Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen. What what's going to happen? I think what?
Speaker 2: Welcome everybody to another edition of seven seven seven. I am joined by my co host Nick Nick. Tell him what you've been up to?
Speaker 1: What is going on?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: When I was today, I was actually finishing editing up a new show, a new episode for.
Speaker 1: It, so on that.
Speaker 4: And I think he's considered that, Oh yeah, he might be a gnostic dude. I'm trying to think if he's a Gnostic saint or not in the OTO or through the EGC. But I do think he's considered a gnostic. This guy Manny and Manichism.
Speaker 2: Yet, well he's an extreme duelist, right, and this is where we get our Manichy and terminology from yo.
Speaker 4: That guy was he was fucking pretty serious with like the nose and don't you know what I found really interesting about him? And I was like, all right, I'm not the only fucking sick fuck that thinks this way. I don't have a problem with people having kids. I just decide not to. But he did say he thought that people having kids is just perpetuating the issue misery.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: It's always something funny I find about all these radical duelists is that they're anti natalists. You know, they don't believe that having more children is good because they believe this world is evil.
Speaker 4: It's very Yeah, Well the way I look at it is like I don't look at it so much as a prison planet, but I guess I do it to a point to where it's like, well, you don't have any prisoners. If there's no prisoners, there's no prison right, so us obviously keeping the race going is going to keep the prison open.
Speaker 2: It shows an extreme amount of faith and aestheticism. Right when people can say it, oh, we're ending at all, it's like, wow, you're just gonna take all of this world for granted and just throw it all away. So if it is a prison planet, that's that's what hell of a sacrifice. I think we have a good impact on the world for the part I mean. So today I wanted to go take a little bit of a detour. We've been doing the whole Alistair Crowley seven seven seventh thing, but there's a really good video by Gnostic Informat where he's breaking down the golden ratio and how it applies to Jamatria in the Bible and to five, and so I thought we could just do a live reaction to it, and so I will bring that up here.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Nastic in Format has a pretty influential channel where he's going over a lot of biblical mysteries and biblical stuff, but this one is less about the text and more about sort of the origin of why people think that there is a Bible code. And we see in seven seven seven over and over again he's often referring to this Bible code, and I think it requires more fleshing out. So I thought a quick detour might help people understand what we've been talking about on this show just a little bit better. So let's start her up. And anytime you want me to.
Speaker 1: Just let me just let me just remind the listeners. I've mentioned this guy.
Speaker 4: I've tagged him because he you know, on Twitter, unless unless you follow each other back, you can't. You can't DMN somebody and I have tagged this guy or commented on his shit about coming on the show, and he said, yeah, it's just I can't get in touch with them. So the listeners, if anybody's active on social media, go over there and tag it you and be like when you're going on the Occult Rejects because he said yes.
Speaker 2: Thanks, So we need the mob effect. So if you, even if you're watching this later, get out there and say, hey, nastick it for me. Why don't you go on the occult rejects. They like your stuff and it would be a great interview, is starting point. So yeah, just let's let's make it happen. Everybody, thank you, all right, so let's start it here.
Speaker 5: I wanted to jump on here and do respond to some of the comments I get about my introduction of my live streams. Yesterday I did a whole video on the Platonic influence on Genesis, mostly from Plato's Tomais, but also other texts like The Statesman's describes a paradise or garden of eating like fig place and close to Genesis. Anyways, the introduction of my videos usually show the movie Pie, where there's this guy sitting in a bar talking to a rabbi and he tells them that the Torah is like a code sent from God.
Speaker 2: Right, this is not the first sort of biblical movie that he's done. He also did that Noah movie, so he is very deep into this whole Bible code thing.
Speaker 6: Towar is just a long string of numbers. Some say that it's a code sent to us from God.
Speaker 1: And the guy who's like, oh, that's interesting, he'said, oh, that's kids stuff. Check this out.
Speaker 5: Garden of Eden condemned and the the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil. That's the kayem. It's two thirty three and one four.
Speaker 2: That's kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's just get stuff. Check this out.
Speaker 6: Okay, the word for the Garden of Eden hit them miracle translation. Now the value of Tree of Knowledge right in the garden right as a jayam.
Speaker 1: Two thirty three to thirty three.
Speaker 5: You can take. You divide those up, and then other guy cuts them off and goes, that's Fibonacci sequence.
Speaker 1: Fibonacci. You can take those numbers, so you know, like the Fibonacci sequence. Fibonacci.
Speaker 5: Fibonacci's an Italian mathematician in the thirteenth century.
Speaker 2: If you divide one hundred and forty four into two hundred and thirty three, the result approaches data theta data Greek symbol colden ratio golden spiral.
Speaker 1: Wow, I never saw that before.
Speaker 6: That's like that series you find in nature, like the face of a sunflower.
Speaker 2: The spirals.
Speaker 1: You see this math everywhere.
Speaker 6: See.
Speaker 2: Now, he doesn't really get into it too much, but I woant to especially stress exactly why they they look at FI as being such an important number for the Greeks is because it's repeated over and over and over again in nature. And so when they're basing all of their art and technology and mathematics on this number, it's specifically because all of these things are repeating over and over again in nature. So this is like following the path of the gods or the number numerical values that you find in nature first. So you know, he gives a lot of credit to the Greeks in this one. But I'd say it's.
Speaker 4: Wonder I wonder if that's why Nazis are so big into botany. I always wondered that because of that stuff.
Speaker 2: Two, they were huge in trying to figure out the laws of nature and the base code of reality. Yeah, that's what they were.
Speaker 1: It's really good. Head plans would be great for that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you know, it's make up everything Golden ratio. That's the ancient Greeks mathematics.
Speaker 3: Come on, let's go to ancient Greece to the time of the Thagoras, the master aghead of them all, the father of mathematics and music. You'll find mathematics in the hindest places. What first on, need to strength, stretch it good and tight. Plucket, Now divide in half. Plunk again. You see it's the same tone, one octave higher. Now divide the next section and the next. The Thigorists discovered the octave had a ratio of two to one with simple fractions. He got this how many numbers developed the musical scale of today.
Speaker 2: So it's not just in the visual representation, it's also in sound. Right, So these are natural expressions of fire that get repeated over and over again. This is why you would want to encode things in this ratio. Also why we see it happening again and again in seven seven seven. He's paying attention to things like the Fibonacci sequence when it comes to the numbering of words. Just a very relevant thing when it when it comes to this stuff.
Speaker 3: You can imagine how excited the Thagoras was when he shared his findings with his Pearls, a fraternity of Higgins known as the Pagarians. They used to be in secret to discuss their mathematical discoveries these were allowed to attend.
Speaker 2: So again, colleges, what's that?
Speaker 1: Did they really do that with a pentagram on their head?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh sure, okay, And it's it's funny that a guy like, uh, you know, Walt Disney would be producing this because he is a member of one of those secret societies. He was a member of the what's the children's order for the Freemasons called the d Malay Society. He was never a full member of the Masons. But if this is what they're teaching in the d. Malay Society, that's pretty interesting. But again, all of this stuff used to be passed on from generation to generation through the mystery schools, which, uh, the Freemasons are a certain iteration of.
Speaker 3: Let's see what the time it is for today. It was our old friend Pythagoras who discovered that the pentagram was full of mathematic The two shorter lines combined exactly equal the third, and this line shows the magic proportions of the famous golden section. The second and third lines exactly equal the fourth. Once again we have the golden section. But this is only the beginning. Hidden within the pentagram is a secret for creating a golden rectangle, which the Greeks admired for its beautiful proportions and magic qualities. The star contains the golden rectangle many times over.
Speaker 2: Just a quick note, though, what was the guest we had on who was talking about constructing sacred geometry and then realizing, Hey, this is like a portal in a whole other world. You got to make this stuff firsthand so that you can actually experience it. Once you could start to go through the steps to create these different you know, ratios and numbers in your own hands, it becomes like a portal. And this is why you use the sacred geometry in magic, right. So this is very applicable to what's coming up next.
Speaker 3: It's the most remarkable shape. It can mathematically reproduce itself indefinitely. All these rectangles have exactly the same proportions. This figure also contains a magic spiral that repeats the proportions of the golden section into infinity. To the Greeks, the golden rectangle represented a mathematical law of beauty. We find it in their classical architecture. The Parthena, perhaps one of the most famous early Greek buildings, contains many golden rectangles. The Erichthion, these same golden proportions are also found in their sculpture.
Speaker 2: So again, all of this math maath is found in the human form as well, and in perfect proportion to one another. It creates the type of beauty that the Greeks were obsessed with. So they're saying, not only is it found in plants, not only is it found in all of these other places, it's found the inside of the form that we are brought into it. It's very much about insoling or informing the sacred or the beauty beyond imagine. Right. So when they talk about the forms of Plato, right, so his sacred idea of the forms, the perfect forms, this is what they're talking about. This is this is how it is I think accurately applied.
Speaker 4: What do you think, nick I was gonna say, I even do mentioned that stuff in the Sacred geometry series I have is that you know, even some of the ones that would look like oh wow, like that looks so plain, it's actually built like that. Especially like a lot of like the columns in the square looking shit.
Speaker 2: So absolute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when they said that and they started showing the architecture, I was like, oh, this sounds familiar.
Speaker 2: Right, and this is going to get into Jamatria in just a minute. But I thought, you know this is this is the perfect application. This is why the Kabbala is so important, is because it goes back into this Greek stuff.
Speaker 3: In the centuries that followed, the Golden Rectangle dominated the idea of beauty and architecture throughout the Western world. The cathedral of Notre Dame is an outstanding example. The Renaissance painters knew this secret well. Think of a pentagram donald now another inside, a third and a fourth. No pencil is sharp enough to draw as fine as you can think. I have no paper, lark there, it is.
Speaker 2: No pencil is sharp enough to draw a form as sharp as you can think. Right. So this is where magic really starts to come in. Is because if you could start to construct this on paper, you can construct it in your mind a lot more. Finally, this is what's you know, sharpening your imagination, creating something that is beyond even replication. Right, this is why the mind is closer to God.
Speaker 1: Right. The news the news, yes, yo, when I when I.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when I covered Platinus, like a lot of the stuff, like I will be told a lot of stuff I'll read, so then if I don't hear it pronounced, sometimes I'm just like saying it wrong.
Speaker 1: And I think I called a noose or whatever. I called it something no now or some shit like that.
Speaker 4: The whole episode bro and then when I fucking I went, I was like, you know what, why don't I have a feeling I'm saying this wrong? And I threw it into an app to say it, and I was like, motherfucker. I had to go through the whole show and edit every fucking time I said that, I wanted to blow my brains out.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I must have said it like fifty times. You know what I'm saying. I mean, it's a huge thing in that.
Speaker 2: Stuff, right, Like I was thinking about the noose of Zeus, right because in the in the that's good, I like that. Yet in the Orphic Hymns they talk about all things around his head is altered shine, right, So in the Orphic Hymn they're talking about the noose of Zeus. Basically he's the he's the creator of the matrix, right, so you know they make it clear. And also you've got Athena who springs from the head of Zeus and Athena is wisdom. So it's it's sort of like this is the manifestation of the noose of Zeus, or like the logos of it. But you know, it's it's a different theology. But you know, once you understand it, it's not hard to see why it would be copied over and over again, kind of like this golden ratio.
Speaker 3: In fact, it is only in the mind that we can conceive infinity. Mathematical thinking has opened the doors to the exciting adventures of science. Each discovery leads to many others, an endless chain. Of course, they are lot these are the doors of the future, and the key is right, mathematics, the boundless treasures of science are locked behind those doors. In time, they will be opened by the curious and enquiring minds of future generations.
Speaker 2: In the words of Galilee, isn't that interesting? So they're throwing a little bit more magical thinking into this this whole milieu by talking about the doors of the future are open through mathematics. Our mathematics hasn't progressed at all since the nineteen seventies, right, we're still stuck on stupid with the string theory and all of the rest of these things that are not really progressing human understanding. There might be more and better things, but not accepted in the world of science. So what they're talking about here is breaking everything down into numerical values and using those numerical values to construct models, to predict the future and to create these different systems. And we're still stuck in the nineteen seventies. So if you even take this short thing seriously, which I think you should, they're saying that the doors of the future are kind of being closed right now.
Speaker 3: So mathematics is the alphabet with which God.
Speaker 5: Has written the universe, the spiral that you see in nature, sunflowers, human embryos, galaxies, beautiful faces, the mark of beauty, the market of God.
Speaker 1: Good itself up what we said, we have that in our cornea. That's well too, yes we do.
Speaker 2: And if you look at the proportions of the eyeball itself, you've got the outer circle, the inner circle, the inner inner circle, all of these things. Go buy the Fibonacci sequence.
Speaker 1: Oh, even the heart.
Speaker 4: They think about the heart, how that kind of actually wraps up tell you the truth, If you think about it, you unravel a heart's.
Speaker 2: Yea the heart is kind of a fibonaci spiral right there in the middle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Greeks used to build their temples based on the ratio of what it's known as fi. Now the movie calls it theta. I have no idea why it's not theta, it's fee. So the movie's wrong about that, but the movie is correct. People ask me this all the time. Here's the answer. They say, is that really in the Bible or is that made up? Is hetze kayem and condemn when we do gamatria and get their numerology when we divide it up, is that the golden ratio?
Speaker 1: The answer is. And people asking what about the Greek side, the septuagen is that is that in there too? No, it's not.
Speaker 5: The Greek does not have the golden ratio. The Hebrew does. So, by the way, first of all, this is weird, also.
Speaker 2: Very important to note because you've got people like Lady Babylon sixty sixty six that says that it was written originally in uh in Greek. If it was, it would be an isopsific values, which would be the Greek version. Yeah, totally different exactly. So you do have that sort of proof there If it's supposed to be mathematically perfect i e. From God, then you've got to go with the Hebrew version instead of the Greek version. So that is a kind of another proof.
Speaker 5: There, because the Greeks are the ones who invented gamatria. The word gamatra is not even a Hebrew word, it's a Greek word. It has no Semitic etymology. It's the same etymology where we get the word geometry from Greek mathematics.
Speaker 1: Isopsophy they call it.
Speaker 5: And this is Pythagorean numerology, mysticism even the early Now he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Really get into it too much, but the idea is that isopsaphy is just where you put a little dot over each Greek letter representing a number, and so you would have to know the numbering system to transform what is first a Greek letter into a number. And what do we see right here? Eight eight eight, fourteen eighty right, All of these different numerical values in here are different from Greek to Hebrew. But this is isopsophy being combined with jamatri. Jamatri is you know, generally more of a Hebrew thing.
Speaker 5: Christians, we're big into this. Eight eight eight is Jesus he's the divine logos. There's eight monads in the Greek alphabet. When you drop the digama out, there's eight du odds and there's eight triples eight eight eight, which is the dermatria of Jesus. Jesus in Greek, he's the logos incardinate. That's very interesting that Valentinians were obsessed with this. There's facilities, the facility.
Speaker 2: This is why I wanted to do this one, because you've been working on Valentinus first.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yo' it's funny. I even went through the script again last night and like edited again. I'm like, yo, I just need to fucking record this thing. I'm like stuck on the script for like weeks.
Speaker 2: Right, So, yeah, is Valentinus obsessed with this, this sort of numbering of God.
Speaker 4: Yeah, from what I got out of it, he was pretty Uh he was big into that, and I think see also I might be confused with a guy I've covered so my other ones. Was he also be big into rituals too as well.
Speaker 2: Very much. So all of this stuff had to be mathematically perfect so that it could resonate with the divine And I think that's that's what a lot of people are missing on this stuff is that when you write these words and these letters, it has to resonate with the divine, and five being a divine ratio that you can find in nature, and all of these different things resonates on the same level as this, uh, this text, And that's why it is numbered in that way, is because what you're trying to do is to simulate or or create a resonance between the words, letters, numbers you're writing and all of nature, all of the divine. So that that's really what I think it comes down to.
Speaker 1: He was he was a Christian too, wasn't he?
Speaker 2: Yes, he was.
Speaker 1: I wanted to cover him.
Speaker 4: Actually, it's it's interesting around that time that he was around, I think, like what I even named it, the episode if I stay with it, the War for Christianity, because at that time you have all these dudes that actually have their own opinions.
Speaker 1: That I mean, it's.
Speaker 4: Actually like, I don't know if they realize how many, like how many options there were to finally.
Speaker 1: Choose which one we're going to go with. I don't know if a lot of people realize that.
Speaker 2: Right well, by the time everything was sort of distilled down into one comprehensive system. They had a lot to choose from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure. Yeah, that's why I wanted to show.
Speaker 4: I don't think a lot of people fucking know that at all, right, or or people that are considered Christians back then.
Speaker 1: I don't think people realize, right.
Speaker 2: So all of it is based upon this theology of number, and the theology of number is what we find in all of this Kabbala stuff. That's where it's coming from. This is like the base level code of reality. That's why they wanted it to be perfect, because it's perfect in nature. You can follow the path of nature to find these perfect ratios, and therefore the word of God has to be in that similar form. That's why they say every word comes from God. Right, That's what they're talking about, and that gets confused for a lot of people.
Speaker 5: The Dean's another gnostic sect a Bractis's name Abrastos means three sixty five. He is a time god, the year the solar solar cycle of the three sixty five. You also have Nero sixty sixty six, so you can see Christians are using gamatria. Filo uses gamatria. The Kabbalists use Gamontria. People push back against this, and they say this is a dubious he has are arbitrarily choosing two random words in the Hebrew Bible. Why not Adam's name?
Speaker 1: Why not? I don't know, why not the Tree of Knowledge and the Tree of life. Why can't we divide them?
Speaker 2: It is too Adam's name, the Tree of Knowledge is the tree of life. All of that is still geometric. It's all of the same character, right Adam Cadmon, and that same sort of focus towards the number in the words that were chosen to be these different characters os up.
Speaker 5: Why does it have to be the Garden of Eden and the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil? It's a fair pushback, and the reason why is because the golden ratio shows up naturally everywhere. So if you start taking two random words in Hebrew and just start dividing them up, just just keep picking two random words randomly, eventually about one hundred times in you're going to get the golden ratio.
Speaker 1: And so that's how frequently it shows up.
Speaker 5: But the pushback against that is Kadem and at Sekayim are in the same passage together. They're not feel like I'm taking a word from Genesis and another word from uh.
Speaker 2: This is why Alistair Crowley has chosen the words and the numbers that he did is based upon where they're at in the different stories right there. These are the essential or the stressed words in the these different sections. That's you know again, this is this is what the people who are into Kabbala, into these numerical systems are looking at. Is because within the given sections of the text, that's where you're willing to find those golden ratios again and again and again. This is part of the formulation of how this religious system.
Speaker 1: Is based.
Speaker 5: Isaiah or even you know numbers and I'm just randomly picking those two and putting them together. No, they're in the same passage together, in the same chapter, in the same versus one verse apart from each other, and they have and they're very much related. Codem is the garden, the tree of knowledge of evil is what gets them out of the garden.
Speaker 1: So you can see it maps.
Speaker 5: It even looks like the golden ratio if you think about it, because the garden is that pinpoint, that perfect monad, and then you can see the spiraling out into the golden ratio, which is the tree of knowledge good and evil. So from the one comes the many, so the garden of Eden, from eating from the trade of good knowledge. They leave the realm of forms, the perfect realm of forms, that's all news, it's all intelligible, and they go into the realm of matter and decay and death.
Speaker 1: That is now just you know.
Speaker 2: Again what we're talking about there is from the many come or from the one comes the many. This is very very platonic, right, and that.
Speaker 7: Influence is so much thinking, you know, and that's even kinbalistic, which you know, who knows that was influenced anyway, But yeah, Cather comes from everything.
Speaker 2: Right, and so once once we can sort of map it out in that way, that's when this stuff like Kabbala really starts to make sense, is because what they're trying to do is say it spirals out from the one. And then you've got you know, people like Tool making entire albums in the fibonacci because it has always been related. This number sequence has been related back to God himself, right, the one, the source, the monad, and what we saw with the very first thing. Dividing up the different parts of the modad gives you different ratios and those different ratios have different sounds. Right, this is the idea of the emanations of form. And that's why all of this stuff is important and plays a role, is because now we're starting to see the spiral. And when you can see the spiral coming from creation, then the whatever's happening in the narrative sort of takes a back seat to the perfect ratios that you're trying to create. It's it's a different way of looking at it, but I think equally is valid.
Speaker 1: You know what the golden ratio. I find it interesting too.
Speaker 4: It's not so much like the golden ratio or spiral, oblike if you kind of like I've always wondered like them, I have, you know, I question what's out there to begin with? And I have wondered if things are going on a little bit differently, if they are real out there. And the way Tycho brahe kind of looked at it is the way I actually thought it would make sense, is like it's more of like this sun and the moon is spinning around us, and I do wonder, like again, it's almost it's not a spiral, but it is like a something you know, Oh, it's circular and I've always wondered, like just my opinion, I've wondered if the moon of the Sun has something to do with that spiral type thing going on.
Speaker 2: That kind of gets into Einsteinian physics as well in relativity, because you know, as they're moving out there, you have a time dilation between you and that object in motion. So Tycho Brahe's mathematical modeling of the universe is still better than the heliocentric model. Yeah, what how could that be? Well, if you go to Einsteinian physics, it kind of has an answer for you. There's a time dilation between you and that object out there. So if you're looking at it from the heliocentric model, it can never be perfect. If you're looking at it from your perspective, it has more perfection included in those calculations than if you're doing it the other way around. So just from the human perspective, again, every moment is half you and half of the outside world. It's better to start from within as opposed to's starting from without.
Speaker 4: One thing I do find interesting too, I didn't notice until like recently, maybe the last few months, because of some of the guests I've had on I didn't know it was a thing where people actually followed Braes's idea and didn't really look at couplers. And I was like, I should tell you something, if they're ocultist, that they're looking at his model in that couplos.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, because it's more mathematically perfect. And that's really what made Tycho Brahe the center of the universe is because he he calculated it out with his you know, primitive instruments to turn into huge machines.
Speaker 1: Do it by eye?
Speaker 4: He was off like an eighth of an arcment. It is some fucking ridiculous shit. By eye, dude. He's stuff is stuff that like is insane accurate.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and go back and listen to uh accult rejects Tycho Brahe. It is very entertaining. You got to get into this mathematical way of seeing the world because this is how people today even still use these these mathematical models, because they still hold up.
Speaker 4: That's why I do think people do get obsessed with the skies because of the mathematics and there. I think they catch on to that and that and that's what gets them going. Because you don't have to really trust, well, who the fuck knows what it is. But I'm just doing math with what's going on out there.
Speaker 2: Right, zero trust system. You're just using the numbers. This is why you've got the trivium grammar, logic, and rhetoric, and then the quadrivium which includes astronomy astrology. What they were trying to do is use all of the mathematics in the universe to fully understand the relationships or the associations between all of these things in the heavens that have these very periodic cycles to our own lives. Right, you're making those strong associations. And again, what we're doing is going from numbers to letters to words, to whole books to whole chapters. Right, it's the same idea. You're just creating those strong associations that appear in nature first and then get manifested in other ways into the story. And it has a strong, strong power.
Speaker 5: To it.
Speaker 1: That is kind of mind blowing.
Speaker 5: This looks intentional to me, especially when you couple that up with what a Filo says, the idea of the documentary.
Speaker 1: Hypothesis that this is a mistake.
Speaker 5: There's two atoms, one in Genesis, two in Genesis three, and one of them is made in the image of God, and the other one's made from a clump of dust. That's people say that's a mistake, but Filo says, no, there's two atoms. There's this spiritual perfect atom, and then there's the earthly atom.
Speaker 1: Another thing.
Speaker 5: In Plato's Tomaeus, the world's soul, which is created in the image of God, and all of humans are created in the image of the world's soul, happens to have a diad within it, a female life giving aspect, Hava eve Zoe. So the world soul is a diad with a female spirit, Plato says to himself, he calls it a her. He says, her spirit is even older than the world's soul itself. So just like Adam and Eve are a diad, Plato's world soul is a diad. So you and the only two texts in the ancient world that have God creating man in the image of God is Plato's Timaeus and Genesis.
Speaker 2: Bingo. Now that's important because they're both working off of the same mathematical based formulations, and that's why they sort of integrate so well with each other. Between Platinism and the Bible, these are just two stories using the same modeling technique, going back to the golden ratio itself.
Speaker 5: Right, So, yeah, the Gomatria thing, it comes from the from the Pythegoreans. That's that's an idea that comes from Greeks. The word gomatria is not a Semitic word, has no antecedent and and a Semitic word.
Speaker 1: It's it's a Greek word. That's where we get geometry from.
Speaker 5: So I think when you couple that up with Plato's influence and you say, wow, they're using two words, they're constructing some sort of it looks like they're constructing something here. Now, is it possible that the the critic critics are correct, this is all just made up, or this is all just coincidence.
Speaker 1: It's possible. I'm not closed up that I'm not dying on.
Speaker 5: This hill, but I wouldn't be surprised if this was some sort of numer number mysticism thing happening in Genesis.
Speaker 1: There you go promote. That's even something that Pico della Mirandel is even known for, is just dragging a you know, like Jamatria back into like the Bible and stuff, or like using the Kabbala, which would include that with Catholicism.
Speaker 2: That's why this thing is so strange is because he's not giving you all of these background details before throwing you into the deep end.
Speaker 4: That's why me and you even said that in the show that he when it comes to the Jamatria part, he's speaking to you as if you're already understand that. Unfortunately, it's basically what it seems like, right, you know, or you have an idea of like about it.
Speaker 2: And he might have been thrown into the deep end himself and didn't fully realize it. But by the time he's put onto this code, he's already talking in code.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that could be another thing too, right.
Speaker 2: So all of this stuff goes way way back in history, with all of these different footnotes and all of these different essential parts to understand before even getting to why number is also letter is also word, you have to understand the basis and the background for it. And I think that video really does lay out a good example of that, which would be fi, which is where you find these numbers in the Bible that associate with five, because that is God's number. That's what's being imprinted into nature and again making that thing that is the reflection of nature is like making a thing that is reflective of God. So this is this is the Greek sort of cosmological concept, is we're co creators with God. We exist on the same plane that is being created and on the same level of mathematics and you know, architecture and all these other principles that come back to number and so this is this is where it's coming from, essentially. And I really like the fact that he would lay it out in such a Greek way, because far too often people lay it out in a Hebrew way and that's again throwing you in the deep end without giving you the explanation behind it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Really, this was actually really fun. It was a good video of the show.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and you know, giving people that background information lets them know why it's important and why we're doing this today is because now you can use those numbers, you can use those sequences in your own formulations as you're doing magic yourself. That's the important part of seven seven seven. It's for the individual user. You're you're just taking the same things that all of these other people created society with, created these buildings with, created beauty with, and then you can use it yourself. You can make it your own. And that's why we're doing it, is to allow people to use the tools of the elites, because they're not really elites. They're all a bunch of dumb asses. They're just going by the formula.
Speaker 1: You know. That's funny.
Speaker 2: All right, everybody, Well, thank you for joining us again. Yeah, thank thank you and Austin conform It for making that video so we can content farm your stuff.
Speaker 4: Yo, go over to that guy and tell him he's got to come on the Occult Rejects anywhere that if you happen to follow that guy you're on social media, look for him and comment on his shit. Got to get him on the show again, he said. He he said yes twice publicly, So where the fuck are you get them?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: Tag him in there. Let's see if we can get him on the show. I think you would really enjoy this kind of stuff because he really likes this, this sort of topic, and we're more than happy to you know, talk talk about it with him. So see you guys next time. This has been another seven seven seven