Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen?
Speaker 2: What? What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. This episode, we got a very very very special guest, somebody I'm really excited to get on the show and somebody I was lucky enough to personally meet at the Cosmic Summit with Tyrone. But until we get to that guest, uh, we're going to introduce the other rejects that are on the show, and we got with us Sorrow. What is going on? Saraw from Universe Unveiled? How's it going?
Speaker 3: Hey? Hey, how's everyone doing? I'm glad to be here again. We actually covered the go Bickley Tippy statue yesterday on our news segment, so I'm so excited to hear about it from someone who knows more about it than I do.
Speaker 2: So I'm Sarah.
Speaker 3: I'm director of public relations for Institute for Natural Philosophy and co host of Universal Unveiled podcast and looking forward to it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So am I very much loving good to this and thank you very much for joining us. And we got Tyroll of course, you got Tyrol. What is going on?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 2: I will you what's up? Everybody? What's up? Dan Donkeyan, he is glad to see you again.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: I know you be on the move and you're busy, man.
Speaker 7: So appreciate you for being here with us today, and thanks Nick for letting me be here with you guys.
Speaker 2: Also, and fellow rejects. What's going on, Ethan?
Speaker 7: I love your man, so he's going to talk about that when he comes up here to promote himself. But everything you can find on me is on my website, Rebirth of theWord dot com. And my book Journey through the Origins of History is on Amazon. You can get that best selling copy on there. Thank you appreciate it, of course.
Speaker 4: Thank you for making it man, I appreciate it. And we got my boy Athan Indigo. How goes it, sir?
Speaker 8: Thank you Nick for putting this together. Everyone. Always honored to be with you guys and learn from you. Yeah, author of a few books and really looking forward to uh hear what you have to say about Kobuki tapy, ground baking, groundbreaking topic, right, So appreciate you, appreciate everybody.
Speaker 4: Of course I appreciate you making it, sir. And we got my man, the storyteller himself, Robbie Marx. What is going on sir.
Speaker 6: Hello everyone, I am Robbie Marx. I'm an artist, illustrator, researcher currently writing a book on Nimrod. And if you want to check out my stuff as far as my art or even my podcast and Metal Mind Cast, you can check out my link tree which is link tree r M A r X.
Speaker 4: Thanks Nick, awesome, awesome, Thank you very much for making it, sir. Definitely go check out his work. And last one, not least for the people joining us here with Dan and we got Doc Brown. He made it. I was ninety three percent sure he was going to make it in time.
Speaker 9: Ninety three percent.
Speaker 10: Brother was pull in the driveway, glad to be be a part of this. And guys that look over me and my face is swollen. I just got out of the dance, but I wanted to not miss hanging out and talking with Dan, so I made it. But for me, this lands podcasting where you can consume content. Authored my first book, the Epic of Esau, The Birthright and Seed War, and I'm just take them to death.
Speaker 9: Be here, guys. I'm excited.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, man, I'm really really glad you're able to make it. This guy's little g he just had teeth pulled out of his mouth, and he still jumped on us.
Speaker 2: Right here.
Speaker 4: So finally to the man himself, we got Dan Richards aka Debunking Dan. Please let everybody know what your deal is and what you're about, serf, they don't know who you are already.
Speaker 1: Well, hello, thanks for the invite. I really appreciate it's great to meet all of you, of those of you I haven't met before. My name is Dan Richards. I go by D Donkey online. I basically started with a lot of fact checking scientists that would debunk Graham Hancock and guys like that, where a lot of times they just misrepresent science. And I'm pretty big on the scientific method. I'm pretty big on it to the point where it's I there's no better path to truth. There might be other ways to find truth, but there's no better, more consistent there's any group of humans to use the science it finds learns period in the story. And so when I see the scientific method kind of being treated like a just like a huge old knock ideas out of the platform august off of the it's stupid, it's bullshit. So I ended up starting making videos about that, and now I just I talk about a lot of different things too, from a pretty skeptical point of view a lot of the times. I mean, I all entertain things, but you're going to take me there. You're we're not going from zero from zero to aliens if you and you're not going to keep me on board, if you're going from zero to aliens, I'll be getting off at the first stop.
Speaker 4: No, I think I could say the same thing for myself real quick too. Oh you know what, we have another I totally forgot we had this guy coming on too, and I never sent them the link. So before we get into a trantant, you just wanted to do yourself real quick. I'm I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I Bennett from broadcasting Seeds Podcasts. That's it, man, all right, listen, I'm glad i'm here. Thanks for inviting me, of course, everybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, So Dan, the one thing I have to say I do like about you. Well, I mean, back in the day you used to talk a lot more shit online. You seem to have me beat on that. It's it's quite funny reading some of your posts.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks, I take less time on Twitter than I used to. But yeah, I basically I mean I hate to be so simplistic about it, but when it comes to Twitter in particular, it's like there's I basically want you into one of two categories real quick. Either you're trying to have a real conversation, you're just trying to throw shit. If you're trying to throw somebody, I've been doing that since the eighties on the bulletin board services. You're gonna find your woefully equipped for this discussion.
Speaker 4: Definitely. Yeah, you definitely can throw some shade. It's pretty good. All right. So I want to go Blacky, Yeah, go go buy uh.
Speaker 1: A big pile of rocks over in Turkey.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well it's like oil, we should go take that ship.
Speaker 4: There's some oil under that. We need that ship. You guys need some freedom. We're coming.
Speaker 9: People need some freedom, brother, right, that's right.
Speaker 4: You haven't see that egle, that ego meme where it's like we heard this, we heard this oil on Jupiter. I think we need you guys need some freedom up there. Yeah, so, uh, what got you? Uh? I mean, I guess I can understand what God you looking into that, But like you know, with this whole new statue and everything going on, what do you what do you think about that whole site in general, what's.
Speaker 1: Going on in general? I mean, it's it's pretty intriguing. I think Graham Hancock has a pretty decent hypothesis that it was like a place where they were a transference of knowledge was taking place. I'd take it a step further than Go Beckley Teppe. But when Graham first formed his hypothesis, that was really all that there was known of. But there's a whole taest Teplar however you pronounce on tense test tepelar culture that was all over that part of Anatolia, and different areas have very different things, but it's all innovative. That's the first thing that's of note to me is that everything you see there is just it's not just a little bit. It's a huge fucking step above everything else that you see in the region. They're like, oh, well, we see this built up. You'll see a pile of stones laid out in a circle somewhere that was meant to and form a little enclosure so that they could build a platform to keep grain off the floor, to keep the rats out of it. But you compare that to what you see at Go Beckley tape or car on tape as feel those other sites, and it's just it's not even close. There's a ton of symbolism here. I honestly think go Beckley Tepe. You know, when archaeologists say that they only excavate a small percentage of a site, that is true. But I think Go Beckley Tepe is one of the ones that's a good candidate for pushing for total excavation, just because of the huge variation in symbols that we see and at the time in our human history that it is. Even if you look at it from just a mainstream perspective, there's a very good chance that that's the beginning of written language over those pillars. But we're never going to discern shit. I mean, you just ask a code breaker to figure out a code with only ten characters out of two hundred, and he's gonna laugh at you. So we're never going to figure it out if we don't dig more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you think so, you think language, the first rate language, came from there.
Speaker 1: I think that there's a very good chance that the first written language, at least in modern times. I mean, when all those different there's all those different animals and they're quite often, Like have you seen the work of Martin Sweatman on the calendar on pillar forty three? I'm sure some of you here on YouTube, yeah, doctor Martin Sweatman. Yeah. He talks about pillar forty three on go Beckley Tepe and how it's a calendar, and he goes into some pretty good details to show you what the different marks could mean. And there's a lot of that kind of thing where you have not just a snake, but you have this motif of snakes going down together all across the side of a pillar, and then it doesn't happen again on any other pillar for five enclosures, and then it happens again on another one more pillar. These kinds of things to me, they don't seem random or haphazard, And just like you know some kid picking designs in different places, they're most likely had some meaning and we can either be lazy about it and say, yeah, you know, it's probably ritualistic or symbolic or something, or we could try to suss what it meant. And you know, one of those sounds like actual work, and one of those, you know you talk about on YouTube a whole lot easier. Check out those cool fucking pictures. Right, look at that animal, but we're not getting anywhere with that.
Speaker 10: Have you looked into Louvian anagrams. I'm friends with doctor jud Burton and doctor Aaron Jenkins. They wrote a book on that called The Coding go beck Ley, and he was saying that a lot of those markings look like Luvian, like Luvian anagrams or something like that.
Speaker 9: No, I'm saying that, right.
Speaker 1: No, I have. I've that book for on my radar, but I haven't read it yet. But no, that would make a lot of sense. I mean there's you know, there's a ton of symbol that we see. Look at if you look at just the statues at the moai at Eastern Island, and the way the hands on those and the hands on the big tea pillars are. I mean, it's you know, you have to kind of try to deny that there's some sort of connection there. So I wouldn't be surprised if again, I personally think it was a good chance it It is a transference point of technology that whole region, So I wouldn't be surprised if we see symbolism there that spread throughout the world, which in a lot of ways we do that naval holding statue. If you look, you'll see those in Sardinia, in the New World, even all across the world, you'll see those guys with their hands on their tummy, and generally it shows up with the advent of either agriculture and or metallurgy. Big shout out to Graham Langdon for his book Who was This Mystery of the they were holding statues and they were holding idols. It's on Amazon and it is It is a book worth reading. I don't usually promote people's stuff without giving me money, but I'll promote that one. You'll me money, Graham.
Speaker 7: That's interesting, you say metallurgy because I promote this and talk about this a lot. Anton Parks has this book called Eden and in this book and I promoted it on Twitter x plenty of times, and he says that, Okay, you know, I'm very familiar with the Sumerians, and you know I'm very familiar. I don't believe the you know, the I'm coming from planet Nepro type bullshit, but it does says in there that Inky gave knowledge to what is known as eve right, and the knowledge that was given was metallurgy. That's what the forbidden Fruit was representing, because it was for good and evil, the tree of good, you know, tree of knowledge and stuff like that, and it was for metallurgy for agriculture. And he talks about exactly what cuneiform tablet says it the cuneiform tabt identifiers. I think, like one of them is like CBS eighty three eighty three or something like that. But I have it on next I can bring it up, but it's on there. And he compares it to what's written next to the Bible and Eno, because you know, in the Book of Eno, Get talks about how you know, these fallen angels gave knowledge and metal and certain stuff to humans. But then the kicker comes into whether they were following angels that came from heaven or where they came from, you know, somewhere else. And it's interesting because the metallurgy, when you look across all civilizations around the world, metallurgy is a big part. Whether it's bronze, copper, ten, you know, it doesn't matter, and symbolically it means something to them.
Speaker 2: And just like you said, you know, go back to the tepee.
Speaker 7: You know, there's a type of technology and I like the way you said technology.
Speaker 2: So I always try to wonder, what what is.
Speaker 7: Your explanation of what type of what kind of advanced technology they might have had, because you know when people say technology, they I consider you know, advanced technology being going from throwing rocks at animals to kill in them to creating a bowl and arrow and bow and arrow would be an advanced type of technology versus the throwing the rock portion. So what is your idea of a technology and fast the realm of those people who were you know at that time.
Speaker 1: Well, if you're talking about people that were presumably pretty good with boats, right, I mean if they rowed out the flood, they would have had to have known something about it, so they would have an idea of how to use like ropes and rigging. Potentially they would definitely know how to use the stars to navigate. They would be really good at teamwork. These are all things that we see on sailing vessels that are low tached. I mean, this isn't like it's complicated to do any of those, but those skill sets put together would immediately like transfer to being able to move some pretty big rocks and align them to stars, And that wouldn't be difficult at all for a culture that was used to having these guys pull ropes together to raise the sail or to do this or to do that. It wouldn't be very difficult at all to have them work together to raise a big rock and align it to the star that you follow when you at sea. So I think that right there would be a big part of it. I also think that that sailing necessitates a degree of a transference of knowledge to another generation. If you look at Polynesians, they've got these little goofy things what they do with sticks, where the kids will weave sticks together to make these little little cross shaped things. At what they are is the representation of waves on how they break off of islands, so that each one of these sticks represents little things. It's just a way for them to hand their kid their knowledge. And then over time you would presumably these things would change a little bit as people would learn new things, so that right off the bat, I think that they would have, you know, they would want to have some sort of way to write, some sort of way to transfer their knowledge to the next generation. And I also I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were really good with basic tuber food stuffs. If you look at again, Polynesians when they settle someplace, they don't show up with a damn thing that if they can't sit it, just throw it next to them on the bottom of the boat and ride out the voyage. They don't take it. And almost almost everything they eat is a tuber as far as what they bring with them to a new land. And so I personally think that we could look to that for some idea of what we could expect to see from go Beckley Teppe. I'm not a big fan of like ancient high technology myself. As a matter of fact, when it comes to metallurgy, like if you look at the copper culture in the United States near the Great Lakes region, they would have some copper that they would would get off of the ground that was just like ninety five percent pure, and it was just huge, huge, like the size of an automobile chunk of copper. So eventually they run out and they're mining, and eventually that's not giving them anything well, and so then by the time the white people show up over here that they're almost not using them anymore. They're almost not even using copper anymore, right, they're using needles and trinkets, and it wouldn't It doesn't take a lot of imagination to think, imagine to see that that culture being considered more godlike than the people that came a thousand years later. They had weapon I mean, they had fucking swords right made out of copper. I mean you compare that to one made out of stick or stone, and it's a far cry. So you can imagine that happening in other places in the world. You can imagine a place where they were able to mine a bunch of metal and it didn't need smelting, and so some pretty low tech solutions to some of these problems. Like I said earlier, I take baby steps to get where I'm.
Speaker 6: Going, And you see a lot of copper axes in Grecian and more Egyptian kind of you know, is that kind of traversed through there. But what I was going to say is I ran into some old Persian texts where they talk about the original fall of mankind and they talk about basically Adam taking or the character that you know is represented by Adam taking sacred rocks from either five or six different mountains and then compiling them and basically making the first hinge. So when you get into these hinges and looking at go Begley Tepe in regard to the different characters, and you see the scorpion and the vulture and all the you know, to a great extent, you know, we have to philosophize that this is some sort of an astral calendar possibly, yeah, right right to the dog star, Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: The doctor Martin Sweatman's uh description of pillar forty three is really good. Where it's it builds off of scorp the scorpion that's on it and builds uses that as Scorpio, and then it uh takes the vulture as Sagittarius, which does work. It's stretched out in the same position. It puts the sun as the little ball there and then from there it's able to discern. He's he's able to discern different ideas. I mean, his hypothesis is met with a lot of opposition, but at the end of the day, it does fit. It does fit where that would be potentially a marker of a certain date. Now, a lot of times I think these guys like Martin Sweatman, he gets kind of caught up in the whole uh they're trying to warn the future about it. And I don't think it's so much they're trying to warn the future. I think that people get they get that backwards. That's a science, a scientist looking at that thing. The motivations for putting a time capsule into the ground are the same type of motivations, I think. And it ain't got nothing to do with I'm going to send a message to the future. It's man, they're going to want to know what we were doing back in those back in these days because we're fucking important. Man. It's our generation is going to be the last one that the world yea presentation every generation, Yes, exactly, they're gonna want to know.
Speaker 7: It's that's what all these podcasts and people writing the books and ship it's going to do. You know, if you travel in thousands of light years, you've got plenty of time that you know.
Speaker 3: Time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty well when you think about the it's pretty well when you think about the way that all of this is gets put together in different minds, and like some people see things in entirely different ways than other people. And that's one of the reasons that I think it's really important that we don't reject other ideas out of hand because it really takes one person. I mean, it takes one person and then people building on it. Don't get me wrong, But you know, Einstein comes up with the theory of relativity, and it's so counterintuitive that most people can't even wrap their head around it at first until he has it to them in a form of a real simple equation. And that real simple equation ain't gonna do a goddamn thing. It had nothing to do with what almost nothing to do with what happened in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Einstein has that great quote of it's like five or six years later and he says that the theory of relativity is almost unrecognizable to me. Now the mathematicians have gotten hold of it, they start beating it out and started, well, it's actually not not actually this number exactly we need to When they start doing that, that's when you get the real complicated the abilities to split at him. So it takes that dreamer, that person to come up with this avant garde idea that's so fucking goofy. The germ disease theory with Louis Pasteur as opposed to the four humors. Yeah, everybody else thinks you just got to raise and lower the amount of blood and bile and shit in somebody. And he's like, no, man, there's just these invisible bugs. I mean, people laughed at they mocked him heavily. You're stupid invisible bugs. All was like ghosts doing it too. But Dallas, so it's really important to me. I think that these different theories get entertained, even if some of them to me, like like Christopher Donees a great example. I think a lot of his theories are really interesting, but I think he's he's way too into high technology for me, way too into high technology for me. But I still listen to what he has to say. I like the guys. I talked to him fairly regularly, even sent me all of his books to read and stuff, and which I've read about half of it, half of the second one after and the first one all the way through. I've read about half of the three so far. But yeah, it's so to me. I think that's one of the biggest things that we see bad in the archaeological community. And as much as they try to tell us that science learns from its mistakes. I mean, we saw this with Clovis First, and we saw this before. Not a lot of people know that, but I'm sure most of you are aware of the Clovis First debacle where they.
Speaker 7: Yeah, live right there in Savannah. They right out there. Man, there's a private land out there.
Speaker 2: There's Clovis Land.
Speaker 1: Yep. Yeah, there's the They say about twelve thousand years ago. Twelve thousand BC's will be like fourteen thousand years ago. I guess that they were coming over on the varying land Bridge with the first Americans. And that was Anybody who presented evidence against that hypothesis. Anything older than around twelve fourteen thousand years was just categorically rejected as bullshit and fought tooth and nail, to the point where an archaeologist that was in God damn it, where was he at? He was down in South America somewhere, and he was, Oh, come on, Monte Verde, where is this side at? I'm drawing a big blank now, but anyway, he's down there during Pinochet and all that crazy shit Chile. He's down there during Pinochet. And one of his colleagues contacted the local newspaper and said that the whole site of monte Verde was a CIA plant to put him and his family down there, and it's like threatening his family with the fucking dictator over science. And this was they Eventually this was all put to bed. Monte Verde. That site proved it wrong. That scientist Tom Dillay, he was proven right. He was the guy that fought tooth and nail and got it won. But just about fifty years before all that shit was going down, there was the whole Fulsome First was the hypothesis if you push the people into the America's back around more than five thousand years outside of the Fulsome culture, you were full of shit, You were crazy, and you could expect to be rejected by archaeology. So they just don't learn, they haven't fucking figured out yet that what they're doing is anti sien. It's one thing to be skeptical, it's another thing to be cynical. That I don't know a better way of putting it than that.
Speaker 7: That's crazy that you said about the fourteen thousand years ago thing, because we hear in Georgia, Serah knows about it. We have these places called Moogi mounds, and when you walk into a Gomogi Mound museum. They literally have pictures that says different dates of time periods, and one of the pictures says seventeen thousand years ago. So and this is supposed but they considered them people the Mississippian period. But you know, the Mississippi period came much later than that. It's just that the culture or the group of people was inhabiting Atlanta since most seventeen thousand years ago.
Speaker 1: So oka ahead, Oh no, sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So it's just interesting that everybody has these dates. You know, you get one date for one thing over here, another date, and you can tell when they use in these days because they're trying to fit that date to match their narrative. That's what they're trying to do. They're not taking they don't want their narrative to be taken. This is one thing that I hate. I hate when people say a theory and then they can't change their theory to make it better. That's why some of these damn cars is running away. They running nowadays.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying. People don't know how to sit here and say okay, look all right, we.
Speaker 2: Know this doesn't work. It's a theory that it was supposed to work, but it's not going to work this way, so we have to change it up.
Speaker 7: And you know, you know, radiocarbon they have you know, they always have this threshold of you know, it could be one hundred years or a thousand years, you know, so what are you what evidence that are you using to make you pick that specific date instead of any other date. And that's the questions that I like that you are personal narrative, Yeah, exactly, because that's that's the kind of questions that that Dan be asking and Grandma is asking also personally, and that's what I'd be wondering too, And I'd be like, Okay, you say two hundred years, So why is it two hundred years ago versus seven hundred years ago? Why is the radio carbon? Why are you picking a two hundred rather than the seven hundred? What more evidence that you've got that's two hundred versus the seven hundred?
Speaker 2: And those are answers that we don't ever get.
Speaker 1: No, Well, a lot of times it comes down to a difference in motivations, Like you're talking about a museum that is presumably heavily influenced, if not outright owned by the tribes and depending on the part of the country you're and it can really blow somebody's minds because like the tribes over here, for example, they're strong, and I don't mean strong. They have casinos that are tax free and they've had them for over twenty years. They're fucking rich, they're filthy, fucking rich. And if they challenge you want to. They'll challenge a site and say we've found an arrowhead. Well we think that's a grave good. Well technically it's not a grave good. But they'll tie your ass up in court longer than any archaeologist is going to be any institution's going to be able to run with it. And so there's a lot of claims to be made based on age. Like kennewick Man was about ten thousand years old, and he was claimed why the locals the callvill tribe, even though he's arguably not a call So this way you're going to get those older dates. If the dative tribes are involved, they're going to be like, yeah, well history books says twelve thousand years, Better make that eighteen thousand, because we want that next pile of bones to be ours. And you can't really blame them is they've had everything stumped and stolen from them. The only thing they have left to pass with their old ways to their kids is a little bit of control they have over their land. And if I wasn't, indeed, I'd be fucked if you were going to take what little bit of control I had left from me.
Speaker 7: That's why we have Naccro where it's at right now. Yeah, and I know so now yeah, and that's and you know what it's going to be like that for a lot of history. And you know, sometimes I don't blame it because this place is, like I said, I've visited a lot of places. I'm more of a boots on ground trying to do local history type things. You know, I do want to go to Egypt and all those other places haven't been there, but eventually I'll make it. And there is a place called the Horton House here in Georgia, and it's made out of like tabby and stuff like that on the coasts and stuff like that's on the island and h when you go up there and visit, you can see that people are scratching their names on the wall. So they're destroying history. You know what I'm saying, it's open to the public. Unit you don't have to pay no money to go visit it. There's no gates, there's no nothing straight on the road. It's a historical site. It has a historical marker and everything. But as soon as you walk up to you and this is on a rich island, mind you. So when people say there's a demographic for certain things that happens to archaeological sites, that's a bullshit lie, because this is a rich island.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: And I'm telling you, you go up there and there's one hundred hundreds of scratches on it, you know, people's names, hearts, arrows and.
Speaker 2: Stuff like that. I'm like, you destroying history.
Speaker 7: And then you get mad when you get older about our age and they don't blocked it all off, fenced it off. Nobody can go there and visit. You got to pay five dollars. Five dollars to go in there, you know what I'm saying. You got paid for the security, this, that, and third, and you're done. Make everything works because your grandchildren didn't do it, or your parents before you didn't do what they were supposed to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's a rough one. It goes with that psychological thing again. I mean that's I'm scratching my name on this rock because a bunch of other people are gonna come look at it. Who the funck wouldn't want to know who Dan Richards is? Come on, Dan Richards was here? Right? That means something kill Roy was here? The fuck's Kilroy? But me, come on, everybody's everybody's brain does that. It's a fucking byproduct of the human nature. I mean, we could sit here and I can look at all of you on the screen and be like, oh, they're all feeling great, and one of you has got a fucking bad leg and one of your chest is hurt, and it's just like we none of us know what goes on in somebody else's reality, and so that because of that, we end up inherently self centered. And like a lot of people say, human nature is so nice, and that's such a fucking hippie take. I'm sorry, but like, if you empowered every one year old on the planet put him in a two hundred and fifty pound bodybuilder's body, we would all be fucked. It would all be fucked. They would take everything they wanted to beat our asses into the ground when we resisted.
Speaker 10: The story was that what you were saying, like the tagging, And I didn't realize it until I honestly started reading, like four or five years ago. I was never a big reader, but so blessed that I actually did because there's so.
Speaker 9: Much more information in the books.
Speaker 10: But I was reading the Graham stuff and he was talking about the first time that he climbed on top of the pyramids and how he had to pay off all these guards. He said, it cost him all kinds of money. He got halfway up and some more guards set him like, way, you know, give us some more money, he said. I finally made it up there. He said he got to see the sunrise on top. He was describing how he felt and everything else. He said, but I think it was his father, someone.
Speaker 2: Of his fame.
Speaker 10: Yeah, had went up there and said he carved his name and said, so he watched the sunrise. He said he remembered that he got to looking and he actually found his grandfather's carving on the pyramid.
Speaker 9: So that was pretty awesome them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is pretty cool.
Speaker 5: So, Dan, what's what's been your most surprising thing that you've uncovered while researching claims and conspiracies, the most surprising.
Speaker 1: To you, most surprising to me that I uncovered. That's a good question. I think, honestly, the thing that blew my mind the most is currently would be the way that it's either the metal plate in the Great Pyramid or uh, the way that's been handled or the way that the Peruvian elongated skulls have been handled, either one of those kind of just like the metal plate in the Great Pyramid was part of Howard Vice's team, it's the same group that found the cartousies that the debunkers like to throw on everybody's faces and say that this proves that Krufu's been built the pyramid. So you get debunkers claiming that Howard A. Vice's team lied about the cartouches. But then you get the skeptics claiming that Howard advices team light about this metal plate because it's an iron plate in bronze age. So both sides say that, you know, they don't want to trust the scientists there, but you do some research and it's like they're actually, you know, like about eight hundred miles away and like three hundred years after the Great pyramid was said to have been built. They find evidence of iron smelting right there, so it's I mean, it's not really a stretch to imagine them trading some pretty low grade iron to them. But nobody put that together. It's just like ill sitting there. And as soon as that plate, as soon as that plate was basically proven tonight I've been meteoric iron. It was just dismissed out of hand, like it was bullshit.
Speaker 5: Didn't fit in narrative that they wanted to tell Tom.
Speaker 1: And even though the answer is mundane if you look, but it's nobody wants to do it. And the other one, the way that the elongated skulls in Peru were treated, I mean that read light like I was reading a document that was historically going through the history of it, and I felt like I was watching the fucking X Files. Man, it was insane, like a scientist is, like I went, opened sixty two grave bundles. Each one of those elongated skulls comes in this big grave bag, right, a big burlap bag, multi tiered textile to store a body inside. So these dudes like I went, I opened sixty three grave bundles or some such I recorded the contents of six and I closed the other ones back up and put them back on the shelf, and over and over. You see this kind of stuff where it's like, uh, they were selling skulls to fucking Oh, come on, Dodge, what's the dude to day of the New York the risks.
Speaker 4: A giant skull like dock.
Speaker 1: Rockefeller bought four of them and was the first person to invest any money into into this thing. And ever since then, every time that these skulls pop up, for every time anybody opens the skulls or does anything with them, shit gets shady. Like all the way up into the seventies, shit was shady. People did they do a public filming of them opening a bundle and you can't find that video or any reports of what happened, just the fact that that did happen and it was public. It's like, so the newspaper covered it, looked for these peoper articles. Not there. It's like, whoa fucking what the hell? That one did? Get me kind of feeling a little a little like I was sitting next to aj from the WI Files instead of sitting in my basement. Yeah, there's a lot of that stuff. Actually that is another one. I'm working on it now. I'm working on this. Some more elongated skulls. You know, they're they're kind of just not spoken of. They're kind of all over the world, and they're just kind of absolutely you look into a Native American tribe and they may well have been quote unquote long heads or flattheads, and you look into it and you're like, holy shit, man, nobody ever talks about this. It's like you could live right next to it and nobody's talking about it, and it's all over the place, and it's just weird.
Speaker 5: Africa, there's they've found them everywhere crazy.
Speaker 10: Even this one's a replica from one of the Parrakas schools. I take it with me to a lot of the conferences and have people sign it. But a lot of people, especially like La Marzouli, a bunch of them guys went down there and studied these things, did DNA sampling, uh and a bunch of these man, they got so many denominalies that don't match up to head binding like the Satyre Sutra.
Speaker 9: Will be visiting the.
Speaker 10: Eye orbits twenty to thirty percent larger extra set of for raven magnums in the back, and that's for the arteries and nerve things to compensate for this elongated school. So many things that brain case volume and bigger in some of those, so many things that a race ye had.
Speaker 6: The structure of the interior as far as the webbing of the interiors, I've also seen as different as well.
Speaker 10: Even the mounting because the mount point here is all the way at the back. All human schools mount here. So even the ones they know that from headbinding doesn't change the anchor point. But yeah, these long gates gold me. That's something that's really fascinated me, is.
Speaker 7: That the biggest rabbit trails, hey, doc, is that the biggest thing is that the anchor point.
Speaker 2: Like forget this the elongates.
Speaker 7: Import part, right, but the anchor part with that change a lot more in our mindset of things, like like I think it.
Speaker 10: Shows you it's built into the DNA, you know, because all the ones that they have that they know are from head binding and still doesn't change that anchor point, right, That's.
Speaker 1: What makes What's the problem I joked about that in a recent video with the head binding is that you just can't like you just can't grab some babies and slap wrap their heads. So we need to do is like it's just like the foot binding. We need to clone some people and then practice both on them. So we cut the human rights violations in half, but we still.
Speaker 2: Have knowed out of it.
Speaker 1: Feet and head fucking do it up. But serious, serious, like here I got just look here, that's pretty rare one. My buddy Sean Mooney lowed me for some research I'm doing, uh the books Sign of Freedom Chief com Calmly School. And this is a nineteen fifty nine or nineteen fifty nine book from the Smithsonian Institute. And it's got this elongate school. It's not nearly as crazy as the one you were just holding. But they repatrited this in nineteen sixty I think to in the.
Speaker 9: Back on that one.
Speaker 5: Also that even the mount if you look at the whole, it's it's farther back than it should be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, this was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was they repatrited this. We don't have it and they buried it. But yeah, there's there's a hell of a story there. Man, there was what's the name of the book again, Dan, you're not going to find it for sale anyway. It's a rare one. The Chinook Sign of Freedom, The Study of the School of the Famous Chief comm Calmly. It's from the Smithsonian Institution, Washington, nineteen sixty.
Speaker 2: Thanks, Yeah, no problem.
Speaker 1: That's you might find a PDF or something, but yeah, I'd not been able to find that book for sale anywhere. My buddy Sean, like I said, loaded to me. He's turned me onto some interesting stuff that's fairly local that I'm kind of doing a deep dive into. Not kind of, I'm doing a lot of work into this one, and kind of he showed meself that I don't agree with everything he's pointed out to me, as he's well aware, but there's some of the stuff that he's pointed out that's so just just so fucking interesting that I can't not dig as deep as I can. So me and him are going to do a road trip here soon and take a look at a few things, and yeah, it's some life's crazy.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: That actually leads me into another question that I had, which is, have you ever investigated something that you thought was just freaking nonsense? Right, but came away thinking, wait a minute, there's more to this.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest to the the maps, the old maps of Antarctica with ice free coasts and stuff. I thought for sure when I started digging into it, I thought, for sure be looking into looking at Paradolia. I thought for sure that I was going to be. But at the end of the day, the boy did I pissed some archaeologists off with this one. Even though we were all buddies at that time and I wasn't really fighting with it. They all just like they were all talking to me, and everybody just walked away and clammed up when I said this didn't they didn't want to hear it. But there's you know, the same thing that makes me go with an archaeologist that specializes in carbon dating seeds if he says this seed is X number of years old, and then somebody else that doesn't carbon date seed says it's X number of years old. Same thing with these maps. We've had exactly one team of professional cartographers worked on it, and they came away saying that they were maps of Antarctica. Now you start bringing out other teams professional cartographers, that'd be great, But when you bring out historians that have a minor in cartography, it's like, well, that's nice, that's interesting, But he's a historian first, he's trying to make it fit this narrative. The Colonel Harald z Oldmeyer, who was in charge of them doing the work on those maps, a motherfucker was the lead bombardier on daylight and night raid missions in World War Two. He knew how to read a map, all right. He wasn't just like, oh, dude, to do to do? I think that might be this coastline. No, man, he was capable of doing that shit under fire while people trying to trick him into thinking it's over there. He was good at it. So I have to defer to the experts on that man. So that did kind of it kind of impressed me. I didn't expect it to be so I didn't expect to be so robust.
Speaker 5: Basically, yeah, super interesting.
Speaker 1: So how about you guys. You guys got me answering all kinds of questions some of you, you know, some ideas here.
Speaker 7: You know, I was going to say, you know, it's crazy that history is the way it is.
Speaker 2: You know, everybody has a puzzle piece. Nobody in his room or on this.
Speaker 7: Planet has enough time out the day to do research in every aspect of everything on this planning even one subject. Nobody has enough time on one lifetime to learn everything, I mean, just one subject, So everybody needs to work together. I hate how a lot of people come back Grand because I actually been found on Grand for years and I've been I've read his books, I watched his documentaries, I go over his stuff. There was a time when I wanted to go over his stuff like everybody else did. But I was like, man, that's you know, that's so saturated. Everybody's doing the same thing. You know, forget it.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not trying to go down that route.
Speaker 7: But he has a lot of questions. First, he says a lot you know, he basically wants to know who were the people before the Ice age? Who were the group of individuals before that, because obviously they were important, right, I mean, I mean, everybody's trying to find out who they are. It's just that most people don't like what he says when he's looking for when he's questioning their information.
Speaker 2: So this is what I hate what people do.
Speaker 7: When you're sitting in a room and you're trying to present information, you're only presenting the information based off of your own research. Now you're presenting you're presenting this room and probably fifty to one hundred other people. Now, somebody in that room, I guarantee you probably has them some more information. And Graham takes that information and he applies it to his ideas and theories. All the time he takes it's like he takes the It's like he takes their stuff and almost uses it against him. And they don't just pay attention to what they say because he's asking. Okay, the first thing he asked is will tell me who where they were before that? And nine times out of ten, that shit held ten out of ten. Because the people like to argue with him, you know, and they say, well, we know, well that's what he's trying to figure out, right, And some people don't like the word advanced civilization, and this that how many people have actually asked him a question about what is a civilization? So this is where I kick it. So we got Flint Dibble over here, right. He was on there on Joe Rogan. He was talking about civilization where he likes to go at Graham a lot. And I actually made a little song from you know, one of those AI things because I thought this shit was so funny when he was on Joe Rogan. I think it was like eighteen minutes in seventeen eighteen minutes in, and he said he was talking about how he never uses the word, he never defines the word civilization, that he almost doesn't use the word because there's no it's everybody has their own way of defining of what a civilization is, which is fair enough. But if you're going to have an argument about advanced civilization, at the bare minimum, you got to define what civilization is so everybody can understand what you're saying.
Speaker 2: That's at the bare minimum. Right.
Speaker 7: Graham has done that throughout his whole entire career, so everybody that follows him doesn't need that explaint anymore. Right, And anybody knew that wanted to know that was thrown off of it because Flint himself says that they don't even worry about that anymore. Now you're saying this from an academic point of view, that you don't have a defined definition of what a civilization is, but you want to argue about.
Speaker 2: In advanced civilization. That doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 1: I doubt take it step further. Flint isn't even somebody. Flint is in almost no better position than I am to tell you how much they are saying towards civilization nowadays. His specialty has fuck all to do with civilization, that overarching look at he deals with food. He deals with food. So his the definitions that he's going to be dealing with, they are going to be scientific definitions, and they're different than the ones that they bring out to the lay people. So everybody. Most people are familiar with the difference of the term theory, but for those that aren't, a theory to us, if I say, ah, I've got a theory about what happened on nine to eleven, that means I got some idea with no fucking evidence attached or threadbaar evidence. But in science, you know, a theory is a hypothesis that stood up to numerous tests, has failed none of them. All the evidence supports it, none of the evidence supposes it. Like the theory of gravity or the theory of relativity. I ask, fucking Herosian, how hypothetical that is? You know it's not. It's not hypothetical, man, this is real. So it's science uses different terms, and so Flint plays a little bit of a weasel. By a little bit, Flint plays Weasley games, and that one of them that he does there is obfuscating what that term means between both camps. It's not. It's one of the things that really really rouse me the wrong way about him and a lot of those guys is they don't just they don't just misrepresent things when they're talking. They misrepresent things so bad that somebody watching them discuss things could walk away with a bad idea on how science has performed. They walk away with the wrong ideas in their head. On a fundamental level, they remove archaeology from the picture and they still are going to have a bad idea. And the way that they handle these things is very You know, we're at a point in history right now where science seems to be political. You have scientists that support the left and scientists that support the right. And that's the most fuck places science could be ever, because science is a pursuit of truth and politics is a pursuit of being a cocksucker. In all honesty, the politics has funck all to do with science, and.
Speaker 4: But that's what science is.
Speaker 2: The politics.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, and when they My issue is is when you get to where you have scientists that people don't trust because of their politically, I don't trust foul to you, or I don't trust this guy n't. What you end up with is you you've got people quit trusting science, and people can get science to report whatever they want, and you can't even do it in a court of law anymore because you're going to call it for a fucking expert. Well I got a scientist a donkey next to their name, Well fuck you. I got a scientist in the same field and with an elephant next to his And now you've got to judge danie or has no fucking idea what any of this man we're looking at. We're in some very ugly ugly We're in a very ugly place, and it's going to get a whole lot worse work it gets better as far as how science and the public interact, and a lot of it is the egos of people.
Speaker 6: Like flinted right and the scientific journals even they have themselves have come out and admitted that more than fifty percent of their research papers are non reproducible in regard to you know, the yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's over. I want to say it was over. Eighty thousand papers were retracted in twenty twenty four over eighty thousand, and Some of this is because we've got AI now, you know, scrubbing those things and looking for coming through them and looking for plagiarism and faulty data sets and whatnot. But a lot of it is just flat out that. You know, I say this all the time about archaeology, you know, when they tell me I'm not a scientist, and I'd laugh. I was like, I'm an electrician, bitch, I did applied science. The universe told me if I was wrong. You write a paper and you give it to another archaeologist and you circle jerk all day long. You could be talking about fucking Harry Potter and none of you would ever reach track the other guy's paper, and you're gonna call it science. No, man, you're you're not a scientist. Bro.
Speaker 2: I hate I hate when people do that. Bro. I hate when people say, well, I'm this year, not that you know.
Speaker 7: I hate when people throw that ship out there, because that that doesn't mean an If that's the case, then why the fuck did you prove what you said in the first place? Then you know what I'm saying, like, why are you still why haven't you figured it out?
Speaker 2: Then? Since you have this degree, you're you're looking at from that.
Speaker 7: Non uh perspective of having that that the credentials that they're looking for. So if it doesn't make sense to that non credential person, then make it make it to them, make it make sense to us.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: You have, you have the education, you have the background, you have to academic. You sitting here throwing yourself on this pedestal talking about some Oh yeah I got this PhD and blah.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah blah. Okay, so explain it to us idiots.
Speaker 9: Then language, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. It's a wall. So be the gandal, you know.
Speaker 9: Be the Gandalf that brings this knowledge and alert.
Speaker 11: Ex if it doesn't make sense that of course we're going to ask these questions because it doesn't make sense because you're telling us we don't have these credentials that you have. So now when we ask these questions, now it's your opportunity sends you up on this high rise and all this other shit that you got this academic you can walk around and say, hey, I'm doctor this this this okay, would not prove it to us, tell us what we need to know, Show me the facts, because guess what, there's other PhD right over here saying that you're a crock of bullshit.
Speaker 2: So both y'all got pad So which one am I supposed to believe that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, tell me that riddle me that batman. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's fall it's that part has fallen this ship with it. Like I was saying, you can't it's got to where we can't trust uh, we can't trust science anymore. And uh, you know, Carl Sagan was the guy that really he brought the lights from Gandalf to the masses with uh with uh cosmology and freaking astronomy, and he got all kinds of shit. His colleagues rilled him and just picked on him all the time. Go go write another paper for the fucking idiots, and we're going to go write a paper for and saying published papers, but it wasn't. His focus was science education. And the thing is, in all honesty, I personally think a lot of the reason that guys like him get a lot of shit is because they are the same reason that Lee Berger, if you remember the Cave of Bones. If any of you saw that on Netflix, he got a lot of people. He got all kinds of shit from my archaeologists and anthropologists. And the reason is because these guys, generally speaking, a good scientist, a real good scientist, is not just a bit of a nerd. They're fucking socially awkward. They they're they're they're weird, and that's fine and good in the lab, but it really sucks when you put them on a TV screen and they're trying to convince normal people that this guy that you were like, somebody checked that motherfucker's hard drive. You don't want to have this guy talking on to the public and everybody's like, oh, this is the font of knowledge. We're all looking at this guy on this It used to be that the only time you would see those kinds of scientists was on freaking PBS at three am. And otherwise you were going to get a Carl Sagan type. You were going to get a guy that knew how to talk to the camera and give you a little shuck and jive and hey, guys, welcome back, and here's what we're going to talk about today. And then when you don't get that stew We get these guys that are fucking uh or that are egotistical and get all red faced and screamy or basically, the the facade that scientists hid behind for centuries felled a ship in the social media era when they all got to get on Twitter and scream about stupid shit and they all start doing all the goofy shit that everybody makes fun of, and it's now it's like, okay, so you're just you're you're just people like us, but you're kind of a worse person than us because most of us at least know how to dress and like, don't say the stupid ass shit you do.
Speaker 2: So a lot of us know how to use common sense too. They don't.
Speaker 8: Einstein said, if you can't explain your idea to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.
Speaker 9: I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all know, I was in the military.
Speaker 7: We call it keep it simple stupid, that's what it's just simple stupid, that's what we were saying. So if you can't keep it simple stupid to me, I guess, I guess what you're saying just ain't holding up then, because I I you know, when people talk. You mentioned the word gravity. You don't have to explain gravity to me. I pick up this goddamn phone and let go of It's going to hit the ground. That's all I need to know. Anything that I pick up is going to eventually hit the ground. That's all I need to know gravity. Now, if I want to get into this scientific theory relativity and all this other stuff.
Speaker 2: My mind is going to be ain't going down that road.
Speaker 7: But I know the simple thing, foundational aspect of what gravity is. So you know, all that other argument and theories that everybody else have that's still up in the air.
Speaker 4: Better explain it, Like Bernie, Actually, I think the idea of gravity that changed to us is completely wrong.
Speaker 2: That's why everything.
Speaker 4: One thing I did want to ask you about and get into a little bit more. This is the cult rejects when it comes to like ritual stuff. Was there places that you thought, like for sure definitely had areas that you were like there was ritual shit going on here? And what made you think that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Why, Well, there's like certain places where you see those like blood letting stones where they're pretty clearly made to like collect blood when you caught something. And I mean that's you know, I mean, I guess you could be eating the blood or making black pudding out of it, but I would I would got in the limb and say, most of those cultures are probably using it for some sort of ceremonial purposes. Given what what most cultures tend to think about blood. I can't think of any culture actually that doesn't have some weird, some weird spiritual significance attached to blood. There's uh, that gets tricky because I mean, the word the word ritual is so vague, and so I mean, uh, my last video I actually just talked about a little bit. I joked about how a baseball player picks up his bat and touches it in a certain way. That's that's a ritual, right, So this.
Speaker 4: Socks for two weeks. I think you said something like that.
Speaker 1: It gets difficult to know what. But there are places, for sure, there's some dark places like that. People have done some fucked up stuff. There's no question, Like you know in car on Tepe Graham Hancock mentioned it at the first season of Ancient Apocalypse. How that that face that's sticking out of the side of the wall just looks Yeah, it's fucking I think's ugly as fuck. Man. I think it's scary looking. It's a big just like kissy lips and ship. It's like you could imagine that enclosure being like filled with water or something. It'd be pretty scary little spot there. But uh, you know, I would I think that the pyramids honestly, Like, do you guys watch history for granted at all? He covers a lot of the more mechanical aspects of Egyptian things, a lot of he's he's a pretty good channel. He He's not mainstream, but he's not alternative, I guess should say he does. He does some like the Chimney and the Bent Pyramid, for example. He went and took the best photographs of that since the seventies. And he's he's got theories on the port cliss doors, on the Great Pyramid and how they are were designed to be lowered and raised multiple times? Would they weren't designed to be dropped and lock the pharaoh in there forever, it was designed to be accessible and people come and go, and that implies it was more of an area of cultural of a ritual significance, and that would make sense, Like we've opened one sarcophagus that was in a pyramid. It was sealed, but it had no body in it. So it does make sense that, you know, the Egyptians had like forty two gates. I think it was that they had forty two stations basically they would go through in their afterlife. And I don't see a reason why they wouldn't re enact some of that on the earth, and you know, go stick his body in this one for six weeks, and stick his body in that one for six weeks, and stick his body and then then travel it over here and present it. I mean, I personally think there could have well been a whole, big, big ass year long ceremony whenever a pharaoh died that really got the whole country behind it for a time. It would it would make sense given what we see. I mean, some of these things, you know, just it beggars belief to think that it would be one person's uh, you know, one person's project to have all the GDP go into Kufu's pyramid, for example. Come ons that I personally think there was more than nothing involved in that except for I was here.
Speaker 4: That's I was even saying it. I was even saying I think a few days ago. That's funny, how like growing up, I believe that those things would build just to house a few dead people. Yeah, you went through all that, you could just have a fucking grave yellow.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it was. I think it did multiple things. I noticed guy uh ken Good's words. Uh, he's actually a publisher. He actually published my book.
Speaker 7: Actually he talks about uh, and there's a lot of evidence about it about you know, some of these pyramids being used as chemical plants, like to make methane and certain stuff like that, and he goes in details and in his book, and uh, it's just interesting that, you know, there's different theories on why the pyramids were made. And I think that there was a multi you know type thing, multi use type thing, because of the simple fact that I don't think it's just for the dedica. I'm sure somebody said, hey, I want my body to be dead buried in there. I'm pretty sure somebody said that along the lines. But I don't think it was solely made for that. They had the kings Shamer after Queen's Chamber and after this they have that, and everybody comes up with their ideas. But you know, one of the things that I that I'm always interested in is the idea of how the Pyramids were made. You know, a lot of people always says it took it takes twenty years. It took twenty years. That's what the consensus is. But if you actually read I believe it's Herodoto's books, he actually says thirty years. He says ten years for the ramp and then twenty years for everything else. Now, this is a guy that wrote how the Pyramids were back back then. This is the first history, and this is supposed to be a father of historian that actually talks about how it's built. But he never talks about the usages basically like he never gets in detail on how the usages were made. And you know, what we also are what I also should say, I know is that the Pyramids is also in layers.
Speaker 2: It's not just one whole thing built over layers.
Speaker 7: So a lot of times some people say, you know that they did one thing and then they decided to add something else, and it's something they decided to add something else and then.
Speaker 2: It just came out to what it'd be.
Speaker 7: But you know, it's just theories and being it lined up to the stars. Some people say that it's not lined up to the stars, that it's not that it is actually just clo It's.
Speaker 2: Close, but not that close.
Speaker 7: But like you said, when you go out outside now, when you go outside now, you got a.
Speaker 2: Light lot of light pollution.
Speaker 7: And nine times out of ten, most people are looking down on their phones anyway. They're not looking at the sky. Their sky was their television like it is as ours today. So them looking at the skys and building things according to the stars, and this, that and the third.
Speaker 2: It's going to be pretty accurate. It's history.
Speaker 7: If you see the sun rising the same spot over and over again, you're gonna be like, oh yeah, let's build something here.
Speaker 2: This would be pretty cool.
Speaker 7: And it's just coming in together as a group of individuals trying to do something that when you said, you know, the myths and rituals and stuff like that, I think the rituals was the you know, being consistent with something, and that's how civilization was able to go forward, being consistent what we was doing, you know, making sure that we paid attention for agricultural needs, you know, paying attention to the stars because you never know when the floods are going to hit you might have to move your land and so forth, or your home or your residence from one spot to another to avoid the catastrophe and stuff like that. And that's where all these myths start. Telling these stories for entertainment wise, no different than when you watch Superman and Spider Man when they talk about that stuff. You know that they're keeping these stories entertaining for people. But sometimes some people can say, hey, there was actually not a Spider Man in the sense of that idea, but there was actually a Spider Man god, right, so and they get some of the remnants to make it the Spider Man show and stuff like that. And it's just interesting that these myths has been carried for because we've been looking at those stars for thousands and thousands of years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty wild. The ancient Egyptians like to start with you've talked about the twenty year pyramid. I'll start there. That's that I've referred to as the gateway drug to being a pyramidiot. You take any construction worker and tell him that it's taken twenty years to build a pyramid, They're just like, all right, fuck he what's the other alternatives? That's just we're just I'm just out, that's just stupid. I'm sorry, that's just stupid. So it's I think that's one of the biggest things. I personally think that if if the Fourth dynasty is when started and finished the Pyramids, that it would be three at a time. I think that you would be breaking ground on your sons as you finished yours, or as you finish, as you finished years broke ground on your grandsons and were halfway done with your sons. I think that was a constant thing for a few generations there. Assuming that was that they were all built in the Fourth dynasty, like like the historians say they were. But when it gets into the like Herodicus, you know, he's recycling. He's repeating what he was told by an Egyptian priest, so his you know, his information is basically operating under the assumptions of the Egyptians actually built them and still knew how they were built and what had happened and whatnot. If it was a different culture, like a lot of people believe that it built them and then the Egyptians came in, and or that the Egyptians were just whacked so hard that they couldn't you know, some cataclysm threw them back into where they were spending a little bit of time in more subsistence space. Things you don't you don't to care so much about your you know, esoteric things when you're worried about eating. So it wouldn't take a couple of generations to lose a lot of these things. Hell, it wouldn't take a couple of generations to lose a lot of this stuff. I talk a lot about how you know, stonework was stone was the premier building material for millions of years, literally millions of years. Hominids were using it long before human beings were ever a thing, and so you know, parent taught child for millions of years little tricky techniques. Now, think about whatever trade you do into the little stupid tricks that somebody taught you how to cut onions or some bullshit. I'll imagine millions of years of accumulated knowledge like that. How fucking good these guys had to be with stone, And then in one generation somebody comes along with metal, and all of a sudden, how much do you know about horseback riding compared to your great grandpa?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 9: You know a lot.
Speaker 2: That I was just going to say that dog that's a good ass point, bro. And you know it's so crazy that you.
Speaker 7: Say that, because I did ah, I talked.
Speaker 2: A couple of different people.
Speaker 7: And you know, the pyramids in Egypt aren't the oldest pyramids. There are pyramids in Peru that are older, right, a lot of people are, but they're not the same type of pyramids, of course. And then you have the mounds in North America that predate the pyramids, and of course you had to start with mounds, and then you know pyramid, clay, brick, stone, stone, stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But you know when you.
Speaker 7: Said that Herodotus, you know he was he got it from the priests. You know, I agree with you one hundred percent on that. My question is, wonder does the telephone where does the telephone game really begin?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Like, where where does that begin at? And how accurate is it? Because you know, he might have said twenty thirty years or he said thirty years. I'm not going to say twenty. I actually read thirty from his books. He says thirty years. But what did that thirty years equivalent to? You know what I'm saying, how did you consider your days.
Speaker 2: At that time? Because you know, we don't. We don't.
Speaker 7: We didn't consider our days to saying that we counted thirty thousand years.
Speaker 2: Say again, mark.
Speaker 6: With the drifting calendars of the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly exactly. You know what I'm saying, days coming up missing something?
Speaker 1: You know, well literally that you study the Samerian Kings List quite a bit tyroid, and that this Samerian Kings List is a great example of like that's why they call Heroda it's the first historian, because the Samerian Kings List. You go out and you read a king's list of kings names once every generation plus, because it's probably safe to assume that the kings are outliving your commoners for the most part. So the odds of anybody actually remembering these illiterate fucks didn't write it down, so they didn't remember the Kings List. So the whole point of the Kings List isn't to record history. It's to legitimize the cocksucker I'm putting on the throne right now. So the whole point of saying that it took thirty years, that could have took three hundred. We're ten times better than the history records this as and all it takes is again one generation to tell that lie, and we see this shit over and over and over all the way from too World War two, there was a Battle of the Marianna Turkey Shoot where the Americas just shot the fuck out of the Japanese fighters. They'd be down like one hundred and fifty some on fighters in one day, just wrecked their their naval air force. And they were so scared to report that to their high command. They were like, yeah, we lost two planes. We lost three planes. The next day they lost two war they tried to triple and drip feed these losses in because they were trying. You see it with a lot of a lot of battle records. If you look at the Russians and the Germans takes on things, it's like, well it looks like both sides won that battle. And you kind of just have to go to an outside perspective to see people get Like mel Gibson says at the beginning to Brave haire Man, history is written by the winners, right, It's how it goes well.
Speaker 6: And I was going to bring up this idea of you know these arts, you know that are basically refined and then lost and then found again when you get into the Masonic texts, they talk about the fact that at the Tower Babel, that these Cushites you know, these ancient you know Ethiopians that were these builders of colossal edifices. Essentially at the Tower of Babel, they say that the art of masonry was lost and then it you know, and then the people were scattered and essentially didn't come back again until the building of Solomon's Temple. So there there's these ideas, you know, and and the same thing with metallurgy, you know, it goes back what seven thousand years essentially the first earliest smelting you know, piles we can find. But if you go back into like Enoch and all these stories of the fallen Ones, they were bringing these ideas of you know, advanced physics of metal working, of all these you know things that uh, you know, were the mysteries. Essentially.
Speaker 9: Le Matt King was actually listed in the Bible.
Speaker 10: His son said specifically that he was gifted the Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's it's uh pretty It's interesting how fire, metallurgy, agriculture, these are never handed to us by people. There is no we don't, we don't. It makes you wonder how how we're gonna look at Eginten in five thousand years to get the god came down and split the atom of blue of Japan. It's just weird because humans were. It's one of the things like what we were saying about, like when did the when did the bullshit start? In the Egyptian narrative, And I mean one of the things that I would use and a lot of historians would too, is about the time when the leaders start living more than a couple of hundred years. I'm going to go out in a limb and say that the story is going a little bit off the fucking rails here. We're getting into legend and myth and by the time at their their ages, like with the Assyrian kings list, when they start lining up with astronomical ages, it's like, clearly, clearly, clearly, clearly, this is allegorical. This is this is not talking about one person lifespan. That's how I look at it, very very clearly. This is talking about an age and it's so far gone. Again. To reference World War two, go to any World War II group on Facebook and watch the guy's debate which unit patch was worn by which unit at which time and Patten's wife said they had to move that patch from their left hand, and what date was that? And the Civil war even worse? And that's silver where one hundred and fifty years ago? Man, And they're gonna so if they can't, if they can't tell me what button that we wrote down on a card and put it in a fucking file in the same country that we live in. Now, they can't tell me what button private so and so war on his shirt. But you're gonna tell me what happened in ancient Egypt fifteen thousand years ago. Sorry, dude, you don't have any fucking clue. We have threadbare whispers is all we got. We have gossamers of truth, and these documents once they get so far so especially when you look at it. I think one of the great examples of this is looking at the myth of the Flood, the difference between Plato and Noah, and with Noah you have the gods are angry. The God is angry. It's supports monotheism. Don't fuck with God, don't break the rules. If you're a good person, you do what God says, you'll be saved. Follow the One True God. But with the Greek version they're a warlike people, they're democratic, they're noble. They use the same precious metals on their temples that the Greeks did it. These are cultural lenses, man, that what is great about Noah is what was great to Moses because he's the one who wrote the fucking story, if assuming Moses existed, And what was great about Atlantis was what was great to Plato because he's the one that wrote the fucking story. It's now. I don't think there wasn't some truth to what he was going with. I think that these guys were absolutely informed by an outside thing, but their story teller right, And go look at whose version of King Arthur and the Knights of the Holy Grail would you excels nowadays except for the one that's got somewhat of a different take. The stories evolve over time and they take on the cultural lens of the culture that has them. So I personally think that's something we I think at one generation's time. I don't think if any of you know who the cargo cults are, it takes one generation's time and the history just gets completely fucked.
Speaker 6: So I was gonna say, now, when you go back to these ancient flood stories. You know, yahweh, the storm god was mad, and then you have Jupiter was upset with the noisiness of the humans. But I was just I was down in Newport this weekend and I was talking to a sailor and he was talking about the sea in regard to a storm, and he said, you know, the sea was angry. So it's these, you know, just these common little ideas that add weight to you know, expanding mythos of these things. And over time, you know, like through the telephone system, you essentially have these these mythos that just grow and grow and grow and become, you know, of godly proportions.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, it's interesting y'all talking about the flu story because I like to talk about that. So when it comes to the flud story, every civilization on this planet started by a body of water. It doesn't matter, right, It don't matter what you want to think. Every civilization started by a body of water. Why, because we need body. We need water to survive for our body. Now, maybe not in that generation timeframe, but in a generation after or a generation after, a flood will hap. Well what do you do when a flood comes, Well, you leave the area. In those times, people paid attention. I said it earlier, people paid attention to the stars. They needed to know when it was time for agricultural needs, raining seasons.
Speaker 2: So they might have needed maybe needed to move, and so on and so forth.
Speaker 7: So every civilization has a flush story because they live by a body of water that eventually flooded. Now we go to twenty twenty five, there are billions of Christians. Well guess what story is going to be told the most The Christian story, right right, mono theistic religion, just like y'all two just talked about. Well, what are other mono theistic religions. Well, you know that people have the Islamic faith out there asse as Christianity.
Speaker 6: And it's all Judaeo based.
Speaker 1: All Abrahammick and they all believe.
Speaker 2: So that's what people are.
Speaker 7: When people are on the telephone, that's the one they're talking about. But you don't get to the socifics until you talk to people that are you know, you know.
Speaker 6: Even when you get into the Native American tales, you know, you have the various tales of the treasure, the cursed treasures are under the seas. You know, from the time of the Great flood. You have these stories like in Mesa Verde, if you go out and look at those you know, petroglyphs that are out there, they basically talk about, you know, the different tribes and clans that are fleeing from this catastrophe. Their stories.
Speaker 1: What was it.
Speaker 6: There's the one story that they ruled, the tribe ruled great over the land and tell a greater crut. You know, tribe rose up and took them as slave and then there was a giant wave that overtook the land, only leaving fragments of the people. So you know, even even in these you know, within American culture, within South American culture, you see these flood stories consistently, you know, throughout.
Speaker 2: And it's because they lived by water. That's gonna be that's going it's entertainment.
Speaker 7: They didn't have TV, telephones, tablet, cell phones, computers and all these other ship Everybody had to entertain themselves. I mean, hell, anybody that went fishing knows that. When you go fishing on hunting, when you next to your buddy, y'all are sitting here telling some some bushit stories.
Speaker 2: You know, your buddy's lying.
Speaker 6: Around the fire and everybody, you know, drawn in like ferroneous, bringing everybody centralizing them telling stories and the stories, especially when you're relating that to you know, these these hinges and then getting into the cosmological turnings that becomes the story behind all the stories.
Speaker 1: Essentially.
Speaker 7: Now, now think about it when somebody else says, hey, I had that happen to me. So now two myths come into one because you're telling what your buddy had, what happened to your buddy, and now you're saying, hey, I had the same exact thing, and this is what happened to me.
Speaker 2: And now you told that story.
Speaker 7: Now the person that's listening to it, they might want to be lazy and just be like, this is what this what this one person went through and got that there were two individuals involved.
Speaker 6: Well, and then that would develop into essentially the priesthood that would be in charge of telling the stories that were the authorized storytelling.
Speaker 2: Because they were like, wait a minute, I know the training, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're.
Speaker 2: Right, bro, you absolutely right.
Speaker 12: Because that person was like, yo, I remember him saying that, and I remember this guy say that. But they're saying this one story. No, hell does two stories. Y'all need to get this ship together. We need to write this ship down. And that's how right now.
Speaker 10: See, I think I take Graham's standpoint on that flood narrative. If you have so many similar stories across the world, across the continent, there has to be something to it.
Speaker 9: There's a grain of treat there.
Speaker 10: And I think they're looking back to this what scientists call the Younger Dryest period.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 10: If you guys are into that kind of flood stuff. And there's a guy, his name was a doctor Walt Brown. He actually worked for NASA and he wrote a book called In the Beginning that is one of the best pieces of literature that I've ever read on the Younger dryas aveent to what he believed happened, which it's a long winded thing Ausparians. But if that stuff interests you, definitely check that out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it makes sense and just think about it.
Speaker 7: That's why I said, too, instead of it being one whole flood story, right, it's multiple people, different persons. It's not every animal was saved on one boat. It was every animal that was important to humanity saved on multiple arts.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 6: Right, but now now there's you get in. Yeah, if you get into the Persian stories. They actually talk about the var, which is where the word arc comes from. And the var was actually underground, and they talk about how many riding lengths it was, and they basically brought all of the miscellaneous plants and you know, animals into this cave underground because of the evading frost and and essentially so this is pre ice age, you know, mythology versus the arc literature, which is you know, basically the flood at when all the ice melted. You know, It's it's interesting the dichotomy of these stories.
Speaker 2: Uh, they actually have a place like that right now.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Yeah, I have actually a bunch of questions. I would like to still get in if you don't worry. I need to eventually before we run out of time. Sorry, I would just keep it real, Dan, I hate to go back to it, but I would like to go back to the ritual stuff. I know it's been about twenty minutes now, but I would like to go back to it. Because you're somebody who's been there and seeing this stuff. I would like to take advantage of that. When it comes to these places that you think of rituals, did you ever notice, uh, would they have nothing inscribed in them, or they have actual symbols in these areas as well. Oh and this is like one of like three questions, so please everybody.
Speaker 1: Just get well, you know, I some some areas seem to have some symbols, I mean usually how do you put it? Are there are areas that I would think that are uh Like I said, I think the rituals were done in the Pyramids and those are definitely devoid as symbols. But yeah, a lot of places have a lot of symbols slapped on them. It just depends on the culture that was doing it. You know, to some less was more, it seems.
Speaker 4: Did you ever notice like maybe a certain type like maybe spirals or certain certain ones that almost seemed very reminiscent of.
Speaker 1: The spiral motif is pretty common? Yeah, that's spirals that spiral the cross us a spiral across the circle and circles not too complicated, but yeah, those ones, I mean, the cross is a pretty normal one too. All of those are ones you're going to see in nature. And I think the spiral is one that somebody that like looked at water would probably be pretty into, especially if they started feeling like they were seeing that sort of pattern in the stars and all or something that they felt like they could extrapolate that to anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh, this is a little specific though, just to keep on going on with the same one. Would you notice these like maybe prior to entering the ritual area or it's in the ritual area? Depends youn to sound like what I'm trying to get at, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Like you know in some in some places, like it seems like there's some areas where it seems like they try to just slap you in the face with symbolism, if you get it. There are certain towns here on the West Coast where I live, where there are planned cities, and some of them are pretty I mean, like I get pretty skeptical about this stuff. Some pretty clearly influenced by people that were in the freemasonry and shit, right, I mean when they build the city streets certain ways and whatnot. It's like, Okay, again, I'm pretty skeptical a lot of stuff, But I don't have to believe adrenochrome works to believe that some people do and they can do some goofy shit in the name of a trino crew.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So this is this is where like there are a lot of there are a lot of things where they just kind of seem to just try to browbeat you with symbolism just as soon as you get it. But then again, I mean there's times where I could just not be getting the symbolism, so I'm missing it right. I'd like to think that I know everything, but as my teenager constantly reminds you of what fucking.
Speaker 4: Idiots now, that the reason I'm asking is because I know there are some places where it does seem like that some of these symbols might actually be representing a frequency that needs to be used with the room, you know, because you'll have the frequency of the earth, you have the frequency of the building, and then like whatever you're trying to equal, you can probably have to meet to the both together, like maybe with like whatever music and stuff going onside the room, which, if that's possible, leads me into like my next question, and kind of do you think, like you're talking about these these containers in the pyramids, do you think it's possible actually really wasn't technically meant for dead people? At first, I.
Speaker 1: Think that's possible, but I don't, like I have some serious problems with a lot of the hypotheses that's around. Like to start with, like I worked as electrician for a long time and there's most of these, Like we're talking about the chemical power plant hypothesis earlier. Jeffrey Dumb from Land of Ken has made a bunch of videos about that, and I like a lot of what he has to say. These are these aren't outlandish in and of themselves, but we do have some problems. Like the piezoelectric effect that they talk about quite frequently. That is it's real. I mean, you operate the quartz watch, it operates a charcoal igniter. That's where your spark comes from on those little stars cole wands that you use to light year. But there's very specific things that have to be done. The crystal has to be sandwiched between pieces of metal. You have to separate that current into a positive and a negative it so that it's usable, otherwise it dissipates immediately. The pyramid is made of limestone, the same as the bedrock, so there really isn't a functional difference between the pyramid and the ground. So that's going to make your electricity just kind of it's going to want to seep away as soon as you generate it. If to take an entire block that's got little pieces of limestone suspended in the matrix, and then to harness all the electricity when that block was pressed down on, for example, you would have to have all of the quartz crystals would have to be magnetically aligned, which that's not happening in two top blocks, men, unless you're talking lottery winners one after the I mean billion to one odds over and over and over for each one of those blocks. And then you'd have to sandwich it between metal. Like I was saying earlier, you have a piece of metal on top and bottom of each bread. So them harnessing electricity on the pyramid is something that if I was handed that and told to install it, I'd be like, well, I don't know how the fun is it gonna work? Is not going to happen? What? What? What part am I missing here? What am I not included with this? So I don't see the pizo electric thing. I think that one is non it's it's a non starter. So that limits a lot of the technological things that I've heard come out of the pyramid. Almost all of the ones that get into goofy technology. It all tend to lean on that, the pizo electric qualities of quartz, and yeah, I would like the two little pieces of copper that we have in the door, And people are like, oh, you know that kind of carried electricity. It's like the voltage drop is a thing and it's it's calculable, and you lose electricity based on how far you go. The only way to counter that is with bigger pieces of wy. So if you drive from a dam to the next city and it's like one hundred mile jaunt, you'll notice the power cables above you're that fucking bigger round And that's not to attract tweakers. That's to keep the electricity flying down the road. So in the pyramid, when you got these little pieces of wire that are about you know, millions of a you know, eighth of an inch thick, they ain't carrying very much, especially in the seven hundred and fifty foot runs. So yeah, my technical knowledge makes it where that there's certain parts of that that I am skeptical of. Now I am all about like anything that can be demonstrated or or again, like I said, I don't want to be cynical. I want to be skeptical about things. So i'mfect if somebody talks to me about things and shows me where I'm wrong on some of this, I'm perfectly happy to discuss it. But by and large, as as fast as that electricity is generated from the pies of electric effect, that's going to pour into the ground.
Speaker 4: So you see those Oh sorry, go ahead, no, no, no, all right, Well, I just have kind of like one last question, and it's kind of be like long and drawn out to one of the reasons. And I'm not trying to like say all this to brag. It's just my experience where I go along with this story. Now, like certain things with you know, you hear about these tombs. If you think about the top being on, you can't even get the fuck out. If you're in there, probably you can't even push the fucking thing off. You hear about people going in caskets. When I used to do I used to be a ceremonial Still I'm a magician. I just haven't really done any rituals, but I used to be a ceremonial magician. I used to be a member of the Auto Temple Orientis, and I used to do ceremonial. You know, shit a lot, and I'll keep it real. I used to use the astromargentum hood and robe when I did it. Now that has no mouthpiece at all. It is just us. So now, if you're fumigating and you got all this smoke going on and you're supposed to be vibrating these words real hard to exhaustion, you're gonna start having oxygen deprivation and you're gonna start having fucking weird experiences. So could that be? And what I'm getting at is, now, could that be what's being used in it? It's kind of a double question. And the people who are deeming these areas as rituals, have they actually been in one, participated in one, or written one themselves to know what a ritual is and what the fuck's going on?
Speaker 1: I think some of them have. There is a like you can rent the Great Pyramid that have seances in and shit like you and numerous people have done that over the years. So and I'm you know, you're gonna have varying degrees of experience and expertise and all that stuff. But as far as people like like these different rituals affecting your mind, in a certain way. I mean, that's almost almost guaranteed to be part of it, right, Like you're talking about you're talking about basically you're getting out of the out of the realm of scientific inquiry and into the realm of personal experience. And there's nothing wrong with that. As a matter of fact, it's one of my favorite things. I babbled about this all the time. It's one of my favorite things about the book or the movie Contact, is that if for those of you who've seen it, I assume most of you have seen it Contact, the one where Jodie Foster falls through the little ball and talks to her dad, that's actually an alien thing, right, all the scientific skepticism in the world. She's a scientist, she's dealing with scientists. Carl Sagan was a scientist, an atheist, and when it's all said and done, she had a personal experience. Take it or leave it, right, Fuck, this is what happened to me. You want you don't believe me, go crawl on the ball and fall through it your goddamn self. But that's uh, that's how to me. That's it's a huge part of it, right, Like, in order to have any scientific discussion, you kind of have to start from a perceptive, from a from a places. You have to make some assumptions, like I have to assume that we both exist. You're not a figment of my imagination, You're not my dream, and this isn't all just my reality is and you're nothing. We have to assume that reality exists. We have to assume that, like we can learn from reality that if I throw this, it's not just going to keep flying eye one time and follow the next that I think there's there's patterns. And if we make these assumptions, we can have a conversation about reality, about science and stuff. But if we don't, then one of us can sit here and be like, well, yeah, man, but you're just a figment of my imagination anyway, Well yeah man, and those kinds of ritual things where you where you alter your state of consciousness. This does get into things that are I forget a dude's name, but who the geneticists that said that LSD helped him crack DNA? Right, thank you? This isn't uh, you know, this isn't without precedent. You know, the human those spirals that you're talking about and stuff earlier those are almost certainly some of these symbols that we see all over the place almost certainly part of magic mushrooms or you know, peyote or whatever the hallucinogen of choice was amongst those people. You definitely see it in South American Native Native American art, they definitely definitely see it, those zigzags, the lightning bolt patterns. That for those of you who have eaten mushrooms, which I totally never have, you may or may not see those kinds of things. So you know, there's certain certain stuff you can recognize. And it's almost why it's it's a funny thing to me actually, where so many people will be like, oh, Graham does hallucinogens, and therefore his his opinion on these things is just all tainted by all this goofiness. It's like, Okay, let me ask you a question. You think that the guy that was in charge of the people and told him to build that pyramid, you think that fucker never did no hallucinogens. He was a fucking royalty in a time when that shit was like, who do you think commissioned him to figure out the fucking formula for ayahuasca? You dumb shit, You think it was some poor person, some tweaker. No, it was a royalty, royalty man, people that were elites. So it's I think it's a good lens to look through. A lot of that stuff is a hallucinage. A lot of things I don't think we'll understand properly without altering our state of consciousness.
Speaker 4: Right, I think that helps. Its kind of like a little bit of like a cheek code to magical experience in my opinion, kind of like some people take mushrooms, or you can go to the extreme like flatliners. The movie. Yeah, if you.
Speaker 1: Read Carlos Costanada, Oh yeah, Okay. One of the experiences that he spoke of that I thought was really cool was there he'd been dosed dozens and dozens of times. He had his reality just kicked in multiple times. And his shaman sets him sitting looking like meditating, looking across the field at a tree, and he sees a white dot behind the tree, and then the white dot begins to grow and it does all this goofy shit and it just fills his mind and he sees all these visions and he's sober, he's not on mushrooms at the time. And then his shaman ship goes over and walks over to the tree and the root the seed of that white thing that he saw was a little towel that the shaman had tied to the tree. He didn't hallucinate any that shaman had planted a seat, right, You know, things like that are you know, on the flip side of that, I talk about experience, I had a lot where I saw something that it wasn't real. I saw I got out of the tub when I was young, and the window I saw a guy in like a hazmat suit like staring at the window and he was angry and he's looking right at me. He looked mad, and I was like freaking the fuck out, And then like I did this instead of turning to run, And when I shifted the it was light and fog on the window in my imagination, and that made it. That's a lot of the reason I'm as skeptical as I am because I know that what I saw wasn't real. But had I ran out of that room, you still couldn't convince me to this day that I hadn't seen it. So and this is you know, you get what's where why I brought up like these positions we have to take because you get it gets philosophical, it gets outside of the realm of science. Like Laotseay famously said, last night, I dreamt that I was a butter fly or was that a butterfly dreaming? He was a loud to say. Right now, it's you know, we really these things. We really get into the reason that people ask questions about God and you know, eternity and all these kinds of things because you know, we have these ideas that our experience doesn't coincide with we We believe in perfection, we believe in infinity. We understand these things, but our experience is in no way, shape or form back that up. This is just complete that's making.
Speaker 6: It up well and interesting. With brain science, I saw an article on the fact that they could go in and monitor how the vision perceives an item and then how the brain recalls what it is and it'll basically shift through different you know, images until it hits the right one and then you have the realization. So during the time that it's shifting through those things, the potential of you know, seeing anything is there. Yeah, you know, So if you put your states yourself into this liminal state. Then it's all, you know, platonic subjective reality.
Speaker 1: That's very, very true. And a lot of people will say that that's, you know, just a bunch of pseudo scientific hippiass wou. But in my opinion, like psychology is a fundamental I say it all the time. It's a soft science, soft as fuck because it's self reported data, so you get like, you know, Epstein's clients didn't say that they had these weird fetishes when they were talking to their psychiatrists. Right, The people less self report tend to fucking lie. But but if you don't look through all this stuff through the lens of psychology, you're gonna fall into so many pitfalls. You know. One of the best thought tools I use for this is just to look at the electromagnetic spectrum and then look at that tiny little sliver that you can actually sus we have to build tools to go on and see everything else.
Speaker 4: That is a good point too.
Speaker 1: We're a little fuck we're little monkeys with these crazy ideas and lofty, lofty ideas. Oh, we could be perfect, we could never sin, we could make this world where nobody ever suffered in all this and then yeah, but when I get off here, I'm gonna go eat something that was a live. Fuck that thing. It's dead now. It's probably like one hundred things ground together. And then maybe I'll go fuck something after I take a dump. We're just, oh fuck, We're just We're just animals. We're fucking animals.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 8: I wanted to bring up an example of the anthropomorphic tummy holding you mentioned earlier. In terms of a modern iteration of monkeys.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 8: The wise monkeys are usually known as the three wise monkeys. Hear no evil, Speak no evil, see no evil, excuse me? The three there is the missing fourth, the often unpresented fourth monkey, who is called fear no evil. And this monkey holds his dantienne or center in Chinese, below the belly button where our energy is stored and amidst from in Daoist consensuality. But he's holding the center and being fearless and unmoved compared to the other monkeys that are partial minded and so forth. I wonder what you think of that, and maybe if you could break down some more of that global symbolism of the tummy holding.
Speaker 1: Nice. Oh yeah, the well, first of all, I love Daoism, and I do I think it's a great example of the Dowada seeing is a book of basic proverbs and truth, and that it quickly gets into the weeds with with further books, but some of them still they still contain secret like uh little a lot of times a little glimpses of truth, but like probably the most advanced Dallas text I've read was the Secret of the Golden Flower. And by the time you get there, you are definitely into the weeds, as far as you are no longer one with water. I let's just put it that way. You're built, understand, you straight along ways from just trying to not do anything and not be anything, and not fight with yourself and not strive you. You've come a long way from the Talita sing at this point. But it is uh, it is interesting that that that they do believe that the seat of the chakra stuff aligns a lot with this the kundolini and all that aligns well with the idea of the holding of the navel. Now that the naval stuff pops up again with metallurgy and or agriculture almost everywhere you see it. It's almost like it was this knowledge that this packet that was passed around and that it was like do people would learn how to to farm, they would learn how to smelt, and at the same time they would start making these This motif was one of the motifs that would prop up And honestly, it seems pretty basic to me. What what it represents? You know, if but again we're we're runn animals, right, But if I've got so much food that I don't need to be a running animal, I can put my hand on my stomach and just to symbolize that I'm full. And that even goes to what the ones in the task teple our culture. A lot of times they're literally holding their dick in their hand. And if you've got no TV and nothing to do all day because you have a surplus of food, what will you be doing? So, as you know, these ancient people, they fucked a lot, and so these were symbols of these things. I personally think that that was like part of the symbody. It was braggered, Look, I've got time, we make better tools, we store more food, and to prove it. Look, and then you look at the statues of women. They made the same kind of thing. Look, our women are so fucking fat. They can't even get off the chair. They're fed. It's they had some very weird ideas that would show up in this initial run of agriculture, and.
Speaker 6: You see it woven all through the mythology as well.
Speaker 1: You do you do you see that same fat woman with animal on both sides. A lot of the Master of Beese are overweight women, and yeah, yeah, and that's very that that master of bee symbol is in my mind, part of that same whole thing where it's like we these these things used to chase us. Now we cage them and trade them. Right, I'm gonna just go yeah, but it's we are our whole other level now. And so that that's shown with an obese woman is like everything a prehistoric dude would want. Here. Here's here's a naked chick. She's got plenty of food, and she's mastered animals. It's like ready to reproduce to yeah. Oh yeah, clearly if she hasn't already right right, yeah, it's it is funny. One of the theories, one of the hypotheses I should say that the anthropologists have for those venus statues is that they were like prehistoric porn, like some some kid takes a little statue behind the tree. I tell it, dude, like you couldn't just hang out like by the tenth the chicks for standing by or some would look at it every now and again, and I gotta spend like two hundred hours. I personally never bought that hypothesis, but I've always mocked it because it's funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't get that either.
Speaker 4: I've even pointed out the internet to go on. And I just do think there might be something behind it, because you mentioned venuses a lot of times like she'll Bey's shown just like one breast showing.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to show a case with just my idea of the Knox formula from Crowley. I think a lot of it has to do with the optic nerve and and crossing, you know, certain shit like that, and in uh, you know, part of his ritual he does have you act like your isis busfeeding. You know, nipple will be exposed when the baby puts its mouth on the nipple. It actually connects to the mother's paniol glend right, Yeah, and this hold up baby is gonna know where it is the time and day and all that from the month's panial gland. So I mean, maybe it's not that deep because I know Crawley, you know, people think things out him. I'm not saying he was a great guy either, but maybe there is some science in there. Maybe there isn't, but I mean, there is a definite connection with breastfeeding in the pineal glands from both his mother and child. So I do wonder if that's even being symbolized in there as other things. Those other things, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I had one. I used to do ebail a lot for a living, and I uh stumbled across that Crowley's tarot deck once and sold that for a few hundred bucks. That was a good it's a good fine. Apparently it's pretty rare.
Speaker 4: I've seen I've seen people on there actually showing like I think original printings. Yeah, for a few hundred dollars. I wonder if one of them was you. When I was looking, oh years years ago, when I was looking at I was like, damn, these things are expensive.
Speaker 1: Fuck man, They're crazy expensive. It's that's tough. Uh, you know, before before the Internet and as the Internet archive archiving all the books and stuff, man, like I got a uh, I've got a paperback, like bootleg copy of a book that was like hundreds of dollars up until maybe five years ago, ten years ago, And now you can just get you get on the internet and press some buttons and view it in any different So now the original printings are even down to like one hundred bucks and stuff. But yeah, there for a while, man, a lot of that knowledge was really really hard to get your hands on. Not much of it is anymore. Every now and again, I'll come across a book like that, the book that dud low me. He's I'm going to stack of books over there that he's lowed me that Most of those I can't find on the internet archive, which is kind of cool. But you know, when I was doing they first started busted out with chat GPT and all that shit. I started like checking magazines and I would advertise them that way to college students. It's like, this is not archived on chat GPT, so in other words, by this plagiarize it, your teacher won't be able to find out you did it. But those those doors are slowly being shut. Now. All this shit's getting archived.
Speaker 4: Now, Jenny, anybody ahead that gay? No, No, was there anything else that you would like to make. You know what, why don't you if you don't mind, I was gonna ask you before we wrapped it up, do you want to give people an idea about this conference, like what you're doing there and and what maybe you might be I don't know if you already have an idea what you're talking on, but maybe tease.
Speaker 1: The people I'm gonna be covering. Uh, I'm gonna be. My plan is there's research that I'm doing now with that book that I showed you and stuff. I'm planning on making a video and on that and then covering it in more detail in the conference. And this is this is a pretty this this this one wraps up so many different goofy ship that I'm investing a lot of time into it. I'm swinging for the fences on because I think this story is interesting enough that I want to I'm filling in all these little holes. But uh, it's gonna be about some elogated school stuff you've never heard before. It gets into Rockefellers and Lewis and Clark and all kinds of goofy ships and free freemasonry, all kinds of goofy shit. But the conference is the Quest for Ancient Civilizations. It's going to be in Scottsdale, Arizona, December fifth through seventh. If you can't make it, you can buy streaming passes to watch the people's talk that'll be there. But this would be aj from y Files, Jimmy Corsetti, Gary Buckler from Nerdrotic, who else. We got Mike from Wandering Wolf, Michael Button. There's a bunch of people there, Megalithmania. Yeah, you have a bunch of people there. It's definitely gonna be fun. And if you for those of you who didn't catch me at the Cosmic Summit, but you catch me at these kinds of events the nights in between, man I go, I go, so show up, be ready to party.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he'll definitely be around. I have to say that thing. I was always out and chilling with people, so we will have a fun. Yeah, No, I had, I was, Yeah, I had a blessed I was.
Speaker 1: Oh I had. I had a great time.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: It was a ton of fun. But yeah, I definitely definitely want to definitely want to promote that December fifth through seventh. There's links on my channel. If there's none here, you go check out my latest videos. There'll be links to it and uh quest for Ancient Civilizations in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Speaker 4: Awesome. Yes, yeah, definitely people check it out if you can. Again, thank you so much for coming on.
Speaker 3: Dan.
Speaker 4: Before before we wrap it up, if you don't mind, I'll have everybody plug themselves and then you can remind everybody where to find your stuff. So real quick, sour, just let everybody know what's up.
Speaker 3: Well, this was fun, This was informative as always, and I always say it's good anytime we can get together and exchange wisdom. I mean, I'm not much of a history person, but I do have an interest in go Bickley so and I feel like you're quite knowledgeable on that. So I've learned a lot and I appreciate you sharing some pieces of your puzzle with everyone.
Speaker 8: So I'm Sarah.
Speaker 3: You can find me at Sahara Cosmos on X and you can check out our podcast Universe Unveiled on YouTube or anywhere you get podcasts.
Speaker 4: Awesome, and thank you so much for coming on. I appreciate it. Hey, Tyrow, what.
Speaker 1: Is going on?
Speaker 2: Sir La appreciated? Nick, thank you, thank you. How's everybody and you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I know everybody you know got a plethora knowledge out here, so I know their minds are blown right now.
Speaker 2: I know mine is. I took some notes and stuff like that. I really appreciate it Dan Nick having me.
Speaker 7: Everything that you can find on me is on my website Rebirth Oftheword dot com, my book Journey through the Origins of Histories on Amazon.
Speaker 2: And thank you to everybody for letting me be here.
Speaker 4: Of course, thank you, sir. I appreciate it and needing then to go what is going on?
Speaker 8: So that was awesome. Thank you so much for sharing all your information and I learned a lot. I appreciate everything and always great to talk with everyone. And I'm super easy to find. I didn't always appreciate communication, so don't hesitate to reach out Ethan Indigo Smith.
Speaker 4: Soone, thank you mister Mark Mark.
Speaker 6: Yes, thanks for having me on Nick and it was a great conversation. Thanks for everything, Dan. If you want to check out my stuff, you can check out my link tree which is r M A r X and that has my artwork my Patreon. I do a lot of research and the Metal Mind Cast and you can check out all the backlogs of those episodes and that's it.
Speaker 4: Thanks, thank you, sir, and my man, Doc Brin what is going on now?
Speaker 9: I mean, I've enjoyed myself.
Speaker 10: I was gonna make a little caddy joke and be like I've been like Pink Floyd during this session. I've been comfortably numb my whole left side of my face. Bro, I could even feel it.
Speaker 4: If it was feeling worse right now or not.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I wouldn't have missed this freething dan apology stuff for a while. Man, I was not going to miss the opportunity to sit down and convert with you, and you did disappoint I appreciate it, man. But yeah, my show is Prometheus Lynn's podcast anywhere you can consume content, go check that out. We're always having enlightening conversations each and every week. And my book also just come out this year at the epic of Esau, the Birthright and seed whar we get into Bigfoot and the Bible.
Speaker 9: And all kinds of how strange seness. So yeah, be sure check that out. I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Listen, thank you so much for making it, my man, I appreciate it. And Bennett, my man what's.
Speaker 5: Up Dan, It's such a pleasure to talk to you. Appreciate it. You can find me at broadcasting seeds dot com. That's about it.
Speaker 4: Thanks a loving and finally, Dan, thank you again so much. I really really appreciated you coming on. You really have like a ton of plethora of information in so many different areas. It's very impressive and I really I appreciate you even you know, I guess entertaining some of my weirder questions and giving me this as you could. Thank you, sir. Can you can you please let everybody know again like where they can find all your stuff one more time?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, thank you Nick, and thanks everyone. This was This was a great conversation, some really great questions. See, you can find me as de dunking two d's like my ex not debunking de dunking. Now you're all good. You're not the first person to make that mistake. But if you type in a D D usually all come up fairly quick. I'm on X, I'm on Instagram, I'm on YouTube, I used to be on TikTok. There's still an accounter that every now and again, somebody sends me something that I'll ever looked at it. It's my son, but yeah, YouTube x or Instagram or the places defined me or you can also find me at patreot or you can find me at the Cosmic Summit, or it's Scottsdale, Arizona, December fifth through seventh.
Speaker 4: Awesome, Yes, and uh again, we all really appreciate it. It was an amazing experience and thank you everybody in the chat. That is what's up. Everybody was here pretty much from the beginning to end. It looks like and there's a lot of you's in there. You can of appreciate you stopping by, and that's where we go live. And there's a lot of awesome stuff added in there too, So people checking the replay, I suggest to check out the live chat. They always got some gems in there as well. That is the end of another Recult Rejects until the next one. Everybody be well later