Speaker 1: You're listening to Bigfoot Society podcasts hosted by our captain Jeremiah Byron, where it's all Bigfoot, all the time. Have you ever had the urge to do more, to be more? Now you can by joining Bigfoot Society on the Patreon. Get out free.
Speaker 2: Episodes and even number only episodes, take part in movie Night and even live video chats, interact behind the scenes with Jeremiah and other Patreon members like me, play it the powerful podcast goes on, and you may contribute a verse in our Patreon community car padm Seize the day, Bigfooters and make your lives extraordinary.
Speaker 3: Welcome to big for Society. If you have Bigfoot activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode, and if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more Bigfoot Society to listen to you every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes head on over to Patreon dot com, forward slash the Bigfoot Society and now let's get on with the show. All right, Bigfoot Society have got the privilege of talking today to Shakara Tosha. She's an individual that receives messages directly from the Sasquatch and I've invited her on the show today to have a really enlightening and interesting conversation. So it's a privilege to have you here, Shakara. And how's it going.
Speaker 4: It's wonderful. Thank you for having me. I'm really excited to be on your show and to share some things that happened and connect with your audience. So thank you absolutely.
Speaker 3: You know, we were talking a little bit beforehand, and you know, I've seen some of the stuff that you spent over and you've got a lot of really interesting information to share, the like of which I don't think we've really gotten into from a representative from that field on the show before. Would you mind sharing where we need to be at the beginning of all this? How did you get into this, Shikara?
Speaker 4: Well? Thank you? So? How can I I mean, so it's so quantum what happened to me? All my life, I've connected with what I call star people, which are not only ets, but Sasquatch is also an et to me. I had these profound experiences all my life. I think I was one of those people that kind of came in fully awake and fully aware. My mom was an artist, and I just started like painting codes and scripts and what I found out later was cosmic language, and was having all these profound experiences and all these different beings visiting me in dream time, and you know, during my waking time, I would have physical contact with them. I mean, I'm what my friend called an a multi experiencer. So Sasquatch is one of the group of guides that have come to me. And so I started receiving these messages, if you will, kind of downloads what I people call downloads, which were coming in dream time. So in the middle of the night, I'd wake up and I'd type out this stuff, and I'd diagram it and draw it and came in lots of different forms. I'm also an artist and started drawing these scripts and pictographs and all this stuff. So it really is kind of quantum what happened to me. So fast forward, moved out to New York City and was there for like thirty five years, doing lots of senior roles in probably every industry you can imagine. It was just sort of the human experience. And fast forward. I found these codes online by this Lakota chief named Chief Golden Light Eagle that I connected with, and he was doing these Star knowledge conferences where he was talking about indigenous ways and also star ways. He had written these books. We were talking about time codes and these books eleven eleven, twelve, twelve, thirteen, thirteen, which probably resonate with you. And so he and I connected and he said you're my sister, and I said you're my brother, and then we started My daughter and I at that time, about ten years ago, moved out to Wisconsin and started doing sweat lodges and I'm a sun dancer. I'm a four year sund answer. I was doing vision quests, so like all this ceremonial work, and he would ask me to bring in these messages. And then probably about ten years ago, I spontaneously started speaking different tongues, different languages, which I call light language and people can read search that it's become very popular right now, and he would have me bring in these messages and these tonal languages. So while this was happening, the Sasquatch, many times through my life, would would come and visit. And I want to share some of those experiences because I think it might, I don't know, maybe activate something in people. And what I'm shown is this light language that I speak. I speak lots of different languages, so some of them are energetic, some of them are star languages from you know, ple eightes arturists, like different stars systems, Oriyan, Sirius, that kind of thing, and sometimes it's an energetic vibration. So what happened about ten years ago is I started downloading, you know, in my dream time, all these like quantum packets of information on hundreds of topics from many different guides, and each of them was showing me their perspective, their angle, their ununderstanding about something, who they are, what they do, how they work, how they're connecting with humanity, and then said, you're going to be a teacher and share all this work. So basically, you know, I've downloaded thousands and thousands of pages of writing that I'm now rolling into books and courses and all this stuff. And these guides I call them my consulting team. They come in when I'm doing sessions with people, I can tap into their guides and my guides. I mean it's really like tapping into the Akasha records. So anyway, I just wanted to share that. So a little bit about my experience with Sasquatch. So, as I mentioned, they came in the sweat lodges, they came around these sundances. I've seen them all my life and I'd love to share a couple experiences so it can make it real for people and who they are. So I just wanted to kind of quickly if I can just go down this list of a couple, well, just a couple names of these guides that started appearing to me. So one was this female guy named Situ. There was a male guide named Kite. There were these ancient ones. They're these on tribes Sasquatchatani tribes, Suno, Kaya Sasqui, this white Sasquatch that I'll talk a little bit about, and Kara, these stone tribes. I mean, these are the names that started coming to me. So when people have experiences of I don't know, visitations, you know, down lows or spirit guides or whatever. What I'm shown is the names that they appear to you as or whatever they you know, show themselves as, are something that's somewhat familiar to you. So I can get into that a little bit later. But I'd love to share a couple experiences that I've had that might be interesting in your audience. And then also, you know, speak some of this light language and speak Sasquatch. I speak Sasquatch language from what they've downloaded to me. So and please please jump in anytime you want so anyway, So okay, So.
Speaker 3: No, I was just having a really weird reaction.
Speaker 4: It's usually happens. That's okay, there's no weird, there's no coincidence.
Speaker 3: No, just when when you said the names, I don't know how to explain. It is very very strange.
Speaker 4: It's familiar, right, Yeah, it.
Speaker 3: Felt like my eyes were going to pop out of my head.
Speaker 4: I love it, you know, it's interesting. No, No, that's fine because when I'm shown, I mean, you and I were talking about this, people are contacting us, like people are having dreams about me and they've never heard about me. They hear my name and they find me. And so what I'm finding that's probably happening with you is we're calling into our consciousness and into our connections, not just these guides, but people that we've worked with before. So when I connected with you, I read energy. I'm very telepathic, I'm very you know, like in tune with frequency, and you struck me as somebody that I'm connected with. We've probably done some work before. So this is this is really what's happening, And this is you know, like I said, I'm rolling out about thirty five books on all these different topics about, you know, what's going on in the world right now. I have a book out about ascension and what's happening, what people are experiencing, you know, really what's shifting in the world and how it's affecting you and what you can do about it and that kind of thing. But what I'm shown and the big picture is that we're all kind of finding each other again. So each of us, like the how can I say this, Like the core of my work is really about what I call the codes of creation, which we're all embedded with. So those of us that vibrate with sasquatch have some history with them, whether it's genetic, it could be genetic, it could be energetic, it could be you know, from a past lifetime, or they could be coming because we're vehicles for communication and that kind of thing. So anyway, you know, there's no coincidence in the universe. So everything you're feeling is actual, is very real, and this happens all the time when I connect with people. So yeah, so that's that's kind of in a nutshell what's going on. But I'd love to share some personal experiences with them because it seems to be what you're what your audience is most interested in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, Shicera, go ahead and feel free to share what you've experienced.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, So just a couple of things, And I did want to mention, you know, I have a book coming out about the messages of Sasquatch to humanity as they brought it through me. That's on my site, so this is kind of pulling from that. But just a couple things. So, you know, they appeared to me in many many ways all my life. Definitely when I'm out in the forest walking, I can hear them howling and talking. You know, there's major people in this field that have recorded their speech and recorded their dialogue and that kind of thing. I experienced that often pretty much wherever I go. So when I was for about ten years, well really pretty much the last ten years, I have been traveling crisscrossing mostly around the New States, and I've experienced them everywhere. I've experienced them into San Arizona, you know, in the desert, in the high hills of Wisconsin state. I'm in Washington. I'm sorry, I'm in Wisconsin right now and definitely feeling them in this area we called the Driftless Area. I've done a lot of sacred ceremony in Serpent Mound in Ohio, and I feel them there. So the point is they're kind of everywhere. So they appeared to me in lots of different ways. They came to me in like I said, in dream time, they when they come, I see them as energetic frequencies. I don't know how else to explain this. So it's almost like I see a spirit and they come in and out of dimensions. That's one of the things that they taught taught me. They actually taught me as they're visiting me how they work, so how they shift in dimensions. So I think what's really important right now, real quick is a little bit about what they tell me they are who they are because and again you know, this is just my own perspective, so it's it's all relative to each different person. But they tell me they're star people. What I call star people are from different planetary systems, you know, so some of them look like us, some of them look different. They show me in each one of these guides, like different groups or different individuals, showed me that they were from another planet called mal Deck that when they were in a galactic war, the planet shattered, which has actually become our Milky Way, so their planet no longer exists, and they came to Earth very early on. What they showed me was they are the first peoples on the Earth. So when they talk about star people creating our genetics that make the human template, what I'm shown is they were like what we call big brother big sister. They were the tribes of people that were partially interacted with to create humans. So they're actually are elders, so they refer to us as the little brothers and little sisters. They were working with the Earth. So they told me they came to the Earth to work to recalibrate the Earth. They're very connected to Earth as a being, and this is why they're on the land. They exist in caves, they come out sometimes to do their work. They Let's see what else. I mean, there's so much to say. My experience, my personal experience with them is they're the most loving beings. I have never had a negative, scary interaction with them. And one of the things that I teach about, whether it's in accession or just talking to people, is how you can connect to them is really when you're in your heart. So they love music, they love celebration. I mean, they're very high vibrational beings and so many people. You know, the problem right now is you know, in the media they've depicted them as very scary beings or they're going to come haunt you or take you or whatever. There My experience has always been really wonderful with them.
Speaker 3: Beg So society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: And they they tell me they really want to start working with humans again. This is why a lot of people are starting to see them, you know, on camera, you know, around in their presence and that kind of thing. Let's see a couple of things I want to share. So every indigenous culture especially Native Americans, have stories about them, and many of them feel that they are their ancestors, they've descended from them, or they have stories where they come and visit them. So I have many friends, including myself, who go out in the forest, you know, sing a song, we make it, I make a traditional what I've learned is a tobacco offering, or offer some food or something like that, and I feel their presence, so they come visit basically, and there's a whole range many many people that are in this field, especially Kwani lapis Ortis or Kelly Lapiserritis or many Sunbow is a good friend of mine. Many people talk about interacting with them personally, so they go out in the forest. I have a friend in Australia called they call him the Dooluga there and he goes out and has regular conversations with them. You know, they sit and they come and some of them have learned to speak English. Some of them, you know, leave glyphs on the land, which I'm sure a lot of your audience may be familiar with. They're like symbols or patterns of sticks and stones, and you know architectural houses that kind of thing from different pieces of wood, or they'll leave a gift for a friend or something like that. So about I don't know, about six years ago, I think six or seven years ago, I started going to this psychic and spirit spiritual and psychic Sasquatch conference that was originally started by who I mentioned, Kwani Lapis Ritis and Kelly and spoke there for about three or four years, and it was so wonderful to see all these people getting together who had these really profound experiences, but these were normal, like three D people who were just going about their day, and it was phenomenal to hear, you know, how they would give gifts to people, they'd have a physical connection, somebody was rescued from their car, you know, somebody came in dream time and saved their marriage. I mean, it's incredible how these star people are coming to people. So anyway, my point is I personally, I've experienced them all over the world and one of the things they tell me, like I mentioned, is their star. So they shape shift in and out of dimensions. They know really well how to do this. They live underground in these caves. They're coming up, you know. They work on the land. They they're working with the earth to retune the frequencies and the laylanes of the Earth as you know, like what the Earth is going through now with volcanoes and shifts and energies and hurricanes and tidal waves and all the stuff. They are shape shifting to come in and work with the Earth. So, you know, they some of the tools they have shown me that I'm going to start teaching about is how to shift in and out of dimensions, and how to become invisible and how to manifest things. So pretty pretty amazing. They tell me that their mission and the purpose on Earth is to, like I said, recalibrate this energy connect with humans again. So what I was shown from all these different star guides is they've walked with humans in the past what we consider gods, and they're coming back now. I think, especially now it's a really really profound time of shift. Is you know, what's going on in the world. All these systems are breaking down so that people can create something new. So they are one of the groups that are actually working with people so people will feel them in dreams and that kind of thing. And what I mentioned to you is they are connecting with what I call human ambassadors. They want it's the same with different star groups. They want people that want to help other people, So they're just in a nutshell. You know, Earth is what I understand is a free will planet. But these beings can't intervene until we're like we as humans really need to do this work, but they want to be available. This is why I call them guides. So each person has their own particular guides. Their higher self is a guide. Whatever they've done in many lifetimes is a kind of guidance to them. But I have a collective guide. You have a collective guide. Everybody in this call has a group of guides that are aspects of themselves that are working to evolve I don't know this species and involve who we are. And then there are many other guides, just like you would call in an animal totem, or you might connect with an ascended master or a star person. There are all these different types of energies that you can tap into, so anyway, they are coming to people and activating their what I call codes of creation or energy codes. So what I've seen in a nutshell is that each person, each human carries this whole dynamic of these codes of creation that have been seated by different star people, including Sasquatch, and this is what's awakening now. So each one of us has our own gifts and has our own mission, and it has our own karma and that kind of thing. But they're coming to people, The Sasquatch are coming to people now to help them activate these codes. So just a couple things. Can I just share a little bit about how they communicate and then I want to share my experiences.
Speaker 3: Sure that would be great.
Speaker 4: Okay, So they can just like elementals, I guess you would say, like you know, elemental spirits or whatever. They will communicate with people by when they in form, they come in energy. Some people will feel them and their presence and that kind of thing. I want to address this notion of their voice, like anybody can go on YouTube and search for you know, Sasquatch calls and that kind of thing. And one of the things is it's it's really intense. What they show me is they have a different voice box than us. So they speak these infrasound frequencies that are like almost like dogs, like higher desibels and lower decibels. And when they pulse a sound, sometimes it's language and sometimes it's just communication. Even between them across you know, across the land, and it sounds like really scary to some people, like arm you know. And what they're showing me is they said, it's not really scary. This is just how are voice box functions. So when people hear these like haunting sounds in the forest, they're actually trying to communicate with us. So they use lots of different language and symbols, like I mentioned these, they'll put these glyphs on the ground. So I have many friends that walk around, you know, the land and see these patterns and get activated by them, you know. Or the other thing that they show me is they stack stones. There's a whole other thing I talk about in my book, but this is the way that they're they use stones to build energy. They're like, for lack of a better word, it's like a like like a transmission tower from the earth. And so I don't know, they're just they're doing a lot. They talk on many levels. My interactive experience with them is they're they're very telepathic. So they can send a vibration and you can feel it in your mind or you'll see it or you'll feel it in your body or something. And they shape shift with their voice. Sometimes they will sound like owls, sometimes they'll sound like dogs. And like I said, they actually speak a language which is really really interesting to me. And they do what what I call mind speak, which is telepathy, and sometimes you just get a feeling of them. So anyway, what do I want to say? There's so much to say how they connect with people they are you know, one of the things people say is they'll have an experience just like an et starship. They'll see a ship above, or they'll have a I don't know, some kind of interaction and then they'll forget it. So they they do have the ability to do like a mind swipe, like a memory swipe, so you may have this profound experience and not remember in your conscious memory. So this is part of the reason why people aren't seeing them a lot. But they're they're becoming more and more known, and they, like I said, they really want to connect with people. So one of the things they talk about to me is why they're revealing themselves to this at this time to other people. They really feel like the earth is in transition. You know. I have another book about ascension right now about this these times and what's happening, how it affects people. You know, what they call the matrix is dissolving. I mean, there's so much going on. This is such a profound time, and they're making themselves visible and known, so they can help with this process. So one of the things that they show me is how to connect with them, and I do this in my sessions or the book. But you can call their vibrational name if you know what that feels like inside. Like I said, you can go out on the land and tune in or meditate, or say a prayer or sing a song or something. There's really no formula. It's really whatever's from the heart, because they are really heart people. So anyway, that's a little bit about what I wanted to share. But they also work with all these different energies. So they work with nature, with water, with caves and trees. So there's a whole slew of what they've shown me how they partner with these different energies or even Arcterians that I'm connected with, or nature, language, creativity, and humans and our body systems. So they've taught me so much about being human. You know, how we have these codes of creation within us and what our purposes as part of this, you know, this evolution. Can I share a little bit about my personal experiences with them?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Okay. So, like I said, I've seen them all my life. When I was a kid, I grew up in the Midwest, and i'd go up to Wisconsin where I am now. We had a place outside of Lake Geneva for a little while, and a lot of different places, and I traveled even the out West and different places, and I would go in the forest and I just feel them. They would come around as these energies. I don't know how else to explain it. It's almost like I saw them as orbs and let's see, I would you know, one of the things that people talk about is you can smell them. So what's really interesting what I've found in my and this is just my experience, but that the male energy smells very musky, so like I would be traveling in a car and feel like a presence and have this horror like really intense smell. It was like a skunk smell. And this is you know, many tribes called them the skunk man or something, you know, and there are many many names for them in all different cultures. But they would come and they I would smell this intense smell, and the female smell very sweet. I don't know, it's just interesting how that came across. Sometimes I'd be driving and I would feel like I'd be driving with my friend. One time we were driving through outside of Tucson and we felt this dolt in the car, like a being came on top of the car and bounce on the car like they were sitting on top of the car. And then we felt them inside and we just, you know, I'm so used to doing this naturally with certain people. They're like, oh, yeah, here they are. You know, when I was a kid, there are these two twin caves I used to go to near a little river, and I'd go down at Rennick Canoe and go down by myself and just sit in these caves. These were Native American caves, and I would feel them around me.
Speaker 3: Be a society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: I would hear them walking. I don't know how else to explain this. When I was a kid, when I was about four, my aunt came back from New Mexico and brought a teepee. You know, when I was about three or four and I would go in that teepee and I would meditate and I could feel them around, and you know, every time I walked in the land, I was I was seeing them or hearing walking next to me. So they were definitely my vibration. One time they came into the room and they were around me. So one of the experiences I had. I don't know, this was maybe five ten years ago. I was sleeping and I woke up and I could feel them surrounding me and they were doing some kind of healing energy on me. And I didn't really understand it, and they said something it's like and I don't know how I mean, this is like stuff I can't even put into words. They said it's imogenetics or emogenetics, and they were doing something to recalibrate the energy in my body. When I woke up, I looked in the mirror and I was like bright red. My face was red, like it looked like I had been burned. And I asked somebody, like what is going on? You know, usually I can kind of remember or tell and I heard this sasquatch kind of in my head say, you know, we're just helping you retune your frequencies so that you can handle this energy better. And by the end of the day everything disappeared. So these are the kind of experiences I've had. Let's see, when we would do sweat lodges. For those people that don't know really what that is, it's a Native American tradition where you go in with the hot rocks and they put water over the rocks and you basically sing songs and call in these spirit energies. And I mean it's very transformational, especially if it's done well. And whoever's pouring the water is the poor, is the guide. So just really phenomenal. So I was doing this for about four years at least once or twice a week with this Lakota chief, and every time this was out in Wisconsin. Every time, right before I would go into the sweat lodge, I would feel these ancient beings almost like I could see them psychically, like thirty feet tall with his gold I don't know, gold necklaces or I don't know this outfit regalia, and I felt like they were coming to join us in the ceremony. So this is what's interesting about all this ceremonial work I've done, is we would call the spirits, and we call in ancestors and guides and that kind of thing. And many times I'd also see this what I equate to like ancient Japanese grandmothers. Like right before I would go in the lodge, I would feel this group of like five or six little grandmother sasquatch and they would just kind of give us their blessing. I mean, it was really really interesting. And I would see them in the sweat lodges. They would materialize physically, like is these blue almost like what's it called Karelian photography, like these blue orbs or blue energy. Let's see what else. I mean, there's so much. I had a profound experience when I was in like I mentioned, in Tucson, there's a place called Mount Lemon, which is this mountain you can go up and visit at the top. And I was driving in the car with my friends. We were driving around and we had this experience of feeling I mean, I don't want to go deep into this, but feeling a lot of negative things happening under the earth with the sasquatch, with humans, you know, anyway, And we offered a prayer to kind of free these energies so that they could go back into the world and that kind of thing. As we were driving up to the top of Mount Lemon, we stopped the car and there was a white almost like a yetti, a white sasquatch that walked right in fro in the car, walked around the car, and then disappeared that we all saw. And I said, that was the one that I've seen, this white Sasquatch many many different places, and I think I'm connected to him or her somehow. But that was really profound. I've lived many years of off and on in Sedona, Arizona, and we'd go out way way out to Boyton Canyon and Shaman's Cave and these different places, and we do these ceremonies, you know, with some of my Native American elder friends and by myself and different groups, and they just appear, you know, we would feel them around, or we'd all get messages from them or something. The other thing I wanted to mention is I mentioned that I spoke at this Sasquatch conference. So one of the things that I experienced. We were after the conference, we went out to somebody's house that lived close by and we were having a celebration, and four of us got back in the car and as we were pulling out, we saw, how can I explain this, like an animal coming across in front of us. It almost looked like a jaguar. And many people have had the experience of sasquad shape shifting, but this was profound, even to me. It was walking and its back was probably four plus feet and it just stood in front of the car and looked at us. And I said to my friend, don't move. Do you see that? And they said yeah. And then my friend in the back seat was watching and we're just watching and it shape shifted and it stood up as a sasquatch and said this pulse. I don't know how else to explain it. It was like ooh, and kind of morphed into a couple of different animals and went back to jaguar and left the road. And I said, did you see that? That was interesting. The other experience, like five of us who were speakers at the Sasquadh conference, went out, you know, on this land, and we were seeing all these orbs and hearing all these sounds and everything, and at one point we all immediately decided to lie down on these these you know, benches, and we all started meditating. It was just spontaneous, like we had been collectively told to do this, and there was an Arcturian ship and a Sasquad ship that came over us and we all felt this and these guys don't normally A couple of these people have never had that experience, and we were connecting with them. I don't know, it was just really really interesting. Let's see. I think one of the most two other experiences all share is when I did sun Dance, So you know, I don't want to get into all of that, but it was really profound. And it's like we did four days of sweat lodges, four days of Sundan. It's four days of sweat lodges. And the grandmothers there especially, who were really in tune, and this chief that I was working with and other people started feeling when we do these ceremonies, we could feel them. At night. They'd walk around us and it was like you could see the trees move. I mean direct experience is probably fifty feet from us, where we would hear them talking. It was like they came into the ceremony and the trees every time I've seen this happen so many times, where they can bend a tree and it swishes back, and sometimes they'll break a tree or they'll move a tree. They're so strong. But this was happening. Then I had a really personal, profound experience where I was sleeping in a tent with a couple kids. I was watching some kids and there were children in this row of tent, and all of a sudden in my tent came this orb of light that I knew was sasquatch. I could feel it, and all of a sudden, it went down the row, literally from tent to tent, and it was connecting with all of these children, and they started speaking when I call Star language, which I want to share a little bit. These children would just go da da all the way down, and I was being shown that the Sasquatch were coming to visit these these children all the way down the line. So that was profound. I mean so many things like that. The most profound experience I had was when I was doing a vision quest where I went up on a hill. This chief put me on a hill to sort of I don't know how to explain this and kind of prepare for what my vision was of what I'd be doing at sundance, what I'd be praying for a dancer for And it was out near where I am in Wisconsin, and it was on a full moon. The third day was on a full moon, and we were so we fast, no food, no water for four days. And I wasn't hallucinating. I was very very conscious. My body didn't have any problem with this. And you know, we've got these little prayer ties around us, but they're like nobody around for miles. And I told this chief, I wanted to be near this bed of trees because I wanted to talk to the Sasquich. And he said, okay, I'm just going to put you right up in there. And on the third night, which was a full moon, literally in four different directions, I started hearing the ground thump and I felt, I mean, I'm pretty psychic, and I felt and I saw psychically these groups of beings almost two from two each from four directions, kind of coming around me. And they walked in front of me and they went into the trees that was literally fifty feet in front of me, and I could see them. I saw the outlines. It looked like a mother and a baby, an older one, A couple guides that kind of thing, and they pulsed this message to me and mind speak and they said, m you know, like this grunt and I was, I mean, it's really scary. You know, I'm in the middle of nowhere. And I said, okay, I can die. They're going to kill me, or it's going to be a profound experience. So how do I want to go? And I said to myself at that moment, I said, fear is in the mind. And I completely relaxed. I just gave it up. And all of a sudden they started pulsing. They were like standing in the line. I could see them like people right in front of me. And they said, why aren't you scared of us? Everybody else is? And I said, because I want to know you, I want to connect with you. I feel an affinity with you. And all of a sudden, this wave of energy came toward me. It was like so profound, like a pulse of energy that I felt in my body and my mind, and I just felt so I mean, it was light. I can't explain it any other way. And then for about an hour they downloaded these messages so they were giving holographic pictures and thoughts in my mind and words to talk about who they were. I mean, most of this book comes from that moment. And all of a sudden they started moving and they spoke a couple of things or you know, like this, and then slowly they walked off in the distance and just kind of disappeared. They walked way. So anyway, so I have I have had many, many, many experiences with them.
Speaker 3: So download is it like you've been working on a book when you're asleep and then when you wake up you know how to write it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, I get the whole picture. And when I'm shown in terms of downloads, is like I have been shown so much about myself. I've come here to do this work, et cetera, et cetera. But I function on a higher dimension. I'm able to move up and down in the thirty fourty fifty much higher. And this is what many, many elders have told me about who I am and what I'm doing and how I work. But the download is like you get pictures, you get messages. I call them all messages that come in like these mega packets of information. It's that I have to unwrap. It's like a computer. It's like you take a flash drive and you put it in a computer and you download, like, you know, fifty terabytes of information. It's like and because I'm an artist, I see it visually. I hear it in words. I hear it mostly in symbols. I hear it in symbols, I feel in symbols, And so then I have to take the time to, like I write it out and figure out what it means to me. But the downloads, I mean, everybody that has these kind of experiences does it differently. So sometimes it can just be a feeling. Sometimes it can be an actual message like go do this, or you were here because of this, or something about the person or you know, it just it just happens differently for people.
Speaker 3: That's really interesting. Thank you for clarifying. Sorry, I have I have another question. When you you've said a few times there's like a pulse that happens. Does that mean when I hear the word pulse, I think of like, are you are you physically affected by that then? Or some people will say like they feel it in their chest? Is that is that also? What's part of that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So one of the things I learned with doing this Star language, the Light language for a long time. It's not just the language. It affects the mind, body, soul, spirit, and etheric aspects of people. So when we communicate, like right now, we're communicating with words, but we're also there's a feeling that's going across but there's a psychic vibration.
Speaker 3: Big for society who will be right back after these messages, And.
Speaker 4: There's information above and beyond what our conscious mind knows. So when they post information to me, on one hand, I could feel it in my body. It was like a who you know, It's like a like energy coming to me and I could feel it almost like somebody pushed me. I don't know how else to explain it. Sometimes it's a sound pulse. But mostly one of the things that they teach me is they work because they're so heart focused. They know how to communicate with a heart. I mean, this is like advanced technology that I'm really shown that it is something that we've done in ancient times that we're starting to remember that we will do. So it's like telepathy, but from the heart. It's like actually, there are the Kogi in Colombia know how to do this. They know how to pulse an energy. It's like sending out, HI, how are you, but they're doing it from their heart and it's a physical vibration that other people can feel. It's like a language outside of language. It's like sound and energy, like when people say people that are telepathic or in tune with energy. A lot of times people will say I got to hit. That's a kind of common word that people have, I got to hit, or I gotta download, or I got a message or something. It's like there's no words for this in our vocabulary right now, but it's something that we've done since ancient times, and this is something that we're awakening within ourselves. So it's like it's a higher sensibility and it's higher frequency, So it's not it could be something you see, feel here, tastes touch, but it's something else. It's like it tunes into other higher senses that we're that we're opening up to. So it's like a pulse, but it's like it just it's really it's really hard to describe in words, but it's like you know when you when when somebody is in love with somebody and you just see that person it's like, oh wow, you know, it's like this, it's it's a connection of I don't know, it's it's it's just an energetic connection. But there's so much more that happens with it. It's like a whole language.
Speaker 3: I think it's not I think it in different cultures and religions, it might be called something else too, Like I think that different people have different words for it. But I get, I get what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sure. I'm sure it's everybody refers to it differently, but it's a common theme. And I think it's really how we've communicated in ancient times with each other. And I think this is you know, so much of this book I wrote about Ascension is really about how we're awakening all these senses to be able as humans to communicate this way again, you know, telepathically or a heart speak or whatever, or this light language. I really wanted to share a little bit of the light language too.
Speaker 3: Absolutely go for it.
Speaker 4: So all I can say is I've done this all my life. I've drawn symbols and codes and that kind of thing. And anybody can go on Google and research light language if you've never heard of it. It's become very popular right now for lots of different reasons. And some people will do certain symbols or scripts or mudras or a particular language. It's like speaking in tongues. But it's not I with a hand A small handful of other people at least that I know, and I've done a lot of research about this, speak all these different languages, all these different tongues, all these different energies. And it's not like what I tell people is I'm not channeling. It's like, this is my higher self bringing these languages. So what I have been shown is some of them, like I said, are star languages, like I speak arc Turian as I understand it, and many that I can speak, Dragon speak, Hath or you know, all these different guys that have come to me. I can speak a tree language, I can speak you know, water language. It just comes that way and I don't question it. It's just how it appears to me, and this is what I do. So so I speak lots of different languages where lots of different codes, symbols. I mean, I have books and books and books of this stuff that I never understood. It was just like, oh this thing I used to call this dream of consciousness. And then after working with this chief and other people, I realize, you know, these are activation codes. They have something to do with our DNA, they have something to do with vibration. And so every time I speak this, whether I'm doing a presentation to a large audience or a small group or one on one sessions or whatever. And even in the book, people have picked this up through through the book, it carries a certain vibration that's like an activation. So when I tell people, I'm not really channeling, I'm transmitting this stuff that everybody can do, and every time I do it, it activates something in the person's DNA opens up some awareness or codes or something like that. What's really interesting is many times when I speak this language, people who have never heard it, never have no interest in it or whatever, well spontaneously start speaking back to me. So somehow I'm realizing that I'm also activating this in other people. So there is a Sasquatch language that I speak that sounds very much like them, but there's other languages. So I just want to share a couple vibrational languages that are coming through. If that's okay with you, Yeah, absolutely, okay, all right. So and again I'm tuning in with you. I'm feeling the vibration of your audience, you know, in the future, in the present. So this is all related to whoever's listening to this. So I'll just speak a couple of languages shun son Q. That's called so cool at skin Skin Machine. So those are lots of different star languages, Arcturian, ancient Limerian, like this grandmother that was a dragon. There was kind of dolphin language. And again this is all you know, this is my interpretation. Take it, take it as you will. But when I'm speaking these languages, I can feel these guides here and I can feel the presence of a particular guy. So the Sasquatch language is really intense, kind of sounds like what they sound like. But here's a little sample. It's really this takes a lot out of me. This is really I mean, every time I do this light language, it invigorates me, like it's never exhausting. But the intensity of this language, because I have to do different things with my mouth or my body is I can feel the power in these these beings. So, like I said, they're not I'm not channeling them. I'm like partnering with them. This is how I work at least. Okay, so here's a little sample. What what what?
Speaker 5: So, Yeah, it's a little weird. That's it's intense because when I feel that, it's like I can feel them around and all I can say is they're my friends. But they're not illusory, They're not an aspect of my mind. They're very real.
Speaker 4: Like even now when I'm talking to you right now, I can feel right in front of me a being as if I was looking in a person, you know, talking to me. So that's kind of how it goes.
Speaker 3: It's extremely extremely interesting. I've never heard that before, and you can definitely there are multiple aspects to what you just did. It's very and I did even see that what you were doing physically. I'm sure there was a whole aspect of that too. But thank you for sharing that was that was very cool.
Speaker 4: Sure, well that's kind of what I do. And what's really weird is it's almost easier for me to speak light language than English. English is becoming a little bit of a challenge.
Speaker 3: Is a lot you've shared that is extremely interesting. Do you mind stating again how people can keep up to date with what you're doing and be aware of things that are coming out and how to maybe contact you as well.
Speaker 4: Sure, definitely thanks for letting me share. So people can go to my website, which is Shikara Tosha. That's s h A k A r A t O s h a dot com Chikao Tosha, or find me on Facebook or YouTube. For the last five years, I've been really quiet. I've been living off grid to pull all this material together, and right now, in the last couple of months, I'm rolling out each one of these topics and guides and you know, messages from all these different groups of GUIDs, probably thirty books at once, you know, in sequence, so you can, like I mentioned, I have this upcoming Sasquatch book probably within the next month if people want to read this stuff. I have a really my first book with that I'm really excited about is called Ascension Now Becoming the New You. It's about what's going on in the world and how we're changing and where we're going. But I have many different books that I'm starting to roll out about light language, about energy, creation, creativity. You know, there's a whole series. So if you go to my site you can read a little bit more about that and see some of the free videos that I that I already have up there, some interviews and presentations and little I do these little I don't know, many meditations and messages, and I'm in the process of setting up each of these topics as courses, so if people want to learn more from what I'm again, this is what I've been shown from the start people as I've lived it. I've lived this in the last ten years, and so best way is to sign up for my newsletter and I'll be announcing some stuff, but probably you know, mid November on maybe even every week or every couple of weeks, I'm going to start rolling out all this stuff. So I also do private sessions, which I'm kind of tapering a little bit, but if anybody's interested, I do one on one sessions you can find on my website, where I will talk about various topics life, career, you know, hew things, healing, transition, and basically what's profound in these sessions is I tune in to the person and their higher self and their guides, and then I bring in messages for them. So it's kind of like energy transmissions, energy reading, but then I will bring in also light language, So I use light language and everything I do, and you know, every topic kind of that people might need support with or they can activate their own light language, or they can learn more about sasquatch or some of these guides. And the last thing is I'm an artist, and so I have prints available that people can download that are energetically activated. You know, if you look at the site, you can learn more about that. But I also do what I call energy frequency signatures that are like portraits specifically for the person. So you know, I do the sessions, I do this artwork, and I'm rolling out all these books. So just really exciting, like so many things are happening. It's it's really multi layered. So I would love to connect with anybody that wants to connect with me.
Speaker 3: Thank you again, Shakara Toosha for coming on the show. Has been a pleasure chatting with you today.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for letting me share. And I really want to appreciate the work that you're doing, you know, to bring this information from lots of different people to your audience. It's time and everybody has their own experience and it's really important to share and I love hearing what other people are experiencing. It's great. So it's the time and we're all making these connections. So thank you for letting me connect with you and with your audience. So I really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much. Make sure that you're subscribed, share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a Bigfoot encounter related to the following, or know someone who has, please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email. Here's the list. If you've had any encounters in Oregon, which I'm sure there's probably a few of you out there, please feel free to reach out immediately. You can use email Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. A special thank you to all the big for Society, Patreon and YouTube channel members. It's your support that helps keep the show going and I extremely appreciate it. If you want to join in the fun. You can join over at patreon dot com. Forward slash the big Foot Society. I'll see you there and again. Thanks for listening.