Speaker 1: Oh, bed of that ardor hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cajun Knights, and this is a special emergency episode.
Speaker 3: Because and honestly, we stopped what we were doing.
Speaker 2: We had to push scheduled the things that we had listed to go out on this specific time frame. If you're listening to this right now, this episode has dropped on Monday, March second. We are recording this Sunday night, March first. This is as as current information as we can possibly find. We have gotten together and we are reporting on it to give to the good cult members.
Speaker 3: America's at war.
Speaker 2: We are at war, and I know, I know a lot of people are gonna feel a lot of different ways about this. I am not starting to beat the war drum and cheer. What I am saying is that America does best when we are in some sort of a conflict. We are a warring tribe. That's been our mo since we were founded, and we've been at peace for a little too long. I figured it was gonna break somehow, gonna be honest, though I did not see it going this route, at least not in this way. I don't know I felt like there'd be a little bit more of a pissing match going on, and then finally somebody was gonna pull the trigger. I mean, Raven, did you think that we'd go to war the wrong Did you think we were going to take it over to the more Central America route.
Speaker 4: I think that we are strategically having a war within a war. And I follow some economic people. There's a guy that's really famous. He's an Asian dude that talks all about following the money, and he's been talking about the last few months, like leading up to this, that there is like a war within a war. And I was found other people that have different backgrounds that have been talking about this too, that like, we are not openly attacking China because of the sixty one, the bomb that they have that has the sixty sixty nuclear warheads in it and the one hydrogen bomb, and they've already just literally came out yesterday, I think yesterday or today and said that if we attack them, then they will drop it on us. And yes, there's a whole video like that they if we want war, they'll bring war to us. And so there is like a whole war happening within this war. So like from what everyone else has been saying is that we strategically have taken Venezuela, Iran, Iran and Iran Iran. I don't want to whatever interchangeable and uh and working on doing other things behind it to hit the heart of China because of their economics and because we're being sneaky about attacking them, because we can't outright we don't want to outright attack them, right. I think that there is a lot of moving parts to this right now that I didn't. I figured at some point we were going to start a war. I don't particularly agree with going to war. And do you think that the Iranian people needed help?
Speaker 5: Like the true Iranian people, right? Iranian? I guess we'll call them Iranian because I don't know.
Speaker 4: I always say I always say Iran, but I think it's Iran. But I mean they needed help. They've been under the regime for forty seven years and the people have been getting murdered and killed, raped, tortured, all sorts of stuff. There is a lot of interesting information. As I was digging into this more, I found a lot of content creators that are Iranian, that were born and raised there, that have tons of family there, and when they do get messages out, they have to show them via an actual like little written paper of like a true.
Speaker 5: Message of what's happening.
Speaker 4: They get maybe a few minutes a week every other week, depending on if they can get any kind of service, and they're telling, you know, trying to get the message out of what's really going on.
Speaker 5: So these people do desperately need help.
Speaker 4: It's going to be a really difficult challenge though, when taking on this type of war because the way that the Islamic State has been running Iran or Iran for forty seven years, it is systematic. Is is embedded in all social areas and the way that they have their structure, their infrastructures set up, they have preyed upon the weak and the vulnerable. They have kept them in such poverty stricken areas that the children have grown up to end.
Speaker 5: Up joining their war, their military group.
Speaker 4: And that's how they're at like one million active and they're anywhere estimated between three to four million inactive right now. Is because once they join, then they become a part of the regime, they start falling into the ideology.
Speaker 5: They also get housing, they.
Speaker 4: Get food, which most of them hadn't had they get some kind of sense of stability or community. And so now it's not just about changing taking out one leader, it's about systematically rooting out ideology that's been in place for almost fifty years and then trying to change it back to what trying to give the freedom back.
Speaker 5: To the Iranian people. And so, yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 2: There's I was just getting into it with one of our followers on Instagram as a matter of fact, circling back to what we were talking about with China, right, And I agree with you that this whole situation with her on it's it's multi pronged. There's multiple facets to this, there's multiple levels. On the one hand, we told them to quit fucking around trying to make a nuke, and they kept beating around the bush and they kept going this way where they're trying to redirect the conversation, do this and this. We have been on this point for years and years and years. Multiple other Arab countries have also seld Iran they don't want them to have nuclear weapons. This is not even an open conversation that anyone's willing to have. As far as this goes, like clearly they cannot develop nuclear bombs, they continued. Last year, America struck them, right, America and Israel struck them with some bunker busters and they they I'm not gonna say destroyed, they damaged their new laboratories.
Speaker 3: Okay, fine, but that's not the main point.
Speaker 2: It is, in fact, a way to hurt China in a non kinetic way as far as China is concerned. Now, I understand people are gonna look at this and say that this is ridiculous and this is silly, and Okay, listen, y'all gotta understand.
Speaker 3: We are currently talking about the five D chess game.
Speaker 2: We're not talking about the checkers that everyone thinks that we're playing right now. We're in two different ballparks here, but multiple levels to it. So the China situation I got into with a dude on Instagram who thinks, for some reason that China is like a real like we're scared of them for some reason. Not we as in Ravenlee Indict to Night, America is scared of them for military reasons, and I'm like, bro, no.
Speaker 4: Like, there's a lot of conversations though being had that China has only shown a portion of their force and a portion of what.
Speaker 3: They have even still, even still, it's.
Speaker 4: I think I think it's a least wing in that there is a very valuable option that they have a lot more than what they have said or let everyone else know. I'm not saying I think America's I think America has a lot of superpower stuff. But I also think that discrediting an entire country that fabricates so many things is not a wise move, especially when you're strategic about warfare.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about that. That's actually where the conversation went towards.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So apparently this guy was a part of writing some sort of a paper for the Navy. I didn't check his credentials or his background, but I'm just going off of what he said.
Speaker 3: Here. He's saying that China can produce way more than America can. And okay, that's a fair point. I hear you.
Speaker 2: They're able to produce like ten destroyers a year and four aircraft carriers a year. America takes us four to seven years to build one carrier. Okay, real quick, big dog. If that's true, how can we have more carriers than China currently? How can we have more destroyers than China currently. Well, they have a larger navy bro a lot of their oil tankers they're classifying as military tonnage, right, So if we're talking by tonnage, China has a larger navy by actual military craft. America has a way more capable and larger navy. We're not even having the same conversation here, and O coach should they could if China went to a wartime economy and start pumping out everything towards the war effort, could that be a threat that we need to deal with? Okay, I understand that, but China's not there right now. And then talking about their air assets, and I understand for people that aren't like really big into the airspace kind of shit, I get it. We have F thirty five's, right, China has their J twenties or the White Emperor or whatever the fuck they're calling it these days. Russia's got their SUIT thirty sevens, both of which, compared to the F thirty five are dog shit. They claim that these are sixth gen fighters, they are equivalent to America's. I'm gonna be very generous and say fourth gen fighters. There's no like standard metric as far as oh, they this plane can do dot dot dot, that makes it a second gen fighter. This plane can do bop bop bop, that makes it a fourth gen. There's no set standard nation to nation as far as that goes. When we say sixth gen, that means that this is our sixth generation of fighters in America has produced. China and Russia are claiming that this is their fifth or sixth. Shit, they they haven't had that many generations. They're just jumping. It's got some funbells and whistles. I'm not saying it's dog shit. I'm saying, compare two hours, it's dog shit. And if we're looking strictly on capabilities that are known now, I understand there's capabilities that I'm sure they haven't told us about. Sure, there's capabilities that are unclassified or are still classified as far as our shit goes, Okay, if we are just trying to compare.
Speaker 3: Apples to apples here, if we're trying to keep everybody on an even keel, it is not even fucking close. But that's that's the thing. I agree with you that we don't want to go to war with China because that is bad for business.
Speaker 4: Thank You're missing a key component in this though, which is that is that they are here.
Speaker 3: Who is they?
Speaker 4: China is here in America. China has labs here in America. China has embedded itself in our government, and it has embedded itself in everything it hasn't embedded. It has strategic places around water systems. It is doing things that we are not doing.
Speaker 3: Agreed.
Speaker 4: So when it comes to just tactical warfare, it's not only going to be okay. So maybe we are more uh power heavy when it comes to our military. They also depending on the actual numbers, they might have more numbers than we do.
Speaker 5: They might not.
Speaker 4: They might have more things hidden, and they do have a capacity to build things faster than we do. That's they do in all all sectors, actually sure, And so is it smart to not, you know, at least think that they have maybe underground I mean, they had that whole facility that they were building underground next to the ocean. What if they have that bitch packed full of those stories. What if they actually have we more than what we are giving them credit for. But the problem is is that they're here on our soil and that they've embedded themselves here. So It's not just gonna be a one punch. Hey we're gonna we're gonna throw some rockets at you. Hey we're gonna drop a bomb or you know whatever. No, No, they're gonna hit all at once to flood the system on every every aspect possible. It's gonna come at us from every angle, including in the inside.
Speaker 5: And I think that's the biggest issue.
Speaker 4: So coming at them strategically using other countries that they have deep ties to that either they have financial ties to, oil ties to they're getting something from and for a long time, is the best strategic way of fighting this shadow war against them.
Speaker 2: With you, what I'm talking about has nothing to do with espionage or sleeper cell activities. I agree that those are absolutely happening. We just talked about the Chinese bio labs. We've had multiple Chinese spies get caught in our government. So I'm one hundred percent with you. That is a thing I was speaking strictly kinetic war. But again, I don't think that we want to do that with China. We really don't. We want them to be a business partner. We don't want them to do this adversarial thing. And that is why I think we attacked Venezuela. That is why I think we also are attacking Ran right now. Granted, yes, we can find any justification we want to do that.
Speaker 3: Yes, the Ayatola was a bastard for sure.
Speaker 4: They waited forty seven years to do this. Yeah, so like they've known that they have been enslaved pretty much. Let's I mean, that's a better term for it. They have been tortured and everything else. They have been killing them for all this time.
Speaker 2: There's multiple war wards with slaves around the world right now, We're not doing anything about it because it doesn't benefit us. Now is the time for us to take out a Ran because that does benefit us at least on the.
Speaker 4: Back end, and the war machine is is always hungry for more war, which I don't agree on. I don't agree that Americans should go and lose our lives in a place that has nothing really to do with us. I do feel, though, very bad, especially when I've been watching even more videos for the Iranian people that have been suffering all this time.
Speaker 5: I do feel bad from that. I do think they should have support.
Speaker 4: There is not a lot of support happening though globally it more or less is just like two nations that are like, all right, I guess we're here gonna, you know, read the benefits of what we want from this.
Speaker 3: But more than two, more than two, well there is more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, more people are popping in and stuff. But they haven't done anything all this time. They've just been letting this happen.
Speaker 2: It's the same with any twelve conversation. The warlord that had the child slaves and all these things and was selling children into sex, slavery and all that, nobody did shit to stop him. Like it it's you know, everybody knew, everyone knew, nobody lifted a finger. But that's the deal. If America, hypothetically, even with coding twenty twelve, if America would have sent troops into that country to take out this warlord, which would have been a righteous cause, people would have been bitching that we were sending Americans to handle problems that weren't Americas, and like, okay, that's valid.
Speaker 3: That's valid. So are we going to be the world police and do good guy shit? Or are we going to be an isolated isolationist nation and tell everybody to go fuck themselves unless it's on our shores.
Speaker 2: It's not our problem because we're fucked either way either. If we don't help people, the countries around the world think that we're evil for not helping. The second we lift a finger, Oh, America's on their imperial shit again, that we cannot please them. All haters are going to hate, and that it is what it is.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think both said have a good argument to it. I think that a lot of American lives have been lost for wars that had nothing to do with the American people.
Speaker 5: It had all to do for profit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and this is just another example for profit. And I mean personally, there's so many things happening here in America that need to be handled in America. I think that we should at least provide aid to countries that are in need.
Speaker 5: I think that we should work.
Speaker 4: Together with other nations to be able to bring more peace, time, to save people from complete genocide, injustices, all of those things.
Speaker 5: But at what costs, I guess are we willing to pay for?
Speaker 6: This?
Speaker 4: Is how many lives are we willing to throw out this war machine again? I mean, it's only been a few years of quote unquote peace that we've you know, finally stopped losing people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sucked.
Speaker 2: The peace time does not do well for America. And be honest with you, you uh, we just we don't do good as a nation when we haven't move. You could look throughout the entire course of America's history from seventeen seventy six to now, we have only had I think as of now, it's like fourteen years of peace, and those weren't consecutive. That was like a year here, two years here, or whatever. That's not good for us to go to peace. We as a nation, as a culture, as a society.
Speaker 3: We do war really well.
Speaker 2: Now that's not happy times. That's not fun. That's not happy, happy joy joy that we're the world's bullies. But somebody's got to do it. Okay, I'm sorry. It is what it is. And when we are at peace, shit goes.
Speaker 3: Sideways for us.
Speaker 2: Historically speaking, and now our economy dips. Countries around the world start to think that we're weak and they start trying to take shots at us.
Speaker 3: And I don't mean like shots like with missiles.
Speaker 2: I mean they try to do this whole diplomatic game and they forget who's actually got the biggest hammer in the toolbox. It's not good for us at all to be at peace. We're like, we're like major pain. Have you ever seen that movie?
Speaker 5: Of course I've seen that movie. Of course.
Speaker 2: You remember in the opening scene whenever he gets back and they're telling him they're gonna they're gonna retire him, and he's like, it's gotta be somebody who needs killing. That's us, that's America's military. We only do it really well.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: We are not good at nation building. We suck at rebuilding a nation.
Speaker 2: But going in and fucking some shit up with extreme efficiency and violence.
Speaker 3: We do really good at that. We're the best at it. It's it's I didn't make the map.
Speaker 4: Still, I'm still not seeing how this is like a super positive positive for Americans and for a lot of people. I mean, we've killed a lot of people that are innocent as well.
Speaker 3: Sure, sure, so what happens. I'm not saying that's a good thing either.
Speaker 4: I fully understand what you're saying, and I get it. There's you know, economically, we we prosper in certain times, we have been doing better in certain areas. But I mean, it's it's all a game. I just don't feel like, you know, maybe there's a better approach. If we've had only fourteen years of peace, once, you think there might be a better approach to figuring out the world solutions than us having to be the bad guys all the.
Speaker 2: Time we tried the diplomatic approach. They don't take us seriously.
Speaker 5: That you also have had really weak leaders in those times.
Speaker 3: Shit, we don't have a strong leader. Now, I would argue he's not.
Speaker 2: He's strong in certain regards, but he's not like YadA gift to America.
Speaker 5: No, he's not at all. And he's definitely unstable.
Speaker 4: And for sure true you're happy and like, you know, you hurt my feelings. Hmm, I'm gonna send a ball at you, basically.
Speaker 2: Okay, And before people start with their bullshit about well that's because the Republicans blah blah blah, let's not forget Obama dropped more drone strikes on innocent people than any other president, just killed more innocent people than any president had since World War Two. Okay, So, like, let's if we're gonna keep it all all above board here. It is not a partisan thing. It is not a Republican or a Democrat thing. Both parties are warhawkish in their own regards. Let's also not forget three years ago Nancy Pelosi was screaming that we needed to go to war with Iron. The Democrats were screaming that we needed to go to war with Ron.
Speaker 4: Well, the two Republicans right now are pushing to be able to take more control over Trump's power when it comes to doing anything with Ron. So there's like two there's a California and Republican and a Kentucky Republican pushing for a bill right now to be signed that pretty much he has to get Congress approval for anything he wants to do moving forward.
Speaker 3: That's not going to go through. I'm very very sorry so.
Speaker 2: Here and I agree that maybe it should maybe because it's not about Trump, it's not about Obama, it's not about Biden, it's not about Bush.
Speaker 3: The position of the.
Speaker 2: President might need to have a little extra with the checks and the balances. And I'm not inherently again that. However, if you notice, nobody's declared war. This was an operation same way that all of Afghanistan and all of Iraq and all of uh well Iraq one point zero in the nineties and all of the things, it's all been operations because Congress never declared war, the President, who is the commander in chief of the Armed Forces, sent the Marines over to do some shit, and then with their support needed from the Navy, and obviously the Armonies come in for support too, and obviously this and this, and before you know it, it's a full scale deployment.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, but with that being said, I don't believe that Iran is gonna go to that level. I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: I could really I could be very wrong, but I I could see this being wrapped up in under six months.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't think when it comes to the infrastructure of the Islamic regime, it's gonna take decade probably at least, to maybe get.
Speaker 5: Them out of there.
Speaker 3: You get on military, know.
Speaker 4: The Islamic regime, like, let get a hold of it and remove them, because.
Speaker 2: There maybe not if the if the civilian population can stand up and take their country back.
Speaker 4: They're trying, but I mean they're they're starving, they've been beaten. Hell, there's one conscient creator. Her entire family lives in this one area and apparently they literally went door to door and beat the fuck out of every citizen and their course, there's no any new new news coverage, no nothing, because they have everything locked down. And it was the I r c G that initiated it, that approved it, and so r.
Speaker 3: GC are the fuckers, by the way, the Iranian military, they're fine, they're soldiers.
Speaker 4: They're a basji basji. That's that's the people. Those are the ones, that's that's the thing. Yeah, those are the kids that they had, they have raised up into a brainwash id all of wanting to die for this cause no matter what, because at this point you've known nothing else and they actually gave you food and shelter, and now what are you gonna do. You're gonna stand against all your brothers that you've been with this whole time. What to help the citizens? Fuck the citizens. You're gonna do whatever it takes. I mean, there's tons of people standing, tons of people trying to get the message out. Like apparently they went into the prisons and were hanging females by nooses and we're raping them just so that they knew to what it felt like. I found it really interesting. Some of the content creators were talking about where are all the female's bodies? So a lot of the body bags most and pretty much all the body bags I guess that you've seen pictures of and from inside people inside actually living there. They've been saying where are all the female bodies, because they're all male bodies. They said they saw like forty five bodies float down the river.
Speaker 5: It was all males, yep.
Speaker 4: And they're like, where are the female bodies because we don't know they're dying, So where are the bodies going?
Speaker 5: Where have they disappeared to what?
Speaker 4: And they're apparently driving around with stickers of family members and friends on the back of their vehicles. Have you seen this person? Have you seen this person? And this has been going on for quite a while now. And so to say that people aren't happy that the regime is being changed, like that's incorrect in a lot of places.
Speaker 5: There's two there's two parts to this.
Speaker 4: There's the Islamic people that have been raised to be in this Muslim ideology, and then there is the actual Iranian people that have been trying to be, you know, taking back their power for forty seven years and having a voice.
Speaker 2: It's not even just an Islamic thing, because keep in mind, the Ayatola is the top dog of the Shia sect. Right, there's tons of Sunnis that have no they don't care about him, and hell half Foraran, over half Ofvaran did not fuck with him or his bullshit regime, even if they were of the Shia Muslim variety.
Speaker 3: There's just like you're saying, here, where are the women? Where is this? Where's this?
Speaker 2: It's like they're being used, The bodies are being used, and we don't have to go there. Whatever your dark depraved mind, good cult member can can tell you about what could a female body be used for? You're probably close and probably worse. But even still, this is all right. The protests that just took place not too long ago, the actual death tolls have come out, and I understand the iatolas said that not that many confirmed over forty thousand were killed in a matter of what two weeks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not very long. And that's they've been suffering from that sense. Anybody, even with a what's up app that says a single word or you might hear of it. Apparently they're going missing. They're killing them. The women and children are just disappearing right places, and they never see them back.
Speaker 3: I might piss off some people with this one and I'm.
Speaker 5: Sure you're gonna piss off a lot of people during this whole talk.
Speaker 3: So fun, that's fine, it's a part of the job.
Speaker 2: But listen, I want people to genuinely, genuinely take a look at themselves whenever I say this, and if it doesn't apply to you, then it does not apply to you, clearly.
Speaker 3: Okay. So let's talk Gaza for a second.
Speaker 2: Allegedly, seventy thousand Palestinian Muslims all the things were killed in the matter of a year. Right, forty thousand were killed in a matter of two weeks in Iran. Y'all had all the outrage in the world about Gaza, but no outrage when it comes to Iran it now now, is that because it was the evil israelis? Or is it because you actually don't give a fuck about dead people and it's just about the government that you hate. I'm not trying to be that asshole, but I'm also tired of people taking a stance one way or another. Listen, hate Israel if you want to, I don't care. Bb Net and Yahu is a raging piece of shit and I stand firm on that. Fine, Fine, so is Donald Trump. Fine, But if we are gonna start all of a sudden caring about these dead, underprivileged Muslims that didn't have any choice, and this and this and this.
Speaker 3: Then where is the goddamn outrage for what took place in Iran?
Speaker 7: All these these posts on the socials about the shit we need to save, gods, we need to stave Palestine, where is that same fucking energy when it comes to Iran's.
Speaker 4: Actually there's a lady that is in a I saved on our Instagram that is actually Ironian and Iranian.
Speaker 5: Iranian doesn't matter. I don't know I would say Iran, but I guess I'm like saying Iraq.
Speaker 3: Or Iraq, it doesn't fucking matter.
Speaker 5: I mean, technically it does, but like it's fine.
Speaker 4: But she actually breaks it down, and herd the way that she actually broke it down was really fascinating. She's talking about the color theory, and I'm not going to speak on the entire theme because I'd rather like, if we're going to bring that up, we could watch her instead.
Speaker 5: But she talks about, like where is the outrage? A lot of the.
Speaker 4: Content creators that that I've been looking at today I actually have reached out to quite a few of them asking if they could actually come on because like the one guy that we'll see later on, he was actually Muslim, he was raised in Iran, he was and he's like speaking out and I'm like, I'd rather you guys like tell everybody then us that have never actually lived there and experienced this. But there is a lot of uh, it's all about the machine, yeah, and the you know what is the propaganda machine happening right now? What is being pushed? What is what is socially cool? All of this stuff? And it's like, okay, well there should be outrage in so many areas. That's the same concept of women's rights, yes, and women's freedoms.
Speaker 3: How many commenties just made child brides relegal?
Speaker 5: Seven?
Speaker 3: Where is the goddamn outrage for that?
Speaker 4: It's not even that though. Now you have actual enslavement in several countries. Is enslavement of women and female children has actually just been approved in one country in particular, But there is multiple countries now that have lifted the laws for genital mutilation, which if anybody doesn't actually understand the history and what so many women have gone through to try and protect many of the females that are in these areas and for them to outright remove that and people aren't yelling about this, and it's like, I don't understand how we as just speaking on a women's basis, we as women cannot be screaming at the top of our lungs for beautiful children that are being mutilated at eleven twelve years old, which with kitchen knives or being held down.
Speaker 5: Most of the time, it's between ten and twelve.
Speaker 4: Most of the time, it's about eleven, twelve, thirteen year olds and they are and it's not just like they're doing it all different ways. It's horrific and people are just selectively outraged, and that's what's very frustrating to me.
Speaker 5: It's like, look, we can.
Speaker 4: All equally agree that innocent children and people being murdered is not okay because this is a power play in many areas.
Speaker 5: Depending on you know, what's actually happening.
Speaker 4: Everybody should feel in our hearts sad and wanting some type of justice for innocent people being murdered. Ye, And it's just you have if you're gonna have outrage here, you need to have outrage at all of the areas that are being affected right now. Yes, it's not just one single place. I think that a lot of people are not sure what to believe. There's a lot of misinformation happening right now on social media's. I was seeing all sorts of video clips and footage that was actually being used from like a decade ago and saying that it's you know, right now. I was seeing a video game of this warfighter that was escaping all this shit. But you know, they're saying that this is real. There's a lot of photos, videos, and all this stuff that is being produced to stir up emotions right when in reality, the horrors are still there, they're just not the same narrative as what's being produced. So then people really need to ask themselves, Okay, what is the propaganda machine trying to push forward, and what is the actual story and what is really happening to the people and the boots on the ground right now in these areas and who's being affected and what's actually transpiring.
Speaker 3: I could not agree more. And with that being said, let's get into it.
Speaker 2: We have a bunch of articles pulled up, we got a bunch of videos that are going to play here to talk exactly about this. What is going on on the ground, because all we're talking about is our own opinions of the matter.
Speaker 3: Like we said, we decided to shoot this episode the night of March first, Sunday night because we wanted this to come out on Monday as recent of information as we could possibly gather. So we're gonna get into it.
Speaker 2: And the only place to see the articles and the videos of all the things we're gonna be able to talk about this evening is to go to patreon dot com slash Cult the Conspiracy Podcast.
Speaker 3: When you go there, there are a couple of tiers for entry. If you go to that five dollars a month tier, you will get these shows a couple of days in advance, sometimes a week in advance, except for like this episode it's a turn and burn for us, or we recording it, we pumping it out boom boom.
Speaker 2: But you'll get to see the shows that are available early early. You will also get to see these shows absolutely, and also you get to see all the videos and all the articles and all the things that we're talking about. If you go to that third eye all the way Open tier, you also get the things I just described, as well as joining us for our Tuesday Night Cult Member live event every Tuesday night at nine pm Central. It's always an unhinged menagerie of the Cult members from here and afar. And also for that third Eye All the Way Open tier, you also get to join Raven Lee for her book club, which I am sorry members of the Ravenlea Book Club. We did have to cancel it tonight because this was an emergency thing that needed to get shot, But that will resume next week.
Speaker 3: Raven tell the people.
Speaker 5: We're reading Fahrenheit four fifty one. We will be starting.
Speaker 4: We will be going over the first section of it next Sunday at nine pm CST time, and so I will be posting This is only for Patreon, so if you do want to participate, the Patreon is where you'll be able to be at third Io All the Way Open and above. And also it doesn't actually we do film it, but it doesn't get produced out. It's just on the Patreon only, so you can't come back and rewatch it.
Speaker 5: So come and join us. It's a really good time.
Speaker 4: We go over what we think about the books that we read and have a lot of interesting, intriguing questions and kind of just debate it back and forth.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: And also if you go to that top tier, that manic tier, not only will you get everything that we just explained and described, you will also get exclusive merchandise mailed directly to you from US to you as a massive token of our gratitude for you supporting us and our mission in this way.
Speaker 3: And we thank you for everybodyho's already gone and done.
Speaker 2: So with that being said, I'm gonna hea go ahead and share the screen at this time, and let's get a real look at how we got to this place now and then look at what's.
Speaker 3: Going on as of time recording.
Speaker 2: All right, this is a quick video from the Associated Press that is going to tell us the events leading up to the US.
Speaker 3: And Israel's major attack on Iran. Let's learn together.
Speaker 8: The US and Israel launched a major attack on targets across Iran on Saturday. President Donald Trump called on Iranians to overthrow their government.
Speaker 9: This will be probably your only chance for generations.
Speaker 8: The attack comes after the US and Iran walked away without a deal on Thursday over to Iran's nuclear program. The latest tensions have been rising between the nations for weeks. Trump built up the largest US military presence in the region in decades, and he's repeatedly threatened to use force to compel Iran to constrain its nuclear program. Success Israeli an American strikes June weekend Iran's air defenses, military leadership, and nuclear program. At the time, the usaid the purpose was self defense of its troops and its ally Israel.
Speaker 3: This mission was not has not been about regime change.
Speaker 8: In January, the Iran crackdown on nationwide protests after growing descent against ruling clerics, The Human rights activist news Agency says it's confirmed more than seven thousand deaths in the crackdown. Meanwhile, ongoing US sanctions and global isolations have decimated Iran's economy.
Speaker 2: Of course, the Associated Press, being the massively liberal publication that they are, is going to say seven thousand deaths. There are multiple reports that are claimed it is at least forty k. For a while they were saying thirty thousand. They're finally out saying no, no, it's actually more like forty thousand.
Speaker 3: But whatever. Fine. So it was the nuclear talks, right, Trump parked these massive carrier groups off the coast and told Iran, yo, stop your shit or going to do something, and they still didn't.
Speaker 2: While also as a ton of recording, it needs to be mentioned that Texas had a gunman that went down Sixth Street in Austin and decided that he was gonna start lighting people up.
Speaker 3: He was wearing a sweatshirt saying property of a lah Now I do not.
Speaker 2: He was also yelling as well, Yeah, I'm just gonna be honest with you. I got a hard time believing that your boy that's looking like Uncle Ruckus over here is iranian. I just don't believe this. I think that he's probably just a psychopath. But neither here nor there. It is really really crazy timing on this, but anyway, let's talk about it here. The new photo emerged of the gunman who police say killed two people and wounded fourteen at a bar in Austin. The gunman, who was shot and killed by police was wearing a sweatshirt that said property of a law during the attack.
Speaker 3: According to two sources familiar with the investigation.
Speaker 2: The description matches a photo obtained by Fox News that appears to show the.
Speaker 3: Gunman carrying a long gun. They were there were indicators on the suspect and his vehicle that suggests a potential nexus to terrorism, FBI Acting Special Agent Alex Dorin said during a briefing Sunday, though he cautioned that it was too early to determine the motive.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like it really is. I feel like it's pretty obvious what the motive was here. The sweatshirt alone will tell you, but all right. Officials execute a search warrant at the gunment's home on Sunday and found an Iranian flag and pictures of Iranian leaders, according to an official with direct knowledge of the investigation. The sources told the CBS News that the koran was found in the gunman's vehicle.
Speaker 3: You'll have that.
Speaker 2: The shooter was identified by Austin police as fifty three year old.
Speaker 3: Oh God, I'm gonna I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna start here, Nadiaga Diagne. Multiple US officials told CBS News that he was a naturalized American citizen born in Senegal, So we are talking about African due Why the fuck was he worried about Iran anyway? Investigators believe the gunment act alone. Police say he had a handgun and a rifle during the attack.
Speaker 3: Two law enforcement sources told CBS News the investigator say the shooter had a prior mental health episode in Austin. Once again, could have told you that, Okay, they're looking at at whether the shooter was influenced by extremist ideology and if there is a nexus for international terrorism, but caution the individual had prior mental health issues. Again, I feel like there's a whole lot of no shit Sherlock moments here.
Speaker 4: I watched some of the videos actually the footage of what happened and stuff, and they were on Instagram and stuff, and they were showing like the bodies and this poor girl was screaming for help and there was a lot of police officers around her. I was confused as to why she was continuing a CPR when there was like actual paramedics and people. But I don't know, but it was a lot of people were pretty disturbed by.
Speaker 5: The images being shown.
Speaker 4: And it's almost a question of are you trying to show us for the shock factor? Are you trying to show people for the you know, watch M call it for disincitation, desensitized, desensitization. I got you, thank you. You know what that word? Words are words tonight?
Speaker 5: Are you trying to do that?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 4: What is I found it to be interesting that they block so many things when it comes to other stuff when they're covering it, covering it, but then when this it's like because of everything that's happening, it's like, okay, well look.
Speaker 5: At this too. It's like, okay, well we still haven't forgot about Epstein.
Speaker 3: Just like you know, oh no, no, we have and we will not be forgetting about Epstein.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but everybody else is like, so Epstein still remember, like you're you're gonna So I have a feeling. I watched a guy that apparently specializes in this kind of like on on in America's Potential Threat analysis guy. I don't know what his actual title is, but he stated that we're probably going to see a huge uptick in sleep or cell activity here in America to cause more chaos when it comes to all of this, to add the fuel to the fire kind of a thing. He said, it's not going to be like a nine to eleven situation, but it's going to be potentially more shootings, maybe some Boston bombing kind of a situation where we're going to have like some bombs in strategic areas because Saint Patrick's Day is coming up and so he cautioned a lot of people to be careful. So I just want to extend what I saw other people that have backgrounds in this area talking about to other people that maybe just keep your eyes really open when it comes to St.
Speaker 5: Patrick's day stuff.
Speaker 2: Everybody, please start carrying the weapon. I know I've only said that one hundred times, but I'm really okay with saying that a thousand times. There is no thing that should be stopping you from carrying a weapon on you at all times, stowing it up. But to your point, Raven Lee, this is a quick video to talk about the Austin shooter and then we're going to get back to the Iranian conversation.
Speaker 3: But no, we have not and will not be forgetting about Epstein. But let's go.
Speaker 10: Because I'm an Austin overnight, good even, and thank you for joining us.
Speaker 5: I'm Alec Nolan.
Speaker 10: The FBI is investigating a mass shooting on Sixth Street as a potential active terror. At least three people are dead and more than a dozen injured. Today, we're bringing you team coverage with live updates as they come in. We want to get it right to Fox seven's Marco Bittnell, who is outside of home tied to the suspect in Austin's mass shooting. Marco, what's the latest.
Speaker 11: Well, alok, we're slowly starting to have more details on the man potentially behind this deadly shooting in Austin. Right now, we're outside of home linked to that suspect in Flugerville. You can see it right behind me right now. That is the home right there where that white car is parked in front of. In this home has been the focus of some very heavy law enforcement activity throughout the day. I want to start off by showing you a picture of the suspect. This is fifty three year old in Giaga, Johnny. You can see him with an ar style weapon in his hand, wearing a hoodie early this morning which says property of a law with it being reported that he was also wearing your shirt with an Iranian flag on it. He was killed by APD after supposedly opening fire on West sixth Street around two this morning, killing and injuring several people. Johnny was a fifty three year old from Senegal, but has been a naturalized citizen since twenty thirteen. Today, this home in Fugerville link to him was that the focus for law enforcement, as we saw local police and ATF agents bringing out boxes of what appeared to be evidence from the home. That was after Neighbors tell us that SWAT units carried out with search warrant around eleven a m.
Speaker 3: Today at the house.
Speaker 11: Just go ahead and take a listen, say nearby resident who recalls the moment see he found out what was happening.
Speaker 12: I got a call and a picture from one of my neighbors with a little bomb robot walking through my front yard, and I thought they were at my house, so I rushed home as quick as I could. Come to find out, SWATT was executing a search warrant across the street, and they were on a loud speaker talking to whoever was inside, saying, hey, come out with your hands up. You know, we have a search warrant. Come out with your hands up at empty and this kind of thing. If they were really patient, they it was about an hour that they waited, and then just afternoon or so they went ahead and breached the house. You could see the squad guys approach the house.
Speaker 11: This scene was cleared by law enforcement a few hours ago, but since then we have seen a decent amount of activity from people inside and outside the home coming and going gets unclear if they're friends or family members of the suspect. It was just less than ten minutes ago that we saw about four of them leaving the home, getting into a few of these vehicles and leaving. We tried to talk to some of them, but they denied to have any comment. We'll continue to bring you more updates from here in Flugerville, but for now reporting outside of Flugerville, Marko by no Fox of an.
Speaker 2: Austin News anyway, So that's the updates as far as the shooter is concerned. Raging piece of shit, and you know, two people were killed, a few more were injured. I am hoping that he wasn't actually tied to Iran and that he was a bit of a psychopath and like whatever. That would be optimal, you know, but uh.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a crazy time to be alive. So we'll just see how that one shakes out, and who knows, maybe we will see some more terroristic activities take place. We're gonna we gotta keep our eyes open, y'all.
Speaker 5: We gotta be vigilant, hopefully and not hopefully.
Speaker 4: It's just you know, people speculating and that you know, they're just worried that something's going to happen. But just in case, you know, yeah, sharing sharing with other things that I've seen a lot of other people saying that have. You know, I guess backgrounds in these things. Do I think it's going to be a thing. I mean, I always think that there's gonna be false flag events or there's gonna be potential sleep of cell situations that arise because I mean, you're in war.
Speaker 5: So if you can.
Speaker 4: Attack people where they actually live, it hits the heartland, it hits the people there, and it caused a lot more or you know, chaos, I guess, or drive to continue on this warfront situation.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Now getting back to the Iranian situation. So apparently the Saudi Crown Prince has authorized immediate military retaliation against Iran if attacked as Gulf tensions surge.
Speaker 3: So what's the background of this.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows that America has multiple military outposts in multiple countries. Okay, when America and Israel started attacking Iran, Iran launched some volleys at any and all military bases. Okay, one of them was the in Dubai or the Fifth Fleet. I might give you get my numbers wrong here, but the fifth Fleet's headquarters is they hit one building, and I believe that's where those service members did expire. Now, Katar, I should say the UAE got really fucking pissed about that, because why are you sending rockets into our country. We're not about this. Saudi Arabia had the same thing happened, and Jordan had the same thing happened. Iraq had the same thing happened Pakistan. Like, there's all of these rockets got sent out by Iran and most of them did not hit their target, most of them got intercepted. Beside the point, Saudi Arabia another prominent Muslim country who, for the record, does horrible crimes against humanity to their own people. Like, just so we're all on the same page here, I'm not saying that the Saudi royal families are like, oh, well, they're the good ones.
Speaker 3: No, dude.
Speaker 2: They absolutely cut people's hands off. They still throw homosexuals from buildings, They do all this horrible shit.
Speaker 3: You know, that's a part of it. But they're an.
Speaker 2: Ally of America, so we just kind of look the other way on some of these things.
Speaker 3: But even with that being said. They for years have said that they do not fuck.
Speaker 2: With Iran, and now that the Iranians are shooting rockets and all these things, onto their turn if they're saying, oh, no, fuck that, If y'all launched one more thing at us, then we're gonna come at you too. This is another reason for the record Raven Lee that I don't think that this is going to last more than at most six months.
Speaker 3: And I could be very wrong. Yeah, it could be another ten year, you know, installations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. But with all of the other Muslim countries supporting what's going on right now, I think about this. When we went into Afghanistan, can you name another Islamic country that was pro what we were doing there?
Speaker 5: I don't. I can't think of any. I No, Saudi was just kind of like whatever.
Speaker 3: If anything.
Speaker 2: They took a stance of neutrality, right, and I mean yeah, Kuwait. Kuwait was super jazzed up when we got into Iraq. Again, there's some long standing tensions there.
Speaker 3: Cool. Cool. You can make an argument to say.
Speaker 2: The Jordanians were a little more friendly than neutral, but they weren't exactly you know, beating the drums and rolling out the welcome at or anything like this. It was, If anything, most of these countries took neutral stances. Almost all of the surrounding Muslim countries are very much in favor of US bombing the fuck out of the Ayatola. That's a that's a pretty clear indication that I think this is going to be wrapped up relatively quickly.
Speaker 5: I actually don't know the answer to this, So maybe you do.
Speaker 4: Did the Islamik regime start in Iran and then spread to the other countries?
Speaker 3: When you say Islamic like okay, so.
Speaker 4: So like his so the the their sect like is it? It didn't start there? I don't believe it. It started elsewhere and then it started like uh, and then it moved across right, and then they settled there.
Speaker 2: So all right, background to that, So the differences between Shia and Sunni Islam. When Mohammad died, the and it we're talking of the prophet in the six hundreds AD, right like the old old home that.
Speaker 3: Started the whole thing.
Speaker 2: When he died, some of his followers believed that it should go to his blood descendants. The others believed that it should go to the next person. That is the most apt to take the position. Some believe that it should be a like a monarchical kind of thing of blood lineage. Some believed that it should be a meritocracy and the best man for the job should take it. This became the main differences between Shia and Sunni Islam. Okay, so the Shia Islam movement started way back centuries ago. But when the Islamic Revolution took over in Iran.
Speaker 3: And was it seventy nine to seventy eight, I could, yeah, in seventy nine, they decided that that was going to become the new hub of Shia Islam.
Speaker 2: Never mind the fact that the Kurds have a massive population in that country. Never mind the fact that half of the country at that time was actually Zoroastrian like they weren't they weren't Arabs, they weren't.
Speaker 3: Any of that.
Speaker 2: So, and that's the other thing to Iran is a weird mixture of Persians. There's some Turks that are there, there are some Azerbaijanis that are there, and there are some Kurds that are there, and there's some smaller minority groups.
Speaker 3: But don't get me wrong, the majority was Persian and their religion is Zoroastrian most of them were up until that point. The Islamic Republic came over quote unquote republic and made the country a Shia's Muslim safe haven, and basically from that point onwards started demonizing every other religion other than Shia Islam.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, I just want to make sure.
Speaker 4: I mean, I knew that they I didn't think that they had they originally started there, but I was like, I'll just ask that question just in case. But because I know that a lot of I know this, but I didn't know specifically which location it derived from. I knew it was somewhere over there, but I know that a lot of the other countries are over their shit too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Could be wrong when I say this, And if anybody tries to fact check me on this.
Speaker 2: One, I'm I mean, go for it. I don't know this one for a fact, but I look at what to.
Speaker 3: Say Shia Islam began. Was it Libya, Lebanon? Lebanon? Excuse me?
Speaker 2: And I could be wrong on that. I could be wrong on that, but I just I don't know why. I have a feeling that that's where that really like took root and started the movement.
Speaker 5: I don't know who knows, I don't know. I'm looking up anyways, back to your anyway.
Speaker 2: So the Saudi Crown Prince authorizes military retaliation if Iron launches attack. Saudi Arabis Crown Prince are just just repeating the same sentence again, okay uh, signaling heightened tensions in an already volatile Middle East landscape. The directive, attributed to Mohammed ben Salmon underscores Riyad's readiness to defend its territory and strategic interests again amid growing regional uncertainty. The development was first highlighted by the ex account coin vot and later confirmed by the Hokah News editorial team, which cited the author isation as a significant escalation in regional posturing. While Saudio officials have not publicly detailed operational plans, the authorization reportedly empowers military commanders to prepare defensive and retaliatory measures should Iranian aggression occur. So this is the original post from coinvow on x so the rising regional strains. Relations between Saudi Arabia and Iran have long been shaped by rivalry for regional influence. Shocker, I know the two powers have backed opposing sides and conflicts across the Middle East, including in Yemen and Syria.
Speaker 3: Again shocker.
Speaker 2: I know, Iran is the largest supporter and funder of terrorist organizations on Earth, both from Syria and Yemen and Gaza. I know, I know it's a whole thing, but it's true, and there's a there's a chain of custody and a money trail that could really be traced back to the Ayatola himself.
Speaker 13: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia does not want terrorism. They may want a lot, but they don't want terrorism. However, you know, it should be mentioned yet again that the quote unquote attackers on nine to eleven were all Saudy, But like I guess people forgot about that because they tried to do this whole rebranding thing and now they're really tight with Trump.
Speaker 3: But like whatever, whatever.
Speaker 2: Anyway, they understand also that terrorism is bad for business, take to how you want it. And also I don't believe that those dudes that were Saudy actually hijacked the planes and did the things on nine to eleven. But that's that's a talk for a whole nother episode. I'm sure we'll do it again on this September eleventh of this year. Anyway, although the diplomatic efforts in recent years have sought to ease tensions, intermittent flare ups and proxy confrontations have continued to fuel mistrust. Security analysis say the Crown Prince's authorization reflects precautionary planning rather than an immediate escalation, and still the language of military readiness sense a clear signal that Riad is prepared for a rapid response should hostilities intensify, so we don't really have to go into the other sides of this thing. So it's basically breaking down the you know, economic background of this, the diplomatic background.
Speaker 3: Of this long story short.
Speaker 2: The Saudi Prince has even said that, like, yo, we are tired of Iran shit. They just launched rockets at us because of America and this bullshit. If if one more thing happens, we're fucking go time. I think that's a really cool thing, just saying.
Speaker 3: Moving on. So the Ayatola was eliminated.
Speaker 2: He was killed, and it's actually really crazy how this took place. So he and forty of his homies were getting together to have this big meeting to talk about things and stuff. America found out the time and location of this meeting and fucking destroyed it, completely leveled the compound. So it wasn't just the Iyatola, it was him and the majority of his staff, majority of his lieutenants and the top dog of the IRGC. It was a whole thing. So then whenever the time came and it was confirmed that he was dead, his next in line or not his son, but like the next of who they wanted to be, the Ayahtola was also in that meeting. So now they were trying to figure out who the fuck the next Ayatola was gonna be.
Speaker 3: They decided on a guy. Then we got him.
Speaker 2: We were on like the fifth or sixth thing as far as the names go. And again these are unconfirmed reports, like the fifth or sixth dude that they throw in as an intermediary Ayahtola, every one of them keeps getting got. So currently as a time of recording, the new Ayahtola interim is this dude named Ala Reza Arafi And uh so what do we know about this new interim leader? A senior cleric and member of the Guardian Council to a three member interim leadership Council that was formed on Sunday after Supreme Leader Ayatola Kamane what was killed by coordinator strikes by the US and Israel of the day prior. The council also includes President Mussa Possessikin and Chief Justice Golam Hussein Mosenni Ejai.
Speaker 3: See these fucking names, and was.
Speaker 2: Established under Article one one one of Iran's constitution. The Iranian officials formed the transition body after Commanie's death, triggering a succession process that places the Council in charge until the Assembly of Experts selects a new Supreme leader.
Speaker 3: Al Jazeera reported on this.
Speaker 2: By the way, the expedit excuse me, the expediency of expediency, good Lord of mercy. The Expediency Discernment Council confirmed Arafi's appointment to the interim body, according to the spokesperson not going to say that name. The AFP reported so the context, Arafi's elevation placed a long time insider of Iran's clerical establishment at the center of a rear leadership transition in the Islamic Republic, which has experience it's only one previous transfer of Supreme leader since nineteen seventy nine. The interim councils could shape the Iran's domestic stability and response amid escalating regional hostilities after the Commanie's death. Arafi's institutional roles, ranging from Guardian Council to senior Seminary leadership, signaled continuity within Iran's clerical power structure, while the Assembly of Experts that's their actual name prepared to choose a permanent successor. His background and influence inside key religious legal bodies made him a pivotal figure in managing a sensitive handover.
Speaker 3: So what's a O? Article one one one of Iran's constitution authorizes a temporary Leadership Council to carry out the Supreme Leader's duties until the Assembly of Experts selects a successor. The let's see.
Speaker 2: Arafi has served on the twelve member Guardian Council since twenty nineteen, the body that vets legislation and election candidates for conformity with Islamic and constitutional standards. He also served as a deputy chairman of the Assimbly of Expert led Friday prayers in Qualm and oversaw Iron's night nationwide seminary system. According to al Ja Zero, so again, we already talked about what happened. Now old Kamani doesn't really matter about that. The spokesperson for the Expeditiary Council wrote, this council has selected Iatola Elareza Arafi as a member of the Interim Leadership Council.
Speaker 3: President Trump said in an interview with The Atlantic on Sunday about talking with Iran's new leader. They want to talk, and I have agreed to talk, so I will be talking to them. They should have done it sooner. They should have done it.
Speaker 4: When he speaks, I'm sorry. The way that he speaks is so goddamn stupid. It's like, wait, how why do you speak like this? Like why do you talk like this? It's like, I don't understand that.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not a big fan of old Barack Obama. Or we'll say is that he was a very well spoken guy. It's my fellow Americans, now what we need to do. It's come together in these trying times.
Speaker 3: And like it was a whole thing. It was a whole thing.
Speaker 4: I didn't like listening to him, mother, to be honest with you, but at least he actually made sense and not just like says random shit.
Speaker 5: It's like they want to talk. I have agreed to talk. I will be talking with him, So shit, Sherlock, you don't need to say all of that.
Speaker 3: They want to have best talker. Tons of people tell me I don't say that, but they say it. They say I'm the best, and it's like, broke.
Speaker 4: I just want to show you my new fountains out here instead of answering questions about this war.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm doing. Literally, that's what he's doing right now.
Speaker 3: Nobody Trump's quite like Trump. You know what I'm saying. I'm not saying that in a positive way. Just we're all clear.
Speaker 5: But anyway, I can't stand the way he talks either.
Speaker 3: They want to talk. I have agreed to talk, so I will be talking to them. They should have done it sooner. They should have given what was very practical and easy to do sooner. They waited too long. Most of those people are gone. Some of the people we are dealing with are gone because of that was a big That was a big hit.
Speaker 5: Like I don't even understand.
Speaker 4: You have just summed it up, be like, hey, they want to have a discussion. I've decided, do you have a discussion with them about what we're going to be doing moving forward, you know things. Things could have not escalated to this point if they would have come to the table sooner.
Speaker 5: Yeah, blah, that's it, Like they didn't need to say all the random shit. But that's beside the point.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, she's a little side tangent about how it's stupid he sounds half the time, And I'm like, how are you such a rich person and in charge of this country and you sound like this? Why are you all so dumb? It'd be like that they they're dumb smart people. It's just yeah, yeah, very annoying.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 2: Somehow those dumb smart people just be just be out there doing the things.
Speaker 5: And they're like all in their seventies too.
Speaker 4: It's like, okay, ke, at what point can we like start replacing you guys and bring in you know, forty fifty year olds.
Speaker 5: That makes more sense to me.
Speaker 3: I agree, I agree, some some might agree. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I was like, I was like, are you intentionally talking like him? Were you just like accidentally because from.
Speaker 2: The beginning I wasn't. But then I realized the tone of my voice sounded like this, So I'm like, lean into it, you know, fuck.
Speaker 5: It, gotta lean more into that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, speaking of leaning into things, depending on which media outlets you get or which media outlet you more subscribe to, you're gonna get two different reports on this next one.
Speaker 3: So allegedly there was a school that was hit in Iran.
Speaker 2: Okay, now I'm gonna I'm gonna try to be as non biased, biased, wow, as unbiased as I can be on this one, because I am not one hundred percent sure which has shaken out more here. There's one report that is saying that either America or Israel, although America is getting the finger pointed harder than Israel on this one.
Speaker 4: Drops I believe it would be Israel over anybody else. They just like the bomb the shit out of everybody.
Speaker 3: But hold on, hold on. Maybe they're saying that they knew it was a school, how full of girls and one hundred and fifty three of them were in this school and they got bombed, and now it's a war crime type of conversation.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay. The other report is saying that the only one saying that is Iran. There's not a single outside report that is saying that that's an accurate statement. However, there are other news publications that are saying that Iran tried launching rockets and one of them was a little little faulty and it went straight up and then came down and accidentally hit a schoolhouse. And now they are trying to pin that on America and Israel. Now, I'm not saying one way or another, I am gonna say that America has really really good intel and so does Israel. For the record, right, we knew exactly where Kamanie was gonna be. We knew exactly what they're pre designating. We had all of the main targets that we wanted to hit pre designated. Four weeks now. This didn't like it.
Speaker 5: They've been tracking him for months.
Speaker 4: Anyways, The CIA just came out and confirmed as of two hours ago, they've been tracking him for months and figuring out what they wanted to do. The CIA has been dropping all sorts of shit right in the last few hours of intelligence that they are willing to share and what.
Speaker 5: They're not willing to share. So exactly this is all premeditated.
Speaker 3: It very much is. And that's thing, not just him.
Speaker 2: All of the targets that we have hit were predesignated. Now in Israel as well. Let's not forget Mussad is arguably one of the best intel agencies on Earth.
Speaker 3: Like them, hate them. They're evil, so is the CIA.
Speaker 2: Fine, fine, but that doesn't take away from their ability to get intelligence.
Speaker 3: Right. So, either A, the two best intel services on Earth Oopsie daisied or Aron fucked up accidentally hit their own people and are trying to blame it on their aggressors. Of the two them sound way more likely to Jacob, But I'm just speaking on behalf of Jacob.
Speaker 2: I don't know. More things are gonna come out. We'll see how it goes.
Speaker 4: We'll see if we actually get the truth of what happened to these poor girls. I mean, either way, we lost the world, lost one hundred and fifty innocent people and children.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's the.
Speaker 2: Same thing about what happened with Gaza with that hospital, right, Oh my god, Israel hit a hospital with these innocent people pop up up and it's like, first of all, that's not what happened. Secondly, once that building was halfway destroyed, it was discovered that they were using it as a weapons cash. Thirdly, that was an accidental hit from Palestine, y'all. Y'all fired a fucked up rocket that y'all built out of water pipes, which that was also confirmed. The water that well, why don't they turn the water back onto Gaza, they would have accept the Gozins. The Palestinians took sections of that pipe out, they cut it with bandsaws and use that for the bodies for rockets that they made.
Speaker 3: That's all confirmed. And one of these.
Speaker 2: Rockets went a little squirrely in the air and hit this hospital, and they blamed Israel for it.
Speaker 4: So but realistically, if Israel or the United States did in fact bomb these girls or drop a bomb on them, who's going to be actually held accountable for it. He's actually going to be tried like no one, no one. Pretty much, there's crimes against humanity all around. Bill Gates is the leading example of that shiting. Nothing has been done to that man at all. Fauci is still breathing free air. Yep, completely confirmed. Like if you actually look at what classifies and constitutes as crimes against humanity and inethical practices against humans and all the different actual things we have in place, the laws we have in place, all of the there's so many of them that have actually.
Speaker 5: Done this and nobody is getting held accountable.
Speaker 3: Right, absolutely correct.
Speaker 2: Now, again, I am not saying one hundred percent the facts of who hit this school.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, with.
Speaker 2: All the information that we have at our disposal right now, as of time recording, yes, as of Sunday night, March first, as of this moment, it seems way more likely that this was not Israel or the United States. There is a grid and zero percent chance of it. Fuck ups happen. Absolutely, it doesn't seem like that's actually the truth. And any source that is saying that it was clearly Israel and Iran and America are all Iranian and you would expect that, let's be honest, I get it.
Speaker 3: I don't know. We'll see how it shakes out. I still have my own beliefs on that one.
Speaker 2: It's not because of bias, it's because of just facts and figures.
Speaker 3: But we'll see. In the next couple of days, some new intel might come out.
Speaker 2: Or some new information whatever you want to call that leads us to understand what really took place. But anyway, now, oh Lord of Mercy, these damn advertisements, y'all.
Speaker 3: I hate ads. I hate ads just like you do.
Speaker 2: If you want to get these shows absolutely commercial free, like I said, and ad free, come to Patreon because that's the only place to get it.
Speaker 3: So all right, let's talk about this.
Speaker 2: As of eight nineteen, this evening, what we know about the US israelly war with Iran as it enters day three.
Speaker 3: This is a couple of key bullet points here.
Speaker 2: Okay, The US is rarely war with Iran has entered its third day, with all sides launching large scale airstrikes. Here's the latest developments. Donald Trump has said that combat operations quote unquote against Iran will continue until all of our objectives are complete or achieved.
Speaker 3: He said there would be likely more US casualties.
Speaker 2: Oh after US Central Command confirmed that three US service members have been killed and five seriously wounded in an Iranian attack in the early hours of Monday, Israel began launching strikes on what it said were Hesbala targets in Lebanon after the militant group fired rockets at Israel. Iranian officials have reported at least one hundred and fifty three people were killed after a strike on a girls school, with Iranian President Mussad Possessikin calling the incident a barbaric act.
Speaker 3: Iranian missiles have struck the.
Speaker 2: City of Biet Schemesh, killing at least nine people. According to Israeli's or Israel's ambulance service, the Magan David Adam, this is the deadliest attack on Israel since the war began three days ago. So yes, Israel has gotten some missiles sent their way from Iran and it killed nine people at least. We'll see if more come up in the next couple of hours and days. The UAE has reported three people have been killed since Saturday in Iran's retaliatory strikes, while explosions have also been reported in Bahrain, the Iraqi city of Erbil, and Jordan. So again, I cannot stress this enough. Ron shot rockets into other Muslim countries, killing Muslims in said countries, and people are actually starting to get on the board with this of like oh, oh, we were going to be neutral, but no, fulk you Iran, You're pissing off the regional powerhouses Jordan, Saudi Arabia, the UAE. You're like pissing in the cheerios of the only real Muslim countries that could do some damage to you. But like, yeah, please please continue doing it.
Speaker 4: I don't really understand why this was the decision made, to be honest with.
Speaker 2: You, because Iran or fucking retarded, not the Iranians, not the civilian population. We're not saying that Ayatola is republic, the Islamic republic, and the chain of command there the.
Speaker 5: Or GC.
Speaker 3: They are so fucking.
Speaker 4: Dumb, I'd be really specific who But uh, I don't understand, like what was what is the endgame though? Like if you're going to piss off all these people and you know you don't have the infrastructure to fight back to the full capacity of what these other nations are going to fight with you, what was the purpose? Like because you wanted nukes, you know, I mean, yeah, what is the actual in game purpose? Because people told you no, So you don't like that because they're not they're jihad and so fuck all of them. But they are not because they're actually Muslim too.
Speaker 2: So they were trying to hit American assets in these areas. So like Jordan's been an ally of ours for forever, right, and we got a couple of outposts there.
Speaker 3: They were trying to hit the outposts.
Speaker 2: But Iran really doesn't have the best tech as far as rockets are concerned, they have scored a couple of hits, absolutely, but that doesn't mean that they're like bat in a thousand by any means. So with that being said, they were trying to hit American assets. They did hit that one in Bahrain, right, that was where the say it was the fifth fleet where their head was based out of chinn't.
Speaker 5: I was actually trying to find that. I couldn't figure out who it.
Speaker 4: Was, but it is where the three and the three Americans were confirmed dead right.
Speaker 2: And granted we did have Patriot missile systems there to intercept they missed one. It happens, we do not have a one hundred percent accurate system there. No system is one hundred percent accurate. Just we're clear here. But they had one get through. It hit a headquarters building and it killed a few of our service members. Now that being said, when they attacked Jordan, Iraq, bau Rain, the UAE and Saudi Arabia, like you basically decide to throw middle fingers at everybody because, especially if you know that your rockets are not one hundred percent accurate, the likelihood of this going south for you, and you just said fuck it anyway.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you know, good for them, I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, it's a whole thing. It's a whole thing.
Speaker 5: It is a it is a situation.
Speaker 4: It makes you wonder, though, what is actually happening behind the curtain as to why these things are actually transpiring versus what we're being shown because clearly obviously they all have communications with each other all the time, like they can all communicate.
Speaker 5: So what actually is going on is what I'm more.
Speaker 4: Curious about than this posturing that's happening and like, hey, I'm going to attack you, Hay, I'm going to attack you, okay, But like, what is what is really happening? Did China decide to pull the string because Venezuela and all that's going on down there and what's happening with the Cuban leader and all of that, So like what.
Speaker 5: You know it is you know, conspiracy kind.
Speaker 4: Of a thing of like what else is actually happening behind the curtain here? People instead of just taking a face value of like this is what's really going on? Unfortunately, civilian innocent lives will be lost in this game that they play because they don't care about and I say they, I'm talking about the global elites and all the people that actually are running all the different nations, is that they don't give a fuck about their citizens.
Speaker 5: We are just cannon fodder to them.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I will say, for my own selfish reasons this this makes.
Speaker 3: Me happy, not the war.
Speaker 2: Not the war, hold on the fact that these others really clear may be clear here, the fact that these other Muslim countries are all standing alongside us as far as against Iran goes. Now, we can argue whether this need to happen in the first place or not. Fine, sure, okay, but this makes me very happy because and again this is for my own selfish reasons, so not to go biblical, but as far as end time prophecy is concerned, Persia is supposed to play a really massive part, and Persia Iran is currently getting fucked over by all of their neighbors right now, and they're not going to be doing too much of the fucking for quite some time.
Speaker 3: This makes me happy. I might get to meet my grandkids. I'm stoked. But you know that's neither here nor there. Like I said, personally.
Speaker 4: To be fair, I don't really if you know, if I believe in revelations like, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't want that happening anytime soon. They can. It can be like I don't know, twenty thousand years from now.
Speaker 3: And this might this might have kicked the can down the road a little bit.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe they're supposed to Like everyone's supposed to attack Israel is not the vibe that's supposed to happen.
Speaker 2: So the Ezekiel thirty and thirty nine War, the Gog and Magog, all these countries are supposed to attack Israel at the exact same time, and about half of those nations, well I'll say a third, about a third of those nations are currently involved in fucking over one of those nations. And it's like, you know what, Okay, okay, at least they're not positive.
Speaker 5: Right in one way.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm not trying to be a dickhead here, but like I don't want the end of the world to happen right now. So like that sounds nice, But then there's gonna be people that will say, you know what would stop all those if we.
Speaker 3: Just as Israel and then it can't happen. It's like, yeah, that's option Z. You know.
Speaker 4: I guess I think it's interesting though, that the conversation is being had a lot right now about Israel owning America pretty much and forcing Trump's hand into doing these things, and that it's showing the card that Israel is pretty much the puppet master to Trump and that he's been in the knee to them. And there's a lot of different conversations when it comes to that circulating the internet right now. So I get that that's something to least mention, because it's definitely weird how Trump is so in bed with him and everything that they've got going on between the two of them.
Speaker 5: I think it's just slightly strange.
Speaker 3: I hear that, and I have been saying lately that they are Arab countries that are currently trying to take the position of America's top guy in Middle East because Israel and America have kind of had I'm not gonna say a falling out, but we are not as friendly as we once were. I don't know for a fact that this operation is because Israel puppeteered it out of America or were we actually on our own acting in lockstep. I don't know. Both have very viable truths behind them.
Speaker 4: To be honest with you, I think there's something to be said that, you know, now just happens to be that we're doing this with them if we really are quote unquote falling out like we were, you know, to pick war with each other is kind of a kind of a situation like all right, I guess we'll go.
Speaker 5: We'll be buddies in this war.
Speaker 4: It's like, okay, I mean, Saudi has been making massive strides to become like the homeboy with Trump.
Speaker 3: So yes, but now let's hear this.
Speaker 2: Canada and Trump or Canada America, I should say, are not as friendly as we once were in these past few months and years. However, Canada has publicly said that they stand with us against Iran. Right now, Okay, so is Australia, by the way. But with that being said, let's go to this next one. Yeah, the Aussies are like, yeo, America, you need some help.
Speaker 5: Say, those are some badass fighters.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I will say that they have a really crazy, awesome military.
Speaker 3: They do. And I've actually.
Speaker 5: Seen him in person and work, and I'm like, good for you.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying that Australia is gonna send boots on the ground or anything like that. But Canada and Australia have both said that like, no, we support America one hundred percent on this fuck Iran, which.
Speaker 3: Like dope, hell yeah.
Speaker 2: But that being said, the UK Prime Minister Kure Starmer said that the UK is going to allow the US to take defensive action from British military basis, but will not join offensive action.
Speaker 3: Now basically Kure.
Speaker 5: Stars but he denied it first though, yes he did.
Speaker 4: He denied it at first, and then he kicked the count candy down the road and then he was like, all right, I guess you guys can come here to these bases.
Speaker 2: Because of Canada and Australia, because both of them are in the British Commonwealth. And at first Britain was all like, oh, no way, thank America, blah blah blah. Then they got out manned, they got out homeied by Canada and Australia, and Kirstarmers like, fuck, okay, I guess we got to be homies with America.
Speaker 5: So like, they got their own shit happening though all within their own.
Speaker 3: Their own Islamic problem in their country.
Speaker 5: Bro oh, they do.
Speaker 4: They have a massive one, and there's a lot going on with that. I mean, they're attacking their own citizens though, for speaking out against Islamic things that are happening there. I mean, hell, you know the people being attacked, and if you even say anything bad against him, you're getting arrested. So they have their own shit to deal with, plus all the shit with Epstein and all the connections and that crap that's going on over there, so you know. But I think a lot of this is all tied to the stock market too, though, do you want to say that.
Speaker 3: I think it is.
Speaker 2: I also think it's tied into oil prices, but especially the oil prices have jumped when the market's open in Asia Monday morning, so like.
Speaker 4: Sat seventy two dollars and forty eight cents right a barrel right now as of like three hours ago when I looked at it. So it's probably honestly risen now. But I will say it with people wanting to do more research into the stock market and what's actually happening there is specific things that if you know what to shift money around in, I highly suggest watching some of those really good people on YouTube that will tell you what to do because May and shit's popping off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now, this is going to be wild for the market. But that's that's what war does. This is what war does. This is why wars happen. It's not for you know, it's not for morality, it's not for what's best for the people.
Speaker 2: And these poor people are so oppressed. But it's never it hadn't been about that in quite some time. It's about the almighty dollar. That's what makes him breaks if a conflict happens or not.
Speaker 4: And that's the conversation being had right now, is that the lengths in which the American dollar situation is going to keep it the top dog. That's what the whole talk was that I watched was about the American dollar losing its value and that this is like a strategic move to keep it on top.
Speaker 2: Real quick, look at this up on your end, because my screen's being used for this. Is Iran or was Iran a part of Bricks? Because I know the I in bricks stood for India, but that was just the initial nations that got together made Bricks happen. I don't know if Iran actually joined up or not, but I do know for a fact that Iran did not have a Rothschild.
Speaker 3: Owned banking system.
Speaker 2: Their national bank was not Rothchild neither was Venezuela's, neither was Afghanistans, neither was a ROX And so now big changes.
Speaker 4: Yes, they were so again actually to join Bricks Economic Group and January first, twenty twenty four, alongside other new members such as Saudi Arabia, United Arab Nations, Egypt, Ethiopia and Indonesia. This expansion reflects a significant shift in the group's composition, which originally included Brazil, Russia, India, China, South America, South Africa. The exclusion of Iran aims to enhance the international relations and economic opportunities, particularly in lights of ongoing sanctions.
Speaker 2: So again to your point, Raven Lee, I gotta tell you, especially when you look at there was a list that came out in like ninety seven, maybe ninety nine.
Speaker 3: It's been a.
Speaker 2: Minute, and it basically had a list of countries that did not have a Rothschild owned bank in the country. We have gone into some sort of a conflict with four of those nine. I'm just throwing it out Iran. I'll bet you if this regime change can happen and all these things, I just have a weird feeling that they're going to have a centralized banking system owned by the Rothchilds here in the next like two years, it's possible. And also, yes, I do believe there's another way to attack bricks as a whole.
Speaker 3: So yeah, good things.
Speaker 5: It actually looks like they did not.
Speaker 4: They did not what they had no affiliation in the nineties to the Rothchild's banking family. Yep, they had state owned banks that it was like Bank of Iran had like four different types of state owned banks. They had two types of private banks. In nineteen ninety four, the Central Break of Iran authorized the creation of private credit institutions, which allowed more diversity in the banking sector. Yeah, so I will say that you see it, yep. I mean it's fully all about money. So that's what I was. I think it's all about keeping Americans dollar, America's dollar as number one, as well as well as fucking over China and a lot of other things that were probably not privy to you at this time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that's the thing with an attack on one bricks nation is an economic attack on all the other bricks nations, which good things, right, because bricks whole thing is that they want to dethrone the US dollar as the world trading currency, and that's.
Speaker 3: Not good for us. So some people somewhere and need a little bit of freedom. YEP, I guess fucking hey, that's what we do.
Speaker 2: So let's go into more of what we do here. Nine Iranian naval ships have been destroyed and sunk. Trump says, now, I don't know if I forget if I have an article pulled up on this one or not.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Trump tooting his own horn to this was just god awful.
Speaker 3: By the way, I'm not gonna play the video for that, but oh thank god, because there was Wow, there was a thing that Iran. Iran almost fucked up.
Speaker 2: They got real close to breaking the Cardinal rule as far as conflict with America goes. They tried launching a rocket and hitting our boat.
Speaker 4: Which they've moved back boats by the way, they've moved them further back.
Speaker 5: They left them.
Speaker 4: They left them in that little seat, but they moved the other ones back to a sea for distance, is what they just said.
Speaker 3: Well, fine, fine, but here's what took place.
Speaker 2: So there was a carrier, the Lincoln, I'm not mistaken, and Iran launched a rocket and claimed that they were trying to touch one of our boats, which again is the cardinal rule. America does combat in a lot of ways, but our boats we do not take kind of to those being fucked with. Then, to the point that I made earlier about the whole schoolhouse possibly being hit by Iran, this rocket launched by Iran actually ended up hitting one of Iran's own sh and destroying it. It was a oil taker that was classified as one of their military assets, and so they claimed they were trying to hit an aircraft carrier and accidentally hit their own boat. So as far as Iron's capabilities goes, I'm very sorry the one hit they got in Bahrain, that was an insane amount of luck.
Speaker 3: I feel very confident saying that. Actually. But anyway, so we got.
Speaker 5: Nice, they would have really fucked up if they hit the boat.
Speaker 2: Oh god it they would have our aircraft carrier. Oh oh fuck everything else, all all matters around the world.
Speaker 3: Stop.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying we would have dropped a nuke going on. I know a lot of content creators joke about that, but like.
Speaker 4: I hope that we don't. That no one drops any nukes on anybody ever. Again, right, but.
Speaker 2: At that point, like no, no, we now will be sending boots on the ground, and we will be occupying that country for the next twenty years.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, that would have happened if they touched our boat.
Speaker 2: That's so I'm glad that they suck at their job, and I'm very glad that we are awesome at hours. So moving on, the nine Iranian naval ships have been destroyed and sunk, Trump says the US President. And now on Sunday we already talked about that one. I have just been informed that we have destroyed and sunk nine Iranian naval ships, some of them relatively large and important, largely destroyed in a different attack. Then Around's naval headquarters has also been destroyed. We were going after the rest. They will soon be floating at the.
Speaker 3: Bottom of the sea.
Speaker 2: Floating at the bottom of the sea, Donnie t that doesn't make sense, but all right. US Sentcom officials said earlier Sunday that an Iranian Jamaran class corvette was struck by US forces at the beginning of Operation Epic Fury. The ship is currently sinking to the bottom of the Gulf of Oman at a chah Bahar pier. The statement reads as the President said, members of the Iranian Armed Forces, IRGE and police must lay down your weapons abandoned ship. Three US service members have been killed in an action during combat operations against Iran, Simpcom officials announced Sunday. Five more have been listed as seriously wounded. The US sent b two stealth bombers that struck Iran's hardened ballistic missiles with two thousand pound bombs Saturday night, sent comm announced. Meanwhile, the US military called the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps claim that it struck the aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln with a ballistic missile a lie. The Lincoln was not hit, the missile launched didn't even come close. That was Centcom's actual statement. The Lincoln continues to launch aircraft in support of Scentcom's relentless campaign to defend American people by eliminating threats from the Iranian regime. The Lincoln Carrier Strike Group was one of two US aircraft carrier Strike Groups deployed to the region, alongside the Gerald R. Ford Carrier Strike Group as part of the largest build up of US firepower in the Middle East in a generations by.
Speaker 3: US and partner forces.
Speaker 2: Began Saturday one point fifteen am with the goal of knocking out the Irania regime security apparatus, prioritizing locations and pose an imminent threat. Among the primary targets were the IRGC's command and control facilities, Iranian air defense capabilities, missile and drone launch sites, and military airfields. According to the statement, yeah, that's another important portion of this too. Iran Iran, how you want to pronounce it, has been building up their missile and rocky capabilities for the last few years because they knew what was up.
Speaker 3: They have thousands, thousands of rockets in store ready to go.
Speaker 2: They have they had had very important about one hundred launchers. This is what we in the business call a choke point.
Speaker 3: So if I have a uh, if I have one thousand gallons in a tank, but I only have a one inch hose pipe to let that out of. There's only so much that can come out at a single point.
Speaker 2: If I have ten thousand rockets ready to go, but I only have one hundred launchers and not all of them are operational, and they're all in the same location, and the USN's a air strike to destroy over half of them in one afternoon. The number of rockets that you have don't really account for much because we have found a kink in the armor, if this makes sense.
Speaker 4: So, I mean it kind of sucks for them on one hand, sir, for everybody else, everybody else is good news, But I mean, what are you going to do.
Speaker 5: You can't pick them up and throw them yourself by hand.
Speaker 2: So yeah, the compound of a round Supreme Leader was also targeted in the operation. Senior Israeli official Tory Warts that Commanie was killed in the strike. Trump later confirmed it on a truth social post that he was struck in the attack, calling the moment the single greatest chance for the Iranian people to take back their country. As of this article, at least two hundred and one people have been killed and more than seven hundred injured across Iran, according to the Iranian Red Crescent Society, that would be their.
Speaker 3: Version of the Red Cross. Just so everybody's on the same page here, I.
Speaker 4: Will say I saw that a lot of people were trying to hire doctors to come in to take care of their loved ones because most of the people won't actually leave their houses and stuff, and so they're dying of injuries, and that it costs like two thousand US dollars, which is pretty much everything they have to be able to get anybody to come in and help their loved ones. So not only are people dying in their homes from this, or dying out in the streets, or dying all over the place. You know, it's all sorts of people. I think there's a lot more people dying in Iran than what is actually being reported, So.
Speaker 2: That's fair, that's fair. And again, it's like it's so difficult for us to even get this information together because I promise you, by the time we wrap this episode, there's going to be new intel that has made its way into the public zeitgeist.
Speaker 3: And it's like it is every few minutes new things.
Speaker 4: Are dropped updating right now on the ABC. I'm watching it update as we're talking. I'm watching the different things keep updating, and it's like, holy shit, I can't.
Speaker 5: Even keep up.
Speaker 4: Like there's every few minutes there's a new update. They're releasing article after article after article of all different aspects of it. I've read like fifty articles that were released just in the last like two hours, and it's every few minutes.
Speaker 5: It just keeps updating because it's a live they're doing.
Speaker 4: They're running a Iran live updates and so they're dropping articles left and right, trying to keep up with what's actually going on.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, so this is again this episode shouldn't be taken as absolutely current. We recorded this that night and we released it the next morning. So by the time this goes twenty four hours after this episode drops, as a matter of fact, this will probably all be outdated information. So we're doing the best we can here. We're going to keep everybody as updated as it possibly can. So moving on, the Jerusalem Post says at least five people were wounded by Iranian missile strikes in the Jerusalem area. So it wasn't actually Jerusalem. Depending on what report you may have heard. You may have heard that it was Jerusalem proper that was hit. It's inaccurate. Let's talk about it here. So at least five people have been injured in the Iranian ballistic missile they had hit the Jerusalem area. Megan David Adam or MDA said on Sunday night, Israel Police is sweeping the area for missile shrapnel and urges the public to stay to stay area from I think it's supposed to be away from the side of the strike. In a public statement, MDA reported, we observed a fall near a vehicle that sustained extensive damage. We provided initial medical treatment to a forty five year old man in modern condition, along with several others who were injured but in light condition.
Speaker 3: The injured individuals were.
Speaker 2: Evacuated to hospitals in the city by MDA ambulances. They reported seven injuries in the strike before revising the number down to five, including those suffering from pro traumatic stress disorder symptoms. Okay, so people that weren't actually physically injured but were like shell shocked and like mentally fucked up.
Speaker 3: They counted those.
Speaker 2: For sure, while Israel police stated six victims with varying degrees of injuries were evacuated from the scene. So this is that one attack, that one rocket that definitely made its way into Israel, and there were a couple more as of time recording. I saw a couple of videos of rockets that were making their way into Israel, and they were they were absolutely getting through the Iron Dome.
Speaker 3: But that being said, Israel also has.
Speaker 2: A new thing up their sleeve that they were fucking around with here ravenly have you ever heard of the iron Beam.
Speaker 4: No, but as you said that, I was just opened up the thing because I wanted to make sure I was doing the live updates while we talk about this, and I see an actual video on screen of the iron beam being used right there.
Speaker 3: I got it right here. Oh, don't you fraid about it?
Speaker 4: I was like, that was the first scene that popped up. I'm like, oh shit, here we go.
Speaker 3: Okay, y'all, the future is now.
Speaker 2: We have talked about this, that they have sound energy technology, they have laser cannon technology.
Speaker 3: We have talked about this.
Speaker 2: This is the first time confirmed that a laser cannon has seen combat use Israel's iron Beam laser defense system.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about this shit here.
Speaker 2: Footage circulated on social media shows apparent drone interception as Hesbala fires rockets from Lebanon, opening Northern Front in parallel.
Speaker 3: War against Iran. So let's just watch the footage once again, everybody.
Speaker 2: If you haven't seen it, you need to be on patreon dot com slash Cultic Conspiracy Podcast to see this. YO, check this shit out. I don't know if there's sound on this. Oh, there's an ad. There's a fucking ad y'all we hate ads too. Just a we're all clear here. Okay, there's no sound, but that is lasers being shot at drones. That is mind blowing.
Speaker 5: Now, they just put that on satellites.
Speaker 2: You know, there's some people, myself included, that believe they have Oh there is sound on this one.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, I bet you that bitch was so loud.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe lasers aren't supposed to have sound.
Speaker 3: It's supposed to be like photons.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, I don't know what kind of energy production machinery there is to make that bitch go.
Speaker 3: But hell yeah.
Speaker 4: So they don't realize they had lasers, but you know, I didn't. I assume that probably they did.
Speaker 3: But I mean, it's it's a thing. It is absolutely a thing.
Speaker 2: And apparently people just didn't realize that Israel had some shit like that, which, to be fair, they're not the only one, Joe, they are not the only ones. I personally believe that America has had shit like this for years, but we haven't had to intercept something over our skies that required us to unveil our new our new.
Speaker 3: Toy for lack of better words, but let's read more.
Speaker 2: It says At the same time, warning sirens sounded for about an hour along the northern border amid concerns of drone infiltration. One drone was intercepted by the laser system, sparking a fire near the border community of Shloamy. A separate drone interception caused damage to two homes in a most chav in the Upper Galiley. No injuries were reported in either incident. So again, it's fucking cool.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, I mean, is it is an interesting tech?
Speaker 5: For sure? I mean it's cool. I mean, I guess we could fight, you know, the Aliens with it.
Speaker 2: I see now you're talking ravenly. Now you're fucking talking. This is it.
Speaker 3: This is the ironbeam lay their air defenses of why do I hear something? Whatever?
Speaker 6: Guy?
Speaker 5: What's a guy further up?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I can't fucking stand it. Okay, So again, this is the laser cannon itself.
Speaker 3: It's not even a cannon.
Speaker 2: Really, small big things come in small packages, or so they say, you know, and it's Israel something.
Speaker 3: You would expect that, to be honest with you, you know, I'm just saying. I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: But anyway, you almost made a whole episode.
Speaker 2: I am talking about a laser raven Lee clearly, I am talking about the tiny little laser that we have on.
Speaker 5: Here leaser beam, lazer.
Speaker 3: Quote unquote Doctor Evil reference.
Speaker 2: But yes, this tiny little bit got some pack a punch with it, and I do believe that we have satellites with this capability on it personally, and I think use it against the Aliens.
Speaker 3: Possibly.
Speaker 2: This isould our Space Force be fucking with as far as our specialized weapon training.
Speaker 3: Listen, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't Israel be launching those strikes against all sorts of people. I mean Israel as a three hours and seven minutes ago launched air strikes.
Speaker 5: It's to Lebanon, yep.
Speaker 2: So we just talked about that because Hez Blood has an outpost there.
Speaker 5: For sure, and there's all sorts of stuff that they're doing right now.
Speaker 4: So it's, uh, you know, I wonder how much they're going to actually utilize that tiny little laser beam situation, and how far does it go, Like what kind of capability I wonder it doesn't have.
Speaker 2: These are very good questions, and also the fact that this is the first time it's ever actually been used, so we as the public, the civilian population. We're not going to know about these things. But I have a weird feeling that Israel knows exactly what that bitch can do, and that's they're they're only doing it if they need to, if it gets close enough kind of thing.
Speaker 4: I don't know, where do you test these things at That's what I'm wondering, Like where do you test them out of the all seeing eye of all cameras and everything else, Like where the hell are you testing?
Speaker 5: How far does this go?
Speaker 3: That's a very good question.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: I'm wondering if they shot down or disci.
Speaker 4: Like, you know that you're gonna be able because if it doesn't make sound, the public will hear it. It's bright enough, you're gonna see it for miles around. So like, where are you actually testing all of this equipment at this point?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but underground facilities.
Speaker 2: Israel gets rockets launched into it every single day and has for decades for the record, way before the whole Goaza situation. I have people that lived there for years and like every day, this dude and his children who are driving to work and trying to drop his kids off to school every day when the sirens go off, they have to stop, get out of their car and get in the fetal position next to their car, and they just pray until the sirens stop, and then they just get back in.
Speaker 3: Their car and go go on about their day.
Speaker 2: That's been the status quo in Israel for quite some time. So you know it's maybe they before Oh I fuck, I'll introduce you. He's a home of mine, and like, yeah, this has been the way it's been for years and years, not like a recent thing, like since three. They were doing and this shit in the nineties. They were doing this shit because they are beset on all sides by enemies.
Speaker 5: So that's a conversation for another day.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying it's true. Yeah, the nation, the countries around Israel don't like them. That's you know.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying if there's a backstory to that, but I mean that's whatever. But yeah, it's true. So all that to be said, Yeah, maybe they were testing these during one of those raids. Who knows. And it's always just.
Speaker 4: I feel like you would have I feel like somebody would have captured it, talked about it something.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's just me being inquisitive and wanting to know how the hell they're testing this or is this the test? Like, I guess it's time to bring out your bad boy, like, let's let's test it out. Might as well, I mean, what's the worst gonna happen? We kill you know, a couple hundred civilians? Oh well, you know, we'll just blame it on them. We'll just blame it on somebody else.
Speaker 2: If anything, this might be a flex. It's like, yeah, we're testing our laser cannon. Maybe you heard about that. Maybe think twice before you fuck with us.
Speaker 4: Feel might see him being with the like the doctor Evil Like yeah, like I just and I now need that meme to happen Net and Yahoo with a pinky and just like with a hairless cat.
Speaker 5: I can see it with his finger like over the laser beam. Yeah, I dig it' that's a whole vibe.
Speaker 4: But if you do that, good cult members, it has to be Trump in the background being like ready the laser.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, Also, who needs to have a really fat gold pinky ring?
Speaker 3: I feel like it's on.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, with like the Jewish symbol.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah for sure, for sure. All right, So moving on to the next article. Here live updates Trump vows to avenge the death of US service members and says combat operations continue.
Speaker 3: So let's let's read a little bit here.
Speaker 2: We talked about these service members killed in Iran operation. Thousands of flights have been canceled since the conflict in Iran began. Congress aims to vote on war power resolution in the coming weeks.
Speaker 3: UH.
Speaker 2: Insurers are raising prices for tankers to the straight of horror moves, which raises the price of oil. Yeah, they're saying that's the reason for the rising of the price of oil is because the insurance companies are raising the rates for those that are traveling through the strait of horn moves. It has nothing to do with the conflict. Then, Like how Iran makes oil happen? No way, man, it's because of insurance.
Speaker 5: None insurance yep, Like.
Speaker 3: Out loud, how many people actually buy that? You think?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 4: People tend to buy a lot of things, especially when it's put on repeat and they hear it over and over again. They're just gonna stop questioning because they're going to start scaring people into thinking that we're going to have an actual all out nuclear warfare fight. And so I think that people are just gonna believe whatever the fuck they say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think you're on something there, honestly, And also again, people, I don't think we need to be worried about a nuclear attack from either side. For the record, it's the ultimate saber rattle, even America, even Trump, if he was to launch a nuke on any country, every other country own Earth launches nukes at us. And as much as Trump is full of himself, I think he understands that point. So I don't believe that we really need to be concerned about that. It's a saber rattle. Same thing that all of these countries have been doing for years, same thing North Korea has been saber rattling, Russia's been saber rattling, China's been saber rattling.
Speaker 3: Or Israel, Like, nobody's gonna drop a nuke. Nobody's gonna drop a nuke, not in Amalie.
Speaker 4: I don't think they're ready yet to do this. I think they will to drop nukes. I think they will get to a point where they decide, like, okay, all of their in game strategies and all the stuff they've been working for is complete, and then they'll just you know, wipe the surface of the earth clean pretty much.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't think that's going to.
Speaker 4: Be anytime soon, but I do believe probably at one point in human history this will occur.
Speaker 3: Agreed, agreed.
Speaker 2: Continue on, Trump said he will avenge the death of the three service members and said the combat operations in Iran that begin on Saturday will continue. He's spoke in a pre recorded truth social post on the afternoon. He also told CNBC's Joe kernin the US military operations in Iran are ahead of schedule. The president's comments come as Iran's retaliation is intensifying after the US led US Israeli strikes killed Supreme leader. The massive attack was launched on Iran overnight Saturday, Ba ba up markets. Policymakers and regional leaders are now watching closer to see how far the conflict spreads and well the power shift in Tehran alters Iran's political trajectory to further entrenches its security first stance. Possibly Nasdak in Dubai has has been trading temporarily on Monday and Tuesday. Yeah, you'll have that. The UAE recalls ambassador, closes Tehran embassy after missile strikes.
Speaker 3: So that's another thing.
Speaker 2: Multiple countries are pulling their ambassadors out of Tehran, which that's that was a thing last week, and that was a pretty big signifier. Whenever multiple countries start pulling back their ambassadors from a certain locations, typically a sign that some shit's about to go sideways there.
Speaker 5: I mean, everybody learned from Yazzi. Don't leave your people, you know.
Speaker 2: And it's funny that you mentioned that one Ravenlee, because man, they have some shit going on.
Speaker 3: Oh that's not the right article. Hold on, hold on. They got some shit going on at one of these protesting consulates where the America the Marines had them a good little afternoon from what I could tell. So let's read about that one real quick. This is from Nation World.
Speaker 2: At least twenty two people killed in Pakistan as protesters try to storm US consulate.
Speaker 3: Now, I feel like it's also important to bring this up. Iran launched rockets into Pakistan along the Pakistan Indian border. That wasn't America, that wasn't Israel.
Speaker 2: Oran did that, and somehow the Pakistani people decided that they need to try to take and you know, do their work in the American embassy or consolate wherever you want to say, that's a really dumb idea for one. For two, the American Marines that are at that consulate understand what the score is. They remember Benghazi, they remember hearing about how those boys are left, and they decided like, look, if you're gonna take us, it will be over our dead bodies, and we're here for your smoke.
Speaker 3: So here's I've seen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what did you think I mean if I'm gonna if we're going to go out, like, I'm going to take every one of you I can with me at this point. And it's not like anybody has forgotten what happened there, So this is all out like no hold bars, there's no you came it us?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you know like it. They had a good little time this afternoon.
Speaker 3: They did.
Speaker 2: They hop the fence, they tried, they took some boards and some bars and shit. They were breaking up windows and things, and then they decided they wanted to go into the inner court. And the Marines were locked and loaded and were super ready for that, and so they just lit them up. There's twenty two dead. I have seen reports. There's this says twenty two dead and one hundred and twenty injured. I've seen reports saying it's closer to two hundred. So let's just give everybody a quick understanding of this. Two hundred people were shot today by the Marines at this embassy, because that's it wasn't like a small crowd this and for the record, it wasn't even just there was a lot of people.
Speaker 6: Though.
Speaker 5: There was a lot of people.
Speaker 4: We saw a lot of videos footages of them, and some people were shooting their own people too though by the way, I like, let's not mistake that either they were just like open firing just spring bullets any which way.
Speaker 5: As well, you'll have that with this crowd.
Speaker 4: You don't really understand that whole situation, but like, you know, there's that they do that though.
Speaker 3: They do like the Hadji squad and they just kind of picked the ak up and just kind of say whatever, like the pistol and they just kind of like fire indiscriminately, and if they happened to hit their boy in front of them, they're like, oh, well, halolic bar or something. It's a thing you'll have that, you'll have that.
Speaker 4: I wonder how many Marines are actually stationed at this embassy.
Speaker 3: Look it up. Look it up.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna read this article a little bit, and I would actually be very curious that they talk about it.
Speaker 3: I think it's the Fast Company, yeah, or saf security forces.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So anyway, Karachi, Pakistan.
Speaker 2: Violent clashes between protesters and security forces in pakistan southern port city of Karachi and in the country's north left at least twenty two people did more than one hundred and twenty others injured as demonstrators. As demonstrators, no, no, no, these would be rioters. Fucking liberal ass This is by the Associated Press once again. They're so fucking liberal. These are demonstrators supportive of the Iranian government. No, no, these are rioters that just tried to take over an American consulate. Why are we giving them generous verbiage?
Speaker 3: But whatever, anyone.
Speaker 2: Supported the writing government attempted to storm the US consulate on Sunday in the north of the country. Demonstrators attacked now demonstrators, rioters attacked un and government forces. The violence came after the United States and the Israelis attacked Iran, killing a supreme leader. Police and officials at a hospital on Croja said at least fifty people were also wounded in the clashes and some of them were in critical condition.
Speaker 3: Yes, you'll have that, you know for sure.
Speaker 2: President Asif Ali Zardari expressed his profound sorrow over them. Martyrdom of Kamani conveyed his condolences to Iran. According to his office, he said, Pakistan stands with Iranian nation in this moment of grief and shares in their loss. All right, Sumaya said Tarik, a police surgeon at the city's main A police surgeon interesting position at the city's main government hospital confirmed six bodies and multiple injured people were brought to the facility. However, she said the death toll rose to ten after four critically wounded people died. In addition, twelve people were killed and over eighty wounded in clashes with police in the northern Gilgit Balistian region Jesus Christ, when thousands of protesters angered by the US and Israeli strikes on Iran, attacked the office of the UN Military Observer Group and the UN Development Program local police and Oscar Ali said, so that's.
Speaker 3: Another thing too.
Speaker 2: It's not like the Marines were the only ones that were getting it in here. There's tons of videos of Pakistani police and when you see these videos.
Speaker 5: And they are hitting them with batons and all sorts of shit.
Speaker 2: Tear gas from the fucking forty mic mics and shit, uh, the forty millimeter gre Nay launchers. And you could tell it because they're all wearing black Polos khaki pants with the cargoes full, and they're wearing boots, and you could tell that. Okay, this hit and protesters, this is clearly some sort of a force. Pakistani police were doing what they could to break up the riot without killing their own people, and then these fuckers decided it'd be a real good idea to try to take over the American consulate and they got They got what they got, so the US consulate windows are smashed in Karachi, which is the capital of the southern Sindh Province in Pakistan's largest city.
Speaker 3: Senior police official Erfon Bulloch set in.
Speaker 2: The protesters briefly attacked the perimeter of the US consulate, but were later dispersed. He dismissed reports that any part of the consulate building was set on fire. However, he said the protesters torched a nearby police post and smashed windows of the consulate before security forces arrived.
Speaker 3: And regained control. That is true.
Speaker 2: Whenever there's this, it's like a small shack that was torched that was not a part of the American consulate. Protesters in the area surrounding the consulate went on for hours, with dozens of youths, some converted, covering their faces, throwing stones at law enforcement officials and vowing to reach the consulate, where hundreds of police and paramilitary officers were being deployed. The clashes prompted Interior Minister motion Negiv Nagvi. I don't know to issue an appeal for calm following the martyrtom of Khamani. Every Senate sent in Pakistan's shares in the grief of the people of Iran, he said in a statement, but urging people not to take the law into their own hands and express their protests peacefully. The provincial government of Sind also urged citizens to express their views peacefully and warned against engaging in violence. Yeah, that's not how those people do things, but all right anyway. The in Islamabad police feared tear or fire, tear gas and swung batons as hundreds of protesters angered by the killing tried to march towards the US embassy. The clash took place outside the city's diplomatic enclave, where the embassy is located, and additional police had been deployed. Meanwhile, in the northern city, the Peshawar authorities used tear gas and buttons to disperse thousands of demonstrators attempting to approach the US consulate to hold a rally and denounce the killing. Y'ad That's what they were gonna do. That's what they were going to do when they got to the consulate. They were going to hold a rally. That's absolutely what it looked like when they were busting up windows and jumping fences and getting shot.
Speaker 3: I missed that, I guess. I don't fucking know.
Speaker 4: I cannot find the actual information of like how many Marines are stationed there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm assuming.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm assuming at least ten.
Speaker 3: I mean, oh yeah, yeah, more than ten, for sure. It's definitely a couple of platoons.
Speaker 5: I have no idea, to be honest with you. I have buddies.
Speaker 4: I've gone in some of the embassies they've served at only had like a small percentage of Marines, and they had like other people there too.
Speaker 2: But I would have thought it'd be at least a company sized element, like at the bare minimum.
Speaker 5: I have no idea, to be honest with you, I'd have to ask.
Speaker 4: I'll send a message and see, because I know my one buddy he did he served in like five different embassies, four or five, so I can ask him he actually went. He was in South Africa at like two different ones there too, so I'll ask him how many how many people were with him? But I mean, hell, if it's even like twenty marines and you have enough ammo's, it's gonna go down, so.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, especially if they're all coming into one gate. That is what.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, funneling is bro perfect. It's like a perfect joke. Hold, it's a perfect setup. You have one entry point.
Speaker 2: That is what you call a target rich environment and a machine gunner's wet dream. So I mean you just you just let the two forty go a little cyclic and you just you just have you a whole little afternoon, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: That's that's fine, just hyped up on some rippets and just fucking having a whole.
Speaker 3: Time, and they might be getting the actual rippets over there.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's why I said that.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, the Marines that are over there in country, they're getting their cars, they're getting their combat action ribbon, and fucking Pakistan.
Speaker 5: They hold it down, boys, hold it down down absolutely.
Speaker 2: So anyway, moving on, moving on, we talked about the ambassador Ba Ba Bab. This one here, Iranians celebrate worldwide after Supreme leader is killed in Israeli strikes. Now, depending on the sources that you're getting your information from, you're gonna see people of Iranian descent and people in Iran that are chanting for joy. They are so excited that this has taking place. This is the same people that last year when American Israel dropped those bunker busters and blew up the nuclear bomb sites in Iran, the people were cheering. They were so happy that America and Israel bomb to these facilities and the people were like, oh, let's ai, that's not real.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And now now that we have like all of these bombs going off, there's people in Iran super fucking stoked about this.
Speaker 5: There is a lot of people celebrating.
Speaker 4: The Iranians that are actually uh there are celebrating a lot of people around the world are celebrating. I find it really interesting that you have two separate narratives happening at the same time. But you also have to take into account the Sheites that are there that are claiming that they are Iranian as well, and so that they're the ones. So the whole situation I was reading on another article where you were reading they're talking about like, well, this is the main people that we're at the embassy trying to start shit, and it's like, yeah, no, no kidding.
Speaker 2: Oh, obviously Persians are celebrating. The Shiahs are not. The she Heites are very upset. They're their version of the pope was just martyred, and it's like that, that's so weird way to say was slaughtered like the pig that he was. But all right, but sure, meanwhile the Persians and all the other groups in Iran are fucking cheering it on.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and you're talking about a systematic oppression for forty seven years, right, I mean, that's it's a huge thing. I mean, the IRGC controls everything that communications, construction, their energy program, their infrastructure, all of that's controlled by the government, and then everything is backed up by their little militia. I don't say little. There's over you know, potentially up to five million of them.
Speaker 3: They are a military organization, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I mean they've they've created a perfect army of desperate young men ze so yeah, and that they created into cell zel Itso they created a whole bunch of people that were starving, that had no haulet, that were being oppressed, and then they gave them an option to be able to get into the click. You know what I reminds me of, Uh, it reminds me of Wow, the name just went out in my head, freaking Uh, I.
Speaker 5: Can see him in my mind.
Speaker 3: Where are we talking?
Speaker 4: Turtle Ninja Turtles, the Klan Shredder. Yeah, his whole group. That's what it reminds me of. No know why the name just went completely out of my mind. I had it and it.
Speaker 3: Went no, No, that's exactly correct.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, it's they're utilizing, capitalizing on the youth and then creating complete Zelots that are willing to die at all costs for this ideology. And now you have an entire infrastructure that is going to be really difficult to root out.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I mean it's literally like cancer.
Speaker 4: So and these poor these poor people have been completely tortured and everything else for so long.
Speaker 3: Very true.
Speaker 5: Well, I wouldn't I wouldn't say about tortured.
Speaker 4: I don't know one hundred percent about how long the people have been tortured, but I know that some of the accounts has been the last.
Speaker 3: I would say a few decades for sure. It's not like the Ayatola.
Speaker 2: Got more calm in his old age or even more violent.
Speaker 3: He he pretty much.
Speaker 2: It was a very wild few years from seventy nine to like eighty five, very hard transitions, which is why a lot of people left the nation and came to America and came to western countries and left that shit behind. But anyway, so Iranians across the country could be seen and heard celebrating the death of the Supreme leader after coordinated attacks strikes overnight. Now, I wasn't gonna play this video, but it is so loud and it basically just sounds like Maudi grawl of people screaming and honking and going ham So I'm not there's no need to play it.
Speaker 3: But anyway.
Speaker 2: In one video, Irani is near karaj Iran, outside the capital of Tehran's This is right outside the capital city. It's like a suburb of the capital city. Took to the streets, honked their horns and cheered. In social media videos, Iranians and Tehran in the capitol itself cheered from their apartments, playing loud music, setting off fireworks as the news spread. In full of full of dust. Sure, people packed the streets, waving their arms in the air, whistling, honking, and cheering. In Boris John, Boris John, Iran celebrants chanted and this city. They weighed flags and dance. I'm not pronouncing these names. I'm very sorry.
Speaker 3: People also celebrated in the Iranian cities of Sharon and Abada on Abadan, I don't know where. The people are out on the streets till the wee hours of the night in celebration of an Iran that is on the brink of finding its freedom after almost five decades.
Speaker 2: According to the editor of the local publication, and then in America, Iranian people cheered in Madrid, London, Berlin, Armenia and the United States. So the Iranians that left the country.
Speaker 3: When the Islamic Republic became a thing the revolution, they are cheering people that haven't been to that country. In damn near fifty years are cheering all over the world. Iranian people in Los Angeles as a matter of fact, are taking to the streets and celebrating and waving flags all these things. This woman here, she's in LA. They're they're waving the original Iranian flag with the lion and the sun behind it, not the Iranian flag of what they have flying now, this is the Iranian royal flag. And the prince who is currently living in but does the Maryland could possibly take the throne back. I'm not saying it's.
Speaker 4: He's saying that he doesn't want to take it completely, that he wants to take it in the intermediate time till they can figure out who's going to be the actual future leader. That's what he has stated publicly now.
Speaker 2: So I could see it being a very similar situation to Britain, like he'd be the monarch, which is like the figurehead kind of doing some of the things. But he also wants the people because he's been in America for this long, he's been Americanized. He wants his people's voice to be heard. He wants a democracy there, but he also wants his family royal lineage. So I could see it being something closer to European monarchs in.
Speaker 3: The day and age. I don't know, but I do know that the world is celebrating, and of course you're going to have some people.
Speaker 2: Look at these people. They're celebrating from Vienna, Virginia. These Iranians are celebrating like crazy whenever they heard that he was dead.
Speaker 3: But there are some people out there that are very sad, very very sad, and you know, they're very sad because it's their guy who got got They're not exactly thrilled at That's fine, I get it. But you know what, let's hear from this woman.
Speaker 2: And actually, Ravenly, you're the one that brought this to us on the Instagram, So tell us who this woman is.
Speaker 4: So I actually just found her tonight and I watched quite a few of her videos, so she is Actually she lives here in America, but the majority of her family still lives in Iran in multiple places, and so a lot of her videos she talks about what is happening, what messages she's able to get from them, and she's just trying to share as much information is possible what is kind of been going on. She breaks down the infrastructure of the just everything that's been happening for the last forty seven years, and how that looks, and what the ideology is and how it they have been oppressed and like just all different kinds of aspects.
Speaker 5: She talks a lot about it. She breaks it down really well.
Speaker 4: This video in particular, she's just talking about celebrating, like everyone is celebrating after forty seven years of this.
Speaker 5: So that's what we're going to listen to really quick.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, let's listen. And this is from Miriam Murtash. I hope I'm pronouncing that right. Let's check it out.
Speaker 13: Seven years, forty seven years of oppression, forty seven years of grief, forty seven years of silencing dissent, forty seven years of a diaspora who can't go home, forty seven years of forced job forty seven years of artists censored, forty seven years of rape and torture, forty seven years of family separated, of political prisoners, of executions, forty seven years of mother's grieving over graves, forty seven years of destroying our Iranian culture and heritage, forty seven years of joy taken away. Today is historic for Iranians. I never thought I would see a moment like this in my lifetime. Today hope feels louder than fear. Today is the beginning of, hopefully a new future for the people of Iran, one that is built on dignity, freedom, peace, and economic prosperity. The fight is far from over. There is so much work ahead, but today we allow ourselves to feel something many of us never thought was possible. Possibility. Today, let us bask in the joy of hope and release forty seven years of collective trauma and grief. To my family in Iran, I love you, stay strong. To the people of Iran, your resilience has never gone unnoticed. And to my grandmother who was imprisoned for four years and raped in nineteen eighty by the regime for being an artist.
Speaker 14: I wish you were here to witness this moment.
Speaker 13: Pollen to eton long live Iran.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Miriam Murtash. I hope I'm s saying that name right. I mean to put some respect on it, but God damn.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's Her videos are very very good.
Speaker 4: We actually I have about five content creators that I found that were They all speak very intelligently and very break it all down in the sense of like what actually has been happening, and like really explain every aspect they can from actually being or having family because they have all all of them have actually lived there at one point or have gone back and have family there and stuff like that. Yeah, so I felt like, you know, when we're talking about this subject, at least to show one or two people that are actually from this nation that have experienced this stuff and are still their families are is really important.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Wow.
Speaker 2: All right, So we're getting closer to the end of this episode. I did want to play this clip here. This is from Fox News, and they have a doctor Quanta Ahmad, who is from and she's a Muslim scholar and also from Iran, and she is going to talk about what this looks like in the greater scheme ramifications as far as this to Iran. Let's learn about this together, y'all.
Speaker 9: Yeah, as towards in Israel a Durian the last US strikes against Iran back in June. Muslim scholar doctor Kanta Ahmed joining us. Now, good morning, conta walk us through your thoughts on what we've witnessed in the last twenty four hours.
Speaker 15: This is the single most consequential event in the Middle East in the last forty seven years. It really is extraordinary, and we have to commend the valor of our troops and the incredible courage of the commander in chief.
Speaker 14: What we're seeing now is the.
Speaker 15: Incredible paranoia, recklessness and panic of the remnants of the Iranian regime.
Speaker 14: That's why you see them striking the entire region.
Speaker 15: It sees all the Gulf Allies, Saudi Arabia, the Emirates, it's the entire region as surrogates for US and Israeli interest and has turned them into new enemies.
Speaker 14: I think we're going to see more desperation.
Speaker 15: Imagine their fear and suspicion when these leaders gathered knowing a US strike.
Speaker 2: Okay, real quick, I did want to point this out. If you're not on watching this on Patreon, they have something on screen which I really think is important that we need to talk about the Iranian political, military and proxy leaders taken out. There's a list here and it goes all the way back to July of twenty twenty four, Hamas leader was killed in Iran. Right, that was a part of the pager situation that Israel did last year.
Speaker 3: Two years ago.
Speaker 2: Rather in September twenty twenty four, Hesblah leader Hassan Noasraala was killed. October twenty twenty four, Hamas leader Yaya Sinwar was killed. Talked about him on the show. As a matter of fact. December twenty twenty four, I ran back Syrian dictator Brashar Alisad was ousted and he's living in Russia now right May twenty twenty five, Hamas leader Mohammed Selwar was also killed. June of twenty twenty five, there was a big attack that took out four top dogs as far as Hamas was concerned. August twenty twenty five, damn it, what's that dude's name? I can't read it.
Speaker 5: I can't read it because I can't read it there.
Speaker 3: But then now.
Speaker 2: Today or as of yesterday, actually Iya Toola Kamani. So there's a long list of these top dog shtheads that we and not just America are homies have also been trying to take out for years and years. And I also think that what she said was critical. This is a Muslim scholar, she herself is Muslim, should be mentioned, and Iran basically sees anybody who is not them as their enemy. Now, keep in mind, Saudi Arabia is not like an ally of Israel, like they might have a working relationship. They're not homies and Iron just attack Saudie. You'll see what I'm saying here. They've lost their fucking monts.
Speaker 5: Well, I think that they believe that everybody is in.
Speaker 4: Bed with each other and they are the odd men out, that the redheaded stepchild.
Speaker 5: So they've been kicked to the curb, and so they feel some type of way. Well that's actually yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: But they did that to themselves, true.
Speaker 5: They did.
Speaker 4: I mean, they haven't been wonderful human beings, so you know they did to themselves anyways. But I guess maybe you know, paranoia, it makes people make reckless decisions really quickly, and by bombing all of your neighbors doesn't really help you out very much.
Speaker 3: So it doesn't. But anyway, all right, let's keep going.
Speaker 15: It's likely in a room they're too afraid to use cell phones, they're too afraid to use digital apps, and that cohorted them together so that you had this extraordinary result, including the elimination of the Supreme Leader. The United States has to continue to press and push and maintain this pressure.
Speaker 14: There's no reprieve right now.
Speaker 15: We will not see another supreme leader in the Iranian regime, and the West and the United States should say that.
Speaker 14: And we don't want to.
Speaker 15: Trade these archaic, repressive, tyrannical Islamist turbans for a bunch of radical Islamist generals.
Speaker 14: That's not what we're looking for.
Speaker 15: So we're going to see this incredibly intense effort from the IRGC, which is about two hundred thousand strong, and the besiege, the bullies, the security forces, which are probably between one and five million strong, though the regime claims they're five times bigger. But this is the end game for the Iranian count regym as we've known it.
Speaker 16: Let's show I'm going to show you some footage here. These are Iranians celebrating what's happening right now. Let me see if we can pull up that foot here for you. That's okay, we're trying to get We're trying to get that up here we go. So these are these are people here in the in the United States, around the world. These are obviously those who have fled Iran are excited to see something finally happening to this regime. What is happening in your view inside of the country. This is a giant country. I think a lot of people don't realize how huge it is.
Speaker 2: What did you just see an Iranian dude waving an Israeli flag?
Speaker 5: I did?
Speaker 3: I feel like that.
Speaker 4: It's not the first it's not the first time either. There's multiple pictures and videos of other people embedded in the parade or the walk and stuff where you'll see an Israeli flag get popped up to.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I don't even think it might be embedded. I actually am one to believe that that's accurate. That's not like a plant. I think that these people that should be a clear indication that these people are so over the Ayatola that they're like they're just down for the change.
Speaker 4: I don't know anyway, well, especially what's been happening though the last few months.
Speaker 5: Like I'm people are over it.
Speaker 4: I mean they're killing and raping and doing all this stuff to their normal citizens. I mean, you can't have anything, you can't have any kind of thoughts, or you can't speak out in any platform period.
Speaker 5: If you get caught, you disappear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So just saying let's keep.
Speaker 16: Going percentage in your opinion of the Iranian people living inside of Iran feel the way these Iranians who have left the country feel versus those who are still loyal to the regime.
Speaker 14: So yes, there is some, there is a relative minority.
Speaker 15: Iran is home to approximately ninety million people, right, It's the largest geographical country in the Middle East. Only Egypt has maybe a undred million population. So there will be a minority that are going to publicly mourn the Supreme leader and have already begun.
Speaker 14: Some of those rituals. But the majority have suffered so greatly.
Speaker 15: You and I Rachel covered the women life freedom protests when I was in Saudi Arabia watching that staggering, appalling brutality that would only increase. Here we are four years later. So many of the Iranian people, we have seen them even celebrating publicly. This is their moment, But there are many difficult days ahead in the coming weeks and months, and the United States has to stand firm with the people. We are with the Iranian people, we are not with their repressive tyrants.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Well, he said, it's your moment.
Speaker 16: You better stand up, be brave and take your country back and there's only so much that the Americans can do. They're doing a lot as it is. All right, Kata, appreciate your.
Speaker 2: I have to agree, honestly, and I understand that's the mainstream media, and I get all of that. Doctor uh, doctor Kunta Ahmad. I have to say, I don't disagree with anything that she said.
Speaker 3: And for the record, that.
Speaker 2: It's spelled qa inta, I'm not I'm not being I was a.
Speaker 4: I kind of like listened to it four times. I was like, am I hearing what I'm thinking I'm hearing?
Speaker 2: But it's a name, that is a name that's one of the most names. Actually, some might say, but without the point. I have to agree with the doctor here. She's actually an expert in this field. She covered the women led protests and that's accurate. Four years ago, there was brutality on these women for speaking, trying to have their voices be heard in public.
Speaker 5: Raven Oh my, I mean there is just that.
Speaker 4: Just a few months ago, maybe like half a year ago, that box and I think she was she's a mixed martial arts girl. She was brutally murdered because how dare she do mix mixed martial arts? That she'd been doing since she was like a teenager, early teen. And I mean that's the thing though, that people consistently don't want to talk about as a brutality against women and children that happen, and this it should be talked about, because the more people are like, it's okay, just you know, let let the extremists in Islam, just like, let them just be in our countries.
Speaker 3: No, that's theirs.
Speaker 5: The whole thing.
Speaker 4: About Texas wanting them to, letting them have that whole compound, Yeah, the whole city of them. No, I'm sorry, but no, they have their own they have their own country that they can go rule in and if people, if women.
Speaker 5: Want to be a part of that. I do not understand that ideology.
Speaker 4: But like, okay that if you're there by your own free will, then that's a different conversation. But if you're childbride being sold at eight years old, and this is all you've known, is this brutality and this kind of world, you know, that's not of their own free will, This is all they've ever known.
Speaker 3: I So I agree.
Speaker 5: I could go on a whole tirade about Muslims.
Speaker 2: Well, actually, this guy is going to do it for us here to wrap it up here, this guy who his name is ar three h I I don't know, as Aria Ari High.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so he is a he's a big content creator when it comes to he's an ex Muslim and he speaks out about a lot of different things.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he claims that he's a Persian Christian and so he is going to speak on some things. And again this this is not the cult of conspiracy saying it. This is this guy is saying it. We may or may not agree with some of the things that are being said, but this is this is his opinion that we will be.
Speaker 3: Playing at this time. You'll check it out. Umda, you have to.
Speaker 6: Listen to me.
Speaker 17: Have the perfect solution for y'all.
Speaker 6: If the Western countries and all the liberals don't open up their fucking eyes.
Speaker 17: What happened is in Australia can happen.
Speaker 6: Anywhere else, just like it's been happening in the past few decades, and y'all just want to ignore it and be like, it's not about Islam. It is about Islam. It's written in their scripture, in their Hediz and in Quran. Look at this. It's not me saying this. Is written. This is evidence. So if you want to argue, you have to be real knowledgeable, you have to be equipped with the right knowledge. Okay, so study this and let me tell you something. Islam destroyed the country that I was born in, Iran. Iran got destroyed by Muslims. But Shia Muslims, right, every single country surrounding Iran is not really doing good. Just look at them, Afghanistan because of Islam, Siria, Lebanon, Iraq, Yemen, Oman, how many more countries. Isn't it pretty obvious that, yes, Islam is not able to progress. Islam is not able to create a well maintained society.
Speaker 17: And don't tell me about you. You know you, ea is liberal? You know you?
Speaker 6: Is like it's going through a whole different route. So don't use them as an example. When Muslims took over. When Muhammad was taking over, Isam started from one city, Mecca. They went to a city named Yasrip. They renamed it to Medina after killing all the Jewish tribes. So when they follow a guy like Muhammad, who had all those vibes and who raped a six year old girnamed Ayishah, and who killed all these people, just because he wanted to expand. Obviously this is gonna happen right now, that his followers gonna go to different countries and kill innocent people because they want to.
Speaker 17: They think this is a jihad. Not all Muslims are bad people.
Speaker 6: I want to argue that eighty person of the Muslims are victims of a long term, systematic Islamic invasion in their countries. Syria was a Christian nation, Lebanon was a Christian nation, Egypt was a Christian nation, Parasa was Zoroastrian.
Speaker 17: They are all Muslims right now. They don't even know why they're Muslims.
Speaker 6: Did you know that cop to Christians us to mark their kids with a little cross after the muslim people took over, after the Islama's people took over because they used to kill Coptics, and Coptics they don't want their kids to forget that they're born.
Speaker 17: What's shin?
Speaker 6: The same thing will happen over here if you don't fucking open up your eyes. It's written in Courdana Adiz. I'm not making up anything. I have great Muslim friends. They don't even know what the Muslims they're drinking. They smoking stuff like this, so you're not full of Muslim just accept it, just leave it behind.
Speaker 17: But the solution to all of this.
Speaker 6: Close down all the Islamic centers everywhere, especially the United.
Speaker 17: States, because they don't want you, they hate you.
Speaker 6: So how can you have a center in a country that you hate them? Close them down, kick out all the most things. And I a told LEAs and wills related to them and all the Islam's people. And if you're Muslim you want to come over here, you have to write down that I'm leaving Islam behind legally done, Persian Christian here damn.
Speaker 4: So he goes on some he goes on some tirades, but he does actually bring a lot of interesting information as well.
Speaker 3: So he he does.
Speaker 2: And you could look at the nations that he mentioned that used to be Christian nations. And again I'm not I'm not pulling biases here because I have them to be Christian historically, you could look at how these countries are operating when they were Christian nations, and then you could look at what happened after they had their Islamic revolution. They were taken over by caliphates and buy these sultanates and all these things. Things went exponentially worse for them and have not gotten better since you do with that information, which you would like. But yeah, boy, your boy came with some fia on that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah so so in the video for those of you that can't see, he actually adds versus from the Koran. He adds about I don't know about twenty of them, twenty five of them, and some of them are just talking about he like, actually one of them is like slaying unbelievers wherever you find them talking about the the sees them and kill them wherever you find them as cute or crucify those who would war and Allah terrorize the hearts of non believers, make war on non believers near you. Allah loves those who make war in his cause. Prepare for war against non believers, cast terror in their hearts, strike their necks and cut off their fingers. And your captives are of war, are your sexual slaves. You're required to make war on the nations of non believers. Do not tolerate or befriend Jews or Christians like the list goes on and on and on.
Speaker 2: It's really crazy how many people want to talk about Christianity whenever we don't have any of that in our book. Now we're talking Old Testament. That's Jewish literature that applied to ours. Fine, like the Jews do hold on, hold on, hold on Christians only here New Testament were talking about love and our neighbors. We're talking about living peacefully among the people. That's our jam just throwing it out here.
Speaker 4: I mean one of them is Allah has given Muslims authority over all lands. It's talking about you know, you need to cut off the hands and feet and crucify all non believers. Like there's many examples throughout the Koran that state these things, and I.
Speaker 3: Just that's just a tough time.
Speaker 2: That's not even in their Deith, which is where the terrorists get their scripture from.
Speaker 3: That's the Quran's the like clean.
Speaker 5: Version there is. Well, I mean that's it.
Speaker 4: I mean, so you have obviously information in Judaism as well that says a lot of things about Guam and things like that. So you have a lot of different conversations between the two of them where everybody that is in them, you know, we need to kill.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, Chad, like there is only there is of God and not of God. We don't have these these genealogical things that matter anymore.
Speaker 5: About what about the Crusades though.
Speaker 3: The Crusades were to liberate Jerusalem from the Muslims, which is literally what we're talking about right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like what about you know, all the other people that they've killed in the name of Christianity. Hey, if you don't, if you don't turn into Christian then like we're just gonna kill you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Force conversions are not good. And I'm saying this much. That's not in our book.
Speaker 4: Yes, technically the Bible doesn't have anything about force conversions, sacrificing people, cutting people apart, sexual slaves that aren't Christians.
Speaker 2: So that's now if man takes these words and bastardizes them and flips them and uses them for his means, Jacob can't control that, right. The Bible is pretty much black and white on what we are and are not supposed to be about.
Speaker 4: So yeah, but I will say that when we're talking about this whole situation, I think this is just a type of the iceberg with what actually might happen. Now, is this going to be a full fledged war? I'm not sure. I don't really know what's going to come out of this. Because there's a lot of moving parts and it's going pretty quickly. So yeah, I guess we will see what happens and then in the coming days. But I mean, we're what in March and we've we're just having all sorts of shit.
Speaker 5: I think the next thing is going to be a pandemic before the summer.
Speaker 3: So speaking of actually, Raven, did we do we make a bingo?
Speaker 5: Did me? I need it? I need to actually fix it.
Speaker 4: But I think that we might have made a potential being go the Aatola getting killed.
Speaker 3: I think that might be a bingo.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I need to fix it because there's one spot that is actually for some reason that it's not it's not working quickly. But I will say that we potentially might have ourselves a bingo.
Speaker 3: Y'all.
Speaker 2: It's only March first, and the Cult of Conspiracy Bingo card might have already gotten a bingo.
Speaker 3: It's we're living in wild times, y'all.
Speaker 2: And I'll say this last year we didn't even come close again in to bingo.
Speaker 3: This year, we're two months in. We're getting better as we go, y'all. I'm just saying, Yeah.
Speaker 4: We have quite a we have quite a few things so far that's been going on. So we have the third temp on Trump. We have Latin Americas, we have Iran's leader gets got, we have Epstein is still live. We're counting this one. Let's see in we have Venezuela civil war.
Speaker 5: Is that happening?
Speaker 3: Not yet, but we'll look into that a little deeper for sure.
Speaker 4: Well, we'll see if Russia Ukraine ends, because technically, you know, it says March, so we'll see if that actually pops off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still Tony is the only one that I've been hearing say this on repeat.
Speaker 4: Tony be wilding right now. In the comments section this Tony said, long live the Islamic Republic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he says sorry to I was like, what I think that.
Speaker 2: He actually just like gets off on taking compositional stances.
Speaker 5: Love Tony. He's just out here being wild, so.
Speaker 3: I love him too. He's he's very knowledgeable, but my god, his hot takes very smart. Are they're they're hot?
Speaker 4: Well, it has been an episode, so we will see what transpires in the coming weeks.
Speaker 2: It's it's a wild time, y'all. And like I said, this was a turn and burn episode. I am sure by the end of the day on March second, we're recording this March first at nights. It's gonna be dropping in the next few hours, and I'm sure by the end of the day more shit's gonna happen that we're like, oh God, we gotta make an episode about it.
Speaker 3: I get it, I.
Speaker 2: Get it, But this was critical, This is important. So as we wrap this episode up, we want to hear from you and what you think about this. But I'm gonna give the shameless plugs as I always do. If you want to get your started in the buying and selling and trading with Golden Silver, boy and then go to link of the description below to cecsilver dot com and get your start today, especially what's going on right now. I just got a weird feeling that gold and silver prices are also about the skyrocket. Get it while it's still affordable. Coocsilver dot com link of the description below. If you're somebody likes to season your food like a grown up with some good flavefaw, then go to Flavors of the Forest right now and use a promo code cult at checkout and get your own garlic dust, Spicy garlic Dust, Lions Main Horse Radish. They got all the good things and stuff. This is not to be used during the cooking. This is to be used at the table. This is the a little extra garlic on the top side of it, and it's amazing. Use a promo code Cult at checkout. Cult get fifteen percent off your order. All orders over thirty dollars gets free shipping to your door. But, like I said, good Cult members, we want to hear from you. What do you think about the attacks that are going on? What do you think about the war? What do you think about the shooter in Texas? What do you think about the Aran launching rockets into all of their neighboring countries?
Speaker 3: Wild shit going on?
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you in the comments section best place to do so, Like I said, would be too please hit the five stars, hit the shares of like suscribe comments, Legal posty review shares with the defensive Family shares said.
Speaker 3: We're here's the deal.
Speaker 2: The more activity the algorithms across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted. More potential listeners who could that become potential cootmers like theres Steve, Fine, ladies and gentlemen why you're gonna go check out Minimistics job the show getting the same love respect over there at the five star views, and the positivity in the comments. Contact at the Cage to Night, especially this Wednesday Night, because you know we are going to be talking about some wartime thangs Wednesday night, nine pm Central linked to that in the description below, and we thank you for everybody.
Speaker 3: He's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: With all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Coats of Conspiracy and now I am the Cage to Night and there's one bad point, extremely final piece of information needs to do I just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 6: Light I'm sor