Speaker 1: When you are ready to double down, dive in, try for a show and not look back.
Speaker 2: Yes, roll into Pearl River rezuot from tea times to table games.
Speaker 1: Water slides by day, slots by night.
Speaker 2: Savor the flavors, feel the fun with big Let's roll into Pearl River Rezootes must be twenty what or older to play gambling problem called one Hunter Kimbler.
Speaker 3: Hey everyone, this is Jack Fairshad's the Right Side radio program and license reviewed, and I want to talk to you for a second about my pillow. My pillow is quite simply the finest pillow on the market. My pillows patented interlocking fills adjust to your individual sleep needs regardless of sleeping position. This innovative fill then holds that position all night, helping you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer. The founder and owner of My Pillow, Mike Lindell, personally guarantees that my pillow will be the most comfortable pillow you'll ever own. And I'll add my own guarantee as well. And right now you can get up to eighty percent off of all My Pillow products, including bed sheets, slippers, towels, down comforters, mattress toppers, even coffee. When you go to MyPillow dot com and enter the special promo code Midnight Ride no space in between midnight and ride and remember enter the promo code m D Night r Id and say big while getting the best night's sleep you've ever had. This show is a part of the Midnight Right Network.
Speaker 2: He the sam what's your name?
Speaker 4: Has to tell that here is this had a statue every started shake.
Speaker 1: Interface and eagle will fly.
Speaker 4: Tennis gonna be here wing you him out, the frere starting a feel and it'll be who like the whole man his nain and down.
Speaker 5: Broughty, courtesy and wild and.
Speaker 2: Liberals be worn. Your viewpoints will be subjected to straight scrutiny. You're listening to Right Side Radio. It feels like click.
Speaker 5: My eyes have been blown wild in this present crisis. Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. The nine most terrifying words in the English language are I'm from the government and I'm here to help. We have come together here because the American people deserve better from those as to whom.
Speaker 1: They entrust our nation's highest offices.
Speaker 5: We stand united, and I resolved to do something about it.
Speaker 1: You tuned into right Side Radio.
Speaker 3: Alright, folks, happy new year, and you have found it the first episode of twenty twenty six. My goodness, how hard is that going to be able to say the first couple of weeks to move away from twenty twenty five and into the new year of twenty twenty six. I'm your ho Jack Fairchild's. This episode is actually being recorded on Wednesday, December the thirty first, twenty twenty five, but I'm going to release this at midnight Central Standard time tonight, so anyone listening to this, it will officially be twenty twenty six when you hear it. But I want to put that disclaimer in there just in case something crazy happens tonight and you're wondering why it's not a part of this show. The show's being recorded December thirty first. Of course, if something outrageous happens that it warrants us coming back on the airwaves, you know, I will. You know, that's just one of those things that we do every single time. But remember, if you don't want to miss an episode of the Right Side Radio Show, remember to liken subscribe to us on your podcatcher of choice. We're on Apple Podcast iHeartRadio, Spotify, Speaker, Ammazon on Music, and many many more, So please make it a point to subscribe and never miss an episode of The Right Side Radio Show. Again, a couple of things I want to get into before we get into the meat of today's show. First, keep an eye on the Midnight Ride. There might be some new things happening soon, so keep a close out on what's going on over at the Midnight Rides YouTube page. Make a b line to see I don't know if the website will be updated, but there's there's going to be some potential announcements coming up really really soon in twenty twenty six, so make sure that you're paying attention to that. Maybe maybe the Right Side and Chris McDaniels America maybe getting some some new faces on the network alongside us, So stay tuned. You know, nothing to announce yet. That, my friends, is what we call a teaser, so just stay tuned, and once we have something to announce, I'm sure we'll announce it right here on the Right Side Radio Show. Still toying with the idea of running video on the Right Side. I just really enjoy the audio side, and I do video on so many other shows that part of what I enjoy about the right side is I just jump in front of the microphone, go and record. I don't have to make sure my hair is right. I don't have to make sure that certain things are done in a manner of professionalism because you can't see me, you know, I can just talk. And that's one of the reels I have of doing this show. But again, looking forward to carrying on here in twenty twenty six. Now, I don't want to get too deep into the woods when it comes to this particular episode, but what I did think would be fun would be to look back at the year that was. Let's look back at twenty twenty five, and CBS News put out top news headlines of twenty twenty five month by month. I also have one from ABC News where it says the US stories everyone was talking about in twenty twenty five this particular episode, this particular article on CBS News was written by Jane Polly, and I thought it'd be fun. We can look back and see what she thinks was the top stories month by month, and we'll look back and see if we agree or disagree. And of course in January, I think it's hard pressed to disagree with what she chose, which was Donald Trump being inaugurated as the forty seventh President of the United States, becoming just the second person ever elected to non consecutive terms. It was a big moment, and I think it was the defining moment of January. So it's kind of hard to disagree with Jane on this particular one because based on how twenty twenty four was dominated by the election and Trump's resounding victory, it has it was definitely the thing that everybody was keeping close the eyes on to see exactly how things were going to play out. And of course Trump dominated a lot of the headlines throughout twenty twenty five, and we'll talk more about that, I'm sure as we go on. Then we get to February, where her top story in February was the Philadelphia Eagles winning the Super Bowl by defeating the Kansas City Chiefs forty to twenty two, denying the Kansas City Chiefs a three pet I'm trying hard to think back to February to see what other stories could have topped the Super Bowl because to me, that just that didn't really speak to me. So I just I'm not sure about that one. Maybe it's because I'm not a Philadelphia Eagles fan. It was nice to see the Chiefs take a loss, but outside of that, it just did not that That really seems like if that was the top story, that February must have been an old, a slow news mode. But of course I think that when you talk about looming tariffs threatened, I think that was probably a bigger story. I think that there was a couple of their stories that we could have maybe focused on besides the super Bowl, but Jan chose the super Bowl and the Eagles winning. But well, we'll move on from that. Her next story, we go to March. In March or top story is that the US government deported nearly two hundred and eighty immigrants to Savadorian prison without hearings or trials, relying in part on rarely used eighteenth century wartime law. And that is a that was a big story in March, and the president was able to get these folks deported and out of the country, and that most of them, I'm pretty sure almost all of them were violent criminals, so kind of hard to be mad. But of course you heard how I read that. That was exactly the way it read in Polly's article here, and it's definitely trying to lead the reader into believing that this was a bad move. But I just don't. I don't know that I agree with thinking it was a bad move, but we'll move on from that. I do think it probably was the top news story in March. I also think I agree with her on what she has down as her top news story from the month of April, which was Pope Francis death. Pope Francis when he passed away, it set off a wave of morning among the world's one point four billion Catholics. It was a big news story. It definitely dominated the news. I'm not Catholic, but of course, anytime a pope passes and then the intrigue over who's going to come next, it's something that catches your attention. So yes, I agree, And I also agree with April because April also Pope related, you know it, it was of course, now I skipped one. Now, March was Stevador. April was Pope Francis dying. So I think I just kind of said wrong. I think after going through the February I kind of tried to skip over March. I think I said it but yeah, April was Pope Francis. May was the election of his successor, the first US Pope, Chicago born Cardinal Robert Provost, who took the name of Pope Leo. So he is now the first American to lead the US, So Pope Leo the fourteenth. I believe it is so awesome to see an American born pope. Now we'll head to June and Polly's top story was Minnesota state lawmaker Melissa Hartman and her husband Mark were shot and killed at their home in politically motivated attack. And again, can't think of a story that would top this when it shocked us at the time, and it was a sign of things to come in the coming months, sadly, because we see too many folks thinking that this is the correct way to go. Tragedy is once again the top news story in Polly's article on julye which is about the catastrophic floods in central Texas. Those floods killed one hundred and thirty five at least one hundred and thirty five, including twenty seven campers and councilors at Camp Mystic. If you remember, the floods were flash floods that happened without warning and gave little chance for anyone to and figure out where to go to survive. It happened too fast. We're still sending out prayers for the families of the victims because it's it's a tragedy that I don't know how you could prevent it. And I understand there are people that want to blame somebody or find somebody to blame. This is one of those instances where I'm not sure there is anyone you can correctly blame here. But yeah, that's I agree with her in this one. And now we'll march on to August, where Polly has President Trump dispatching the National Guard troops to Washington, d C. Which was a rare domestic deployment of military that, of course, has been met with legal challenges. We have seen a judge block Trump administration from deploying National Guard troops to Poland, I mean portly. Oh goodness, last night was delivery night, and there may be some slip ups like that because I am probably a little sleep deprived here on New Year's Eve, but I digress. We've also seen judge blocked Trump administration from deployment of California National Guard in LA Supreme Court also said that Trump cannot deploy National Guard to Chicago as the legal challenge is moving forward. So it's set off a storm of legal challenges and for now they have not gone Trump's way, but we'll see how things play out as we roll into twenty twenty six September. Once again, there's no other story that she could have picked, And if she had picked any other story, I would have vehetimently disagreed with her. But she picked the assassination of conservative activist Charlie Kirk. Of course, Charlie Kirk shot and killed at a campus event in Utah. Kirk's alleged killer has been charged with murder and has not entered a plea as of yet, and they're starting the initial part of the hearing here. It's one of those moments that you'll never forget where you were when you heard the news that Kirk had been assassinated. I was sitting in my recliner. It was a Wednesday, and I had we had just we had done the deliveries in the newspaper the night before, so I had not headed towards the office yet and when I got the news it was a friend sent us a text message with a video, and at first we're like, is this real? None of us knew for sure, and I flipped over to Fox News, CNN, all the twenty four hour news, and they all were showing it, so then I knew it was very much real. Wasn't long after that that the graphic video that you probably only watched once. One of the folks found that and send it our way, and that's when you realize that this this was not going to be a happy ending. Yeah, you were still praying that you were wrong, praying that maybe that's not as bad as it looked. But ultimately we got the news that Kirk had passed and it was still it's still to this day devastating and shocking to even talk about. But right now we're seeing turning point USA soldier on. We're seeing them find folks to go onto the college campuses and continue Charlie's legacy. Our own Chris McDaniel even hosted one of these events at the University of Southern Mississippi. My understanding is he's working with them to do another one in the spring and maybe even go to all miss and Misspech State for some so that'd be something that once we find out if something's been scheduled, we will update you here on the Right Side radio show. Of course, her October story another one I agree with. Israel and Hamas reached a ceasefire agreement and days later Hamas released the remaining twenty living Israeli hostages. The ceasefire has been shaky since that happened, and each side continues to say that the other one is guilty of breaking said ceasefire. But it's it's interesting to see how things happen November. November is an interesting one because you could talk about the longest government shut down in American history, or you could talk about the off year elections that saw Democrats sweep most as they called it competitive races, but again, as I said at the time, the Democrats in most of those races should have been the favorite. The shutdown, I think is the correct answer in the top story of November. But you could also point to Zoran Mandini, the Socialists that New York elected as It's made, which again is a disturbing but an equally big event. So I think those two could very easily be ones to share. But because of how much the government shut down dominated the headlines. You kind of had to talk about that one. You kind of had to talk about that one. And then in December. I disagree with her, even though I think this story is one that could easily be picked as a top headline, but I think that she purposely didn't choose the one that I think is the top headline of December, in which she talks about the tragic shooting in Sydney, Australia, where two terrorist gunmen opened fire on a Honkkah celebration at Bondi Beach in Sydney. Fifteen were killed in this there was a hero that jumped in and took the gun away from one of the terrorists and that probably saved several lives. It's a good one to pick, for sure, and to understand why you would want to pick that. But to me, the biggest story in December is the Minnesota, the Minnesota Somali scandal, where we're finding out that funds have been misappropriate, Funds that were supposed to go to children have been misappropriated and sent to Somalia, and it's leaving Tim Walls, the former Democratic nominee for Vice President of the United States. It leaves him on shaky political ground because this has been going on for a while under his administration and he couldn't figure out a way to stop it. So Polly conveniently does not select that particular story because I guess it's just not the big gotcha, because I think she chose the one she did, even though it's in Australia. I think it's another one of those we picked this because it'll make guns look bad, and we're going to ignore the one that makes one of our Democrat darlings and Timmy Walls look bad. So I disagree with her on December. For the most part, several of hers I agreed with from month to month, and they were big stories, and they were ones that warranted a conversation or two. Now I'm going to Paul's right here for a quick commercial break. When we come back, I'm going to go through what ABC News. They didn't go month to month, but they did put together a list of stories that they said everybody was talking about. Some of the may be repeated from Polly's month to month, obviously, but I want to go through it and see what we think of the stories they said that everyone was talking about in twenty twenty five and see how much I agree that everyone was talking about them. This is the right Side Radio Show. We'll be right back. The Midnight Ride, your hope for the anti establishment movement. It's home to such great programming such as Chris McDaniels America The right Side Radio Show, and starting in twenty twenty five, more programming to be announced really soon. So tune in to the Midnight Rides YouTube channel, check us out on social media. Be a part of the anti establishment movement The Midnight Ride. All right, guys, welcome back here to the Right Side Radio Show and what will probably be the home stretch of the radio show, the final segment of the program today and your first episode of twenty twenty six. It's a time to erupt the applause and get folks all excited here as we are entering a glorious new year of twenty twenty six. Folks, it's exciting. People were ringing in the new year last night. I'm sure there were some firework blast I'm sure all kinds of fireworks and you know, explosions. The excitement that ring in the new year was all there. As we say goodbye. That was thunder that didn't sound like it maybe, but the fans they applauded there. I guess they liked the thunderous firework whatever that was. Oh goodness. Well, we just went through a list that Jane Polly put together of the top stories month to month. But ABC News and Emily Shapiro put out her own list of stories that she said everyone was talking about in twenty twenty five. One of those stories was the LA wildfires, and I think that is an accurate one that folks were talking about NonStop tragic that there were so many people that lost everything in these fires, and it was a tragic moment for sure. Then you go back to January, and we're looking at the end of January when an American Airliner Regional Jet was on approach to Washington, DC's Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport when it collided with the US Army Blackhawk helicopter, sending both aircrafts into the Potomac River. All sixty four people on board the plane and all three soldiers on the helicopter were killed. The collision marked the first major commercial airliner crash since two thousand and nine. It's I remember when it happened. We did a special report, and it's one of those things that just steal breaks your heart thinking back to it. Another story that she has on her list that everyone in twenty twenty five was talking about was when actor Gene Hackman and his wife were found dead at their Santa Fe, New Mexico home during a February twenty six welfare check. In March, investigators announced that his wife died from a rare disease that was transmitted through urine through rodent urine droppings or saliva. Hackman was ninety five years old and died of cardiovascular and Alheimer's disease. Said he was likely home with his diseased wife for one week before he died. They say that she passed away on February twelfth, and believed that Hackman died around February eighteenth. Hackman was in an advanced state of all Timer's and it is quite possible that he was not aware she was deceased, is what they said. One of the couple's three dogs was also found dead inside to create here in the welfare check, and very possible that the dog passed away from dehydration and starvation after its owners were deceased as well. It's a sad story. And Hackman was one of those actors that I was a big fan of. He was in great movies, from The French Connection to what I consider the greatest sports movie of all time, Boogiers, And he's one of those talents that of course, he had been retired for years and having Alzheimer's was definitely it was definitely a story that called a lot of people's attention because him being elevated as an actor of his status. The next story that she has on her list is Karen Reid's trial. It was on June eighteenth, the Massachusetts jury found Karen Reid not guilty of murdering her Boston police officer boyfriend, ending a criminal case that had, according to her, gripped the nation's attention. And I'll be honest with you, I'm not familiar with this case. I don't know how much it gripped the nation's attention. It didn't grab grip my attention. And because of that, I just can't. I don't know that I agree with this one. But maybe this is one of those stories that you got captivated by, that you got drawn into and it was a big story to you, to me, I'm not familiar with it at all, so I'm not sure what it was. But they say that prosecutors alleged that Reid hit her boyfriend with her car outside of the home of a fellow police officer after a night of heavy drinking in twenty twenty two, and then left him to die there in a blizzard. The defense had argued that read vehicle did not hit o'keith, and instead said that o'keeith was attacked by a dog and beaten by other people who were in the house before he was thrown outside in the snow to die. Apparently she was found innocent, and yeah, but again I just I don't know. Maybe that was something everybody was talking about. I just I don't even remember it, so to me, I don't see that one. It's a big story. The next one's one that was on Jane Polly's month, a month which was the July fourth. Heavy rain inundated the Texas Hill Country region, sparking the catastrophic flooding. And it's of course, knowing that many of the victims came from Camp Mystic, a Christian all girls sleep away camp in Kirk County. It's one of those things that. Yes, that was something that got everybody's attention and caught all of us. They called all of us, you know, off off guard, because none of us we prepared for it. The next one she has is a Brian Copenberger was set to go to trial for the twenty twenty two quadruple homicides at the University of Idaho, Idaho. Cohenburger admitted to the crimes at a change of plea hearing in July. At the sentencing, Cohenberger was given four consecutive life sentences, only four first degree murder accounts and maximum penalty of ten years on burglary account. So I vaguely remember this one, but I definitely see because it being a big case, she's probably more right and not one that stayed on my radar since I focused so much on political stuff. But you tell me, do you agree with that one or do you disagree with that one? Next, of course, is the Sean Diddy Combs trial. Of course, that one. We even did an episode of the Right Side talking about the case against Diddy, and it was it did greep the nation. There were some disturbing facts, some oddities that came out of this thing. Of course, the jury acquitted Combs on the more serious sex trafficking and racketeering charges, and in October sentence hearing, Combs tearfully apologized in court, saying that he had been humbled to his core and broken. The mogul is now serving a four year sentence at FCI Dix, a federal prison in new jury comes as appealing the conviction of his sentence. That one definitely, like I said, it had a lot of people talking about it. The next is a story about a month long manhunt for Travis Decker unfolded in the Washington State this summer, capturing national attention. It began on May thirtieth, when Decker picked up his three daughters at his ex wife's home for a planned visitation. On May thirty first, police announced the disappearance of the three daughters, who were ages nine to eight and five. On June second, the girl's bodies were found near a campground. Decker allegedly suffocated his daughters to death, according to police. Decker, a former member of the military with extensive training, disappeared, sparking a multiple multi agency manhunt. An attorney for Decker's ex wife told ABC News that Decker lacked mental health resources and struggled with post traumatic stress disorder. On September eighteenth, Decker's remains were found in a remote wooded area. The local corner said an autopsy couldn't be done due to how little remains were left. In their continued push for freedom this year, this next story is going to go back to an older one in involving the Lyle and Eric Menendez. As they were continuing their push for freedom, they had one big legal win, but two significant losses. The brothers, of course, were convicted in nineteen ninety six a first degree murder of their parents and sentenced to two consecutive life prison without the possibility of parole. The last several years they've tried to get released. They've tried to cite things they've accomplished in prison and claiming that they were abused by their parents. The same story this may. Judge Michael Jessic resentenced Eric and Laumanendez to fifty years to life in prison, making them immediately eligible for parole under youth offender parole laws. Jessic said he was moved by letters from prison guards and is amazed by what the brothers have accomplished in their decades behind bars, but in August, the brothers were both denied parole. Commissioners reviewed Eric's Menendez time in prison and noted some inappropriate behaviors with visitors, drug smuggling, misuse of state computers, violent incidences, and illegal cell phone use. Lauman Indez panel of commission who were different from those reviewing Eric's case, not that he was also called illegally using cell phones. The brothers won't be eligible for parole for another three years, and their second loss came in September, when Judge William Ryan denied the brothers their habeas corpus petition, which they filed in twenty twenty three to try to toss their convention conviction and get a new trial based on newly discovered evidence. The judge said, neither piece of evidence adds to the allegations of use that the jury already heard. Of course, anytime those two because of how big that trial was when it was going on, if they show up in the news, it's going to get talked about by people around the country. So yes, I agree that that was one of the stories that everybody talked about. The next one that she has on her list is one that we already talked about as Jane Polly's top headline from the month of September, and it's the Charlie Kirk assassination, and it's one that we're still feeling the after effects of after the fact. And now we're going to go into twenty twenty six with the accused assassin, twenty two year old Tyler Robinson, getting set to face the trial and definitely looking forward to seeing justice served here and we'll see how things play out in that particular case. Now we'll talk about more current headline and one that could, you know, potentially even be a top headline for the month of December, because it was Rob Reiner and his wife, Michelle Singer Reiner being killed allegedly by their own son. And it's a tragic story knowing that their son, Nick Reiner, who has been arrested and charged with two counts first degree murder. It's one of those things that again, and yes, Rob Reiner was an unapologetic liberal who probably viewed people like me with nothing but contempt, but at the same time, he was still a person and you never want to even imagine that your own child would be be capable of murdering you and his mother, and it just it's a sad story, especially as we learn more about Nick and his drug abuse and mental illness. It's it's a sad story for sure. And of course that rounds out her stories, you know, that she thinks everybody was talking about, but there are so many other stories that she didn't touch on, and those are stories like the insane left and it's idiotic protests that we have seen going on throughout the country, you know, and it's it's pretty sad to see how some of these folks continued to act and the celebrations that we saw, you know, when you saw folks celebrating the death of Charlie Kirk. We also in the wake of the death of Rob Reiner, we saw folks, we saw the President put out what I thought was a bad, bad statement. I understand folks who want to defend him. But my my, my point, and it will always be my point on this is I think because of who we are and because we know we can be better, we should be better. I don't necessarily, you know, want to rehash all of that again. But again, we there's so many other stories. The protest against ICE agents who are merely doing their job, and the the insanity and being told that it's okay to attack kids, you know, I mean to attack these these agents. It's one of those things that I just will never accept as a a true thing to say is okay. But that's kind of one of those things that we have continued to witness in our time here as a a fan, you know, as as you know a commentator, you're going to see the insanity the left. The left is always always been insane. There are those who would argue that liberalism is a mental disorder, and when you see some of the things that they celebrate, when you see some of the things that they do and carry on about, it's not the easiest thing to argue against. And I am I'm just not going to ever think that we should stoop to their level or that that they should be for you know, just be written off, because again, if you're going to say stupid things, you're going to have to deal with stupid consequences at time. That is a reality. That is a factor. That is one of those things that we absolutely need to be better at. But I don't know that we ever truly will be better considering the fact that there are just so many folks that would rather poke poke poke, instead of focusing on what we can do that will improve our relations. There are too many people that I think are able to benefit from these divides. There are too many people out there that I think just are too They just have too much to gain to ever allow us to fully at our show back to where we think it should be. And it's sad, But maybe one day I'll get proven wrong and we'll we'll see things get fixed. But I don't know. I don't know. My frustration will ring on into the new year, I'm sure, and probably on into twenty twenty seven as well. But as we venture into twenty twenty six, my wish, my hope for everyone is that we can find a way to go back to the old days where we can actually sit down and debate our differences. Let ideas win the day, not thirty second sound bites or thirteen second or three second sound bites. Let's go back to the day where we're actually debating the issues. Let's go back to the day where we can show our intelligence and continue to have a discussion of dialogue. Let's move away from the idea that because you disagree with something. It is someone it is perfectly okay to celebrate when they are assassinated in cold blood. Let's move away from some of the stupidity that we have seen time and time again in the recent years. It is beyond frustrating to understand that we no longer are able to have these meaningful debates the way that we once did. So my hope and my prayer for not just our country, but the world as a whole, is that we can somehow find our civility again. Maybe it takes turning off social media and not giving in to the temptation to instantly jump on and post something that you would never have the guts to say to that person to their face. Enough of being a keyboard warrior. Let's be real with one another. People, Let's see how things go moving forward. And this, my friends, is the n of this particular show for twenty twenty six. I am your host, Zach Parrischialis, and of course I want to wish each in, every single one of you a very very happy new year. We'll be back next week on a regular schedule with warning callees and a regular full lead flagship episode. We'll see you guys there esday.
Speaker 2: Well what.
Speaker 1: Get some way.
Speaker 2: Then changes for.
Speaker 1: Usday when you're ready to double down, dive in, try for a show and not look back.
Speaker 2: Roll into Pearl River Resort. From tea times to table games, water slides by day, slots by night, savor the flavors, feel the fun, win big. Let's roll into Pearl River Resort. Must be twenty what Rolder to play? Kebling Problem Cold, I need Hunter Gmibler.
Speaker 3: The Midnight Ride your home or the Anti Establishment Movement. It's home to such great programming such as Chris McDaniels America The Right Side Radio Show and starting in twenty twenty five, more programming to be announced really soon. So tune in to the Midnight Rides YouTube channel, check us out on social media. Be a part of the anti Establishment movement The Midnight Ride. Hey everyone, this is Jack Fairnshawd's the Right Side radio program and license reviewed and I want to talk to you for a second about my pillow. My pillow is quite simply the finest pillow on the market. My pillows patented interlocking fills adjust to your individual sleep needs regardless of sleeping position. This innovative fill then holds that position all night, helping you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer. The founder and owner of Mine Pillow, Mike Lindell, personally guarantees that My Pillow will be the most comfortable pillow you'll ever own, and I'll add my own guarantee as well. And right now you can get up to eighty percent off of all My Pillow products, including bed sheets, slippers, towels, down comforters, mattress toppers, even coffee when you go to MyPillow dot com and in the special promo code Midnight Ride no space in between midnight and ride and remember enter the promo code m I D N I g H t R I d E and say big while getting the best night's sleep you've ever had.
Speaker 4: Go for the green with stay and play packages at the award winning Dancing Rabbit Golf Club. You'll love the comfort and convenience of the newly renovated Dancing Rabbit n beautiful single or double rooms and suites available or it. Bring your group and stay at our elegant clubhouse, room, golf and dine packages starting at one hundred and thirty nine dollars. Book today called eight six six four four Pearl or online at Pearl River Resort dot com.
Speaker 1: It's kay to Pearl River Resort