Speaker 1: It's Night Side with Dan Ray. I'm telling you Bzy Boston's Meat Radio.
Speaker 2: All right, before we get to my guest, Dave Paleologus, the Magnificent Poster, If you will, I got an email just about an hour ago from a gentleman who tells me, and I believe he's telling me the truth because I talked with him during the newscast that his mom and dad were married seventy one years ago today, unbelievable. June eleventh, nineteen fifty four, they are celebrating their seventy first wedding anniversary tonight. William also known as Bill, and his lovely wife Lorraine with one R. It's the way she likes to introduce herself. Lorraine with one R have had seventy one years of marital bliss. I'm telling you that has to be a record, and I just wanted to congratulate them all through the fifties, sixties, seventies, eighties, nineties, in what they call the twenty two thousand, ought years, the twenty teen years, and now to seventy one years of wedded bliss. Bill was only eighteen and Lorraine was seventeen, but they made it work. They had a lovely family, three children, and you talk about the standard for loyalty and trust and love. I just want to send a big congratulations out to Bill and Lorraine King. They live up in New Hampshire. Now they perhaps aren't even listening right now, but if any of their friends are listening, I'm sure you know of this. But seventy one years amazing. I told their son who called me that if he gave me a little bit more. Notice, you know, we don't do a lot of these when seventy one, when you stay married, First of all, both of you are still alive. I mean that's a miracle and of itself. But when you stay married for seventy one years, if Dan Ray on Nightside Conki, have you a shout out? Then Dan Ray shouldn't be doing Nightside in my opinion. So congratulations Bill and Lorraine with one R and I hope you have many more anniversaries on future June elevens. Well, Dave Palelogus, those are numbers I think nobody can beat. How are you tonight?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? We got to get them in a focus group. What's the secret then we're all set.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable, Just unbelievable talk talk about focus groups and numbers. The Globe you conducted a poll that was in the Globe today, which was actually a combination poll conducted for the Globe and Suffolk University, a Suffolk Globe poll, and the headline is that here in New England, we have an abundance of pessimism. New England voters are down on Trump, the economy, and even Democrats. But the Democrats aren't doing much better. I would assume that when Trump's numbers go down, President Trump's numbers go down, the Democratic numbers should be going up. But that doesn't seem to be the case. What do you think's going on here, mister Polster.
Speaker 3: Well, i'll tell you you know from your previous segment on lost private sector jobs.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: You can't help but wonder because you know, when I looked at the poll numbers just on the I mean I expected Trump to be low because it was Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island. I mean, Trump only got thirty six percent of the vote Massachusetts, so that didn't surprise me that he had a high disapproval and a low approval. But when you look at the economy numbers, I mean, you know, we're Massachusetts and only ten percent of voters in this whole region we're saying excellent are good for the economy? Yeah, that's incredible.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: When you know, when we were looking at the same question of Massachusetts respondents in October twenty twenty four, it was double that, it was forty one percent excellent are good? Now it's twenty three.
Speaker 2: So it's like, but my question is this, Yeah, certainly you you did this poll. This poll was early June, June first.
Speaker 3: To June fifth, right last week, right.
Speaker 2: Right, So the stock market had rebounded obviously. When President Trump announced the tariffs on air quotes here Liberation Day August April second, the market took a twenty percent hit roughly, and people who had four one k's and who watched the market carefully, and people who have investments in the market. But that has the market has come back, and I know that that today the market kind of yawned when I guess China and the United States announced that they had come to an agreement on tariffs, and the market actually lost today because I think that it had been built in to this to the last few weeks where the market has has gone straight up. Unemployment. Uh, it hasn't isn't horrible in Rhode Island to Massachusetts or New Hampshire. It's pretty much where the national averages. Gas prices have kind of stayed low, prices at the grocery store have kind of stabilized or come down. What do you attribute the fact that people now look at the economy here in New England? And again it's important as you mentioned today, this poll was done with in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, not Connecticut, not made not from month the three states, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, in New Hampshire. What do you attribute this this different this six month difference, or will it's a little bit more than six monthstri like that eight months difference that that when president uh, when when Vice President Harris was running her numbers here on the economy, we're pretty good, I mean either excellent good to fear seventy percent the poor you know, wasn't wasn't that bad And now it's really switched the excellent. A good portion of the excellent in good numbers have dropped into the fear category. Is that reality or is that just politics?
Speaker 3: You know, it's a little bit of both. So I guess two things come to mind when you ask that question. One is you have a different president, and when you have a different president, perceptions of the economy flipped. So when Biden was president, there were twice as many people saying excellent, are good as you said. Kamala House is running in October twenty twenty four. Now it's half of that, and Donald Trump's the president. So I think part of it is just Democrats being sour on Trump, and they're going to be sour on every question that they're asked pretty much. But I also think part of part of it, and this is unique to Massachusetts, is we're kind of vulnerable to some of these DOGE cuts more than people think. And we asked the question about DOGE cuts, and when you look at the data, it's pretty pretty powerful. Because I thought going into this question, you know, maybe twenty percent of respondents would be impacted by DOGE. We asked the question to you or anybody close to you. Have you or anybody close you've been impacted by DOGE? And I didn't expect the numbers to be forty percent forty two percent, which is what it was in Massachusetts, And it makes sense to me now that the pole is over, because you know, there are facts in research, cutbacks at the universities, cutbacks in hospitals and out of medical research. And look, Massachusetts is the leader in you know, colleges and universities, in hospitals. I mean we have we're you know, we're at that level. So the fact that forty two percent of Massachusetts voters either themselves were directly impacted by doche cuts or someone close to them speaks to an additional layer of anxiety and concern about the Massachusetts economy. And so I think it's a little bit about it's a little bit of perception where Democrats get sour on economy questions once the Republicans in office. But also that you know, some of these cuts are hitting people, and I think even your listeners probably know somebody who's scrambling a little bit. Now you know that maybe you know was working either directly indirectly for a hospital or research center or university and they're making cockbacks, and you know, and that reples that does affect your perception of the economy.
Speaker 2: My guess is David Paleologus really an extraordinary poster. We're lucky we have a couple of really good posters based here in Massachusetts, a one at Emerson College, one at Suffolk College, and we will focus on Dave Paleologus tonight there. This poll is available in the Globe and it's online as well. I'd like to sort of do a little bit of a poll with Dave. And if you've never talked to a poster before, maybe I'll ask you a couple of questions and find out how you feel about the economy. Again, I just I am baffled on some level, but I really understand that on other levels, I don't know. I am a very split mind here. I think that this just shows that the distrust of Trump is very deep throughout New England. He is He's a New Yorker, and there's that sort of animus. He obviously is taking some very dramatic actions that a lot of people are being impacted by. I love to know what you think. This is a question on the economy. People are really pessimistic.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: And if you're pessimistic and you were with the majority of voters in the Suffolk Globe poll conducted by Deve pale Logus, chime in. And if you, on the other hand, disagree with the results of the poll. I mean, the results of the poll are the results of the poll. But if you find yourself in the minority, and you are optimistic about what's going on, feel free and maybe Dave will ask you a couple of questions and and and flesh out your answers. So this is an opportunity to be asked by Deep Holster himself. But you've got to express your opinions first six one, seven, two, five, four, ten, thirty six, one, seven, nine three. I make this up as I go along. I listen to what Dave Paleologus said, and I'm trying to come up with something that might entice you to join the conversation. So the lines are wide open. Dave Paleologus doesn't bite. He's a good guy. He'll ask you some questions depending upon what your perspective is, what your perception is, what he believes your perception is. And we'll have a little bit of fun here talking with a poster on Nightside. My name's Dan Ray. Let him up back right right after this on night Side.
Speaker 1: It's Night Side with Dan Ray on w Boston's news Radio.
Speaker 2: Delighted to be joined by Dave Paleologus. If you read the Boston Globe today, you'll see that there was a pretty substantial poll that Dave Paleologus did you know One of the uh, the the issues that was talked about was immigration, deporting immigrations living illegally in the US to their home countries. Again, that shows the New England voter, I think most clearly that was an area where Donald Trump had the most support, but he only has forty percent support. Now that is an issue that nationally he has much more than forty percent, But that to me underscores the dislike that a lot of people in Massachusetts or in New England, certainly Rhode Island, New Hampshire and Massachusetts after Donald Trump, because I think that a lot of people are pretty happy that that border has been tightened up around the country. Am I right or wrong on that?
Speaker 3: No, You're absolutely right about that. And you know, the deportations cut on race line. So among white voters' deportation was supported, you know, in the low forties, and among black and Hispanic voters it was you know, at thirty percent. So and then when we broke out New Hampshire, deportations was actually supported overall with fifty four percent of New Hampshire voters supporting it. So we did notice a race differential on the question, but on the question of ICE that was a little bit different. The idea of deporting criminals out of the United States is much more appealing to voters, even in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island than the methodology of ICE. And we tested the approval of ICE overall, it was only twenty eight percent and almost seventy percent said that they disapproved or strongly disapproved. And we also asked the question about the Tofts University graduate student was taken into custody the same kind of thing. Only sixteen percent approved and seventy percent either strongly disapproved or disapproved.
Speaker 2: So the optics of that arrest were brutal. And I read the editorial that she wrote.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It wasn't antisemitic, it was supportive of Palestinians. But I think that that was way over the top. And I also think that when they talk about collateral damage, I don't think the public understands that if they go into a house and they're looking for some MS thirteen gang banger and they happen to find two or three other people who they know to be MS thirteen gang bangers. That's the type of collateral damage that they should move on, not some eighteen year old kid from Milford who happens to be driving his father's car, even though the kid technically might be illegal. I think the public wants to see the so called bad ombres moved out of the country. And I realized that in New England, you know, uh, the the bad optical arrests only fuel the disdain that people have for the Trump administration and Trump policies. Let's let's get a caller in here for you, David, if we can. I got Mike and Beverly. Mike, I happen to know that you're a Trump supporter. You're almost Dave palaeologus. You can ask whatever question you want, and Dave may have a question or two for you.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Mike, Hey, can you hear me? Yes?
Speaker 2: I can go ahead.
Speaker 6: So yeah, so yeah, So I like to hear all these posts come from because I live on the North Shore. I'm in the fossil fuel business, the turking industry. You're like, everyone I talk though, let me hear these poles. I'm like, yeah, when I talked to supports everything going on. So I love how these poles come out and all this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just find it.
Speaker 8: Fascinating these people, you know, all this pull somebody going on.
Speaker 2: I don't know who you're talking. But by the way, Dave, just for curiosity, are you working with a cell phone or you're working with a can and a string?
Speaker 3: Mike?
Speaker 2: Excuse me, Mike, Mike, I'm sorry, Mike. Do you have a are you working on with a cell phone? Here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do me a favor. You know, if the part of the cell phone is the mouthpiece, would you put that near your mouth and speak into it directly? I think that will improve the clarity of what you're saying.
Speaker 8: Any mean?
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, I mean where was the where's the microphone? But where's the where's the cell phone behind your ear or something? Come on, you got to talk into it.
Speaker 3: I'm in my truck.
Speaker 5: Dan, you're in a truck.
Speaker 2: You're on bluetooth. Okay? Uh, well fine, we heard what you said. Trust me, these polls are accurate. You may want to broaden your social group, uh, Dave, obviously, Yeah. Mike from BET does not support the polls. He doesn't understand them go ahead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And hey, Mike, I get what you're saying, because when a poll comes out and it runs counter to your own beliefs and what you feel and what you hear from your friends and family members, it makes you immediately question the poll results. I understand that. And no matter how much Dan or I talk about how accurate Suffolk Polls are, you can go to the website and look us up. We're rated with everybody else. If you don't genuinely believe that what we do is authentic, there's really nothing anybody can say or do. I can tell you that we had a very good success rate in twenty twenty four. We were nationally ranked in twenty twenty and twenty twenty two. But I understand the skepticism, especially if you've never been called or you've never conducted a poll, because I often see on social media people will say who do they talk to? You know, who do they call? And and I've never been called and all of that. So don't feel guilt, embarrassed or bad about calling and being skeptical about polls. We deal with it all the time. And I got to tell you, Dan, you know, on this poll, and I really didn't talk to the Globe too much about this, But in this poll I could. I monitored the first night, but we usually do live monitoring. I monitored calls the first night. I couldn't believe how many people were afraid to answer a Suffolk University poll, not because of us, not because of the Globe, but because they wanted to know if we had their name, if their names were going to be, if they were going to be They were afraid of Trump. They were afraid to actually voice their opinions that somehow this information was going to And I monitored I think six calls in the first hour on day one, and three of them there were people who were just you know, nice people. They were just you know, and they would say, you know, I never would ask you this, I would just hang up or whatever, but you know, is this going to come back? And we would say no. I mean, if you want to be available to a Globe reporter for a quote or follow up interview, yes, but you don't have to and if you don't want to, we won't. So there's a lot of nervousness about that with doing live call or polling.
Speaker 2: The other thing I just want to add from Mike. One thing, Hey, Mike, Yeah, Suffolk Suffolk Poll and U and Emerson Poll. They poll for a lot of companies and and they have to be accurate. If they're not accurate, and and they're accurate. Uh, these two polls posters that we use the UH Spencer Kimball from Emerson and UH and Dave Paleo Logus from Suffolk to the best in the country. Uh. You go back and look at their track record. You can see how they did in presidential elections, how they did in senate races. They pride themselves in their accuracy, Dave and Spencer. They want to simply to be correct. They you know, they're not. They don't have a rooting interest here. And if if they're able to find, let us say, a poll that that goes against the grain, and they're convinced of it, they stand by those polls. And when they do go against the grain, and all of a sudden there's an upset and they've predicted the upset, they zoom up in the ratings. So their interest is to get it right. Go ahead, Mike, I'll give you the last comment. Go right ahead.
Speaker 8: No, I just find it because I support small business. So you know, I go to small business sandwich shops, the coffee shops all the day. I talk to my friends and my vendors and other and my customers, and you know, I just find it past thing that you know, this poll about the situation going on. I don't get that feeling, but it is what it is about the ball I guess, I mean, I guess won't be revealed about it. You know, Okay, amazing how it works.
Speaker 3: To the people that you talk to in the coffee shops and so on? Are they mostly men or women? Or in what ages?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Forties and fifties and see yeah, yeah, are they mostly men?
Speaker 8: Mostly men?
Speaker 5: And women?
Speaker 3: Are forties and fifties? You don't, well, I would hope.
Speaker 2: All that there's no alien I mean, there's no no, no extraterrescuals you're talking to there. Hey, Mike, I appreciate your call, and I appreciate you your honesty. I appreciate it much. But I'm into my my news. Yeah, thank you, got to break for news. You're always welcome to call here. Mike. You know that a good one. Thank you, my friend Dave Pailley Loogus, you gave great answer and and I support the point that you would you You guys don't have a dog in the fight. You're you're not out there doing what is so called push polls to try to push one candidate on this topic or that topic. You're out there looking for accuracy. You're like the sports broadcaster who says, at the end of the fifth inning, the Red Sox are ahead, you know, seven to one. If they happen to lose the game eight seven doesn't mean that at the end of the fifth inning the broadcaster was wrong. They were ahead seven to one, but they lost the game. I mean, I feel that's the only thing I can I can compare it to. We got a bunch of calls here, Dave, can you can you stick with me for a little bit? Yeah? Sure, okay. And by the way, all the calls so far, men, We're going to get to Ramon and the truck Bill and Westwood and JT and Connecticut. I got one line at six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty. I got one line at six one, seven, nine, three, one ten thirty. Love to get a couple of women callers in here to talk to Dave Paleologus. Feel free to ask him whatever question you want. I think that it's important for pollsters to hear from people, and for people to hear from pollsters, and to understand that this is all on the level, all on the level. Whether you believe it or not, it is on the level because it's in his interest to be right. We'll be back on Nightside right after this.
Speaker 1: Night Side with Dan Ray. I'm deelling you Boston's News Radio.
Speaker 2: All right, let's keep rolling here, Gonna go to Ramone in the truck. Ramone, Welcome, You're home with Suffolk University poster Dave Paleologus, Go right ahead, Ramone.
Speaker 3: Hey, good evening, Dan, Good evening.
Speaker 9: First, First, the fat boys break up.
Speaker 7: And now this, I mean, if they're really looking for criminals, I mean, they're never gonna find it in my home, a home depot. I mean, where are the all these guys that are trafficking women on this Chinese massage parlors, all these Italian bars and.
Speaker 9: So forth and so forth.
Speaker 7: I mean, something's got to be done about this.
Speaker 9: And like this kid in over there that is spent the week in jail that they were looking for he is dead, but I mean they were looking for him for driving speeding.
Speaker 7: I mean, that's that qualify for somebody to be devoted.
Speaker 2: Well, let's let's talk about that case. Okay, if you can, I agree with you that that the kids should not have been picked up his collateral damage apparently according to whatever ed I don't know if it's true or not. So you got it's got to be proven. This This dude like to drive about one hundred miles an hour in a residential area. That could be a problem, particularly when you're here illegally.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well I can't understand that. But still, I mean, there's worse, worse people that are out there, and they're not even looking for them.
Speaker 2: I mean, no, they are looking. They look that they have they have arrested a lot of bad people. Let me let me Ramone. I'm going to ask you a couple quick quesquestions. Okay, okay, if you had the authority, if you were the president of the United States or you were the head of ICE, would you deport MS thirteen gang members who have come here illegally?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 2: Good? Would you? Would you deport would prove.
Speaker 7: That they are gang members?
Speaker 9: I ain't got no problem with that.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, now, so that raises the question, Ramone, Ramone, go ahead. This raises the question, what's the standard of proof you have here? They're not walking around with membership cards like they remember the Mickey Mouse Club. Okay, there's a lot of people I've I watch every day the releases from the US Attorney's office in Boston. This person was here illegally. They've been convicted of this, or they've been charged with this. There's been a lot of bad people put away. Uh. And there's been a lot of bad people who are being sent to And guess what, I want every last one of the criminals who were here illegally out of the country. And I hope you agree with me.
Speaker 3: I agree with that. Good if somebody's here and documented and.
Speaker 9: They're gonna go get him out of factory. I mean, I think this worst characters out there that could be picked up. I mean, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree with you, Ramona, I agree with you. Okay, Okay.
Speaker 9: And then I mean, you got this this thing.
Speaker 3: Going on in Los Angeles.
Speaker 9: If you remember a couple of days ago that they were saying that mister Trump is part of the Epstein file, then all of a sudden and all this comes out with the agitator. I think the.
Speaker 3: Focus the now.
Speaker 2: Well, first, first of all, this you know wrong that even Donald Trump deserves a little due process. I haven't seen any evidence that he that he was on the plane. That's but the bottom line is I guarantee you that that what happened in Los Angeles was planned for weeks. Okay. That's a big operation out there, and you got people out there burning police cars, waving Mexican flags, throwing cinder blocks off of on automobiles. It could be it could have been you or me driving on one oh one and have a cinder block come down. Okay, so those dudes, Okay, I'm not interested in arguing that with your ramone. To be really honest with you, if you want to talk to Dave Paleologus, the poster, and if not, I'll move on. Okay, Well, I mean.
Speaker 7: I would just you know, seeing how the things are going. I mean, because for the first few days everything was peaceful over there.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't. No, it wasn't peaceful. You think what you saw. Did you see the cars being burned in the street, did you see the heavy duty fireworks being thrown at police officers? Do you have any family members who are police officers ramon.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, do you but oh no, I do not, you do not.
Speaker 2: We'll try having some family members who are police officers. They're out there trying to enforce the law, and they're the cars are being ramon. Some night when when I don't have Dave Palely Logus here, I want you to call me and we can have a great conversation.
Speaker 7: I'm always looking out for what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Well, I appreciate it, and I appreciate that having the courage to call me, and I think we probably agree more than you realize.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, man, you have thank you you Tube.
Speaker 2: You're very welcome. Thanks for calling, and we'll be right back on Nightside with Dave Paley Logus.
Speaker 1: You're on Night Side with Dan Ray on Boston's news Radio.
Speaker 2: All right, we have full lines. I'm going to try to get to everybody quickly. Please help me out, folks, talk to my guest. Let's go to Bill and Westford. Bill, you're next on Nightside with Dave Paley Logus. Go right ahead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hi, Dan, I've uh I've been listening to you since day one, and I've followed u. Mister Paelogus's work for some time, but this time around, I feel like the Suffolk polling has been calling the same hundred houses in Cambridge and not some conservative houses in Peebty of Alrica. Just seems like those numbers they don't.
Speaker 9: Jive for me.
Speaker 5: I have a diverse and wide age peer group and I could never get those numbers in my peer group.
Speaker 2: Okay, Dave, Dave, give him a quick response here. By the way, Paul rather Bill. Remember Dave Paleologus strives for accuracy. That's his business, Okay, that he would have no reason to put out numbers which were not were anything that he did not think was correct were correct? Go ahead, Dave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so thanks for the question. I get it a lot, and it's okay. And I would say that you might have a diverse screw. They may be higher income or middle income. But keep in mind that Trump received thirty six percent of the vote in twenty twenty four, so when you only see his approval in the high twenties or low thirties, that's really not deviating too much from what he actually got. And now he's an incumbent president, he's being judged on that, so he's probably a little bit less than what people expected. And you know in New Hampshire he did a lot better, but lost to Harris also in New Hampshire, and also lost in and Rhode Island. But you're right. In Massachusetts. Look eighty seven cities and towns. Trump won eighty seven in this last election out of three hundred and fifty one cities in towns. It's not like he lost every city in town He won eighty seven cities in towns, which is a vast improvement over twenty sixteen when he only won fifty eight. So he clearly improved between twenty sixteen and twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Bill, how did Trump do? How did Trump do on Westwardville?
Speaker 5: Unfortunately he didn't take the town, but you know, like some area towns he did well. He tipped it. Yeah, Chelmsford was close. Some other communities that have grown in the last fifteen years he did well. And then on into southern New Hampshire. But no, I mean, I got to you commanded. The numbers are impressive as usual. I just the stark numbers that you present just kind of just I don't know, just it doesn't all right.
Speaker 2: People, I know, I thank you for calling. I just want to get to at least a couple more before we're done here. But thank you, man, I appreciate it. Okay, thank you. All right, let's go to Connecticut. JT and Connecticut. JT. You got to be quick for me. Go ahead, JT.
Speaker 4: Hey, Dan, I only got four points.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you. Try two okay, go ahead, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I appreciate your back.
Speaker 2: Parch thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and uh two.
Speaker 4: I want to say thank you Dave. It's a lot of hard work that he does, and I appreciate him.
Speaker 5: Going out and doing all this for us.
Speaker 2: Well he does. It is a business. It's it's charitable work.
Speaker 3: Here, go ahead, which it's so hard work.
Speaker 2: Ye, go ahead, JJ. What's your question you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Three.
Speaker 4: I want to point out that I used to cringe listening to you when of my pillow commercials are on, because that guy's a joke.
Speaker 2: Well, I made a decision to with just so you know, okay, I will tell you that I made a decision based upon his activities around January sixth, in the dance of January sixth, when he was walking around with files, I made a decision to withdraw my indorcence of my pillows. I still think it's a great pillow and I sleep on my pillows. And they asked a long time.
Speaker 4: But I understand there's a paycheck from my Heart Radio and you don't have much say in it.
Speaker 2: So I'm just going no, no, just set the record straight, JT. I went to my general manager at the time and said, look, I want to withdraw my endorsement. I have you know children who said to me, how can you keep endorsing this product? They said, it's a good product, but it affects him. So you call me privately and I'll tell you the whole story. And and iHeart was very kind. My general manager was kind, said Dan, if that's what you believe, no problem, go right ahead.
Speaker 4: J And the last point was cannegative ronovo applause for Yip and brighton because he's listening.
Speaker 2: To you right now.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to say Hi, Yipp.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you what we'll well, we won't give you a rund of applause, but you've had a chance to say hi to Yip. Okay, thanks j T. Appreciate you calling all right a good one. Let me go next to Catherine in Marshfille. Catherine, you're next on nice side with Dave Paleologus. Go ahead, Katherine, thank you.
Speaker 10: For taking this call. I would like to ask Dave if he has qualifiers or identifiers when he has pollings such as age, party affiliation, sex.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, David. That's a great question, Katha. That's a great question.
Speaker 3: I know the answer to.
Speaker 2: Dave will give you a quick answer on it. Go ahead, David.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So in this poll, we had three states, so it was important for us to match the all of those demographics with the demographics of the state. So like in Massachusetts, for example, twenty eight percent of Massachusetts voters the Democrats, ten percent of Republicans, and then the remainder are unenrolled. And in New Hampshire it's like a third to third, a third slightly more registered Republicans, the Democrats, and the rest are undeclared or independent. And then in Rhode Island as well, and in each of the states, the gender break is fifty one to forty seven because we do ask gender preference, and we also quote of an education level. Obviously, in Massachusetts the total college, the college and advanced degrees are higher than they are in Hampshire and in Rhode Island, but the overall region matched exactly what we have for set as data on that too, so.
Speaker 10: You get a good demographic fling now and the other question I was going to answer, I think initially back a while ago, Dan had asked how we felt about the economy. I feel optimistic. I will feel more optimistic if this big, beautiful bill gets passed from the Senate back to the House. What is your line of work I'm retired now, Kathri Quick was a teacher, but now I'm retired, Cathy Quick.
Speaker 2: Question, has your four oh one k or your pension funds recovered a little bit in the last couple of months? Yes, good for you, Good for you, Kathain, Just your first time calling my show or no?
Speaker 10: No, but I don't call that often.
Speaker 2: But I call more often because one, you're well educated, you're well spoken, and I really would appreciate if you'd call me more often.
Speaker 10: Okay, thank you, Dan, Thank you Dan.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Paiely logus. We got Carlos hanging on the line, but I'm I've got a guest coming up at ten, so therefore I got to break away. I'm going to be talking about a guy wrote a book about Mike Ducaccus, I think you're going to enjoy the conversation with Scott Kerman, but we'll have to have you back. You lit the lit the phones up tonight, buddy, Let's do it again. Okay, I'm in.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 2: Dave Paley Logus just one of the I think the two he and and Spencer Kimball. I can't pick between them. They are they are a one call polsters in my opinion. To Mark and Pelvis, if you want to stick in the line, you can. If not, we'll we'll talk about Mike Toucaccus with an author who just wrote a book about his career back on night Side right after the eleven