Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Typical slept Clad Yes, where we dive dec you decide, you questioning the matrix from you wear Poes, wear the Shadows and um besides oversides over the same rock.
Speaker 1: Khalil got some myths like ghosts.
Speaker 2: In the night. We have a normal pros in the secret space size sell We keep it real. No frighten, no fright no.
Speaker 1: Helick. Gods in disguise from.
Speaker 2: Those fables talk. It's soul spreading distables in the mist. In reality you can't resistant twist soul, trip snap and reading, condition mapping.
Speaker 1: Dreams, the devisions of body missions, waking.
Speaker 2: Up the teams, no sense You're no release scheme to sup with kings bringing veils here to freedom Ring. Welcome to Typical Skeptic Podcast. Be sure to like, subscribe and turn on notifications. Hey guys, welcome back to another show. I'm really excited about my guest today. It's been crazy. I've had trouble streaming to Rumbles, so I hope the people that usually watch on Rumble find us over here because that's usually a whole other crowd. Today. I with me Pink Bell. Well, she returns to the show for another massive deep dive into current events, disclosure conscious and the bigger picture around what's happening around the world. One of the main investigations today centers on something increasingly difficult to ignore, water but drought conditions affecting different reasons and enormous data centers requiring significant amounts of water for cooling and infrastructure. Pink Bell wants to examine a much bigger question. Could the aggressive global expansion of data centers become much part of a larger resource crisis, and if it all does the intersect with the poles line With Agenda twenty thirty, we'll look at the reports surrounding Lake Meat and Lake Powell, drought conditions and all the other stuff, and then we'll switch to UFO disclosure. She has also been following reports and claims of blowing unidentified objects with being intercepted and shot down. We'll examine what's actually being reported and what remains unheard, and whether recovery of unknown technology could be part of the larger disclosure story. We'll also discuss the fascinating roadmap of the four phase UFO Disclosure Roadmap and uh and that's in the description and a little bit more about my guests pink bel Ooha. She's specialized in topics well the UFO's Star Seeds, disclosure scenarios and hidden programs theories. Oh wait, no wait, this isn't right. Sorry, why isn't this. Pink out Bell is a galactic Kashic Records reader and you know this is all messed up today, And she's a star seed, she's a she does a twelve to twenty two chakra healing and and she can introduce herself as well. This has just been a this has been a day. Let me just tell you, pink Bell, thanks so much for coming back on.
Speaker 1: Sorry about that.
Speaker 2: How's it going?
Speaker 3: That's all right, no worries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know there's a bunch of textiff ground right and there's lots of crazy energy right now, so it's all good.
Speaker 3: I don't even see anybody in the chat right now, do you?
Speaker 2: There will be I can I can share the link out one way? Yeah, why don't you do that?
Speaker 1: Why don't you do that? I'll just do a little blurb yourself, you know. Yeah, yeah, So everyone, for those of you who do most of you know me, Rob and I do shows every two weeks. We dive into the Galactic Kashik Records, which are a higher frequency version of records that cover not only our Earth and timelines, but also galaxies universes. They are source guarded and I've been working with these particular records for like four years. So when we dive into the records, we get the truth. I'm all about the truth. I'm a truth seekert, a truth finder, just like the X Files, and I want to make sure that we're getting a higher perspective, that we're not just getting what we want to hear, or we're not getting what the agendas are, because the agendas are also in all the on all the social media platforms now too everyone And we know. That's why I like to do these shows with Rob and a couple other podcasters, because we look at everything from a different perspective, not just like sort of you know what our belief systems are. So yeah, I love and for all of you who are who think you're a star. Ce reading sessions, some with quantum healings, some just readings for more store seat origins and your mission, and I think we're getting right down to the core now of many of you. This is what came in my podcast history. Many of you have a mission to help with the resources. Yeah right, so some of you out there have ideas you're going to get all worked up about this and we need to. And someone asked yesterday on my podcast, aren't they Glactedsn't these other teams coming to save us? Well, they're helping us, but they're forcing us to acknowledge the problems and step into our power and come up with our own solutions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely right, We're at that point.
Speaker 1: We're at that point. Now we can't exactly what Rob said, We can't ignore that while all this other distraction stuff has been going on, our water resources are fully being depleted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and that seems like it's part of a bigger plan to I don't know, do I don't know what exactly. You know, it's not just that, but like I think the Goactics want us to evolve. Probably they want humans to evolve, and you can't evolve if someone's kind of holding your hand, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Well, I think a bunch of us, including myself, are pretty surprised about how aggressive everything has become, or that we haven't paying attention. Like I remember the individuals that started coming to you that one guess that was coming with her son and they were already talking about the you know, the data centers and the water. I think I looked at a couple of things yesterday, Robin, and maybe we might want to look at this too. I have been told that's why. I don't know if you've had anyone who showed that some of the data centers are not data centers.
Speaker 3: At all, their water only the water storage centers.
Speaker 1: Wow, they're depleting our water and they're storing the water for themselves.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, Holy shit.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think that that's part of the agenda twenty thirty. I think that that is like water's being traded on the stock market. It's been traded for quite a while as well as there's just there's things we can't ignore now like they've been doing it for quite a while, but there's definitely things that they can't ignore.
Speaker 3: And yeah, everyone, if you are online.
Speaker 1: Please say hi.
Speaker 3: I believe we're live on your channel too, hey, Rob Usually yeah, we're.
Speaker 2: Just live on YouTube because I had again tech problems. I had trouble with Rumble and I don't know what's going on. It was weird.
Speaker 3: We have somebody I could Okay, that's cool. So yeah, so the agenda.
Speaker 1: Part of the agenda is to suddenly they're going to have all these water resources that they're going to start charging for Wow, that's crazy, it is, And so we can dive in a whole bunch of things for way. So I only brought up Lake Meat and Lake Powell because they've actually made mainstream news.
Speaker 3: They came up this week about how depleted they are.
Speaker 1: So I went to Rock and I kind of got all the stats about like where they're at, what what they what water they support. They support multiple states and from California Arizona there's about six to eight states. There's also I saw a lady crying this morning about the plans for the data centers by the Great Lakes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know, you know it's interesting, like if they could solve the world's they could solve the water problem here in the US and Canada. All they have to do is start desalinization plants. Like over in the Middle East, like in the GCC countries, the Gulf Coast countries or whatever, like they all use desalinization plants. I think they use desalinization plants in Iran too, which is crazy. Like, so you would think, like, why is the United States and Canada so behind that we're not implementing that.
Speaker 1: Because because we have enough water, We have all these lakes, we have all these massive lakes and rivers that we didn't know. So the depletion hasn't just been in the last year or two, although it's accelerated. The plants accelerated when I looked into it. It goes way act to like twenty sixteen eighteen, like they were already doing this. So they're saying the data centers need it, but there's different reports in different states. Like I looked at one data center that got shut down and it was depleting water, but apparently the state like nothing had been approved. The state hadn't approved anything, the water companies hadn't approved anything, and the data center in the company themselves hooked up to the water systems and drained the water without anybody knowing it. So I already, you know, I've actually been following people. I know you probably didn't have a chance to look at it, and I sent you a bunch of clips on Instagram. But there are physical human beings on mission right now going to the lakes and the rivers. Specifically, there's one lady I've been following in Colorado and they're all dry no way, and she's physically standing in them and posting almost daily saying, look, everyone, you can't avoid this, like there's no water, they're dried up. So that Yeah, I got this big download after the lionskate, Like we went through the Lion skating and on Monday, my team came to me and said, this is a priority for all of you because it's going to start getting in everyone's face depending on where you are. And even here in Canada, I've got a creek that I go to quite often. I finally got there on Saturday. There's a little bit of water in there, but not much, and that's a salmon creek. That's where the salmon come up to spawn.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we're kind of like we're in that point where we can't ignore it anymore. And I feel like there's people out there watching. There's people out there who are going to get all riled up about this, and you need to because we can't expect the Galactics are going to rescue us from this. This is up to us.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, which, this whole, this whole situation is getting like out of control really fast, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Really fast, Like it's accelerated. And if you look at the plans for the data centers, like how aggressive it's become. We don't need we don't need them, and people need to start questioning like why were why are they even putting like.
Speaker 3: They're putting numbers and massive more they're building.
Speaker 1: More and more and more that go on for miles and miles and miles. They're telling us they need water. They don't. I think I sent you something. There's a fellow in the Midwest who has built that data centers and he went to the council. I just can't remember what state it was, if it was Idaho or something, but he went to the council because they didn't they refused his information. He was contacting them to get like, you guys don't need water. So he went to the council meeting and it's been filmed and he literally stood up and said, the data centers do not need water. You're all being lied to.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So this is a big lie. And if you think about it, we can't survive. That's what this one is saying. We can't survive. Without water, we absolutely need it. Humans will not survive three days or more without water.
Speaker 2: See, like I haven't noticed any difference in the water levels here in Pittsburgh, like you know, across the bridges and like you know, like it's everything's been like kind of you know, normal here. I don't know. Well, like we're getting massive amounts of rain too.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's the So that's the illusion. So some areas are getting floods and massive amounts of water. So there's an illusion that the water levels are fine. But if we think about it, like everything is connected, so things start to drink dry up here in the West or wherever they're drying up, even the water that's going to be going to your rivers is going to be not there. And that's what I think what's happening is we're getting an accelerated like we need to look at this now and not wait till twenty thirty. Like everyone out there who has ideas, who like there are there are solutions.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't personally have any, but I want to look at it.
Speaker 1: I want to dive into mean.
Speaker 2: And someone said it's because they're going to try to monetize water more like they've already they're already monetized. We already pay for water, like everybody.
Speaker 1: Pay for water. People go and by there are areas people go and buy water because they don't have water.
Speaker 2: The water. I don't want to drink the water out of the sink, you know what I mean. I mean, I spend a lot of money on water, you know, I mean, like it's you know, and I still pay a water bill.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, there's water bills. And then I just also heard that California might not be the only place. There are literally people who live on land across the US in Canada that have wells, like they capture rainwater and they have wells, and the local governments and federal governments, so trying to find a way to tax them for that now too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, I mean what's so crazy is that the situation's gotten sode of hand that you can't even trust the rain water anymore because they're they're cloud seating, okay, KEMP trawling all the time. So who knows what's in that water? You know what I mean? That's the water that we're on.
Speaker 1: True, although there probably is some kind of filter system that can be set up to take care of it. But yeah, so just like Lake me even here in Canada, Lake Meat and Lake Power are in the I've been in the news this last week.
Speaker 2: It's it's just like the data centers with the keemtrails, Like they don't need to be doing any of that. They don't need to be doing chemtrails, they don't need to be doing data centers. It's just a big like fiasco. Like I always say, the people that control us, they think they're smart because they're rich. But like most of the time these people get put in power because they're rich and like they know people like merely ever does someone very intelligent get put into power, because like, look at what these people are doing. Look what they're turning our world into. You know what I mean, They're just idiots. They're fucking morons, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Well, and if we think about the other agenda as all the fires right that we talked about last shows, So if there's no water, how can they fight the fires?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know it's weird. I wonder if that's why I had a problem streaming to Rumble today. I wonder if somehow someone knew somewhere that like we were.
Speaker 1: Gonna put this okay, I got a funny story for you for so well, two funny stories.
Speaker 3: Before I tried to.
Speaker 1: Log on, I said the word x Files out loud, and suddenly the X Files was playing in the background, and I couldn't figure out where.
Speaker 3: Figure out where it was.
Speaker 1: It just started on its own and I and it was an episode that I started watching on Pluto last night, and it was like, it took me about five minutes to find out where the frick it was because suddenly the X Files thing came on as soon as I said that word. So that was interesting. And the other thing is, suddenly, because I flipped into something on Sunday, suddenly Monday, I have no cable access. Really, they did an upgrade at the back, and so I wanted to talk about this today and I worked with AI. I was going to call and I don't need to call they. What they did is they're trying to force everyone from any type of old technology to no longer be able to use that. So I found out I have a flat screen, that's yeah, LG. It's good. It's fine, like there's no reason for me to replace it. But it's not smart technology. They want everybody on the smart technology for surveillance. So they literally they did an upgrade on Sunday night, and I no longer have access to use my box.
Speaker 3: Which I don't care about because I'm just going to get rid of it eventually.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I don't.
Speaker 2: Use I don't I have a Like okay, but see behind me where those posters are on the wall, Like on the wall behind those posters is a TV and it has it's hooked up the cable and I haven't used it for three years, Like it literally coct us like I'm on my computer all day, whether I'm doing work or I'm watching something I use, and I have multiple computers now on the phone, so like I don't need the I don't need the TV ever, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm almost like to see you and I talking about it though, like I'm almost so so great.
Speaker 2: Get this.
Speaker 3: I'm literally ordering an analog cable or SA.
Speaker 1: Cable today, analog cable, so it's what we how we used to hook it up, so I can no longer use an HDMI cable. That's what they did.
Speaker 2: Why don't you just why don't you just use apps like Pluto TV.
Speaker 3: And ship No no, no, I am doing that.
Speaker 1: But it's got me thinking maybe they want to get rid of cable. Maybe they want to get rid of the radio systems, they want to get rid of all the analog information. So I'm so for now, I'm still paying for it, so for now, But I was being given I need the analog cable for other things because guess what, I can't even buy it in a store.
Speaker 3: I have to order it like they no longer.
Speaker 2: I'm so pitch the way the world's turning out.
Speaker 1: It's not good, guys, it's not good. But the good piece that I want to share with you all. And we've been talking about this forever and Rob and I are very nostalgic. Please focus on a physical media that you like and start collecting it, because that's like big news, right, Like even since our last show, somebody and I showed reshowed this on Instagram story. Somebody puts something in one of the books and it got tracked to this is a regular person. It got tracked to Amazon and they're also buying books and deleting them, perching them.
Speaker 2: I heard that too. Yeah, this is this is a clown show.
Speaker 1: It is so we're to take that we're to take that anger and channel in. So if you like, like Rob has books, So if you like books, start going to your thrift stores and grabbing the books that you want, grab the order of the DVDs and the CDs that you want, because eventually, like there's so there's that agenda, there's this big like delete our history, get rid of our history. And I don't want to get rid of our history because we're the historians, Rob, we are the historians, like right, So if something happened and the Heaven forbid that the Internet went down for a while, we wouldn't have acts says to each other, but we also wouldn't have access to our shows, like right, and you've got You've already gone through this a couple of times, right with with channels being removed, so we have to so it's good to have both like digital absolutely. But the thing we've been lied to about is that we need all these data centers and who approved them, all, who's paying for them, all, who liked did they come to? Everybody? They are going through? You know, some channels, you're a if you're all worried.
Speaker 2: About it, I I know who's behind it all. I do know one of the people, I mean, Amanda Joan of Hart told me that it's lex Westerner and he's he's somehow related into Epstein, like but like he's some kind of Uh, I don't think.
Speaker 1: I just got my god bump. So that means it goes all the way back to Epstein on the Epstein pious Yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, where should we start?
Speaker 3: What do you want to look at?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just ask you should class of crocketgrassures. Is there hope for humanity at this point?
Speaker 1: Or is this ye twenty Yeah, the twenty thirty agenda that they're pushing so hard on, Like do we do we still have an opportunity to stop things? I feel that we do.
Speaker 2: But yeah, also plugging my headphones because I'm having trouble hearing you because I'm on the laptop and it's like I want to do that and I'll just make sure that my volume is By the way, guys, I use wired headphones now because I don't trust Bluetooth. I really don't trust Bluetooth. Like, and I know people are gonna laugh at me, but like you Wander, you ended up with cancer in your ears. Keep using Bluetooth. I mean that's.
Speaker 1: So I'll tell you when I was troubleshooting about the cable, right so even so, okay, I never want a cable, but what happened was when I ordered Internet, it was less expensive to get the package with cable.
Speaker 3: That's how that worked.
Speaker 1: So over the last few years, I've got a little box that has a hard drive on it, so I've recorded movies for my cat, so we have little movies to watch so I can turn it. Yeah, so I can turn off my laptop and we can watch recorded movies. Right, So that's kind of what I did. So that's going to be gone. They're upgrading that too. And what I found out with AI is the new boxes, you can't record anything local. It all goes into the cloud and then they delete them. So like and I said, oh am, I going to be able to use my TV and she's like no. So they're really pushing the smart technology and moving us all into this future that none of us have asked for.
Speaker 3: So that's why now there's this other.
Speaker 1: Timeline of younger people than you and I Rob go into the thrift stores and finding older TVs and older technology that they can just watch things and not be analyzed and actually the AI shared with me.
Speaker 3: The AI shared with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't want you don't want a smart TV because you're just gonna be monitored.
Speaker 2: I just want to I want to show you this. This is This is the Walter Schultzer says the biggest data centers are over awkwarderds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's the same. So yeah, let's look at this and then we can look at some of them.
Speaker 2: He also says they're pumping water down to bunkers.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think that they are. And I also think that some of those data centers are actually like think about the old in the old days, they used to have these water towers. So I feel like they've set up like water tower containers in some of these massive centers. They're not data, they're not data centers at all. They're holding water.
Speaker 2: We used to, we used to. You want to hear something funny. We used to spray paint those those water towers.
Speaker 1: I remember, yeah, I remember, like people would have graffiti. I thought that was hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we used to. Yeah, sorry, go ahead, no, no, no, that's okay. We'll talk about that in a minute.
Speaker 1: Okay, So right now, this is where we are in We are all being shown this, this is a global problem, and we're being put in a very uncomfortable position, the hanged man. Okay, and it is. It's forcing nostalgia. It's forcing those of us who remember to be historians and to remember how how things were good, like even when the internet first arrived in the nineties, it was still good. But we also we also were naive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't.
Speaker 1: We actually didn't know that this that the world was being run by not only elites, but also you know, dark alliance sets that are managing them as well. Right, it's forced going to force us all to step into our power as of sorts, be those warriors, be those jedis. So you know what a couple of years ago to I absolutely was not expecting us to be at this point now either, But I can see that humanity, all of us, in all of the timelines, have handed our power over to everyone. Like we just like the governments, here you go, like you take care of everything here you go, and we just trust and our parents too and ancestors. We just trust that we were being organized by the right people, not understanding about this other agenda. So what what's happening is it literally is going to force us all to step into our power, so we're not to sit back. If it's in your area and it's really upsetting you, you need to go to the meetings. You need to gather with the other people and stand up for your right for water, because the more of us that do that, the less the plans will just disintegrate and fall apart.
Speaker 2: I even got involved with the local I've kind of started talking to a local lady here who's on Facebook that she's uh, she's just involved with the data center meetings, and she sent me one, but I didn't go. I was trying to get my friend to go, you know, because you've done it, you know.
Speaker 1: So I was going to say, connect in with her and ask her about the low what the local water levels are, because I know. I started to look at this with Julia last week because I just got the download on the Monday, and then her and I had a podcast last week. But I she on the show looked into the river and the water levels around her, and it did show that there was a percentage that had gone down. Wow, so some of us are going to see it. We're going to be in physical areas where there's like nothing, where there used to be water before. And the story is the weather and drought, Like, okay, the weather and drought. The other thing is is like if there's floods in crazy areas, so like we're having drought here, next province over they're having floods, which is crazy, Like it's flipped. Same with there's a big story. I don't know if you know about Indiana. Indiana's in your state is in a state of emergency from massive flooding that's just happened since the eleventh of August.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember hearing about that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they've had no like there's areas of Indiana that have no power and they haven't had power for seven days.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: So what I get from the water, what I like to look at too and been on questions is I think with the flooding, there's a couple of things going on.
Speaker 3: I feel like they're moving water.
Speaker 1: I feel like they've found a way with the flooding to move water that people are not going to suspect that they're moving it. And then the other thing is is that when people see rain and flooding, like just like you and I talking about your rivers, if you see water you think, okay, we're fine, we have water, We're okay, and we are to stay grounded and stay at peace. And obviously everyone please don't please don't go into panic because this is for entertainment purposes only. But make sure you've got some extra water on hand for sure.
Speaker 2: Well. Well, plus, we're supposedly we supposed we need. Every town here, I don't know if this is where you live, but in every town here we have those huge water towers that they've been here since like forever.
Speaker 1: You know, we don't have them anymore. We have reservoirs, but I'm concerned about the reservoirs. I've actually been asked, like I've been praying and setting intentions that our reservoirs get refreshed because we've not had any rain in my region for like three weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Someone also told me about those water towers I'm speaking of that there's like weird like frequency devices on the side of them. Like someone showed me pictures and I was like, what is that? I'm like, why is that on the side of a water tower? Makes no sense? So what are they really using these water towers for? Too? Exactly?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, because I grew up with the WaterTower, but they got.
Speaker 2: Rid of it, huh.
Speaker 1: And there's a gas station there now. So I don't let you think I let a question too, So I'm gonna just ask overall in general, let's just look at you. Let's just look at your country, because you had you are at like the top. The US is the top for the number of data centers that have been.
Speaker 2: I'll just tell you. It's also like a little side note, like they've become all deep, deep defunct of putting anything reasonable around where anybody lives, like where I live, and I've seen other places too. This has become the dollar store in vape store capital of the world. All as it is is these like Hindu vape stores. Not I don't have anything against anybody. I'm not racist or anything. Again, I'm just saying like that's who tends to own them. And then also there's dollar stores. Everywhere there's like a dollar store. It's fucking crazy. It's like, why are they doing this stupid ship that nobody wants? You know, we don't need another dollar store, you know, no.
Speaker 1: So my my feeling is like the behind the scenes that maybe the who's ever owning those dollar stores are using it as a front to move lots of money and product, probably because I know here, like I like, I used to go down to the States and at least a couple of times a month, and obviously I'm not doing that right now, but but I used to go because we didn't have a lot of dollar stores here, but now we do, and they do the more and more seem to be popping up. So I think that's a really good point, rob that we need to sort of focus on the patterns of what's popping up and then question kind of maybe what dollar stores are making tons of money staring in tons of money, like like every like all these other businesses are going into bankruptcy and dollar stores are.
Speaker 2: Just booming because they're putting up stores everywhere, like literally die there's probably like let me count one. I know, there's there's two right right right where my apartment is, you know what I mean, Like there's like there's literally like there only needs and then there's one down the road, and then there's another one down the road. So in like a five mile vicinity of me, there's four data or I was gonna say that there's four dollar stores, Like what is the need for that? You know what I mean, It's just like and and and everything that in there is is all like whack of do ship, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's my favorite word.
Speaker 2: You can find some good stuff, but I mean most of the time it's like you know, I mean, nothing like the regular consumerism is any better.
Speaker 1: Consumers are, but they're buying their food there, like that's how bad, Like especially here in Canada too, So it's I'm away, I'm consciously aware of what's going on. And I remember for years I had judgment agains stallar stores, like I didn't actually want to be buying a lot of stuff in there. But now, I mean, I don't know about the States, but here in Canada you're lucky to find something under three dollars.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, You're absolutely right. They provide a good deal. But around here where we become inundated with dollar stores, it's almost to a point where it's like they there used to be like a J. C. Pennies and a Montgomery Ward Like I don't know if you remember Montgomery Wards. There used to be that they took that out. They put in a dollar store in a U haul, like like the most pointless shit, they like this one point, you know what.
Speaker 1: I just got because I just got this download. They're working on models that they can completely automate with AI robots.
Speaker 2: In the town next door to and this is now senseless, this is this is completely you're gonna be like, this is insane. In the town next door to me, they took out the right agge because I guess right age goes down. Instead of putting something meaningful there, they put in a twenty four to seven or phantom fireworks, Like besides the fourth of July, when does anybody buy fireworks? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So I think that's what we need to pay attention to, is that the forces that be that are making at least decisions for local areas. And I don't care about us at all, like not at all.
Speaker 3: Our face, it's in our face now.
Speaker 2: Like you can obviously people are not smart, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Well, we're gonna have to get smart.
Speaker 3: Oh, So I have a story call I think we are smart.
Speaker 2: I think we are smart.
Speaker 1: No, but even the regular folks. So I have a story for you. Since our last show, because we had the Lionsgate on Saturday, right, so since and I didn't get a chance to ask groc today how many states and provinces are in a state of emergency.
Speaker 3: We went into a state of emergency on.
Speaker 1: August State on Lionsgate because we have because we had massive fires that got out of control and moved like twenty thousand people out of their homes in about four hours.
Speaker 3: So they're not near me, but guess what.
Speaker 1: Guess where they are right on a massive lake, Okanagan Lake, And I bet you anything there's an agenda to put a data center in there. So those individuals, I saw little sparks from the regular people starting to question what was going on. So and if you think about it, so Spokane, Washington was just before that. That was on the first and so that was sixty thousand people. So within a week I had eighty thousand people. People got wiped out of their areas in and around me. So I'm like, okay, this is hyler, But the piece of resistance I want to share with you about a regular person at Walmart told me about it. I had I didn't know because I don't watch the news a lot of times. I was actually out running errands for my kiddie, and it was the lady at the checkout that told me that we went into a state of emergency.
Speaker 2: You know, one thing I'm gonna just thought of, this is a good question. I don't know if this is something that we just asked the audience or asked the question, but like I wonder if they're opening data centers and like Iran and Russia or.
Speaker 1: Like no, if you can go do research, you can even ask grocer chat to bet. No, the massive amount where data centers are is your country, You're at the top of the list.
Speaker 3: There's very few.
Speaker 1: Over the Middle East, and I think even Julia checked for the UK. I mean, there's a bunch there, and there's a bout chair in Canada. But I know I can see this aggressive agenda. Like if I look at where a lot of the fires are, they are near a lot of water resources, and that that's what they want. They want to be close to the water resources. So that big fire that was that moved a bunch of communities that like near me where I used to go for holidays. It's called the Okanagan. The Okanagan Lake is massive, that's where the Oga Pogo was supposed to be.
Speaker 3: Like, it's massive, it's deep. There's a lot of water.
Speaker 1: So and then they can just say, oh, there's it's drought right there, it's climate control, it's climate problems, it's drout. So I saw a lot of regular people start to question that narrative. So that's good. Yeah, that's a good thing. And same with Spokane. Right so Spokane they're surrounded by water too. So they did vote the data center down, but it was a little bit too too late because the individuals had already decided they wanted that land.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, and if they wanted, they'll they'll do something declared, to declare them in a domain. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I didn't check to see if Washington State was instill in a state of emergency, but that means like Washington State and BC just above it, we both went into state of emergency within eight days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I you know, I'm going back to my friend Amanda Joan of hart in Ohio where she's she's been fighting the courts for like months, like about the data centers, Like she's thank you those persons I've known that's been like really proactive on this for like months now. And what's crazy is it seems like they're trying to push people out of their farmland and the land they own. So these people own their homes and they own farmland, and the government's trying to push them out of it to build fucking wlack those centers. You know. Yeah, I mean it's like it's it's it's just absolute bullshit, you.
Speaker 1: Know it is, and it's not We all have to see it now, like we all have to come together. So six years ago, I got this download on a live about the children, about the titles and the children. I literally started crying because I had a void that looking at it for so long, because I had people that were sending me information for years. I'm like, no, love and light, don't want to look at it like someone else is taken care of it.
Speaker 3: Right, So now I know, like I got on the we went into state of emergency.
Speaker 1: Our air quality got bad, I think on the Monday, because that was a Saturday, and I got the big download for my team saying no, you guys all have to focus on the water and the data center because they've been.
Speaker 3: Doing this behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: So the fact that Amanda was already on it, the fact that some people have already been on it, and I'm always been worried about our water anyway, even though we have good water where I am, because probably in the background, I've been in meetings and I understood that that's really what they want. They don't want the goal, they don't want the money, they don't care about any of us as humans. They want to control the water. So yeah, so it looks like we do have an opportunity to turn it around.
Speaker 2: With If you control the water, you control the world basically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so why don't I'm going to ask the question and you can think about another question or see if anybody else has something. I'm going to ask if the data centers are actually being used for the water, like if you're not even being used for AI, if they're just being used to store water or to move water, that would make sense, right.
Speaker 2: They seem cooinless to me. We already have a I what do they have to store data? What are they and why is it at the store so much?
Speaker 1: You know? And I have another I have a story about something else as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I just want to add one more thing. Yeah, I think maybe this is like, but this is for everybody in the audience. Maybe this is like our time to step up. Maybe this is what we were here for. Maybe this is the true test. You know.
Speaker 1: I got got I got my god bumps, absolutely because I grew up in an area with tons of water. We have like we have the ocean, we have rivers, we have lakes, and I when I went to the creek on Saturday, I was like, whoa, this is bad because I know animals come and even feed off that water. So that means like the trees, the plants growing our food, everything really relies on water. Yes, we have enough water, but we don't. If there are, they've already been draining it, which it looks like like meat and Lake Powell are two of the main ones right now because they're supplying a bunch of states with water and power. So if there's no water, there's no power as well. Yeah, okay, so I just pulled It's interesting. I just pulled a couple of cards. We can do some clarity, so just ask in general, are the data centers actually water storage centers? So we got king of ones, which right off the bat is it looks like, yeah, it looks like this is a mission for all of us. I feel like maybe this is why we've all been sleeping. I have I have had dreams with you, Rob and a bunch of other people, Like we've been in a meeting talking about things. I haven't remembered that recently, but I do feel like this is more of like we're being told, this is our mission right now is to pay attention to the water resources wherever you are, all locally. We need to start sharing about it because it's a global problem. It's not and it might be happening in some areas and not in other areas, okay, but it is a big problem. We have two cards that are connected to the water. We have two of cups and we have three of cups, which is about water. I want to get asked for some clarity. So this is an opportunity that's been given to us. This is like a big veil, veil being cleared out everyone. You need to look at this now. Even if you think you have water in your area, if all the water dries up in a bunch of other areas, then the way it's going to impact everyone, Like we're all connected. And then the bigger question is we can't just accept like a lot of the regular people think they're just being still told it's climate change, but it makes no sense to me why, Like we're in drought and the province next door, who's usually always in drought is being flooded.
Speaker 2: Oly shit, right, and then we.
Speaker 1: Have three of cups to celebrate. So we're to be proud of ourselves that we figure this out, and then we're all going to be on the same page about it, okay, and we're not to be afraid about standing up for our water because it's important. We all need it no matter what our belief systems are. Everybody needs that, our family needs, that our friends need to Okay, I'm just gonna ask for clarity because that was just like a general question.
Speaker 3: What else do we need to know about the data centers and water?
Speaker 1: Five of ones and three of swords? So yeah, this is yeah. So what we've been told about what they need is a lie. And because swords are about words, so all of the information that they've been feeding us about is a lie. So just like what I said to you, I'll reshare that clip with you, Rob so you can look at it later. About the fellow, he's an older fellow that's made well. He manages data essentials. They do not need water, So we've been lied to about water it's really five of ones that's really going to become a major like mainstream news because of all of us, because of the digital soldiers, in about five weeks, which will take us one to middle of September. Okay, so I'm not getting like a big major arcana that they're all doing that right now, but it's a big part of it for sure.
Speaker 2: Wow. Hey, Angel Wings is in the chat. I haven't seen her in ages. I hope you're doing good, Jamie. Good to see you. Yeah, So where did you want to go next?
Speaker 1: Actually? Twenty three Danny Bell just brought up something good. So bring that up because I think that's important. Can you see it? Says I find it interesting about all the card readers. I'm not just reading the cards every one. I'm actually getting downloads from the records. So can you see it?
Speaker 2: Where is that?
Speaker 1: So about the Galactic's peace Treaties Ascension for all Danny Bell? Twenty three, I'm not seeing this, Okay, I'll just address that because maybe you're new to my work. So I worked with the Galactic Alliance and all the Galactic teams directly for years. I started to question their information a year ago because some of the teams just give us information about what we want to hear, so we don't take action. And I'm not about that anymore. I'm about I'm calling it actually the Galactic X files now because I want the truth. I want the truth for all of us. So if you're receiving intel from that information and it makes you feel comfort, comfortable, fantastic. But in the physical three D reality, which is impacting all of us, we all need water full stop. So we've got regular people who don't even know about the Galactics who have left their lives and are traveling around in their cars to take images of rivers and lakes that are gone. Everybody needs to know about that. The Galactics are not going to step in about that. This is that we are like boosts on the ground everyone. We're the ones that have to do the work down here. You know, they're dragging out, They're dragging out this whole like disclosure thing that could be dragged out for another two years. I mean, I hope not.
Speaker 2: Well. I mean, you know, you can make a good point because there are a lot of like like you know, paid influencers out there that are like like trust the plan and you know, like you.
Speaker 1: Know I'm questioning the plan, Rob, Are you questioning the plan?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Absolutely, Yeah. I said it to my friend today. My friend was saying something about like right and left, and I was like, dude, I was like, listen. I was like, if you haven't seen through it yet, I'm like, you gotta like look, you gotta look at like the way the world is, and is anybody helping us right now? And the answer is no, nobody is. Nobody is starting up really like.
Speaker 1: They're doing They're doing their peak, They're doing what they can behind the scenes. Yeah, but I would love to think that they're gonna come swoop in and help us. They will help us. I feel like they're how they're going to help us. They're going to download transmissions and schematics to many of you because you all have a mission. You're all here for a reason. Some of you are so bright and so smart, you're supposed to be helping us with this water scenario. So that's what it came in yesterday, is like absolutely, do I believe that peace treaties are being created? Yeah, but how is that helping us right now? If we need water?
Speaker 2: Right? Rob?
Speaker 1: And I waiting for disclosure for years and I hope that it's a year. Oh, Rob, I did send you something like someone had typed something out. I sent it to an Instagram. Somebody typed out an agenda of like where what we're supposed to be doing and we are ahead of schedule with disclosure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have it on my phone. Let me email it to myself and then maybe I can't.
Speaker 1: Pull it up because what's really cool about what I saw that? And I feel like my team is feeding me this information as well to bring you all. So yeah, I'm all about the truth. Like I just want to know the truth. I don't want us to all be sitting back thinking the galactis they are going to come and help us with the water if they're actually we're in meetings with them and they're saying, no, you guys are the store seats on the ground. You have the ideas, you know, like the salination thing, Like we all need to be questioning about this, like if we're yeah, if we're low on water, why can't we be using the ocean water? Why can't that be changed? Like this is the kind of stuff we need to ask about. I was not expecting us.
Speaker 2: All to be here.
Speaker 1: Everybody honestly, Well, Rob was looking at that. Did you find it?
Speaker 2: Rom? I got, I open up my email and I saw a letter from Rumble. I guess there's studio zone, which is crazy.
Speaker 1: It is crazy, you know. So well Rob's looking for that. I'm just gonna I looked. I went to Grock today just to talk about Lake Mead and Lake Powell. Okay. So, Lake Mead is roughly twenty six to twenty seven percent full, and it was it's for the Arizona it's on the Arizona Nevada border. It was formed by the Hoover Dam. It actually is a primary reservoir for the Lower Colorado River. It serves Arizona, California, and Nevada. Major univers users are also all of Las Vegas, as well as the Phoenix and Tucson area in some of southern California. Okay. And then we have Lake Powell, which is on the Utah Arizona border, and it is so Grock, Okay, it's like twenty one to twenty two percent full. It's very low as well, and it is at a modern it's an all time record low. It is down more than thirty feet from a year ago. And I bet if we and some of you might live in those areas, some of you might know there's probably massive data centers that have gone up in those areas as well. And it also provides and supports Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, New Mexico, as well as some other areas in Arizona, California and Wyoming as well. So these are two, These are just two. I had somebody, Yeah, I had somebody jump on my podcast yesterday and talk to me about someone had bought out all the water rights in Florida and they had just been made aware of that. So the positive side of this whole data center issue is we're all now investigating what have they been doing? Yeah, when I looked at it yesterday, just generally it looks like they've been draining the water for quite a while.
Speaker 2: Wow, oly shit, Like that's yeah. So we do.
Speaker 1: We have teams that have the technology to help us, but they also want to push us into our power because we and our other generations beforehand have handed over our power to the governing bodies.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I Like, I live in a rainforest and it has not it's been really drought conditions for like two years now, which I'm not happy about I like the rain. What would you like us to look at rub or if did you see a question?
Speaker 2: Wait, I'm gonna wait, that's a video in my files. I'm looking I'm looking for that. Whatever you think is good, I'm looking for that.
Speaker 1: I was just trying to think. So, yeah, so I saw something this morning. I think it was Lake Meat. It could have been like pal that there's the water is so low that there people used to live there. There's a town that's been underwater for years, and that you can go visit that town now because it's so dry. The town is above ground. So I think the story was that they were flooding the area to make this reservoir the lake so that people could go, you know, so that more people could have water. And then people that were living living there were going to be taxed quite highly, so they left. That was their incentive to leap. And then and now you can actually go. Yeah, now you can actually go to the town and like see this whole time actually live.
Speaker 2: I shared that document like, I don't know if you can see it.
Speaker 3: I can, so we are it's not fully on screen.
Speaker 2: Can you move it?
Speaker 1: Are you able to move it up a little bit?
Speaker 2: It's it's it's we'll have to do it like part by part because like it's it's really okay. So it's okay, that's okay the beginning and yeah, sure, why don't we.
Speaker 1: Look at that? So somebody posted this everyone someone had typed up like the kind of the agenda, and to me this look, this isn't about the water. To me, this is more about UFO disclosure, about getting everybody sort of on board with being on the same page. Yeah, so we're so if you look at it between twenty twenty and twenty twenty twenty, for even the David Grew's hearing, wasn't that was that back then or was that just now? Or did he just have another one?
Speaker 2: Rob?
Speaker 3: You know more about this? So you why don't you just go through the phases and.
Speaker 2: Just the one is this is what they're saying. They're saying Phase one was the demonstra in existence because twenty seventeen to twenty twenty, and then you had the New York Times article which was about the tic TAC and then the Pentagon videos released of the videos I believe over Virginia, which were the UFOs over Virginia, and then which that led to the twenty twenty to twenty twenty four where you had the David Grush hearing, the New Jersey orbs and drones. We were all part of that. We come out, we talk about that. Yeah, Jeremy Corbell, Jellyfish UFO, Jake Barbara Giant a UFO. That's a big talk story. And then Chris Buto, He's everybody knows about his story if you don't look him up, he's a he has an interesting story. He makes prophecies and stuff like that, and he's a he's an experiencer most of the Lord videos on social media. And then Phase three, this is where we're at right now, and then we're going to go into like what we think, what they think is going to happen. So twenty three has Noilda grass Tyson published his book about aliens, which I think if he is doing that that then then I think he's just trying to jump on the bend.
Speaker 1: Like he had he because apparently because I didn't know about him specifically, but he had probably in the last three months has jumped on the bandwagon like he's flipped to be talking pro UFOs and everything. So he may very well have published a book I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And well, you know another person we talked about that that's trying to milk the disclosure thing is doctor Phil. Did you ever see that?
Speaker 3: I think he's been Yeah, I think he's been hired.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like he's been hired to be a spokesperson for the regular people who will believe what he says.
Speaker 2: When I saw that, I was like, what kind of joke is this? I was like, I'm not gonna take UFO advice from doctor Phil, you know what I mean. It's like this man has been has spent years I don't even doing like daytime talk shows about like you know what I mean, women's love affairs and stuff. It's like, what the fuck does he know? Excuse my language again, but what does he know the first thing about any kind of aliens or UFOs? Like he never was in it to it before.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know, no, no, no, I feel like they've been they've hired him to be like a spokesperson. I can pull a card or two on that. That's what I feel because even on the list, look at that Barack Obama to also talk about aliens being real.
Speaker 2: Just to show you real quickly we were get into someone who's who shows like interest about being into this stuff is dan Aykroyd. Like, that's someone who's like had a genuine, real interest in ufology.
Speaker 3: Dank if you find this podcast, we would like to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah for real, Yeah, like you know. And then the Barack Obama says aliens are real. And then uh, the Department of War releases UFO files, which I still don't think we're that great. And then NASA releases the image of UFOs, you know, the Moon's sun of Mars. I just posted a video last night of a kid named Miles moon Bases who used to take pictures of the Moon. But anyway, and then our alien artifacts on the Moon and Marts confirms, so I feel that's probably common. And then and then here here's space four. So I guess this is the trusted acknowledgment public acceptance stage, which will be twenty twenty eight twenty twenty nine. All living former presidents revealed they've always known about extraterrestrials. Apollo era astronauts revealed they've always known about extra dressers. They already have though we already know that, like buzz Aldrin came back from the missions shook if they even went to space, but like that's a horrither topic.
Speaker 1: Well that was that was even on The Simpsons where they just came out of a movie studio and then they signed autographs on that at outside the stage store.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. Hollywood elites and prominent celebrities revealed they've always known about Extraterrestrialds President confirms existence and addresses the nation public acceptance without ontological shocks. Huh. Yeah, that's what's interesting, you know, like the people that have come on my sho and that, like, you know, I've asked about the disclosure, Like I had La Marzoli on the other day. He's a Christian researcher, but like I like to get everybody's opinion on I like to have all Yeah, he's been like doing this for a while. He knows like a lot about.
Speaker 4: Alien contact and alien abduction and stuff. But he said he's it's like it seems like the public does not even care, you know what I mean about like you know, it's like they it's like it's like we've been told that aliens exist, and it's like the public's like, okay, well, you know you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So just you even showing that, I think what I'm gonna do and I'm out doing errands is I'm going to start asking everyone what what the big story is, what they're focusing on, to see if I can get a feel for things. I feel like and I know as much as the World Cup was really a positive energy for everyone, I also feel like it was a major distraction for a very long time for a lot of this stuff to be set up, like the go ahead. I feel like they were moving a lot of water and they were creating, like they were creating all the fires while all of that was going on, and now he was paying attention.
Speaker 2: I got to give my mother or Jason credit on this one. He says, the doctor Phil Grushen or if you move the needle a little bit, Okay, So he says, if anybody actually watched it, he said, oh.
Speaker 1: Was davidsh On, Was David Grush? Did they too? Have it help together?
Speaker 2: You know, because when you're famous, you can just have you know, David Grush on your show. But he won't come on my show because you know it's.
Speaker 1: Well he should and we'll just well, I'll just affirm that he does okay, he should come on the show. So I think, like we've talked about this, but I do feel like there is obviously there's an agenda with the disclosure, and they want to roll it out in a controlled manner. So I just asked about Doctor phil So when they've done like when I when I'm talking about they, I'm talking about like the White Hats, the Alliance, they do kind of a temperature chest to see where the collective is at. Because if y'all don't know about me, I'm at the Pyramids over thirty years ago and I'm literally saying to the Galactics, just land the fricking ships, like let everybody know you exist so we can get on with like peace on Earth.
Speaker 3: And get on with the good stuff. And they literally said to me, we can't do that.
Speaker 1: There will be mass hysteria. So they still do like a temperature like we're all excited about it, but we're they're still doing like a check and to see what the collective but how they feel about it. And you're right, that's probably why they brought Doctor Phillin, was to make it more mainstream.
Speaker 2: Yeah, also not just that, but like some of these people might actually want to grift off this clone or two. You know, that's well, yeah, they don't want to do if they don't want to do mediocre sized podcasts or whatever, like if they just go after the big shows, that means they're looking to get to it in front of a big audience, so they can you.
Speaker 1: Know, absolutely, And podcasts are hot right now, like much hotter than like cable shows as well. I don't even know if Doctor Phil still even has a cable show. So just that topic about him, about what his role is. So they took the Nine of Swords. There's still a great deal of anxiety for many individuals on the planet to think that we're that we're not alone, because they've lied to us for years telling us that we are alone. Okay, so then we have two of ones Like that means like the line teams have been monitoring the feed. So they brought Doctor Phil and nine a Pentacles to make everyone relax about the topic. So there's less like because like what we just talked about, we're all ready for it. Many individuals still think it's still think that it's just in the movies. And I'll give you another example, Rob, because I like maybe six months ago I was dropping that with everyone, like, oh, I talk about UFOs, and then I would watch their eyes.
Speaker 2: Rolling the back.
Speaker 1: They hadn't changed the subject. So now somebody else asked me before the weekend and I said, oh, I do podcasts and sometimes I'm talking about UFOs and that individual who six months ago didn't want to talk about it at all, was like, oh, that's really interesting.
Speaker 3: So I thought, okay, well that's so good. That took six months.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that individual is actually.
Speaker 1: From South America, so I know, like in many countries in South America, that is more mainstream than it is even here, Like we've all had to fight for it, and you all want to know. Canada's to has not released any files and they have not acknowledged anything.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's that's I mean.
Speaker 1: So I come and talk to all of you because I can't really talk to too many people here unless they've had experiences, right, yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Did you hear? Go ahead? I don't know. I just feel like we're in scary times, you know we are, but we're to.
Speaker 1: Be on high alert. We're obviously to keep we're still to keep positive, like still be grateful every day, like source said to me last week. Don't get into the state of emergency in your province. Just be grateful for what you have. And then I was wondering if the state of emergency is just like a flag even to all of us saying, Okay, this area is in drought conditions, and same with Washington state drought conditions, same with Oregon, California. California has been in that area for years.
Speaker 3: Right, So I did. We've we've had smoke. Our air quality has been really bad.
Speaker 1: It was not too bad duster, but that's impacting me and my my cat, it's impacting many many people. So but I was reminded to just be grateful, you know, home, that we have water to drink, all of that, and to not get tried to not to get pulled into hysteria. I also see that they're unfolding things to not let the masses get into hysteria, like remember the lockdowns, Remember how.
Speaker 3: Crazy everybody went with that.
Speaker 1: That was I believe too, that was absolutely absolutely like, oh, you can't buy so many things, you can't do this, you can't do that, And people were just standing in line up for hours and panicking and right sign up.
Speaker 2: All the toilet paper. They literally took people into a toilet papers here. I remember looking at this guy. I remember I was at write Ad where my old apartment was, and like this guy was like he had a carpool of toilet paper. I looked at him. I was like, dude, what are you doing? Man? Like it's just that important, like just you know what I mean, Like like I was like, you're acting neurotic right now. I said that to him. I was like, that was like it was.
Speaker 1: It was definitely an experiment. Yeah, stuff my experiment.
Speaker 2: We go. Oh go ahead, no, no, ask the question. Go ahead. Okay, this is from Eric, He says pink BELLA. Can you ask if all this disclosure is just a distraction to take our focus off the agenda twenty thirty and AI data center takeover.
Speaker 1: That's a good question. I just got my god bumps. Absolutely, thank you. Yeah, I don't feel well.
Speaker 3: I mean Rob talks to a lot of different people.
Speaker 2: I haven't.
Speaker 1: I've been less focused on disclosure the last few weeks because, like I said, I got that transmission download on Monday that oh okay, this is important now, like the water issue is important for all of us. Okay, so yeah, let's just ask from the records. What do we is even the disclosure and even the files and everything. Has this been a distraction to take us off Agenda thirty twenty thirty. I'm assuming everything to do with the water is Agenda twenty thirty. Like I'm assuming it's the whole thing about the smart cities, the digital ID. You'll have nothing and be happy about it. That's what I heard this morning. We have nothing and be happy about it. We have paid to Pentacles, we have the tower, but it came in upside down. So that's actually good because that was their original agenda, and we have the whelport to which is destiny.
Speaker 3: So okay, let me just think about that page of Pentacles.
Speaker 1: They've been forcing everyone to focus on lack and poverty, consciousness not having enough, so they've been focus focusing the collective and we're more aware of it, but it still impacts us, right because we're very empathetic. So they've been focusing everyone, like splitting the groups. Like just what Rob and I talked about the dollar stores, like oh that even the department stores can't make it anymore. They're all on bankruptcy. But the model for dollar stores can make it right. And that's like Walmart's doing great in our mall, but everything else that was big, like it's gone. Okay, so we have the Tower cards, so it was it was it came in upside down, so I want to ask clarity about it. So it absolutely was a distraction, but the it's changed now, so I feel like it's part of it. I feel like they're doing a whole bunch of pieces at the same time. But let's just aunk clarity about the wheel of fortune. We have the eight of Ones as well as a judgment which is actually this is like a big shock, so so it was going to be even what we're talking about is super important and it's something that we all have to focus on because this is the big shock I think for everyone even today about realizing like we might think we have water, were lured into we can buy water, we can buy drinks, so we can because we're in a good space right now. But the plan was to control humanity, like the tower part, but it came outside down, which is good. So it's a big shock. It's a big surprise, but we can turn it around. Eight of ones okay, So yeah, so I think the big shock, even for me, is that the Agenda twenty thirty is still a timeline that's in progress. And I feel like what I feel like the reason that timeline is still in progress is because there's still a percentage of the population that still doesn't get it, and they're the one they're feeding that timeline, So they're the ones.
Speaker 3: So we have to be really clear about how we're.
Speaker 1: Using technology, what we want technology before and before and also now that we know that we don't actually need water for the data centers for AI and who asked us, who asked us if we even wanted that, like do we all need AI that badly that we might write that we'd give up water for it?
Speaker 5: I don't think so, yeah, yeah, I agree, Yeah, it's it's it's like it's I don't know, you know, it's it's I'm just like, so, you know, flabbergasted.
Speaker 2: About what's going on, what's really going on in the world. You know. Yeah, It's like I wonder what they're We won't get a direct answer, but I'm wondering, like why are they trying to hoard all this water? Like what is the whole purpose behind that? You think they're taking it to inner or something to.
Speaker 1: Like there's I feel like it's two agendas. I feel like they're storing the water so then they can just say, hey, you'll want water, like I know part of the twenty thirty agenda because I've seen it. I think it's been in movies as well. Or they want to digitize everything and they want you to be able to go and scan your ID to be able to get water. Yeah, so they can then the machine can just come back and say, sorry, don't have enough credits for water, no water today, and then right and then the other The other story is that they're storing water because many of the elites are underground. So we maybe can sput that up and look at it two ways. So let's look at if the water depletion that's being stored in some of the data centers, again for entertainment purposes only, is that being used for this agenda twenty thirty agenda for scanning and getting water? That way, six of cups, ace of pentacles, yeah, ten of pentacles.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so we're gonna be like the twenty thirty agenda is.
Speaker 1: To wipe out the nostalgia and the memories of how easily we used to get water, So that so that was that's the agenda, right, It's like you and I can just turn it like you might not drink it out of.
Speaker 3: The tap, but you know the water can come from the tap.
Speaker 1: So if all the water is drained, then they can just have the story of there's no water, you're gonna have to order water, that kind of thing, right a Pentacles, it's all about money. And what I just noticed in that see there's a like a it's kind of like a garden and a fence and there's water behind it. So yeah, they're storing the water. Part of it is they're storing water for money to be able to charge everyone for water access because as humans, we need water, right, Okay, so let's look at if they're storing the water for the elites apparently that are underground that will have water access and we won't have water like these underground cities.
Speaker 3: Has anyone been talking about that recently.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I have Gene dcode coming on and I'm gonna ask them about Yeah.
Speaker 1: That'd be fantastic. Yeah you touched because I haven't because I haven't seen a lot of individuals that like Gene DCOT that are up about talking about it. So I think everyone that you have that's like a big name rob need to ask them what they know about the water agenda because this is a big, big point for us right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when it is Jane d Cote on today.
Speaker 2: No, not not for like a week or something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well that's cool though, Okay, So yeah, because there's different stories, right, Like, there's different stories that the elites have been arrested, that they're gone, and I've got looked at all these stories, so every like there's truth to all of the stories. But whether or not, like everything's completely wrapped up in a nice little bow and it's completed, not sure. Okay, So just asking about water being stored to go to the elites underground?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well someone, So I just wanted to tell you this. This is a I had doctor Juliette Angle on my show. I sent you the link.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't had to watch that. I will.
Speaker 2: We talked a little bit about like there there's like this underground thing going on the Disneyland, like with the MK Ultra and stuff that, like, and it's weird shit's going on. She said she was like an mk Ultra person, and she said that she would get dropped off at disney Land or whatever. I guess she was in California sid Disneyland, and you know, this was when she was being fully mind controlled at Persidio, and they would give her no food or no drink, and she would have to stand there in the park. Listen to this. You're not gonna believe this. She would have to stand there at the park and find a daddy who separated from his family and coerce him to buy her food and then get on a ride with her and and catch him like touching her in some kind of weird way, and then they would take a photo of it and blackmail that person. And that was the whole like a bunch of different kids, but they had supposedly they had a bunch of different kids. Do that? Wow? You know, I mean I should I believe this? It's like I don't. I think it seems crazy, but it's it's I don't put it past anything.
Speaker 3: So disney World is disney World is the one in Florida.
Speaker 2: It's the disney World in Orlando and California.
Speaker 3: Was she talking about Disneyland or disney World?
Speaker 2: Said? She said, it's underneath both.
Speaker 1: She said, I absolutely agree, and I feel I feel like there's probably like they use the tunnel systems between both of them, Like there's a tunnel system that goes between both of them, which is crazy. But yeah, just to wrap up what we were just talking about, same card came forward in the exact same position. So the individuals that are managing the water to charge us all are also managing the water for themselves. So we can call them the elites, we can call them like the Dark Alliance, the Reptilians, Like there's still cities underground, there's still things going on down there that hasn't been completed. They've lulled us into like a into safety that were okay because everything seems okay right now. And it's not something we looked at the car stace. It's not something it's not something that's going to happen fast, but what's already happened has happened fast. Like they've accelerated the plan in the last two years and definitely this year as well, definitely this summer. Seven of Cups, which can be a sign off. So does that mean like they're not underground? Let's just see what is it? Seven of Swords. It looks like there's like potentially like some of them might be still around, but some of them are not underground anymore. But it doesn't mean that someone's not still doing that. Like I don't like I would like the Galactic Alliance and the White Hats and everyone to step.
Speaker 3: Forward and let us know who they are and what they're up to.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, So we got the King of Cups, which is like a sneaky energy but it came in upside down and cups are connected to water.
Speaker 2: So that was a plan with a real galactical line to please stand up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please stand up and please step forward, Please show tell us, show us the game plan, and tell us show us exactly what you're doing. Yeah, Because I'm thinking, like, there's a lot of big names out there that are truthers, and I haven't seen any of them talk about this too much yet, which is really surprising to me.
Speaker 2: It's look probably literally, if there's a big channel, it's probably because they're they're being told not to you or something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm wondering. So I think Gene Decode, he's one of the He's one of the ones that will say with Kerry Cassidy they'll they'll just say it as it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they will too, Yeah, but I do.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen that. And what I have seen is I've seen a few people that are pretty well known that have been going on and on and on about super Almino, And I'm like, well, isn't that just a program? Like aren't they just trying to program us about the weather and just accept that. Oh, they call it super Amino, so we're just gonna have drought. Like I don't accept that. Sorry, I don't accept that agenda and the heart got closed down, but I just recently, you and I've talked about it. There's other applicates around the planet. So they're still controlling the weather. They are.
Speaker 2: I read a comment from Matthew Matthew Morning, and you know, like he said, uh, he said something like I thought this was supposed to be the American wet, hot summer. You know, Like, what do they mean by that? I don't know what they it was.
Speaker 1: I think originally it was there was supposed to be a lot of rain. Well there's rain in certain regions, but there's flooding, like it's not even normal rain. I'll give you an example about what happened last week, so I got all excited that rain was coming because we so need rain. We got thunder and lightning in my area, but we got no water. Rain happened like two different regions that day and there was flooding, so like there was like targeted flooding in certain areas, and then there was no water or rain anywhere else. So we're I'm still droveed in my area. But I thought that's crazy, and they literally on the Weather Channel they said that they used the word targeted targeted thunder and lightning storms.
Speaker 2: Wow wow.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so heart got apparently when I shut down.
Speaker 2: But there was something crazy going back to that Juliette Engele because we're talking about whether she's friends with Kathy O'Brien, and I'm going to try to do a show with both of them. You know, Kathy O'Brien is like the famous m k Ultra. Uh, she's friends with Roseanne bar but she's like, she's like the mk Ultra. Well, Kathy O'Brien's house got hit with a tornado. But here's where it gets weird. None of her neighbor's houses got hit by toad. Only hers did. And she said it when she was on my show.
Speaker 3: You know, I just got my god bumps.
Speaker 1: It was it was a target. She was a target.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I think, Yeah, I'm gonna shuffle because I want to ask about the mk Altra and Disney Lent and Disney World. I they somebody went into a few people went into investigate Spookan after the fires, like you know, the the threat was off and the fire had moved on. One house in one neighborhood was still standing and it was painted blue.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so let's ask you about the mk Ultra, Disneyland, Disney World tunnels underneath King of Ones, Ace of Cups, so that's a yes, that's a yes, and Night of Pentacles. So some of it could still be going on as well, because this is like a business as usual card making money, so so some of those programs could still be happening. So this is what I don't like. This is like a Galactic Alliance card, which means they're aware of it, but I don't know, but they're facing the other way. So in other words, like if this because this is the mk Ultra thing, is being run by, and it was being run I believe by like the three letter agencies. So the alliance is kind of like overseeing everything. So right now, their face sing away from this, So this is not a priority. Yeah, And what they're looking at right now, they're looking away from that right now. And that would absolutely explain why none of the Epstein files have come out, none of the none of there's been no arrests that we know of so far. Like I'm talking tangible results, like we're all fed up with hearing that it's been done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what you rob it.
Speaker 1: I want to see results now.
Speaker 2: And it makes me wonder if like you know, like there's all these Republicans and Democrats and stuff, if like they're they're they're somehow friends behind the scenes, like they argue for a show, but then they greet each other's pockets behind the scenes, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I just I'm thinking it's been I've known about the Epstein files, like even before lockdowns, some of us just knew about them early.
Speaker 2: So I'm like over it, just.
Speaker 1: Like the UFO files, Like just land it all now, like just bring it out and let us know right and let the cards fall where they may, because it's ridiculous for things like Hollywood to be cranking out all of this stuff that's still alive if we don't need that anymore. So please buy the movies that you want now. Oh did you know about this? We real look at the UFO thing. Did you hear that? So Sony as a September first are deleting over five hundred movies in their catalog. They'll be gone.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, that's fucked up. That's like, yeah, And the story is.
Speaker 1: We don't have the licenses for it anymore. But the people who I guess who have who I don't even know what streaming services they were on, but people thought that they actually they bought something, so they actually thought that they owned it because it was digital and they've been told no, you own nothing, and those topics, those files are going to be gone. And the other thing that I saw yesterday PBS apparently, you know, the public television station. Apparently they loaded up all of their programs for the last seventy years to an AI cloud that got deleted. Wow, so they have nothing.
Speaker 2: I think I saw that on American ABA pop Culture. I was talking about it. I was like, why are they doing that?
Speaker 3: You know it is it's a modern day.
Speaker 1: But Bernie it's a modern day of wiping out information, and maybe when they wiped out Tartania, maybe that's exactly what they start to do, because they just pluckt things and then delete them.
Speaker 2: Eric says Prince called it Into twenty ten, which was not released until twenty twenty one. Lots of important songs. One that applies to here his Hot Summer. I would I wouldn't have gone, you know, Prince was. I liked Prince, you know, like, I thought he.
Speaker 1: Was very awake. He is very awake, and I think he was another individual that found out the hard way. But I think he's actually happening in the industry.
Speaker 2: I think people gave him a hard time because some people thought he was gay, but I don't. I didn't take him as gay. I thought he was just kind of like comfortable with his sexuality, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I think he just like he just had his own style.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, right, that's why.
Speaker 1: That's why, that's why he was so creative and he was so ingenious because he didn't listen to what other people were saying about him. He had his own style.
Speaker 2: You want to hear something crazy, I don't know if you did. You did this too. But I remember being at a party in nineteen ninety nine and my friend, my friend put at midnight at nineteen ninety nine, he put on party like it's nineteen ninety nine, and the whole party went completely nuts, you know what I mean, Like it was like it was because it was literally like that song was made in the eighties, but like you know, it was like made for nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 1: And there he was and I was, and I was on a tech y two K project, sostrackling.
Speaker 2: Did you did you ever think did you ever think that like shit was going to shut down?
Speaker 1: Being a partner, No, Because I saw how in apt the company I worked for, a big financial institutions. I saw how at napped they were, Like how nobody really figured anything out until the last minute. That's why we wrote in the project, because basically, no one had taken into account that all the all the calendars and the times and everything, we're going to be way off and everything was going to shut down. No one could take their money out. So I saw how like how hokey it was, but which made me feel more relieved. I was actually more concerned that we weren't going to get the stuff fixed for everyone, which we did. But yeah, no, I wasn't worried about it at all. But I but I also didn't know like globally, how it was going to impact everyone, Like Canada does a lot of business with you know at that time, we did a lot of business with the US. Oh that's something else. Maybe we'll look at that next time. Apparently they're pushing through daylight savings time for everyone.
Speaker 2: Is that what? Oh you mean they're they're ending it. I heard they're supposed to be ending it or something right.
Speaker 1: Well, No, I think we've all I think the theory is this would be another question for a gene to code. I think the theory is is that standard time would be better for all of us. But they're actually in the US they have to push it through the federal government. So they're pushing it through. That's one of the things on the plate right now to ensure that there's no more daylight changing from daylight savings time.
Speaker 3: So whatever we're all on right now, will we will stay there?
Speaker 1: And I don't know, I like in Canada and the US, it's different, like every state in every province does their own thing anyway, But apparently so this is what's happened is BC has been waiting for Washington, Oregon, and California to make a decision about that because we all do business together, we're all in the same time zone, and suddenly they couldn't change it and had to go through federally. So I guess there was enough of a push to leave daylight saving time. So what is that going to mean. It's going to mean more daylight at the end of the day, even in the winter, and later daylight in the morning for all of us.
Speaker 2: One thing that's been happening for sure was Art Bell called the quickening and like pay back in two thousand and one. He had this Native American on and he was talking about that, like human metabolisms were speeding up. But I'm at a point now where I'm thinking, like things have been moving so fast. I'm thinking maybe like mother Art or the some component of the matrix is like, you know what, this place has gotten way too fucked up. Let's just fast forward and get to the good part.
Speaker 1: Like well, they have proven they've proven that the even hour is not an hour anymore. It's like forty five minutes or something. Can you believe, like we're already in August.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it feels like we were just entering twenty twenty six like yesterday.
Speaker 3: So the next time you and I have a show, it'll be September.
Speaker 2: And before you know it'll be we'll be here on how we you know, around helly Halloween.
Speaker 1: So that I'm excited about. I am swerting to see little visions of fall. So I'm starting to see like shorter me too. So I'm starting to see shorter days, cooler nights. Like my cat and I are over the heat. We're just done with it. We don't want it anymore. So I'm excited about that. So I'm starting to see some of that. But I think that I think, you know, probably everyone in the northern Hemisphere just dealt with so much heat this summer that we're over it. So I don't know how the whole daylight Do you guys have any opinions about that, about the whole daylight savings time, because I thought like some of the farm communities like so in the middle of Canada and probably some of the states in the US as well, never went to daylight savings like they always just stayed on standard time. Because apparently the story was it was better for the crops, it was better for the farmers and whatever. But I guess people have done studies and it's actually worse for the crops, and it's worse for the farmers. So and all the birds and everything. So I'm not sure, but that apparently is on the agenda.
Speaker 2: I have one more thing to talk about. So this was interesting. So someone from your channel, Donna Allison, says, Prince apparently Venusian. I got a story about this. So the great late Rob Potter, the ufologists who passed away, he used to throw conferences out at Mount Shasta. When he was on my show. One time he was telling me the story about the song Raspberry Beret, and he said that, like, like supposedly that's about a Venusian girl because like when the contest of contact these came back in the day, the two girls wore red berets and so like, I don't know, I don't know where he mas. Maybe he was just a big Prince fan. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to remember. I can't remember ifew and ID dived about Prince, because I know we did dive about a bunch of people. Please, if you have that other fellow on don't it again, please talk about the doors? Okay, Oh yeah, brought forward information about led Zep, which was good because I didn't know about it. But I'd really like his take on Jim Morrison for sure. Yeah, Okay, I when I look at people, everyone, if everyone's interested in their star seed information, it's there. So I absolutely know the prince was was galactic and a star seed. So let's just ask about him being Venetian and what he would like to bring into me because he's just like, yeah, bring it on, Raspberry Ry Venusian high Priestess. So that's a big yes. He hid what he knew, so High Priestess is he's very intuitive. I bet you anything. He was diving into all of this stuff behind the scenes, like he knew about all of it, which would then would have gone into his music. Right, So that was like yes, and I I haven't like looked at Venus for a long time, but definitely like there are High Priestess galactic energy like in groups and councils connected to Venus. Okay, two of swords. That's interesting. That's like a like that's an ending in the beginning and not seeing something and then a fast forward, moving forward. So I think at like at one point maybe did he go on hiatus for a while with his career, Like was there like big pauses between like him creating one album, and like they seemed like they were very drawn out projects. Like he didn't seem to me like he would be a an artist that would just say, Okay, we need an album out in three weeks, like maybe at the beginning, but I feel like towards the end he was more like, no, this is like an Abbey Road, so we're going to be in the studio for a while, which is probably why he was on studio, right, So he got he went through a very big spiritual awakening at some point and he put a stop to his music so he could integrate it. And then we have the Chariot. So then after that point his music completely came out differently, And I feel like that I do remember when Raspberry Berry came out, So I feel like that's when his music changed and he was he was sneaking information and that he knew for sure.
Speaker 2: Do you think do you think can we ask this? Do you think Prince was a contact d Do you think he had? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because there because even from that movie Disclosure Day round, Like, now we know some people have had experiences somehow.
Speaker 2: I got something to tell you about that too. Wait, okay, so someone told me last night. So so my friend kit was she she Kin gives me a good information. She she told me that she saw on TikTok. But that alien at the end of Disclosure Day is supposedly real. But that's that's a rumor going around on TikTok.
Speaker 1: I just got my god bumps. If it wasn't real, it was an it was an image of a real one.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, So if.
Speaker 1: That if that gray was still not alive, like maybe because that gray, what I got. The message I got about that gray was that gray was supposed to be the gray that was recovered from Roswell, one of them that survived.
Speaker 2: She was talking about the gray and the wheelchair. You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: But that gray and the wheelchair was representative of gray that they had kept alive for a long time, right, Okay, So but if that gray wasn't actually real, like if it wasn't on set, then it would have been like it would have been like a clone or something else that was representative of it.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, you know, it's so weird about Disclosure Day at the end of it, like, you know, like it really kind of brought some emotions to me because like those pictures of Kexpert and Roswell were so real. It was like, I mean, I know that's what Hollywood does, right, they know how to recreate things and make them look real.
Speaker 1: But me, like the Wall with all the with all the images when they brought everything up, yeah, I think it was real. I got that it was real. Yeah, no, I got it was real because I got very emotional too. So I feel like they that that was their big thing. They brought in a bunch of real components, so that even so, I think it's going to register with some people that saw the movie.
Speaker 3: So let's say they still think it's a movie.
Speaker 1: When some of that information comes out officially, their mind is going to go, where did I see that before? Oh? That was in the movie?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know. I come back in the day. When people saw the cover of Whilli Schrueber's book Communion, it like sparked a bunch of people to have aduction memory, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was your question about the experiencers?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Was he an experiencer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, so it's interesting because he's not it's not really coming through clearly. Yesse of sorts. Yeah, I feel like he, like with a lot of us. I feel like because I got like two of craps, five of the Pentacles, like nothing like nothing big big. So he he saw things and he heard things, but I don't think he, like many of us, felt comfortable enough to talk about it. Yeah, so he kept it hidden.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he did.
Speaker 1: He did have some experiences and then we got the ace of source that was definitely like a Yes he did.
Speaker 3: And I think I think he questioned.
Speaker 1: I think whatever he even he saw, he questioned whether he even saw it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I just want to say, guys, like you know, I know we talked about a lot of like controversial stuff today. You know, this is for entertainment and educationally. If you need to decompress after watching this, you know, maybe put on some prints and smoke a.
Speaker 1: Blunt and like you know, just remember, have some water, make some to your coffee. You know what I thought about with the water, Oh, all the coffee jerkers are going to be pissed. Yeah, people can't have like that was another big thing that happened through the lockdowns. All the coffee shops got got I know, Love, I'm thinking all the people. Yeah, and I'm thinking all the people in the cities who are used to having like three or four Starbucks a day. I went, Oh, they must have just been like a pleasure to be around. I mean, yeah, please don't panic. This is like to sink in deeply that we're not too far along yet, but we can't expect that we're going to be rescued from it. But I feel like how they're going to rescue us. They're going to assist us. They're gonna start transmitting the information to create new technology to take like to just say, okay, government, we don't want you anymore. Yeah, you're messing things up. So we're not going to listen to you anywhere, and we're going to go over here and we're going to start working on the water. Is she like there are young kids out there who are figuring out technology to do with the ocean and everything like that. So I feel like ideas are going to come and we're going to embrace them. And I feel like more of it is about breaking down these systems that have been forcing us.
Speaker 2: To just listen to what they tell you and not just that. But you know, we're in the era. We're in the era of drones, to remember, and the public has access to drones. And I've seen people talk about and I'm not I'm not doing this, so YouTube, don't take me not. But I've seen people on TikTok and other places talking about how to take down data centers. So if the government doesn't think that people are going to do that, I guarantee you they're going to have people who are rebels and who are revolution.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing rebels online in your country and they are just saying, like, everyone, get ready, there's going to be a big rumble, especially about the water, which is good though, like it's not it's just it's I think it's just like that ace of swords. It's about making sure we're prepared. Yeah, because this is a big issue that's impacting everyone, and we can all be lured into watching movies at me too. Right, Like unless I physically see something, like unless I go to a creek and I see that it's dried up, I'm just going to assume that there's water there because there's still water coming out of the tap. So it's just one of those things that they've been they're still using this. So one thing I don't like, and this would be another great question for Jane to go. I don't like apparently that the Galactic Alliances and the White Hats are still going along with some of the narratives to wake everyone up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I don't like that because I don't feel like sixty thousand people in Spokane did not need to lose their homes exactly right, So that I don't agree with and I'm not sure if that's even just a myth now I don't know.
Speaker 2: And then you know, we'll go in a second. But you know what happens a lot of times then the insurance companies, These people have insurance on their homes and the insurance company doesn't want to pay Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's what's happening in Spokane and also the area I just told you about in BC. They're all finding out that the insurance companies aren't going to pay them.
Speaker 2: You know why, because the government or someone probably wants to declare them in a domain on that land.
Speaker 1: And if they get it, when they start to dig deeper, they're going to find out that that land is like big data center land right on the lake. Yeah, yeah, and it's all the What we just lost was a lot of farming community.
Speaker 3: And that was the other thing.
Speaker 1: I haven't been able to find certain fruits this summer. I asked my sister and she said, no, she hasn't seen them here either. And I even went to like a farmer's market asked them and they said, no, we can't get apricots, can't get them in this year.
Speaker 3: We always have them. So just little things like that, right, like just pay attention.
Speaker 1: So yes, and maybe this is all gonna like plant in, you know, into your subconscious and you're all gonna maybe you'll see like a data center meeting like rob is talking about in your area, and please go go if you can and pay attention to it. You're gonna meet new friends. You're gonna meet star seas and lightworkers who don't even know that they our one. Yeah, everyone is sure to unify around this issue.
Speaker 2: For sure. It would probably do me good to go to these meetings because like I could get more people interested in my show too.
Speaker 3: I mean, I love I love the regular people.
Speaker 1: I love going out there and ask them questions because I get feedback about what's going on. Yeah, so yeah, so I've seen all so many people who really want rain. Now before we're being lulled into the weather channel of no, we've got sunny's guys for weeks. Okay, Well they never used to be able to actually tell us what the weather was here for years, So how come all of a sudden now they can say that it's going to be sunny for weeks?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, wow, Well this was a great show.
Speaker 1: Thank you everyone.
Speaker 2: All right, do you want to tell people where they can find you?
Speaker 1: And oh I don't have my thing on today? What happened?
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's the I'll take it down on me.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm like, oh did I forget to do that?
Speaker 1: Rob some technico much to take it down?
Speaker 2: So wait, let me see. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you don't drink wrotter, you will die, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we need water, that lady.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if you guys want to follow the lady that I'm telling you about, follow me on Instagram because my because I'm resharing, I'm following certain people and I'm resharing her.
Speaker 3: So she's like, in your face, people, we need.
Speaker 2: I think I don't I know you're a well bank at eighth.
Speaker 3: I think it's eight eight eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll make sure I follow you now trying.
Speaker 1: To we are following each other, and I think, like, so, just I'm trying to find the real people out there who are awake. So there are rebels out there who are like, wait a minute, there's no water. So I'm not sure how she got onto that mission, but she just had a bunch of people that were giving or flax saying that she didn't actually people who weren't believing her that there was no water. And you know, if people are going to AI and if depending on how they were the question, some AI will come back with a hallucination saying like that it's fine. So I'm specifically like I went to Groc today and I said, Hey, Groc, my understanding is water levels are really low, Like me, like, how can you give me like a low down on what's happening. Grok had no problem doing that as well, because I just said, I'm using it for a podcast like they love to. They love bringing that information for it, and even Grock even said, Okay, this is approximate because we're this is just for today or whatever. Yeah, So my website is a love Pink Bella dot weblue dot com. Email me if you want to get a hold of me, a Lovepinkvilla at gmail dot com. Follow me on YouTube. I do load up at RUBS shows. I load them up and rumble as well as my YouTube. Follow me on Instagram. I try to get onto X as much as I can as well if you're over there too. And yeah, if you guys want to dive into your own journey, what your mission is, maybe you're supposed to be part of the water, the water solution. So my Galactic Country Record sessions are perfect for that as well. And I'm just trying to think that there's anything else ongoing. If you're interested in meeting your dragon, that's something that's included with my sessions right now. If you book you can meet your guardian dragon as well.
Speaker 2: Awesome, awesome, Well, thank you so much. Pink Bela Edition. And yeah, and guys, don't this is We're not doing anything. This isn't bear born or anything. So just you know, like to just stretch stuff and you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: This is the Galactic X Files. The truth is out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll just be aware, that's the that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and don't get lulled into even social media. That's why I think like it needs to be a bigger discussion for everyone because I think even if we're focused on just the galactic information, well, I'm I'm at the fed up point now where I want us to have actually like solutions being given to us, not like they're waiting.
Speaker 3: For something to happen because I don't.
Speaker 1: Somebody mentioned so someone mentioned to me as an example, I loaded up for our last show, I think on Rumble. Someone came over and commented and said, oh, don't get into fear. Apparently they're they're going to be for the med bets. And I said, well, that's great, but I've been hearing about med bets for six years, like where are they? Like I'm over it right, like where are they? And when I asked my team about it, my new team is very different. They're here to help me dive into this information, but they're not going like here, paint below. This is the map because the map changes daily. But I want like ned beds for everyone, water for everyone, clean air for everyone. This has been my true I'm a try seker. This has been who I've been since I was a kid. I never understood why everyone doesn't have water to drink.
Speaker 2: On the planet. Yeah. Absolutely, that's absolutely right.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, my friend, always a rank everyone by sending aloa bi passssssssssssssssssssssssssss