Speaker 1: All right, we continue on Fred Rogan, Rodney Pete.
Speaker 2: We're here early today and we need to be here early for Game one of the World Series.
Speaker 1: Local all day long.
Speaker 2: Yes, we are taking your calls at eight six six nine, eight seven, two five seventy and we will do that coming up later on in the hour Rodney. But now we bring on Jack Harris of the LA Times, and Jack, good morning to you.
Speaker 3: How are we doing?
Speaker 2: We're doing great? Jack, I mean, are you signed? This is your big day as well, it's Game one of the World Series. How are you feeling?
Speaker 3: I'm great. Just you know, we're we're making up for how short the last couple October's were with with this year's round. It's just kind of how I'm looking at it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jack, I mean absolutely, And you bring that up. Let's let's let's go back. I don't I don't want to believe it a point because everybody has done that. But I want to get your take on this year. Why this year was different. I mean we've we've talked about it probably at nauseum, right, Fred, about how different it was. Yeah, I'm having a fight to get into and to win the division this year as opposed to being fifteen games up going into September and cruising all the way in into it and another team having to fight and get hot and all that kind of stuff. This year was different because they had to fight all the way through. How do you see this year as they've made it all the way to the World Series?
Speaker 3: Now, Yeah, I think if you look at how they've played in the postseason, the two big differences are we're actually hitting and hitting really well, and not just the superstars, but really the entire lineup has been putting together quality at bats and stressing opponents and generating a lot of chances that they've capitalized on. And then they've gotten not great starting pitching, but at least a few good starts here or there to take some of the pressure out their bullpen. To be in a spot where they are leading in some of these games. Why that's been different, You know, sometimes just guys are playing better. It's kind of like the easy answer. I do think that it helped a lot that they didn't coast into the playoffs this year, that they had a lot of meaningful competitive games down the stretch to try to close out the division. I also think the fact that they had struggled so much the last couple of postseasons just kind of forced this team to enter this October with a different mindset, trying to play with more intensity, trying to spend more time together and create a tighter bond in the clubhouse. So there's a lot of different reasons that I think the on field product has looked as improved as it has in this postseason run. And that's a credit to, you know, I think first and foremost the players for recognizing they needed to be better in these playoffs and they needed to do things a little bit differently. And then to everybody else with the team, for you know, putting together a roster that, for all the problems it does still have, at least had enough depth and enough quality depth kind of compensate for some of that stuff and put them in a position where they could win a couple of rounds and get back to the World Series.
Speaker 1: All right, Yea, no way, Jack, hold on, Fred, No way, Jack.
Speaker 4: This is this is not about the players, not about anything else.
Speaker 1: This is this is Dave Roberts.
Speaker 4: Dave Roberts taught him how to hit in this postseason, because in the past postseason he got all the blame because players didn't hit or players didn't pitch, so you know, when they're doing it and got to the World Series, Dave roberts made him hit.
Speaker 1: He taught him how to hit during this time.
Speaker 3: That is kind of how it works. I mean, it is funny to think about, you know, two weeks ago, he was probably one loss away from potentially being fired or definitely that being a question going into the off season, and now he's lined up for you know, four wins away from maybe cementing himself as legitimately one of the most accomplished managers in the history of Major League Baseball and going into an off season where he's probably gonna end up getting a lucrative contract extension now. So it is funny how being how quickly thinks can change this time of year. But it is a big credit to Dave robertsu who a lot of people around the team have credited with keeping you know, the energy and the optimism up when things went wrong during the regular season when they had all the injuries they did, and then for helping foster a lot of this somaraderie and togetherness and edge and these other you know, cliche things that I think are having a real positive impact on the team's play in these playoffs.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to the roster. No Evan Phillips, graders, Vessio's back, Rojas is back. How much of a loss is Evan Phillips.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's a big one because if you look at how they had been using the bullpen, especially in that last round, it was pretty clear that Blake trying it and Evan Phillips were the two guys they trusted most, and in this kind of series, would have been the two guys that they would have tried to match up against the top of that Yankees lineup. Without that, they're going to have to lean on other guys. It's going to require Michael Kopek to be a little more consistent with his command that he has been. It's going to require Alex Vezio to probably get some some matchups with Juan Soto and succeed there. So it's a big loss for a team that, as we've talked about all October, has really had to lean on the depth and the strength of its bullpen to get to where it is now. So, uh, it's it's not an ideal situation for the Dodgers. It's something that popped up in Game six. There was some smoke there about why he didn't pitch more than one inning and that that Pennant clinching win. You know, he said yesterday, guy, he wasn't worried about his World Series roster availability. But it seems like the gamesmanship for this series has has started early with some of the smoke screens they set around, you know, his status and his availability for the series. And yeah, not not having him is going to be a big glove.
Speaker 4: Obviously. Yeah, this is two star studded teams. They've got big bats and big arms and and this is.
Speaker 1: What everybody really wanted.
Speaker 4: And at the end of the day, and and and Fred, you know, and I chopped this up a little bit earlier about you know, the two best teams in baseball, and he mentioned the padres as as being, you know, the second best team. And once the Dodgers got past them and they were edited to the World Series. But if you look at it just American League and National League, the two best teams are playing in the World Series, which is to me, it's it's it's great that it worked out that way. As you look at this Yankee team and the Dodgers have to face them.
Speaker 1: Who who would.
Speaker 4: Be the top guy they need the neutralize or to control or to watch out for. Uh, you know, I know they got the big names and everybody else. But in terms of the Yankees, because Aaron Judge has not really gotten going yet, who concerns you the most from the Yankees lineup?
Speaker 3: I mean, I think it's the Wan Soto matchup that's the toughest. He's been putting together their best at bats in that lineup. He's a left handed hitter, which adds another layer of difficulty to try to pitch to him and figure out, you know, who makes the most sense to pitch to him. And you know, he's for as good of a regular season as Aaron Judge had, and you know, by some metrics, it was even more productive than the year show Hey Otani had. I look at Wan Soto as a guy who is like the superstar version of Key k Hernandez in some ways where he takes his already you know, elite level of play and raises it even more this time of the year. He obviously hit the big home run in the ALCS to help the Yankees win that series. And win that Pennant. And when I look at at the most difficult matchups for the Dodgers to have to navigate in this World Series, it's going to be how do we try to limit him, how do we pitch to him, and how do we make sure that he's not generating rallies for New York at the top of their batting order.
Speaker 1: Uh okay, So Mickey Rojas is back.
Speaker 2: Now, when we look at the lineup, does Rojas start or does he come off the band?
Speaker 3: In your opinion, I think some of that will depend on just how healthy he is. I think you know that the options you have are you could go back to basically what you did in the NLVS when he was playing, which was having him a shortstop and having Tommy Edmund in center. If you do that, though, you might not have Key Ky Hernandez in the lineup and you might not have Andy Paez in the lineup. So I think they're going to have to weigh some of that. I wouldn't be surprised if he just starts coming off the bench, given how well you know the lineup was still producing even without him in the way that guys like ke K Hernandez and Andy Paez and even Chris Taylor at times, you know, we're able to generate some sparks offensively. He is a better bat, and I think you know, when it came to the roster, it really came down to him or Kevin Kiermeyer. And well, Kevin Kiermeyer serves a pretty important albeit limited role as a defensive replacement late in games in center field. Miguel Rojas gives you a better batch, a better bat at the very least coming off the bench, which is why I think, you know, even if he's not one hundred percent, even if he isn't in the starting lineup every single game, it still made sense to put him on the roster, give you some more options and give you somebody you can turn to at important spots to try to get a hit or or lay down a bun or whatever else it might be.
Speaker 4: Uh that that being said, as they chef around this roster doesn't then keyk got to be in there. Then he got to be in there every game and playing the whole game. Because of what he's been able to do in the postseason, whether it's playing second base, whether it's playing third, or he's got to play center field. Don't you got to find a way to make sure Key K's in that lineup to start with and to finish with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so. I think his play is this postseason has warranted it. I think that's how the Dodgers have kind of been looking at it is. You know, they signed this guy to be an impact player for them at this point of the year. He has been so far, and I'd be surprised if if you see his role uster changed very much from what it has been the last round and a half now, just given you know how meaningful he's been having in the lineup every game, producing some of the moments he has, bringing some of the energy he has. So I would still expect him in there most, if not all, the games in the series, especially if he keeps hitting. And it's a good problem for the Dodgers to have where they have a lot of guys that they trust and think can put together quality ads and then it just comes down to, you know, who they think is hot and which matchups they think make the most sense.
Speaker 1: All right, Jack, that's great.
Speaker 2: I think you've answered all the questions for us, because we had many.
Speaker 4: All right, Yeah, I got one I got another one, Jack, What do you think that this series, given that the excitement of it, Obviously Yankees Dodgers iconic franchise is probably in all of sports, in the top the top two of probably for work in all of sports. If you're talking about you know, cowboys in the mix a little bit, they're both these friends and top two.
Speaker 1: Do you think this one lives will live up to the hype?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the intrigue of the games will Just watching Aaron Judge and shohe Otani and Juan Soto and Moviie Betts and all the other star players that are going to be on the field this week. Just the matchups alone and seeing how they navigate those situations, I think is going to be really interesting and fascinating and lend itself to some memorable moments. Whether we get more dramatic games than the Dodgers have been playing in the first couple of rounds, I think is a question. And you know, in their ideal world, they're going to hope not because that means that a bullpen's blowing something late or something like that. So I'm not sure if we're going to get a ton of flow slate dramatic moments. But I do think, you know, just the star power that's in the series and the stress that those kind of players put on the opposing team is going to lead to a lot of interesting moments and decisions, and yeah, we're lucky, maybe some some big late game hits too.
Speaker 2: All right, Jack, we appreciate you jumping on. Thank you so much for your time. We'll see out of the stadium later.
Speaker 3: All right, thanks guys.
Speaker 2: All right, there goes Jack Harris at the Times Rodney. So for two hours and twenty four minutes, I've been telling people we're going to take calls.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know, I know, I know. All right, so we got a lot to say.
Speaker 4: We've been long winded a little bit of this show because we're so excited. We got up at four o'clock this morning getting ready for this show because we knew we were going to be on in the morning and it's Game one of the World Series, so understandable, Fred, But we are ready.
Speaker 1: Now take your calls.
Speaker 2: It's like six ninety seven, two seventy Okay, the phone lines are officially open, and we mean they're open this time. How are you feeling about tonight? What thoughts do you have Paul? Now here we go.
Speaker 1: Let's go, uh huh, there it is, there it is. Let's go.
Speaker 4: On a Friday morning coming as you Rode defeat Fred Rogan, getting ready for Game one of the World Series. Yankees in town. The faces are Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Let's go. All right.
Speaker 2: As a promise, we've opened the phone lines. We teased it for two and a half hours, but the phone lines are now open at eighty six six nine, eighty seven two five seventy. All right, how are you feeling as we start the World Series? Vincent Brea? And by the way, we want to get everybody on, so please don't give us your life story. We appreciate your calling being a part of it, and also it's great talking to you, and we're doing well. Let's try to get everybody on. All right, Vincent Brea, go ahead.
Speaker 5: I just had a small question for you guys. You know, growing up a baseball fan, these two pitchers are obviously they're from this local area. One grew up a Yankee. One group of Dodgers. How do you guys think their emotions are going to play in for tonight's Game one start? That's that's That's that's my question I.
Speaker 6: Have for you guys.
Speaker 5: Man, go Dodgers, Let's win this way?
Speaker 4: Do go?
Speaker 1: Evince? Good call? Oh okay, all right? Uh? How do I feel the emotions will play? Well? They're pros. Are they going to be nervous? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are they going to be excited? Absolutely? Both have pitched in big games. Garrett Cole I think, has pitched in bigger games than Jack Flaherty. But Rodney, you is a guy that have played, you know, in giant games. What what are those emotions like? All right, we're having some trouble getting Rodney. Uh, so we'll get him rehooked up. And yeah, I think I think it'll play into it. I really do. But I think once the game gets started, I think they're gonna be just fine. Let's go John and the OC. John, thanks for holding go ahead?
Speaker 7: Morning morning? Hey yeah man, first a long time.
Speaker 8: Uh you know what, this matchup in general is gonna be great for baseball. Got a bunch of stars, got East closed versus West Coast. And to be honest with you, man, I'm Cornor the English fan, but I want.
Speaker 7: To see show.
Speaker 8: Hey way, I want him to speak it to Artie and uh I'm jealous of your guys organization. You got the best of the best with top brass, so.
Speaker 9: I root for the Dodgers.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 8: I don't see you guys as uh as a robbery. I see this as a friendly, friendly rivalry through the season. But uh, man, just go just go beat them Yanks.
Speaker 7: Man, I'm looking for you guys.
Speaker 1: Let's go baby, all right? Nice from an Angel fan. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I wanted to.
Speaker 4: I wanted to know how he felt, you know, as an Angel fan, he's rooting for the Dodgers, want to see it go well, but it's got to be deep down inside that he's got to be killing him. Old Tony's doing this for the Dodgers.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, absolutely as well. It should as well, it should kill him all right. Listening on the up in Knoxville, Tennessee, Jesse, thank you for holding go ahead.
Speaker 7: Great. I'm talking to Fred and Rodney with a Day with a Day. Yeah, hey, hey guys, no large story, but Fred, I want to tell you probably talked to like kind of one hundred people a day and he may not remember, but I called a little while back and was telling you about how my Dodger fandom began in the womb with my mother and how she passed the Dodgers to me. Well, that's interesting, yes, yes, you know it did. And we talked about how as I came through the birth canal as I was crying, I was screaming, and I bleave Dodger.
Speaker 10: Blue m wow.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, yeah, yeah, indeed, Hey, that was actually fred But the long story short, guys, I just want to tell you my mother passed to day before yesterday. And yeah, hey, man, yeah, I had the best mom in the world. She is with us. She's not only with me, she's with Freddie, She's with Mookie. She would show hey, she would dock all the pails of energy in the world. Respect for the Yankees. But I'm sorry, we're taking these guys market.
Speaker 2: Down, all right, And that's the way your mom would want it.
Speaker 1: Jesse. Hey, we're really sorry.
Speaker 7: Right, Hey, it's okay, Freddie, it's all good man, it's happy, all right, all.
Speaker 2: Right, thanks Jesse, appreciate it. Let's go Alan West Covina, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Al.
Speaker 11: Yo, Fred that is the way to do it. I was having the morning I put on five seventy and I heard you leading this show in spirit the way you did finally, Dude. I know you're the host man, and I know mister Pete is the leader in spirit, but dude, took you took that suck. You took it, and you're leading this the way.
Speaker 6: You did that last segment.
Speaker 11: Dude, whoa you gotta going.
Speaker 6: Well to go Freddy, everyone, Dude, that's the way to do it. Finally, you gotta go in and this is the way to got it going, dude.
Speaker 1: Way to go. Positivity, fred that's what it is. All. Appreciate that. So you're looking forward to tonight? Right?
Speaker 7: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 11: I'm sorry, go ahead, No, you're.
Speaker 1: Looking forward to tonight? Al right?
Speaker 11: Yeah, now I am. I woke up, like, you know, looking forward to the parties, and I was like, oh shoot, mister Rogan just reminded me there's a world say tonight all right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Al yeah, thank you thanks for that. Al That's right. You know what, I'm nothing if I'm not positive you're that guy. I am that guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know what, he probably heard my PSA to the fans. That's what he probably heard, Roddy. Yeah, fir up, get there early, get be loud, be loud.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he came in right then, when he before he had his coffee and he's like Fred Rogan is on one right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you can go back and you know, if you need some motivation as a fan, just go back and listen to the podcast. I think it was at the end of hour two, the inspirational speech to fans. All right, Randy and Riverside, come on, Randy, what's up?
Speaker 7: Hey? I think the Dodge just go big tonight. Of Tony's got a hit.
Speaker 12: He hasn't really shown a whole lot up to this point, just to be a good leadof hitter, and I think the Dodger has been big tonight. And Fred, I have to agree with everything you said earlier when you gave your PSA, But if I get a chance to be on TV, I'm gonna be on TV and I'm gonna yell.
Speaker 1: That's fine. You should you should. You should be yelling whether you're on TV or not. Randy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was yelling yesterday.
Speaker 9: Fred didn't win nothing, but I was yelling, Randy.
Speaker 2: A lot of people were yelling yesterday. All right, man, have fun tonight, Thanks so much. I'll let's go Caroline and Malibu. Caroline, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: I just want to tell you.
Speaker 13: I during the whole postseason, I turn off the sound on television and I listened to Rick Monday and Steve Nelson. Steve Nelson has been absolutely magnificent.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: He's not a radio guy, and there's an art to do in radio, and I think he is really adjusted quite nicely, and he is doing a very good job.
Speaker 13: He is amazing. I mean, he stands here and he says, okay, Jack Blurry's up there, he points as Towy wiggles his glove. He's just fabulous, all right. And I know there's an art to the radio stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very different.
Speaker 13: I just I hope when they play Game three in New York that that Pantone group marches into Yankee Stadium the same way they did in June.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't surprise me talking about wouldn't surprise me. Thanks, Caroline, really appreciate it. Let's go ed.
Speaker 14: Go ahead, Rogan and Rodney, thank you so much for taking my call. All very excited for tonight. I think the difference maker is gonna be keyk Hernandez. I love Nikki Rojas, but I really think that Kik is gonna be the difference maker Let's go Dodgers, Dodgers and six.
Speaker 1: Let's go love it right, thanks that he feels the same way you do. Fred, Dodgers and six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I said Dodgers in six, worst case worst case Dodgers in shuh, Eric, and you kaipa, Eric, go ahead?
Speaker 9: Hey, guys, how you doing. I love the build up. It feels like the week before Super Bowl. I'm excited. I got plans. I'm gonna go buy some nachos at Stager Brothers today. And also, right, I hope you and Bass can make up. That guy's a bully. You're too nice. You got to bully the bullies, man. That's all I gotta say.
Speaker 2: Thank you, all right, Eric, thanks for the call. Real really appreciate it. Let's go Jason in the City of Orange.
Speaker 9: Jason, go ahead, gentlemen, I got three words for you. Yuck the thanks.
Speaker 2: That's it, all right, Okay, all right, well that pretty much something probably Yeah.
Speaker 1: Russell and Huntington Beach go ahead, Russell.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I just want to.
Speaker 10: Say, as fans, you know, we we care about this team so much, and whether you're watching at home, just stay positive.
Speaker 11: I'm actually going to the game tonight with my daughter.
Speaker 10: And I'm hoping for a little bit of luck because my father was actually at Game one of eighty eight and he actually stayed the.
Speaker 11: Whole game, not like everyone says. And uh, I was just hoping for the magic. And I love this team. I love A five seventy. And thanks for being there and giving us all this great content.
Speaker 2: All right, Russell, have the best time tonight. Man, enjoy with your daughter. You know, I've always said life is full of moments. Moments create memories and memories or what we carry with us. And if you can spend a game like World Series Game one was someone you care if you're at that stadium, I will assure you I don't care how old you are now. Flash forward thirty years and you'll still be talking about it. Absolutely, you will still remember that you were there. And I've told the story of how the Kings won the Cup. And I was sitting with my family and I had to go upstairs and start getting ready for the postgame show on Channel four, and then my wife and my son are hugging each other. They still talk about that moment. They still talk about that moment, and they get it twice.
Speaker 4: You know, it's crazy about that moment, your wife and your son were hugging each other, but I would probably bet the ranch that they were hugging strangers at that moment as well. Outside of hugging, you know, immediate family, because that's a bond that you get in the stands. Yep, when your team is doing well or your team wins it, you're high five and and you're hugging fans that you don't even know and people that you don't even know, because there's a common bond in that stadium.
Speaker 1: So make them feel it. Players.
Speaker 4: As a player, I'm telling you, we feel it. We feel the energy from the crowd.
Speaker 1: We really do. We really do.
Speaker 4: It picks us up when we're down, It keeps us going when we're high. So uh, don't don't underestimate what you can do as a fan by being loud and being encouraging.
Speaker 2: I'll just take one more and do we have a choice. It is Game one of the World Series, So let's welcome Mitch on there he is, Hello.
Speaker 11: Mitch, Hi, Fred Ronnie, how are we doing well?
Speaker 10: Five?
Speaker 8: I hope it was Walker.
Speaker 7: I don't like this.
Speaker 9: Uh uh this bullpay by committee get three stars.
Speaker 3: Someone have to just not get so much rest. You got the whole ones at the rest of the.
Speaker 1: Mitch just not a bullpenk game tonight, Mitch, Mitch.
Speaker 8: But any of them we got because Yamato Flori Floris going tonight and then Walker.
Speaker 3: I guess game three right, right, So I just.
Speaker 11: Hope we can do it at five.
Speaker 5: I wish they give put uh Fernando in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 9: I mean, look at the complete games he had. They don't have complete games in one season by old pitchers in all the thirty teams, right, So that's what I say, Go Dodges and go a USC Ronnie, especially at both games.
Speaker 1: Make it go Dodges, all right, God, there it is. Mitch.
Speaker 2: Can't complain we didn't put him on. Yeah, well barely barely. He made it sure, there was twice. I went for the button twice, but I let him go when he got to USC.
Speaker 1: You'd let him go.
Speaker 2: No, that's where he was going to take him out. But then I let him finish. It is a moment everybody will be waiting for throughout the south Land, that jolt, that burst of inspiration that will get the Dodgers over the top to now, Yeah, Vick will have the Haiku, next.
Speaker 1: Batter up. Hello, Yeah, it's a beautiful day for a ball game. It's that time.
Speaker 4: Rodney p fred Rogan Hey coming up on noon, early start because it's.
Speaker 1: Game one, Yankees, Dodge, Let's go call Freddy. Bring him on.
Speaker 2: Before we get out of here. This man will set the tone not only for the weekend, but for the entire series. We must bring on very quickly. Vic the brick with the daily high coup. Vic, we're starting a little earlier and finishing a little earlier today, but we've got to get the high coup in. So I guess good afternoon.
Speaker 15: Dodger's fast. Not feeling you, fellas you've asked me how I feel about this incredible World Series matchup Dodgers Yankees.
Speaker 1: Actually we didn't even ask, Nobody asked. You just came on.
Speaker 15: I feel good, okay, all right, yeah.
Speaker 1: I know that I would. And what we all do so good? We got you Dodges. I feel good. Stop Vic, Vic.
Speaker 2: Do you have a James Brown doll and you pulled the string and it said I feel good?
Speaker 1: Exactly? Fred, Vic, you're pulling a string on a doll.
Speaker 4: The fact that you have a James Brown dog, Vic, that just puts you in a whole different era for me.
Speaker 1: I could put you in a whole new light. It puts you in a whole new stratosphere for me. Vic, and I love it and I'm digging it, Vicky.
Speaker 2: No, that's great, except nobody could figure out what that was. Pull pull the string again, Vic.
Speaker 15: It's the James Brown figurine, all right, pull it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we can't really even hear that. I feel good. I didn't know what that wast cow so good. We got the Yankees right where we want a baby here at Chavez Ravid how.
Speaker 15: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Big has A Donnelly pulled the string they kept calling beautiful.
Speaker 15: As it all leads to the source, Fread.
Speaker 1: Is this from the ancient ones? Oh, it's from the source, Fred, Well, it's.
Speaker 15: From the zen archer, our Kenso. We've been writing our Kenso for weeks and he has been totally.
Speaker 1: Spot on, right on in the groove.
Speaker 15: Zen bo Zen Arrow.
Speaker 1: Vic, you have nothing else to say before we get to the source.
Speaker 15: I am in countdown to the Colossus mode. We have been talking about this great series so many nuances. I just want to talk about for a moment, Otani Sohn versus judge. We've talked about the nuances, We've talked about base running, We've talked about the bullpen.
Speaker 1: It really is is a.
Speaker 15: Very bitter blow to lose Evan Phillips. But you know Vessia is back, Bazooka is back. Yes, our bullpenals are strength. The Yankee bullpenner shlock. So bottom line is shlock. It's still our strength. Shumonga series from Olti Son.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you gonna go off? Huh? Going off?
Speaker 15: M VP will be Freddy Freeman. We all forget Freddy Hymen's back in the mix. Freddy Freeman your m VP.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, and we will.
Speaker 15: Talk local angles. You know Flowery and gee Cole. Freddy's was born in found in Valley, Westminster, Orange, Anaheim. I mean Freddy Freeman is as as la as.
Speaker 1: It gets if you live in Orange County.
Speaker 15: I'm going with Freddy Man as the MVP. So inspirational man playing through the ankle.
Speaker 1: Now let's get to the source. The hikoup friend is this embellished Freddy fred Don't you ask that man that.
Speaker 15: It goes something like this big in the dojo? Aim for truth at home, Aim for harmony at work, Aim for progress among friends, Aim for trust in the world, Aim for sincerity at Chevez Ravine Dodgers, Aim for the championship ring Joe Netsu Posseonic Chorus a Dodgers.
Speaker 1: In seven and feeling you. Yeah, there it is, and there it is.
Speaker 4: Aim for tranquility, Aim for this, same for that Ravine, Vick.
Speaker 1: Vicky.
Speaker 2: Big love it, Ronnie, thanks for coming in early. Really appreciate it. Kevin, good job, doesn't hurt getting up and getting done by noon. Now and get ready for the game. Let's do it all right, Rodney, you have a terrific weekend. And hope I don't talk on Monday. Dodgers up two, oh yes, sir,