Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your reporting? I got a screen going on here. Something just kid with my dog, something to kill your dog? My dog. We're flying through there over the tree. I don't know how it did it? Okay, damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence, and name was dead once you hit the ground. I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Sat, what are you reporting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was? It was enough out here. Look, I'm new to one doowing now and I don't need anything. I don't want to go outside. Just fight. Hello, hit the fuddy out here? What quin? I'm out there? I've thought of a bit of about second nine.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Easy ann out there? Yeah, I'm walking right, heady.
Speaker 1: I folks want to welcome my guest to the show. It is Trey from Georgia. Welcome to the show, sir.
Speaker 3: Hey, thank you for having me. Look forward to tonight's conversation and my goal tonight is if it's not enlightening for people, maybe perhaps it'll be entertaining people listening to me drone on, but I've got high hopes.
Speaker 1: I have high hopes as well. I am glad that Kristen hooked us up. She was on the show a while back and recommended you and a couple of other guys that she does research with. So thank you so much for agreeing to come on. Let's get right into it. Let's talk about this Bigfoot thing. What gag you interested in the subject to begin with?
Speaker 3: It's one of those cool things that probably am older than I. Look, I've turned sixty this week. I was a child of the seventies. Back in the seventies, you've had all kinds of cool stuff going on, and especially in media, you had Bigfoot book, so you had the fantastic TV show In Search of with Leonard Neimour, which always had some sort of Bigfoot or yetty kind of thing in it. He had some six million dollar man, Steve Austin battling Bigfoot. And of course, back over my shoulder here there was a fantastic film that came out was called Sasquatch The Legend of Bigfoot, which was a kind of a fake documentary. You look back at it today and you might as well get some crackers because it has a lot of cheese. But I really was a cool film back then, and I remember watching it as a kid in becoming really interested in not only Bigfoot, but just high strangeness in general. Just a maya kolpa here. I'm not really a bigfoot guy. I'm a strange crapologist. And I'm sure Kristin has told you about some of our adventures that you can't really put them into a box. Or I got into the bigfoot thing. I had been invited to a bigfoot conference in Georgia into Lanaga. I was invited by one of the speakers. I was actually staying with the speaker in the with his team. I was a paranormal guy. I had a shirt on such and such paranormal whatever. So I'm sitting in this group with all these bigfoot guys and everybody kept giving me the stink. Got that guy doing here? Each of the proverbial baby ruth and the punch bowl but it's not really a baby ruth. During the break I had people started coming over to me and they say, Hey, I don't want to get too far out there in the wo because people will make fun of me. But I've had this happen to me, and this happening. I've had orbs, I've had disembodied voices, I've had apparitions, and probably one of the most humbling things that happened to me is the late great Bob Wilson, you know, just a hell of a researcher, was on the TV show Bigfoot is Reel. Came over to me and he said, I want to know what you know. He goes, I, al will show you the ropes on bigfooting if you show me the ropes on all this other stuff, because the two are related. We've got to start looking at it that way. Bob and I started a collaborative effort. He brought some of his team members from the Northeast Georgia Crypted Research. I met some of those folks and they've become very good friends. And I'm sure Kristin told you about ASOG, the Anomalist Studies and Research Group, So there's a lot of cross pollenization.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: The really a heartwarming thing is, of course, we lost Bob last year the North Georgia Cryptied Research. All of his files, passwords to his Facebook page, and all of that went with him. So one of his long term research buddies and partners, Darryl Nice, has morphed over into a group called the Seekers, which is Southeast Cryptied Research Society. I think that's right. It's brand new and basically it's taking the core group of Bob's group and bringing it into something new, and it's all in his honor. So we're actually going out to one of his sites tomorrow for the weekend to look at it. So that's how I got into it, and here I am. I've had some amazing experiences. Something that kind of started off as a potential Bigfoot expedition with Bob and Daryl turned into something totally unique with some good stuff sprinkled in there. And I was able to retire from my job working for the government for thirty four years, and actually I'm now doing my location full time, which is research and writing and things like that. I'm just an average guy. I just had some unique experiences, some unique opportunities, and I've always believed that fortune favors the bolt, so I'm out there grabbing all of it while I still can.
Speaker 4: I love it. Man.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about the paranormal stuff. Because I started out having those kind of experiences as a child, and that got me interested in cryptids and all of the crazy and wild things that I've been chasing for the rest of my life. So did it start with the paranormal experiences for you? Is that what got you interested in doing this? Can you talk about some of those experiences that you have, and then obviously we'll move into the bigfoot thing and get into some of those experiences.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, My interest initially was always more paranormal kind of stuff. I was interested in it growing up. I read a lot of books, of course, and you know, you had TV shows like Project UFO, in search Of and all of that, and I am such a geek. I've got all of In search Of and all the Project UFO and DVDs. I'm that guy. So I was always curious about this. There was a local paranormal group here where I lived. If you remember, back in the mid late nineties early two thousands, you had all the paranormal TV shows off and everybody all these groups are popping up like mushrooms. I applied to join this group, which was pretty well known. I started researching that and this is going to sound weird because this gets the day at the office for me. But we've had everything from apparitions we've called on film, to objects moving by themselves, disembodied voices, disembodied footsteps, EVPs, instrumental transcommunications, all of that stuff. As the things started to wind down, that real interest in the TV show started to wane with the public. We stopped getting many referrals. You know, you can only saturate a market for so long before it starts to peter out. I decided that I was going to start researching places that were outside. I'm an outside guy. I've hunted big game in Africa and all over North America. I'm an eagle scout. I have the fifty mile Er Award three times. I'm just an outdoorsy guy. I thought I would take my expertise in my experience with this group. The founders eventually drifted off left of the paranormal society with me, so I started moving it into actually taking it outside, taking the laboratory into the wild, which is something that I think we really have to do. I studied under people like doctor William Roll in college at the University of West Georgia, which now has a very robust paranormal Parapsychology lab and department. I've lectured there. I was featured in their alumni magazine. Now come from that Woo background, But the more I talk to people, of course, you're seeing the film A flash of Beauty about Bigfoot, and I've had a chance to sit down and talk to Tobe about it. This stuff is so interconnected. It's just relational, and as human beings we have to pull our head out of our boxes and look around and say, Okay, there's other stuff going on here, and I would be an absolute fool not to look look at it. There's a film coming out next month. I'll be at the premiere for that in Coleman, Alabama. It's called a crypt Encounter Land between the Lakes with Greg Gogoles out that film will be premiering. It started off as a very good cryptid film, the Land between the Lakes, that has Adam Davies in it. I know you know who he is. Adam and Greg and his team are out Land between the Lakes and they started having this other stuff happen, this other weird stuff. So they decided to come to our research area, which is more of a Woo Woo area, which has some bigfoot stuff too. They had some amazing experiences there. So it's really nice to see that people who just are interested in finding out what the heck is going on in this amazing world are starting to talk to each other, pull their head out of their preconceived notions of what high strangeness is, he cooperate in experience it for themselves.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about some of the experiences that you've had since you got into the bigfoot thing. You've been going out in the woods and looking into all of this at once. What kind of experiences have you had.
Speaker 3: We were actually researching at our site a few years ago, the folklore of this area. Forgive me, folks, I'm not going to disclose the location. I was out of Yates Place one time after that was outed, and you can't really do a lot of good research there anymore, so I'm not going to talk about where this area is. We were out at that area doing some research, and the folklore of that area talks about a white hominid, white bigfoot like creature. You go all the way back into Cherokee legends, they talk about the stone coated giants all of the legends that talk about the friends of the forest and the beings that lived there. One of the more recent folklores is something they called the white Thing. It was basically a giant white hominid that people would see, and there were also plenty of newspaper accounts about the sheriff's posse chasing wild men that were harassing local farmers. Lo and behold, we had the white Thing actually was called observing our camp the ubiquitous tree peeper looking around, looking at you and coming back. Had one of those watching our campsite. So the women that saw this. He was in the midst of taking care of some late night biological business. Too much coffee, so he was outside taking care of some biological business, saw the thing, saw the white thing, and quickly reconstituted himself. Went to wake up Kristen so she could get out there with her thermal. By the time she was able to get out there with the thermal, none of it was there. Where it got weird is there was no residual heat from it there, so there was no warmth on the tree. There was no warm footfalls or anything like that. The next morning, a lot of the team had been trained as the trackers. We got out there with our tracking sticks and all that, trying to find where the thing was that we could find any bark that was disturbed, any depressions, and then see if we could establish a track line moving away from it. And we could never find where anything physical was there. And that's where it starts to get weird, is we just couldn't find a track line. We couldn't find suppressed vegetation, we couldn't find disturbed grass or rocks, nothing like that. During that same trip, we had David doing Terry Windell had come from the Carolina to spend some time with us. I had taken them out to our area and we're showing them some of the areas and there's a photograph of me and I'm briefing the team with area and you can see me talking and all. In the background, everybody talks about blob squatches. I get it, Okay, I get it. And in the background there is a blob squatch. But you zoom in and you can see a brow ridge. You can see the muzzle, the protruding midface. We went back there and we couldn't find anything that matched up with that particular photograph. But I had to be honest, I would call it a blob squatch this place. Also, christ and I have been out there in the middle of the night and up on top of a ridge. She and I have heard something very much akin to on more Heads of Sierra sounds that samurai chatter that kind of real soft, real faint like that. So we've heard that. We've had things slap trees, wood knocks and all of that. So that's had this one set that we have research on the site we're going to tomorrow has had some really cool stuff. We were out there about two years ago and had set up a plan to walk down this trail. It was basically a blogging road and it had small trails like fire breaks coming off of it at nine degree perpendicular to it. So as we were walking there, I was up in front with Matt delf from Virginia. We saw a dark figure run across the road. It had a almost a like a septic tank smell, very just putrid, very rotten smelling. So we got real excited and the idea was as we would move down the trail, we would send off a team off of one of the perpendicular firebreaks and they would set up what's called an LPOP, a listening post observation post, very quiet, two people sitting in the dark, back to back with night vision and thermals. The idea is the team would go down to the end of the road, be very loud, very obnoxious, and then they would walk back. And the idea was if something had their interest peaked by them, it would we used to call on the military handrailing them. They would walk along here and they would follow through the woods. Hopefully this LPOP would be able to interdict it. And sure enough, as we were sitting there and I was on the LPOP, if something approached us and must have noticed us, and then it did, like a military patrol will that stopped, went all the way around us, and they kept going. But I got to throw some WO in there because I'm the WU guy. Okay, I didn't go looking for the WU found me as we were doing that. I'm looking through my night vision right over here on my shoulder. Their ANPVS seven's Gen threes. It's a good set of night vision. I noticed my neck and eye a very faint light almost You always hear the folklore of the Haunted Lady carrying a candle through the forest, or the lantern, the old man with the lantern you're looking for his dog, or whatever, all kinds of folk lawyer in the South. I saw something like that and I'm like, that's really cool. So I dropped down my MVGS. It was a ORB about eighteen inches in diameter, clear as day through the night vision and floating around probably about eight feet off the ground. Here we had potential sasquatch activity and we had orbs.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these.
Speaker 3: Messages, which quite a few people have talked about amazing ORB experiences. Up at Uarri was sasquatching. Kristen had an amazing ORB encounter up a Ui was sasquatching. Darryl Nisse and I had chased an orb quite a ways, probably about a mile. That's some of the bigfoot experiences we've had there. And we're still having these disembodied voices. Sometimes they sound guttural, sometimes they sound like people talking or singing. Is recently as last month by this location. The other location where we had the mysterious candlelight orb, Kristen caught a fantastic piece of a video on her thermal. Probably one of the most amazing pieces of thermal I've ever seen, because you have to look at it with a very broad mind. She heard something going on. Of course that was a one trip I couldn't go to that's just the way it works out. But she heard something going on out in the distance, in the pitch blackness. She brings her thermo up. I think at that time she was running a ATNTS for maybe a high end thermal. So he's looking around with the thermal, didn't really see anything, comes back and she's reviewing it. Upon the review, she sees a head and shoulders with a small tree moving like this. And what's really amazing about this is, of course a high and thermal measures variances of temperature as compared to the ambient temperature around it. This thing is just a few degrees warmer than the ambient temperature. It's almost exactly the same temperature as the surrounding, which does not lend itself to the way a warm blooded animal would look on thermal. I went back after I saw that video and I looked at some drone footage where they were mapping and determining the populations of baboons in the jungle, and they had a drone with thermals on it, and you would see the kind of muddled down insulated fur of the baboon, but when they would look up, you would see a bright red face. It was very obvious that these were primates with a very hot face, very distinct. The thing that the Christian called on her thermal was the whole thing was just a few degrees different, I think at the same place at the same time it was another thermal. They caught a creature standing there. I think that was Greg Ogels. So that was cool. Now we go back to our site, this other side, this Woo site, and Bob on his thermal caught a large, hulking figure standing in the woodline. And it's like a imagine like a bucket sitting on a set of shoulders with long gangly arms that was actually colder than the environment. You look at this stuff and you have to say, does the gigantic if theis model really fit anymore. But now people are starting to talk more about maybe Bigfoot, or at least some sub section of what we call bigfutter sasquatch has some capabilities that are very unique, very much outside what you would expect a large primate, gigantic pithesis, undocumented mountain eight whatever to have. That's exciting too, to be on the right on the cutting edge of some of that research and discoveries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm definitely torn because my brain tells me it's a flesh and blood creature. I believe that I've interviewed at this point over one thousand people, well over five hundred episodes of the show. Out of a thousand people or so that I've interviewed about potential Bigfoot activity or encounters, there are that group of people, and I would say it's probably twenty twenty five percent of those people that have these other I would consider unexplainable, more paranormal types of things. And I've always put those in a I was a cop for sixteen years, so I check a lot of boxes. You want to put everything in a box. And as you said earlier, you were talking about taking your head out of that box. And I've had to do that as an investigator, a researcher looking into this, and I tell you I used to separate that, but I don't separate those experiences anymore because I've had some pretty strange experiences just in the last probably five months that are Bigfoot related and something very unexplainable at the same time that other people have told me. So as a researcher, I have to open my mind, or at least I opened my mind. Plenty of people don't. They stick in that flesh and blood camp and they don't want to hear anything about any high strangeness or WU. I'm not that guy, So I'm excited to have more conversations about that because, look, I say this often, we've been doing the same thing for five or six decades, basically since sixty seven, let's say, since the past of Gimlin Film, looking for these things in that way. I've talked to people like Tom Powell. I've had Christopher Noel recently on the podcast and we've had some conversations about looking in other directions. Tom Powell said something to me, and I've quoted it several times on the show since Tom said look, and he's a good friend of Cliff Barrick. Cliff wrote forward to my book, so we agree on most things. Tom said, Look, I think you guys can keep going out in the woods beating on trees and doing the things that you guys do, and I'll do what I do and then us come together have a beer and compare notes. So that's what I'm doing. I'm still a flesh and blood guy. But right now I think this is me and you having the proverbial beer and comparing notes, because you're definitely in a different camp as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 3: Yea, you're talking about your background. My background was. That's a membership to the US Army Military Intelligence Corp. And right behind me is my certification as an Army intelligence officer. It's been thirty four years either doing that in a uniform or as a Department of Army Security specialist in the intelligence communities. I'm like you, what are the facts? Now? There's a difference between evidence, facts and proof. We don't have proof. We have facts. Like you were a cop, I was an intel guy back in the Cold War. You know, if I have the e lent the electronic intelligence from a signal that is associated with the type of radar that's associated with a specific type of Soviet artillery piece, and I'm getting a signal from a spot right there, and I look at Soviet military doctrine on a motorized rifle regiment. Now I know doctrinally how they set up their radar for artillery, set it up along Regimental Army Corps lines. I can pretty much say without seeing it, because I have photo intelligence here that show track marks was particular with that is associated with that piece of radar equipment that is associated with artillery, I can say with a certain degree of confidence that if you go to this spot, or if you launch a sortie on that, you're going to hit a piece of Soviet artillery. I don't have proof, but I have a shitload of evidence. I think that's where we're at now. I've got a lot of evidence that there's something else going on to this. I've talked to a lot of people, as have you, that have had amazing experience. I've seen some amazing video. I think thermal really is cutting edge right now. There's a lot of really neat stuff coming out with people using thermal. David Pardu had an amazing piece of video where it was a hominid man. A you know, something is something that looked like I had a head, two arms, and two legs running really quickly through the forest. It was barely observable on thermal like. It wasn't a really bright heat signature. It was just barely observable, very similar to the ambient temperature of the environment, and it ran behind a tree and never came out the other side. You've heard about track lines just ending. So how does a seven eight hundred pound hominid move across terrain and not affect the ground?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: So I have to ye look at that as evidence or fact and maybe start to have an overlay that's a little bit different than what we've been doing now. For years, I was the gigantipithesis guy because it fit. Okay, that model fit. Of course, everybody likes to pack on the Patterson Gimlin film. But I think that's a very reasonable film. I think it's been looked at by anthropologist, I think it's been looked at by FX experts, so I think it's been reasonably vetted enough for me to be comfortable with it. You look at that and it looks like what you would think a gigantic pithesis would look like. And that's the track that everybody took for years. But now this other stuff is just jumping out here, and it's slapping us about the head and neck. And if you were doing an investigation as a LA enforcement officer, if you're going down a particular route, be it a narrative of what happened or headed towards a particular subject or whatever, and you have another piece of data that comes in, you have to consider it. You have to, and sometimes it takes you in a very weird and unexpected direction. Sometimes it reinforces what you were thought in this and sometimes it throws you for a loop. And that's why we're experiencing now in the community.
Speaker 1: I think, I guess the one thing that sticks out to me that kind of sticks in my CROs as a researcher, that bothers me about the wo or the high strangeness part of Bigfoot is and I think it's a human thing. I don't think it really has anything to do with the phenomena itself. I think it's more of what we do as researchers and people is try to take something that is unexplainable, that's not proven to science, like sasquatch, bigfoot, and use some sort of enigma and mystery to wrap it in and then explain it. And that's what really had me turned off as a researcher investigator to that kind of stuff. Now, the more I talk to people that I feel are credible, that have had credible experiences that can't be explained, I have a harder time dismissing that. But I tell you I've also interviewed people that have mental health issues. They create these things in their mind. I say this all the time. I've always given space on my show, and we'll continue to do that as long as there's breath in me to do the show, to give people an opportunity to tell their stories, no matter what they are. But I think at some point in time we have to understand as researchers that people do make things up. It doesn't happen exactly the way they say. It happens all the time. But I never give space for people who don't believe what they're saying. If that makes sense, It may have only happened in their mind, but they certainly believe it. So I always hold space for that. But I guess for me, let me ask you. As a researcher, and obviously, military very nuts and bolts, very much like law enforcement. It's a nuts and bolts kind of thing. How do you, as a researcher wrap your brain around some of the high strangeness part of that and then fit it into the box. Because the flip side to that corners. I've say to people often most of the time, if you're taking twenty percent of these that are high strangeness related, and then the other eighty percent are as normal as it can possibly be for seeing a giant eight that's not supposed to exist North America. But by and large, the majority of what people experience are very animalistic behavior. They're running across a road, people see them take deer, they're gathering food, whatever. How do you reconcile that in your brain that sometimes they're doing very physical, purely animalistic things, and then there's other parts of them that are high strangers. Do you think they're more flesh and blood and they have the potential to be something more? Is that what you feel about these creature?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I'll give you an example. Back in the eighties, the US Army Intelligence and Security Command was commanded by a gentleman named General Bert stubblebind And you may have heard them of a movie or in a book called The Men Who Steric Goats. I don't know if you've ever seen it. That's not fiction. That's all real that actually happened, and the US Army Intelligence was looking into things like Monroe's Gateway program. They had started the remote viewing program to gather intelligence because of Soviets were way ahead of us. And I hate the term, but I'm going to throw it out there because people understand psychic spying, using other abilities to gather intelligence that maybe are vastly different than what we're used to. There's an organization called the Stanford Research Institute that was hired by the Army to really research this, and the CIA eventually took over the program from the Defense Intelligence and there's tons of declassified CIA documents on this. So what it means is, as the remote viewer, if you're trained to do it, you can actually project your awareness to other things, Okay, to other places. I've been trained to do it. I'm not as good at it as I used to be, but I've been able to do it with a reasonably respectable degree. So there's something to us as human beings. There's more to us than this meat up it. I know that for a fact. You can even look down into quantum physics, How does quantum entanglement and spooky action at a distance happen? A particle is entangled with another particle, but they're not touching over distance, but they're the same thing. Using the dual slit experiment, how can light be both a wave and a particle at the same time? So this kind of stuff exists on a micro scale, is it possible that it exists on a macro scale? If human beings have these capabilities, is it not too far of a stretch that maybe an intelligent hominid that we share Earth with might also have some of these capabilities, and heaven forbid, maybe they've developed these capabilities a little bit more than we have. I don't think it's too far of a stretch. I don't think that's necessarily something we need to put up on the wall and put attack in it. That's the truth, and beware of truth, because there is no truth. There are nothing but a bunch of smaller truths, and they might not necessarily point to the bigger truth. I think it's reasonable that a large hominid might have some of these capabilities, and if it is intelligence, maybe has developed some these skills. If you start looking in some of the Eastern mysticism, where some adherents believe that they can change their vibrational phase and go in and out of existence, change their frequency. What if this thing can do it too, What if it has an over developed piece of their brain that we don't have and they're able to tap into this. It's just a common to them as running across a field or jumping up on a lock. It's just another capability that's perhaps more enhanced than out. Like they can jump further than us, they can lift more than we can, they can run faster. Maybe they have other abilities they're better at too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, I'm tracking with you, and I play Devil's advocate when it comes to the high strains and stuff. But I am certainly I've moved into the camp. I've always been on the fence about the existence of these creatures for years and just had my own encounters within the last five months. Let's say, Oh cool, so I'm definitely in nowhere. Here's the issue that I have with some of the other or high strangeness or woo part of this, and it's something that I talk to people that it's become a pretty common thing. Two things really I want to get your opinion on Number one is not so woo, it's infrasound or what people believe that they have the ability to use infrasound, And the other would be mind speak or telepathic communication. Is basically what we're talking about. Have you had experiences and or been in a group of people while researching or at any point who have had those kind of experiences, whether it be potential infrasound and or a mind speaker telepathic communication situation with these creatures, and if so, what was going on when that happened. Stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what all have to do is just give you the facts. What I'll tell people. Not only do I not have the answers. Most of the time, I don't even know what the dog on questions are. I'm just experiencing this stuff as we're researching it from day to day. We have had anybody that's been in this business any period of time that has actually done boots on the ground research has gone to a place and something seems off about it. It just doesn't feel right. And the weird thing is you can go to the same place one time and everything's cool. You can go to the same place another time and it just feels the hair on the back of your neck just stands up at attention. Is that infrasound maybe? Is that some other sort of energetics?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: Does that necessarily come from the creature that we've labeled sasquatch? I don't know. Just because you walk into a room with high RF energy radio frequency energy, you can detect that and there's another person in the room, that doesn't mean the person's doing that. It just means it happens to be co located with that person.
Speaker 4: Like you.
Speaker 3: I've had weird feelings myself. What's causing those weird feelings? Is it intuition, gut feeling? I've learned follow my gut over the years and it usually about eighty five percent is correct. Or is it something else? Something external? Okay, so turn the page. You were talking about mind speak. We have had instances of people experiencing precognition. We had a case and see this was about a year and a half ago, where we had a team up on top of a ridge and we had now have a psychotherapist on our team. He had brought his wife. His wife was talking about feeling like something was watching her, something that she described as slinking along the ground like gollam. So she was very uncomfortable. So she goes, can we go back to where the rest of the people are, where there's a larger group, And Daryl was leading that that subgroup, that team, and he said, yeah, sure, if you're not comfortable, we certainly don't want you to be uncomfortable, So we'll go back down to the bottom of the rid and meet up with everybody else. So she had explained this, this feeling of just unease of being watched. The next night, Saturday night, that was a Friday night, we're gathered around this place our research there we called the meadow. We had about twelve people there, so we had multiple teams of people, four teams of three people, but surrounding this field and it's a big open area. It's probably about ten acres open field, people and all the cardinal points of the compass. A researcher, one of my thermal operators, when we were doing the deprief, he said, yeah, I saw a bear or a feral hog move across the field while we were there, and I said a feral hogger a bear? What made you think it was a feral hogger? A bear? And he goes, was something load to the ground slinking along when we were talking about bears and feral hogs in this area, and I said, leave. The thing was surrounded by people. What animal, even an apex predator, would move across an open field surrounded by human beings and it's guaranteed to catch the scent of at least one of them. He described it as something load to the ground and slinking. It was almost like those precognition of the night before of what she described. We've had weird stuff like that happen. Now does that come from right over here or is that from something else? I don't know. I really don't know, but we have experienced it on multiple occasions. We have some team members that are really trying to take us down a path of what they call transpersonal expansion, which is basically increasing your understanding of the world around you and some of the things you can't necessarily see or hear. That has really made us more tuned to the world around us. But you can take that for what it's worth. Those are anecdotal. You have experiential and you have empirical those are more experiential. Take that for what it's worth. We've had some interesting thing with some of the phenomena was actually evolving with us.
Speaker 1: Here's something that came up, and I do not recall exactly who told me this, but this was somebody i'd interviewed recently brought this up, and I'd never heard this theory before, and I'm going to throw it out there. It's definitely down the rabbit hole of high strangeness. Hopefully none of my listeners are turning this off right now. But she mentioned to me that she believed that it's possible that at least some of what people are seeing and would explain some of the things that you've talked about tonight, is she feels some of the bigfoot sidings, the Sasquatch encounters are possibly almost like residual hauntings of sasquatch you have passed on. That was her way of explaining what I'd said to you earlier, some of the very physical things that are clearly knocking, running and doing all these things, versus some of the more strange experiences where you're seeing something that's on thermal that's not exactly the right temperature where it walks behind a tree and doesn't come out the other side. How do you feel about that as it even being a possibility to explain at least some of the high strangeness things that people are experiencing.
Speaker 3: We have to be real careful with labels because labels are limiting. Now throw out a case we were researching on thermals. We were catching man sized heat signatures that would appear and disappear. And when I say man size, I'm talking maybe two meters tall one and a half meters wide that would appear. Get big, get small, get big, get small. Now, it depends on what optics you're looking at that through. If you're a sasquatch researcher and you're looking at this thermal, you're like, those are juvenile sasquatch and they're bending down on the ground and then standing up they're playing. If you're a ufologist, you're like, oh, there's a history of UFO sightings in this area. Those are aliens. Or if you're a paranormal researcher, you're like, oh, I go back in the folklore and there's a cemetery we found not too far. That's a ghost. Maybe it's none of those things, and maybe it's all of those things. This is where talk about the rabbit hole. Go ahead and stretch it out. Unlet's dive down in there. You know, if the book The Quantum Sasquatch can be written, I can go there. What if we're talking about extra dimensional things, beings, entities, intelligences, sentient things, whatever, I don't know, and they exist in another dimension. John Keel, a High Strangers researcher back in the sixties, called them ultraterrestrials. In my book, I've called them para dimensionals. And as these para dimensionals, these things from outside of our dimension interact with our dimension, they only interact with maybe one aspect of their reality. So maybe one part of their reality drops down into our dimension and it looks like a bigfoot. Then maybe another part of their reality touchdown in our dimension in it looks like a UFO, and then another part. But they're all part of the same thing. They're all different shadows of a multi dimensional entity being reduced down to our three dimension. If I had a stool and I have a piece of paper, one leg of the stool touches in this dimension. This leg is different than this leg, This is different than this leg, but they're all part of the same stool. They're all part of the same thing. It's just been a higher elevated dimension. I'm starting to maybe look at things that way, and I've been doing a lot of researching. When I lecture, I have some kind of demonstrations I do to talk to people about perception, where at one time I do a demonstration where everybody's right in the room and everybody's wrong, all at the same time. They're totally diametrically opposed realities, but they all exist at the same time, and it's all how you perceive it. So I think when we take a deep breath and we back up, we look at that thing. As science starts moving into describing these alternate realities, as philosophers start scratching their bony heads and saying, what if. I think maybe we got to grab onto their coattails and ride along and pick up some of the nuggets of wisdom that fall from their lips, because that might help explain why so many people are experiencing the same phenomena, albeit from different perspectives. Let me jump back and I'll do an old intel story. Back when I was an intel guy, we didn't have fancy stuff. We just had paper maps stuck up on the side of a tent. As we wrote our dinosaurs into battle, we would use a piece of acetate clear plastic sheet and we would take markers in mark this is where we think there's an artillery unit, and this is terrain that you can't go through. We would actually use markers and index these on a map. Let's take that to this kind of thing. We have a map of an area and we're going to take a piece of acetate and we're going to lay up there and we're going to take a brown marker. And that brown marker is for all the bigfoot sightings. So you go to BFRO or one of the other databases, you pull them up, you start marking them. They've got all these brown dots everywhere. But now you go to move on of the National UFO Reporting Center and we're going to take a blues marker mark UFO siding. Then we're going to take a yellow marker and start looking into folklore and newspaper kounts of ghost sightings. We're going to start marking those. What you're going to start to see is geocentric concentrations of high strangeness, where you have cryptids, UFOs and the ghosts all located in a geoconcentration. That's where you're going to find the crap and that's where things get wiki. It makes me think putting all my analysts at you know, maybe there's something to that. You don't have to believe it, but maybe it's at least worth considering.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this. You've talked about science a couple of times, and I have my thoughts on academia. I am glad that we have a few PhDs that are interested in this. There's a lot of closet at academia that are into Bigfoot. You're just never going to know it unless you're in a Project Zoo book meeting with Amy and our folks. But there are a lot of them out there. Jeff Middleton's about the only one that anybody's ever going to recognize. All the other ones have passed on or moved on as far as academia is concerned, and the high strangeness and the WU part of this. Most people that I talk to that are flesh and bloods would say that's why nobody takes this seriously. It's all the WU stuff. Academia is never going to look at this seriously as long as we're entertaining this as a researcher, especially with your background, how do you feel about that? Do you think eventually maybe including some of this and working together as quote unquote apors and the WU folks, if we came together, do you think it would help in getting academia more interested in the subject. Maybe because some of the stuff that we're talking about, the WO, the high strangeness, it's just Tomorrow's science, right. Do you think it's going to help or hurt or do you think it's just a moot point at this point? Getting that Todemi involved.
Speaker 3: That's really a tough one. My mind is an anthropology and anthropology is a very slow to evolve discipline. I'll give you an example. There was a story that just came out now looking at genomes that Neanderthals and Homo sapiens aren't the same species. They might not even be related. When I went to school, you had the anthropology evolution chart. You have Austria epithesis africanas, and you had a Homo erectus and Homo habilists, and then da da da da da da da all the way up to Homo sapien sapien. So you were led to believe that this is a linear thing, but that's not how evolution work. It just explodes, and you might have different species that appear similar existing at the same time. It's very slow to react in anthropology, very slow to change what I think we have to do. I actually was talking to somebody in the UFO world, very well known engineer, very smart STEM guy, and we were talking and he said, he goes, I think the breakthroughs are going to come through people with your background. My background, have a degree in humanistic and transpersonal psychology, Goes, I think that's where the breakthroughs are going to be, and it's not going to be from engineers like me, because you do not put yourself in a box. I think people can be comfortable with their belief set. But what I tell people, I am not responsible for the creation, maintenance, or dissolution of your belief system. That's yours. Believe what you want. All I can do is put out my experiences, my observation, my evidence. It's my video, my audio. Then put my opinion and believe you beyond the world's foremost expert on my opinion, nobody else is, and take it for what it's worth. Run with it, don't run with it, throw it in the garbage. Hey, It's all cool because the end of the day, I'm still going to be out there researching. And I think if people took maybe a more humble opinion and didn't stick their flag on it's my way or know what, because I've heard some really nasty things said about people that even consider the wooness, really horrible things which are basically right on the edge of being personal attacks, and there's just no need for it. If people really are truth seekers, damn it, seek the truth, because I guarantee you the truth of the fifteen hundreds, sure as hell isn't the truth today. It changes. And when I went back talk to you about capital t truth and little tea truths. All we're dealing with their little tea truths.
Speaker 1: Now, last question, I don't ask anybody what they think these things are. Very rarely do I ever ask that. I like to ask more of this because this is one of the things that fascinates me about this, and I know I have my reasons and I love to hear other people's reasons. What is the end game for you and your research? Do you want these things recognized by science? Do you want to have more experiences? What drives you to continue the search and keep going out boots on the ground, weekend warrior style?
Speaker 3: How are you do it?
Speaker 1: What keeps you going out there and keeps you coming back to the well.
Speaker 3: That's a couple of things. Number one is if we are able to discover the smoking gun, the bone that we can extract DNA from the tooth, the cranium, the piece of hair that won't be poo pooed by everybody and attack the analyst that did the DNA analysis. If we can find proof, that would be great because I do believe that there is enough data out there photographic anthropological spore that I do believe that there is a undiscovered, uncategorized commented in North America that ranges everywhere from the southeast to the northwest. I believe that now what the attributes of this hominid are that's yet to be seen. So I think people just need to get out there and continue beating the bushes with an open mind, and if something that comes along that doesn't necessarily fit in their belief or understanding. Don't discount it. Be honest enough to maybe take that, make some notes, put it in a box, and maybe pass it on to somebody that has maybe a little bit more expertise in that area than you, and maybe working together, putting our collective minds together, coming together as human beings and sharing our experiences, we can get to the capital t truth. But we're all going to have to do it together, not as individuals.
Speaker 1: Very well, said my friend Trey. I've had a blast talking to you man, Thanks so much for coming on and sharing your experiences.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I'm not a bigfoot guy. I certainly have one foot into that world. Thank you for having me. I've certainly enjoyed it. Like I said, hopefully it's been enlightening. At the very least, maybe it's been entertaining.
Speaker 4: They say you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay and I don't want to be world up it. Try this job that chart. Everything came right back right back the joy for me, joy stay right come in right away, inside stays stas still, study stays stay inside, stay stay still Sssames and still stayss state as things in fast used to the storm instances