Speaker 1: Weird things happened in.
Speaker 2: Weird Weird.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, we have an exciting event in May that I want to talk to you about. My father. Chris Bledsoe will be the keynote guest at the Contact Modalities Expo at the Lake Lawn Resort in Delavan, Wisconsin, from May second to May fourth. Come check out the premiere Consciousness Symposium in the Midwest. There will be a VIP lunch a SkyWatch weather permitting on Friday. On Saturday afternoon, Dad will be interviewed live on stage by Jimmy Church in a fireside style chat, and on Sunday night there's going to be a cocktail party with a live DJ and a live panel. Throughout the weekend, there will be three conference rooms running simultaneously with some really cool presenters with amazing topics such as breath work, sound and residence therapy, remote viewing, seeing in real time without eyes, CE five, dowsing rods, cryptids, spirits, mediumship, seances, astral travel, energy work, manipulation, knights, templar, and the Keepers of the Knowledge, The et Connection, divine feminine frequency work via crystal skulls, and bio filled tuning plant medicine, ayahuasca channeling, quantum hypnosis, sacred geometry, and so much more. Get your tickets and more information at Contact Modalities xpo dot com and come hang with us. Welcome to a very special reunion episode of BLEDSA said So, we have an amazing, amazing guest that we had on episode one twenty Reclaiming Your Light with Molly Adler. Mollie, you are a wonderful, wonderful person. As you know, in the two years that we've been friends, it has just progressed and just like gone off to the races. I feel like we stay in touch pretty frequently and just like I can always go to you for like the best esoteric gossip, deepest in for me.
Speaker 2: I love how that is my fucking calling card.
Speaker 1: That's It's true, That's that's that's your calling card for esoteric gossip UFO craziness, I mean anything. You're just the person that I can rely on. You've sent people my way and sent some really cool people my way, and I just always know that I can call you and we just have the most hype conversation. So anyway, I just have to say thank you for coming back on the show. I've been very much looking forward to this. How are you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm doing really, I'm doing well, Ryan, I thank you. My mom's an English teacher. So even now if I say I'm doing good, I'm like bad, I'm doing well, but I am doing really good. It's nice to be back. And it's so great because I love your listeners. So many bloodso said so listeners have come to my podcast even my Patreon and so it's really cool and I love it. So it seems like our audiences are very simpatico, so excited to chat with you guys again.
Speaker 1: Likewise, by the way we do. Actually, I get a lot of messages being like I heard you on Molly a Show back from the Borderline, and I'm like, no way, yeah.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 3: You're sipping your UFOT right now. Also, that's like the alternate version of esoteric gossip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm serving the all the UFOT piping hot.
Speaker 1: Yes, and you do have that's your brand.
Speaker 2: It really is. Except I can't say half the things I want to say. So just know that I have so much tea that I'm going to just hold it because it's still tough today.
Speaker 3: It's still tea, Okay, okay, green tea is still tea, just like Black Tea is still teeth.
Speaker 1: Am I allowed to plug your other show? Or do you keep them separate my show?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You have another podcast?
Speaker 5: What Night Night Bitch?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, isn't it funny? Let me just tell you I have not uploaded on Night Night Bitch in six damn months because I could not. I was pregnant as hell this summer and it was so hot and I just said it, listen, I need one needs to just take a knee for a second. And so Night Night Bitch, it's still doing numbers that people love that podcast, and it's just I did it on a whim. So I'm going to start uploading to that feed again. But yeah, go ahead, But I'm just it's wild to know that, like it really is a thing.
Speaker 1: You get your esoteric gossip and your UFO t on Night Night Bitch. That's awesome.
Speaker 4: Bring it back. I love it.
Speaker 2: I will.
Speaker 5: It is coming back.
Speaker 2: Now that I am not no longer pregnant, I can. I feel like I can achieve much more.
Speaker 4: It was we had a whole baby since the last time we.
Speaker 1: Talked to you.
Speaker 2: I sure did, and boy she's a chunk, So yes.
Speaker 1: I did, and she's adorable too. Every now and then you'll bless me with pictures and I show them my wife and we just geek out about you know what's crazy. I feel like so many people around us are just having babies.
Speaker 2: I've noticed that myself, your age age, it must Yeah, I guess we're gonna Sometimes I look at people that are my age, like I went to high school with them, and I see them being so like parenty, and I'm like, oh my god, am I a Am I a parent? Now? Like?
Speaker 5: Am I the person?
Speaker 1: And that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That kids look at and they're like, oh, she's a mom, Like what No, So I wear more black.
Speaker 4: Just keep doing that.
Speaker 2: I'm just wearing more and more black, like looking more and more like Mary Kate Olsen. I feel like the more I look like I've been told I was gonna say, I've been told Elizabeth Olsen, I'm Elizabeth Olsen in looks, but Mary Kate and spirit.
Speaker 1: I've known you for two years now. We've obviously like hung out in person zoom called all that stuff done the show and I have to say, like, I never now that you say that, I'm like, I can't see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I've been I've received many messages saying that, and it's great. She's she's a really beautiful woman, so I appreciate the comparison.
Speaker 1: I literally feel like I'm talking.
Speaker 2: To this and you know, I've never watched the show because it's apparently the version of her in this uh superhero show. Like people are like specifically that version of her.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's it's a cult as shit.
Speaker 2: And it was much more intense because I had red hair for approach, did not. Yeah, I did so when my hair was that like red color, I was getting that comment very much.
Speaker 4: You probably looked identical.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you might not get into that kind of stuff, but that particular show.
Speaker 1: You are, Yeah, I should cool.
Speaker 2: Cool, cool.
Speaker 1: It's it's like this show like the Yeah, it was really good man.
Speaker 2: I've heard it was done really well as well, so I will watch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really liked it. I'm interested in uh hitting you up to pick your brain about some UFO T. Why did you phrase it like I told you wished for well, I mean you know, you know, well, I did just kind of brag about how anytime I call her up, I get my T I get my you get your hot goss.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we can.
Speaker 2: Well, I can, I can go where we were talking a little bit in our pre chat at and Nick.
Speaker 5: Nick had had bopped out for a.
Speaker 2: Second, but now he's bopped back in, so you'll you'll hear this through the first time. But I was just saying, how as we all know, I feel like it's been for the last three months like UFO, U, A, P N HI, whatever the hell acronym were going, it's been that area's super Bowl.
Speaker 5: So much stuff has been going on.
Speaker 2: And I was telling Ryan, there have been three hours the interviews here, four hour interviews there, five hour and I'm going, I can't keep up. I So I really, I think I've been doing pretty admirably. I'll like, as I'm falling asleep with my baby, I'll be playing that and like on a sleep timer, just trying to like inject my veins with like what I should know. But I'm I am feeling like what I stepped back and realized, And it's part of the reason why I made that two part series Ryan that we were talking about. I just I said to myself, a lot you can tell that some of these experiencers and the whistleblowers whatever you want to call them, They're all the same archetype, right. These are ex military dudes, and listen, I'm a girl. I've got on dates with guys like this. They're the kind of guys that like get hives when you start crying or something like do you know what I'm saying? Or they're like just you know, you say something really deep and they're like yeah, yeah, you know, like have you ever thought about dying?
Speaker 5: And they're like, I know the shot please, you know, So.
Speaker 1: I'm cheating.
Speaker 2: That's the vibe. And the thing is that doesn't mean that they're bad people, all of them. It doesn't mean that they have bad intentions, even all of them. But I think that they are like spiritually neutered by the veils that they're looking through. So they're looking through this really hyper masculinized military lens, and they also are a lot of them contracted up to their eyeballs in what they can and can't say. And so when I made that episode, I'm going, look at all the veils we're having to get information through, and then god knows what like misinformation is being deliberately injected, and so that is a cacophony of shit that none of us can hope to find any sense of truth, and that's what they want, because then you hear things like Chris speaking about his very legitimate experience, but unfortunately people don't know that it's legitimate because not all of them have witnessed it like we have. I've witnessed it myself, so I would be into people, not the crazy people attacking human beings online, but I would maybe be the one looking at all the stuff about Chris and going, I want to believe that so much, but I just can't believe it because I haven't seen it, and so therefore I would loop your dad in with all the rest.
Speaker 5: But that's what they want, you know.
Speaker 2: And who the day is I don't know, but there is a day there because of what we're witnessing right now, it wouldn't look like this hot ass mess. So what I'm saying is too, I think there's a lot of those guys that are coming out that have a good heart. I think that want to say something. But what you're seeing with the telepathy tapes, with this you hear oh a psionic asset, craft, biologics and all of this stuff that is so not getting to the essence of what it is.
Speaker 5: And it is giving.
Speaker 2: I'm scared of actually talking about what this means. They're like externalizing it from themselves. They don't even have the spiritual maturity to understand that like it could be it is here right now, in the same world as us.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 3: That's a really good point. It's it's like the hyperfixation with labeling shit, yes, is.
Speaker 2: Because they're still comfortable, well they're.
Speaker 1: Still linguistic programming.
Speaker 3: No, But but also I think, like, what what you're saying by like, they're focusing on that because they're afraid to focus on.
Speaker 4: Like what actually is it? And yet right, yeah, what is it? And what does it mean?
Speaker 3: And like could it be this, rather than thinking more deeply about what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if they actually you guys, they would literally have to think, oh fuck, what does that mean for me. It's like when you're a kid and you find out about dying and it's not like, oh Grandma is going to the pie in the sky or whatever. You actually think you the the reality of death hits you and you're like, oh shit, like yeah, that's so big and so heavy and so scary that you can't And I think that's the same thing that's happening. They're all so busy squabbling. But then you see the jaqu Valets, right, who's probably his The way he's thinking about it. Whatever you think about Jaquevala at the way he is thinking about it is closer. Bernard, Bernardo Castrip, those type of people, they're getting closer, right because they're thinking about it in the absurd, the unknowable, the unknown. And they I'm not calling out dudes in general. You guys are not those guys. You're the guys that are going, okay, We're okay with sitting in the unknown, We're okay with wondering what does this mean about me? What does this mean about how I would live my life? Those guys just want to talk about biologics and craft and redacted documents.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And another I think another aspect of it is like a lot of people just don't like to say they.
Speaker 4: Don't know things, right.
Speaker 3: We're afraid to be like, we truly don't know what that is. It's so much more comfortable to put labels on something, yeah, and say I know exactly what that is. No, it's not that, No, you're stupid, it's this. Yeah, it's comforting and like that just it honestly causes like a storm inside and it ultimately results in those people lashing out and getting really aggressive to anyone who disagrees with them, because like, deep down, there's no willingness to say at all, Like listen, I don't know, I could be wrong.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm just just telling you what my experience is. No, it's like, no, I am fucking right, and this is what it is.
Speaker 1: Well you Oh sorry, I was just gonna say, you add a whole another layer to that. I mean, obviously we're talking about people with a massive ego oh and being terrified to admit that they're wrong or that their worldview be challenged, right, it makes them uncomfortable. But then we're also talking about another layer here, which is people who are dogs that bark for the government agenda facts the government says, bark, and then they get on their various content creation channels and they say blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, whatever the story is, you know, psionics or biologics or Nhi, Nhi, n Hi, get out of here, bro Nhi? Is that that I thought.
Speaker 4: It was you?
Speaker 1: Ap, I thought it was fo they're calling it now non human intelligence. Yeah, it's neuur linguistic programming. It's like whatever.
Speaker 5: You there there.
Speaker 2: They probably know when people are going along with their thing, when everyone starts using the same phrasing that want them to use. And you know what came up for me when you were saying, like what you were saying, Nick is and everyone knows I will go to the bat for me for some cris blood. So because I met your dad, and I think that one of the things that and also I happen to have. All my dad's family is from Kentucky and from North Carolina, and so all my family have really heavy Southern drawls, you know, like my and heavy you know, like that old North Carolina accent that like my grandma had and stuff. And it's a beautiful accent, by the way. That's another thing, Like the North Carolina accent is a really beautiful of the Southern accents, I think, but people really do. It goes to show, in my opinion, how prejudiced people are too slow speaking Southern people, right who. That's a cultural thing. And some of the most beautiful poets and the most brilliant minds were people who had like a Southern drawl, but you're getting discounted because of that. So on one hand, I see people saying that about your dad, and then I also the thing that infuriates me to see most because of the conversations I've had with you and your dad, is them thinking your dad is only seeing this through some evangelical Christian lens and he's somehow like just this small town boy who only reads the Bible. Your dad is so well informed about all of this, studies this so much, but he doesn't feel like he has to convince everybody of stuff, and so he takes that position. And so you the irony about the internet right now is that the people that actually have discernment, they don't get heard. And the people that are out there, like you said, that are barking like dogs with their chest and claiming to know stuff, they are somehow seen as the authority. And what I see in your dad is he's just going like, I know what I know, because he can't describe probably half the stuff he's experienced in human language, and so he's doing his very meager best to talk to cough cough, like a lot of not calling anyone else specifically. But some shows that he's been on the people that have interviewed him. You can tell are I'm trying to be I'm just saying call I'm saying is that they have the spiritual maturity of like an earthworm.
Speaker 5: Okay, And that is the realcity.
Speaker 1: Part of the part of the disinformation cult.
Speaker 2: And even if they weren't, they're just not able to have these conversations in a way that we're going to get anything meaningful out of it. And so your poor dad is just sitting there trying to do his best and tell his story. And he's telling the truth. And there's a reason why comments sections are flooded with people saying I don't know, but I believe this man, right that I see that all the time. Yeah, And there's a reason because your dad is just living his truth. And when I met your dad even before we all went to dinner, and he literally is going, guys, we need to go, we need to go, We need and Ryan's like, Dad, can we please finish our mozrelistics and Christmas can be for a minute. Yeah, And Chris is like not being rude, but you can see he's physically itching and he's like, we need to yeah, we need being human for that, but you can tell it's just this is his life and he's living that. And then just what happened before I saw what I said. I'm not gonna talk again because your listeners most of them have heard it. But when I witnessed that glowing, beautiful, flaming golden orb right above our head, right after he told me, what do you want to heal from? Think about that, Think about so all of that stuff. I saw what I saw, And your dad is just not somebody who's trying to beat his chest and tell everybody what he thinks. So watching people just get him so wrong in comments sections is just it's tough because, like I said before we rolled, I wish I could download what I saw into everybody's brains.
Speaker 1: I really Doe glad we had you on today because I feel like I needed to hear this to be honest, Yeah, because we have been under a lot of pressure lately, and I will tell you, like most of it has been really positive, Like honestly.
Speaker 2: It gets your story out to more people.
Speaker 1: Honestly, the comments I'm getting, the messages I'm getting, the emails are like way more than ten X. I'm telling you, like, there is a massive surge in like attention obviously because of Sean or anything, right, let's be and a couple of other things, but like the the out pouring of prayer requests, when can I SkyWatch? When are you gonna be on the West Coast? When are you going to be in Canada? When are you going to be in the UK? You know, and like it's just magnified by fifty And then with that also the negativity is magnified too, sure, which I mean it's like yes, but also more like d ia be like, oh shit, try to harass them even more. Right, But I have noticed a major uptick on Twitter of like insul harassment, petty stuff. So like having you just like even hearing this out of your mouth, knowing like who you are and what you've been through, what you've experienced separately and with us, and just kind of our background together, I feel like wow, like you know, I needed to hear that true.
Speaker 4: O lifts me up. Man.
Speaker 2: I'm glad to hear that it's just the truth, you know, Like I I wish there was just a way to make because your dad's only one person, and I wish there was a way that this could be more on we could people could witness what I witnessed. I really wish that because it definitely changed my outlooks as and I always like whenever shit gets hard, as like remember the orbs. That's like our hatch phrase at the house, because you know how you just get back into the day to day, like you're scrolling on your phone and you're just like in the shit again and you're just going or you're like depressed, and Zaz is like, remember what we saw, like please remember this, and then we go whoa, yeah, you know. So it's just a it was such a gift to have that experience. And the internet's a really messy place. But you guys are taking the high road.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: I've never seen you guys not take the high road. I have to admit I had my popcorn out when you put that statement out about the Sean Ryan episode.
Speaker 1: I have had my moments, for sure. I've definitely had my moments.
Speaker 2: I'm not proud of it, but I feel But the thing is, if people actually put themselves in your shoes, just yours for this purpose of this example, what you guys went through being told being basically your dad kicked out of church, being like scapegoaded by your entire community. Basically like enduring like a half of your life witch hunt and then watching people call your dad a liar when you've literally seen your dad go through hell and change as a person and have all these absolutely like miraculous things happen. It would make anyone, I feel like anyone would be handling it worse. You're handling it with a lot of grace, you know, And you guys don't have like a whole comm's team or anything like. I bet half the time you want to just go off on people, and it's not I can't even That's why I don't even go on camera half the time. I don't want to be perceived. Don't come for me. Please where I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna tell you, guys, I don't want to be perceived.
Speaker 1: You guys really appreciate this. Actually, there's one and I mean this jokingly. I do not mean this seriously, but there's one thing you do that makes me mad, and it's I can't comment on your funny ass stories on it because the genius of I'm telling the guys, That's why I'm like addressing a third person. But the genius of her channel is that she advertises like one through me. You should follow her if you haven't yet. Like her memes are next level.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm proud of my meme curation game.
Speaker 1: They're really funny.
Speaker 2: It's been a passion of mine for a long time, for many a year, and then one day I thought, why the why the fuck am I not just doing this on on my page to promote my podcast. And then some people will say I'm a thief that I steal memes. But listen, there's a whole other conversation your curator. Yeah, people saying.
Speaker 5: Listen, they don't want me to come for them.
Speaker 2: When people, when meme artists come for me and send me a whole ass email with their one in precious lives to tell me, oh yeah, and then I'm going to copyright strike you. I'm like the permission of the woman that's in the picture that you screenshot from Pinterest and then the words that you rejimbled around and then screenshot on your phone and typed over. Please go write a book or something.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's a soul a live that could survive Molly coming after you. No, you, we are very lucky that you are on.
Speaker 3: Me and Casey cackle, just like sharing the memes. Yeah yeah, we've both followed.
Speaker 2: For that's fantastic. It's the Internet. The Internet is a collective, right, We're all screenshott and changing doing stuff. So just it's not that deep, you know, and go pick up a paintbrush or even make your own a I RT. But don't screenshot something on Pinterest and write a couple of tailor swift lyrics and say that you're an artist.
Speaker 1: Make it just the just man, I want some tea.
Speaker 4: I should have made some damn tea.
Speaker 2: You should have I made.
Speaker 1: I know I wish I drink tea before, but I wish I had it right now?
Speaker 2: What can I say? What can I say? It was? I really did consider put because I get to relax my baby sleeping. I said, should I put some red wine in my coffee? But I didn't, Guys, I didn't. I made. I considered it, but I thought, you know how much you know how I am. Now I'm a lightweight. I have one glass of red wine and we're off.
Speaker 1: It's over. But that's something that I understand why you do it because you don't want to be easily accessible. But like, there are so many memes you post where I am going. I'm going through the action to like type like hilarious response and there's no bar and.
Speaker 5: I'm like, no, I need to turn them back on.
Speaker 2: You want to know why I did it, It's because I will just be in my d MS all day, laughing with my friends about memes like I will be doing that, So I basically do it to own myself in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me and Nick or even me and Alex, depending on like the thing we come up, we'll be like that. Sometimes we're like for we'll just be laughing about a particular TikTok or particular something.
Speaker 3: But man, I don't think the world could handle the type of ship that we send to each other.
Speaker 4: I really don't think they could handle, like.
Speaker 2: Knowing totally unhinged, like this unfilter friendship. Well when no one for as long as you guys have been friends, it's like, those are the that stay in the vault.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no fear, those are the things the vault.
Speaker 3: Oh, my Ryan and I have vines from back in the day that we made together.
Speaker 1: We still reference.
Speaker 4: We still reference with them.
Speaker 1: No, no, just old things.
Speaker 2: So sad.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, Yeah, it's it's a long storied friendship, and and it gets more and more unhinged as the years go by, you.
Speaker 1: Know, and I'm proud of that, and I'm happy with that as it should be. When we were in high school, we would make YouTube videos together. And the funny thing is there are nowhere to be found. Glad we're talking about they're like literally gone, Like there's.
Speaker 5: What did you guys do?
Speaker 2: Like skits?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like dude, we thought we were so funny, but it was like two thousand and eight.
Speaker 5: Was how old were you guys in two thousand and eight?
Speaker 1: Just out of curiosity, probably like fourteen or fifteen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so like you guys, I'm not that much older than you guys, I was eighteen.
Speaker 4: No, I'm thirty Ryan, I'm thirty one.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Two thousand and eight a year that the economy crashed and you guys were dancing on YouTube.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we didn't know what the.
Speaker 1: Documentary came out about us.
Speaker 4: Oh that was that year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Actually I think it was more like twenty ten we were making YouTube videos.
Speaker 4: I want to know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I was a junior in high.
Speaker 4: School, so I'm at Casey in twenty ten. That couldn't have been.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's two school years in twenty ten, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right, Yeah, maybe it was.
Speaker 1: It was like for me it was junior year.
Speaker 3: The point is, I'm so glad that no one will ever see those videos.
Speaker 1: So yeah, they were pretty bad first Never the reason I bring it up. There was one in particular that we had made and like I've talked about it on the show. This is not new, but uh, a girl had dumped me. But I was like happy about it.
Speaker 2: Were happy?
Speaker 1: Yeah those Yeah, like we made a video about it, and it started spreading around the schools. Mean, no it wasn't it wasn't mean it it was anonymous, only a small together. Yeah no, no, it wasn't like that wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Actually in the skit you were sad, Yeah, of course in the skit it wasn't even like.
Speaker 1: And I didn't say any names or anything. It was like they didn't know. Yeah, so dumb, but it was. It was so stupid. But like the ridiculous part is like people around the school will be walking up to us and like quoting and stuff, and we're like, what is happening?
Speaker 2: Happened? Guys were basically early viral meme star it had.
Speaker 1: Like three hundred views or something like that. Happen like, you know, a third of the school, you know. Anyway, enough about that, So that was a good segue.
Speaker 2: I like that Lore and Ryan.
Speaker 1: Lore inspired by your memes. So I get it.
Speaker 2: You guys have a couple name like a lion. Oh no, it would be no, it would be uh nick, rick, rick rick Rick.
Speaker 1: Couple names.
Speaker 4: That's it. We've never had a couple of names before.
Speaker 1: And you just know it's definitely.
Speaker 5: To that discord. Everybody start calling them rick.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, oh my god.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Alex is pointing at us like we're going to suffer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ricky, Ricky.
Speaker 1: We used to call people ricky. Yeah, we actually did. Used to call people ricky like it was an inside joke.
Speaker 2: It was asset you are.
Speaker 1: That's all the equipment behind her.
Speaker 2: I'm remote viewing your your childhood right now.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she's watching the videos.
Speaker 2: I said, never say never. I'm in that way back machine.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm sending you an animal right now? What does it go?
Speaker 2: Koala?
Speaker 1: Dang, you were supposed to say done.
Speaker 4: I knew you were thinking.
Speaker 2: Sorry, guys, mk Ultra really scrambled. I'm not as good as I understand.
Speaker 1: No, but that's funny you say rick, because we really did. It was like not a mean insult, but it was an inside joke, like.
Speaker 4: It's like a dork. It's like a dork.
Speaker 2: You guys had like your mean girls like fetch word. You just mean that's so great?
Speaker 4: Were we mean girls?
Speaker 5: No? No, but I meant, like you know, how we did.
Speaker 2: That's another thing we do in junior high high school, like make our little inside joke words. You know, yeah, good times.
Speaker 1: I meant to bring this up earlier, but you were on one and I did not want to. Uh no. I mean it's like you know when a bull is like you know, it's it's.
Speaker 4: All he can be careful. Think about what you're.
Speaker 5: Saying as a massive compliment.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a compliment. You you were on one and you were spending some game to the truth. And I've I found your series that you were referring to on your podcast, and I want to very heavily I want to say that, like I have listened to this how many parts is it too? I have completed the first part and I have like.
Speaker 2: I can't co sign part two.
Speaker 1: I will no, no, no, no, I'm just being honest. I have personally heard the first part. I have taken a break because I've been listening to the Telepathy tapes. I'm a very because we make our own content and we're very busy people. I don't just like the podcast all day. I do, and I'm there's certain times that I do. And right now I've been consumed by the Telepathy tapes. And then when I finish that, I'm gonna go back to your part two because it's brilliant stuff. But it's called this episode isn't about UFOs Dash, It's about you. Part one on back to the Borderline, please from the border from the borderline.
Speaker 2: That we don't want to go back there.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, we don't yes back from the Borderline. This is Molly's show. Like I said, I have heard this. It is kind of like about us, but also it's deeper than that, and it's bigger than that, and it's like all encompassing of the UFO subject and it is very brilliant. Bravo. I just didn't want to interrupt you earlier for the bog on that because.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you. I worked really hard on that episode.
Speaker 1: I know episode one is like how many hours?
Speaker 2: It's long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you have like a whole other part. See the picture here, it's kind of like a like a.
Speaker 2: Oh made that with a really yeah? So made that was so talented.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's the ship. Yeah, the ship he is.
Speaker 5: By the way, he told me to tell you guys, hi, I was supposed to do.
Speaker 3: Please tell him hi, hey, and uh, please tell him that we are we are working our hardest on twice Born.
Speaker 2: And he's wanting to get on that.
Speaker 4: I text him.
Speaker 3: I text him like a month or two ago and was like, bro it, it's been such a long.
Speaker 2: Time, and he said that too. He was like, last year.
Speaker 1: Last year was insane.
Speaker 4: It's too much.
Speaker 1: We were barely floating above water last year. For various reasons. I bought a house, which, by the way, I'm sure you noticed her studio is different.
Speaker 2: It looks great, Nick.
Speaker 1: It was just a lot of reasons. Last year was so insane. Twice Twice Bourne was on I know, right, I was. What you're learned about me is I'm kind of like ADHD dyslexic, where I'm already thinking five words ahead and then I like pull it. That's why so I was trying to say twice Bourne is on the back burner, and it came out twice burned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, burn is on the back burner.
Speaker 1: They are fine, Yeah, that's right, right, But anyway.
Speaker 2: It's hard you have to give. And also I think there's something to be said about really waiting when you have something creative to say, when you guys have like a real an urge, it will come happening, you know. And yeah, exactly. So I think that people like in the music industry, they are like just churning music out because they have to, and I think we're missing Yeah, they and they again they have to because they're signed to record labels and they're literally like in creative chains. But when you can just do it, you know, for the love of it, that's what it's all about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like we could have forced it and like like really you know, force something, but every time we talk about it or or work on it or whatever, it's always very like no pressure. We're not putting pressure on this ship, because that's when ship gets nasty and bad and whatever. So it's very much just we leave space for it. We're holding we're holding.
Speaker 4: Space for it.
Speaker 2: You're creating a safe we're holding we're twice born exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we allowreat.
Speaker 5: Trauma informed of view.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look you're giving is giving like a therapist like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: We use our tools. We have our tools are are our emotional tools? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how about another shot? I was being.
Speaker 2: Fired?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was being the contractor guy that doesn't want to go deep or whatever shots by So speaking of deep, when we recorded last time, and I apologize if I don't remember, because it's been a year and a half, did you come to our house first and then we record or was it the other way around?
Speaker 2: No, I'm pretty sure that we recorded after because you said it was November, wasn't it? So we would have been at your house in September? Because that's okay, So it was a couple months after.
Speaker 1: Okay, But granted that was two years ago now. So I think a lot in all of our lives has changed, a lot in the world has changed. So what I think would be really cool is to talk about some of the change that has unfolded in your life since integrating this.
Speaker 2: Experience, you know, absolutely. I think what has helped me is because when I even messaged you initially before, when I listened to Duncan Trussel and who, by the way, is still one of my favorite people that has interviewed you.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I think that he's a fantastic interviewer because he's a mystic. He's a real mystic for sure, one hundred percent, and so I think that he can. I would love to hear him talk to your dad.
Speaker 1: I texted him a few weeks ago about that, and I've just pretty much resigned to like, and it's not just me either, everybody that I have ever met that have had contact with him, Like it's been like three different people in the last month have been like, dude, I can't get him to respond anymore like me either. I think he's just I don't know. So I'm just kind of like.
Speaker 2: Having a little like creative like sometimes people are recorded way ahead of schedule and they're like having like a little bit of a hiatus or something.
Speaker 5: You never know, he might be taking something.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I can't get a hold of him anymore. And that's okay. It's no hard feelings there. I Duncan. I did text him being like, I would love to hook you up with my dad to get dad on the show. But that's Okay, his loss. If that doesn't happen, No, it.
Speaker 2: Would be a fantastic conversation. I would love to hear it. But you know, I was already way down the rabbit hole before then with all of this stuff and then experiencing it obviously on your podcast just two months after that, so I hadn't had exposure to the UFO like discourse space, like I was outside of that, and so ever since then, I've obviously been keeping up with uap ufo what do they call it ufo Twitter? Even though it's not twitter ufo X. I can't call it x. It just doesn't flow off the tongue. What do you say when you tweet? Like is it?
Speaker 5: Is it a zeit?
Speaker 2: Now? That is like skeet, And then I'm like, ah, you know, I can't call it twitter because then I'm like, I still say tweet. Elon Musk really got himself into a pickle with that rebrand.
Speaker 5: It just doesn't flow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is a little weird.
Speaker 2: But I digress, which is my professional specialty, as you can tell by this episode. But I've been in that world now since having that experience, and we already dipped our toes into how I feel because I feel like hurt.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: Well, gosh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: All I know is that I spend all of my waking time semi autistically reading about these things because I actually deeply am passionate about this, right, And when I say that, I mean I'm dead serious. If hyper fixation on a subject, I probably could get some kind of autism diagnosis. But y'all know how I feel about that, like just over diagnosing. But one hundred percent, I'm down the rabbit hole on this stuff, reading it all the time. And so when I listen to these interviews, it's fascinating, fascinating reading about all this stuff and then watching these people talk and hearing things that have parallels to certain stuff. Like I messaged you the other day, Ryan, when I was listening to one of these big disclosure guys that's come out, and I went, Wow, that sounds like a mystery school initiation rights.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, and.
Speaker 2: Can I speak to it a bit because I feel like it's interesting? Yeah, So obviously, like everyone and their dog, I was watching these Jake Barber interviews and I found them really interesting, and some of the more interesting ones that have come forward, I really found him interesting to listen to. But there was one and I can't remember if it was when he was on Jesse Michael's show or with it, because there were so many hours of him talking. But I listened to one part and he's talking about how these psionic assets, which we could go it sounds like they are procured in not an ethical way and not treated very ethically, and it sounds.
Speaker 5: Really dark and horrible.
Speaker 2: But that aside, they found out that putting these psionic assets into a fight or flight state, like they have to activate their nervous system, make them afraid. It reminded me of you know the elos Yeah, yeah, but the Elosinian mysteries or any kind of like. And I told Ryan the show, the movie, the show, I sound like a boomer that show, the movie The Northman where they you know, they put him through an initiation and they take him down. They have him crawling on the ground like a wolf, and then he has to say he agrees to go through this. Back then they would say children can't consent to this, right, you know, but this is what they did. And the kid said, yes, I'm ready to be a man, right, And he's crawling around up and then you learned.
Speaker 5: What is that saying?
Speaker 2: It's like you have to master your animal instincts and then willingly say I want to be a man.
Speaker 5: So what does that mean?
Speaker 2: A man is like brave, a man is not afraid, right, And so they make the kid walk crawl through a tube and that's like a womb right, being born into the center of this like initiator experience. So they did that back then, you know what I mean. They did that to make these people have these mystical experiences. And it's like what I said before, it's like we've stripped the heart and soul out of it. But they're like, oh, yeah, we can activate the nervous system. It's like, yeah, you're doing like a horrible butchered version of an initiation, right. And so, but the thing is is, if you had someone who actually specialized in something like this questioning Jake Barber, it would be a very different conversation and they may be able to go there with him. And I find myself watching these interviews and I'm like, man, I wish I could pick someone else to interview this this person and like go there, like down these rabbit holes, because it's frustrating reading all the mystical literature and going down these avenues and then watching how we are just so like not going there when we're talking to these people, so we're not getting that much information really, you know. Yeah, every gay they're like big breakthrough, big new breakthrough. I'm like, what's the breakthrough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's the guy that has the story that's like literally our story.
Speaker 4: Oh oh oh oh oh.
Speaker 2: How he had the spiritual experience and he felt like he was going to cry. He said, it felt like it felt like my mother, it felt like my daughter. He's experiencing what he's displaying. Yes, so like he really and to his credit, you know, because again someone in his archetype, you know, that's pushing himself out there. And I think also people just don't know what to do with that because the collective is so scrolling on their phones and just an NPC land. Not the people listening to this podcast, but the average everyday person is just like what I lived in the UK and don't come for me people in the UK, but you'll know this if you're there.
Speaker 5: They are also.
Speaker 2: Particularly agnostic in the United Kingdom, like at least in London where I was. Yeah, it's not cool to think about spirituality. Right, it's very it's it's just not and please let me know if I'm wrong. And that's changed people listeners. But I remember being there and people are the British stereotype actually is the English rather, it's very very true of being very kind of buttoned up and like life or death another like you know, like they're really uncomfortable with that stuff. And so it's interesting to watch the collective who's pretty much some kind of on that that spectrum of just like I don't want to go there. And then there's the rest of us that are like swimming in this water all the time, and we're just going like can we get get to the better stuff? Not just this surface level stuff. But I guess to the average everyday person, these are like huge revelations.
Speaker 6: I suppose, yeah, wow, that I didn't even I mean, I don't know anything about the what you know that they think about over there, but like, I don't know, it seems like this is a global phenomenon at this point, is it not, like well now.
Speaker 2: Now it is, yeah, but it's if you think about it, just guys, five years ago, no one was talking about this stuff.
Speaker 5: This has been on a hyper.
Speaker 3: Even three years ago. You know, yeah, it's it's really the past. I feel like it's the past, like year and a half.
Speaker 1: It just like took off now, especially the past two months. We're never going back. Oh dude, the past few months January.
Speaker 3: Like the momentum is on a tan it is. It's it's honestly nuts. It's like every day I'm seeing new information, new UFO stories, stuff on the news and like like the drones, and it's every day it's something. It's ye and it's like, who's putting their spin on it?
Speaker 2: Are people ready for the ontological shock? What? The one thing I really liked that Jake Barber said in his interview was he said it won't be ontological shock, it will be ontological relief, Like if we find this out, because he said everybody, well not everyone, but I think he did. He goes, everyone always has that feeling of like there's got to be something more you know to this life than just what we're told. And so he said that disclosure in the way that he if he could share what he knows and feels, like if he's talking about this beautiful spiritual realization he had and that beautiful feeling he said, it wouldn't be ontological shock, it would be ontological relief. And I I tend to agree with that. You know, I think that if people actually realize that they could have these experiences on their own and really and they didn't approach it with fear, it would be But unfortunately that doesn't seem to be how it's panning out because there's so many there's just so much confusion and uh information coming from all angles. Like if I can't keep up, if you guys can't keep up, imagine how the average person if they even dipped a toe into all of this, they'd be so confused.
Speaker 5: They're like, I don't even know.
Speaker 1: There's a big push from the dark side, so to speak, the negative agenda, the dark force that that are like putting out the lie. There's a really big push and the bull crap. Uh little tagline that they try to say is like don't trust in AGI, you can't trust nhi or they'll use a Bible scripture.
Speaker 2: But we can trust you literally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even can appear as an angel of life.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And the thing that my dad says that I think is really brilliant. It's like, look if something demonic and evil is appearing when I am praying to God, then maybe we should all quit praying literally.
Speaker 2: You know. And it's just it's.
Speaker 1: Literally it's people online who have never had an experience and they're researching. They actually have zero credibility, zero.
Speaker 5: Experience, but researching in air.
Speaker 1: They're researching because they're looking at tweets, they're watching the news. They have no leg to stand on, no background in this, no experience other than U cult like fascination for UFOs, and they have the nerve to go online and act like they know shit and have an opinion on you know, trusting NHI or not trusting Nhi.
Speaker 4: Well, how about you.
Speaker 1: Should not trust the people that are neuro linguistically programming you to use a new acronym every.
Speaker 2: Six months precisely, you know.
Speaker 1: And it just made makes me stick, like be gone, like you have no room to say anything, you're not experiencing anything. Sorry, that's my unhumble moment. But it's like, you know, singing it all the time, be gone, you're yes, nobody to.
Speaker 2: Me, Well what do they say? Also, just don't speak about what you don't know, you know, So like that's it. If you haven't if you can't categorically deny it yourself, then you just say that you aren't you don't know. But it goes back to what Nick was saying. People are not comfortable with not knowing, and it just brings up another thing. And here I go punching and being kind of a bitch. But but it's nothing to I think everyone will agree that's listening. Is just sometimes I look at the the people that they don't even feel like people, right, because we're all dehumanizing ourselves by these online anonymous accounts. So God knows where it's all coming from. But when I look at the accounts replying to this, I'm like, I just kind of watch stuff. The people that actually feel like they have to add their two cents the peanut gallery on X posts. It's like red Coala Panda is X posts. That's I'm just going to say, that's a certain flavor of individual that that is probably not going to say shit if they actually see you in person. They just get their rocks off by being mean on comments because they're deeply unhappy, and ironically they're the people that need this kind of message the most, you know.
Speaker 3: That's so that's so unbelievably true. They are they need a little bit of love and compassion, and like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe that's shadow projection, do you know, Like it's almost like they are they're laughing out against the thing that they they need the most. And isn't that how we are all psychologically?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And it is also the ego thing, because you said that earlier as well. It's it's a we don't like to not know things, yes, and b we don't like to be perceived as not knowing things.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Why And that's the question why, because all the wisest people look at the cheshre cat. I'm not saying the chess your cat's the wisest person. He's a fictional character. But you know, the wisest sage is he is an archetype of a wise sage. There are the people that say, I don't know, I don't know, right, that's like the wisest thing. That's why the gesters and medieval times were actually very fucking smart people. These weren't just idiots. They were a fool. They could say whatever the fuck they want to the king, and they actually oftentimes said what they needed to hear. They didn't want to hear and so it's like that's a very that that trickster energy is actually very wise.
Speaker 5: I don't know, what do you know?
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 5: Think about it, ask yourself.
Speaker 2: It's very wise and at a sign of intelligence to admit that you don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, I think everybody should, but especially people who haven't had experiences precisely and want to speak as though they have or speak on the subject of people.
Speaker 4: Who have had experiences, and like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and even if you don't believe them, what are you getting by being a horrible, mean asshole to strangers?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why, it's been like close to twenty years now that we've been having these experiences, these beings and like proving that we communicate with them and all that, Like that doesn't even need to be stated. And can you imagine how much it's like a little pest that's just you ever just walk out on a hot summer day and there's nats flying around your head and you're just like fucking beakne when I open my life.
Speaker 2: We have so many mosquitoes out there, So yes, in Texas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know that really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, every one of our neighbors has a big ass standing water fountain. So it's like, but.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine how annoying it is? Like, you know, we're I probably shouldn't even say this because then the government assets are gonna dial that up now. But like to turn on my phone and it's like, don't trust n H. I don't trust the message. Don't trust You're being deceived by demons. You're being deceived by you.
Speaker 2: Are they mentioning you or are you going like.
Speaker 1: Replying in my comments and stuff? You know, it's like, bro, be gone, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Have you do?
Speaker 1: You say it?
Speaker 2: Just say it?
Speaker 1: Alex. Alex said something to say on Instagram from six months ago, saying stay away from NHI or you'll get harmed.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, all right, fed, all right, fed, thanks for your input.
Speaker 1: Barking when the government tells them to bart that's the same one. I'm telling you the truth.
Speaker 4: The people that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And it's just like it's annoying, bro, like I have to pretend to have to pretend, you know, Ryan to be.
Speaker 2: Fair, it's actually healthy to feel that like righteous anger. You know, it doesn't mean that you have to come for them, but to you deserve to be able to vent about that because again I ask anyone out there, imagine, if you're getting tweet after tweet, message after message, you're a liar.
Speaker 5: You're a liar, you're crazy, your dad's.
Speaker 2: As and also the degree of shit they say, Charlatan's grifters, your dad is communicating with the devil. These are things when you know the beauty of what's behind the experience, because again I experienced it myself. Imagine someone saying that about your dad. You know who you don't have who you know, but I'm speaking to the listeners, to the collective you out there, It's like, imagine, no, Ryan, of course that's your fucking life every day, but it's like you wouldn't be able to handle it. It's like the one time when I I, I don't know if you guys know, like in a past life, I worked for at Louis Uton's pressed office, press office when I lived in London.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Actually, fun fact, yeah, I met Kanye West and again he's persona on Grada. Now we're not going there, but that was back when he was putting his Easy album out and Louis Baton put on his album release party, and so I got to like walk pat by him. He's so short, by the way, blessed. Really, I believe, oh so tiny, so so tiny, much tinier than you could ever imagine. So small. And yeah, sorry, Kanye, he's so small. I was like, damn, cause I'm like five seven and I was wearing heels and so I was like, oh, hi there, you know, but I was you there. But I was so scared because I was a big fan of his at the time, like whatever. He is a very creative musical person and so at the time it was pretty cool to meet him. I was working the party, like doing the door. I was the plub But anyway, I have a point here is that, like he was standing over by the music thing and he has the Easy album on his phone and it was the ox Chord days. So he's plugging it in to the thing and I see his phone. When I say this man had like four thousand on read texts. He had like eight hundred thousand million emails his phone. I don't like having notifications, so like it gave me a heart attack looking at his phone. And I saw his phone one yeah, like it just looked so insane, and I just went no, wonder these people go nuts like.
Speaker 1: I have eighty eight thousand unopened emails.
Speaker 2: Right here, Ryan, That is a crime, look confirm? Yeah, no, that actually gets.
Speaker 3: Say the number eighty eight thousand, four hundred and twenty Ryan, When are you going to take care of that?
Speaker 2: Like? What the fuck? So what?
Speaker 1: I have fifty three missed calls, forty two unopened text messages, you know, and that that.
Speaker 2: Gives me so much anxiety I have.
Speaker 3: Let's see, I have one hundred and ninety six on read text messages.
Speaker 5: You nick what?
Speaker 2: I have five right now and I'm sweating for me.
Speaker 4: I'm not good.
Speaker 1: I wish it was five?
Speaker 2: But is I have to because I oh god, no, guys, I don't know about that. But what I'm saying is that that's hard and like the weight of that Isn't it weird how these little digital interactions can really weigh on you, and then you gaslight yourself saying, oh, it's not a big deal with these I don't know these people, but that affects you. And so yeah, it just definitely does this upswelling of things I've told you when we were talking the other days. I've been thinking about you, guys, because and then Jen, I'm sure, like, what's that like to have your partner you're you're trying to lift them up and support them through these moments and it's just their families getting barraged by hate and just it affects everybody in your orbit.
Speaker 5: And I think people don't think about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I would. I don't want to like characterize it as just being barraged by hate, because like rest assured, it's, oh, there's lots of way, way more. It's all, it's always way more, for sure, online, you know, online for sure.
Speaker 2: I think I meant just the most the most recent upswelling, because I feel for a while it was just all love, like with the occasional weird hate which is creators.
Speaker 1: And it honestly kind of still is like that, at least as far as like comments are concerned. I have noticed, like on X particularly, that's where the FEDS and the d i A really like to come out to play.
Speaker 2: And they like, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's it's really a hellscape over there. And like the the activity is unusually high from the uh, the very obvious targeting accounts. I get the occasional ones on Instagram now too, which is really weird. But no, I mean it's it's still way more positive. It's just like I think the increased interaction in general is like, oh my god, you know what I.
Speaker 2: Mean, it's it's stressful.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if it's the it's not even the it's.
Speaker 5: It's almost like energetically, yeah, energetically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you feel the energy of it, right, because you feel it. You see the subject lines, you see the beginning of the message, you see and so you're like, oh god, oh god, I know that.
Speaker 5: I you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It just it energetically and it's not stress it's just kind of going. You're like, it's almost creating like to do lists for you in the back of your mind and it gives you.
Speaker 1: Uh, subconscious Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's like being assaulted with with digital communications.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess. Yeah, I don't mean.
Speaker 2: And it's not it's no shade to the people that are reaching out to you either. It's just the day, our day and age like sometimes like my best friends, and it's the same with you, like, right, you know that if I message you or if you message me, if we don't get back for a few days. Me and you are just like that's just the way it is, you know, because I think like sending a message now it's like the Pony Express. Whenever you get back to me, it's all good. Like I don't mind. I actually kind of like it. It's like waiting for a letter. It's cool. It doesn't have to be instant. But I think some people, as I know from like when I used to have my DMS on and listeners would message me like, damn, people really think you're out here like able to answer everything, and I'm going I don't have the time in the day to barely take a shower because of my baby, Like I'm sorry your comment is not getting answered. I can't. It's hard.
Speaker 5: But anyway, that was a TI rate.
Speaker 1: I love it. No, it's and you know, I'm really happy. I'm really grateful. I'm grateful for the growth. But yeah, so there are some days, like in the past few days, especially where I've been feeling like, oh my god, like I have to have a cutoff, I have to have a I have to have a boundary where it's like eight pm. I'll tell you what. In the last like three or four days especially, uh you did that. I am like hardly even looking at my social media anymore.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't bear it. I honestly I cannot bear.
Speaker 2: It super healthy. You have to. I have like a I literally have you know how you can set up focus modes on your iPhone?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah you can't.
Speaker 2: My mine is called Hermit and it has the icon of a scissor when I put it on to s and I go in Hermit mode all the time, and then the only messages that can show are like my mom and my sister in zas. So, like you know how when you go to focus and it just can like delete and so because those are the people that I know that if there's an emergency I need that actually be able.
Speaker 1: To call me. I just do that. Do not disturb is that you.
Speaker 2: Can set up specific you can modify it modes. Yeah, you should set one.
Speaker 4: On focus is like do not disturb, like what like customize.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I'd like Nick can call me, can call me? I know, yeah, yeah, it's n for sure.
Speaker 2: It's really so whenever I just need like a moment of like smooth brain time, like I just turn on Hermit mode and I'm like, uh, no, one knows me, like, yes, you know, And all my friends appreciate that because they they're like you, right, I know they need their time to But yeah, being a creator, I think is something I remember early on when I started my podcast, I was out there searching for resources of other creators writing about creative burnout of like that kind of thing, and there's not much out there about it. So as creators, it's a very unique experience that we're living, especially when we share so vulnerably. A lot of people feel very close to you because they listen to you all the time, and then they don't know what it's like on your end where you're getting a lot of messages and all I want is to be able to give everyone a very individual reply because they deserve it. I'm so honored, But it's going like WHOA. As a creator, you don't know how to manage all of that because at the end of the day, you're also just one person.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it's it's it's interesting.
Speaker 2: And then so you guys must get that on a whole other level because even me, I get outreach, but probably nothing like what you and especially your dad is getting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was on the phone with Dad today and he told me that he like, on his book, he has a book email and it's like on that account alone, he has seventeen thousand unopened emails from people that that's like.
Speaker 2: Like want him to pray for them, just a various things, Yeah, various things.
Speaker 1: And it's like it's insane, and it's you know, we really are just normal people. Like, yes, we don't we don't have we don't have uh, you know, you know who I have? You know who I have? I have Nick and Alex.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well su and I have my wife.
Speaker 5: It sounds like a good crew to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's what I'm saying, like outside of the family, like this is what we have, yeah, and that as a manager for his book, and like we don't have some crew of like no, you know, all these fricking people.
Speaker 2: But that's that's the future. That's the media of the future. You know, we're all the as you can see, mainstream media is just like slow dying on the vine. It's a pretty beautiful thing to see it. Quite frankly, I enjoy it. It's good for us because we're podcasters. We're like, thank you, We'll take that. I have a question for you, Ryan, let me because I think also your listeners will appreciate this question. Do you have like a favorite because it's not a negative, I could, we're being positive. Polly's here right now, So I'm asking, do you have a favorite creator right now that talks about this stuff? Like do you ever find yourself or a couple of them that you're like really liking right now about what stuff? Just this kind of stuff like in the uh, none of it?
Speaker 1: No, why not because most of it's bullshit?
Speaker 2: But I will I will lightly challenge you as your friend. Do you think that maybe that is a very black and white approach?
Speaker 1: Yes, and I'm happy with that. Yeah, I have nothing to prove, like.
Speaker 2: Oh no, some of them have an interesting like some of them are like I have an example of one of one of them that I absolutely love and I'm curious, but I don't want to like James Baldoni, for example, the guy who was engaging the phenomenon. Have you ever seen his He has kind of a smallesh channel. Man, I love that guy. He seems like, Oh he's such a sweet nugget.
Speaker 1: No, well, I mean you just got to think about it, like when you've been experiencing something for your entire life, you know, almost twenty years. And I mean this very like respectfully, but you asked, right.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, yeah?
Speaker 1: Why why?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: Like think about could you stomach sitting in your own time, like listening to other people talk theoretically about something you've been seeing your whole life, Like why It's like I have nothing to gain, It'd be a waste of my time. What to hear the head them discuss a headline about something that I could read in five seconds. I don't need to hear their take on something that I've seen and they haven't. Let's be honest. Yeah, it's just I'm just being honest, like.
Speaker 5: That's and that's fair.
Speaker 2: I guess my my perspective is also that because that that makes sense truly, I I get that.
Speaker 5: But I guess what I'm wondering is is you.
Speaker 1: I liked your episode, That's what I mean. It's like yours.
Speaker 2: There we go. So what I'm saying is are there people out there like besides me that that you're going? Ah. I like how they're approaching this stuff, like the reason why I mentioned James Baldoni like that engaging the phenomenon. I just love how he again, he seems like another one of us, that is that is questioning it all and and going on.
Speaker 5: What does what does it mean?
Speaker 2: You know, really like taking a more mystical perspective about it, and it's really and he is a very soft spoken person. I just I like his vibes. So I didn't know if you've ever watched any of his stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay about about Yeah, I mean, I've been in this game a long time. No, I know a lot of people.
Speaker 2: People I probably know them, I know, and I'm green and I've done that a few times. Yeah, Okay, to shakes, we'll talk about you know, not all. Yeah, No, that's that's true. That's true, and I know that to be the case. Hence why I've gotten just so I've just put my nose back into my my favorite books now and like going down the path.
Speaker 1: Because let me make it very clear, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cut you off with you on the subject that you you wound me up, on the subject that I and you set me free. So now it's like I have to I have to tell you this. Please most people, even if they appear to have small channels out there that are just like your guy talking about UFOs, UH probably government don't.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I'm okay, Well trust me time anymore. But I do watch Danny Jones sometimes just because it's fucking unhinged. Unhinged.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got a great show.
Speaker 2: He's got a good show because he's just the people there are just it's all over the place. So I just I do enjoy watching that. Sometimes.
Speaker 1: You ever wonder how these like small UFO channels can get all these high profile powerful uh CIA and pending on assets on their show and they all have the same message that and they have the same little circles of content creators, and they like spout the same bullshit. Damn it, Ryan, I mean you asked.
Speaker 5: I know you're right. I see that. Actually I see that.
Speaker 2: My my toxic trait is that I I'm very trusting naturally, and so I always just try to see the best. But I know that, like I'm not saying that you don't, but you've seen too much basically, like you've you've seen it all.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean the CIA evaded my life when I was fourteen years old, So I just have like a different perspective on a lot of these players, and that is another reason why I'm like, why would I waste my time listening to just other people talk about a phenomenon they've never seen? Times are different, maybe they have, Yeah, you know, it's just like and it's not even a disrespect thing, it's a why waste my time?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you think that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Uh, I can't think off the top of my head, like do you think that? Like you know, Emerald is listening to the podcast about like, you know, people learning how to cook. Like, no, he's out there cooking, he's whoever, that's.
Speaker 2: A terrible emerald of nhim.
Speaker 4: I never heard that.
Speaker 1: What an icon random example that I could think of on the fly. But like yeah, like it's just again, I say this with respect, but like no that I can't. I can't stomach like listening to the UFO content. You know, you could listen to my one and I love yours, and yours is different.
Speaker 2: I guess why?
Speaker 1: How come? Because A, you're my friend and I know you and I trust you and.
Speaker 2: Your adpotism yes friend friend nepotism.
Speaker 1: But it's about me but but no serious answer. It's very deep and it encompasses a lot of things, Like you're just spot.
Speaker 5: On yes, you're spot on. I say that, Yes I am spot on.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm not saying I'm not saying that all people out there are what I'm describing. I'm just saying I would much rather watch my anime. I would much rather listen to a podcast.
Speaker 2: Have so much time in the day, why would you waste your time listening.
Speaker 1: I'm not a UFO fanatic. I'm not out here desperate and be part of the UFO fan club.
Speaker 2: This is you know what, and neither am I. What I find is, I guess I am. What I do is I listen to it and I'm going like, huh interesting, put that in my bag, you know what I mean. It's what inspired me to make that episode. If I hadn't have been tuned into all this stuff, I never would have made that episode because I was listening to it and I was like, no, now I got to say something. Let me just you know what I mean. I was just I had to so watching it. I watch it and I find it interesting to see some of the threads and little echoes of things that I'm reading in all of these different books that I'm reading, and I'm just going, huh interesting. But I I am finding it difficult to keep up these days, and I've been kind of stopping because there's only so many four hour interviews you can listen to. With the next military dude, it gets very old, very old, honestly, very I'm tired. For one, I'm tired. How can we get like an old funny grandma or something like, come on, I'm so tired of us.
Speaker 1: However, you know what, to be fair, we're not a UFO show. We're not sitting around talking about you.
Speaker 2: And I think and I think a lot of people think that too, and it's just like, no, it's it's actually, you guys are just a what would you categorize your podcast like a spirituality podcast? Because that's what I.
Speaker 3: Meta documentary, that's what it am. An elevator pist element, that's what we've called it. Like the beginning, it's beginning because really it's just about the Bledsoe's experience. It's just like all the other stuff that we talk about is just like hoping to contextualize the experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, yeah, that's a good idea.
Speaker 4: And that sounds a good the way I said it.
Speaker 2: It did, it really did.
Speaker 1: I'm sold watching sometime. Yeah, I'm watching it right now. But you know what, I want to be clear though, Molly, like I don't. I don't say what I said to make you or anybody feel bad, Okay, I just want to stress this. I know that there are a lot of people out there in the world who are so obsessed and fascinated by the topic of UFOs that all they want to do is research it. That's fine. I do not mean any disrespect towards that. I am not that guy. You know, my dad was a carpenter for fifty years. He's not at home watching carpentry videos at night after a job. He's doing the things he enjoys.
Speaker 2: Such a good point. I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not sitting here trying to research UFOs. I don't feel, honestly, as if I need to. I've been experiencing this since I was thirteen years old. It is a normal part of my life. It's like it's just a fundament.
Speaker 2: And also, you're okay with what you know and what you don't know at this point, right like you've made peace with it. And I'm not saying you don't because there is, yeah, there's something stuff. Nobody knows everything. You know what I mean, we don't know. You know what you know of your experiences, and that's enough for you, you know what I mean? Like you you have your knowing, is what I'm saying. So it's you're You're not out there trying to get somebody else's knowing.
Speaker 1: You have your My research is going out and to the side, to the night sky and communicating and getting confirmation from the beings. You know. It's not Yeah, it's not listening to some random show and that's okay. Again, I want to stress I'm not knocking anybody that does that. No, I'm I'm much more content just watching one piece of chilling.
Speaker 2: Speaking of which, we need to do the phone skywatching with you and your dad, because remember when we left and Chris was like, we'll have to do it where we call you because I got to say, I've been out a few times and I've tried, and I'm just like, damn, yeah, we should. Doesn't just it just doesn't hit the same as when you're with let's do it. We should. I would love to, Yeah, we'll do it. I go out there sometimes and I'm like, Yo, what's up, guys, Let's do this again, and they're like, not today, Moly. The orbs just aren't aren't playing playing ball with me right now. But I go out there. I try.
Speaker 1: Well, I have to say, I'm feeling a little bit. Uh, I don't know what the word is. You you got me wound up on the UFO subject, the good which is funny good because I hyped you up before we were going to record. We were like, we can't get too wound up.
Speaker 2: I know, and look at look what happened me stirring the pot.
Speaker 1: She text me today and it was like, uh, you know, obviously we still have for tonight. Yeah, of course, and uh, what do you want to go into tonight? I was like, I really want to get down into the esoteric stuff. And it ended up being straight UFO hot goss tea. Yeah, it ended up being straight UFO guests.
Speaker 2: And I'm not madifying it, but I mean, but I will say, it's stuff. That's it's it's what's being talked about right now. And I and and I also think that it's it's the it's the angle that people need to be looking at. The The TLDR of it is basically just be okay with the unknowable and also go out there and have your own experiences in whatever way that looks for you. Because for me, I've crafted my own pick and mix bag of spirituality, you know what I mean. I read a lot of these books and some of my essays. I'm just reading a book right now by this sick ass author. She's like but she's old like ritual magician style, so you know, she writes about this stuff. It's very cool. Her name's what is it, Dolores nor Wiki or something. But it's just so funny because any any like evangelical Christian would be like, that's that's demonic. That's the first three pages. The first three pages is this woman who's writing this book in like the sixties, and she's like, so, first you're gonna want to make your pillars, like you know, the the black and white pillars. And she's like, you can get some pipes from the local store, spray paint them black. And then she's like and I'm like, it's this little grandma telling us how to do ritual. Yes, it's just so it's so cute. But at the end of the day, you read these things though, and that's what I do. I read them and then there are little things you can pick apart, and then you start to also just see the connecting thread of all of this stuff. And it's just that your answers are within all of this stuff. Even these ritual magicians, they're so silly, you don't need She's literally giving us a pattern to make our own rope.
Speaker 5: Like we're little.
Speaker 2: We're like, we're about to do dungeons and dragons right like, which like cool, honestly, but I'm not gonna. And she also said you can only achieve the results if you sow your own rope. I'm like, bitch, I'm not sewing my own rope. I'm sorry, I'm not like, I don't know. She says, ceiling blue and put stars on the ceiling. I'm going, girl, I'm tired. Three pages in, I'm already tired of magic.
Speaker 4: Okay, Brenda, I'm not paining my ceiling.
Speaker 1: You real, I got a wizard Amazon.
Speaker 2: It's it's all of these, all of these beautiful spiritual texts. People have the kernel of it, but they're all saying, this is my way, this is my way, this is my way. Yeah, find your way, you know, and it doesn't mean somebody else's way. But as soon as you start saying you have to do it like this, and it is this, you're already off the mystical path, like you're already Yeah, I agree, you're back at square one again.
Speaker 3: You have to maintain some level of agnosticism or.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe not necessarily that, but like openness. I don't know, maybe it's what I mean openness flexibility.
Speaker 3: Because agnosticism is just saying I'm questioning, and you're forever questioning.
Speaker 4: Yes, So as you.
Speaker 3: A little shred, you gotta maintain some agnosticism, like yes, get out I love what you're saying. Get out there, have your experiences, have your mixed bag of the things that you connect with and the things that work for you.
Speaker 2: And also recognize, recognized to be able to spot when someone is like doing the most when they're going like, oh, I have to do it this way or this, that and the other. And watch how easily neuroticism EEPs into everything. You know. You can make anything neurotic. You can make going on the treadmill neurotic or healthy. You can make drinking a glass of wine that's cool, but then the whole bottle not so much. Right if you're rigid about things. It's the same thing with Zaz is on like his protein journey. He's trying to like bulk up again. And this man, anyone out there that tries to eat two hundred grams of protein, you got to make that your whole life.
Speaker 5: So this man is.
Speaker 2: Weighing things, and I'm going, you know what, this is giving a like pageant girl anarexia energy that I have and when I was sixteen, But you know, like things can become neurotic. And he laughs, he's doing it because he wants to to get strong again and fair enough, this is maybe forever. But I told him, I was like, sas, you know that if you're weighing your food forever, like that's maybe no longer healthy anymore. That's just neuroticism, and which he agrees, And so I'm just going, spirituality can become a neuroticism, just like anything else.
Speaker 5: And I think that's what we're sing.
Speaker 1: I agree. I to be completely honest, sometimes I feel like I fall into those traps.
Speaker 2: But the fact that you can say that you do at least you have an awareness of it, and so you can like recalibrate yourself.
Speaker 4: Yes, Yes, that's all it takes, is that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we all do I do. I have to sometimes go, Okay, you guys probably feel this too. When I've really been taking in too much of this stuff, I'm going I actually just need to like play Assassin's Creed or something, or I need ask me.
Speaker 4: After every single episode we.
Speaker 5: Were right, turn my brain off for a bit.
Speaker 1: I want to hear.
Speaker 3: No, my bandwidth is tiny for this type of stuff, and like I'm just every episode I'm like.
Speaker 4: Who okay, guys, I'm beat. Yeah, go home and play Minecraft for sure.
Speaker 2: I got it. And that's a good thing. It's like the magician tarot card. You know, it's my favorite tarot card. Like, you know, you got to have you got to keep your one foot on planet Earth with all of this stuff, and there's magic in the mundane, you know. That's another thing that people forget. I think that's a beautiful thing. I just learned this concept called the the hearth Fire, and it's all about the magic of tending to your everyday life. And I think that's a really beautiful thing, right, Like making a cup of tea for the person you love can be a magical thing. You can like infuse love into doing that or just being with that person that you love.
Speaker 5: That's very magical.
Speaker 2: But people are like, no, no, no, I need to go and watch the newest UFO thing. No, just do something. Tend to the hearth fire. That's just as magical, right as as anything else.
Speaker 3: I love that so much, And I love that you're saying that because I identify so much with that. Like, yes, I'm very much the magic and the mundane type of stuff. We were talking about this recently and I said something to the effect of, like I feel the exact same way like when I see an orb as when I do like watching the ocean, like it's so beautiful and captivating. Yes, but it's it's all kind of it's all magic to me. And yeah, like I love cooking for people and making tea or getting people you know, like stuff like that.
Speaker 4: And because it feels it does feel magical.
Speaker 2: It feels like because it is, you're giving energy.
Speaker 5: You are I was about to say, you're giving energy to people.
Speaker 2: And think about all those times when you are watching the ocean and you have that realization of like, oh I need to say that to that person, or Oh, you're on a walk and you're going, oh, that's that's what I'm going to Oh, that book or whatever. I've had so many magical moments like that in the last couple of years. Crazy shit, right, where I'm on a walk and like a name, Well, what's what I put in that episode of UF, the episode Ryan did. I was walking and I literally was looking at a hummingbird, right, and I just thought, Oh, this name popped into my mind. That's very magical.
Speaker 4: Right. It wasn't.
Speaker 2: It wasn't seeing a craft, it wasn't a little gray man, it wasn't like anything. But it was that's magical too. And that was just on a walk with my daughter, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one of those little moments just happened because for like a good ten minutes now, I was waiting for the opportunity to bring this up.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: And then and then you mentioned Assassin's Creed, which was my segue into I wanted to ask you because and I know I'm stalling on saying what it is because I like to build up the question.
Speaker 3: Right, and you're just stalling more by That's that's part of it, because particularly helping you, I know, and.
Speaker 1: They're forestalling more, right, and come on, guys, particularly what this it is? I have been very interested in as of late, which happens to be heavily featured in Assass's creed. So I wanted to ask you if you have been interested in this particular subject, which is the Templars.
Speaker 2: Ugh obsessed? You know, get this? How crazy is this? Look on my audible? Right now on your audible?
Speaker 1: I yeah, the.
Speaker 4: App Oh oh damn wow, literally right there, it's just called the Templar.
Speaker 1: So what's your take?
Speaker 5: What's my take on the Templars?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: God, what a question, Ryan, I mean, what do we have another five fucking hours here? I mean that's a that's a that's a doozy of a question. I mean, I find well, the Templars truly understood the perennial philosophy, you know they I just like any organization, do I think that when things get it's a really great segue actually, because I think as an organization, just like anything, when they get too structured, when they start, anything starts the magic.
Speaker 5: That what I've learned. Have you ever heard of an egg, Gregor?
Speaker 2: It's like a concept in magic, right, Yeah, So like I think that sometimes that it's just there's something about probably happened with the Catholic Church.
Speaker 5: There's a certain magic.
Speaker 2: There, and then it becomes a bloaded institution and it loses its magic, and then corrupt people start to see it's a way to get money and power and all those things. That's how I feel about the Templars. I think like eventually things just like the wheels started to fall off, But for me, I think that they It's one of my favorite things to learn about and geek out on. And this book by Dan Brown, I mean or Dan Jones, Sorry, have you ever heard of him? He hosts this incredible history podcast. I think it's it's not the rest is history or something. I mean, his voice just so sick and British and like, oh, captivating man's.
Speaker 1: British laws or canons, which is the Kingdom could be properly governed in a man pleasant Oh you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Come on. Reminds me of like falling asleep to Harry Potter books on tape when I was little. I fall asleep to this book. It's no offense. Stand it's really good. It's just as well.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he's like, whoa.
Speaker 2: It's a fifteen hour deep dive on the Templars. Highly read, and Ryan he did a whole other book on like the Plantagenet Plantagenet, like Tudor family line, which I think you would find very interesting. Yeah, exactly, So I mean, what would you what? What do you want to know my perspective on the Templars? I guess, like, what do you mean? What do I think of them?
Speaker 1: Well? I was just asked them. Yeah, for sure. I've recently, I've just recently been very interested in the templars because the grand master of a particular templar order has recently come on my radar, and.
Speaker 2: I know who it is. Yeah, can I say the name?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 5: Timothy Hogan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, love him, love him. Have you met him?
Speaker 2: No? I've literally watched probably like fifteen hours of him speak. I've listened to every interview he's ever done because I love him and I think he's the real deal.
Speaker 1: He's definitely the real deal. I have several friends that are very good friends with him and know him personally and are even part of the order.
Speaker 2: I am so jealous, and I wish I could come on as just a weird little co host for that episode.
Speaker 5: Really, but I'll be listening.
Speaker 1: I'm not in contact. I'm just curious I'm just learning myself because.
Speaker 5: Oh, you haven't reached out to him yet.
Speaker 1: Well, no answer. But yeah, well he's busy, yeah, fair, And that's okay. You know, I'm just exciting.
Speaker 2: I've seen him on some interesting channels that I would be like, you guys have such a I just nerdily wish that he will come on here so that I can listen to you guys talk to him. He's a really interesting guy. But continue, I have a good feeling about it.
Speaker 1: But long for a short I went on a friend's show recently by the name of Matt Bell. He's a good friend of mine and he has an amazing show, and we became friends because I went on his show. I didn't really know him that well yet. But anyway, I'm at his place at his amazing studio in Bradenton, Florida, and he's like, hey, I had I did an episode of my show. You should really check out when you you know, when you're out of here. It's uh with the Grand Master of the Templar Knights. You should check it out. And I was like, okay, Now, I went and I listened. At about two hours in, they start talking about me, and I was like, what the fuck this is weird? Wait, Timothy Hogan did well, no, no, no, the host brought it up, and then so what did he's What was Timothy Hogan's take on Well, they were I came up because they were talking about how the Templar Knights do initiations at the temples in Egypt, at the pyramids, they actually host initiations and there have been many occasions where they'll see orbs over the pyramid and they they and you could tell that his uh, his understanding of it was pretty high level, but not like you know, it's not like the beings are coming down and you know, giving them the whole works.
Speaker 2: But yeahs you know.
Speaker 1: But I will say this actually accidentally ties back to the question earlier you asked, when I'm interested in hearing people's take on UFOs, Well, this is exhibit A. Yeah, the Grand Master of the Templar Order, you're talking about having initiations in the temples at Sick Egypt, and then they get outside and they get into a meditative, you know, state that's heart centered. He says, it's all about being in the state of the heart, and we send the frequency out and then every now and then they will see orbs, it'll appear and then it's gone, and that's it. That's the extent of it. He's not claiming he knows exactly what they are other than you know, it's a spiritual thing.
Speaker 2: And again that's an example of a guy who has done his own spiritual homework. You know, he's even the grand Master. And by the way, his background is so fascinating as a person. So but he's been he has been swimming in this since he was a child, was so young, he was born into it exactly. But he even with everything he knows and has seen, he still maintains the energy of someone that's like, you know, like I don't claim to know exactly what this is. He just claims is he he comes across as that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I've listened to a few of his interviews now just because of that, and uh.
Speaker 2: I love listening to him talk. Listeners should definitely google Timothy Hogan and like watch him.
Speaker 1: Absolutely start with the Matt Bell one just because that's my friend. This vase here is a well I'm covering it, but this this plastic thing here is a uh how can I say this? It is a three D print It's a three D printed one to one replica of five thousand year old Egyptian vases that my friend Matt owns. He has like the largest private collection in the world. They're actually ancient face many of them are like mint condition.
Speaker 4: Yeah. He like did like a three D scan of it, right, Yeah, and then.
Speaker 1: Then three D printed it and he gave it to me as a gift. So I keep you here in my studio.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's such a cool gift.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He's a really cool guy. He's like the Bruce Wayne and podcasting. He's a ceo by day. He owns and runs you know, bells. Have you heard of bells the retail store. It's like it's super big, especially in Florida. Anyway, he's like the ceo of bells by day and then by night he has like this badass podcaster like Bro, you're Bruce Wayne.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: Anyway, he put me onto the templar thing, and that's why I asked you. Because of that experience, I'm particularly interested in studying the templars. And the more I study and the more I like learn, I'm like, hmm. So, on the one hand, you have the Rosicrucians claiming that they're the oldest tradition. But then on the other hand, you have.
Speaker 5: But I think there's a lot of crossover between the two.
Speaker 1: There is, But then you have no real historical evidence of the Rosicrucians until like the sixteen hundreds when those manifestos start popping up. Then, on the other hand, the Templars are legitimately historically older, and they're claiming that the Rosicrucians came from them.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, hmmm, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: I wasn't a Rosicrucian kick for a while. Now I feel like I'm in a Templar kick.
Speaker 2: I'm like trying to I feel like they're one and the same.
Speaker 1: Truth they are, but it's like, you know, it's like the same panthers.
Speaker 2: It's all you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, It's it's all a bunch of big, oiled up, muscular dudes with not much more capacity for life out there throwing a ball on a grass field. I mean, what else are they doing there? It's what they do. They throw a ball. They say, all right, everybody, go ball, and they throw a ball. That's what they do.
Speaker 2: And some of them were a same my spirit right now, some.
Speaker 1: Of them wear a panther's jersey. But it's all it's all fooz a ball. You know what I'm saying. It's the same thing. It's just different teams. Yeah, a fooz a ball there's you know, it's all sports ball.
Speaker 2: Well, I love both of those teams. I play for both those teams. I play for the Templars and the Rosicrucians. I like them, and but I do not hate. Was just the joke, I know, I I but the Rosicrucians to me, it's more like, I don't know about you, Ryan, when I have listened, when I've read about it, it's more like the Rosicrucians are very similar to like the Grail myth, where I feel like the Rosicrucians were almost because Christian Rosencreuz don't quote quote me on that thatt, but the guy, the person of the Rosicrucian order, they say that that he may never have even actually existed. It may have been like it's more of like this mythical thing, just like the Grail myth is like who knows if there was actually a Grail. It's more of the holy Grail, is you right? The journey within? Yeah, and I think and the Templars were actually a legit organization like they they were they their purpose was to make sure that people that were going on pilgrimages weren't getting murdered. You know, they could actually go to and take pilgrimages to these to these sites and have these spiritual revelations, arguably taking them to spiritually SkyWatch.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know it's crazy. My mother has seen a massive orb very close. It was over the tiny house that you stayed in. Oh wow, like on the roof of that so you've seen that. It's not very high up, it's a little Yeah, this was an orb that was like as big as that building but on top of it, and it was the shape of a templar cross. Now, my mom has no idea what I.
Speaker 2: Was about to say. I can't imagine you have on no, no, no.
Speaker 1: My mom is freaking out.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: She's trying to explain it. She's like it was a cross, but it was like even yeah, yeah, and I'm like, oh okay, like a templar cross. I was talking to a friend of mine the other day and I was just asking him these kinds of questions and he goes, have you ever seen an image of a photon? And I was like, no, googling, you've seen an image of a photon? Google cross, templar cross.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, oh shit, I just googled it, templar cross. I just guys, I google photon image and it takes to Reddit and it is easily a templar cross. And the title of the post is this is what a single photon looks like? And the Reddit thing that it's on is slash are interesting as fuck? Interesting? Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's I just was found that very fascinating. And I know you're with the medieval ages and stuff, so I thought you'd have an opinion on that. So that's why I asked, uh, that's very I.
Speaker 3: Just found the exact article that you show it as our slash interesting as bug.
Speaker 1: Can you get a little closer so they can see the photon. It's the red part. For the listener at home that like is seeing that on the camera. Yeah, that's the photon. That is what a single every single photon looks like. It's the same as the Rosicruscian symbol. The vertical line is the spiritual and the horizontal line is the material. Yeah, the physical.
Speaker 2: Oh, we've been talking about it's like the throw card, right, yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we are the mental. Yeah, we are spiritual and physical.
Speaker 4: We are.
Speaker 1: We're hybrids.
Speaker 2: It's a superpower if you think about you know that. But but the problem is is that we're out of balance and so we're all that we we have lost the spiritual part. And then some people that have taken one too many Ayahuascar retreats, they are stuck in total spiritual wou land and they have forgotten to tend to the hearth fire right, like they've forgotten the magic and the mundane piece.
Speaker 5: It's always a that's why.
Speaker 2: Like the people that actually practice real shit, like they're real practitioners. They're the people that it's like the billionaires that are in the flip flops and the board shorts. They're not showing off their wealth. I feel like it's that that's the energy with the most spiritual people I've met. And when I say that, I'm talking about people that are really are very well read on these things and actually are not being out there about it.
Speaker 5: You would never know they're not.
Speaker 2: They're not wearing like the free people hat and renting a Bungalow and Joshua Tree and doing their divine feminine coaching containers. They are you know what I'm saying. It's a thing.
Speaker 4: You're a word smith.
Speaker 1: I swear told you she's brilliant. Your last gave her life too, did y'all see that? Smart bars, I do.
Speaker 2: What I can. I think it's the baby wait, but the extra chitmunk cheeks are there, but but you know it's that's It brings me back to your dad. He's not having he doesn't want to have to do extra extra explaining because he knows. He knows what he knows, and so half the yes and also half the ship that he could say it was like and I will say it did Sean Ryan interview. It was hard to watch, mainly just because you could tell that your dad was doing the best he could. But Sean Ryan, and I'm fine with that, right. Sean Ryan is someone who clearly perceives his worldview through like a pretty like a very Christian lens and and and I mean like just very very much so like And at one point it was either his interview with your dad or the one he did with Diana. I was with Diana Pasolka, and I think that he said something and I'm and I quote he said, should we even pay attention to anything if it's not in the Bible? WHOA? And I was like, I was like, and Diana Pasolka was like, you could tell she was like Ryan, and you could tell that she had she had the energy of someone that was like had to tell someone that Santa wasn't real, Like she was just like Ryan. There there are, interestingly, surprisingly, there are some things at that are not in the Bible that we should definitely listen to.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, holy sh did you.
Speaker 1: See the photo of her like at the Vigilance Elite sign, like you know, like my dad did, like every guest that goes on a show they signed his Vigilance Oh yeah, did you see her like promo photo? No, look like she was in pain really, And that's all. I don't want to comment negative, but yeah, I will very comfortable.
Speaker 2: It was very uncomfortable. And so to bring it back to the interview.
Speaker 1: To hide we have nothing to hide people, We're smiling, We're not looking uncomfortable in the pain.
Speaker 2: We're on a dad, Chris Ryan was Chris not Chris Ryan. Sean Ryan Chris Ryan, I'm getting all my names all up. He was having a hard time talking to your dad because he's asking basically, and that's what everyone says. Chris Bledsoe says, Jesus has come back. Chris Bloodsoe. It says like that your dad is literally, like fully evangelical christening it. And I'm like, no, no, no, guys, it's not what he's saying. But unfortunately, Sean Ryan's like leading it there because that's his paradigm. But your dad's paradigm is so much more expansive than that. Yes, and so that interesting because like I just was going the whole time. I was like, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, someone else needs to be asking these questions because that's not what your dad is saying. Like your dad is, at least my understanding of what he's trying to say there is that there is going to be a radical shift in consciousness. And your dad's not saying that Jesus Christ is the bee all one. He is one of the ascended masters in your dad's view, right as in your dad clearly looks he's reading about ancient Egypt. Your dad knows that God is everything everywhere, all at once, and all the gods are the same. He ties all those threats together. But again, you're gonna get a specific kind of vibe when you're getting interviewed by Sean Ryan, who is asking, literally taking the serious question of should we take anything seriously that is not in my Bible? And I'm going.
Speaker 1: I'm like, sir, what Dad actually said was, uh, you know, maybe the Lady, maybe the heavenly host, maybe Jesus. I don't know. I just know that a peace of heaven is coming to help and that there's going to be a new knowledge that things will be different.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, and how And this is what I'll say. That is probably that's the best your dad can do to convey ineffable mystical wisdom that he has experienced in his mind right as in like he's he's had these knowings through his direct experiences. And there are some things that you just can't articulate. You can do your best. It's like someone can make a painting. They can say, but at the end of the day, we're using the language we have, and at the end of the day it's going to very much get It's hard to convey something like that.
Speaker 1: The crazy thing is like even the cut had that in it, and people are still like, you know, going to say that didn't even get cut. Yeah, that part's in it. Yeah yeah, like it's whatever.
Speaker 2: It's just interesting. But again, you can't make That's another good lesson is you can't make people wake up or know things until they're ready to know it. And when they have that knowing, it's like you you're not out there seeking for the answers outside anymore. You've got your knowing and you don't have to prove it to anybody else. And that's what I I That's why I said at the beginning of all of this is I really wish that I could download what I experienced into other people's minds. Not because what I experienced is to be all end all, but I wish I could download that knowingness because I stood there and saw the circumstances.
Speaker 5: Not just I saw an orb.
Speaker 2: It was the fact that your dad wanted to leave the restaurant to get there at a certain time because he had a feeling it would happen at a certain time, and it was when you know, he's not doing anything of summoning your dad is literally connected to this and he knows we're all.
Speaker 5: Connected to this.
Speaker 2: And when he told me to focus on what I needed healing from, and I actually really did that, and I told your dad about one of the most horrible things that had happened to me, and I started crying and that is when it happened. Yeah, how is that demonic? If that's demonic, like what that it was? And then it's the feeling you get afterwards of like and my husband hugged Chris. Zaz never cries, and Zaz said that he hugged Chris and just cried. Yes, and so and I know my husband And that's like, you like people out there, not you people, because like, dear God, this is the Bloodstoe sid So audience.
Speaker 5: They all get it.
Speaker 2: But the people that are out there watching those interviews and saying things like, oh, this is part of the Chris is paid off, like all this stuff. I feel for people out there because the them, the they out there that is has nefarious uh intentions. They're doing a really good job of keeping people really confused. And I feel bad for people because it's not an easy time to be alive right now, and people are confused and don't know who to believe, but if they did, if they were in front of your dad, they wouldn't be saying those things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, You're absolutely right.
Speaker 2: Because your dad. It's not even that you can't help but meet Chris Bledsoe and like feel his very loving presence. He's just a very loving person to where it's just like instantly disarming. We talked about it, like your dad literally has a twinkle in his eye like an old wizard or something.
Speaker 5: It's just like, so it's true.
Speaker 2: He really has this beautiful twinkle in his eye and he's so loving and warm, and you just know that he's a good person, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Does kind of have Gandalf?
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually big time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I never thought about that. He kind of does.
Speaker 1: I've always noticed that.
Speaker 2: So it's just it makes me sad because I wish, but it is what it is. You can't make other people know these things, but I do.
Speaker 1: The truth is unfolding regardless, you know. So it's like, it is what it is. I'm just had a point now like I just don't care, like I could have had an easier life. And Alex said this recently. I think Nick has said this before, Like I think it was when Paul recorded. I think it was Alex that said this. Maybe we had just walked out of the room. I me and Alex were the last ones in the room, and uh, do you remember what she said that if you were making it up, Yeah, I would have probably made it sound att Yeah, you don't know the context of what we're talking about there, but we had a guest who's just had a crazy life and and and a someways as similar to ours with the experiences and stuff. And it's like, bro, if we were making this up, we certainly would have you know, made ourselves look a lot better, that's for sure. And also like what ye put ourselves out there to deal with, like you know, negativity and criticism and always being constantly accessible to people and stuff like that. So I just don't care.
Speaker 2: And showing massive groups of people that what what this is? You know what I mean, huge massive groups are seeing what you're seeing.
Speaker 1: So and then Greers out there being like, actually their ship's fake. Come to my five thousand dollars SkyWatch and I'll show you the way.
Speaker 2: I listen, I'm just gonna if there's a scary competition, Stephen Greer is winning every time.
Speaker 1: We must have a bill cycle due.
Speaker 2: But anyway, don't come for me but dahn who fuck?
Speaker 1: But we you you. I tried to tell you how to get wound up, but you know what, You turn around and you woun me up.
Speaker 2: I'm trying so hard, you know, It's all good fun. We made fun of my chipmunk cheeks. We can say, Stephen Greer looks a little bit like.
Speaker 4: I think I think you two need like a monthly scheduled.
Speaker 3: Call just yes, yes, no, not ship, but we'll say tea yes, yes, yeah, you need a monthly like tea spilling.
Speaker 2: Me and Ryan will just have like little tea cups.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 3: I think you you guys are like feeding each other's like beef energy, like oh I know big time.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love talking with Ryan about this stuff because I really said Ryan something. I'm like, Ryan, Ryan, have you seen this?
Speaker 1: And He's just like, yeah, we definitely.
Speaker 2: You really feel pop off, queen.
Speaker 1: We have the same level of like obsession about things. We're interested in it. That's what I was saying before we started. Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all. Have I said that before we started? You have similar energies like big time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you did because he was trying to before you even joined. He was trying to explain you to Alex because he hadn't met you. And that's exactly what that's that's what he said.
Speaker 3: I said, she is very much like Ryan in uh, the obsession about in the obsession and in like the seeking of knowledge and the curating and the collecting of things. Yes, I didn't mention like the the smoke energy that y'all both have.
Speaker 2: Energy. I hide it, but you're the truth.
Speaker 1: Like, it's not like we're aggressive. Oh well, it's like we get upset when people are like not rocking with the truth exactly, and it's like, how dare you? You know? That's that's what it is, at least what I feel.
Speaker 2: But especially when it comes to spiritual matters, I just find it too. Yeah, that will really really upset me. It's the same reason why I get upset when listeners that were in kind of like culty religious things that have a lot of religious trauma, even like ex Jehovah's witnesses have reached out to me, you know, who have been cut off from their family, people that have left Mormonism have have reached out to me. And it's the same thing. I hate it when and I'm not saying this always happens in those traditions because I don't like to get down on any religious frameworks, not even Mormonism, not even Jova's witness, like do you but when yeah, I think it's fair, you know, like I don't because I don't want to be looking like a hypocrite. So I'm sure that there's beauty and beautiful realizations in all of these different But when these people happen to find themselves in a to toxic aspect of one of those religions and your sense of spirituality has been tainted or someone like ruined that for you, that's like soul murder of a person, you know. So I don't think there's anything worse you could do to someone than ruin or taint their sense of the divine and make them because you see it with a lot of ex Mormons I talk about I actually never talked about that. As you see it, it's very common in the ex Mormon there's a lot of content creators that you know, have come out and they speak out against the Mormon Church. Yeah, you see them, And what they do is they do this really hard about face and they're just basically like, screw religion.
Speaker 5: I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Hear anything about it, and they and it breaks my heart because you you you're robbing yourself of something that could be really beautiful. It's just that it's such a shame that it was used against you. It's the same reason why someone that's been through sexual assault or something like this, like I know that feeling because that was something that happened to me. Is you're just like, screw any kind of intimacy.
Speaker 5: I don't want that.
Speaker 2: And it's just going like and everybody out there knows is there can be really horrible experience of that, or there can be really beautiful experiences of that when it's with your best friend, you know, someone that you really love. And so I get very upset when I see something as beautiful and pure as what I witnessed with the Bloodsteons for example, and what I witness magically in my everyday life.
Speaker 5: Like I talked about in that episode I made.
Speaker 2: As being about fear, it's actually the most evil thing that anyone can do. And if there's if there is anything bad, it is that you know that that is horrible because you are murdering people's souls in mass like and causing confusion and making them feel But isn't that how it's always been. Mystics and heretics have been burnt at the stake. The Cathars were burnt because they said, what, oh, you find the divine within, you.
Speaker 1: Don't need.
Speaker 2: They were and so and told that they were doing satanic stuff and and god knows what they were doing. But no, it's because they were preaching something that the powers that be refused to let out there, which is, you have the power all along The answers are inside.
Speaker 4: Along the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just a joke between.
Speaker 2: Journey, but it is that though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I agree, I'm right there with you. I'm right there with you. I think that is a beautiful place to end.
Speaker 5: I was just about to say, I can't think of a better culminating.
Speaker 1: No, honestly, And I know that if we don't end, you know, oh.
Speaker 2: We'll be here all day.
Speaker 1: You'd take a sip of that tea and then you'd go riding out to the sunset.
Speaker 5: Wine and this mug guys, because.
Speaker 2: It was tea. I promise.
Speaker 1: I do have to talk about something coming up real quick. If you don't mind and then we will plug our stuff and we'll get out of here. So let me get the dates right here. From May third to May fourth, So Friday to uh Sunday, I will be in Wisconsin at the Contact Modalities Expo, and Dad and I are going to be special guests there. My dad is the keynote speaker. On Friday night, there's going to be a SkyWatch. It's going to be super awesome. It's like a ten dollars feet to the venue. We are not taking that, we are just participating in the event. We are you know, they are hosting it for us. Super awesome. And I think Saturday there's going to be like a cocktail party with a d and all kinds of like conference rooms. There's gonna be three rooms going simultaneously with all these different people there. There's like twenty or thirty different expo participators like shamans and breathwork experts and holistic awesome stuff. I mean, it's gonna be really really cool. And then on Sunday there's gonna be a live panel and people are gonna be like answering questions about UFOs and all this kinds of stuff. But it's gonna be super awesome May third to May no. May second to May fourth in Wisconsin. Contact Modalities Expo dot com, XPO for Xpo so Contactmodalities Xpo dot com and Molly, can you please let people know where to find your stuff? You've been so wonderful what you are an amazing guest, You're an even better friend. I would be so happy if people would flock to your channels and show you some love. So please direct them where to go.
Speaker 2: I would love that too. Please come come listen. I have a lot of content. I am less spicy on my podcast than I was in this interview. I will say, but you'll the best part about my podcast is I just like let little bits of it out and you'll do it, you know. I just yeah, just like a little judgment, do you know, just you I have?
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 2: I do, Like sometimes you need to just say what.
Speaker 1: It is right for your homies.
Speaker 2: I do. I do.
Speaker 5: That is the truth.
Speaker 2: I am very proud of the say like, if you're my friend, like I will be defending you. You know. That's I feel very strongly about the people that I care about. But you can find my work at back from the Borderline dot com. Everything that is there for you. You can go listen to my podcast. You can listen to other interviews. Even the interview that I did with Ryan is on there. So if you want to just go back from the Borderline dot Com and want to see our first interview, I have that linked on there. I have my Amazon book recommendation list. I must say is a hot commodity for people. When I say, I have like hundreds of books on there. So if you're a nerd and you want to go down these rabbit holes, just go to my Amazon book recommendation list and like go on the spirituality books and just have fun. You know, there's so many books that I've collected and curated on there over the years. And then you know, if you want to follow me on Instagram, you can go there too and they'll If you just want memes, I got that for you as well.
Speaker 1: I got memes.
Speaker 2: So just go to back from the Borderline dot Com and you can do whatever you know. In this podcast, it is yeah, yellow, don't follow me, don't follow me on X and because I'm locked out, and so if you're tweeting me on X sorry or zeeding me, I I can't. I have a lurker Twitter account, x x account that it's my secret that I z it on, but I'm not in my official ones. I don't even know how to get back in there. So I'll get in there and people will be talking zeeding ship on me, so I can't see it.
Speaker 1: Wows. No, that's cool because you're all powerful on Instagram. It's it's my I feel like I'm growing fast.
Speaker 2: You just got to pick a social media I can't. I literally could not do TikTok this that. I don't know how people do it. I feel like I had to pick one and then that's all I can manage. It's just so memes, that's all right.
Speaker 1: Do you happen to remember how we wrap it up at all? We just say bye guys at the camera. It's really nothing crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh you're talking to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you remember how No, no, no, he remembers.
Speaker 4: I think you started it. I think so.
Speaker 1: I think it was the like second episode or something, maybe the third.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's got nick. Do you know like what?
Speaker 4: I have no idea, no clue. I don't know where I am even right now.
Speaker 2: He's already playing a video.
Speaker 4: Game after I am Minecraft.
Speaker 1: Look at you playing Minecraft.
Speaker 2: He's like, He's like, sorry, what.
Speaker 1: I got play a Marvel tonight. But on a real note, ready whenever you are three two one. We love you, Molly Bye.
Speaker 4: Guys, by guys, what up bomies.
Speaker 1: If you like the show and want more, check out Patreon dot com slash Bledsoe said so.
Speaker 3: This will get you exclusive weekly bonus shows and access to our discord community with hundreds of open minded people just like you.
Speaker 1: If you want to represent the show, go to bledsosaids dot com for merch. We have T shirts, hats, hoodies, and more.
Speaker 3: For all future updates, follow us on Instagram at Bledsoe said so, same time next week.