Speaker 1: A lot of chatter out there in the street skin. It's a lot of chotter out there. I'm just getting back into getting back into the routine. Yeah, there's a lot of chatter out there that I could become one of the next great Hawaiian shirt guys. Right, I'm hearing a lot of buzz out there. All I can do is get up and take it one shirt at a time. But today, describe the shirt mer or kt or Christina.
Speaker 2: Pink white flowers very bright for a Tuesday, the worst day of the week statistically, it is.
Speaker 1: It's a black shirt that's bright. How could have How could a Tuesday be worse than a Monday? Well, Monday, you're still getting back into it. Nobody ever says that Tuesdays no.
Speaker 2: One really works hard on Mondays. They push it off to Tuesday. Tuesdays you actually get some work done. Yeah, he's right, Tuesday is a big work day. Yeah, Monday too. You have Monday Night football for about three months out of the year.
Speaker 1: Today, all I'm saying is lookout because in the dead of the winter, how about a bunch of Hawaiian shirts. And now I'm gonna unleash them on You save that dough. What were you gonna say? Though. Segment is brought to you by Andrews American Pizza Kitchen. Oh my god. They're nominated for six awards and the Reader's Choice Awards Dallas Morning News we talked about this. They won the Reader's Choice for best Pizza in Town and Bennett is oh so delicious. They encourage you to show up and wear your Hawaiian shirts. They have five different styles of pizza they've mastered. You got to try the Dallas style with the butter crust. Damn girl, show me a butt Acruss. The bar is amazing, great beer on tap, excellent, excellent cocktails, great wine selection, and then they got badass pasta dishes. I love you Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen. I want to wrap my arms around you and inhale, you go see for yourself and tright there at Preston and Plano Parkway in Plano, it's Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: And now it's time for Sweet Day Up Day, featuring veteran news anchor kt F on tweet, Yeah Hero, the important.
Speaker 1: Stories he's currently tracking from around the world.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I do want to tease ahead fifteen minutes to let you know that zebra that's loose in Tennessee. I've done some reporting on that, and uh we'll get that in fifteen minutes. You don't want to miss it.
Speaker 1: Yep. By who am I to tell you what you want to do? Right? Yeah? I mean where are most people moving to in twenty twenty five?
Speaker 2: Huh, Kyle, Texas? The top five cities for move ins? I have them in Texas or and we're only doing this because you know, yeah, we have some local ties to this here.
Speaker 1: Is it by percentage or by actual volume? That face? Now will audit you on a story that you just found the headline up? Come on, Ernie, Okay, on Ernie, the Moving Trends reportsho. But it's across the whole US or just Texas, the US, Okay, the U A S. I'm gonna say number one is Solina, Texas, not Salina.
Speaker 2: But uh, you know if you want to consider Salina part of df WUL because I'll say Dallas for.
Speaker 1: War, it's on the list. We're going big, big metro. That's interesting. It's it's interesting, how vague what we're dealing with. We'll get there when we get there. I know number five is Dallas Forth where most people are moving. Yes, so okay, but.
Speaker 2: Risco Number one, two, three, and four are all in the same part of the map.
Speaker 1: I think it's like kind of uh, Dayton and places like that West people as Dayton, not Austin Houston. It's not Texas. Ohot, you said the same part of the map. No no, no, no, like the next four all the same part. Okay, Okay. I think one is Louisville. Well, it's not California, and it's not New York, and it's not Florida. It Florida. Ish. I bet a lot of people are going to Florida.
Speaker 2: Number one Myrtle Beacher, two Okla Florida, Three Raleigh, North Carolina. Four Greensville, South Carolina, the Carolinas in Florida despite their pinch it for hurricane danger and we're gonna have a big hurricane season, folks.
Speaker 1: That's kind of odd to me. Everyone's moving there. Does it give like numbers to support what they're saying, because I'm curious if it's actual volume. Want to do the study.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I don't think that's a long and I think it's more of a long form thing, and.
Speaker 1: We're having more hurricanes because no one will drive electric cars. That's the big problem, is that the electric vehicles kind of all suck. Aren't the whales causing a lot of these problems?
Speaker 2: Did the whales keep ending up on the beach? The top five move out cities? Where are people leaving California? California, Angels, New York, Los Angeles. One, San Diego to San Flancisco, the most beautiful, get out of.
Speaker 1: There fast enough, San Fran, San Fran. Number two, too lived up. Miami number three, it's too expensive. Miami's number three. They're leaving Miami because it's sinking. Yeah exactly. But they're also moving to places also sinking. But when they come here, they want to be clear that they're moving here because of the politics. They like to tell people. They like to tell people that. But that's say, if they get it worked out back there, I'd go back. But they get it worked out. What wait? Wait, they're making th C illegal. Hell, Okay, well there's your there's your stuff. Big wildlife report coming soon, man. I hope, I really hope that Dan Patrick saves us all from ourselves. Yeah, we need him. All right, there you have it. There's the weekly weekday update coming up next. A story has caught KT's attention. It involves a missing zebra and a town hall and that usually leads to KT getting audio. Don't go anywhere, that's coming up next