Speaker 1: Thank you very much. Welcome.
Speaker 2: So Battie, I'm Lexi. She I do a lot of things. I have a to workout class, I created, I'm a singer, an artist, clothing brand. I'm very into my brands and I don't know passions and I get heavily.
Speaker 1: So what are you using your OnlyFans platform for using? You do everything I do.
Speaker 2: I've well, I'm the first artist to drop a music video on there.
Speaker 1: Awesome, So I just kind of thank you.
Speaker 2: I just kind of thought of I liked being very different, thinking outside of the box. So I was like, you know, how do we monetize our content right now? You know when, first of all, the world is going through what we're going through, and as an artist, you know, it's not easy making money in the business period. So I was like, you know what platform, cand I used to monetize this stuff. And I hadn't been working for a long time because I was focused on my music and stuff. So I was like, you know what, if I started working a little bit, I probably can get some feedback again. So I started doing that video. Yes, yes, tworking videos. To your Own Vibes is a song. Battie Vibes is a single on the outy. I'm doing a lot of things on there. I'm doing personal videos, singing videos, literally just every part of me that you'll get, you'll get on there.
Speaker 1: Exclusive LEXI exclusively. Yeah. So what are the benefits of having and only fans? Sheesh?
Speaker 2: Like I said, monetizing, Like it's not easy to monetize as an artist, and especially like a sexier artist on like YouTube and stuff, because I don't know, I just feel like it's not paying as much now. So only fans is a great platform that I found that is gives our money back.
Speaker 1: Like, well, I feel like I'm a twerking queen. I have my own you know, I used to do when we can actually go out in the world, whether you have exoticas that we have in the adult world. That I hosted a towerk contest. It was a lot of fun. So maybe we're gonna have to do it. We should collaborate. I know you guys want to see it. Laxis lexis square two big booties. So do you get a lot of hate or admiration from big booty girls?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Both?
Speaker 2: I would say, to be honest, most of the haters of the men, the men really weird, awkward I don't know why, but embrace in what way?
Speaker 1: Like what are they just being like, oh, stop twirking or that a way work? Oh whatever?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I stop singing twerk and I have a really great voice, you know, but obviously they.
Speaker 1: Like my booty.
Speaker 2: And I don't blame you, but you know, don't put me in a box. I do a lot of things and I'm really good at it, you know, and I have other passions.
Speaker 1: But what would you say to someone that tells you stop singing you can just twerk? Go fuck yourself. You're like, I'm multi faceted, bitch.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, you can't handle all this talent. You might only have one that I got multiple. You know, I have multiple talents and I'm down a show.
Speaker 1: So what are your multiple talents? To talk?
Speaker 2: I dance, I act. I'm a business business woman on top of it all.
Speaker 1: That's like first, that's true entrepreneurs.
Speaker 2: I mean like I was selling Pokemon cars and like elementary, like I was getting my money or I was not playing. Yeah, so and it started there and it just kept going and going. So and then I'm an artist. So ultimately, I just like any creative space, you know, that's good.
Speaker 1: What do you have going on besides your only fans Right now.
Speaker 2: I'm working on a new album and I'm working on promoting Dad before You Love Me on my this this Batty Vibess album, and it's I did the song about four years ago and it was finally time for me to put it out, so I put it out on this album. And hopefully I'm working on like performances, you know, and figuring out where that what that is, and what that entails right now in the world. And I want to hop on tour, so as soon as the world opens up, you know, I hope those opportunities come to me because I would love to get out and perform.
Speaker 1: So with COVID times obviously, you know, we can't do those things right off the bat. What have you learned during this pandemic time. I've learned a lot about myself, you know.
Speaker 2: It gets it's we're spending so much time alone now that like I can finally see what makes me happy, you know, and do those things that I love and find out who I am and what I stand for, my morals and and all that stuff. And I got to build a really good team around me. You know, I'm an independent artist, and I've built a fucking squad. So I'm proud of all of these things that I've accomplished during quarantine. I've definitely didn't stop working. I'll tell you that I've probably even worked harder.
Speaker 1: So it's just made you kind of like read direct things, but it would just go after your team, your you know, your image, your brand image bread.
Speaker 2: Exactly honing in on who I am as an artist. You know, you go to my Instagram, You're gonna know exactly who I am because I do so many things, but ultimately I'm an artist on top of it all.
Speaker 1: When did you start rapping?
Speaker 2: Rapping was really recent actually, if I take it back, like when I turned nineteen, my first record ever someone wrote for me, and I was rapping in the very beginning.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna say I was the greatest.
Speaker 2: Like I've definitely got better, but this past album has been my my start to rapping. And I fucking love rapping because I can talk shit. I get more of a story out. I can't really do that with pop music, and I can, like I dance on stage and like I'm active and fucking hyper, so like it matches like my aura, you know, and I feel hello comfortable like rapping.
Speaker 1: It's just fire. So are you do you have a ghost writer or do you write your own raps? Both?
Speaker 2: I have writers that they're never ghostwriters. I definitely credit them on my on my album. So I love writing with people and I write my own stuff as well.
Speaker 1: So you being so animated on stage and you being like that person, do you feel like it's more when you write your own the lyrics or is it just a song that speaks to you, that that makes you a creative and that just comes out anyway. Yeah, it can be any record. I don't really care if I have to write it or not. If I can relate to it, I'm in it and I can probably fit into it. So tell me about an artist that you would love to work with. Drake. I love Drake.
Speaker 2: I love Drake. I'm very into R and B and so you'll see more of that this year. Like I'm definitely putting out some R and B records.
Speaker 1: I'm an R and B kind of girl. I love it feels I like my favorite. That's what I start and end my day with. I heard it when I came in, I was like, these are the jams. It gives me like it just puts me in a comfortable place. I have like high anxiety, so it's me too, so like I do all those things.
Speaker 2: So I have a batty blunt ring in it's a smoking ring.
Speaker 1: You're gonna fucking lie. I love that. I will open it at the end and I love ye for sure to show bad vibes. Anxiety. I know about that. Yeah, So that's why with the with R and B, I feel like it just kind of like slows my mood. It makes me feel you know, music is all the fields it makes you that only puts you in like a time and place where you remember or your first break, Oh my god, first totally right there, Like you're.
Speaker 2: Just like, oh when I was sixty my first kiss.
Speaker 1: Tell us about Virgin Lex. Virgin Lex.
Speaker 2: Virgin Lex is who I found, I think myself during quarantine, Like I feel like I kind of lost my confidence in a way, and I think that had to do with a lot of men.
Speaker 1: That I was dating and just kind of like going. So you realize Virgin Lex during COVID, Yeah, I realized, god bitch that I was. And Virgin Lex Private Talk is her wrap alter ego for those that you don't know, but we're going to get to know Lexi Panta a little bit more. I'm private talk because they're gonna get incident. We're gonna need to know how your darkest, deepest secret and tell you what you allow us to dig into.
Speaker 2: I'm an open book pretty much, so you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Pretty much That means she's willing to opt out of someone. We'll see, all right, So get into Virgin Lex. You said you found her during COVID. It was either the men that you were choosing or the relationship.
Speaker 2: I just felt like I was in a low place and I was dating someone during quarantine and he kind of helped me to like bring back that bad bitch that I knew or that I wanted to be, and so virgin he called me virgin Lex and it kind of stuck.
Speaker 1: Validation or how did he make you bring back? How did he make me? Like? How does someone Because most people, you know, they say you start with yourself. You're the only person.
Speaker 2: A lot of taking care of yourself, Lotion in your body, when you get out of the shower, it's just like really small things. And I think that I wasn't taking care of myself fully and it made me realize, like I matter and I need to take care of myself. And so that's what I was doing during quarantine, Like that's that's what I was focused on. And Virgin Lex was like the alter ego of like who I really wanted to be, you know, that bad bitch, and so I really embraced her, and.
Speaker 1: Now I am that.
Speaker 2: I am who I wanted to be and am So you're special.
Speaker 1: She came out that bitch is here, she's here to s's not going, she's not going anywhere. Well, I'm not gonna, like, you know, put you on the spot, but if you want to give us, you know, when you know you're wrap something like your freestyle anytime, you know, let us know private talk like that.
Speaker 2: You just get a fucking wit of hot chick body, hot bitch hit the six on a hot stick and my new whips something like but it's new ship.
Speaker 1: I'm the true bitch. Ain't no fucking win my move, trick. I'm a bad my dol bitch.
Speaker 2: Bet you never had this ass shaken s fit Yama life man, jick.
Speaker 1: You heard it private talk, that's right, that's right. You better like subscribe to this episode because it's about to get hotter, promise hot it's coming off. Oh take it all off, girl. Tell us about your merch line.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I have a Baddie Vibe merch collection which is epic. It's actually made one hundred with recycled water bottles, which is nice the planet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's shorts.
Speaker 2: It's like lounge wear shorts athletic wear, which is like what I love to wear. So it's very comfortable, very stretchy, and it's like blue flames, badass, like just battye vibes. Like that's that's what it is.
Speaker 1: What inspired you to do the Batty Vibes collection?
Speaker 2: Like I said, the Quarantine, the guy I was dating, it was just very inspiring to be around. And it just I like the flames and like the rocker vibes. I'm always into. My dad's a rocker like, so I kind of have like the hood and then the rocker side, so I kind of like mix those two together. That's kind of who I am and it came out like that.
Speaker 1: So you keep talking about this guy in the past ten I have not tell you who he is, what happened to him. You don't have to tell who he is, but what happened. What happened was quarantine hit and you were just like, get away from me. You were cool in the beginning, but get the Oh No, we had a good friendship.
Speaker 2: It was more of a friendship. It wasn't like a boyfriend girlfriend. But like you know those relationships where it's like a relationship but it's not the title, you know, one of those dumb things. So I was in a situationship and I just felt like it was an entanglement and I had to get out of it. It was a little toxic in ways that I feel that wasn't They weren't good for me as well. So I feel like every relationship I'm learning, I learned things about myself that I think I need to work on and change, and I kind of like take that into my relationship.
Speaker 1: So I moved on from it.
Speaker 2: I learned from it, I got what I needed from it, and I respect it. And yeah, so we just we just kind of just separated.
Speaker 1: Are you single now dating? Are you in a relationship and another entanglement? LEXI, I am in a relationship. I want the truth. I am actually I am in a relationship. Can you tell us your relationship? Girl? It was your boyfriend.
Speaker 2: If you're going to make me my boyfriend is Alex Wassabi?
Speaker 1: Nice? What does your boyfriend do? He's a YouTuber? You said that in your in your Alexis Texas voice. I was like, you know, you're you're gonna be like Alexis Texas voice when you talk sex, and I think I can do it. You can have all my fans for that. Tell me more.
Speaker 2: His name is Alex was soppy only a couple of months and he's the sweetest guy.
Speaker 1: So how is it dating someone in the whole YouTube world? Do you feel like your relationships on spot all the time? The past was hidden and now it's not hidden, it's completely out and so it's completely off because of him or because of you as well the past or this one, this.
Speaker 2: One he I'm totally fine with bringing it out loud. His his whole vlogging is him, his life so well that he puts everything.
Speaker 1: Now, you know, nowadays you know it's about you know, the new realm of social media, whatever it is. You know, it's all about your life twenty four to seven. I don't mind. I don't mind. I don't mind being out on the public front. It's very much, and I wanted that. I don't want I don't want to hide my relationships, Like I don't want to feel like I'm hidden. And I've been in those relationships more validated when someone like that flogs about you to the point where you're a serious person in their life, where it's like before you're like, we couldn't talk about it. Like you said the last person in this quarantine situation, you said, I can't say his name. Yeah, it's toxic. That's like you can't be open to the world or just you know, in general, you should be happy about your relationships whatever. Yeah, yeah, I feel like it definitely.
Speaker 2: It's not like I want no one needs to know everything, you know, but like hiding things is not okay.
Speaker 1: The svalidation of a relationship, not needing to know like everything about yourself, but to be validate like this person. Yeah that's important. Yeah, that's important. And I feel like show the world that I'm his girl, and I need to be showed off. There's no reason I should be hit on someone per se and like mark my territory. But maybe if maybe, but you know, but if that's your life, then you know what I mean. You want to feel entangled.
Speaker 2: I've been in the hidden thing and I'm not into it anymore. I don't, like I said, that's the confidence thing, you know, Like I've been in these relationships where sometimes it is hidden because it's with a celebrity or someone popular and their brand is maybe not the same as yours or whatever the hell it is, and it's not healthy to be in sometimes if you don't want that. So and I didn't want that. I'm an open person. I'm like, this isn't the thing I want to be in. So I left and now I'm with Alex. And Alex is a great guy, and he's very open and genuine and real and funny, and I'm happy I'm in it, and it's a healthy thing.
Speaker 1: We like that here. We like howththy relationship you guys.
Speaker 2: It's important, especially right now, like relationships matter, you know, giving those relationships.
Speaker 1: Not even relationships all you know, with other people, but with ourselves as well. And I feel like that starts with being able to and allowed to have other relationships with other people. Is knowing who we really are.
Speaker 2: So I didn't want to live a double life, but that I was living like a double virgin.
Speaker 1: Lex was the person that came out that needed to come out and was like, hey, no, bitch, I'm a bad bitch. I don't know. Maybe somebody bitchestal like me feel like I wasn't for a little bit. But I know my status, I know who I am. And it's not even about ego. It's just about knowing your inner truth and your inner self to get what you want and get what you deserve from someone or a relationship, from work to anything like that, and it's you know, it's true and it makes you more of a beautiful person because it shows from the inside out. If it's really like organic.
Speaker 2: I agree, yeah, exactly, like it could have been more organic the past.
Speaker 1: This one is natural.
Speaker 2: I'm not hiding, I'm not forcing, I'm not you know, it's just it is what it is, which is.
Speaker 1: Thank God, like I've been waiting for this so nice. Well, I agree, I like that. Thank you for opening up about that. Absolutely. So how did you come up with the torque class?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: To work out my little baby? Work out the baby? Oh? I've been to working since I was no I learned how to walk when I was twelve.
Speaker 2: My stepdad's family just kind of knew what it was and.
Speaker 1: Where are you from that you would know that your steps Yeah, family is like, oh bitch, no, we don't talk twelve, not when we're of age. We don't given exactly where are you from?
Speaker 2: Well, see, my stepdad is black, and I grew up in the black culture, right, and I'm heavily influenced by the culture and I love it. I loved it, and my brothers also, and so his cousins are black as well, and they all shake ass like they know how to work. And so when I was twelve, she came over one of my best friends slash cousins, and she was like, yo, do it like this. And I've always been a dancer, so I was like, okay, shake and booty, like that's cool. And of course I wasn't working my whole life coming up to that, but like you're always dancing, yeah, always dancing.
Speaker 1: Like people think like, oh, it's just like I feel like everyone's interpretation of a torque is different too. It is it's like, you know, you have the like little ra version of the white girl thing where it's like, well they have no ass and they try to like, you know, do it, and then they have the actual torquing motions, but some girls with big bodies can't do anything either. I've seen it all and that's why for me and why I say it's like just the motions of But that's just because you're shaking it doesn't mean it's a twerk. No, not like you to have work, contest myself. So I'm like, you're shaking it, yes, but not on working, and it's you got.
Speaker 2: To learn how to move your hips and bodies. Show us how to move your hips, Like would you want one?
Speaker 1: I want it? Let's see what you show that class girl, that's it. I don't have my work in pants on. Well the next time you kind of will have to have a twerking session. Sure absolutely we will, but yeah, but yeah to work out. And just twenty fourteen, I came up with the.
Speaker 2: Idea of like a fitness class. Like I said, the money comes into my mind the business aspect. I'm like, Okay, well, how can we make to work in commercial and make money from it and like have people actually take it serious as a fitness class because I think that I would make more money that way, right, So the money thing was kind of first, and then I realized when I have my first class like oh shit, like we're actually changing girls' lives in here, Like this isn't just a torque class.
Speaker 1: Like women were emailing me and like, oh my god, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Like I feel sexy again, like my confidence or like I just had a baby and like now I feel like sexier and I'm like, okay, this is cool. And so that's why I like heavily got into it.
Speaker 1: See that's that's funny that you say that is because I myself when I'm being imporn, when you know, I would get people that would say, like, you know, thank you so much. You know, you're not the average you know girl, you're not like the skinniest, you're curvy, whatever, and you make me feel beautiful as a woman. That made me inspired to go harder. Was I love that. It's like to the point where it's like I'm doing something to make people feel better. That's you know, we all are talented in our own ways and do things to deliver our content to our own fans and things, you know, organical, and.
Speaker 2: People are not comfortable having sex. People aren't comfortable.
Speaker 1: We're alive because our parents had sex. Yeah. The thing is like if your mom swallowed you wouldn't be here, but no she didn't. You're a magical baby, so you know what I mean, so true, it's so true. I love what I think it's so taboo about things is that, you know, especially nowadays, it's that sex is not as taboo as it once was, but it is still looked shunned upon. In America specifically, right like Europe, I feel like it's a little bit more like open. You think, are not a little bit, No, I mean it's way more open. Yeah, I mean I've traveled onternationally for work for many years, you know, before pre COVID obviously, but you know, it was one of the things that they're more into BDSM, more into fetishes. They're more into open role play or into like very like more fetish things. We're here in the US, they're they're very conservative. They're like, oh my god, you beat me.
Speaker 2: No, like you're all fucking behind the scenes. Like I'm so confused.
Speaker 1: And that's why for me getting into the adult industry, you know, earlier, I was twenty one when I started WOW. For me, it was about exploring my sexuality. I was always comfortable in my own skin and my own sexual I was wondering about that. Were you like a hit like hidden, or you were just like, I don't like, I'm just what I kind of was like a naked running around the house and in care like a hippie child like that in a sense, and you know, not saying that is like a tear shaped ton of a comment. It was more of a sense of like I I had, I've always had a big butt. I've always been embraced to be Kirby whatever. So I played sports growing up, so we have game days. We'd have to dress up. So when we dress up, you know, when you're in school, you have to wear things that are within the guidelines of school. So I'm wearing black pants or whatever. But I have a big butt, so I can't hide it. So all the guys where people would like Floir always right make fun of me in a sense, would be like oh, when I take the credit card and swive and go credit card, I've played that game or no what they were not out in.
Speaker 2: High school, like you fucking touched me, You're dad?
Speaker 1: What they like you'd hit it one time to see how many times it would jiggle like each like one one hit would be like the whole but you know it's funny how again at that time, you know that now looking back, it's like they were really into your big butt or my big but it was kind they didn't know how to say it. But but but in a sense it was like you didn't know how to express it, express it in a way where it was like not corny or creepy, like you hitting my ass me like whatever, just be like just tell me you like it. Like I'd be like like, oh, you know, I can see you have a big ass by walking down in the front. I'm like, okay, so what you know what I mean. So it's like I've always embraced it. I always, you know, I didn't really know. I had no body, like zero body in high school period. No one liked me.
Speaker 2: I didn't fucking have boyfriends, Like no, I really don't have tits anymore. But so no tits, no ass, like maybe have a little booty bait, like very small.
Speaker 1: I was the smallest, skinniest. I was like the the uh, the sister, the little sister.
Speaker 2: Right then, So when I came out and like I don't know, end of high school, like boom boom boom, I'm like this now you want.
Speaker 1: Me at the end of high school is when you got your curls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you started filling out.
Speaker 1: I got mine, like when I came. I remember the funny thing for me, So I was a freshman in college, came back to school, like to my hometown, and I had boobs. I was they grew and a la bloomer and they were like, oh my god, you got a boom to I'm like, no, I didn't. I was like, you just started. You started like your period or later. I yeah, it was like to sixteen, almost seventeen. I didn't get boobs until like also happened. It was like I always had the butt, but like I didn't fully develop everything else.
Speaker 2: Would you get a booty from your mama, my dad.
Speaker 1: I'm Puerto Rican. I love that. It's my sister booty. We all love big buddies here at Private Tug. Yeah, we do.
Speaker 2: Little booties matter too. It's just the way you move it.
Speaker 1: Like I said one thousand, I said, there's classifications. There's a little booty, there's a little big booty, a big booty, and a big big booty.
Speaker 2: You know these to call me a little teacup and a booty in a teacup, booty and a bull just kept getting bigger.
Speaker 1: So what are you now?
Speaker 2: My family told I don't know why my family named me. I named your I'm trying to get my games back. But I'm probably booty in a little bull right now. I'm trying to get booty and some bread.
Speaker 1: Booty and a little bull. You heard her private talking about her. Send her some bread. Booty and the pot is what want? That's your aspiration? Is booty in a pot? So is my booty in a pot in a pot? For show? That's a classification. We like booty and that's kind of be like a little dang baby. I like it. So what is one subscription that you have right now that you could not live without? Oh?
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm heavily not into any subscriptions.
Speaker 1: None at all. I barely watched television. Nothing subscriptions. I scared of you, motherfuckers. I'm I know, I'm trying to think of subscriptions. Freaking No. I guess I do have Netflix. I don't know, you don't see it too? Torn about not having it. I don't have like Spotify, like Apple.
Speaker 2: Absolutely Spotify. I'm all over Spotify. I don't have Apple music heavily into Spotify.
Speaker 1: But do you have the premium one or yes I do.
Speaker 2: I definitely don't major subscription on Spotify. And then you know how you get those like random emails like saying I'm like subscribed to like random things on Apple.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what am I going to? Like? I feel like they want you to click on something, so it's bad and they put you down a rabbit hole and it's eventually have to delete Apple to go down Alexei, No, it's not. Don't get caught up in those. So I heard that you have the most subscribers on OnlyFans. I'm literally shocked about it. How many subscribers does it take to be the most subscribers on OnlyFans?
Speaker 2: So I guess it was I reached five hundred thousand and then I'm at five hundred and fifty now literally in like a day, and have it changed? I think once you get the like haang of it, people want to come over.
Speaker 1: So how long have you been on OnlyFans?
Speaker 2: April first, so I think it's been like eight months or something like that.
Speaker 1: So what are you doing on there that all my private talk listeners need to go over there and make that five fifty even boost even higher, because that's a big subscription I have. I have my only fans myself. Okay, I've been I've had one for over two years. That's why, you know, in my last we talk about this quite frequently here because I have but only fans, and now it's more trendy to have one for everybody. Yeah, I feel like So it's like that's why I always ask what do you do on it? What kind of like you know lane do you do? Is because I feel like OnlyFans wasn't meant to be just for adult stars. It was actually meant to be fitness, you know what I mean? Okay, And so it's and then I kind of crossed over to more adult yeah to a point. But I think what's great about it and what I've learned, like having people on two and just knowing their own platform, is like each entrepreneur in their own lane, do their own content, what works for you. Your fans are going to follow whatever LEXI does, and that's just what it is. So it's you know, it's very different from you know, with my fans. You know, I don't seeing I don't do any of you know, those things like that like that you have your line that I have my own talents and I'm twerking and I'm doing my own things on my stuff as well. So it's just a different gear shifting of like what we're doing. I think that's important.
Speaker 2: Everyone has their own brand on only fans, and I think that was a big deal for me is I was like, Okay, we all need a way to monetize our content. Let me just break the stigma. And like I'm kind of people have put me in like the middle, like I haven't crossed over major on the right or major on the left like I've I've been able to keep the.
Speaker 1: Line where I'm in the middle. And so yeah, I just keep your brand. I mean I do everything I like I said I do. I mean I do feet stuff. You know.
Speaker 2: I get into fetishes a little bit, not nothing crazy, but.
Speaker 1: I give the fans what they want. But you guys kind of subscribe and you'll find out. That's what I think is beautiful is that. And I didn't even like my feet, you know, this is the first time I'm like, whoa, you guys like my feet? Like WHOA? I got made fun of so that I have long toes.
Speaker 2: My toes are not and I cannot No, I cannot, I will not. I'm sorry, there's no fucking way.
Speaker 1: Yeah we'll do it, but no. So I have a foot fetish. So the thing is like, so I get it. So my thing is is like everybody's foot fetish is different, and everyone's notice that, right. It's not like a specific liking, and in any fetish it could be different. It's very fabulous. So it's like some of it is sexual, some of it is just by like look of whatever, and it's not sexual. But it's like, put together, what is it?
Speaker 2: People are like, oha looks nice because their feet looks nice.
Speaker 1: That's I I had. It's real like I don't know, I don't know. I am. I am a firm believer, but you probably long toes and they're not done at the moment. Don't shame me. But I'm not going to shame you. But I have said, and I just literally said, like two days ago, we're having this conversation because I am a foot fetish person. I like to have my toes done. I don't like not having thank you very much, but this is like I like hov So for me, it's like there's certain men that they don't know how to articulate certain things, so they would always be like, oh well, if a bis Jane got her toes done, then her pussy's whack too. So at a certain time I could kind of relate because I'm like, if you can't take the time to keep up, if you can't keep the time to keep your toes up, how do I know you're keeping your pussy clean. It's very true.
Speaker 2: I keep my pussy very clean. I'm just gonna say that.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad to know that. But I'm just saying as far as I like.
Speaker 2: A quarantine, I'm like ignoring my feet. I actually need to put a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Girl, you want to know somewhere that you want to get your toes done. That's it's in the valley too. I go to the valley and where.
Speaker 2: You still get these toes that we can have a date.
Speaker 1: We have a foot date. You're talking to my heart, like, see, I love it. I like it. I love it. I want some more of it. Day. I hope you guys are liking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they made me more confident in my feet. You know, they finally like I know, my dad like made fun of me, and I was like what.
Speaker 1: The hell, Like, my dad's gonna make fun of my feet?
Speaker 2: Like how because he was a fu guy and so all he was always talking about like like keep little feeting like oh, and then I find this whole fan base online. I'm like, oh my god, you love my feet?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Like let me show them like I will show you. I will do paticus for you, like whatever you want? Is that enticed because you're getting money and the cash is rolling in. I don't know. I just I'm just like, fuck it. Why not? Girl? They're paying for those toes to get done. You better have those be done. Girl. The next time I see those toast better be done. They'll be done. And they're a little glittering right now. And we better be talking. But barefoot we have. I have a lot of requests for you the next time. Okay, I'm down, I definitely want to for sure. Do you want to?
Speaker 2: Or you just really because I'm telling you, I'm not afraid, never itch to bring it.
Speaker 1: Talk to me dirty like it. Do you like dirty talk?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm heavy and dirty talking in the bedroom like that's my jam.
Speaker 1: Give us your best dirty talk. I no, no, she's putting me on this. Give me your best dirty talk. God, have you ever been with the girl sexually?
Speaker 2: I've had one experience, one experience this past year.
Speaker 1: Was it good? Was it bad?
Speaker 2: It was honestly the perfect experience.
Speaker 1: Would you do it again? Yes? I would do it again, but you know I've got hope. Does account that is cheating? If for your boyfriend, it would definitely be cheating. Yeah, So we'd have to get approved by him. Yes, okay? Was he just watched in the corner? I don't know. We'd have to ask does that mean that it's cheating Stone?
Speaker 2: We'd have to ask if he's okay with it?
Speaker 1: You know that? Would you be okay with it? I don't know. I love my man. You can love your man. I'm very like, I'm very like a one person person. Like I'm not.
Speaker 2: Really like if I like sexually, like I'll be satisfied with my man, you know, like, I'm not really into like.
Speaker 1: I don't know. And the only reason why I say this is because I can I agree with you like for me, I think like sexually, even though that you know, be being important. I haven't shot porn and number three to four like me, I think I always say three to four. I think it's four years, but it's been that long. It has But for me, at this point, I really have to like someone to get off sexually. Yeah, it's a lot of mental for me. It's like also too, is like there are certain things that a woman can give you that a man can't.
Speaker 2: Interesting, So I like talking about women in bed like that'll turn me on. And I never had experience any woman like experience like that, but I knew that it always like made me.
Speaker 1: You know. That's why I feel like it could be in a safe place because for me, it's like for me, I don't I don't think I could per se being a relationship with a woman, but I could have a sexual relationship with a woman because for me, there's certain things sexually that a woman can give me that a man can't that I haven't experienced some advice versa of the thing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's like it's I feel like man would be so emotional.
Speaker 1: That's why, well that's why for me is like when it's comes to the emotion side, I'm a very dry. I'm out. But for the sexual sense, because how sensual women really are and in tune to our own bodies that it's very sexy to know that because women are very nurturing, you know what I mean? So what another woman? You know, we want to make you feel good. Men can sometimes, unless you're in a relationship, be very selfish, selfish and not give you. They'll be like, oh, like, you're not gonna eat my pussy. You're not gonna do four play. You're not gonna do these things for places. Man. Foreplay is fucking important, like you want us wet for like you get the engine, star the ap like the appetizer. Like when you go to a fine restaurant, you know you get of the bread first. You always get the bread. You don't want to want bread eat it because you want to taste the goodness of the bread before you get to the entrees. But you also save room for the entree room, and if you die, you can have room for all of it. You have like a little nibble and then you're like, Okay, you gotta put this away because I gotta save it for more. So if you just blow your load all into one fucking entree I meant or whatever, then you're fucked for the whole entrece So it's like you know there's a lot of literally is in there exactly. I mean, if you want to get real down and jerty, I'll tell the whole trip. But I feel like I'm warming you up to get your like, you know, fishing it out, because the more you're say things, the more your face is turning red. I'm trying to see where we're gonna go with this.
Speaker 2: I am I've never been put on the spot to actually like this is great, and I'm very open like with friends and stuff, like talking about it. I don't I guess I don't really talk about it too much in public.
Speaker 1: Well that's why private talk we want to know you a little bit more intimately. I'm going to like gradually like get you into it and not like just take it from you, because I feel like it needs to be like in a S space, I don't take it from me. I won't take it. I gotta I gotta trust you first. You can trust me here in private talk, you can trust private talk We're all about being honest and truthful to our own truths and what our like, likes and dislikes are. And that's why it's like learning wrong with that yourself is sexually and That's why what I love about the industry, the don't industry is like what gave me so much, Like I think confidence in the sense of we is because it was like, hey, I learned on my own, like my own like path of what I liked and didn't like sexually, like you know, it was like each it's important. People don't even know what their bodies do.
Speaker 2: Like when I was in Tork and I was like, yo, like women come to me like they don't even know what their bodies are like capable of, and they some of them haven't even looked at their vaginas, like they don't really, and it shocked me. I'm like, how are you how?
Speaker 1: And so I like it. I like bringing that out of women. That's the thing too, is like even in the beginning of my in my career, like even some young porn girls never looked at their vagina. That's interesting because people just liked sex. But that's the thing is like for me, is this is my best friend. She's going with me everywhere, so I'm gonna know, smell, taste, everything, like I'm gonna make sure she's on points, you know, especially being in the industry that I was in, like you just learned to groom yourself and like being a thing and like so when you'd see younger people come in, it's like they had the ambitions of the sex part, but they didn't have all the other components either. Where it's like overall to be like I feel like a full, like well rounded woman is knowing what your body does and capable of and like what makes you ticking.
Speaker 2: It's okay to be comfortable with your bodies. You guys, like, so you have like get to know yourself.
Speaker 1: She's your best friend.
Speaker 2: She's your best friend. She'll never leave you.
Speaker 1: Never if she does, that's weird.
Speaker 2: I don't know how that would be, but yes, it's a problem.
Speaker 1: So what are the songs that you have talked to the most? Mmmm? Is there like one song that you're like already on the playlist and you're like, I'm on talk Like, let me not plug my own music in here besides yourself, like a vibe. We know, teeth pain is cool? You want to pour you a drink you want you want.
Speaker 2: I feel like I can just literally talk to anything. So anything that anything gets me to work in I'll fucking talk to classical music. I don't give it to him.
Speaker 1: It'll talk to classical music. Yeah, that shit goes viral. It's a classical song that you've talked to like don no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no. You just work on beat. You just need to beat any beat. I'll hit. I'll hit all the moves, all the points, all the notes, all the points, all the moves to work classes, So where can we go to see or like register to your tour class.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you guys want to instruct as well, We're always looking for instructors to teach to workout.
Speaker 1: So is it something you do like in a physical state or I'm not up Yeah right.
Speaker 2: Now, it's not obviously physical, so I'm like something's in my face, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's online, all online. It's all online lextorkout dot com. So you go there, you get DVD style you.
Speaker 2: Know classes, and then I'm actually doing a zoom class in a couple of days. If you guys want to follow me and like, go on to workout Instagram, follow you to workout Instagram or a Lexi Pantera on Instagram. You'll see we're doing a private zoom class, and we're gonna start getting more into those. So yeah, just keep a look out if you guys want to learn some things. I got some things to teach.
Speaker 1: Like it, I might have to just like go snoop on your class.
Speaker 2: Can you please come in, I'll be I'll be.
Speaker 1: A guest t worker. I'll work for you. Yeah. I mean, I've got moved I've ever seen before, Lexi, I've never seen a lot. Actually, I'm very curious.
Speaker 2: You've never seen any of my movies. I'm sure I've never seen any of them. Nothing, nothing, But I've heard your name a million times.
Speaker 1: You look away, so you're like, no, you like you know what. I don't do my research. I don't know.
Speaker 2: But no, I wanted to just get to know you as a person.
Speaker 1: And you know that's what's better make it, you know, more authentic. I think that you get to know the real thing, the same thing with us. You know, here a private talk, we get to know Lexi and another realm. I'm sure you don't talk about this stuff most times with your talk a lot.
Speaker 2: We're private. I like, can we get talking down? But I've got I've heard your name so many times. You're just who is, who doesn't?
Speaker 1: Who was talking about me? Who doesn't know? You? Like my name in their mouth? Everyone? And if they didn't, Yeah, we have a problem. I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it, and so I'm happy that you guys reached out to me.
Speaker 1: It was really cool. I appreciate you for coming on. I'm happy, all right. I got a real question though, Have you ever had any crazy injuries due to torking? Luckily?
Speaker 2: Now let me knock on wood like, no, I've never.
Speaker 1: Had any like, I don't have any real like where's the wood? You can knock out my moody, it's it's here. You just got like especially I never put people's faces well here in the private talk conversation inside, don't. I mean it's fit for to like, you know, excited. And if I did that, you know, it probably wouldn't end well have a conversation, or maybe it wouldn't be hilarious. You know, things happen. I can't. So do you like sleep in the nude? Or do you sleep in panties and like a cute little like in full sweats and hoodie? So there's.
Speaker 2: No I have very like I get freezing night, oh my god, and it's my body temperature is so weird. So like if I sleep naked, which sometimes I do, I'll start sweating. Maybe my body's overcompensating for things I don't know, like at night, like I'll be min and I wake up and then I'm freezing after that because it's you're wet and then I'm freezing. So I like to like sleep with proper clothes on. But I mean, I don't. Don't get me wrong, I definitely get sexy, you know what I mean, like when I need to, but normally I have some shit covering.
Speaker 1: Me, something's covering him. Who's the most interesting person that you have met? That's far most interesting? Tyler Perry.
Speaker 2: He was really cool because I was very inspired by him. I was in a couple of his movies and he was so like like he was acting and directing and like doing all these things. I was like, is this this is ridiculous? It reminded me of myself. I'm like, I'm that hat, Like I wear a multiple hats.
Speaker 1: It's funny how that works, because it's like I feel like that's what almost inspire as artists as like even more because it's like, wow, I'm not the only one when you see it like that was like in front of your face. You're like, you're Tyler Perry and you're like still, but you're just like, you know, you have some you know, you know said you know what I mean that you're just like I related to it.
Speaker 2: I was like, I mean, he's Tyler Perry, you know, but like I was like, ethic, the work ethic. Yeah, the work ethic was crazy and he's already Tyler Perry and you're like, oh, you're you still have that work ethic. That's what I inspired to be and that's how I am.
Speaker 1: So it was cool. What or who have inspired you or impressed you the most this year?
Speaker 2: Myself, Oh my god, I've I've It's hard to kind of like take in the things that you've done and be really proud of yourself, you know, and like really take those accomplishments and be like comparing it to like a person walking down the street, like I've accomplished a shit ton of things.
Speaker 1: It's how private talk what you've accomplished this year?
Speaker 2: I mean, well, recently the only fans hitting that that was wild and wasn't expected at all. Putting out a full album independently with the whole team of like my video team, video squad, my marketing, my PR my without management. I don't have a manager, so like, I've been doing this and I'm just I'm just super proud of it. I'm super proud of all those things. Getting over that relationship. I'm very proud of, you know, finding someone that's fucking healthy for me. I'm very proud of having able to not have a lot of money a year ago because brand deals were not coming to me, and then finding OnlyFans and switching it over to supporting family, Like that's crazy, and I'm super proud of myself and I'm happy to say that. You know, it's hard sometimes to say that as.
Speaker 1: A woman, you know, in the industry. You know, it's one of those things that not enough people give you a pet on the back note do you know? Do what who you are? And again, it's not about anything it was before. It's about you. It's about what you've done, what content you've done, what you've continuously throughout the hard times through the year, have still gotten hustle, all those being a woman still having to have those recognitions is really amazing. And I think friends.
Speaker 2: I have a friend recently that just kind of like brought that to my attention. She's like, you need to be proud of yourself, like, look at all you've accomplished, you know, because we all have goals and we don't reach them sometimes and we get like down on.
Speaker 1: Also it comes with like time and like to like two is like when you're doing it in the moment, you don't realize the accolades you're acquiring. And then it's until you take the step back and you're like, yeah, wow, and give yourself a pat on the back and it's okay to uh be happy and jump up and down and like embrace that, you know.
Speaker 2: And sometimes I get scared of like when things go too well, you're like, oh, like you're afraid of like something bad's gonna happen because that anxiety kicks in.
Speaker 1: But whatever, you know, I'm proud of it. And you just smoke a blunt and you keep it moving or sometimes it gives you more anxiety depends not me, thankfully real to me. Sometimes I am too, and and I feel like in certain times, again it's like the state of mind you are and when you're maybe you know and you know, and everything does something a little different to everybody else, So it's you know, it's true, man, It's true. So you talk about your team, you you know you did all this work to like get the same you know, your team together. How much of an influence in like think having your videographer is that to you as important? Is it like a big thing or is it doesn't matter who's behind the camera? Does it like really matters now?
Speaker 2: I think the quality of content is so important, So like I definitely have. It's been hard to find a squad of like my video team, you know, the editors and the graphic designers and the people actually behind the camera and actually liking those people too and bringing them around and trusting them. Like I've been in the game for a long time as a musician and it's not easy to find a team.
Speaker 1: So so you feel like there are certain people that bring things out of you that people hadn't before in the past, because you feel comfortable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, Joshua one of my main video guys, Like, yeah, when they believe in you and they believe in your shit as much as you do, Like that's inspiring and that's that pushes you even hard.
Speaker 1: For sure. I'm a big believer of having you know a team that believes in what you're doing. In you, it's really important to really solidify the important message of what your brand is trying to sell, market or anything.
Speaker 2: And I wouldn't force anything. You never force it because then it just doesn't work. Like it has to happen kind of naturally. I'm saying, it doesn't take a lot of work.
Speaker 1: But what is your craziest interaction with a celebrity.
Speaker 2: Being in relationships with them that we can't give me a damn headache?
Speaker 1: Can we know any names? I'm like, you can probably google some shit.
Speaker 2: I've definitely had heavy hitters, not gonna lie, And like I said, a lot of them were hidden. So it's stuff that I can't even talk about.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to respect that. You know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I definitely talk about it in my music. I feel like if you like listen to it, you might be able to get hints. You know, if you put this picture with this or whatever and like what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: And it'll lay it out on the line. So you heard her private talk. If we want to really know an insight, maybe get a little hints. We can comment and maybe we'll know something. In this episode, people pay attention. You might learn some things. Yeah that I've been with, they might, but you can't tell us here.
Speaker 2: Maybe one day, who knows, maybe one day, maybe one day.
Speaker 1: What was your first job ever?
Speaker 2: Like a real job, like going to Forever twenty one Forever for two weeks?
Speaker 1: Quit you hated it? Fuck this? You were just a salesperson on the floor. Yeah, my feet hurt.
Speaker 2: People were annoying, like and if the place was giving me a goddamn headache, like the lights were too bright, there were too many colors in the clothing. I was like, this is there was just a lot of noosh.
Speaker 1: Absolutely nos. I was like, I cannot work for my like for anybody. It's not going to work for me. So you recently asked on Twitter how to be sexy and respected as a business and woman. Yeah, let me know and private talk know how you accomplished that. I'm still learning. I feel like I'm still to getting learning new advice from that Twitter post. I'm not sure if I actually look back at that. I'm actually curious now I want to go look back at it. I didn't look. So do you normally just ask questions that you don't want to know the answers to.
Speaker 2: I guess maybe I was just trying to get other people to think, okay a little bit.
Speaker 1: I respect that. Maybe that's what it was. But that's a real question. But that's a real question and one that I respected. So I was, you know what trained me. So it's like, so, how do you tell us how you inspire yourself to do those things? To be respected as a woman is a business woman? A businesswoman? Damn yeah, that's been to be. People think I'm respected because it's one of those things like you know, I'm in the industry that's obviously sexually related adult.
Speaker 2: And I think it's really easy, right. People think it's just like yes and no.
Speaker 1: But they think yes. They don't think it's business. They don't think it's a real job. They don't respect me. They don't. I don't. I wouldn't say everybody the initial like you know, the top tiers, like if we go down to like you know, a list of what these things are, and that's typically what it is. People tell me, oh, you're just this, you just did this, you just did that, just the same thing as like why I said about people, oh you just and why should you be working and not rapping? So I held it was like, what I've done and what I've chosen to do does not define me as a person. It's only an aspect of my life of what I've chosen to do and portray to other people to this much. But it's also an inside of what's opened so many more doors to what I've wanted to do and have given me the privilege to do that I love so much and respect that industry and that business. That's cool. So it's like one of those things where it's like you really have to and that's why I'm all about accountability and like learning who you are as a person and not like straying from what your path is, you know, And it's not like no one can answer your questions for you or what you've been through or what the trials and tribulations of you being in these toxic relationships. If that's what made you write harder for your songs and inspire you to have you know, these other things, no one would know that unless.
Speaker 2: We got to know let's say, I think important like things like this the podcast where you get to know these women behind the scenes, you know, and what we really accomplished and did, Like this stuff doesn't come easy. And I think like for me, for instance, I have a big following on multiple platforms and that just doesn't come to somebody like you're not surprised, Like here you go, Like I worked really hard for these and I worked specifically and and focused and made decisions based on you know, my brand, and like there's a lot of hard.
Speaker 1: Work that goes into it. I think that women deserve more respect in that aspect. I think that goes along ago you know you said with the conversation with your friend is like bringing that stuff up, is that we need to stop sometimes and really remember and kind of congratulate ourselves of like you know what you have to Yeah I did this, and yeah I'm going to keep doing this because people like what I'm doing it's too hard, Like I'm not I'm not just spiring. You know, you're you know you're You've given yourself a platform where you can do so many avenues and even if you fail at one of them, there's still you can't several times that you could still be great and amazing at and even if you fail or you feel you fail, there'll be that one person be like you know what this made me do? Want to do all these things, and that's what I feel like. We keep doing it for that's what matters. Definitely. I love that.
Speaker 2: All right, perfect private talk.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening, liking, subscribing to all of this. We're gonna take a little bit of a break and then we're gonna get back to truth with taxes. All right, all right, private talk. We are back with Lexi Pantera and we are gonna get to truth with Texas. But I feel like I need to unwrap and unveil her Batty ViBe's gift because I've been waiting so long, and I like to wait for gifts, and so we're gonna find out what it is. Private talk. We don't like to wait for gifts. We talked about merch. Yes, so the babes we have the bag. You looks hot, all right? What you got? What is gonna come out of this bag?
Speaker 2: Let's see a dil do.
Speaker 1: That's a Batty Vibe sal do. That's in my bag. No, I'm on a bag batty blunt rings. I have most excited about it. Oh, it comes with the lighter, I mean, not like but matches. You know, same ship, fire, fire, cave man ship, you know fire, These are cute. So it's my logo.
Speaker 2: So it's my hand with my jewelry on it.
Speaker 1: And that's the Rocker vibe. Yeah, custom made silver and gold. Ha ha. Here at private talk, we usually are smoking blunts, but I don't have any wheat at the moment because my assistant is supposed to bring it to me. So I would be smoking when right now with this, but you know, things happens. Okay, that means we just have to bring you back, yes for sure, okay, but yeah, So the batty blunt ring basically is just you know, I have to take it out. I mean, obviously know what a blunt ring is, but I want to like touch it and hold it and do things to it.
Speaker 2: I usually hold it on my this finger. The point to finger kind of fits better. There's kind of different, two different sizes. But and then you put the you know, the ball goes down and then you put the blunt ring in and then you put the ball up and it holds it it.
Speaker 1: Check it out.
Speaker 2: Batty vibe and it makes your hands not smell, which is really cool.
Speaker 1: See. I like this because I like white tips of things. So like I just basically switched over from like blends to cones, so I don't have the plump either. But I like this whole like, you know, it's classy, class like you know when they had like the long cigarettes. I fuck with it. I fact with it. Okay okay.
Speaker 2: Oh And a lot of this stuff you'll find on Batty Universe dot bu that's the instagram for it.
Speaker 1: Hot Girl. How girls have a song called hot Girl on the Batty Vibes album. I think you should cut it and crop it. I like to crop top it. I like the colors. I fuck with it.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: What in So this is pan Pantera. This is the first.
Speaker 2: Uh, Basically I went on tour with Danny Lay five shows West Coast. I love her and I designed the front. It's a panther, which is you know me, and it has a it has a little nose ring.
Speaker 1: You know my high school mascot was a panther. Really, that's cool, Mina Valley panthers. That's cute. Sexy panthers are sexy. It's just like the way they is. I love the way she dances. She's really great. You know bribes. You know Corona tar Now, you're a baddie always even during Corona I like it. I love it. What else is that? Condoms? I was like, wait, do you like that? But are these the ones you use with like the baddies or bies? Honestly, I'm gonna use one, so I don't know. I don't know. It's magnamism. It's for how many dicks can fit in here? Probably half. It's you know, just put it up on your wall, have your mom's oh look my mom, or bringing my mom whoever, whoever? My mom doesn't use condoms. I'm a cool mom. Oh, I'm a cool mom. I'm a cool fer mom. I'm a fir mom. Oh. I love the shoelaces. That's sexy cool. I got white and black for you. I love the presence. Oh that's bubble rapping. Something's bubbly happy. I feel like it's Christmas all ever. I feel like I opened more gifts now than I did in Christmas because I'm single and.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, how dare you guys Amazon wishless?
Speaker 1: I did that so many years ago. I feel like Amazon wishless. Oh, this is the best one. Like it. This is a great idea.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you like it.
Speaker 1: I like this. This is definitely a batty vibe of everything. No, besides this and the blend thing, I like the bad choice. I see that like the bad part, except for the condom. I'm not convinced that they're going to fit someone I want to battye with.
Speaker 2: I feel you, I understand. Listen, but listen, I'm gonna say it's really not about the size.
Speaker 1: I was talk about it. Okay, let's talk about it. But I'm im porn and yes, I mean you know I had my share, So let's know you're important to God so in your personal life, got it? But what I'm saying is not saying that whoever's Patty, if it's any.
Speaker 2: She's basically no, don't fuck with me if you ain't.
Speaker 1: I mean it stretches, I'm sure, I guess right, stretching a lot, right, I have not love to try it out? Okay. Can I make a suggestion. Okay, we have an Excel version of the Batty Vibe, so you're a batty baby because those are coming next edition that I will be like, hey, baby, isn't that funny? I love it?
Speaker 2: I wonder what a guy would think like if you pulled out the bat Patty vibe?
Speaker 1: Okay, can I tell you something serious, like real. Okay, So in college, let's wait my back there more. I think that's okay. Yes, I love all my guests. Thank you so much. You're super sweet for bringing me gift. Of course. So in college, once upon a time, and I was, I had a condom bul Like I don't know why in my mind?
Speaker 2: How old were you talking here? Like this is before the porn or after the porn? This is before porn. This is I was destined to be a porn girl.
Speaker 1: Okay, no worries. I already had my spirits. My gods tell me that porn was destined for me. It was, I was. We see, we saw it. I don't think it is a bad negative thing. I think it only has a positive and plus thing. Cool. So yes, I'm bad your back.
Speaker 2: So you had a condom bul, Yes, my condom in your house in my apartment.
Speaker 1: I cannot So I want to guys think I came over. I guess if people would say we want to rewind things, I was like, yeah, they'll be safe, it'll be whatever. Like I'm gonna have a condom bul when I move, like when I move out of my parents' house. That's the first thing I'm getting that's all I cared about. I don't really know why. I don't know why. It's just fun. It looks cool. Well, I'm having fun and it's safe. Right at least there's always a condom. You can't tell me, but what kind of condoms just mixture? Well, at the time, it was her pleasure Trojan. Okay, you know he had to keep it for the women, because I fuck the men. I don't give a fuck about how they feel, like I feel about whoa. But no, so, like it was like a whole condom bowl thing, right, But then all my guy friends would end up stealing them because they wouldn't fucking buy any condoms. But I remember the first time my mom visited me in college, I hid my condom, my condom bowl, obviously, because you can't have your parents you look at it. I put it in my closet just like whatever. So no, but she went in there and looked and she was like, what is this, Alexis. I was like, well, at least I'm being safe, mom. Yeah, yeah, I mean that's the only thing you could say, right, But yeah, I definitely your bad. Your batty vibe would have definitely been in the bowl.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have picked it, she said, only the maximum.
Speaker 1: I mean, oh yeah, so size matters, yes or no? What's the deal? What do you think? It's not the size, it's the emotion the ocean. That's some small dicks don't know how to motion in the ocean either, So very true, Long and skinny's not for me. Short and fatten you can kind of.
Speaker 2: You're like, if I have to find well, it's not that.
Speaker 1: If I have to, but like it's it's about them, really, it's not about me. Like you can come with whatever equipment that you have, and this is just like you don't have to have a big butt. You don't have to. And that's that's why I gave classifications of booty because I'm like, I'm a booty connoisseur, so I believe that everybody could shake if you know what you're doing exactly. But then there's the ones that do the thing where they just look like they're seizuring, and I'm like, please stop, you're just giving a bad name, like nobody wants me. So it's like it's it's a really, it's an art. It's the way you know, of course it's an art as much as the rhythm, the beats, the dance whatever. The dancers, you know, like I believe that Copp a dancer, well at least there as long as they're not a male dancer. I get in fights with male dancers all the time. Why they're just too arrogant, too egotistic. My first boyfriend was a male dancing I really cannot. I feel like and I've never like sought out to like fight one obviously, but like our verbiage, our verbiage of whatever it is, is like we don't get along because I'm like, you're not a bad bitch, hommy, Like you're trying to be a bad bitche to everybody in that school in your own thing, but don't act like you're like you're a bitch. Literally yeah, well Ei, there's line, but that's what I'm saying. It's like like there there's some word line. They're confidence. Sometimes I feel like it's too it's too exuding, like a woman where it's like okay, you're snapping and popping, and I'm like why, like, go be beautiful in your own thing. I have nothing against you, like let me pop and snap, But I'm also not the one if you're gonna fight with me. I'm gonna fight with you back, and it's just gonna be what gay are we talking about? Like gay guys? I think we're talking about like but half but half and half. I mean, I feel like a lot of male dancers it's half in half or they're by sex.
Speaker 2: Very I would say that a lot of artists in general, And that's why I didn't really date artists because I feel like they're very.
Speaker 1: Like have you ever been with a bisexual man? No? No, how would you feel? And I've had this conversation is like by side like in that sense, I'm not about it. And now of like of like the whole twenty twenty, everyone's free love or whatever you know, and everyone's tweech. The throw thing is like if you were with a partner and then they told you that they were also with men as well, I couldn't do it. There's a deal breaker.
Speaker 2: It's a deill breaker, complete deal breaker.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: This is not it's not attractive.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't find anything attractive myself. It's cool they do what they want, but yeah, for me, it's not for me.
Speaker 1: I need you to. I feel that I need you to be strictly vagina. I feel that I feel like with me being in the adult industry, like I'm very it's a little dangerous. I feel sometimes I'm very open to like whoever's to you know, free love each to each your own. But for me personally, I really had to like think about the question and like what it would do, and and I would try not to like say that it would differential my different different make your opinion different, or I'm like I can differentiate that way, differentiate there you go that word like as far as like who that person is, because it doesn't make them a different person. It does, but me sexually being compatible to that person is what changes that realm of For me, I would always be questioning and if it's my own insecurities and things I have to work on myself, it would be like are you good enough for something? Or like that enough the enough part, because if you like something whatever, I don't want you to not like and want what you want as a person man or woman. But I also don't and I don't want to be the reason why you're inhibiting those like feelings or anything like that. But that's also for me is that I'm okay with just being your friend if that's what it means to know what that relationship is only based as because for me is I don't think lying lying and I a bisexual woman, like for me is like I said, I love women and I can sexually be attracted to women, but it's as far as a sexual aspect, I don't want. I don't see myself having a relationship ship further than sexual with a woman and as far as like just because from experience, you've just like not even experience. I've never even been in a situation where I've had like someone trying to be my girlfriend. I just know myself and I know that women are very needy and source and so are you know. But the thing is is like is I do like, I don't have that desire to tap into a woman more than the sexual being. So if that's misogynistic or not, which you want, that's just how I am, like, you know, And that's why for me is like what was weird about when I was doing I didn't start off doing women at first in the business. It was something I went into later on, and it was only with somebody that I was working side by side with someone that they asked me if I would feel comfortable being with that person, and it became like something that grew on me to something that I didn't know that I liked. And with that being said, it was like because the person that I had chose to be with was a real lesbian and she loved women. So it showed me the appreciation that a woman had for a woman's body. That made me tap in something different, but also made me realize that that was the extent of what I could give as a woman.
Speaker 2: That makes sense. I don't like the aspect of like the guys being with a woman and lying about it or not. I feel like, if you're lying, but you're lying.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, you're lying to yourself, because like, if that's not truly who you are, how do you never know that you don't want those tendencies anymore? Like why deprive yourself of something if that's what your state is, because that's when people lean to cheat.
Speaker 2: And yeah, that's honest, be honest for sure.
Speaker 1: So we say honesty. So now we're gonna get to truth with Texas. The truth with Texas is we're going to play a card game. It's all a suited, Each a or each suit is a different question. So kinky, romantic, spicy, and naughty, we're going to go through all of them. Yeah, are you ready? I'm ready? Miss batty vibes very too legs they you are not a virgin, that's your alter ego. But you're not a.
Speaker 2: Virgin, very far from one. Let me say, all right, let's get it, miss lady. Okay, okay, what do we do here?
Speaker 1: Hearts was just a romantic question? Would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 2: Absolute freaking lutely I'm definitely hopeless romantic.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's been most of my problem. What is your favorite song to make love tune? Not sure?
Speaker 2: But like I said, yeah, I'm like okay again, I like R and B. Like I said, I need some slow leg R and B jams. I'll get down to that for sure.
Speaker 1: You're an R and B lover.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm into that. Yeah, unless we're going hard.
Speaker 1: Do you like Sexton? Oh? Yeah, I don't really care. So you're not. You're not sexting with Alex throughout the day much? No, no sexy photos. Sometimes pots like a little nipple, a little bit. He gets the whole only fan subscription for free.
Speaker 2: He's not even on there. He gets it in real.
Speaker 1: Life, so he doesn't ask or wonder about your content on there.
Speaker 2: No, he asked questions. He's so supportive. I'm like, damn, Like I've never had a boyfriend like this. I'm like, this is crazy, this is wonderful, different we need. Oh my god, it's so free, free, it feels like freedom. It's wonderful.
Speaker 1: So give me example of your dirty talk? Oh fuck, give it to me. Oh damn, I don't know. I like details, like, yeah, detail me. If I was next to you in bed, what would you dirty talk to me? Lexi?
Speaker 2: I don't even know. Okay, let me really think about it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You give me can you? Can you start? It's not my game started? And then I'll come back. I just want a little bit of an example here. Do you want me to sit my big booty on your face? Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh, I want you to sit your big booty on my fucking face.
Speaker 1: So what are you gonna What are you gonna do to my big booty? LEXI?
Speaker 2: I'm going to destroy it?
Speaker 1: How are you going to destroy it? Are you gonna put your tongue on my clip? Lexi? I'll look you from the top to the bottom. You've only looked one vagina? Or has? Did she look yours?
Speaker 2: No comment? Oh find out I'm my only fans, bitch?
Speaker 1: Well, I will be collabing on your only fans, but I don't know if I'll find out on your only fanily, but you might. I need to know your sexual talk before I decide to need to. Hey are your only fans today? Lexi? It'll be a little bit of a you know, a PG writ version. But if I sat on your So if I sat on your face, how long do you think you could last? If me suffocating you? You know what?
Speaker 2: Would you take my ass or my vagina? Which would you pick both? If I'm taking one, I'm just taking both. So you might and if it's going to be somebody likes to sexes, it might as well be here.
Speaker 1: Yes, private talkers hopes for miss Texans. You just wait, maybe one of our only fans. I mean, I heard it's nice, so you heard you touched it earlier?
Speaker 2: You heard Yeah, I've never seen nothing.
Speaker 1: So you want to see it naked, which you're trying to sit. I would love to. I'd like to see your ass naked too. You probably will I like that? Okay, these answers, I'm liking more and more. Truth with Texas, we're being friendly. We're getting friendly with Miss Lexim you me out too, I love me. Let's get another card. Oh is this a romantic? We did the romantic that the club is the kinky one. We're already in there, a little kinky. Okay. The question, mmm, have you ever been attracted to your partner's best friend?
Speaker 2: There was one that had a hot best friend and actually his girlfriend was the first girl I kissed. He was cute, but like I wasn't into it, Like I said, I'm kind of like the one eyed thing, like I don't really see other.
Speaker 1: Did you ever masturbates any of your ex boyfriend's friends? No? No, not even after sorry no no, no, no, no, no, not even after. I always got the cuter one. So did you ever fuck any of his friends after y'all were broken up? No? Good girl, I'm a girl. I'm a good girl. I'm a good night. Do you sleep naked sometimes? Like I said, yeah, you like the clothes. We're gonna change that from you. I've tried. I have I have a lie coming out. I have a lion coming at myself that we're gonna get you a little bit more like sulky night. I like. I like that. I like, like, you know, like tank top, especially with the booty'll perk it out. It does.
Speaker 2: It was perking out my boyfriend, like, send me pictures maybe next time.
Speaker 1: Maybe I like that.
Speaker 2: If you want to see it. I'm pretty sure I'm posting guests turn on the biggest turn on the dirty talk that I can't even show you.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm like, are you I guess so, But like I really like the dirty talk from your man or you both.
Speaker 2: If they're dirty talking, it's over, game over, is going down, is going down?
Speaker 1: Then you're immediately getting wet and coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like dirty talk, Like I want to be like, just degrade me.
Speaker 1: I'm that type. How many times do you think that you come per session? Are you a multiple comer or are you like one and done.
Speaker 2: I'm fucking unlimited, Like once it starts, it's just going.
Speaker 1: You're like I said about my originy, are you like those? It's like once you stop, once you pop, you just can't stop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, That's how I am. The Are there girls that mostly like can just like come once or twice?
Speaker 1: Maybe? I mean I'm not one of those, so I don't really know. I think everybody's I mean, it's different. And then a lot of girls too, I feel like they're not comfortable with coming, which is weird. Why are you doing if you're not coming? So they remember having hard so they hold back. So it's because it's mental. Like you said, a lot of things for you is mental, and so it's either like I'm not gonna get you. I'm not gonna let you get this. That's interesting for me is like if i'm fucking I'm going to come, because what's the point I'm doing it? But I will say also, the more times I come, the more times my pussy gets dry, so it eliminates the times of the length of how long I could have sex, so I limit myself. It's almost like strategically that I have to be like not how like you know how guys are like baseball, baseball, I don't think about baseball, but I'm like, oh, let's think about something else, so I don't come. But it still feels good, so I'm still fucking.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna try that mind more like right when you're about to come to lah and then.
Speaker 1: You can't exactly because it's like I don't because like again the first one, when I'm done it, it'll be real quick and you're like scorting, and like, I mean, I I'm definitely naturally a wet person. Like me making out with someone, I'm wet, same, like it's embarrassingly wet. When I get it's done. Yeah, you're like let me go change mind to a five times. I'm like, oh, sorry, I didn't.
Speaker 2: And I feel like I had that through high school. Like I felt like I was overly wet, like growing up and I didn't know if it was like natural or you know, like if it was like a thing or not.
Speaker 1: But growing up on my Austin that just means you're natural or like you're a normal sexual person that like you're in tune with yourself because the thing is like again with some people, this like it's it's taboo, not too in some sense whatever where I would take a while time.
Speaker 2: And beginning like learning how, like what that was like I was like, fuck, I just want to like I want to learn. I want to know how, And they're.
Speaker 1: Like really why everywhere?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like yeah, like I said, like comment, like you want to like sporting is a talent.
Speaker 1: Not every woman has it, That's what I'm saying. I think when some people like porn is like a great thing and it could be a bad I feel like it's a great thing to like show and be knowledgeable to people. But then certain people think that that's how everyone's supposed to but not not supposed to be. But every woman is and it's not like it's not necessarily like that. Some people women can be like that if you unlock that sexual let's not just start. But not every man has made me squirt? Can I squirt? Yes? But not everyone makes it? Where was your first time? Like? How was that?
Speaker 2: How did you know?
Speaker 1: Well, it was a movie that.
Speaker 2: Was supposed to be for squirting, really, so you're just like, let me do this, even though I don't know if I do or not.
Speaker 1: Well, I like, okay. So in the beginning of porn, they like, you do like a ghostie, right, you go and like you tell these people what you want to do or what you're capable of doing whatever. So I got approached from this coming that was like it's a scorting movie and I'm like, I've never done it before. They're like, trust me, this person makes everyone squirre and like, okay, cool, I'm telling you out the gate, I don't do it. So I did a scorting movie who actually ended up being my ex husband. Oh okay, yeah wow apparently for a couple of years, but then I got divorced. But damn, how did he know? So he just knows, Like what is it you know that you're doing. It's a technique And that's the thing is like I've made girls squirt now knowing what the technique of is because it's all it's all science. If you think about it, everybody's body it's you know, we're all different, but you'll hear it out we're the same, you know what I mean. And so it's like it's a technique of knowing and being dedicated to what you're doing. And so it's just it can't happen interesting but again it also but it also relies on the woman who's you know, doing it to really like be comfortable loose in a sense of like being relaxed. I guess relax is a question because a lot of people when they do it, they're like, oh this, I don't know what this feeling is because I've never felt it. And you can you tense up. Yeah, and it almost feels literally like you're about to pee, like you have the peace so bad and then you do it but it's.
Speaker 2: Not pee and it's it's amazing great.
Speaker 1: You know. It freaks me out, like having like the wet bed everywhere. I'm like, see, well, you don't ever do it in your bed. You do it like hotels. Where's another bed there? So you have an optional bed to go over like you gotta like it's a lot of work, you know what I mean. Like, it's not something that I'm saying like I scored every day. No, I'm not trying to just like you know, I get that. That's where I'm at. All right, how are you ready? Boop ooh spades here I probably talk. That's my favorite one because it's naughty. But we're all a little naughty. Okay, naughty? Why can I ask you? That's naughty? Mm? What's your weirdest sexual experience.
Speaker 2: Weirdest truth?
Speaker 1: Don't make me do it again? Damn.
Speaker 2: Okay, weirdest, weirdest, weirdest.
Speaker 1: Something made you feel uncomfortable? Maybe? Okay the first time? Talk about the really small Dixons. Okay, let's talk about him.
Speaker 2: So like I was talking to somebody and I liked him, and then like, you know, we were getting a little comfortable with each other and I went down and I felt it and I was like disappointed.
Speaker 1: No, so you just felt it the people like, no, I touched it. It. Literally, I had to. I had to like hide my reaction. I had to catch myself because I was like, you caught your face being.
Speaker 2: Like I was like, oh my god, And then I was already soaking wet, right and I was like into I was like excited.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god. No.
Speaker 2: So I went to the bathroom and I was like, there's no way.
Speaker 1: There's no fucking way. I write myself and I was like I gotta go, Like, oh my god, like we're doing too much. You know, You're like, oh, like I don't want to do it right I'm not that girl. I've never said no, I'm not going to do this right now. No. I said absolutely, no, I'm going and I left and I never talked to him. Yeah, I don't like people in general, so it takes me a long time to get to that situation. Now. I have had little dicks on camera, which you can't do anything about really.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but yeah, I ran from it, and that was weird. It was weird for me because I was like shocked.
Speaker 1: I was like, whoa did you just like curb and ghost his phone calls after because you know, he texted me like what happened?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, and then he had a girlfriend, and then that's all I could think about, was like like she knows, Oh she's no.
Speaker 1: See that's the problem is, like you know, the girlfriend thing. I can't fuck with you, like I don't like you may be a sling bag, but I can't deal with your situation too, because I feel like it's my situation and I'm guilty. No, I'll never mess with anybody like that.
Speaker 2: But like the fact, I just like every time I saw them together, I was just like, oh, poor girl. But like I like might like it, like I'm not getting I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Don't like big Dick's or like dick in general. I feel like some girls are be like, oh, I give a blowjob once a year. Who the fuck does that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy, that's sad.
Speaker 1: I enjoy giving blow jobs and that's sad, very normal. Everyone out there, private talk, you should be giving a blowjob what to do once a day is a remedy for Texas because.
Speaker 2: It's not what are you trying it?
Speaker 1: Let me find out you're not sucking dick, private doc.
Speaker 2: Guys, you've got to satisfy your man.
Speaker 1: They love it, all right. The last one is diamonds. I feel like that's what I was gonna say. I feel like that's probably a spicy one. I see Mama Sita. All right? How many people have you slept with? Do people really like? I guess people do? Borth there. There's no fucking way I'm answering this question. I will say why. I'll give you what. You're talking to a porn star here. I'm not judging you. I don't. The world is gonna judge me. Fuck the world. We love each other, we love everybody. Fuck, it's twenty and twenty. Nothing else can get worse than this. Then, when you and your sexual history of men count women to included, I'll just say it won't fit on one or we won't fit on two hands. That's right, your hands and toast around there, I'm say around maybe minus the pinky. Yeah, minus, there you go. How many of you fucked? I don't. I don't even know because I've been important. Well do you think this is the thing when I do get porn Like people think like, oh, you fucked so many people, It's really not. It's like I fuck a certain amount of people multiple times because there's not a lot of performers in the industry, like there is, but there's not like when you're in like you know, it's like, so I may have been more than you who knows. Yes, this is why I asked the question because most people they're like, oh my god, even impooring, you're a whore. Okay, maybe tell me what you want. But everybody it's to each his own. It's about you know, us, my handful and my share, understanding each other, but also knowing that no one, either one of us is better than each other. Like we're all just people. We have talents, we like to twerk, we like to fucking have fun, we like to do out there what I gotta get you there.
Speaker 2: I think I've definitely still more people than my boyfriend has for sure, like probably double.
Speaker 1: But I don't think that would be a game changer for your boyfriend. Oh what's I'm saying the way that you talk about now, Oh, he's very open I feel like I'm experienced, and I think he appreciates that.
Speaker 2: So oral sex sloppy or clean, both you like it. It started a gang like it was clean at person. I was like, guys like your more slot. You like to like gag and like you know, spits gags.
Speaker 1: I don't gag. You like fake gag to make them feel good. Yeah, you make them feel good about it. It's not you hit the back of my throat. Have you used a toy during sex? Yeah? I like using. What's your favorite one?
Speaker 2: I would say just on the clip, probably something that vibrates extremely hard.
Speaker 1: I'm more of a do you have a quietration? More pressure? So me, I'm more clatoral simulation than I am penetrating. If it's not a.
Speaker 2: Dick, I like pressure, does that make sense?
Speaker 1: But pressure and what like you're on my clip, I guess then it's outside. Well, so that's your clatoral simulation. So for me, like my best friend is a hitachi, I call him Bob. Hatachi is like a massage wander. But it's like the glorified. You don't have one. I'll changing to change anyone I'll get. I'll givet you. You know. Holidays are on this season. You know, I'm the gift of that always gives. As long as you talk about me and yours.
Speaker 2: Do oh ship, maybe we'll have a conversation.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, does it No, it's only quatoral.
Speaker 1: So it's literally like it's really meant to be a massage wander wand for your back and everything else. But it's a vibrator. So for me, if I'm gonna like fuck myself, I'd only like to have culatoral simulation, So a bullet or like something else happened like for me, like the older I've gotten. I mean, it's not that I don't like toys inside of me, but if I'm having something inside of me, I want it to be a dick you.
Speaker 2: Know, has fingers inside of me. I don't like fingers inside of me. Sometimes it's just ice. I don't like one finger. I needed to like a couple of You need like I need more?
Speaker 1: You don't. One finger thing is weird. It's pretty small for you. Yeah, it's a fist. Have you ever been fished? No, that was a conversation we had one in one episode. You know, I have to ask because the way that they talked about fisting every girl. A lot of people. How do you think I don't think a lot of people have. But this particular guest, he said that he fisted every woman that he had been sexually encountered with. It was he a porn star? Not at all? Interesting? Not at all? Who is he? I mean, he's on.
Speaker 2: You'll have to watch the updos. Okay, okay, I'm gonna find it. I'm gonna tax you later.
Speaker 1: You will. I'm curious. I was that's a lot. We talked about fetishes and then we talked about these whatever and so that was like his isn't it just thank you? Well, the thing is is, it's also about the technique. So I said, for me personally, like I had one to go in first, So I had I fisted somebody, but it was I. It was really sad as I don't know if it was her ask for a pussy, but I want to say it was her ass. But oh fuck, I'm shook. Fuck, I'm so shook. Oh god, A lot thing just went in my mind. And like I smelled.
Speaker 2: Things that I didn't want to smell and I can't really smell that much, right.
Speaker 1: How did No? It was just this scene so long ago. I don't remember. And that's why I'm saying it sounds worse than it is because I'm saying that I don't remember. But there's some partners that I worked with that I don't remember either. I get it. You know it worked a lot. You're a hard worker. You know when you like what you say? You worked a lot. That's kind of shade. No stop, but stop? A professional okay, sexual know.
Speaker 2: How to do your sexual athlete and I need some fucking tips.
Speaker 1: Hey, next next time we hang out, well, I'll show you some tips. We'll do some working. We'll have some Excel condoms around us. Oh my god, just for I love in. So you completed truth with Texas? Is there any.
Speaker 2: Squatting over here you guys?
Speaker 1: I've never reflected so much in an interview. Do you need to take something off? So? Do you? Is there any question that you have for miss Texas Yang? I know? Oh god, so I've made you so flabbergasted. I'd love to know when you grew up, what did you want to do? Officially?
Speaker 2: Did you have any aspirations you were like, I want to do this, or kind of you just fell into whatever you were doing.
Speaker 1: So I never grew up and was like, yeah, I want to be a porn star. That wasn't my aspiration. Okay, it's something that kind of fell into my life. It was just kind of like the right time, right place kind of thing. But you know, growing up for me, growing up, like ultimately overall, I wanted to be a lawyer, a social worker, like I've always wanted to be in like those kind of feelings, A nurse at one time. I've always been like a help helping kind of thing, like I'm a nurturer, my choice, one orgasm at a time. Yes I do agree, lady, Yes I know you know what I mean. So for me, it was like that that aspect, the older that I got and in the choices that I made, certain things just added up and some things didn't. So for me it was like, you know, I went to college, I did all that route whatever, But for me, I saw more. I didn't know what more meant at the time, but I always like, from early on, I was like, people are going to know my name, people are gonna have my name in their mouth. I didn't want I didn't know why, I didn't know how. I didn't know any of those things, but I knew that there was more to me because I'm from a town abub twenty two hundred people. I just knew that there was more than me staying there for the rest of my life. And not that it's a bad thing, because those people are, you know, great in their own lives and those things, but for me and boring personally.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of world out there, you guys, I just couldn't.
Speaker 1: There was just things I wanted to see, people that I wanted to meet, like, and not even that it was a particular type. It was just things I wanted to do that I knew it in that time. It wasn't the place, Yes I am you like people? I talked to people or no? Was it like so kind of like that I don't like people, but I like people. So that sounds very like cliche. So I liked I like people. When I'm comfortable in my environment, I like to assess the situation first, and then you're like, I'm very perceptive. I'm very observant, very like like aware of what's going on in in that in that situation, but I also can remove myself if I know that it's not warranted or like if it's not reciprocated. That's healthy. So for me, it's very like I am intuitive too much sometimes and I'm like, okay, I'm done. That's good. It's hard to be like that parents.
Speaker 2: What did your parents think when they like, how did your parents find out that you were porn star?
Speaker 1: My parents found out because I told them because I knew that I wanted them to hear it from me before they heard it from an outside source.
Speaker 2: How long did it take for you to like tell them.
Speaker 1: I was probably in the business, I'll say, a healthy like healthy six.
Speaker 2: Months, and you weren't afraid of them finding out before.
Speaker 1: So my mother is very conservative, so I my mom didn't watch porn. My father, on the other hand, I told him sooner because I knew that he was not, and he was very fine. You you're like yeah, and I didn't want that. So my dad was the first person I literally told, and I was like, I was like, so the conversation, I literally can picture it where I was, where, like how it happened, like because like, are you nervous? I was because I'm a daddy's girl, and like my dad's approval was a lot or like acceptance was very heavily influenced by myself that if I say, if he didn't accept it, then I don't know what I would do. I would have done even though I was okay with what I did. Gotcha makes sense? Got you? So when I told him, I was like, I gotta tell you something, and he's like, okay, what.
Speaker 2: What did he think you did first before you say it?
Speaker 1: Like? What were we doing at the time. I was in college, Okay, so nobody knew. This was before I moved to California. I was in Santa Marcus, Texas. When I told him, I was on a bridge. I don't know what one like, No, it was on the phonecause my dad lives in Florida. So I remember being like I remember being like I said, I could picture the bridge that I was on and where the turning point when I was talking him on the phone and I was like, I gotta tell you something and he was like what And I'm like, oh, I did a porn and I just said it. I blurted it out. He's like, what do you mean you did a porn? And I was like, well, I did a porn And I was like, I did a porn and he was like what it is? Well, what I mean, are you doing porn or like what it is? And I was like, well, I was like, I did a scene. I did a thing for reality porn thing. It was for Shane's World. I was like, at the time, I don't really really remember that part of like how the in depth. I was like, I don't know if I was already convinced in my mind that I was going to turn the route that I was to do part, or if it was a one off, because at that time, reality porn was a big thing, and that was one of the first types of things of reality porn that was going on. So but at the time as well, it was for a DV company and not an internet company, so DVD takes a lot longer for processing and like to editing and like getting all those things done. For as an internet company, you do that scene the next week you're up. So I had already done that scene, and then I went and did Florida and I did Bangbros. And literally that scene went out first, so people thought that that's what was the first scene, which it really.
Speaker 2: Wasn't interesting that matters to you, though.
Speaker 1: True to a point, because it was just like I didn't know what that world was opening up. And it was just literally a rapid fire after that because it was like it was already out there. And then it was like, oh, I was working. I was a bartender at the time in college, so people were coming up to me, was like, oh, like I know a bartender that used to be now a porn star to insinuate, to like get a under my skin that they knew what I was doing. And I was like, well, obviously, very you watch porn, and if you want to tell me something, then tell me what you want to say, if not what you want And like I literally almost fought somebody across the bar because I was like, if you want something, like, you're literally and the person the girl was actually my roommate at the time who owed me money, who was a hater at the time, and she was the one who told all my friends and I was like, so she and one of her friends came to my bar that I worked at and was like, oh, I heard you do. I was like, Okay, first of all, we got problems. You can talk to me about what she want to talk about, or you can talk about what you want to say, but I know that you fucked more men than I have at this point in time that I have ever done and consciously known that. I did porn, and I got tested and did all these things the right way, So come at me. Yeah. So again, I never had a qualm of what I did because sex wasn't a bad thing or like a sacred thing to me at the time, and not in a bad way like or the sacred part. But it was like, that's how I expressed my sorf as art and sex to me was art. So your dad, what did he? What was his reaction? He was like, is that what you really want to do? And I said, yeah, I'm comfortable. To me, I was like, nobody's forcing me. I'm not on drugs, not doing whatever. I was like, this is what I want to do and is how I express myself. He said, if that's what you want to do, then I support you. I'm good. Wow. So I told him for me at that time, I was like, if he's good with it, then that's all I really care. Then I went to the next thing was my mom and my sisters and whatever. And I have nieces and nephews, so my biggest thing was like, they're gonna not going to let me be a part of their life. And you know, it was struggled and not saying that, you know, because people judge you whatever you do, but always in the sexual or adult industry, they judge me even more so it was like, what, how do you really like cope and deal with it? Yeah, especially for me, I was just honest in everyone in my family, and I will say, like, you know, graciously, I'm very like I have gratitude to my family that they've never shunned me, never made me feel different or a part of anything. And having that backbone behind me, I didn't care what anyone else said about because if my family was okay with it, I could lay my head every single night and be okay with what I did because it was my choice. Wasn't anybody else's choice but my own. And you know what I mean, And that's just what it is, you know, I don't I don't wish bad upon anybody. Everybody's you know, to each his own. As my motto, if what works for you and you're lane, then that's cool. But I'm not going to condition you to be a certain way if that's not you