Speaker 1: Okay, we are alive. How does William Ramsey. Welcome to William Ramsey Investigates On today's show, have a very special guest. Returning guests, Hans Ucher. If you listen to my show, you've listened to some of our earlier talks, and we are going to have episode ten today of a talk that he started a while back, and the title of it is Advanced Soviet Researcher on Cybernetics, biofield energetics and Cognitive Restructuring. So I think it's really important. It's interesting to talk about Soviet Union, like they're thinking about expanding the warrant to Russia. So you don't have too much time left before either the world ends World War three or the election happens in about sixteen six weeks, which could end up being the end of the Republic or the official end of the Republic, who knows, But anyway, we're gonna kind of just wrap this up. So Hans has got a lot to talk about, and thanks a lot for being here, and you can go back and listen to all these shows that William Ramsey investigates in also at his podcast, which is why open Hans Investigates sorry, so hands, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 2: Oh what a great great to be here. Sorry to interrupt you there. Just just do a plug my PayPal hons at our hotmail dot com. Everybody wants to support me, just so I can get this infrastructure ready because my web guys are being recalcitrant. But we'll figure this out.
Speaker 1: And seems to be a common story actually a lot of web So if I've had a lot of web problems, you know, I don't know. I guess you could go on to five or something and figure it out. But where do you want to pick up? I think our last point we went through these slides right the eggrecore and all. That was our last show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we did. So let me give an overview. And I thought I'd just start out with just going through my own sort of viewpoint. Some of it intersects with this. It's a conception of social safety, is what it's called. And just to reiterate, so this is from very very high level people in Russia, you know, and very practical people, not just people that are you know, sitting around cafes or hanging out at Starbucks, you know, taking microdosing psychedelics and thinking they're enlightened or something. You know, Hey, by the way, there's anybody in Ohio. I'm having a cat barbecue. I got.
Speaker 1: How far are you away from Springfield?
Speaker 2: About an hour or two. I play out. I played out there four or five times. Man, you know, somebody last time I was there, somebody keeyed my car. But luckily they put gum. So I have a lecsus. I got a brand new paint job. They put gum on it, but the gum protected the car. So I was like, you know, but it's Springfield, you know, one of those It's a small town, right, I mean, it's a beautiful old city, but it's I mean, fifty eight twenty thousand people crazy there. It's insane. And now they're like, I mean I've been seeing the military, like the you know, troop transport helicopters flying over. I don't know what's going on in Ohio, but they're so instead of removing the migrants, right, the Haitian so there was you know, they had the I mean, you know, they're they're trying to say it's fake. It's not. I mean, it's actually happening. But that's what they do in Haiti. Dude, I mean, when I was in India at University of Delhi, there's a they're called the Nagas right there particular. Not I mean, there's not like the Reptilian serpent people, but it's a it's a tribe in northeast India and they're you know, they go to college or whatever. But they love dogs. So there was a wild man. These dudes were literally hunting dogs. You know, they have like their you know bow and arrow they hook. They go like over people's like walled courtyard and take their dog and they're roasting the dogs on the top of the dorm. So that that's just a cultural thing from the Nagas.
Speaker 1: I think. I think the killing of the cats, they do it not just for food. It's a ritual thing.
Speaker 2: It's cia It's a centarea thing, big time.
Speaker 1: No, it's even worse. Yeah, nighttime at Springfield you should be pretty freaking nervous if you're an animal or human being.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah. Well, cats are you know known for you know, being like witches familiars, also being able to I mean I'm not saying that I believe it or not, but even be able to project psychic essence into it. So you sacrifice the cat. You know, you're doing something to the person or the collective people, so you know, who knows what's going on. It's just a little bit of fun here in Ohio.
Speaker 1: And I mean there are people who are in who've been to Nehiti this year who say that that night the witch doctors come out and they practice voodoo and do all kinds of stuff. They can hear the drums like it's still a practice. Like it's not like something from the nineteenth century. It's not a joke. So you have to assume that some of those twenty thousand people aren't exactly like a church going Christians.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well there's some There's a guy which I this guy has such a big heart. He's like his son got so this this guy, a legal immigrant, you know, Haitian guy ran you know, ran into the school bus and killed his son and injured a bunch of other kids. And then the guy he says it, well, I wish he was white because it's racist and he's a black guy.
Speaker 1: Did it?
Speaker 2: An immigrant did it? So yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: Indoctrination, yeah, yeah, cognitive restructuring. Yeah, they can't drive. They're not from a driving culture with a lot of cars.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyways, there's enough video of those car crashes out there to confirm that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And well, you know, I was one last little aside here before I dive in, but just because I was wondering, like, you know, who's voting for Harris Well, I can realize that almost all my neighbors are voting for Harris Man.
Speaker 3: There's like signs everywhere everywhere, up and down the street. It's like, and there's like every single one Medam President, the pink one. It's like, I mean, I haven't every single like at least for like four or five square miles all Harris Man.
Speaker 2: So wow, So at least I know who's voting for at least they're here in the in the North Columbus.
Speaker 1: Good luck, good luck with everything, good luck with the election and the future of the country and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: So well, I'm going to be in Turkey at the end of October, so hopefully World War three doesn't happen while I'm in Turkey, and uh, you know, i'll miss the election. I'll vote in events. But anyways, so but so, you know, so before we dive in, I just wanted to, as I was telling the William I already said, but this is incredibly dense and complex material. It is, it has its own language, it's it's coming from a very high level of mathematics, computer science, philosophy, economics, history, et cetera. And there's a lot of uh stuff in there, but it is it is an extremely coherent system and it's not abstract. It's absolutely applicable, you know, to the individual and the entire world. Right. So, and one thing they discuss is this, uh, well, probably will get into this, but the importance of history and how history politics. I think I worked on this cart Let me see here, uh politics the where are we? Okay? History? Hit? Okay? Politics is applied history. So history is an understanding of what was before. It's a collective stir of humanity and what will unfold. Right, So politics is applied history. The control of history is the control of politics and ultimately the control of the mind. And so we'll maybe get into this a bit about this crowd elite society and the crowd elite society is you know, we are you know, the massive humanity is literally a crowd. Right. This ties into you have collective collective mental pattern conditioning. You you know, look at the w F. This is completely looking at humanity. It's a big block, right, It's a black is they a black the black cube or whatever I mean, the you know, the black box. You don't need to know what's going on inside. You just need to know how to manipulate it and get the result you want. Right. But so the crowd of lead society is also very important. But this is what distinguishes is a conceptual power. So according to this system, the conceptual power is what frames everything. This is what gives uh, you know, rise to the This is the the basis of the conceptual sort of mis misdirection of the massive humanity is the foundational aspect of that. And so anyways, so this, you know, one last thing on the before I go into my own spiel here is that you know, they talk about this matter information and measure, So they don't talk about space and time. They talk they go they go back to Egyptian for the time of Egypt. Right. So Egypt was a it was a society that was a strip. Right, everything is along the riverbank, okay, right, so it's there, and so they were able to establish this type of control he's describing coming from the priest craft, but also from this level of understanding that you could literally control the entire society. And one of these distortions is the concept of space and time, which actually these are empty categories. They're only relational, right. Time only exists in duration between events. It's I mean it, so this is extremely complex. But matter is you know, all all physically existing matter, and they also include energetic matter, right, so this is still an existing entity. Information and then measure. Measure is the understanding of any particular entity or collection of entities within the matrix of all possible states that can unfold, as well as the sort of the framing interrelationality, et cetera. It's very deep. We'll just leave it there. It's based on like algorithms, et cetera. But it's you know, it's quite interesting. I'll get a little bit more into their conception of history here, but it's you know, again, so you know they're coming from one of the most controlled societies on Earth, right, and we all know what happened when this developed. You know, you had Larry Summers flying over there, absolute devastation. Right now, look at Russia today, right, it's doing pretty good. And supposedly they had given that there was a book I think it's called Dark Water, and it was the first when they put this group together and came up with this document, this book. They gave it to putin and all the top things supposedly putin read it. Then shortly after that the book was banned in Russia. Wow, that was banned. Yeah, totally banned. So but it's you know, when I chanced across this primarily just for looking at Eggrigor's because I said, I heard people talking about it, and it's just like it just seems something was missing in this whole conceptual framing of it of it right, So anything you want to say, William for it no, please continue? Okay, great, Well, so I just thought, uh, whatever, I took a bunch of notes. I'm I'm going analog. I'm doing a lot of stuff on paper now. After two computer crashes, having to shell out for a new Mac. Wow, a lot of money.
Speaker 1: There, money and heartache. There's nothing like computer grief. They have to come up with some kind of like long German philosophical word for like felt in chow or something like that, because it's just it just causes so much pain, like especially if you lose information or something.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I had my logic board mess up, so I wasn't an able to back up the computer, and I just moved all my books on there and everything was like, dude, I don't want to I mean that's like I'm you know whatever. But that being said, I'm all good now.
Speaker 1: So I just paid that what ten bucks a month just to have Apple who I don't want to have my information, but just to have an extra backup because I'm so paranoid, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well it's I mean, you don't know, and the thing is that you want to have multiple backups and always hard copies too, because we don't know, you know, And I do believe there it could have just been the logic board. It could have been some you know, other viruses. I got some like you know, threatening ransomware we will shut your computers down that I found in my spam and well it happened. But but anyway, since I'm totally clean, like there's there is nothing on me because it's just you know what I mean, I'm there's not a I'm you know, it's it's a good way to live. But anyways, so that'll go into here. I wanted just to go over my viewpoint. And I just started writing down some notes and then we'll dive into the the Russian view thing. But you know, I, you know, I talk a lot about all these different types of mind control and all these you know, cognitive warfare, et cetera, et cetera. But you know, how do I approach life? And then what I what I think you know to you know, I don't think that ignorance is a solution, right. You pretend something is not happening. It's not going to go away, you know. Like so so I'll just read these points, okay, spontaneous. So one is life is simple and easy? Okay, is it? Well, it means it. Ultimately things are simple and things misdirected effort right, so easy you can put in a lot of a lot of energy, but it doesn't mean you're putting in a lot of effort. Right. So this idea of you know, going for simplicity and ease other things. You know, every day learn grow, do better and if you do something something is very working well in your life, then spread it out, optimize it. So you know, it's a continual process. As soon as you stop growing, you're gonna you're gonna stagnate, right, so this is an important thing. Keep learning and then never fear suffering. I had a quote from Nietzsche about how like, you know, embracing suffering, enjoying it the worst. There's nothing you know what I mean, be absolutely fearless in suffering or even though because then ultimately not necessarily. I don't embrace necessarily this sort of tragic view of life like Nietsche does. But that being said, you know what was Covid about people are afraid of some potential suffering, and then they got some real suffering right after, you know, they got some real suffering. So don't you know, avoid things. Oh it's really difficult for me to fix this in my life. It's gonna I'll have to struggle. Well, all right, do you want to keep doing the same thing. Don't be afraid of it? Right? Okay, don't always trust I sorry, I just this is almost like a chicken soup for the soul. I just realized that that's so. But don't always trust the science. Right. Science does not mean right. We think science is the end all beal. How many things keep changing in science? Oh it's this all the time. This thing diet, eat this, don't eat this, do this? Don't you know what I mean? And do they have all the answers? No way, you know, we we are these, We are what. You don't need someone outside of you to tell you if you've become clear in your own mind right, or you're clear in your perception. So a lot of things are misguided or even they're subtly misguided. You see this a lot in self help stuff. You see this a lot in religious you know, even like say Judo Christian Murdy, right, or there's this guy Ugi Christian Murdy who's both connected with the Theophilosophical Society, Ugi Christian Murty. Total nihilist thought is your enemy. Mine is a myth, hardcore stuff, you know. I mean, I think some of that stuff effect. I got that stuff when I was quite young. I think it affected me. But anyways, so don't necessarily trust authorities over your own experience. But also know what you know and what you don't now, okay, and it be clear about what is real, right, What is actually real is what you are doing right now. This is real. You know, this is reality, what you're experiencing right now. You can think about the past, can think about the future. You know, I'm not saying don't plan, but ultimately these are these are conceptual constructs, right, the past and the future. I'm not saying just live in the present, but go try to experience what is real. Right when you're in a situation, if you get emotionally reactive, you are now outside of your own You no longer have agency, you can no longer direct your will or your actions. Right, So it's very important to be able to ste the past. In the future exists as potentiality, not ground. These are potentials, right, What you do now will create your future. How many people you know they're anxiety? What is that you're projected in the future, right, So so many of our disorders. And maybe I brought this up because I went to the doctor recently and then I had to go like huge survey like anxiety depression. So as now I feel, I feel, I'm gonna swear I feel fucking great. You know, I don't, you know what, but obviously a lot of people don't. A lot of people are really caught up in this stuff. So break free from that, you know what I mean? Immediate action, direct sensation act Now, if you have it's important you do it and then really be clear on what you're actually experiencing with your clear your sensory channels. Right, have very clear sensory channels, be able to and this ties into the Eggerworth and too right you have. We can have distorted perceptions. We most people have these very distorted perceptions and they're completely stuck in the sort of bubble, their ego bubble. Oh, I can't change that because I'll just dissolve, I'll fall apart. Right, So very important. This takes time, but you can do it. Right, I'll just finish the first page here. You use your your mind. Use your mind to direct attention. Direct your attention to what's clear and immediate, what's useful. Be able to use your mind optimize what you're thinking about, not thinking about right a thought. If you're worried about something that's not real, Right, that's that's a thought construct, that's some hormonal responses. It may seem real, it may be all encompassing, it's not. It's a state you're experiencing. So redirect your attention. You know, that's you know what I mean? Like people are so caught up in this endless parade of you know, there's you can always worry about something, man, there's no end to it, don't you know? And worrying stress are absolutely unnecessary. They are absolutely unnecessary, even trauma, right, I think this whole thing with trauma. So people get stuck, Oh, I have this trauma, I have a trauma. I have a childhood trauma. I have. I'm not saying people don't, but what are you doing? You're solidifying that. And in fact, this is based on a gestalt perspective where you have to go into the pain, go all the way through the pain, understand why you feel it. No, you don't have to. You can expand yourself and it will dissolve by itself. So don't get caught up in narratives, don't you know? And then uh, you know, sorrow, sadness, pain, I mean whatever, these things are defied. Don't be afraid of these experiences. Right. How many people are depressed because they're afraid to experience grief? Right, You're depressed because you're not able to really feel the emotion. So that's very important. And then depression is easily dissolved by by removing the narrative and clearly recognizing the states that you're in right, recognize how are you feeling? What are you doing at this moment. Once you have that narrative, it's it's really this is the control of the media, the control of the cognitive, perceptual apparatus of are of much of humanity. Is that you. This is you could say it's you. You go into a narrative. The narrative is much more narrative. You know, I'll go back in the history. We'll see. Narrative is it's the past, it's the it's the future. It's makes sense of everything around you. It's how things are ordered. It's what you can do and what you can't do. It's it's a definition, but it's also a sort of a flowing definition, right. It frames what's possible or not possible. So how many people, and please chime in anytime.
Speaker 1: I'm just no, it's interesting. I mean, it's these are interesting points. So a lot of people don't realize these states that they're in and how they get themselves into them. And they say that depression is like based on somebody just ruminating all the time inside their brain. So the best thing to do is go for a walk or just get outside of yourself and move around you know.
Speaker 2: So well that here's that. Well, I'll get this is one thing. I'm my again, this is just my own stuff. But like beta, I think also these brain wave states, right, so beta brain waves is supposed to be your awakened you know, you're basically your awakened alert present consciousness, right this many people it's project did inside, so you get all these things. And even like people are ruminating, there's so many layers of thought they don't even have that they don't even know they're thinking that they cannot differentiate it. And then the alpha state is projected outwards, so you're almost living in sort of a dream bubble in the world. And then you're completely in your own projective states. And a lot of the types of thought structures or emotions people have problems with are just based on if you're operating in a high beta and you're going inside your own head, you're going to have stress, anxiety, fear, depression and whatever. So learn to understand your states and learn how to operate your being. Right, But obviously you know it's okay anyways, and anger, so anger, you know, I for sure my handwriting was better, But I mean, if you are actually angry, use it to give you clear awareness, right, this is you're under a threat or there's something that must be done, but don't get controlled by it, you know. But and then most situations you don't need to get angry. Right. The more you get angry, the more of a habit it becomes. And so people, you know, you know, these become poisons, right instead of it's like the stress hormone. If you're experiencing a direct threat and you act on it, you know, whatever, then you don't have stress, because that's what it's for. It's not for running your you know, burning out your adrenal glands over unnecessary things and defending some idea of yourself. That's that's actually a social construct, right, you know, people like what is what is transgender? It is a social construct, you know, lack of embodied presence, you know, So going to that and then let's see as much as possible, remain calm, relaxed, happy, appreciate your life. Lower your you know, dopamine, that's our reward thing. Lower your threshold. Just be happy. All my dogs smiling, you know, you know what I mean? Like, don't you don't have to win the lottery, you don't have to like you know, you know, do you know an eight ball of cocaine to feel happy? You probably won't be happy, right, But that's and you know, before I dive into this CSS, so so like you know this, but even happiness is natural, right, you don't if as long as you're not you know, yeah, I mean you people are defied. You don't need to run after anything. Make your own life directly clear, you know, to me at least, it's like, you know, live a moral life. It's much easier, be honest, it's much easier. Be kind, it's much easier. Don't hold on forgive, because what does it do if you're going to carry some I mean, I know so many people this person did that to me. Ten years later, they're still saying the same thing. They're stagnant in their lives. They're going nowhere, right, you know. So anyways, the only reason I kind of you know, well, not the only reason. But I have several more pages of this, but we'll shift to the CSS conception of social safety. But a lot of these these really described as lower types of human emotions, lower types of responses, are also socially conditioned. We can go back to rock and roll, extracting the teenager right as a separate category, and then giving them music that distorts the nervous system right creates all this kind of adrenaline, creates all these heightened states. But these heightened states, you don't learn emotional regulation, you don't learn maturity. A lot of people never get out of being a teenager right adolescent. And if you look at you know, people, whether they're CEOs, whether they're characters on Netflix series, whether they're you know, reality television is a great example. You see this really extremely This is not the way to live your life. You know what I mean? You don't, I mean, you know, I see all these shows too. People just have these like freakouts, you know what I mean, Like just the actors they're promoting this, you're watching that, You're if you haven't integrated yourself, you're gonna mirror that and you're gonna identify with that person freaking out. Oh it's cool. I need to freak out. I need to get angry.
Speaker 1: Right right, you start emulating that, no question?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, great. So So anyways, let's so let's the slide here and I'm gonna play a little video. So the egg Grigor. Well, you know what, let's I'm gonna go throw this video on here this uh this general guy. And then so I think I can just share the video.
Speaker 1: Right, you can either email it to me or you can just try to upload it. I hope that it'll play with the sound.
Speaker 4: Share screen, share screen. Let me just click on this screen and there's a video. Okay, I think I got to drag it into the browser. Let me.
Speaker 2: I think that's I did this before.
Speaker 1: I think you do present and then you hit video file. You can just bring up the video file at least from my end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I just my browser. So here we go. So we'll just go ahead and watch maybe five ten minutes of this and this will I'll try to break this down a bit. So this is again talking about the Aggregor and they have this concept of eggregore oil matrix governance and you know, so not all I mean looking at these psychic energy, psychic forces, collective you know things, and we can this is a lot of what's going on to us here in the West, you know. So here we go people.
Speaker 5: With day's lecture, we will look at what Gregors are and how dozens, hundreds, thousands, and even millions of people have been governed with the help of gregors for a long time. Speaking of the origin of the word at gregor, there are several variants.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll just say thh. So governance, right, this is the this is the you know, command and control either you, your internal self or the society. Right, so the governance can actually entail full control. Right, and we have the human use of human beings by normal wien Er. I've got some quotes on that. But you know they're talking about again this whole thing of like everything from every individual you know, neurotransmitter and an individual to large scale social structures, economic structures. They want to have total governance of this. Okay, but egregres means you're being governed by a non physical, energetic, or psychic informational form. So just play this here, friends.
Speaker 5: From the word aggregate, which means the connection into one whole of dissimilar or homogeneous parts, the French word is a greg a gret, which means a feather or a bunch of feathers taken up that add on a woman's headdress or hairstyle. What's more, the word a gregor has become the property of all kinds of accult titchens, all sorts of claire vorants use it. But we will look at a Gregor's from the standpoint of the conception of social safety, and here all that informational, philosophical, ideological arsenal with which we have already familiarized ourselves will come in handy. What are the key concepts that should be kept in mind during the entire lecture when considering a Greggor's. I'll be reminding you of them, But in general these concepts are The first is the foundation of the conception of social safety, the trinity of MIIM worldview, matter, information, measure. In addition, the passing of information is always a process of governance. Second, you should remember the fundamental concepts of the sufficiently general theory of governance. The vector of goals, the vector of current state, the vector of error as cycled in closed circuit system, an object of governance, a subject of governance, feed forward and feedback lines, stability in terms of predictability, structural and structuralist methods of governance, the entire function of governance, and so on. All these must be kept in mind mind when considering a Greggor's. Otherwise you may find a Gregor's a kind of abstraction which is used by all sorts of accult teachings to obscure this word and concept, but they do not give us a clear precise definition of what this word is actually vascid with and how all kinds of aggreggors specifically work in our daily life every day. However, this word has to be endowed with a clear measure of understanding. Third, these are the processes that take place in supersystems. What a supersystem is in general, what a supersystem consists of, what kind of elements are included in a supersystem, what characteristics the elements of a supersystem have, and so on. One must understand all these things, and then it becomes obvious that a gregors are no miracles at all. I think will be in its place in one's head, and we will deal with the topic of a Gregor's Sequentially. We already know that there is creation. All processes in creation are of an oscilatory nature. Man is a fragment of creation. He also emits vibrations oscillations through his biofilds, and these oscilatory processes are in doubt with some measure. Remember we said that there is a carry frequency and there is modulation. These are algorithms for processing incoming information or a person's way of thinking, his worldview, world understanding. So a person emits biofelds. Oscillations are always a process of the trinity of m im matter, information measure. Through his biofilds, a person perceives everything at once. The sense of measure is a sense like all other human senses side hearing, smell, touch, and taste, and each sense perceives a certain spectrum of frequencies. Human eyes perceive a certain frequency spectrum. Human ears perceive their own sound frequency range. We do not hear ultrasounds or infrasounds, and so on. But also a person has the sense of measure, which has its own frequency range, and through the sense of measure, a person perceives all oscilutory processes.
Speaker 1: Once.
Speaker 5: I have the following experience. I was sitting on a stump in the forest after picking mushrooms. All of a sudden, a chill went down my back. I didn't hear anything, I didn't see anything, but when I looked around, I saw a viper crawling in my direction. Another case which many find a miracle. A woman from the Moscow region had a son who was drafted to serve in the Pacific Fleet. Once she was preparing dinner at home, and suddenly she felt that something had happened to her son. She felt bad. Later it was confirmed that at that very moment a misfortune had happened with her son. It should be noted that this case has nothing mystical. The mother was worried about her son and tuned into the corresponding wave of oscillations. And since the material carriers of the mother and the son are almost the same, when the son really had a misfortune, the mother perceived this wave of misfortune. The biocary of man's soul in creation is the substance of his biomass and natural physical fields emitted by his biomass in the process of his life. But we do not know the entire plurality of fields. We know that as sensitivity, a resolution, and ability of descendment and recognition by the human organism, that is, the biogenic perception of the world is higher than that of the means of scientific technological perception of the world. Here is an example. We know that outer space is studied and satellites attract an aerial perceives some signal that comes to it, and this is reflected on devices by the deviation of the error. What is the technological base of science? Like, there are sensors that perceive some processes. For example, a satellite is in orbit. Different sensors detect pressure, temperature, battery voltage, etc. The signal from the sensor is amplified, undergoes various transformation. In particular, it is converted into a digital form. Then the signal is processed on the on board computer. Then it is converted again and ultimately goes to the register. And as scientist explores, the signals send to a punch tape, or to an alpha numeric printing device, or to a computer. This is how the technological perception of oscillatory processes flowing in the surrounding world takes place.
Speaker 2: So just go through this. So this is very important right to understand, say like the real economic forum, catchulor society, all these processes are required for the technological you know intersection. So every single technological uh, you know, information gathering process follows this. I'll just keep going just a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, Yeah, I'm just listening.
Speaker 5: Aforementioned everything goes according to the following algorithm sensor, amplifier, converter, computer processing, converter, register, man sensitivity, resolution, ability of discernment, and recognition. That is, biogenic perception of the world is much higher than the technological base of science. Thus, the organism as a whole and its elemental base cells possess a more subtle structure, a more complex organization than the technological base of science. Unlike devices, the hierarchy of the structures of a living person is complete and continuous from the physical vacuum in which physical fails pass along through atoms and chemical compounds specific cells that form body, tissues and organ systems, up to man himself and society as a whole. In other words, every kind of matter and aggregate states of matter are present in man and many natural fields. Frequency ranges, direction of polarization of fields, code systems objectively existing in creation are in principle close for technological perception due to in completeness of the hierarchy of structures of technical means low sensitivity of sensors, law resolution, low ability of discernment and recognition. That is, due to the crudeness of technical means of converting information, distarting and losing it in that transition from one material carrier to another. Why, by the way, has science not yet recognize the existence of biofelds since the so called Krelen effect is only now being discovered. The Kerelen spouse is discovered according to indirect data. The glow of the hand, that is, the human bifield has been discovered relatively recently. Moreover, the biofield is not detected directly, but indirectly by the effect of the biofeld on the ions that exists in the atmosphere. So the biofeld was determined by the glow of these ions thanks to the photographs that were taken. But it was impossible to take those photographs before because the technology of science was and is still much weaker than many natural fields. For this reason, the entire scientific world believes that there are no biofelds. Our entire culture does not teach our children to consciously add according to the life consistent reason govern their own sensitivity, resolution, ability of discernment, and recognition. In addition, culture does not teach children to distinguish between different cultures of world perception and thinking and cultivating themselves a certain culture of thinking and a discipline of internal and external behavior. But some teach this. It becomes obvious if you stretch the threat back to the ancient Egyptian dresses, to shamans. However, such knowledge is not given to ordinary people.
Speaker 2: So this is Russian web, the ancient Egyptian dratzy. So they're talking about this whole system of control removing this knowledge and awareness from mankind starts in Egypt. Now, I was just reading something about you know, the Freemasonry Albert, you know, talking about going back to Egypt like this. Egypt is very very important for this, right, and so we won't go into depth on this.
Speaker 6: But it's just quite a fascinating but he does say that he can only exist in the realm of the shamans, right, So it's almost like you got to take it away from the population and conceal it within selective groups, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And that's why. See, you know, people go you know, they go skydiving, they go whitewater rafting, they take you know, psychedelics, they do this. That why because they want to have some kind of a state they feel alive. Well, what if you don't need I mean nothing wrong with what you know doing you know, sort of high adrenaline, you know, bungee jumping. I'm never, never going to do that. But stuff like that, you know, because you're just getting a nervous system simulation, or you're taking a drug and all you know, I took you know, LSD or smoking d MT, and wow, I just saw all these visions. Well, these are just taking place in your own head. You're going to go back to your day to day life as it is. You haven't really expanded your consciousness at all, and you very potentially could have damaged your consciousness or your mind or your body. So you know, a lot of these things with are You don't need these externalities and they're already present in us. We're just but it's been obscured and and so.
Speaker 1: That's intentionally right for control. It's taken away. And I think that that's the whole thing about Darwinism and these Marxist views is that there's nothing special about you. You're just a big lump and those external you know, ideas that are beyond your perception, they don't exist. Right, even though they're saying in this document that they do right, that there's things that just because of inability to perceive or things like that, they don't see it as consciously, right, Yeah, but the thing is in that conscious state of that word.
Speaker 2: But but the thing is that you can learn to perceive these things, right, And you know what he was saying in the beginning, So it will go go on here. Yeah, so we'll just continue a bit more. But it's you know, like I said, and this is just I mean, this is like a vast field.
Speaker 1: So if that's the restructuring, it's the restructuring against No. I mean, I won't go as far as saying divinity, but the latent, multifaceted powers maybe beyond the five senses that human beings do have, that's the war. That's what That's where the war takes places, making sure you don't think you have them.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, And this is how these aggregorial forms function and work because people don't even think they're there or they're just they're obscured or mystified. Right, So just play a little bit more here.
Speaker 5: So moreover, these abilities can be independently cultivated if a person truly works on himself. So in society, technology takes domination over an ignorant or a pervertedly educated person. Instead of developing the genetically determined potential, revealing opening the intellectual and creative potential, a person is turned into a mindless zombie by a robot, and artificial intelligence instead is created many processes of energetic informational exchange between every person and creation objectively flaw beyond direct conscious perception by people outside of the technological perception base of science, but the objective non existence of something and the impossibility of perceiving it directly or indirectly on other same things, they are different things.
Speaker 2: So that's very important, that last thing there. So I don't know if you want to say anything when.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just saying that it's fascinating that they're saying this from that perspective, right from the Russian perspective and.
Speaker 2: From you know, height of technology. This guy, the general guy who's talking, I mean, he ran you know, he has like four pH ds in mathematics and physics and he was running the entire Russian you know, space program satellites and stuff like that. I mean, so he's he's not just some you know, hippie dude hanging out at.
Speaker 1: He just came out of the Ashram or something you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're actually not. And that's one of the things that you see and that uh, now what's his name that the you know, the he was that everyone's seen his videos Uri reasurement off so Residov he talks about how you know he was there in India, you know, undercover hippie or whatever, or you know, and and saying like they're promoting all these types of religion and navel gazing and even like mindfulness, right, people do all this mindfulness. You know, people get into this and in the sense they're in they're still in their own shell and they're creating these sort of imaginal states and they think, oh, I'm so mindful. You're not being mindful. But what you're doing is you're you're locking inwards so you can be externally manipulated or you're just not taking interest in the world around you. And the fact that you know what I mean, that you're you're you're part of it. And so in a sense, and this is based they believe, they fundamentally say, the whole principle of everything is you know, the supreme governance is God right of everything in the world. So this is they it is a fundamental part of this whole view, but it's expressed very very scientifically, but it's also expressed in a way that they objectively sort of determined. But this so again just to re reiterate this so energetic informational exchange between every person and creation objectively flow. So we're aware of the environment. There's many many things that we do not consciously perceive, but they're still going on, so they're beyond conscious perception and they're also outside of technological perception. So this kind of gives hope, right that even with all this stuff, you know, all their mind control technology, all the you know, I like that human bio robots, right, generating all these human bio robots, artificial intelligence, you know, vaccine, warfare, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera, there's things that are outside of these their powers and potentialities. They are not omnipotent omnipotent, and they're not all powerful and certain things they cannot even perceive. Okay, And then this last point, objective non existence and the impossibility of perceiving it are not the same things. They're different things. Just because you don't experience you know this, you know, say entire living presence of the cosmos doesn't mean it's not there, right, And just because you can't put it on your you know, in your you know, hyper telescope doesn't mean it's not there because you know, going back to that thing. Just realize, because people are so you know, you know, all the same, you know, all the whole.
Speaker 3: None of my neighbors listening to the show will be attacked by like the Frankenstein movie, pitchfork mob.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, like science is real love. Don't know if you see those sides like love is love, well, sciences, but trust I mean science, it's become a religious artifact. Science is now religion. Science is now it is now like look at how do you just describe or explain the way people were reacting. I hate bashing the dead horse here of of the particular the COVID thing. But hopefully this won't affect your you know, plaids.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm off of YouTube, so okay, but you don't talk whatever we want. We're actually a freedom of speech, right there we go.
Speaker 2: Well, that's so I mean that, look at that. I mean this is like you can witness this control of complete governance of people and they think that they are. Or just even with politics right the way people you know that not to bash lefties even you know, I'm just waiting. I'll have to get get out my ak when the mob comes from just joking. But I mean, but I was, I'm shocked, like everybody, you know, every all the four miles square miles around me, that's all you see. How could you even consider voting for this imbecile? I don't know, but they get so emotional. But people that cannot you know, like you know you see this right with well, how about all these meltdowns people have? Right, this is public?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, No, I was just going to say, yeah, people have these public meltdowns. Can't control their passions and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So or just you disagree with them, I'll never talk to you again. You're an evil person, or you're not wearing I mean, people get violent, you have to wear a mask. This is this is indoctrination, This is this is like, this is like the most this is really returning to a very primitive state of mankind, right, I mean it's like, you know, it's like the the you know, the well for example, you know we're talking about like say Vuodon or like on Tharia. This all comes from like Yurbu, certain types of you know, African cults or whatever, and they're based on they're based on types of magic, sympathetic magic, whatever you want to call it. Magic is a different type of technology by other means, you know what I mean. So there's all kinds of It doesn't mean that this is you know, uh, you know, it's anything, you know what at least we go through here that you can explain how this is actually happening in a you know, with this sort of expanded statistic framing. But anyways, so like these rhythms, right, the rhythms, these came into rock and roll, they came into popular music via you know, Cuba Va whatever, and they brought in even there's certain beats that were used to they were used for transpossession to someone particular entities, particular collective psychic energies or demonic entities. Right. So I mean, I you know, I lived with this Himaland tribe. I studied possession quite quite a lot. But I mean, so I mean we're you know, we're looking at this level that you know, without getting without mystifying, but realizing, as you said, in a certain way. There is this a cult war, and it's very essential to gather yourself and really remove any like my little chicken soup for the soul notes I wrote down. Well, I'll maybe get back that at the end, but anyways, we'll continue with this. But okay, so yeah, here we go to.
Speaker 5: Put it differently objectively, there are some processes in creation that are not perceived by either a person or any technological base. In addition, a person is inclined to believe that this does not and cannot exist at all. However, the fact that we cannot perceive something due to the limitedness of our senses does not mean that this does not exist. In principle. In relation to the study of mental, psychic and nervous activity, the conclusion from the firm mentioned is the following. If technology is crude and more primitive than man in society, then the best tool for understanding man is man himself and society. As one ancient Greek philosopher said, man is the measure of all things. Technology and computer processing may only be of a temporary interest. These studies are of interest primarily to the zombiefiers of mankind, the result of which will be the death of mankind in general for everyone bio robotization, since for the survival of the entire supersystem it is necessary that as many elements of the supersystem as possible can preemptibly detect the pressing factors on the supersystem as a whole. Then, if people are zombiefied in mass, they are deprived of their intellectual and creative potential and hence the ability to detect pressing factors on the supersystem. Now let's move on to the definition of a greggor. Here is a picture which shows a person emitting a bifield as well as perceiving the surrounding world through his biofield. Living people, like the rest of nature, emit pen natural fields, energy and information according to the measure that predetermines the existence of each and every living being. The set of biofields of biospheric organic origin is usually called a biofield. A person fails senses and perceives the world not only with his organs dealt from the substance of his biomass, but also through the pen natural fields inherent to his organism. To put it differently, a person perceives information through his biofield from the entire creation if a certain plurality of people has similar parameters of their energetics biofils, vibrations, oscillations at least of fields.
Speaker 2: So what's really interesting they're talking. I mean, this is you know, and again we looked at all this research, right, that stuff in the seventies. So this is what I think is super cool about this in that this research and understanding is I don't maybe you were calling that document there was some quote from like a Russian scientist, you know, because Russia is far ahead of the West and some of these things for sure, but they said, we hope that they don't go the dark path basically with this understanding and knowledge. But so this is you know, talking about how to actually create a non physical energetic entity or whatever you know through that just means it's it's it's just it's a by just one thing about in formation, So pan natural means you know, totality, right, like inclusive. But so how to create take a football game, create you know, going back to whatever's happening right now politically, right, they're creating these type of psychic formations that are they can actually control people, right, I.
Speaker 1: Think so and so I think you see it played out in this kind of like political war, right, they're just creating these aggrigors or whatever fighting against each other, some that are totally deceptive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and even brand names have that type of aggregors, right or whatever. But but what's cool about this is, you know, we won't get into the whole because they have, you know, the whole mathematics of it. But they have they have a very clear understanding of this and application, so there's no there's no mystification here, right. So but they of course of bisex with occult sciences. But anyways, so we'll just go through this. But this is super in our so biofields, parameters of the energetics, biofield vibration, so you know, this is the resolution, This is the oscillations. This is the stuff that you get, oh you know, the diophysics or these kind of new agents. But you get it spoon fed or else. You have to join some cult to get some type of practice that may may or may not give you an experience, but that experience is not necessarily just like taking a psychedelic Oh I saw god, Well, now you got to know. Now you're getting a fight with your wife or I mean, I'm just saying right, people think that, you know. Anyways, I'll go off that tangent, So we'll just.
Speaker 5: Continue frequencies of these fields, polarization, et cetera. Then the biofield emission of the same information by many people generates an energetic informational system on field carriers, which in the occult science says, are called a Gregor's simply speak, in roughly speak, in I emit oscolations. You emit oscillations, and if our oscillations coincide according to many parameters, then these oscillations enter into resonance and form a bifil structure on field carriers. Any oscillations carry certain information endowed with a measure. And what is matter In this case, matter is failed structures. Remember I told you that matter appears in the form of five aggregate states, solid liquid, gas, plasma particles.
Speaker 2: Sorry, just to stop that real quick. So this is where, you know, maybe there's some of these terms, like I said, there's a lot in here, but information we're not just talking like you know, information is anything perceived by the nervous system. It's you know, it's it's it's a physical feeling, it's you know, it's cognitive information, it's it's sensory information, et cetera. So information. Is you ever watch that show, The Prisoner Information.
Speaker 1: Watch it again?
Speaker 2: Yeah, number four, mister, yeah, number yeah, it's but that's a great show. Anyone who has not seen The Prisoner, you know, that's that's all cybernetics. And you know that guy kind of really just did that. You know, he kind of you know, put his own money into doing it.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Lead actor, Yeah, he did it, and he just he never talked about it. He didn't say anything in the interviews anything, but he has a huge a lot of reveals in that in that show, The Prisoner, especially connected with this. So again, so just so the this is this exists, it's it's it's a matter, but it's a non physical matter, right, So that's very important to grasp that. These field structures, so we'll just.
Speaker 5: Continue static and dynamic fails and also a physical vacuum. These static and dynamic fails are the so called subtle matter, the frequency characteristics of which are such that they are not included in the light frequency range of a person, so he does not see them. That is, the very human biofield is matter in order to make the further material easier for perception. An images given here you see people, each of whom emits his own biofield, and if their characteristics coincide, then they form a certain common bifield, which is called a gregor. And when they talk about channeling, when someone is connected with someone or something else, then it is just about connecting to a biofield super personal structure. People of art can take information from particular gregors, which they within the boundaries of measure of their talents, form into something accessible to other people who are not connected to the corresponding at gregors, or who do not know how to take information from these aggregors. From all kinds of aggregors, thoughts suddenly come to one's mind, new ideas suddenly become the property of one's own consciousness, and so on. Classification of aggregors according to the incoming into them information. One aggregor has one information, another a gregor has other information. In other words, gregors differ in content according to the features of the energy of people connected to this agregor, according to the features of the energy potential, according to the organization of governance over this agregor.
Speaker 2: The thing so what's fascinating. They're talking about being able to manipulate masses of people potentially right forming this shared thing. And then even where people get ideas and you know, they're not necessarily their own. But the governance is basically you create. I mean, you can look at say, you know, I should get a different dead horse to beat besides COVID, but look at COVID. I mean that that is a great example of creating this gregor of fear, right of fear terror and just being able to mass manipulate this. And this is called Edgar Gral governance, where you on a psychic energetic plane you can manipulate masses of people. And the more and more you know, the more you are manipulated, the more you become you know, robotic basically, or you become you know. So I think this can explain some of these types of behavior though we see across many, many different people, like these freakouts, you know what I mean. Like there's some these videos are I don't know if you notice that around where you live, William, but sometimes there's like one day, like every there's so many people just driving like complete maniacs, Like it's just like just crazy stuff like, you know, unnecessary trying to get in accents, I mean very aggressive, you know, swerving in front, cutting across lanes and so I mean some days I've seen like five ten people doing that. Do you notice that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes it seems like it, no question. Another good example is maybe nine to eleven, like the creation oh yeah, yeah, fear and similar like terror and mind structures, mass hatred, right for in London.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, And so then you see some of this, you know, we call it like even this sort of psychic symbolism. You got the two towers, You've got all this, you know, Masonic symbolism, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: With with so there was also very occult aspect of nine to eleven as well. And that's but that's another well they'll probably get into this, so okay, we'll just continues to bit more with this.
Speaker 5: The person of authority often has the quality of a programmer of the given that gregor. Therefore, even there is another person of authority from the outside, then the latter can affect the content of the entire gregor and all the people belonging to it, simply by influencing the programmer of the aggregor. Moreover, a gregor's in creation are also hierarchically in ordered according to dervousness. If one aggregor is higher than another one, then the first one can influence the second and from a higher level, whether the measure of understanding and righteousness is higher, governing impacts are also exerted by this aggregor. People are close in terms of the parameters of their energetics, despite the peculiarities of these parameters, and are conditioned by genetics, physiology, general emotional structure, type of psyche mood at a certain point in time or at a time interval. Therefore, in the formation of human aggregors, the informational characteristics peculiarities of people and the community of people are most significant, but not energy compatibility, which is initially determined by the belonging to a people race humanity. After all, look, we are all the same in terms of the material carrier I mean, we are composed of what we eat and drink, and the informational content of our behavior is different and it is determined precisely by the measure. Further On, if we talk about the classification of aggregors, then human aggregors are nested in biospheric ones, which in their turn are nested in planetary aggregors, and so on up to the aggregor of creation. For example, the Aggregor of Russia, the Aggregor of the USA of China, and so on. All these human aggregors are nascid in biospheric aggregors. The biospheric aggregors are nasted in the aggregor of the planet Earth, which is nested in the Aggregor of the galaxy, and so on up to the Aggregor of creation. Aggregors can be mutually hierarchical. Remember we study it cycled in closed circuit supersystems. When one supersystem enters another, the same concerns aggregors. When one aggregor has some of its fragments placed in another gregor, and the latter, in its turn, has some of its fragments placed in the first aggregor, they can compliment each other in some part. One eggregor compliments the algorithms of another aggregor with its part, while the latter compliments the algorithms of the first aggregor. Aggregors can be mutually compatible. That is, when aggregors are in contact with each other but nothing happens. Ag gregor's can and be mutually antagonistic, that is, incompatible with each other. Well, you probably found yourself in a party of some kind with everyone having fun, which means that everyone emitted their own biofils, that is, and a gregor was formed. Suddenly the doorbell ran a new person Rand. He had hardly opened his mouth and looked at anyone, but the situation had changed radically. What was this It was a carrier of another information that had come and people unconsciously felt it. It was expressed in their behavior. That is, this is an example of the antagonism of the aggregors, but the antagonism is determined by conceptions. The same thing happens in the confrontation between a gregors of various religious cults.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so I'll just all stop to share there. But uh yeah, so pretty it keeps going. Like I said, so there's a lot a lot there. It's pretty pretty far, you know, really pretty interesting. I mean, and they have this matrix governance. I mean they you know, they have you know, uh, it's not just abstract you know, uh in this thing. So this is sort of again sort of a positive outlook from the uh you know, from all this research you know, to destroy the well.
Speaker 1: It is interesting the terminology they're using zombies of humanity, bio robotization, like they're way ahead of their time, and that's it. But there's also something else going on out there, right, so it's something else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I just as a side here, I just uh pull up this uh this rosicrusion, right, rosicruction philosophy book called the Invisible World. But just to see.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 2: So in a certain way, like so this you could say that the the the spirit is actually not separate from your material existence. And you know, but with these a lot of these things, you know, they they they're see Gregor is also I mean you can you can give people an experience, you know, they have an experience, Oh I have you know, I'm feeling this, I have this divine connection. This is there are people that can control these entities and they feed people's energy into them, right, and so but then they're actually being governed, they're being programmed. They talk about programming these types of energetic fields. So consciousness, psychic programming. This is a whole in one level, it's it's more abstract than another level. It's concordizing things that seem almost you know that that are normally like you have like an aversion. Oh this is like you know, fart airy fairy or you have to go into like you know, I dance with the gnomes pretty soon, I'm getting ready for the pitchforks. Now, I'm just kidding. I'm not afraid of that. I'm not afraid of them. But I'm just going to read a little bit from Rosicrucianism. And you're familiar with Rosicrucianism of course, apps well, but it was absolutely influential right at at its time, you know, talking about the Renaissance and things like that, right, and you know, inducting people the elite into these types of orders, right and so and another thing that you know that that you know they discussed, you know way you know in the I've read some books and on the eighteen nineties, nine hundreds, you know, they talk about how that there's etheric channels of communication. Right, this is when before Einstein got rid of the ether.
Speaker 1: So that's what interesting. They're talking about the ether again with the disappearance of like was it m h three eighty Have you ever seen that video where it disappeared?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't, Yeah, yeah, no, this.
Speaker 1: That one airplane, like they think it's pretty far out there. But there's some people alleging that it didn't fly off down into the Indian Ocean and crashed there Australia, that the ether there was some high technology that transported it into the ether and back, Like have you seen the video of it show? Yeah, yeah, well you know they're talking about ether and ether A E I T H E R.
Speaker 2: Right ether ether is Yeah. Ether is is basically the you can describe as like in Hindus they call a kash a cash. It's like you know, space or sky, but it's it's you know, it's a it's a it's a it's a field, but it's an interconnected field. And this is all Testa's technology is based on ether. Einstein got rid of the ether and then you know what I mean, So I think they at some point they talk about Einstein also, but but so you can so.
Speaker 1: They might have brought it back. They might have figured it out, like somebody had like some kind of secret Manhattan project in the US government might have figured it out.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, So I'll just read a little bit from this Rosicrucian philosophy, the invisible world Okay, this is quote from Roscoe.
Speaker 1: I've got twenty more minutes max. So we're one hour ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Yep, we're doing yep. So things that can be seen and handled are permanently real, And there's always a tendency to think that only such things are real. But what if that great invisible world, the world of incorporate beings, in which are the souls of the department who await contact with living beings in the material world. To those who do not conceive of an invisible world, it may be pointed out that a large proportion of our human life is now invisible and impalpable. It is invisible to the sense bound mind, but the sense bound mind may be more hospitable to the thought of the invisible and nonspatial existence. In general, we ourselves are invisible. What is a physical organism? It is only an instrument for expressing and manifesting the inner life. But the inner life, the ego, is not seen. Each person will know himself in immediate experience, and all others are known through their effect. They're not revealed in form. Da da da, But you know they go on and on. You know? With this, what is aim of all row secrusions. Is to contact this great invisible world and its entities. It is to find a world of reality and permanence, in which the true self, the eternal ego, may be known, and in which he may abide in union and concord with all other egos. Are all those people who believe in an invisible living world? Fools? Shall we designate those beings who have the ability to penetrate their consciousness into a world of spirits? Mad? If we do, then we did a guy deny God and his ministering hosts for their visible but real So it goes on and on. But there's a very subtle type of misdirection in this. I don't know if you guys are catching that. Right. So you're separating you know this, you know, you're creating this dichotomy, right, So you're separating the mind from the body. And then you have, you know, creating this construct of the ego. And then you want to encouraging people to go into this astral invisible world to contact these spirit entities. D da dah, you know what I mean, to become enlightened? Well, you know, and so this is where you know you could really uh, you know, get into trouble, right, I think, And then so there's a lot of maybe I'll just last bit, I'll go back to my my little chicken soup for the soul.
Speaker 1: So let's do it, let's wrap it up. I streamed so many times this week. I've probably streamed like ten times. Let me figure it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so I'll just knock this out. Yeah, we're just doing it so anyway, so I'll just go through this year. So so, uh, conscious mind, let's I wish I had been hurry. So conscious mind, unless greatly expanded, is is buffeted, often controlled by the subconscious, by hormonal processes and the filtering of perception. So you know, unlike you know, like the resicrutions that you know you're gonna you know, invoke these invisible beings and go to this magical fairy paradise. Right, what I'm saying is that you know a lot of things. You know, we don't control a lot of our processes of our body. So you know, the conscious, our general our conscious minds are not that big, right. You don't want to completely think to just what your conscious awareness at this moment is a totality of yourself? How many things are completely unconscious processes behaviors. You know, you're talking about like depression, ruminating. What if this is completely obscured from your consciousness that you're running over you know, this is what happens with trauma, right, People just run over these loops in their head, but it's blocked from conscious perception. So so this is me, this is not is like I said, my own ideas, so uh so, But just just to be aware of that and then start to get more clarity. Now you don't need to escape from the physical world in your physical body, but become more and more clear, more and more present, and also be able to redirect your conscious mind if you're focusing on something that's negative, if you're you know, you're freaking out, or you're you know, or you're you're you're adrift. I mean, look, every day we're different. Some days maybe your you know, executive function is a little bit off and you're kind of like not you know, they work with that condition, But don't just identify with the current contents of your consciousness. They might not even be your own. They may be coming in from outside thoughts, right thoughts. And also you talk about synthetic telepathy combined to technology, you know, uh, with with this understanding of these aggregorical structures, right, okay, okay, keep going here, So live good, lower your dopamine threshold, so you know, you just you know, control your neurotransamit or you know, stuff like that. Right, you don't try to take clarity in just your actual day to day life. What I'm trying to say is any highhigher state, higher spiritual whatever you want, start with your daily You're the root of your life. You're not gonna this is much. Even if you get some great cosmic state and your life is not you know, you haven't balanced it, it's gonna it may completely screw you up. Right, And that's again one of the the dangers of psychedelics. Let's say, live a good life, kindness, uh, personal power, uh, you know, doing doing your work, doing what's necessary, you know, uh, family, you know, friends, things like, don't wait for your life to start tomorrow. Don't think that once I have you know, my uh you know, my palace and my you know, my you know, retinue, my harem and my private jet, I'm gonna be happy. You know, you know what I mean. So don't but value you know, but you have be careful about media inputs, be careful about what you take into your mind.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So it's one thing to watch something critical with a critical intelligence to understand it. Another thing just to let it wash over you and not realize what it's doing. Right. I mean, have you, like, have you any current movies? Have you seen that, like Maxine? Do you see that one? Or noo, it's about it's sort of an it's it's about a porn actress who does like sort of this black magic stuff and you know, ends up becoming like ruler of the world. And you know she does it's not ruler world. She becomes like a superstar or whatever. But it's quite interesting, you know, it's it's and it's maxing with three x's in it. But there's a lot of stuff, you know, and so this uh, you know, like the sigil Matt. You know you probably you can probably go into the sigels, right, the sigils being embedded like in all the news, you know, newscasts or like corporate logos, you know, like or like the I haven't watched actual network TV for so long. I don't know if they're still doing it, but you know, they have all these fast things, these little weird symbolic things that some of they have all the sigil magic. These are all things, right, These are information in it's if you're totally unconscious of what's happening, right, then this stuff is really going to deeply affect you and it, you know. But but the other thing just lead with this, you know, And I think that you know a lot of things like the body itself. Once you understand your own anatomy and you don't interfere, you'll be able to move faster, more rapidly. Right, You'll be able to act, You'll be more relaxed. Your body will heal itself. You know. You don't need to worry, you know, I mean you need to. What I'm trying to say is a lot of times people create illness by their thinking patterns too, right, So the body itself in a certain way like this is not We didn't make the body, right, That's what I wrote. Man did not. We did not make the body. We did, yes, it was produced through man and you know man and wife or whatever or well whatever, But this is we can't you know, we can't make a human being. We can't make any real living life for it right, So, and then it's all just uh, maybe maybe I'll just keep my I'll make this book Hans's Chicken Soup.
Speaker 1: No, but your next book sounds like a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but just leave it. Last thing is that, you know, one thing that that people get into. I think they things get complicated or people, you know, like they want to have these like psychic experiences. They want to see these invisible realms. I think you maybe don't want to, right, I mean doesn't mean you don't You can understand these types of agger worths if you develop sensitivity, but you don't want to go into this, you know, dimension of all these entities is what all people get into black magic or even channeling and this and that. I mean, you have no idea what's going on, and you don't you really, So I think we have sort of a spiritual psychic immune system if it's not interfered with, right, and we have we live, you know, we don't have any you know, major darkness or negativity surrounding us. So I think, you know, I think there's not a lot to fear really ultimately, but you have to do the work and you have to develop the clarity and also not necessarily mystify things. And then also, like I said, just you know, if if some type of psychic or whatever ability opens up by itself, fine, right, you don't need to cultivate these things, you don't, you know what I mean. You can increase your present awareness. But I just think that a lot of times stepping into these fields and you know, people don't know what they're even getting into, right, they have no idea. I mean even you know these like rock concerts and you talked about like astro world or something like that. You're walking into this occult ritual man, and not these people are are I mean, have you followed like like the I've just talked to a number of people. They take huge doses of these drugs and stuff. Man, it's like you know many people I mean, well I don't know many people, not not some people you know, And I just think, you know, unless you really know what you're doing, don't don't even You don't need to go. You can be protected by higher forces. You don't have to step into this world. You don't need to talk to your dead ancestors, you know what I mean. That's all spiritualism, right, what was spiritualism? This is you know, you know, and so at least according to this the CSS conception of social safety that we kind of you know, rounded out our journey through Soviet technology with is that you know, the stuff has been around for millennia. It's been been known about, but it's also been deliberately obscured, yes, and made more magical or mystical than it is, but doesn't mean it's not real and right, you know.
Speaker 1: But that's like the perfect conclusion of all this tense series is that they've kept it from people and that it does exist in these higher realms and the attachments are beyond even the brain because it's through body. It's what this Karellian stuff and all the stuff that the new Agers talk about probably is true. Like I see your aura, Well, everybody has a kind of aura shoots off a different human body is much more complex and there's a lot of different things going on in these realms or whatever, you know. So yeah, and that's well, I don't be in a great talk great series of talks for sure. Yeah, I won't super interesting.
Speaker 2: Go too far into this, bet just say that you know, the understand that you are connected with this, and you it is possible to align yourself with you could say, different types of forces or energy. So you don't really need to you don't necessarily to delve into it if you keep your ground level clean, right, if you're you can focus on you know, Jordan Peterson Hack, clean up your room. You know, Jordan is another wacko. Sorry Jordan, but I mean but this, don't look at these people. You can't regulate your emotion. You gotta regulate, you know, you know, you can't be a frigging toddler when you're like sixty years old. I guess you can be. But these are this is a lot of times much more important than trying to go, you know, fly out to the moon when you can't even drive your car along the block. But other things will open in certain things you can there are things that will protect you that are far beyond your ability or knowledge. And I just even the fact of your existence is in my opinion is you know it is celebrate this miracle that you're alive right here, right now, and do what you can and and but you know.
Speaker 1: And don't give energy to the eggrigors, the bad ones, right, don't use these things to give power to that to those other things. That can negatively influence the cosmics, you know, series of spheres, right, interlote, just like the spheres they showed to people, right, because all that stuff that you give power to has an effect, right. I mean isn't that basically what they were saying there at the end.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely. And one last thing I'll just say is that, you know, as I said, consciousness. You know, this gets very complicated, but I mean I think that really having clarity and you don't need to you develop, just clear the simple presence and realize there could be things coming in your consciousness that are not yours, They're not from you don't identify, right, Sometimes you know, you get a panic, you get this, you have, this is the free will whatever you can change your focus, right, you don't you even if this, Okay, I'm feeling you know, really super depressed, i feel hopeless. My life sucks. You know, I'm gonna go, you know, sit under a bridge and drink a mad dog or something. Well, I could say that, I mean, you're feeling something you don't need to identify with it, we train your focus, learn how to do this. It's very important, right, don't You don't need to identify because there's a lot of stuff that may be coming in that is not from you. Especially it depends on type of social things you're around or other types of things. We talked about people drive crazy. That could be a type of aggregorial influence. So all right, well, thank you for this awesome, uh awesome opportunity.
Speaker 1: It's just a great, great adventure. Ten episodes, unbelievable. We did what seven on the dead, so I mean, great stuff. So I'll put all these and I think in a separate podcast so people can just listen to them all the way through. And where can people find your stuff? You have your own podcasts, right, yep?
Speaker 2: I have yep, And that's that's It's on my website or will be, and you can find it on well it should be once I get my web designers. You know, I send the the the hit team out there to threaten them. I'm just kidding now, it'll just know. I don't want to get in trouble. I'm just totally joking. But it's on my website, but it's also you can find it on Sprecker and then you know, look it up and I will.
Speaker 1: Speak hands Ucher Investigates adds Wide Open right, yep. And then your website you'll see your things going on and stay away from Springfield, Ohio unless some fried Really maybe that's like, uh, you know, a new Diners, Dives and Drive or whatever Diners dined, Diners, drive, ins and dives. Right, maybe that would be a good episode. All right, hands, thanks so much.
Speaker 2: Great look at this one last thing. I do have a concert Ohio State University, the brand new Music Building on the nineteenth. That's next Thursday, eight pm. Free concert. Please come and I can maybe i'll I'll email you the flyer.
Speaker 1: And where is it again?
Speaker 2: It's at Ohio State University School of Music. They got this awesome brand new concert hall. So it's pretty cool. I'm looking forward to that.
Speaker 1: So and that's Thursday.
Speaker 2: So that's the nineteenth, nineteenth of September. And it's free, not not in nickel.
Speaker 1: There you go, guys, these days, you know, where can you find free, actual free music. It's unbelievable. All right, man, thanks so much, really appreciate it. Thanks, great job. Yeah, stay there, stay there,