Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, Welcome to Pop and Bravo. It's Thursday. I've got Deanna Chang here. You know Diana Chang. She's the montage Queen. She has a podcast and a substack called how to Be Less Old. She's my friend and she's got gorgeous hair. So let's just let's just keep it with that.
Speaker 2: Hi am it? Well, thank you? Thank my hair, Thanks you, I thank you. You know you're catching a good hair day and not gonna lie. I'm not going to sit here and pretend it's not happening, because it is.
Speaker 1: It is. It looks really really good. Yeah, we had a long discussion about that before. Sometimes when you just don't do your hair, you have the best hair day. But then if you try to recreate that by not doing it and you have to go somewhere, you look like you got drag through a gutter.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so true. It's not without its pitfalls. That light, right, but it can line up, you know.
Speaker 1: Just sometimes. But for me, I'll be like, oh God, yesterday I didn't do my hair at all and it looks so good. I'm want to go with that today, And then I look like my mother would be horrified if she saw me out in these streets looking the way I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my biggest crime is like thinking, I mean I can get a second day out of a hair blowout, of course, you know, wouldn't mean of course, but there's times when it's not a proper blowout, just something I did. That's a different story in terms of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah. You know, I can't get two days out of a proper blowout because they put products and stuff in my hair and then my hair gets like so like growing like noodlely and like limp. Yeah, so I can only get to equation.
Speaker 2: I feel like if when you come back to La there's a woman that does like the best blowouts I've ever experienced.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: She's a master. She taught all the Glam Squad. Okay, Tnique is just at the top of her game, you know, and she charges what you're gonna spend, what you're gonna spend, but that blowout it will last you, and it is like it's just it's incredible. So okay, if you need it, you know.
Speaker 1: If I have an event to go to, then I have an event.
Speaker 2: If you're maybe take snap in some shots. I know, last time you're here, You're taking pictures, you were getting head shots, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, last time. Last time was in LA. I flew in and out for a party for Heather McDonald. I was there for twenty four hours. I know. That was not button. Yes, it was super fun. It was her anniversary party for her podcast. It was super fun. It was totally worth it. But I yeah, I was kind of thinking, like, I'll try to tack on an LA trip to Bravocon because I'll already be over therest. Yes, I just don't know how I can make it work. I don't know how I'm gonna be able to make that work.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, And I know you guys make a real time out of Bravo con Like you're all messing around.
Speaker 1: We're five nights, baby.
Speaker 2: The girls are moving and grooving.
Speaker 1: We're doing it. We're doing it ingrid and I we we leave, we leave no stune unturned. We live it all on the floor. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: I mean you could you could teach a Bravo con course.
Speaker 1: No, No, because I don't know. I don't know if we're doing it that that right, We're just it's it's me, it's me throwing money at every problem.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, so that's like the cab.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you just gotta gotta be able to just save up for two years and throw all your budget at that one problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, we are not here to talk about Bravo con but we are here to talk about Bravo. Now. Are you watching any shows that are not on Bravo at the moment?
Speaker 2: Yes, I am. I've finished up a few. Okay, I will tell you. I whisked Through Sirens.
Speaker 1: Okay, didn't watch.
Speaker 2: I was that on your radar at all? Really good acting, you know, I mean really good actors. It caught my you know, it kept my attention. Julianne Moore is in it. Meghan from White Lotus Meghan, Yes, always fabulous. One of the girls from Game of Thrones who was great is in there. So cast is really good. I mean I was. I enjoyed it. I don't know if you know what you get through you're I don't know if that was good or bad. But I kept watching and enjoyed myself. Like, but I can't be critical about it, but I didn't enjoy it. Of course, I got into the Hunting Wives took that down.
Speaker 1: I didn't watch it. I didn't watch it. I know people said it was great, but I didn't watch it. Should I watch it?
Speaker 2: Not great? So we set your expectations on that. It is not great. But it is fun and frothy and soap opera ish, you know. And uh, there's some a little bit of titty city going on, which I think, is it heard? Fun? And then so? But is it great? No? But it'll go down easy. No pun intended, I just really no pun intended.
Speaker 1: Okay, what are your feelings on the Taylor Swift engagement?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, I'm not as Swiftie, but I'm so. I'm so pleased for her, and I think I feel like we needed this as a as a country. I feel like we needed a little boost boost of happiness, little joy, pocketed joy. I'm going to look forward to.
Speaker 1: Where's what I know about the Taylor Swift engagement. They got engaged, That's all I know. I don't know it. I saw a photo? Was that a real photo? They field? Did they? What happened? Do we know what happened with the engagement?
Speaker 2: No? I saw the same photo. I saw the ring, which I know other people love. It's not my steas, but.
Speaker 1: All I saw was like a blurry, large item.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's very like romantic, you know, it's got that antique.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's out.
Speaker 2: No, it's yead for her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, okay, you know, okay, I don't I'm not a swifty but I'm not not a swiftye do you know what I mean? I can appreciate the talent of Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: I think I need to dig into her music. I just know what's on the radio, you know, like what songs are popped, and I should probably like because I do feel like if I sat with it, I would enjoy it. I just have yet to sit with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. My friend Kimberly who has a date with day Line and she co hosts on here. She's a huge Swiftie and she is like, I was like, we should talk about like some of the songs because she quotes the lyrics all the time. And the thing is is she slips them in and you don't know because you don't know that song. But it's like like I feel like you're doing like a wink wink, but I'm not being involved. She's like, you don't need to be involved for the Swifties.
Speaker 2: So I'm sure, they recognize it.
Speaker 1: They recognize the weird thing. She says, Yeah, yeah, so I think somebody like that who really knows it all and can say, like, here's a playlist of twenty songs you've never heard.
Speaker 2: Oh, that would be like that. Yeah, I need it to be spoon fed, like I need the play someone to make. Go to Spotify, fix me up a playlist and send me on my way, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. I heard a song the other day and it was just like along with a TikTok or a reel or something, and it was a Taylor Swift song. I never heard it, and I really liked the lyrics. I was like, oh, okay, well maybe this is what I'm getting when I'm not paying attention to, not just the hits. Maybe I should take Kimberly up on her offer. All right, if she does it for me, I will give you the list and we can discuss it together. Yeah. But I feel like the Taylor Swift thing, it's a little bit like the Angelina and Brad without the Jennifer anison of it. All right, It's like a It's like a power couple that we can like be interested in, but without the breaking up. With the other marriage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, we haven't had it doesn't feel like and I you know, I'm just running through names, but we don't have a lot of megastars anymore, you know, right, And so yes, this feels like a movie in some ways. You know, the cheerleader met the captain of the football team and he adores her and he's nice and big and you know, hearty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that.
Speaker 2: It feels like that's important. Like I feel like you she needs a man who can you know, pick her up and swing her around and it just be obsessed, you know.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, a guy that's just gonna wear a Gucci bucket hat and seeing all your songs.
Speaker 2: Great, I mean, yeah, well, Chef's kiss. You know, I.
Speaker 1: Agree, y'all. What's the hardest thing about hitting your protein goals? For me, it's breakfast. I'm always trying to figure out a protein packed breakfast because there's so many days when I know I'm not going to be able to grab lunch. So let me tell you, Tropical Smoothie Cafe helps me hit that protein goal every morning while staying on tropic time. At Tropical Smoothie Cafe, it's super easy, breezy to get your morning protein. My favorite part is you can order a head in the app and you can do it online and you grab your high protein SIPs and bites even faster, you guys, I love the app. You could go get my husband's favorite, which is the Peanut Paradise Smoothie with twenty two grams of protein, and you can add more good vibes to your smoothie. You can do almonds, spinach, kale is ginger, or supplements like Energizer. My personal favorite is the Sausage egg and Cheese Dia, but there are also amazing choices like Peebee Protein crunch Bowl, the Mixed Bury Greek Yogurt bowl, or the All American Rap You guys, on the way home from the beach, we stopped at Tropical Smoothie in North Carolina and I got two of those sausage, egg and Cheese I dias for me and my son. We love them. It's just so good. So make every day I get away with the bold flavors and better for you pairings only a Tropical Smoothie Cafe. Order ahead, take the scenic rout and earn rewards with a Tropical Smoothie Cafe app. Download it to day Tropical Smoothie Cafe. You're on Tropic Time now, Okay, Now, you and I have not talked since we had the ending of the Valley and the end the departure announcement of Jack's How do you feel? How are you feeling about that?
Speaker 2: You know, it's so funny the first when that first episode when Jack was not in the show because he was at the rehab, that first episode, I felt a chill. I'm like, oh, these people can't go forward without him, you know, like him or hate him. He is the driver of this show and he's an energy and a presence that felt just like empty without him. That was my this is I'm time a first episode. Then as things moved along, you know, like when you lose a limb, you you sort of reacclimate her others others limbs get stronger, and I got settled in with the gang. Yeah, but at this point, the reunion blew my mind open to what it is to deal with this type of narcissist and abuser. And I just don't know that I've ever had such a front row seat to that before. So I mean, and it's just like impossible, you know, I just thought my God, he's you. You can't get your footing with this guy. Like I just thought, this poor girl.
Speaker 1: It is. It is crazy because we've been seeing it, you know when the season first started, and we kind of opened with the whole like he brought the coffee table, he broke the chairs, and but who wouldn't You would do the same. You would do the same. If your girlfriend did that, you would do the same. And that is like pure narcissistic behavior, right, It's like no accountability. It's like anybody would break their barsol if they found out their wife who they were separated from, was texting somebody, you know what I mean, anybody. So it several times during the union he let it. I think they had drugged him a smidge, just a little a scooch, a scooch of something to make him a little calm, little dab because it was coming out every so often. You know, he'd be, oh, well, I know what everything I did is wrong. But you're like, oh my god, Like she would say something and he would just like be say you did my sparkle, and he's just like, oh god, aparkle. Now look we all feel that way. Don't talk about the Sparkle doing something years stop. But we all feel that way. But you're good at the side. You know you're wrong and every single thing, so you don't need to make fun of her, saying, Sparkle, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you good? Like I mean, he can't come back.
Speaker 1: It's oh, I think it's a full? Is it good? Well, let me ask you, do you think it's a full? We're just gonna give him a season off where he's just gonna pop in and out because he's got to pick up cruise to go somewhere or something, and he's gonna pop in and out. Or is it gonna be like he's totally gone and he's coming back for a redemption season because he is gonna spend the actual ninety days in a treatment saying he probably needs a year interstreatment center. Really a lot of people do, especially you've been doing cocaine for twenty five years, you might need more than thirty days.
Speaker 2: Wow. I feel like with this particular scenario, and you know, I'm rattling through all the scenarios we've seen in Bravo, all the bad behavior and the people that come back, the people that come back, this one feels like such a liability to me, I think he's dangerous in a real way, and I don't think I personally couldn't fully understand that till the reunion. I just dropped into it in like a new way, and I'm like, Oh, he's this is women get killed by their spouses. You know. I'm not obviously gonna take it that far, but that's the level of why it that I think they would be engaging with.
Speaker 1: And I think it's interesting because the whole season, they never said anything about this push into the bushes right until the reunion, and I think that was all on purpose so he could keep his job, because they're all like, he's got to keep his job. He's got to help support this family, you know what I mean. I think they all obviously knew that he did that in addition to the throwing and the furniture, which was bad enough, but I think they all knew that he did that in the front yard and there's ring footage of it and all that, and I think they all just kind of kept it quiet until she said it at the reunion and he goes, I didn't do that, and they're all like, yeah, you did. We all saw it. He's like, damn, you know, did you like when Andy slammed down Jesse? It was like, understand, so good.
Speaker 2: It was so good, it was so good. He needed it, we needed it. It's nice to see Andy wear an executive producer hat at times where he's just like, you're just it. Oh oh yeah, yeah, I love it the game, you know, and once you've signed on to this game, this is what it looks like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen. She walked onto a set which you have to imagine. They had that bar closed off and there was a big easel with the sign on it that said, you know, taping in progress, enter and you might be on camera if you're in this area. You know you don't. They're not going to sign a release. You're walking through this sign and she did it and then had a fit when they put a boom mic. They're like, no, you're in this area. You just walked in. You knew they were filming. So she sounds like a real piece of work, that girl.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yes, yes, yes, yes, I mean Jesse is really nice. He is He's made for this genre.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean everybody you know, Michelle says a lot. You know, you've seen her say in interviews and the after show and stuff like Jesse is just as bad as Jack's but doesn't get as much attention. You know, but what he's so they're so similar that control he drives to have overheard and stuff, so you know, and then she broke up with the guy that with the bugged out eyes, so God bless Let's see what happens next season.
Speaker 2: You know, she's a little dead inside, and that's she's always giving, like Courtney Kardashian to me, where it's just that sort of like I actually am a robot, you know, I am dead inside a little bit. But she's very pretty. You know, she's interesting and I find her compelling, you know, for better or worse. I enjoy watching her. I do too.
Speaker 1: I do too. I don't know if there's any update on the Denise Richards divorce other than the last thing we had where she went to the house to get her dog because she had heard that he had put her other dog down without her permission. That was that's it's just getting It's just it was already with the black eye. But then if we're going to put a dog down, come on now.
Speaker 2: It feels like if we peer into this can of worms. Like, I think we're gonna see things we have never seen before. You know, it feels like the two of them, I mean, god, damn it. She seemed to have such nice parents, like I know, and she has such a I do believe, like a very warm heart. Yes, yeah, these fellas truly.
Speaker 1: Real bad garbage. Now, you can't get more garbage. You can't get more garbage than Charlie Sheen. Is that that documentary is not out yet. We're gonna where everyone's gonna be watching that, right, We got to see what's going.
Speaker 2: On there with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a documentary coming out about him on Netflix. Oh with him in it. So popcorn, you know, I think it's gonna be great. Is too He's like, yeah, I'm crazy, I'm an addicts. Yeah, look at me. Yeah, so that's gonna be good. Yeah, that's coming out on Netflix.
Speaker 2: I don't know when he got a little taste of the bug doing Denise's show. I guess that one scene where he must have been like, you know, I don't mind this, let's roll cameras.
Speaker 1: You know what, I could just be myself and get paid, all right, no lines? Doing good for her? Now? Okay, real Housewise in Miami, Now New Girl Stephanie. Thoughts on New Girl Stephanie.
Speaker 2: I'm obsessed with her, and I know it to be polarizing, okay. I find her to be so freaking watchable okay, and so housewife, and so I also find her funny, Like when she did the penis with the rink added the wrinkles, I laughed. You know, I'm laughing. She's making me laugh.
Speaker 1: Hmm. Okay, that's so high up.
Speaker 2: On the list of it for you know, yeah, completely insufferable with the money and the jet of course. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wonder if season two for her, she won't adjust the dial on that a little bit.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, a listener that lived in Miami sent me like an article about that home that she showed. It was like, this is my birken wall, this you know, the one that she showed to Larsa and they're like that house is like fully in foreclosure. I don't know why she was like showing it. So I think there's a lot of look over here, don't look over here going on with a look at how rich I am, but don't look how we're actually in foreclosure in these four businesses kind of a Tom girardi Ish sich. So that'll be interesting because we you know what our housewives without be they're lying about how much money they have, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, I mean right, so well that that'll be nice to dig into that. When we stayed off all apart, I keep thinking, now, was her man her dad's friend or just her dad's age.
Speaker 1: Just her dad's age? Are you sure didn't know?
Speaker 2: That's sure? In my head I have it as her dad's friend.
Speaker 1: I just had it. She went to work at this company and he was the head of the company, and she was like, so that guy is the richest guy here and that's my man. Stuck as why fuck as kids, He's going to be my man. And that's how that went down.
Speaker 2: All of that's hard to stomach. I'm not saying it isn't like do you know what I mean? Like?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Do I want her to be my friend? No? Maybe for a weekend. You know I could do it for forty eight hours.
Speaker 1: But go on the jet.
Speaker 2: You can go on the jet. Yeah, I'll do all the rules, I'll do all the paces.
Speaker 1: You know, I'll be on time.
Speaker 2: I'll be on time, I'll beyond time. I will my shoes off. I won't, you know, snot on the like yeah, the swede or the cashmere or however the seats are lined.
Speaker 1: What did she say people can't have zippers, you know zippers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I won't wear zippers. I will come in like a unit tard and I.
Speaker 1: Will just just like a flesh colored yeah, like.
Speaker 2: May hair in a bun, and I will mind my p's and q's, you know on the jet.
Speaker 1: It's getting such a visual. Oh, it's a lot. That's that's funny. Yeah. I think she's a great addition. I think she's a great housewif. Now she bugs because of all the bragging about that this will be my birke and you're like.
Speaker 2: Okay, like it's not great's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I do find her beautiful to look out and like her clothes, like her style.
Speaker 2: And buttoned up. I love a prim and proper goal Like I tend to feel like boobs out in these shows. It's it's never as attractive as I think people wanted to be, if that makes sense. And I it's a relief for me to see someone button up. You know, I'm like, I feel I can relax.
Speaker 1: But you look at somebody on this show. For example, you look at Kiki, right, so she's a model. Obviously she's tall, and she's got the but she's got like a little like a little a little boob, but a bigot. And that's a different story because you could wear I was just talking to my friend this weekend about, like, God, I wish I wish back in my younger days when I was thin ast uff this this look was where it's kind of like open through here. I wish it was available to me because I was like thin and young.
Speaker 2: But now, like you could have had those titties swing in, I get it.
Speaker 1: I could have had them taped in a little and it would have looked great. Great. Yeah, and even inside boob was the thing. I could have really.
Speaker 2: Rocked that I missed it.
Speaker 1: But I missed it by like twenty five years.
Speaker 2: But if you're on one of these shows, you're right on time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, but I haven't had enough work to make it look right. To make it look right, it would have to I'd have to go to your blowout, girl, and then see several surgeons.
Speaker 2: Funny, she made you great boob too. I wouldn't put it faster.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what did you let me tell you something that very much bothered me on this episode, this last episode, when Julia said that Martina was babysitting the kids. It's the same idea when you say my husband's babysitting the kids.
Speaker 2: You're right, there's the baby, it's the parent. I for some reason, maybe it's because it's so new for them that I allowed it to wash over me. But you're absolutely correct.
Speaker 1: And I mean, these kids are what are they like five and three? Like four and two, and Grandma's chasing after them. I don't that's not safe. They definitely have a staff, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it's not safe.
Speaker 1: Like yeah.
Speaker 2: Martina also just like is in no mood for this, you know, like no, she's not. You know, ever, not to say she won't enjoy the kids, but I'm shocked that she's let this all go down because she when she said to Stephanie's husband that they were talking about tennis because he was like super bigners, which was cute to see. Actually, I thought, like I liked it. I like seeing someone fan out over Martina. Yeah, but she was like, I will not teach them tennis until they're essentially till they're good, you know, like if once they're older and good, I'll yeah, you know right, not in the mood for this, I don't think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's like I don't need to be playing with toddlers like I am. Martina.
Speaker 2: Come on now, I'll catch you when you're seventeen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know then if you're good, we'll we'll be checked. She won't catch you when you're seventeen. I don't know if she'll still be with us. But I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It's it's true. It's true. Now Mary's haul is my favorite housewife of all time. Okay, and I and I mean almost maybe across all genres.
Speaker 2: I actually that that does track.
Speaker 1: I love her. I love everything about her. I think she's so wacky. I love how she just doesn't care she's going to get drunk in the middle of the day and you're not going to stop her.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean, and I'll say she can hold it.
Speaker 1: She never acts drunk.
Speaker 2: She's a professional, you know, truly, And there's something about an alcoholic who can live out loud and just it's it's such a line that is like impossible to watch literally and figuratively that like, I just you gotta tip the hat. You know.
Speaker 1: I love her. I love her. I love her weird style. I love how she talks about Steve all the time, like Steve. Yeah, I'm like, Steve is just in the background, Like let me just make you a Martini girl, Mack. I love their their little house in Miami. I'm like, it's perfection. It's small, but it's perfect.
Speaker 2: Her friendship with Alexia is like they are rider dies. It's it is nice to in this world where everyone throws you under the bus like they are true rider dies.
Speaker 1: Yeah. She's like, I'm not going to play yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: The Flamingo singer, you know, feeling it all for Alexia, Like truly that scene had me rolling, like, you know.
Speaker 1: Does she get back together with Todd? That was Are we gonna be forced to see that? Because I know he's made some statements.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, as of like last week when he came out with those statements on social media. Yeah, very much not together.
Speaker 1: Okay, good? She deserves better and I'm here for her fourth husband. Let's do it. Let's find somebody.
Speaker 2: She's tough one. You know what this woman is. She's lived twenty seven lives, Like now.
Speaker 1: I know fully she's gorgeous to.
Speaker 2: Drug cartel, you know, like never forget drug cartel.
Speaker 1: Like gay husband, gay husband, drug cartel.
Speaker 2: She'll be fine, you know what I mean, Like you're not going to take her down, Todd or.
Speaker 1: No, Todd, get out of here, Todd. Now. I'm glad that we didn't have to go through the gurdy Julia thing this last episode. I was glad to be done with that. I do love a drunk Adriana in a ridiculous outfit. I don't like Adriana generally at all, Like she just I'm just like, I can't if she's still in the show. She provides nothing. But this week when she called Kiki ratchet, where did that come from? Ratchet? Like, Wow, that's really quite an insult. It doesn't apply.
Speaker 2: It doesn't definitely doesn't apply to Kiki. Amy Phillips from Drama Darling and I were talking about that, and I said, you know, the way we can really get to the bottom of it because the positioning of like she didn't know what that meant, right, that was a positioning from the table.
Speaker 1: Okay, but.
Speaker 2: Would let's think for a second, would Adriana have used that word on Stephanie.
Speaker 1: No, because she would think no, because she would think Stephanie is too hoity toity.
Speaker 2: White, is yeah what you're looking for? Oh okay, white as the we that is like or not? You know, she's not Caucasian. I don't know what Stephanie is, but she's suspensed. She's from Cuba, Cuban, but I mean, and her husband's not you know, sorry, so so I guess Cuban's the word you're looking for. But I mean that was ratchet was used on Kiki because that's a word that is a feeling she has about her somewhere in her and that's the word that came up when Kiki did literally nothing in that moment. By the way, she.
Speaker 1: Was just reminding her. We all sat there and said, we weren't going to talk about this. She said, God was looking at the birds, and they showed the video she sticks her pinky in. But I mean, she just wasn't paying attention.
Speaker 2: She wasn't paying attention. And that's fine. You know, intention you're you were thinking about the art, you know, you just were not. Your head was not in this little conversation. Yeah, that's okay. But she lashed out at Kiki and tossed a word that's like wow, okay, like the first little scratch of you're.
Speaker 1: That word comes out.
Speaker 2: That's the word. Yeah, thing, got it, that's information. Thank you bye, you know what I mean? Like I might not recover from it personally, you know, because it's just it's just very telling.
Speaker 1: I did like that, Mary Saul said. Mary Saul said, well, Kiki then called Adriana old. She was like, and you know good because you know our Johnny was just calling me old and we're on those boats like your old wrink lady's and all this stuff. She's like, now she'll see how it feels. She's gonna get taste of a own medicine. But I do like how they all were all like, we don't act like this. Everyone's going to think Americans are terrible. We don't act. I was like, you act like this wherever you go. You're you're being paid to act like this.
Speaker 2: You mean literally. It was weird because it was almost like they're never housewives, never seemed to be particularly self conscious in a restaurant. So I thought, if it was this restaurant that was like very special.
Speaker 1: Right, maybe it was like super fancy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a few feling it was because of their reactions. I'm like, housewives never seem to care about the patrons around them and apologize. Lisa was apologizing, falling, falling, falling and apologizing, But she.
Speaker 1: Did she notice that? And I've noticed somehow sowives do this sometimes they show up late. At least. This whole thing is that everybody's talking about how she's late. Not only did they are fully eating meals when she arrives, so she wasn't five minutes late, but they were fully eating like lobster and steak. So this wasn't an appetizer.
Speaker 2: No, wasn't she like two hours late or something that crazy?
Speaker 1: Do you think she does that so she doesn't have to eat? Sometimes I wonder if they do that, Oh, I'm just going to show up super late, because I've known people that have had easy in the past and they purposely show up late so that it'll be like, oh, it's okay, I already ate so they don't have to eat.
Speaker 2: That's interesting, I mean, but then what about the bus?
Speaker 1: What do you mean what would be the reason for that? Yeah, well that's just that's just because she's got to get her hair just per and Jody speaking of somebody allegedly was like a cokead Jody Geez.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's just he's just a I don't know.
Speaker 1: You know, she had Lenny before and that wasn't a prize.
Speaker 2: So I this is so and I'm going to reveal this here. And I know it is unpopular, but I always thought Lenny was attracted and I know that no one else on the planet does, but there was something I thought was cute about him. Am I am? I still be my friend.
Speaker 1: We're still friends. I just felt like he looked like a hairless.
Speaker 2: Bulldog and maybe that maybe I don't mind that, Maybe that's what you like with me. Yeah, yeah, maybe that's just fine with me.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. Okay, who else can we talk about on this show? I think we covered everybody. Larsa is so ridiculous crazy. Wow, she's she has to stay on the show just because of her just so she's crazy. Okay, So, because you know, you know, only a few years ago, I started Miami from I've never watched Miami, but when I when I saw Marisol and Alexia on The Ultimate Girls Trip, I was like, well, who were these two ladies?
Speaker 2: Oh that was your intro.
Speaker 1: That was my intro. So I watched the whole thing from the beginning, so it was quite jarring when I just went from season one, two, three, and then they jumped to season four, but there was eight years in between, and Larsa shut up on my screen. I literally was like, that is not the same person.
Speaker 2: That's cool to have, Like no, yeah, no, break that back to back?
Speaker 1: Yeah is crazy. I was like, who's this? That is not the same girl? Adriana too, I was like, that actually doesn't look anything now, Maysol Alexia, they look exactly the same, but it was shocking. Adriana looked extremely different to me, and so did Larsa. Obviously she's done her own purpose. I don't know what Adriana has done. She's just annoying now the Real Housewives of O see. I just finished watching the episode before we were crre.
Speaker 2: Are you enjoying this season?
Speaker 1: I am? I really am. I'm really into it and I'm not a Tamera fan, but I'm also not a Tamera hater. I'm just kind of like the same boat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I always feel like as because I'll see you know, TikTok's and Twitter and everybody hates her guts, so deeply hates her guts, hates your darn guts, and I'm like, I find myself not ever being able to get to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe maybe I'll start like in Lenny too. I mean, yeah, that's for me.
Speaker 2: Wow, be careful, don't align with me.
Speaker 1: It's so interesting. So there's this the whole thing. Is this okay now? Kind of at the end of by the episode, we get to this that Katie went to lunch with Kiki Monique, who I've met and is love and I've watched her on Instagram. I get a lot of my news just of the world from Kiki. Is there like something on CNN? I'd rather just hear Keiki tell me about it? Is there a trial? Give it to me in a short bite. She's wonderful. You know. She has a show on Radio Andy with Derenda's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's doing Reality Checked.
Speaker 1: She's she's yeah, she is doing Reality Checked. Amy's old show. So she's she's killing it. So she's wonderful and she's very like normal. So this is so crazy that she's so every time they talk about her key money, ke I was like, oh girl. So apparently what we find out at the end of this episode is that Gretchen, Slade, Jen, and Ryan and Katie and her husband's who's Matt, thank you? It's Katie and her husband's name, who just seems very very not into being on this show, but he did kind of come in at the end here at clutch. Yeah, and the six of them were sitting there and Gretchen said that after Naked Waste to night, the day after, she went to the hospital and got because she thought she had alcohol poisons. She was so sick and they found drugs in her system. Was it benadryl, was it zertek, was it advil? Not specified, but they found drugs in her system and she told them this at the table that the day after that Naked Wasted she had to go to the hospital. Now Gretchen is saying I never went to the hospital and never said that. But then we find out at the end of the episode that Gretchen called Katie and Jin and said, you have to protect Gretchen. Don't repeat that she ever said that, Like, never say that. She said that. Wait, who called Gretchen called Slade called.
Speaker 2: Slade called Okay, Slade called and said you have to protect Gretchen.
Speaker 1: Don't say that she said that, because that'll be really bad to be on TV and be accusing somebody of roofing you.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's a huge, huge one that's legal.
Speaker 1: And it's bad, and Bravo doesn't want that on their television. And it'll be like Jax, like once he said Eddie physically be somebody. They have to let him go. If you say you prove you somebody, We're gonna have to let you go, even if like you're a biggest star, you know, like when they had to like go with Phedra, you know, for the lies she said about Candy. So they have to let you go at some point if you say something that agree just on television. So it is so interesting because it's like, do I now believe Katie, which she does seem to have been lying quite a bit up to this point. Now, do I believe Katie that Gretchen said that at dinner, I had to go to the hospital and they tested my system and I had drugs in my system? And that Jennifer is covering. Jennifer and Matt are covering. No, Jennifer and Ryan are covering the thing up. What do you think?
Speaker 2: Well, here's what was really interesting about that that last episode the one before, correct me if I'm wrong, But Jen says something along the lines of naked wasted. Oh, what's that? I've almost forgot about that, right, Like she almost acts like she doesn't know even what we're talking about. So many years ago, I don't, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: You know, she wasn't on the show, and she didn't hear about it at the show. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And in this episode we hear we see that she was at dinner. They had a discussion blah blah blah blah blah, and she speaks to having had the dinner at the table, right like she yeah, admits so right there, that to me felt like the smoking gun that I needed. That it was said at the table.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it was at do you think it was Gretchen saying like, you know, I'm coming back on the show, and it's crazy, Tamra's always had it out for me. Matter of fact, you know, all this stuff happened. You know, I never even said it, but I went to the hospital the next day blah blah blah. But don't but and then just like keep up between us. But then the next day Slade called it was like no, really, don't repeat it, right, Katie's like, I'm on this show and I gotta have something. I gotta get something to keep me on. You know.
Speaker 2: Magic flaw is that I've got to have something. You know, she has entered this entire franchise with the I've got to have something, and it's backfired on her big time more than once, several times. Yes, so I do believe her, but it's almost like the Girl who Cried Wolf.
Speaker 1: Yes it is.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking that even though we believe her, it also you still go, oh, should you have said that to Kiki?
Speaker 1: Right? Probably not at the yes, because you know that I mean Kiki's job. But by the way, we've never heard it from Kiki, So you know, Kiki, if Katie said, I'm going to tell you this thing and it's like a secret, right, well, then Keki really kept that secret.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Well, I think she was trying to get in good with what she says because siders like a cool Bravo source. She wants to get in good and maybe try to plant stories. But I don't think he Ki's that type. But who is now the air quote journalist? The real journalist?
Speaker 2: Did Dereinda?
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's Dave Quinn.
Speaker 2: Don't you see this that world? I don't have it, you know, like, I know he wrote the book, and I know Dave, you know, I know I've heard Dave Quinn's great on podcasts and all that, but I don't know enough to know.
Speaker 1: For People Magazine.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was gonna say, okay, People Magazine. All right, Well, now that that does get filed under journalist, you.
Speaker 1: Know, right? Maybe yeah. I don't sure about Dorenda.
Speaker 2: I know, or was it maybe just in the Bravo World adjacent? Could it have been Anderson Cooper Andy's Wow?
Speaker 1: That would be pretty interesting, literally interesting if Katie Janella through kikim mo Nique was able to get to Anderson Cooper and say, boy, do I have a story for you? And intereston Cooper would say, I can verify Katie told that.
Speaker 2: He was like, let me get on the phone with Gina real quick, you know, like he's like, wait, which one is Gina? That's just me every season.
Speaker 1: I love Gina, though I do think I think we need her there, We need her there.
Speaker 2: Girl, you know, I understand. But Gina and Emily, they I have never Yes, I just can't believe they're still with us. I can't not that she's performing a function this season. And I don't dislike Gina as a person, but her and Emily together barely make one housewife. It's just the facts, you know.
Speaker 1: I have to tell you that I don't like the thing about Emily Son being on TV. I really don't. I really really don't. I really don't. I really think it's and yes, it could help people and all that. I get it, but I just don't like it.
Speaker 2: He's only like I feel the same way about Cruise.
Speaker 1: No, And I think I think because Cruise is two years old. Do you know what I mean? This kid's ten and goes to school and likely I mean if he's able to call his mom all weekend, he's got a phone. Guess who else has a phone? All his friends? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: But I mean, you don't get a bully at school.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no. I mean Shane, I want to push the fucking wall with the way he was.
Speaker 1: So tough love it's just too bad everybody suck it up.
Speaker 2: Suck it up really like no, even just the way he's like this hoyman with the boys and some of the girls and makes Shane, you have a situation on your hands, right, not get off and get real and like get in there.
Speaker 1: I hated how he said to her, or how he said to him, Oh, do you want to tell your buddy you're like because you're in your hug and your mom.
Speaker 2: I can't with him right now with this is not him and a child with special needs does not go together. Like he needs very typical children that have known none of those. This isn't a good mix, and I don't like it for him.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, yeah, he needs some therapy to learn how they but you know they're going to need therapy together to learn how to deal with the specific type of issues that he has. But I didn't like him going, like, be a man, don't be in her hugging your mom.
Speaker 2: You know, remember that he is very brought. He was raised Mormon.
Speaker 1: No, he was not raised Mormon. He became Mormon with his first marriage. Okay, when he got married to his parents are not Mormon.
Speaker 2: Interesting, so we can't remember that. We have to not remember that he was raised warming because I'm remembering the wrong thing. But we have to remember he was steeped in the Mormon culture.
Speaker 1: I believe he.
Speaker 2: Still is Mormon. Is that weird that he chose a non Mormon wife? Yes?
Speaker 1: And they uh they he proposed to her like on Microsoft Messenger, like I am like they were yeah, like they knew each other for work and he was like, hey, like you seem pretty cool and normal. Do you want to have kids? Like I wass get married.
Speaker 2: Ship I can't. It's really something I do. Who was that? Okay, I'm taking us down a weird road. But remember that one house ivan o c that was like wild. She was married to the guy who's on all the billboards in La. She came in like a wrecking ball. No welll Noela Yela. She clocked that, uh see, I forget her name, Emile Emily. Okay, I will switch Emily and Gina up.
Speaker 1: Because Emily looks like a Gina and Gina looks like an Emily. So it is hard. You have to think about it before you say it. Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, okay, I got you.
Speaker 2: He said, Emily and Shane have a I love a sex life. She was like the chemistry betre, she goes what I saw between them, like he's giving it to her good at night and I or during the day, and I thought, like that has never left me, Like sometimes housewife say something and they it goes in and you can't shake it. Yeah, yeah, I do think they have that.
Speaker 1: She talks about it all the time. She's like, I told Jane, you know, if I can watch TV, he can do it in the butt.
Speaker 2: I can have all my television Like okay, okay, is.
Speaker 1: That the concessions we're making? You stick it in my mind? You can stick it in my butt if I can have a ninety day fiance like no.
Speaker 2: I mean quite a quite an image.
Speaker 1: Oh I got it. Then you know I don't enjoy her stick with always like putting food in her bag is if I want her to be more than her snacks.
Speaker 2: You know, it's you're getting to my point about like two of these people doesn't even a housewife make Like think about Alexia, who we were just talking about about. Think about the friends of on Miami.
Speaker 1: Mare's also a friend of She's not even She's on every episode and doing everything. She's doing it all.
Speaker 2: And then we got these two full fledged pachhoulders or what do they call whatever. They're holding orange oranges it's in the title, and and they have been for years. It's a shock.
Speaker 1: It's a shock to tell you that. Yesterday I'm here at the beach and I met some ladies. And I met a lady and she said, just because I'm trying to explain to something and they're they're quite a bit older than me, they're not going to be listening. So it's fine. But when one ladies that are seventies and the lady closest to me was in her sixties, and so my sister had met them at Majong and said, God bless, we just all had to drink together. And so I don't have any friends here, so it's fine. So I'm chatting with them and the one I said, they're trying to understand what a podcast is, right, Oh, so that we're starting, just starting.
Speaker 2: At ground zero, launching the app. Yeah.
Speaker 1: My sister literally looks at the older lady and goes, Okay. It's like if you watch Laverne and Shirley and then you listen to somebody talk about what happened on the episode of Laverne, I was like, are we going Laverne and Shirley? Are we going throw at back?
Speaker 2: She had to throw it back to like get to a core memory, you know, she had drilled down on like a sure thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then it's sort of like why and who would listen. I was like, that's a great question. I don't know. But we were discussing it, and so the one lady that was closer to my age says, I was trying to give him an example of what reality TV is. And I said, you know, I said the Bachelor, that's an example, and they said, okay, they had heard of that. And then the one lady goes, what about like the Kardashians, They've created this whole thing. I said, that's a good example. They have a reality show. So if I watched that show and then I tell it back to you in a funny way, and they're like, you're a comedian. No, I'm not, so you know, we had to do that.
Speaker 2: It was it was, they really were. It was almost like an existential exercise, like who are you Mary Payne? And like why are you? Who are you? And why are you?
Speaker 1: It was a rough conversation and I don't I don't want to do it again. But the one lady said, oh, you know, my daughter in law used to work on the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Is that a show? And I said, excuse me, yes, that's a show that I cover. It is club again? She was it was like ten years ago, like when it first started. I was like, oh my god, Nani, Nani. But I couldn't ask any questions because she literally said, is that a show? Real Housewives of Atlanta? Is that a show? Is it still show?
Speaker 2: I said yes and yes, yes, And can you get your daughter in law on the line?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So I filed it away for the next time I'm having drinks with her, and I'm going to be focusing more on that conversation other than who who built the way?
Speaker 2: Who are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't want to I don't want to do that anymore. I want them to just say she's a podcaster. We don't know what that means, and I'll be fine with that. Moving on, moving on.
Speaker 2: You know, moving on. Oh my god, that is so funny. Why would people listen to that? But do you have the skill set for it? But why do you think you're the one? They really got?
Speaker 1: They they didn't even because they couldn't even understand what it was. And then and then the one lady who had the daughter in law says okay, but like sometimes it's on and I mean to watch it and then I forget And I said, right, you're talking about YouTubers that go live. I said, that's what that's what you're That's that's what she's that's what she was thinking about. I said earlier today, I was watching Emily D. Baker talking about the Donald Adelson trial. I said, so, I was watching it live on YouTube. That's different than this. This is I record it, I have a producer who then it up and puts it out to the world. Where does it go? Who listens do? We had to do that, and I I got to have my sister there with me and a big giant class of shortenay.
Speaker 2: It was importantly it was rough.
Speaker 1: It was a rough conversation. But that's okay. From now on, they can just say this is her, she this is friend Mary Payne, she's we don't know what it means. And then that then we'll just move on from there.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, wow, what a journey you went on. But Bernon Shirley got involved. Who would have.
Speaker 1: Thunk Benny Marshall? But I just, you know, I clocked away the what she said about Housewives of Atlanta and I'm gonna I'm gonna circle back here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's something that in fact, you might want to send her off with some homework next time, which is like, get three things from your daughter in law, was it? Yeah, get three fun facts from your daughter in law and bring them back to Champagne and.
Speaker 1: Shartenaing, bring them back to happy hour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come back to happy hour.
Speaker 1: They said I could be in their crew because they're one street over. They said I could be in their crew and be their friend. But haven't heard from them since, so maybe the podcaster think through them over the edge.
Speaker 2: Now, is this your a permanent home or is this a vacation home?
Speaker 1: This is a vacation vacation rental, No rental.
Speaker 2: We bought this house. Do you own this house?
Speaker 1: Yes, we bought this house. And I'm going to be here a lot.
Speaker 2: And are you looking are you looking for friends there?
Speaker 1: Well? I have the one friend and she was my realtor. But she is my age and she is great, and so we are buddies. And then you know, she lives her full time. So whenever I whenever I come to visit, she's here. And that's nice.
Speaker 2: But you need to branch out a little bit. Yeah, you may have like burned those walls down with your challenging career.
Speaker 1: I also told them not to listen to it because I curse a lot, and they really didn't like that. Okay, So the one lady said, oh no, she said, oh no, no botty mouth. I said, I'm sorry. I said, I'm fifty six and I don't care. Yeah, yeah, that's who I am. That's who I am. Going to take it or leave it.
Speaker 2: Oh, this was going to resonate because it resonated with me, and I think when I was working on this, it wasn't a pair of leggings, you know, and so it's something now now listen, we don't have to kill the leggings off for ourselves, but it does give you pause as you pull them on. They want everything in a wide leg. They want a sweatpant and a wide leg. Yeah, they want their like hangout pants, you know, they're cozy, their their jeans and a wide leg everything there. They don't want anything suctioning to their to their body.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, how do you feel about a barrel pant? I keep seeing that on my feed, a barrel pant, and I'm like, I hate that that makes you look bow leg and I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I have a barrel pant and I do love it. My husband does not, Okay, Okay, and for good reason, Like I kind of understand it, like he wants some he wants some more fitted gene on me, right, Yeah, but I do. Here's like, Okay, I think they look cool. If I'm wearing something that's that goes below, like that's going to hit like my upper thigh in terms of a shirt if I think where I fall because I got a little belly. So if I'm bringing on like a crop top, that's where I'm running into trouble with the barrel pants. It's just it's not hitting correctly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understand because sometimes with a wide leg paint, you feel like you need a more fitted top so it's not double wide.
Speaker 2: Yeah sure yeah, and even with a wide like a wide leg Jeane, it's a similar situation for me. I can only see it for myself. But like, if I'm we are, I can be more fitted. But if it's not going past kind of like you know, it's not laying as flat as I need it to and in a regular straightly Jane, it's just more forgiving in that way?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 2: Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: I know what you're saying in the belly area. Yes, Oh, I know what you're saying about the belly area, and I am speaking of belly area. That's why I enjoy a legging, because I like to put on a big sweatshirt with a legging.
Speaker 2: And just call it a day and live and live your about to live.
Speaker 1: Yeah live, not giving up my leggings, I'm not.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, it's just gonna like you're just gonna know that it's a tell, you know, as to your level of cool. And that's fine. I just have to It's better to have the knowledge, yeah, and proceed like you can wear them in your community. You're going to be the talk of the hot little number, you know. You know. But if you march it down to maybe like a school function of one of your kids, we might need to change up that. We add some w.
Speaker 1: To the try to try to get into a wide leg gene. Okay, I got yeah, got yeah, yeah, Okay.
Speaker 2: So they're still loving the sneakers and sweats combination. Obviously, the brands that are like they did some sort of overall sweeps across America. The brands that the youths are buying for back to school, Hollister, oh Abercrombie, American Eagle, Jackson Garage, which I had never heard of before, and then like some secondhand stuff at Deep Deep Hop Deep Hop.
Speaker 1: Yeah I know about Deep Hop. My kids like, I found these shoes on Deep Hop. Like those shoes are five hundred dollars, So can we do doupe dot com and find something that looks just like them because no.
Speaker 2: Price?
Speaker 1: Oh Deep Hop Yeah, oh yeah, my kids always be back. I found this thing on Deepop. I'm like, that is stupid. Spend your own money. But it's funny you're saying, like Hollister, American Eagle and.
Speaker 2: Probably like a throwback a little bit.
Speaker 1: That's a throwback.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, I know, but that does seem to be what's happening. Pop tops are also still a given, you know, okay, Like for me, I know, lace off the shoulder, like even the longer crop, like a crop that even goes down to the waist. It's like it's like a tube top but long. You know, that's the situation. Skims are hot with the sweats ugs are still happening, really do you agree with that? Is that you.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised that ugs are still happening because ugs are happening when my daughter was in high school and she's twenty too, so I'm surprised.
Speaker 2: That with us. With us, I think, you know, they speak to the there's like that ugly cozy thing that girls just love. Yeah, and it just stands a test of time. It's you know, it's like, yes, I hear you. You can slip them on and go and be done with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, and the girls I'd love to put on like a pajama pant slash sweatpants and and head to class. I don't even know what would have happened to me if I would have left my house in pajama pants.
Speaker 2: Huh see, I kind of yeah, there was. Maybe that was more in college. It was probably more in college. No, it was more in college where I was, Yeah, getting away with some of that. Okay, do Park k p A r K E.
Speaker 1: Sweatshirts are huge, don't know, don't you? Park? Don't know?
Speaker 2: Park huge, very expensive. They're over one hundred dollars, but they are really simple, just has the name. Girls go crazy for them.
Speaker 1: So see my son's girlfriend, you know, so I guess she's he just turned twenty. She might be, she's probably nineteen, but I'm going to have to start studying her a little closer. Yeah, she's into these things something, you know.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean, you know, we're dealing with these types of things. So if you need any sort of freshening up, or you want to know what's happening with friends, please make your way to how to Be less Old dot substack dot com. Yeah, we have our substack. We have our podcast that accompanies the sub stack, and you know, we really get down to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they, in addition to all this like telling you what's up with the youth, she gives a slang and things, and we explained they it's explained a lot of the slang and what these words mean. And that's always very helpful to me. And then I ask my children and they tell me, don't ever say that again, and then that's happening.
Speaker 2: It's sunny.
Speaker 1: Several times. I've several times I said I heard on my friends podcasts about this word, and they're like, stop talking.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's good to know it. So you're not caught off guard in terms of executing. Well, that's a whole nother story. You know, we want you armed with the knowledge and then you know you have to proceed with caution after that, you really do you really really do? I would be curious. I'm going to give you some homework.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right?
Speaker 2: So side quest is something we've been hearing. Have you heard your kids use that phrase? Side?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, something I've been hearing a lot with my kids, friends, with my friend's kids, and with my friend's kids, and I've been trying to get down to I thought I knew what it was, but then Emily and I were digging into it further and we were like, oh, we may not have it. We actually need to talk to the youths. To me, how I was taking it is I tell a story about something like, let's say I always said, oh, you know, I just did Mary Payne's podcast and we were talking about the Real Housewive Jeremy a great time. And then based on something she said about her summer home, I decided to reach out to my realtor and see if I could get a summer home over where she was. And so they might say, oh, that was a oh you went on a side quest, like you were doing one thing and then it took you off yes to another thing. But I still feel like there's a nuance to it that I don't have that the youths are using. So I am going to be asking you to identify a side quest properly because I don't. It's out there. I'm hearing it, but I don't think I have the full nuance to it quite yet.
Speaker 1: Okay. I will text my son later and ask him if he knows what this means. And if he says, like, that's stupid, I don't want to talk to you, I'll say, just send me a voice memo about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just I mean example of a side quest, an example. That's what we need, is the example of a side quest. His opinion of what an example of a side quest would be.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, that's the homework. Everybody followed Deanna. She also has the montage Queen Well, she will make a montage for any of your deeds. You got a birthday, you got a fiftieth birthday coming up, you got an eightieth birthday like my neighbor, anything like that. Deanna, check her out a montage Queene.
Speaker 2: The montage queen dot com if you don't mind.
Speaker 1: Yes, and also over there on the Instagram, she's got the Montage Queen and they've also have How to Be less Old, which is ht b l O on Instagram. I'm very supportive of everything Dianna does. I think she's wonderful, I think she's smart, I think she's creative, and all of you should follow her as well.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Well, this was a blast.
Speaker 1: It's a blast. Everybody follow me too. Don't forget. I'm over there on the Instagram killing myself and taking to sours to make a reel bit last four seconds and that's at pink shape.
Speaker 2: That's just real talk. That's just real talk.
Speaker 1: Okay, Bye Vianna, Bye,