Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What? What's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Welcome everybody to the Headless Giant podcast. You know my co host Nick, and now we have a guest. We've got King from Channel kok Why don't you introduce yourself Nick, and then we'll go to you King.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, Nick, if you already don't know from the Occult Rejects, uh yeah. You find everything on shoot Mumble, YouTube and all major podcasts. And thank you again Headless always look forward to doing this and yeah, looking forward to King.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Go ahead, Kings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am King from Channel Koka. Look me up for any philosophical or esoteric film movie analysis. It's chum Kok on YouTube. I think traveling me on guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah. One thing I would like to just mention it real quick for people listening and they haven't seen it. I think we did it live, right. We did the Spider Symbolism live that is up. That is still up, so people want to go check that out. It's up right now with the audio will drop in a few weeks in regular rotation. But that Spider Symbolism series that King covered fucking fire, so go check that out.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that was a great episode. So tonight, let's get into the symbolism. I guess i'll go first. My symbol is Nepher, and it's a very common symbol used a lot in ancient Egyptian. Nepher is supposed to be the esophagus or the throat, so it's used in words like nefer, tit uh, neffer, hotep. All these other Neffer words that you've probably heard before come from this one, and it's kind of interesting. People thought it was a loot, but it's actually supposed to represent the throat, something about singing, and it means perfect, beautiful, done. It was also used in relationship to grain silos, so when there was no more grain in the silo and it was at the bottom floor, I said, Neffer, it's done perfect. So I don't know. I think it's kind of an interesting symbol because good and beautiful and perfect only happens when you're finished.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, when you're done with the product. Oh yeah, when you're done. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like that, So I thought that was a pretty cool symbol. Here it is with the higher glyphs. I'm not sure what this says, but they use that Neffer symbol over and over and over again. So it must have been really fucking good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was amazing talking about pizza or something like that circle, right, So that's the nice nice Uh if you could pull up wine that is the let me get my notes up here, that is the uh. Well could put algol the Bohemian demon star sigil, you know, trying to I guess, I mean, this thing's very old, so I mean just could be debatable. But supposedly the origins and historical path around the first millennium BCE Egyptians log al goals two point eight six day dimming cycle and the Cairo's Lucky Unlucky calendar, linking the blink to Horace's wrathful eye. The early Islamic Latin Middle Ages around the eleventh and twelfth century get Arabic astronomers called the star al Ghoul the ghoul interesting, and the astro mags group it with fourteen other power stars the Bohemian roots. It show up in the Piaka Tricks, which is around eleven to twelfth centuries supposedly, and it does show up in Where I Got It From around fifteen thirty one from Henrik Cornelius is Agrippa and He prints it out with the in the three book the Three Books of Occult Philosophy, and it does show up in the around seventeenth and nineteenth century Renaissance occultists and later astrologers treat alcohols the most malific star the blinking eye of Medusa, like my boy Headless was telling me earlier. And the twenty first century revival online talisman smith's and people casing for algols. Who what's that? Oh shit, all right, I didn't I had the notes up. I was like, Oh, what the fuck is that noise? I didn't see what was going on? Oh what was I saying?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But yeah. It's still is still used like today, anatomy of the sigils. You know, I'm just gonna go over this real quick. The Agrippin glyph, I think, is the one that I'm showing now, Supposedly the forked shaft, the spinal and column weapon of Perseus, also the path of the eclipsing binary as one star occludes the other. It's supposed to represent three terminal cycles is of Medusa, Jupiter, and Saturn. Algos ruling planets are the stars triple system system nature recognizing recognized by modern astronomy. So it's part of a triple system, and there's a trailing bar which is supposed to be the severed neck of Coudput without the body of Okes decapitation room. But yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sounds like a powerful star for curses.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah. Sometimes just real quick too, if you're using it like in you know, supposedly for rituals and stuff. The correspondency sometimes could be used with like Jupiter as Saturn, but it's the ritual purposes could be boldness and nobility, uh, bodily and vulnerability. It also helps the people would use it in a lot of amulets too, for protective reasonings. But so there you go.
Speaker 3: Looks like a badass key, that's what I thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which I find interesting if it's associated with you know, the head too, you know, so you either a meducer or Horace's eye. You know, there's a there's a key involved. I just find it interesting.
Speaker 3: I wonder what would happen if you drew that on your third eye.
Speaker 2: Don't have to try that tomorrow. Oh great fucking king diamond. H Yeah, that's it, thank you sir.
Speaker 3: That's pretty awesome though, I mean, you got that cycle in there. So if you are doing a curse, you you've got that time to you know, really intensify the energy in that in that sort of thing. If you're going by the Medusa's pyramid or something, you can there's a bunch of different numbers there.
Speaker 2: Oh in uh actually which passing though this month that uh alcohol Actually uranus is making a rare series of conjunctions with algol between July twenty twenty four, maybe twenty twenty five, So we already kind of like basically went through it. But I don't know, so it was gonna had maybe I had an influence on people going crazy the last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, also reminds me since the key part kind of has like three springs on it, kind of three prongs. I was online and someone had brought up the symbol of the pope staff when we got the new Pope, and of course the pope staffs has the three prongs on it, and there was you know, pe we're talking about all these esthoteric difference symbols that it looks like and whatnot, And what it made me think of was the honey deepper. And around the same time we have all this stuff happening with the bees of like, yeah, ally weird things happening with bees are at the same time as the pope, and then we have his staff kind of clean like a honeydepper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's when I when I used to do ritual work and I did my water and I would do the salt and water. I would dump the salt in the bowl and it would used to use that Catholic thing. It was like a bowl at the end with the continent there, and I would dump it in the bowl and spleech like that. It was like going around fucking, you know, doing all dramatic you know. But again that's almost like the honey the honey depper, I mean the same exact kind of look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I might be drinking June right now, which is fermented tea and honey.
Speaker 3: Nice catch a buzz, so that brings up something. So the honey symbolism is kind of interesting. It's also I believe this would be one of the keys in the Catholic flag, sort of like the key to Hell. It's the key to Heaven, key to Hell. You've got to have the two keys. And that was much more ancient, going back to Hecate and Hekkate has the two keys, and she's the key bearer. And I think there's a lot of crossover between the Catholic Church and Hecate, especially if they're doing goddess magic in there. Like what the site was devoted to originally was a Kaibli like goddess from the Etruscans before the Romans even got there. So the entire thing is built on top of this goddess worship, and that's one of the keys. And what's interesting is Medusa's relationship to seers and the oracle at Delphi, and the oracle at Delphi was very much related to the idea of honey because the Melisa were the priestesses there, and so the priestesses with this honey are the ones that would deliver the oracle. And if you look at the omfulst that they have there, the stone that represents the navel of the world, it's got this netting over top of it that makes it look like it's crawling with bees. So the Omfullest, or the navel of the world, the thing that unites Earth and Heaven, is coated with B symbolism. And you see the Mormons they've got the B symbolism too, So There's something really deep about the idea of this sort of prophetic honey either going to the underworld again almost immortality being invoked there as well.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I see in the comments Joey's was doing some wordplay and connected Medusa and then rearranging the lighters be seduced e A. But I would put the e a to be a like Ether. It would be like seducing mm.
Speaker 2: Or even like you.
Speaker 1: I love you have the Black Widows doing honey Potty and uh, that's why I would connect Medusa to like like a darker feminine you know, kind of like Suckerbis kind of of a thing as well. So it's interesting that how you could get honey Potty being seduction and Medusa and Ether all connected. Beer.
Speaker 2: Well, there's what's that stuck in the life an.
Speaker 3: Well, there's two myths around Medusa. What is that she was raped by Poside inside of Athena's temple and that is what caused Athena to want to relieve her of the burden of being human, so she turned her into a monster. That's where this gorgon comes from. And so you've also got the idea that maybe she was doing it willingly. Which is what made Athena mad and then turned her into Medusa. But this Medusa character was supposed to be down in Libya. I believe, so Percy has had to go all the way down to Africa to slay Medusa and bring her head back up to you know, Greece. So there's there's an interesting sort of a journey taking place there, and that that eye of al Goal representing Medusa, it's connected to so much other stuff. It's connected to addiction, it's it's connected to basically, you know, all of the worst traits. It's right there, turning you to stone. You know, all these different things that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Tie you down. So emails, I think I got a couple of questions. Oh I want to go through that.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. Yeah, I wonder if people never have questions that might be worth entertaining.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So it says I was born on the cusp of Pisces, which is water, and Aries, which is fire. I always feel like the water of my Pisce sign has put out my dreams and aspirations, my whole life of my Aris fire. I'll start to do something I'm really good at it, and then all of a sudden I'll stop. I'll feel like it has kept me from going anywhere. Can that be true? I also feel like I'm clairvoyant, but I just don't have it all down. I'm a bess. What do you suggest? Do we have some astrology doctors?
Speaker 2: I mean, I would say that's probably just life in general making you feel like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well I think, I think. I think it's interesting. I often and I'm not. I'm a you know novice that many master of nuts and mentality, but when it comes to astrology or any kind of zoodiical kind of mindset, I see it more as archetypal and alchemical. How you know, some people can connect and do some amazing work together. Some people are like oil and water. They just can't get along, they can't work together. And that also goes inwardly with how you interact with yourself. And so if you're trying, if you feel like part of you is trying to do something and another part of you is kind of at war with yourself, you know, you can always look at your the rest of your chart. I don't know if you know the rest of your chart or you've talked to an actual astrologer who knows their stuff, look at your other chart to see what your other alignments are, and you know, taking consideration of those elements, pretend like you're alchemists in your own mind kind of you can always do that. Something that I think this is good for men or women is have a stoic mindset of and I think that that's helped me a lot to separate the inn around the world. So I think that another part of it is to kind of understand that. And the last thing that will say on it is maybe if you're kind of at war with yourself and you can't get your your feet to you know, take that first step into whatever venture that you want to go go into find you know, maybe find a way to motivate yourself. Picture what you want, and then write down the first steps on how you how you would achieve that, and then do little by little like and need to do this to get this, this to get this, because that's that's in story writing. The guy who writes South Park Lea died an amazing video on how to write your story, and you need that to get from A to B. So maybe just write down, Okay, this is what I want, this is how I get it, and then just do it, don't think about it. That's the your's journey. Just jump, don't think about the jump. Just jump.
Speaker 2: It would be my screw the fear as in aries. But I'm on the cost of for tours, and I'll just I'm gonna put this. I'm gonna just be honest and put it in my own perspective. I guess try to put myself in. You know, I've been in this person's situation. I think before if I think about it a lot of times. For me, if I'm getting into something that I'm into passionate about but yet I can't finish it. For me, it is normally maybe I'm doing something I'm passionate about, but somehow it's in a constrained to somebody else's uh form. It would be just using Headless as an example that saying he does this. Let's say I told Headless I want to do this topic on the show for myself. I was gonna do a solo, and then he tells me how to do it. May I'd be what I envisioned in my head. So now I'm still doing what I like. But it's not you know, that could be it, Uh, there could be something else going on life that has me very upset and makes me think less than of myself, and I start thinking less than of myself and the work that I'm doing, and then I'll stop. So maybe certain things like that. Take a look at maybe other things in your life that might be upsetting you and see if that's sort of flowing into the things that you like doing.
Speaker 3: Very good advice. I think a lot of us get into that mindset. And if I was going to make any sort of suggestion, maybe try either chigong or tai chi. It's a great way to just slow things down. Having the fire and water signs together. I think that's a good recipe for steam. So maybe think about chilling out, you know, I don't know. I think there's a lot you could do with it, you know, I mean, look at your planetary signs preferably, and start to redecorate in the way that you want to see yourself, because how you see your living arrangement around you is how you eventually reflect on yourself. So always make sure that your environment is in the type of configuration that would be most conducive to what you're trying to accomplish. That's an amateur functui. If you want to get it deep into it, there's all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 2: I like that. You know, sometimes there's a deep reflection about what actually is going on and looking at it from an above view, you know, right, some self reflection can just help you. I love that.
Speaker 3: I love it. So let's go to you king, let's hear about some of your experiences.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, something that to start off with. Something that I don't really talk about much when it comes to these groups of esoteric thought and it's the cult, philosophy, spirituality, all this kind of friend stuff that circles I run around online, is that in my personal life is I was born with syllable polesy. And if you're unfamiliar with super polesy is it's essentially like a neological muscle quote disability, which I kind of disavow, kind of that word I usually refer to as a condition. The reason why I start off with this is I've had many spiritual and paranormal experiences in my life, and I feel like it's all negative to the fact that I have superlel polesy. So essentially, how civil posing in my case at least happened was at some point in the birthing process, I got more liquid, more water in my brain than the normal person, and so it it's on my right side. And so your right side of the brain controls the left side of your body. So my left side of my of my body, my muscles are always tense, and I have to put a lot of thought and effort into even moving them on their own. It's like like a poor connection. Like think of like during a storm and you're trying to talk on the phone doing a storm or something, and you just it is bad reception, but you can still kind of hear it. That's kind of how it is. Like I my right side has to really assist my left and through that I have from a very early age, I've had this diffinance in my physical body and my spirit because I have a lot of energy. I have a lot of things I want to physically do, and trying to get my body to do it or find ways to achieve it and kind of communicate and translate that into the physical it's always been really challenging for me. It's been an an extra opt in doing so. I have drawn inward from a very early age, and I think that drawing inward to myself and having the these hermit like moments in my life as made uh. I've been at the perfect catalyst to have these paranormal, uh spiritual experiences. For instance, when I was very very young, it was the first time I ever went hunting.
Speaker 3: UH.
Speaker 1: My one of my first friends from elementary school, UH, he was moved. He moved. I live in the kind of the heart of America in the in the Midwest region. Some of my my first friend, he moved from the East Coast to the Midwest beach region and his family bought a farm and I was staying over at his house and his dad and brother decided to go hunting in the morning. And it was the first time I had for hunting with anyone, and we took a It was me and my friend. This was like second or maybe third grade, and we had just had a BB gun and we was hunting small game like squirrels, rabbits, things like that. His dad and older brother was hunting bigger game and they had woods still on their farm property and we was just hunting on their property. And the reason I bring where they're from is these are people from the East Coast who you know, maybe wasn't familiar with the area or whatnot. They're kind of more city and they're getting used to country life, because you know, I wanted more of a simple, laid back life. And uh, when we get into the woods, my friend and I went one way and his dad and brother went the other way, and my friend had to be begun and I was following, uh, shortly behind him. And we had seen something moving and I think it was a rabbit. And we followed for a little while, and then at one point he's a bit ahead of me and he calls me over. He goes king, you need, you need, you need to come in and see this, and and I could tell in his voice like something was odd. And so I go over there expecting, you know, maybe the rabbit is doing something weird or something. But no way you see is there's these grouping of trees. In the shadow of one of the trees, there is a stereotypical Native American spirit, like full on Indian garbs and anything like what you would picture as in like Pocahontas or something night and he had some kind of spear stuck through him and it stuck through the tree and his.
Speaker 2: Eyes are glowing oh man.
Speaker 1: And it's kind of like if you ever seen the anime in Yasha how in Yasha is has the a arrows and he stuck to the tree. It was like that but a Native American spirit. And it freaked us out and we that's the fastest I've ever ran. And he ran all the way through the forest through his barn back into his uh, back his back door, which like withnaked, to his kitchen and where his mom was taking breakfast for all of us. Returned and we're like, we just saw this ghost. It's crazy. We were like freaking out, and his mom had to call his dad. His dad came back, and it was it was a pretty intense moment. And I still remember with that. I mean, it's it's such a vivid memory. And kind of end this story epilog to it is after we got older, we got into different classes in the middle school and high school, so we started getting other friend groups. We still talked, but we wasn't as clothes as what we was when we was kids. And when we graduated high school, I was just hanging out in the library and I saw him and we started just chatting up. Hey, you remember, you know all the stuff we did when we was kids, and I go, hey, yeah, you remember that time we went hunting and we saw that ghost, and me growing up since I had even more paranormal experiences after that and everything I had just you know, gone down the rabbit hole of researching all this stuff, and so I was open through these ideas. But as soon as I mentioned mentioned that shared experience we had, he freaked out and he was yeah, my dad went back like the next day and he didn't see anything, and so that was just our kid imaginations and like he was so apprehensive about it, like he did not want to talk about it whatsoever. He was this freaking yeah.
Speaker 2: So how many was that there was? Just it was two of yous, right or was it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just two of us.
Speaker 2: But there's still as well that like if two people saw the same ship. Well, when you said we, I was like, oh boy, that just made it interesting. Both of the sort said he both ran. I was like, oh wow, it's not just him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was crazy.
Speaker 2: Yes, there have.
Speaker 3: You looked into the area at all to see if there was uh tribes or some battles or something that went on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was civil war battles all over here. I have another friend who I still talked to this day, and we went to elementary school together as well, and he actually had and this is his experience is not mine, so I can't talk much about it, but he has shared with me that he has dreams till this day about Civil War battles and like giant wolverine wolves, like like giant wolf wolf figures and giant battles and all this kind of stuff. And when we was in the elementary school, one of the field trips that every grade has to go to is we have to go to where these were this in particular battle of this area was was fought and it says the creepy area. And but like in elementary school, they have every class go to it and walk around and share this history. So there is a lot of Civil War, you know, and in this area, you know, there was a lot especially during the Civil War there was this fact, you know, this expresially in this area, back and forth on what side we was going to fight on, whether it was with the Confederacy, you know, or the Union in all this and that. So it's a lot and up you know a lot of native tribes and Indian lords from this area as well as far as more specifically where his his farm was, which his family didn't live there anymore. I would I would have to get in contact with him, and I can't really remember exactly where his farm was located, so I would have to get back with him and figure out what the area. Look at it up on a map and try to figure that out.
Speaker 3: Well, it sounds like it could be ritualistic, so there might be mounds thereby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you have.
Speaker 3: A lot of mountains in your area?
Speaker 1: Ah, we have a lot of cave systems. We have a excessive amount of of cave systems of this area and mountains and forests. And it's uh, yeah, it's it's interesting about that. And another experience I've had growing up was I swear that and this is the only experience that that I had. That's what even younger than my other experience. I just heard, you guys, my first family home, I've swore that my the hallway at least was haunted. And of course this could just be a kid being afraid of the dark, you know, one could say that or whatever, but I feel like there was more to it. In my the first house that my parents had when I was growing up and my sister. My sister was just a baby at a time, and my bedroom was at the very end of the hall and I would have waking false awakening like dreams before I even knew what false awakening dreams and all this stuff kind of was. I was, like I said, I was super young at this point, where I would wake up and something would come out of the hallway into my bedroom, like some kind of Demarnic like thing and attack me. And then like I would have dreams, I would be like, I would like wake up and I would fall out of bed, and what I would think would be when of my parents come and grab me from the floor and put me back on my But wasn't my parents. There's something betraying to be my parents. I would even have these really weird dreams of my mom fixing as a dinner and she would have make a biscuit for everyone, and so we would sit. In my dream, we would my mom would sit down and put our plates in front of us, and then everyone would get a biscuit, and then she would have one actual biscuit and we would have to take turns in this dream. And of course, because it was my dream, it would always my turn and take that extra biscuit and set it at the start of the hallway. And again, I'm young. I don't know about things like offerings and things. So this is a pure dream with unh program stuff. And you know, it wasn't like I was watching horror movies.
Speaker 2: So on the young to get that idea from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And in my story, in my dream, I would always be super scared about it, and I would take this this extra biscuit and say that that started my hallway. And then for a second, nothing would happen, and I'll be like, well, I'm so hungry, I want to extra biscuit. Like nothing's happening, So then I would take the biscuit back and eat it. Then something would come out of the hallway and attack me. Uh. The last dream in the series of dreams that I will share with you is I had this Probably one of the craziest ones I had was I was it will be a dream of me setting on the couch and my baby's sister like on the other side of the couch, playing down when she was like still like a toddler kind of infant, and my dad would in my dream would have this brown blanket that we had when I was younger, and he would dreep it over his face and pretend like he was a ghost, and he would be like, oh, look, I'm a ghost. And then as he's doing this, I would look over, and I'm out of the hallway. Something that looked identical to my dad with that blanket over his head would walk out of the hallway and then say in between on the couch in between me and my sister, And in my dream, I was forced to look over at it, even though I knew it wasn't my dad with a blanket, because he was in front of me, and I would left up the blanket and I would see this demonic face. And I had all kinds of dreams like that involving this hallway, where like I would get up in the middle of the night and down the hallway and there would be like a and like little young child with like a bullhead in my sister's room, and they would come out of her room and charge and hit me in the chests and rain me up against the wall and all the and I was just terrified of this hallway, like as she like hysterically terrified of it.
Speaker 3: That's really interesting. Yeah, that that could definitely be associated with sort of picking up on a different frequency that's happening that other people aren't really catching on to.
Speaker 2: I remember when I was younger, you know, we my family believed that the house was one of my parents already did. So it wasn't like too hard to convince me. You know, my parents already believed. You know, I was like, all right, I'm not crazy for thinking this. They think it too, But I mean, definitely weird stuff happened. But you know, talking about the whole way, I just remember all of a sudden, it brought into like the whole fact that like I, my dad, and my mom all of us have seen like shadows, like we had the whole way between like the livery, like you'd come in the house, have like the fireplace, and then like the living room, and then they'd be like a bedroom, and then like a whole way another bedroom and then the kitchen. So in between like the living room and the kitchen, you could see like a shadow, like literally like somebody just walked down the fucking hallway. It was like all three of us have seen that. And there was one time where my mom thought the cap was rubbing against a leg for a minute and then look down to go like, you know, Petras say something that was like, nothing's there. She was like tough. So I have my mom told me these stories too, So I was all like this fucking the house is fucked up. As a kid, I was already you know, I was scared of the basement for sure. Now yeah, yeah, those one of those when you go up the stairs you're like running looking behind you. I was like a little kid, Yeah, keep it real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's interesting. I growing up, I was always very imaginative, and you know, I had imaginary friends and everything. I liked Betina like I was fighting ninja's. I was really into to think of the knitter turtles and stuff. So with pretin like I was fighting invisible ninjas and whatnot. And then I wanted to be like everyone else. And I saw the kids arounding maturing, and they wasn't out playing with their imaginations a lot. And so instead of just quitting, I had this weird ceremony. I did that. Thinking thinking back on it, I'm like, why did I do the ceremony as a kid? Uh? And essentially what it was is I had a goodbye party for all my imaginary friends. Would I imagine my house like full of my imaginary friends and we all highlight drinks and we was all I was saying goodbye to each and every one of them. And I walked around my house and I ended in my bedroom instead of just having them fade away, and imagined them being sucked into my forehead, which at this young age I didn't really know what third EyeT was and everything. I just wanted to keep them with me. And as I was growing up, instead of out orderly playing with imaginary friends, I would like put on headphones, listen to music, or just say in my room or pace or something that was kind of easy to do, and I would go inward and I will like imagine like a movie in my head where I would I would have you have like my I would usually referred him as Spencer. For some reason, I was called a Spencer, but it was my idellic version of myself that would be going on all these adventures and everything. I think that's why, UH storytelling had always been all these archetypes of things had always drawn to me because I had I've done ever since I was younger. I would get into these meditative space spaces, and like I was there, and even if I was setting down doing it and visualizing these adventures and everything, I would be rocking. And the more I would get into it, the harder I would like rock. And my family would always kind of tease me, like, oh, Chris, you're dissing your room, like rocking a lot, or you're pacing and stuff like this, And I would like imagining all these crazy scenarios and everything, and so I've I've always kind of drawn kind of that inward, and I think that's also part of it, because I've had this other experience back in twenty twenty one, I believe, So this is later in my adult life. Well, I had another false awakening dream, but I officer don't think it was a false awakening dream. I think it was masquerading as a false awakening dream because basically what happened was, I had this quote dream where I woke up immediately decided, Hey, I want to make some eggs, and I'm going to my end. I start making eggs. But then as I'm making eggs, I'm just like, wait a second, was there some people at my table in my dining room and I turned around and there were four drag aliens setting out my dining room table in this dream, and as soon as I turned around and see them, it goes white. And the next thing I remember is I'm in this dark room where I'm setting on this like metal chair, and there's other like ropes or chairs beside me, but it's dark, so I can't really see if there's other people or not. And in front of me there was like a like a projected screen from the light coming from behind me, and there was a human woman and she's projecting these scenes that looks something like something from the Sound of Music, where it's this same woman in these videos and pictures with children running through a field of butter flights, and she's trying to plead to us that it wasn't up to her that she had to take the children to see the butterflights, but she's hysterical about it. And right when that scene ends, it goes wide again. Then then I start to feel myself like I can start feeling my body and it's just like a white light, and but the white white is like piercing, like it could feel like kind of go through me. And I'm getting more and more senses of my physical body again, and I feel like I'm being lowered. And so what I think it was was at this moment because I've had out of body experiences kind of before, so I felt like it was kind of like a like a returning to my body that goes being lowered back into myself. And but I couldn't open my eyes. I knew this white light with like piercing almost like you have like at the dentist office or something. And then I wake back up and my my TV is on, which I hardly ever follow shit with my TV on, and I don't remember having my TV TV on prior to this, but you know how Netflix will like cycle it through art. And the cover art was for some Christmas thing that's called Alien Christmas, which has a clay mation of a gray alien dressed by Santa Claus and it's and I'm just like, what is this image? Why is it online TV? And then here's a crazy thing. When I wake up, I realize it's winter time. I'm pulled and I remember falling asleep with a hoodie on, so I I uncover my blanket and I realized my hoodie isn't on me, anymore. And the hoodie I was wearing is now folded up at the front of my bed inside out. And something that you know when I came back from my disability is when it comes to long sleeves, it's harder for me to put on because I can't really move my left hand, so my right side has to help my left arm get into long sleeves. And so it takes conscious, conscious effort for me to actually put on like long steadies and things. So it's not like something I could do half asleep or something like that.
Speaker 2: I really think about what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I have to have conscious thought about it. So yeah, And so around that time in my life, I was going through I guess what some may say a dark knight of the soul. I was in a highly emotional state, going through a lot of tourmoil in my life and everything at the moment, and so I had a lot of emotions I was trying to process, and I had things like that happening to me.
Speaker 3: I think you got incepted for a corporate espionage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's some wild stories. That's some wild dreams too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were saying something before this is shows like two or three stories ago that made me wonder about something with my self. I think you were talking about like maybe memories or childhood memories. Do you ever wonder if, like, have you ever had like childhood memories? I even guess for you had listen if you ever had like childhood memories that you look back and you're like, is that real? Or it's like or is that like is this gonna sound crazy? I don't know how to explain it? Or is that an idea that I had what was actually real? Like and that sounds crazy. But There's been times where I'll have like certain images or like memories flesh and I'll be like, is that actually real? Though? Like I remember that, but like I don't know it just like almost seems weird in a sense when you kind of look back at it. I don't know how to explain it.
Speaker 3: No, I get it.
Speaker 2: You questioned your memories, You're like, wait, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had it where I caught where I've talked to friends from my childhood or my sister and hey, remember that thing that happened while we were together, and they'd be like, I've never jne or anything like that, Like we've never been in that scenario. I'm like, I swear that that really happened.
Speaker 2: Like I've seen that happen people.
Speaker 1: Like why why don't you.
Speaker 2: I've seen that happen with people like no, dude, that never fucking happened.
Speaker 1: Don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's kind of funny for the other person, like wait what sure?
Speaker 1: No? And yeah, I actually had another in college. I had a friend and we would hang out play card games and tabletop games, and you know, we maybe parky on with of some cannabis or or or he had a hookah. Maybe you would you would have a little bit of his hookah. And it was one time where we was all his house and his house was definitely had some paranormal activity, like I would have step for him and all these crazy stuff would happen, voices, ghost cats, all kinds of goody stuff. But he also had a house spirit, a brownie that we all interacted with at some point. And this one night we was it was some of us guys and we was all hanging out playing this tabletop card game, fantasy game, and we're smoking a little bit and everything, and that we had the light on in his dining room where we was playing, but the rest of the lights in the house was off and it was getting dark upside, and his front front door was like the front door would open, but the screen was closed, and you could see the light beam swimming in from the street lamp outside. And so were all sitting there and his his house. His brownie liked nicotine like of course, he liked tobacco out, so he would always come around when the hukah was out and everything like we would always get some activity, and so, uh, we had the hookah out, we had some cannabis, so of course we had to alter scene consciousness. But we're all flow stick kind of playing this card game. And I just look over because my friends taking a long time on his turn, so and I look over and again I'm kind of buzzed, and I see on the floor his house spirit who is in the form of like a small child on his hands and knees, trying to bet like he's a cat. And my friend had a couple of cats, so maybe trying to tege themselves as a cat. But I could tell you it was like a solid black mask with a shadow. It wasn't like one of his cats neither of his hat was black to begin with, and it had these again, like shimmering eyes, and that's just that's just Brownie. Anyway, he was looking up at the hugah and so I know he wanted some tobacco. So I looked over to my friend, your house spirit Brownie wants someone of this tobacco, Like he's like, really he wants like he wants something. Yeah, And as soon as I acknowledged it and my friend looked over, we both he didn't see the black mass, but we both saw from the light being casted on the walls from outside, like like a like a shadow, like a spirit corner. Were like, yeah, he's.
Speaker 3: I I ironically believe that the anime mushi sheet is a lot more like reality. Did we give it credit for? Have you ever seen that one?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Oh it's fucking great. So there's this his uh the Japanese exorcist, right, but he has to get rid of these troublesome nature spirits that are attacking people in these different villages, and so like they'll they'll get an ear infection. And it's actually just one of these nature spirits that used to have a home there in that forest now is out of a place, and so it gets inside of their heads and it's like that's actually really close to reality, Like we're living in an area where we're not exactly sure what's going on, and you know, why things happen the way they do. There could be a lot of nature spirits involved, because you know, we take over their lands and the spirit you're talking about the brownie, I think mostly don't they don't they stick to like only houses, like they're kind of like a house spirit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, The whole idea of a brownie from folklore is they would and those different names from them, but I prefer brownies. I think that's to me, that's the name that kind of resonates the best. And a lot of them they would be kind of they wouldn't be like welcomed in or he invoked in, but once they made appearance, they would be like accepted, like you wouldn't want to like you wouldn't force them out, And Okay, well, I guess what I'm code existing with this thing now, And a lot of times it would be from some kind of if you might even kind have asked one to come into your home if he want a protector by putting some high bone or skull or mummified animal like a cat or something in your walls when you're building your home, or have some kind of something to kind of encourage it. And so if one bit show up, whether it was a gnome like entity, a fay like entity, or a ghost cat or something, whatever form it took for you, you would then kind of make a deal with that. You you wouldn't banish it out, and you would give a kind of offers, offerings like uh, tobacco or something, a lot of them, like the gnomes, like tobacco. And then you would even have these in gardens, like elemental spirits in your gardens as well. Some something run your property and h h. You would give it offering offerings, and then you would it would maintain your residence for you, where it would clean up your house for you, it would do some chores, It would protect it from any other spirits, kind of like how we was talking about on an Inspire symbol in the video how inspired to get rid of flies. It would be like this spirit is keeping away other spirits. It is how it would be described. So it would be like a protector of the home or like a like a treasure guardian, Like how we have these stories of like spirits guarding treasures.
Speaker 3: But there's a there's a show on Netflix called Hilda where she's traveling inside of this alternate dimension that exists behind these different pieces of furniture because she followed the brownie into that dimension.
Speaker 1: I love Hilda. It's such a good show. It's amazing. Yeah. Yeah, that show is so encoded. I love it. Yeah, that that's basically what it is.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Yeah. I think if people got to know the spirits around them a little bit better, they might find that they really are on sacred ground. One of the big problems I think that exists in our societies. We're always looking thousands of miles away for sacred land when you could be on it right now if you just paid a little bit more attention, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's I.
Speaker 1: Also think, uh, why water plays a part of it? Can you know? You have I think stories of where like phase and certain kind of ginger spirits can't cross water streams or whether it's above ground or on the ground. So that's where you get ideas of like lay lines and dragon lines or fairy lions or whatever you want to report to the mass.
Speaker 2: I think I've actually seen that before. Yeah, something with like a stream actually stopped like them from crossing. That's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And like I going back to my super poalsy, the fact that it has to do with excessive water in the brain or etcepch a liquid in the brain. I view it as almost like a like a fairy portal, like's if you know what a fairy portal is. It's like a little bit of a water on a mirror, and it's supposed to be like this ceremonial kind of thing. I kind of view it like that all well, like a well spring. So the point is, I think not only my solitude within myself and this distinance between my spirit and my body, but also the fact that the whole idea is extra liquid. And of course, if you're relating it to movies, think of movie like limitless lucy things like that. But I also think it's it's water and the spiritual properties of water it has to do with it. I also, you know, I've had, of course experiences where I've seen quote, sleep prowless demons and stuff, and they bought and you know how I got rid of them. I'm tired of this bullshit. I just want to go back to bed and just like roll back over and pretend like they're not Even then they got pissed off that I wasn't scared of them or anything like I would just like I don't want to sleep. I just rolled back over and ignored them, and they left me alone.
Speaker 3: The fear associated with the sleep paralysis demon is worse than anything you'll actually experience of reality. Yeah, and once you can beat that fear, that's actually a huge accomplishment. It's like the worst kind of panic you can imagine. But just take it easy because that's what they feed on. They feed on that expression through the fear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the experience our share that kind of started this whole thing, which that why I'm on the show that I shared with Nick that he was like, oh, you me, come on and share experiences with me? Is he? Nick asked me why I use in my symbol of symbolism for my channel, I use a lot of film reels, and he was asking me if I had a kind of mental fithical experiences with film rules or things like movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because like the logo I said, I use film reels in this in the logo. So when I saw yours, I was like, oh, okay, say.
Speaker 1: I haven't had anything with film rells. But I do consider the North Star my my angel from my channel. I really the North Star and as God's film reel, and it's kind of this funny, kind of symbolic thing that I do. But for my own experiences, I haven't had anything with real film reels. However, I didn't know. I did get a degree in film, and as I got more first in filming techniques and everything the tech aspects of film, even my my intro to photography class I took class that took a photography class, my instructor handed us our cameras and was like your light wizards, did this is your and these cameras on your wants? You're playing with what He was like, very like he was trying to be quirky because he was a fan of Word of the Rings and everything, so he wasn't trying to be like esoteric about it. He was just trying to be so cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean think I really ate too though, manipulate the luck.
Speaker 1: But he like, yeah. But as I went to my degree and started and getting more experiences working with cameras and bringing the director of things and everything, and that got me visualizing things from other perspectives and seeing where I want the cameras to be laid out and how uh A, your settings will tell your story and your your perspective matters. And once I started doing that, that helped me kind of learn how to uh into these like lucid dreaming states. And I had this dream want where it's it's quite morbids, so this is you don't notice that the stream is going to have some some kind of morbid tones to it. I had this dream where I was I wasn't myself, I was another child going to school and I was in like a like a high school, and I was in that group of friends and we would all go to this classroom and tune this like like a CRT TV, like like the old two box TV, right between these channels and try to get this certain channel where it was all fuzzy, and that certain fuzzy channel will give us. It was almost like power Rangers were like when we tune to that channel, we would like power up into like our hero versions and everything, and we would fight all these creatures and it would have. In my dream, it was like we were protecting this school from these entities that was coming through these channels and whatnot. If you were seeing the horror B movie Terror version, which I saw years later, it was kind of like terror vision. And in this stream, our school was was going to be attacked and it was by this coming force and it was represented by this storm, and this giant storm overtook our school and in the middle of the storm, it blew our windows of the school open, and we all have had a huddle and all my all my friends in this stream, we was all trying to like we had the remote and we were trying to tune to this channel so we could all power up and face this entity that was causing this storm. And we I looked outside and in the middle of all the this storm, this giant cylinder like black cylinder, like a silo thing like came down from the sky and like landed in front of this our skull like giant black cylinder. It's almost like a silo. This this black mass came down and I knew like that was whatever that was, that was what we was fighting. And then sadly, in my dream, before we could to to that channel. The thing wipe everyone out and I went to the last one standing, and so it all got calm, and I had to walk through the wreckage of the destruction of this scene, and it's I won't going through details as a quite graphic of a dream. I walked through the wreckage. There's water, there's destruction everywhere. But as the dream was going on, it's switching from a first person's perspective to a third person's perspective to it, and like it's going on, getting all these two cinematic angles and everything right, and then I feel the presence of whatever process coming and you know, I'm seeing like destruction and chaos and death just everywhere, and this force is coming up and I don't see what the physical appearance of this force is, by just fill it and my my dream body gets lifted up against the wall on my arm guard beside me. I'm getting push up and up, and they're like almost like a force stroke, like when dark Clader like force chokes someone. And that's when the these different perspective, these different camera angles starts going crazier and crazy and are searching back and forth, and that's when I can start just like my false awakening, alien pseudo induction kind of dream. There's a parallel between each two walk I can in this dream kind of like the other dream. I can start feeling my arms that are beside me, and the angles I'm getting our our uh my dream perspective angle. So I've seen like all the destruction and everything as my body scheam lifted up and I fell in my arms. And then I'm seeing the ceiling fan in my bedroom as if I'm starting to wake up, and the ceiling fan is like the other perspective. But then I'm getting a third perspective of me looking down at my sleeping body in my bed, like my actual physical body sleeping in my bed. So I'm getting my these dream perspectives, I'm getting my waking perspective, and I'm getting this out of body perspective all at the same time. And it wasn't like a picture and a picture where it's like all these different boxes. It was I was seeing everything at the same time, which is hard to explain. It wasn't like cross it wasn't like the things are stacked up on top of each other. It was just like I could see everything at the same time.
Speaker 3: How many optic nerves are there that connect to the brain.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Off the top of my head.
Speaker 2: I don't I actually believe it or not. I don't know. I know there's twelve cranial nerves and not the optic nerves is one of those, but fuck yeah I should know that. Actually, Yeah, there's there's ones that go up, yeah, into your brain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it would be interesting if that matched up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, how many?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do think. I I do think when you start going up your optic nerve for some reason, in my opinion, I do think that's why. So getting into different perspectives of sight in sense, it's like because it's I think possibly that's where the orphan idea might be coming up from. That's just my opinion. Yeah, which is very much like when you were explaining kind of like viewing things from different angles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was really it was really crazy, and yeah, it's all these experiences are quite weird. I don't always seek it out, they just it just naturally happens for me. One of the times I did kind of seek it out, though, was back in college. Me and my coach friend of mine went on a road trip to go see a concert, and we also stayed at an air andbnb and there was this quote haunted mansion or manor right next to our B and B were or like a few streets away, a few miles away from our MBNB that was also by the concert. Then you said, we went saw the concert, say that airbnb, and then we're gonna go to a few other places around this area. And also, uh, drive by this quote haunted manor where there was all this crazy like death and the stuff that was happening here, and it was all boarded up, which was probably bad for us to do because both of us had experiences growing up and so we both were all like open and pain those to attract all these kinds of crazy experiences, and so we're both like, let's just go seek it out this one time. But it was crazy. We adn't planned our airbnb to be connected to all this activity, but the airbnb we happened to say that was one of these cases, was the renovated old house. And we walked to the Airbnb and there was the buck on the tble to like you guld log where everyone was coming from. Right beside that book was this other book and it was this old diary of all these old women. And I guess when they end this. And there was a letter that said the story above this second book came from And I guess when they were renovating this house they found this book in this diary in the wall with all these pictures. And I guess this guy would get all these in like the like forties, would have all these women come to this house and he would pick photos of them, and this was like his diary. And then they found it in this house's wall and we're like, well, this is crazy. We're looking through it and we're talking about it and I look over and on the bed I see a figure just hanging out and I'm like, do you see this? This is there was a guy hanging around the bed right now. And my friend looks over and she's like what, Like it was? It was crazy? So like we wasn't We were seeking it out, but we wasn't seeking it. We didn't want our AAR and BN be connected to all the paranormal activity, but it ended up being connected to the paranormal activity.
Speaker 3: Awesome, dude. Well, I think we're writing about.
Speaker 2: One and eleven, so it's actually a longer show for this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they really about ye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 3: For sticking around with us, Thank you for coming king. Tell them where they can find you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can check me out Channel k okay on YouTube that's like the work channel and then space k Okay where I do. Our Our slogan is movies are the modern myth and we do estoteric film discussions.
Speaker 2: Definitely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely go subscribe to him and we will see you again next week. Thank you.