Speaker 1: You're listening to Everything out There with your host Steve Stockton.
Speaker 2: Hello friends, Hello, hello everybody. Welcome back Everything out there on the Clyde Lewis Ground zero Radio Network. I'm your host Steve Sarkin joining me once again tonight have a pastors Eric and Justin from Sound the so far Messianic Ministries, going to talk about more interesting topics for the end times. Masters, come on in here.
Speaker 3: How you doing good?
Speaker 4: Very good, good to be here.
Speaker 2: Good to have you back. I know you guys have got a couple of different things we want to talk about tonight. Let's go ahead and get right into it. I love these shows when you guys are on.
Speaker 4: Thank you, it's an honor.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Yes, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: All Right, Well, tonight I was going to talk about the hippie movement in the sixties and what was the real driving force behind it and the modern movement of Satanism. Was it actually did it actually start during the eighties under the Satanic panic thing that happened at that time. So that's what I'm going to be talking about tonight to get started. A lot of people believe that the hippie movement in the sixties was about peace, it was about love, it was about it was a good time, and so forth. And as I researched this and studied it, the hippie movement is actually rooted in something a lot darker than what a lot of people really And the music back then, although I enjoyed I enjoyed a lot of the bands back then, it wasn't just innocent, rebellious rock and roll. There was a darker element to it. And again this goes back to what the driving force was behind the hippie movement. And so what I'd like to start with is a church. Well it was called it was called a church. It wasn't actually church as we understand it, but it was a church so to speak, in San Francisco that opened up April thirty, nineteen sixty six, and its founder was a man by the name of Anton Levy. Now that if that name sounds familiar, it should.
Speaker 5: This was the guy who spearheaded Satanism in America, and he, believe it or not, he had a huge influence in the culture of the hippie movement and a lot of the music.
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact, brother Steve, I don't know if you remember Anton Levey and the church, the first Church of Satan from San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard the stories and read a lot of the what all went on there in that area. And I've been out to San Francisco. I've spoken at you have OO conference out there a couple of years ago, and I actually drove by the house there where the church started.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, Okay, Well, Anton Levy started the Satanic movement in nineteen sixty six. Now what we have to understand is they portray they portray themselves as atheist, as an atheist movement, and the fact is it is not. It is not an atheist movement and its roots are not from an atheist source. Anton LaVey was an avid student of Alistair Crowley, who was the founder or I don't know if i'd say founder, but the rebirther of Satanism in the modern Error back in the late eighteen hundred. He was also he was also a student of Witchcraft. He was a student of Kabbalah and other sorts of mysticisms, and the Satanism that he taught is exactly that. It is a belief in a literal Satan. Now, again, when you listen to his interviews, if you talk to people that are affiliated even today, that are affiliated with the Church of Satan, they will tell you we are atheists, we don't believe in anything, and that's not true. That is not true. There's an old saying, if you claim you don't believe in nothing, you actually believe in something. And how true that is. I don't know the specifics of several of the rituals they would do, the incantations they would read and such. I and to tell you the truth, as the Word of God tells us not to learn those ways. So I don't want to know, but I do know from little bits of recordings of some of those services, everything is followed with pale Satan. Now, if you're an atheist and you don't believe in God and you don't believe in the devil, then why why are you hailing Satan?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, that would make absolutely no sense. And I wanted to preface what I said earlier. The house is no longer there. It was demolished like the early two thousands. But I've been to that address, which was on California Street, and if you remember, the Eagles had a song about the Hotel California, California yeah, and then the cover of that or the thing's on the back of the gatefold. There's a man that looks suspiciously like Anton LaVey standing there. So that's supposedly the Hotel California was the Church of Satan there on California Street in San Francisco, So you can check in any time you like, but you can never leave. I think that the Eagles were singing about the Anton LaVey and Satanism and sort of a backwards, left handed compliment to him.
Speaker 4: If you will, it would not shock me.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think there's a pizzas.
Speaker 2: Or something there now. But the house is gone. It was painted black as a Victorian looking house that built in nineteen oh five was painted black. But yeah, it's long gone. But the address, I've been to the address, but to the house itself's not there.
Speaker 4: I went to San Francisco when I was a kid, uh, with my mom and sister. I'm just I wonder if we ever drove past it or.
Speaker 2: Or when right there on the edge of the presidio, and I think that's the I want to say, the Richmond District, I believe.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, and as far as Anton Levey being on the cover of a hotel California. It wouldn't shock me how many bands, how many bands had UH had pictures of Aleister Crowley either playing in the open or kind of encrypted on it, So it wouldn't it definitely would not shock me. I I still debate people that are Eagles fans that go, no, no, no, no, it was all it was all about cocaine addiction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was in there too, but I think that was it was a Satanic stuff. And then you know that some of their other songs, Witchy Woman and things like that, I think the Eagles were were kind of hinting at witchcraft and satanismen things. Had a lot of bands where it was kind of more hidden back then. That was in the seventies on, prior to the Satanic panic and backwards masking coming to the fore and a lot of it being more exposed. Light shined on it. But it's there, especially if you know what to look for.
Speaker 4: Absolutely absolutely. Now what's interesting is for the longest time, and there's still a lot of people that believe that Black Sabbath was the UH, was the foundation to UH to the occult and the occult and darkness and satan into music. I don't think it was as a matter of fact, as a matter of fact, Black Sabbath, and I could be wrong. For the record, I could be wrong, but I don't think back Black Sabbath was the originator of that in rock music. As a matter of fact, I think it's possible that Black Sabbath may have borrowed extensively from a group that predated it. And the band that I'm referring to is a band called Covin back in nineteen sixty seven, and they were hardcore.
Speaker 2: I mean a lot of people may have heard of them and they didn't know it. If you've ever seen the Billy Jack movies, they had one ten Soldier, which they had a top ten hit with. But if you look back at some of their other stuff, they've got an either a song or an album called Black Sabbath, Dignitaries of Hell, Satanic Mass packed with Lucifer. These guys were hardcore. They make Sabbath literally look like a Sunday School picnic.
Speaker 4: Oh absolutely, you know. I recently I saw a video and I guess the best way to describe this guy was a heavy metal apologist and he was defending them and saying oh no, no, no, you see this was just for show. This is what's sold well. The fact is Covin didn't sell too well. They didn't sell too well, but I believe they laid a foundation. They laid a foundation for such groups as Black Sabbath and led Zeppelin. And going back to what I've said before, I don't think Sabbath is as original in the macabre as a lot of people believe. For example, and you just pointed this out, one of their songs on the Witchcraft album of Covin is Black Sabbath. One of their band member's name is oz Osbourne.
Speaker 2: Yep. A lot of coincidences there, too much to be coincidence. And you see your screens there. I've got a cover of the album and it's I mean, they don't make any uh, they don't pull any punches there. They they're they're really into what they're doing.
Speaker 4: Well, And I can't help but to wonder because of the timing. Anton LaVey's church opened up April thirty, nineteen sixty six. This band came out of Chicago, Illinois, nineteen sixty seven, and I look at that album cover and now this heavy little apologist was saying oh no, this was just for shock. This was for just effect, a selling effect. And that album cover says a whole different story. I mean everything from the inverted crosses to the skull to the pentagrams. And if you listen, if you listen to some of their stuff, it is it is very dark now. It's it has that typicals, that typical sixties sixties version of horror sound to it. If I had to describe it, I would say, I would say, you take the B fifty twos material in the late seventies and bend it out of tune. And that's to me, that's what That's what Covin sounded like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's an apt analogy or comparison.
Speaker 4: And again, looking at the album cover and just and just reading a lot of information on them, I disagree with that heavy metal apologist. I think with this group, what you saw in concert and what you saw on that album cover, and what you hear in their songs and especially in the titles, I think that's what they I think that's what they are, not just in studio, not just on stage, but offstage and in their personal lives. And again I'm looking at them, and I'm looking at a lot of the pictures from from Levey and Church of Satan, and Uh, I can't help but conclude that they were heavily influenced by Levey and if and and if not, they were definitely they were definitely uh, studiers of Alister Crowley. I mean that just the just the songs on the Witchcraft album alone.
Speaker 1: Is not.
Speaker 4: Is not shock and lore uh songs. I mean those are just listening to the lyrics and just just the title of the songs alone tells me this, this is what is truly end them, This is what they believe.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: It's not just show Satanism in those songs or in the titles. I mean, this is actual vocabulary and understanding of truly of what Satanism is in the contents of the songs. I mean, that's that's me, but that's what I got. And again I think I think Coven set the stage especially for especially for Black Sabbath, Rainbow, Led Zeppelin, Uriah Heap. I really do think, and I can see the influence of Coven in those bands. Again, maybe that's just me, but I could see it and I could hear it, especially with Black Sabbath. I want to take a look at something else that was also kind of a driving force in the culture of the late sixties and early seventies, Kevin Anger, Kenneth Anger, and I don't know if you remember the movie Lucifer Rising, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Had Bobby Boussela in it. And I think it's also had something to do with Jimmy Page. He was involved in that project, or Mick Jagger. That might have been invocation of my demon brother, but he was into some dark, dark stuff, wrote a very infamous book called Hollywood Babylon.
Speaker 4: Yeah. It also turns out too that Kenneth Anger and Anton LeVay also worked together on a couple of books and some other stuff. So again, Satanism, I think the satanic movement in pop culture was definitely was definitely more rooted in the sixties than it was in the eighties. I think eighties the Satanic panic was a carry on from it.
Speaker 3: But I think.
Speaker 4: Satanism and music, Satanism and entertainment, I think took its roots and opened its doors for business in the sixties. And you know, again, I still get arguments from people that know the hippie movement had nothing to do with that. Well, the symbols, the symbolism certainly certainly matched. But I want to take a look at both both ideologies at their core. One in both Satanism and the hippie movement was rebellion. It was rebellion against established order. It was rebellion. It was rebellion against traditional Judeo Christianity. It was rebellion against old conservative values, family and such. And it was all about, if you're not harming anyone, do what you want and you shouldn't have any restriction on it. And that is that message is very prevalent in Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible. That message was very prevalent in the Hippie movement. And let's think about this for just one second. Do what you want as what makes you happy. Is there a saying that that coincides with what about Alistair Crowley in the Book of Thelma Do what thou wilt?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so the hip.
Speaker 2: And do what thou will shall be the whole of the law. There you go. It's the same thing, the same exact thing.
Speaker 4: And I don't I don't think a lot a lot of people back then or now realize that was the foundation of the hippie movement. Now, granted, the hippies may have removed the devil horns, the pitchfork, uh, they may have replaced they may have replaced the upside down pentagram with the peace emblem, but it's the same thing. And by the way, the peace emblem itself is actually a Satanic an occultic symbol, which I don't know if a lot of people realize. But again, the core of all of it, both the hippie movement and Satanism, it is a rebellion against traditional Judaeo Christianity. Ultimately, it is a rebellion against God because they're master. Their God is Satan and Satan is the absolute mockery opposite of God. Everything about Satanism is and is in opposition to God. For example, Satanism involves heavily involves mysticism, It involves spirit conjuring, it involves fortune telling, it involves it involves the practice of both white and black magic. It incorporates all of that into into its rituals, into its worship style, and into its practice. And every one of those things is an absolute opposite. It's absolutely opposite of scripture of God. And let's take a look at as a matter of fact, let's take a look at that. For example, going to the book of Leviticus Leviticus, which is actually via Gras in its original Hebrew title Leviticus nineteen, in Leviticus twenty Leviticus nineteen and verse thirty one, and it says, regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards to be defiled by them. I am the Lord your God. This is a law. This is a commandment against almost every aspect of practice in Satanism. Anton LeVay. Anton Levy himself was a magician. He was not just a music He wasn't just a musician, but he was also a magician.
Speaker 3: He also sorry, well, go ahead, wasn't he historically when I write about him, I think this conversation for wasn't he part of part of Cabala too as well?
Speaker 4: Uh? I would I would say yes, I never read that specifically. However, if you look on the symbol of the Satanic Church, it has the upside down pentagram, and around the pentagram is at at each point of the pentagram is a Hebrew letter, and that that is Kabbala. So I would I would definitely say that he was he was involved in Kabbala, but also again looking at some of the rituals and practice is and some other stuff I had researched, Kabbala is incorporated in the Satanic belief system.
Speaker 3: Because because what I what I noticed about the pentagram, and quote me if I'm wrong, I don't really know much about it. If you look at the pentagram, it has the all of the olive top all, it has the Hebraic letters with the star. Because I also noticed that being used in Kabbala as well. I've seen that on various books and stuff too.
Speaker 4: Yes, and that, and and that's why I definitely would say that Levey's Satanism did borrow heavily from kabbala and as well as other things. But again, the core and the purpose of Satanism is to oppose God, and as Leviticus nineteen thirty one makes very clear, God absolutely forbids the practice of conjuring the practice of spirit communication, and he even goes as he even goes further and says it's defiling, that one should not practice it because it's defiling. It's it's spiritually defiling. And again, what makes up a lot of the practice of satanism, and not just Leavey's Satanism we're also talking Alister Crowley's Satanism magic prediction, predicting, uh, conjuring, and again God absolutely forbids those things and those practices. So I would definitely say Satanism is to oppose God or anything that is holy. And looking at the timing, looking at the timing of Levey in his church, and looking at the culture and the movement at that time, that Satanism had a very heavy influence in the hippie movement, a very heavy influence in it. And it definitely the imagery alone of Satanism definitely laid a foundation for heavy metal a little bit later on, and especially with groups like Black Sabbath and led Zeppel and Rainbow. Anyone, uh, anyone want to add to that?
Speaker 3: I get go ahead, I'm sorry, go go ahead, Josh. I think what's interesting about it? You know, you see how it's implemented through the music and how like the generations past looked at it. But you see, like the various music.
Speaker 4: Now is.
Speaker 3: Like your your household names. Kids are listening to it like they'd be listening to a lot of your fifties music and the same messages that are going through and then you see implements of it being used even in the military. I mean, it's like Wika, Satanism and those things are very prevalent in the military, and you see you see those teachings coming through multiple facets as well. So yeah, it's it's very very interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was going to point out how the uh, the music scene that was going on in southern California, you know, apart from what was going on in San Francisco Jefferson Airplane and then bands like that They're Grateful Dead, but you go down south into the la that area around the same time, uh, things were kicking off in southern California, and a lot of the stuff that was going on in Laurel Canyon has been well documented. Dave McGowan wrote a very very good book called Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon that talked about all this high weirdness that was going on in Laurel Canyon that that it's kind of secretly I think steeped in Satanism and particularly odd behavior and a lot of things going on, and he kind of hints or outright says that there's an involvement from the military industrial complex. I mean, you have Jim Morrison who was, you know, the singer for the Doors and kind of the leader of that movement. Well, his dad was I think an admiral in the Navy. There's a picture of young Jim on the bridge of his dad's battleship, and then just a few years later here he is with long hair and leading the hippie movement out under the whiskey of Go go in places like that. Same with Frank Zappa, the Mamas and the Papas, a lot of these bands that were a big part of that, they just all of a sudden happened to be in this one place. And just about every single one of those our children of parents that were somehow involved in the military industrial complex. Very very interesting. David McGowan makes a lot of interesting points, and again it's just too much to be coincidence with what he found out. We can do a whole show just on BRL Canyon.
Speaker 3: Well you were you're speaking to that. I send us to Brother Eric John Lennon and ill for you if you want to take a look at it. Well, what's interesting a lot of these guys they will talk about their activity. You know what John Lennon was talking about in England he was. He said he would see UFOs flying around his house.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: He even talked about what an interview you had, which it was never disclosed, talked about where he saw a one of those black footballs flying around as his property and would follow him around. And you see, and I don't think it is a connection. I think that it is part of it with the military industrial complex and the stuff that's coming out today talking about how there's always a connection with people being taken up through the occult Luigi boards and those type of things being teleported being taken away, and Satanism is the foundation, pivotal part of that as well, because like brother he says Satanism against God that at violates Leviticus nineteen at bolicet Deuteronomy eighteen because they believe that this lie. There's this concept of do what you want to do. It's everything about it we're and we're seeing today. We're seeing generations of this teaching and stuff, and now the generations are reaping of that teaching and what's going on today and how crazy society is as well.
Speaker 4: Well. I what's really what's really interesting is I I grew up not too far from Laurel canon.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: I spent the first little part of my life in UH in Seami Valley, and I remember because I used I used to UH my friends and I used to go hiking up and around the Santa Susanna Mountains and Stony Point, and I remember several times, several times hiking up there along certain trails and stuff you would see.
Speaker 7: UH.
Speaker 4: You would see spray spray paintings, ray can paintings of pentagrams, of inverted crosses, and and a lot of different little Satanic symbolisms along with you know, the UH band graffiti and stuff. But I remember seeing a lot of that stuff. I lived. I lived near where the where the Manson ranch was. And it's not it's not a secret. Charles Manson was very heavily stooped into Satanism. And I definitely agree with you, brother Steve. Laurel Canyon, and it can be it can definitely be a be an entire show alone discussing Laurel Canyon. Yeah, and and and and it's not just in Leviticus, and it's not just in Deuteronomy that warns that warns against the cultic practice. I want to take a look real quick in Ephesians four Aphensians four. And take a look and take a look at what verse twenty seven is. Now, it's just one sentence, but it makes it clear neither give place to the devil. Back in the Torah, it says, it not only gives a command not to practice Satanism, it also gives the command don't learn about it. In fact, that was the Tora portion last night that I preached on. Don't inquire about it, don't learn the practices. Specifically why because, as Leviticus nineteen points out, it's defiling. It is spiritually defiling. And the reason why it's spiritually defiling is because every bit of the practices of Satanism is in opposition to God. It's in opposition to a holy, righteous, and just God. And that's why God makes it very clear.
Speaker 3: And also too, when people, people who come out of it and become believers, were first hand experience of it, those things will come at you. They come at you, and they don't want to let go, and they will. You are a marked person when you go into that stuff because to them, speaking to people that we've known that we're in the witchcraft and stuff, you are locked in covenant with them. You are locked in, you formed some blood pack with them or something, and they take that stuff seriously, and those entities will follow you, they will take control of you, and they have it.
Speaker 6: And it even becomes.
Speaker 3: Harder when they a person becomes a believer because then because here's some of these testimonies. These testimonis are like, well, yeah, I came to know the Lord, you know, and once I casted it out and went away, or once this happened, whatever the case may be. And that's never the case, because they come harder at the people that become believers because now they know the practices of the enemy and they actually have a very stronger form of discernment where they can walk in and smell it. With me and my wife, we went to we were at a fair appare in Alaska, and we had had an opportunity minister to a guy that was talking about Bigfoot and all this, and the biggest thing that he said was is that he grew up in Alaska and he grew up in a lot of the tribes and stuff. But where he really started knowing more about this stuff is when he started engaging in the paranormal to write his books and stuff, and even said as we were talking to even say that these things would come to his bedroom and would tell him what to write and how to write it. So basically, there is that pact. Even within Satanism, there's that pact that they have where they'll come and whatever you're doing. It's like they'll give you the information, but in the end there's something that you give to them and return. And once they're locked in, they're locked in. And once they become a believer that the Lord cancels all all that stuff because he died upon the cross. But they try to come at their life and make it that much harder. And that's why even when you get in the midst of it, they will not let you go, and you definitely don't want to study. I think it was who was it that played Dracula? He he was in his nineties. You don't talking about Brother Eric. He was the other? Uh huh? Who was? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think a fella Lagos or Boris Karloff.
Speaker 3: Christopher Lee. Christopher Lee. He was asked the question. He talked about books and stuff, but he said, once you enter and you and you can quote it, he said it online. Once you enter into black magic, or you start studying the dark occult. You lose your soul in it. And it's so true. You lose your soul in this and that's the price that you pay. Is when you enter this stuff, you sell your soul. You you change, you become, You become whatever they want you to be. There was a there's a famous sub monster and that and I remember from the Ghostbusters back in the eighties and what you talk about it. It was a great cartoon or whatever. But there there's a legend about it about a creature that it prays after children and when you you, it comes to you and it usually will pray on people who are very very lonely isolated, and the creature will come to you and will say, hey, I'll be your friend or whatever. And eventually what happens is as it takes over, it sucks, it sucks the life out of you, and you become the creature. That's kind of what that's kind of what it does with the with the fact of satanism and witchcraft is you become what the demonic spirit wants you to be. As you violated, it owns you. You become attached to it, and it gives you whatever you want to do, but breaking free from it because of what you studied is hard. So it was. I don't know if that helps.
Speaker 4: Well. I mean, I mean, demonic spirits are they're parasitic. They're definitely parasitic. Now here's here's an interesting account. Levey who died in the early two thousands. Was it the early two thousand, mid or early two thousands.
Speaker 3: I think that story you're referred to was probably two thousand and one when it happened where.
Speaker 4: You're going, well, leavey Levey. Right before he died, like seconds before he died, it was recorded that he was saying, oh no, what have I done? Something is very very wrong? And I'm sad to say that. I think Levey learned a very hard lesson that his Satanism is not atheism, and that there is a very real hell that his Satanism leads to. And truthfully, all Satanism, I mean, all Satanism leads to one eternal destination. Amen. But from Levey's own mouth, oh no, what have I done? Something is very very wrong? And then he dies? I mean, is it possible that before that last breath was gone, that he was looking at his forever his forever home.
Speaker 2: Now that's very chilling prospects, something frightening to think about. Reminds me of those signs used to see billboards on the old country roads in the South, have a you know, just an artist version of hell and say where will you spend eternity? And and those gave you a possible reflection. You know, you think about it.
Speaker 4: Well. And and scripture is very clear, you know, on the consequence of satanism. It's very clear on the consequence of of occultism. Let's take a look real quick at revelation Revelation twenty one, Revelation twenty one and verse eight. But the fearful and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murders and horrormongers, and sorcerers and idolators and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone, which is the second death. Practicing of magic, practicing of conjuring. It has an eternal consequence. You know, nothing may happen during a person's lifetime that is involved in satanism. Nothing may happen during the lifetime, but as soon as it's over. Revelation twenty one to eight is is a forever consequence. It is a forever consequence relations. Part of the problem go ahead, now, you go ahead. Part of the problem with with atheism and the belief the belief now not not the truth, not the fact, but the belief that there is you know, there is nothing, is that it's going to come with a cost. Because there is something. There is something, whether we whether we believe it or not, whether we accept it or not. There are two eternal eventualities that Scripture makes very clear. There's Heaven, there's Hell. It's going to be one of the two. There's no in between there. And regardless of what some of the claims of Satan is amar over atheists, we don't believe in anything. The practices of it, the rituals of it, will lead directly to Revelation twenty one to eight. And I try I try to make that so clear when I'm teaching on the subject. You know, the practice is evil. I think the people that get involved in it are deceived, They're misled a lot of times. A lot of times these are people that came out of churches. Yeah, a lot of times they came out of churches and they got involved in this because of how hurt they were in the church, and because they got a misrepresented, misrepresented Bible for teaching, they didn't get biblical truth. Someone or something hurt them and they flocked to the absolute opposite. And then they get involved. And that's hard to me. That's heartbreaking. That's heartbreaking because I know they're not I know, I know they're not evil. What they're what they may be practicing, is evil. What they're involved in is evil. But they're not evil. And that there is a truth of the Word of God. They may not have gotten that truth of the Word of God. They got a misrepresentation of it, and as a result they were hurt or they were hurt by someone in the church, and they they they fall to this and and and I tell you, it's very it's very sad to me, because there is a truth of scripture, and and the Lord does not want to see them perish. Lord does not want them to be involved with this, this kind of abomination and evil. The Lord does want these people, and so it should it should be our prayer, it should be our prayer for them that they would come to the truth of God's word and leave repent of this lifestyle and come to a real truth of a real God that really does exist.
Speaker 8: Right, anybody want to add to that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I jumping on war. What you're saying yoga Galatians chapter five and basically what Paul is talking about is talking about the battle between the flesh and the spirit. And the keyword is in Galatians five twenty and it says idolatry, witchcraft, and it goes on to more things, but the keyword in the twenty one it says, these will not inherit the Kingdom of God. The sad part is is that there's this stuff inside the church today as well, and there's Satanism inside the church that people are practicing, and there's there's a lot of new wage stuff than that. And you find the whole concept of is do with I will of the law. But if you go to James chapter three and we look at this to kind of I think, and I think this could possibly, in my opinion, could possibly summarize the whole conspt of satanism if I can find it. See it's three fourteen. It says, but you have had bitter envy strife in your heart's glory and not lie against the truth of wisdom. That descent is from above, the earthly and central and devils. It's all about what you want to do and how you want to do it. And that's the whole part of even with conversations I've had people that are involved in Satanism, is it's kind of like, do whatever you want to do. You know, I'm not hurting anybody want to do what I want to do, so therefore it's okay. But here it says that it's in some translations it will say it's demonic, it's influenced by the devil, because it's what it's about. And so it goes back to the what was talked about in Revelation that people that are partaking in the stuff and the form is a witchcraft, which if you look at the definition of witchcraft, it's a form of which way you can conjure a spell or you can control someone. Is that's what will happen, is the eternal will be separation from God because they desire what they want to do and how they want to do it instead of accepting the eternal gift of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I just wanted to add, you know, you said, whether they believe or not, that's it doesn't matter what you believe, that's what's going to happen. I mean, you don't have to believe in gravity to fall down the stairs. You know, it's inevitable. Whatever you believe, that the end game is going to be the same.
Speaker 4: Well, and and here's something else to think about. There are a lot of people. There are a lot of people, especially when Levey's daughter Zena, who had taken over the church for a while and then she left and had a big falling out with her with her father, there are a lot of people have said, oh, it's such a little movement. You know, it's not going to have any kind of major effect or anything. And as of a couple years ago, the Satanic Church started printing children's story books and started an after school club and a handful of elementary schools around the United States. And take a look at the Baphomet statue. This it has the Baphomet on it, and then it has it has a little girl and a little boy with it. And they've had a little bit more success than what a lot of people think. I mean, would any of you ever have pictured twenty years ago, thirty years ago that the Satanic Church would have an after school program and not just at its home base, but in several places around this country and after school program.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just it's inconceivable how much things have changed since I was born in nineteen sixty three, so started elementary school in sixty nine, elementary to the rest of elementary school, middle school, and started high school the seventies. Graduated in nineteen eighty one, So that's been you know, forty something years ago. But still it's just amazing how much has changed even since the nineties. The things of the people that I knew that were in school in the nineties said that my wife was born in nineteen eighty five, and she talks about how much has changed since she was in school, you know, in the nineties and the early two thousands of things. It's just the world is just getting more wicked by the moment.
Speaker 4: Oh I did not just not just wicked repulsive. I mean I the very fact, the very fact that because again coming up in the eighties and in the eighties, Ozzie was viewed by parents especially as absolutely evil. Well now or not now, but in the two thousands ended up getting a family show, a family reality show, The Guy that Bit the Head off the bat and the head off a dove in a record meeting room, got a family show.
Speaker 2: And who was the one time known? And it still is and sometimes has the Prince of Darkness. Yeah, he's on a TV with a snappy little tune by Pat Boone opening the show there and let's say, yeah, a family show. Strange, strange, strange world we live in.
Speaker 3: I mean, and that's been.
Speaker 2: Years and years ago.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And I could tell you right now, as a young teen in eighty three and eighty four, I would have never I was a huge Aussie fan then and I couldn't even conceive the thought, the very thought of this guy being on a family reality show. Of course there wasn't any reality TV back then, but on on a family.
Speaker 5: Show, you know.
Speaker 4: So while the hippie movement did die out, the Satanic the Church of Satan, is still being influential in culture today. It's still being influential in music and the entertainment industry.
Speaker 2: Those seeds that were planted in the sixties have have continued to grow and flourish. And now there's literally a poison garden of Eden, or poison garden of something going on out there. That's just it's perpetual, and it gets worse and worse. You know, every year the crop spreads a little bit more. It's it's like weeds. It's like in the south we have a kudzu. Yeah, kudzuo. It'll take over every single thing inside. I've been out in the was before and seen a big pilocuds and hey, there's an old house in there. Holy cow, you know it happens. That's the way this is. Once that got a foothold through whoever was doing it, through Levey and Crowley and all these people. Uh, it's just it's spread and it's continued to spread, and it's just ever growing. I don't see. And then to it until the end of the end times, which I think we're living in, and good is going to triumph over evil. But that's what it's going to take to wipe it off the face of the earth.
Speaker 4: Absolutely and then and there is a definite eschatological connection there because this is the core. This is part of the foundation of the world leader to come, the Antichrist. Much of what you see that that that comes out of the Satanic Church and the teachings of the Satanic Church. Much of what you say e of that is laying the foundation for the Antichrist. And yeah, it ultimately, ultimately, it is going. It is going to take the Lord's return, the Lord's actual return in restoration of things in order for this to be to be gone. But the good news is we you know, we've read again. We we we read the end of the big book. That's right. Well, that that is all that I have for for my portion brother justin.
Speaker 3: Okay, did we want to take a break or anything?
Speaker 2: Or yeah, let's let's take a little break. I'm going to a commercial message and then a little musical break and we'll be back right after this, folks, stick around.
Speaker 4: Sounds good.
Speaker 7: Attention all Ground zero fans. Aftermath dot Media is celebrating our four year anniversary with a spectacular deal just for years. For a limited time, you can get an Aftermath Premium yearly subscription for only seventy nine dollars. That's right, just seventy nine dollars for a full year of exclusive content, ad free listening and premium features. Dive into a world of incredible stories, top tier journalism, and the best in entertainment. Whether you're a longtime listener or new to Ground Zero, This is the perfect time to join the Aftermath family. Don't miss out on this amazing anniversary special. Visit aftermath dot Media today and sign up for your Aftermath Premium yearly subscription at just seventy nine dollars. But hurry, this offer won't last long. Celebrate with us and elevate your media experience to the next level. Hey, aftermath dot media the ultimate resource for parapolitical and paranormal fans. Visit aftermath dot media and subscribe today. That's aftermath dot Media.
Speaker 6: Here, man, Yeah, we're still doing a.
Speaker 3: Break when.
Speaker 8: M hm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's lead g from first floor audio and shutters. Welcome back to the second hour of everything out there. Steve Stockton here on the Clyde Less Ground zero Radio New work. Man, we're still here with pastors Eric and Justin from sound the so far Messianic Ministries. You guys back and ready to continue.
Speaker 3: Well, let's go all right, all right, So this next portion is gonna be about uh, paranormal activity in the military, and I want to talk about Afghanistan. But the reason why I want to talk about this issue is I do a lot of the ministry with the military, and it's primarily the whole thing that me and wife do is mission to the military, and we've experienced a lot of stuff ourselves and me being a combat veteran going to Afghanistan, you know, I've seen stuff. I've seen things firsthand. But I can also tell you if you know anyone in the military, there's a lot of things that guys have seen. There is the term shell shock that was in World War One. They also had the term called fog of war. And some of this is a reaction to what you see in front of you, whether it's you see your brother and sister in arms that's killed in front of you, whatever the case may be. But as a result of this, those type of things lead to PTSD. And if we've talked about before, you know, we talked about that there are multiple things that will fall into things that mask yourself behind that in the spirit realm and as a result of it, I guarantee you if you know someone that's been in the military, they will talk to you about paranormal stuff or things that they've seen, but they're scared to talk about it because if they go and discuss this while being in the military, they will be classified as a someone that has mental problems or could violate their top secret security clearance, whatever the case may be. So I want to talk about that, and I briefly want to talk about what's happened in Afghanistan and what's taking place with a lot of our veterans that when they come back, and is a very very pow that they're seeing stuff and what is the end result and is it very very possible that a lot of stuff that they're seeing is leading to the con suicide. So I want to get into that's kind of an introduction, but I want to kind of talk about what is significant about Afghanistan, what is very prevalent. Well, what's interesting about Afghanistan is briefly, think about the terrain. If you've ever been to Colorado, Alaska or those places, the return the terrain is in some places it's very very beautiful and some places it's very very desolate. Now we go into the history of Afghanistan, and we can go it goes all the way back to the biblical times of the Persian Empire where Afghanistan was taken over. But I want to talk about too briefly things that we're very familiar with. We know that the British attempted to control Afghanistan in eighteen seventy nine and failed. And another one if you've ever seen Rambo three or four, Rambo three, the Soviets took over Afghanistan and at that time, we as the United States military in the Reagan administration, funded al Qaeda, which we saw that in a result, And what you'll find is two times, because of the terrain in the land, both failed and we recently pulled out in August for being a twenty year war with Afghanistan and what happened. So that being said, that's gonna set up the next subject of what we're going to talk about. We're going to talk about the paranormal activity that a lot of service members have faced a lot of battles and these type of things, whether you're talking about UFOs figures or whatever. But the common one, the common figure that that's very prominent in Afghanistan and it's also found in a lot of Islam is the concept of the gem, the d d J I N N. And if you ever watch a lot of the paranormal videos of people in the Middle East, you will sometimes see this dark figure with red eyes and it's a very aggressive figure. Now in their legend, they believe that these things can be good, but in most cases when they come up, they're not good. And kind of an idea of what this is. A gem in Afghanistan is painted as a creature with having monstrous red eyes, the body of a man or a shadow figure, but the edges of it being smoky in nature. The creature can take the light and scaring those of trespass into its territory, but the encounters remain nonviolent, which I disagree. They're very violent and that some of the stories that I talk about they are it provoked. These creatures will kill their intended victims in a horrible, painful waste. So that being said, these beings are very very violent. They're very very aggressive. In some of the videos they've shown, they they they've seen they've taken they've taken like massive furniture and sometimes wallwockers and throw them at the people. So as we get into this, the first the first story I want to talk about that I know firsthand is op rock. Now, the term op rock is observation post. So if you understand anything about the military you have in counterinsurgency during the Afghanistan war that we had we had called the Ford Observation Base. A Ford Observation base would be where you would see vehicles drive in and out. You'd have a command post, you would have it'd be like a little city. Now. The op Rock, which was in the Kanderhart province, was an isolated area probably twenty thirty miles outside of Kandahart or the base in the home the province area where marines were. So the story goes is that marines were they landed in this location and what the Marines were doing was they were going to I think it was they were replacing the the Canadians. No, it was, no, it was I think it was the Brits. The Brits were over there. And as they went into the area, the Brits have been out there for probably three to four months, and a lot of times in these areas, you're isolated out there and your replacements may not be there until that long. So they're out there. The Marines said that as they landed, as they went inside to see them, that the that the Brits had had no sleep or little rough and they they told them one thing, they said, whatever you find in there, make sure you bury it. Don't take anything, and that's what the Marines were told, and the Marines would would take significantly to that as they entered this this Opie Rock. So a little history about Opie Rock. There was a significant battle that happened with the Afghans and the Russians at this time, and the Russians ended up killing a lot of the Afghans, so that that's gonna be important as we talk about this. So the night, the Marines were gonna probably be there for the next three to four months, and as they begin to stay at Opie Rock, they begin to notice some things about the location. So a lot of times these guys are gonna be at doing twenty four hour posts and the points, and the purpose of the observation is to pay attention to what's going on, to have sector fire, to see what's going on with the Afghans. Is the Taliban coming? Are they getting ready to invade? Can we stop them? They would sometimes send guys out on a mission. So one thing that they recorded that they said was one of the marines said that as they were out there during the night on patrol, one of them man said that something kept tapping on the shoulder and he looked to his buddy and said, hey, did you tap you on the shoulder? He said no, And it got to a point where the tapping would continue on there no one be around. Another story that they have was with the night vision goggles. They were out there, they were doing they were patrolling inside the at one of the Opie Rock. They were looking out and patrolling the area for night for security, and that they would wear night vision goggles thermal goggles. So as they were wearing thermal goggles, they said that one of the marines that they noticed a the shadow figure with red eyes that was hovering over the land and when he would take off the night vision goggles, there wouldn't there would nothing would be there, and when he put him back on, it would be back out there again. Another story they had about Opie Rock was is that they said they would hear footsteps inside the compound. Now op Rock was not very very big. It was probably it was probably about the size half the size of a house or something. This is not a very big location. The guys only slept in certain would sleep in a thorn area and they would have their guard track as well. You had that when all this started. If you remember the brid said, whatever you find, make sure you leave it buried. Well, what they found was as they were digging their foxholes and stuff inside the location, they found the graves of some of the Soviet unions.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 3: They found graves of Soviet unions buried in Afghans, buried. So when they when they started digging it up, they they enticed something there and as a result of it. The stories go on to say an Opie Rock that some of the marines said that while they were sleeping, they would be held down. One guy reported that he was being strangled and this was this was some of the time when I was in the Marine Corps. They told them the stories as well. So that's kind of an example of Opie Rock. Before I go on, did you guys have any questions or anything you want to talk about that?
Speaker 2: I'm fined the whole thing fascinating. I've heard the story of the Gin and the Candahart Giant and just all kinds of paranormal goings on there. I'm anxious to hear what all you've got to say, pastor.
Speaker 3: Justin Well, you know, did you say some brother, I'm sorry, Yeah, I was gonna say some of the most fiercest paranormal activity videos come from there and come from other places in the Middle East, and at all that almost all the the videos associated with jin M. Yeah, absolutely. I mean, if you ever and you're right, if you ever talked to loss Earthen was though referred to the in as well, and and it was more prevalent in that rack than it was in Afghanistan. But as we go on, I'll talk I'll talk about some more of this. So the next one was at Camp Dwire and Camp the Wire was the post I think was in the location in Afghanistan was was in the Hellman Province, so you had the Holman Province and UH which was in I think it was in the southwest portion of the country. And basically Camp Dwire had a lot of UH which was in which was in it was in Kandahar as well. And with with Camp Wire a lot of things that happened, and marines were out there station too, and there were a couple of stories I wanted to talk about briefly. Do you guys know what a what a hepsco is? Do you do? You know what that is?
Speaker 2: I do not.
Speaker 3: So hepscow was invented. It's called it's called a hepsco. Do you know what hepsco is. It's in it's it's involved in fortification.
Speaker 4: I've heard the term. I never I never knew though.
Speaker 3: So the hepsco, it was inmitted by it by the French. And basically what it is, it's it's think of a burn. So basically it's a hepsco is a a section of like cardboard and stuff and you put dirt behind it, and it's uses fortification and it's a very it's a cheap, simple way of making repairs and stuff. So at Camp Wired there were marines that were stationed in two posts. There was Post Hotel, Post Alpha, and there were from what I understanding the story that it was a pretty good distance from each other, so and Post Off and it was the main section I think of the guard gate where people come in and out. So marines were talking about there were two marines would stay there and they talked about where One night, one guy was on guard duty and he kept hearing footsteps coming up the stairs then and they're probably thirty forty feet in the air, that's how high these things are. Come up the stairs, open up the door. He went out there, looked out, there's no one there, and it's usually two people on guard duty. Now the sergeant of the guard sometimes would rotate go check on or whatever, and the marine thought of somebody was playing a trick, so he goes close the door. Same thing again about that time. And this would happen between the hours between one to five, and the key time that this would always happen was three am every time. And I'm going to get into a story. I'm going to get into the reason why it's happened at three am. We've talked about three m but there's a reason behind it. So this was going on, and other times they said that they would They were out there one day and they were wearing the thermal goggles and as they were looking at the thermal goggles, they noticed a a a shepherd boy walking walking with sheep at one to three in the morning. They're like, this is crazy, how is this even possible. They'd take off the goggles, there's no one there, they put it back on. It was going on and this was going constantly at this time, so they were either getting someone walking up the stairs tapping on the door, or they would see this about this time. They were even reporting that even the Marines were saying that they're two forty golf. Brother, Steve, you want a two forty golfers? Are you familiar with this?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: No, that that one's the term sounds famire, but I couldn't tell you.
Speaker 3: But brother, brother, brother, two forty golf is anytime in the guards they would have a machine gun. Two forty golf is a machine gun and a lot of times with the two forty golf it will sometimes be up on a bipod where you can rotate it and you could take it and it would rotate around, you could spin it or whatever. So mysteriously, what the marines, what the Marines were talking about was there was one one so yeah, two people that were on that were in that were in rotation. One would sleep while the other one was on was on guard duty. It so happened that that the uh that the two forty golf this is this is a condition one live round machine gun. Mysteriously, there'd be no one next to the machine gun. The machine gun would instinctively turn and would point right at the marine and there's no one controlling this thing. Or sometimes he would have it. He would get pushed back and the machine gun will turn back around, will be pointing at him. And one time a negligent discharge one off it audiom. It didn't kill him, but there's no one there. What's going on? So what is significant about these three events? Two months before those Marines arrived the Afghan Army or the A and A, they had a they had they had a suicide bomber drive into that location, went in and destroyed the HESCO And when this happened was was what was between one and three am in the morning of this happening. And as a result of this, Marines were talking about this. So that was that that was a very interesting story as well. So and I heard this first one out in Afghanistan too when we were circulating that area. So you guys got a question that you'd like to discuss about that.
Speaker 6: It's it.
Speaker 4: It does not surprise me, especially especially with the account of the Candahart Giant and I've i've I've listened to some other soldiers stories about gen appearances, a shadow, a foggy shadow thing appearing with with glowing red eyes. Yep, it doesn't it doesn't surprise me. That is that is a hot area in the I remember in the eighties. Uh, when we went over there and we trained trained them to fight and and I think supplied them to a fight against the Russians.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think I remember that things there's like ancient evils or things out there that that's awakened by all that with the battle and things that are being destroyed. There's just, for lack of a better phrase, literally sleeping giants over there that are awakened when stuff like that's going on. I've heard of that in other places where there's a lot of activity with sights that are war torn and things that it wakes up something that you concur on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well there is there was another story that there was There was another story that a marine talked about. This is interesting too. Looked out there on patrol at Campdellire, looks out in probably two hundred yards from the entrance, looks out he's on patrol. He's kind of like the road guy up on top walking, looks over and sees about the same time again, this mysterious tornado forms, and in the midst of the tornado forms, here's footsteps. Looks over and sees a manifestation of a Russian soldier walking towards the area and disappears. There was a known battle there as well, so you had weird phenomenon with weather. So you you even if you want to drift off subject, you know, you talk about giants. There are service members that talk about flying the raves and the drones. There's a story of a of a I think of an airman probably twenty twelve, twenty thirteen, there were flying missions with the drones and it was probably nine ten thousand feet above a mountain looks over and sees literally a village of nefhelin walking around and they're up in the mountains probably twelve thirteen feet tall, you know, And that's it. And there's several stories of life that besides the Kandahart Giant. So definitely a lot's going on out there. So that that's a that's kind of a jumping on what you were talking about as well. The next one I would like to talk about is what I've experienced and what I've seen, And I'm going to really talk about what I what I think the causes are of the sactivity and stuff, and is it possible that some stuff has followed service members home? So place I know of and I'm not gonna I'm not gonna mention the location just because of places the location I was that was part of We saw a lot of stuff. We were staying in these kind of like these these buildings looked like barracks, but they were like connexes on stop on top of each other. And I'll never forget it, about one or two o'clock in the morning, we would hear footsteps coming up to still thing, these these still steps, and you hear this boom, boom, boom, and you would hear someone knocking on the door and you open it. There was no one there. You would sometimes see and that that was part of it as well. So that was very very interesting. Was that was that fortunate? And you uh, And I wasn't. I wasn't. I wasn't the only one that saw that. There were people said that. We had one guy telling me that he saw he literally saw a This was interesting. He said that one night someone knocked on his door. He went out there and he says, about one or two o'clock when he's coming off ship, he saw a what he believed was a probably an eighteen nineteen eighteen twenty British soldier walking away and disappeared. Had that Now in the location we were in, you sometimes would go and sometimes are you guys familiar with the club? Is called a trying to think it's a it's like a A the thousand club, and what it was. It's like a cigar club, right, And so the tradition was marine sercemers. However, on the base they would go, they would have a cigar club. People go out there and smoke a cigar, sit down, talk or whatever. Well, it's really really cool, like you hear people tell stories. That's where the term smoker jacket comes in, is that it's like a vinyl jacket. It's pretty cool. That we were out there one night and I was sitting with them and we looked over probably maybe about a mile or two away, and what you would see is to come on to the base. You would look over and you would see old Russian vehicles from the eighties, like a lot of Russian artifacts stuff. You look over, you see in the mountain, we saw what we believe was a UFO and it wasn't the stars or anything. And this thing was probably about it wasn't football size, but it was saucer shaped. The thing was coming down, it hovered over the mountain and then it would shoot back up. It would hover back down and would shoot back up. Come to find out there was a significant battle up there. We saw that as well, and it really it kind of freaked everybody out. And then one night we Uh, I would always go around and do prayer with a lot of the contractors and stuff, and I got asked, they said, hey, could you come up here with us? And it was pretty it was pretty interesting. Got to go up there and they were doing a sector fire with a gun. You go out there and you would see a gen three of them hovering over the area with these red eyes. And we had a we were we were conducting Bible studies on on the on the fob and I had a call one night and I said, hey, could you come and uh one of the Afghans was been the belief possessed by one of these things, and he he gave his life to the Lord. But when we had met another pastor frame and we prayed over him and casted it out in the name of the Lord, this thing manifested and it got violent, like it tried to attack us. But when it came at us, like we saw the presence of God protect us from this thing, and this thing advantaged disappeared. So that's kind of this kind of the stories that go on there. There's a story that wasn't that wasn't involving us, but we were we were at one of the bases and Cobble, one of the Canadians, told us the story about where they were at. It was called the I think it was the Agular Aguilar River or whatever, and they were in those you know, do you do you know what striker vehicles are? Are are you all familiar with those?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Again, my knowledge falls short in that area.
Speaker 3: Okay, striker vehicles were striker vehicles, the term striker vehicles that the military uses. Yeah, very Uh what it is? It say? They're there's sometimes they can be like eight wheel drive and they can they can transport troops or heavy armored vehicles. You can carry, uh, they can have machine guns, all sorts of stuff and a lot of times you would use them to set up on a patrol area. Well, the Canadians were telling us a story where they were near this river and on this river they were watching the talle Ban and you couldn't you couldn't sneak up. So they were telling a story where they were sleeping and they had the hatch clothes. They were sleeping because somebody was watching out for the the goggles said, this thing came up and when it did, when it stepped, it went boom boom boom, shook the vehicle. These vehicles were like three three or four tons. These things are heavy man armored vehicles that require heavy turboat, heavy turbot to pull these engines. I mean we're talking about strong diesel motors. This thing came up and shook the vehicle. Woke them all up. They go and they have their weapons. They opened the hats. There's no one there, No one there. One guy says that he was out with his night vision goggles looking out. Said he saw massive twelve foot gym just walking across there and it disappears. And they said that they've seen kids that were walking and would banish right in front of them. So, uh, another story they said that is they were they were near the vehicle and right over with the striker vehicle, there was this looking black shadow figure that manifested look right at him, hissed at him, and went to went the lunge at the vehicle and just disappeared vanished. So these are these are some stories that that I know firsthand or I've experienced, and I can tell you. So feel free to comment for free. It's open discussion now. If you got any questions, please let me know.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, please come. Damn. I'm anxious to hear some of your experiences pastor.
Speaker 3: Well, I think and I think you know, I think this is where my heart goes out to the military. Is that you when you enter these places, you you see a lot of things. You experienced a lot of stuff, and a lot of these guys that are coming back, for the most part, they see stuff. They're they're entering the spirit realm. And we know that that that that these battles open up, open up doors, they open up things, and you hear a lot of significant battles as well, that the Lord has moved and protected people. And we know this throughout scripture. We know that with Elijah, when Ahab's forces were coming at him, the servant was terrified, and the Lord said, opened his eyes, will low and behold he comes. Here comes the charits of heaven, getting ready to destroy Ahab's forces. Then you look in Isaiah thirty six Hezekiah praise you know, and the king of the Assyrian king says, don't serve your God. And all of a sudden, Hezekiah comes before the Lord and says, Oh, Lord, if they come at us, we're gonna die. And Isaiah says Isaiah. The Lord speaks to Isaiah and says, the king of the Syrian king will no one will bother you. And all of a sudden, Angel of the Lord appears and kills one hundred and eighty thousand Asyrians right there on the spot. So we know that war opens up the spirit realm. We know that there is a spiritual battle going on. We know that in the Book of Revelation that when the Lord returns, he's going to destroy his enemies. So that being said, with these stories that goes on, there's no reason why that there's always paranormal activity. And I think a lot of these mental disorders and this PTSD is it's not saying there's not a cover up, but there is something going on where a lot of the stuff will follow you. I've been experiencing this stuff. I've experienced the stuff firsthand being in the military, you know, and these things will follow people home. There's a story of a marine who came back from Afghanistan and living back on on base housing and he said that when he went home, he said that he said he always felt something dreary. Following he said that he looked over in the corner and he would see something with red eyes. And he said that when he go in his room, there'd always his shoes would always be crossed over into a tee. We'll come to find out that was that crossing over. The tee was at camped wire. And if you remember what I told you about a esco, the esco had a tea and when the A and A hit, they hit a tea. And that's what brought that back up, is is that that thing, whatever was there, was reminding him of what happened. So it was not uncommon for Pepe to have this. Based upon those stories end up having PTSD or whatever. And what you'll find is is that these things will set up shopping territory and will come at people and hang on to them and try to make their life run them in the ground. So you see a lot of military with paranormal activity and what they see and what they talk about based upon when they've been to war and been to battle based upon the stories that they've seen. So I could go into more feel free if if you guys got comments, if you've got questions or anything I can try to answer. If you got anything you'd like to say, feel free to.
Speaker 4: Oh I would say, I would say, I mean, Afghanistan has been fought over for decades and longer, and I'm sure the demonic activity there is incredible. I've I've I've talked to some soldiers that were over there before and again, the one that sticks out to me the most is the Candahart Giant. I know recently La Marzouli did a thing and he was holding a spear I think as a replica of a spear that was found that was believed to have been a Nephelim spear. And I know in the Candahart Giant story, the first two soldiers that went into the cave, if I remember correctly, the first one was killed because it was lance and it was lanced by one of those massively long spears.
Speaker 6: I mean, I I.
Speaker 4: I could only imagine the number, the total number of stories of encounters with demonic apparitions like Jim and and other accounts like with the with the Candahart Giant.
Speaker 3: Well, there was a speak of the Candahart. There was a guy that La Marzoli had on there and it was he uh. He said that his uh, his grandparents talked about the giant and said that they would always go to the cave and would leave a goat. And the story goes with those is that if the goat was not left there, the giant was going to come and eat them. And talked about the same thing, this thing being twelve thirteen feet tall, six toes, six fingers, and it's that's what he did. And what's interesting is is that they said that when they when they transported that thing out of there, they said, this thing it took, it took a it took it was about the size it took a Chinook helicopter. And if you've ever seen a chinook, and if you ever understand what that is and what type of power it is, they said the chinook had trouble lifting that thing off off the off the location that it was in. It was so heavy and it stunk so bad, and they put it on a C one thirty and I guess it was flying back and don't know what they did with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it'd be it'd be very interesting to know what happened to the body of the candle hard giant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard that story and saw videos about you know, just a dramatic recreation of it. But uh, if even a tenth of it's true, it's just it's stunningly Well.
Speaker 3: There was a speaking of that, and this is kind of changing gears to a location. But in the rack there was and I think slinging Stone showed this in the Department of State disclosures that they were looking for nephylon technology out there. They were they were I think it was the There was a video that was floating around about the net some netle that they found, but they were looking for and it was documented they were looking for that technology. They're trying to find neph one and look at the d n A and trying to figure out, okay, how can we make super sold or stuff like that.
Speaker 2: That kind of ties into some of the dog Man stories that.
Speaker 3: Are look, well, you know all the stuff. And what's interesting is as we go back to we go back to talking about the location. But if you ever notice, especially on the military basis, and we go to we go to Fort Campbell. What's not too far from Fort Campbell, adamsvilt tennessee the Bell Witch there and the service members would be back in the seventies and eighties, there's records of accounts of them seeing figures walking out in the field, bigfoot and stuff, you know. And it's pools being opened up, you know. And we know in the Book of Daniel, when Daniel had prayed, he was fasting for twenty one days, and when he had prayed, he an angel, angel or as Gabriel approached him and said, you know, the Lord has heard your prayer. I've been battling with the Prince of Persias. So we know that there is a battle in the heavenly realms of things that are going on. If you even go to First Corinthians or Second Corinthians where Paul brother, they phil feel free to critique me if I'm wrong on this. But Paul says, I have had a phone in the flesh. I had this demon torture me when I read that the apostles face these things every single day. They came at them, they attacked their lives. But he said, when you were weak, I make you strong. So there's something about with going into battle, being on the verge of death and you see these things and they come at you and you see the result of what's going on. And these are part of the stories that a lot of service members talk about. They talk about multiple things going on these military bases, which I think there's other headen agenda's part of it as well. M you know, there's there's disclosures of of the underground military bases of doing stuff, and I think a lot of these wars have been part of that purpose of Okay, yeah, we're going to go in there, but what else can we find? What else can we pull up to try to gain what we need, you know? And unfortunately the catastrophe that that that ends up who pays who pays the price of service members, you know, and with the PTSD mental disorders and whatever the case may be. And as a result of it, that's what happens.
Speaker 4: I know. It was shortly after the disclosure project a lot of former Navy and Air Force pilots were coming forward and talking about, you know, confrontation with craft that's not from here, and there was video there's video footage from an f A team that shows uh, encounter with craft and them trying to pursue it and the thing just full gone. There's a story.
Speaker 3: A place that I speaking of that of an Apache pilot that is going around talking about that. When they were flying one night doing a mission, one of the food fighters that was in World War Two. They talked about they would go to this location and they were conducting missions, these these white balls of yellow and white would chase them, chase them all the time. And they said those things were so fast. That had a patch of helicopters, very very quick. But they said they were so fast like you would you would see them, he said, like you'd see them go from point A to point B. And they clocked it. They clocked it beyond a thousand miles and it would just suddenly stop and then it would come back and it will be right in front of them, and then it would shoot off again, go back up, and you don't know where it went. And this happened every time they would do a mission in this little case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and something like that that defies the laws of physics. That's got to be something supernatural, something extraterrestrial, something otherworldly, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and these and these are these are the are average people going over there thinking they're going to do a mission or they're going out and doing something you know that they're possibly gonna die, and they encounter this and they're they're more terrified of that versus the Like a lot of guys said, I would just rather have the Taliban to shoot me because to see that it freaked them out because you can't what are you going to do with that? How are you going to catch it? You can't do it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, like I was saying before, I can only imagine the total number of accounts with UH with demonic, with the Demonic over there in Iraq and elsewhere. I mean I bet that the number of stories are probably in the hundreds. And yeah, that says something. There's something definitely going on.
Speaker 3: Well you you you historically even look at the battles. You know, you talked about Alexander the Great controlled that area and you you look in I was trying to do the Rechurch today, brother Eric, but you know Daniel Daniel talked about Alexander the Great the splitting of the lands. I think it was Daniel eight or nine, I think. And that's where you get Hanukkah stuff coming into play where the land would be split. So you have those battles going on at that time that you have Britain, you have that you have so union in the US and all this stuff, and so there's been so much bloodshed there in the land that the these things have have been doing what they're doing for so long.
Speaker 4: Oh and and I think as times as time is going on, the their frequency is more and more and more and more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, more and more and more and more.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 3: The intense because like when you would when you fly into the land, because people people talk about it, when you fly into the land, when you fly into the country, there was always this level of of heaviness, this level of burden activity. But when you would leave, it would it would It's it's like you can breathe there again. That's how that's how intensive land was.
Speaker 8: M hm.
Speaker 3: So so in conclusion, and we could probably talk about this more, is that I think that what you're seeing with the effects with because you think about it, the two wars Iraq and Afghanistan, and they are wars because of global volunterorism. There was more PTSD cases in those two wars combined versus the Vietnam air and all that, because in Vietnam a lot of people were dying. But in the result was with the Vietnam though, we saw how the search numbers were treated, but a lot of them were the first time went to drugs and alcohol, which we know drugs were going around for a long time, but we saw significant increase. These guys that are coming back the PTSD cases shot up like crazy and they had the help and stuff. So as a result of it, I'm willing to bet with the PTSD and with the trauma opened up the area for the demonic and the parent normal. And it would not shock me to see that that that's what's going on. But we've talked by tonight that the reason why they come at people is they are they've experienced something that's very traumatic. And we know that throughout the scriptures that there were people in the scriptures that were facing the same thing as well. But the scripture says that the Lord, the Lord is near the broken hearted. He's near those that the heart is hurting because of that purpose, and I would encourage anybody that's hearing this tonight, that's listening to this podcast understand that if you're the Lord. The Lord has given the Lord has has the authority over these things. And I think Brother talked about it, and I say it as well in the Book of Romans that says those who call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Those who give their life to the Lord, the Lord will save them. And the Lord can can heal anyone with PTSD mental disorder whatever, because these things are part of of of of of the demoniac you know, uh you shua would would heal someone. And they were in the they were their mind was saying, we go to I want to take a look at a passage and I think it's Mark chapter four, you know, Mark chapter four, and I think it's Mark four.
Speaker 1: Let me see, uh see.
Speaker 2: And while you're doing that, I just I just want to say, you know that the giants and the gin and and all these things, that makes you wonder what else is they're over there? What are there are other dark horrors and apparitions and things that we haven't heard about or maybe that haven't been unearthed or unleashed yet. It's frightening to think about. I mean, yeah, the war is bad, that he blow things up and kill people and things but the other side of that, the supernatural, the darker, even darker side of that, that's terrifying. That's like I said, how would you even fight an enemy like that, something supernatural or extraterrestrial, that's just beyond the mind's ability to conceive.
Speaker 3: Well, I think, you know, I think the key is we I think the best example I think of is David and Goliath. You know, he he stood in the fear of the Lord. You know, he stood in the fear of the Lord, and the Lord gave him the strength to kill him. And and I've heard so many forgive me, brother Eric, I might blow taught by talking about this, but I've heard so many stupid biblical interpretations, the guys trying to say, oh, the Lord will give you the strength to slay the giants, and it's got nothing to do with that. I think the problem today is the reason why we don't know how to combat those things is because it boils down to false biblical teaching. If we should never go to seek these things or find these things, but we should never be scared when these things come at us, because the Lord has given us the power of the Holy Spirit to battle these things. That's what Athesians. That's what Athesians chapter six is about, putting on the full armor of God when these things come at you. But I look at Mark chapter five.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 3: This was when the Lord was dealing with the demoniac and he was literally taking the stones and cutting it. And the scripture says is that when I think that when he healed he was in his right mind, that they proclaimed how how much Jesus had done for him, and everyone was marveled. So this man was going to the tombs at night and he was he had so much strength, and he was taking stones. He was cutting himself, which I think cutting that people do is influenced by a demon. But he's taking bare stones and if you've ever seen the stones in the Middle East, this is a dull stone, and he's cutting himself and only blood was coming out. But when they saw him after the Lord had healed him, he was normal again. The unclean spirits were gone, like they were marveled by this man. Is like is sanity. And that's the thing that the Lord can do for those that are struggling with this, is that if they give their life to him, these spirits will will leave and go away because the power of the Lord. The Gospel can transform and save those And if anyone is listening to this, as you're listening to this, if you're a service member, give your life to the Lord. Turn to him. We're pent today, Come to know and me, Come and meet the Master. You don't have to be scared by this stuff. If it's going on in your home. The Lord can heal if if you've been in combat and you're wanting to know, Man, I killed somebody I had a duty to do, is there forgiveness? There is forgiveness from the Lord. The Lord can heal you. The Lord can turn to you if you were pent today and come to know him. So sorry to mean to venture off on that, but I just felt heard to talk about that.
Speaker 2: Oh it's good, Yeah, yeah, quite quite all right there, So go.
Speaker 3: Ahead, no, y'all, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna say we're coming up on the last seven or so minutes here. If you guys have anything you want to say in conclusion to what we've talked about here tonight, and then let anybody listening know where they can find you. People that are seeking help or seeking clarification, or that need little guidance, whichever one of you wants to go first, and any closing statements that feel free.
Speaker 4: Well, I would definitely say any oh, okay, I definitely say anyone who has been involved in the occult, or who is in the occult, or a soldier that has witnessed these things, you know there's one path that delivers from it, and that is your show it. That is Jesus John fourteen six. He says, I am the truth the way in the life. If you're seeking the truth, the Messiah is the truth. He is the truth, and there is deliverance from these things. There's salvation, eternal security and just peace, peace that the Lord does give. So I courage anyone who is listening tonight, if you've experienced these things, if you've been involved, seek the Lord and everything you need to know about him. What he does, how he does, and what he promises and what he delivers is in the Bible. It is in the scriptures. And we can also be reached at Sound the sho Far Messianic Ministries on Facebook, and if you want to leave us a message, please feel free and we will answer back.
Speaker 2: I think more than that, I'm sorry, go ahead, pastor justin.
Speaker 3: I think for me. The verse that comes to mind is Glossians two fourteen and fifteen. By canceling the record of debt that stood against us with its legal demands, he set it aside, nailing it to the cross. He disarmed the rulers and authorities. He put them to open shame by trumpling over them and him. So it goes to show you that this verse alone, that whatever contract you may have had with these demonic entities, whatever authority they think they have, this verse tells you that he put it on the cross, he nailed it, and when he died, he took the authority away from the principalities of darkness. He has the authority, he's always had it, and he gives us that authority through his name to cast out these things, to remove them in our lives. If we walk in his power, walk in his spirit, these things will not have authority. The danger is, when you become a believer, is constantly going back to that stuff, and when you surrender your life to those things, they will take control, and they will have they will be there. But this goes to show you that he has legally removed all this stuff, and he's taking it away and for those that don't know him come to know him soon before he returns, because when he returns, that's it.
Speaker 2: Right, some good sound advice there. Well, gentlemen, again, I want to thank you for joining me here on everything out there, and as always I'm blown away just so much information here to process, so much good news. I mean, we talked about Satanism and the hippie movement and then all the way to the other side of the world for what's going on in Afghanistan or what was going on, and I assume still going on there. But I want to thank you for your time, thank you for being here, and once again tell the people about Sounding the show Far Messianic Ministries, what it's all about, where they can find you and the messages that you broadcast over there a couple of times a week.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's Sound the show Far Messianic Ministries on Facebook. There's a whole video library of sermons and messages. We come on three times a week. Wednesday night is an end time study, Friday nights and Saturday nights are and you can find us there again. You could leave messages and we will get back to you as soon as we can, and we'd love to hear from you, yeap, and thank you so much, Brother Steve again.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's it's always a blessing to have you guys on and justin. Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Oh and I was gonna say, unlike us, we're not like these high top quality people. You gotta hey, can you really do? Know you reach out to you, We're gonna We're gonna talk to you like human beings. We're nobody special. And I think that's that's what I love about brother, brother Steve and various people is is the humility to do that because the danger in doing the stuff people will think I don't have to talk to you do you know how many books I've written, And that's part of a form of witchcraft as well. So anyway, just wanted to bring that up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you guys are just good, regular folks. But you've got to the power and the calling put on you to minister the folks. I mean literally, it is a ministry and that's what you do, and you do a good job of it because that's what's been laid on your hearts to do. All right, Well, that's going to wrap it up for this episode of Everything out There. I'm Steve Stockton here on the Clyde Lewis Ground the Zero Radio Network, and on behalf of pastors Eric and Justin from Sound the so far Messianic Ministeries and myself. We'll see you a little further on down the trail. Tell your animals I said Hi. Good night everybody.
Speaker 4: Night night.
Speaker 7: Attention all Ground zero fans. Aftermath dot Media is celebrating our four year anniversary with a spectacular deal just for you. For a limited time, you can get an Aftermath Premium yearly subscription for only seventy nine dollars. That's right, just seventy nine dollars for a full year of exclusive content. Add free listening and premium features. Dive into a world of incredible stories, top tier journalism, and the best in entertainment. Whether you're a longtime listener or new to Ground zero, this is the perfect time to join the Aftermath family. Don't miss out on this amazing anniversary special. Visit aftermath dot Media today and sign up for your Aftermath Premium yearly subscription at just seventy nine dollars. But hurry, this offer won't last long. Celebrate with us and elevate your media experience to the next level. Hey, aftermath dot media the ultimate resource for parapolitical and paranormal fans. Visit aftermath dot media and subscribe today. That's aftermath dot media.