Speaker 1: Welcome to the Minnesota Goodbye. A little after the show podcast. Maybe your first time listener. We basically read emails and talk about things that we don't always get to talk about on the radio and things that we can talk about a little bit longer. So I'm going to save the Pike's Peak talk for the end of the podcast because there's some people that don't care. Yeah, and you were quick to agree with that. Bailey, you were very quick to agree with there's some people that don't care. I just support you. There are people who have asked about the Pike's Peak hike, but I'll save that toward the end. So if you don't care, then you can skip. You can stop when I get to that part. So let's read some emails, because that's usually what did you guys do last week? Anything interesting developments or topics on the Minnesota Goodbye.
Speaker 2: Well, vom was on it, so I had told people to email in with any specific questions for Vaunt and Bailey and myself. So we got like a few here and there, but I don't really think we had like a running topic.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, here's an interesting one. They say, you can say my name Tyler is their name, Good Morning Show, Good Morning, Morning Show. Gang. I've been meaning to write this email for a while, but it kind of relates back to the Minnesota Goodbye from several weeks or months ago, when Dave referenced that David koresh tragedy in Waco, Texas that sparked a memory from college that I thought contained an amount of spice sufficient for the show with the classic Waco compound segue. I will now get right into the story. I went to college in the South and one of my professors was from Waco. In April of twenty thirteen, a fertilizer plant in Waco exploded. My professor walked into class that day in tears. She informed the class she just received a call from her sister in law informing her that her brother was at the plant at the time of the explosion. So one of the words sister in law calls. Turns out this woman's husband was at the plant at the time of the explosion. Now they say class was canceled for the rest of the week, so oh, the professor could grieve the loss of her brother. I guess a brother. Okay. On Monday we returned, our professor was noticeably not sad at all. She opened the class by telling us, yes, my brother is still alive, despite the fact that her brother had called his wife just seconds before the explosion to tell her he was about to eat lunch in the cafeteria at the plant. But he was actually not at the plant. He was at a hotel with his mistress, who, like Jesus, her brother waited three days before he came home to let his family know that he's not dead. Oh, I see, like Jesus. So they thought he was dead for three days. Sure, then he came home to let his family know he's not dead. It was like an extreme version of war The Roses Best asked Jonathan Foegil about that one. Wow. So while he could have died if he wasn't off banging the mistress down at the red roof.
Speaker 3: Inn ah wow wow.
Speaker 1: Unrelated note. I had to take a treadmill out of my house this weekend. This unrelated. It turns out the most effective workout ever got was that out of that machine was disassembling reassembling that fucking thing. I had to take a couple of doors off the hinges just to get him out. Love the new expanded Morning Show squad. Thanks for all y'all do all right? That's from Tyler Jenny. Are you liking the I got you? I sold you a walking treadmill that Susan bought six months ago. She used one time. It is not a running treadmill, it's a walking treadmill. Sold it to you for seventy five bucks. Do you like it?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 4: I've been using it.
Speaker 2: I bought an adjustable standing desk as well, so I've been just working on my computer standing up and walking at the same time. It is kind of hard to do work when you're trying to read things. True, yes, and walk on the treadmill.
Speaker 4: But I've been able to.
Speaker 2: Like yesterday morning, I was typing out all kinds of things for the show, and I was able to do it the whole time while I walked.
Speaker 4: So I like it a lot.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: I used to I had a stand up desk. You have a stand up desk or a treadmill? Yeah, it's great. During the pandemic, we were in the other room, all isolated from each other, so I didn't have a desk, so I rolled in a stand up desk and I do. This story is not even a good story. Shot up.
Speaker 4: And you like standing up.
Speaker 1: I like standing up, and I had a stand up desk. That's my story. It is the dumbest fucking story ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can you tell me more? Do you feel like you burn more calories because of it?
Speaker 1: Had wheels? And now now you're just trying to make me feel stupid.
Speaker 2: No, I don't even have to try. I want to add more details to the story.
Speaker 1: I still have it. You want to buy it. You want to buy a stand up desk?
Speaker 2: No, I already got one. I just bought one I had. This is something you missed last week. The strangest interaction on Facebook marketplace trying to buy this desk. This person was like to summarize it. It was a lot of back and forth, and finally I was like, hey, can you send me your address? Thirty minutes later, are you on your way? I go, No, I need your address. That's weird, seriously. And I was like, lady, what it's weird about me asking for your address? What did you need their address for to get to their house to pick it up off Facebook?
Speaker 1: Marketing?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then she was like, yeah, I asked you if you had a truck and someone to help you with it and I go. You also asked me if I was on my way, so I said, I need your address, So it was just a cluster.
Speaker 4: Back of an interaction.
Speaker 2: I did end up like asking for less money because she threw me through the ringer trying to like get to her place, so she did chop off like thirty bucks.
Speaker 4: So I ended up buying it.
Speaker 2: But it was interesting, and I did bring Andrew because I was scared I was gonna get murdered at that point.
Speaker 1: So good call. Yeah, you are my hero, Jenny when it comes to Facebook Marketplace, because I don't understand how it works. And you said if somebody says is this still available, to delete them, to ignore them? Why, because that seems like a legitimate question. If I'm selling, like a pair of roller blades, I might say, is this still available? Why is that a bad thing?
Speaker 2: Because if it's still up, it's still available, Like why are you asking if it's still available? Okay's And I put that in every Facebook Marketplace post that I'm trying to sell. I literally put if it's up, it's still available, do not ask me if it's available?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: That and like that's the default question that like Facebook Messenger popular. I see, yeah, so then you'll know like, oh, they're just clicking a button that says is this still available?
Speaker 1: I see?
Speaker 3: So I just try and gidge it up a little bit.
Speaker 1: Gigit up a little bit up, Like what do you mean?
Speaker 5: You go like, Hi, I'm super interested in this couch? Is this still available? Or is someone waiting for it right now?
Speaker 1: But isn't that just the same thing.
Speaker 4: But because it's like.
Speaker 2: More of a real interaction versus doing the automated one of like send this message so and then you can respond back to that person with an automated one like yeah, so you still interested? Is like an automated response you can give.
Speaker 1: How long do you give something on Facebook marketplace to you say it's not going to sell. Let's say my rollerblades amen up there for three days? Do I just leave them there? Do I eventually take them down?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, rollerblades. Yeah, I'd leave them up for a while. Okay, you're selling your rollerblades?
Speaker 1: No, I'm no, you.
Speaker 3: Just got the.
Speaker 1: All right? Next email, it's says Kristen writes in Hello, my favorite morning show. On Friday, Jenny was talking about the next splon next birth control and how last time she got it switched out it was excruciating. Is that the little things they put in your arm? Yeah, okay, I have an IUD and I get it switched out last year. The most painful thing experienced in my life. And I've also got my tongue split, broken multiple bones, and gotten my naples pierced. So that's saying something. What would be an example of the most physically painful experience you've had? Thanks? Love you guys, all right? From Kristen Jenny.
Speaker 2: Voluntarily or on accident? I mean in general, I would say on accident. It was when I broke my wrist snowboarding.
Speaker 4: It was awful.
Speaker 2: It was broken in multiple multiple places, and we were out at troll Hagen. It was late night, so it was dark and my friend that was with me, she had been drinking and so I had to drive us back to the Twins.
Speaker 1: With a broken wrist.
Speaker 2: And I also, because I was very very broke back then, I was like, it's probably just like a spring And I didn't go do anything about it for like two days because I didn't want to pay for it, because it was a weekend and I didn't want to go to the er, and I don't think I had insurance at the time either. And finally, like that next night, I was hanging out with friends and I had just like wrapped it up in some like you know, like when you box, you have like the wraps.
Speaker 4: For me, that's all I had wrapped it up.
Speaker 2: And then there was a nurse there when I was hanging out with these people, They're like, Jenny, that is really broken. You need to go see a doctor immediately. So that definitely was the worst pain because I also and then also when they put the cast on it, because they had to remold the bones, that was absolutely awful. I have never sweat on my ass more in my entire life because they did not warn me what they were about to do when they were putting the cast on and that they had to like shift and like remold it.
Speaker 4: Oh, that was awful.
Speaker 3: None of that's ever happened to me. I've never broken a bone.
Speaker 1: I don't think i've broken when either. I might have broken a toe when I was a kid because I did something shitty to my brother and he chased me into my room and I tripped over a stool and I remember it hurts so bad. That's probably the worst pain I've been in, but I've never really been in, you know, like an excruciating amount of like you know, child birth, third degree burned pain.
Speaker 3: You tripped over a stool and that was the worst pain you've ever had?
Speaker 1: Hurt my toe really bad?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Wow, I'm gonna say probably mine is when I had a blood clot in my leg.
Speaker 3: That was really painful for a week I had that.
Speaker 5: It felt like a Charlie horse on the first day, and then it just got to be the worst Charlie Horse I've ever had, where I would get out of bed and literally put my feet on the floor and fall on the ground because my leg hurts so bad.
Speaker 1: Ouch.
Speaker 5: So that was super fun. But yes, I have gotten an iud in and that hurts like a bitch.
Speaker 1: A what a bitch? No? No, no, you got.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry an iud.
Speaker 1: An iud Oh yeah an ivy okay.
Speaker 5: An id And it hurts like a bitch. It hurts really bad. It's like they're giving you a cramp from the inside, so you can feel them like pulling at your insides as they're in there doing it. Oh wow, it's like they're pulling your intestines. It hurts so bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard nightmare stories about iud's I am I will stick with my next one on versus getting that done?
Speaker 3: Yeah, fun, got to touch it, Dave, What that's what you missed out on? Not the her IUD, not my ID.
Speaker 5: Fun, that's next one on.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought? What'd you take your IUD out and throw it on the counter and past up here?
Speaker 3: Touch this and then put it back in and.
Speaker 1: Then put it back in. I'm glad I missed last week.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, he touched Jenny's next plan on Yeah.
Speaker 1: Through your arm, right, Yeah you can feel it. It feels like little match sticks or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, kind of it was smaller than a match Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right, next one, Hello, Morning Show All Stars. I've had three partners since moving to Minneapolis in twenty twelve, two and a half years, five years and two and a half years. Sometimes I can't remember which experiences I've done with the guy, like places we've gone, or movies or shows we've watched. I feel so bad when we're looking for a movie and I say did you watch this? Or we already watched this? Right? Or when I tell stories, I always say, did I tell you this already? Oftentimes yes, he knows I've had past relationships, and he understands my memory issues and head injuries. I've had two concussions and a skull fracture, but I feel like my memory is getting worse. I just realized I don't remember my feelings from my ex from twenty twelve. He recently reached out to me, and I know he's a great guy. We had amazing times even lived together, but I can't remember how much we were in love or even picture us together back then. He never hurt me or cheated on me. I care about him still, and I do have dreams about him sometimes. And now it's starting to happen with my ex husband too. His memories are slipping away and I don't want them to. I'm wondering if this has happened to anybody else. I keep asking myself if this is just my mind blocking out my exes to focus on my new love, or it's due to my head injuries. That's from Adriana ps. I love Bailey's silly laugh and quirky NERD references. A great edition you make, Young.
Speaker 3: David. It's Star Wars God.
Speaker 1: It says, you got to say it in a Yoda voice.
Speaker 3: A great edition you make, great edition you make young Padawan.
Speaker 1: You got a terrible Yoda voice. Mine's way better.
Speaker 3: Your sounds like a sad muppet.
Speaker 1: A great edition you make younga.
Speaker 3: No, that's bad.
Speaker 1: Ye me hear yours?
Speaker 3: Oh great edition you make you?
Speaker 1: No, it's terrible.
Speaker 4: Either.
Speaker 1: Mine's better Yoda.
Speaker 4: I was gonna be honest, I think it might be day.
Speaker 3: Dave sounds like Yoda when he died and then he turned into nothing.
Speaker 4: He's got that little gurgly sound. Though, young.
Speaker 2: You will be.
Speaker 3: That's one of the things that he said that My sister.
Speaker 1: Said, Jenny's like your nerds.
Speaker 2: If you're not interested in the Pike's Peak talk, just like, don't worry.
Speaker 4: I'll do that at the end.
Speaker 2: I think I zoned out just now, but I'll be back to uned in when you start talking about Pike's Peak.
Speaker 4: So just let me know.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay. Here's another one says Minnesota goodbye.
Speaker 3: Wait were we going to respond to her?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 3: Were we going to say anything about her memory?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, thank you for that. But I think it's sometimes I look back to like years ago that I love somebody like I remember how much I loved Julie, and I remember I remember how much I loved her. But I've dated other people where I don't really remember why or how much I loved them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, so I feel that I don't think it's your head injury necessarily, because I've had boyfriends as well, and I only remember the good stuff. And then like sometimes I've come across like an old diary entry where I'm complaining about something that happened when I was in an argument with them or something, and I'm like, oh, I totally forgot about that, because you only really remember the good stuff, you.
Speaker 1: Really kind of do. Yeah, yeah, Jenny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, Andrew's the only real real relationship I've had, so I don't really look back at too.
Speaker 3: Many I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: No, I mean I dated other people, but I and I wasn't in love with anyone else, and I didn't date more than probably a few months anyone else.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, nothing wrong with that. That's not uncommon.
Speaker 5: And I think it's totally fine to do the same things with the different people because that's still something about you, Like if you like watching movies and commenting on this thing in the movie or whatever, and you make that into a bit with your new partner, and you did it with your old partner.
Speaker 3: That's not bad.
Speaker 1: Can I disagree with you on that one, sir? Okay? Because Julie and I used to go to a restaurant in Phoenix called Steamers, which was a very upscale seafood restaurant, and then we broke up, and then I took Susan there, and then we got back together and I took Julie back to our place, Steamers, and I mentioned, yeah, Susan and I came here a couple of weeks ago. She's like, you came to our place, and she was really pissed.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 1: There's also I dated a girl that we played cribbage a lot, and I won't play cribbage with anybody else, Susan especially, Yeah, because it reminds me of this other person. So I think that they're like, you know, there's certain shows or pizza places or whatever where I don't. Is it okay? That's a good question. Is it okay to go to the same places that were your place with someone else?
Speaker 3: I feel like people.
Speaker 5: Write a lot of songs about this all the time, and I feel like the answers usually know. But then I'm going to be the one different person and say yeah, because it's something that you like to do and you just happen to do it with one person, doesn't mean you can't do it with someone else.
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can, I think because it's a little bit disrespectful to them if you don't like that person anymore. Sure, Like I would if Steamers was still there, I would not take Susan to Steamers because that's part of like, you know, my sweet memories with the past and whatever type of thing, and I don't want to. I don't know, it's just kind of a weird thing to me. Jenny, what do you think weigh on in this?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm looking at a time right now. I think it's okay as long as you don't bring up the past relationship. I think that like you don't say, like, oh, I love I used to come here with so and tell, like, if you still like that place, still go there, but don't bring out that you used to bring so and so there.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite movie with like with Andrew?
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know, we don't watch.
Speaker 6: All Okay, but let's say that your favorite movie is Survivor, Like you watch Survivor, new boyfriend, Like, if you didn't have Andrew anymore, if you guys broke up, you got a new boyfriend, and your new boyfriend's like, let's watch Survivor.
Speaker 3: Would you?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: You would? Interesting?
Speaker 5: Okay, it's something that she likes and doesn't matter who she's doing a way I feel, yeah, yeah, Anywaykay.
Speaker 1: No, I'm trying to think there's any other examples of, like, you know, like an activity that you liked, like motorcycle riding or flying or golf or something like that.
Speaker 5: I also, like, I called my old boyfriend Boo, and I called my new boyfriend Boo.
Speaker 1: Just no, that's wrong. Are you serious? That is wrong?
Speaker 3: And then yeah, I don't know that's their nickname.
Speaker 1: When I first dated Susan, she would call me love Bunny or something like that. And I don't remember it because she doesn't call me that anymore. But this is a long time ago. And and I thought, i'll love Bunny. That's cute. And then I saw a card that was left in her apartment that she had given to her old boyfriend Alan, and she also called him love Bunny. And I was like, I don't want his nickname.
Speaker 3: You know I don't want so She's cament.
Speaker 1: Well, no, but you love Bunny is like, you know, specific, pretty specific. So she came up with asshole. Oh and that is stuff that's stuck ever since. Thank you, Jenny. All right, Oh all right, here's our next email. Huge fan. Here you can say my name, Jessica. Please make sure Dave reads. This one came in the middle of last week and I read it. I was going to say, you didn't read it. Yeah, I've been listening forever and you guys, and I love you guys. Still getting used to fall and gone for the show. But remember when she first started out, I was so mad that Lena was gone. So I'm sure I'll get over it and love you all. I also listened to back in the Cory days. I absolutely love you all anyway. My usual routine is listening to you live on iHeart when I get to work about seven thirty to ten, then listening to that Day podcast for anything I miss, and then catching up on anything I haven't heard all the way through Minnesota. Goodbye is my absolute favorite, and I keep that as my dirty pleasure and listen usually when I'm doing laundry or cleaning at home on the days I need to pick me up. Well, I've been saving so many Minnesota goodbyes for so long that i started listening to the oldest ones to get to the current ones, and I was back in the twenty twenty episodes. So I've been listening to Minnesota goodbyes for the past week to a few weeks to catch up. I had to laugh an email in today because I was listening to an episode called Bad Etiquette question Mark on twelve twelve twenty two today, and Dave said on there that he always wanted to hike Pike's Peak, but he thinks he needs to give up on it because he'd never be able to do it, and today seven thirty one, twenty four was the day he plans to do it. As he's been off this week. I just think it's awesome that he's been working so hard and should be reaching that goal this week that has been so important to him. And then I've heard him talk about it so much. I think you should go back and listen to that episode about hiking to be so proud of himself. I didn't hear if he went today, as I know, he had some weather days picked out if he needed this week also, but I hope he did and feels great about his accomplishments. Thank you from Jessica p One listener. I would say dart lick, but I don't do that. You know, I don't remember talking about it. Yeah, well back then.
Speaker 4: But that's again that she said. You first said I'm not sure if I'd be able to do.
Speaker 1: It twelve twelve, twenty two, so I don't.
Speaker 4: I would never have part of it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I would have been a part of it because I wasn't really on the midst of bye for a while.
Speaker 1: And I actually did the hike on not seven thirty one, but on August first, with the rain date of the second. So you know, I'm going to spend a little bit of time talking about Pike's Peak. Yes, I hear it, But the first thing that I'll say is I'm so happy that I did it. It was really tough, but I'll be perfectly honest with you, not as hard as I had anticipated. I really thought that it was going to be just a constant, bitter, awful struggle, and it really wasn't. And I think I kind of psyched myself out, knowing that you're going to climb seventy seven hundred vertical feet in thirteen miles, and I'd hiked halfway up before. But the hardest part is above timberline, where there's not much air, and that was the part that I was very intimidated by. I got a little bit past halfway and every I was so tired. I don't know why I was so tired. I would walk fifty yards and I would stop and I'd go, fuck, like what's wrong? And I'd walk another fifty yards. I get so tired I'd have and I'd say, fuck, I'm not going to make this. And I thought, well, what does turning around look like? What does giving up look like? Well, you don't give You can't catch a bus, you can't call an uber, there's no rowdes, So giving up means you either go back down or you sit in the middle of the trail and cry.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't want to go back down because you're still hiking, so I thought, well, the close the easiest way to get out of this is to keep going.
Speaker 4: At what point were you at at this about.
Speaker 1: Seven or eight miles? Yeah, with about four or five miles to go, Okay, yeah, maybe five or six miles.
Speaker 3: It makes sense that you're tired if the air is like slim.
Speaker 1: I think it was because I wasn't eating enough. I had a bunch of jerky for lunch, which is not a like high calorie necessarily maybe high fat. But but that was when I thought. I never ever came close to giving up. I was just more like, fuck, what would happen if I get and I'm not going to be able to do this? The hard part's not even here yet. You brought no I bought some cliff bars. I had about five or six cliff bars.
Speaker 4: Okay, I would have brought like a sandwich.
Speaker 1: I feel like I should have brought some real food, yeah to.
Speaker 2: Say, because like that's cliff bars and stuff. Obviously that's all super great, but you need like actual meals when you're putting in that much time on a hike.
Speaker 4: I feel like I.
Speaker 1: Was worried that it would take up too much weight. But you know what, one thing I brought that took up a decent amount of weight that I never used once was a selfie stick slash tripod. Yeah, never used it. Susan's like look, I got this for you, and it was very nice for her to get it for me. But I put it in my backpack, never touched the tripod selfie stick, and it probably weighed half a pound, which adds up.
Speaker 4: Yeah it does. Oh and you have I don't remember what kind.
Speaker 2: Of backpack you have, but you have a camelback. Okay, so it's like a nice hiking backpack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay. Yeah. And then somebody asked about the altitude, and the altitude really didn't bother me, and that kind of psykes you out. As a matter of fact, there was a at halfway up there was a pole and it said, which is the most intimidating thing about Pike's Peak, bears lightning or outitude? And I voted altitude. For sure. We did see a bear. I forgot to mention this one. Yeah. We were about, I don't know, maybe a mile from the top, and I kept passing this guy and his kid who was twelve years old, and I'd passed them, and they'd passed me, and I'd passed them and they'd passed me. And so they go, Dave, look, and I'm like what. They point way over on the slope and I'm like what they go, it's a bear, And sure as shit, there's a black bear on the side of Pike's peak.
Speaker 4: Wow, did you have bears? Fray?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, big as a black bear?
Speaker 1: Like the size of.
Speaker 3: A house?
Speaker 1: No a black bear?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: How big is a black bear? Size of a bean bag chair?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, bean bag chair with legs? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right?
Speaker 1: Is that a good visual?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I know exactly what a bean bag chair looks like. So black bear's not that big.
Speaker 1: He's got legs, he's not that big. Well, they come in different sizes.
Speaker 3: Too, Oh okay, yeah, just like people.
Speaker 1: And just like just like people. And then so the altitude bother me. If you want any tips about it, if you're going to go yourself, then send me an email and I will help you out. Send it to Ryan Show at ktwbat dot com. And then so my problem is, and this is something that is kind of interesting to anybody, what's next on your bucket list? And we're going to do that tomorrow on talk Back Tuesday. What's on your bucket list?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So I don't know what to do next. I'm supposed to go to the gym later today, but I don't really have anything specific to train for now, Jenny says, we'll just train to be in shape. Okay, but isn't it good? It really helped me to like have something to look forward to.
Speaker 2: I think some people have to have that, because I mean I really needed something like that a couple of different times, which is why I've done like a couple triathlon and stuff. I needed something because I was so sick of just working out. Yeah, there was no like I was like, great, I feel good, but like I want to be like aiming at a goal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that you're training for to get stronger for. I don't want to do any more running. It's too hard on your body. Yeah, so no to running. I don't want to swim because I can't swim. I cannot swim a straight line. I'll never be a good swimmer. I thought about biking because they did the tour to Tanka this past weekend. Maybe biking would be a good one because you would like it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can see you in one of those recumbent bikes where you lay down and you have like a little flag on the bike. Yes, that seems like a you kind of bike.
Speaker 1: Why am I not on a regular like.
Speaker 5: Because you're because you're on a recumbent bike. Okay, good workout though, Yeah, and then you look like a little cool dude, like on your little laydown bike with.
Speaker 1: An old man.
Speaker 3: I only ever see old men on recumbent bikes.
Speaker 1: I'll look into it. Please do run down to Eric's and see what kind of deal.
Speaker 5: Like, my dad's always wanted one, and my dad is just is a little bit older than you, and so I feel like, you know, what, if you guys want recumbent bikes, get one.
Speaker 1: What's on your bucket list? Bailey, what do you want to do?
Speaker 3: I would love to own a house some Okay, that's.
Speaker 1: A good answer, it really is.
Speaker 2: Jenny, Well, that hike I was going to do when I went to out to Seattle. Andrew and I are still considering going back out there in the fall to do it because we were really hyped for it and it didn't work out for us to do it this last time, so we're thinking about doing that.
Speaker 1: I think you should because if that's something that you wanted to do, then go do it. Yeah, yeah, I mean wisdom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they either mat.
Speaker 2: Or There's a hike called Trolltunga in Norway that I also really really.
Speaker 1: Want to do Norway.
Speaker 3: I got the trolls on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm assuming it does because it stands for I might misspeak, but I think it stands for troll's thumb. So it's just like this peak that like overlooks all this these like fjords and stuff.
Speaker 4: But it's a really long hike today.
Speaker 1: How long do you know?
Speaker 2: I think it's still you could do it in day's worth. It probably is close to like somewhere probably twelve to fifteen is.
Speaker 3: While I looked it up. Oh my god, it's gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Yes, So that's like a hike. I don't know. I've been wanting to go to Norway. That's like the next country on my life.
Speaker 1: That sounds cool, doesn't it cool? Yeah? I have no answers in going to Iceland really because I feel like I don't need to see Iceland because I've seen everybody's pictures of Iceland, so I don't really feel like I need to go.
Speaker 4: But there's no difference from going and seeing pictures.
Speaker 1: No, no, there's no question. Yeah, I just like Norway sounds kind of cool though. Yeah, that is it for the Minnesota Goodbye extra long version. Send your emails to Ryan Show at ktwbeat dot com. If you got any questions or anything you want to bring up, we'd love to get you on the next podcast. To send that to Ryan Show at ktwbat dot com. And thank you so much for being here.