Speaker 1: See something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: Some stars.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, everyone, welcome back.
Speaker 3: To the NY Patriots Show. Thank you very much for tuning in again today. A very interesting topic. We're not totally recording it in order, but it will come out in or the right.
Speaker 1: Order that's supposed to come out in.
Speaker 3: This actually was something that topic that kind of came across us.
Speaker 1: Teresa had brought it up kind of.
Speaker 3: She had sent me something from Instagram that was mentioning something about patents, and I was like, wow, this really kind of goes with stuff that we've already recorded about possibly you never know, probably probably yeah, But I was like, you know, and to try to say all that in one episode one would be very long, and two like you'd have to worry about censorship probably no matter where, honestly, but I'm sure some platforms worse than others, and we all know.
Speaker 1: What that is.
Speaker 3: But uh, I still thought it was interesting. So I was like, maybe we could just do all these separately. And like I had said before, because this is the third time now trying to record this, the they'd totally different intro as well. Ye As I said in the prior to recording that we're not using I do think, I will admit, you know, I do believe that these things. You know, I do believe camptrails exist. I do believe that whether modification exists, I do think. I think a lot of that stuff it does exist. Now do I think some people think stuff that isn't real?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 3: Yes, I do think there's exaggeration, just like there is people who don't.
Speaker 1: Know that it's real, you know, on both sides.
Speaker 3: So and the reason why I was actually like really interested in doing this is because like we can actually show that the conspiracy theorists really aren't that crazy, because yes, there is proof of weather modification because there's patents for it. You know, there is proof a messing with stuff in the skies because there's patents for it. So I just was like, this is a way that we could just show that these things exist, maybe who made them, what chemicals might be used, and that's it. Not saying it's doing that, but weather modification is.
Speaker 1: A real thing. And I don't know why I've never thought of like looking up the patents for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so weird because, like like you said, I never would have thought to look up the patents for it, and I was shocked at like how old. Some of the patents are.
Speaker 3: Very old, Like, yeah, I think you have just well I think because of also where I started. I know you have some in the early nineteen hundreds, but I think my first one is like eighteen ninety or eighteen ninety one or.
Speaker 1: Something like that.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when I saw that, I was just like, yo, like weather patent's back then. I mean, that's over one hundred years old.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 3: I would really hope to god they're at least ten times more advanced than that by now, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I'm sure. Yeah, And it's interesting that the nature of the patents changes over time. I knowed that, and I'll touch on that a little bit later on, but the focus of them seems to change.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but these things are definitely old.
Speaker 3: And uh, there was a thing I did want to mention because some of our fans, some of the people on the Element channel, and we did have Helen actually help us with.
Speaker 1: This as well.
Speaker 3: She sent us a few patents from the UK.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's our reporter on the streets.
Speaker 3: I told her we got to get her a little inspector cap and she's got to start smoking a pipe home yes, trying to get at a crop in like in one of Auntry.
Speaker 1: I was like, yo, you.
Speaker 3: Gotta crop a hat in and then pipe in your mouth in a picture and I'll use it on the show and she's like, you're crazy.
Speaker 1: But but uh yeah, so we have that.
Speaker 3: And another listener and fan from the Element did send me something that I actually find interesting. Not totally pertaining to this, but I just find it interesting overall. I mean, could it just have been, you know, coincidence and just a horrible thing that happened, Yeah, I'm sure. Could this have also maybe have been done on purpose? Yeah, I think that's possible. But there was a patent. You know, there was the Patent Office in the United States in eighteen thirty six December fifteenth, eighteen thirty six, and Jamatri people that's forty five hitted together when the US Patent Office caught fire. Up until eighteen thirty six, with patents, there was no numbers to them. It was basically just like I even think the one that I'm the first one I'm showing, it's basically just like someone stating something and there was two witnesses. It's like no registered number nothing, So like technically anything prior to this, there's no proof of so you know, I don't you know, could you have maybe I knew of a patent and then when it went burnt down, Oh that's mine now and I'll just rewrite it, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like you know, who knows?
Speaker 3: You know, I guess maybe the history of patents to begin with could be lost.
Speaker 1: We may not you know know who really.
Speaker 2: Middle intellectual property?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just didn't want to bring that up.
Speaker 3: That in eighteen thirty six there was a fire and all of them pretty much prior to that were gone done.
Speaker 1: And then after that is when they.
Speaker 3: Started, like you know, actually giving them run numbers and making it a little bit more professional. So, you know, I don't know if it was actually whether modification patents back then.
Speaker 1: That's really old. But you know, if there was, I guess there's no proof of it anymore as well.
Speaker 2: We can't know for sure. And it's funny too. Some of the older patents, like the diagrams, like the drawings, almost looks like somebody just like drew it on a napkin.
Speaker 1: Patent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's my idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some of them, I don't even think I even showed the diagrams because it just like a couple of pages. But yeah, yeah, they were as much as it would literally be as if any of us actually just drew something on a sheet of paper on a desk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, how does this equate to like the actual invention you're talking about? But I'm not the scientist or the inventor, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: There you go. Yeah, all right, so well I'll get this. I'll get this going. I'll get this putty started.
Speaker 3: In the United States Penn Office, I got Louis Gafman of Chicago, Illinois method of producing rainfall specification forming part of letters patent number.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna read off this whole.
Speaker 3: Thing, but this was the application was filed in July sixteenth, eighteen ninety one, and I ended up going into effect, I guess November tenth, eighteen ninety one.
Speaker 1: So this is old eighteen ninety one.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: To all whom it may concern.
Speaker 3: Be it known that I, Lewis Gathman, a citizen in the United States of America residing at Chicago, in the County of Crook and state of Illinois, have invented certain new and useful improvements in methods of producing rainfall, of which the following is a specification.
Speaker 1: I'll read off a little bit of it.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to go too much into a lot of these patents to certain things that are highlighted that you can see on the screen or that I will go into some of the things. I'm more looking into as if there's chemicals being used, what they're claiming this will do, why if it says why, and some of those and the ones coming up, I'm just like, Wow, at least you're being honest here. It's like, why don't you just say we made this to funck shit up right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But yeah, so this isn't going to be me reading off, you know, twenty pages of a pat Sorry if that's what you wanted as well, But I'm sure most listeners are happy on that either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, too much. Some of it's it's very technical some of it and signs heavy and it's like, you know what, I don't understand all of this.
Speaker 3: And I, like I said, I think, really just the thing that I really want to get at for the most part, besides maybe showing why and what's being used, is really that these things actually exist.
Speaker 2: Exactly just the potential is there.
Speaker 3: Just just knowing that these exist and if these are actually like possible, you know, if these patents can actually be worked and used.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's saying enough.
Speaker 2: Honestly, does it not mean that it did?
Speaker 1: You know? That's the thing too that I was looking into with patents.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know, you know, maybe back then the ones that I'm showing now, I don't know if you actually had to show like, oh look this actually I made it happen. It might just be through theoretically and science, this should cause that, so this should work, you know it could I think something.
Speaker 2: But I would I would imagine they wouldn't grant the patent if it didn't work. Or I'm pretty sure that it would work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe they want have to go through the time of proving that it doesn't.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure how it was.
Speaker 1: And that's also another thing too. I did want to mention.
Speaker 3: Some of these patents if you start looking, if you want to start going down the rabbit hole. I really didn't want to turn this into a three hour show, but it is very interesting to know though that when it starts coming to and some of these things because of it dealing with weather, and it can be a benefit for agriculture if you're using it for a good way. Sometimes they will also go under like the Department of Agriculture and then they can get funding from the Department of Agriculture. Was technically, you know, for the government. You will now start getting funding from the government to make these things happen, so you can actually find the depending on what your real intentions is of why you're making this, you'll have the government paying you to do it as well. So, yeah, that's something I wanted to throw in there that I actually thought was very interesting from the same listener and a fan that sent me the thing about the eighteen thirty six fire also started digging into that and started finding about a lot of stuff with this, and I blame me. I appreciate it totally and I'm totally, like, very interested in it, but I was like, this is just too much to add to the show.
Speaker 1: But I did want to throw that in there.
Speaker 3: You know, I wasn't gonna start going through every pat and start seeing which one fell under that. But I know some of the ones I'm showing, I'm pretty sure they mentioned does. So with that said, let me continue. So Lewis Gathman. My invention relates to a method of producing a rainfall, and it consists in several steps here and after, fully described and specifically claimed, which when combined, served to accomplish the above named result. My method is designed to produce a condensation in the upper regions of the atmospheric air in such quantities that a cloud will be formed from which a rainfall will be precipitated. So going by this, this guy will somehow create basically a cloud that will then rain. And that's back in eighteen ninety one. The bottom it shows, you know, Lewis Gathman. Now back then, I don't know if this was a part of a way of maybe saying, yeah, this is legit.
Speaker 1: You have witnesses. I don't know how that works either. I don't know, like with.
Speaker 3: A when it comes down to like getting something notarized, I mean, I guess unless you know someone personally who does it, you kind of don't have your choice. You just go somewhere and like you can't pull something over on them.
Speaker 1: They're gonna ask to make sure that's really you for the notary.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you can pick your own witnesses as well, which would be very convenient.
Speaker 1: But you know who knows.
Speaker 3: I don't know how the exact witness stuff works, but there's two witnesses there, wh lots Or Latz.
Speaker 1: And Harry C. Kennedy Vieah Kennedy again real quick.
Speaker 3: Lewis Gathman just wanted to mention him. Real Fast was born in Handover. His father was a school teacher and instilled in his son a lifelong love of astronomy. He moved to the United States in eighteen sixty four and eventually moved to Chicago, where he lived until the end of the nineteenth century when he moved to Washington, d C. So, yeah, he came from Prussia.
Speaker 1: At the time. So I did want to mention that too, he came from Prussia. And we also have I want to ed real quick.
Speaker 3: Lewis Gafmine was an engineer and inventor who held numerous patents.
Speaker 1: In many different fields.
Speaker 3: Initially, Gatherine created equipment for screening and sifting wheat and flour and held a number of patents for these devices. In the eighteen eighties, Gatman built three astronomical observatories in the Chicago area and was working on a new type of telescope lens. His Chicago home also included a domed observatory tower. Gatherine received a pattern in the eighteen nineties based on his research.
Speaker 1: And weather modification.
Speaker 3: Gafmine later became interested in ordnance development, and in nineteen oh one and the gasmine Gun, an eighteen inch gun to be mounted on ships that was designed to send the large charges of high explosives at water level.
Speaker 2: The gun was.
Speaker 3: Tested at the government proving ground at Sandy Hook, but was rejected by the US military. Nineteen sixteen, Gathman invented a new type of battleship armor based on the use of air chambers.
Speaker 1: And shock absorbers. So, I mean he's done some.
Speaker 2: Stuff interesting man, Yes, And he died.
Speaker 1: In nineteen seventeen. And here we have.
Speaker 3: I mentioned before one of the witnesses was William H. Lutz, and we have I found couldn't find really much about him at all, but I was able to find his gravestone. And this matches, you know the time that even for the patent to be around and they're right on his gravestone. You have a gigantic uh Masonic symbol.
Speaker 1: You have the square and compass with the G in it.
Speaker 2: How appropriate?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's very convenient that a witness was a Freemason. Obviously they just.
Speaker 1: Liked that design. Maybe maybe the wife got it for maybe.
Speaker 3: She outlived him and she thought he was cute put it on there by accident, or maybe he was a Mason.
Speaker 2: I wonder if, like a lot of inventors would have been ma since.
Speaker 3: You know, I was going to try to go down that rabbit hole, especially after I found this, But again, it's really more of like I really just wanted to show that these things do exist.
Speaker 2: I know, we could go in a million directs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, you know, I'm already I'm already beyond the fact that it exists. It's like, you know, that's like when people like, well, who really formed the OTO? I I'm sure every story told to us is fabricated, but it exists. Yes, So you can spend ten years trying to figure out who started it and forget that it exists.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 3: That's like you'll never know magic because you're too worried to figure out who started the Freemasons with the GOTO.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we've got William H.
Speaker 3: Lotts April fourth, eighteen eighty to September nineteenth nineteen fifty seven, probably the same guy who witnessed this paton with that g and compass in square on his tombstone. Next one, I want to go into United States Patent Office Paul wife Weiss of Paris and Jules Verdier of Hind, France, which I thought was weird there from another country process and apparatus for the production of intense artificial clouds fogs or mists. I had to definitely include this one because of the reasoning of the second episode that's going to be coming out the whole beginning of the episode.
Speaker 1: Real quick, I'll go into it.
Speaker 3: This is patent patented April twenty seventh, nineteen twenty. I will add, though it wasn't oh wow, same year that what's his face died December tenth, nineteen seventeen. This was the application was filed, so it actually took almost ten years to to get it patented. Yeah, to whom it may concern being known that we pull Weiss engineer of seventy I think that might be seventy eighth Avenue, Henry Martin at Paris Department of the Scene in France and Jules Videre of Vadier.
Speaker 1: However, you say that.
Speaker 3: Engineer of seven rue Villa Boise, I'm messing up to somewhere in France, Citizens of the French. Why is French people patenting here? Of the French Republic have invented certain new and useful improvements in process? Maybe that's what it was through this could have been possibly That's another thing I want to add. Some of these patents are kind of like adding to old ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I say, sorry to interrupt you, but I actually have notes on the same patent from lower So we had like a list that we went through because I think it was probably an improvement on the previous patent update.
Speaker 1: Even Inspector Helen pointed that out to me.
Speaker 3: With the UK ones, She said that a lot of those were I think either kind of like going back to hours or they were like add ons to theirs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I noticed too a lot of them they have filings in different countries. So and this is not surprising that like this happens to be invented by two French people, but this is the American filing of the patent, because some of them have I noticed had like Great Britain, Denmark, Canada, US, like they're in all different all different countries.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, continue right, apparatus for the production of intense artificial clouds, fogs or mists, and do hereby declare the following to be a full, clear and exact description of the invention, such as will enables others skilled in the art to which it appertains to make and use the same. Basically, it's saying that this is what this is for the present invention renders it possible to produce very opaque artificial mists by affecting the atomization of anhydris chlorids such as titanium chlorid or static chlorid or analogous or analogious bodies in a moist a monocle atmosphere.
Speaker 2: That's funny. I literally wrote that exact thing.
Speaker 3: Oh see, and I made sure that I I highlighted that.
Speaker 1: And then at the bottom of the show, pollwise Jules Verdeer witnesses chas p Presley and Alexander bash Hole.
Speaker 3: Yeah maybe it sounds man so yeah, all right, So it mentions an hydrogenis an hydris chlorids, titanium chlorids, danta chlorid, and I mentioned chas Pea Presley and hydrous HCl response and hydrous hydrogen chlorid is a CI mission chemical and like chlorine, is a toxic inhalation hazard awesome. CI's mission related to HC eight. CI's mission related to a h CL is limited to distribution in use.
Speaker 1: So this is saying that it is toxic.
Speaker 3: When you go and look up static chloride, it says toxic inhalation, ingestion, or skin contact with material may cause severe injury or death.
Speaker 1: Now I just.
Speaker 3: Want to add I do not know the dosages, but going I'm just saying that at some dosage this stuff is toxic.
Speaker 1: I don't know if the patent whatever, but just showing.
Speaker 3: You and something I also found interesting.
Speaker 1: The process of manufacturing chlorobenzene.
Speaker 3: The witness for that was JP Presley as well, Yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: So I just wanted to throw that in there. I thought that was interesting. And chlorobenzene.
Speaker 3: Is an aromatic organic compound and chemical formula blah blah blah. Chloro Benzene was once was used in manufacture of pesticides, most notably DDT. If anybody knows anything about DDT, I don't have to say any more about that.
Speaker 1: If you don't know anything about DDT, you look it up.
Speaker 2: Wait, year was that pattern that was the nineteen seventeen one.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh, that's this patent.
Speaker 3: Nineteen sixteen, because the chemical was made prior to the patent.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: Yes, So the patent for that chemical came out in nineteen sixteen.
Speaker 1: And Chas P.
Speaker 3: Presley was a witness to that, and he was a witness to the other weather modification pattern.
Speaker 1: I just showed you that had something that can be toxic.
Speaker 3: Again, like I said, I don't know if it's being used toxic with that patent, but yeah, you know what I'm getting at.
Speaker 1: Definitely on to the next one, the Rainmaker. Some reason is that like a I feel like that's a book. It's like a legal book or something.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe yeah, like a Tom Cruise movie or something. Or John Christiaan novel.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I was thinking of a Christian novel. Yeahs I read it. It's funny how many people start reading war books after they get locked up in prison, and I.
Speaker 1: Was one of them too. But I was like, yo, I was like, why are we reading this while we're locked up?
Speaker 3: I need to be reminded about the quits system anymore. I guess when you're in jail you want to read about other motherfuckers getting locked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah he got it too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not alone, even.
Speaker 1: Though it is just a book.
Speaker 3: The United States Patton Office, James M. Quadre of Los Angeles, California.
Speaker 1: The rain Rainmaker. This was Oh wow, see I must have went out of order. This actually came out prior to the other one. This was Paton did July fourteenth, nineteen fourteen, and the application filed it was August six, nineteen thirteen. Be it known that I, James R.
Speaker 3: Cordre, citizen of the United States, residing at Los Angeles, in the County of Los Angeles, in state of California, have invented certain new and useful improvements in rain makers, of which the following is a specification. My invention relates to methods of and apparatus for producing rain, and the object of my invention is to provide a method which may be employed in those sections of the world where rainfalls occur at widely separated periodic intervals to produce rain during what is ordinarly ordinarily known as a dry season.
Speaker 1: So they are saying that in this.
Speaker 3: You know, when some of the ones that I'm going to go into, it will also specify Yeah, that you know this stuff can Like this is saying, you know, we could use this for places where there's dry crops, you know, when.
Speaker 1: You need rain. You know we could do this to help keep the crops going.
Speaker 3: Some of them will actually even tell you it may not be used for such a good thing.
Speaker 1: Well, this one so far is also.
Speaker 3: But one thing I did want to include is some of the stuff that's used in this one in the drawings which I'm not showing. Figure one illustrates a tethered balloon employed in testing the conditions of the atmosphere to determine.
Speaker 1: The exact method or treatment to pursue.
Speaker 3: Figure two illustrates one of a number of balloons employed in raising powder and chloride of potash and exploding the powder and so scattering the potash. Figure three illustrates one of a number of balloons employed in raising powder and water, the powder being exploded to scatter the water.
Speaker 1: Figure four illustrates one even.
Speaker 3: This one blows my mind, one of a number of balloons to be employed in raising a tank containing sulfuric acid and crushed bone, the bone and acid being intended as a steady means for generating nitrogen.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, all okay then.
Speaker 3: Man, okay, James m Quadre, you go with your bets.
Speaker 2: This vision of like this mad scientist just like combining like all these beakers like boom, Yes, like I got something here. She was like, oh man, this is I don't even think of that.
Speaker 3: This is that moment when I was talking about before and I don't know what intro was in it.
Speaker 1: May not even have mentioned it in this show. Uh just tried so many times.
Speaker 3: But yeah, right, you know this is that point where it's like, is this where the theory is d comes into plane? Is it like the scientist is like thinking in his head like all right, bones have something in them that, once mixed.
Speaker 1: With what this chemical compound is, you should get this. Like I'm hoping that's what this is, but I'm sure it probably is. Yeah, I hope it's probably been tested and proven.
Speaker 3: But maybe this is one of those things where it's just you know, in theory.
Speaker 2: To be tested on a small scale and then just theorize on a larger scale. We hope.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 1: Ah, Then another one I have.
Speaker 3: I just honestly I think that that thing saying that it can produce clouds terrain, I mean that's proof right there that can manipulate weather, and I just thought the sopheric acid and bones was was enough.
Speaker 1: So I'm moving on from that.
Speaker 3: One United States Patent Office process for controlling whether Harvey M. Brandall Wilton a signer to WC Inc, a corporation of Delaware. That is another thing too, and it was kind of I didn't want to go too crazy down that rabbit hole WC Inc. If you start looking into what they're into that company, that could be almost another conspiracy theory in itself. People looking to look into that, you know, I highly suggest it look into other patents they've done, people.
Speaker 1: And stuff that have been associated with it.
Speaker 3: Again, that was even something that was brought to my attention from the same person went to eighteen thirty six. They started looking into some patents and came across that company and found some of the interesting stuff. I did so I was not going to drag this out. Uh. This invention relates to a process affecting changes in weather conditions, more specifically, the process for dissipating clouds and clouds and fog by clearing the atmosphere of moisture particles.
Speaker 1: That are large enough to be visible and yet not large.
Speaker 3: Enough to fall out of suspension in the gases of the atmosphere. Specifically, an object of this intention is to maintain contact weather conditions at airports, air traffic zones and centers, and on airways by reducing economic reducing the amount.
Speaker 1: Of visible water vapor blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Another object object of this invention is to control weather, which causes hail damage, lightning, and interferences with wave transmissions by the reduction of visible water vapor through the dissipation of clouds. Another object of this invention is the control of weather by dissipating typhoons, hurricanes, and other storm centers by the dissipation of the convective clouds forming the weather.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: It goes on to even mention that is to control weather through snow and sleep and the control of weather causing snow in sleep in heavily populated areas where large quantities are particularly undesirable because of its effect on traffic conditions. So I guess if somebody wants to control traffic instead of closing down bridges, Like who was that guy, that fat Republican that was running with Trump? Oh? Yes, yeah, he killed just close down bridges.
Speaker 1: I guess we can just cause snow inhale in sleep.
Speaker 2: Where was this invention for the snow and buffalo recently? Right?
Speaker 3: Another object of the present invention is the process of dissipating weather frontal systems which cause floods to continuous rains. And another object of the present invention is to provide rain in designated areas by use of my weather control process. It even said to help provide desirable weather for sport events.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: So back then in nineteen forty eight, I guess they're already realizing that, you know, weather could be a problem for making money in sporting events.
Speaker 2: I wonder if Super Bowl was already around.
Speaker 3: But I did find that interesting that it even did say that part of this is to control the weather and causing snow and sleet and heavily populated areas where it's particularly undesirable.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, that's the process for controlling weather. US's United States Patent Office nineteen forty eight eight to seventh.
Speaker 1: I have another one here.
Speaker 3: United States Patent Office Generation of Electrical Fields. Some of these are gonna be a little bit shorter with I just find it interesting that they're playing with electricity in the skies application May fifteenth, nineteen fifty six. This invention relates to the conversion of mechanical engine energy into electrical energy, and more particularly to a regenerative system for charging bodies or clouds. So back in nineteen fifty nine, was patented in April seventh.
Speaker 1: By then, they seems to me that.
Speaker 3: They understood shooting electricity up into the clouds is going to make a change or up into the skies. Yeah, so I think that's like the reason I'm bringing that up is because I think that might be a little bit more high tech for that time than people.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were actually.
Speaker 3: Doing that by then, and like knew that that would change stuff. But uh yeah, I'm not going to really go into that one too much.
Speaker 1: The uh, the one thing though, why do I.
Speaker 3: Bernard Vonnaguet, I wanted to mention was the one who did this. Maybe some people might think that Vonnegut sounds familiar. Bernard Vonnegut was an American atmospheric scientist credited with discovering the silver iodide or iodide could be used effectively in cloud seating to produce snow and rain. He was the older brother of American novelist Kurt Vonnegut.
Speaker 2: Oh so, yeah, my name is And.
Speaker 3: Of course he started work in nineteen forty five at the General Electric Research Laboratory in Scheductity, New York.
Speaker 1: You couldn't leave New York out of this.
Speaker 2: Got to be in there somewhere.
Speaker 1: God, I always have to have some weird thing coming from.
Speaker 2: Is that upstate?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's yeah, that's going on is upstate? Everything weird is upstate New York.
Speaker 3: Yeah, only you have the Son of Sam was kind of like on the verge of going upstate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it.
Speaker 3: Probably like fifteen twenty minutes closer, he would have actually probably been considered like in the Five Boroughs, but next one and now I am covering covering some of the stuff from the UK. There's a UK patent application and the date of that is data filing December third, twenty ten, date lodged UH September one, twenty twelve. The applicants is Davidson Technology Limited, and the inventors are Peter Davidson, Hugh Edmund Murray Hunt and Christopher John Burgoyne. And the title of the invention Atmospheric Delivery System abstract title Method of Transporting Solid Particles having a refractive index greater than one point four.
Speaker 1: Into the atmosphere.
Speaker 3: So basically this thing pretty much is like a patent to like, I think, like drop stuff, And the present invention relates to a method for transporting and dispersing particles into the Earth at Earth's stratosphere.
Speaker 2: I think it's from ground particles.
Speaker 3: Up, particularly to achieve a global or local cooling effect. That's the main thing behind that summary of the invention. Thus, the invention relates to a method of transporting transporting solid particles having again the refractive index are greater than one point four the atmosphere. The method comprising transporting the particles via a conduit from a substantially ground level location to an elevated location and dispersing the particles into the atmosphere just like you said, uh, by transporting particles through a conduit, you know, saying thing all over again. The lifetime of such a cloud is largely determined by the rate of depletion of particles.
Speaker 1: From the cloud. So just edded that in there.
Speaker 2: Interesting. I think I had that one also, maybe as like an update, because I think mine was from two thousand and nine. What did you say yours was?
Speaker 3: Was the same, and it does use it does mention titanium dioxide.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say that the carrier fluid that they used to like transport the particles up into the atmosphere was titanium dioxide, sodium chloride, and silicon.
Speaker 3: Yes, the only thing I think I did look those all up to the only thing that I found.
Speaker 1: Worth mentioning. I don't even think it was like anything horrible.
Speaker 3: Sunscreen and UV blocking pigments and cosmetic and skin care products. Titanium dioxide is used as a pigment sunscreen and as a pigment sunscreen and a thickener. So titanium dioxide is even used in sunscreen. So then there's another patent UK patent that is the data filing was fifteen four, two thousand and eight, so I gues say April fifteen, two thousand and eight. This one was by ser LLC And this is a high altitude atmospheric alteration system and method.
Speaker 1: The description here in generally.
Speaker 3: Relates to the field of high altitude conduits and high altitude structures capable of many applications including affecting changes.
Speaker 1: In the app atmosphere.
Speaker 2: So interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, I did look up that Serit LLC.
Speaker 2: That was the company that did this, and what is that about?
Speaker 1: They?
Speaker 3: I looked up their patents because it was it was easy to find the patents that they've done.
Speaker 1: Then to find out really what else they do?
Speaker 3: System and method for nuclear fission reactor materials who Systems and Methods for brokering data products.
Speaker 1: And if somebody is like, what's.
Speaker 3: Brokering data products, it's exactly what it sounds like. It's selling your information to people that harass you with phone goals and emails. Systems and Methods for brokering data products.
Speaker 2: So they dabble in nuclear and data selling.
Speaker 3: Great compensation determination and data brokering arrangements.
Speaker 1: So I guess need to decide how much it's worth.
Speaker 3: Two system and Methods for monitoring data brokering arrangements. Subject material in delivery device. A method may include placing a first device on a first side of a skin portion. You already know where I'm going with that, So dermals putting something on your skin.
Speaker 1: And it absorbs it.
Speaker 3: Device System and method for controllably reducing inflammatory mediators in a subject. System and Methods for obtaining analytes from a body.
Speaker 1: And this is this is done through through the dermal layer.
Speaker 3: And receiving the ejection, and you know, the whatever it's being ejected from the skin, it can do that too. So being able to read stuff coming out of your skin and being able to put stuff into your skin. One of the people that was on that that last one that I did, Nathan merveled Rhu, formally chief Technology officer at Microsoft, is co founder of Intellectual Ventures and the principal author of Modernist Cuisine.
Speaker 1: So but basically this guy, I mean, he's at Microsoft. I just found that interesting too.
Speaker 3: Your Microsoft is involved, Your guy who's involved with Microsoft is involved with these patents.
Speaker 2: Surprising.
Speaker 3: Lowell Wood is an American astrophysicist who has been involved with the Strategic Defensive Initiative and with geoengineering studies. He has been affiliated with Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in Hoover Institution and chaired the EMP Commission.
Speaker 1: There's just another person that I thought was rather interesting with.
Speaker 3: His connections, and he is a prolific inventor enlisted on one thousand, seven hundred and sixty one US patents as of August twenty first, two thousand and eighteen would passed Thomas Edison on June thirtieth in twenty fifteen, becoming the old time most prolific inventor from the United States based on the u of the issued US utility patents. So in the United States, this guy has the most patents as well.
Speaker 2: That's crazy political work.
Speaker 1: He's worked with global think tanks are global warming.
Speaker 2: Of course? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Lowell Elwood University of California, Physicist Member and Director's Technical Staff. Lowell Wood, PhD is an astrophysicist at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. His research contributed to the international effort to achieve controlled themo nuclear fusion through the use of lasers He's developed, he's collaborated on development of X rayles.
Speaker 1: So this guy's Oh.
Speaker 3: He's best known for his role in design and development in early stage testing of space based defenses against ballistic missiles attack.
Speaker 1: His concept cold Brilliant.
Speaker 3: Pebbles was adopted by the Pentagon as the most technically act.
Speaker 1: Of missile defense proposals. Wow, yeah, you can look that up.
Speaker 3: He's he's come up with that. It almost reminded me like that shift from fucking Iron Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, in all this talk of like nuclear fission is reminded me of the series Dark, which I know our listener Eliza will Lisa Sorry, she'll appreciate that because he and I talk about that show all the time.
Speaker 3: Patents by inventor Christopher John Burgoyne Atmospheric Delivery System, high altitude Platform, high altitude Platform, high altitude platform, another high altitude platform, atmospheric delivery system.
Speaker 1: So I was just showing those guys. They all I thought they were all kind of interesting people too. Behind that pat Mary, I couldn't find much on that company, and that is the end of whatever I.
Speaker 3: Had to cover on patents, And now we have whatever Teresa looked into because we kind of we kind of came up with a bunch of patents and just split them up.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, on to yours.
Speaker 2: Well that's very interesting, thank you. Actually, it's funny because two of them that you covered irs.
Speaker 1: On may have happened with further ones.
Speaker 3: When I started noticing them refer back to other ones, I was like, she may end up getting stuck with ones that refer back to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think it just speaks to the relevance of them because we probably both picked them out based on the titles, being like, oh, that seems like it would be relevant to the other things that we're going to talk about in the other episodes, right, So okay, so I have notes on a few that kind of stood out to me. So the first one is a patent for a method for dispersing natural atmospheric fogs and clouds. So again going back to the fogs. The inventor is Roger T. Stone, who I could not find much information on because Rogerstone. Yeah, so everything that comes up is about, you know, the more modern Roger Stone, like, h yeah, I don't think they're the same person. So this patent was filed October thirteenth, nineteen fifty nine, and was filed by Finn Case. I don't know how you say, the Copnam Industry Tribby Limited, I don't know, in San Jose, Costa Rica. So I do think though it's an American patent. So basically, what it's about is dissolving alcohols into liquids so that they can maintain their liquids state under pressure in a sealed container, and then they would disperse the alcohol solution with the propellant into the air. So this is unlike the two more common methods of dispersing or cloud seating. So in this method, it's like the powder and the liquid is in two separate containers and then it gets shot out of the plane and it combines in the air, whereas before they would combine the powder and the liquid on the ground and then this cuts out like that whole labor process and then load that into the plane. So they just load the two separate things, the plane flies and it combines in the atmosphere basically. So the two other more common methods of cloud seating was solid carbon dioxide or silver iodide. But the pro of using this method with an alcohol solution is that it could be done at warmer temperatures and lower heights in the atmosphere because apparently for the silver iodide method and carbon dioxide method you have to be much higher up because you need a cold temperature.
Speaker 1: Gotcha okay, yes.
Speaker 2: So this massive water droplets method includes alcohols like syl alcohol, methyl propyl isoml tertiary beautile alcohols in a dispersed form, so obviously highly chemical.
Speaker 1: Shit, right, What was that againeen fifty nine?
Speaker 2: You said, yes, it was filed in fifty nine.
Speaker 1: What was the exact reasoning? What was it cold again? I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Uh So the title of the pattern is method for dispersing natural atmosphere fogs and clouds. Yeah, so basically cloud seating.
Speaker 1: Yes, so you know that's old the ship in nineteen fifty nine still.
Speaker 2: To me, right, yeah, it is, so, you know.
Speaker 1: Imagine, and that's like a movement on something they've been doing.
Speaker 2: Already, right, yeah, exactly. So the next one that I had was a patent from October thirteenth, nineteen fifty eight, and it was approved in sixty one. The inventor is Louis d Utin, and it's a patent for insecticide dusting, a device that would be attached to a plane. So just showing that you know how insecticide dusting works. So this invention also would eliminate the labor process of combining the powder and the liquid on the ground. It also combines it in the air being projected out of a plane at low level flight.
Speaker 1: That's right. I was going to mention that before.
Speaker 3: I've been like, why didn't they actually combine it the first time too?
Speaker 1: Right, Well, yeah, I guess let's just get it going first.
Speaker 2: Apparently, So when I was reading some of the details of the patents. Apparently when they combine it on the ground first and then fly with the made solution, it can clog the pipes or ducks or whatever they used to like project it out of the plane. So apparently pumping them out separately is better. Gotcha to interesting, But yeah, there's just a quick one on that. I just found it interesting with like insecticide use all the way back to like nineteen sixty one, and then like does that relate to DDT and like polio outbreak.
Speaker 3: Is I mean it's I mean, that's even another thing. Honestly, even going back a while ago, probably within our lifetime, there has been stuff that was considered okay and now it.
Speaker 2: Is like you can't use it totally right now?
Speaker 1: How much it was being used in the past and for what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, like now, you know, I think a big concern is quite estate, which is basically the same chemical as round up, like the weed killer, and they spray that shit on everything. So it's like, are these like you know, influx of allergies, skin conditions.
Speaker 3: It's like almost every thirty or forty years it's like, oh, this other pesticide is no good.
Speaker 2: Now, right, let's try this one.
Speaker 1: Oh yea, let's make this one years later. Oh that one was no good now too? Next?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well interesting me. I also watched a little bit of the Frankensky's documentary which is all about chemtrails and you know the company Monsanto, Right, so they have developed like seeds for aluminum resistant crops, so everyone else's crops won't grow as well, but there's will remain unaffected by all these pollutants and chemicals in the atmosphere. So it just went an application of this technology, right, another one that it had as a patent from nineteen sixty four. The inventor's name is Stuart L. Seaton, and it's a means for communicating through a layer of ionized gas. And this stuff I find really interesting because there's a couple patents like this that I found, And Okay, it's a little bit complex, so I'm just gonna read what I wrote. So this invention relates to the modulation of electromagnetic waves and commuting through communicating through a layer of ionized gases. So when space vehicles are traveling at hypersonic speed, which is mock ten or higher and enter or leave the planetary atmosphere, vehicle becomes surrounded by a layer of plasma that blocks or obstructs electromagnetic wave communication. This invention applies a modulated magnetic field to the layer of plasma to make measuring the conditions inside the layer of gas possible. It's a new way of modulating electromagnetic waves and communicating through ionized gases. So, I don't know, I found that interesting just relating to more like modern applications what we're seeing with maybe like increased electromagnetic frequency in our own life, and do they manipulate weather through that, you know, with like harp I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know that was interesting, and that electricity because I wanted to show that, like I don't know, like the electricity, and then like certain metals or chemicals that are in the air, Like does all that start like.
Speaker 1: Interacting with each other exactly.
Speaker 2: I think that's the whole purpose of it, you know, is to put these chemicals in the air so that they are able to interact with an electrical interface, almost.
Speaker 1: Right, yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So another one that they had is another rain maker. So you talked about a rain maker. I think this is a different patent. This is a little bit more modern one. I think yours was earlier. So this is from July twenty fifth, nineteen sixty from inventor Robert K. Jones in Walnut Creek, California. So it's a device that processes and produces rain. The device emulates nature in producing rainfall by reducing atmosphere pressure and temperature below the typical ambient temperature. It induces rain and the volume of air treated and creates a large seating area which increases the probability of inducing precipitation. So I find that interesting too, was like when you were talking about it also the rain making patterns that why do they not apply this to you know, say an area like California when they have like water shortages or like droughts. Why don't they apply this in Libya or like Syria where they have like hunger problem because they can't produce enough crops because it's too dry? You know, why don't they apply these things in a positive manner?
Speaker 3: Good point, because I really do think about it. If these things exist, why is there so many problems of other places?
Speaker 1: Though? Right from within this.
Speaker 2: Country, even just within the United States.
Speaker 1: These things exist and can fix those problems.
Speaker 2: Exactly, Like what is stopping you then from you know, helping your country out.
Speaker 1: Whereas maybe some of the horrible weather actually just those.
Speaker 2: Exactly. Oh man, okay, So another one I have is from January eleventh, nineteen sixty eight, so almost to the exact day. I think we're January twelfth today. So the two inventors are Mario di Grossi and Pietro py Lombardini to Italian dudes. And the current assignee of the patent is Raytheonco, which I actually didn't look into, but we should. So this pattern was about a means for generating and controlling an ionized cloud in the ionosphere. Again about transmit in communication signals directed at an ionized cloud, so the cloud would transmit and propagate communication signals within the ionospheric signal trapping the wavelength ducked that encircles the entire Earth. Dould I find that, like, yeah, apparently, so.
Speaker 1: They're they're like kind of like admitting in there that there's something that.
Speaker 2: That's interesting playing with like the ether.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm when to come up with I know they've I can't think of the name that sometimes they say is like I think of like this traveling air like the goldst Oh, they're saying that there's basically something they know of that actually circles the whole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess yeah, I mean we're not like you know, but.
Speaker 1: Is that like, could that just be like a lay line of energy?
Speaker 2: It could be, and like the ion a sphere, I must have an electrical charge, and so basically are they just like hacking into the electrical system of the Earth's atmosphere or whatever applications they want to use it for. It's very interesting, right, So I think that's that all I had for some American ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like that's like the secret and him when they say you can't keep stealing electric from the farmer.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's that's why.
Speaker 3: That's why she had to do what she had to do, because they had to you know. That was the reasoning behind everything was happening in that show, just because they had to stop stealing electric from the farmer.
Speaker 2: Interesting. You know what, I have actually never seen that interesting. Okay, I just have a few more if you want me.
Speaker 1: To keep going, keep going. Yeah, I've only been fifteen minutes. I went for forty five.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you're that was going quick. But it's all good. So was this one oh, this is the one you already covered, so I'm not going to talk about it.
Speaker 1: It was the.
Speaker 2: Process and apparatus for the production of intense artificial clouds, fogs and MISS. So intense fogs, clouds and miss that's what stay tuned for the next episode because we talk all about that. Uh oh yeah, this one, this is the most interesting one to me, okay, but it's super technical, so I'm just gonna read the abstract after I describe it. So this is a more modern pattern from January twelfth today, twenty ten, and it was filed in two thousand and seven, so it's an RFID Environmental manipulation inventi fi D is that like, yeah right, weird okay? And its inventor was James Neil Rogers from Langley, British Columbia, a Canadian, which I found interesting, and it does include aluminium oxide among things. But I'm just going to read some of the abstract because honestly, I don't know any other way to explain it other than I just read it to you. So it says a system and method to reduce signal to noise ratio within an RIFID enabled warehouse or distribution center by introducing highly reflective aluminum oxide particulate into the atmospheric environment of the warehouse or distribution center. The aluminum oxide will be compromised of nanosize particulate manufactured in an aerosol format. This particulate will be introduced into the environment through the auspices of the heating, ventilation and air conditioning mechanism associated with the environment. The levels of particulate will be monitored through the use of strategically placed sensors in order to maintain regulatory compliance. Furthermore, the signal to noise ratio will be enhanced by reducing ambient noise emanating from light fixtures in the environment through the strategic placement of inferential filters. Furthermore, the signal to noise ratio from man made sources will be reduced by using horizontally configured backscatter transmitting a TENNA within the environment at I don't even know exactly what that means, but it doesn't sound good to me with like the RFID situation concerning I would say, interestingly, also in some of our research, like the list that you and I were working off of for this, like you know, one hundred US weather patents or whatever. Some of the warm modern ones that I went through, from like the two thousands onwards, if you click on it to find out information about it, it's like a dead link. So I found that odd. I mean, you could probably pop the patent number into like a patent search and find out more, but I didn't have a ton of time to do that. But actually, I just save that link.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna leave the link in the bottoms or anybody wants to. Yeah, you want to patents, there's all. There's actually a few type of sites that you will actually find, like sites listing old weather patents.
Speaker 2: Totally. Just the one thing I wanted to say about the more modern patents is that they do get into more nanofibers nanotech. Like I wanna let me see if I can read off some titles of the patents here. One from year two thousand is for a solar powered airplane. I don't know how well that would work. Let's see. Yeah, So Process and Apparatus for the production of nanofibers Electrodynamic Particle size Analyzer. That's from two thousand and three. Method for extracting in sequestering carbon dioxide from two thousand and five probably climate change related the RFID environmental manipulation geoengineering method of business using carbon counterbalance credits from twenty twelve. So I found that interesting considering, you know, we may be moving toward a social credit type of system, and then the environment will be linked to that, climate change will be linked to that. On from February twenty thirteen, charge seed cloud as a method for increasing particle collisions and for scavenging airborne biological agents and other contaminants.
Speaker 1: Contabinants.
Speaker 2: Pretty sure that's what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Now read that name off again.
Speaker 2: Okay, So from twenty thirteen, charge seed cloud as a method for racing particle collisions and for scavenging airborne biological agents and other contaminants.
Speaker 1: Wonderful.
Speaker 2: So scavenging would imply that they're trying to clean the atmosphere. I feel like would be to like gather the contaminants. But could you likewise spread the condaminants that you want?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: I don't know. So those are the American ones there are. There's one UK one that Helen had kindly sent us that I'll go over quick. So it's the UK patent from November thirteenth, two thousand and nine. The applicant is Rolls Royce PLC. And I don't know, is that like the same company as Rolls Royce, like the car Okay, So the inventor was Christopher Graham Bright. And it's about moisture dispersion. So it's this claim is to reduce moisture in the air with on trails of an aircraft freezes the water to form ice crystals by producing ions produced using microwaves, UV radiation, X rays, gamma rays, corpuscular radiation lasers, or by applying electrical potential to the air. So again, electricity in the air, playing with ions, this kind of thing.
Speaker 1: And now that was a UK one.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, around two thousand and nine.
Speaker 1: Do you know the name? What was the names on there?
Speaker 2: Again, there's only one name, Christopher Graham Bright and it was from Rollsworfs plc. Maybe you never know, yeah, exactly right. So I don't know. That's what I got about that. I just wonder always why, like if there's the potential to remove carbon dioxide, they say carbon dioxide is such a problem. Is there's a potential to remove that or remove contaminants.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're going to do it's just fly over fucking wuhan and we will have been.
Speaker 2: Okay then, right, yeah, could we have could we have prevented the spread of COVID nineteen just.
Speaker 3: Put planes up on the coasts and you know, catch it as it before it crosses into the border.
Speaker 2: Right. But if they if they know that, you know, contaminants are linked to certain illnesses, would they then use that knowledge to cause illnesses? Also? Right? That's my thing, that's my conclusion from the fun little exercise. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I just thought, uh, it was just really interesting looking into and seeing what's not conspiratorial and what's actually legit on paper, scientifically said, you know, patented, you know that they're admitting to actually being able to do when it comes to really I guess weather modification.
Speaker 1: And there is even other things that are on that.
Speaker 3: List, and I think you had mentioned it before. Some patterns are just like ways of helping planes, I guess.
Speaker 1: Disperse to do certain things that would help with the weather modification.
Speaker 2: You know, totally. Yeah, and even just a couple of things that I had learned from the franken Sky's documentary just to kind of like conclude, I guess, like they even created the first smoke screen in nineteen twenty three from the US Air Service. I'm sure some people have probably seen that clip rolling around on TikTok or Instagram, and it's like a plane flying and it's a very opaque like solid smoke screen comes across the ocean, and it can literally just like camouflage like a whole fleet of ships if they wanted to write. There's also been like Project Serious, Project Cumulus, Project Skyfire, Project Skywater, project Storm Fury, like these are whether manipulation projects from the government that are not a conspiracy.
Speaker 3: Me and you even mentioned that at one point. I think one of us was probably you who had mentioned. I think there was like I came across something where they were saying that they can even disguise like ships out and sea and stuff with like, yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that there's a couple theories on that, and a couple almost like urban legend type of theories about that, but apparently it is possible. And there's even like Project Popeye, which are from nineteen sixty six to seventy two, which is all about weather warfare, so manipulating, you know, whether against the enemy, and I'm pretty sure they probably experimented on that a bit in Vietnam War too.
Speaker 3: See, and this will even almost kind of go back to what I was mentioning in the beginning. You have somebody who has this idea. Now, regardless if it was for positive negative, or just.
Speaker 1: The fact that this is doable.
Speaker 3: It came up with something, and then the government is like, oh, this might help with the Department of Agriculture, right, you know, to help in a positive way, So we'll fund you since you're smart enough to come up with this and figure it out, so now you can make that thing real. And then now since that exists, we're going to use this on that country and do something else exactly, Like is it all really like we're just funding scientists to create shit that we want to use for a different reasons somewhere else. Yeah, Well, so that it's like a way of privatize, Like it's like really a version of musk.
Speaker 1: Totally privatize the.
Speaker 3: Person a worker for the government now because you're getting funded by them to make this invention.
Speaker 2: Yep, absolutely, you know. And even like harp technology aha a RP it uses frequency to manipulate the weather. So that's why like the ionization and stuff like really struck me as interesting like how far back those patterns go because they have like with harp like elf wave transmitters, which is linked to chemtrails. So this ties into like the climate change agenda as well.
Speaker 1: Gotcha.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And like the US military was even quoted as saying they wanted to control and own the weather by twenty twenty five, so we're only two years away from that.
Speaker 3: Well, they have patents messing with it since s eeteen ninety one, so they might be well on their way.
Speaker 2: Well on their way exactly. Yeah, Apparently the chemtrails purpose mostly is to help the patterns and vibrational structures that control the weather. So the substances and toxins that can conduct whatever they want to do up in the atmosphere.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, Yeah, And like I did mention before, I don't know, and even if I read them, I probably wouldn't have known, Like was what there was definitely stuff again that popped up as toxic. I don't know if the levels being used was toxic, but it was something that came up.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and I'm sure you know, all these things have accumulative effect over time. If they've been spraying you know this noticeably, I'm sure they've been spraying us for a long time subtly, but the last few years it's pretty undeniable. You know, if you just look up and observe the sky, it's not the same as when we were kids, I would say. So, I'm sure this has a cumulative effect and that's why maybe you know, linked to seeing the rise of dementia and autism and all sorts of other things, because our body is not equipped to handle in this amount.
Speaker 3: Very well said h Well, thank you very much for covering this topic with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I thought it was very informative. It wasn't as much I mean, I guess there's a conspiracy to It wasn't as much a cult or you know, magic or all that stuff. But I just thought it's just something very interesting that people should know. You know, we have a lot of conspiracy theorists being deemed nuts thinking that this stuff is happening.
Speaker 1: But yet okay, there's actually proof that it can be done.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you know, and there's hope for anyone out there. Like even my dad, who is a pilot himself, didn't believe six months ago that chemtrails were a thing, and now he's like, oh, I see it's not a contrail. I see the difference now. So if my parents can do it, anyone realizs it, you know, And I really.
Speaker 3: Do think just going forward with the other shows coming out this will you know some of these things may tied into that or just to make you wonder, does that have anything that they covered with the patents have.
Speaker 1: To do with this? You know, I thought it was all It all went together in.
Speaker 2: A way, totally ties together.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. Do you want to plug your show? Let everybody know where they can find you at as well?
Speaker 2: Besides this show, sure if they don't find me super annoying, I want to hear more. Yeah, you check out you right, Yeah, they can check out The Spiritual Gangsters. So that's on YouTube and all the major podcast platforms, and it's good chats, you know. I think people will enjoy it once they hear it. Yeah, please check it out.
Speaker 1: Awesome And yeah, her links will be on the bottom. It's also in my link tree as well.
Speaker 3: You can find the Spiritual Gangsters in there because I'm a co host of that. You can also find a Cult Rejects and Friends. The links for that the Element server. If you haven't joined the Element Server. I don't know why you haven't.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're looking for.
Speaker 3: Plenty of other shows in there on the podcast, plenty of other like channels just based on things that I don't even talk about that people are interested in. And we do have our Twin Peaks watch part going on right now. By the time this comes out, I'm not sure if you'll still.
Speaker 1: Be going, but you know, we do have one going on.
Speaker 3: We're starting season three soon, so you know, we've done the whole thing so far, the movie, the movie in the first two seasons. Yeah, so we got that going on new Twitter account. I'll just throw that in there. Check that out. My Twitter accounts in the bottom. The old one, well it's not active by me anymore, so check that out. And yeah, everything is in the bottom, all the links. If you're a first time listener, I hope you enjoyed this. I hope you found this interesting. Hope maybe we said something that made you go hmmm. You know, that's all we're trying to do, make you think or maybe make you look up all the stuff that we might have mentioned didn't even go into.
Speaker 1: You know, do your own research, make this real for you. And not make it real.
Speaker 3: Because I told you, you know, do your own work as well.
Speaker 1: Returning listener, thank you very much. That's what's up.
Speaker 3: Hit that share button and pass it on and until the next one, everybody be well later