Speaker 1: So insane, so insane.
Speaker 2: It is so insane. Bunker bunker, bunker.
Speaker 3: Loco.
Speaker 4: I got married. I got married to a funk. We got wedded, conjoined in the subway.
Speaker 5: He shot o.
Speaker 4: I am married. I'm married to Mauco. But we got joined co write is soon a subway shot.
Speaker 6: Vitamins and biscuits and minerals they come to even to My whole life is spent.
Speaker 5: What he got to? Tom m hmm, what.
Speaker 6: Of world?
Speaker 3: I'm married to amonger who.
Speaker 4: We got wedding, we got joined in the subway, shot over the road, and minerals then come to you to.
Speaker 6: And minerals then come from this year too.
Speaker 3: Fun bunk.
Speaker 4: I got married. I got married to my bunk huber who we got waded? Who we got joined?
Speaker 6: Somewhere shall I'm gonna show off something that we're all proud of. I got a browser here.
Speaker 5: This is uh jayder.
Speaker 7: I'm married to a buncle pop oh.
Speaker 8: Oh, we got better at conjoined in a subway shop.
Speaker 7: Oh oh, I'm married to a buncle pop oh by a man's metals. They come to me through a tube. My whole life it's been watching on tu whoa oh.
Speaker 8: Oh, we got weard it courtius then a subway shop. Oh we got weard a courtis in a subway shop. Oh we got wetted court us there in a subway shop.
Speaker 9: Oh oh, I got every too a fuck pap.
Speaker 10: Whoa we got ready conjoint in the subway shop for.
Speaker 7: I'm married to uncle Paphoa.
Speaker 10: I imagine made Rosie come to me through to bo like a stick watching.
Speaker 5: Down the tub.
Speaker 7: Whoa, whoa open.
Speaker 9: Ready joint to say the subway shot over?
Speaker 10: We got waiting for the s subway shops out.
Speaker 6: A welcome everybody. I wanted to remind you that you are my little Internet children, and I'm wearing a wholesome button up, dad core button up perhaps something that your own daddy is where I'm not physically biologically your daddy, although some of you might want to check with your mom to make sure that that is or isn't the case. I am, however, your mind daddy today, and just think of me as a wholesome dad core button up kind of dude today. Today we're going to have a nice chill conversation about the Tavistock institute the world's foremost brainwashing entity. Now I know for sure that I did an analysis of this, because I have a ton of notes, but I don't know where that analysis is. I want to say that maybe something happened to where I had to make it a private talk. I don't remember. It seems like maybe maybe a year ago we covered this, but I couldn't find where I covered it. So I began reading another book, as you guys know, which I have mentioned off and on, and I'm just kind of reading this one here and there, various chapters, and this is Coleman's book on socialism, One World Order, Socialist Dictation, and it's yet another history of the Tavist, I mean not Tavist talk of Fabian socialism. And of course yes it does correct connect directly to the ralph Child Empire, so that is part of this story. But this book goes really deep into the history of the FDR period and then prior to that, Woodrow Wilson and how Wilson and FDR were really the central pivot figures to move America into socialism. And of course you guys know that today we live definitely under an America that is heavily socialized in the classical Fabian socialist sense, not in a outright hardcore Marxist sense. And one thing that I appreciate about doctor Coleman, whatever you think about him, And we do have criticisms that we're going to make, so we'll get to that right away at the very beginning, before you just assume that I'm taking wholesale everything that Coleman says. I'm very aware of the criticisms, and I have criticisms too of his books. The weaknesses he does point out that I think is worth giving him credit for. On the back of the book which he wrote this in nineteen ninety eight, he said, while our attention was focused on communism in Moscow, it was actually the socialist in Washington that were actually stealing America. So he was on the right track, okay, and he did get some things wrong. He made some goofy mistakes. Now I'm very aware of Richard Grove's criticisms. I've had long conversations with Richard Grove about this book and Coleman's other books, and particularly as you guys know, we did do a full lecture through committee a three hundred maybe a year ago. But what's come back into print recently is his Tabostop book. And this was out of print for about ten years. You could not find this book for about ten years. My allergies are going crazy due to the cocaine that I snorted in giant twenty Montenna style pile. I got a Tonia Montana style pile of cocaine. Now I'm about to do a bunch of rogain. Now I'm about to do a bunch of Now I'm about to have a migraine. Y'all like that freestyle Tavista, I can see human relation. We did do a talk through this book again a year. I don't know where that talk is. I have no idea. I mean, I think it's somewhere, maybe for members. But I want to compare it to the official History of Tavistock. So we're going to see what did Coleman get correct? What things lined up? Now that HV. Dix, He's an actual person from Tavistock, and he wrote this history in nineteen seventy. It's published by Rutledge, which is an academic system based publication. And we're going to notice that a lot of the key characters that are mentioned by Coleman absolutely make up the official history of Tavistock. And so we'll look at a little bit of that and the members involved. But the reason we're talking about Tavistak is because we couldn't get to where we are without a lot of of cunning, strategy, planning and tactics. Now, remember, most of the right wing people today, the normy conservative world, still has not figured out that it's actually a designed plan of what happened. They think that it's just one damn thing after another in history. There's no strategy, there's no cunning, there's no organizational structure or plan too a long term destabilization and destruction of Western civilization. And so what we do, as you know, is we lecture through on my channel. One of the things we do we lecture through the writings of the elite from their perspective. That's the majority of the big texts that we've lectured through. This is the Global Elite book series. Man, allergies are going crazy today, and every now and then we do kind of step into the domain of the prophetic conspiracy theorizers. And one of those that's very famous and been around for a long time is doctor John Coleman. Now we don't exactly know for sure if doctor John Coleman really was in British intelligence. This is his claim. I'm not saying that he wasn't, but I'm not saying that he was. We don't exactly know what we have are many of his books. If you remember back in the day in the old School Lord Baltimore, days before doctor Coleman passed away, he was on Lord Baltimore many times. I remember listening to many interviews with doctor John Coleman. And there's a couple key criticisms we want to make. First of all, it would have been good. And again he was Boomer, you know, or maybe even a little older than Boomer, so he wasn't really interested in kind of sourcing or validating the claims. It was just kind of like, hey, you know, in British intelligence and I saw a lot of things and blah blah blah. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Right, But here's the thing about the Boomer era of this type of crew. I would say he's above the Fritz Springmeier class of people. Right, there's definitely some there's a lot more meat going on here than what we would get from say Fritz. And I'm not saying everything Fritz said was wrong, but there's a lot of kooky stuff in there, and there's a lot of reliance on very goofy, shady sources, right like John Todd, who's obviously a kind of a quack con man. And I think it really shot the Bloodlin's book in the foot for him to rely on these sort of dubious characters. But I will say first of all that it's not the case that Coleman has no bibliography. The mistake was that he didn't actually source the book very well in the actual page of the book, and maybe that was whoever printed it. But there is a bibliography. Okay, so let's see. First of all, maybe let's make this full full screen so you can see we do have a bibliography. There are quite a few sourced elite texts. They're not conspiracy texts. Most of these are in this book. Tavistock Publications. We have a lot of the texts that I cover, like Burne's and so forth. We've lectured through Brene's, We've lectured through some of these other things, doctor Kurt Lewin. So we've got Tavistock and Frankfurt School people referenced as sources. We've got some of the social engineering elites that you've heard me talk about for a long time. We've got Brazenski, We've got Hadley Cantrell, We've got Krypskaya, we've got Huxley. Okay, these are all sources in the bibliography of Tavistock. We've got doctor Gregory bateson keymk Ultra doctor as well, source documents, source works. We've got Margaret Meade, Artie Lang fdr. We've got several other Tavistock adjacent publications about the organizational man, the company man, this kind of stuff. So one, two, three, four, five, six, seven pages of bibliography. That's not too bad. Okay, So that's not terrible. It would have been nice if he had footnoted within the text, but he didn't do that. He just wrote the book and then and he does have a lot of citations, but we don't know where those citations come. So for example, here he cites Tavistock luminary, John Rollings Rees, but it doesn't really tell us where that comes from. He just says the nineteen fifty four from re Okay, so that's a valid criticism. The other books are kind of similar. For example, in the One World Socialist book, we do have an in notes of sorts. So you'll notice that we do have sources. We have a lot of CFR publications. This book has a tremendous amount of Fabian society publications, so very well sourced in that regard, because this book largely argues that socialism in America was successful through the Fabians. So here we have again another page of bibliography. He does discuss the role of Ralph Child of the Zionism plays a role. Another page of sources. So is it the case that there's no sources. Well, let's look at the other book, The Community three hundred, probably the most controversial of the books, and it does have a bibliography. Now this one, I would argue, is a little more meaty. The sources here are actually a little bit better. He even begins his sources by saying nineteen eighty four is actually a source for Fabian socialist ideology, which is something that we've been arguing as well. So you know, well, you'll notice we have a lot of older publications about the British Empire and Opium plays a big role of in this book. I actually bought a couple of these old publications that I could find that he mentions Felix Frankfurter, he argues, plays a big role. Another one of the key character that he identifies that the Rakowski interrogation identified, which again makes me think there's probably something to this, is Bruce Lockhart Memoirs of a British Agent, and he, as you guys remember, was one of the key operatives working to be liaison between Lord Milner and the Bolsheviks for British Intelligence. Now, the public story was that most of British Intelligence, and many of them I think, really did hate and oppose the Bolsheviks, but Lord Milner, because he was not necessarily opposed to Bolshevism, he was a Fabian. He wanted a positive relationship secretly with Bolsheviks, and the key operative for that was Bruce Lockhart. And again this is correct. I bought a very rare publication of the memoirs of British Intelligence operative Bruce Lockhart. This was the guy that I couldn't think of his name when we were doing the discussion with Tristan. He's not a journalist, he's a British spy. Now I have this mainline publication, but the mainline publication is I would imagine kind of whitewashed, but you see this right here, British agent br r H. Bruce Lockhart. I bought that, so I have that text. And in the last chapter he discusses his being in Moscow during the Bolshevik period. Sorry, I meant to flip over to this. There it is. As you can see, that's Bruce Lockhart. He's not a journalist. He's one of the most famous, lesser known British spies and also someone kind of at the level of Bruce Lockhart is Sidney Riley. As we talked about, the character who plays a very key role in influencing James Bond. Sidney Riley, of course was a Jewish spy for the British Empire. Who what do you know? He plays both sides? Is he against the Soviets? Is he pro Soviet? Well, he's kind of like Lord Victor Rothchild. He seems to be on both sides. But to get back to the Coleman book, he mentions a lot of the texts that you would hear me mention quickly, texts that we've gone through all the cecil roads texts are there. Now you understand this is not conspiracy theory. This is actually mainline intelligence history from Lockhart's own memoirs that he was the liaison to the Bolsheviks secretly for the British government. So what else do we have in We have Public Opinion by Walter Lippmann. Oh, turns out this is a key Tavistock text, and that's correct. So Coleman is correct about that. We have the whole history of Stanford Research Institute, Paul Erlik, the Malthusians are mentioned, history of the rock Killer family all mentioned. Razenski comes up again, Diaries of Bruce Lockhart, which I just mentioned, Edward Barnet's Engineering of Consent, Malachi Martin's History of the Jesuits, which is an odd one. I didn't expect that to be here, but it does play a role because of course, the Jesuits did, as we know from the Weimhoff book, align themselves directly with the CIA in America at least through John Courtney Murray and others at the time of Vatican two. And that is why Vatican two was able to push through so many things, so to speak, that were amenable to Americanism in the CIA. So we're going pretty deep today. By the way. Props to all you Bitcoin maxis and Bitcoin holders because we had yet another all time high today, so we're looking forward to that one hundred k coming pretty soon, I feel sure. So history of the Huxley family is in here. Limits to growth, Classics of the global elites, roundtable groups, roundtable movement, Jeremy Bentham, the famous Utilitarian pdf, Humanistic Psychology, Hadley Cantrell, Instant for Pacific Relations, Instanse Social Research. So I think that we could say that Coleman's book has flaws, but here's the thing. Overall, he pretty much got what the story was correct. The other thing that's kind of embarrassing is that he claims that the Frankfurt School guys like Adorno wrote the Beatles songs. I don't I'm not convinced of that. I've never seen evidence of that. That's just kind of an outlandish claim. It's just an assertion that he makes. So I think in a few places here and there, Coleman will be pretty much on the right track. But then they'll kind of make these leaps. And we see this unfortunately in a lot of this domain right alternative media and the so called conspiracy sphere. We've talked about two key fallacies that are always there. They always have to watch out for. If you guys, remember they are the I'm gonna mention the two and then I want to add a third one, the Texas sharpshooter fallacy and the gambler's fallacy. Those are very common in the conspiracy analysis domain, and they're really just kind of variations of because something happened in the past, or because I'm very close, then therefore this must have been the case, and this must be the conclusion. Right. But just because you roll the number five times in a row, there's nothing that dictates that you will roll a five the fourth time, right, It's a non sequitor. And so likewise, because people are associated, it doesn't necessarily follow that they are consciously involved in furthering the same agenda. They may or they may not be. And even being invited to different global events or souirays or whatever does not necessarily mean that you knew what's going on, or you were fully aware, or you know, you were party to the conspiracy. That's why we have to be very precise and not lump people together. For example, I get lumped in all the time with all kinds of crazy stuff. Oh, one time in twenty sixteen, you went on this podcast. Therefore you work with these people, right, you must be party to their conspiracy. And it's just, you know, simply not the case. For example, I went on some podcasts in twenty sixteen seventeen, and the people whose podcasts went on they went in a totally different direction. I don't have any personal like fallout or animosity with these people. But for example, a certain podcasts went in the direction of neopaganism. I don't believe in neopaganism, and I tried to argue and sort of nudge people out of the neopagan domain, and those individuals continued in that direction, and so I didn't go on that podcast anymore. But it has nothing else. It's like I didn't like fall out with it. I have some big fire or something like that. It's just that's not the direction that I'm going in and that's not what I believe. So you see what people are Still they could still say, oh, well, you see you're associated with them because of a podcast where they interviewed you in twenty sixteen, But it doesn't follow from that that I'm on the same page that I agree or whatever. No, I'm talking about twenty sixteen man I'm talking way before any of this stuff. But you see what I'm saying is like you you could you I could say, well, he was on that podcast, so they worked together. Well, it would be a non sequitor because I'm telling you what was really going on was, Yeah, I went on a podcast multiple times and I explained to them this and that and I disagree, and then we just went in different directions. So there's always this and the left does this too. Everybody knows the left does this right where they say, oh, you went on whatever, so you're part of a you know, right wing whatever, fascist organization because you had a conversation with somebody on this podcast seven years ago. It's guilt by association, right. No, it wasn't David Like. I've never never I've never talked to David Ike directly. He used to link my film analysis forever. I mean, I don't even know if he was Maybe it was his web mat I don't know if it was David Ike doing it, but I'd say ten years ago, like, I would get a lot of David Ike links and I never interacted with David Ike. He would just link my analysis. So I will say, for in the case of David Ike, though now, of course it's not Sam Hide. I went on Sam Hike a few months ago. I would go I would easily go back on Sam Hi's podcast. And by the way, if you would like to see me as part of the million dollar extreme Sam Hid universe, tell Sam Hide that now I'm talking about people. He didn't have it even have a show at this time. It's about twenty sixteen, guys. Anyway, to get back to John Coleman, I agree with Richard's critique that there's definitely some leaps that are made and some claims that are not the case. But remember, just because boomer Era and the analysts kind of had that common mistake doesn't mean that we can't derive and see and appreciate what they got right. I'm not convincing. I don't think that Ordorno wrote all the Beatles song. To me, that sounds ridiculous. Could Tavistock have played a role in furthering the importation of Far Eastern ideologies into rock and roll music in the nineteen sixties in the UK. Yes, I think that's very plausible, but I don't think that we could conclude without some kind of proof. Now I read a long paper years ago that Adorno wrote about music. And an interesting thing about Adorno was, who's the fourth member of MDE. There's a a Alex Is he the fourth Schultz? Who's I think? Yeah? Tell tweet at Sam and everybody that maybe it's time to recruit. You know what I'm saying, Maybe there needs to be a recruitment process. Maybe there needs to be tryouts. What if there was a survivor style tryout. Maybe you should tell Samuel J. Heidenstein that very thing. Let's see if we can. Let's see if we can find that beautiful, beautiful Twitter account over here. By the way, if you're not following this man over here on Twitter, you should this beautiful after acentric individual, my beautiful Nubian brother, Samuel Heidenstein, you could follow him right there. Tell tell Sam hide them. Maybe maybe there needs to be a a new person, you know, saying like a new member. Anyway, let's get back to what we were talking about. Okay, enough of this, right, you guys get the point right? So yeah, we have we can appreciate doctor Coleman's books. We don't know if he really was as deep as he was into British intelligence. I can tell you that as I work through and double check the references that I found and that I can so far, I'd say he's about eighty to eighty five percent accurate so far. So I've not seen any huge mistakes that would disqualify everything that Coleman says. Maybe somebody can just debunk it. Richard did send me a video of a British colonel or general. I forget what his role was debunking. The problem was that the debunking was really just everything this guy was saying was his word against Coleman's, and a lot of the claims that he was making against Coleman were actually things that I would I could go and verify. So it's nice to actually have the HV. Dick's history of Tavistock, which actually wasn't reprinted until pretty recently. I mean, this looks like a I mean this came out in nineteen seventy. This was reprinted in twenty fifteen, so we didn't actually have like an official history of Tavistock. I don't think on that was easily accessible until about twenty fifteen when this came out. So let's get into the Tavastok book and let's look at some of the theorists and their and their claims. Now, the other thing is that we also have the Ratiau book which came out a couple of years ago that we've covered, and that also backs up a lot of the research about the Fabian society being very central to the socializing of America and the leftist takeover. And it's not divorced from what you're seeing here with the Vatican two stuff, because Coleman, for example, has an entire chapter where he argues about the history of ecumenism and as you've heard me say, and as the Rawtu book says, ecumenism was a Rockefeller Fabian socialist project to quote, permeate and penetrate the religious sphere. This began with entities like the Riverside Church that the Rockefellers put millions of dollars into. They created their own Protestant church, that is, the Protestant Church, the Evangelical made up church, as you guys remember, that has a statue of Darwin, a statue of Jesus, a statue of Hegel, a statue of Boot and Moses. Okay, literally in the giant Rockefeller they built their own Protestant cathedral, it's called Riverside Church. The idea was that the church should be converted into a soft socialist institution, not a full on, bloody Emergencis institution, but a turn the church socialist. And one of the key Council on Foreign Relation individuals who helped to push this was a famous Protestant liberal. You probably have heard of him back in the days of I haven't actually read this person because I never found that at all interesting or worthwhile to read these sort of boring liberal boomer Protestants. But one of the most famous is Reinhold Nieber, and he was a Union Theological Scenary. Now, if you don't know, Union Theological Seminary was essentially a Rockefeller created seminary. It was one of the key institutions that they created to liberalize and socialize the Protestant Church in America. The Rockefellers found it much easier to at first, through this model liberalize and socialized Protestantism because it was so kind of fragmented. Right, All you have to do is just basically put money into throw ten million dollars over here, a build a seminary, and you can control who's who's has the chair of it, you know, each department, et cetera, et cetera. And so, starting as a minister with working class sympathies, he shared with many others a commitment to you got it, pacifism and socialism. So immediately we have the Kuchianity principles here that all Kokianity principle people believe socialism and pacifism. Nieber was a promoter and a fan of the social gospel and the de indition of true, true religion again is essentially just a kind of socialism, and he ends up being a tremendous influence on a lot of the normy NPC leaders that you might expect Martin Luther King Junior, Hillary Clinton, Hubert Humphrey, Dean Atchison, Obama a bigvenn right holding my wife, Michael and right hold neighbor hold a special blaz mark. We've got Jim Jim McCaul, even Jimmy Carter right. Neiber was also influential on the right in the United States, and the Institute of Religion and Democracy was a conservative think taint that adopted his notion of quote Christian realism, in other words, social gospel that doesn't care about theology or you know, dogmatic issues or belief in the supernatural. It's just a move towards making the church a in geo basically, so you can see why this person would be promoted. And of course he serves as professor at Harvard and Princeton. These are classic OSSCA universities, and these are institutions from which we get so much of today's liberalizing and socializing tendencies amongst the Ivy League power elite. So the plan was to again turn the church, through socialization and liberation theology, into a socialist institution, and they were very successful in doing this. They started a group called the Fellowship of Faiths, and the Fellowship of Faiths was an acumenist organization committed to the unification of the world religions. In fact, they began to discuss in the late eighteen nineties, in the early nineteen hundreds, this process of unifying all the world religions through some form of ecumenism. We've covered this many times. This is pre neiber This is going back to you maybe have heard of this, but the World Parliament of Religions in eighteen ninety three. This was a conference that was put on in eighteen ninety three, and this led to a series of conferences and meetings in nineteen oh four in Paris International Congress of the History of Religions, in London in nineteen twenty four, the Living Religions of the Empire, the British Empire in nineteen thirteen, in Chicago, nineteen thirty four the Congress World Fellowship of Faiths, and many of the attendees, including many of the women that attended, were open socialists. So this was a rabid social list hive, so to speak. But not only socialists. Many people may not have been socialist at all. But this was also supported by any Bassant, the famous Fabian who talked about a ten point plan to destroy Christianity in the West and replace it with a new age, and people like Samuel Untermeyer, I think, the famous Zionist Yes and Madame Blavatsky also played a role in theosophy being used as a as a kind of placeholder or a kind of structure that might be used to unify all these world religions. So eventually the Fellowship of Faiths turns into something you may have heard of. It's called the World Council of Churches, the World Council of Churches is a heavily Rockefeller and United Nations based institute that was run at first by a guy connected with British intelligence. Then this er Hooft, if I remember his name correctly, Visert Hooft. It's like a weird Dutch guy. And money for these organizations, as we said, came from entities like the Laura Spellman Fund, the Carnegie Endowment, and the Rockefeller Brothers Foundation. And if you know, as you guys know, this is all backed up in the gigantic official history of the Rockefeller family. That's one of the key texts, the Caller and Horovitz text that I first got back in two thousand and five. And when I bought that book, I read a bunch of it, and that's when I first called into Lord Voldemort. I might I think those clips are gone, but some of you may have even heard these right where I called in at the time, and Alex said, hey, this is a really interesting information. Why don't you write an article. I wrote a long article about the Rockefeller and Cecil Roads and Rothschell families, and eventually that's my introduction to write a few articles back in the day for I n fo wars, but eventually the strategy for this movement. This eventually included things like the Bahai faith. Bahai was a huge test bed where they thought they might be able to utilize Bahai as a potential future world religion. Theosophy, as you guys know, quickly says one of the potential contenders for one of the controlled future world religion was actually Christian Science, which didn't take off, but I think it did claim a few Hollywood people. So we got Christian Science ended up getting Val Kilmer. We did. We covered this not too long. Christian Science. It was actually more Hollywood people than I expected. And Christian Science is kind of a stupid kind of mentalist mentalism cult. It's kind of dumb. But it did apparently include no this is pulling up Christian scientists. Okay, here we go. So one of the reasons why was that Nancy Astor of the Astor family was a member of the of Christian Science, and so because she was in the elite circles, she was one of the key people pushing this. That's why at the time of the Cliveden set et cetera, the Astors they thought this might be the potential future World Religion. Somebody I saw some article claiming Joan Crawford. I don't know if that's true, but we all know probably the most famous member of Christian Science today nowadays is Val Kilmer. Let's see this, This claims Carol Channing, Joan Crawford, Doris Day, Robert duvall. I didn't know that. Interesting. Allegedly allegedly, Kelsey Grammar, Howard Hawkes. That's interesting, Val Kilmer, Ginger Rogers. Interesting. So what you notice about Mary Pickford's a lot of these early old school Hollywood people. And one of the reasons that they did this, I think is similar to the model of what scientology did right where what scientology did was say, why don't we just recruit a bunch of famous people and then you know that'll dupe everybody into joining our cult. That let's the musicians, Bruce Hornsby. Well, that's a weird one. That's just the way it is. Some things will never change, oh don't you believe anyway? But I guess the saddest part of all of that is Mad Martigan. Mad Martigan, what are you doing in Christian Science? Bro? You are a hero up to all eighties children. How could you be in Christian Science.
Speaker 7: Hello, Hello, Mine Mordigan.
Speaker 6: Let's all pray that Val Kilmer leaves this horrible cult. Anyway, for those that don't know, Christian Science is just like a dumb mentalism cult where they're like they don't believe in the deed of Christ or anything. But it's like, oh, you don't need doctors. You just kind of like think and heal yourself. It's like, anyway, this didn't end up catching on, but you can see the pattern here is that they're sort of testing the waters looking for the future world religion. Will it be Theosophy, Will it be the New Age movement that birds the New Age Movement? Will it be bahaih Will it be Christian Science. What's it going to be. It's got to be something that can have like big reach, right, Or will it be the new Vatican, the monotheistic world religion Vatican that we now have with the Abu Dhabi Faith Center, Right, We get a lot of different possibilities. The Fellowship of Faiths merged with World Zionism and then the League of Nations and then the Bahai Movement emerged in England and it formed itself into the Oxford Group which was succeeded by the moral rearmament following the close of World War Two. All of these groups played a key role in the formation of the United Nations, but really these were all just socialists, loosely speaking. And so we have the ACLU, the Committee for Economic Development, the Whole House, National Council for Women, League of Industrial Democracy, Social Democrats, Social Democrats. That's actually like that overlaps with David Bentley Hart aoc RIGHT, NATO Institute for Policy Studies, Club of Rome, Cambridge Policy Study Institute, Lucia's Trust, Aspen Institute, Stanford Research, National Organization of Women, etc. He argues that all of these were essentially socialist entities that emerged at this time out of this domain of permeating and penetrating the religious sphere, and they could not have done this without large scale gigantor money support. But how do you get everybody on board with this? Because even if you're rich, you've got zillions of dollars, you can't just do whatever you want. You really got to have mass appeal and mass support. You got to have the masses on board. That's really crucial. So the way to do that is to figure out in a scientific way, all the techniques, tactics, tricks and scientific procedures of social engineering, mind control and manipulation. That's where mass media comes in to play a key role. And the early phases of mass media at the turn of the last century where the printing press books right, that was the main forms of mass media back then, and they quickly understood that they could easily control those entities without much difficulty. And so before the Tavistock Institute was set up, we have this very important entity called Wellington House. And Wellington House was the base from which the British Government why can I not spell the British Government set up its World War One propaganda bureau. So most of the early phases of the research and PayPal, wi't let me donate to stream lambs. I think you have to? Is there something going on? Is it not working? I mean I just had Hades undeads and a super chat says I don't have a father, So I'll make you mind internet dad for now. Here's ten dollars for this dad shirt dire going dad Mo. Thank you so much. Hades. You should be able to send a superchat through either PayPal or a credit card through that right there. If it's credit card, I think give to you a stripe. So but yeah, you can send a super chat right there through stream labs. It should be working because somebody just sent one. Now, Wellington House, as we know, was this early nineteen fourteen era propaganda agency where David Lloyd George Chancelled Exchequer was given the task of setting up a British war propaganda bureau together with the Liberal MP Charles Masterman. And by the way, these are fabians. Who do we have at Wellington House? Well, guess what. It's a lot of people you might expect, Sir Arthur Conan, Doyle, GK. Chess, Rudyard Kipling, H. G. Wells, Thomas Hardy. Now wait a minute, A lot of these people are fiction writers. Absolutely, of course you're gonna have a bunch of fiction writers and British spy fiction writers doing your propaganda. Who else would write propaganda? And they came up with this thing called the Reese Report r E. E. C. This is not the Recee Committee. This is that's much later on in America. The Reese Report was a made up, totally fictitious report. Excuse me, not Bryce Report, I said Reese Bryce Report b r yse of German outrages. The Kaiser is horrible, he's just butchering people. And in fact it is well known nowadays as even this talks about. These are famous into atrocities that make it an often cited example of warfare, wartime psychological warfare and propaganda. So it's just properly, it's not real. It's wartime propaganda made up at the time of World War One at Wellington House two get support first of the British people.
Speaker 5: For World War One.
Speaker 6: Now this is again in the early phase and it ends up eventually being successful because Lord Northcliffe, who was the owner of The Times and the Daily Mail, was put in charge of enemy propaganda and all of this is what is talked about in Coleman's book. This is all accurate, so that doesn't seem to be much contention about the these mainline historical accounts of Wellington House, and this becomes via Lord north Clifton and others, the entity that will morph into Tavistock. So again we're just looking at even the mainline stuff that's not even controversial but pretty much admits everything that we're talking about. Now. Tavasot really kicks off when this original Wellington House entity morphs into the World War two era Tavistock Clinic because they wanted to study shell shock. So we had soldiers coming back from World War One and they were dissociating. They had whatever PTSD ends up being right, they had, they were having these issues and so they wanted to study what was going on with these people. By the way, if you want to support my stream, you can do so right there. If you wouldn't like and share, we only got two hundred and eighty likes, seven hundred people watching. If you want to support the stream, be shred to do so through superchats as nobody celebrating their BTC gains. I mean, if you want to support me by a bitcoin, you can right here. Shout out to whoever sent one hundred dollars in bitcoin the other day. Appreciate that, very generous of you. You can support me there, or you can support via superchats. But Wellington House, as we said, was before we get to Tavistock. I wanted to mention that the after World War One, what they decided they wanted to do was focus on the nineteen thirty six book by Oswald Spengler Decline of the West. Now, Spangler wasn't writing what he thought was a He wasn't writing some conspiracy plan. Spangler is a famous historian with a kind of unique theory of history. As you guys may or may not know, that history is characterized by these world empires that have a life cycle. So you have the Babylonian era of the ancient civilization society that was characterized by a magian worldview. If you come to the modern Western civilization of European man, Spangler characterized it as faustian, meaning that that man in the West has a faustian bargain and wants to control and dominate by technology. He's not calling it even a bad thing. He's just talking about his analysis of these phases of history. He says that Western civilization has a life cycle of birth, an apex, and then a decline, and he argued that the decline would be marked by certain factors that were already kind of going on in the nineteen thirties. And Spangler, by the way, was not a fascist. I'm not sure why people call him fascist. He was very critical of Tiny Mustache Man, and Spangler is a very fascinating character. His books are fascinating. We've talked about decline to the West in the past, but one of the key things that Spangler predicted, and he was not writing this for Tavistock, had nothing to do with Tavistock. But he wrote a famous book where he said that Western Man would be his own worst enemy because eventually Western Man would allow the importations, shall we say, of large foreign populations, who would then take over his institutions and technology and subjugate and destroy Western Man if you follow me. And that's part of the thesis of Decline of the West and other books. I think he has another book too, there's a book about Prussian socialism, and then he's got a book about essentially other people taking over our technology and using it, if that makes sense. So that's kind of a ongoing thesis in Spangler. Now, the Tavistock technocrats read this and said, hey, that's a neat analysis and all, but what if we utilize that as a strategy to actually break the West and turn it into a socialist world order, which is the only hope and salvation for man. Now, this does not mean that capitalism is perfect, but this is a move from an Enlightenment revolutionary philosophy of Adam Smith's Laise fair stuff to the next phase of revolution, which is way worse in my view. And as even Spangler said, the famous quote you may have heard of it. Spangler famously said, you cannot look behind any socialist movement without finding some capitalists supporting it. In other words, if you scratch a socialist, you'll find underneath, as you peel away the layer monopoly capital support. That's a famous Spangler statement, and Spangler's absolutely correct about that, and in fact, that essentially is the modus operandi of the Fabian socialism that the Tavasak Institute had as its modus operandi, as its strategy and technique. So to all the Matt Walshes and to all the daily wi and the normy conservatives who think that there are no such things as long term conspiracies or theory or techniques of subversion and control of a society, the Tavisak Institute is the premier example of this. Admittedly, as we will see, we are not just relying on the claims of Coleman. We are going to the actual texts of the history of it and the actual people who work there with them to craft public opinion, to crystallize public opinion others. I think Lippmann has another book called The Crystallization of Public Opinion. Now, how does this work? How do they do this? Well, one of the key things they came up with was not just war propaganda and doing a lot of you know, pioneering work in that domain, and not just studying shell shock and you know, individual trauma manipulation. We're going to get to more of the specifics what are called future shocks. But they actually came up with ideas about social justice in other words, where does social justice warrior come from? Ultimately Tavistock. They also came up with ideas like mass manipulation through public polling. Now nowadays with the Internet, far fewer people care about polls, and the younger that you get, the less people care. But back in the nineteen twenties and thirties, and let's see when was public opinion wrote so Lippmann wrote public opinion in nineteen twenty. Now, Lipmann, we're talking about OSS people out of the OSS here right at that time, because people were very interested in groupthink. And by the way, the Tavistock and put several publications out about groupthink, how to engineer manufacturer group think. They understood that people wanted to be with the winning side and the group and not be an outsider. Right. That was much more normal, I guess or commonplace in the nineteen twenties, thirties, forties and fifties. Right, And so they could very easily just make up poles lie in the polls, and you could throw polling itself engineer public opinion and consent. In other words, fifty five percent of Americans support going to Wall, and then in next week it time's out out to the Atrocida. Is seventy five percent of Americans now support going to wall.
Speaker 8: And the.
Speaker 6: Grandpa man voice on the radio telling you that seventy percent of Americans support the war means that all the good Americans are going to out support the war because the fatherly grandpa voice on the radio told me that. And I don't want to be an outsider. I want to be a patriot and support my country. We got to go to war, Grandpa radio voice told me, got to go to war? Literally? Is that like that simple? I mean, yeah, it's a whole book, but like the basis of principle, is that just lie through statistics, lie through polls. The polls don't even have to be real. I mean, who in the nineteen fifties was going to go check to see if the polls were real? Nobody? People weren't. People were probably, I think, much more deferring to authority at the time, and so they could get away with a lot more back in these days as they were making breakthroughs in social engineering and the public had not caught on to any of this. Again, remember the very first page of Burns's Propaganda, and Bernez is one of these people working with these people. Remember we've lectured through the entirety of Brenz's book many years ago, Propaganda, And on the very first page, brene says, you think you live in the democratic society where you make choices, But all of your choices are given to you, and your choices are manufactured for you, and your desires are given to you and are controlled by an elite of whom you've never heard and you don't know anything about. Now. I don't think that Brene's was directly talking about the quote illuminati. He's talking about the Tavistock Institute, the social scientists and social engineers, working at Tavistock, people from the Frankfurt School to pioneer psychological manipulation through advertising, public campaigns, polling, etc. That's what he's talking about. He's talking about people like Don Draper in Madmen as just one example. I'm not saying Don Draper runs the illuminati, know what I'm saying. Hopefully this we had a high IQ audience, right. Remember Bill Gates was seen in that famous picture a few years ago with the book How to Lie Through Statistics. So this is a very well known, precise science. This is not wack adoodle quack adoodle made up tenfold stuff. This is all very easily verifiable. Walter Lippmann and Tavistock, for example, came up with with Burnet's a term that would help the Woodrow Wilson administration that convinced the American population to be involved in the European foreign conflicts. Remember, the founding fathers had an established attitude in America that we would not be involved in European foreign conflicts. This was weaponized when Wellington House and Tabs came up with the idea of isolationism. Isolationism became a derogatory term when prior to that was any think derogatory. It's just that's the American attitude. It's America first, that was the attitude, that was the model. But these people came up with a very cunning strategy to attack and to demonize people who would be America first. I'm talking about back in the nineteen thirties, forties, et cetera, by saying that they were callous, didn't care about the human rights in other countries, they were insensitive to atrocities, et cetera, et cetera, all the stuff that they had tested out in World War One with attacking the Kaiser, the posters about the hunt H. G. Wells's propaganda posters that he came up with that we've covered in the past. And so social justice mans that America take action and be involved in these campaigns. In fact, the United States will champion and lead the charge according to the Fabians in this just world order that they want to establish. I'm not joking, that's from them. Tavastak came up with the idea that in order for this to be successful, we would need a long term plan of what are called future shocks. These would be shocks and tests to the system. This is not dead. By the way, if you remember, I think even Klaus was speaking this way not too long ago. Z And if you listen to enough of these people and their lectures and their talks, you'll hear them use this terminology quite often, right shocks to the system, future shocks. In fact, one of the global elite themselves, Alvin Toffler, wrote a whole book called Future Shock that's Tavistock ideology. The idea was that certain crisis, big scale crisis events, shock events are the things that can propel this ideology in this game plan forward large scale crises. That's why every almost every global elite text that we lectured through many of them, as you guys know, how do they always begin We are in a crisis crisis christ They always begin the same way. Whether it's Brazenski, whether it's Freethoff Copra, whether it's HG. Wells, whether it's Charles Galton Darwin. The books begin with we are in a crisis, human population, nukes, blah blah blah. One of the things that they tested out at Wellington House that was very effective in terms of propaganda was get this to call the Kaiser the Butcher of Berlin the Beast of the East come up. They come up with these wild sort of almost like like Trump tweets right, like sleepy Joe, right like the uh. And And what's funny is that Coleman argues, and I don't doubt this that when the United States wanted to go after Saddam, they literally just copied and pasted everything that that Wellington House had done with the Kaiser. And guess what what do we see nowadays with all the same types of propaganda. Asad is Hitler. Putin is Hitler, Hitler, Hitler. Every look, Bob Woodward, Putin is the Hitler of our century. Asad is Hitler. Like are you noticing a pattern? Like so all you do is just slap the person that you want to go after up with a Heatler, Right, this is a just endless left tactic. They never get old, they never get they never get tired to this. And I mean, I don't care who you are, if you're not a leftist by default, you're tiny mustache man. Asad regime Assad is using is worse than Heatler. Assad is using chemical weapons. Guess what that was all fake? You remember when they admitted that Assad was not using chemical weapons? On his own people. That was all made up. Oh are you noticing a pattern here? The atrocities, the atrocities against their own people, the butcher of Baghdad, Saddam Hussein. And this works on the dumbed down, normy audience. Let's see if we can find any old propaganda about Saddam. Saddam Hussein is worse than Hitler. Saddam is Hitler. So as you can see, Uh, this is a like literally the lowest tier of propaganda, and they still use this. It's kind of it's kind of wild, like they've never they've never stopped using this. It never stops, and eventually it becomes this It doesn't even have to make any sense. Anyone who is not Mao is Hitler. You see, that's the logic of the left here. And you could only get to this kind of a situation with the long term in depth brainwashing and social engineering that the Tavislak Institute pioneer. Now other key members of the Tavislak Institute, they utilize the Halford mckinder Heartland Rimland theory to be the kind of guide for the Royal Institute for International Affairs and the London University and London School of Economics. In fact, we must have a world state to bring in this world order is itself a phrase from Toynbee. So Toynbee, the famous Fabian socialist British intellig I think it was Verish intelligence, wasn't he. Historian and philosopher Old Toynbee is one of the key figures working at Wellington, and I think at Tavistock. So if you're looking for key operators and thinkers and movers, Toynbee is definitely up there with H. G. Wells and all these other characters that we mentioned.
Speaker 11: H G.
Speaker 6: Wells's book The Open Conspiracy is a key text that outlines the Tavistock Institute's plans. This is not for those that don't know, and we've actually through this book for many many years, over and over and over. This is not a conspiracy book, you understand. This is a book from the very people we're talking about, and it is an admitted plan and strategy from a Fabian socialist working with all of the people that we're talking about, right Ah, she Wells. And the reason he calls it an open conspiracy is that he says that we don't have to hide this, there's no there's no need to make this some kind of a secret thing. It's just simply reality and it doesn't have to be hidden. Of course, my my talk on this that never comes up even though wait, no does it here? Here we go? Oh, it comes up on some other person's channel and not my channel of course. So this is really frustrating because you know, so many of my talks are buried. You can't find half of these anymore. Here we go. Amazingly, this one comes up, so I think, yeah, so here is the original talk. This was almost eight years ago. So we've been talking about this book for eight years. This is a half and half talk or partial talk. Now he has another book that's equally as important, and well, actually there's more than one god the Invisible King that Jamie and I covered as another as she Wells book about the coming world religion, and he has where's the other one? It's called a New World Order. That one might be buried. No, it's not. Amazingly, so here's me back when I had Carba Bloat with a mustache. This is seven years ago.
Speaker 5: HG.
Speaker 6: Wells's book. Now again, I don't know why anybody at this stage could or would think that what we're talking about doesn't exist and is made up and is crazy talk, when the actual most famous authors and writers of the last century, we're part of the Fabian society working with Tavistock, admittedly saying they want a nWo, admittedly talking about all the stuff in their books, and then you insist it doesn't exist, it's made up, and you're crazy. I'm not talking about aliens, I'm not talking about Tartaria. I'm talking about verifiable public information in books that really should settle like there should be no debate, given the fact that these are real texts and these people really are who they say they are. But I would venture that I would say, what do you think Ninety to ninety five percent of the people who are awake have never heard of these books, never read these books, don't know what any of these things are about. Even though we've been talking about this for almost ten years. The books are not conspiracy books.
Speaker 8: HG.
Speaker 6: Wells was a high level freemason by admission atheist, socialist technocrat who wants to depopulate in the family, have a completely controlled, technocratic one world order and what's in Brave New World. In nineteen eighty four is what they want explicitly, end of debate. There is no debate about this. If you're debating this at this point, this is your problem. This is a U problem. So so far in the Tavistot book, it looks like we're on the right track. So far, We've got good information. And one little diddy that I was surprised to see at the beginning of the book was that because the UK was so envious and hateful towards Germany, they were really looking for at this Wellington House phase any ways, and means to destroy and bring down Germany as a competitor to the Anglo American establishment. And so they saw the need first informosts, as we said, to control the newspapers, not just control the newspapers, but to control education.
Speaker 11: And to.
Speaker 6: Essentially engineer the public through public polling and consent to flip them to be pro war, not just in the UK, but also eventually in the West and the United States. Now, if you heard my lectures that we did in My Life Talks, you know we went into detail about Colonel Edwin mandel House and President Woodrow Wilson. Did you know that the fourteen points was actually adopted from a Fabian socialist book. The fourteen Points was the part of the Fabian socialist model for a socialist world. Now, they didn't get all of this at World War One and with the League of Nations. The League of Nations ended up being a failure, even though Colonel Edwin mandel House and other Fabian socialist operatives working for Ralph Child were really pushing to alter America and bring it back under quote British Empire. Now, when people hear this, it doesn't mean like the classical British Empire of you know, seventeen hundreds. No, no, no, we're talking about a world federalist, socialist empire. That is the model that John Ruskin and Cecil Rhodes had. Okay, So they realized with the waning of the British Empire and with the rise of America and American Revolution all that, et cetera, that they were not going to be able to rebuild the British Empire as it had been in its so called glory days. And so when you have that early phase of Roads and Ruskin and people, they were talking about the white Anglo Saxon man through evolution being destined to dominate the planet. Okay, that's true, that is accurate. They did say that, and they had a Darwinian Malthusian worldview even then, and it was connected to the idea of the specific Anglo Saxon breed and stock of people. However, this changes as we begin to have the assent of the Fabian socialist model, which agrees with a lot of what the prior model had, but they do not share anything to do with anything pro white man. The Fabian socialst model says, no, no, it's not going to be a race or breed of people. That is the future. We're going to select specific elite members of any group, it doesn't matter. They will be the leaders of the future. They have to be atheistic, technocratic, et cetera, et cetera. That's why George Bernard Shaw on the the future people in the movement I'm talking about, has a famous quote where he says, when we get the technocratic order in place, you'll have to come to us, the priests class technocrats, and you'll have to convince us why we should let you live, because we have a mandate for the good of the survival the human race to mass dpop literally and he says. So remember this flips in terms of attitude from Ruskin Rhodes time away from quote Anglo saxon Man dominance to anti human attitude, only socialist technocrat dominance. They get rid of all of the race elements. This is partly why tiny mustache Man is part of the dialectical system that they want to destroy. I'm not saying tiny mustache Man was good. I'm saying that that was an older model that these people had discarded. And in fact, if you read the Rawtu book, the The Fabian Socialist, whether it's eventually Bertrand Russell the webs, I forget he mentions. I know Bernard Shaw says it, but some of the other keys they actually say that, no, no, this model is wrong. In order to get advancement for the socialist order, we will actually have to destroy honky Man. You catch my drift. So this attitude changes, and that attitude continues into the model of Tavistock and the technocrats. That is what dominates still to this day. For example, General Wesley Clark famously said Europe will have to be destroyed. I'm not saying that General Wesley Clark had some criticisms of the neocons. Okay, wow, great, that's great. There's a seven nations plank. Yeah, wow, that's true. That's great. Yeah, but he also is a proponent ultimately of this technocratic, fabian socialist agenda. Thank you, guys for those super chats. Appreciate that. Thank you so much, AC for that big fat super chat. Of course, it looks like AC is gonna win. But hey, maybe you guys can top him, or you can equal it out. I know a lot of people had some BTC celebrations today. We did hit at h a minute ago. Did we pull back a little bit for we're all waiting for we're hovering around ninety two five, okay, okay, okay, okay, we're all waiting for things to pop off, to hit one hundred k. Anyway, and as you may understand, you probably are aware. Yes, it is precisely this era of wood Wilson, Colonel Awamandel House where we get the Federal Reserve, absolutely and we begin to get Marxist ideas such as the income text. And if you doubt that, are you not familiar with the planks of the Communist Manifesto. One of them is the Fiat Central Bank abolition of the family inheritance tax. Here it is the planks of the communist manifesto at is very beginning. Thank you with that. I appreciate that. Now, remember do not misunderstand what I'm saying here. What guy is wildly wrong? I'm wrong? You want to come on in debate where I'm wrong. I'm literally at Marxist dot org. Abolition of private property, a heavy and progressive income tax, abolition of inheritance. These are planks of the communist manifesto. Free education in public schools, Communist manifesto. So you can see some examples. Centralization of bank and credit in the hands of the state. Guess what. Ultimately that's the private federal reserve. You see who's I'm wrong or who's wrong? I want that? Got to come to bate me. I mean, we're looking at the this is the Marxist communist manifesto. Now we're not fighting classical Marxists, because the Fabians are reformed Marxists who wanted to align a softer socialism with monopoly capital. So, in other words, a liberal economic elite was much more effective than these hardcore extreme policies that marx wanted right away through the proletari rising up and bloody revolution is seasing the means of production. That didn't happen. It's not going to happen. And so the Fabian said, we want a gradual, slow kill model using money.
Speaker 5: And even HG.
Speaker 6: Wells, if you guys remember I don't remember if it's it's either his New World Order book or up in Conspiracy, where HG. Well says to Marxist of his day, he says, you Marxists are stupid, He said, do you not realize that the only way the nWo will be built is through capital? He says that, don't worry. Let the capitalist elite build the infrastructure of a global order. We will then take it over. Not in a one day bloody revolution where the factory workers stop printing the funkal pops and they rise up and kill the CEO. No, We're going to wait until they build it, and we will gradually through permeation and penetration, the long march to the institutions. As Graham she said, we'll take it over and our allies will be And here's the big secret. Have always been big capital. Remember Spangler was correct when he said you can never search scratch below the surface of a socialist movement without finding mega capital behind it. This is the thing that we can never get across to the Norman Conservatives. Normy conservatives cannot understand this. They will not understand this. This is one of the roadblocks to anything actually ever changing. In order for things to actually ever change, we have to get the right to understand these points that it is not just the boobs in Washington, the idiots in Washington, doom booms and Joe Biden's it's not idiocy that's importing millions of people. It's a strategy. And by the way Coleman said in the nineteen nineties, that's exactly what they would do. Large scale importation, change the demographics, boom with a gigantic underclass, easily turn this nation into a socialist country. It's not a rocket science. It's pretty obvious. A gigantic dependent underclass that's imported on the teet of the Nanty state makes the whole country eventually socialist by design. It is not just boobs in Washington. And why can we not get the right to understand this? Why is this so difficult? It's like, it's so obvious if you actually read the actual people. Arnold Toynbee wrote, I already took down the Toynbee so now I got to get this book because this book sounds crazy. Toynbee says, quote, if we are to avoid mass unliving, he means self that humanity will destroy itself. We must have a world state. Now. It must not have a democratic form to begin with. We must build the world state. Now. That is one of the most important ideologues of the last century. Arnold Toynbee himself. I have his was It History? There's a C. Wells's Outlines of History, and then Toynbe has another offic Toynbee's book. But one of the key figures that we're talking about here in the British socialist empire saying we must have this. Thus, with the advent of Wellington House that was funded originally by the British monarchy and later by Rockefeller in Rothshaw, we would begin to have the institute, the think tank that would be the seed for which the world would be converted into a world socialist order. And to get back to the character of Bruce Lockhart, we are speaking of this famous British operative because I'll mention just this brief section that he talks about, and again this is actually correct because I have his memoirs. This is corroborated. We often hear of what Sutton talked about right in Wall Street of the Bullstreet Revolution about the support. Now, apparently I haven't checked this because I've never read Churchill and I'm not a Churchill. I think Churchill was a stewoge essentially of the same people. But apparently Churchill at what point said I gotta figure out where this is. Maybe this is in his He does mention a Churchill book at the end. I've never read Churchill, so I don't know which one it.
Speaker 8: Is, but.
Speaker 6: He mentions Winston Churchill's book. I don't remember which one. I don't see it. But anyway, Churchill apparently says the transportation of Lenin Vladimir Lenin in a sealed truck like a plague vasilis from Switzerland into Russia established Lenin and Trotsky enabled them to seize Russia by the hair of its head. So Churchill was actually admitting and alluding to the importation of Lenin and Trotsky secretly into Russia via this train, and that they had a bunch of gold given to them, millions of dollars in the sealed trainer truck transport of Lenin and his Bolshevik revolutionaries into the midst of from war turn Europe into Russia to deposit them to import their revolution, which was not the Russian Revolution, but was actually exported to Russia when I was privileged to actually study at Wellington House.
Speaker 11: This is.
Speaker 6: Coleman's claim. I was reading through Arnold Toynbee's papers, I found then Bruce Lockhart's private papers, which led me to the conclusion that without Toynbee, Bruce Lockhart and British intelligence, and without the complicity of at least five European nations, the Romanov's would not have fallen to the Bolsheviks. And by the way, Sutton says the exact same thing in his chapter on David Lloyd, George Lord Milner and Lord Milner using Bruce Lockhart as the go between to the Bolsheviks. This account must of necessity be limited to Tavistock's participation in this affair. It will not be a complete account of the skullduggery because, according to Milner's private papers, Lord Milner his aids through Tavistock were contacted through a fellow named Fritz Plattin Fritz Platten was a famous socialist. Milner was a leading Fabian, and although he eventually ended up scorning Sydney and Beatrice web, they were all still working on the same team. It was Fritz Platten who planned the logistics of the trip that oversaw the arrival of the revolutionaries to Petrograd. This was confirmed and borne out by the vinnaim Strasse files of which I was able to gain access. These files were open to certain people allowed to read them. They tallied very closely with Bruce Lockhart's account in his private papers, as well as what I was able to read from Lord Elli, Alfred Milner and the Betrayal of Russia. Now I remember Sutton says the exact same thing in his book on this, naming all the same people in the exact same account. It appears that Milner had many contacts amongst the Bolsheviks in addition to Lennon. In fact, it was to Lord Milner that Lennon went when he needed money for the revolution. Arned with a letter of introduction from Fritz Platten, Lennon met with Lord Milner and laid down his plan for the overthrow of the Romanovs and Christian Russia. Eventually, to seal the deal, Milner agreed on condition that he could send his agent, Bruce Lockhart of I six to oversee and supervise day to day affairs and how Lennon was handling the job. Lord Ralphchild and the Rockefellers demanded that they be allowed to send Sidney Riley. Sidney Riley, did you hear what I said? All of this seems to line up with all the other research and stuff that I've talked about, and I am looking forward actually to reading doctor Richard Spence's book on Sidney Riley. Now I have a mainstream normy book on Sidney Riley, but I guarantee you that doctor Spencer's book is going to have the actual details. In other words, if you really want to understand the last century and what all was going down, you got to read Quigley's text in Toto. You have to read the raw Tu book, and you have to go into these famous spies. You've got to go into the Bruce Lockheart memoirs. And although I've not rap read some of those, haven't read the whole thing yet. You have to go through these rare texts like Trust No. One The Secret World of Sidney Riley by doctor Richard Spence whom we've interviewed. Sam Richard Spence that wrote the book Secret Agents sixty sixty six about Crowley. Now did you catch that Coleman accurately here mentions Ralph Child and the rock Fillers demanded that they be allowed to send Sidney Riley to also supervise the transfer of Russia's natural resources and the gold that were held in the Central Bank of Moscow. Lennon agreed to this, allegedly, and then Trotsky as well. To seal the bargain. Lord Milner, on the behalf of Ralph, gave Lennon sixty million pounds of gold. The Rockefellers then contributed forty million pounds of gold. Countries in complicity with this and the sealed train of affair were Great Britain, Germany and Finland, Switzerland and Sweden. US, however, was not directly involved at this time. However, at the orders of President Wilson. It was This is where you get Wilson granting a a passport through Fritz Plottin through German espionage operatives to Trotsky. The Wilhemstrassa files confirmed that the carriage was remained locked. No one was able to board the carriage without Fritz Plottin's permission. The train would have extra territorial status. Passports were not to be checked, tickets would be bought at regular prices, there would be no security issues. And if you remember, Sutton has a whole chapter where he talks about the Wilson administration getting Trotsky or Lenin or Trotsky their their files and passports so that they could do all this. So one hundred million dollars in gold was the price of the bullshit revolution. Now why would they want that? Well, if you remember, the revolution in Russia was actually run out of one of the basically a block of New York that the Rockefellers owned, And we've detailed this the whole The Sutton book covers the entire history what each department and building of that Rockefeller complex was doing. They're literally running the Russian Revolution out of this building you see, out of New York. So it's run out of New York. A lot of different individuals, entities, corporations, people, family banks contribute. And why do they do this because Russia has some of the most valuable resources on the planet. And this was the creation of a whole new capital market. If the revolution is successful, if there's a destruction of Russia, and if the Western capitalist elites are supporting the revolution, then Western companies and corporations who are bought into this pay to play can come in and loot the place. It's not that sophisticated. It's fancy with all these fronts and shells and this and that is just causing a disturbance and looting a country. That's all it is. And that's really what modern warfare is, destroying and looting and then rebuilding and making the people that you conquered pay for it. It's not that sophisticated. It's literally just warfare and subterfuse to take shit. That's it at its most basic level. Now, to get back to Tavistok, Tavasak had not only pioneered studies. Now remember they got their start through a gigantic grant from the Rockefeller Foundation. The Rockfeller Foundation's giant grant is the significant money that facilitated the creation of what we know of as Tavistock. Now, remember, at this time, it's just Tavistock Clinic, which becomes Tavistack Institute. This expands to be a multi tiered facility places all over the UK, and it eventually becomes the spearhead of you Got It trn Z movement in fact, the last ten years. If you're wondering where all this came from, do you think it just popped out of nowhere? Suddenly Bruce Gender is on the cover of Sports Illustrator or does anybody read Sports Illustrator even know that exists? But Woman of the Year Bruce Gender? What where does this come from? Do you think that it just all sprang out of nowhere? No, it's not one damn thing after another. A lot of things are strategized and planned far more than what the normy conservatives think. We don't even consider. The normy liberals are not even they're out to lunch. They don't even they can't think. The normy conservatives can at least think. But they're so arrogant and delusional and prideful that they cannot admit that evil strategizes and plans. I don't understand how they. I mean, every normally conservative will.
Speaker 12: Have these fetishes about I love to study, you know, I love to study the techniques and tactics of D Day and Normandy and the invasion, and to twenty three thousand tanks at this day, the forty three thousand troops.
Speaker 6: Were over here. They all the stupid shit about things of specifics of World War two, but they can't figure out that strategizing happens at a bigger level than a war.
Speaker 5: Did.
Speaker 6: The strategy in the aspionage just quit after the war. And yet the mainstream media has said for seven years that Russia has conspired for many, many years to subvert our elections and to control our country. And all I saw today on Twitter in the Norman I looked, I looked briefly at the Normy sphere. Do you know what they're all saying, literally all saying, Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian agent. She was cultivated by Russia, just like no evidence. They just say, because she doesn't want to continue the policies, she's a Russian operative, an agent. It's just ridiculous. No, Norman Conservatives, not every thing is planned, we don't go full Skitzo. But far more is planned than what you think. And it's precisely the reality of large scale espionage. Let's call it you want to call it espionage? Is that better for you? Is that more acceptable to you? Because publicly, according to mainstream media, the spearhead of the TRA and Z movement for the last decade or more has been Tavastok. They had the largest clinic in the world. About this, do you think it's accidental that it's all the same goblins I'm talking about that are behind this clinic. I mean, it's like in your face, dummies, What is wrong with you? What is the major malfunction to where you can't see this when it's right in your face? Admitted in mainstream news. In fact, it was so egregiousous, as Jack Sparrow says that two years ago they had to shut all this stuff down because they were just openly trying to brainwash youths into snipping off peepees. I mean, it would take you two seconds to look up on the internet the hub of t R A n Z stuff from the establishment. It happens to be Tavasak. Hello, you can't figure this out? Well, mconomic consup doesn't exist. I don't want to be a turnfoil hut. It literally takes you two seconds to look up Tavistock gender, The foremost clinic in the world had to shut down over this. Now I wonder where and how they came up. Why would the Tavasak Institute be involved in this? Hmm hmm. What does this go along with? Are there any other ideologies that this links up with, like depopulation like that kind of stuff.
Speaker 10: So so far.
Speaker 6: We've seen Coleman, even when he's making speculations or claims that we can't exactly verify, he's pretty much so far doing good like he's I'd say he's eighty percent pretty much right. So far, we haven't seen anything that's totally hard to believe or whatever. And he points out that one of the things that they studied early on Tavistock in the nineteen twenties, I guess it was still Wellington House or whatever. Let's see what year is Tavistock forty seven. Tavastok Clinic becomes Tavistock Institute of Human Relations in nineteen forty seven, So the clinic becomes this more of a think tank at this point, And how does it become so powerful? Well, not just Rockefeller, but you'll notice, according to the public record, giant corporations begin to be interested in their research. We have a meta bad manufacturing shell Bayer, Glacier Metals, Una Lever, the National Coal Board start contracting and utilizing research from the Tavasak Institute. So you understand this is growing into a corporate level entity that is used or consulted or contracted out to do research. So maybe shell Shell Oil says hey Tavastock, we want to create a much broader consensus and community amongst our customers. What are the techniques of groupthink and cult behavior literally that we might utilize to create that for our market share? And Tavastok says, let us go to work on that for you. You see the CIA, says Tavastock. We want to study PTSD in soldiers coming back. I don't know, I'm just speculating and throwing out things that are probably the case. We want to study PTSD and soldiers that came back from Iraq. Ah. Yes, we'll do that. We have decades of research on PTSD. Us, let us do that for you. So this is what we're talking about. Corporations entities say we want to create a new market for example of here's one for you. And I'm just throwing this out, but I guarantee something like this happened. Let's say you're what's the big makeup companies, Cephora or Mabelene, I don't know, whatever makeup companies are. Makeup company says, how do we create a new market? Well, right now, half of the population uses makeup, the women. What if we can sell the idea that the other half of the population it's cool and trendy and gender affirming and safe. It's a safe space for dudes to wear makeup. And Jeffrey Charlls is promoted to the top of everything for years. Why is he Why because there's a vested interest that certain companies have. We're just talking about the money level. We're not talking about the big social ends, just the money level. Okay, wouldn't Sephora do well if the other half of the population potentially now is going to start wearing makeup on a large scale? Of course, and that's exactly what they did. The large makeup companies literally start putting men in their ads wearing makeup tr n Z stuff. So just at the money level, normally is out to be able to figure that out, even though they can't. But beyond the money level, there's a deeper agenda at work exactly exactly, dudes at Sephora full on dressed like ladies. Exactly. What was study? Here's the thing. What was studied is something I told you about a few streams ago in the nineteen twenties was the Many sex revolution in the nineteen twenties. Did you know in the nineteen twenties there was a mini sex revolution. Now, and you might think this, this is not for this time. This was a huge deal. So in the roaring twenties there was this Many sex revolution, which, by the way, Tavistock promoted and was studying and wanted. There was a many free love thing going on in the nineteen twenties. The women started moving their dresses up and so to have and show your leg an inch or two above the knee was like scandalous, right, So this image right here, this kind of stuff, and this was in a lot of the movies at the time, and not like that. To drink alcohol this is I didn't actually realize that until I was reading this book. In the nineteen twenties, women drinking alcohol in public was seen as scandalous. Now, I mean, just like the stuff that we think is scandalous is like nothing compared to what the nineteen twenties thought was scandalis now. I'm not saying, by the way, that we have to go back to the nineteen twenties or we I mean, I think some of this is a little bit ridiculous. But wherever on the scale or the spectrum you think it is, like in terms of ridiculousness, I don't think it's that big of a deal of a woman has a drink in public. That's kind of ridiculous to me. And a skirt being an inch above the knee, I mean, come on, But for the time, that was seen as revolutionary, you see. So, regardless of what the actual right standard is, if you think about it in terms of social engineering, these people are studying how this works and how this affects people at that time for or where they want to take the revolution in the future, you see. So the little revolutions are being studied to push the envelope in the next ten to twenty thirty forty years. That's the way by design. Explicitly, the Fabian socialists, we're thinking this is also and I haven't proven this, but I'm pretty sure this is where the it girl comes from. So I think the first it girl was Clara Bow, right, and they realized back at this time, let's see, yeah, we could control society, not just through this goofy you know news stuff where the newsman comes on it. So a Shanta a Mark, I'm support the wall. That's time to go to the wall, Bolly, and then everybody wants to go to war. Well, much more effective than Grandpa Radio voice would be the babes of the time, like Clara Bo. If Clara Bow bobs her hair and smokes cigarettes and bops around and whatever she does in her little flapper stuff, that's way more effective for social engineering because now all the girls want to be like Clara Bo. The social engineering of the star. You see the celebrity of the star. And then all the girls are suddenly acting and dressing like Clara Bow. And this is so powerful, especially for women. It's kind of crazy, right, and they're not going to pick ugly people. You had Clara Bow and then Joan Crawford, who becomes basically one of the most iconic, hugest Hollywood women of all time. Right, she follows suit. She becomes the it girl. She's icon of Hollywood and all kinds of crazy stuff for the next several decades. And I mean, I have to admit, she is very talented actress. I'm not hating on Joan Crawford. I think she's pretty just from a talent standpoint, like she's pretty, pretty wild just as an actress. But the social engineering is pretty much next level. You also get this with what's her face. I can't stand Betty Davis. I can't stand Betty Davis. Her movie Suck Too seem like one good Betty Davis movie, same situation. She's also it girl at the time, flapper, all this kind of stuff back in the early twenties thirties, and I think, by the way, she became a witch for her daughter. I think, so she became a witch, which is crazy, not surprising. But my point is that, Okay, so even in the nineteen tens twenties, with these early it girls, they are being studied for the manufacturing and engineering of social revolution. And he argues that, oh, by the way, this is also prior to the Hayes Code. You guys remember this. So if you watch, for example, a movie like Rain with Joe Crawford, which is one of the it's one of the most famous early I think it's her most famous early film. This is really scandalous because in the movie in nineteen thirty two, she plays a prostitute on an island who has these long arguments with this Puritan minister and it's really like the film is like degraded quality, but it's a very famous, you know, old school Hollywood thirties film. This was really edgy for the time. But the weird part was that this is right prior to the Hayes Code, so they could actually almost do pretty much rate I would say rated R stuff and maybe even a little bit of nudity at this time in movies especially. This was right after silent pictures, so this is like the beginning of the talkies. But then the Hayes Code comes in, and the Hayes Code was intended to counteract this kind of stuff in the movies, and I think the Hayes Code was largely promoted by Catholics. It was in effect from nineteen thirty four to nineteen sixty eight. So notice that date nineteen sixty eight, right in the middle of the sixties unterercultural sexual revolution. You get the removal the Hayze Code. And I mean, look, it was definitely better under the Hayze Code. But I mean there's some really ridiculous stuff, like the Haze Code would like you couldn't have a kiss on screen. It's like what And like if you had a bedroom you had to portray this is where we get the two beds, right, two beds. That's kind of weird. So, I mean it was it was a little too far on the Puritan side, but way definitely in the right direction of today rare Catholic win exactly. I mean definitely we rather have the Haze Code than like Rocky Horror or any of this kind of garbage. Yes, rare Catholic win there. But point being is that they were studying, according to Coleman, and I think it's probably correct, the sex elements of the Silent era film stars, and this was before the Hayes Code. And this is when they could get away with a lot more. By the way, if you've seen the movie Babylon with Mario, Robbie and Brad Pitt, was actually a really good movie about the history of Hollywood. The beginning of the movie when they're doing the silent pictures is pre Hayes Code, and that's why you see them doing all this kind of crazy stuff, because you're like, how could they do this crazy stuff in the nineteen tens and twenties, Well, that's because they didn't have laws about this yet. Now moving on to the key characters of the phase of Tavistock proper, when we get these research units and they start setting up units that deal with all kinds of stuff. All the way up until today, the units are for example, it says human resources, so I would venture that human resources itself probably comes out of Tavistock. Just the whole idea of human resources is probably a Tavistock invention, Human Resource Center, Center for Applied Social Research, Institute for Operational Research, British Operational Research Society. Now a lot of this sounds really boring, but what they're doing is literally giving corporations the structure that corporations have. So for example, when you go to a company and they have an HR manager and it's some big, old fat bitch who's talking to you about you being a racist, that's from Tabstat. When you go to the grocery store and there's a employee of the month, that's from Tavistock. The military they contract to Tavistock how can we get our special forces units to have more group think and less independent action. Tavistock, all of this, it's all tabasas. Now, keep in mind this also kind of bursts the bubble of the libertarian versus government dialectic because Tavistock is one in percent united with the corporations and they're one in percent united with the British government the US government. So there's no either or here. This is a public private type of entity what Coleman calls, I think correctly, the world's foremost brainwashing entity. So who are some of the key figures? Some of these you probably heard of, some of the most important outstanding figures of the earlier phase this or I guess you say middle phase of Tavistock when we're getting getting into the nineteen forties, fifties, sixties. Many of them are mentioned here. Let's see he mentions doctor Kurt Lewin, who is also Frankfurt School. Frankfurt School overlap Major General John Rawlings Rees. Whenever we did this previous talk which I can't find on or what it is, we covered John Rawlings reees extensively HV. Dix And who is HV.
Speaker 5: Dix?
Speaker 6: Well, he just happens to be the author of the official academic History of Tavistock. W. R. Bayon, who has countless tabstock public publications. Margaret Meade, Margaret me the famous fraudster woman, wife of doctor Gregory Bateson of m k Ultra fame. So notice now we're having overlap with mk Ultra through doctor Gregory Bateson, Margaret Mead, the famous noble savage person. Remember did you know?
Speaker 7: Do you?
Speaker 6: Are you aware that it turns out that Margaret Meade was a fraud. She was faking stuff, her research on Indigenous peoples and all that. It was all just gibberish. It's all fake, noble savage, all this stuff that Margaret me was pushing, that was all blunt. Well, she's out of Tavistank and her husband, Gregory Bateson, is out of Tavistok. But these are the same people who go on, as we said, to create Michigan University's Institute for Social Research. And what do we get from the ISR Critical studies critical theory Critical race theory.
Speaker 13: Critical race theory is an academic field focused on the relationships between.
Speaker 6: Shut up, Siri, hush, I didn't ask you anything Okay, you see this giant, menacing Soviet looking concrete block entity that we covered the other night. Institute for Social Research, Why yes, it is everything evil and as menacing as you would expect. And we looked up the year history anniversary interview with the ISR. Now, remember this is at the university level, and this is university goblins pushing all their university stuff, which is usually where the goblins are. The Frankfurt School and the Tavasak Institute. They permeate and penetrate institutions, including academia. And this goes on to talk about, oh, yes, we were set up to push things like Adorno's Frankfurt School critical theory and that leads to critical race theory. So when you hear all this stuff about critical this, critical that, and they're talking about hobbor Ma, yes, Horkheimer, Adorno, all the Frankfurt School people, Hollar Moss Institute for Social Research, and why were these people important? This is just a recap a little bit of what we talked about last time. Because who aligned themselves with the Frankfurt School, the CIA and its predecessor, the OSS. Is that a conspiracy theory? No Bertrand Russell talked about it openly. In fact, we found this academic guys gigantor there's almost a book.
Speaker 1: Is this it?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: This isn't it?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 7: This is it?
Speaker 6: Let's see, No, that's not it. There's another guy wrote like a massive book length level thing on this that we looked at the other night. But regardless, we'll just go to straight from the mouth of the establishment Foreign Affairs magazine reporting on a book that was published. I should get this book, by the way, the Frankfurt School at War, the Marxists who helped explain the Nazis to the OSS, to the CIA, Franz Neumann, Herbert marcusa Otto Kerkheimer War makes for strange bedfellows. Among the oddest peering is the World War two production that was the bringing together of while Bill Donovan, the head of the OSS, precursor of the CIA, and the German Jewish Marxists that helped the United States understand and combat tiny mustache Man, the OSS and CIA together with the frank For School. Okay, so all these academics have nothing to do with conspiracies. It's all academic literature. Now briefly here before we get into the Tavistock studies of what they call three system response to stress. Three system response to stress. I wanted to look through the official history of Tavistock according to one of its Tavistock luminaries HV. Dix, and we're gonna just look and see who all is referenced as being directly connected to and having a relationship with Tavistock officially. Maybe Coleman is making all this up. It's maybe it's not true. Now, remember this book was printed in nineteen seventy but was obscure and was reprinted in twenty fifteen, so it was really difficult to check up on a lot of this material unless you had access to a large library with a lot of research material, or you could find this book prior to nineteen fifteen. But as we go through the text, we find that the Carnegies are mentioned in play a very important role. So the Carnegie Endowment that has a direct connection the British government absolutely has a direct, important connection to Tavistock. The famous genetics I think it is a geneticist Hans isinc And he's famous because I think he lost an award recently because he is a eugenicist. German British psychologist Hans Isinc. He's a famous he won some award, I'm trying to remember it, and they took it back because someone found some place where he was talking about racism. And so even if you're in the establishment and you push the establishment positions are the controversial, Hans isainc and guess what he says that so can you can you guess what he says it's so controversial. Now I'm not saying he's a good person, but he dared to say that there's a correlation between various ethnic groups and IQ. There you go, that's it. That's enough to get you losing your rewards from the establishment nowadays. Anyway, Hans Isaac had a key role connected to Tom Sock, the Josiah Macy and the Macy Foundation, the Ford Foundation, the Ford Funishment, the World Health Organization. Rudolph hes Interesting. Why would Rudolph hes be related to tough Well, Tabostock actually was very interested in the propaganda of Hesse and the tiny mustache men entities. They don't believe the story of tiny mustache men and the propaganda, but they're interested in the techniques. That's why studies about hypnotism Oh, interesting, the Institute of Child Psychology. Institute of Child Psychology. Oh you mean, yeah, to push gender affirming care. You see the history of IQ and intelligence studies. Now, I'm not saying that all IQ intelligent studies are wrong, but that information can be studied and used for various purposes. Carl Jung, did you know Carl Jung had a deep important connection to Tavistock And if you remember, Carl Jung was a member of what intelligence agency? He's agent four eight eight. Yes, Carl Jung was a member of the OSS and he reported and his documents are public where he him and Alan Dallas. So what I'm trying to say, their communicators back and forth are public. And so No, Carl Jung was not a a lot of people thought Carl Jung works for a tiny mustache man because he talks about archetyps. No, he was in direct contact with Alan Dallas and worked for the OSS. He even had a name agent for eighty eight Kurt Lewin of the Frankfort School, the London School of Economics Marital studies. Interesting. What are some of the courses and lectures at Tavistot Child Psychology Understanding clergy, medical practitioners, magistrates, marital studies, studying the public, social workers, studying statistics, trade unions, war neuroses, studying teachers. So you can see that they're interested in all areas of society. Edward Mappither, Now that's it. The only reason that name caught my attention, Edward Mappither, is because do you know what famous celebrity is named Mapither? That is a quiz question for the audience, Royal College of Psychiatrists. Edward Mappither. I'm just playing around right now, just checking out. Wouldn't it be funny?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 6: So he studied shell shock for them, and guess what, Not only was I a member of the Eugenics Society, and not only did he provide a Bobo's for women, he was also skittles as basically, all these people are what. Yes, our famous celebrity named Mappither is Tom kun Let's see, is this guy related to Tom Cruise. Tom Cruise's real name is William Mappither. I think he's like William Mappither the third. That's it the way, that's his brother, that's the cousin. Tom Cruise's name is Thomas Cruise Mappither the fourth, So he's he's from a long line of Mapithers. I'll say, so his cousin is this dude never, I don't know who that is anyway, I don't know if he's related to that British dude. I was just screwing around. What else comes up in key areas? Uh, this is just I'm just doing a survey here of elements that overlap with the history of personality assessment studies. And by the way, the person assessment studies, if you don't know, they're actually part of m k ULTRA. So a lot of these studies and research is also, by the way, directly part of m k LDRUP, the personality assessment system. I think that I found an old journal, a journalistic entry in a magazine written by John Marx that wrote the m Kiltra book. He has a separate piece that he wrote in the nineteen eighties about the history of the personality assessment and that's actually connected to studies that Abraham Maslow did for mk ULTRA. Very few people know that, but the reason that they wanted these personality studies. It's right. So when people start telling you, I'm in, I am I n F I'm an I MTJ, I'm a TMI, I'm an opp whatever whatever all those that's actually from m Kltrup. So next time somebody trusts to classify you say you can't classify me with your gay ultra stuff. I don't fit your category. Bro, I ain't in no category. I know I n T i't a know TNA. I'm in a TNA category. Psychoanalysis, Jungian psychoanalysis, Freudian psychoanalysis, public relations studied at a very large level, John Rowlings Reeve's key character, key figure, working groups, group therapy, group studies, groupthink, psychosomatics, studies, sex abuse in kid studies, social psychiaty, so every just studying every kind of social domain you could even think of, shell Shock, Sigmund Freud, Royal Society, Rockefeller Foundation, Eric trist Unesco, World Health Organization. So, according to the mainline history of Tavistock by Tavistock member HV. Dix, one of the key figures and characters so far, pretty much every major character, entity, organization, idea has been studied is part of Tavistock and is correct. Doesn't mean everything that Coleman says is correct. He might be speculating in areas and going a little too far here and there. But again I'm gonna say so far we're about eighty percent accurate. I think that's a fair level. And again, I've read all the Wells books that we're talking about. I've read the Burnet's propaganda texts, and that all lines up exactly with what he claims. So let's see next up. Okay, we covered all that. We covered the Bolsheviks, Sidney Riley, Bruce Lockhart, we covered all that. Tavistock basically is the prior instantiation of also something akin to the Rand Corporation. Now, if you don't know about Rand Corporation, I've done a lecture on the official History of Rand Corporation by Alex Abaya, and Rent Corporation is very similar to I'm sure many of the same people from Tavistock also have worked at Rand and vice versa, so a lot of these things, it's similar stuff. If you would like to watch my mini doc that I made six years ago on Rand, you can watch it right there. But I think I have a separate talk, or maybe this mini doc is the talk. I don't remember. I've done so many of these things for so many years. We got a talk we hear with Burmas. So I did a whole breakdown with Burmas of the Rand Corporation book by alex Obeya. And I did that because if you remember, back in the day Lord Voldemort, I did a sit down, linky interview with alex Obeya. You could probably find them a rumble or something. But alex Obeya went pretty deep in the book in terms of what he admits. I'm sure it wasn't everything because it was an official history of Rand Corporation by alex Obeya. But I did read the whole book and we did lecture through it. It is considered one of our globally texts because it is an official from the Rand Corporation allowing alex Obeya in to.
Speaker 11: Do it.
Speaker 6: The book is called Soldiers of Reason. This is an interview with alex Obea after he had written the book and published it. Here's other people talking about how Rain Corporation created the American strategy. Basically, it's the brains behind the Cold War, it's the brains behind Obamacare, It's the brains behind how they transition America into a service economy out of an industrial economy. That's all admitted in the book, Rank Corporation came up with how to sell war Desert Storm. They came up with the idea to live film and live stream the Gulf War, which was one of the first times that had been done. It had been the first videoed war was Vietnam, but the first live cast was I think the first Desert Storm. That's all covered in the book. Let's see a little bit of clip of this.
Speaker 11: I'm the author of Soldiers of Reason, Corporation and the Rights of the American Empire. The Rank Corporation is the most important thing tank in the history of the world, and its scientists and its theories have changed the way that.
Speaker 6: We look at the world and the way I think Rank Corporation is definitely out. They're probably equal to I think Aba Tavastok and RAND are probably equal in regards to global think tank importance and prowess, that.
Speaker 11: War a fault, and even the way that we live today and stands for research and development. Of course, the joke always say is that there is no development. It's always been just research. Rand has no political affiliation. It's not democratic, it's not republican, it's pro government. It's part of the what some people are called the permanent government of the United States, and it's been so since nineteen forty eight when it was incorporated. It doesn't matter what administration is in power, they will always turn to.
Speaker 5: Rand to do.
Speaker 6: This is essentially the brain trust, the thinking behind the deep state. So this is the You could look at this as not so much of the money side of the deep state or the bureaucracy side of the deep state. This is the brains of the deep state.
Speaker 11: Studies later sentences would be a Dan Rumsfeld who went from being chairman of the board of the Rank Corporation to being Secretary of Defense. It starts in nineteen forty six as the military equivalent in peacetime of the Manhattan Project. On The Manhattan Project, as you recall, was the combination of civilian scientists and industry power, and the army and the Air Force together combined, they gave us the atomic bomb at menace in Eastern Europe, especially the development of nuclear weapons and how to cite nuclear weapons, and also how to counter the threat post by the Soviet Union.
Speaker 6: In other words, the Rank Corporation is really the brains behind the entire Cold War. The Rand Corporation manufactured, propped up, promoted, agitated, and advocated and sold the Cold War. That's really where they come into to focus. Now, Tavistock we were talking about at the time of World War Two. So Rand is not on the on the doesn't exist yet. Rand is like what Curtis Curtis LeMay, it comes to being out of the Air Force right, kind of at the beginning of the Cold War, if I remember, right. So we're not at the point of rancorporation yet in terms of where we are with Tavistock, but it is very important to bring up Rand because it's kind of America's version of Tavistock, so to speak. Now, Tavistock tends to focus more on maybe issues of social science and control. Rand Corporation has a much more of a tech minded bent, right, So there's a lot of engineering studies, text studies going on at RAN. For example, you may be familiar with the idea of deep underground military bases that comes out of Rand Corporation. Literally a lot of those older Rand Corporation papers are declassified. For example, Rand put out in the ninth I think in the nineteen fifties or sixties or seventies, like how to construct giant underground tunnel systems, this kind of stuff. Rank Corporation puts out studies how to sell the American public on Obamacare. Literally, like the Obamacare comes out of RAND Corporation studies. So this is really the brains of the military industrial complex. Is the way to think about RAN Corporation. Tavistok is the UK version concerned with mainly social engineering and social control, but there are a lot of overlaps between these two entities are very similar and probably many of this same people.
Speaker 11: So the past sixty years, actually RAND has been at the center, at the forefront of the major changes that have occurred in the in US government and that have occurred in US science. RAND wasn't only just important to Iraq and to the Middle East. They're also important to terrorism. Matter of fact, they created the feel of the terrorism studies, the revolution and military affairs, the transformation of the nation's armed forces.
Speaker 6: That was directly did you hear that the whole field of terror studies comes out of RAND? And who were many of the early founders of RAND Neo conservative Trotzkyites Albert Wolfstetter.
Speaker 11: By Donald Rumsfeldt actually came about from plants that have been gestated by.
Speaker 6: Rand Oh interesting or like Big nine type studies that are you romsfell Big nine, rand Rumsfeld's at rand terror studies, rumsfell right there during Big nine.
Speaker 11: Are people who have been affiliated with rants.
Speaker 7: You know, they have physicists and they have economists, and.
Speaker 11: They have sociologists, and so you have both the heart sciences and the soft sciences.
Speaker 6: So they have continued with that.
Speaker 11: At this point. Fifty percent of the budget comes from the federal government and the other fifty percent for private contractors TENUS.
Speaker 6: People, public private partnership, just like Tavistock. So this has nothing to do with the fake debate of the libertarians versus the big government. By the way, if you want to watch the rest of that, you can watch it there and again I've I don't remember what I titled it, but for my members section, I mean six years ago we lectured through his entire book, So you can go read that the member section. You'd also try to dig up the old Lord Voldemart Alexabeya interviews somewhere from probably that was probably twenty ten, two thousand and nine. It's probably when that happened. I wonder just for fun sake, let's see if we could find I remember so, by the way, if you want the Internet as it was in like twenty fourteen, you do yandex, right, which is like a Russian search engine. So let's see, because I guarantee it'll pull up somewhere on yandex here it is. What do you know? And one thing I've noticed about yandex which is interesting is that so this is not the full interview. That full interview is right there the rest of the hour. Here's old classic Voldemort from twenty ten. What's interesting about index is that have you noticed when it pulls up stuff from like YouTube? It's pulling up videos that are not hidden, like they're still there, but YouTube no longer pulls up these videos. Isn't that interesting? I mean, I don't know what all is going on or how it works. But for example, this is a video from twenty ten that is still on YouTube. But I guarantee you, like you're not gonna be able to pull that up from YouTube's search engine.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: So here is the this is still on YouTube from twenty eleven and the rise of the American input.
Speaker 5: Getting that.
Speaker 6: Here is a sit down interview that Lord V did in twenty eleven. It's still on YouTube. See that, there's the one I was talking about right there. So anyway, if you want the Internet as it was in twenty fourteen, you have to use yendex, Y A, and DX. That's everything I've looked for that I remember, Oh, where's that interview from twenty ten? Where's that article from twenty ten? I can usually find it on yendex. So it's basically what Google was in twenty ten. Who do you think I'm talking about? Who did? I literally just play? All right, let's rate a couple of super chats here, we got thirty four jd N says Quantum Tavistock. Yeah, baby, that's what I'm talking about. He's Mike em sends three dollars and doesn't say anything but thank you so much, Mike m Elon's Omega chip. Thank you. Excuse me? I think that was a c FO yo. Panky blank diamond ring is on my panky pankey gotta we gotta. I gotta immediately go out and take all of my I'm gonna take all of my BTC profits. I'm gonna cash out right now. I'm gonna buy the giantesst diamond ring, panky panky and cotton candy with all of my BTC right now. Literally, that's what I'm doing. Cash out, baby and have fun. By the way, we're only uh halfway through, so this is a half talk for the public. If you would like access to this full talk the rest of Tavistock. As we work our way through, we'll see how many more pages we got of information. We get one, two, three, four eee yikes, I got nine more pages of notes, so we got quite a bit more. Maybe I have to make this a couple talks, but thank you so much, AC five dollars. If they believe in evolution and dialectics, what does that mean that some of them are fine with tiny mustache Man fascism and that proves strong enough to beat their fabianism. Wouldn't it just be the strongest evolution. I think that the inner core knows that tiny mustache Man was also supported by the same people. That's what is referred to as the inner Party. So when when he's writing nineteen eighty four, remember and he's he's describing the Inner Party according to the way that O'Brien tells him about it, right, the Inner Party is the only group that knows what's going on, and they know that it's a dialective because the whole book is about the manufacturer controlled dialectics, right, That's a big part of it. Because remember, the villain Emmanuel Goldstein is fake. He's a created entity, a fabled enemy that the O'Brien and the Inner Party control, because the O'Brien and the Inner Party run the revolution against Big Brother, control opposition. So I think the Inner Party of people like a Bredard Shaw was probably an Inner Party person. I think they understood that tiny mustache man could only go so far as he was built up to go. And this is my speculation, but probably modern enemies of the West like Iran are in a similar area where they're really kind of on a leash and they're kind of a contained opponent, and there's not they're not really a threat to the West or even to the Middle East, but it's helpful to have them there as a perpetual, eternal excuse. And so I don't think anytime soon we're going to have Iran like literally getting rid of Israel. I would not trust the Ayatolas and the Mulas. I think they're probably compromised stooges to degree. I mean, why else does the US give these people billions of dollars right, as well as giving Israel billions of dollars right. So there's there's some kind of allowed status for certain bad guys baddies. I'm not saying that this is everywhere. I'm still working out a lot of these positions and theories. I don't have it all figured out. I think Castro was kind of an allowed excuse villain because you have these like bad guys that are allowed to stay in certain areas that could very easily be taken out right, and they only go after the bad guys that they want to for certain reasons, right, They're not really going after bad guys. So you know, Kim Jong is he can be the excuse to be the threat and police that region. Castro is the excuse to police this area. Putin, I think there's a degree of real East West war but also a degree of agreed allowed conflicts going on. Now, maybe it spins out of control, maybe it gets worse, maybe it's crazier, but anyway, that's my take. So I think the same with I think the same with the Fabians, like from their vantage point. They're not really worried about. I think they have a real commitment to the long term dialectic and slow kill model. James three dollars. Is the CIA Schmimann connection something that you'll talk about, you talking about father Alexander Schmieman. Yeah, So, by the way, this is not controversial. Maybe a lot of people don't know this, but Schmiman during the Cold War was and did have CIA connections. Will you talk about grandson Grant? I think you mean grandson. I don't know what that means grandn CFR. Do you mean grandson? Now, I don't know about this. Are you saying that Schmiman has a grandson that's in the CFR. And by the way, I'm not even necessarily saying that that makes father Schmiman a bad guy. I think a lot of people during the Cold War, really truly, you know, thought hey, we gotta we got to fight the Soviets, you know they're going to take over. But it also could explain, you know, why there's the ecumenist elements within father Schmeimen. So I've never really been a huge Schmimen fan. I've read a couple of I've read three of his books. So I've read the Liturgical book, I've read for the Life of the World, and then I have that Church World Mission book, which is really a humanist So I kind of once I read that, I just didn't care about him anymore. Now you're saying he has a grandson or a godson. Oh, maybe you meant godson. What was your I think you mean grandson. Okay, So Schmiman's son goes to Harvard Columbia. Uh, Serge, he did a movie Behind the Hatred. I don't know anything about who this person is. So does he have a grandson? Is that this Adam guy? Who is the grandson? I don't know who that is. I'm just trying to find who you're talking about this cfr I'm still not Are you saying Serge is Cfrge was a New York Times reporter Harvard Columbia. Yeah, I mean that's obviously a lot of that's probably going to be Slavic studies. Yeah, I mean this is probably like CIA stuff here, ap. I mean Harvard University is like hive of CIA, you know. Anyway, long story short, there is a connection between the the Cold War origins of the O c A and the CIA, and it's pretty well known for people that even the clergy, I mean it's clerics are the ones that have told me this from various jurisdictions and even from the OCA, multiple clerics. Seems to me like the OCA was a big psyop for Orthodox to me, but I don't live in the US. Massive influence in the St. Sergeion Ecumenist Institute, Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. Ours six one hundred dollars. Wow, thank you so much, appreciate that ours, Thank you for the stream. Well, thank you ours for the support you and Elon's Chip have been great tonight, low pan ten dollars. If you haven't already checked out, think tanks and power. Oh, this sounds like a good one. Think tanks because this is the stuff nobody studies and nobody cared. These are the real people that control and run the world. And you'll notice that none of your normy conservative people ever talk about this. They only talk about the Libs. They don't talk about the rancorporation and the Carnegie and the Rockefeller and the blah blah blah blah, all the stuff that I talk about for over ten years. None of them talk about it. But I'm crazy and blah blah blah. If you haven't checked out think tanks and power in foreign policy, I will definitely that's right. On my own study of the influence and role of the Council Foreign Relations and the RIA. Say Millen published publication from two thousand and four writing that down. Thank you so much, low Pan noge double five dollars, Thank you so much. Knowledge appreciate that, doctor Egman one dollar. What is the aschological purpose of Mars and the planets? I mean, I would speculate that the Eastern fathers speculate that the universe is for a man to populate and to cultivate, like Eden was. The whole world was originally going to be Eden, so presumably the universe would be the expansion of Eden. Brendan MASSI five dollars. I work in the private equity space, Jay and many have done deals with large institutions. These large institutions, I have a unique insight into how they use financial tools such as tax exempt financing to shift capital market. It's for their agenda. It is very calculated exactly. That's a great point. That's an area I don't know much about, but I'm not surprised. But wouldn't that demonstrate that clearly far more is organized and engineered in our world than what the normy conservatives think. No face kill of five dollars. How in the world did the Hayes code let a film like Lolita slide in nineteen sixty two? Interesting theory, A good point. I mean, I hadn't thought about that. Maybe it was they paid them off. I've never seen Lolita actually, so I know I've seen Kuber you know, all the other Kuberg movies, but I've not actually seen Lolita, so I don't know if it doesn't actually show anything. So maybe you could have like difficult themes in a movie, but you couldn't show it. So, but I haven't actually seen it, so I don't know. Colin twenty five dollars. I'm a new viewer here. Thank you for this great content. Well, hey, welcome, Colin. Thank you so much for your support, much of prepreciated. Hopefully you're learning and deriving some valuable infotainment. We try to provide a mix of both right information and entertainment, so some infotainment. By the way, if you've not major way over to X to follow me, please do so. I'm almost edging up towards one hundred k on X, really looking forward to having a one hundred k X party. We love to have our parties. It's like the office over here. I'm like Michael Scott, where everything involves the party planning committee. And that's you guys in my mods, the beautiful, wonderful, fast Boy and fast Girl mods that we have. Love you guys so much. You guys are great mods. Love love all you regulars, and we got to welcome new people. We got a we're still getting about.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 6: I wish the growth was as good as it was on X, but it's not too bad. Like over here on YouTube, we're still getting about two thousand a month, so we're getting you know, new p That's good, guys. I want to remind you too that I do have a show's sponsor, and our show sponsor is the one only, the best in supplementation. It is the premiere, the premiere in supplementation Chalk dot com choq dot com. If you use the link in the show description choq dot com, it will take you over to their page and uh you can find everything that you need for becoming toxically masculine and it's not just Forduce. There's also some good stuff for the ladies as well. If you enjoy working out, if you enjoy an active lifestyle, to try to, you know, keep that body fit, to try to keep them thick thighs like I got them thick with three C's birthing hips like I've got. If you want that thick, thick hip like I got over here, if you want them gains, all of my gains, they go to my hips. I got like super buff built glutes and hips and everything else is like skinny. It's really weird, but it's also kind of cool. Just kidding. Actually, everybody over here should be heading over to a c hoq dot com use the promo code J forty if you want to test it out and get forty percent off. Yeah. What if what if I skipped leg and upper body day and the only thing I didn't skip was hips and glutes. That's all I worked out, and so I have like a giant booty and giant thick hips with Triple C's baby, you know what I'm saying. What if I was like that, I would still have to thank chalk dot com. And so we're gonna have a little brief message, we got more super chest to go to, but let's hear from our friend Vivek Roboswami real quick.
Speaker 13: Chad Mode is your ultimate natural pre workout designed to take your performance to the next level. Chad Mode is for natty beast alphas only. Whether you're hitting the gym, invading a favella, conquering a small village, gambling, burning the midnight oil, mogging on your coworkers, or getting banned from Facebook, chad Mode gives you the competitive edge you need. It's as simple as mixing one or two scoops of our fine powder into water or juice, providing you with a delicious, energizing beverage featuring a burst of sweet organic fruit flavor. Chad Mode will give you the extra edge you desperately crave. Chad Mode stands out from the crowd by excluding artificial flavors, preservatives, sweeteners, and dyes. We've even avoided so called natural flavors, ensuring a clean and effective formula. Only soy boys and Beta's guzzle, blue dye and sucralose further tanking they're already low testosterone levels. Chad Mode is made in America, Unlike your common TikTok peasants' pre workout powder. It does not contain Chinese lab made caffeine and artificial sweeteners that soyboys so often crave. Experience the pure goodness of chad Mode with Blue Magic registered trademark organic blue Spirillina extract, organic lemon cherry and organic maple crystals. Forget synthetic caffeine. Embrace the natural power of organic green coffee bean extract. Each dose of chad Mode mirrors the caffeine of a cup and a half of coffee, delivering a surge of energy. Alongside essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and herbal extracts. Chad Mode will allow you to fire your boss and mog on anyone who opposes you. Chad Mode will give you a dominant and aggressive edge, like a lion hunting a gazelle, where the gazelle is a TikTok Jim Zoomer macro guzzling sucralose on the daily, edging to TNF videos. Whether you're seeking a high poten sed junk free pre workout or a better way to kickstart your day, chad Mode has you covered. It's not just for men. Chad Mode is a solution for anyone ready to conquer their fitness us and life goals, dominate their coworkers, and aggressively gamble their life savings. Don't miss out security.
Speaker 6: Jamie loves the female vitality products like the Shila JiTT Ashwaganda. I'm sorry I got distracted because I was over here sneezing and I forgot to unmute. I have to mute when the ad plays or else it doesn't work right. And sometimes when you click to unmute, it doesn't register because there's so many things running at the same time, and so they slows the computer down, and we got freaking Tom Cruise's face over here further slowing the computer dome. Also, guys, remember to head on over to Jamie's channel and watch the show that she premiered with Paranoid American, who we met at Brohemian Grove the day that I got super super super sick the first day where I was basically incapacitated, and Jamie and Paranoid American covered Disney Theosophy and they went really deep into Disney's use of and promotion of theosophy. So be sure and check out that Jay Chalk is epic. It really is a great product. I mean, the great thing about being sponsors like I have access to basically infinite chalk. I take it all the time, I really do. I took I took Tonkat the last two or three days and gave me that energy boost basically to finally get back to working out because of being sick. So I haven't worked out in two weeks because of basically just the worst stomach virus ever. But then I took chalk the past couple of days and I'm back to working out. So I do attribute that to Chalk dot com. So once again, ton Kettle is my favorite. But there's advantages to all these other products, and so when you head on over there, remember to use the promo code J forty four life to get forty four percent off. Like I said, we only got ten percent over here at ladies, but ladies can make use of this. I recommend the Performance Stack to dudes, but there's other options and other possibilities over there. But this is just the easiest way to go about. If you're a guy and you want to get access to what's the best, then add it to your car. Uses Bermaco J forty four Life, jy four four Live, and you can cancel at any time, so you're not bound by any contracts or anything like that. If you sign up, you get it coming on the regular. Yeah. I take chalk consistently. Absolutely. I don't take every day. I would say I stagger it to about every other day. I didn't take it when I was sick because I had like severe viral stomach infection, so basically nothing was My stomach would not accept anything, not even broth. I mean it was. It was the worst illness I've ever had in my life by far. I would have preferred like a one to two day food poisoning over what I had, like literally Serf and Leo three dollars. What is your take on Trump's cabinet picks as a reason for optimism or sign of a repeat. I mean, I think we've got a better crop of people than twenty sixteen. Right, twenty sixteen was it seemed like like the early picks were like the decent people and then it immediately flipped to neocons. Is that right? So hopefully we won't. We got some decent better than we expected. There's a couple bad apples. Maybe we can hope for you know, I'm liking Trump's rhetoric, you know what I mean these I mean AJ played a clip of Trump today just like like, I mean, we have national emergency, national emergency on the border, national emergency on the debt. I mean, this is all the right rhetoric. Let's hope that it's not just rhetoric. ED five dollars. What about the abolition of the family and its effects on modern society? Yeah, I mean this is one of the absolutely central planks of not just communist manifesto, but what the Fabian socialists technocrats have had for like ever, right, So, I mean that's something that we have touched.
Speaker 5: On a lot.
Speaker 6: I mean, really, the whole deep hop and all of that is first and foremost centered around the destruction of the relationship between men and women and the family. So a lot of this gender agitation that you see all over the internet, a lot of that plays into what we're talking about in terms of the destruction of the family and thus the destruction of Western civilization. And again, for the criticisms that we would have of a Coleman, he did actually accurately predict that Tavistock and the Fabians would literally destroy the family to destroy Western civilization. And again, if you go back a couple of nights ago, when I covered Frankfurt School, we had MARKUSA Reich Authoritarian personality disorder put out by Frankfurt School Freud. They were all basically saying the same thing that in order to have the overthrow Western civilization, you have to destroy the family. The way to destroy the family is to destroy the patriarchy. The way to destroy the patriarchy is feminism. But the only way to make feminism successful is through the sex revolution, and the way to have that is to bring back goddess worship and feminism. So yes, we covered that, William one dollar. It's hard to imagine where many of us would be without the work that you've done. Jay, I thank you. Can't thank you enough for spelling out these things for a lot of these slow boys. Hey, you guys aren't slow. You guys are learning, and we are making progress and you guys are becoming fast boys. And that's really what I see my role as. So yeah, thank you. I'm glad. I'm feeling better too. I mean, basically, I just couldn't do anything for about although I did do a couple of live streams. It took me a while to have the energy to do a couple of live streams when I was sick, but I'm fully over the sick now. So but if you come over to the channel, let's see see Secret Philosophy of the Left that we did three days ago. That was Frankfurt School and Sex, and then Psychology of the Left History and Analysis was also relevant to this is almost kind of like a part three in this Mindset of the Left series that we've been kind of doing here. So be sure and go back and watch those. If you miss them, go watch Jamie Show. Guys. Also, if you want signed copies of my books, you can head on over to the shop at Jays Analysis. Every book over there is a signed copy. Absolutely, don't worry about it. You don't have to request it. They're all signed, and I usually just make it out to the name of the person that buys the book. Again, that's in the shop right here. I'll show you guys that and look forward. Looking forward to Esoteric Hollywood three. I hope you guys are as well. Getting back to work on that this week, so maybe the next three weeks I can have I'm gonna shoot for the next two weeks to have the next fifty pages, and then we'll have three hundred and fifty pages. But if you want signed copies, if you've not read Esoteric Hollywood one and two, go ahead and get signed copies of that, because although the books do stand alone, it will be the completion of a trilogy. So Star Hollywood three is going to be called esoter Hollywood, Sex Cults, and Apocalypse in film. It's not just about apocalypse movies, so don't get that impression. It's a lot of movies like the first two, but the last section will be about the apocalypse in Hollywood because Hollywood is undergoing it's apocalypse at least in the way that we've all known. The classical Hollywood studio machine that's going away now. Unfortunately now it's the big tech studio, it's Amazon, it's Apple Studios, right, So I don't know that's going to get any better, but Hollywood at least is going away, so maybe there's positive science for that. What are your top five books? Ed says for three dollars, I have a video where I did top ten books that are top fifteen books that everyone should read, So I would say go to my YouTube channel and then top in type in top books Jade Eyer. That should bring it up. Let's seef that brings it up. Fifteen books to Read before you die or top fifteen Orthodox books, so you could check out those right there. But thank you for that, Ed Bebski ten dollars. Shout out to Jay and all the high IQ peeps that are paying attention to what really matters. Thank you for all your content and your positive influence. God bless you. Thank you so much. Bebski appreciate that. And guys, remember you can always support me also at any time, send a super chat at any time and I'll read on the next stream. And this is part one, So for part two, we'll work our way through the rest of the Tabstock book for you guys, and we'll grade a doctor Coleman on where he was right, where he was wrong,