Speaker 1: One Chinago, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j r R. Don't forget about Rock the Bank or cash giveaways. We'll be picking back up with those shortly. Right around nine oh five, you'll get the first keyword of the day and then it's hourly keywords and you can play along each and every time. The ball is in your court as to how much you want to participate. But bottom line, thirteen chances each weekday for you to win one thousand dollars while you listen to jr R. Rock that Bank.
Speaker 2: We'll tell you when that first one's getting ready to come up. Don't worry and mondays, these are the really like the easiest day for you to win. I'm telling you people coming off the weekend, especially big Easter weekend.
Speaker 1: To begin this idiotology. In Richland, Mississippi, what turned into what police thought was going to be just an ordinary traffic stop, well mushroomed into a little bit more pulled over a fifty eight year old Carl Demono. He's a character from Arkansas. And as police were, you know, walking up to the car to address the traffic violation, they clearly smelled weed. Inquired and Demono hands a joint to the cop that he was smoking. You got me, I know you're here for you got me? You want to hit sir. He wasn't being pulled over for weed. He was being pulled over for a traffic violation and hands the joint to the cop. Now your car is getting searched, Demino, dim wit, you ready for the shopping list?
Speaker 2: Oh god, one of these guys.
Speaker 1: Huh more than one hundred and twenty ecstasy pills, more than three pounds of pure ecstasy or MDMA, about five pounds of psychedelic mushrooms, twelve vials of pure LSD, nearly half a pound of marijuana, and two digital scales. There's the pharmacy that was That's insane. Car. No, I just have to ask. I'm not a pot guy. If you smoke pot, I could care less. If you're driving around with this in your car, you're a dealer? You scales? Yeah, okay, okay, that's your choice. Are you gonna smoke weed on top of that while you're driving around with this in your car now? To draw any kind of potential attention to heres?
Speaker 2: Well, no, but that's because we have common sense, dim wit or demono whatever, No, common sense.
Speaker 1: Turns out he's been arrested twenty previous times. His mugshot looks like he's like, yeah, here I am again. That's him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I pictured some twenty or thirty years fifty years old man, Wow, yeah, wait.
Speaker 1: Let me see. You know who he looks like is the comedian who does the roasts. I think he looks like George the Animal Steel, the old wrestler that too. But you know who I'm talking to eat the turnbuckle. Yeah, you know who I'm talking about. I don't the guy who hosts the roasts. Oh, hosts the roast? Jeff Ross.
Speaker 2: Yes, take a look at that guy. You think Jeff Ross? Because you got wrestling on your mind.
Speaker 1: Well, WrestleMania was over. The weekend scena the heel get on at WrestleMania, people, Taco was thrown for a LOOPI was out eating someplace and they had the pre pre limbed stuff on a TV in the restaurant. Like, why in the world do they have wrestling on? Yeah, I'm thinking you have.
Speaker 2: I think it was just one TV maybe two, and the main one that everybody in the place is looking at was uh. Pat McAfee broadcasting live from WrestleMania. I'm thinking, dude, that's not a great fit for this restaurant.
Speaker 1: I guarantee it. Bartender Pat McAfee reference here. I'm starting to think you might have a little bit of a man crush.
Speaker 2: I've said it, he's a man, but I guarantee it was a bartender watching you know, ESPN, And they got in the wheat and just busy as hell and uh uh never turned the TV off.
Speaker 1: Woman up in Ontario, Canada says she is at her wits end after squirrels have now damaged a second vehicle. She had to buy a new vehicle because of the damage they caused to the first one.
Speaker 3: The electrical was off, so we got into the driveway safely opened it and sure enough the squirrels had been in. It was ongoing with that car until it got to the point where the mechanics said, get rid of it. They make a disastrous mess. They chew the wires and leaves, branches, you name it.
Speaker 1: So she had to ditch that car because it becomes it just wasn't working anymore. She goes and buys a new SUV and the squirrels are back at it again in her new suv, doing the same thing there. It is human beatbox swirrel sound effects. I happened to a friend of mine's wife's car.
Speaker 2: She was parking it up at up at full sale for work, and kept noticing that, you know, little things were different, right, And then open the hood and it turns out there's a whole bunch of acorns in there, and the squirrels chewed all the wires up. Think of that with your battery pat and all the other wires and hoses.
Speaker 1: How come we don't hear about this on a more regular basis, considering the number of squirrels that we see day in and day out here in central Florida. Think about it for a minute. Yeah, you would.
Speaker 2: You'd imagine that, And especially for somebody like me who parks in a driveway, you know, instead of in a garage.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, any car that's outside could potentially be a target for squirrels who want to do things like this. And I'm just wondering, why does it go under reported? Maybe I don't I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. But the squirrels around my house they fear because you know.
Speaker 1: They fear you, because you're Hunter Bob.
Speaker 2: Hunter Bob has taken out a squirrel or two that got up into my attic in ate all the wires.
Speaker 1: Word gets out in the squirrel community him not to mess with this guy. Uh huh. But it's not only me.
Speaker 2: My next door neighbor Tarrell shoots him on a regular basis with his baby gun. So between he and I, I mean, squirrels are cute. My parents feed him. I think that's great. But the damage it did up in my ceiling all right, you know, in the crawl space out there. I don't trust those little guys anymore or the ladies.
Speaker 1: The stuff. Are we in a squirrel running over season right now? So, yes we are? And squirrel mating I saw Fatty the other day that runs in coincides with the alligator mating season. Yeah. Spring, the spring, little squirrel boners and get to it. Yeah, lizards are boning right now too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's something about spring. It brings love in the air in the wildlife community. Somebody said, yeah, we get lots of chewed up lead boots on the roofs from squirrels.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. Right on the older. I know that a lot of the roofing companies have transitioned to materials that aren't a squirrel friendly.
Speaker 2: Yep, the squirrel's got to mind too. Telling you that's before Hunter Bob enacted. Somebody said, see it all the time. I'll work for Chevy. So there are a lot of incidents. Just as you said, under reported two cars destroyed by him. That I'm telling you. Somebody said, get an alligator on a leash. You'll have no more squirrels by the car.
Speaker 1: Finally, in some video footage for you to see how this went. Over the weekend, there was a half marathon held and I think this is a Hong Kong that featured both humans and robots and half marathon.
Speaker 2: How does a robot run? Oh, they're just on wheels. That's cheating. No, no, nope, I think terminator. Oh really that type of running. Yeah, what do you think happened? Who won the half marathon?
Speaker 1: H I'm gonna go with the terminators. None of the humans prevailed.
Speaker 2: But uh oh, well, yeah, you put a Nigerian in there. It's always a Nigerian or somebody from Zimbabwe.
Speaker 1: Nigerians aren't running half marathons. That's that's that's jump.
Speaker 2: Chains, that's just running to work in the village.
Speaker 1: Some footage on the jar or Facebook page. It's it's coming the takeover. It's already machines, it has already come. Trust me.
Speaker 2: All we get squirrels all the time here at a dealerships out in Leesburg, pat Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're just underreported.
Speaker 2: I've seen the squirrel and car thing a lot in Florida, but it's mostly cars that have been parked for a while. I've had one sit at my parents' house a car. I wonder if squirrels got to it.
Speaker 1: I wonder if they usually do they get together in groups and do this or is it just rogue squirrels at huh huh. It's a nice place to hang out under this car hood. I mean, I'm with buffet of wires and whatnot.
Speaker 2: Tempercent squirrel, but I can't say whether they do it in groups or not. I think it's usually just a single rogue, you know, menace squirrel.
Speaker 1: All right, and we're real quick here because we are all about public service. I know you featured one of the original human beatbox sound effects, squirrel. If you'd like to do that one more time to delight the listeners. Any other sound effects requests come through A two two While we were doing that.
Speaker 2: If somebody has their radio really really loud right now, you know that their squirrels getting turned on.
Speaker 1: Hold on, h is that time of year? Yes, there, your arm