They are the three organizations that are BRIDE, American College of Oogijian, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and the Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine. They control the obstetrical narrative, not just in the United States of America, the entire world. As goes America, so goes the world. To this very day, the CDC, the FDA, and all those those three organizations including maybe added another one of the Federation state Medical boards, they're insisting that pregnant women they're advertising every day that pregnant women get COVID nineteen vaccines. It's an abomination and it's a huge violation of the Federal Trade Practices FTC. Huge, this is criminal, this is mass murder. The fortunate thing here, the good news is that, you know, most Americans now know that the government is lying, and not only would the COVID nineteen vaccine, this massive exposure has made most Americans question many other vaccines. But the fraudulent, horrible thing is the government is just killing and injuring the most vulnerable for money.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess there could be a correlayer to that. You know, there's all kinds of Malthusians out there to think there's too many people in the world, and population control is really big, and I imagine this went a long way to reducing the population numbers COVID generally, but the COVID nineteen vaccine in terms of pregnant women as well.
Speaker 2: Well, you're absolutely right about that. But this is ultimately a depopulation agenda. It's irrefutable now that this vaccine was developed by the Department of Defense and DARPA back as as early as twenty ten, twenty twelve and twenty fourteen, and there's documents proven that that's absolutely one hundred percent proven. So, but what I say is that there's a very few number. It wasn't the physicians in the hospitals that knew they were killing off people. They didn't know. They were nothing more than useful idiots, paid prostitutes. They were whores. And it's the same with the pharmaceutical companies. They didn't develop these This was a DoD and the pharmaceutical companies are just great, greedy, paid whores. They're prostitutes. Same thing with the tree organizations. They didn't in the physician to the nurses in the hospital. They didn't plot to depopulate the country, the world. They didn't know that. But you're right one percent. The global elitists. You know, you talk about the you know, you talk about the Gates Foundation, you talk about the Club of Rome, you talk about the World Economic Form, you talk about presidents of the United States of America. They talked about bringing the population down to as low as five hundred million. Yeah, I've read that was written on the Georgia Guy Stones. This was exactly their ten commandments of the globalists were written on a massive granted edifice of ten Commandments mimicking God, and the first commandment, written in stone on the Georgia guidestones in north central Georgia was maintained. The global population at five hundred million. Do you realize that's killing seven point five billion million people?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Doctor James Thorpe, author of the book Sacrifice, How the deadliest vaccine in history target are the most vulnerable. Got to thank you for speaking truth to power, Doctor Thorpe. Hopefully more and more people aware of this every day, and that ultimately I interject one real quick, we're almost we're out of time, but go ahead, real quick, Okay.
Speaker 2: Every proceed that I make is being given to the Vaccine Injury Fund, and it's being matched by the Wellness Company, and we've already made our first grant.
Speaker 1: So buy a lot of book wonderful, wonderful an extra incentive to get something. I know my listeners are I want to want to get anyway, or already have in the case of many of my listeners, Doctor Thorpe, keep up the great work and we'll hopefully have you back on again some time to talk about this. Thank you, sir for your time. God bless you eight twenty two to fifty five carsitytalk Station for a perfect companion, book to doctor Malone's book cy War. I assure you of that. Get it at fifty five cars dot com. Get in touch with Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning seventy five plus years. The family of Zimmer has ensured your homes are warm, efficient and comfortable. Comfortable throughout greater Cincinnati area. So turn to the experts in Zimmer. Maybe you need a new a heating system or air conditioning system. Carriers the one to go with and they know all about carrier authorized dealer they are. They can service other units as well and getting on a maintenance program to help extend the life of your unit. Book your appointment. It's easy to do. Call Chris Zimmer, proud of his family tradition. They'll take great care of your customer. Service is superior. Just go to go Zimmer dot com, Go Zimmer dot com or call Chris at five one three five ninety eight ninety three five one three five one ninety eight ninety three fifty five car the talk station is your retirement plan missing a piece