Speaker 1: Welcome to another episode of the Chicks on the Right podcast. We are literally shaking right now. Today we have internet superstar Josh Cider with us. We've played many a clip of his on our show. He has been misgendered, mispigmented, miss specied, miss indigenated, and today we get to find out who he really is. So first things first, Josh, how have you been aggrieved today?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Today, nothing so far. I'm a little apprehensive because you guys are interviewing me, but I'm hoping that everything's okay and I don't have to get counseling for it, so we'll see how it is.
Speaker 4: It won't hurt We won't hurt you. I promise it won't be that that painful. Like, Okay, so you you said that you're in Chicago. You're Chicago guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I actually grew up I'm not. I grew up two hours south in a college town called Champagne, Urbana, where the University of Illinois is. But I came to Chicago in twenty ten for law school. Actually go figure, and I've been here for the last fifteen years.
Speaker 4: So okay, Chicago. I used to live in Roscoe Village, which is right near Wrigleyville.
Speaker 2: I live two blocks from there.
Speaker 4: Yet oh my gosh, okay, yeah, because I love it there. I don't think I live there now because I'm a little afraid of Like, how do you feel about the safety and the mayor and the government there and like all the leadership, how do you feel about that right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a great question Pritzker. You know, he's a raging, woke liberal to think every day he's saying something that's utterly irrelevant and not germane to the issues that are facing Chicago. And so he's talking about how homelessness is caused by racism and Trump's a fascist. It's just like, dude, there's armed robberies, carjackings, homicides going on all the time. How about we address these issues? And all he does is virtue signal and then bring in Johnson's the mayor, and like Glory Lightfoot, all he does is virtue signal all the time. I mean, I'm sure obviously you ladies see it every day, you talk about it every day, you watch them being interviewed, any woke liberal and it's like you're watching a clown show. So it's just nauseating listening to them. But where I'm at, just west of Wrigley, is nice, but there's parts of Chicago that are very dangerous.
Speaker 4: So yep, yep, yeah.
Speaker 1: God, I haven't heard the name Lori Lightfoot in a mercifully long time.
Speaker 4: Don't say it three times because then it's like beatlejic.
Speaker 2: She looks like beetlejuice. Actually there's eerie result. Yeah for real.
Speaker 1: So, Josh, when you I think most people got to know you and your work, not from like The Bachelor forever ago, but from your first major troll, which was transitioning to be a woman, and it was so affect for so long that genuinely.
Speaker 4: I was like, is he serious?
Speaker 1: Like I cannot really tell. And then finally you came out and you I think it was with Alex Stein. You were finally like, this is a big fat troll and here's why I did it. How long did you actually keep that up for and how like how much of your life did you dedicate to it?
Speaker 4: Off camera?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, great question. I mean, like any trans woman, I'm just trolling and cause playing as a woman, so I was just a dude and make up like the rest of them, and off camera when I wasn't making posts. I was never you know, wearing these outfits or putting on lipstick. It was it would be like I would post maybe two or three times a week. And so for that two hour period when I was filming, I would put on the makeup that would take like half an hour, and then I'd walk outside, usually in a heavy coat in the middle of Chicago summer, because unlike most trans women, I'm not a pervert, so I didn't want little kid had seen me like this. And then for the like two minutes that I was filming a skit, I take the heavy coat off and do it. But other than that, I was only portraying that when I was on camera.
Speaker 4: So how long did it last?
Speaker 3: How long it was six months until I did the Alex Stein reveal?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh, was that your plan all along? Or was it kind of organic? Like because because you talk about being a lawyer, which I think that those are transferable skills, right, because you if you were really honestly, because bear with me, because as a lawyer, you go in and you're obviously a good debater, right, Like, you have a point you're trying to make, you can debate, you can argue a point, and I feel like that's kind of what you're doing here, Like you're over six month period. You were trying to prove a point, and you did. You've proven a couple points, you know, and I think people were duped and so they were you proved your argument.
Speaker 3: That's such a great question and great point. So I was doing exactly what a does. I was using reducio ad absurdum to say, look, if we take what these woke people are saying at face value that men can magically become women when they cross dress, then we have to accept Josh Sider with a full beard, throwing on a dressing lipstick, and you must accept me as a woman because the medical guidelines say you don't have to transition, you don't need to get surgery, you simply need to self identify as a woman. And that was the rule of law under Biden as well, not just the medical guidelines. And you are a woman. So I said, all right, let's do it. Then Josh is a woman. You have to accept it. And they were I think their brains were short circuiting because they were seeing how ridiculous it was.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it was such a masterful troll on so many levels, and now you know, you're you're coming up with new ways to identify all the time, not just for you, but like for your.
Speaker 4: Fake baby and all of it. So how do you do that?
Speaker 1: Like how at some point you've got run out right, Like there's gonna be there's got to be a finite amount of identifying that you can do.
Speaker 4: How do you come up with these things?
Speaker 3: Well, that's a great question. It's something I do think about. But thankfully, woke people are so dumb and what they believe is so stupid and unprincipled that I think I actually have an infinite amount of material thanks to them. So it will one day, you know, I'll have to maybe do something else. But these people there, it's such a clown show that it makes it so easy to mock them. And I think that's what needs to happen, because they're actually hurting people, and we're seeing, you know, little what's going on with children and how they're brainwashing them. I think it's necessary that we mock them. I think they're deserving of derision, and I'm going to do it as long as I can until this stuff is out of our schools and kind of out of the popular nomenclature.
Speaker 2: I think that's very important.
Speaker 4: Did this affect your personal life? Like did when when you did this? Because I would imagine there's some people that you're close to that were like, okay, I kind of know that he's doing this as a troll, But then there may have been people that you're just acquaintances with that are like, I don't know what the hell's going on with this guy, or like, I mean, just personally to people, go okay, because obviously you're kind of a right minded guy. You're sort of at least on this issue. I don't know where you stand politically, like just generally, but on this issue you are conservative, it seems so. I mean, are there people that look at you and go, okay, now we can't be friends anymore? Has this affected some of your relationships just you doing this?
Speaker 3: That's a great question. Luckily, everyone except liberals has a great sense of humor. So because most none of my friends are liberals, they all thought it was hilarious, and some of them weren't sure if I was doing it in jest or if I was earnest about it. But they all have a sense of humor, and they're like, look if you're doing a joke. Man, we you know that's hilarious. If you're not, I totally support you. But whatever, So either way you cut it, everyone was kind of cool with it. But I didn't nobody knew that I was doing a troll other than my best friend and my brother, and so when people would ask me, I would just give them kind of an ambiguous answer. But the only people I think to get really angry about it, ironically were woke liberals, which is funny because they made up the rules that I'm playing by. I'm just playing by their rules, so get mad at the science.
Speaker 4: That's so, that's so interesting that the people on the right were the tolerant ones, right surprise Haha, Yeah, that's super interesting.
Speaker 2: But a lot of people were confused by it.
Speaker 3: To answer your question, close close personal friends were like very confused, and then when I did the reveal, it all made sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Well and even still like to this day, sometimes when we'll grab one of your recent videos to play to our audience, we can see the comments where people are like that guy is just such a loser, Like they genuinely believe what you're saying, and we're like, no, no, no, no, no, this is it's parody. It's you know, he's being ironic. It's hilarious. He's awesome, and you should follow him. And here's why, because this is that's how effective what you're doing is it is so believable, right, yeah, And so because so many people are confused, and because you are a bit of a mystery, we wanted to try to peel the onion a little bit. I mean, if you search, like if you do a Google search on your name, you know you're going to read that you've been bisexual, gay, trans, black, a firefighter, a reality show contestant, a.
Speaker 4: Model, like all lawyer, a lawyer.
Speaker 1: So who is the real Josh Sider?
Speaker 2: Yeah, great question.
Speaker 3: I do think I'm kind of enigmatic to most of the public. So yeah, I some of that stuff, most of what's on the internet is not true.
Speaker 2: Some of it is.
Speaker 3: I actually was a firefighter for a year. I was working at a volunteer fire department, which I think seventy percent of our nation's fire departments are volunteers. So I did that as a senior in college. I'm not bisexual, I'm not gay, shocker, I'm not a woman. I hate to break it to you guys, and I'm not black, but if you follow the science, you might think I am. You might be confused, But I'm just a I grew up. I was homeschooled my whole life, with the exception of one year in a small town in Champagne or Banna, Illinois. I went on to the University of Illinois and got a sociology degree, which kind of fueled my desire to do a social experiment. And then I went on and got my law degree. But most of what's online about me is fake people I dated, allegedly dated, or how I identify. But I like to think of myself as a libertarian. I'm very inspired by William F. Buckley, Junior, Thomas Sole. I think that Charlie modern day. I think Charlie Kirk is great. I think what he's doing is great work. But I tend to lean libertarian conservative. But I would mostly describe myself as anti woke, and so anything that is woke, I'm anti that, and that's kind of the impetus behind everything I do online. But I'm just a thirty eight year old guy. I think with a sense of humor, and I think it's resonating with a lot of people.
Speaker 4: I love that. So obviously your death was not real in twenty twenty three that.
Speaker 3: Way, now liberals might be confused, But yes, I'm not dead.
Speaker 2: Shock was that?
Speaker 4: Seriously? How did that happen? Josh?
Speaker 2: What was that all about?
Speaker 3: So my account got hacked in a statement was posted, and so it ended up just going insanely viral and everyone was picking up on it saying I was dead, and then I got back into my account and had to announce that I was alive.
Speaker 2: But I see how, like so.
Speaker 3: Many I'm always the subject of controversy, So I can see how people might be like, what is going on with this guy?
Speaker 2: But was it?
Speaker 4: Kind of we were talking before we went on and like in pre show here, and I was like, in a way, it'd be kind of cool, like if somebody said that you were Diggs and you can see like who actually mourned you and who doesn't like you? Can you know what I mean? It's kind of like going It's kind of like floating above your own funeral. So I wonder if you had that experience, like if you could see people online going, oh I loved him so much, he was so great, Like if those are the people that.
Speaker 1: Are people that like you thought liked you, who were like I never liked that guy.
Speaker 4: Guy was a jerk. I never liked him anyway, you know what I mean, Like, did you experience any of that?
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah, you know a little bit.
Speaker 3: I saw what people were saying, and it was actually mostly you know, compassionate, and I felt horrible that these people were going through these emotions and like, you know, seriously struggling with the fact that they thought I was dead. So I actually felt terrible about that. It's all kind of become I think, part of like the lore that surrounds the craziness that is me. So but I do feel bad for that, and I wouldn't want anyone to. You know, my dad died and my grandparents died all within the last few years, and so I understand death is very traumatic. And yeah, I kind I do feel bad that all of that.
Speaker 4: Like, what what a crazy easy thing that was? It was just so nuts that was and it lives forever, right, It's on the internet forever. You're just like, can we just get that off of their Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the internet does.
Speaker 4: Look that's a great point, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've seen in some of your more recent I don't even know what to call them, like bits or skits. I don't even know what to call them.
Speaker 4: However, you refer to.
Speaker 1: Them though, and you're using a new acronym, which is bound to get people's feathers ruffled. So could you explain what nega stands for?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you be careful.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm trying to be super careful with that shorty sound.
Speaker 3: Yeah, NAGA is non conforming the ethnic gender in gay assignments because the Alphabet Mafia wants a very tiny just LGBTQ I a plus. But there's people that aren't gay and they don't subscribe to a certain gender. So I came up with NAGA so that there's people within the Alphabet Mafia that don't fit into traditional boxes. And for some reason people are getting all up in arms about it. But I don't invent the acronyms, so right.
Speaker 4: I mean, it is what it is, Josh, you got to run with that.
Speaker 1: I cannot get enough of all of this, Like I love everything that you're doing so much.
Speaker 4: I don't know about everything you're doing.
Speaker 1: For example, I hear you can confirm if it's true that you're on only fans.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, are you do?
Speaker 2: You want to tell people.
Speaker 1: Like what kind of exclusive content they're getting out there?
Speaker 4: Is it like Burt Reynolds content.
Speaker 3: I don't have a big bushy I think he had a big bushy mustache. Maybe I'm thinking of Tom Selleck. I think they both did.
Speaker 4: Both of them did.
Speaker 3: But it's not something I am on only fans. I've been on it since twenty eighteen, when basically it had only been out for like a year, so that's seven years. It's something that has provided me the ability to have financial independence and do what I do online, because if it weren't for that, I would be working probably a nine to five job and I wouldn't be able to, you know, do the skits and bits that I do. And so I'm very grateful to it. But it's not something that I brand myself with or ever promote. I've never once promoted it. I prefer yeah, no, no, no, It's totally fine. But I'm not ashamed of it. I think anybody can do whatever they want, you know, with their bodies, as long as it's not involving six year olds like woke people want to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's been very nice financially, and so that's why I keep it. But it's not something I like brand. Oh I'm an only fans model. I think that's so cringe when people kind of move forward with that first.
Speaker 4: It's and it's like they're number one thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just weird. Why would you want to identify as an only fans model?
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, okay. So when it comes to the woke stuff, do you think that the pendulum is swinging the other because we went so far in the woke direction for so many years, you think it's swinging back the other way, that pendulum because of people like you and you know, just people getting sick of it and Trump getting elected. I mean, we think that there's a little bit of a resurgence and normalcy and like common sense. But I don't know, what do you think? What do you think?
Speaker 3: I absolutely do And you know, I was talking with my mother and she says, oftentimes progressives or people are self described you know, liberals, They start off with a good idea, which is that they want to fix or remedy something, but inevitably the pendulum always swings one thousand miles too far the other way, and they end up destroying the baby out with the bathwater, I don't know any better way to describe it. And they destroy everything they were trying to fix, and usually it's a small issue they were trying to fix. So the pendulum, I believe, is definitely swinging the other way. And I kind of felt that shift in ethos site, say, like in October of last year, when Trump was, you know, getting gearing to get elected. I felt that the nation kind of just shifted between October and November, and by the time he took office in January of this year, I think everybody, as you said, is so over the woke nonsense and sees it for the clown show that it is. And so that's very reassuring because for so many years, I think all of us felt like we're living in the twilight zone, Like how do I live in a country where I can get censored on X for just stating a fact that someone finds offensive. So I think it's a win for free speech and I'm very grateful for it. I don't agree with everything that Trump does, but I think he has been an instrumental part in dismantling wokeness, and I do think wokeness is a disease. I think it's a cancer, and I think it's good that it's kind of I think, on its last legs, to be honest. But if Liberals are want to keep leading with it, they're going to keep losing elections. So they can go ahead and keep being woke, they're going to keep losing.
Speaker 1: So we also play with that they've not learned a single lesson, just based on what we saw from their little the start of their DNC meeting yesterday, they're like starting out with the land acknowledgments and saying all the trans rite stuff. I mean, it's just they've learned nothing, which I guess is.
Speaker 4: Good for us.
Speaker 3: Right, it's almost like a compulsion. It's almost compulsive on their part. I was talking actually to my therapist, he's an OCD specialist, and he said, there's people that have OCD where they have to virtue signal all the time and they get stuck in this. It becomes a lifestyle where you just can't stop in watching democrats talk every other sentence is you know about someone's color or orientation. It's nauseating and I just don't think they can help themselves at this point. Yeah, so as you said, let them keep being compulsive virtue signalers. I don't think it's resonating with anyone anymore.
Speaker 4: So we need therapists who specialize in tds. That's what we need. I hope that therapists out there are paying attention and they're like, hmm, see a need fill a.
Speaker 3: Needy industry, and there's I think millions of people that suffer from it. It's I try occasionally I listen to like NPR or something, and you know, they'll interview a musical artist and all they talk about is how they're you know, black, queer, fat, disabled and had no opportunity in America. It's like, aren't you here to talk about your music? Like, why are you talking about it's just not stings.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So you've got just a massive following across social media platforms, which means that you're quite likely accustomed to what we're accustomed to with much smaller followings, and that is hate online and threats online because of your ideology. So what can you give us an example of, you know, maybe some of the most outrageous, scary, even kind of hate that you've received online.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, right after I did the transtrol ended in October, and a few weeks later someone reached out to me, identifying themselves as working for the Daily Wire. They had contracts and ID cards that were bent Key Productions, which is the company that the film company that works for Daily Wire, and they said they wanted to do a little mini doc on me, which wasn't far fetched because Tim Poole had just done a mini doc on me and I was being interviewed like every day by Fox and all these other outlets, so I was like, oh, cool, Daily Wire wants to do it. Well, it turns out this was a YouTuber who was very liberal, and he had forged and stolen contracts from the Daily Wire and then inserted his own name on blacked out someone else's name put his in. So he sent me forged contracts and then got my address to film and sent over a film crew, which I'm assuming were just two freelance videographers that he hired, and they filmed me, and then the after the film was put out, he revealed that it was all a prank and uh haha, how it's stupid? Is Josh Sider? So, actually, Daily Wire last time I talked to their chief legal counsel as suing him.
Speaker 4: So, oh my gosh, that's insane. Yeah, but I mean that is what psychotic.
Speaker 3: Losers to do that, and all because I said men aren't women, like so you see the film crew to my house because I don't think men are women.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 4: It goes back to it goes back to the hole, like they are the ones you really need therapists, Like this is a it is a sickness. It's crazy that they would go through all that time and the money and the effort to do that, like just to go and find out where Josh Sider lives. We get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an ough session.
Speaker 3: And it's funny how they say that conservatives are obsessed with trans people and it's like, well, you wouldn't say cops are obsessed with criminals or cops are obsessed with pedos. So when you have a cult that is constantly trying to brainwash and recruit children, people are going to speak out against it. And that doesn't make them obsessed. They are the obsessed ones. And we are simply trying to defend women and children. And so yes, these people are hyper obsessive, and like you said, they need counseling.
Speaker 4: So right, there is on the wrong side of stuff. You know. It's like, you know, we talk about it a lot on our show, or it's like they want to defend the worst of the worst, and they just want to they will die on those hills, and it's just it's insane to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even doesn't.
Speaker 3: Watching them defend illegal immigrants and violent criminals.
Speaker 4: It's criminals. Yeah, weird, they're problem.
Speaker 1: It's so bizarre that this is the hill that they're dying on.
Speaker 4: But that's I guess.
Speaker 1: I hope they keep doing it because it just I think it helps our side look like we're the reasonable, practical ones, which is.
Speaker 4: Because we are correct, Yeah, because we are well.
Speaker 3: And it's very funny because the liberals throughout the nineties and early two thousands always described Christian conservative Christians as the more morality police and said the religious right were nothing but a bunch of morality police that want to tell you how to live, tell you how you can talk. And now the woke left has become the very same morality police that they used to decry in the nineties by telling everyone how they need to live, how they need to talk, how they need to act, and when people I just think it's interesting that they have become the very thing they have hated, which is this very controlling, dictatorial.
Speaker 4: Cult, and so only they're doing it on a platform of immorality, which is so messed up to me, it doesn't make any sense. I feel like sometimes that conservatives now are like the liberals of nineteen nineties.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think you know what, I yeah, right, like.
Speaker 4: The anti war they're pro war. I mean, everything is so flip flopped. It's just bizarre. If you've been around long and I've been, we are old, like we've seen some things. And so because I know you're a millennial, we're Jenna, and so we've seen some stuff and we're like, this is really weird because like the liberals that we used to know are not that liberalism is completely changed. It's just now they're just freaking they're just commies. Now they're just flat out commis and they love it and they embrace communism. They should just say that's what they are. Well, they're starting to, Yeah, they're starting they are starting to.
Speaker 3: Even their own people like normal. There's people that are self described normal gays and lesbians who are utterly sick of the LGBTQ Coult totally, and they're constantly saying, this is not what we fought for in the seventies, eighties, and nineties. You people represent the opposite. We don't want to be boiled down to our sexuality or our skin color. So even their own base is calling them out. And the woke always eat their own. So it always becomes so radical that they eat their own. And there's a snake that does it too. It's eluding my mind right now. I think it's uh, I can't remember the name of it, but yeah, they're just inherent in them is the tendency to eat their and so I think that's the downfall of the left and it's just going to keep resulting in Republicans getting elected to office.
Speaker 4: Yep, agreed.
Speaker 1: We are huge, huge fans of your work. We're going to continue to share clips with our audience as often as you put them out. And in the meantime, if there, for some reason is somebody watching right now who has not heard of you or your work before, where is the best place that they can find you?
Speaker 2: So great question.
Speaker 3: Most of my stuff is on Instagram, not a huge poster on x It's not my preferred platform. So Instagram is where almost everything is at, and uh yeah, all the videos.
Speaker 2: Are up, so I hope everybody enjoys it.
Speaker 4: And it's at Josh Sider.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, it's so at Josh Underscore Sider Underscore Official.
Speaker 4: Okay, awesome, perfect, Yeah, thank you so much. Yeah, it's been a pleasure for you.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for having me on the show. I really appreciate it.