Speaker 1: You're listening to kf I Am six forty, the Bill Handle Show on demand on the iHeartRadio f Bill Handle and a modified morning crew this morning for all kinds of reasons. First of all, Heather is still in framing. I thought Amy was going to be the end today.
Speaker 2: What happened Heather, Well, she said she lost her voice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, her voice is totally gone, and so she need another day to rest up.
Speaker 1: All right, So when I thank you yesterday and said we had a good time, I take it back.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can, that's fine, Okay.
Speaker 4: Excellent, all right.
Speaker 1: And then Sam is here because Kono is not Morning Sam. Sam works on the Saturday show, Handle on the Law, and Sam and I go back forever too.
Speaker 5: Good morning. You're nice to see you.
Speaker 1: And it's quite the beard you have on there. You look very much the mountain man. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I usually don't have you connected on zoom, so usually don't see me. I shave later on when I have clients and stuff like that, whenever actually have to look bes. This is Sam. Doctor Sam is one that's a little more appropriate.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sam is a therapist and it does in the sex department.
Speaker 6: Well, not just that I'm a trauma therapist, but I am also a sex therapist I have.
Speaker 1: I know the funny. I don't care about the trauma part. The part is a sex part.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 7: He work good with you, Bill, because your sex and trauma comes together.
Speaker 1: Or anybody who is with me develops trauma as a result of sex with me. Even myself, I developed trauma as a result of sex with me.
Speaker 5: I'm traumatized just thinking about this.
Speaker 4: I know it's it's a rough way to go.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: I told my mom to listen this morning. So can we clean it up a little bit please?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, That's why I am so good at eating pastrami sandwiches at the deli.
Speaker 4: I can go on forever.
Speaker 5: Because wait, wait, wait wait, is your mom exercise? The risk?
Speaker 4: The risk strength that I have is extraordinary.
Speaker 5: Oh, for the love of Pete, is your mom in Oklahoma?
Speaker 2: No, she's here, She is here. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I had to move her out here last year to help her and help take care of her.
Speaker 4: Right, so obviously obviously Neil is here as usual. Good morning, Neil, good morning, yeah, normal. And then will Cole Schreiber is here.
Speaker 5: Bill the T shirt.
Speaker 1: America needs journalism, Yes, journalists, journalists.
Speaker 5: Of course, which create journalism. It's the fourth Estate or something like that. Something. Yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Do you remember a T shirt that you once made for me, Neil for one of the events.
Speaker 4: Uh. And we had a statement, uh, and that is what was it?
Speaker 1: To kill all the lawyers, William Shakespeare, and then right under that, it's kill all the playwrights William handle Yes.
Speaker 5: Do you remember those fun Yes? I do too.
Speaker 1: Also, Heather, I noticed that the you taking phone calls, recorded phone calls.
Speaker 4: Yes, and you responding to them.
Speaker 1: And does someone actually say it's summertime and you're hot.
Speaker 2: No, nobody said no, I'm bombed.
Speaker 1: Now I misread that or misheard that.
Speaker 4: Your husband must be thrilled with that.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody said that I'm hot.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I think they're like, it's hot. I went.
Speaker 3: Speaking of hot, though, I went to a place called Handles ice cream.
Speaker 2: Have you heard.
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, people think that it's it's me. It's not.
Speaker 2: I literally had the I took a picture of it, and I was like, what.
Speaker 4: Very good ice cream. It's very good ice excellent cream. Nothing nothing to do with it, all, no connection.
Speaker 1: And people also think that I'm somehow connected to George Frederick Handle. I am not other than other other, well, other than when he wrote the Messiah he was thinking of me.
Speaker 5: But that's the only connection.
Speaker 2: Well, I had a lovely conversation with him.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, ad, a lovely conversation with you owner about it, because I thought maybe you were somehow involved.
Speaker 5: And they're like.
Speaker 4: That, Neil, you're a question was what wasn't?
Speaker 5: Is handle an abbreviation of a longer name.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's always been handling German name. It's in German name, and there's an umlau over the a, it's h a and then two dots over the A, which is a German and it's yeah handle yeah basically, and that actually means merchant in German.
Speaker 5: What are the odds? Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 1: And there's uh, you know, a Jewish phrase or Yidish phrase goes don't handle me, you know, don't like hustle me or don't like yeah sort of yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Everything you're hearing it issue is a complete pejorative Yeah. Okay, that's it. Guys, can't think of anything else.
Speaker 1: We've got a lot to talk about today, So uh head, there is here is here, and I and Neil and Ann and as we start the show, here we go, it's time for Handle on the News with Heather Neil and me lead story. And the first AID trucks entered Gaza after three months, nearly three months.
Speaker 5: Of the blockade.
Speaker 1: Israel would not let AID in and people frankly were starving or on the verge of starving. Israel claiming, and I think to some extent it's true that the AID was being co opted by Hamas and sold for cash. Because Hamas is trying to figure out how it gets cash. Can't pay I can't pay its fighters anymore. Hamas has no money, can't pay its workers anymore, because that is the government. Remember the government. It's not just a terror it's not just a terrorist organization. It is the government of Gaza. And so Israel saying no. And the problem is people are starving, straight out starving, and so they're caving due to international pressure. So five trucks have come in five prior to the war, prior to October seventh, five hundred trucks would cross into Gaza from Egypt per day.
Speaker 4: In terms of aid. Gaza has broke, I mean broke.
Speaker 1: They spend all of their time the Hamas government spends all of its time fighting Israel.
Speaker 5: That's all that matters to them.
Speaker 1: Nothing more, nothing less, nothing more, no infrastructure, nothing, Let's build those tunnels to spend all of our money and so, you know, nothing good.
Speaker 4: But anyway, at least some aid is going to come.
Speaker 1: And France and Canada and the UK are saying to Israel, you better up this because we're going to start throwing sanctions on you. So Israel's playing, it's playing quite a game of chicken with the rest of the world.
Speaker 3: Are the US government has agreed to pay just under five million dollars? Is that a wrongful death lawsuit that Ashley Babbitt's family filed over her shooting by an office during the US Capital riot back on January sixth, twenty twenty one. Capitol police officers shot Babbitt as she tried to climb through the broken window of a barricaded door leading into the speaker's lobby. It was initially a thirty million dollar lawsuit, and the details of the settlement are still being worked out.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised it's only five million dollars the Justice Department is giving her. I would thought it would be a whole lot more because remember she's a martyr, and the only person who suffered during the January twentieth, during the riot on January sixth, were those patriots who overran the capital the end.
Speaker 7: How they were the ones that dollar one pardon how did she make dollar one?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: It was her family, because the Trump administration has well, well, first of all, she did nothing wrong.
Speaker 4: She did not break into the Capitol.
Speaker 1: She was going in to peacefully demonstrate and to turn around an illegal election.
Speaker 5: That's all she was doing.
Speaker 1: So the real criminal were the Capitol police who were keeping people out who were peaceably demonstrating just and of course they were all heroes. I mean, it's that crazy, it's that it's mind boggling. The whole thing is mind boggling. You go, it's you're out of your mind with this.
Speaker 7: All right, Supreme Court yesterday let the Trump administration and this is for now, remove protections from nearly three hundred and fifty thousand Venezuelan immigrants so they were allowed to remain in the United States without risk of deportation under a program known as Temporary protected status, and that is now up in the air completely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a Biden era program that established a temporary protected status, and that was done under an executive order, and President Trump says we're going the other way. That's perfectly legal. He can do that, and that's what he is. It's what he has done. It doesn't mean they're going to be deported. It just means that protected status of which they cannot be deported is being lifted. And then the merits of it will be heard later on. Remember the court, all a court did was say that that protected status is not going to continue on in opposition to the Trump administration's decision.
Speaker 4: So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: You know, as far as the deportations are concerned, they haven't been the massive numbers that we're talking about at all, not even close. But we'll see how it goes. I'll tell you, if it was a question of terrorizing, not committing terrorism, if it was a question of terrorizing the illegal immigrants that are in this country, what the Trump administration is.
Speaker 5: Doing a brilliant job of that. They are.
Speaker 1: Everybody is running scared. If you're not here legally, if you don't have your papers, you are scared, truly scared. And if that was the making it as uncomfortable as possible. They've succeeded admirably. Let's go ahead and take a break. We'll be back plenty more Handle on the News.
Speaker 8: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from kf I am six forty.
Speaker 1: More Handle on the News with Heather In for Amy Today Neil and Me.
Speaker 3: So President Trump went off script just a little bit when he was talking about President Biden's cancer diagnosis. Apparently he was answering a reporter's question when he said, I think it's very sad.
Speaker 2: Actually I'm surprised.
Speaker 3: You know, the public wasn't notified a long time ago, because to get to stage nine, that's a long time.
Speaker 2: I just had my physical. So he's kind of just yeah, making say.
Speaker 1: What do you say, chase stage nine or stage fifteen?
Speaker 5: What did he say? Or there were nine stages? There aren't two?
Speaker 2: There are the ninth stage? Sounds really terrible, guy.
Speaker 5: I think the stage I think stage four?
Speaker 4: Is it right?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 7: I don't think yeah, spinal tap, it goes to eleven, stage eleven. You know what, though he is, Trump is the Bill Handle of politics. He could take even even the subject to somebody else's sickness and make.
Speaker 5: It about him.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, yeah, just I just.
Speaker 5: Had my physical I'm doing good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the and uh Biden knew about it, uh when he ran and when he was running the government. Although it's I think to a point, and this is Jake Tapper's book, which you're probably going to talk about, where he rips into Biden and his advisors for covering up how cognitive cognitively Biden was disabled.
Speaker 4: But uh, it's you know, the guy just diagnosed with stage four cancer.
Speaker 1: Just he for Trump first had we wish Joe well and his family and then it could couldn't control himself.
Speaker 5: Just had to do it, right.
Speaker 3: I think I think too, like it's we don't know if no one knows for sure if Biden had it. I knew he had it when he was running right there. No one is confirmed that he.
Speaker 1: Knew, no, And it makes us what the medical experts are saying. Usually you find out with a PSA test, and they usually don't give it to men over seventy because the majority of men do get prostate cancer over the age of seventy or eighty. But it's just so slow growing that it's you're going to die of something else first. It's pretty unusual. They have this aggressive of cancer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he had skin cancer or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did, Yes, and his son died and son Bo died of brain cancer. So yeah, there's uh, there's cancer in the family. He's at risk.
Speaker 2: That was scary to think about.
Speaker 7: A horrible story, but it seems like there's no foul play in it. A young man reported missing in Big Bear over the weekend. He was out there with some buddies. Was found dead Monday morning, So the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department, I think they put helicopters or something in the air to take a look and find him when he went missing.
Speaker 5: And he was found near the water there.
Speaker 7: On Pine not Marina, which is not far from the village area there. He was a UC Santa Barbara student and not just sad Tanner Prentice and they found his body. Again, they don't see any foul play, but he didn't he didn't report back to his group's rental cabin there and Big Bear and his friends that he went with reporting and missing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no one knows, you know.
Speaker 5: And there was an accident.
Speaker 4: I think the thinking was an accident more than anything else.
Speaker 3: There was another sad story as well, that happened. The cal State Fullerton freshman last weekend drown at Lake Havasu. So over the weekend, two young men both died in some kind of lake or water involved incidents. So just careful out there, guys, especially with memorially weekend coming up. Oh it's my turn anyway.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry.
Speaker 3: Trump says that Russia will immediately work towards a ceasefire, so apparently he's been working the phones. Yesterday he was on a call we talked about it here with Vladimir Putin, trying to get him to come to some concessions to help end the war in Ukraine. Then apparently after he got off a two hour call with Putin, he then spoke with Zelenski as well, but ultimately nothing, no resolution was made.
Speaker 5: A couple things.
Speaker 1: At seven twenty, I'm going to talk about this phone call, which is fascinating and where it has gone from I'm going to end the war day one, or even before I get sworn in, the war will be over, and then morphed into well, Putin and I are going to end the war. We're going to have this phone conversation and then what happened as a result of the phone conversation, and I tell ye it's you know, one of the things about Trump. If he thinks he's going to get the better of Putin, he's not.
Speaker 5: He is not.
Speaker 2: What do you think they talked about for two hours?
Speaker 1: Over two hours, I think they talked about all of the issues going through and I think Putin danced all over it. And if you look at his statement, Putin said, yeah, I'm willing to come to the table. Yeah, I'm willing to do this. Well, I'm willing to consider maybe coming to the table at some future time when I decide I am going to come to the table.
Speaker 5: That's basically what he said.
Speaker 1: And it's being portrayed by the administration as a positive that it was a win.
Speaker 5: It was a great conversation.
Speaker 1: But since yesterday it went from Donald Trump was the one that was going to have to was going to make the peace without him, It wasn't going to happen to now it's these guys have to do it themselves, you know, they have to work it out themselves. So this thing keeps on moving like crazy as we do. And we're going to take a break called great segue.
Speaker 8: Handle you're listening to Bill Handle on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: More handle on the news headed Brooker in for Amy, Neil, in for Neil, and me in for me.
Speaker 5: Neil. Hold on, there we go.
Speaker 7: Misplaced it camera powerty ticketing systems. You know those buses with the cameras that we have in Los Angeles, And basically what they do is they snitch. They look and see if you're parked in their bus stop areas. Well, we've got another city with them. Culver City officially launched its automatic automated bus lane and bus stop enforcement program and it uses the same thing. So they say this is for safety, efficiency, accessibility, all those things.
Speaker 4: It's a revenue call.
Speaker 5: Also they're going to make a lot of money with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, which is why we get a twenty two dollars ticket, it ends up costing you three hundred and eighty six dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so fill the damn potholes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where is that money going?
Speaker 1: By the way, it's going into the general fund.
Speaker 5: It disappears, it goes into the abyss. The abyss is where it goes. It goes into the ether.
Speaker 3: In a surprise to no one, California, the West Coast is one of the worst states for renters, one of the a combination. New report says a combination of high or rapidly increasing rents, low rental availability, and poor quality of life metrics ear in California the designation of the least renter friendly state. California renters are subject to the highest monthly average payment of two thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just not an easy place to live.
Speaker 5: Just people.
Speaker 1: I don't understand how people start off hearing in California. How young people do it?
Speaker 7: Well, it used to be they were coming to get into the entertainment industry.
Speaker 5: But that's dying here.
Speaker 4: Too, all of it. Yeah, it's very it's very tough.
Speaker 1: I don't want to sound like I don't want to sound too cynical here.
Speaker 5: I really don't. Life is crap.
Speaker 4: You might as well just kill yourself right now. Oh my god, it's not going to get any better.
Speaker 5: Have a nice day. You want me to put that on a T shirt for you, Bud? Yeah? Done? Yeah done.
Speaker 7: The FAA administration is investigating yet another radio system out into This one was much more brief at the Philadelphia Air Traffic Control Center, and that's the one that's responsible for handling all the flights there at Newark Liberty International Airport. So they lost their radio frequencies for two seconds around eleven thirty five am on Monday. But they said, you know, all aircraft remain safely separated. There weren't any problems.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, two.
Speaker 1: Seconds is not a huge problem, but it's problematic because these systems are decades old. I mean, the FA we're in a lot of trouble. I was talking about how Europe they don't have this kind of issue in terms of air traffic control. They actually keep it up over there. And someone wrote me an email. Some guy I don't know who it was, wrote me an email saying, effectively, you don't know what you're talking about. America has the best air control system. Okay, fine, yeah, yeah, go to Newark. Check that one out.
Speaker 4: Yeah. It's tough, nothing's easy, nothing.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: So President Trump is still beefing with Bruce Springsteen, and he's taken it to another level. He said yesterday that he's going to call for an investigation into Bruce Springstein's endorsement of former Vice President Kamala Harris's presidential run. He says he's calling for the investigation because Kennedy aren't allowed to pay for endorsements all caps. He put on True Social, which is what Kamala did under the guise of paying for entertainment. And this is in reference to when Springsteen performed at Harris's campaign appearance in Georgia last October.
Speaker 1: The same argument's being made, for example, when Oprah appeared on behalf of.
Speaker 5: Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: And from what I understand is reading the story is when you have these major players come up and will do performances, there are hard costs involved, paying for transportation, paying for band members, that sort of thing.
Speaker 7: That makes total sense for Springsteen, but not for Oprah.
Speaker 1: I think Oprah brought a bunch of people that was just a story that she gave cars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, she may have.
Speaker 1: But the point is is that it's, you know, once again, you attack this man and he now has the government and he's gonna go FBI investstigation. We're going to start investigating you. The IRS is going to start investigating.
Speaker 5: You to prove that that it was.
Speaker 4: Well, they just look at the numbers and you.
Speaker 2: Get investigated, and you get investigated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's crazy. And and I just found out if you like that, the president just said, Bruce Springsteen wasn't even born in the USA.
Speaker 7: Oh, lor boy, do you think he's going to change it to Bruce Springsteen and the Gulf of America And he's going to do that. He's going to make executive or I'm going to rename you.
Speaker 1: I mean, Springsteen has come out pretty strongly against the president.
Speaker 4: I mean some some pretty vicious.
Speaker 7: Words always come out pretty strongly against America too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he isn't exactly yeah happy song.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in general, it's just getting crazy.
Speaker 1: You talk about crazy time, I'm going to be doing something at seven point fifty. Where you think life is nuts, it's on another different level of nuts.
Speaker 4: And this isn't the president per se. This is schools being what the school.
Speaker 1: Superintendent is now forcing schools high school students to be taught at the secondary school, well at the high school level. It's insanity, complete insanity. That's what we do every morning, is report on insanity. That's where we come from.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll do one more and then we'll take a break.
Speaker 7: This is great news. Helmo, Big Bird, Oscar the Grouch, Cookie Monster, and all our favorites on Sesame Street. They're headed to Netflix, so they'll soon reach more children, more places than ever before. So now it's this new season of Sesame Street. And of course they're going to have library episodes from their past episodes. They're coming to Netflix worldwide, they'll have some new episodes and they'll play on PBS stations in addition to on Netflix as well. Of course, this is after President Donald Trump signed the taxpayer subsidization of biased media. All that that craziness going on there and lump Sesame Street in there.
Speaker 5: So good for them.
Speaker 1: And Sesame Street probably is, if not the most, certainly one of the most valuable influential television shows in the history of TV. Not as influential and as important as Beverly Hillbillies, I'll grant you that, but still pretty good in terms of helping kids read what granny's medicine? Yes, the seamen flask of hers, the seaman pawn out in the bat.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go ahead and take a break.
Speaker 1: We'll come back and finish up Handle on the News on this Tuesday morning.
Speaker 8: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from kf I AM six forty.
Speaker 1: A couple of things before we finish Handle on the News. First of all, ask Handle anything we do every Friday. And what that is all about is just asking me personal questions and I answer them, and it's always fun because they're very personal. I generally answer them and it's generally humiliating, and so we have a great time with that. So how you get to that is I need your help. Obviously, I can't do it without you asking the questions. So go to the This is during the course of the show, iHeartRadio app click onto KFI microphone in the upper right hand corner. Click on that, and you have fifteen seconds to ask a question and we have a rip roaring good time. Also, we are putting together and we have a date for the dinner at the Anaheime at White House. She said, yeah, I just keep on forgetting.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. Seventh of June.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I got a bunch of dates in front of me that I'm trying to figure things out.
Speaker 5: So seventh of.
Speaker 1: June, we are going to have a dinner that we've never we're done before, and that has the entire Morning team coming out and we're going to have a winner, five winners plus one plus a guest. All five of them are going to have to decide on the one guest. So that's not going to be easy. But you know, it'll be five winners plus one and it's a little awkward, I know. So anyway, that's June seventh of the Anaheim White House, and I am really excited about that.
Speaker 3: Will be the no JV team members, though it'll be the A team only for wakes.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, Heather, Amy.
Speaker 2: Pakona will be here, Sam and I will be kicked to the curb.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: However, any leftovers, I will ask for it to go back, and you'll be able to leave some of the leftovers.
Speaker 3: I love your Friday talkbacks, by the way, you guys that I listened to it every Friday when I dropped my daughter off from school, and it is really entertaining and fun.
Speaker 2: You guys, I'm so glad that you do that.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, well, thank you.
Speaker 1: I came as a result because we always get asked, all of us, what's.
Speaker 5: John like? You should be John? And Ken? What's Neil like?
Speaker 1: What's Tim Conway like? Their ass was handle like? So all these personal questions. We have just a great time, and I admit some pretty weird stuff. Yeah, you know, I mean, I won't tell you how many times I've had STDs. Oh five four now five, Okay, let's finish up handle on ives. On this Tuesday morning, Heather Neil and me.
Speaker 3: The Justice Department said it's file charges yesterday against Representative La Monica mc iver, alleging she assaulted law enforcement officials this month at an immigration and Customs enforcement facility in Newark.
Speaker 2: Mackiver says the charges are purely political.
Speaker 4: Well, it's easy. There's the video that's out there.
Speaker 1: Either she did or she didn't, and you know, the Justice Department and the fact that she is a Democrat from New Jersey probably has not much to do with it.
Speaker 5: But you know, it's a war.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just it's a straight out war between the Republicans and the Democrats, and the polarization is insane.
Speaker 5: Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Speaker 7: There's a video now posted online of two orcas circling in an algae infested pool in southern France. A lot of concern. Obviously, France has been struggling to find a new home for the mother and son. They used to belong to a marine park in the French Riviera, but it closed down over law banning such shows, and now they're swimming around in this deteriorating environment there, and if they can't find a place for them, they'll be euthanized. Oh it's one of those things.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 7: You may say yay to them shutting the place down, and then now we've got two orcas that don't have a home.
Speaker 5: So fingers crusted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it was uh Sea World had what was it tiku uh into what it was? The name that it wasn't Shamoo, Yeah, no shamoo.
Speaker 4: No, it was one ate two people.
Speaker 1: Uh in uh the uh in the pool. Uh you know it's uh yeah, it was a couple of trainers ended up dying.
Speaker 4: Uh encountered with no it was trying to remember what the orcas.
Speaker 1: Name was anyway, so uh no, no, anyway, I think one person drowned and someone just was eating out right, I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Uh Keto right tillikum tilly koom there it is.
Speaker 1: Keto is on a very straight diet. Strange yeah, tillicomb. And those orcas, uh usually you put down uh an orca that ate someone. Those orcas are several million dollars worth, far more than anybody that they could have eaten. And so you know, there's till it come running around someplace. And those were great shows, by the way, those were I love those orca shows.
Speaker 3: I remember as a little kid like coming from Oklahoma heading out to San Diego to watch SeaWorld and getting my own shamoo and like it was such an amazing show.
Speaker 5: Youth they used to do.
Speaker 1: You could with shamoo, you could actually eat with shamou.
Speaker 5: You would have a boof feeling. Really you would die.
Speaker 1: I thought it was actually eating shamoo, but that's not true.
Speaker 4: It wasn't. They weren't serving up shamoo steaks.
Speaker 1: And what you would do is a bunch of people held sit at this open area, concreted area, and shamou would just you know, slide up near you and you'd be having lunch. Wow, it was just it was tremendous. I remember enjoying that a lot.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 6: Do the trainers come by and like hold the fish over your head the same way?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you ate that fish and you would jump up and it was just neat and now you know clapping yeah. And the reality is and the reality is those you know, those orchids are extraordinary, extraordinary animals and to be locked up like that is not a lot of fun. So I'm in big favor of letting them go out in the wild and do whatever they do.
Speaker 3: Carlo Wright, our writer, says that she also did lunch with Shamoo when her kids were little, so apparently it's a big so call experience.
Speaker 1: It was, it was great, great, and then they have little cookies in the shape of Shamoo, and yeah, my kids liked it. They also were upset that they didn't serve up whale meat and because I had said they were going to Okay, we're done. Guys coming up the name Ashley Babbitt. The name may not sound particularly familiar, but when I tell you about what's going on and the politics around this are well once again in you've been.
Speaker 4: Listening to The Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 1: Catch My Show Monday through Friday, six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.