Speaker 1: Hey, what's up y'all? How is everybody during the day? Just wanted to do a stream? How is everybody do? What? My bid of the Hank pun game? My bad baby, the huge game? Ho hoooo oo oo mm hm who give day? Given day? But what's up y'all? Welcome back to the channel. I just want to do a few minutes with ol.
Speaker 2: Uh Hey, Hey, what'd you say?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Mhm mhm.
Speaker 1: Danners see dinners, see dinners there. But what is all? Guys? How is everybody doing today? Sot up a good.
Speaker 2: Hm?
Speaker 1: Oh shit a. But what's up? Guys? How is everybody doing to day? All those small things true ly true? Bring I take my time to be he at your show. Yeah, I just wanted to do a stream. I just wanted to do a stream today because number one, let me let people know why you're live? Right? No, yo? But was all? Welcome back to the churl. Yeah, Hey, what's up, Benchie? What's going on? I'm just uh, I'm just doing a stream today just to uh, basically, I'm just doing a just doing a just doing a stream today. I just want to say to everybody that's been watching, I let people know that I'm love. I always let people know that I'm love on my discord, by the way, and I also have in my discord because of my because of my part. One of my friends of Mercedes, she puts in a she puts in a uh, scriptures and other stuff to help with mental health. Yeah. I just wanna say hey, hey, hey, hey, And also we do have a spononzer hold on yep. When do you have two sponzers that can help with recovery? Thanks? No, I'm just putting up a yeo. I hope that everybody that watches this show alright, alright, Love Evans, I hope to get you on the podcast. Really, so, Bancie, love e Bancie, You're amazing person. Guys gonna check out. H mm sorry, m I mean I'm in pain right now. My fits decided to get a cramp. H See who this is? See who this person is? We're uh, we're up. I do any time, uh banshee, I do it anytime day or night.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Hey, Bancie, you do you have an email so I can email you about it? Or because I don't. I hate to ask this, but do you have an email?
Speaker 3: Or?
Speaker 1: Sorry for asking?
Speaker 4: God got ja Ja babe, jour bab joar babe, running out of it, run out of it.
Speaker 1: Before. Yeah, I don't so I don't, all right, the reason why I needed it to get you the the the link and stuff because I don't put the Yeah I do, yeah, I do. Hold on, let me get you the Uh. That is for a group that I'm I made. Yeah. And by the way, guys, by the way, by the way, Jay just said, by the way, hey, what's up stock There is my discord link. If you are in the discord, Uh, let me get you a moderatorship. Hey, what's up stock h there's the link for the discord. H wenday Uh let me vancy.
Speaker 3: Due changes said by the way, changes.
Speaker 1: By the.
Speaker 3: Changes by the peaches, by changes sit by the way mm hmm by jesus mph.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Let me see it got uh, let me see supceded mm hmmm mm hmmm. Uh. If you please join, uh that is a thirty day link. But please join today. Banjie, Yeah, I just wanted the show off first dream. Uh. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I if I so, I only have one rule? What's up Banjie h? Thank you, Banjie. I want to say thank you y'all. This is who we're love. Redirecting over to Gidgie, who is a good friend. So live, I'm live and I can't turn off the camera. All right, Hey, can you get a gallon of day? Sorry? Yeah, I love you Bncie. Well, well we'll talk Banjie. By the way, I just wanna say, by the way, I have to sometimes I have to do that right there, uh because they right now. I just wanna say thank you to anybody they yeah. Yeah. By the way, I just wanna say to everybody. I hope a lot of you guys and stay is safe today. I want to say thank you to a lot of the people that have been checking out the podcast or checking out the labs. Thank you. All right, y'all, let's peace, love and corn bread. Yell, and I'll see you when I see you. Bye.