Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine. The games Mike the Bulldog Beyond You on jr. R. Bulldog Sports Page, brought you by Coffin and Land Injury Attorneys. Hello Mike Bianchi, Hello fellas.
Speaker 2: How's it going this morning? Well?
Speaker 1: Not so great if you're a Miami Dolphins fan.
Speaker 2: Oh God, that was embarrassing last night thirty one to twelve. They lose to the previously winless Tennessee Titans in a game of reserve quarterbacks in which the Titans Mason Rudolph, who replaced the injured Will Levis, he outdueled. That's what you want to call it. He outdueled the Dolphins. Tyler Huntley Nick Folk kicked five field goals. Mason Rudolph did lead seven scoring drives after Levis went down with the shoulder injury. The Dolphins are just They're just pathetic. They're pathetic Without two Tyreek Hill held under fifty yards receiving for the third straight game. Twenty three yards on four catches is all he had. The Dolphins managed just seventy eight yards, passing one hundred and eighty four total yards.
Speaker 1: Overall.
Speaker 2: They were two of twelve on third down. Again, they lost to the tight which many people think are the worst team in the league. And that's the problem with all these quarterback injuries, all the players are suffering, at least fantasy wise if you look at it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's insane. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And you know, the Dolphins are averaging right now in NFL worst eleven point three points per game. They should be zero to four right now when you think about it. They won that opener, the flukey win against the Jaguars that was fueled when Jaguars running back Travis et And fumbled near the goal line, or else they would have lost that game as well.
Speaker 1: Did you see Did you see this statistic? Bulldog? The Dolphins have not led with any time on the clock.
Speaker 2: Oh, they beat the Jaguars at in the last second time expired.
Speaker 1: They Other than that, they have not led in this season. Wow. I gotta again.
Speaker 2: They were struggling on offense even when Toua was here. I've got to think Mike McDaniel is gonna start getting some heat now, I really do. And I realize he's considered an offensive genius. But this offense dating back to the end of last season when they lost their last two. Is not performing right now. It's not performing. And you know when the Titans can score thirty one with Mason Rudolph as their quarterback. The Dolphs and the Dolphins were at home as well. Yeah, this is the Dolphins. If you ask me, the Dolphins right now are the worst team in the league. They're worse than the Jaguars. They're worse than the Jaguars.
Speaker 1: Put Hill in my idea was not bad. You slap Hill in quarterback. It was the Titans who were running the wildcat though. The Dolphins need to do it, dude.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, in Detroit, Bulldog the Meadtheads, the Detroit Meadheads get it done forty two to twenty nine. Jared Goff, their quarterback, was a perfect eighteen of eighteen last.
Speaker 1: Night, including a Philly special.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he caught a touchdown path he threw a couple of touchdown passes as well. By the way, I don't think any quarterback has thrown that many completions consecutive completions in a game and been perfect like he was eighteen of eighteen. Kurt Warner was ten of ten in one game against Arizona back in two thousand and five. But yeah, that was He did throw one in completion, but it was nullified by a penalty, So yeah, Jared Goff, Wow the Lion. Remember when the Lions traded Matthews Stafford to the Rams and got golf in two first round draft picks in return. Now, now, the Rams went on to win a Super Bowl with Matthew Stafford, but still this was a win win trade because Jared Goff has turned into one of the best quarterbacks in the league. So good for the Meatheads winning that game. Sad news. A couple of big deathsh yesterday. Pete Rose, baseball's all time career hits leader, and of course the fallen Idol who was banned from the game for betting on baseball. He passed away yesterday at the age of eighty three.
Speaker 1: It should be noted that Charlie Hustle not in the Major League Baseball Hall of Fame, but in the WWE Hall of Fame Celebrity Wing he is, Yes, he is. I did not know that. Yes, I go ahad and take that and run with it this morning bull. And then there's the kembe Mutumbo No no, no.
Speaker 2: No, no, wagging that finger after he would block block your shot.
Speaker 1: He passed.
Speaker 2: This is a way of brain cancer at the age of fifty eight yesterday. One of the most beloved players in NBA history. He's in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: A big, sweet giant, you know he was. He was.
Speaker 2: College football news. I guess Mike Norvel and Florida State, he's not gonna have to worry about benching dj Uyungala lay his quarterback because the quarterback now has a broken finger and he's expected to miss several weeks, including this week's game against Clemson. I'm thinking probably dj You said, hey, coach, I can play with this, and Norvel goes, no, no, no, it's it's broke.
Speaker 1: Let's get that on a long term rehab schedule.
Speaker 2: It's in fact, I think he might be out for the season.
Speaker 1: With that surgery on it, with that torn cuticle you have on your own.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so Dju out And of course UCF Florida preparing for their big game on Saturday night. The Bulldog will be there for that.
Speaker 1: One cannot wait. It's a bulldog gonna watch any wild Card playoffs today.
Speaker 2: Being related right, by the way, we were talking about that yesterday. The Braves and the Mets split, so they're both in the playoffs. And yeah, we have a bunch of wildcard games today Detroit at Houston, Kansas City at Baltimore, and the AL and then the NL. You have the Mets at Milwaukee in Atlanta at my padres.
Speaker 1: Looking forward to that.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Mike the Bulldog Byanchy, host of Open Mic on AMM ninety six nine, The Game weekday mornings on IT Jason Tys and he takes a time out from his show to join us here for the sports page every morning on j r R, brought you by Kaufman and Lynd. That's right.
Speaker 2: You can listen to Under Oath with Attorney Jeff copp and every Saturday morning seven point thirty on FM ninety six nine.
Speaker 1: In the game.
Speaker 2: You can catch extended versions of Under Oath by searching your favorite streaming platform. Hoo Hoo, Splitch and Taco are always on demand. Now download their gust daily on our free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Get it now at w j r R dot com.
Speaker 2: This