Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen? I'll tak what help. Welcome to the Occult Rejects. In this episode, you got me and my boy Headless Giant, and uh as I, as far as I know now, woul assume it's just gonna be us two the whole time. But I mean, you never know. But hey, it's a first day of the new series. We're going to be trying. We're going to cover seven seven seven by Alista Crowley as best as we can. Uh you know, from our experiences of using it or there things that come up in there that we have experience with you will go on with it, and some stuff that we don't have experience, we'll obviously read over it, just so you get an idea of what's in there. I and Headless were even saying prior to the show, I do think a lot of people are actually misunderstood about what's actually inside this book. Not saying I'm promoting it and saying everybody go out and get it and start reading it like a Bible. But you know, I don't think this is probably as many dicks and demons in here as everybody thinks that.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But before we go on, is there anything you want to say about this head list? I know, I know you're a big fan of this book as well, so well.
Speaker 1: This is Alistair Crowley's Kabbala. So if you're wondering about all of the associations and the worldview that Crowley had, don't go to the podcast. Go to seven seven seven, because this is going to give you sort of a view into his subconscious mind as well as his studies and all the rest of this stuff. That's that's why I think it's kind of important because it's shaping a whole generation of occultists, right. All the occultists of this generation had his book so that they could have those associations on hand. This is the ultimate reference guide for the Crowley and point of view. Yeah, so that's that's why we're covering it.
Speaker 2: And if there's any I guarantee you, if there's any witches in Chat or wickens in Chat that don't even like Crowley, some of you out there it might even be able to contest and say I still use that book. I have heard that so many times from people in the witchcraft and the cold community. I don't like Croley but I still use this seven seven seven. I've known wicks that have you know, witches that are into you know, typical ceremonial magic, still use that book. So obviously it's an impact regardless if you think it's real or not. You know what I'm saying, It is influenced. I have a huge chunk of ceremonial practices since I don't know, since this came.
Speaker 1: Out, you know, right right early nineteen hundred, so it's still having influence today. We're still reading it to you guys, so it's probably gonna shape some of those subconscious associations yourself. But one of the other things I wanted to cover is you can follow along too. I put the link in the chat, but if you can't find it there, you could also look on Internet archives seven to seven seven and you'll find it there as well. So it's it's free if you want to get your hands on it.
Speaker 2: Yes, And one thing I do want to mention that Young Stitch is eight over here said or eighty eight or eight Young Stitches eight. Uh, this is before Thalma, so it's pret aonic, So I mean it was before he became who he became, I guess, So all right, do you want me to start it off? Oh? Sure, sure, all right, yeah, we'll pull it up to uh, let you guys see it here. Let me maybe I can blow it up a little bit, make it look a little bit better for you guys. But I do highly suggest if you can to grab the grab the PDF for the book and read along with it. All right, here we go, take these glasses of us. This is a unique collection of Kabbalistic texts without parallel in the entire history of this vast mystical literature, all of them belonging to the very early professional career of Alista Crowley. That is a is they were written before he had reached the age of forty years, as every student of the Croley corpus of writing should know. However, they were used constantly and continuously by him throughout his lifetime. So I mean, I would hope if you put this out he adhered to his own work. But they're even saying he used it.
Speaker 1: Himself absolutely in the obscure footnotes to the Vision and the Voice Sangreal Foundation, Dallas, nineteen seventy two. That's an important place there. Yeah, elis in the nineteen sixties, interesting, which I recently edited. It soon became evident that a few of those explanatory notes of his would make a rhyme or reason to the average student unless he were exceedingly well grounded in the material and methods delineate delineated in those books. All three need to be studied a studious over a long period of time before those footnotes become intelligible to any degree, or until the intrinsic value of the text themselves is perceived as being of the purest goal little alchemy for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one thing I do want to mention that it's interesting they said the Vision in the Voice, Dallas, nineteen seventy two. As far as I know, if this is talking about what they're talking about. The Vision in the Voice is now located in Austin, Texas in a different library, But you can go there and see his handwritten notes. Do you have a fuck ton of pictures in video of it? And I am thinking about possibly showing it. But if you have the chance to go down there and look at that, you will see him literally doing drumatria fitting words in. He's using that word rose and he's doing the mads for it. He's not talking about his girl all the time he is doing something else when he says their names. Sometimes you can see that. I will even say, for the Sjw's out there who coucked for Crowley. This some stuff you might see him writ in there that might offend you some you know, offensive names for certain types of people. He may not be the you know, the great man you thought he was. He was just like everybody else, you know, all right, yeah, yeah. The first of these three texts is actually one of the installments from the Equinox, the fifth containing a biographical sal sorry containing a biographical serial entitled The Temple of King Solomon. The serial strove to present a more or less dynamic picture of the personality of Alista Crowley or Frader pert Rabo, which is something you called himself, per Rabbo. He's called himself the Beast and a few other names. I think to use his order name in the course of his progress along the mystical and magical path. The first few installments were written by one of his major disciples of the first decade of this century, Captain uh later General J. F. C. Fuller. After a while, these two men separated as separated as narrated in the Confessions of Alista Crowley. The result was that Crowley, being left in the in the lurch as it were, wrote the fifth installment as a kind of filler, enabling him to find time to resume the narrative of his attainment, interrupted by Fuller's departure. That's fine. That reminds me of It's like, sometimes it sounds shitty. Sometimes I'll do like filler shows why I'm in between, like trying to do more in depth. Once it's like, yeah, I kind of get what you get in at dude. Oh sorry, great.
Speaker 1: Also, we left out the part that this is a ford written by Israel Regardos. Oh yeah, Alchemist Handbook also has a ford written by Israel Regarded So he's getting all over back then he's got his hand in everything.
Speaker 2: So he might have had his hand in Alista Crowley at.
Speaker 1: One at some point might have The filler has nothing to do in reality with the biographical narrative. It consisted of a set of cobbalistic and pragmatic notes on number that Crowley had accumulated over the years, which he now tied together for his purposes. It consisted of a study of one phase of the Kabbalistic process, which is held in rather poor esteem today, mostly so, I believe, because the majority of the modern writers have not been able to penetrate its mystery, they cannot cope with it in any way. They regard it unfortunately on par with common practice of numerology and fortune telling, thus missing the boat entirely.
Speaker 2: Jumatria, as this process is named, is pronounced as je whatever a mutt rhea. As a method, it reminds me somewhat of the mystery surrounding the usage of the coan koa n in the Rinzi sect of Zen r I n z Ai z Ai sect of Zen. It seems at first sight first site nothing but perfect nonsense, this taking liberties with names and letters and numbers. But in point of fact, just as the coan is a meaningful but not necessary rational statement made from a mystical level of consciousness, so also it may be used to induce a similar type of illumination in the determined student who uses it. Depending on the spiritual state of the reader, Jamatria will be perceived either as nonsense of the most grotesque description, or it will awaken some smoke riom similacrum of the mystical state originally experienced by its writer. That's interesting.
Speaker 1: So he's having these illumination experiences and saying that understanding the Gematria in a certain frame of mind can induce the same similar state of consciousness. Very interesting. Let me see if he studies crowley exposition of the number four eighteen in this book Jamatria, for example, something of this high point of view may be perceived. It was not arbitrary, arbitrarily chosen as an important or significant number for him, or for that matter, anyone else, And so with many other numbers. This method does have definite sphere of usefulness and a vital place in cabalistic exogetical process, but it does require to be understood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like that word either. Whatever, never for one moment suspect Crowley of gullibility, ornate, or being naive. They seem at first sight as if he were. But read the first few pages of the essay on Jamatria, where you will notice his satire, his ridicule, his ridicule, and his humor. This should never be ignored or minimized. He never had difficulty pulking fun at himself or the methods he used for different purposes. It saved him from being gullible in crudelity, the curse of the average occult student. Some of his conclusions on his numerical manipulations, therefore, are entitled at the very least to some scrutiny and examination, and this in turn may lead to respect. For example, I have always been profoundly impressed by his handling of the number nine, one three, equinox one, number five, page one oh seven. It is the jamatria of God, this name barasheth barashith, a Hebrew word meaning the beginning, the first word of the Book of Genesis. He starts with a discussion of the number nine and reduces it by several brilliant permutations and attributions to one, stating that the many being the many being but veils of the one, and the course of argument leads one to knowledge and worship of each number. In turn, in concluding the lengthy analysis, he does state explicitly that nine is not equal to one for the neophyte. These equivalences are dogmatic and only true by favor of Him in whom all is truth.
Speaker 1: Any man who can write thus of a subject which is taboo because capable of infinite abuse, and which has earned the contempt of several reasonable students of the mysteries, is worthy of respect and consideration. Right to the end of his days, Crowley felt that this Jematria was a most useful tool, and tested many of his theoretical and intuitive feelings relative to the Book of Law against the manipulation and inspiration of Jamatria. I must say that I am in complete accord with him in this respect, as testified by my earliest piece of writing, A Garden of Pomegranates, in which there is a chapter on Jamatria.
Speaker 2: Nice. The second of these liber seven seven seven has been reprinted several times in recent years. All of the new editions improved on the first one, which is rare nowadays and most expensive, by the inclusion of many short essays and commentaries written at various times of Crowley, and added skillfully by the editor after Croley's demise in nineteen forty seven. I'll read the next one too. The book was first started in nineteen oh seven, shortly after his return from the China expedition. It is humorously referred to in the second essay and Knox on Pox, where there are references to the table of correspondences in preparation. In point of fact, these tables of Correspondences, which comprise Libra seven to seven in which were not published until nineteen oh nine, consists of basic information provided originally piecemeal and the knowledge lectures of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dome. Predicated on his own further studies and experiences. They were enormously expanded by Kroley, so that at first sight they bear little resemblance to the fragmented tables in the Golden Dome.
Speaker 1: There is a wealth of valuable material here just waiting to be used. Many writers have done so without due acknowledgement. This book provides a basic system or method of filling new information on any topic and subject. The filing system is predicated on a mere thirty two categories, the ten sever off of the Tree of Life and the twenty two letters of the Hebrew alphabet. Once this schema is understood, any new set of data of any kind can be referenced to it, thus undergoing immense, immediate and spontaneous organization and synthesis within the psyche. True most of the material relates to comparative religion and mythology, including precious stones, herbs, plants, and a multitude of other matters. Because these compromise the basic notions currently employed, one should not feel limited only to these topics. At one time I experimented allocating the elements on the atomic scale to this tree, with some modicum of success somewhere along the lines. It's so funny because the entire periodic table is set up with numbers and weights based off of the entire compilatory, and they're all named after Greek gods too. Go figure and guess what. The number of those Greek gods also corresponds with those elements. So he's being either modest or lying his butt off any culture right.
Speaker 2: One thing I would like to add I have come across, but it was a long time ago. If there's any listeners, or if you're yourself, or you know what the shows, if you know anybody who's really good with the element table with tying it to ocult stuff, please let us know. I'd love to get somebody on like that. I've seen it done, but it was so long ago. I can't remember the channel that I saw that was doing it.
Speaker 1: The occult elements that would be fantastic. Yeah, it showed me a good one.
Speaker 2: And another thing I just want to mention, like you just said right here, as he's tying it to the you know, the elements like yo, like this, These people over and over again do reference to science, and people just ignore it. These guys are into occult science, you know, say the toll you right here?
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Let me see somewhere along the line in the course of my mini travels, this set of attributions has got lost and I never made another attempt to duplicate it. It is mentioned here though, in the hope that this enterprising student will realize as the enormous potentialities which lay ahead when using the Tree of Life in this way. So what they're talking about is a memory palace, the same sort of thing that Nick is covering in his series on Oh guy was burnt at the Stag Georda Bruno. Yeah, so Geordana Bruno used the same sort of method to create a memory palace in which people would accuse him of being a witch because his memory was so damn good and he had photographic comprehension and uh recall of everything he ever saw using this methodology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he impressed uh, I forgot to King Henry. One of them was somebody. He impressed somebody and they gave him money. They said, like he was almost like encyclopedia, like fucking kid like memories, crazy shit like that. And he swore it was from literally from staring at certain sigils and certain uh, certain Hebrew letters and like just going around in a fucking wheel. After six months, he says it should work. Imagine that shit works and people out there actually know it right, right, people who still have his original shiit have it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, And that was one of the things that was hard to find, Like they had to reconstruct it because they didn't get a hold of it right. Libra seven seven seven created a new type of literature when it first appeared. It was the first of its kind, and Crowley deserves credit for that, even if some of the material itself is not original. A lot of it is not original.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's true. The lb r P and the hextagram, it's not his. A lot of people again, people by like how you covering Crowley and you constantly shit on them. It's just the fact that like too many people give this guy too much credit. Unfortunately, in different ways. Put it that way. You know, when they want to ship on him, they blame him for every fucking sick, every fucking specific origual out there, every ritual out there. Crawley did it, Curly did it, Curly did No, we didn't get over you, so right right, so alcoholic. Yeah, you end up writing the next one in order to get some theoretical idea of the Kabbala as a philosophical schema. There are some modern books outside the Croley Corpus which could be consulted to considerable advantage. Of course, they're going to talk about the Unfortune. First of all, there is the Unfortune's masterpiece, the Mystical Kabbala, which I will suggest is a good book, which is similarly based on the Golden Door material. Its value lies in the manner in which she has considered each item in each detail, with an exposition which ties them all together intelligibly. I'll do the next one just parallel this to William Garry's Ladder of Lights, which is another elucidation of the tree from a different viewpoint, but equally illuminating. Both of these books aurelimited, however, merely to a study of the ten Sepharoath the main categories of the tree. Supplementing these this is another amazing book. So I'm actually wondering if this is how I came across the guy's book Supplementing these is Gareth Knight's practical course and Babbelistic symbolism. Honestly, when anybody ever does ask me for books on the Cabala, that's the one I send them as a PDF. So if people are interested in it, I highly suggest that because it touches on the paths besides the spheres huge, I think, which extends the scope.
Speaker 1: I still got them all highlighted, which.
Speaker 2: Extends the scope of the previous two books. By studying these three books, good background materials should be provided from which to learn to appreciate the enormously valuable task performed by Crole and Libra seven seven several decades ago. The student. What's funny that they're even suggesting that book. That guy does shit on Crowley a few times, and they're saying he's wrong, he doesn't agree with his the way he looks at it, So that's impressive that they're even suggesting someone like that. The student can accept as much or as little of the philosophy described in the above name books as he wishes. It does not matter, so long as the basic schema is understood and applied to Libra seven seven. I foresee but little difficulty in this task.
Speaker 1: The third volume included here is cepher sephar Oath, which means simply the Book of Numbers. It is extrapolated from Equinox one number eight. Originally, the book was started by Alan Bennett, one of the Golden Dawn adapts, who took Crowley under his wing, grounded him in the fundamental process of magic, kabbala and meditation. He must have been the most exemplar extraordinary man, for his mark on Crowley proved to be indelible. And there are a few whom this may be said. Because he was such a narcissist. Alan left one or two other pieces of writing which Crowley reproduced in one or another or several volumes in the Equinoxes. They are worthy of being referred to as they're referred to. A Note on Genesis is a brilliant piece of exposition of Kabbalistic principles, demonstrating the whole gamut of Golden Dawn teachings. Some of the Kabbalistic methods described here. For this reason alone it should be studied. The other was written after he had abandoned the order to become a Buddhist monk, with the sacramental name of b Q b h Ananda Metia. It is entitled The Training of the Mind, a Study of the Buddhist Way of Life. Both essays show a fine caliber of his mind, demonstrating why Crowley was so profoundly impressed by him. Anyway, this book is due in large measure to the efforts which Crowley continued.
Speaker 2: Consists of hundreds of Hebrew words selected from several sources that are listed in the front of the text. Most of the words are from the Old Testament in a couple of non Zoric texts translated by McGregor Mathers under the title of the Kabbala Unveiled. It's a good one too, from the latinition of Nora von Rosenroth. These words are arranged according to their numerical value by Bennett. The process and additional words were continued by Crowley after he had inherited the book from his mentor. There are some strange dematriary combinations to be found there, but it is traditionally assumed that if two words have the same number of value, a connection of some kind may be said to exist between them. At first sight. In some instances, no such relationship may be perceived, But if the student persists in his study and meditation, he may come to realize something of the profoundities of these subtle connections and associations that are not immediately perceived. I have taken the liberty of deleting a table of factor, which is which in reality has nothing whatsoever to do with in my opinion, is one of the occasional examples of Crowley's in exhibition them. Sometimes he just had to demonstrate his erudition much much much. The same is true of many numbers in the last few pages of the text, save for a few with their corresponding Hebrew words that could be condensed and work closer together, these pages are omitted because there are no corresponding Hebrew word. There was no There are no corresponding Hebrew words listed for the time being. They are just a waste of space in paper.
Speaker 1: That the serious student, what's that?
Speaker 2: I said? They should have They still should have left it in there. I would have let you know, it's probably actually like him figuring it out like I was saying about the vision and the voice, you know what I'm saying. Or it's like.
Speaker 1: I got a put note on mine that says this table is included in the by the publisher in the third edition in nineteen seventy five. So they actually did leave it out.
Speaker 2: Okay, nice, Sorry, let me see.
Speaker 1: While it is true that the serious student might study other cabalistic texts and in the future discover new Hebrew words having a numero numerical value that corresponds to those that I have now just I have just now deleted, nevertheless, he should make his own additions to suffer Sepharoth in certain new strings of numbers, to make a place for his newly found words. And that is it should be, and that is as it should be. There should be nothing fixed or rigid about any of these three books. They could be supplemented and expanded by the explorations of each student, depending on his own judgment and ingenuity. But he must not fall into the pitfall of some modern writers, who, having no sympathy or understanding of the process, decry it and declare it of little value. In the cabalistic scheme, of things. I'm also I am also omitting Crowley's preface to the book. It is an that's the malicious piece of writing, and it does not do justice to the system with which he is dealing. Every so often Crowley falls from one of the heights which he has seen and swallows someone else's folly, someone whom he had the occasion to admire. In this case, Sir Richard Burton not always a wholly reliable authority outside the Arabian nights.
Speaker 2: The essay on Jamatria and Cephas Sepharoth should be studied together. Some of the profundities of this first of the first will never be perceived until one has meditated long and often on some of the words analyzed in that essay. I must confess that every now and again, during the course of my life, I have experienced a thorough going revulsion to Crowley as a person, resulting in the total rejection and neglect of what he has written. Days, weeks, once or years may elapse. Then accidentally I stumble across something he wrote, such as Jamatria, becomes so engrossed in a navid of his ingenuity and inspiration that my revulsion becomes almost immediately transcended. This is probably more true of Jamachia than either of the two. Here included. The student who has missed the excitement and inner elevation experience by Jamatia, whether of his own making or merely reading Crowley, has missed a very great deal. Do you want me to keep going?
Speaker 1: One scholar recently, oh, I can hit it. One scholar recently suggested to me that a letter that Crowley's knowledge of Hebrew was most limited. He made a very impressive showing only in some ways I'm inclined to agree. But on the other hand, what little he did know he has used extremely effectively and creatively. Anyways, he was not a dull bluffer like Arthur Edward Waite, who pretended all to all sorts of linguistic and scholastic skills he in fact never had, take for example his sorry about that. Take for example his book The Secret Doctrine in Israel, which is a lengthy analysis of the Zohar. That book was not written until after a French translation of the Zohar had been made, and of course long been before the English one had appeared. The footnotes bear ample testimony to this conclusion. Yet he pretended years prior to that book that his Latin and Hebrew were more than adequate to the task, although they were not. Even His Latin translations of many alchemical texts were merely good editing jobs, the translators having been, amongst others, some elderly Anglican priests preferring to remain, if not in anonymous, then in obscurity, who had got mixed up in the Golden Dawn and the occult art in general. They did the donkey work of translating donkey, remember the donkey.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're just talking about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Uh, translating difficult material. But wait, got all the glory and the swollen head. Whatever maybe said of Alistair Crowley's inflated ego, and I have often said perhaps too much about this, he never stooped quite that low. Very interesting, Yeah right, agent gossip.
Speaker 2: He's even saying your Croles fucked up and this motherfucker was worse. All of this makes the book that Kabbala have asked the Croley a greater interest to the average good student, whose Hebrew may be no better or no worse than that of Croley. Uh it may be given, uh it maybe it may give him heart to pursue his own personal adenda to those books and become as good a cobbolist as was Croley. Finally, let me add that the students should own a good Hebrew English lexicon. Perhaps one of the best ways of using this is to browse through it at random, casually as it were, and then, as his interest and excitement mount, look for certain words deliberately and methodically. For example, for example, open the lexicon at random and on that particular page, point carelessly to the first word noticed. Transfer the word and its translation to a sheet of paper, and then work out its jamatia. Then turn to sepher sepharoth to see if that number and word are represented. If not, add them using page inserts if necessary. Make special entries of such words as time proceeds. Certain other words. Certain other words will evoke special interest and should be treated in the same manner. Try to follow Crowley's analysis of what was that name? Bearshith again bearschith you said in the essay jamachia as a model for the management of these words, and as the basis for meditation to lead to the highest That's interesting that he you are muted the headless. It's interesting that he is a he's mentioning that I, for all I know, I either don't remember. But the way they're explaining I was, like, you said, what I was trying to do with my jomatry, you know how I have that like jamatia thing up on the site and I didn't want to put it into a book. It was actually kind of like you're being able to take the numerical value and run it to that book to see what it matches. That was kind of the way I had it. So it's interesting to know. I guess you could do that with one of.
Speaker 1: His right, But they're they're going for a type of libromancy here. So you're just opening the lexicon at random and then working through it like it's an exercise. But in the process you're going to get a lot of meaning that you can see through. But also we've got the Jamatria calculator now, which is like ten times easier than what they're suggesting in this book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you imagine that back in the day you had to write everything down and figure it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. Here are a couple of examples. I opened the lexicon at random too, and selected two words a variety of cabalistic methods may be used to elaborate on them. Practice will produce the skill and insight. The first word selected and was one meaning empty. In Hebrew it is spelled and you and non iron valv rash. This thus, it's chamatria is fifty, seventy six and two hundred, totaling three hundred and twenty six. This is a number that is listed in the Sepher Sephar, and surprisingly is that of Yeheshua Yeshua Redeemer. The word for vision also comes within the purview of this number. Our lexicon word empty may seem a far cry from any of those other words just mentioned, but see what little meditation can do. Having followed the similar procedure used by alis Chacrole relative to Burasha. Yes, a lot of Gnostic Christians believe Christ is emptiness because of that word. Another word selected at random defit de fact or what In Hebrew, this is spelled Czech semach resh vav final nun It's chamatria comes two, three twenty four, counting the nun as fifty. This too is another number already in Cephra Sephar Oath, but it is worth comparing with the words already given there redness, darkness, roaring, et cetera. All three of these Kabbalistic texts must be consulted to make sense of these apparently unrelated words and numbers. The process thus becomes a test for one's cabalistic knowledge and skill. But more importantly, the process becomes a stimulus for the surrender of the mind to the mystical experience which the one is seen to be all and vice versa. Back to the experiencing this altered frame of consciousness.
Speaker 2: I'll just I just want to have the pleasure to just finish it off.
Speaker 1: All right. There are simply no limits to be set to the applications of these numerical processes. It will take only a little patience and experience for the sincere and ingenious student to be to become aware of the possibilities inherent in the Jamatria, and he will conclude by developing a fine appreciation for the value, individually and collectively of these three books assembled for the first time as the Kabbala of Alistair Crawley that is written by Israel Regardi. You know, we should combine this with some of the great Jamatria people that we've had on the show throughout the years. I think they would love this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, and you know what, unfortunately is because of the fear of the man, they would never actually probably read any of his ship. No, you know what I'm saying, like, well, I'm gonna keep it real. There's some people that we have, that we've had on the show that do Jamatia, that used fucking Aliston Crowley every other week as a fucking bad guy and someone to point at and always his fucking ritual and his fucking Jamatria. They would never look at his ship. Too busy shitting on him. Yeah, keep it real. I mean, just keep it real.
Speaker 1: As they're using yet it interesting.
Speaker 2: That is funny, right, Arthur.
Speaker 1: Edward Waite, Arthur Edward Wait, just like what Israel just said about Arthur Edward Waite.
Speaker 2: Do you uh do you want to wait till next week to actually start to Jamatria and just stop here? It's up to you. I don't know if you want to continue or just Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think this is a pretty good introduction. I think a lot more people are are interested in this. So let's leave him once and more. We'll come back next week and I'm sure to get into it a lot more, but I think this is a good length.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, and I do think again like a reason, Like I even said to Headless, we're both you know, we both agreed that doing the introduction and obviously the Jamachi I mean, it's the book, but it's uh again, you know a lot of people not Jamachia. I mean, maybe it's just because I'm a fan of it, but I actually do think there is something into it. I mean, I'll even put it this way. If you don't want to believe it doesn't really mean anything, I guarantee you that the people who do believe it means something do cipher their shit at times. So regardless if it means anything magical, you're not gonna understand their stuff because you're not deciphering it. Yeah I ain't either because I ain't figuring out to cipher either, But there's stuff where I guarantee you it's ciphered. Sow knowing jomatry would help with that.
Speaker 1: And a lot of people like we're just starting to get into the the not socratic, but the neoplatinist view of these chains, right, the neo plating, this view of these chains that are all connected to the one, coming down to the many through all these associations and stuff. That's where Kamala gets its power. It's like unseen chains linking these ideas and these thoughts together through altered states of consciousness. So what a lot of people are getting out of this is going to be personal to them, right, But it is an interesting painting that they're using numbers and words, right, So it is an individual expression. But at the same time, there's a deeper meaning and a deeper connectedness you can get.
Speaker 2: Out of it.
Speaker 1: If you think about it more like an art than a science. You can kind of see what I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I've even mentioned on the show before. If you go back to I think we did a three parts Marchie series guys almost two years ago, there was a point where I was reading and it was stuff that you know, I got online. It wasn't making it up. It's been known that in the past to translate some different different languages from one to the other. I don't how it was done. They used jamatru. I mean they said that. I mean, fuck, I don't know how the fuck to do that either, but obviously they were and I think honestly if I remember correctly, that's even how they started even getting some of the Islamic shit figured out, because that shit was on im popping for alchemy and they were trying to figure out what the fuck they were saying in their text.
Speaker 1: Every alphabet has the same numerical cipher, so you've got the AB's and c's all front loaded, and all these different alphabets Latin, Greek, Hebrew, freaking you know, all of these alphabets have the same starting points, and those same starting points have the same numbers. For instance, of Greek. Greek didn't have separate symbols for numbers. Their numbers were their letters with an extra symbol on top. So that's that's what you're seeing when it comes to the number and letter combination. That was called isopsophy before they were doing it all. And here the problem with isoprophy is that people don't want to go through the work of learning Greek because there's a lot to it. There's a fuck ton to it, actually, and then you got the different dialects, so it makes more sense to have it in Hebrew. I just like the Greek better, you know, I can pronounce it better. I've looked into it more, but you know it's a preference.
Speaker 2: Yes. One thing I do want to mention, I don't know if it would be an issue. I've had the issue before. It was a little bit differently. I was reading the Sacred Secret Rituals of the Oto. I could understand getting slapped with a copyright infringement on that. Believe it or not, the OTO actually did hit me with the DMCA.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 2: I don't know if if it happens with this and it gets taken down on YouTube, I will continue to do it or at least on rumble bit, shoot and audio. I won't let that stop me. So you know, I'm just saying if it happens to be a problem, because I don't know what happened when my Facebook came down already, I doubt it's due to copyright and fringement, but you know who knows. Yeah, I'm just letting people know. If it's an issue, I'm going to keep going with it, just not on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Right well, it is on Internet archives, so I think see the trademark or copyright has expired.
Speaker 2: So well, yeah, one would think, but no, no, no, I have to have to worry about can Kitty hit me with another DMC. It was crazy is I personally knew the fucking person who did that to me, So it was the girl was in my lodge. She was a lawyer. She was a lawyer for the OTO. I know exactly who slapped me with that DMCA. So I tried contacting them so I can go over the vision of the voice. I didn't get a fucking answer. I was like, I didn't think so, because I know if I do, if I cover that vision in the voice, they could hit me with the copyright. Then they told the person who went and filmed it was already told you can't show that online unless you ask for permission. And when she asked for the information to ask for permission, it was the same fucking lady that hit me with the DMCA copyright. I was like, Fuck, this ain't gonna work all right, but uh yeah, I'm good to be interesting. Yeah yeah, yeah, I'm just letting people know. If it becomes an issue with that stuff, I will try to keep it going as long as I can. And you know, honestly, for real, for real people that are really into this stuff, share it, Please share it out. If you're in any occult discords, share it because I will be I'll be totally honest with you. I've lost some mods and I have lost some listeners from starting to cover more of the occults. So uh maybe it would help if I actually got some more of a cultist to listen to my show instead of scared conspiracy theorists. So uh yeah, hook a brother up and send some links out there if you can.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, if you're in any groups on Facebook that have lots and lots of people, there are a bunch of occult groups on Facebook, share it in those groups. That's what I've been doing so exactly. Look at those Reddit as well. We're not on Reddit and we're mostly not on Facebook, but redd it's a great place to share it.
Speaker 2: No, we there's somebody did make a credit for us, actually really believe it or not, or if you search for us, our name does pop on there a few times, even even the whole uh whatever that the problem I had with you know, Tinfoil had that even comes up on Ready to Check. Yeah yeah, so uh yeah, if there's a readdit out there and somebody happens to see it, I'll throw us at comments or add something or whatever. But I don't keep an eye on it. A fan made it for us. I can't even get into it, but yeah, share this out and uh yeah, help us a hook a brother up with some new listeners and ship. So all right, you're good Headless.
Speaker 1: I'm good. This has been a great episode. Guys. You can catch me on Thursday where me and nick A coming back. Send me your emails at Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com with all of your occult, strange, esoteric stories.
Speaker 2: You know you want to.
Speaker 1: Everybody says they want to do it, but you want to do it because you want to get some stickers. I know you do.
Speaker 2: Yes, I got a cult stickers. Yeah, I gotta eat stickers that I'll send out to you. Gotta keep it magical with the Magician the Infinity side number eight and it is an artistic depiction of the inside of your arrival and it has a QR code on it too for people to scan if you happen to slap them around and tag with it. So uh, definitely definitely check out Hellis's show on Thursday and check out his Alchemy Mondays with euros up as well. At some point you might be able to catch one of them blowing themselves up it might be worth it. So and you know it, Headless will still come back the next week trying to do it again. He'll still come back the next week trying to do it again.
Speaker 1: It's all part of it is.
Speaker 2: I got to push those buttons. See what happens to yeah.
Speaker 1: All of them by pushing the whole button elevator.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought that was great. Guys, that was great when you said that. But yeah, that's the end of another Recult Rejects and again every Tuesday, hopefully around this time. If anything maybe changes with his job, et cetera, we might move around the time. But I think we're shooting for this every week and uh yeah, check it out and until the next one, everybody be well later
Speaker 1: Mhm.