Speaker 1: Okay, we are live. Hi. This is William Ramsey. Welcome to William Ramsey investigates on today's show. A very special guest, returning guest. His name is Nick Bryant, to be R. Y Ant if you're listening to my show. He was on it last year and what was called we did titled it The Epstein Justice. And this was in July eighteenth, twenty twenty five. So it was just like supposedly the files worth here on Bondi's desk. Well a lot has changed. These files have come out only three point five million of the six million. Blanche specifically said he left stuff out that involved see Sam child, porn, torture and murder. So who knows what's in those files. There are rumors that some people have hacked them. I don't know. I haven't seen it yet. But Nick is back on the show. There's a lot to talk about. And there's his website. It's Epstein Justice dot com. Check it out. I was reading through it today. A lot of interesting people, like a name that I remember she's involved from that Franklin scander is Alicia Owens, who got put through the ringer like in a most contradictory way you would think, you know, not in conformance with justice at all. And also Ellen Acter we were talking in the pre show. I actually just reposted an interview with her. She's on the board or a board of advisors of Epstein Justice. I just reposted a show for hers with Viz from the Grassy Knol about SRA, So people can go back and check that out. I highly recommend that. But Nick Brian has written so many books. He's done a lot of different authors. He's written journalism. He's co authored America's Children Trying for Tragedy. He also wrote, like I mentioned, the Franklin Scandal, a story of powerbrokers, child abuse and betrayal. He's written or contributed to chapter on child trafficking, which is very pertinent to Epstein. He's also the co author of Confessions of a DC Madam, The Politics of sex lives in Blackmail. He also wrote a book about Watergate. I think that's his most recent book. And his mainstream work has appeared in USA Today, Playboy, Salon, The Twin Cities Reader, Vanity Fair, New York, gear Goker, The Shear Post, any other publications. So he's been around for a long time. But his books I was looking through them on Amazon today. They all have stellar reviews. So go check out those books and also check out this website. It's still happening. We're talking in the pre show that this Epstein is not going away. The Epstein Files are very important. I consider them an extremely important event, the release of them, even through the massive amount of redactions. But Nick can talk more about that. So Nick, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 2: It's great to be with you. Walliam.
Speaker 1: For people who may not have heard of our last heard our last show, maybe you can talk about your involvement Epstein and this, I mean it goes back to the Franklin cover up, but also this kind of like network of abuse that's going on, and this is the Epstein Files really reveal a network of massive abuse. And it didn't just involve young girls, which it did, but there are there's some stuff that I saw in there that involved children under ten, and I don't want to get too graphic, but it's in the civil litigation files. It's really it's just shocking. It's just absolutely outrageous. But maybe you can talk about that. When led up to Epstein Justice.
Speaker 2: I started researching a book that would ultimately come the Franklin Scandal, a story Powerbrokers show to be some betrayal in two thousand and two, two thousand and three, and I was pretty stunned when I came across that network because it had been so immaculately covered up by federal and state law enforcement, and it was just the antithesis of what I thought law enforcement should be doing. Law enforcement should be putting child molesters in prison for a very long time. But in the case of the Franklin scandal, it was the victims who refused to recant their abuse that were on perjury charges. And Alicia Owen, who is an associate director of Epstein Justice, she was indicted on eight concept state grand jury and eight concert purjury from a federal grand jury, so she was looking at two hundred years in prison and she said, I was trafficked as an adolescent and I'm not going to recant those accounts of abuse. And at kangaroo court found her guilty. Now we're talking to kid. She wasn't died when she was like twenty, been trafficked in her early adolescent and she was sentenced between nine and fifteen years in perjury for perjury a kid and the authorities really tried to destroy her by putting her in solitary for nearly two years.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's torture. Yeah, it's considered torture, I think by the u N.
Speaker 2: And so I wrote the Franklin Scandal. I spent seven years. I knew that that was it was a unique story, and it was a horrific story, and I felt like the bar had to be very high as far as journalistic integrity. And I spent seven years on it, and I went about as deep into that reality as someone can go as a journalist. And we published a book in two thousand and nine, twenty ten, and it was a message that people didn't want to hear. They did not want to believe that the federal and state government government of Nebraska covered up child sex trafficking. When you cover up a crime, you're eighty and betting that crime. So people just did not want to believe that the government could possibly involve with eighty betting child traffed. So the book got published and we couldn't really get anybody to read it. And now on the Internet, there were a number of people that talked about the Franklin scandal, but it had been enmeshed with shape shifting repillions and the Illuminati and things like that, and they wanted they didn't because I really worked hard at debunking what I thought was apocryphal too, about what's been going on with it as it sponsored on the internet. So that book came out, and the conspiracy theory or a conspiracists I didn't sorry I used that word conspiracy they like, But the conspiracists had their own version of the Franklin scandal that they embraced, that it did include shape shifting repellions and things like that, and then people that weren't conspiratorial at all just thought it was I mean, they couldn't imagine it. No one in my family read the Franklin scan well, actually, no one in my family reads any of my books. But so I was hurting from that. I'd put seven years of my life into that. I'd made a lot of sacrifices. And about two years later, I had heard about Jeffrey Epstein molesting various girls in Palm Beach, and I'd also heard that a stake rand jury declared that he hadn't molested a single child. So and that's what happened in the Franklin Scan So I didn't really want to check it out, but I knew so much about this realm at that point. Then I went down to Florida and started knocking on doors and doing the things that journalists do, and I ultimately got Jeffrey Epstein's Black Boar, and it had all his addresses, all his friends and their addresses and numbers. I mean, I could have called Bill Clinton, I could have called Nick Chagter. There's a lot of people I could have called ones when I got the Black Book. But when I got it at the end of sessions, it's massage and that's his euphemism for underage girls mostly, And I started to call the underaged girls. And the first conversation was kind of strange because I was talking to this girl's mother and the girl was in the room and she was relaying what I was asking and her name was last year. I won't say her name, but she said that she had been trafficked by Jeffrey Epstein when she was thirteen years old. And then I called up another woman who said that she'd been flown around and actually flown to an island. And at that point I knew I was dealing with a network like the Franklin scanal network, and actually Epstein in many ways is a carbon copy of the Franklin Scanner.
Speaker 1: Did you find any overlaps of people involved in Epstein and Franklin?
Speaker 2: I did not. Franklin was primarily Republicans molesting little boys and Epstein is primarily Democrats molesting little girls. So that seems to be the partisan divide in our political system.
Speaker 1: Right, So that was the big thing, and they actually mentioned it in the files. I'm trying to find the file right now. But like they were aware Epstein when you published that book through Gawker, Right, isn't that right? They were aware in the emails of that publication and they knew it was redacted. I'm trying to find it right now. But have you seen that one email between.
Speaker 2: I did Peter Tail. Well, actually there was an initial email because I was down there and once I kind of concluded that Jeffrey Epstein was running a trafficking network, I started to call his inner circle and only one person answered, and that was Sarah Kellen and I tried to talk to her, but she was telling me how mean the Maybia had been to her. And Sarah was integral to the machine that destroyed all these children. She was Glenn Maxwell's right hand woman, so I really wasn't able to commiserate with her, and I think she sensed relatively quickly that I wasn't able to commiserate with her, So that phone call didn't last, right line. But then it came out in this latest trans of documents that someone in their name is redacted sent an email to Jeffrey Epstein's inner circle warning about me Bryant. And they even had my picture that they were passing around. So I got a kick out of that.
Speaker 1: Right, So you're in these files.
Speaker 2: I am in the files, but in a good way. I'm one of the few people that are in the files with no shame in my game.
Speaker 1: Right. And here it is, they're talking about the Gawker suit. This is twenty sixteen, and Jeffrey tells Teal, I would have gladly shared your expenses for the Gawker suit Chomsky Friday dinner forew in New York. That's from jeff to Teal.
Speaker 2: Actually there's a there's an email from Maxwell to Epstein saying, Matt Gowker just published your address book.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to find it. I have a lot my files aren't in great organizational shape, but yeah, there is. You're right, I mean it's so they knew about you, basically they did. Indeed, here it is right here, Gocker have printed the entire book, albeit redacted, I think is what it is.
Speaker 2: We redacted. We redacted the numbers of the adults, and we redacted the last names and numbers of the victims. We went about it ethically. There it is. Yeah, and it's funny. Someone was accusing me of being in the CIA the other day on social media, and I said, you know, would a CIA guy publish Jeffrey Emstein's Black Book unredacted? And by that point I had flight logs too, and we didn't redact the flight logs. It seems to me that that would be counterproductive for someone in the CIA to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get I get the intel accusation too. I wouldn't last in CIA anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Just these that you're in there and then these there's just so many connections and revelations like it must have like a curtain rolled up like for you to see the broad The way that it was represented to the public is jeff is just a loan pedophile, and I think that was it, like, hey, he's a pedophile. Now he's gone, and that's it. But that's not the case. He was in communication with so many people, and he was really almost like a social media overuser or something like texting and sending stuff and on I Message and things like that. I mean, did you find that to be the case in the files?
Speaker 2: Well, the thing about Ebstein is you got to keep in mind that I've been investigating him since twenty eleven, and I knew about the sadistic pedophiles, and I also knew that there were girls under the age of ten that were trafficked. So this information, I mean, there has certainly been information that's been revelatory to me, but this information that I've just disclosed is not revelatory to me because I knew that that was part of the network, and with the Franklin that were we saw that too, extremely sadistic pedophiles. And the two guys that ran the Franklin network, Lawrence King and Craig Spence, they liked pubescent boys, but if you wanted a seven year old or an eight year old, they'd give you a seven year old or eight year old. And the same was true with Maxwell. And I've seen people that traffic, especially children, and generally people that just traffic other people are psychopaths. They do not have a moral barometer, they do not have compunction. So if you want a seven year old or an eight year old, they'll be more than happy to give you what you want.
Speaker 1: It's in there, guys. We don haven't seen all the files, and some of the stuff that kind of seep through is very disturbing. It's like there's like film they were filming under like under ten, according to the allegations in one so case, filming young five year old see Sam at the mansion in New York. That's just one thing that came through. So it's probably even worse, Like there's all kinds of code words that were using at Zoro Ranch and statements, so it's very very dark. There was one of the interesting things that I saw in the files that I found interesting was somebody's statement where Jeff had no conscience, like he didn't have like a no guilt, he had a zero guilt. He didn't feel guilty about anything he did. It's just like you said, psychopath is the right word. I think it's the right word. Like, these people are psycho.
Speaker 2: And that's why it's so hard to understand them in a way, because the life that they live is the antithesis of the life that most of us live. Most of us are constrained by our conscience, and we feel guilt and we feel shamed. But people like that don't. They don't feel guilt. I mean, they're not constrained by their conscience. And I've been writing about them for a number of years, But even the Epstein files, there were there were some things that kicked me in the gut that kind of took me by surprise.
Speaker 3: And I thought to myself, Wow, there was a Mark Tremil was a UCLA neuroscientist and he had an MD and a PhD.
Speaker 2: And he wrote an email to Epstein about how to optimize an infant's sucking ability. And that was kind of a gut punch right there, right that was you know, I just went like, WHOA an infant? So these people are twisted. And I'm glad that Mark Tremil will no longer be with U c l A.
Speaker 1: Oh really, so he's not working there anymore.
Speaker 2: He's done, he's done.
Speaker 1: Wow, this has been kind of a global conflagration because a lot of people have been filed. This actually has geopolitical consequences too, No big.
Speaker 2: Time geopolitical consequences.
Speaker 1: Can you talk about that?
Speaker 2: Well, Jeffrey Epstein was an arms dealer and he and a hud Barak, the psycho Bobbsey twins, they did an arms deal in Mongolia. And the people that Jeffrey Epstein got to take part in that arms dell like the foreign prime Minister of his of well, hud Barack is a foreign prime minister is but they got a foreigner prize Prime Minister of Australia, the foregn Prime Minister of Norway, who actually tried to kill himself when he found out about his name being in the Epstein files. But EPs was able to put these types of people together and he did that to work out the arms deal with Mongolia, and they sold a heavy duty surveillance system to Ivory Coast, the dictator of Ivory Coast, and there was a UN embargo on anything that had to do with arms or surveillance against Ivory Coast. But then who Barank came to New York and Epstein had like a bunch of luminaries awaiting him and they were able to get that embargo from the UN retracted, so they could sell that. Essentially, they could sell Big Brother to an African dictator and they did the same thing in Nigeria. So yes, definitely, Jeffrey Epstein was influencing geopolitical movement.
Speaker 1: Right and influence. They were talking about Ukraine, his investments and things like that. This is from the two thousand and seven docs. But this guy part Pivar says. Clevar stated Epstein does not always tell the truth and lacks a guilt. Gene Epstein is not a good person. Describe them as a contrarian. That's an old one. But yeah, there's just a lot of stuff. I wish I could find this one, this trama when I saw that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that woman is chilling. I've been subjected to this type of material for a very long time, but I found the trama to be chilling.
Speaker 1: And there's others from the civil litigation of like women say are girls, teens saying I'm a baby incubator and where's my baby and things like that. That's from the civil litigation files. Where are those children? And why did Jeffrey have a what do you call it? One of those like scopes you use when women are pregnant. He had that in his office, Like wow, Like is it? Is it so that they can get these like sonar of the infants and then they don't have to report them because there's no medical they're not in the medical system right because there's no nothing that they're not taking them to a doctor. Is that how dark it was?
Speaker 2: Well, actually, there were a number of doctors in Jeffrey Emstein's within his circle, so a doctor getting them dates weren't weren't an issue. Virginia Geffree told me that a very sadistic pedophile put her in the hospital for three days, but there would be no record whatsoever of her being in the hospital.
Speaker 1: So that's how deep the network was.
Speaker 2: Lots of doctors, lots of.
Speaker 1: Rest in peace, Jewphrey. She said she would never commit suicide.
Speaker 2: I wrote a pretty protracted article about her. It's my blogging go to Nick Bryant NYC dot com or Epstein Justice dot com. And I knew Virginia and she had been through horrible acause her father started sexually abusing her when she was six years old, and then he found her out to a friend of his when she was eight and then she was put into a buried raconian institution when she was twelve years old, which she ran away from repeatedly and ultimately ended up as a minor on the streets of Miami, and she was eventually came into the gravitational pull of pedophilic pink named Ron Eppinger, and Evinger rented a a apartment and then Pedophlesa come in day and night and molest Virginia. And then Epinger realized that the FEDS were on his track or on his tail, and he gave Virginia to a friend of his, and ultimately what happened there was the FBI did at predawn raid on that guy, and Virginia was in bed with him. And then Virginia's father was kind enough to let Virginia back into the house, and then that and then shortly thereafter he worked at Mariligo as a maintenance man, and he got Virginia job at Marlago, and that's surely thereafter she met Ballainne Maxwell, and with Maxwell and also Epstein, they didn't have to condition her. That's really important. And I and I this came up in the Franklin scandal because you cannot take a kid off the streets and just throw them in a room with a senator or a billionaire or someone in the cabinet. They have to be conditioned, they have to be tied deference, and Virginia had already been through all that, so it was easy for Gallainne Maxwell and Jeffrey Ebstein to start pimping her out. And she had been through a lot of trauma, a lot of trauma, but she was a supernova the way that she took on the pedophile on my nose Prince Andrew and also Gallainne Maxwell, and went up against her reptilian lawyers. But ultimately what got her was her husband was beating her up, and the year before she died, she tried to commit suicide a couple of times. And there's that one picture of her on the Internet where she's really battered and bruised, and it was said that it was an accident between a car and a bus, but actually that her husband did that to her and he was able to get control of the kids. And Virginia really prided herself on being a very good mother, and I think that her husband's abuse was just the critical mass of trauma where she couldn't deal with life anymore.
Speaker 1: She just had She just started off trauma like from a very early age. Yeah, I remember the whole pot Ebinger thing like because I read her her bio, not the most recent book, but her biography that was in the Maxwell Wile. She also sued Dershawitz. Yes, do you know the outcome of that case because it went all the way to he almost got deposed and then it got taken out of the court system, which.
Speaker 2: Virginia was pressured to recant Dersha which is abuse. And I know who pressured her, but it would be difficult for me to say because I don't have the requisite proof, but but she was. She was pressure pressured to recant her accounts of.
Speaker 1: Abuse with richards Right, she said, I think that six times she was with him at Zora Ranch too, if our memory serves me correct. So he was around and she was trafficked to, according to her dubin Mitchell him Robert I think Robertson who was the governor of New Mexico.
Speaker 2: Richardson Richardson and also Bruce King who is also the governor.
Speaker 1: Of oh well both Wow. See, so the network had that power. Mitchell for people who don't know he was involved in the Israeli Palestinian negotiation peace process. Like you have this guy who they have dirt on, and there he is, like you can go look at the peace He's sitting down with BB Clinton and the representative from the PLO and here he is involved in the Epstein network. It's just absolutely incredible.
Speaker 2: He was also a majority leader a Senate majority as a Democrat, so he was if the President goes and then the Vice president goes, and the Speaker of the House goes, then you have the president pro tempoort who is the ranking person in the Senate.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's just incredible, like it was. Virginia Roberts is like a world historical figure, Like it's incredible just to really tragic, horrible life and it's really a shame. But she's right there in the mix with all these people. And there's pictures of her at those parties in France when she's like fifteen with Epstein. It's like, it's incredible.
Speaker 2: She was quite like I said, she was a supernova that burned and shown a lot of a lot of evil.
Speaker 1: Evil. Yeah, Prince Andrew, to me is a very evil, evil person and she sued him. So she was. She had more more courage than a lot of men, A lot of men that I notes who are credited.
Speaker 2: I don't call him Prince Andrew anymore. I call him the pedophile formally known as Prince Andrew.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, the first royal member arrested in four hundred years. Wow in pout. Well, I think the twelve million pounds I think was what was paid out.
Speaker 2: If I remember well it was his mommy bailed him out. It was a prety pretty hefty sum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I bet no more. What did he like? He liked? He had his search and arrangement of the seventy two stuffed animals. He had to have them arranged on.
Speaker 2: His teddy bears. He was in it. And the butlers or house managers or whatever that didn't arrange the teddy bears exactly like he liked them or get excoriated.
Speaker 1: The nickname for him was the cu n t. That's what the workers at the residence is. Have you ever seen that one video? What they what they called him behind his back? I guess he.
Speaker 2: Did not endear himself to the view that worked for him, right, But I mean see him after he got arrested. Unfortunately, he didn't get arrested for child abuse. He got arrested for giving Ebstein military secrets. But the terror in his eyes is the terror of someone who has been above the law his entire life and doesn't think he's ever going to get arrested. That was the terror in his eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that picture that whoever snapped his picture is probably going to get like a pulitzer or something, because here it is like he looks completely freaked out, super privileged.
Speaker 2: There he is, Yeah, I'm above the law but not now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your brothers, let you go, man. Wow. And this he's pictured with like a young child. And somebody has done research on this girl and they think it might be this girl who disappeared from Ukraine. So you see this kind of trafficking, like they don't have her face like that. There's intrepid researchers on this case. But this girl right here maybe some girl who went missing off the street in Ukraine, and that is not as that's a prepubescent child, Like that's a child. So this is just one example of how to prade some of the other like statements about this guy involved like human hunting and torture and like he's really bad news, like really bad. So this is just one of many like wow, and how the and the one of the interesting things that I found in the files is that his wife or former wife, Ferguson Fergie said, you just she said she sent an email to Epstein to congratulating about his baby or something like that, and then said, you used me to get to Andrew. So I think she sensed that Epstein was kind of an influence influence off or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that email. And the thing is one of the reasons why Virginia your free split is they wanted her to carry a baby. And I think Epstein was probably cloning himself. I mean, we're talking to boys of Brazil, except this would be the boys of Coney Island. And it's actually it's pretty easy to to clone a mammal or any animal. It's uh, just need the ovum, take the DNA out of the ovum, which is pretty easy. You insert the DNA that you want into the ovum and then you give it an electrical charge and that'll start the mitosis process. Sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes as it does. But when Dolly the sheep was cloned, I think in nineteen ninety six, and that was before I got into all this crazy stuff. I thought to myself, there's got to be some rich meglomaniacs out there that are cloning themselves.
Speaker 1: Sure enough, that was his thing, like the ranch. Did you hear anything about this whole cryo bank stuff that he had his genetic material stored in a cryobank? Did you come across that.
Speaker 2: I have not come across that. But Juliet Bryant has said that she was at the ranch and she went into some kind of unconscious state and when she came to there was a doctor harvesting her obums. She has said some other things that are pretty wild, that the experience has definitely taken a toll on her. So people can believe it, believe.
Speaker 1: Her or not, right. I actually talked to her biographer about her book, I think was Blue Butterfly, So she was one. But the stories of the Zoro Ranch. Somebody in the in the chat wanted to know your opinion of like Zora Ranch and because there's more like the state for people who don't know the state of New Mexico actually said they actually are doing research and investigations. They set aside two million dollars to look into the Zora Ranch and actually have like daverdocs out there. Do you have any thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: Well, Bill Richardson, who was the New Mexico governor for two terms, and Bruce King, who I also believe was the Mexican governor for two terms, they were both compromised by Epstein. Epstein didn't even have to register as a sex offender when he was in New Mexico. So, and Zora Ranch is very much who knows what was going on at Zora Ranch. I mean, I don't think it would be it's positive and would be beneficial to.
Speaker 1: Humanity, right, But it's a strange property because it's like it's a private land. It's a huge thing or surrounded by another ownership, so it's like in the middle of like it's not there's no other residences nearby to my understanding. And there was weird things and there was a statement in there that it had an incinerator, and that's from a local cop. He called the FBI in twenty nineteen or twenty twenty and said that like, hey, this is some sus stuff going on at Zora Ranch. And so and one of the I don't know if you know this, but like I there was one of the pictures I came across from Zora Ranch was of a young girl. It turns out she was from Brazil and that when I posted that picture on Exit, had like six million views because something in the writing was Portuguese, was Brazilian Portuguese, and it took because it was a kid show in Brazil, and it took off in Brazil because Jeff was holding her hand like he had bagged like a fuck, like an animal or something. He was holding her like captured prey or something. It was really strange, but it was I had a huge response to it because it was at Zora Ranch and it was a girl who was redacted, Like I don't even know who it is, but I assume she's from Brazil. And there's a lot of writing from Brazil. That's one of the other elements of the geopolitics for the global culture of Epstein is that so many people from different cut countries are writing about it in different ways. There's like this guy Lang in France, there's people in Germany, Andrew Uk, you mentioned the Prime Minister of Norway. So it's just really astonishing that they're.
Speaker 2: Not the Ebstein colluders co conspirators actually played an integral role in the Oslo Accordsh's that right?
Speaker 1: Which ones were that?
Speaker 2: The ones that were going to bring Israel and Palestine together? That didn't really work too well, right?
Speaker 1: The Ozolo courts didn't amount to anything, right, I mean it was just.
Speaker 2: Not well, it was we had a couple couple of compromise in or waitings that were ANDed all to it.
Speaker 1: And that's it. It's like this this either this sub rosa network, like because it's similar to the Franklin scandal, because the Franklin scandal involved child trafficking, but there was also criminality involved, right, like savings and loan It was the savings and loans era too.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, the well one of the pimps. There were two pimps in the Franklin Scandalrence King and Craig Spence. And King busted the Franklin credit union out for forty million dollars and I believe that a lot of that money went to the conference. Oh wow, because there was a time when we are shadow government or whatever you want to call it was funding the contras and we didn't have the mechanisms to put in place I believe that support or one of the people that involved went to a shake and got a million dollars or two million dollars or something like that. And I believe that a lot of the Franklin money went there. And then ultimately they set up a RAN contra were they able to sell arms to a RAN that were heavily marked up which would support the contras?
Speaker 1: Interesting, so some of that money went out? Wow? And that was just I mean for people who were young, they didn't know that era. But the savings and loans were rife with corruption and looting and they had a huge thing. You know, these guys were doing crazy deals and stuff like that. They knew they were.
Speaker 2: Never going It was a a book written by Pete Bruton, he's a former Post Houston Post journalist, and he hooked up a lot of the stavings and loans that got busted out to the CIA.
Speaker 1: Wow. So it was just like an intel op or something like that. Wow. So how has this How has these drops, the drops that occurred late last year and then on January thirtieth, How have these drops affected Epstein Justice and the work you're doing there.
Speaker 2: Well, we hope that when you have a pathology, you go through three phases. You've got awareness, you've got acceptance, and you've got action. At this point, everybody is aware of Jeffrey Ebstein, and I should say just about everybody and what he was up to. I think that these documents, the latest transit documents, are giving them acceptance of how evil it was. And what we need is a critical mass of acceptance and that will create the sea change for action because we have to this, I think Epstein. Right now, our legislators are they've been destroying the middle class for a very long time, and the middle class is disintegrating, and if things are allowed to go the way that they are, the wealth polarization is just going to be even much more extreme than it is now, and you're going to have basically the slaves and the slave owners. And I am being a little facetious there, but I think that that's where we're headed as a society, with the wealth polarization and the disintegration in the class. So I think that this will be the best opportunity in our lifetimes to fix our government, because I don't think we're going to have an opportunity like this in our lifetime, and we might not ever have another opportunity like this to fix our government before our leaders take us off a cliff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they need to release the other files like wow, Like I mean one of the interesting.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, we don't even need the files. We didn't even need these files. We know who the recruiters and procurers are, and if our Department of Justice had the will, they would call the procures and recruiters before a grand jury and they would be indicted on multiple counts of child trafficking. And that's a heavy sentence in the federal system, that's fifteen to life. And you put these women, you give them, if they're staring at ten life sentences, they're going to roll over on the purpose in a heartbeat. And then our government is going to have to protect the witnesses that testify against the purpose. So and we can do that. We've done it with the mafia a bunch of times. That's exactly. It's a reco case. And actually, in this latest transfer of documents, Sarah Kellen, who I've talked about earlier, who was the right hand, a woman of Glenn Maxwell, who knows the whole network, She knows which politicians are compromised, which politicians aren't. It's she knows that network very well and she wanted to make a deal with the FEDS or a non prosecution agreement, and the Feds didn't make that deal because they were busy covering this.
Speaker 1: Up right, It's incredible she remarried. She has a different name. I think she married some guy who's like a race car driver or something like that.
Speaker 2: So her name is was Sarah Vickers. I think that they've had some acrimony and their matrimony, I don't know if they're still together.
Speaker 1: I feel like that happen into a lot of people, Like a lot of people got divorced over this thing. Like I know, one was a guy from Hollywood, Josephson, like his wife was.
Speaker 2: He was a scumbag. I mean, he's a total scum bag. And one of the emails, Epstein's setting him up with a sixteen year old and the woman's the girl's mother is selling her to Josephson. And then in another email, Justice is talking about how can we get rid of the poor people? Not how can we get rid of poverty, but how can we get rid of the poor people? And you see that social Darwinism in the emails. It's very explicit. It's very obvious that the Epstein class wants to eradicate the proletariat class.
Speaker 1: Right, and they're doing all kinds of financial school dougery, like how did the Zoro ranch win the lottery? There's like, yeah, how did that happen to?
Speaker 2: You know, Well, that happens when governors get compromised.
Speaker 1: Right, So they mean they win the money, and then the money gets redistributed to these guys you mentioned Bruce King and Richardson, right, So so I mean, I'm that's I'm not saying that's what actually happened, but that's how it could work. But these I mean, and then it goes in like I don't think the forensic kind of accounting has really seen how the money flows for the trafficking really took place, Like at a very concrete level, have you seen anything like that, like how much money they were generating out of their human trafficking.
Speaker 2: I don't know if the human trafficking generated a lot of money. The same thing with the Franklin scandal. I don't think that that human trafficking generated a lot of money. What it did generate was a tremendous amount of power because it compromised people, and that the trafficking was about power much more than it was about money. And I interviewed a blackmail photographer for The Franklin Scandal, and I was trying to get my head around it because before I wrote The Franklin Scandal, there wasn't a lot of books about what I was writing about. And I asked him, you know, how how does this work? And he said, once you're compromised, it's like you're on a yacht and it's a beautiful yacht and it's a beautiful day, and you can have anything you want on the yacht, but if you decide to get on off the yacht, the people on the yacht are going to make sure that you drown.
Speaker 1: Wow, So you're like bound to it. Wasn't that. There wasn't that a known kind of guy. I forgot what his name was, but he was out of Colorado photographer, so I forgot his name.
Speaker 2: His name is Rusty Nelson. Rusty Nelson, Yes, he was from Nebraska.
Speaker 1: Nebraska. Okay, somebody's taken a lot of these pictures. There's a lot of photographic evidence, you know, a lot of somebody who was taking tons of pictures and some of this is like early cell phone stuff, so somebody had to have a camera. Like there's pictures of Mandelson and Brunel and Epstein and Wexner together from like right at the turn of the millennium. Like there's just tons of pictures, a lot of porn, a lot of videos that were totally redacted. Like this redaction job was immense, Like the cover ups immense, guys. There are a thousands, there's like hundreds and hundreds of people from the DJ redacting a lot of this stuff right from the beginning, right from February or March, so Bondi had her assignment. This is before the EFTA was passed, So before the Epstein Files Transparency Act. Trump in the administration was redacting, right. Are you aware of that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got no doubts about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean it's it's just such a huge cover up. There's so many people involved in it just pervades the whole system. You don't know where all this blackmail is and all these you know, he was really kind of like a master criminal. He was a market manipulator. He was he had five years of a drug investigation. You talked about arms trafficking, child trafficking, infant trafficking, like there's almost no kind of enough area, and there there's allegations of hitmen being like you know, uh, take in he's in Mexico and Warrez Like it's just off the charts, like there's a full criminal empire. I don't think there's any doubt about it. I think that's what the Epstein Files network or file show is that the criminality, like it's corrupted the whole system. Would you agree with that?
Speaker 2: Our political system is very corrupt, as I said earlier, and a lot of people are compromised. I think that there's three trends that are going on which have completely dissociated Americans from their political system. You've got the what I think is the false right left dialectic. Or you've got Republicans seeing the Democrats are mentally ill, and you've got the Democrats singing the Republicans are med leale. So that's a pretty easy divide and conquer right there. And people have fallen prey to that and they don't even realize. I met a woman in New York I live in New York City, and she was a Republican and she felt like the only solution was a two state solution. I mean, that's how crazy people have gotten about that. And Americans have been conditioned to believe that they cannot affect change. And then so you've got those two things super trends super imposed on each other. And then the next trend that superimposed on each other is many of our politicians that are compromised. So when you end up with those three trends superimposed on each other, you can see a government covering up child rafting. Twenty years, our government has been covering up child driving. And when you cover up a crime, you ate and a bet that crime. So right now our government is aiding and betting child trap. As we speak, our government is aiding and betting child raving.
Speaker 1: The network might still be going, like some people have accused.
Speaker 2: There's multiple networks. It's just not the Franklin Network and the Epstein Network. There are multiple networks that play and people approach. I mean, I've written so much in this area that I'm kind of a lightning rod and people are telling me about this network or that network, and unfortunately, I just I'm one guy man. I cannot investigate what a lot of and some people are very sincere and I believe them, but I just don't have the time to investigate their allegations. And it's frustrating to me. I mean a lot of times they understand, but then other times they get very angry at me.
Speaker 1: All Right, what can you do? I mean, I think it's there's kind of like a team effort, kind of like a decentralized people looking at it at their own and different aspects their own well. And I think it's clearly the way that they release the files is like a cover up in itself because it's so scattershot, and that the search functions like from nineteen eighties, like from the radio shack, just totally crazy. It's just ten responses at a time. It's so it's lunacy. Nick, do you have time for a few questions worth the fifty minute mark?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean I think somebody asks go for it. There is what's Nick's thoughts on Zoro Ranch? Is that the big black hole in the six Sad Story. I don't want to you have any thoughts on that.
Speaker 2: Well, we kind of talked about it. And here's the thing with Zoro Ranch. The people that aid in and a bet at Jeffrey Emstein have had six years to clean out Zoro Ranch, So we're not going to find anything in criminal. Even if there is an untained investigation into Zora Ranch, it's been cleaned out. We're not going to find anything incriminating at this point.
Speaker 1: Facts only ask is there anyone left in government who can hold these people accountable? Or is it all corrupt? Do you have any thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: Well, it's corrupt, But I would suggest that your audience check out Epstein Justice dot com. We are a grassroots movement. We are growing and growing. As I said earlier, this is going to be the best opportunity in our lifetimes to reverse a horrific trend in our government, of our government essentially declaring war on Americans. And the reason why they're declaring more on Americans many of them, some of them are social Darwinists, but many of them are compromised, and some of them are compromised and they're social Dominists. So we the people right now, we have to come together. I believe the right then the left are so divorced right now that I believe the only thing that can bring us together is children shouldn't be molested with impunity and the government shouldn't aid to bet child driving. I think we can all agree on that, and that's what we have to come together, regardless if you're right, you're left, regardless if you're Jewish or Christian or Muslim, regardless if you're black or white. This is something that we can agree on that the government should not be aiding and betting child traffinging. With Epstein Justice, we're growing, It's been slow. As I said earlier, there is those three trends that I talked about, the right and the left just completely polarized. Americans have been conditioned to believe that they can't affect change, and then many of politicians are compromised.
Speaker 1: Right now, you've done a live webinars too, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, we do live webinars do if you get involved with Epstein Justice, we can give you lots of stuff. We're forming Facebook groups by state the pressure legislators. But we have to make a stand here. We have to make a stand. We have to make sure that this that our government no longer covers this up, and we have to make sure that it never happens again. And I think we are battling for the soul of our country right now with Epstein, we are battling for the soul of our country.
Speaker 1: I think you're right. I think it's that serious, like super profound, Like are you going to allow people to compromise in Blackmount? How much of this stuff has affect our foreign policy decision to go a rant to Iran? Iran who's been promoted into positions of power like it's these are all very important. Go back to Epstein. Bart asked when did the Epstein abuse in trafficking begin? How far back does it go? It's often generational, So who made jeff Epstein? Do you have any thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: When Jeffer Epstein was asked in a deposition whether or not he'd been molested, he got very uncomfortable. He comes from a blue collar family. His father was a gardener for the City of New York. And I don't know exactly where Jeffrey Epstein became Jeffrey Ebstein, but there are certain exuses that are possible. But with him, I don't know if he was molested or if he's just a natural born psychopath. But I think Epstein's trafficking goes back to the early nineties and the Franklin scandal was primarily in the eighties, and it was covered up in the late eighties early nineties, and it was actually it was a bigger network than Jeffrey Ebstein's network. It was substantial, but Jeffrey Epstein his network was around for I think about twenty five years, and so I think that both networks probably destroyed the same number of children. And the kind of sexual abuse that these kids had to endure is some of these pedophiles, as I said earlier, were just really vicious, psychopathic human beings, and for someone to come back from that, it's going to require a lot of work on their part. And our government is responsible for their abuse because Epstein should have been stopped. Well, he was first reported in nineteen ninety six, but he should have been stopped in two thousand and six, two thousand and seven. So all those kids that were molested after the Sweetheart deal in eight that's on our government for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot. The abuse continued all the way up until his arrest of July twenty nineteen. It's really just off the charts incredible what they got away with for that long. I mean, and I think you see times where he was like he got away. He had to have connections within the legal stuff. Acosta and that whole thing. He's intel, and he had great lawyers like Dershowitz and these things like that.
Speaker 2: Star. It wasn't his lawyers though, I mean dersher West and Star. You know, there's scumbags and they're good attorneys. But but with Alexander A. Costa, the Southern District of Florida drafted a sixty count indictment against Jeffrey Ebstein. Count fifty one was child trafficking. As I said earlier, that's a heavy sentence in the federal system. It's fifteen to live. So that would have been the end of Jeffrey Epstein. But then Acosta was told to stand down even though the Feds had drafted a sixty con indictment. And there's only two people in the government that can tell a US attorney to stand down. One is the Attorney General and one is the president. I mean, it can be delivered by a minion of the Attorney General of the president, but it has to emanate from the Attorney General or the president. And at that point, ELBERTA. Gonzalez was the Attorney General and Alexander Consta is a US attorney. He's not going to go out on a landman cover up an international child draving network by himself. He's not never going to do that. And Alberta Gonzalez isn't going to do that either. He's not going to unilaterally cover up a child trafficking international child driving network unless he's told to by his boss. And I believe that the order to cover up Jeffrey Ebstein in two thousand and seven, in two thousand and eight emanated from George W. Bush. Wow at the apex of our political system.
Speaker 1: Right, do you think that the CIA was involved with Epstein at all to get it garnering intel and getting information blackmail?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I've got no doubts about it. It's funny. The New York Times came out with an eighty five hundred word article and they deployed eight New York Times journalists that came to the conclusion that Jeffrey Epstein had no connections to intelligence, and they conveniently forgot that Jeffrey Epstein was in business with Ad nine Koshogi, who was the primary arms dealer for the CIA, with Iran Condra. And they also didn't mention that Stampotinger was selling arms to the Iranians when him and Jeffrey Epstein weren't business together. I've got no doubts that Jeffrey Epstein was intelligence some dark and I don't when I say CI, I mean there's good people in the CIA, that really is. I've met some good people in the CIA. But there are some dark, malignant corner of our intelligence that's pure evil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally agreed, Nick. We are at the sixty minute mark. Is there anything else you'd like to add? Anything I missed? I mean, we got Epstein Justice right here. People go sign up, sign up for the newsletter. I'll put a link to the website in the show notes.
Speaker 2: Fantastic.
Speaker 1: Is there anything you'd like to add.
Speaker 2: It's a beautiful day in New York and I want to go eat some ice cream, So I think it's a wrap.
Speaker 1: It's a rap. Yeah, check it out. Check out his books, Franklin cover Up. We mentioned that the DC Madam one on Watergate as well. I'll put links to his YouTube channel. He's done a lot of interviews there and then also this Epstein Justice doc. People get involved, share this stuff, share this interview, get the word out. I mean we can affect change through information and knowledge and through this type of exposure so it doesn't happen again. A lot of women's lives are ruined. There's missing girls, there's missing babies, guys. A lot of these people are are have PTSD. A lot of these women.
Speaker 2: If you were trafficked by Jeffrey Amstein, you have PTSD.
Speaker 1: You're traumatized.
Speaker 2: They're all tra It's unavoidable.
Speaker 1: I keep watching the new names keep popping up. I was watching Soft White Underbelly interview guy another victim, like I never saw her. I didn't see her back in twenty twenty or twenty nineteen. So there's just so many people victimized, ruined lives. People who like Jew phrase a perfect example, like some of these people have given up. I mean the consequences and after effects are like horrible, and you know, let's let's put an end to it. This is about our civilization, just like Nick said, it's really goes to our culture and civilization. Do we want to address this and expose it and prosecute people or want to look the way other way and then let these people? The Trump administration is the Epstein network. They're all over there. Letnick and all these guys are all in the files, and Cushner too, so we don't want that to happen in the future. But Nick Bryant, thanks so much. Thanks for all the comments too. We had two hundred and thirty live listeners. Everybody's praising you and your work, so you got a lot of kind comments and sentiments from the chat. So thanks Chat, and thanks Nick Bryant. I'll put a link to Epstein Justice. Thanks so much.
Speaker 2: Thanks William, take care you too.