Speaker 1: With my boy, Max Capacity, Say, what's up? Max cap path Wait wait wait damn.
Speaker 2: It, No, no worries brout.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to keep it a proper what do you call it? Did you go hear that?
Speaker 2: Appreciate you guys, Appreciate you guys.
Speaker 1: All right, what's up?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: How are you feeling good?
Speaker 2: Doing good? Doing good? How are you feeling today?
Speaker 1: I'm all right, I'm all right. He came from came from school, keep from work? What's going on with you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: So I came from work. So I'm a pt for blak fitness. So just rocking out with some clients and then finally got to come on.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, cool, cool, and where's that.
Speaker 2: Queen's No, so I'm actually in the Bronx.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, cool cool cool?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Best what's started? M all right? Uh so so everybody, So everybody, guys know, this is obviously not a normal time, right, this is like after o'clock, just that Thurs Friday night. And I'm saying, but no, everybody got their own special accompanition, got make for them. So yeah, here we are now special start time and a copy of sad Time be live already.
Speaker 2: Know what it is.
Speaker 1: I'm trying for my notarial off right here, Donna's Briggs who could make it for personal reasons, but yeah, bless uh all right, cool cool, cool cool cool, so best So tell us about yourself real quick.
Speaker 2: So my name is massed Capacity, born and raised in the Bronx, New York. Wrestling has always been a part of my life.
Speaker 4: I would say since I can remember, probably three four years old. I remember turning on the TV and seeing Eddie Guerrero Ken Kennedy live for SmackDown, and that was the first show I ever got to see.
Speaker 2: That was the first match I ever got to see. So it's kind of that episode of SmackDown was.
Speaker 4: The first thing I ever got to witness, as in the sense of professional wrestling, and I fell in love with it there.
Speaker 1: How old How old were you with this when we first saw that?
Speaker 2: I would say four probably five years? Wow?
Speaker 1: Really okay, that was like what nine maybe back then or ten?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, god, don't look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like SmackDown. That's before he died two Wady girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. So it's kind of crazy how that was like the first thing I seen.
Speaker 4: I was like, Wow, this is this is pretty cool because at that time I was I was getting picked on.
Speaker 2: You know, a lot of other people probably went through the same thing.
Speaker 1: Four years old.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, you'll be surprised. People people are dicks. People are people are dicks. And I'm saying that live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, speaking of a lot SmackDown player right here on my TV next to me. It's like a two feet away from me in my hand, right here.
Speaker 2: In the grasp, in the grasps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like to this one, the highlights, the ree cap, the elimination chamber. We'll get to that.
Speaker 5: Man, that that was insane, Okay, but yeah, you were saying no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So wrestling has always been a part of my life.
Speaker 4: And then finally back in twenty twenty, I decided to make the leap of faith. I hit a House of Glory wrestling I would say about May of twenty twenty, and then I got a response back in August about the open house.
Speaker 2: October twenty fourth, twenty twenty, stepped.
Speaker 4: In, put that put down, that put down, the first payment, and November fourth, twenty twenty. It was the first time I ever stepped into a wrestling school and I never looked back, never looked back to there.
Speaker 1: That's crazy because this is all during COVID too, right, m h, I will I almost like I opted to sympathize this things about like like the younger people go tos like COVID, especially no in college and like you yourself a rare you know friends pudemic under the pandemic. So it's just pretty mind things about stuff like that. Like damn, it's like more challenging. It's weird, and.
Speaker 4: It's really crazy to really think, like we we lost of like a year and some change of being social with everybody being outside and all that. So it was it was really like it was a weird time. But you know, in the in the time of that curse, there were blessings, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean, And it was crazy. It wasn't it was twenty twenty, right, but it wasn't pandemic mode yet. You know, it was still in between no pandemic and no regular life, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because nobody was like because it just had happened.
Speaker 4: In March of that year, like things were starting to shut down and everything, but not.
Speaker 2: The whole world.
Speaker 1: It doesn't feeling it crazy yet, you know, I'm trying, like I'm like I took time for work, right, because you know, to find to fix my back. Right, So I'm like on the street. Look, I'm like walking around right around looking for a charroccractor, right, and I'm getting like there, I'm out over closed because of what's going on?
Speaker 2: Is that there? No? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, m hm again, this before pandemic, just before masks and like know the wars. I mean it just worked by a little disease going around, right, but every bird flu, swine flu.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, is that there?
Speaker 1: So I wasn't yeah seriously, but it's just yeah, but thankfully, thanks like I got my back fixed before the pandemic. So that's a good thing.
Speaker 2: Well that's a blessing. Yeah, word, that's a huge blessing.
Speaker 1: So the chiropractice nice and good. So yeah, even though I'm not that old, I feel like.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I trust me. I get that.
Speaker 4: I feel that bro I'd be walking I'll be waking up my knees cracked backprack.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I just look to the left.
Speaker 1: I pulled something and went, oh my goodness, yeah, okay, cool cool, cool so bad. So you start, So so your start was wonder business. I'm not I'm not saying was House of Glory, right, I presume that they put you in lp W right at first.
Speaker 6: So before it was actually I think it was io D That's what it was before, you know, before lp W, before all of the big like like like not the rebranding.
Speaker 3: But I would say around twenty twenty two, late twenty twenty two, early twenty twenty three is when there's a lot of personal things were going on in my.
Speaker 4: Life, so I had to stay a lot closer to home, you know what I mean. I had to stay a lot closer to the Bronx itself. So that's when I that's when I moved on from House of Glory and I went to WWX from there only.
Speaker 2: Because it was as close as it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're in the Bronx right, Okay, back back, Yeah, because I was gonna say, tell me about your career, tell me like know you'r's your progression like or please you ended up?
Speaker 2: So as of right now, I'm trying to just go all over.
Speaker 4: I want to be able to go to every place that I can and push everybody to the max, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I that is not just a gimmick. Is the way that I am is the way of life. That's how I live.
Speaker 1: Okay, So where so tell me where? So tell me where else You've brustled? Where else You're so the house of Bory that we have WX or else.
Speaker 4: So I've had House of Glory, I've had WWX, but in the House of Glory it was more like the student showcases, the student showcases that they used to have and everything.
Speaker 2: I was never on the main show. I did that.
Speaker 4: I did w w X like like you said, I've done c c W where I'm their current global and international champion. I'm in w w X, I'm the current television champion, and I've wrestled in prime time Pro wrestling. I've wrestled for g w A, I've wrestled for Loud East Wrestling. Let me see if I forgot anybody to apologize, we.
Speaker 2: Got to put put on right there? You feel me? But and anywhere who wants to see max capacity? Let me know.
Speaker 1: You know, so, so currently right now as right now? So what do you wrestle for right now?
Speaker 4: So currently, right now, actively, I'm wrestling for w w X for one Division Pro whenever they need me, and then also for CCW.
Speaker 1: Okay, and you would, and I would be correct by saying that you're like, no, you're in pended, You're not really signed to one of the.
Speaker 2: One exactly exactly, gotcha, gotcha?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, but speak of one, speaking of one division pro?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yes, what's so about your match you had at the last event one one of the Vision Pro Reunion two p. Twenty twenty five?
Speaker 2: Was that what.
Speaker 1: Two saturays ago? Two sidays ago?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, two days ago, yeah, twenty third.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were in, you were in what I what I wrote was the best night. Yeah, I appreciate that, my brother, thank thank you so much. That means a lot. That's not knocking anybody else. Anything was anything was good like shelter, shelter, everybody shel tell everybody.
Speaker 2: Who was there was awesome. Ye. The Iron Man match was crazy.
Speaker 4: Jared Diaz in Casey was great, Dante Farmido and Batu crazy.
Speaker 1: Mm hm you know so yeah, But so about your match? It was a four way right, yourself, c MC, jeff Skywalker and what's this name? Incredible?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, so so the fatal four weight was Tommy Invincible, it was Caveman, it was Jeffers Skywalker and then it was Robbie Romero.
Speaker 1: Wait all the way.
Speaker 2: You fought Jackson.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm bugging out my part. That's right. That so to be told, right, what's the what's my favorite match at night? That everything else was on part understood. There's no worries Crosswight, just now cross.
Speaker 4: It's funny because a lot of people, a lot of people say me and Jeffy Skywalker looking like so I got that, but have different reasons.
Speaker 2: No, but yeah, so I thought it Jackson.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I believe I wrote in my in my my my report because they invited me there to do medium pressed like that, right, So I believe I wrote of quick okay, cool, Yeah, I believe I wrote right. Jesus Christ with her trans mm hmm, he's probably just incredibly hard. It probably stipts. I wrote, like Jesus.
Speaker 2: Man, I will I will tell you this. I will tell you this.
Speaker 4: Andris Jackson is is somebody who you have to be prepared to be in the ring with. He's not your regular independent wrestler, you know what I mean. This man really pushed me to my max. And I could sit here and admit that it was. It was a tough battle. It was a really tough battle and Idris, that was honestly the toughest match that I've had today in my career.
Speaker 1: Okay, what are your thoughts on the Hillary pe wisdom? His point of course, he's just stick to teaching because he stuck his nose in business where it didn't need to be stuck it. Okay, okay, okay, forget me right. I wrote this when I was bugging out. Was confusing you, right, but anyway, right, what are your thoughts on CMC's retirement because he was the blue he won and then he just touns his retirement because he's still gonna be active, but that it's like he's gonna be like.
Speaker 4: No understood, to be honest with you, it came out of came out of nowhere, came out of the blue.
Speaker 1: Mhmm.
Speaker 4: It was something that you know, like I was down to truth be told. I was downstairs. I was getting ready because you already know how it is when how the matches are set up and everything. It's getting ready, and all I heard was just oh, and as I'm coming up into Gorilla, that's when I got to hear like the last parts of it and everything.
Speaker 2: So again. It caught me by surprise.
Speaker 4: I haven't been able to really speak to speak about it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So, okay, do you have a you have a relationship with him, I'd be like interact with him if so, Like, how was it like?
Speaker 2: Was it pleasant?
Speaker 1: Working?
Speaker 2: You know, working? He's a great worker, every great worker, great person.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, shout to him. He's so more than once a matter of fact, I'm saying, so, shout to him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's he and I have gone to the toe in the ring before as well, and it was it was crazy, okay, okay, okay, cool, cool, cool.
Speaker 1: So, like you said earlier, for you currently dis wrestled, well not just, but you're currently while being open independent, you currently wrestled for like one DP and w w X right, yes, earlier okay okay, bet bet bet? So how did you start with one division pro?
Speaker 2: How did that begin? So?
Speaker 4: Honestly, they had not they CMC had called and asked if there was an opportunity for w w X guys to pop out and just to show out right, we were a part of a rumble back. Let me see. I believe it was culture shock colture shock too. We were all a part of the rumble and everything. And then I was able to go against Jeffy Skywalker, and that right there was just it was awesome because little do people understand me and Jeffy Skywalker are actually a tag team outside of an in Tennessee.
Speaker 2: We are young glory.
Speaker 4: So me being put against my tag team partner was something to be you know, it was really interesting, great matches.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, but but but but but I have perm mind. You're a fan. You already covered that, yes you are, so you still follow us, still follow wrestling?
Speaker 2: Yes, I do, Yes, I do, all right follow.
Speaker 4: So I watched w W E, I watch a w I try to watch everything, not but not try to like let everything consume my life. You know what I mean, as in, like, no matter what, if you truly are passionate about this, you always be a student of the game. So you always have to be observant and watch out for everything, to study everything, study mannerism, study crowds, study you know, demographics, start to study structure, psychology.
Speaker 2: Everything.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh, I guess I got smacked down here playing next to me, right, and like it's fifteen minutes into the show, Okay, and like, wh when you came out to rain came out, came out right, Yeah, it's fifty minutes. He's still here in the ring.
Speaker 2: This it's Randy Man.
Speaker 1: Beside himself, like like like literally beside himself. There's tool rainy ORNs right now, pissed.
Speaker 2: Off, remember he Man?
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question, really asked, what's up?
Speaker 4: Did you expect that punk kick to connect or did you expect it to be to be disrupted on the elimination chamber?
Speaker 1: I expected to be. Uh, that's a good question. I guess not to be. But then again, like of course they're gonna block it because you know, if you killed Kevin Owens, then.
Speaker 2: Now wrong, But then think about it. Try to kill him first. He tried to take him off for good first.
Speaker 1: That's that's like it's like, you know, watching the show, right, and like you're forgetting that. It's like, you know, like fake, right, petious. That's to say, right, if they killed the main villain in the episode five No More.
Speaker 2: Series, you're not wrong. You're not wrong. I always say, I always say wrestling is real, people of faith.
Speaker 4: Of course, these injuries we go through, Oh my goodness, I broke my ribs a year and a half a.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, like I have. I never actually wrestled, but myself right, like I have, I have back problems, next problems, fucking all kinds of ship you know like that, And I've wrestled. You got to do, brother, You know I did martial arts for a little bit, beautiful what you what you like? M m A something that like karate?
Speaker 8: Just that there.
Speaker 1: But the reason why I'm not well, well, I can't say the reason why I'm not because I'm not sure how things would have played out or what I would have wanted to do. But regardless if I wanted to or try to be a wrestler, right, I couldn't because it's no medical reasons, I understood. Yeah, well, oh.
Speaker 2: What happened to?
Speaker 4: If you don't mind me asking, I'll.
Speaker 1: Take like twelve right, I developed no cancer and even though right it's even though like I mean remission, it's no trace of it. Right, it's gone. Right, the damage is done to my.
Speaker 4: Heart understood, Yeah, I understand. Yeah, God bless you is a blessing you still around, bro?
Speaker 1: This is my sorgery scar right here for when I fix my heart after the damage has been done.
Speaker 2: So God bless you, bro.
Speaker 5: At least you're still here running around and look look what you're doing. You still you're still in the wrestling world. You gotta think about it like that. You gotta remember that.
Speaker 1: Besides, I'd probably rather not be because like I'm not top pick up.
Speaker 2: I'm going.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I have no problem being like, you know, a no nothing figure if ever, just like a Paul He.
Speaker 2: I mean, non.
Speaker 5: Wrestling figure, but I kind of figure out one still in the wrestling world.
Speaker 2: Like I'm trying to say, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I can take bumps and like I can like know still like do like sports, but I just can't no compete. So like if I do like no martial arts, right, you have for recreational not competition wise.
Speaker 2: Understood just rolling around?
Speaker 1: Yeah you know understood, And yeah that so not for competition like like m m a boxing karate. Also if I did like as a kid, so yeah, I can still do that stuff, but not for my competition. So like if they had like a tournament, right, like I couldn't participate in the tournament because I can't compete. So yeah, track is tracked. I'm I can't do that. I can do like exercise, and recreation, but like, yeah, that swimming ever thing, yeah I can still do, but not for a competition purposely. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. Okay, but here comes Tiffany Stratton's I'm single now so I can say one to say one of my wives, my hair, I'm as stumbling the dads the sexiest texts.
Speaker 2: We stopped.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's kais girl, right, so st we stepped back, We stepped back.
Speaker 2: Remy, he's been with huge hop hard too, to be careful.
Speaker 1: That's two. I don't want that gonna kill me that one alright, all right, bet, but it's not about me right now. But you real quick.
Speaker 2: One of them.
Speaker 1: There's one of my listeners. They asked, where's your name? Where the name come from? Max capacity? Where the name come from?
Speaker 2: So funny enough, Me and my cousin huge wrestling fans.
Speaker 4: Right, So we're watching something and something just came up where it was like a random name generator. And at this time I haven't stepped foot in the house with Glory yet. But the talks and the ideas of me actually really wanted to take the leap into wrestling, you know where about So me and my cousin we were sitting down, we were watching and max capacity came up. We looked at each other in a way where it was like imagine that, Like imagine that was it. So I'm in practice one day and it's about like telling people who you are. And I had a different name set up, but when they asked me who I was, max capacity just came out because it just felt so right, you feel me, but feeling off of that and feeling off of that once he once I had seen that, it makes sense.
Speaker 2: It's not just it has to be something that I go by.
Speaker 4: A why Sun say, once told me name yourself correctly, because when you are going to name yourself in the wrestling world, your name kind of goes with what you do sometimes, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So if I'm max capacity, not only do I have to put butts in seats, not only do I have to bring the arenas to its max capacity, I have to show and push my opponents.
Speaker 2: To their max capacity. Feel me, h, that's who I am, That's how I live.
Speaker 1: Okay, So my question now is what's in your so what's currently in your sights?
Speaker 2: M Okay? I would say, I would say, I just want to keep getting my name out there. I want to hit city to city, town to town, shoot town, need to county.
Speaker 4: If there's a wrestling ring and if there's people that want to wrestle, I want to be in there. I want to be able to push people to their mass, push them beyond their limits.
Speaker 1: Okay. A lot of a lot of a lot of wrestlers tell me that I know, ultimately speaking they they aspired to end up you know, in w W E or a w or some time or something move Japan.
Speaker 2: Right, where do you plan to end up ultimately in the long run? I would love to end my career in w W A okay, no matter what.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, cool cool, cool cool cool.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had Terry Melandez on yesterday, I believe, and he was saying that like his goal, like he's gonna make event WRESTLINGIA one day with him and what's name? Uh, I forgot. There's so many I can't keep track.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of us in the Trent State area. There's a lot of professional wrestlers I was talking about.
Speaker 1: I have on the show too. That's crazy, not like, uh, he's from w X. Everybody knows him and they speak highly of him.
Speaker 2: To Joey rock Stars.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I have his I have a space, right, I see his space right now in my mind, like I don't get putting into it.
Speaker 2: H m m hmm.
Speaker 1: The X right. I think he trained, he helped train dream Melndez helped.
Speaker 2: Train I was from w WS hm hmm. I don't know. I really don't know.
Speaker 1: Dang well.
Speaker 5: PJ Savage, there we go, PJ Savage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, him and that sweet said yesterday, Okay, cool cool cool?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: What let me see have here?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Is there any is there any one in your sights or like, like any anybody to watch the back that you're coming after?
Speaker 2: M hm, you know what?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Honestly, I would say in the long run, in the long run, I want will lostpray well off spray.
Speaker 2: I want will lost spray in the long rue, the.
Speaker 1: Spray spray. That would be a bang.
Speaker 2: If I'm gonna go for the top, I gotta shoot for the top, right.
Speaker 1: I hear that.
Speaker 2: I hear that.
Speaker 1: I hear that. Okay, butt bet real quick, what's your okaying matches? Sorry, you have any upcoping matches.
Speaker 2: As of right now? Me and Jeffan Skywalker Young Glory are gonna be making our.
Speaker 4: Massachusetts debut in Springfield for n a W New Age Wrestling, Okay, okay, anything else, and we have rumbled in New York for w w X April twelfth. CCW is tomorrow. Unfortunately I will not be on the card due to outside outside obligations, you know. But everybody go and support and as of right now, so far from what I can confirm, that's it.
Speaker 1: Okay, how can how can you get booked?
Speaker 2: So if you guys, go on my Instagram mask Capacity Official.
Speaker 4: I do have my booking card with my email, with my Facebook with all that stuff, and.
Speaker 2: That's the best way to contact me.
Speaker 4: If anybody wants to contact mask Capacity for bookings or for anything, go directly to.
Speaker 2: That and you can contact me directly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, bet bet bet m we else can follow you Instagram or else.
Speaker 4: You can follow me on Instagram, Facebook on you got to get better at TikTok.
Speaker 2: Soon soon gonna have a bigger TikTok and on YouTube as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, bet bet, so anybody check that out real quick?
Speaker 2: All right? Bet? All right?
Speaker 1: When one I thing to talk about, if you're willing to, if you elimination chamber from this past weekend. It's your turn foot about every day.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, spoilers ahead everybody, so I can give you this little recap. Okays, no like for anybody who doesn't want to trust me.
Speaker 2: There's still people who haven't watched it.
Speaker 1: Bro damn your week old.
Speaker 8: Believe me when I tell you. All you gotta do is believe that's that's a throwback, all right. So I'm gonna say I love the women's match. The women's match was really good.
Speaker 4: Jade Cargill coming back was was a huge surprise factor. But I had a feeling she was gonna go after you know, Naomi. I had a feeling she would, you know, because let's think about it, psychology wise, Live should have been right out the door if she really didn't.
Speaker 1: To me, I applied to me. I applied what I call t B logic, Right, Okay, tell me, tell me what's up? Well, like where it's like, where's a book or TV?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Like the obvious suspect is clearly not going to be It's I've been trained to like have that logic, so I do see that freaking right, mhm, stuff like that, right, And so what's it called and of course you know me, my bide time out rustling. Right, yeah, we're so me and my friends. Right, it's one of two things we come up. We came up with, right, Yeah, is there's like three or four women on the roster who capable of doing that, doing that? Who like laying Jade out the way she was right, assuming it was like a one person job, right, I wouldn't need to hide to just say I did it? What's up?
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 1: Eliminate her wepake our own stuff going on.
Speaker 2: And she was a champ at the time, so what's the point of taking her out?
Speaker 1: Well, if there was the potential threat. So but still we can. We can still eliminate her though, because she got who else? Yeah, uh, Bianca is it's capable. I don't know, but she's capable of doing that to her.
Speaker 2: I mean listen, and.
Speaker 1: And Charlotte who who's who's busy mounting tippy time? We could we could eliminate Charlotte. So the only suspect going to one This is what he said, this Bianca, assuming she did by herself. Now, she had an she did have an alibi because she was in the ring when he showed us day being knocked out, right, but she it could have been like like I said, it could have easily been like assuming is assuming it's not their like a like a batter, right, m right, So I was assuming so she could so she could have help. Naomi could have been on Naomi could have been on it. Now remember in what twenty twenty two I think it was when she and Sasha left up b Yeah, right, she was attacking champions, right, you know, and then she left while stoop being the champions, so he took it off her. So like she came back now, right, you know Ja being gone, right, and the whole connection they have with each other, Naomi and Jade and right, yeah, they can eased to say, okay, well Jade's killed, so let's me make me attacking champions that there, you know I thought of too. I don't know why if Bianka is in fact guilty, I don't know why. I don't know where her motive would be for attacking Jade because there I'm saying, I guess we'll just find out. But right now it looks like the press Jade. I don't know. I can't piece the reason why. But right, and not only that, right, I don't know we think you think. Okay, so Jade comes in, right she he says he's gonna attack live, but she goes to Naomi just fucking kills her, right yeah, so not when not only does he kill me, but he don't acknowledge beyond So what think that's about? She didn't acknowledge.
Speaker 4: Her, So I honestly feel like probably it was just a warning to be like, look, you messed up. So since you're already in the pod and I can't get to you, I'm gonna I'm gonna beat up this.
Speaker 2: Okay, So think about this, think about this thing, bitch.
Speaker 1: Down and get stuff you wanted to let she could?
Speaker 2: She could, but then what's the point, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: That's the point.
Speaker 2: Look, I think Bianca's motive honestly is she was and is the E S C of w W A. You know what I mean? That that's her. That's your gimmick.
Speaker 4: Okay, here comes the how other people would say the carbon copy.
Speaker 2: From a different promotion of who she is to get put right in her, see what I mean?
Speaker 4: So Yanga could be old buddy buddy and then just good snap on her. I mean, Triple Ah did it to Sean his best friend. Why can't why can't Bianca do it? And then you know what I mean, just kind of it's kind of throwing Aomi in there too. I guess we'll find what I mean, we'll find out pretty soon. We'll found out pretty soon. So then right after the females Chamber, who was it that for? After after the females Chamber, I believe.
Speaker 1: Was Tipsy Stratton Stratus against uh N Jackson canvas right, cancel room larray.
Speaker 2: How did you feel about that match?
Speaker 1: It starts purpose you know, it was a cool down match. They gave the hometown hero a nice win, no nice little feel good moment, just that nothing nothing, nothing right whole about nothing bad either.
Speaker 2: And what I'm saying, I agree like.
Speaker 1: Two stars average match, thumbs up material right because again like something's like cool, crowd down and before you had what we had next especially and well and now I that after that and after that we had nothing. We had a chair match, we had Rock and Cody oh Man.
Speaker 2: The chamber match gave a lot of hints. They gave a lot of hints for that turn at.
Speaker 1: The end, you know what I mean, the hindsight, right.
Speaker 2: It did like when you really, really really really think about it.
Speaker 7: Mad clues, Like when you think about Stina who he is and his character.
Speaker 4: As soon as Seth gave seeing Punk that courage stump the hustle loyalty respects scene, it would have been like, yo, what the hell was going on?
Speaker 2: Trying to justify it. He would have just run and take take control, you know.
Speaker 1: So it was like, oh you have but Steth but with stuff like no cases headn right, he was strictly subsision. He didn't like, oh man reluctantly.
Speaker 2: He did did not hesitate.
Speaker 1: Nah, yeah, you're right, you're right about that. The old Johnsteina would have like, no, been reluctant and also like like step up the fuck man, Yo, futs.
Speaker 4: He probably would have like they would have continued to angle between him, him and self right then and there or whatever like that. Puck would have got like if old school, old school, old school John and everything right now.
Speaker 1: That's the bone.
Speaker 2: That's number one.
Speaker 1: That's one of the number one. That's one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's one of them. Another thing was when did Sina ever demand anything like during his run, when did he ever demand you know what, like I did this, I deserved No, he fought for it. He went out and he fought for it.
Speaker 4: So it was weird to see how he was at press conference for I feel like I deserve.
Speaker 2: To be.
Speaker 4: Guys spot, you know what I mean, I don't having to fight for it.
Speaker 1: I don't think I don't think he demanded it. I think he just like he's He just said I'm gonna be in the chamber right, and then trip as because I didn't think anything of that, you know what I'm saying that trip Place was the one who said, yeah, well he's no, he's earned the right to default the chamber.
Speaker 2: But the old school Seena would have still been like nah, no, no, no, who want some?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Want to come guess some and then we would have had a match on a.
Speaker 1: Wrong Now, you're right. The old team would have like, no, not Hunter, like I want to earn my everybody else.
Speaker 4: That was wild, you know, because we've seen him be given things and like, nah, I want to fight for it.
Speaker 1: He right, you're right, bro.
Speaker 4: He had the money in the bank and he said, hey, I'm gonna let you know raw one thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's so tight. I was glad we lost. We didn't win the Tavy ship because like that was sough. But you've seen warn him, thank.
Speaker 2: You, But you see what I mean.
Speaker 4: The only time I feel like them warning each other was Rob Vandam when he won. I feel like that was the only time somebody got warned the money in the bank and it came.
Speaker 2: Out in their favor. Yeah, you know what I mean. But honestly, man, seeing seeing the way Rock was talking with Cody, it was like, okay, kind of gets to the point when I saw a Scenea's face, I was.
Speaker 1: Like, now I gonna lie that was a clue too, because like why you stealer still here? That was my one.
Speaker 10: Now I was trying Scott there, but I get it, but it's like, uh, it doesn't fit the story.
Speaker 4: But now it's like me being hearing other stuff, conspiracy things whatever like that.
Speaker 2: You feel me and go understand. I can understand why he was in there, But it was like.
Speaker 1: Brain, if my brain turned on, I probably saw it coming, but you're not.
Speaker 2: You're not.
Speaker 1: You're not thinking, see what's gonna turn heel, that's a thing. I think he's gonna turn. But like if I have my brain turned on, I'm looking like, Okay, what's gonna happen because you know, Okay, the last second, Bent is gonna be rocking Cody, right, something's gonna go down, not gonna be some boring ass hey some of your soul? No the end, Yeah, exactly. There was something to build to. Something's gonna happen. So I'm not so I'm trying to figure out, Okay, what's gonna happen here? But I'm not I'm not for something. I'm not thinking about seeing the turning heel. So like I'm like, that's how sure I am? You know what I'm saying. So I'm like, uh, what's gonna happen? And he's been a clue, but you're not, I think. But it's kind of intuitive, you know what I'm saying. So, so what's really say coming? But like in hindsight, like like you know why I'm still here? That's that's should have been a clue.
Speaker 2: He just did to see what I mean. I was like, why still was like what's going on? Look?
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean you can do the stack of wool, but why are they still here?
Speaker 4: I mean, listen, hustle through respect whatever, bro, Like if you hear something happen, I know you got my back that, you know what I mean, because you John Cena, nah Bro, that was his biggest Hogan type thing. So here he was my he was my methods of my madness. I was thinking this is his last run. The last time he really got on somebody was Roman, when Roman was claiming to be the big dog. This is like twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, you know what I mean. Yeah, twenty sixteen, seventeen, all that stuff. Right, So what did you Sina say? He's like, fine, blame me or whatever. I can't and I'm still here because you can't do your job. This is what he said to him back before he was travel chief, right. So now, if you really think about it, he's saying this is his last tour.
Speaker 7: In my head, deep down in my heart, I was like, he gotta turn heel bro because he's not here anymore. Because people are doing their job. Cody's suddenly merged. He's doing he's doing what he needs to do. Romans doing the same thing, Romans bringing eyes.
Speaker 4: Through some crazy like through some crazy world events, and he's still bringing eyes to the product. You feel me, So seeing it finally could be like, yo, it's my last run. I'm finally gonna have fun. I just thought he was gonna turn at.
Speaker 2: Mania or somewhere down the line. I did not expect it to be an elimination chamber.
Speaker 1: Now I think it had to be now because like this, this romania, the year has kinda be kind of like lame. You feel so yeah, because okay, but that's not now it feels like some media season. Now he know we won, like if if something has, something had to happen to like move Dido right, and that was it. Now it feels like media season again and stuff like that. So that that that was good. But I'm trying to figure out why storyline when he turned, you know, because he hasn't have I guess he wants me that badly. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Let's be real, there's one thing he doesn't have, and that's the record for the most World championship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sixteen, he's tied. He got to share it with somebody. You gotta share it with somebody. When you want it all. You want to be on top, uh huh, when you.
Speaker 4: Want it all, When you want it all in that manner you want to be by yourself up there, Okay, you don't want that seventeenth thout seventeen.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, and then.
Speaker 2: Here's the funniest thing too.
Speaker 4: And I was thinking, if he doesn't turn heel and he's just babyface, I was just gonna say, Yo, throw Joe Henry a bone, Throw Joe Hendry a bone, and let's see you a win.
Speaker 2: That tna beout as his seventeen. You know that was my my crazy thinking.
Speaker 4: But obviously that's not what's about to happen because we got a baby feace. I mean, we gotta we had a heel.
Speaker 1: I was saying this week, right, like, I feel like, okay, he'll do have his heel last heel run, right, but by the time he tour us over, right, he'll be a base again. Like even at the even very end, like he'll turn he has.
Speaker 4: You you already know at the very end that every last match, when he takes off his sweat man and he takes off his shoes.
Speaker 2: Or whatever, it leaves him in the middle of the ring.
Speaker 4: Bow you already know, well you know what, you know what I mean, and it's gonna be a rocking Hogan situation.
Speaker 2: That's when I feel like it's gonna happen in his last match.
Speaker 1: Hogan, right, what do you place he's seen this hell turn like as also as all time. I I'm gonna lie, I was like, I was like I said, like it's like number one or two now after like I think it was like taste Friday, right, I think Wednesday had Russ on after what rus said on Wednesday, I'm gonna I'm gonna put that above Hogan a betch the beach. I'm gonna put that's them one the best he'll turn up all time about you, I.
Speaker 5: Would say, I would say it's for right as of right now, it's the best of all time only because of who the character is.
Speaker 2: Who who did it? You know what I mean? Like, Okay, you had.
Speaker 4: Twenty three years uh twenties or like twenty one years of being a face.
Speaker 1: Bro twenty two twenty two, twenty two years of being a face. He turned face. He was a heel for a short time like on Dynamics era.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and oh four is when he like ending of all four, beginning of five.
Speaker 2: No, No, like Royal Rumble, he got the Royal Rumble. Remember he was still getting Pops rumble.
Speaker 1: He was Cavanaugh at the same pat with Kavanaugh. He look it up. I'll say the Beal link. Okay, Okay, I know my rustling history, though I'm telling.
Speaker 2: You listen, we're both encyclopedia. Please teach me, all right.
Speaker 1: So late two thousand and three around the Subarbers series that three gotch when seen a turn baby face right, okay, yeah, because.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I mean he had twenty he was fine, he was he was he was baby facing against big show show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's his baby face.
Speaker 1: His baby face turn was like November autumn of two thousand and three. Okay, because Barrus, one of the message for Survivors series that year, right was Team Angle versus Team Lessner.
Speaker 2: And they were waiting for Sina to make the they came to the decision, right, So.
Speaker 1: Paul Hayman and broad Lester who were heels John Cena and tried to recruit him to be a member of their team and told him no.
Speaker 2: Yeap, no, remember yeah that was four. I mean that was you said three.
Speaker 1: That crazy, that's crazy, November three because when cyberstories thinks have been weekend.
Speaker 2: Okay, and I'm understanding, but because remember I wasn't.
Speaker 4: I wasn't watching it back then, you know what I mean, I wasn't watching it all three and then watching back.
Speaker 1: And then Sina. Yeah, he joined the baby Face Spring Team angle and then he pulls the Bible. I think him and Ben Lah for the Soul Survivors.
Speaker 2: Yes, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep yep.
Speaker 4: Now now I remember, yeah, because leading into all of that yet that he was a baby face.
Speaker 1: And then his first championship when it was against the Rocker, I mean the rock the Big so at WrestleMania twenty at mass right down the street from where I am.
Speaker 2: Right down the street from where you are. You have it's a burrow away from me. Yep.
Speaker 1: Mm hm, the s Long Eye Road right down there. Ticket take it too, stops, We'll be there in the garden. I sts champion and then yeah, and then a year later he built the win w W Championship for JBL my first Romania. That's twenty one. They went out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's wow. That's crazy, man, Yeah, that's crazy. How How how long ago that was?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: It's a face And now with the people who are who are fans who who?
Speaker 2: When they were born, he was the top baby never even knew he.
Speaker 1: Was when I was writing my report, writing my live report it is happening, right, and then so, yeah, the show is done and I read my writing over right, and you know, it sounds made up. It sounds so real, sounds good, like a fan fake. But he's saying, oh, I'm not, I'm not making this South. It doesn't sound real. It sounds made up.
Speaker 2: It does like that's that's just how unbelievable it is.
Speaker 4: So yeah, bro, this is why this this Yeah, this is all time top heel turned bro, you feel me? And then again not saying anything either after the fact, he hasn't said anything whenever he comes.
Speaker 2: Is he coming tonight?
Speaker 1: Oh SmackDown? Probably not because you feel me.
Speaker 2: So it's like we need answers, and I really want to see what's up with John. I want to see what's on his mind.
Speaker 1: Do you think he beats Cody Emania.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's gonna be Amenia.
Speaker 4: I don't think it may be Amenia maybe not media, maybe not media, but he's gonna get that seventeen championship. Okay, Okay, I think so, because we still also have outside factors that may interfere with this.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: No, tell me so Roman in the Bloodline, you don't want the Rock get in his way. If the belt is gonna go back to him, he wants that belt back. He don't give a He don't give a rats ask who he needs to go through to get that belt back, even if it's his own blood. He was fighting solo because of the all the trauma that he brought, the trauma and drama that he.
Speaker 2: Brought to the bloodline if you really think.
Speaker 4: About it, he didn't want any of that associated with the principles that he laid down. And here comes to Rock overthrowing those principles are going over those principles that Roman laid down.
Speaker 2: So Roman's like, no, screw you, screw you. And plus Roman was in the ring when the Rock first came back and did this. Yeah, was in the ring for that.
Speaker 1: I brought that up. I was like, I was asking so without without a Q for or to do something and he didn't do anything.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think that because think about it. The warning that you're saying possibly like if you keep associating with what I'm trying to get done, since you lost it, you better get out of my way.
Speaker 2: However, that's when the fight for power happens because he was acknowledged by the Rock. I acknowledge you as my tribal chief. So if he's a tribal chief, you're looking at that like, who are you.
Speaker 5: Trying to tell me what the hell to do right now? Like I'm I'm in control. They what are you trying to do right now?
Speaker 1: Rock is physically able, that can be, that can be the mainia masteris here Rock? Well maybe well.
Speaker 2: Rock still got a movie going. That's why they're not gonna let him wrestle.
Speaker 1: Okay, say you're not. I heard that. Hollywood. They hate when he goes back to rustle because every time he goes, Russell comes back hurts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and plus god forbid, bro, he's not he's not near our age, you know where where if.
Speaker 4: He does tear something or whatever, he does, got the money to fix it up real quick.
Speaker 2: But then that's still more millions.
Speaker 4: Lost in the movie industry because now they got to keep postponing stuff when he wrestles.
Speaker 1: Seen it that first time he got hurt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he tore his his obliques I think, off his ribs, right or something like that.
Speaker 1: Or something like that.
Speaker 2: None of his oblaques down here. He ripped something down here, off his ribs. I think off his abdomen.
Speaker 9: Oh well yeah, but there was something that happened there, and I think that was months that he needed to recover well, you know, all that stuff, and.
Speaker 2: Then he still needed to shoot. I think fast and furious, wasn't we haven't? I think it was fast and furious? Was it?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Word it was. It was twenty eight, right, twenty eight? Yeah, and we're about to be a forty one. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thirteen years, that's crazy. I don't think. I mean I feel old. He must like that.
Speaker 2: Like, man, I feel it sometimes too, bro. But now we gotta remember. If we feel old, then we're gonna be old.
Speaker 1: I'm on the borderline.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Next year we'll be thirty.
Speaker 2: Well, bro, god bless bro. Only older than me by two years.
Speaker 1: Like I got two kids or anything. I mean thirty next year, I feel I'm getting old.
Speaker 2: Dog. I got a little one too, game, I understand.
Speaker 1: I got hope. I got hope for one of them. One of them says she likes wants to be a wrestler, so let's hope.
Speaker 2: Keep us very hopeful. My daughter, she says she wants to be their architect. Enough, right, either an architect or a wrestler.
Speaker 1: She likes to be a ripley. My younger who likes me a ripley.
Speaker 2: And that's what mine loves too.
Speaker 1: But let's see in my older one, right, she saw one time with me right back down, it's like a six man. It's like way back that way back, like what twenty nineteen ish, right, it's like Ricochet and malt tie black and like some third and the six man. Some third person and the six man, right, maybe it was him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to smack down, right.
Speaker 1: And they're doing all these pippy stuff and dies.
Speaker 4: They did the three to sit in the middle, and.
Speaker 1: I remember, this is foolishness every time to so much wrestling, right, you just see the revival.
Speaker 2: There's no flips, just so stupid.
Speaker 1: Like them make of my heart, man, that was awesome.
Speaker 2: You don't understand what it takes to do this. That's cool your work like this is stupid.
Speaker 1: Wow that to do that.
Speaker 2: And then I.
Speaker 1: Remember one time I love watch of my family right about one time right, like my mom was passing by. Right, it's like the way back in school, like the kids in school, like Sina was like no cutting a prom. It's like back toy twelve when he was on loving streak and was cutting a promo, right and like my mom was passing by, right.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Shut up the sino because to go back up there to lose.
Speaker 2: Because oh no, like damn, like he's doing his best.
Speaker 1: I love I love like watch yo Swiss watching because the commentary is hilarious.
Speaker 2: Some times the commentary just just makes it a lot better.
Speaker 1: Talk to my dad, rest his soul. He passed away rights, but I love I love how long we watch Wressel together. We used to go, we go mess gardens when they came to town. This dad there right one time, right, it was like ten right, and it was like Lindla's Chamber of tom It was like, no, Jerald Cole went edge and like everybody in chamber right talking all this stuff, right, and here come undertake it cleans house. Right. It's like and so you Jerald car used to talking talk all this crap, right, Yeah, that's doesn't hold a minute. That's the same grat to all that mess just now and then running again.
Speaker 2: You know, like yeah, yeah, wrestling, wrestling, you just gotta love it.
Speaker 1: And my dad, my dad he used to watch. He used to watch during the the old the late eight early nineties type of the Hogan and that era the best one. Yeah, he knows whole Hogan and as he calls him, Jim Dougan and.
Speaker 4: Uh oh yeah, Jim Duggan, uh superflyeso.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's his era. That's why he was watching it, right, he was. He wasn't after that, he wasn't really watching. And then my sisters who are older than me, right, they were either adult or teenagers when I was like born, right, they not even one and not even like one of them like watched watching the ad era type of stuff.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: And then like my my sister closest to me, my younger sister, right, was closest to me in age. Right, she she's gonna put me on to wrestling when we were kids.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: She used to watch it though, the or the two thousands, SmackDown Cousin two of them, three Supuestion era mm hmm, Eddie Ray and Craning on Big Show and Lester and all of them. Right. Shoot, So I was like I would sometimes watch it with her, but I start watching it by myself on a regular basis. And four that's why Guy into it. So yeah, oh yeah, but that's great. All the good times, good times, good times.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, man, have time flies? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But uh yeah, man, know what going on? That's that's thing I saw with the most machine, that having the Mexicans. You called them the.
Speaker 2: And who's his partner which want to say it again?
Speaker 1: What do you call it again? The lutas suits.
Speaker 2: Oh but I know who you're talking about.
Speaker 4: I know Herberts and Angel Garza again.
Speaker 2: Well all right, yeah, yeah, damn, I'm so sorry, guys, I forgot. Is it a l w O? I forgot?
Speaker 1: So that's the thing I saw was commercial. So yeah, well all right, that's everything I got really talks and wrestling.
Speaker 11: Hey, last words, well listen, always remember, always remember when you guys are in a dark place at the end of the day, you're only see in the dark because there's a little inch of light somewhere.
Speaker 4: If you can find that little piece of light, always fight for that, rip through it, bust through.
Speaker 2: There's always gonna be obstacles when you're never alone, trust me, God bless everybody.
Speaker 1: Okay, bet and but and to follow upon that, if you need help, right go up there and get it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: It's those shame that's help.
Speaker 2: And that's what I mean. Everybody's going through something. M M.
Speaker 4: It doesn't hurt to just hey, can I talk to you real quick if it feels right, especially go talk to.
Speaker 1: Him like it feels nothing, you know, cathartic and how like how therapeutic it is. Just talk somebody about what was firing you Like that helps?
Speaker 4: Yeah, if anybody has an Xbox or a PlayStation or anything like that, trust me, it would be easier to even talk about it when you're not.
Speaker 2: Even looking at the person and may or at a person. It may just help you. It may help you out a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not my boy being the whidow real quick, right because like I was telling him off air my situation right and yeah, like now they hit me out right, but like you know, he offered to help.
Speaker 2: Be They never know who you're talking to exactly what they could do, sing exactly.
Speaker 1: But yeah, well that's but also yes, I would say, like how would like I would all my doors open. I would hear you guys can't find nobody talk to, but should be told I'm not a licensed therapist, so I would advise you can come.
Speaker 2: To me, but.
Speaker 4: Unbiased third third party is always a great thing to listen to you guys, trust me.
Speaker 1: You know it's current by your insurance. Trust us the same okay, the same way. If you had like a tooth issue, you go to a dentist, the same way if you go to a if you're back back, if you go to chiropractice, the same way. You had a foot is you go to the dietriss, the same way. If you have like no mental things going on, you go to a psychologist. Absolutely, So you're going to doctor seeing that you know what I'm saying, No, of course, So yeah, that's what's on that point. And uh yeah, if you need help, go get It's nothing something, it's nothing shameful about getting help.
Speaker 2: You gave meself better, like absolutely, and I agree with that. Always ask So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been seeing a therapist so and I'm not even crazy. So if I you know, can go one who like, who are you to say that you can't.
Speaker 2: I've had a therapist.
Speaker 4: I've had nine therapists, and the one that I'm stuck with now, I've been with her for the last three years.
Speaker 2: So trust me, guys, it takes some time, but you will find the right person him up shout him up.
Speaker 1: My sister, my fan. My sister says, you can see the therapist, right, and just to talk m because he's always told he's always telling me and my mom about the day. And we love my sister here, she says, but like every not every single moment of course, right. And also my grandma, so yeah, again moved something right, and you know how like you know, you're in your house right, like past night, get at the night snack whatever, right or like lefto birds whatever, right, and so I typically like peanut butter sandwiches or whatever in the fridge or whatever, right apparently right, like I'm getting dressed right in my in my room, and my grandma comes and she's like, yo, listen, I noticed that you put the peanut butter jar and sink and you put this is in the cabinet or whatever, right, And it's like, you know, I don't. I know, We've got a lot going on the whole situation that you're doing with right, but listen, I think she gonna talk to somebody, all right, and if you would, and I'm also willing to pay for it for you. Yeah, And I'm gonna lie that that was the turning having factor, the fact that she was willing to do that. I'm saying, I'm my insurance to cover, and so of course, yeah, yeah, I understand what that to me. And actually that was that was probably the turning like why like the turning point that made fine, I'll go find a therapist.
Speaker 2: I just yeah, like I was picked on for twelve years. So in those twelve years, I've always been around miss sorry that me. I was built as a child. I was bullied for twelve years. So for a very long time. It took me.
Speaker 4: It took a long time for me to learn how to vent and to open up, especially when it came to an unbiased third party, until I found the right therapist.
Speaker 2: So again it took a couple of times for me. But I've put a stuck for me just never give up before seen a turned heel swing, but.
Speaker 1: It comes beyond because he's walking out right now, Okay, and what happens? But want to recap on Monday. That pissed me off. That pissed because I want I wanted so badly for you know, for years, I've wanted the Mania match, Beyonca versus Real, a trip.
Speaker 2: It's about to be a trip it's going to be a triple threat. Why it's going to be a triple threat.
Speaker 1: I would have paid. I'm dead as I would have paid. I know, I know, I know, you know with ub snap like twenty dollars. Yeah, because five dollars right whatever? Right, yeah, okay, I'm dead as I would have paid a hundred dollars. See a match like a shoot match against Ria and Bianca, I mean, but dead, we're again this fake match, but the third person that we don't care about. Look the graph right now, we thought of all we thought already.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you it's gonna be a triple threat only because Bianca got into it with Rhea and they didn't call for the disqualifications.
Speaker 1: So random, like I don't want to see triple threat. I want to see and we almost had it.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm just saying triple thatts are cool.
Speaker 2: But let's see what they got. Let's see what they got his score for this one, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Sad, well, not sad like kind of like not happy that me saying sunglasses. Let's see it's finish smoking to something. I don't know. She we're all bluted. Goddamn funeral because big up on. I don't know what's going on here about the volume, She pointed the mania. All right, man, I'm I'm gonna sign office. What's going on here? Absolutely he safes out trouble and stay soon. But next week, I got who I got coming up? I got fucking shown down a fin, I got yeah, uh who else, Corey mack Bigan your I got a j Pan Who else I got? I got Demon Moore coming up this week? So stay tuned for that. W dot atty Praier dot com. Look at my itinery to see what guests I got coming up? And uh yeah, trying to stay safe and out of trouble until Monday. Okay, guess why go back?
Speaker 2: All right? All right, good bye, God bless you, said guys