Speaker 1: All right, fellas like we practiced two three full, come on, come.
Speaker 2: On down with the brothers tonight, Come on down to the Brother's coming place.
Speaker 1: To dude, it's so funny.
Speaker 3: I remember one where there's uh, there's a girl who runs out. It's funny because just one girl voices all the girls on the show and she goes, if I don't win, I swear killed myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then she like box like hardcore.
Speaker 3: So alright, let's get this going. Welcome everyone back to the Brother's common place. Say Comedy and Crime podcast Recover Monsters, Murders, myster Reason. Got a whole bunch of handsome boys down here, so why don't we meet them all together?
Speaker 1: Fuck? Due? All right, So what's going on? Got him? Or?
Speaker 4: As they called me when I was at Superhero but instead of instead of shooting out webbs, I shot out cheese sauce, Tom holland that fucking good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you needed to say that.
Speaker 1: A lot of these.
Speaker 5: The road down.
Speaker 1: One of these is Selma, Hijack, Dudeish.
Speaker 6: Green Man, aka AK the Destroyer, AK swamp Ripper, and many many many more names.
Speaker 3: Always an honor, always a privilege. Too bad today wasn't tomorrow's the twentieth.
Speaker 1: Let's just pretend it's after midnight.
Speaker 6: Now a be with everybody in spirit, trust me, ghost Man.
Speaker 4: You can also go to Columbine too on the anniversary Hitler's birthday.
Speaker 3: All right, you know the sound of that voice. But you don't know is he's wearing a very special shirt today. Who we got over there?
Speaker 5: What's up guys' carn shirt?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: So what the Newcastle, Big Boy?
Speaker 3: Your Castle, Big Boy the Singing Swordsman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that one's old school good.
Speaker 4: And then I love the Newcastle Big Boys Castle Bycastle.
Speaker 1: Wasn't it like the Senate? Yeah?
Speaker 4: That spider on TV in Australia and it is your boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah a k the diamond handed dirty Dog. But today go ahead and call me Johnny splash fuck yeah, because we'll make you squirt. So today is gonna be a wild one just because we got all these boys here today.
Speaker 4: I can't believe you're hoping he didn't have anything to do with the Dorfhuns.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you know what, Why do they? Why are they sitting so far away? Hey, Dophin family come up to the bro.
Speaker 1: Just randomly.
Speaker 4: On WrestleMania, they showed the general like from like the car insurance and it was like the general with the Dowarfman family.
Speaker 3: Don't want surprise or what they thought they had these seasons as far back bringing up the Dorphin family to sit up front. Everyone is just making jokes about the Dorphin family. So many about in WrestleMania yesterday the Dorphin family.
Speaker 4: In that fucking uh Psycho Sids.
Speaker 3: Say that did you see It's Sids family that was.
Speaker 1: Nipples. That one dude's nipples so fucking his brother.
Speaker 4: One his hair looked like uh Jacobs when he was Yeah, and then his other the rest of his family.
Speaker 1: They must let him out of the box.
Speaker 5: A little guy.
Speaker 3: Alright, Yeah, they're back.
Speaker 1: In there now. Today is gonna be wild.
Speaker 3: We're going to try to get through this talking.
Speaker 4: He was.
Speaker 3: This case. We're talking a mile. We got this guy who did something early in life and then he kind of vanished for a bit, and then he comes back later and does a little something else. Hashtag wild man. Today we're talking about Joven Collier. Our sources today we got murder Pedia, Uh spoiler alert, this website they will kill you dot com series, ABC dot Com and Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
Speaker 1: What is the guy's name from? Uh? Oh? Fuck? Uh? What the hell's that show? Now? The one that's the Olsen Twins. Fuck's that show? Full House? Yeah? Full House? What's the guy from that?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Dave cool? Yeah, Yeah, that's what that reminded me of. I could think of his name?
Speaker 3: And Blowy is fucking.
Speaker 7: Which one want to see Joe Joey.
Speaker 1: Sly about him.
Speaker 4: Ain't gotta be handsome, just gotta make him laugh exactly.
Speaker 3: Dude, he's got that wood chuck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, him holding that baby like, oh, did anybody order a pizza?
Speaker 1: It's so fun, dude?
Speaker 3: So alrighty, So first we're going to start off with something that happened November of twenty ten.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: This is from Dailymail dot co dot uk. When school teacher Candy Williams met Jove and Colier on a beach in the Sunshine State in late two thousand and five, she thought her search for love was over. Within three months, he had moved in with her and they planned to marry. So moving real quick, real fast, she said, quote it was a whirlwind. We hit it off that day. It was really quick. He was very charming, a smooth talker. Sweet you know and funny. So Miss Williams said the pair had a lot in common when they met, having both recently moved to the Saint Petersburg area, and they were trying to build a new life. Uh, anyone want to do a disclaimer?
Speaker 1: We make fun of a lot of people. If you don't like that, fuck you, there's.
Speaker 3: Green Man for you. Alrighty, where are we We're just joking. We're just joshing. Yeah they are so green Man serious whatever, he says.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, she said they had a lot in common, so right away they're already going to move in together, plan to get married. Quote. I was looking for someone to share my life with, she told twenty twenty co anchor Chris Cuomo.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, she's still alive. God them.
Speaker 3: I was just missing a significant other that I really wanted, She said. They bonded over both having dealt with loss in their lives. I'd been through a lot of tough times, lots of deaths in my family. The first day at the beach, he told me that his parents have been killed in a tragic car accident by drunk drivers, and he had always felt like he was missing something, she added, So like right away they're like bonding over loss and stuff and just yeah, they felt like they were, you know, just hitting it off really well. Yeah, let's see here. What she didn't know at that time was that the man she was sharing her bed with and enjoying a romance with would soon turn into a real life horror story.
Speaker 1: Ohn.
Speaker 3: Shit, Yeah, so right off the bat, this absolutely sucks for Candy. She's a school teacher. She's been through a lot already.
Speaker 1: I don't know the.
Speaker 3: Details of it, but she said, like, you know, she's dealt with a lot of death and family and stuff, and she thinks that she finally found the one. She found a nice guy. They have a lot in common, and right away they're moving fast or moving in within weeks, planning to get married, already doing some anal didn't say that that back there on it between the lines here sounds like they did a lot of anal Yeah, uh so from ABC news dot Com. While Colier was attractive, intelligent, and ambitious, this apparent total package came with the fuzzy web of connections. He would regularly leave Florida for the Midwest to visit friends, an ex wife, and his son. Oh yeah, he's like, wait, you, you have an ex wife, you have kids with Hell, it's.
Speaker 1: You're just going on a trip for a little bit. I hope he didn't even say X my wife real quick.
Speaker 3: You're just gonna go see a woman and her kid who my ex wife and myself. Yeah, but keep that butle.
Speaker 1: Why are you buying so much condoms?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I gotta go see my son.
Speaker 3: Candy later found out that Colier also was reconnecting with a daughter named Nicole, from whose life he had been conspicuously absent for nearly six years. Wow, so she's like, wait, you also have a daughter? What the fuck?
Speaker 1: He's like, oh shit, should have been like first date, Like, hey you have you know, a son and a daughter in a life. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Luckily for Colier, Candy was supportive. So she's like, she seems like such a good like a nice girl, good person. She said, I do care about his daughter. She's a very nice young lady. And these feelings worked both ways. It was very nute. It was very neat to see that Nicole said this is his daughter. She said, quote, I mean, my dad was getting his life back on tracks, settling down hopefully for good. So he's introducing his daughter to or they like each other, so that's always good. As Collier learned again to be a father, he was given the chance to be a son. It turned out that the parents who, according to Collier, had died in a car crash, those were actually adoptive parents to whom he was given at birth. Okay, so he's like, yeah, my parents that died in a car crash, they were my adoptive parents.
Speaker 1: So like his mom just like drop them off or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 1: Quote this is what.
Speaker 3: He says now because he did an interview with twenty twenty also, so he says, quote, I honestly had abandonment issues my entire life. I never felt like I was part of anything. I was reminded that I was adopted a lot.
Speaker 1: I hope.
Speaker 3: He's like, yeah, because my adoptive parents would just call me orphaned.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was told that my mother was a whore. This is all just about his adoptive.
Speaker 1: Father war fit. Your mom's a horror.
Speaker 3: She's I was also told she's a horrible person, she's trailer trash, blah blah blah. But his mother was far from trailer trash. His real mother. She is, in fact, an attractive Atlanta realtor. She's married to an affluent and affluent plastic surgeon. Wow, And after searching for years, she was able to track down her long lost son. So she he actually finds her, and she finds him. I think she was looking for him.
Speaker 4: Actually, she just came up for adoption, like because she Yeah, I don't know why, Okay, yeah, but he was giving up for adoption.
Speaker 3: He found out when he was like twelve or thirteen. I think his adoptive parents died in a car accident, he says. And he didn't know his real parents until way later on.
Speaker 1: Who raised him?
Speaker 3: Uh, we'll get there, Okay, gotcha.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was actually dropped off at Notre Dome, the giant church.
Speaker 1: Home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stay right here, raised by gargoyles.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he might not be telling the truth about some of this.
Speaker 1: Oh you.
Speaker 3: A while into their relationship, Candy found out that cole Air was married twice before and had two children. So he's talking about getting married with her, like a month into the relationship and he's already been married twice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, okay, this isn't gonna work out.
Speaker 3: They had a brief breakup when she found out that he was making trips to Indiana to apparently spend time with his son, but it turned out he was still married and he was trying to like get back together with his second wife, so hashtag while that's kind of funny. Although he had lied about his adoptive parents dying in a car crash, yeah, we'll get to that. They don't really die in a car crash, he had shared with Can that his birth mother had found him and they now enjoyed a relationship. So he's like, yeah, my parents, my Adoctor parents didn't really die in a car crash. But I did find my birth mother and now I have a relationship with my real mom.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: He told twenty twenty about his adoption quote, I honestly had abandonment issues my entire life. Yeah, pretty much the same quote Alred you read where he's like, I don't. I didn't feel like part of anything. I was always told I was adopted and felt like, yeah, so they.
Speaker 1: Take me to the they weren't dead. Then they adoptive parents like they're dead.
Speaker 3: But he's telling them. He's not telling the whole story about his about his coming up and everything. So I mean he did he lied about his adoptive parents dying in a car crash. He lied about having two wives, having two kids.
Speaker 1: He lied about the.
Speaker 3: Anal probably what's that buttles? Two butttholes, hey to how you doing. I'm just sitting on this in or two because my second buttthole.
Speaker 1: Her do this.
Speaker 6: So that's going into characters like that takes some skill.
Speaker 1: Keeping it up for years, yea, believing it. So that's you're not friends anymore, your friend for like a year or so.
Speaker 3: So so Jovin he we don't really know much about his birth parents. We know that he was adopted, or he said he's adopted, and he said that his adopted parents were killed by trunk drivers. But then soon after finding his birth mother, he's like, yeah, I found my birth mother. He's telling that the candy, his birth mother quits talking to him all together. Oh fuck yeah dude, Well yeah, hash wild mom, Dude, she's a quote. But his mother turned out not to be what he claims his adoptive parents called her like, because according to him, his adoptive parents were saying his real mom's a whore and all this other shit and trailer trash. But yeah, she's a realtor in Atlanta, she's married to a plastic surgeon. She's doing really well.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So she apparently had searched for him for years before finally tracking down her long lost son, and a DNA test would prove their relationship. So this woman is actually his real mom that finds him. For a while, everything was great in both relationships that he had with Candy and also with his mother, and they even all spent Thanksgiving together. Oh so things are going good for him. However, and the summer two thousand and eight, Collier told Candy that he was no longer speaking to his mother because she she stopped having a relationship with him. He said that she had bad mouthed his girlfriend fuck and he didn't like that, so he cut off relationship with his mom.
Speaker 1: Candy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what he told her. You understand she's not rounding because she says she called you. She was talking about show. She said the a I made up all this stuff on anal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she said your mashed potatoes that Thanksgiving Thanksgiving a fucking sock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yude potatoes.
Speaker 3: In reality, his mother had found something out about her son, and then Candy would find something out as well.
Speaker 1: But what could that be?
Speaker 3: It turns out, guys, that Joven Colier is actually someone named Peter Zimmer. Dude, Hell yeah, dude, yes, from they will Kill You dot com. So seems like we might have a turn coming up. Was there like a black hid near him that was going to get skittles?
Speaker 1: The same name.
Speaker 3: So Jovin Colier, originally named Peter Zimmer, was born July seventh, nineteen sixty eight. This is dom This is bullshit. His real dad's name is Hans Zimmer. Yeah, yes, why would you not tell people that?
Speaker 1: I'll tell everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not the Hans Zimmer, but still a fucking Hans.
Speaker 5: There was more than one Hans Zimmer.
Speaker 3: His mom's name is Sally Zimmer, and they lived in Wakanda, Illinois.
Speaker 1: That should be a superhero.
Speaker 3: And when you look up Wakanda, Illinois on their wiki, it's like, yeah, after a black panther came out, tons of prank calls came into this place, people calling it pretending it was actually Wakanda.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Peter was the couple's first son.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 3: Adopted when he was just a newborn. Four years later they adopted another child, a boy named Perry.
Speaker 1: So this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whenever, Yeah, it's very confusing. He gets adopted by Hans and Sally Zimmer, so when he's just a super young he gets adopted. So his real mom that does find him later is not these people. So yeah, Hans and Sally Zimmer. The Zimmer family face challenges when Hans lost his job as an airplane mechanics. Yeah, dude, for real, so he decided to buy a keyboard. This led to them to move to Mineral Point, Wisconsin in search of a new start. The family lived in a farmhouse a few miles outside of town. Peter enrolled in Mineral Point High School and was viewed as a popular kid who excelled in track. However, some friends from his previous school noticed that he didn't seem very happy in his new surroundings.
Speaker 1: How do they like their water there?
Speaker 3: During his early teenage years, Peter learned that he was adopted, which was confirmed by his parents after a relative hinted at it.
Speaker 8: Fuck yeah, uncle, drunk, uncle's you get your mom something from Mother's Day?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for he I fucked her.
Speaker 3: So I think he was twelve or thirteen when he found out the hell yeah, like, why did you tell him that?
Speaker 1: That was definitely a drunk n Cale. Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 3: He felt a sense of alienation, believing relatives often spoke ill of his birth mother. Peter struggled with his identity and felt he was treated differently compared to his adoptive siblings. You know, so he's like you guys like Perry better than you like me, Like Perry's also adopted.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What about May nineteen eighty three, when Peter was only fourteen, things would take a tragic turn. A counselor at his school received worrying information that Peter had mentioned wanting to harm his family.
Speaker 1: That woman.
Speaker 3: Was the uncle. I would get it, you know. Yeah, May twenty third, nineteen eighty three, We're just gonna jump right into it. Peter Zimmer killed three members of his family. He kills his adoptive parents, Hans and Sally Zimmer. Wow, and his brother Perry.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: He's fourteen years old, dude. The murders took place at their farmhouse and mineral points. That's in Wisconsin. We'll get into the details. It's not like he's like a kid and just took a gun and shot him. These are fucking brutal.
Speaker 1: Oh damn.
Speaker 3: He shot his his dad five times. Sally Zimmer had been stabbed multiple times and was later found in a shed. Fuck Perry, who was only ten years old at the time, was stabbed more than twenty five times and had defensive wounds. After the murders, Peter fled the scene in his father's are hashtag wo.
Speaker 1: Man this one. Yeah, he fleed in the car.
Speaker 4: They found him out the neighbors crash into the He was quickly apprehended after using his father's credit card in Kansas City.
Speaker 3: That's so, so he got to Kansas City. He's like, I did, I got away.
Speaker 1: Let's use dad's.
Speaker 4: Credit card, anything, the most traceable thing possible.
Speaker 3: He's like the kid when he gets the blank check.
Speaker 1: The hell Yeah dude, I didn't know that kid, like it's so fucked up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, he used to listen to his band. He used to be in a band.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I didn't know.
Speaker 4: He was basically like statutory raped and that the girl was hot, but like kiss.
Speaker 3: Especially if the directors like, all right, that was great, but let's get this. Let's shoot this scene one more time. Yeah yeah, this next one. Grab his duck. Yeah, and for some reason say nice guys, finished last, throw that out of there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So he gets apprehended in Kansas City. Due to his age, Peter pleaded no contest to the killing, and he was deemed delinquent and he was sent to the Ethan Allen School for Boys. Hey, let's see Ethan Allen School fucking where he served just over a year for each murder. Wow, this guy does like four years.
Speaker 1: That's insane. That's why he.
Speaker 3: Gets out, changes his name. He later gave an interview to twenty.
Speaker 1: He gets out. He's like, well, I'm an adult now, so that's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it gets away, it gets and you kill somebody with a knife.
Speaker 1: That's very personal. He killed two twenty times. That's insane.
Speaker 3: He killed three people. People, get a year for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's insane. Man, Like he can get it out of prison and still can't run a car. That's fucking insane.
Speaker 3: Following the tragic events, Peter fled the area. He was eventually apprehended and charged as a juvenile. Yeah, like we said, because of his age, he gets sent to the Ethan Allen School for Boys, where he stayed until shortly before his nineteenth birthday. So he does like four years for like under five years. I mean he gets out when he's eighteen and he was fourteen a little over fourteen when he did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's insane. Let's see here.
Speaker 3: During his time there, he did not seek psychiatric help ash yeah, cats downtime, what about it, nor did he publicly talk about his past or the events that led to him in the facility. So why are you here? Don't want to talk about it? Okay, I guess you'll get out in four years. Hey, I robbed a bank. Oh fuck yeah, dude to bank? Yeah, like a fucking seventy year old dude. Uh, this fucking super old guy. He was so old he couldn't do anything. They just let him walk around ship dude. And the one time to lunch they asked him that, Yeah, so you know what you do? And everyone always lasts and I ask it because he's like everyone here is like a molester. Yeah yeah, Like so he's like, let's just say it was something I shouldn't have done. Yeah, I'm gonna look you up. Yeah dude, Yeah, he was like a priest or something.
Speaker 1: We know what you did.
Speaker 3: Man, He like tried to run away with a girl.
Speaker 1: Dude, like a kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah so yeah after turning Uh, oh where were we? Wisconsin law No, that's not where I was, okay following the tragic event. Yeah, he didn't seek psychiat or help. He didn't talk about any events or anything.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: He left school with the new identity. He became Jove and Colier.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, why do you picked that? Man?
Speaker 3: Hey, I know you killed your family and you don't have anything, But I'll tell you what you like, John or some new identity and a fresh star dude, because that's what he deserved.
Speaker 4: I hope that was his punishment was Okay, but your name has to be Jovin he gets more, dude.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah.
Speaker 3: He also received a trust fund from the adoptive family that he killed. But yeah, because this allowed him to start new life away from Wisconsin because he pleaded no contest so he wasn't found guilty of it. Yeah, because he killed the family, he's the only one left, Jesus, so he gets them on he gets six figures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jude, he didn't.
Speaker 3: Murdered your whole family and you get a new identity and your that's like a.
Speaker 4: Huge reason to kill them then like, yeah, I'm just gonna get the money and only be in there for four years.
Speaker 3: So it was six figures. I think I don't remember, but yeah, he moved. He was to Florida to reinvent himself, and he eventually got married and had children, all while keeping his dark pass hidden from those around him. Yeah, that's insane Wisconsin law at the time. Since because of this case, they're like, yeah, maybe we changing, Yeah, yeah, we fucking you know that up.
Speaker 1: The whole family's done.
Speaker 6: So who's gonnabout.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because yeah, so it gets changed. But it was like they didn't allow him to be charged as an adult, so he pleaded no contest of the killings and he was found delinquent, so there's no trial. He never expressed remre or explain his crimes. Yeah, he never accepted clinical counseling or therapy during his four years at the state run detention center.
Speaker 4: Like he was basically a hit man that was paid by the people that he murdered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, that's pretty much what it was.
Speaker 3: So he's still eighteen, He gets set free, they give him a new name, he gets a plane ticket to Florida and a six figure trust fund from his dead parents' estate.
Speaker 4: Fucking insane, insane, It's like the plot of kangaroo Jack.
Speaker 1: They were gonna people that we're gonna kill him.
Speaker 3: So yeah, So he turns fourteen, he murders his entire family. Please no contest barely does any time, and inherits their will and trust.
Speaker 1: Fun that man, why wouldn't you do that? Imagine be like.
Speaker 3: What the funk wait? I get all this ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's insane. To give him a trophy too.
Speaker 3: For some reason, they bring out like one of those giant checks like they do on game shows.
Speaker 1: Here you go the prison. I don't know why, but you also won this brand new car.
Speaker 3: And McDonald's is doing the monopoly right now. Park places the hardest piece to get ahead.
Speaker 1: And give you this. People did like a go fund me mill.
Speaker 3: Can you say so we can.
Speaker 1: Get you go fund me? Like?
Speaker 4: He gets to do the cold cut combo commerce that had to go more.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So now back to November twenty ten, Back to Candy. So Candy, she doesn't know any of this. She just knows that she met a nice guy. He said his adoptive parents died in car crash. No, he fucking murdered that. They got a hold of her money. We talked about how bad his past was.
Speaker 4: Well, I think that you know it's probably bad because you fucking murdered those people.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So Candy was soon to find out that the man who swept her off her feet was actually a teen killer who murdered his mother, father, and younger brother. He also avoided adult prison and started a new life with his victims money. So Candy finds that out. I know that worries her a little bit. Yeah, I doesn't see too, Yeah should.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I gave you my potholes.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Lope, she starts pattern her asshole.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sorry, sorry, another quote on Candy. And then Peter's mother, Candy Williams, said she met Colier. So anytime we mentioned Jove and.
Speaker 1: Colier or Peter's the same guy.
Speaker 3: She said she met him on Saint Petersburg Beach in the second half of two thousand and five, and a whirlwind romance ensued. She said that he was instantly likable, he knew just what to say, he was charming, he was slick, and within three months he moved in with her and at one point they planned to marry. All right, at first, she said that he told her he was divorced and that he had a son in Indiana, and he flew there several times. A visit him, but later she learned that he was still married and spent weekends trying to get back.
Speaker 1: With his wife.
Speaker 3: So that is fucking fun, dude. So this leads to a short breakoup. She liked, well that's I can't believe you're trying to get back with your wife in there. Like, so she still doesn't know about the other shit. They already break up before she knows.
Speaker 1: He murdered his family.
Speaker 4: How bad I feel for her when she eventually gets murdered is dropping.
Speaker 3: So this leads to a short breakup, but Canny said that he talked his way back into her good graces.
Speaker 1: I hope.
Speaker 3: He's like, who else is gonna who else is gonna fuck your house? Yeah, you were a signal before me, Canny, you want something to fuck your ass, you'll take me back.
Speaker 1: You know I'm the first one that's been in that ass, right.
Speaker 3: And then he's like, by the way, I also have a daughter. Fuck yeah, she's.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So she's like any more lies. She's like, there is one more little thing. I did murder three people.
Speaker 3: He's like, I have a daughter. She's twenty one. I had her with a different woman in Wisconsin. So he's got two families.
Speaker 1: And two how old is he at this point?
Speaker 3: This was in twenty ten? Wasn't he born?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this is in twenty ten? Okay, okay, where was that?
Speaker 3: According to Williams and him, he was also spending a fair amount of time in Atlanta with his birth mother, so he's also like flying to see her and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, give pretty old by that.
Speaker 3: He says that his mother first contacted him about five years before this, and DNA tests confirmed their relationship, so his mom reached out to him. His birth mother was like, hey, you know, I think i'm your mom and all this stuff, and he says, quote, I figure she was looking for a kidney or the blocks had fallen out from under her trailer. Fuck yeah, dude, Like, don't give her ship, he said, explaining his expectations that she would be someone looking for some kind of handout, like your whole life is a fucking.
Speaker 1: Murdered people and got money from it.
Speaker 3: Instead, she turned out to be a successful Atlanta real estate agent. Like we said, she's married to a plastic surgeon. They're fucking doing yeah probably Like, oh, you work for your money, come.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 3: We had we had a nice reunion for thirty seven years. I didn't know where I came from except for what people told me, like, quote, your mother's a whore. You hear that as a kid, that sticks with you and you start to believe it, he said. He he said he assumed his mother knew his history because she hired a private detective to help find him. Fuck yeah, However, she didn't know about the murders.
Speaker 4: That is kind of crazy that the private detective didn't figure that part out.
Speaker 3: Well, we do mention that she does end up cutting all contact.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, by the way, I found out some more stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, why isn't your mom talking anymore? Because she said you were a bit Kennedy. It was just Matt Dylan from fucking oh God. Uh hey, I have these damns. Yeah, I don't even know why I bought the damn. He just stops dragging him so you can fuck him when he's like, yeah, I work with retard, so they keep him in the cage. She's just so good.
Speaker 1: That's the box.
Speaker 3: So he's talking now about Yeah, he says, they got along fabulously. He moved into her Atlanta home, So he moves in at his mom for a little bit. He moved into her home while he worked for a Noble investments group as a project supervisor, a job that landed him in Milwaukee on the Hyatt Regency Milwaukee hotel renovation for a while. In two thousand and eight, she introduced him to her country club friends into the rest of his family. At his grandmother's eightieth birthday celebration a couple of years ago. There were people who looked at me, he said, and it was really neat all. Right, So his mom is like, yeah, this is my real son. We reconnected. He meets his real family.
Speaker 1: And didn't kill them too. He probably thought he was gonna get money at that, Yeah, even more money. Yeah. He's like, dude, this could be double every time. Well figures every time he made life insurance.
Speaker 5: Ye, what you got Imagine if he got away with it a second time. Yeah, ude killed thirteen people.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing is, and we'll get to it, is like he already didn't get in trouble for that, so everyone just finds out, Yeah, and nothing can happen to him.
Speaker 1: That's why he gave an interview.
Speaker 3: He's like, yeah, through a lawyer. His mother declined interview requests for this story, but in two thousand and eight, records show that she hired a private investigator to get records of his Wisconsin case. The Georgia investigator said the woman did not go looking for Colier, as he contended, Rather, he showed up on his mother's doorstep one day.
Speaker 1: Oh okay.
Speaker 3: She later developed suspicions about his claim background, the investigator said, and she ultimately learned the truth about him in two thousand and eight. So another fucking lot. Yeah, he went like he might have been looked for to killer. So he said, like, my mom hired an investigator to find me and all this stuff. She's like, no, he's showed up a my doorstep one day, So I hired an investigator. Find it always been up to.
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 4: Did he also hire his family lawyer and send those facts from fucking aromas, adopted step or whatever?
Speaker 3: So Coolera said he almost can understand why she abruptly ended contact with him when she learned what he had done as a boy. Yeah you think, yeah, But he said that it was unfair to his children that she stopped communicating with it though, I mean, he says his reason, well, they started to call her nana and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry, about your kids.
Speaker 3: I then felt abandoned a second time. Yeah, you killed your family comes to night, all right. So back to his birth mother and how she stopped talking to him. She she wasn't really bad talking his girlfriend, like Peter had klaim.
Speaker 4: That's so funny that watch your mom trying to just make himself to hear like, man, I told that bitch to get out.
Speaker 1: My woman. Yeah. I actually sucker punched. You know.
Speaker 3: That's so brave, Peter. Yeah, I know anal tonight.
Speaker 4: She called you the bomb her so hard man, what she called you, I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget.
Speaker 1: He pulls out a little notebook.
Speaker 3: He opens up the bitch.
Speaker 1: Ten pages before. This is all about my own Yeah, like she's lunch.
Speaker 4: It's just one of those like cartoons where you flipped the paper in the.
Speaker 1: Family in the last frame was just a speech bubble. It's the hard R word.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so his mother didn't really call his girlfriend a bitch, but true she had uncovered the murders committed twenty five years earlier by a troubled fourteen year old boy named Peter Zimmer, which was Collier's real name.
Speaker 1: I forgot that was his name.
Speaker 3: His mother was oblivious to her birth son's pass up until that summer, but her family soon grew suspicious enough to hire a private investigator, Robin Martinelli.
Speaker 1: Oh hell yeah, that's a cool name.
Speaker 4: So did the mom like suspect that he did it, or did like she suspect that he did it, like after he showed up.
Speaker 3: I don't know, because she did. Canny did say like she was she hung out with as much? Oh yeah, I forget, Yeah, I don't know. Yeah, I don't know if she got suspicious her just her family did.
Speaker 1: But yeah, gotcha.
Speaker 3: So Robin Martinelli digs into his past. He said, quote, there's just something different about him. The birth mother's husband thought there needed to be some background checked out. Okay, so yeah, that's kind of hashag wall man, Like was it his dad or.
Speaker 1: All the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he smells like he has way too much a yeah, just sounds like yeah. So what he found out led for Colare's birth mother to, uh, they say, abandon her son. Once again, that's not abandoning, what are you talking about. In May nineteen eighty three, sheriff deputies from Mineral Point, Wisconsin, drove to the Zimmer home on an isolated country road to make a gruesome discovery. So now we're going to get into some of the details of this actual crime. On the back porch of the house, police found the father, Hans Zimmer, shot five times, so he was outside on the porch. They found his mom, Sally, stabbed to death and carried into a shed behind the house. Yeah, like, why did he and this is so fucking lame. Yeah, he placed a rosary on her body.
Speaker 4: Shut up, fucking oh man, I want to say the words so bad into the party.
Speaker 3: Bob Hill, who was one of the first sheriffs on the scene, said it was one of the worst murder scenes he'd ever witnessed. Quote the knife went through the thickest part of the skull above the ear and completely penetrated the skull.
Speaker 1: Jeez, dude.
Speaker 3: The ten year old boy, Perry, who had also been adopted by the Zimmers, was found murdered in the house. He had been stabbed more than twenty five times and he was covered in defensive wounds. So absolutely brutal, Like why do he move the.
Speaker 1: Mom like and then just leave? Like that's just stupid.
Speaker 3: It's like, this is so fucking brutal. There's no reason that he should be just tried as a kid.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like you just think like twenty times, what like the chick and the kid or whatever, that's almost fifty fucking times. You're stabing the energy and like this to hate and like to do that, Like.
Speaker 4: Imagine being that family like in the afterlife, just like wait, he got our money too, Like I'd be so fucking yeah.
Speaker 3: They're like, there's like the dad's in heaven. He's like, God, damn it. Then he sees his wife show up a second later, and then the son. He's like, who could have done this?
Speaker 1: Perry? Yeah? Yeah? Or not Perry. I'm sorry. He was a little guy. Yeah, Peter.
Speaker 3: So Peter. They're like they're like who They're like, Okay, the three of the four family members are murdered. The fourth one we can't find, but there is a car missing. Yeah, but I think we know who did it. One car was gone, one member of the family was gone. He was nowhere to be found, and he immediately became the suspect we were looking for. Peter was quickly found and pleaded no contest to the killings and served just over a year for each murder because of his age. So but records show that although Peter a few psychiatric health he did decide to get rich. So, while serving time for his family's murders, he declared his plan to claim his family as a state the soul surviving air like.
Speaker 1: That's not how I say.
Speaker 4: It's like like I hate that. He was right and it worked, Like that's fucked up. So the law, who else is gonna do it?
Speaker 1: That's true?
Speaker 5: That is true, not him than who.
Speaker 3: The law fell in his favor, and in nineteen eighty seven he walked out of the school task of reforming juvenile offenders as a freeman of the clean record, a trust fund, and a new name. During his time at ethan Allen, he apparently had nightmares about the killings and would wake up screaming and crying.
Speaker 1: I don't know good he didn't see you, bothered by it, his tears with the fucking cash he got.
Speaker 3: Colei Aer struck up a friendship with a nineteen year old counseling volunteer, Belinda. Oh, she's nineteen. I don't know how old he is at this point, but she said that she was not discouraged about his past and said he was charming and I was just like his princess.
Speaker 1: That didn't sound all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't think about it too much and talking about his crimes. I mean, I concentrated on who he was now, and I believe in second chances.
Speaker 1: I concentrated on the fucking zero's in that bake account. Yeah, dude, oh much money. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So at some point, yeah, I don't know how old he is. I don't know how old she is, but he was in there at fourteen and she's nineteen and she's a volunteer. So at some point they start dating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good for him.
Speaker 3: So she's like, I believe in second chances. You know, he murdered his whole family. I don't like to think about what he did.
Speaker 1: Did you see the money he got them? Yeah, never proved that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the couple start dating once he's released. So I don't know, something had to I mean, if.
Speaker 1: They were, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they have the daughter, Nicole together, so he gets her pregnant. She didn't know about her father's dark past because well, he wouldn't bring it up, and Blenda didn't really seem like she wanted to talk about it. So the couple married, and Missouri court record show. His wife also won a default divorce judgment in nineteen ninety three, so she divorces him and wins. How much money did she get to this?
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's so funny.
Speaker 3: His daughter Nicole, when she was twenty two, said, it's not something that I ever was prepared for. So after all this comes out, she learns about his past. When I found out about his past, I wasn't sure at all how to feel. I wasn't sure if I should be mad at him or scared of him. I had no idea how I should be with him. Having not spoken to his daughter Nicole for six years, Collier was rebuilding a relationship with her around the time he started dating Miss Williams. So he just like because him and his wife have divorced, so he just like leaves and starts a new family somewhere else. So then he comes back to try to start a relationship with her and she doesn't know about his past. Still, Nicole said, it was very neat to see that. I mean, my dad was getting his life back on track. He was settling down and hopefully for good. Unaware of his past. Miss Williams and Collier's relationship lasted four years and continued until two thousand and nine, when miss Williams found Collier's profile a lot of ra seed dating website. I love how that is kind of what fucking.
Speaker 1: Leads to this ship?
Speaker 3: Yeah, insane, Candy says, I made him move out. He moved out, and I called it off because remember they were planning to get married. As soon as she ended the relationship, he started and none dating her with hundreds of emails.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: Nice Yeah, just like Bruce Almighty when he's trying to.
Speaker 1: Drinking the coffee.
Speaker 3: Initially, the emails were loving, if not obsessive, saying things like you the love of my life.
Speaker 1: You are the love of my life.
Speaker 3: He probably watched mad TV. You are, he says, you are the love of my life and I've been so happy to have found you. Please see how this is really a big misunderstanding. This is about her finding is Yeah, web is the profile and someone keyboard he was the love of my life. What about the two people you married? We've only been together a couple of months.
Speaker 1: Dogs.
Speaker 3: He claims the notes were harmless, but the love notes soon turned sinister. He would say things like I hope your world caves in before I read them after I put this. Dude is such a fucking weep. Yeah, like these notes are so lame. They're not clever or bad ass, are not like scary or cool.
Speaker 1: They're just so lame.
Speaker 3: He's literally a f This is like the dweebiest ship ever get in the box. So he says, I hope your world caves in. I hope all your pets die. It's not even like it's not even specific, like I hope your dog gets run over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hope all your pets die. I hope you stub your toe this morning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pretty things that Wayne thinks about his cowork for real.
Speaker 3: I hope the house falls down while you're.
Speaker 1: In it, Dude, I'm stuck in your tis.
Speaker 3: It is funny you mentioned Wayne because this is a Wayne. I hope you get into a physically altering car crash.
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Because Mariland Wayne said you ever got into a fight. He didn't just want to win. He wants to disfigure them. That's that's that's fucked.
Speaker 1: Up, Wayne. Yeah, who's Wayne gonna beata?
Speaker 3: I hope your house falls down, but I hope you're inside. I definitely hope you're not outside, don't you fucking be out there.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 5: He said he wanted to light his work on fire and watched their faces melt.
Speaker 3: Wayne, Wow, Wayne fucking Ozmadis bose A the healer these, the workhorse, the one that put them all together.
Speaker 4: It's so good. Like, Oh did you though? Because I saw you run away that last battle?
Speaker 1: So candy.
Speaker 3: She finally takes out a restraining order against him after he threatened her with a knife in public. Yeah, you're the love of my life. Please take me back. She had also received packages in the mail at homeland.
Speaker 1: At work, he.
Speaker 3: Would send her flowers, sex toys, okay hash a dead piglet, hashtag water and then it says, among other things, okay, if you're gonna mention sex toys and a dead piglet, we deserve you know, for.
Speaker 1: I don't know why, but for some reason, mister Deed's on DVD. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: But one of those things you wear that catches your beard hair, would you like tooth thrust?
Speaker 5: It's like one of those subscription boxes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a dead pig animal shirt.
Speaker 3: Luke was Luke, I've heard. Yeah, I don't know any other subscription.
Speaker 4: For some reason, one of the hats that does like the clap Hell, yeah did I used to get Luke Crates back in the day when they're.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were.
Speaker 3: Right, So this is absolutely unhinged.
Speaker 1: Hinge was that the dating listen to what he does.
Speaker 3: This is like you should be in a lot of trouble for this, According to the charges, he would. He then created profiles on online sex sites using her name and real address wow, and posed as her in online chats with men. Yes, he's trying to get her murdered or raped because like in cases like that, people will like take on like their like persona. But yeah, I want you to have a rape fantasy. Was come in and rape me? Yeah, they're you know what I mean, Like that's done.
Speaker 4: It would still be bad if they did. But like, poor guy, if somebody actually did go do that, dude, Like I mean, that'd be stupid, but like it would like you're just getting in prison for for.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's insane. That's absolutely wild and dangerous. She said, I would sleep to maybe three hours a night. I would just sit on the couch and just stare at the doors and windows, like just afraid someone's gonna show. Yeah. I just thought if anyone's going to know if this is true. Oh no, I'm sorry. Canny only found out about Collier's murderous past when she received an email saying that her ex boyfriend, who she now feared, had hanged himself in an Orlando hotel.
Speaker 1: We didn't he didn't he give an interview though he didn't do that.
Speaker 3: He emailed her and said as someone else, like, hey, I heard your.
Speaker 1: Boyfriend hanged was like, finally I was really hoping he did. So she's like what the fuck?
Speaker 3: She's like, I thought, if anyone's gonna know if this is true or not, his birth mother will know. So I called and I called her and his stepdad answered the phone, and he's like, so, okay, this is kind of confusing. At this point, Candy like she's dating him, and she puts out a restraining owner against them, and all these emails and everything. She still doesn't know about the murders at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So she's like, well, if he really did hang himself, his his birth mother would know. So she calls her house and the step dad answers, and he's like, well, you know about the murders, don't you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: She's like, I have no idea. Yeah, what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: You'd imagine already being afraid of him, and that's the first thing you hear.
Speaker 1: She's like, god damn it.
Speaker 3: She's like he's been stalking me and like sending me all these threats and stuff. I heard he hanged himself. Is that true?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: But you know about the murder, she's she's like all the blood like left her head.
Speaker 1: She was like what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, so this is insane. So that's when things start getting out, like about like who he really is, and now he blames her for it.
Speaker 4: Hasha, this guy plays the victim like yeah, so fucking good dude, And now.
Speaker 3: He's like what the fuck he became? He became like so enraged, and he aimed her for exposing his secret past.
Speaker 4: Do you know what's funny? Is like he's like, how dare you like like show them who I really am. It's like, dude, you're telling fucking people that I want to be raped? How did you tell people that I murdered my entire fan?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like that they don't need to know that, why you Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so heed me.
Speaker 4: He's like, I'm going to send this email like trying to get you rape first, and then I'm sending that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got me, and I got rape emails to send your Yeah, your next bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So he then started sending her more letters because of this. He says, quote, what comes around goes around, So just remember that.
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 3: Get He says, you took my life from me, and I am very lost and angry at you for that.
Speaker 1: Like a six year old kid that ship. I'm madly an angle with you. I'm mad at you.
Speaker 3: I'm so mad at you, he says. I am here in Saint Pete and I hope the hell I run into you.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus, dude, you're so stinky.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, he says, you mess me over and I will pay you back, your rep your job, all of it.
Speaker 1: She didn't do anything. Yeah, dude, what did she do? You did it all.
Speaker 3: You murdered your family and she accidentally found out what the hell did she do? So dad, So he gets charged with felony stalking and arrested in Georgia. In October. He was sentenced to three and a half years in a Florida state prison, almost as much as got his entire Yeah.
Speaker 4: Like, so he's been in prison for murder and then for this and it's still less intentenious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he gets jail time for three and a half years. I like, nothing against Candy, you know, she's a victim in all this. But they're like, Okay, you should probably relocate, find somewhere else to live. She goes, I like where I live?
Speaker 1: I mean, like I get it. But he's like, he'll find.
Speaker 3: Me anywhere I go. Anyway, I'm just gonna stay here.
Speaker 1: Buy a fucking machine gun.
Speaker 3: She said.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 3: All I ever wanted was for him to leave me alone. If he had, none of this would have ever come out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. True. Yeah, let's see here.
Speaker 4: Like hopefully like she booby trip booby trapped her house, like fucking home alone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's another part where was I did? Colier had met his second wife, Leah at a company picnic, So this is about because he's been married twice. His second wife, Leah, he met at a company picnic while they both worked in a newspaper print plants, and they moved to her home state of Indiana. They married in ninety four and had a son. Their divorce was finalized in December of two thousand and five. Uh, Nick cho chose, that's a fucking sweet name, who knew Collier in his wife in Indiana for about ten years, said he hired him as a subcontractor a few times. He said when he heard Collier's real story and called him and asked, he said, hey, you know you're on the news in Tampa Bay right, And his response was, huh, how about that? That's something, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Choe Chose. That dude is like, what the fuck? Yes, so that was a friend of his, of his second like his second wife's friend.
Speaker 1: Whatever. Yeah, and he calls him up.
Speaker 3: He's like, yeah, they're saying you murdered some like your whole family, like in the past and everything. Yeah, how about that? That's something? Is how about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I ever enjoyed every second.
Speaker 1: Didn't know how much money I got rich?
Speaker 5: Fu?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Choe Chose. He said, there's no apology, no explanation, no remorse. That's literally he just said, how about that? That's something?
Speaker 1: Main't it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: When is uh? When Nick Chose's wife was later asked or later asked him why he killed his family, he apparently told her he said, my dad used to beat me, and my mother didn't protect him, didn't protect me, and I was jealous of my brother because my parents considered him the perfect son.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well look you leave the house and don't murder everybody, alrighty, So yeah, insane.
Speaker 3: So to wrap up kind of what happened, he murdered his family, He gets out after like four years, gets a whole new life, money, all this stuff. In two thousand and nine, after a tumultuous relationship, his violent pass was uncovered by a woman he was dating, leading to a cycle of him harassing her and stalking her. He was then arrested again in twenty ten for aggravated stalking, and he later pleaded guilty, receiving a sentence of three and a half years in a Florida state prison. On this case sparked public outrage, and it led to the charges, or led to the changes in the Wisconsin laws because everyone's like, once they found out about it, like wait, how the fuck did he only do four years and how did he get the entire family's money? All right, So the interviews that we have, he didn't do any until after he was arrested for stalking. So he like everyone already knows anything everything that happened now, and he doesn't want to talk about it unless he gets paid money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so from the Journal Sentinel.
Speaker 3: Collier never talked publicly about his past until a March interview with a Journal Sentinel reporter and a floor to jail where he's charged with filling his stalking and held on a five hundred thousand dollars bail. He offered only a glimpse of his life as Peter Zimmer. He recalled childhood visits to Germany, where his father was born and where he never saw any resemblance between himself and relatives. He noticed other things that made him wonder, and when he was about twelve, an aunt, Oh it was an ant fuck, and aunt slipped and mentioned he was adopted. He said, he asked questions and his parents confirmed it. I mean they're fucking they adopt, like they pretty much fucking saved you and gave you another shot at life.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: And then he said relatives continually told him bad things about his birth mother and warned him never to try to look for I feel like that family was trying to make a funny Joe, oh yeah, to trash, don't look for and they probably laughed about it.
Speaker 1: What's he gonna do? Nothing?
Speaker 3: He felt like the family treated him like Cinderella.
Speaker 1: Fu.
Speaker 4: Yeah, god, man, get off, Like all he does is play the victim.
Speaker 3: Harty Sammy hart he called his father quote someone who puts on a nice, humble persona to the public behind closed doors. In my face, it was not pretty, all right, No one believes that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He said he kept a diary at Ethan Allen and he'd been writing more in jail to understand himself better. He would talk about the murders, but said he still cries over them.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a chick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Fu dude, I mean this dude's not He's been out of jail for like since he only did like three years. I don't know, he's been out for thirteen years. Wow, dude, He says, yeah, he doesn't talk about the murders, but he still cries over them. Quote. I've seen the same picture for twenty seven years. Time doesn't change it. It's sad. It hurts my heart.
Speaker 1: I mean, you could have just not done it.
Speaker 3: Probably didn't hurt as much as the fucking bullets.
Speaker 1: And fucking like yeah, stabbing people.
Speaker 3: During most of the two hour conversation, though, he tried to appear upbeat, like a smooth salesman, talking up travels, high paying jobs, his children, his biological roots. I've got good blood, he said. He clearly seemed proud of making what he did of his life on his own.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think the fucking money probably helped. He's like, I got good blood. And they're like, oh, you're talking about like your parents. And he's like, oh, I kept the blood from those people.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Actually, Dexter copied me, I want I am planning on getting paid for that.
Speaker 1: I better get some money out of.
Speaker 3: But he said he's saving.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: He says, yeah, he's clearly proud of making what he did of his life on his own. But he said he's saving most details to help them market his story. I'm not going to tell you everything.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 3: He's working on a memoir. No one wants to read it, dude. Yeah, he's been in discussion with publishers and a TV production company. He also talked of plans for an agency or organization to work with adoptive children and their families. No, shut up, Yeah, dude, it's a serious subject, he said. It's not me cashing in. He initially wanted two hundred thousand dollars for the interview.
Speaker 1: Fucking dude.
Speaker 3: He eventually talked about Bayment, like, yeah, we're not going to pay you give, but he couldn't completely hide his anger that his new persona had been tainted with the full truth of his life. Oh you're good, dude. He thinks. He thinks relatives of his adoptive family are responsible for outing him. They had the resources to keep track from all these years. He said, they were committed to ruining my life at some point. Dude, if you need anyone, how do you blame people for finding out that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I like how like he is almost acting like they've made him murder too, Like I wouldn't have done.
Speaker 3: It his uncle or no. Tom sokell whose aunts adopted Collier, he denied that theory. He says, we're not bothering them, He's not bothering us. We had nothing to do with him. We just wanted him to go on and have.
Speaker 1: A successful life.
Speaker 3: Kenny Williams dated Collier in Florida for more than three years.
Speaker 1: She loved him for his.
Speaker 3: Good qualities, but broke up because he cheated on her and then endured events that led to his stalking charges. Today, she only shakes her head of his claims. He's a compulsive liar. He has no remorse. Everything is all about him. Yep, no, yeah, that's pretty much the end of this. Who knows what he's doing now he's been out for fucking yeah, like we said for he only did three more years in twenty ten.
Speaker 4: And like who knows that if they hadn't arrested him, he probably would have murdered too.
Speaker 3: So like he was trying to he if you're posting her like real name and address, pretending to be here on the adult site like insane, the best people were showing up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the best case scenario out of that is she's only raped.
Speaker 3: Like that's the fucking part, Like that's it's sad. Yeah, yeah, all right that is our case. That was that's a wild one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hate this guy along. Yeah, Like there was like even like the very like little bit of.
Speaker 4: Has has uh Jesus Canton can't talk hashtag wild man was like like basically like stuff that.
Speaker 1: He even like do on purpose. Yeah he ag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, him saying the super I hope, I hope you're here.
Speaker 7: Falls sinking he knows just your GP like like dude.
Speaker 1: Or something.
Speaker 3: Anything you guys want to mention before we shut her down and get onto the Patreon.
Speaker 1: Definitely crazy one. I never heard of it. Yeah, me either.
Speaker 5: What was the search keyword that led you to find that one?
Speaker 1: No, I haven't done that a lot.
Speaker 4: Maybe i'll do that NeXT's ever going to beaton?
Speaker 1: Where did this take place at? Oh, the Nickelodeon Lounge. There's probably some stories from Nickelodeon.
Speaker 4: I didn't think I caught that one though, because I was like, that's too obvious, and I was like waiting for other ones.
Speaker 3: If you hear like Ponderosa or like best Buy.
Speaker 4: Was so obvious because you're like you were like silent for a second, like the.
Speaker 3: So alrighty, thank you so much for joining us this week on this episode. We had a lot of fun boys today and we're gonna get onto the bonus Patreon episode. And you can join us on these for either two dollars or five dollars a month. You get a bonus episode every week and we record it live Sunday nights. We usually started at about six p m. E. S. T. Yeah, you can listen on discord while we record it, and you can send TTS messages.
Speaker 1: It's always a ton of fun. Just do five dollars. Just do five.
Speaker 7: Come on, come on, come on, come.
Speaker 5: On, come on, come on, just a just to tick.
Speaker 3: Alrighty, thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 1: Be good dark stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh hell yeah, I forgot, Like what you got?
Speaker 1: Green man?
Speaker 6: Hashtag what hashtag lead I don't know, I mean hashtag hashtag it's growing season, so it's a great, great time of the year.
Speaker 1: It's all I got to say.
Speaker 6: To that growing season hashtag blueberry.
Speaker 3: Diamonds, hashtag wild man hashtag of Australian Daniel.
Speaker 1: The hashtag still uncle whatever.
Speaker 3: Thank you Mark hashtag thank you Mark. Hell yeah, dude, we love you, we miss you. All right, we're shut her down. Getting on with the Patriot.
Speaker 1: Smoke.
Speaker 8: Come on to the first calm place to know.
Speaker 1: Come, come to
Speaker 2: The to the brother