Speaker 1: Truth Seeker and all its affiliates are not responsible for any strange phenomena that may occur during or after listening to this podcast, which may include the following heightened senses of awareness, psychic abilities, UFO sightings, alien contact, time loss, out of body experiences, ringing in the years, esp. Lucid dreaming, increasing chronicities, astral projection, telepathy, stronger intuition, levitation, miraculous healings, and all remote viewing.
Speaker 2: Please be advised to listen patur in discussion.
Speaker 3: You are now locked into the Truth Thinker podcast.
Speaker 4: Girls Slid Saturdays on Godly Dark.
Speaker 1: Saturating Live at toruthinka dot com.
Speaker 3: She's not a Christ, your portal to the bar normal, esoteric and all beings spiritual.
Speaker 4: Its tempory a downsided stuff and now your host.
Speaker 3: Truth ladies and gentlemen. I'm your host truth Siger. This is the Truth Seeker podcast. I'm excited and delighted to be with you guys again week to week, day to day. However often I do these things. I love it, I enjoy it, and you guys are enjoying it too. The numbers are increasing on the podcast back end, on iTunes and Lipsyn and all the all the media outlets that this podcast goes out to. I'm getting messages daily, and I know I sound redundant. I know I'm repeating myself, but something's working, like the guests that I'm having on here, being open and transparent with people about our own experiences, and it's okay to be different, it's okay to feel a certain type of way, and like, at the end of the day, nobody's right, Like nobody has like this, like this is the one way to do it. If you don't follow it this way, then you're doing it wrong. So we're essentially just bringing our experiences together, bringing the information as a collective, and we're forming a community here and it's resonating with a lot of people. So thank you guys for supporting me. Thank you guys for coming to board, all the new listeners that we have, so many of you guys. I'll do an interview ever so often, and usually with a bigger name person, like every time I do an interview with Jordan Maxwell. I logged into my YouTube account and then the view counter is going straight up. It shows the graph going up and down, and you got a couple of views today. A little bit of views tomorrow. But then I did the Jordan Maxwell and then it goes straight up to skyrocking and it got a bunch of subscribers for you know, reaching out to his crowd as well. So welcome you guys, found something that you like, something that you resonated with. Welcome aboard man, Welcome to the family, Welcome to the fold. It's good to have you. If you guys want to support, head on over to Patreon dot com backslash true Seeker. There you get access to unreleased podcast, you get all my music. I'm a rapper, I do hip hop music. Again, I'm getting a lot of comments, especially doing the Jordan Maxwell thing because there's so many people watching my videos, a lot of people commenting on the way that I talk, and so yeah, I'm a hip hop artist. I'm a rapper. Check out my music Patreon dot combacksass true Seeker. There you get access to my entire discography as well as all the new music that I'm putting out. It's being uploaded directly to the Patreon. So you guys are awesome. You guys mean the world to me. Give a quick shout out to some of the new patrons we have this month so far. Within the last week we have today Sire Ramos, thank you for coming to board, Danny Guerrero, Edgar Romero, her Nan Pasada, Justin Caldwell and everybody else Man, thank you guys for coming to board. Let's see, it's kind of weird how these names are fluctuating. Lilian Alanda, you've been hanging out with us. Jonathan Baina Man, thank you guys for coming on. I swear it means the world to me that you guys are resonating with my work and that you want to support what I'm doing. Thank you. Patreon dot com, backslash truth seeka. Also when you support there, you get access to what we're starting this week is the School of the Mystics. We're going to be doing an online schools pretty much just a teaching and equipping session of being there for one another, learning how to activate the prophetic activation, moving in the spirit, and just simply a community, just to be there with one another, making myself available, being candid and open in a way that we really can't do on a large scale on a podcast. So there's so many people listen to the podcast and it's almost like church for you guys. Like you guys look forward to it every week. I've gotten the messages and this is going to be a hands on way that we kind of fellowship together and kind of grow in the spirit. School of the Mystics seven pm Central Thursday nights. Get access by becoming a patron. All right, all of that stuff's out the way. I said, a mouthfull. I got an awesome show planned for you guys tonight. I'm excited. I've been checking out her work or a minute now. Her name's all over the place. Any anytime you type in anything about Ufology, anything about Star Children, Star Seeds, Indigo Children, all of this beautiful stuff, you see her name out there. So it's cool that we're finally getting to connect and this is going to be an organic conversation. We haven't really spoken before, but Bridge Nilsen, Welcome to the True Secret Podcast.
Speaker 4: Ah, thanks so much, Derek. I'm really happy to be a part of this. Everything that you're building and creating is fun. Hearing about everything.
Speaker 3: It's awesome connecting our fan bases together. Like I've built this platform on just for years. It's nothing came overnight, but I've built it for years networking with people and not being afraid to share the platform, or it's you know, it's no longer us for and no more like, hey, I have to protect my followers because in some circles they're my investors, they believe in me, they support me, those type of things. And you find that a lot when it comes to teachers and speakers, people who have communities. But I've seen so much growth and so many people coming together through networking. What would you say about that?
Speaker 4: I completely agree. It's like there's always something new that we all have for each other, and like mixing the communities is the only way to really like expand so this like exclusivity doesn't really promote and go towards what we're actually wanting to do. So I'm totally a fan of that.
Speaker 3: That's one thing that it always turns me off to when I see those people who are just like, hey, don't listen to this person, even if I don't agree with the work. This has just been something that's kind of come up over the years. But even if I don't agree with the work, at this point, I'll just try to point out the good that they're doing, versus hey, stay away from him. He believes this he's into this this type of deal. But I find that a lot with a lot of big name teachers and stuff. But I think that what we're doing in the grassroots is working. I mean we see a lot of people coming together, a lot of people doing interviews on their own channel, spotlight spotlighting other people's work. I was just on Project Camelot carry Cassidy had me on there. That was a huge blessing. But to see you know, yeah, to see her reach out to someone like me, you know, it's pretty cool and I enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: Well, someone like you is great. Like that's the point is, it's like the valuation right now is like how big is your following? And that's like not a proper it's not actually accurate, you know, because there's so many other things that go into what creates the size of the following and just algorithmically, so to social evaluate based on that doesn't work. And so I think that it's really good to, yeah, keep that conversation open, that everyone has something to get, no matter that you're small, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's awesome. So tell us a little bit about about yourself. There's people watching who have no idea who you are. They haven't heard your story there that they're new to your presence. Talk a little bit about what you do and why you do it.
Speaker 4: It's kind of fun. I'm like new, I'm like hello, I am a person who let's see, where do I even start. I'm just a I guess you could say, like a star seed, someone who's more empathetic sensitive, And I've remembered a lot of my incarnations from other planets, from other times on Earth, et cetera, et cetera, and I just remember a lot of my greater being and that has just funneled its way into just being one of the foremost things that then I share about on how to do that, but also like what is going on in the world right now, especially pertaining to ets and and star connections, but really across all boards. So that's a general answer.
Speaker 3: To It's always hard, especially when people ask about your story, you know, how'd you get into this? Those type of things, just like which part do I share? Like do I go back from the beginning and say, because all of it kind of plays a part, Like which part do I share? Do I share about the star children? Do I share about the contact? Do I share about summoning UFOs or my interest in music. And you know, I think in your case, art and food and all of these things that you're creating or bring it to the table as well. It's not just just one thing that I'm known for. You have all all of these things, you know. So when it comes to I guess maybe the supernatural or dealing with ets and stuff like that. Like what was your earliest experiences that you remember as a kid, Like what were some of the things that were going on in your life if anything?
Speaker 4: Right? So, when I was a kid, there was a lot of kind of missing time, strange situations, but nothing too too much that alluded to it at the time. There were strange things. More when I was a teenager, of I was like, something's going on here. But once I did a regression, I guess that's like seven years ago or something. Now I remembered all that was going on when I was a kid, which was being on spaceships, being taken by different extradustrial groups for different things, different programs, which was amazing and I actually really enjoyed it when I was a kid, and it could be various different things, me playing with other kids on spaceships doing kind of telekinetic telepathic kind of game stuff. Or it could be just me as a part of the overall system of what these different eteens were doing to help remind me and teach me. So it was very interactive.
Speaker 3: So in your waking life and like your day to day, did you remember any of this at all or was just kind of through the regression, like this whole new arena just kind of just exploded. You're like, wow, I've been living two lives almost.
Speaker 4: You know, through the regression, really everything came out, but there were there were there were clues when I was a teenager, like I thought that I was pregnant like all the time, but I had never even had sex yet, and stuff like that had like kept on coming up, and so it was very strange. And and even when I just started getting into my spiritual journey a few years before the regression and all of the et stuff started coming up, I was doing I did two I haven't shared this actually, it just came up with a friend yesterday and I remembered. But I was doing shamanic regressions to meet my ancestors because I was doing a lot of ancestral work and one of them that I went to meet my female ancestry. I didn't have very many, Like I wasn't online searching alien stuff or anything. It was I was very clean in the category, and I regressed. I guess I self regressed myself in the shamanic journey back to actually remembering like these I ended up in this like crystal palace with these aliens and they were like all women, and they were healing me on this table and it was so foreign and weird. Like as I was in it, I was like, these are my ancestors. I'm like, what is this? Like I didn't even understand, but it was new and it was kind of cool. So I came out of that and I was like, that was just weird. I don't even know what that was. And it went on and it was really powerful and deep for I mean like a good half hour or something. And so that was actually the first first experience that I just realized that I had.
Speaker 3: It's weird moving around in some of those hypnotic states, whether it's going into Kundalini yoga or some deep meditation or psychedelics for that matter, but you always get these weird glimpses I think for me, just like a lot of times when I was a little kid, when I was sick, like when I get the flu or get really have a fever, I would always go back to these weird memories that were just so foreign and it was something that it would actually ignite them. It happened again recently and I can't pinpoint it. I don't know exactly what was going on, but it's just weird place that you go to where everything's a little bit slippery, Like a lot of times when you're in those states, you're getting a lot of pieces in glimpse of just a minute or or a revelation will come to you and then it's gone, and then another one, and then you're trying to hold on to whatever you can. So and I'm sure, I'm sure you said like when you was a kid, you had little glimpses of stuff like that and little times where it was just like a loss in time and things. But so the regression is that that's like a pivotal thing that you would, I guess recommend to a lot of people who are wanting to get into this type of field or wanting to know, you know, who they are, where they come from life purpose and things like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely. I mean I think you just keyed in on them, like the different ways of entry, right, like entry into the remembrance, and it's like, okay, it's like an elix. Your path is. It's just like going into deep states of trance, whether it's through shamanic journey, sober or like you said, kumling yoga like meditation, those kinds of things you can definitely get there. I've gotten there, or just a deep regression. So it's it's kind of like which feels resonant because I think, well, obviously psychedelics will get you there really fast and you have no control over it. So but I think it could be any of them. It just is which one draws you. And the regression thing can work for people absolutely and it cannot like some of the time it's just like, uh was that my mind? I don't know, I didn't go that deep. So it depends on like if you're someone that can go into a trance pretty deeply quickly, like I'm able to, then then it's good. But if you're a person that's like you don't remember your dreams and it's kind of hard. Yeah, it's like maybe you need something a little bit more potent.
Speaker 3: So what was what are some of the experiences? I guess maybe some of the earlier ones. I know, because there's a lot of this stuff you're talking about, and many people have resonated with it, they've experienced it. There's stuff that I can't even explain. I'm teaching this stuff and I can't even explain a lot of it, right, it's part of it. It's okay to say I don't know, right right, So what were some of the things that you've experienced, whether it was as a kid or even now that you know something is going on that maybe when the other side kind of crosses over into the physical reality, whether it's I know you've been to a lot of UFO conferences and you've been speaking a lot as well. Have you been to any of these events where you go out and you make a CE five contact, or you have some life changing encounter and meditation and a being appears or something like that. Was there any of those experiences that like it crossed over into this realm, you know?
Speaker 4: Right? Right? That's a good question. Yes, in some of them, like one or one example that for some reason it stands out to me more than anything is I was camping alone in Utah in the middle of nowhere, which people tell me not to do, but I don't want to do it anyway. And I actually was woken up in the night and I was fully awake, and I was levitated through my tent like up to a ship. So I was like fully consciously awake, fully levitated like up to a ship, and that was really cool and profound. But as far as like connecting with beans and stuff, I mean, there's certain times where we have like retreats and where we're all in the same proximity, so it's kind of like a conference I guess would be. But there's certain retreats or certain times where I've lived in community where it was like unanimously everyone woke up the next day and was like what just happened, and we remember being like on the ship together, like some stuff like that happens. But as far as like meeting them in the flesh and person, I've had a mantis appear to me in the corner of my room and materialize. As far as any other materialization, there was a slippery in between that was pretty much like a DMT journey, but it entered into this reality where I fully saw contact, like how contact first contact is going to take place, and that was extraordinary and changed me forever. So not as many as like the full physical meetings, but very slippery in between realities.
Speaker 3: What about the ships? Have you had encounters with them? You know what I'm saying, star gazing out there camping. I don't know if you've ever you know, done the CE five initiatives or anything like that. Have you had any any of those encounters with stargazing?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I have. I have, well one of them. I was walking down the street and like I saw a ship and then I was and then I had like missing time and so stuff happened to me in that case. And that was just broad daylight. But because I lived in Sedona for so long, which is just like this nice, nice et dimensional gate, yeah, there was there were settings like all the time, and and people would be like, oh, what's all in the backyard and everyone like run, you know, run out there, and like see the zipping and different things and the flashing happening. For me it for some reason, it doesn't. My experience is come in a different way, and it's it's I don't know. It's it's entering into this room in a different fashion, like not as much as a ship, but it's entering in and like, Okay, you better be ready because we're gonna You're just gonna shift realities. So it's it has a different language and feel to it in the way that I experience.
Speaker 3: But there, uh, but the effects of it crossover, you know what I'm saying, Like when when when you are in tune you start seeing stuff manifest or crazy. Synchronicities are almost like you feel like you're being led by a higher power, Like every like all the relationships, emails, like everything, just linza, everything that's on the television, Like you're being led by higher power. Talk a little bit about that, like with the contact I believe, like you know, these synchronicities come and people seeing it three thirty three and eleven eleven, you know what I'm saying, representing awakening and angelic contact and things like that. Talk a little bit about how the synchronicities are kind of linked in with contact.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean it's it's like I guess the synchronicities are really like validation that all of this non physical magic is truly happening. Like I think that's that's really what it is. Because there's moments where you might be interfacing with some interdimensional being, which is what happens a lot, and you might be like feeling like this energy and like what's happening, or like certain activations, but it's harder to believe that. But then when you see like an eleven eleven or like this person said the thing that you were thinking about, or you know, you like, it just starts to sync. And I think that shows the creative potential that we have as being like creators of our reality too. So it's not only is it like this this validation of this greater thing happening, but I think our creation part in it and that we are like our reality creating it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when we're seeing these signs or these dreams or whatever, stuff's starting to make sense, or whether we pull something out of the dream state and it manifests here. I mean, there's there's there's so many stuff that happens, or you follow the signs in the dream or whatever. And even for me, like having a lot of sightings or whatever, I started writing down every sighting that I had early on, I was like, you know what, I'm going to write this down and then eventually you kind of start rationalizing it or explaining it away, even though it was like this monumentally kind of like well, what if it was a plane, what if it was just a star, what if it wasn't satellite? Those type of things, and even like writing down all the detail and having this awesome experience. So I think that that's where the synchronicities and stuff come in because you can't explain that stuff like what you're thinking, what you're saying is coming out of the television, or you think a thought and somebody says it. So many different ways that synchronicities happen in people's lives, and so I think it is the confirmation or you are on the right path. I always see it as breadcrumbs because like a lot of times, you know what I'm saying, the information coming through isn't the most profound when the synchronicity happens, you know, I think early on I would listen to David Wilcock and he would say, pay attention to the information. Well, somebody information. It's just like it's not profound, but it's just like that knowing that Hey, I'm watching you, I'm with you. We got this type. You're on the right path.
Speaker 4: You know totally. I love that. It really is that knowing energy that just keeps you, propels you forward, keeps you in that certain state and frequency so that when that next profound thing happens, like you are ready and available to receive it. And I really liked the two things that you're saying about. One that you documented. I think that that's like a really important thing because then one you can see I think the mind is like, well, nothing's happening to me, or like I'm not having any dreams or encounters. And it's like but if you write everything down, you know, like over the years, you're like, holy crap, like this is insane, you know. So I think that's so important. And then it is so strange how these crazy like life changing experiences can be questioned, you know, like I have that too, where I'm like that that can be questioned, but like how am I like did I really love it too? Through the tent? And it's like when I did that, I wrote it down and then I texted my partner and was like I levitated through the tent like I want to document that this was true, so that when I question it later, like I don't you know, I have that validation, so I really, yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it doesn't even matter how profound it was, like with time and with you know, I think for me it was a good thing because like I'm wanting to prove myself wrong, you know what I'm saying. I want to make sure this is legit because I've been out there after having a couple of encounters and been out there stargazing and I see a plane headed my way and it's so bright and it's like, here's another one and it flies over and this is the airplane. And then I've been out there with friends who are freaking out because the airplane's coming. I'm like, no, don't get excited just yet. Let's make sure before you start celebrating. Let's make sure that we know what this is or whatever the case is. So about documenting it and actually writing it down, and for me my music as well, like I'm able to look back like I started writing this type of music back in late twenty eleven, twenty twelve, and then some years separated from that, you know, maybe twenty fourteen. I'm like, I don't even feel like I wrote I don't even feel like I wrote that. It seems like somebody else. So it's almost like a time capsule as well, when you go back and read the articles that you wrote or the material you put out and try to get in that same headspace, and hopefully it's a place that you're coming from a place where you're going to be learning, definitely, but a place of where you still are on that vibe or you want to get back to that, because I've been there where synchronicities were happening every day, and then I'll get to a place where I'm depressed and I haven't tapped into the divine realms at all. I haven't had anything awesome happening. I'm just in my day to day life and my nine to five is wearing me down. And you're like, man, what happened? And I can go back and read that stuff or listen to the music, and I'm like, man, there's greatness inside of me, Like there's more to come. Let me tap back into it, because that's not another person that was me. And to kind of almost use the music in the writings and things as a time machine and kind of time travel back to those those places. You know.
Speaker 4: I love that. I love that because it really does. I think that we were kind of like taught that like everything was going to happen on December twenty first, and then right after that, like we'd all ascend, like it's just like we're good, you know, and it's it's a long term thing, like this transition. And I think that's something that's maybe a little bit more challenging for our generation and the younger generations because we're like instant gratification culture and it's like okay, slow and steady, you know, and it's like these things come in waves and to remember, like you said, like have some time capsule that you document in your specific way that then carries you on those droughts, you know, that waters that like synchronicity plant like during the drought to get you to the next one.
Speaker 3: Yeap, oh yeah, you know what. And like I always relate everything back to the scriptures because I come out of the Christian evangelical background, and so my mind always goes back there. And that's what they would do. They would like have a victory in the Old Testament, and then they would build a monument so when they came back to that place, they saw that monument and he's like, you know what, when all my enemies were coming against me, I reached down and I defeated my foes. And that statue, that pot pile of rocks there reminds me of my last battle that I won, that I fought. And then it's the same thing with us to be reminded. And even with like trinkets and necklaces and things like that that they would wear amulets and stuff, it was a reminder, Like they would write the scriptures down and wear them around their neck so that every time they looked at it, it reminded them. You know, I think us with tattoos and things. We look at tattoos or sacred geometry and things like this around us, it reminds us. Maybe a Catholic or a Christian would have a cross of Jesus, right, and when they're feeling low, they're feeling defeated, they look at the cross and it reminds them of their victory or where their hope is at and stuff like that. So that's awesome about writing something down, creating something that reminds you of where you were at what headspace you were in, almost creating alter no matter where you are, in the presence of your enemies type deal. You know.
Speaker 4: I love that. That's like, that's such a good point. And like if we think about even just like the most ancient cultures, like they documented right on cave walls. They're like, Okay, let's document the changing whatever it is, catastrophe, the et contact, whatever thing's happening, like they documented it for themselves, and they documented it for us. And I think, like what you're doing here with the podcast and everything, and what I'm doing, it's like we're documenting. It's digital documentation, and we can go we can go paint on a cave wall. I mean that would be cool.
Speaker 3: Yep. And that's one thing too, because like I don't like to when I do my podcast episodes, I like, I don't like the number them. Like the majority of people in podcasting, they'll start off and like this is episode one, this is episode ten, whatever, and keep going. We're almost we're like eighty something right now, And so I don't want to number them because I feel like people who are newcomers will see the number, Like if I'm going to listen to a podcast and you have seven hundred podcasts. I don't want to go listen to number twenty five, Like I want to hear like what's going on in your life now, current events. I don't want to hear about news from six years ago or whatever the case is, and talk about what was in the media. One of the things I wanted to ask you about was the hybrid children. And I know you said you had glimpses of playing with the children on ships and things like that. Where does that come from? Because you talk about how like a lot of people can make contact and you can play with the children. You offer classes and courses and techniques and things like that where people can get involved with these hybrid children. Talk a little bit about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so the hybrid children were created, and our physical genetic children that were created from one particular program, hybridization program, from being people that are experiencers that have gone up to the ships, and so these kids are like a byproduct of some of these experiments. This one is going in more of a positive direction. Hence, like these hybrid kids that will eventually come back down to Earth and if we make the timeline and reconnect with us and be a part of first context, So these kids are amazing, you know, they're they're like, I guess you could say you have kids, don't you. Yeah, so they're like the amazing human kids right now that we're saying like that are just like what are these beings like? They're they're so different these new kids coming in, So they would be like that, except just with less barriers of human culture stuff on them, so they would they would have more availability and so yeah, we can play with them. Lots of people play with them, like in dream time or on the ships, but it is a real physical whole thing, and people lots of different experiences have met them physically, and then other people have you know, had really profound dream you know, communication and memories that have come up so awesome.
Speaker 3: You talk about receiving all of this stuff and having visitation and everything kind of being founded upon having a childlike heart and yeah, not getting too serious at times and keeping it simple and things like that, right. I watched an interview with James Gillilan sometimes uh sometime back where they talked about having a CE five and trying to summon hips and trying to make contact with a big group of people, and they didn't see anything. And then it was this little little kid who took a marshmallow and he roasted it and he's waving it at the up at this guy like here you go, mister, mister space man, this is for you. And when the little kid did it, this this huge ship just lit up out of nowhere and took off, and it was like the innocence of this little child that did it. And it always goes back to me to like the Bible where Jesus talks about in order to receive the Kingdom of Heaven, you have to become like these little children here, which they they just trust, they just believe. They're not worried about paying bills, they're not worried about where their next meal is coming from. Like they know that they're taking care of and things, you know, and it's returning back to that innocence. Talk a little bit about like the magic of returning back to that innocence. Many many of us have lost it, you know, the nine to fives and the bills and stuff. We have to grow up, but we never really do. That child is still there. Talk about the power of kind of going back and almost recapturing that child.
Speaker 4: Like faith, Oh, oh god. I mean it's really like everything and I think, like I thought about this a few weeks ago, the idea that really all of us, you know, from age four or five, eighteen to twenty two, were put in school and like school, like some people had a fun time, you know, there were good times, but like for the most part, it was like a jail cell. You were you had to wake up early and go to this thing for like fifteen years straight and it was like a prison sentence. And then right when you're done, it's like all right, now, good luck, and you like are like thrown into the world and there's not like and it's just like this this part of our beings, this inner child part, just like slowly over time gets like it gets pushed out of us or it gets it gets like hidden away. And so thinking about it in that perspective, like getting that context of like whoa, okay, we've been we've been kind of put away from that. That means that we need to create a new space for that part of ourselves to come back. So it's really about being conscious that like that is a part of you, and it's not just a part of you that was alive when you were a child, like it is a living, breathing part of you that might be suppressed or pushed out, and so really making space for that, like just first and foremost just thinking about it and what that would be like and who you were as a kid, and then how you can encourage those parts of your spirit to come back, whether it's doing activities that you like doing as a kid, or actually going in kind of like we were saying, through different healing stuff to get back that that piece of us, Because that piece of us is that sensitive, beautiful, innocent part that will that's a critical light piece to awakening, to traveling these other dimensions to the grand solutions that are going to help earth, like it is the the anchor point and like beacon for us. It's a human sea.
Speaker 3: It's something about the whole childlike faith or being young at heart or whatever. When you read the book to Alchemists, which is like a go to book for many people, you know what I'm saying, That book changed my life and everybody I've let read it, it lights a fire within them that makes them want to go back and recapture their dream and be reminiscent of who they were when they were children, right, And it talks about the dream that you had as a kid and what you wanted to be when you grew up. And many of us, you know, we had that stolen from us. So now you can't be that. That's you know dream, you know what I'm saying. The American dream or dreams are for people who are asleep. And you have to get a job, and you have to do this, you have to do that. But it's the power of recapturing that dream. And a lot of times the whole point of this journey, this awakening, is so that we can have the power to go back and remember who we were as children. We like to entertain people, we like to make people laugh, and all of that kind of stuff. And so The Alchemist is a great read for anybody who wants help on their life purpose. What am I supposed to be doing in this life type deal? And it's all about having that childlike heart and going back to the person who you were before you gave up, before you gave up on your dream. I'm gonna say thank you to people in the chat room. This is Renee I Lycia. I know I butchered that so bad, but thank you for the donations and the comments there. Renee says, research star ports on our stationary flat earth and we are stars search your birthday on the zodiac zodiac definitely with our constellations and how that works out under our star signs. But I'm gonna formulate this into a question for you, not that I'm into it, not that I push it people. Some people are some people are die hard on this. And I'll just ask you flat earth theory, where do you stand on that? Have you researched it? You know?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Good question. Well I could say I don't know. I can say that I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think that I don't know.
Speaker 4: I do there's pretty substantial evidence that we didn't go to the moon, but does not go but does not Okay, us being in a public way going to the moon, does that mean thus that it's a flat earth? Then there is no space? And I went through this kind of like as with Patrick, my partner, and we were like, oh my god, like what if there is no space? Like and we went there this like well it's this flat and you kind of like have to go there. And afterwards, after I went through that, I was like, you know what that would suck? Like I don't even want to be here. If it's just like if that's actually what it is, and my experiences don't match that, Like if this is just kind of like it feels like it is some sort of holographic reality, of course, but like if this is just like this flat dimensional space and you try and exit it and then you like bump up against the wall or something like that, that's not inspiring. And so I'm like, you know what, my experiences tell me that there is something more out there. Now. Whatever the shape of like the Earth is, I don't know, And there's a lot of things that make sense, like the curvature of the earth, then you would have to like take that into account. Like there's things that make sense.
Speaker 3: I know. That's the whole thing, you know what. That's that's the thing with most theories and most religions, Like if you or or most politicians, if you listen to it long enough, some of it makes sense. Like they have good they have good points that that you can kind of stand behind or like, yeah, you know what, I think that that sounds really good. And if you listen to enough stuff, and maybe these people are watching hours and hours of documentaries of people who are presenting it really good and they're sold on it. I mean, isn't that how most of us got into like researching the Illuminati or Alex Jones or whatever the case is, until we're like, you know what, and we kind of we kind of end up where you just started right there. I don't know, Like I don't know, if you don't know, you haven't been there. But people are like, no, I can prove it. I was like, oh lord, yeah, I don't know if you can prove it. Like, I know, there's great evidence for it, but there's also a lot of evidence against it. And so that it brings me back to like wanting to talk about and wanting to promote things that we can apply to our lives that can make us have better lives, healthier lives, happier lives, not just us, but our friends and family as well, things that we can actually do to change the lives and wealth being of those people people around us. And I think that I do think that the ET conversation is part of that. I think that we are dealing with spirits and entities and dimensions and realms that affect our daily lives and things like that. So I guess that would be a good segue. How do those things their spirits, ets, fairies? I know you talk a lot about fairies and stuff as well. How do these entities, these elemental beings and things like that affect our daily lives even and unaware?
Speaker 4: Oh God, I think that they're I think that the influence is like crazy, that the influence of all these other inter dimensional beings I think has a majority, like in a way part on influencing our mood, our thoughts, our actions from various directions with various agendas. The more like I get into these kind of in between trance states and like it's interesting just places that I like live where it's very lucid, I'm like, oh my god, Like there's so many beings and entities like working and doing their stuff. So I think that it's highly influential. And the more that we can become aware of it and work with it and be conscious, the more that we can be truly aligned with what we want to create.
Speaker 3: I'm going to open up the phone line so anybody wants to call in. If you have a question or a comment, feel free to call in. The numbers scrolling across the top of the platform, and it's in the descriptions as well. I've seen some people come and go there. But we're going to open up the phone lines now if you guys want to call in. We've got a message here from Emma. And you just commented to Emma, she says, I've been obsessed with et and hybrid children for a while. Talk a little bit about we have these fascinations when we're kids, right, we're going back to the kid thing of these star children or alien movies or whatever the thing. We have these these zealous fascinations as a kid, and they kind of go away or sometimes they never go await, we just push them to the back. But is that something there? Do they like communicate telepathically and give you these these starts or are they there from past lives or dreams? Things that are coming to us in the dream realm, like whether it's you know, people watching Superman and feeling like they're meant for something more, you know, all of these feelings, but we can't explain them. We're just kids going to school, you know. Talk a little bit about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all of the above. Really everything that you just said, it's like we are coming in, you know, coming in from creation, you know, into this. We come in quite motivated, we come in quite clean, we come in you know, so there's this there is this inspiration because that's why we freaking came here to do something, so that that's like okay, yeah, we come in motivated and we're like all right, we're ready to go. And then and yeah, and we have the capacities and the openness in every way to make these communications, you know, with other dimensions, with other beans, with other versions of ourselves and other incarnations. So definitely, like the different incarnations that were the ones that decided to reincarnate here, they can still like tap back into. So there's a lot of communication, a lot of stuff happening, and and that's why, yeah, tapping back into the child will tap you back into why you're even here and and these these greater things going on.
Speaker 3: You you mentioned other versions of ourselves. That's a deep one of what the ancient Greeks and I guess even the Romans and stuff believe that, like dealing with the the the planets, and it goes back to the you know what I'm saying, the year and month that you're born of, you're like an expression of that that that that planet. It's like the god or entity that's affiliated with that planet experiencing itself, and it has its own emotions and characteristics and character traits and stuff that you take on on the Earth. There's a lot of ancients who believe that. I know, I know mainly p Hall goes into a lot of detail about that. There's a scripture in the Bible that says that we're seated with Christ in heavenly places, that were seated in heavenly places. We're talking about different incarnations of ourselves. Even here there's the notion of the higher self of and almost with all of this info, trying to put it together and see what's going on, trying to make something of it. I almost see it as the higher self is like the real you, who's maybe up there in the planetary alignments on another planet, watching your incarnation on Earth, and you can connect with it with your higher self of this being that somewhere else watching that knows everything you're supposed to be doing for yourself, that knows your life past. It gets really complicated. We're just trying to make sense of this stuff. Am I making sense to you? At all?
Speaker 4: Is this? Yeah? I mean the higher self, and however you want to say, the higher self is the counterpart you have in the higher dimension. However we look at it, there is definitely a grander consciousness that we are ultimately, which is what you're saying that if we can tap into that, then we can stream from that place and we can draw inspiration and we can draw true purpose of being here from that place.
Speaker 3: So yes, it's like I said, it's pretty complicated and we're just trying to make sense of it all. I don't think that any one teacher, anyone person or religions has it all figured out. I wouldn't follow anybody to their own demise, put it that way. But I think that everybody has a piece of it.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: And when we were able to kind of bring our own experiences and then the experiences of the collective to the table, put them together and try to formulate it a picture and kind of you know what I'm saying, essentially like a puzzle. Put everything together and see what's happened, and see what's going on. And when we talk about religions, like I think a lot of people and sex are saying the same thing. They just have different ways of communicating that truth and there's things that you know, it gets into the whole thing of I'm right, you're wrong deal, which I try to stay away from that. I know that never leads to anything good, but it comes down to essentially dealing with truth and dealing with religion. Like I studied uthology from a Christian perspective for years. I come out of the Evangelical Church, and I was a evangelist for some years doing Christian gospel music, you know, And when I got into euthology, it was something that called me and having encounters and then having dreams and all of this stuff, you know, but being very familiar with the spirit around, being very familiar with negative entities that exist in these planes of existence as well. You channel whatever level of vibration that you're putting out with the things that you're doing, the things that you're watching, and the stuff that you're taking in with the way you're treating people. Like, when you tap into those realms, you're gonna deal with those types of beings. That's just how it works. And I dealt with those beings early on as a teenager, got into Christianity, started studying euthology, and was led down like the path of all the Christian euthologists people, and they all say that aliens are demons, like that's their thing. Aliens are demonic aliens or demons. You're being deceived. These are beings of light that are here to deceive you. As a comment in the chat. In the chat here, it may be the same person that commented on your video. I was going through some of your pictures earlier, and I've seen somebody comment it was like this long thing about the nephilum and the fallen angels and things like that. Right, So I've dealt with those people, and I've I've studied it from that perspective until you just have to kind of look at all the information from an unbiased standpoint and look at the information for what it is, and the knowledge and the research without a agenda, you know what I'm saying, come to the agenda conclusion later. But like as you're researching, you can't go into it already knowing what this is. There's no way. That's why all these people are stuck on that they're right and everybody else is wrong. But you have you had that to deal with any of those type of people at all, because I know there's I know in ufology like that stuff still sells abductions and be afraid these things want to kill you and kidnap you and things like that. I haven't heard that term abduction since I was a little kid. We don't even hear that term anymore. It's UFO contact these and experiencers. We'll talk about how like that stuff's kind of phasing out, but there's still some remnants there, especially when it comes to religion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really good, really good points. I feel like it's fading out. Yeah, because well, maybe it's because humans are actually like okay with not being as freaked out and like traumatized and victimized. That would be cool. I mean, so that's part of it. But I definitely think that these newer generations, our generations, it's easier having experiences and having contact the experiences because we are more in the state and like vibration. We came in knowing that there's these other things going on, whereas sometimes the older generations it was a bit harder because it's like no, no, this is the reality, and then it's like you get like pulled and yanked out of that and all this stuff's happening, and you're like, ah, like it's for my dad for instance, like it was crazy, like his his memories, like they were so terrifying and that was real for him, you know, and the paradigm of control that he created, like because of how the culture and how humans were at that time. So I think that it's changed. I definitely get those are the only comments that I get that are negative or the Jesus Nephium, so all that stuff, Like I get those, and then I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, Okay, those are just and you're probably gonna get more. But you're gonna win over a lot of people too, because they're gonna have their own experiences that you're they're gonna come. You're gonna get a lot more because it's growing in Christendom now, like this is something new for them. This is something fresh. The whole book of Enoch and the Fallen Angels in the Nephalom, like it's it's been here for a long time. But as far as it's like pastors can preach about this now. Back when we were studying it, and I'll say maybe twenty ten, twenty eleven, twenty twelve, we were talking about this stuff in churches and they would run us out of churches for talking about this stuff. But now the pastors are preaching about the Nephilum and the Book of Enoch and all these books taken out, so it's getting more people into it. So you're gonna get you're gonna get the run over, you know, the spillover from those people who are who are into that stuff, but those who are really seeking truth. Eventually, you got to come to the conclusion of, Hey, these these encounters that bridges having these encounters that true seeker and these other people havn't They could be demonic. They sound demonic because I've studied it that way, but they could be angelic because if I'm reading the scriptures correctly and some of the other ancient texts, sounds a lot like angelic experiences and stargazing, and the ancient prophets were stargazers and would have encounters with beings or angels that came out of the sky and showed up and had communion with them and talked to them and gave them messages for humanity and things like that. Sounds a lot like angelic contact versus demonic because when we get into the demonic and even the Bible demons or these fallen angels fell, they were kicked out of heaven. So why are they still flying around heaven? Because the scripture says that the sky is heaven. So if they were kicked out of heaven, but yet you're saying, no, they're flying machines around up there abducting people. It doesn't make sense, especially when we go back and read the narrative of these angels who bell were kicked out of having and then it fell to earth. You're talking about these fallowing names of these demons. They're on this playing field, they're on this planet existence. So the ones who are watching over its, who come from above, from the Biblical explanations and even experiences that people are having, and just being open with it, I think it paints a totally different picture than just everything that we don't understand is demonic. And to kind of end this little rant, whatever you're looking for, you're gonna find, you know what I'm saying. If you research it from everything's demonic experience and you have an encounter, everything's demonic. If you research it from everything's beautiful, I'm going to learn from all of it. I don't think that God would send anything to me that I can't handle. I'm going to approach it from that and you learn from it all and not just to demonize anyone or anything, you know what I'm.
Speaker 4: Saying totally totally, I completely agree. And I like the Steiner perspective of like the luciferic and like the harmonic beings, where there's beans that like are driving you to be more physical and dense, like that is their agenda, and then there's beings that are driving you towards like ecstatic bless like non physicality, and like they're not bad, they're just that's their dimension, that's their like agenda. And so it's like it comes back to balance, right is It's like, Okay, you don't want to like float away, you know, and you don't want to like become too dense into exactly visuality. And so that's a nice in between, which is more like other than good and bad, you know, it's like more like light and density and where you fall in that in that balance.
Speaker 3: Scale, and it all it all plays a part, like you need both. You can't just be so spiritually minded that you know, earthly and good earthly good. I like the way there's a passion name. Todd White is really good evangelist. He says that I want to be so spiritually minded that I'm earthly incredible, right, that I'm just so lofty. But it translates you're not above the crowd. You're down there with the people. I mean, we look at the religious leaders and teachers. Look at Jesus. He was down there with the people. You know, he did go off and he did his thing, he did his meditation and prayer and healing and that stuff. But he can't back down and he dealt with people. Man. And that's what it's about. Bringing it back to people seeing lives being changed from this information that you're talking about this so like people have questions. We have a lot of people watching right now. You know, like people are into this for a reason. It's not just the fluff. It's not just the entertainment. But people have questions. People have had experiences and encounters with light beings, with ships with these past life regressions. Not even going to a counselor or someone to kind of lead them into therapy. They're just like in a dream state coming out with all this crazy information and they're trying to make sense of it. They have nobody to talk to. So kudos for you for coming out and talking about this stuff and kind of putting your neck out there early on. You know, you've been doing this for a long time. You've got a huge catalog and a big repertoire of videos, and you go out there. I've seen some videos that you're going out in public, I think, and I think it was in New York, just like going asking people about, you know, how they feel about UFOs and aliens and things like that. So that's one thing about it, when it just we bring it back to you know, it's all practical, just bringing it back down to earth, even though it is so spiritual, it's so lofty, it's deep esoteric stuff like I'm into symbology, I'm into metaphysics, I'm into all of it. But if it doesn't if we can't bring it, bring it home, then it's it's really no good. It's just kind of just kind of puffing you up with pride and knowledge and arrogance essentially an ego. But so you're talking about being balanced, you're talking about being like keeping it down to earth. What are some of the things that people can do not to just be so far out there, like is there balance, because there's so many people in not only this field, but I guess fields that are very similar spirituality, New Age, even in Christiandom and that's where I come from. So many, so many teachers and so many people there to not just follow everything that people say and just believe it all right, and because I really do think some people could be making some of this stuff up, Like they know that there's this leeway that they have, they kind of know the parameters, and in there they can play a little bit. So when it comes down to like we're really trying to get answers, we're really trying to make stuff happen. And then there's people who are I guess knowingly deceiving people. And I think we rubbed shoulders with some of these people in these fields. So by being so spiritual, so lofty, but then having I guess a foundation, I mean talk a little bit about that. That's a mouthful, but I think you could do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I think that that's the most important thing. Like we're in an age now, which is kind of strange because all this is out there, right, you can like access, like you said, any perspective, it's like the dark Angels, the fallen Ones, the light No no, no, no, like any reality exists, flat Earth, secret space program, like we're doomed, We're going to send like all of it, like whatever category you want exists. And so for me, like I feel really really grateful that before all this really started coming out and it was like so at our fingertips, because it wasn't you know, five eight ten years ago, it wasn't and people weren't talking about it like this, and it was this successful, which I think has it's like freaking, it's amazing. And I got to create my own spiritual foundation before any of before I had any input like with with like core foundational different techniques, and in my connection with the Earth and my connection with myself, and so I think honestly it's like a return to that or an emptying out of our own containers to see then what lands and so for me, and I guess my suggestion would be to do that, like to take some to take some kind of like digital detoxes or to take some information detoxes and just go in through whatever modality, whatever method to yourself and go in through nature, go in through just the simplicity of the child, and in that spaciousness see and tune in and feel what lands and really begin to get a self barometer of your own intuition, of your own ways of perceiving, so that when you go back in and your faith with all of this information, all these possible realities and perspectives that you can you can know very instinctively and intuitively. Yes that's for me. No, that's not for me. So I think it's like it's kind of it's triggy because it takes self discipline, and it's this current culture that's so out there. I mean, it actually takes like the spiritual and the will to go to go back, figure out who you are, what direction you want to go, and then go back into the world. Steen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been I've been a part of a lot of sex. I guess you would call it mainly of Christiandom, different forms of Christianity and Hebrew Israelites and Messianic, Judaism and evangelical stuff, and came up in the Baptist like I've been in a little bit of all of it, and all of them they have good stuff about them, right, Something that that I held on too. I have a lyric from a song I say. I say, let me witness like the Jehovahs, let me pray just like the Jews, let me fast just like the Muslims. I'm a fool, but only for you. We gonna dance like charismatics. Get in the Bible like we're from first Baptists, judge it with the word like just like judge Mathists teaching in the street, like the Hebrews on the Sabbath. And I wrote that lyric is like after studying all that stuff, and like each of them have something that they're really good at and they do better than the other one. And it's part of like understanding that everyone has something to offer, like everything everything that you're learning from your demons. Man, you know what I'm saying. The dark times the ones who kind of bring balance to everything, because if you get so heavenly minded, you know, earthly good, and you think you're better than everyone, you think you're the chosen one and I'm the one here who sent to save humanity and things like that, and you kind of have to be brought down low. You got to pick up your cross, you know, that type of deal to kind of kind of humble you and say, you know what, I'm a piece of it. I am the one who's sent here, but I'm a piece of that. I think that, you know, there's a lot of us, and we have to speak to people who who are here to do that and kind of ignite them. They have that fire within them. We have to breathe upon that fire that's within them to kind of ignite them on their path. And to think that any of us can do it alone is a bit arrogant and it's definitely, you know, not the way it's supposed to be. So thanks for coming on. If we didn't talk about anything that you want to, we got a few more minutes here. We'll we'll plug some of that stuff, but talk a little bit about the courses and things that you offer, because we got a lot of questions and comments here in the chat room. People are talking about wanting to connect with the children, and you have courses. I know you just designed something brand new that you just rolled out at the beginning of the year where people can sign up and go through these courses and learn how to connect and things like that. Talk a little bit about the benefits of some of the techniques that you offer in the course.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thehyberd Children course. The big thing is is it's really like a bringing together of all the things that I've learned from them and with them over the past, you know, like six years. And the big thing is is like I do you know, intuitive sessions and such. But and I can then be the medium and be the in between conduit. But for me, and I love that, like I love being a seer. But it's really I'm really into empowering people to have their own experiences. Like that's ultimately what I'm doing. And so for instance, in that course, it's like all the different ways, you know, all the different techniques that you can do to have your own experience like with your star family, with your hybrid children, Like how do you create? Like how do you bring that up? And how do you remember? And so that's that's what that course is about. And that's really what I'm about. And that's what I do. Like we do retreats several times a year and and sacred sites, and that's the same thing. It's like, Okay, how can I help people activate. It's like, Okay, bring them to this sacred place, feed them, like amazing like do this thing. You know, it's like, let's set you up. So that's like, that's my big thing.
Speaker 3: I think that's something we can touch on before you go the food thing, because I know you're really big into I guess the vegan diet and things like that. Does food play a part in this? It's something that I've struggled with, and from my personal encounters with making contact, they mentioned food. I didn't pick up a lot of stuff, but they didn't mention food. They said, if you want to keep contact up, plants and vegetables and meditation. That's what they told me. And from that moment I've received that. It's been a struggle. It's like this spiritual battle. I'll go on for two months, three months or whatever, and then I'll fall back and then I'll just beat myself up or whatever. But I tie that in to the Bible, you know what I'm saying. Like Jeremiah Annual, these guys would fast for weeks, and while they were fasting, they would have angelic contact. Angels would appear to them two weeks into the fast. There's all there's other scriptures that were taken out of the Bible, some of the Lost Books that. I'm into the Book of Clement for for one, and it talks about how like demons get access to your body by keeping meat like always being your stomach, always having rotting meat in your stomach because it's like always there. It's never cleaned, you never detox you you keep flesh in your stomach. And I'm not die hard on any of the stuff. I don't you know what I'm saying, But what what would you say? Is there any truth to some of those connections I've made there?
Speaker 4: And I actually really like those. I love that, man. Yeah, it makes it so much more profound than like it do a three day cleanse. It's like, no, but you will you could have it until Yeah, it's it's so I think it's critical, and like on my path, one of the biggest messages is it's like get your body intact, like get everything operating right. So that must that means cleaning and clearing the vessel, so not only what you put in it, but how to get out of it. So like before we did this call, I went and I did like an hour sweat in like a sauna, like because it's like we need to get out all these toxins, like the amount of crazy toxins that we're intaking in our bodies is insane. And so these things, these heavy metals and different such things, they create different gut flora, they create different actually ways of thinking. They blocks certain energies. So it's like, even if you want to, you might not even be able to physically actually have the muscle infrastructure to have these kinds of experiences. So it's like, what's the first thing you can do. You can detox and especially sweat and definitely fast, but like let it all move out and then introduce of course, like the really clean pure water, which most isn't you know anymore around the world, but ideally like spring water, and then getting in great some vegetables and it's like what, yeah, it all comes back down to like vegetables and and really like letting that in. So I'm all all for being what to include then rather what to take away, So have more vegetables, have more clean water, rather than like you can't eat that, because that's where it goes bad, because like the restriction is where it's telling yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the thing is like you can't have this, and it's the first thing you want because you can't exactly right, you know, that's the.
Speaker 4: That's where this will comes in, right, because this will that we were talking about in like, okay, well what do we listen to? What perspective do we take? And it's like that willpower to take to break away from all the exciting information and to break away from these habitual comforts of food or whatever, and to and to be still and to be with ourselves and to be present without food, without external entertainment or stimulation, and what is left? Like what is there? And it's a scary place at first, and your ego is going to freak out and your mind's going to freak out, but then after a bit, it's going to clean and clear and you're going to feel your true self come in and it's that's the beginning.
Speaker 3: Awesome. So, was there anything that we didn't talk about that you would like to touch on? Anything coming up? And you got going on? No, you got some retreats coming up and things and the next month or two, but anything you want to touch.
Speaker 4: On, Yeah, retreats coming up, So anyone that wants to come hang out with me and sacred sights in person, But as far as anything else, not really just I mean taking It's funny that we're having this, we're on this specific tech today, which is kind of like taking this space to return to the inner child and return to this place of pure contact and remembering that it is winter, you know, remembering that it is that time to go inside and to reflect and to see what comes. So this is like the perfect time to do everything we were talking about seasonally and to tap back into to that instinctual, intuitive nature I think is so important.
Speaker 3: Awesome, So Bridget offers retreats that she's got going on in one on one sessions. There's a lot of people in the chat room seem very interest to book something with you. Plug your website, let them know where they can go to check out all this stuff we're talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you can go to Bridget Nilsen dot com. You're gonna have to figure out the spelling. I'm sure there'll be a link somewhere, so you can go to Bridge Nilson dot com or find me through my YouTube.
Speaker 3: Awesome. Well, thanks for coming on hanging out with me, Bridget. We have to do it again soon. I appreciate you and spending some time with me.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much. I love all of your perspectives and everything you're doing in your sincerity, and it's just really beautiful and it was great connecting with you.
Speaker 3: Awesome, Bridget. We'll do it again soon.
Speaker 4: Okay, sounds good?
Speaker 3: All right, Bye, bye bye, Bridget Nielsen. Ladies and gentlemen. Somebody asked, was this flavor flaves ex girlfriend? And she had the same name. I think that's why they were making the connection there, Bridget Nielsen. But I think it's spelled different though she mentioned something like that. So reading some of these questions in the chat room or some of these comments either way, hold on a second, Danny says, I don't see my name on the patron support. Danny, I'm pretty I updated it today man on the batch things, so it should be in there, bro if I did it right, so keep watching it. It's not a for medical order anymore. I just figure out how to batch it in there. So keep watching that name scroll across the bottom. Hopefully it's in there. Man. If it's not, I have to go back and do it because I must have did something wrong. But learn how to do that. So any all the patrons give a shout out to that names are scrolling across the bottom of the platform on the video. And I'm also gonna put all the patron names and my thank yous on the album when the album's done. When the album comes out, the thank yous will be everybody's name. So because you guys are really helping me create this podcast and create my music and all the new stuff that I'm doing, so big, big shout out to you guys. There. Let's see. Grim says he wants to eat vegetarian or try it out, but he can't. He doesn't really like the taste of vegetables. I'll tell you this, Grim, it's not. I mean, there's things that you can do to make it taste good obviously. I mean, even if you put some like if you stir fry some vegetables and put some sauce on it. You know what I'm saying. There's different places you can start. But one thing that you can try to do is actually get into either juicing or maybe a spinach shake. Put a bunch of good stuff in it, put some chimmeriic in it, maybe a little piece of ginger, a bunch of spinach, a banana, and then some other fruits like you can put grape, you can put a bunch of strawberries and it. You can buy the frozen strawberries and stuff. Put a bunch of that stuff in there, Drink that for breakfast, lunch, or even just midday or something, and see the way that it makes you feel. Because it makes you feel incredible. You get high off of it, like when you drink it, your body is telling you thank you, Like you feel high off of drinking these spinach smoothies and these spinach shakes. So you can get addicted to that. And so when you do make a shake it, obviously it tastes totally different. It tastes like a fruit smoothie if you do it s finished smoothing. Spinish doesn't even really have a taste to it. So I'd say start there, bro and just see how it makes you feel. That's a great place to start. So yep, shout out to everybody holding us down. We got a lot of people man here watching live. I know Bridges shared this out live too, so she's got a bunch of people over here as well. So thank you everybody for holding us down. I would be man, we got a bunch of bunch of regulars. But Carolyn Grim, Danny Tamra, Adam star Seed, Brandon Lancaster, Matts. Some of these names, Man, love you guys, Thank you guys for those are some of the repeat names. Man, you guys are here every time I go live, so I appreciate that. Speaking about what we have going on as well Thursday night. Starting this Thursday, we're going to be doing the School of the Mystics, and so essentially what that is is what I talked about at the beginning. We're just going to be meeting together, getting into some some prayer, some meditation, may be putting on some worship music at the beginning, just to kind of get relaxed and get in the spirit and just kind of make it tangible. You know, this is what we're doing. We're gonna do some teachings and we're going to share working with Adam Adams getting some stuff ready to share it too. But we'll be doing some activation one on one and trying to grow spiritually with one on one activation, creating a safe place for us to grow and thrive in our spiritual giftings and abilities and move into prophetic and things like that. That's where I came from. That's the vision that I have to kind of move forward, and it's going to be for patrons, So even if you're a one dollar patron, you get access to that. Click the link on the website. Go to trusticka dot com click School of the Mystics, sign up, and then log in on the website with your patron account and you'll be able to do that. It'll be a zoom link. Gotta download the zoom video chat. We'll be doing this every Thursday, seven pm Central time. I'm looking forward to this. I know many of you guys are. I'm getting a lot of messages people are signing up just for that. So thank you guys for supporting and out there cheering me on in this, in this endeavor that we're doing. Here a lot of stuff coming up. We're, like I said, we're pushing in on our one hundredth episode. I've totally did over one hundred episodes, but a lot of them are like on the back catalog and bad quality and things like that, so I may edit some of those and kind of re release them. I've did a couple I did. I think I did the Brandon Barthrop one for sure, and then some of the earlier interviews earlier Jordan Maxwell James gilll and Tricia mccannon. Some of these earlier names that I had on was back when I was rebranded, like back in twenty twelve, but they were just like monumental for me, so I put those on there. So we're quenching in on one hundred episodes. I'm hoping that the hundredth episode is going to be somebody really exciting, something different, somebody big. I want to I want a big name. I want somebody that's gonna just kind of give that one hundredth episode that benchmark. I don't know who it's gonna be. I got some people in mind. I'm reaching out to some people, but we're gonna see. So Yeah, with that being said, you guys want to support Patreon dot com backslash truth Seeker. I'm currently working on new music. I'm almost done with My next album is going to be entitled Seer. Finishing up a couple of things with that, uploading the music as I'm done with it. You guys have been checking it out. Brandon says Illuminati congo for the hundreds of that episode. I just had him on though. Man, everybody says illuminati congo when I talk about getting somebody to feature on a song. They're like Illuminati Congo interviewing somebody Illuminati ICANNGO. I love that dude, man, that's my brother. He'll definitely be back on. So we'll see. I got some names that I'm throwing around and I had. I'm actually talking to Todd Bentley right now. I don't know if that name rings any bells with with anybody out there, but Todd Bentley is somebody I'm talking to about coming on the show. I've reached out to some of those people. Trevor Hall. Yeah, man, speak that into existence.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: Having Trevor Hall on here. I know Chris is listening, So Chris is Chris is working on that for me.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: He knows he knows somebody who knows Trevor Hall, and he's trying to line it up to get get Trevor Hall on the podcast because he's been doing some stuff. So that would be amazing. You get Trevor Hall on here, maybe the hundredth episode. Let's speak it into existence. So yeah, with that, I'm gonna say peace and shalom. You guys want to support There's a bunch of different ways. If you're listening to this on YouTube. Make sure you click that subscribe button. Also click the link in the description to subscribe on Android or on your iPhone, whichever you got to have. This is on the podcasting app to make sure that you're not gonna miss any of the episodes and the uploads and all that stuff that we're releasing over there. And I've got a bunch of books and things like that that I've kind of compiled together of books that have inspired me over the years. People always asking me what's my favorite book, So I've compiled a list of those names, and that list is on my website at Trucy dot com. Scroll down, you'll see it on the right hand side. It'll say books True Cigaret recommends. And there's some books that I promote there that that mean a lot to me. It's only a couple, but those were books that were kind of benchmarks for me as well. I will say. If you guys want to support, you can sign up for Patreon. You can click the Amazon link there. You can shop through the Amazon portal, and you can sign up for an audible account. You can shop through our new Amazon portal, which is a website I'm affiliated with. It's called Smudge yourself dot com, smudge yourself dot com and what that is is a site that sells crystals and incense and copol resin and sage and Polo Santos and all of this cool stuff that I use, that I've burned, that I have in my room and things like that that I use, especially though the couple I love, the copy residents sense really good stuff. You can buy all of this stuff if you're going to do the shopping, do it there. Sageandthings dot com link will be in the description and uh we get a kickback on that stuff. So with that being said, thank you guys, love each and every one of y'all. Shalom, shalom, shalom. Piece piece so much, so much, so much, so much deep Earth. Well that does it for this episode. Folks. To hear more episodes of The Truth Seca podcast, head over to Truththka dot com, and if you're wanting to support the show and get rewards, go to our Patreon page at Patreon dot com. Forward slash truth Fka