Speaker 1: I almost had it, almost had it punched. Almost almost almost, John, hear you there, Thanks for coming by for another Tuesday. Oh crap, my rings upstairs. But at least I'm still in the house anyway, John, here you there's Tuesday thoughts here on the SDH Network. We're gonna go over everything that we've missed on the weekend. We'll go back over Major League Soccer and the matches that are not in Landing United related. Unless there's anything else on your mind involving it Landy United. We'll get into that and we'll talk about the twes and talk about what you need, what you need to do FAM and you need to alert the masses as well when it comes to some activity involving at Land United too, so we'll get into that. We'll get into Open Cup. We have put out the bat signal for some folks and with action tonight in Open Cup, we'll go over the juice boxes there. It is also the return of league's play. Considering that you know you had the Premier League decided, you know, tell you what FA Cup you can have the weekend. You know that'd be great, you know, so you can do your thing. And it ends up with three matches today, so they're getting back into the swing of things in the Premier League. We'll get into that and discuss everything going on there, because it's today tomorrow, and then it is what's today. So today is Tuesday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and then they're back at it Saturday, Sunday, Monday. And you want to know who really gets screwed out of this? And I know that there are a lot of folks that are going to sit there and go, well, I don't care, but Chelsea, I mean, look at it. They So they're back today, the league is back today. They don't play till Thursday. They play go Thursday Sunday and Spurs technically, so it literally is Chelsea playing and Spurs are playing Thursday, and then they're playing on Sunday. So Thursday Sunday for Spurs and Chelsea, I can sense a lot of violins and a lot of a lot of just open weeping involving that. But yeah, in this quick turn of midweek weekend that we see a lot here in the States with open with competitions and scheduled compression and such. Schedule compression for Chelsea and Spurs has gone Thursday Sunday. I know, boohoo. But anyway, it was just I was looking at the grid and I'm like, okay, so wait a second, So who's the last match? And it's Chelsea and Spurs on Thursday at three, And then you flip around and you're like, what are they? It's like and they're the early game on sun Chelsea's the early game on Sunday and they're on the road at the g Tech and then Spurs have a home match as one of the early kickoffs at nine o'clock on Sunday morning. So G thanks for dropping by, Holy Ish Morning, Alex Morning Soccer for good o G. So, so we got all those news and we got the news to catch up with there as well, and obviously we're keeping an eye on what's going on in Kansas City with Peter Vermes. Peter Vermes mutually agreeing of the parting of the ways yesterday and that happened during the show. We actually had news break during the show for a chain and the press conference is set for today at one o'clock Eastern. I think in our conversations with Daniel Sperry that we're gonna end up catching up with Daniel on Thursday in our number one before the Power Hour of Nino and Nico. So we'll get Daniel's thoughts about what's going on. It's soccer writer for the Kansas City Star, so we'll catch up with him, get the vibe in Kansas City, and we'll discuss all of that, and we'll go through the rest of the weekend in Major League Soccer and get you ready for where we are coming into this week of preparation once again the Landy United prep and for FC Dallas and Luco Acosta, and that will be on Saturday night. So as we mentioned yesterday, you're going to have some of the some of you folks, the plus ones and the A listers who are going to be watching the first College Jupe semifinal at the same time six o nine start. The Boss is already trying to figure out her travel plan not to San Antonio, but to figure out how to watch it, and trying to determine what the locale is going to be and what you're going to be doing. So that is that's the rundown for everything this morning when it comes to Major League Soccer and getting prepped for the weekend. So all right, so there's the the early rounds of material here for this morning. So all right, Opening Kickoff bright to was buy our friends at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot Com. And I'm still trying to figure out the whole QR code thing. So I'm getting there. I'm getting there. I'm getting there, trust me. And I'm still got to figure out how to you know, upload, download those kinds of things and figure out how to properly make sure that all the information is done properly and I don't screw anything up because early days of full full disclosure, early days here, in trying the new software, I would always blow out backgrounds and I would blow out templates for guests and things, and it was pretty bad. So I'm gradually navigating that so I'm not like clicking on something and changing it or elimonade reading it completely. So that was so I'm getting there. I'm getting there, absolutely getting there. Okay, So Opening Kickoff brought to us buy our friends at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot Com. QR code is out there somewhere. But if you start your day with Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot com, then what you do when you check out use the code socker down here fifteen. You get fifteen percent off your purchase. They in turn take ten percent reinvest in youth games youth initiatives brought to us buy our friends at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff coffeeco dot com. Now this is a story from our friends at be in Sports, and this is where I get in my finances promo. Since that I'm meant went ahead and mentioned Ben if you don't have yes rich absolutely Thomas Mueller rumors as well to Philadelphia. And so if you end up with, oh, by the way, today being what today is, I'm not going to be presenting any of those. I'm not going to be exacerbating anything of like of that sort. There's nothing, nothing from me that you're going to be getting that is going to be of an April first activity, because it's too much thought. And the best ones are the ones that have that little bit of truth attached to it. You know, it's like cutting cutting a promo. It's like you're sitting there and it's like it's right on the edge and there's a little bit of truth to it. Those are the best ones. I'm not doing that today. We got too much news and too much stuff and too much to talk about. So we're not getting gonna get wrapped up in Hey, did you see this story? Wink wink, nudge nudge, How'd you do? How'd you do? And have it not be a real story. It's too much time to sit there and go Nope, not happening. But anyway, came from our friends at BN so you can get be in all the b n's newestern l a cdeo for the fans, tayt Say Lego one Lego one Max Pro and our buddy Neo tours at Gold TV, Fantz dot Co, Slash Soccer down here and you get all of the you get all the bends and you get all the stuff through our friends at Finantis. Story came from our friends at be in Sports, and you know that then the video has been there. When you watch Messi and Friends, you see this large, hulking, massive humanity that is keeping an eye on Lionel Messi and making sure that he doesn't get rushed or you know, anything happens to his person to where he is not affected physically, so that you you see this massive bodyguard who almost looks like the villain the villain heavy in Reacher season three, except he's not seventy to three or whatever. Uh you have get this, so, uh, Yassin Chuco is the gentleman's name. And ya seen Chuco is probably about two hundred and fifty pounds. That's my guess. That's that's my guess. Chuco is about two point fifty. And if you've been to a Messian Friends match, whether it's at Mercedes Been Stadium or at the Erector Set, you'll see Chuco on the sidelines kind of keeping an eye on things. Got amazing closing speed for someone who is a defensive tackle looking human being. And so we've seen Yasin Chuco with you know, Messi and friends and making sure that Messi is okay. Apparently now Messi is not going to have Chuco on the sidelines anymore. So Chucko has been gaining providence even with viral on social media. However, he has been informed by that Major League Soccer has banned his presence in the stadium's stadium, including the Erector Set, a decision that Chuco did not take long to react to, expressing his total disagreement. Quote, I worked in Europe for seven years in lega and the Champions League, only six people invaded the pitch. I came to the United States and in twenty months of work, sixteen people have already gotten on the field. I'm not the problem. Let me help messy end quote. This, however, is not the first claim made by at Chuko since he started the company across the United States. In fact, last February, once again this is from our friends at BN, he sent a strong message to the security staff president at MLS Stadium. Quote It's not my job to stop fans who invade the pitch. That's the responsibility of the stadium security. But let's be honest, most of them aren't fully focused on their duties. End quote. In his interview with House of Highlight, he also defended his work as a member of conca CAF Security, where he's supposed to continue working during the matches of the CONCACAF hemispheric extravagant quote. I love the MLS and conky Cap, but we need to work together. I love helping. I'm not better than anyone, but I have a lot of experience in Europe. That's fine. I understand their decision, but I think we could do something better. So there will be no Chuco to kick around anymore. You're on your own Major League Soccer. That's gonna be kind of disappointing because he's a fixture. But you wonder that that that's I said, that's just one side of it. We do not know MLS's perspective on Chuko and why he's no longer allowed on the touch lines or in the in the buildings to be there as security for Lionel Messi. But you won't have Chuco to run into anymore, apparently in these events, no reason given us to why. I would think that if you are someone of a of a certain level of you know, a certain level of stardom and fandom and you know, folks wanting to chase after you, that you're gonna need that extra level of security. And I mean, we can we all go into buildings and we can sit there and we look in folks with ear pieces and things like that, and we sit there and it's like, okay, well there's security. Their security and their security. I get it, Morning Local, Morning Rich. So it's I would love to know. Maybe maybe they feel that the Chuico is is equally intrusive. I don't know, but like I said, Apparently, according to Chuco, he is no longer allowed to be security at matches in Major League Soccer. Don't be surprised, though, if he continues to be security in instances that are off the field, you know, at the practice facility, shopping at the public's you know, chasing, chasing after you know we're shopping. Shopping is a pleasure. But as of right now, any match that you'll be attending, there is this apparent thought that Chuco is either a distraction or one extra body that folks need to be accounting for. And so he is no longer going to be securitying for linal Messi in the in the near future, or at least at least at MLS events. So that massive, hulking, massive humanity that is justin Chuco, the messy bodyguard, is not going to be allowed on the field. Like I said, MLS has not said why. Venues have not said why. But according to Chuco, he is no longer allowed to play in the MLS security reindeer games. So we'll keep an eye on that and find out what in the wide world of sports is going on there, and we will we will continue to effort as to the why as open in Kickoff Rocho is by our friends at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot Com. QR codes out there in the ether somewhere. I'm sure that Abby Abby has it, and I'm sure that I have it, just trying to make sure that it's here where I don't screen anything up. So in lieu of not seeing a QR code blocking my face, then please go to Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot com and when you check out, use the code soccer down here fifteen. You get fifteen percent off your purchase. They in turn take ten percent reinvested youth games, youth initiative. Stuff that they have earmarked is cool at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot com. All right, your promos, don't forget once again. And thanks to our friends at the Marshall Island Soccer Federation. They came on last week. I've still got some scarves. If you're gonna get the Marshall Island's gear, you can get it from them. It ships from London, except for the scarf, which ships from me. I have to ship one to I think Ohio. I got that. I got that one yesterday and so Ohio is asking for scarves. So if you wish to continue to help out the Marshall Island Soccer Federation and make sure that they can continue their work when it comes to the last nation on this planet trying to put together a national soccer program, then go to their website. You can get all the gear. You'll see Mattie modeling a scarf which was her Intern project, part of her Intern project being part of an international marketing campaign, and you can get the scarves. You can order the scarf. The scarfs gets shipped for me, or if you see me in person. If you want to order it locally and you want to see me, like Saturday at Mercedes Benz, I can go behind this door and get scarves and pack them and then we can meet up each with each other at some point on Saturday at Mercedes Benz. But you can hel about the Marshall Islands that way. Also, you can get our first ever olive in York, Jersey. I don't know how many of you have done that. I have mine. The models Madison Cruz and Sophia Kupertino and Greg Garza modeled alongside the Chattahoochee River. So get your navy, get your Navy little flop collar nineteen nineties, eighties retro throwback kind of a thing. Thanks to our friendsic Kaiser Permanente for being across the front Beyond Goals entering Soccer for Good. You can get it personalized the Navy jersey. You can get it personalized either in white letters and numerals, or you can get it in the lighter blue. See I can't say Carolina blue. I don't think I can, especially to Michael Parkhurst, but Parky got his and he is helping out once again. He's helping out with Soccer for Good and with beyond goals. Don't forget. You can go to Olivi and York and get your first ever SDH jersey and our forensic Kaiser Permanente, once again, can't do any of this without them, can't do any of this without you, but Kaiser Permanente across the front. Go to Olivi, New York get your SDCH jersey. Also, what you can do is go to Grady Baby Grady Baby Co. And you can get your Soccer is just better in Atlanta gear red black sweatshirt, T shirt, Golden bossed. Soccer is just better in Atlanta SDH Network here, Grady Baby logo there, and the Boss has stolen the black one, and so I have to wear the red one, very very comfortable. And once again, if you help out, Grady Baby, what you're doing is you're helping out middle school soccer programs attached to the Atlanta Public School system. So there's that to help and aid and how things go. At Soccer down here dot net, you can get all of our new SDH network gear and you can also get some stuff with the Ruckus and the Attack. I believe those are the two franchises that Jason has done some retro artwork for, and you can get that gear as well. You go to Soccer down here dot net, you can get all the gear there and you can continue to add to your stacks, because when I add to the stacks, the boss ends up taking it first, and so she winds up wearing most of our gear long before I do. And so morning, and yes, by the way, I am wearing the same sweatshirt that I wore yesterday because I wore it for the show. And I know that a lot of you sit thereing a man do you sleep in your gear? Pretty much? But the what happened yesterday was I wore this for a couple of hours and then you know, the front came through and the weather came through and everything, and so it's like, okay, I've got to get ready and go to Walton for Walton Marrist And so I took the sweatshirt off. And so I come down here to the office this morning and I had a T shirt on and I still do it is respecting the dearly departed San Francisco State University soccer program. And so I come down here to the office and it is freezing. So what I ended up doing was going back upstairs, getting the sweatshirt that I wore on the show yesterday, putting it on this morning. And that's where we are. So is that that is how that is how the wardrobe works. Sometimes you sit there and it's like, okay, I can try to be as artistic as humanly possible when it comes to the gear, and it's like, you know, how what do I want to what message do I wish to express today? And I was I was thinking, you know, I could I could sit there and show support for San Francisco State freezing my butt off. I'm like yeah, So much for that idea. So ends up with me wearing the same sweatshirt that I wore yesterday and you know, once again living like a bachelor. I know that shocks each and every one of you. So, uh, today a couple of quick things. Conona Ball has announced the rule where keepers can hold the ball for only eight seconds before the ref awards a corner to the opposition. That will be in use in Robertadoris and sud Americana. Note from the Secretary's General, Notice from the Secretary's General in concicate and a conno ball. So you've got you got that. That's keep an eye on that. And when I ended the we're all gonna have our timers up where it's gonna be like is it eight? I don't know, is it more than eight? Probably just saying just saying all right, So the boss is off to physical therapy and just need to make sure that she is in good shape. There. She got the cast off and she's got the plate. She's got to get she's got to get her note card from the physician that she's got a plate. So when she goes through metal detectors and airports, they don't freak out to make sure that it's like, why is this going off? Well, I have a plate here, and then you got to actually you actually do get a card. You can sit there and go here's why you sit there, and you're get it's like an excused absence. So we'll see how the the we'll see how the boss continues to go with physical therapy. All right, here's a rundown for this morning. It is we have put out the bat signal for some Open Cup guests and we'll see what happens. We do have Open Cup tonight. We'll go over the juice boxes and that in a bit. There are five matches tonight, and so there's one match later this week involving chattanoogaf see Chettanooga red Wolves. That one's going to be spicy. That one's on. I think that one's tomorrow night. So that's going to be a part of it. Five matches today. We put at the bat signal for the morning, and we'll see if any of the folks that are lounging around the hotel want to take you know, ten minutes or so and just kind of let everybody know what's going on as they get ready for their matchups. So we'll drift into Open Cup a little bit, drift into the news of the morning. Like I said, Premier League is back up and running. Go over the juice boxes that go over what else is on your mind from Atlanta United, what else is on your mind from any of the other leagues. Tuesday is kind of like our day where we catch up on things that we catch up on and whatever is and also gets you ready for the Tuesday day in and of itself. So if there was anything that was left on the table from yesterday, bring in here in Tuesday, and then we get everything pushed for the remainder of the week. Speaking of the remainder of the week, Tyler's going to join us tomorrow at nine fifteen. Dylan Butler's going to join us at ten. Obviously, we're efforting guests from Major League Soccer getting ready for the weekend as well. We mentioned Daniel Sperry from the Kansas City Star. The press conference Zoom of Palooza is going to be at one o'clock East Coast time, where the co owner of the Kansas City of Sporting Kansas City is going to discuss the departure, Peter urmes So hoping they have Daniel Sperry on Thursday in the nine o'clock hour, leading into Nino and Nico Friday. Once again. Hopefully we can catch up with our friends at Beyond Goals at nine thirty and then we can whip around an hour number two and that gets you ready for match week involving FC Dallas. We are so we are also efforting folks out of Dallas to discuss the FC Dallas side of things. High school soccer. Last night it was Marist and Walton in a non region game. They were like, yeah, we'll go ahead and pair up two teams on the girls side. I would anticipate going very, very deep in the playoffs. Golastraw after eighty went to penalties and a shot off the post in the fifth frame and that was the difference and so Walton ends up with the win. In PKS, we are going to have two locations. We'll have both SDH and SDH two up and running on Thursday. That'll be the next day that we have activity. It'll be Dutchtown and Trinity Christian on one channel. It will be Tombs County and Hebren Christian on the other channel. So SDH one and SDH two will be up and running on Thursday. Soccer's in session tomorrow at noon to get you ready for the rest of the week in region and non region play. And Friday, we do have a matchup circled and we are trying to once again secure secure, secure, secure, secure, secure this particular matchup, and well, when it is secured, we'll let you know what it is. But we have a matchup circle. We are in negotiations and discussions and it would be another doubleheader on Friday on SDH. So soccer down here dot mixler dot com or soccer down here to the number two dot Mixler dot com. And you get all the live action, and don't forget to set up your notifications because you get an email blast when a broadcast is up and running, so you can get those email blasts going as well when it comes to Okay, so you got something live on, whether it's the two's or whether it's high school or whatever, so you get your email notifications that way, and it's all it's all squared away in that particular all particular matchups, all right, So there you go, all right, coming from the rest of Major League Soccer from the weekend once again, any other stories on your mind, go ahead and throw them in the Q and we'll talk about from the rest of the weekend in Major League Soccer, and we'll go over juice boxes, retro juice boxes. And we also have a couple of other things going on tonight as well, Open Cup and crossovers and things like that, so we'll get into all of that. Columbus and lex sc by the way, kicks things off at six o'clock on the the US Soccer YouTube channel. So yesterday or yesterday last week in Major League Soccer, here was the rundown of the weekend and we discussed it yesterday with the penalty kick, with the penalty kick call, the PK call that went to var New England got points this season. They finally ended up getting more than one point. They ended up full with the late PK conversion and it was late goal by Carlos Heel and then the PK. So New England gets a win over Red Bulls two one Toronto and Vancouver. None of us can get our lives back. If any of you watch that match, I don't know, I mean more power to you. I guess I guess Vancouver had more possession. Now I'm just gonna take this from the Toronto perspective. Toronto had six shots, Vancouver had ten more half of those shots on target. Vancouver had five shots on target of the sixteen, but Toronto only had six shots total, three shots, three blocked. Passing accuracy at under eighty percent. Fifteen corners in the match, twelve of them went to Vancouver. Twenty four total crosses. Two thirds of those went to Vancouver. At least they had more offside than Vancouver did. Three two xg was three times for Vancouver what it was for Toronto. Four saves to three for Toronto, eleven clearances to nine, sixteen fouls to fourteen, so fairly even matchouts of the that included the idea of no goals being scored, but Toronto Vancouver goal of straw. None of us can get our lives back on that one. Colorado beat Charlotte two nil Georgia Mihailovitch two goals in three minutes, one of them a p K. And so Charlotte you're going okay, Well, which Charlotte team am I getting here? They had more possession, They were out shot twenty to ten. Total crosses, twelve of the fifteen went to Colorado x G. Get this, the x G on the day was almost four times three point three to point eight if you believe in those kinds of things. But two goals for Georgia Mahailovitch in a short period of time, and Charlotte once again. I think Charlotte is who we think they are, Zaha on a vert and then everybody else fills in behind. Right now, that seems to be the philosophy of Dean Smith. Columbus beat d C two one at auty Field. Ben tech scored in the thirteenth, and then Diego Rossi continues to be either completely on or completely off. He is a light switch. You can't have a light switch in the middle because then you start to hear the shorts and the electricity, and then you might blow a fuse or something. Diego Rossi, to me, is a light switch either completely on or completely off, waiting for the idea to happen. There. It's like, okay, on, off, on, off on. Diego Rossi was on. Ben Techy scored in the thirteenth, Rossi came back and scored five three minutes later, and then it was one one at the break, and then Rossi scored in the sixty fifth to make it two to one. That was your final for DC. Shots even eight eight six shots on target for Columbus, only two for DC. XG one point seven to one for d C. I said, I always get scurely on the math and figuring out an XG. I saw it most of the time. I just ended up going with a final score. But anyway, two to one, Columbus comes from behind to beat DC. I wonder where Troy Lacene's patience level is when it comes to the front office in DC Enter Miami. Messi and friends meet Philadelphia two to one. Sorry, rich So, Robert Taylor, Lionel Messi. I don't know if you've heard of him. Taylor scores in the twenty third. Messi scored in the fifty seventh Welcome Back, and now he's like corporate Messy. He's no longer like shaggy Emo Messi. He's now corporate messy. It's like next thing you anticipate him wandering out of the locker room wearing a three piece suit looking like Cody Rhodes, you know, straight up businessman. Briefcase, the whole deal. God's Dogs scored ten minutes to go to make it two to one, and I think the the the personification of how messy can get under folks skin. And I don't know if you saw this video, but Lionel Messi was posting up against all the what to Makanya and he kind of bumps into Mkanya three times. He's like posting up client. It's like, literally, it's like the car that's trying to smash into the parking space. You back up, you back in, you back up, you back in, you back up, your back in. So on the fourth time, uh, Mkanya had had enough and he apparently it literally just kind of just shoves Messy and then Messy falls and it's a foul. So that's once again, you know the frustration of dealing with corporate Messi in that particular match two won your final Messi and friends over Philadelphia, and they continue to be at the top of the standings in the Eastern Conference with over standings on a roll on the hole in just a bit Chicago and Montreal, I honestly thought I was gonna get more out of Chicago than I did. So if a new coach bump in Montreal is an assistant and you get a draw that shows you, I guess where see if Montreal is I totally expected more out of Chicago in this one, didn't get it, and it ends up with Zinkernaugle scoring in the first half and then Seay scoring in the second half one to one. Nobody scored the final forty minutes, and no one's gonna get that ninety minutes of their life back. What ended up is the death knell for Peter Urmes, the two to one win for Dallas at Toyota over Kansas City shallow. We scored to make it one nill than a cost in Lao Chuse or two minutes apart in the thirty seventh and the thirty ninth to won your final, and Peter Urmes is out. Minnesota at home knocks off RSL. RSL's traditionally just not good on the road, Taniella will say, scored on either side of halftime, too nil your final. There, Cincinnati beat Nashville at g Otis Bauer scored in the thirty ninth. Den K, who's back from international duty, scored four minutes later, or sorry, Evanders scored four minutes later than Denk scored in a pk at ninety plus one for the difference, So if Anders Golasso is probably going to be up there for goal of the week. Monitor appropriately Purple team beat Lag and where we see everybody losing patients with other clubs right now, I think everybody understands with Lag, with the injuries, no Ricky Pooge and you're getting paintcil back, it's going to take some time. Sea ram Christian Ramiro scored in the fourteenth minute and you had a one Nier league going into the final fifteen Oheites scores from the spot and then Louise Morielle scores in the ninetieth minute. But I think the larger question is in net for Lag. That's the larger element in this is where Greg Vanny seems to be trying to determine who his keeper is. Is it McCarthy or is it Mikovich. That seems to be the question and Greg Vanny can't seem to settle on it right now. McCarthy was in in this matchup against the Purple team, by the way, Paintsill was on the bench to start things off. So because of yellow cart accumulation and such, Dan Kaylickman was your match day manager along with Jason Bett, Nick Theslov. You did not have Greg Vanny, not that it necessarily has any real impact except in game day iplementation or anything like that, but Paintsal on the bench. You're getting him back. But the larger question in lag seems to be in net is it McCarthy is at Mikovich. Neither seems to be doing the job to the great satisfaction of anyone and everyone that's attached. But Orlando got the duke on the road. LA's at the bottom of the table in the West. Once again, we'll take a peek at that in a second. San Diego and lafc So Cali Classico. This one was about as crazy as we figured it would be. McVeigh Valakari mighten score three Nils San Diego after forty minutes. Small Yakov scored at the forty third under at forty five plus five, so literally it was three to two at the break. Igor Jesu's got an early second half red card, so he will not be available this week. But three two at the break, three to your final. And to sit there and look at the numbers in this one, San Diego had sixty percent of the possession fourteen shots to twelve, six shots on goal of four, four block shots to two, seven hundred and seventy six total passes in that match for San Diego. Holy crap, seven hundred and seventy six total passes. I mean, when you're a man, when you're a man up, I can see why you're seeing. You know, bing bing bing bing bing, ninety two percent accuracy, just under it. Four hundred and fifty eight total passes, eighty nine percent for LAFC, total crosses eight to two for San Diego, one to five of the eight duels x G three point three to two point one, five saves, three to LAFC and two to CJ Dos Santos. Seven clearances for LAFC, twenty fouls, twelve of them for San Diego, four yellows for San Diego, three yellows and the red for LAFC. Yellow card to tjukulas on welcome back, chooky, yellow card to Kumato, yellow card to Segura. Igor Hayesius got a second yellow to account for the red. Taverskov Igor hayes seuss in the twentieth and then the fifty third, so literally he gets a he's playing on a yellow for twenty five minutes, gets to halftime, then another eight and then he gets a yellow, second yellow when he's gone. Martinez gets a yellow in the nineteenth Nigger got a yellow in the fourteenth. To try and set an early tone in that one, Tory Penzo, Jeremy Kieeso, Calli Smith and Ricardo fieriro Va R, Daniel Radford, Avia R, Kyle Atkins in front of thirty two and a half thousand at Snapdragon. Oh not Deny and Rich. I'll get to your oloase video in a second. Twenty fouls twelve twelve, twelve of them to San Diego, four yellows for San Diego, three yellows for LAFC in the red card at the break, and it ends up with it being uh three two three two at the half and three two finals. So that was uh, that was where it ended up. But the the larger point I think in uh in all of it was the stuff that happened after the match in and of itself, And you had a lot of fans that were not liking one another and tried to take it out upon each other out in the parking lot. So and there was one video that came out of San Diego. That was nasty. That was pretty bad, a couple of fans getting into it and one getting sucker punched from behind. So so Cali Classico three two San Diego in the final, San Jose and Seattle a one one draw PayPal Park. We'll talk to Nico Moreno about it on Thursday. Plus the Ryan Kent signing that is apparently dropping today. They posted the social media video about you know, making you making the jersey and everything and you're hot pressing everything, and so I believe that's going to happen today. Ryan Kent gets added. We'll talk to Nico about Ryan Kent and how his first couple of days at school were. On Thursday, in the last half hour of the show, Austin beat Saint Louis in a game that took a while because of weather, and Austin got a goal on the board. Then the game was suspended, I think with about twenty five to go because of weather in the area. Is Zuni scored in the thirty third and that was the difference. By the time that you got into halftime, came back out, had your weather delay, came back and finished, and then you had Saint Louis City City sc and Austin continued to play the second teams Mlist next Proteins had a double header there after that, but Austin wins. They move on. Portland beat Houston three to one at Providence Park. I think if you're looking at folks, you might be looking at Ben Olsen just for a quick trigger fingers and things like that. Morris score than the sixtieth. Anthony got the double twenty third and seventy first minute, but not before front regular season Fronto Escobar scores for Houston and the Dynamo get there, drawing even at one, but then two goals by Anthony won eleven minutes later and then one on the second half. Portland wins at three to one, and so Portland admits that they can play better after that match, So we'll see how well Portland can play better. But they are scoring a lot, and so folks are having to keep up with Phil Nevill and trying to find out what is how can we catch on a daily basis, how can we catch Portland offensively? So the Eastern Conference standings, and like I said, Rich, I will get into the MESSI and friends in a second Miami at thirteen points after five match in hand point on top of Filling and Columbus. Philadelphia right now obviously more wins four to three over Columbus, and they've got just as many points at twelve. Chicago is after six matches with eleven points. Charlotte, Nashville, Orlando, Cincinnati all at three two and one, all at three two and one goal difference. Charlotte's ahead of Nashville on goals scored, so they have the same number of goal difference. Then they go to goal scored, so Charlotte's in fifth, Nashville is in sixth ten goals scored to nine. Orlando is a plus three in goal difference, Cincinnati is a minus one in goal difference. New York Red Bulls and NYC and Atlanta they're all at eight points to two and two across the board. Atlanta United has the worst goal difference of all three. That gets you to twelfth. In d C. D C has six points, one two and three. New England get their first win. They're at four points. Frankly, they got lucky. Sorry shooter. It was a late salvo by Carlos Heel and then the PK call, which was the right call. As we talked about yesterday, then Toronto and Montreal both four and two. Toronto has a better goal difference minus six to minus seven. Montreal has only scored three goals in six matches. Two of those were against Atlantic Knight in the season open Since then, one goal and five. They have one more match away from home. And remember what I said still applies. If if, if, if, if there is a win, if there is a win this weekend by Toronto by a Montreal by CF Montreal, see if Montreal goes into Columbus and Columbus remembers coming off of Open Cup. So if Columbus loses to Montreal, Montreal gets full points and I mean full points, not a draw or anything but full points, first win of the season, I will drink diet Mountain Do on the air. That's not going to change that. That wager is still there. That wager is still there. That if see if Montreal wins this weekend, their last road game to start the season. Still no idea. Who is being looked at to be the new head coach in Montreal. I know Derek, I know it is I know it's risky. If if, if, if, This is how confident I am either in the rest of mls or how lacking in confidence I am. Will see if Montreal, if if if, if see if Montreal wins on the weekend, you will see me drink Diet Mountain do on the air, because, as you well know, this is regular. This is not this is not unletted. This is regular. It's the only regular that I drink during the day though, And just to prove, just to prove that it's not just a cup, those of you who are watching on video here it is. There's your two leader right there. So it's the regular stuff. If there is a win this weekend from CF Montreal, I'm drinking Diet Mountain doing the air, and you will see that it is Diet Mountain Dewey. I'm not just gonna hide it in the cup or anything and sit there and say that it is and oh, well he's got it. You know. No, it's gonna be legit. It will be a legit drinking of a product, a legit drinking of a product. Trust me, trust me, trust me, I will be I don't drink Diet Mountain doing the air. But that's how confident I am in CF Montreal losing that seventh road game in a row to start their season. That is the Eastern Conference, Western Conference, Vancouver still on top. I I you know, I was, I will sit here and say it early turns being what they are early on, I said that I didn't know what Vancouver was gonna hold. Yeah, you still had some of the same players, but you've got a new coach, new coaching staff, all the things right now unaffected one of the top offenses in the Western Conference thirteen points, one point ahead of Austin. I did not have that. In early returns. San Diego in third, I did not have that in early returns Minnesota fourth. I that was about close. San Diego, Minnesota, Colorado each with the same record. San Diego's got a better goal difference in Minnesota and Colorado. Right now, that's your three four five Portland with the win. I thought there were going to be problems all right now. Portland's scoring goals ten points ahead of Dallas on goal difference. Dallas at three two and one, LAFC at nine points, at three and three, Saint Louis City at eight points. They're the nine Morning tom Ca from New Hampshire San Jose. Not knowing which San Jose are gonna get the San Jose boxes of chocolate. They're in tenth. RSL six point six matches Seattle six point six matches. The horrendous goal difference, by the way for Seattle. Seattle's one, two and three eight scored eight against RSL has given up eleven goals, They've only scored five and they're two and four. So it's a battle of extremes with RSL RSL two and four in the year, they've only scored five goals, they've given up eleven, they've got six points. And then at the bottom and like I said, we already found out what was gonna happen with Peter Urmeys. Losing five of your first six, You've only scored six goals in six matches, you've given up twelve. Losing by an aggregate of two to one over your first six matches is not good. Parting of the ways with Peter Urmeys happening yesterday on the show once again, Kerries a Wagnan is going to be the interim head coach for the rest of the year. And now the shopping begins for Sporting and we'll see what happens. But then you look at Houston oh four and two out of the blocks, and we probably should have Glenn Davis on to discuss this at some point. Oh four and two out of the block. You've only scored four goals. Remember you moved Coco Kata Skia on. Don't know if you've found suitable replacements or if you've thought you found suitable replacements. They're not contributing to the levels that you wanted them to. But Houston right now, they've only scored four goals in six matches. They've given up eleven oh four and two, much like Los Angeles. But like I said, with Los Angeles, short of the keeper issues that we're seeing with with Los Angeles, we know the injury issues Paintsal on the bench working his way back into playing shape. You don't have Ricky Pooge, Marco Royce, Diego fagund Is expected to step up. They have none. So I think that Greg Vanny is out of that discussion level being what it is, considering that you just won MLS Cup and two of your big players are injured. But Houston, look at Houston. I think that that's one where you sit there and the warning lights are going right now, you're checking, you're checking your you're checking your driver's console and there's like a light going your check engine light's going with Houston right now, and we know what's going on with Montreal. Laurrence Courtrois out. I don't. I mean you look at Robin Frasier. I would imagine that Maple Leave Sports and Entertainment is patient because they still have some financial things that they need to work out and trying to figure out who they're keeping and who they might be bringing in. But you never know right now. Laurren cour Trois out. If I'm Laurent con Trois or if I'm will for Nanci, my first phone call is to Laurence Courtois, Hey, bruh, you want to come in, you want to come back, you want to get back into Major League soccer, you want to come back and get the band back together. That literally would be my first phone call. If if Wilfrid Nanci is calling somebody, I'm calling the Rock Courtois. But that's your standings after this particular match week. But the points that were made, the point that were the points that were made. Rich read an article on Choiko's field banning. He says, one hundred percent has to be coming from another team owner who stadium security union probably complained about him doing their job. And that makes sense, That absolutely makes sense. But I would also posit in that that them in my defense, if I was messy and friends, i'd sit there and go, look, it's not like he's just you know, Joe Schmoe from Lee's Summit Missouri, who's out there on the field. You're talking about one of the world's largest assets in the sport. But to your point, Rich, it would not surprise me if there was some jacket union that came into play and was like, well, why is here? It was doing our job. He's helping you do your job. The fact that he has the MMA training that he has and I think there's a workout that was posted with Choiko, the fact that he's got an MMA background and can pretty much take out anybody and has a fantastic closing speed for someone who is as large as he is. HM, he's helping you do your job. But apparently, and to richest point, like I said, I think, to richest point, literally, it would be one of those where you're like, you know, if if if if just saying you might need a little help. I mean, he's not like I said, He's not just from Least Summit, Missouri, and he's out there and right wing for Messi and friends. He's Messy. I'm here to help. But it would not surprise Rich if you were correct, morning, Harry, uh if it was somebody. Oh and and absolutely it was a flop. Absolutely it was a flop. Yeah, Rich, looking at the video, Messi flopped end of Yeah, Oh absolutely he did. I mean, yeah, Messi's banging into him, He's banging into the he's banging into the parking space, and uh Ola Kanye gives him the push, and of course Messi just goes flying ten yards forward, gets the foul call. Oh absolutely, yes, able, Messi dives and gets the foul that never happened, never happens, but yeah, it was funny. Literally, Messi's backing the car into the parking space. Third, three times, fourth time, Oliver Kanye pushes him. It's like he backs into him. Oliver Kanye pushes, and then Messi launches himself toward Pittsburgh. Messi got the foul call. So yes, and so okay, So Harry's betting Montreal loses by multiple goals. All right, So since we're there, we'll go ahead and drift into the juice boxes. So let me let me check the early juice boxes. Obviously, as the week goes along, we'll continue to check them. But right now CF. Montreal on the road in the composite courtesy of our friends at odds Portal is a plus five eighteen. Crue is a minus two twenty two ninety minute draws a plus three fifty four. So those are the numbers leaning into this matchup, and they're one of the seven forties. There are a lot of seven forties one two, three, four, five, seven forties this upcoming week on Saturday in Major League Soccer. But yes, CF Montreal on the road at Crewe at a plus five eighteen. I wouldn't touch that from anybody. I wouldn't let you touch it. So yeah Montreal, Nope. But yeah, Harry, it's looking bad. And like I said, Tom, good morning, may everything in New Hampshire be a cold and crisp and make sure that everything is okay meteorologically, because like I said, right now, Midwest, upper Midwest, it's gonna get nasty, and it's gonna get nasty years the week goes along anyway, So that's what we're staring at from the week that was in Major League Soccer, and you're going, who, there's just there's some stuff out there. You know, how many coaches and what's the career dissipation? Light on all these things. We've already had two go one because an owner is who the owner is, and the other once again with Peter Ermes, you kind of drifted in and out. You're kind of going, eh, you know, and it's does he have the right to retire on his own terms? And you're thinking perhaps, and then maybe, and then he always comes back and then everything is there, and then it's not, and then it's there and then it's not. Okay. Finally just got to the point where you're done. Speaking of LAFC. By the way, don't know if you if you've heard this, but remember the FIFA is considering an LAFC Clube America playoff to replace Layond at the Club World Cup. I know a venue that's about eight miles away from here. I'm sure that would love to host it. Considering the one game playoff, the winner of this one would also get nine and a half million dollars in prize money, because that's what Conka CAFF qualifiers get and then they would be Chelsea's first opponent in the tournament that's going to be held here in April May and a couple of months FIFA said it was considering LAFC and Club America as the playoff teams. Once again. Those two selections continue to make Aliwalenzay mad because it was their complaint back last year that led to Leon getting ousted from the tournament. FIFA expelled laon last week because of the club sharing ownership group with Grupo Pachuca. Pachuka qualified winning in twenty four. Leon qualified winning in twenty three same tournament conking CAF Hemispheric Extravaganza. Both clubs are owned by Group of Pachuca, which has stakes in Real Oviedo among others. Article ten of FIFA's REGs for the Club World stipulate quote no individual or legal entity may have ConTroll or influence over more than one club participating in the competition, and that if two or more clubs failed to meet the criteria, only one of them may be admitted to the competition. End quote. Alowallnseay submitted the complaint back in November, then went to cass in January. FIFA expelled my own last week, but they didn't say what they were going to do about a replacement group of Pachuca said it would argue their case to cast in a hearing that's gonna happen in three weeks in Madrid. And I have this vision in my mind of either a dude with a letter opener behind a large desk or a pen that he's wagging into a television camera, or maybe just wildly gesticulating in general and taking papers and sweeping them off a large desk, turning over, turning over snack machines in a break room. Group of Pachuca in a statement, So whomever you personified with that individual making that statement quote, we are dissatisfied with this decision and will appeal it to the fullest extent possible. We will defend what was one on the field. Okay, like I said, I figured, this is this is one of these. It's one of these, or it's a letter opener and the guy's kind of twiddling with it, or the individual's twiddling with the letter opener, or it's one of those where that's they're gonna that's what they're gonna do. And then the guy said, and then you know whoever the individual is, takes his left hand, he just sweeps the all of the papers off of the desk and comes up with that two sentence statement, Governor Lapetamine, I didn't get a harump out of you sweep the papers off. We are dissatisfied with this decision. Stomp your feet, kind of like Vrukas salt and Willy Wonka. I want it now, Daddy, I want it now. You stomp your feet. Alia Lendsay did not make the direct appeal that for themselves all the so they have encouraged Olowa Ensay has said, well we should be next in line. They haven't gone through the official channels, but there have been folks in Costa Rica who have intimated who are close to Aliwa Linzay Ye it should be us. There's like this list, there's this list of teams that they're like, Nope, should be us, No, should be us, It should be no, it's us. We'll just do elimination chamber and get over it. FIFA's Club World Cup REGs work in Aliwa Linzay's favor, according to Alex Abnos at The Guardian, winning your confederation's Championship or landing high enough in FIFA's club ranking, which takes into account results over the previous four years, separating teams by confederation. Importantly, FIFA also stipulates that no more than two clubs per country may participate in the tournament unless those clubs have qualified winning their confederations championship. Example, the first of the UEFA well A twelve Club World Cup spots went to the winners of the four previous champions leagues Manchester City, who has issues of their own that we'll get into in a second, Chelsea and Real Madrid, who won it twice. That leaves nine spots open ballot, and those were allocated on the four year ranking in FIFA. Red Bull Salzburg makes it over Liverpool, BARSA Milan and RBI Leipzig because those club's countries had already qualified two or more teams in the competition, while Austria did not. Conker CAF was given four in the competition, plus the additional host country spot for the US, which we had pegged all of us here when we saw that coddastl of the host country spot. That host country spot you get the the host country spot who in their right mind was gonna sit there and say, well, yeah, it's gonna be Sporting Jack's no offense. You know, it's gonna be Spraybury High School. It's gonna be you know, the the un the uh, you know, Duluth, the f C, and our buddy John Schuster. It's gonna be one of those. No. When we saw when all of us here in the collective saw that you had that host country optional spot or whatever the heck they called it. What did they call it? The host country spot? Just the host country spot. When the host country spot came available, who for a second did not guess what club was gonna go in that host country spot. We absolutely all had it pegged here, all of you in the Twitch pitch, all of us here slot whatever, you know, thirty or thirty two, Yeah, slot thirty two. Of course it was gonna go to Messian Friends. And then then Fantino shows up and just storms onto the field late in the MLS season and the first match of the Club World Cup is going to be at hard Rock. What folks at hard Rock are like, Oh, that's news to us. So that's where we are aliveallndsay's kind of like, well, you know, fam we've got the numbers Pachuca and Leone. The other qualifiers included Seattle and Monterey, who won the CONKA CAF Hemispheric Extravaganza. So now without Leone and Inner Miami, both Mexico and US still get the represented by the maximum number of two Monterey, Pachuca, Sounders and Messian Friends. Article ten of its regulations FIFA says that the General Secretariat in quotation marks should decide how to replace a club that runs a foul of the multi club ownership rules. Regulations state the decision should take into account, in particular the respective rankings of the clubs concerned and the applicable quota for confederation and or member association. So if FIFA blocks clubs from the US and Mexico from taking Laon's place, then it goes to the four year ranking system and the highest non Mexico, non US or non American franchise availables Alla wellensa in there at fifteen. FIFA said LAFC was selected for the playoff because of their status as a runner up to Leone in the twenty three Triple C. Club America was selected by being the top ranked team in the FIFA Club World Cup Confederation ranking, through which qualification is also determined layone. Players and staff have spoken out against the decision to ex captain Andras Guardado, taking a dig at Alolens quote, the team's raising their hands for the right to compete in our place should be ashamed of themselves. It is a brutal injustice. So that's where we are with the Club World Cup. We still have Team thirty two to be figured out. David, How did it take so long to expel them? So FIFA is stupid? Well, yeah, they're just kind of like, yo, you know, you're just kind of thinking, You're kind of like, well, you know, I think I think I think it'd be you know, like it'd be a great idea, that sounds fantastic. We'll take it under advisement, and so they go back to las On, Switzerland. Today. I feel arbiter, and you try and figure it out. So what's the timetable here? I mean, honestly, I think what they do is they try to come up with solutions while kicking the can down the road, simultaneously trying to see if somebody else will come up with a solution as well. Okay, if we have to, and then they try to make it into a situation that is virtually impossible for some folks to try to navigate if they're really if you're really interested, then you got to get a team together by X date. But now a lot of this, that's they kind of wait for a while and then yeah, okay, then you've got to come up with something, David. So that's and Tom Tom. To Tom's point, apparently they're only dissatisfied. I mean, when you're putting together a press release, weird in two sentences, we are dissatisfied. Okay, well that's cool. So so you're just a little mad, is what you're saying. Yeah, instead of putting together this rage promo of like five paragraphs explaining your situation, we are extremely dissatisfied or just weird, we are dissatisfied. Was it just dissatisfaction or was it extreme dissatisfaction? Yeah, we're just dissatisfied. So it was just straight up dissatisfaction. Okay, so yeah, we are dissatisfied. I mean, come on, man, light a fire under it, say that you're more than just dissatisfied, and put it into a five paragraph essay and make it Make it count, man, make it count. We are dissatisfied. I mean literally, that just sounds like you're walking up to the customer service table and you hit your uh you want to pound the table with your hand because you got like a bad you got a bad ticket, or you got the wrong size, and you're going back to exchange it. I am dissatisfied with this shirt and then you pound the table. What's that gonna get the Is the customer service rep gonna sit there and be that much more influenced if you sit there and yell and get mad and pound the I didn't like this shirt, pound, and the customer service rep on the other side of the table is gonna sit there and go, uh, do you have your receipt? And you sit there and you fumble for it and the line gets longer behind you. Yeah, here it is. It's not on this receipt, Yeah it is. It's right there. Well, why are you returning this shirt? I don't like it. That's not a reason, sir. Is it the wrong size, No, it's the right size. It's the right color. Was it the wrong color? No? Color was fine. I'm just dissatisfied with it. Okay, you can't. You can't just shove the You can't just shove the box and the receipt to the customer service rep and expect them to like jump. So if you go into it, especially if you're man from the beginning, that CSR is going to sit there and really kind of just you know, spin their wheels. But if you go into the customer service department, I'd like to exchange this, please, And what's wrong with them?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: It just it was the wrong size. The person who who bought it for me, they you know, they weren't you know, they thought I was one size and it's another. And it's just it's it's just the wrong size. And I need to I need to get a refund for it, or I need to exchange it. Okay, See what they're trying to do. I think they're trying to get more with the honey than with vinegar by saying they're dissatisfied. We're dissatisfied. You know. It's like when Rachel came wandering in uh in the pilot for Friends, and Ross is talking about being he wants to be married, and Rachel comes through the door. Chandler goes, I'd like a million dollars. That's kind of what we're getting into here. So yes, Tom only dissatisfied. That's very disappointing. Why do I always get a warped one in Louis participation, Yes, Kessey, in Louis participation. Here's a box of fidget spinners. And and by the way, those fidget spinners they actually do have the Club World Cup logo on them. Or it's the fidget spinner that is the the test toy, that is the replica of the trophy, and so the fidget spinner is actually the the arcs of the trophy and they kind of do their little spinning deal in and around the outside. That's your Club World Cup fidget spinner instead of doing it in the middle and going like this. The it's of the individual rings of the Club World Cup trophy. And you sit there and you pick a ring and you you know, do whatever. You hit all three and then they go in different directions things like that. That is your Club World Cup fidget spinner. Thank you, FIFA, We've just solved another problem for you. For your chachkes at the FIFA store. Doesn't have to be an actual fidget spinner. It can be a spinner of the Club World Cup Trophy that you get your own key and you can unlock and unlock at any time. David's like, I really don't care about their disappointment for not letting the women on the field get them in with the cash Invaul. They have a chance to manipulate group play results to double rich themselves. Not that team's fault, but their joint ownership issue. Is the ownership issues to deal with. Lesson learned. Read the rule book. Read the rule book. That's what I'm saying. Anyway, Just read the rule book. Man. It's like, well, oh, it's like you want to win, and you want to try and sit there and I guess and sit there and flip one to the other. You know, I'm just saying, I'm thinking, you know, maybe you want all of your teams to win, and so by the time you want your teams to win, that's what you're thinking about. Maddy Cruz getting ready for practice this morning with a Land United. So are you at the Children's Health Care of Atlanta training ground? I.
Speaker 2: In fact, am I spot right now, and I'm I'm just chilling to hang it out. I'm gonna strecond here early, so that way I can hop on a little bit, not on Thursdays, so that that might be a little bit jam packed, So maybe we'll hold off on that one.
Speaker 1: But I am going to Okay, what are you anticipating at practice today, young lady is at Land United's getting ready to take on FC Dallas.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean it's a full session today, so we'll get to watch everything, which will be very nice. So we'll get to see kind of I guess early on what everyone's thinking, especially with how you're going to be set up. But I know we're chatting with Ustean Gregerson and Matt Edwards today that is who we're slated to.
Speaker 3: Be talking to in media today.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it'll be a long session just to kind of you know, get things rolling and you know, figure out some pieces. But yeah, it'll be fun. It's supposed to be nice weather too, which I'm kind of excited about.
Speaker 1: So yes, Matt Edwards, the Swiss Army Knife for the back line for a Landy United, who I think he is now officially played three of the four positions at the back any given moments so far this season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, and like that that's someone you need though, especially with the hold and growns as well. Like it shows he's versatility. He can play wherever, and that's very valuable, especially with everything because you know you can have him on the bench, he can come in for anybody in any given moment.
Speaker 3: That that's huge.
Speaker 1: Dominic Chong Qui, I want to discuss DCQ a little bit, and I know that we have had the chance with his time with the twos in the Academy to see him continue to grow and evolve. And Ronnie Dila because of just you know, just a concern on Pedro Amador. No update on that yet. But by the way, by the way, sir, you get tapped on the shoulder, it's like you're you're starting today, and it's like, oh crap, I'm starting today, and you don't have time to think about it. And if you're DCQ and he goes out there and puts out fifty seven minutes in front of forty two thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it shows the level that Dominic is at, you know, to be able to step out there and really honestly seem unfazed. I really thought that he had a great game. You know, obviously everyone's gonna talk about that one miscue there for that one goal. But again, like it's a mistake, and that's something Ronnie has talked about since the very beginning of his tenure here is you know, he doesn't want players to be afraid to make mistakes. He doesn't want them to, you know, be afraid of those consequences. And I mean, Dominic is a player where we've seen him with the twos, he's really shined and we've seen him make those mistakes. We've seen him bounce right back. He's not a player that's gonna kind of bring it down a little bit. And it's a good learning experience for him, you know, and it's one of those moments where you get real end game experience. And other than that, like I thought he had a great game for him, coming in, immediately coming in, making an impact, being solid.
Speaker 3: I thought he played really well.
Speaker 2: And you know, Ronnie Diila talked about him as well in his postgame press conference. He chatted with the media as well afterwards, and you know, he gave a lot of credit to the coaching staff. I asked about Steve and how he helped, and you know, it's just it's great, you know. Unfortunately for Steve, he didn't have him on Sunday. I think he was a little upset about that one, but you know what it happens.
Speaker 1: So all right, since you have transitioned to the twos, let's talk about the twos. Rodrigo Neri up for goal of the Week. Atlanta United two coming down. They were down once, one nil, It came back to title on a goal Bynary, down to one, come back to tid on a goal by Nary. Lose eventually in PK's walk away with a point at home against the chattanooguev C. Messi and friends too coming to town this uh, this Sunday night at the fraction. What are some of your thoughts where the twos are concerned? After the the title one with chattanoogev C.
Speaker 2: It's it's one that's so strange because obviously, like it was a very back and forth game, but it's something we've talked about with the first team as well, and it's you know, capitalizing on those chances in the first half. You know, you look at the stats of the first half and Chattanooga I think had a little bit more shots, but I think Atlanta had a lot more of the clear cut shots, and I thought that they were dominating the game, not the sense of shots or possession anything. I thought they actually looked the better team in the first half, but you gotta make those chances count. Second half comes around, it's a little bit of a stake in the back line, and you know, Chattanooga is able to bounce it, able to get one nil, but then the Twos were able to bounce back again get an equalizer. Obviously, Steve even mentioned, you know, it's kind of a weirdish situation with a counter attack not leaving someone back there to defend that, and that gives up another goal, and that's something obviously to work on. But you then came back to tie it up again. I mean, crazy, crazy school. I think I've seen in a hot minute too from Rodrigo Nary. The delivery. I gotta talk about the sequence because I watched it again last night and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 2: First of all, brilliant ball from Hobby, brilliant, he picked out, he picked out, came into gosh, is he's making the run in, and then came in just so intelligent, knows that Narry's right there, Narry's calling for it. He heads it down in Narry off the knee and then just whips it like that is incredible and it's brilliant. It shows the fight and the team to be able to come back and get an equalizer like that and to get a result, and then obviously you go to penalties, and like it's with MLS next pro, if you tie, you go to penalties to get the extra point. I mean, they did the same thing up against Orlando, you know, and it's maybe cleaning up some of those penalty taking skills and what you do.
Speaker 3: But I mean, for me, I think penalties are all just a mind game.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like it really is, you know, just like you gotta stay in the game and get focused, and a lot of that can you know, be swayed. Especially I believe the Chattanooga goalkeeper was doing a little bit of extracurriculars there, you know, doing some taent thing, which.
Speaker 1: Well, and here's here's the other thing involving Yakapovich, I think that.
Speaker 2: Where throughout that game, by the way, he had an outstanding game.
Speaker 1: And I think with with Yakapovich, he was trying to make sure that the ball was on the spot that he was It's like, well, is it on the sp or is it not on the spot? I don't, you know, it's got to be marked where it's supposed to be. And he was trying to get into the heads of the Atlanta United to younger players anyway possible, you know, make make sure that they're you know, make sure the run up is right, make sure the balls at the right place. You know, are you talking to the players themselves. I think Yakapovich had a bit of a clinic when it came to trying to get into opposing players heads in a PK situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally totally with that. I think that's exactly what it was. And you know, and it happens. You know, you have some days where you take good penalties, you have some days where you don't. And Yakopovich I think had an outstanding game from the staves that he had, so when we went into the penalty shootout already, I was like ooh, and especially pairing it with Josh Cohen as well, who we know is very very good at penalty taking situations as well as we've seen him with the twos with Open Cup, with everything else, I think, you know, it was gonna be an interesting one.
Speaker 3: I thought it would have gone either way.
Speaker 2: But again, you know, Chattanoogo is able to come out top and you know what, hey, they'll need that victory, especially heading into their which who that's gonna be Uh, that's gonna be a fun one, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Yes, where And the wording has already come out and has been very consistent on the Chattanoga f C side of things, where they're not playing a team from Chattanooga, they're playing a team from East Ridge. Apparently there's six thousand tickets have apparently already been sold for this matchup at Fort Finley tomorrow, and it will be intriguing, to say the very least, when it comes to FC and Red Wolves going at it in Open Cup. Tormentous playing tonight and Open Cup they've got four o sc the UPSL side out of Dallas and Core is playing tonight, they've got Josh Charlotte. Independence will go over the juice boxes and all of those in just a little bit. FC Dallas, you got to turn the page. If you are Atlanta United, where it was four to three craziness and you got to see each of the dp's contribute in one way or another. But you got to turn the page because perpetual pain in the you know what, Lucco Acosta is coming to town for FC Dallas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know it's uh. You were able to come out and give a solid performance.
Speaker 2: You know, you had a weird first half, didn't I think, play your best, and then you come out in the second half and you're able to bounce back after a three one deficit like already, And again, I think it shows the same thing that.
Speaker 3: I've said about the twos.
Speaker 2: It shows the fight and the character of this side, and it's something that Ronnie Daila really emphasized, and it shows that the fight is is there with this team and that is so important to have.
Speaker 3: I think going throughout the rest of the season.
Speaker 2: That was my biggest takeaway from it was the fact that you were able to battle to try and find something and you were able to find the victory.
Speaker 3: You're able to get all three points.
Speaker 2: You weren't even just able to get the tie, you were able to get the full three points and that's huge and all of that stuff. I just got to you gotta take the positives from this game and you got to turn it around to FC Dallas because it's an interesting one with FC Dallas too, because like they've kind of have been like kind of teetering on like pretty good, maybe not so good. I honestly thought we would have seen a little bit more of Bruto Acosta. I feel like we haven't a lot of him. And you know, and it's interesting too, you played this team in preseason as well. We'll see how put together they are and everything else like that. But yeah, so everyone else is walking up for training right now, so I think this might be my time to leave you unfortunately.
Speaker 1: All right, So Maddi Cruise is going to training. She's gonna go and she's going to get a whole bunch of intel and get to training ground dispatches and all that kind of stuff. So she's gonna go get smart and have the rest of us get smart with her. So Maddy Cruise is at the Children's Healthcare of Atlanta training ground getting ready for a Land United as they prep for FC Dallas. Trying to put in my CFC in the rearview mirror from a result standpoint, but not from a lessons standpoint. So we'll see what the track is this week with Atlanta United as they get ready for the second match in a three game homestand it is NYC, it is FC Dallas and next weekend and it's a two forty start. Remember two forty next Saturday, not this Saturday, but next two forty start with the Revs coming to town as they are chasing after points and getting those first points of the season, going up against uh, going up against the team here in Atlanta two forty on next Saturday, after getting the points against Red Bulls that they did on the past weekend. Okay Uh. Tom was discussing honor and he wants to do the honorable thing and bow out Tom when there's money involved. I don't know how many folks are bowing out. I really don't know how many folks are bowing out, especially when you walk in the door. You're walking in the door. Money is nine and a half million dollars. I mean legit, You walk in the door, you get nine and a half million dollars. Uh. You know bouncers there at the door looks a lot like Johnny and Fantism. You know he's got a clipboard. Uh. You know Allowa Lensay comes walking up. Yes, Allowa Lensay. Uh, your name is not on this list. You stay outside. You stay outside the velvet ropes. Then you know the two group of Pachuca teams, they come wandering in. Uh Pachuca. Ah, yes, mister Pachuca, Yes you're allowed, comes through the velvet rope, goes into the party. Uh Leone, okay, yes, your name is on here. So then Leon goes in. So it is uh right now allowallnsay's outside the velvet rope. And it appears that Leone is outside the velvet rope at the moment. But they're trying to find a way. They're trying to find a way to go in through the kitchen, and you know, maybe they'll be like they'll find the there's a delivery truck, that's the words. I'm looking for. Delivery truck out back that's bringing in the day's produce and everything or the liquor, and so Leone would be the one who sits there. They go to the dock, they put the big they put the big cardboard box with one of the particular liquor shipments. They put it on their shoulder. They go walking by. You know, it's like they kind of look like the folks that are bringing things in from the delivery truck and then they put the they put the cardboard box down with all the other alcohol. Then they kind of slip in the change of clothes with them. They'll sit there and they'll put a change of clothes in and they'll sit there. Will be the one, you know, like you know, night at the Asbury, they'll be you know, bouncing around at the bar. And so LAFC and Clube America are kind of sitting there going, uh, yeah, we'll be with you in a second. But yeah, to me, leone looks like the ones that they were trying to figure out a way to come in through the kitchen. Yeah, exactly, LAFC and Clube America. Well, actually the winner of that one, yes, LAFC in Clube America. The winner of that comes up in their flashy limo. Yeah, it's like and then you know, folks step out, Carlos Vail if it's LAFC, Carlos Vela steps out, and he's just you know, he's all styling everything. He's got the sunglasses. Is that Carlos Vela, you know, it's something like that. And then the Maty Bogush with Krusosul. He's kind of looking out, he's kind of looking out from the front door around the big guard and he's like, yeah, you guys look familiar. But yeah, the winner of LAFC and Cluobe America comes in with their flashy limo, you know, the one that's got like the swimming pool in the back or maybe the the aquarium, and they got folks hanging out the sun roof and it's like three it's like three cars long, so it fits the whole eighteen but yeah, so it's got the aquarium and the sun roof and the pool and everything. Yeah, the winter, the winner of LAFC and Club America comes up, and that's the limo that they're coming in. Like I said, you walk in, you talk to the dude at the velvet rope, and you're allowed into the party. He hands you an envelope. It's you don't hand him an invitation. He's got your name on a list and he's like yeah, yes, uh, yes of course, mister Sounders, yes, yes, of course. And so you know, Brian Schmittzer goes walking in. He's got Stephan Fry. Yeah yes, mister Schmitzer, yes you and mister Fry, yes you can come in. And then they unhooked the velvet rope. And then there's a dude that's got like a box and he hands it's like one that says Seattle. And so the Seattle envelope goes to Schmitzer and Stephan Fry and before they walk into the party, they open it up and they see that there's a check for nine point five five million dollars. Yep, we're in the right place. And one one of the others like, here, let me hang on to that. No, I'm hanging on to it. Schmittzer kind of puts it in his jacket pocket. So that's what you're staring at with with that. Yeah, you walk in the door. It doesn't matter what your your rental cost was for that limo, doesn't matter what that limo looks like. You walk in the door. Dude with a plastic bin with individual envelopes hand you your envelope that's got your name on it. You open the envelope, check for nine point five five million dollars for walking in the door. Then that same dude is gonna be at each and every venue after each and every day to hand you another check if you draw or if you win. He's got like two separate checks. He just fills in the amount he's got it. He's got a check that he sits there, and it's like for whatever team fits a draw, he fills out two checks for like a million dollars each. Representatives come at the end of the match. He's like the atm. He hands up a million dollar check. Here a million dollars to both sides. Somebody wins. One person walks over to the pay window. Yes, there's your two million dollar check. Because remember, you get, you do get. You do get money, but not as much if you win. If you draw none, if you lose in group play, but you draw, you get a check. You win, you get a bigger check. Jack and jack and jack and jick pee. That's men his money exactly. Four cards wondering if they've got a billion dollars to hand out? Why am I volunteering to work the games so you don't have to pay two hundred and forty to go in and watch? All right? Now that four cards open that door morning four card? Uh now that four card has has opened that door. Uh okay, so let's take it. Let's take a peek. Let's take a peek of the prices, shall we. Well, let's go to let's go to our friendly neighbor hood venue in the secondary market and find out just off the top of our heads what you would be spending if if you wanted to go and see the Club World Cup matches. And we'll just take the the we'll take the one venue. We'll just take the one venue for uh for for Atlanta. So let's let's go ahead, We'll go. We'll go soccer. No, I'm not near Hollywood, United States. I guess because of the last time that I was doing something that way, it decided it was going to do it, all right, So okay, all right, So now for the venue that is local here in the United State, in this particular section of the southeastern United States, we'll just do the low local ones. I know, we could go to like g Otis and look at that, and we could sit there and look at the price tags. We might do that as we get closer. So Chelsea and Club layone, Monday, June sixteenth, three o'clock in the afternoon. Once again, get in price. This is what we're going to talk about here, the get in price right now for the Club World Cup. Get in price upper tank Mercedes Benz eighty four dollars, and that is processing fee four dollars a ticket, you know all that stuff, So eighty four eighty four. Yeah, so it's looking like eighty four bucks in the upper tank. And if you want to get into the lower bowl in the forty five degree angles, it's also eighty four dollars. No, no, that's section three. That's not That is not what we're looking at here. So why are you not giving that to me anyway? But all right, so upper tank to get in eighty four dollars for Chelsea and Club Lane. Now Messi and friends in FC Porto, Thursday, June nineteenth, at three o'clock. Once again, upper tank, get in price ninety bucks. Eighty nine to twenty is what you're looking at for Messi and Friends in FC Porto. Manchester City and the all Aien they're the late game on January twenty second. Once again, get in price sixty seven dollars to get in because once again late night, the twenty second, you're the last match of the day. So get in price for Manchester City and all Aen sixty seven dollars. Then round of sixteen ticket June twenty ninth at noon at Mercedes Benz get in price ninety five dollars. Round of sixteen Tuesday Night at nine July first, get in price seventy eight twenty five, and it's all in the three hundred levels anywhere from seventy eight twenty five to eighty five eighty six ninety dollars and so on. So the round of sixteen, the second Round of sixteen match, that one is going to be intriguing. Quarter final matchup Saturday, July fifth at noon, get in price two twenty two fifty. So the quarter final matchup is the one that really blows the curve on the get in price. So that is what you're staring at right now for price tags and things like that to go in. So if you wanted to go four card, if you wanted to go in, and if you wanted to watch all of those clubs and all of those matches, then you're probably saving three hundred moore. You're probably saving close to six hundred and fifty bucks a ticket if you want to go see all six just to get in the building. That's not to be in the corners on the lower level in the one hundreds, that's just to get in and hang out on the three hundred level, so get in price. Upper bowl aren't a whole lot of tickets. Well, the tickets themselves lower bowl and the mez those seem to be moving. End zone corners not so much. Upper tank not moving or at least available for resale more than the average bear. But you're looking at for those six events, you're looking at like six hundred and fifty bucks to go in to be a part of all of those events that you're saving by volunteering to go. I don't know what they would have you do when it comes to volunteering. I'd be like, okay, you are you the guy? Are you the guy with the clipboard and the velvet rope? Four card? This might be what you're doing. You might be the dude with the clipboard and the velvet rope. You might be the guy that's a security for the guy with the envelopes that he gets to hand out after the matches are over. That's what you're You might be that person. But as we get closer, we'll continue to monitor prices and such, and we'll sit there and we'll look at him and go okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, Where's where are the things moving? Where is it going, what's it not doing, what's it doing those kinds of things, so that will keep an eye on. But yeah, it looks like it's least right now with the get in. As you're volunteering, you're saving yourself about six hundred and fifty bucks a ticket for all six so eighty some ninety times five four seven four point fifty and then two twenty six seventy six seventy five. Yes, training session this Saturday for volunteers or it's an orientation thing at GSU before the Atlanta nighted match. Okay, we need intelling, we need updates, we need to find out what that's what they're what they're telling you. You can't say anything bad, you can't wear this, you can't wear this. We'll give you a ceremonial key for the Club World Cup trophy. But that's what you're getting, that's what you're getting into. You're saving yourself an ish load of money. Okay, So since we mentioned Open Cup, so Open Cup is today. Unfortunately our friends from a Carolina Corps are stuck in meetings and so we can't quite catch up with them. We also have a note out to four to oh to see if we can catch up with them as they get ready for Tormenta. Here's your juice boxes for this go round. Crew two hosting Lexington. This one, I think is at the death star right now. Lexington is a minus one sixty one on the road taking on Crew two at a plus three nineteen ninety minute draws a plus three oh seven seven o'clock Tormenta and four to oh out of the UPSL. Tormenta is a minus five point fifty six ninety minute draw for four to oh, and Tormenta is a plus four ninety five. Your four to oh to win outright is a plus eleven seventy three. And remember that four to oh were the ones that knocked off Texoma at Sherman Bearcat Stadium in the last round. So four to oh as a UPSL side knocked off a USL League one side. And you have them now traveling the Statesboro, Georgia to take on TORMENTUS seven o'clock seven thirty Charlotte Independence, Carolina core Core on the to plus three sixty two Independence of minus one seventy five draws a plus three oh seven. Messi and friends two against the MIAMIFC. This one, this might be your line mistake of the day. The MIAMIFC is a plus one oh two draws a plus two sixty eight. Messi and Friends two are a plus one ninety nine. Basically a plus two hundred and it's wobbling right now for those that may not know. For those that may not know the MIAMIFC, and when we have Kayler hodges on to discuss these kinds of things, the miamif C is not a very good team. They are not a very good team. They're really not to give you an idea. In the power rankings, they are twenty second out of twenty fourth right now oh to four out of the blocks this season in USL Championship Power rankings have the Roots at three and one and Hartford Athletic at oh to three, below Miami the MIAMIFC in the rankings after the first four match weeks last last season, you'll remember that the Miami f C was just g a W D awful four matches this season, lost them all. Lost in New Mexico one nil, lost of the Rowdies to to one, lost to Indy eleven three to one, lost to Detroit City two nil. So that's what has happened so far in the first four matches eight goals allowed to score twelve in in the Eastern Conference. Below Hertford Athletic, they're the only other team in the East that has not scored a point this year. In the standings, Roots actually do have a draw. But then last year, when they spent an ish ton of money on folks in the Eastern Conference, they were dead blank and last three twenty nine and two with a goal difference of minus sixty three. That's what the Miami FC was last year, three twenty nine and two with the goal difference of minus sixty three and a thirty four game schedule. So today you're favored. You travel all the way up to the Erector set from Florida International, you go from Boca, you go from Boca to Fort Lauderdale. This is a real challenging road trip where Messi and friends two or a plus one ninety nine. Your draws a plus two sixty eight. That might be to me the line mistake of the day. If you're looking for a cup set, that would be the one for me. Late night, ten o'clock Monterey Bay and El fa Alito, do not miss, Do not mess with the Champs out of the NPSL Monterey Beza minus five twenty six to your ninety minute draws A plus four eighty two. El Fadalito on at plus eleven seventy eight. I like the draw in that one. Av Alta hosting LAFC two. Avy Alta is favored. LAFC two is a plus two eighty six, and your draws a plus two sixty two. So those are your six matchups in open Cup tonight, Lexington SC favored at Crew two. Torment A big favorite at home against four OSC, the UPSL side out of Dallas, Charlotte Independent's big favorite against Corps Messi and Friends to a big underdog at home to the MIAMIFC. Monterey Bay big favorite at home against El Fadlito A. V Alta a favorite of a minus one twenty eight against LAFC two. It's in thank you for card for doing the work of the insider and letting us know what's gonna find out today at three All Hill a LAC League quarterfinal Leg one of the CALF Champions League. And so we'll see what happens there. We will go through gossip Berman and you Windo what to watch, Where to watch it, how to watch it. Then Tom thinks that the MIAMIFC turns into a USL League One club. Oh do I think that they're turning it into a D one USL club? Just waiting it out until then? I think, honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to get more ownership backing and tried to go into that first division group. Because and so Tom, when Taylor comes in next time at the end of the month, last Tuesday of the month, remind us to talk about the MIAMIFC and what he first sees is their future. Frankly, for me, they spent an ish ton of money, got no results, were awful. They lost twenty nine to thirty four, and were the laughingstock of USL Championship. I think that's safe to say. So then they decided to just let everybody go build with the young talent, build with cheap talent. Figure it out from there. And you know, they're scoring goals, they're just not winning any matches. So they have now gone to the flip side of the equation and they are trying to sit there and go, Okay, how do we build now? And then they try and build in a different way. And so if this younger build works over time, which you have to have patients for, is this what they do going forward? And I think that because of it being Miami, I think they try and elevate to that first division status line so that way they have a top ten television market as a part of the group in that first ever first division league from USL. I have no basis in fact for what I think, but trying to think of things, think of things in economic in the most base economic way possible. Give you an example when we do the college basketball and football podcasts over on the OSG sports side of things. Because of my background in television, I'm always looking at a tournament as a television program. So think of this new USL product as a television program. What do you need for this television program to succeed? You need eyeballs in whatever way possible, over the air product, streaming, what have you? Butts in seats? So where right now? If you were USL Championships, say, who do you want to be a part of that first division, that new first division league when it starts. You want your established winning programs. So that means Loose City, Detroit City, is the top fifteen market, Tampa is a top fifteen market, Miami's a top fifteen market. But like I said, off the top of my head, I do I have no I have no bearing and no thought as to who would be moving up to that first division, but thinking at it in its most base terms, trying to get as many butts in seats as possible, have larger stadia, and try to have folks watching it. However, they would consume it if you look at it from winning programs in top ten markets in the East, Loose City, Detroit City, Tampa Bay, Miami, if they wanted to move up. Harry probably could give you an idea as to San Antonio and their desires. Do they want to stay in USL Championship or do they want to move up Monterey Bay? Do they have the financials or do they stay as Monterey Bay and not try to market themselves into Oakland, San Francisco that kind of a thing as a no col franchise. Sacramento is one of your big guns in the league. Sacramento now obviously the home the temporary home of the A's baseball team until they figure out if they're going to be able to build that building in Vegas or not speaking of Vegas, they might be one that would go up Oakland perhaps. So there are may be five or six teams right now currently in USL Championship that I could envision going up into this new first division element on market size alone and viewership and market share and ownership of the market share. Because if you include a San Antonio when they do well, if you include a Sacramento Sacramento at hard Health Park when they're winning, you can't get a ticket. You cannot get a ticket. That's the kind of eyeballs that I think you're looking for with this first division thing with USL. I think you're looking to put butts in seats, and I think that you are looking to figure out what can we do to make this look look big field big and present itself as being big in larger television markets, to get the exposure, to get folks out, to get more exposure and get more folks out, to continue to win, to get more folks in the building, to turn it into a supply and demand issue when it comes to your ticket. So then you end up trying to have folks watch and consume however they can since they can't get there in person, you know, creating artificial demand through winning, So that would be what I would That's what I'm looking at. Basically, Tom is also waiting for the USL League One club to get a qualifying investor for them to work in New Hampshire. And by the way, keep an eye out for New Orleans in USL League One, or New Orleans for those of US south of the Mason Dixon line. It looks like New Orleans is going into League two with the overall goal of going into League one. So keep an eye on New Orleans as a market for USL going for a future for card. If there's a requirement for market size, I don't. It's how can they pro reil since they can't control market size expanded in MLS cities. Maybe, But I'm looking at it this way. If I'm not saying it's a requirement for market size, it's more of a desire for market size. Let me phrase it that way. You you want to be in markets that matter for your product, and so there's two ways to go about this. You can go about this by looking at it trying to find large markets for your consumption and large markets for your fans. Oh you thought it thought it is a US Soccer requirement for US D one. So let me let's let's let's take a peek at this real quick. Let's let's work shop this uh D one requirements. All right, So US Soccer D one requirements. We're using the Google machine here and seeing if we can come up. Okay, So Pro league standards, yes, and waiver, but waivers are a thing. Okay, VIPO vip jackets are dropping soon for USA Soccer. Those are pretty sweet Pro league standards. I don't want it downloaded. I just want to see, Okay. Seventy five percent of the league's teams must be based in the US league stadium. Must meet the following parameters controllable ingress, egress and one ten by seventy financial viability, adequate performance bond, meet with Federation staff violation of the standards. Annual media guide disseminating weekly stat reports. League teams must produce a lineup carter similar guide for each individual match, League office, team organization, Transparency, accountability. Where's my table of contents here? General requirements. Like I said, and I apologize because I'm clicking through the D one document as we go player safety training and respect player feedback waiver procedure. Okay, here we go. Division one Men's Outdoor League, Section two. Minimum of twelve teams to apply. By year three, the league must have a minimum of fourteen markets, stadia and fields. US based teams must be located in at least the Eastern, Central, and Pacific time zones in the Continental United States. These three time zones are required because the majority of the population centers are located in these time zones. At least seventy five percent of the league's teams must play in metropolitan markets of at least a million people persons. League stadium must beat the following parameters enclosed minimum seating capacity of fifteen thousand not later than one hundred and eighty days prior to the start of each season. Each team shall have a lease for at least one full season with its home stadium. Financial viability. League must demonstrate an adequate financial viability to ensure continued operation on a season by season basis, either in the form of a performance bond or similar instrument for each team in the amount of a million dollars or readily available league funds representing such amount. The maximum of such funds for any league shall be twenty million, used to cover the cost of the team's operation, including, without limitation, player and staff salary and wages, stadium lease commitments, and third party vendor obligations. In addition to commitments by each team of the league, each ownership group must demonstrate financial capacity to operate the team for five years. Team organization league must have broadcasting cable clarity. High quality internet streaming of regular season games satisfies this requirement. So here is the link to what I was just reading there. So that's what I was reading. So now you've got that and set it into set it into motion, so bookmark a click on that. That's your guidelines. That's the pro league rules according to US Soccer. So if you're looking at Nielsen household numbers, so let's go ahead. Let's go ahead and go into the Nielsen ratings, Nielsen media research expanding out of home panels. I don't want insights, I want the markets, new upfronts and guides. I don't care. So legitimately, all right, so let's see tv ADI household numbers. I'm trying to find out, all right, So the eighty I's okay. Statista number of TV households in twenty three and twenty four except all whatever, I don't care. Statista wants you to pay two hundred dollars CTV enabled for television insights, smart TVs and seventy nine percent of homes. Uh all right, So I need my TV television market designations? All right? So where are see you? Now? This here we go, listed TV stations in North America by market. Okay, now, uh, all right. So the two hundred and ten DMA is listed by the twenty four to twenty five Nielsen ratings. So if we go, let's just let's go. Let's blow through the top thirty here real quick. New York, La, Chicago, Dallas, Philly, Houston, Atlanta, Washington, Boston, San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose is number ten. So Oakland, so all right, so let's take it with what we're looking at. LA. Orange County probably would qualify if they wanted to make that jump. Chicago, USL has been talked about there for years. Dallas, we know about USL. Dallas. They're coming online. Don't be surprised if they eventually work their way North Houston. We have other cities in Texas to look at Atlanta, d C, Boston, Oakland would satisfy market number ten. Rowdies would satisfy market number eleven. Phoenix satisfies number twelve, Detroit number fourteen. Let's see, Miami gives you eighteen, Sacramento gives you number twenty. I should have been counting off here, so and I'm going technically by what we see. So one, two, three, four, five, six, seven markets in the top twenty. Then you would have eight in the top twenty five with Indianapolis nine in the top twenty seven with Pittsburgh. San Antonio gives you ten by market thirty one, Hartford and market thirty two. USL Milwaukee technically would give you twelve by market thirty eight. Yet four card Tampa is Tampa Saint Pete. That's market number eleven. So to get to with your current markets in the USL, you would have to go to get to number twelve, it would be Milwaukee's anticipated franchise and if it's not there, then you could get to fourteen. If Vegas was in line at forty and Jacksonville comes online at forty one. So with current USL clubs not looking at expansion, not looking at anything else to satisfy the League one model. If you just took the clubs they had on hand, it would take you to market forty one. With Jacksonville coming online as that fourteenth, Team twelve would get you to market thirty eight. With the USL Milwaukee project, then Vegas and Jacksonville would get you to Club thirteen Club fourteen, And that legitimately is if all of them were even interested in drifting up to this new Division one program that USL has in mind. So you would be saturated to market forty one with fourteen teams in Division one. Jacksonville's building their own I think, cashman. Let me see here at USL stadium capacities. Let's see if the Google machine can help us out here. Okay, So stadium's USL championship. Okay, So no, I just want I want the capacities. I don't want the news on them. Okay, So stadium overviews. Okay, So here we go. Our friends at transfer Mark, they are going to help us out. No, I don't want You're no all right? So protectives at forty seven to one FIU if they play at the Football Stadium, South Aikia Stadium would give you twenty Lynn Family at fifteen three Oakland. We know that Oakland can seat twenty six twenty seven, but fifteen thousand capacity Isotopes at thirteen to five, cash Man at twelve five, Mike is twelve to one one one, hard Health eleven five sixty nine. WakeMed would give you ten. Phoenix Rising, which is a temporary facility, could give you ten. I think it's modular, so you could expand it. El Paso is a baseball stadium. If they my guess is they would not go to the new Division one. Toyota is at eighty two ninety six. Harry, I would need your advice when it comes to expansion, perhaps seventy five percent. They need eleven teams and million plus markets. Yes, four card, yes, that is correct. So the television markets. Let's see, so Jacksonville just to get the TV numbers initial visibility. No, so those are your DMAs and I need the numbers. But if so, if you go eleven, the fourteen would be need to be north of a million, so full power, low power outlining. How many see this is the problem is that I need the actual household numbers here, and you would think that folks would give this to you. So DMAs must carries DTV coverage maps by location. I need the TV markets, TV station's FCC federal regulations, and I know that this is incredible radio for those of you who are listening on radio on audio, and by the way, once again thanks to our friends at the fired Up network in Canada for those that you watch there and also on twelve ounce Sports who are now adding the programming here with SDH. So all right, so my homework is to come up with the eighty I numbers medium market and find out who is north of a million for eleven of the fourteen. Yeah, and four card, I think that's the rub unless you get a waiver. Four card makes a good point. So you would need in this division one element eleven of the fourteen teams in a perfect world or seventy five percent of twelve, So nine of twelve or eleven of fourteen need to be in households that have a million or more. But one or more of the high market teams getting relegated, then you need more teams to keep the eleven and the D one level. So that that's the rub in all of this. That is something that we need to check on waivers and we need to check on all of the other attachments that go with this because to your point four card, to your point to stay d one, if you had one of your big guns that was relegated, you would need to I would think have at least a big gun or more big guns on file, or have one of your big guns be promoted from the USL Championship to USL Division one, not League one, but Division one. So it's either nine of twelve or eleven or fourteen, and you've got to have unless there's a waiver in there somewhere from US Soccer. Excellent point. Hang on to that, hang on to that info. So my homework is to figure out which households have more than a million viewers for this league going forward. So that's my homework. Where's my pen? All right? So hang on us households one million plus? Okay, So that's my homework today that I've got to figure that out. Yeah, you know, big guns would have to be poorly run, highly unlikely with a wink wink, wink, nudge nudge, how'd you do? How'd you do? Okay, So, stadium capacities after the first five or six currently in USL Championship that kind of gets a little eyebrow raising, Okay before we go, just to keep an eye on things. Sheffield Wednesday. I don't know if you heard about this, and like I said, this is just stuff to kind of you know, keep in your files, like, oh yeah, I heard about this. Sheffield Wednesdays players. Apparently we're not paid on time and so you know, not paid due to the Chen Sirie cash flow issues defon chen Siri has been chairman at Sheffield Wednesday since twenty fifteen, failed to pay their players' wages for March due to cash flow problems suffered by their owner. Club said it was a temporary issue due to debts owe to the Thai businessman whose family controlled Tie Union Group, the world's largest producer of canned tuna. Sheffield Wednesday twelfth in the Championship, five points outside the playoff places, facing Whole City at home on Saturday. They claim it is because of significant money owed, not because of problems of their own. PFA are a whare the Owl's issue. She's in touch with the players. Twenty nineteen, when Sheffield Wednesday sold Hillsborough two Chance Serrie for about sixty million pounds ensure they didn't preach spending rules. Twenty twenty three, Chance Siri asked fans to raise two million pounds to help the club pay an outstanding debt to Her Majesty's revenue and customs to cover wages. Last November, they were placed under a registration in Bargo by the EFL of amounts owe to their version of the irs. Stewardship of the club criticized by fans who protested while his relationship with manager Danny Roll has become strained, fans demanding answer second registration embargo in twelve months back in November. And so you have a manager like Danny Roll having a deal with Sheffield Wednesday ownership and folks are not happy. Also on the board before we get out of here, a couple of other things, No, Tom perfectly. Look. Look, the thing about what we do.
Speaker 2: On a.
Speaker 1: Daily basis is we are here to report, we are here to inform, we are here to entertain, and if we have instances where we do deep dives, that's why we have this space. So homework is part of the deal, learning about things so we can all be and myself included, so we can all be better informed and we can better understand what folks want to do. That's why we're That's why we're here on a daily basis to have fun, catch up with each other, news of the day, guests, entertain do good journalism, and become and become smarter and more well rounded. God knows I need that. But to do homework so we can approach things right and so we have all of our facts and evidence when we when we can talk about and we're not just kind of shooting off at the hip. I admit I shoot off at the hip, but it's done in jest. A lot of the times. You guys know that I had the fund that I have and the fun that we all have here together. But to be well informed, we need to we need to do these kinds of things because if this is what's coming up to be a part of the landscape, it makes sense to be informed and find out, Okay, can there be a waiver?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Where where are the households? Where does the one million marker?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Cut things off? Strictly? In eighty eyes, if those fourteen clubs were to go up to Division one in the USL, it would cut off at market forty one. And that's if everyone was interested and look four card to be perfectly honest. Nothing wrong with rabbit holes, Absolutely nothing wrong with rabbit holes. We go down rabbit holes, we become more informed, we become we become educated as we go about the topics of the day. And that's what I like. And I like to be able to be in a place where we can inform, entertain enlighten and find out stuff we didn't know. Zero issue with it whatsoever. None. Okay, So it looks like it might be that Aerling Holland might be out for six weeks and he is asking his side to adapt. Aerling Holland in the matchup against Bournemouth stated that Holland will be out from to seven weeks with his ankle injury as they try to qualify for Champions League and get the FA Cup forced off. In the matchup against Bournemouth, doctors told him five to seven weeks back at the end of the season for the Club World Cup. He will be ready. So keep an eye on Manchester City. Carlo Ancelotti is going to stand trial as he is a cue of a million euro tax fraud charged with not declaring earnings from image rights. Sam Jones at the Guardian says he's going to appear in court to stand trial on charges of defrauding Spain's tax office in undeclared image rights from twenty fourteen to twenty fifteen. Prosecutors who were seeking a jail term of four years and nine months, alleged that Enchilatti used shell companies outside Spain to create quote opacity visa vi the Spanish treasury, concealing the real beneficiary of the income from the exploitation of his image rights. They claim, despite his status as a Spanish resident for tax purposes, the coach declared only his personal earnings from the club and omitted the income he received from the sale of his image rights. Prosecutors alleged he failed to pay a total of just over a million euro and taxes on the sale of those rights to which amounted to one point two four million and fourteen two point nine to six The following year trial, which is going to be held in Madrid, supposed to last couple of days. Don't anger the taxman. Also, the FA is lobbying the government to make tailgating a criminal offense. And what we call tailgating and what they call tailgating or two different things. The FA has stepped up its lobbying of the government to make forced entry into football stadia tailgating a criminal offense. Policing Minister Dame Diana Johnson was a guest of the FA. Sixty eight of the ninety one arrests were made for folks attempting to enter the ground without a ticket. Tailgating at turnstiles is not a criminal offense, according to the Guardian, Metropolitan Police Force to make the sixty eight arrests on the ground of suspicion of fraud. No charges have been issued owing to very low conviction rates for tailgating, which has become a major issue for the FA and for some top flight Premier League clubs tailgating. Their version of tailgating and our version of tailgating different. Wrexham has a record revenue of twenty six point seven million pounds after a boost out of the US. Chelsea is reporting a one hundred and twenty eight million pound plus profit after selling the women's side to themselves. How you like that To get this, I'm gonna sell something to me and I'm gonna record a profit. So Chelsea, okay, Now this is once again from from Jacob Steinberg at The Guardian. Okay, Chelsea appear and this is Steinberg's writing. Chelsea appear to have complied with the Premier League's PSR profit and sustainability rules through player sales by selling the women's team to the club's parent company. So wait and I guess. Because when you're dealing with the Premier League side you try to sell a hotel to a subsidiary that is linked to yourself because it's straight up the Premier League, that's bad. But when you try and sell the women's team to yourself, that works from a business perspective. So Chelsea announced they had turned last year's pre tax loss of ninety point one million pounds to do a pre tax profit of one hundred and twenty eight point four million. For the financial year ending June thirty of twenty twenty four, Chelsea's revenue dipped to four hundred and sixty eight and a half million pounds. Financial picture quote benefited from increased profit on disposal of player registrations and repositioning of Chelsea Football Club Women Limited. Club added the profits on disposal of the player registrations of one hundred and fifty two and a half and a profit on disposal of subsidiaries of one hundred ninety eight point seven million led to an overall net profit of twenty nine point six after tax. Predicted at the time of last year takeover of the women's team by Chelsea's parent company, blue Co twenty two, that the deal would help Chelsea comply with PSR move his face scrutiny from the Premier League in relation to rules around fair market value and associated party transactions. League past Chelsea selling two hotels just at Stanford Bridge to blue Co for seventy six and a half million last year. Once again, remember the hotels League past, Chelsea selling two hotels at Stanford Bridge to Blueco twenty two for seventy six and a half million, and apparently they rankle at the idea of the women's team being sold from Chelsea to a subsidiary to create profit. That's all you're doing, is this. That's all you're doing. You're just sliding from side to side. Let's see. I'm trying to think if there's anything else that I have missed. Oh uh, I think we don't even have Conca caf tonight. I think we do really quickly and then we'll get into what to watch, Where to watch it? How to watch it? Uh, North and Central America. Okay, Yeah, Triple C going on today and tomorrow. So it is clubeo America, cruz As Soul Club America is plus one o eight ninety minute draws A plus two forty two, Cruisusuo is a plus two thirty seven and at eleven fifteen Lag hosting Ti Gris. Lag is a dog at a plus one sixty four t Grace probably without Jimiac and a couple of others because they just don't want them to travels a plus one fifty two and your draws A plus two forty three, So basically draw option from our friends at Odd's portal. They don't know. Tigris is a road favorite, slightly. Club America is a home favorite by a lot. Tomorrow it's white Caps, Pumas, LAFC and Messian Friends. So that's the activity in conker Calf today. In the prem we had three matches. We have three two at two forty five, Arsenal minus two four hosting Fulhama at a plus six thirty eight, Wolves a plus one fifty hosting west Ham Ata plus one ninety seven and at three o'clock. Forest favored against Manchester United at a plus one twenty nine. Manchester United, it's a plus two twelve. Bulk of the action is tomorrow and then you have the one matchup to wrap things up on Thursday before those teams play again on Sunday. Chie. Thanks, So, yes, the tailgating thing is different to us than it is in in England. That's the word I'm looking for. Tailgating is different in England. Okay, So homework was performed, uh fifty five metro areas over a million, thank you, four card. That's what I was looking for. Metropolitan statistical area, all right, So metropolitan statistical area goes to all right, so forty one, okay, so this is metropolitan statistical area. And so now that's the question. Does it go statistical area or does it go with DMA according to television, so Jacksonville would be at thirty eight instead of forty one. They're forty one in television, but they're thirty eight in area. So then you have Providence, and I believe we heard Michael Parker say that Rhode Island would jump up to that division one. So if we go below forty one, Oklahoma City, the return of the energy. If that was to happen, it would be at forty two. Louisville at forty three. Memphis is a market you would need to get back into. Birmingham at forty seven. Hartford we already had on the list, and FC Tulsa, so and if Union, I don't know if you Union Omaha would jump, but you would have the possibility of another four so as many as eighteen in the top fifty if they all wanted to go. So there's some wiggle room there that's attached. So four card USL just needs to get the stadia above fifteen thousand for teams to get promoted to the D one right now, that's going to be a problem considering that there's six of them right now that are fifteen thousand or more. So that's what you're staring at. Okay, gossip Berman and you into what to watch, where to watch it, how to watch it, and then we'll get out of here and then we'll get you ready for what's going on tomorrow once again, Tyler Dylan Moore in session at noon, and we're going to be an event in Fayetteville at four o'clock tomorrow afternoon with us Soccer. It was as they continue to expand their thoughts and the game in Fayette County looking for Daniel Sperry from the Kansas City started to join us on Thursday with Nina and Nico. Thursday is the SDH one and two on the network, dutch Town and Trinity Christian Toombs County Hebron Christian. Those will be on the network on Thursday and then Friday. It's a getting you ready for the weekend and we do have a matchup squared away and we're trying to get the just final final on that matchup on Friday. But we know where we'd like to go. Okay, Gospermor and Innu into what to watch or to watch it? How to watch it? Born with what forty five million pounds for Melosh karcash Amid interest from Liverpool City are going to try and find try and sign William Saliba, also a target for Real Madrid. Ac Milan's Tiani Rinders also a target for Manchester City, having made contact with the Syria club Christiano Ronaldo. The idea, according to Tuto's Sport, that he would join Inter Milan for the Club World Cup is not a serious one for that particular club Arsenal considering Eintrach Frankfurt Hugo Akatike as an alternative to Alexander Esach. Chelsea not currently expecting to sign a new first team keeper in the summer. Nzo Moresca is gonna have Georgi Petrovich and Mike Penders who are on loan with Strasburg and joining from Gank to challenge from the spot we mentioned Becayosaka him hanging around for a while yesterday with bart Barcelona is saying that Paedri is not at for sale, amid reports linking him to Manchester City, who believe that he would be the replacement for Kevin de Brunna and Fabio Paratici is said to become Asimlan sporting director when his band from football activities in his homeland ends. Now what to watch heor to watch it? How to watch it? All of the US Open games are on the US Soccer YouTube channel, so you can watch that and have multiple devices going on at one time. It all starts at six o'clock. Bean's Got your copa Labertadors six eight thirty and ten Carabobo Studiantes Forordilesa Rossin Clube Barcelona and then the Pendiente Devige. FS two has the French Cup, Dunkirk and PSG at three o'clock. Conky CAF Champions, Semispheric extravaganzas on FS two nine to fifteen eleven fifteen, USA Wolves and y tam at two forty five. Bon N Espionel simul casting Lebertadores, Copadel Ray Real Madrid Rail Soci died at three thirty. Fox Deporta simul casting French Cup two to NA is also airing Conca cap Universo is airing Wolves in west Ham. ESPN plus has the air Diviziat two German Cup Beila Felden Bayer Leverq's in at two thirty. Copa del Ray Real Madrid Rail Soci died at three thirty. Saddi Kincup at two o'clock. Alidia had and Al Shabab on Fox Soccer Plus, NBC Sports dot Com simul casting Wolves in west Ham. Paramount Plus Copa Italia, Empolye Bologna. Peacock has your other two matches in the Premier League. Vicks has your Conca caft matches. YouTube has the six matches in US soccer for the Open Cup. Fox Soccer plus U seventeen qualifiers Canada, Nicaragua five, Puerto Rico, PANAMID eight. The US yesterday beat Trinida and Tobago three to nil. They had in the U seventeen qualifiers forty four shots on goal, twenty three of them in the first half. They didn't score. Ashley Anderson, MICHAELA. Johnson, Chloe Sadler all scoring in the final. Twenty seven World Cup being expanded to twenty four in an annual event in Morocco. Three group winners in the best second place team qualifying for the finals, which takes place from October to November seventeenth through the eighth and this is going on currently in Couva and USA wins at three nil. Tierna Davidson has been sidelined with a knee injury, and we'll keep an eye on her replacement. I believe it was named if I'm not mistaken, Tierna Davidson. Eselle Thompson replaces her on the roster for the USWNT for the friendlies against Brazil two times in a four day period. So that's your stuff. That's all we need. That's going on. We went long rabbit holes, will do that that's perfectly fine. Once again, tomorrow we'll go back over things. We'll discuss stuff and get you ready in the midweek for everything going on. So for everybody here at SDH, glad that Maddy could drop on her way into practice this morning. Back at it again and Little less than twenty two and we'll get you ready for everything going on in the midweek. For everybody here, to all of you there, thanks as always for dropping by. And we'll discuss everything that rabbit Holes will give us because we all need to be better informed on a daily basis. So for everybody here seeing Little less than twenty two, mucha plati al played safe and since it's s end of the show, that means I get to do this. See you tomorrow,