Speaker 1: Why don't one time around.
Speaker 2: Second segment of the Thursday o'celly Effect here on the twenty ninth, and we're gonna split this into a separate podcast. Why because it's time for Pizza Memorial Day. Okay, why am I connecting these two things together? I should do a lot of stuff and connect a lot of different things together, But here on Thursday night, I figure, what the hell we're gonna smash it all together? Considering I had problems with internet, electricity, everything over the past few days, So condensed interviews. Let's begin with pizza, because pizza is more fun. And I'm even gonna give a free ad to something that you know barely should call itself pizza. But why you're gonna find out momentarily. Yeah, the the the discs that are frozen and sent everywhere, crappy and seem to be all over the country and even in other places. And they even took the word pizza off the sign because now they're just Dominoes. Their recent ad campaign I found sort of fascinating, And let's listen to the audio and see if you can figure out why. And here we go, free ad for Dominoes on here. Even though I do not endorse it.
Speaker 3: We asked people who said they've had Domino.
Speaker 2: Stuff crust pizza before to compare it to our new stuff crust.
Speaker 4: This is exactly how I remember after friend's birthday to the last one.
Speaker 2: Didn't have this much cheap.
Speaker 1: Now, the box to your left, that's the Domino Stuff crust you said you've had before.
Speaker 2: I'm confused. What's going on? Okay, they're confused because it's an empty box. And I love that people say that they had stuff, that they've done, stuff, they've seen stuff that doesn't exist. Somehow they think Domino's hads, you know, stuff crust pizza before and then they go, hey, idiot, it's sort of like that. Remember that coffee commercial years ago. We substituted Folgers, so they're really good coffee and they can't tell the difference because they're morons. A do you realize we've given you some cheap, crap coffee for it? Yeah, Folgers is good, but it ain't exact good. It's not gourmet anyway. Stuff crust pizza, Oh, yeah, I've had it before. You're making a new one, yeah, brand new stuff crust pizza. Oh, it's got it. It's going to be better than before. We want you to do a taste test. Oh sure, I will here, try the new one first. Oh my goodness, the new one first. I know which ones which even And they open the other box and it's empty because they never had stuff crust pizza before. Why do I find this funny? Okay, here's here's a little alert. It's a metaphor for something else. But anyway, it's a perfect metaphor. Why is it a perfect metaphor? Because even a tone deaf and I do I mean tone deaf? Uh? YouTuber? You know the people that are allowed to exist on the YouTube, including your favorite conspiracy people. They're permitted there because they won't push certain lines. They don't get banned and beat up like I do. I'm probably gonna have to wait a year before I can even attempt to relaunch on YouTube again, even though I was there for like, you know, a decade without them bothering me, and then they went crazy and banned me every which way they could, even with false allegations, et cetera. But you've heard that before, haven't you?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've heard the show before. You're not a first time listener, are you? And if you are, welcome to my and your nightmare. It's a beautiful thing telling you. Anyway, here's the thing. There's this guy on YouTube. Right, I'm gonna go over to his video. I had it loaded. Somehow it didn't work right, so I had it loaded. I had to change it and there we go. All right. Anyway, now I reloaded the video and with good reason. Okay, there's this let's call him a liberal blogger of sorts, and he does little skits and he's very tone deaf. He tries to make fun of and put down conspiracy theorists, but he doesn't even accurately hit the note for conspiracy theorists. And he hates the Trump people, and he hates Trump and thinks that our country is being ruined, et cetera. With all of the liberal talking points that you're used to, and as they emerge from the media, he parrots them just nicely. You know, believes that inclusion is a thing, and he you know, walks his walk and talks his talk. He's got some transgender you know, a person that works on his real passion with him, which is usually Star Trek videos. Anyway, so liberal Star Trek, who is always tone deaf on right wing conspiracy theory, independence doesn't understand them at all, does comedy bits, and is making a living on YouTube. I don't know how who finds this funny. He is clever at all times. He's good with the star Trek analysis, but when it comes he starts interjecting his politics and it's like, damn, dude, at least get your attacks correctly positioned. Anyway, his name is Steve Shiers. He's got a decent voice, but he's just a typical liberal guy and it's goofy. But his take on the pizza thing, part of it is funny. And again metaphor metaphor metaphor stuff cuarts pizza. We never had it before, but it's going to be a big, beautiful pizza anyway. Yep. See, if you can figure out what I'm trying to say here. Before I get to the Memorial Day.
Speaker 5: Portion of this segment, you told us you've tried Mama Frentini's thin crust pizza before, right.
Speaker 3: Yes, I love Mama Frontini's thin crust.
Speaker 5: Okay, the box on your right is Mama Frantini's brand new thin crust pizza.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, yeah, that looks amazing.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to try it.
Speaker 5: And the box on your left is Mama Frontini's old thin crust pizza.
Speaker 2: I don't get it.
Speaker 3: It's just an empty pizza box.
Speaker 5: It's an empty box because Mama Frentini has never had a thin crust pizza before.
Speaker 2: Okay, I guess you got me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So is there anything you'd like to tell us?
Speaker 2: The new one definitely looks better.
Speaker 3: Should I try a piece?
Speaker 5: Why did you say you tried Mama Frantini's thin crust pizza before?
Speaker 3: I don't know, because it's a commercial. I guess this is what I thought you wanted me to say.
Speaker 5: So you just say what you think people want you to say. No, but what kind of person are you?
Speaker 3: I'm not Look, it's a commercial for Mama Frontini's new thin crust pizza. You asked me if I tried it before. I assumed the deal was that the new version was going to be better than the original version, or I just went along with it.
Speaker 2: You lied. It's not a lie. It's don't you want me to talk about how great the pizza is?
Speaker 3: Why would I say I've never had it? You're selling the pizza, right?
Speaker 5: Do you think we need people to lie for us in order to sell our pizza.
Speaker 2: What is this? What are you even doing?
Speaker 5: I'm trying to understand what you're doing here.
Speaker 3: I thought I was shooting a pizza commercial.
Speaker 5: Forget the pizza. This is bigger than pizza. It is yes, because you are a part of this wayward generation that has led the world to ruin. I do feel bad about that. Do you know what kind of person wise to a complete stranger about having tried a non existent brand of thin crust pizza person a sinner?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 5: Do you know where sinners go.
Speaker 2: When they die? Heaven? Hell? I took a shot.
Speaker 5: That's the bad news.
Speaker 2: Would you like to hear the good news?
Speaker 3: I'd try the pizza.
Speaker 5: The good news is there's a man who can cleanse you of your sin and spare you from that eternity in Hell.
Speaker 2: I skept launching.
Speaker 3: This took a lot longer to get started than I thought it would.
Speaker 5: And that man's name is Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: That is really good.
Speaker 5: You should pay attention because what I'm about to tell you next is going to be holy shit.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm just hungry, I don't know, but goddamn, but I get paid.
Speaker 2: Here you go anyway? He just gave us a perfect metaphor for himself in there, can I get paid? Even I'm pull of crap and I'm telling you about things I never even tried before. But somehow I think that's what I'm supposed to say. Oh, that's no fun. I spoiled part of the mystery, didn't I Should we move on to more serious topics or what? By the way, if you want to make a donation so that I can afford a pizza later, by all means, do because I can't get one now. I even got a coupon for Little Caesar's delivery. I can't afford it anyways. If you want to do that, donate button is available at Ochelli dot com. Credit card, debit card or PayPal is available to you anyway. Yay, I just threw in my own little commercial, didn't I. This is just too much fun, isn't it. I think I should take a quick break before I go into the seriousness. But we're gonna keep this together as the pizza and Memorial Day episode of the Ocelli Effect. Even though it's a little late thursdays out of the Monday when Memorial Day happened, How what the hell? Who bothers with the actually being in the right time and place for anything anymore. Anyway, Right, the views expressed by caller stools there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Kelly dot com do not necessarily reflect the views of Jelly dot com or Jeff Olly, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue than you dot Com Radio. This is James Corbett Corper Report dot com and you're listening to the affect All dot com.
Speaker 1: Yo yo. This Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the o'celey effect revelation through conversation. Go ahead, calling about the JFA assassination.
Speaker 2: Right, well, what do you want to know Judy Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew?
Speaker 5: Ruby and Barrie answer weapons.
Speaker 2: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 6: But okay, Oswald was on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 2: Come on now, has a.
Speaker 3: Real effort on the Dayfay assassination in.
Speaker 2: Claim Go to Amazon dot com. Enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Ary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at ki as jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith Very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 1: Thank you for all the great information.
Speaker 2: So chilly dot com.
Speaker 6: Stoy Apple, stroy Apple, Oi, stoy Apple, stroy Apple, stoy Apple, stoying Apple, revelation.
Speaker 2: Through conversation.
Speaker 4: Here, Oh.
Speaker 2: Shell, you.
Speaker 4: Fact, Oh Shelly, fact.
Speaker 2: Rams and truth right Jay throw.
Speaker 4: You are the faint all the world.
Speaker 2: Going to chuck Jelly. You're Shore, Shelley.
Speaker 5: You know what's arc Shelley.
Speaker 4: You are about doing margin upon the great.
Speaker 2: You say, the eyes of the world out upon you, The hopes and prayers of liberty loving people everywhere march with you, in company with our brave allies and brothers in arms on the other front. Your task will not see an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well.
Speaker 4: Equipped, and battle heartened.
Speaker 2: He will fight savage man demand.
Speaker 4: The tide has turned. The free men of the world are marching together to fingering good luck, and let us all be seeking the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking.
Speaker 2: So with that in mind and everything else, let's get to the serious portion of this particular pod. And that is about Memorial Day, a somber and serious time. And how does great leader handle Memorial Day? Let's see.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much, thank you, thank you very much, very special plus in a very special day. Thank you to Vice President Vance doing a terrific job. Thanks also to a man who has devoted his life to service members and veterans, Secretary of Defense Pete Heikseth, who's doing really well.
Speaker 2: He went through a lot, didn't he, But he's doing really well.
Speaker 4: He's a tough cookie.
Speaker 2: That's what we want.
Speaker 4: He's a tough cookie. And we're grateful to be joined as well by Chairman Kine, terrific military person, members of the Cabinet, members of Congress, members of the United States Armed Forces, veterans, and many other distinguished guests. We gather today to honor the.
Speaker 1: I just got dollars.
Speaker 2: Oheesh. They literally interrupt the president's address with the stupidity.
Speaker 4: Good incredible service members who rest in glory in the cemetery and burial grounds around the world, and in a thousand lonely places known only to God, and every hour of peril and every moment of crisis, American warriors have left behind the blessings of home and family to answer their nation's call. They've offered all that they had within them and given their last breaths to each and every one of us, that we might live safe and breathe free. This morning, we pay tribute to their immortal deeds. We share in the sorrow of their beloved families, and as one nation, we give thanks for the ultimate gift they have.
Speaker 2: All right, and we share in the insincere bs that I'm reading off. And now I'm gonna get to some of my political grievances before I get out of here in seventeen minutes or so. Really, dude, come on, I want to respect the office. I want to respect the statement. I want to respect the day I do well. You know, I got mixed thoughts, and apparently a listener wanted to write to me and tell me the same kind of mixed thoughts that I might have. But let's see if there's match mine or not. And I got permission to read this email. I don't usually read emails in full. I usually just you know, give you a summation of what people write to me, you know, death threats, nasty notes, things like that. But this wasn't a nasty note. This was actually a reminder from somebody who I hadn't heard from in a while. And I'm gonna call him Chris, and that is his first name, but I'm not gonna give his last and I'm just gonna ta tell you what he wrote to me exactly. Okay, I'm not sure about you, Chuck, but I struggle to not call out everyone who says Happy Memorial Day, everyone honoring the literal deceased victims of psychological warfare. I want a root for our nation, but simultaneously, part of me thinks it deserves to perish in the ashes. It's coming from someone who's vested in this country's survival and continuance. Maybe I've taken the properbal black pill. Or perhaps I'm just tired of the ignorance on full display all around us. No matter which corner you turn. Maybe I'm talking about the same thing while being ignorant myself. This matrix we find ourselves in is maddening. Since COVID nineteen, I've lost the ability to perceive a future. All the while, I still try to work towards something positive, but the end goal is unknown. At this point, the future is not as clear as it used to be. I'll shut up now. I could ramble for hours, but just wanted to talk with someone similar to myself and see if I truly am alone in this state of apparent madness. Still loving the podcast. Sorry I've been absent. Okay. He's a guy I know, used to listen all the time, every time. Okay, and I appreciate him. I appreciate that he has actually put skin in the game literally when it comes to try to change things. He's a guy who has served others. He is a guy I'm not going to give full identification of what he's put in, but when he says, you know what, I vested myself in the continuation of this great experiment that is American, he means that sincerely, and it comes from a place where he did put his own self in his own efforts in not coming from a place a privilege, not coming from a place of you know, riches, but a guy who I know and have known over the years, and probably I want to say, he's been around about ten years around this show, and I hardly ever hear from him at all, But he gets himself thinking about what's really going on when it comes to this Memorial Day thing. And it's not the insincere rantings and ravings of Donald Trump, and it's not the ignorant idiocy coming out of you know, privileged, overprivileged white collar college kids or the florid invaders at these colleges. They don't want to speak properly for America. We're going to cut their funding. And no, it's not the colleges. It's not the majority of us that you're hearing from. The majority of us probably are out there doing the thank you for your service. You know, it's not fashionable to hang up yellow ribbons, and we don't, you know, have an acknowledged war going on anywhere, even though there are men in danger every day in military uniforms, and there are women also in danger every day in military uniforms. No more trans whatever is anyway they're all gone. It's a don't ask, don't tell, and don't show up over there for them. I say, whether you have the balls to fight or you have the balls to get your balls cut off? You want to fight, let them fight. But you know that's me. Oh you're liberal? No I'm not. Please stop cursing me with that. I know you won't call me a trumper, but please don't call me a liberal anyway. Some of us think about it because there has been sacrifice, There have been lives lost, there have been future surrendered in order so that people who thought they were serving the greater good might have gone and served what corporate interests, whether it's the sugar companies in South America or it's the greater opiate industry. Why do we have an opioid cristi as well? Take a look at us invading Afghanistan where the opium was coming from, and then protecting the crops. Why don't you look at that? Naw? Why bother? You know, you steal a little, you might go to jail, you steal a lot, you might become a leader anyway. But what are they stealing from? Good meaning people who wind up putting on uniforms and want to talk about it on Memorial Day because we're supposed to remember the dead, Remember the sacrifice, Remember the surrender they gave all so that you could have something. We owe them for it, and indeed we would if that's the way the system was. But some of us see it a little differently. And some of us see it differently not because we served necessarily, but some of the people that served see it exactly the same way I do, and that is that the sacrifice that has been given has not been honored because it was done under false pretense. It was done through dishonest means, not by the people sacrificing themselves, but by the powers that were at the time or that are currently. Because it's all the same, nobody's going to take any money out of the military budget. Even though we're not at war. It's gonna keep escalating. And are we at war? Let's see, there's warfare on many fronts, but what about that straight up military sacrificer. We about to enter a time when we're gonna need to be reminded of that again because of the idiocy coming from leadership and the lack of I don't know, somebody running the Pentagon who even understands how things work. Yeah, probably, but eh, you can always just wait and see. I mean, we've had idiots in charge before and the world didn't blow up, So why not, what the hell? Let him become a billionaire and let him make all of his family billionaires, and let the cryptocurrency reign and rule and everything else and build it all on nothing. I don't care, but I do care about this idea of the sacrifice again, the Memorial Day sacrifice. I could say, my father left his soul in Vietnam and didn't have to die there. He came home and killed himself. Oh. I know there's a harsh judgment against him for that, right, because he took the coward's way out and all that kind of good stuff. But you know, there's a lot of guys that went to less protracted events that couldn't quite live in the regular world when they came to And some of them went to Afghanistan, and some of them went to a rock, and some of them went to Korea. And before that and before that and before that, plenty of people have sacrificed, and a lot of times we find out much much later that under false pretenses, everybody died or suffered in a rock, suffered under false pretenses. We know that publicly. Give it another generation or two and they'll admit about what happened to Afghanistan. Don't worry about that. I mean, we're still getting admissions about Vietnam. Anyway. I think it would be relevant to temper the ideal of the idea, which is that we owe them everything, those who gave everything, we owe them because they gave us freedom. Yes, indeed, I get that equation. But if they just were run over there to mind somebody's pocket, and they were just run through the meat for that purpose, I think we would do a great deal more respect by challenging the system and making sure that the ideas I have about it are wrong. Prove me wrong, That's what I got to say about it. Proved me wrong. Show me that young men, and it's mostly very young men, are sent through the meat grinder for the right reasons. Show me your work, show me the evidence, don't give me the propaganda line, don't give me the cover up. Show me that this was necessary. You want to respect the troops, respect the ones in uniform now and the ones who have already served. By making sure that it was done because it was absolutely necessary. What's necessary is necessary. Look, you could die anywhere in the world, and I don't even think I am not so delusional to think that everybody's life is so valuable that we can't possibly now. Look, you're here for a short time. Anyway, You're gonna die some way or other. I would think that dying in your twenties is not the desired goal. But that's gonna happen. It's gonna happen no matter what, whether without war, whither without the epidemic of drugs that order road to COVID nineteen to whither without it, people are gonna perish. And that's the only guarantee we all have is eventually we get to get off of this ride. But I think if you want to respect people that actually make a sacrifice, put on a uniform and go and do terrible things that they might have not otherwise done. And yes, I'm aware that there are sociopaths who go into the military happily begging, hoping that they get to blow up children and women and destroy villages and burn down people that you know are ignorant and are hiding in woods, and they want it. Boy, they all they love it. There's some, but I'm not talking about them. I'm talking about the majority of people who have been convinced that this is a righteous sacrifice. See, my father can't tell you his story anymore, and there's a lot of guys out there who can't. And there was a veteran who died recently that I knew quite well, who had also served in Vietnam. And I'll tell you the truth. He had had his testicles blown off and then came home to a wife that decided, you know, I don't need you no more. And he continued to live, and he only died this year. And what was he was like a school janitor. He was just like this well meaning guy who decided that he was going to do the right thing for his country. Him and his brother both went over there and did their thing. Some of these guys in army uniforms, some of them in marine uniforms, some of them in Air Force uniforms. Yes, I know who's the tough guy who's not? But anyway, some of them gave up a lot, and some of them leave their blood there. Some of them leave their entire body, some of them leave part of their souls. I think the consideration should be at the very least reflection on a day, a Memorial Day, as to whether this was valid. And I don't care if you got to check it over a hundred times to make sure that it made sense. It needs to be done, and we all need to challenge this. But if you're not gonna and you just want to go rah rah rah, and I'll support the troops at all times, and I'm a true American and you're you know what, let me be the guy who says, yeah, let's keep asking questions and make sure we know what the hell just went on here. Let's make sure that this wasn't just a profit, you know, Brown and Root construction. Let's just make sure this wasn't there just for Haliburton. Let's just make sure this wasn't there just to help out the Carlisle group. Let's just make sure this wasn't just so Boeing or Bell Helicopter or who rebel gets to make money. Let's just make sure that they weren't there defending sugar companies or opium crops. Let's make sure that we put people in harm's way for the right reasons, because they for the most part have volunteered to do that for the right reason, and even when they were drafted, they submitted to do it for the right reason and for the most part believed that they were there to serve others, not themselves. When someone volunteers to do you a service, you should have the respect at least to make sure that they're serving the cause that they believed in. And I know, AI and drones and everything else is going to take this over and by the way, to take over a lot of military jobs, and we might end up with a lot less guys in harm's way until the time in which that technology does reach our shore, which it will, and you never know, part of America could become just like Ukraine, except we don't have a Russian neighbor except what in Olaska? And who hell wants that anyway, That's the consideration I think we need to give. And I think listening to the insincere commentary from others and people that have not either fought a war over here or over there one way or another, have no clue about and talk about it like it's a TV show that they miswatching on CNN, Like when we could watch the Gulf War and Will Flitzer might have been blown off a building because he's wearing a helmet and there's an air raid siren behind him and compelling TV. Apparently that's how CNN became the powerhouse it is. Anyway, have I made any sense? Perhaps we can get wisdom from the great Orange One and his insincere rant. Let's listen to a little more of it.
Speaker 4: I've so selflessly given to all of us, these warriors, and that's what they are as great, great warriors picked up they a mantle of duty and service, knowing that to live for others meant always that they might die for others. They knew that they asked nothing for it. They gave everything, and we owe them everything and much much more. Each of the service members who have made the supreme sacrifice for our nation has also left an unfillable void and an unbreakable silence in the lives of all who loved them. For the families of the fallen, you feel the absence of your heroes every day. And the family these are great families. He's a wonderful families. In the familiar laugh no longer heard, the empty space at Sunday dinner, or the want of a hug or a pat on the back that will never come again. Every goal Star family fights a battle long after the victory is won. And today we lift you up and we hold you high. Thank you, thank you, thank you for giving America the brightest light in your lives. It's what you've done. We will never ever forget our fallen heroes, and we will never forget our debt to you. This Memorial Day is especially significant as we commemorate two hundred and fifty years since the first American patriots fell on the field of battle have centuries ago at Lexington Green, Concord Bridge, Bunker Hill, brave minute men and humbo farm boys became the first to give their lives for a nation that did not yet have a name.
Speaker 2: I love how he's trying to be presidential here, I really do. I think it's hilarious. But here's the guarantee from Hegseth, from you know, the neo Nazi drunk that's in charge of the Pentagon, from these other momos, Oh you know, oh, well, I was in the National Guard and Burr and I was connect bonespurs and yeah, are any of them gonna take the time to consider the other sacrifices and the other things that people have had to live with, you know, from those that survived these situations too, Not just the dead. See, the dead don't suffer anymore. The families do. But in some way some cases, when you got somebody who's mangled, either psychologically, physically, whatever, you know, the guy who served suffers and so does the family. You want to bet there's nothing in this address about any of that. Why bother, especially when you're gonna chop up some more VA stuff. The MIA has done a good job in some places, but there's a whole lot of guys underserved, falling through cracks that should not even be cracks anyway. What have I said here? Probably nothing that most of you care about, at least that's what the numbers reflect. Anymore. You don't give a damn. This country doesn't give a damn. It's leadership doesn't give a damn. Yeah, what you can get, well you can get it. I guess that is the new American motto. Give me your poor, you're tired, you're hungry. We'll run them through a meat glinder too, because fuck him. That's why I'm merely o'celly. All of you are the effect
Speaker 4: Mm hmm