Speaker 1: Time is here.
Speaker 2: No time to fear.
Speaker 3: Corilla is so near because show time is here.
Speaker 1: So on with the show.
Speaker 3: Let's give it a go. Corilla is the one that you need to know. Now it's show time.
Speaker 4: All right, in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean, he's really something. The best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 1: He's almost here.
Speaker 4: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean, he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 1: Milania Trump wants one billion dollars and no, it's not to have sex with Donald. I'll tell you what that's about. Also, should Trump be the one to meet aliens? We're gonna talk about that and an entertainment roundup on today's show, Uncensored, Unfiltered, un Hinged. He's the Cuell Cast.
Speaker 2: Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: It is the crowd Cast. I am Correll. Happy Thursday, my Friday, since I take Friday, Saturday and Sunday to do other show things. I am so glad you are here with me. Malania Trump wants one billion with a b dollars. We're gonna talk about what she wants it for and from whom. Also, should Trump be the one to meet aliens? We know how he's treating the ones that are here now, so we'll talk about that and we'll do an entertainment roundup a billion dollars. So here's the skinny here. Oh this damn strobe. I thought I had it fixed and now it's strobing more than ever. Great. So, Malania Trump wants a billion dollars from Hunter Biden. Why because Hunter Biden on a podcast, repeated a claim made in a biography of Malania Trump that says she was introduced to Donald by Jeffrey Epstein. Well, now they're going scorched to earth on anybody that references that, that talks about that. And they sent Hunter a letter saying, either you take down that podcast that you were on, which is not even his podcast to take down, and you issue an apology, or we're going to sue you for one billion dollars for the irreparable damage that associating her with Jeffrey Epstein. Has done Hunter. Biden has said, you know, froug all that He's like, let her do it, let her sue, and let's go through discovery. Let's go ahead and sit down at a table with lawyers and talk about your connection to Jeffrey Ebstein. I welcome that debate. So it is very doubtful that they will sue. Hunter also saying they are bullies and they are trying to distract from the fact that the Ebstein files have not been released because there's a very real chance that Milania and Donald are in them. And so he welcomes the lawsuit. He says, bring it on, you know. And I got to say, it's amazing how Mago is all upset about this for a week and now suddenly they're just over it. They're just over it. I'm not over it. He is in there, and we'll see, you know, how that plays out in the future. We are going to talk entertainment later. But he did announce the Kennedy Center Honors. You know, he's renaming it and he wants to see it. I don't hold that against him if I were president on MC stuff too. And you know, how do I say this? I hate Donald Trump? I do, and I hate what he's him and his followers have done to this country and continue to do to this country. I do, but that doesn't mean that in certain situations I'm going to root against him. Okay, For instance, if he can really get Vladimir Putin and Zelenski to agree on an end to the Ukraine War, that would be best for Ukraine and US. Now, I don't know that he can get Putin to do that, and I don't know that Trump is on the same page as Zelenski when it comes to what they will and will not give up and do. But if there is some way that this man could get Putin and Zelenski to agree to a lasting peace in Ukraine, well, okay, I'm not gonna hate it just because Trump did it. You see what I'm saying. It's like I don't like him, I hate him. I don't think he can do anything that's good or productive. But that being said, if he can sit with Putin and if he can get Putin to agree to a cease fire and an end of the war, I'm not going to slight it because he did it, and I will give him props for that if he does it, I do not believe in any way, shape or form that he's going to do it. I do not believe, so I had to reseat there. I do not believe that Putin is an honest broker in any of this. I am as skeptical of Putin as is Zelenski. But you know what, if Trump is able to get them together and get this war over, great because everyone seems to be ignoring Net and Yahoo and his complete genocide of Palestinians. No one seems to be stopping that. He now announced they're going to go ahead and build in Gaza, and so there goes any chance of a Palestinian state. It's heartbreaking, it's a crime. He has committed genocide. The Jews in Israel are now rallying against Net and Yahoo, thank God, because they have done what the Germans did to them, and that's just horrible. You know, it's terrible when you have been a people who have been oppressed. And that's what I'll never understand about the gay community. And like the black community, the black community knows what it's like to be oppressed, so why don't they support the gay community. And yet so many in the black community do not support the gay community. And get very upset when you equate the struggles of both communities. And it's like you would think you'd be more understanding, having been marginalized ever since your very existence in America, just like you would think Jews would not commit genocide, but Nettan Yahoo is a Jew and his war cabinet are Jews, and they committed genocide and Trump did nothing to stop that. So if he does stop the war in Ukraine, that's at least a positive thing. You know. It's like the Kennedy Center honors. Does Gloria Gainer deserve a Kennedy Center honor? Well, certainly I will survive as a song that we all still know to this day. And she did help shape the disco and dance movement. And Sylvester Stallone is Rocky and there's statues to him, and it's quite an inspiring movie. And he's also Rambo and those were very culturally important movies. I like Tulsa King. I don't like that he's Maga, but I do like a lot of his work. I don't want to be one of those people that say we can't honor a MAGA celebrity if they do good work. Sylvester Stallone has been a very entertaining person his entire career. Do I hate his politics, yes? Do I hate who he supports? Yes? But have I enjoyed his work? I have? And I know it's a fine line there. Do you buy artwork from Jeffrey Dahmer or you know whatever, or George W. Bush, Not that I'm equating, Well, yeah, I am. Actually they both caused the death of innocent people. But you know what I'm saying. You know, Michelangelo was wanted for murder, couldn't go back to Rome. So I don't like Sylvester Stallone's politics, but as an actor, I've liked him in many things. So does he deserve a Kennedy Center honor? Well? Yeah, and kiss I'm not a rock fan. I again don't like their politics, but have they been a rock and you know, icon iconic rock band since like the seventies or eighties, Yes, so do they deserve And that's what I mean. You know, we need to get back to a more civil time. And I am, you know, you know, as angry as I get and as mad as I get at these people and all of that, but at the same time, everything Trump touches, he ruins. That is true, But I'm not going to disparage Sylvester Stallone's work and his deserve, whether he's deserving of an honor or not, based on his politics. I don't want anyone to to do that to me. I don't want someone to not hire me for a job as a actor or a singer or whatever talk show host because I happen to hate Donald Trump. So we have to extend the same grace that we would expect and when it comes to entertaining. Look, I'm glad he didn't nominate Dean Kine. You know who isn't worthy of an award or you know someone like I don't know, John Voyd, John Voight. I hate his politics. I hate him, but he's a good app and he's made some really good movies. There you go with that, right when we come back, should Trump meet aliens? This is a very real conversation we're about to happen. Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Corell channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, that's kio and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos in the blug including recipes at really correll dot com.
Speaker 1: Again, I'm not saying we should all of a sudden give Donald Trump any grace. He doesn't deserve any Okay, he doesn't. He's a despot. He's destroying our country. He's causing people to die around the world through his policies, He's making our economy crash. I'm not saying in any way we should give that man any grace. I am saying if he does broker a real peace between Putin and Zelenski, then good. You know what good I mean. Hitler invented the VW. You know we like the VW. We hate Hitler. So if if Trump can do that, good. But I got to tell you guys something that do you believe you in the chatroom at YouTube dot com, Forward slash ly Carrel or at Patreon where all of my patrons Patreon dot com, Forward slash Earlycorrell. I'm going to send out an email about doing a call this weekend. Do you really believe some of the things you say? Because I'm about to put that to a test. Do you believe that in all of this universe, this vast, vast universe and galaxies and all of that, that we are alone. I certainly do not like Carl Sagan, I would say it's a terrible waste of space. If we are statistically, there's no way we're alone. With the billions of planets out there, millions of galaxies, we're not alone in the universe. Okay, but do you really believe that. Let me tell you why. There is an interstellar object headed to Earth. It will enter October thirtieth into our local vicinity and it will come by Earth by Christmas. It is called three I for Interstellar Slash Atlas because it was discovered by the Atlas microscope or telescope. Now most scientists are telling us it's a comment. Okay, But there's a scientist from Harvard and his name is Lobe, and he says, wait a minute, how can it be a comment. The tail is not there. There's no tail, there's no ice trail number two. The light coming from it is in front of it, not behind it, not emanating from it, but in front of it, like a light or a force field. So this guy at Harvard is convinced that it's an interstellar probe, a probe from another culture, another species that they have sent to investigate. He said, the trajectory that it's on, the chances of that being a random trajectory are one in twenty thousand. It is going to go by Saturn, Jupiter, and Mars Good. It's going to go right by all three of those planets and then go by planet Earth. He fully believes that it's a probe, and he is already pushing for NASA to send a beam of light with a message that says welcome to our universe or welcome to our galaxy. Peace. Now, I know y'all are letting this go in one ear and out the other, but I'm telling you, if you really believe that we are not alone, then one day, whether in our lifetime or in the future, there will be first contact, because ultimately we will find them or they will find us. We're a noisy little planet giving off radio waves and all kinds of things. So here we have this three I atlas heading towards our galaxy, and it's going to go right by four major planets. A scientist already says that it does not have the characteristics of a comet. It doesn't have a tail. The light is in front of it. He believes it is engineered, and thus would be a It's the size of Manhattan, by the way, so it would be quite a probe, or even a ship. And all I could think about was, at any other time in history, I'd be okay with it. But is Donald Trump the person we would want to make decisions about how to greet aliens and what to do. He would literally try to send ice into space. He would literally try to send the space force out to greet it and kick it out of our universe because it didn't come here properly. I mean, we're at a terrible time on planet Earth right now. We're not treating each other very well at all, and we were not treating the planet well. And I heard another very interesting theory yesterday in a learned learned scientific journal that there is mounting evidence that Earth is alive. Now you're like, well, of course it is no that Earth is actually alive, like with some form of consciousness, and that it's doing what it's doing right now in terms of climate change and everything on purpose, and that it always does things on purpose when there are several other mass extinctions and several other changes in the atmosphere. This theory says that it did it on purpose because humans are part of its plan, but it's experimenting with us. That was a mind blowing thought that because I think planet Earth is alive, I totally do. It acts like a living being, and so you know it everything's connected that's on it. Trees are connected down into the soil, which connect to other trees and send messages. And oh, just Earth is alive. I mean, it really is. But do we want Trump to be the one to meet the aliens? If three I Atlas is in fact a probe? Do you trust the world leaders that we have right now? Donald Trump? Vladimir Putin? Do you trust Carrie Steimer over in Britain? Do you trust Macron? Do you trust the world leaders that we have now to make the right decisions should we encounter aliens? All I can think about is the Twilight Zone where they came and they said they were gonna give us free chores of their ship, and they kept sending people up to their ship, and finally one of the scientists on Earth deciphered a book that they gave us to help us solve all of our problems, and she ran and was trying to stop the rocket and she said stop, don't send them, don't send them, and they're all wy and they go, it's a cook book. I mean, they could be sending this probe here because they find aliens or they find humans tasty. You know. Who could say? But all I could think about was, oh, great, we're gonna have first contacts, are going to actually reach out to the world, to the Earth, and we're going to have these people in charge who are going to totally screw it up and make them hate us. Aliens would hate us if they thought Trump represented us, if they thought putin, if they thought some of the people that run the countries down in Latin America or Africa were the best that we had to offer, they'd do us in. So we'll see come December, we will see. Well, you know, yes, you're right, it would be in our nature to try to attack it. That's what really scares me is that a peaceful race is going to come here and we're going to attack them, piss them off, and they're going to kill us all because they'll obviously be more advanced than the Earth. Great, couldn't it feel like Resident Aliens. No, it would be more like that new show Alien Earth on Hulu, which great shot. We'll talk anydat, I come back, don't go into this, Yeah, I don't trust Hey Carrel here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons of Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, really Corell. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash, really Correl. Thanks for almost thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest most unhinged gay guy and his little dog, and let's keep the party going as long as we can. James Snabel in the chatroom at YouTube dot com forward sashually Correll is correct. Aliens would be vegan, they'd be far advanced. You know, entertainment has always there's been a million movies about first contact. And you know, there's a great movie out right now called Weapons. If you have not seen it, go It's very scary and it's the storyline. You kind of get lost a little bit, but it's a really good movie, So go see that. But I agree with the chat room, Trump would not be the person to talk to any kind of extraterrestrial because he would really is the worst of us, and we have to make it clear to the aliens that this guy does not represent us. He is the worst of us. But you know, I am not a conspiracy theorist. I do not believe in UFOs for the most part, whatever they're called nowadays, I don't believe in all that. I think people see what they want to see. But that being said, and I do believe in interdimensional travel. I think UFOs could simply be us viewing ships from other dimensions. But that being said, because Einstein proved there are other dimensions. That being said, I do know that we are not alone in the universe. I know that, and I know that one day we may meet, and most of us don't think that's going to be in our lifetime. We think that's in the far distant future. What a surprise and shock it would be if it is in our lifetime. If three I Atlas is a probe, because that would show us to definitively that we're not alone. I used to think that would save us. I used to think the minute we find out that there are really aliens out there, and I don't mean people from Mexico. Trump thinks of those as aliens, that we would pull together as a human race. That suddenly we wouldn't be African, American, British, Canadian, we would all be humans on planet Earth, because we would realize now that there's something other than I'm not convinced of that anymore. I'm we'd split on how to deal with the aliens. Half of us would want to attack them, the other half would want to try to be peaceful. I just I don't really see us agreeing as one whole planet, which is sad. I used to think that would happen. So what about entertainment, Well, for those of you that were fans of Dexter, if you haven't watched the new one, you're really missing out. It's got all the charm of the original Dexter. I Binge watched it over the last couple of days. There's only six episodes available right now. Mike Anthony or Michael C. Hall is fabulous in this role. The writers are right back on track. Bautista's in this so that's cool to see some of the older characters surfacing. A lot of older characters surface, which is really cool. And it just has that same Dexter feeling. You like him. Yes he's a killer, and yeah he kills other serial killers, and you like him and and there's a kernel of good in him. Now he's not unable to feel love. He even cried in one of the episodes and it shocked him as much as you know, the audience. So if you have Paramount Plus and you haven't caught up on Dexter, I highly recommend it. It's really good. Dexter Resurrection and the prequel about a young Dexter, which is on there too. I've seen all of those. Those were really good too, So you could immerse yourself in the Dexter universe. This weekend really good. You could go see Weapons really really good, Freaky or Friday. If you want a comedy, it's fun, it's Jamie Lee Curtis. You know. There you go. Other news, Taylor Swift is dominating the entertainment news right now. She announced her twelfth album, of which I don't have any but the world is all in a flutter about it. It's called Life of a Showgirl. And she's dressed very sexy on the cover, which is unlike her. And you know, she released the news on her Travis Kelcey's podcast, Her Bows Podcast. The album will sell a bajillion copies, more than any other album, probably because people don't buy them anymore. It'll be streamed a billion times. But you know what, she's a pop phenomenon. She's been. I don't dislike her. So you know what, there's a new album from her coming if you're interested in it, go and watch. We already mentioned the Kennedy Center Honors. I'm not mad that Gloria Gaynor or Sylvester Stallone or Kiss or even George Strait I don't like George Strait. Just his name alone is bothersome, you know, I mean, you have to be like George gay, George by whatever. But he's a huge country star. Again, I don't like his politics, but I don't like the politics of most country stars. So you know, does he deserve a Kennedy Center honor? Yeah, he's George Straight. He's been an American country icon for like fifty years. So I'm not mad at the nominees. I'm mad that he refused to let anyone that he deemed woke be a nominee. You know, that others that might be as deserving didn't get a chance. But I'm not mad at the pace people he nominated. And if you are, you need to rethink yourself. You know, just because Donald Trump said these people are worthy of an award does not mean they're not. Just and just because their politics sucks. You know, Dean Kane is a talentless hack, you know, Ralph Maccio talentless hack, you know. So they're being aligned with Trump, Kid Rock talentless hack, you know, and not even cute. So you know, the fact that they support Trump just adds to the fact that they're vile kiss not talentless, Gloria gaynor not talentless George Straight or maybe not uh not talentless. So you know you gotta you gotta just give some grace there. Uh. And he was involved in the nominations. He personally didn't nominate them, but he said he was involved, deeply involved in the process. All right, we're almost out of here for the week. I hope you've had a great week on the Corell Cast. If you're just catching up, welcome. I'll be back on Monday, of course. And for all of you patrons at patreon dot com, forward slashally Carell, thank you. If you're not a patron, please become one. I'm going to schedule a Patreon call. I'm still worried about Randy Radar. Haven't heard from him. His phone still goes to voicemail, no emails, no calls, no text He's like a super fan, so I'm a little worried about him. He was freaking out doing weird messages and now he's gone, so hopefully he won't show up at my door. Monterey Car Show. My friend Dan Zamora is at the Meekham Car Show today. It's happening all weekend in Monterey. I love Monterey and I love the car show. I love the motorcycle Laguna Seca better. But my friend is actually up there right now going to the car show this weekend. So if you're up in the Monterey area, go and see the cars at the MECM. Although I think all cars should be in museums now. Yesterday, this Mustang came alongside of me, had the hood off, had the I've got a tiny penis, loud mufflers, just loud and horrible. EMBER hated it on the motorcycle. It was so loud and popping and all of that. I really wanted that car to like explode. I just thought, and I thought, we don't see. Oh this is a whole nother show, but we don't need those. That is just to appease someone's ego. They don't help the environment, They hurt it. They add noise pollution, and in the future people are going to look at those and say, why did you let people drive those? They're bad for the environment, they're bad for noise pollution. I'll never understand. I'll leave you with this one thing that I don't understand. I get why they put those safety cats on things you're going to consume to make you feel like they're not poisoned. But yesterday I opened a bottle of bleach and there was a safety cat. If you don't know not to drink bleaf, we should let you drink them. I am Karrel. Be who you want to be, hurt anybody. We'll see you on Monday. Don't forget to put the bride to all my social media at Reallycrrel or YouTube dot com, forward slash, really Carrell.
Speaker 5: It's broadcasting from a completely different plue view yours.
Speaker 2: Listen daily to.
Speaker 5: The Corel cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different plain of view yours.
Speaker 2: Listen daily to the
Speaker 5: Corel cast on your favorite streaming service.