Speaker 1: This is lapsed Vinstickmahn. I am aware apparently that this lapsed fan podcast, this garage based college level mediocre at best entertainment, if you want to call it, that vehicle has been nominated for an award. Don't ask me why, but they have been. They've been nominated for the Sports Podcast Award for Best Wrestling Podcast. Now, apparently they want you, they call you, their lapsed fan solar system, to get up and vote for them. I don't know why you'd want to do this. They are quite frankly and that notwithstanding a degenerate, a fraud, a complete hallucination entertainment based podcasting, But for some reason they insist that you vote for them. Now, I personally will not. But if you feel so inclined to lower yourself to the level of human that you suggest you need to be, despite the fact that you are already at a level that is nondescribable by human existence, you can go to www. Not Sportspodcastgroup dot com, slash Sports Underscore category slash best Dash Wrestling Dash Podcasts slash hashtag. There you can determine the fate of this completely juvenile and unnoteworthy podcast and if they are as they claim to be the best podcast out there. Now you can get the fuck out of my goddamn office.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is something that is this I shall treat. So if you don't know, Thomasinasi always gives us a crazy, crazy number of gifts and I actually have to meet him to get the uh do the handoff, And this time Jack's with me.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, it's uh, it's crisp. It says it should be and uh, you know, all that's left to do is consummate the exchange.
Speaker 2: Indeed, so we're gonna we're gonna keep this one, keep this one live, folks, we're live, we're live pals and uh and see what the what the deal is? And there he is there, he is due. Yeah, no, we're rolling. We're here for the exchange.
Speaker 3: Goes the plan to pull a gun on us, Yeah no exactly, Like well what this, oh boy, what is this? If you like, like you know, sorry, just so you know what, he's got a laptop set up outside the Starbucks.
Speaker 2: This is real. This is your office. This is like that, you know, he's like one of those people come in here and it's their office.
Speaker 3: We're going on a screenplay, hoping that the director over here is here.
Speaker 4: On earth. All right, so this is this is about like a quarter. I've been slowly but trurely putting my movie collection like oh yeah, you know, like ripping it around. This is about a quarter of it.
Speaker 2: So it's gone by dates twenty ship and then like you know, so years, Oh my god, it's I'm okay. So he's got he's opening up folders here and he has them. I mean, these are very well organized into decades and then individual years. And then what's this?
Speaker 4: So this is just like the movies there with director and the date of the movie.
Speaker 2: Fucking King of Kings. Yeah, this ray King of Kings. Holy shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think that's probably cinematic.
Speaker 2: But maybe it is that listen, listen, you know what you get those king I mean, I mean there's also you know, you never know that there are so many Roman guards end up being wrestlers at some point. Yes, it's true.
Speaker 4: And then so yeah, and then and then there's one special one I put on today that is actually a cinemat eligible if you guys know what that is practice knowing that one that is the Donald Trump of.
Speaker 2: Course yes it is, that qualifies Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, you mean the that's the one with what's his button it? Yeah, bye bye with with God. I can't think of Sebastian Stand. Yes, yes, Sebastian Stand. He's he's in the Marvel stuff and he he plays Trump and it's yeah, he's the Winter Soldier. Yeah in Mark. Yeah, so this is the first.
Speaker 4: This is just cinemat but like serious, but what was.
Speaker 2: You gotta like? That's not even I mean, that's like a it's like a sperm.
Speaker 3: So how many how many films you reckon are on that total lot?
Speaker 2: Yeah? My god.
Speaker 4: It's not like I didn't put the TV on there because I was like, well, what are You're not doing TV yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, we didn't do bay Watch. Yeah actually well but I did put we did put off the call last time we recorded cinemat for uh, I said, uh, if if someone wants to pay us thirty thousand dollars, I'll do Game of Thrones.
Speaker 3: I said, what's the what's the price you would put on the Game of Thrones? Thirty thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: Some of the forks over thirty grand will do Game of Thrones exactly. Now it's be almost seasoned by season, like thirty, then forty. That's a good point. Hey, all right, I'll put that in the planet.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like it's not even it's that you're taking off our ability to pick what we want.
Speaker 2: We had to put a premium up right, you know you Game of Thrones, that's going to be like two years of of shows. It's like, you know, week by week, that's an incredible amount of episodes. Anyway, Yeah, I know there's a cop here exchanging exchanging something here, So we'll open up the trunk here. Not inconspicuous, I suppose to each other what we got. There's a police STV that just pulled in the parking. It's gonna look very suspicious, especially with a bunch of Christmas looking sacks.
Speaker 3: Oh and look at the love the holiday Tartan patterns.
Speaker 4: Yes, all right, so this is not these are just these are Halloween things.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you wanted this, you want Okay, So he's got Reese's Nutrageous for Jack, and I got one hundred grand in cash.
Speaker 3: Said one time, and ten years of the show that what happened to nutrageous?
Speaker 2: And now I have like eighteen of the other that's Halloween. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I've tried to label okay, so se is that Christmas show?
Speaker 3: Boss?
Speaker 2: Damn right? This tree, the tree is you Jack? Okay, his names on that one ones are you Jack? This is you as well?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Is this a new tack from you to give some to one? And no, you did that before we had the last year, so these tried to tag them. But yeah, so you had two green ones for Jack okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, two green ones and a white one. Two green ones, a white one, and uh a Santa sack for Jack and that's me. Oh my god, where do you get these lovely sacks from? I keep them, I keep them. Oh my god, so we got look at this, that's you. Oh my god, holy ship Christmas pajamas. I know exactly, it's exactly what it is. Oh, there's no get at are you seriously? This is Oh that's a giant box. Okay, this is this is chill Xmas along with kitchen and cleaning that you would put like a blender in just a kitchen and cleaning like okay, So now it's gone up from like twenty one to one hundred in no time. Wait a minute, Oh my god, what the fuck? I remember?
Speaker 3: Were you moving out, all right, hold on, So he goes in his car and he takes it out the back and then he pokes his head up. He's like, so this is TF.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what the what?
Speaker 3: What is this life?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? This is left? What does that mean? It's exactly right? All right? So I mean, oh my god, oh another thing? Oh Jesus Christ, this is what is that? A long thing? Brother? How dude?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: And then this is this is for Survivor series?
Speaker 3: So not Survivor series.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, now there we go Southern. This is sour Land mountain straight bourbon whiskey, lovely. He makes it really ship. He'll know it's what the people pay that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: JP is one of the only guys who's figured out how to get drunk and get paid for.
Speaker 2: I was gonna tell you can drunk. I just passed out, but not even it's like just talking, you're falling asleep.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Every year we tell him, like, you don't have to do all this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he goes, oh again, okay, well I appreciate that, and he always gives us more the next year.
Speaker 1: It's more.
Speaker 2: It's more I did I.
Speaker 4: Did pull some stuff backup back.
Speaker 2: That's the that's the scary part and put this safe in my care.
Speaker 4: Like this is the thing is it started basically November last year, probably after the last drop and tell the people we don't hear from the gift give no. Yeah, so I yeah, it started last year after the drop off last you know, last year's drop off where I was like, okay, you know, oh that's cool.
Speaker 2: Oh I should get that.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh, I have that, and then I I didn't actually realize how much I had until September, and then September I was like, oh I probably should not get anymore.
Speaker 2: Like it's it's absurd.
Speaker 3: We tell we tell people to to hey, you really need to ramp up around September, right, don't don't don't get caught flat footed. Tom in September says, I gotta stop, not start stop.
Speaker 2: I feel like my uncle. I did an uncle who would always do that. He'd have Christmas gifts like the year prior he do his Christmas shopping that's really cheap. The day after that. Yeah, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: There is some random stuff like that too, and and just stuff that people don't want. You get a lot of that kind of like, yeah, January is great for that, it's like like I didn't I didn't want this, and then also it's like I do.
Speaker 3: Well, you know I said this before, I'll say it now on the recording. One of the great things about the Christmas Show is it forces us to be together at a time when we can easily put that way down the priority list. Even last year when we got together did to watch the Iron Cloth. These are great little things that the holidays are supposed to force you to be able to do. You know, just you don't want to let that pass. And this year, having seen the top Solar System member, the best podcast listener in the history of the genre, is just adding that much more sweetness to my holiday. So Merry Christmas to you and yours. Tom.
Speaker 4: That's not some Merry Christmas to you, guys, great ten years.
Speaker 5: It's the Lapsed Fan Wrestling podcast asked with Jack M. Carnac e O and JP Sorrow.
Speaker 2: We've got an exciting Christmas program lined up for these folks. We've been to a Little Boys this year. I don't know, it's an artificial tree, so I did artificial job at trimming. Kindness is only exceeded by inability to.
Speaker 3: Adjust hollow their wrangling deer. The lapsed fanboys got a price for the meon dollar man, even Santa Claus and so no, say it's not so start off, Well, we're here the final gift of Christmas. Oh my God. For Ralphie it was the rifle hidden behind the radiator. For us, it's an absolute cavalcade. I can't of packages from the greatest lapsed fan of all time, the greatest podcast listener of all time, tom Atchinassio. Yes, the man's praises because you should aspire to be more like him hard stop. Yes, no matter what your lot in life, this is a quality human being, yes, who knows quality when he sees and hears it. Yes, and knows how to perpetuate and reward it. And without people like this, podcasters, for instance, would not have a reason to keep doing it.
Speaker 2: It's true, It's really true, honest to God.
Speaker 3: They're the ones that tell you keep going, keep doing this. This means something to people. And this floor that is completely littered with presence of the third unwrapping, Yes, I think stands is proof positive. But so many of these packages were as you've heard right already, as you've heard, hand delivered to us and what's become a wonderful tradition in its own right around the TLF Christmas Show where we get together with Tom who Motor is here to see us in Connecticut and hands off all these gifts that don't have to come in the mail. They come in these almost Christmas pajama like sacks, and there's so many of them. And Tom had sent us a note that I feel obliged to read because I don't know if you noticed. But he wrote us afterwards and seven, I forgot to give you the card after all this, but he didn't want to convey some sentiments, not the least of which is you know, well, I gave you so much. I actually had to hold back a bit this year, which is very, very hard to believe.
Speaker 5: He's a lapsed fan wrestling podcast with Jack and Carnacio m JP Sorrow. He's a lapsed fan wrestling podcast.
Speaker 3: He writes toer co chairman, there is no justification for this year's Christmas gifts. My only explanation as opposed to justification would be I love the idea of the big, over the top Christmas, and you guys are one of the beneficiaries or victims of my propensity to buy gifts all year and deluge people with them during the holiday season. The problem is this year I was completely unorganized, and while I indeed did manage to acquire a bunch of things, nothing is wrapped and it feels all way too random. And I held some things back for next year, but he's got gifts already for.
Speaker 2: Next year's.
Speaker 3: I am now questioning whether I held the right stuff back. And as Jack pointed out, at the end of the day, you guys have to figure out what to do with this. Yes, So while giving you a bunch of stuff, while nice in theory and hopefully funny for the Christmas episode, I know I am giving you guys problems as well. Would that in mind, please feel free to sell, giveaway, or burn any of this.
Speaker 2: Speak We do the same thing. We give people a lot of problems.
Speaker 3: And there's a great endorsement. The greatest lapsed fan of all time has no problem with us passing it on. We talked to him about it. They said, that's a great idea. Yeah, I mean, because that would make him even as happy as us receiving the gift is passing it on to a like minded member of the Solar system as a token of appreciation, because you know, one hundred things to us can mean a lot. I think about what something to one hundred other people would mean. Of course, you know what I mean. Happy Christmas to the cast, He writes, thank you for ten incredible years and here's to many many more yours and Christmas Mania. Tom. He also forgot the Missy Hyatt WCW card that was supposed to be in the Christmas card, so he'll be sending this one to us as Jim Ross and Missy Hyatt pose together.
Speaker 1: Well boy for the ages, So.
Speaker 3: Tom at Nacio you get the honors. I don't know where to start, boss, I guess I'll just take this green one.
Speaker 2: Yes, well that one. There are some that are yours, don't forget so, oh that's right.
Speaker 3: He does make some for me and some for you.
Speaker 2: Yes, green is mine. I think green is yours. Their names are on them, though for sure.
Speaker 3: Not on this one.
Speaker 2: This is you know.
Speaker 3: Listeners of the show will remember him giving us an N sixty four so we could play no Mercy at a TV, so you could.
Speaker 1: Play say and a TV. The TV is the real crucial part of that.
Speaker 3: Oh Christ, here we go.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: First, Oh, my god, the Giant. What are you talking about? This original San Francisco toy maker Bendable ww toy series three. I've never seen it before. Very cool. I had the Hogan, I had the Sting, I had the Flare, and I had the Vader, had the Veda, but I did not have the Giant.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's wild.
Speaker 3: Next up is a copy of The Wrestler from Holiday nineteen ninety nine. Wow, very timely. I always love my old after magazines. Well well preserved. Kevin Nash WCW messed with the wrong man, it says, and it also has a picture of Shane and Vincent. It says, want to buy a piece of our company before the WWF. Can sel read what they had to tell?
Speaker 2: Oh, they're going, Well, they're going, they're going public.
Speaker 3: I guess that's one way to put it. They sold. Wow, we're full of magazines here, playboy. Would you like to take a look, Miss Sarah?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Which one sex in Cinema ninety nine? Oh, featuring an article the next President Jesse the Interview, then.
Speaker 2: The Body Jesse the Interview Ventura.
Speaker 3: Let's let's hide this one.
Speaker 2: That one underneath the mattress I know a little.
Speaker 3: Shot of Stone Cold here. If it isn't a killer movie right off the bat, I can't, I can just I just can't stay glued to the television, says We're wrestn Federation Champion Stone Cold. Steve Austin. So what kind of flicks stunned the creator of the neck wrangling stunner maneuver. I'm a big fan of westerns, revealed the South Texas Natives cool Hand Luke, any of the old Clinton east Wood spaghetti westerns and all the John Wayne films. I also like old horror movies, the ones with Boris Karloff and Bela Lagosi. Austin also goes for big laughs. I like slapstick and broad comedy like I'm Gonna Get You, Sucker and Blazing Saddle, says Austin.
Speaker 2: Where you can go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that one gets better each time I see it. So some nudity for you. And November nineteen ninety nine edition of Playboy Wow with Mia Saint John the boxer on the cover.
Speaker 1: Who that is?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: I think they do it kind of like went out. It went out of business for I think a minute, and then it came back.
Speaker 2: And then they stopped. They like they stopped doing another one. Another player, another one.
Speaker 3: This one's Jesse Ventur two. The god was just getting started.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: So this is from March two thousand, uh and it's got Caprice I don't know who Caprice is and a John Stewart interview. I get it for the articles, Yeah, I get it for the articles.
Speaker 2: Boss.
Speaker 3: I'm showing JP the nudity, not Missus sorrow or those one. Yeah, there's another one, another part. I cannot bring these home. Wrestling Madness, the stars, the brawls, the girl. Yeah, good kindling. July ninety nine. Man wrestling was all over Playboy.
Speaker 1: In the night.
Speaker 2: It's wild like you. I don't even know that.
Speaker 3: No, it's assumed like the ones of wrestlers on the cover. Ah Well, Wrestling Federation program from Christmas of nineteen eighty five. This must be wow. That's amazing with Hogan, Cyndi Laupper, Billy Jack Wilds and Barry Wyndham on the cover.
Speaker 2: This one came wind.
Speaker 3: Can't wait to thumb through that great animation by b Penny on the covers. There sledding.
Speaker 2: Time, yep, that's right.
Speaker 3: We also have Wow the processing torch nineteen ninety five yearbook. I love these. This is like a compendium of his best article and a bunch of interviews. That's great, like your books are great, great keep sakes. Thank you, Tom, wonderful. Up next, Wow Hogan with the chest hair shaved in the form of a nuclear bomb mushroom cloud?
Speaker 2: Is that a real figure? Is that a custom?
Speaker 3: It looks like accustom to me, but it looks phenomenal. Take a look, Boss, that's wild and we have ravishing Rick Rude as well. Does this look real to you?
Speaker 2: Well, this looks like they you know, they started making some they started making like Remco esque remakes, and I wonder if this is real? The Hogan is real? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Like, here's a Warrior in wrestling is six?
Speaker 2: I've seen the Warrior one before. I think maybe I had Yeah, I think so. Yeah. They T shirt a Nasty Sensation T shirt. Wow, that's pretty cool. That's pretty cool. I might wear this next time we go to Allentown.
Speaker 3: This is a Tom with what the sacks? His name is Tom? Yeah? His name is Tom? Yes? And the best who is his name is Tom? I don't know what do you want to know about him?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: He's a fan. Yeah, and he's a consultant. He helps us with all kinds of things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wanted to know he was part of your business.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, he's not part of our business. But he's just such a great he's such a great sounding board for things. And he's just uh a super fan. Oh yeah, always, no question, he's He's there. Everything we've ever done, he's there.
Speaker 2: He's always there. He even fought in LA for WrestleMania.
Speaker 3: Heard of this book w to be Professional Wrestling in the Digital Age, edited by Drew Jefferies. This seems to be like a compendium of uh essays.
Speaker 2: Yuh, look at look at the corporate.
Speaker 3: KFA ww's media empire. We always love these books, sterling philosophizing wrestling. Always always a fun uh habit of my hobby of mine to read. Look at the mister t One. Wow, he's a pretty detailed and cool I think these are seemed very legit.
Speaker 2: Let me no, no, these are man. Oh no.
Speaker 3: We've described the Sony PlayStation one controllers at times, and he sent us a p S one controller. No he didn't, and I'm holding.
Speaker 2: The no he didn't. We have a lot more packages to get through. I think somewhere in here is a Sony PlayStation one. Anyway, hold on, that's number one, ladies, and there are we each have three sacks, and then there's a whole giant I know right, well, actually they are four sacks. We get four sacks each, and then there's two giant boxes. So this is just beginning here. That's a giant box. I'm trying to see. I think I think these are the legit like they came up.
Speaker 3: With these U super call them looking WWF toys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, let me see here. I'm I'm very curious here. Yeah, it's really the Hogan one that's really really detailed.
Speaker 3: They're actually much cooler than the Hasbro ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah. In any ways, outside, yeah they got so yeah, I think yeah, these are them. These are those. I'm just surprised they have a sterling golden one. That's what I'm surprised about. Those are Wild.
Speaker 1: Is a production of the Laps Entertainment Group. Its content is intended for private use only.