Speaker 1: Jeffrey Dahmer soaked in blood, you Obomber blowing up Waco, Texas, and Heaven's Games that Helius.
Speaker 2: Modify and then from Apes Hitler faced his death and.
Speaker 3: Then escaped Big But and the moth Man, Son of Sam.
Speaker 2: Talking talks again, Witches, junk and complins, mysterious noise and hauntings, dark guards and.
Speaker 3: The scull and Bones most elebt.
Speaker 2: He's a probably loan.
Speaker 4: So when you're feeling all alone, grabbing a beer and get stone a welcome you.
Speaker 2: To the podcast Trains Grow. What are his to entertain you?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 3: It's about.
Speaker 6: I went to the doctor today. Yeah, he said my DNA was backwards.
Speaker 2: I was like, and I don't get it, it's backwards And oh that's stupid, so stupid Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: All right, So to pick it up from last week, so to speak, when we talked about the sexual alien encounters, we're going to talk about the alien hybrid children community, the community, the alien hybrid children.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, those are real, right, Yeah, everything's realized.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right.
Speaker 4: A lot of women claim to have sex with ghosts. Their strange stories are strange, but some women take the oddity a few steps further. In fact, certain women purportably have intercourse with aliens, as we discussed on the last episode, and they lonely.
Speaker 3: They're too fat for humans.
Speaker 2: After they abducted by aliens.
Speaker 4: Of course, so you obviously you're drinking Canadian I got some Conor McGregor proper twelve.
Speaker 3: Whiskey downstairs too. Why do I feel like he's gonna lose?
Speaker 4: I know, if he loses again, I'm gonna that's gonna be fucking weird, bro, because how does he keep losing all these always to POORI did he won the first time?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but he's only one. He's only won one fight since Obama's been in office.
Speaker 2: What are you serious? Yeah, huh that was a long times ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like two years ago. He want to fight that. That was the last one he won.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: So many of these women joined together too, and they're alien sex stories unite them. They're all around like having coffee or no, probably more more likely like wine, and they're like, Susan, did I tell you? Did I tell you about Glactica? He fucked my brains out Gloctica?
Speaker 2: But like that's I think that's funny. That's like imagine how women you know a bitch about their husbands.
Speaker 6: I bet, I bet that was a planet. I bet Cleatoris was a planet. Yeah, that's where everybody came.
Speaker 2: Is that no pun intended?
Speaker 3: No stupid.
Speaker 2: It's hard to believe that aliens exist. I don't.
Speaker 3: Not for me.
Speaker 4: It's even harder to imagine dozens of half breed alien babies running around. The Hybrid Children Community insists that things like this do occur. The Hybrid Children Alien Community, the Hybrid Children Community, I guess that's what it's called.
Speaker 6: So you're like, you're saying that the aliens are telling you that aliens are real.
Speaker 3: That's what that's technically what you just said.
Speaker 4: I said, well, it's hard to believe that aliens exist, even harder to imagine a dozen of these uh weird.
Speaker 3: High I know.
Speaker 6: But then then you said, the hybrid children are the ones saying that they're real.
Speaker 2: The Hybrid Children the community.
Speaker 4: It's it's like a Facebook group and they're all gathered around and they but.
Speaker 3: You know what, you have eyes I have really long.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I guess you could be like, yeah, I'm weird looking, I'm probably an alien hybrid.
Speaker 3: I don't think I'm human all of.
Speaker 2: The hybrid children will soon come to Earth.
Speaker 4: Hybrid children community members believe that there are aliens sired offspring live on spaceships. So they put them in like test tube, you know, bottles, and shook them up, and then they turned green and then they made a baby. Fact, the mothers don't raise the respective children, but they don't mind. In fact, believers that the kids will come to live on Earth in the future. The mixed species of offspring will then assimulate into human culture, eventually helping the race ascend to a higher frequency.
Speaker 2: Or they'll slowly take.
Speaker 6: The biggest cop out for people that got pregnant and regret at getting pregnant, like fucking plant parenthood, but the plant parenthood's Earth.
Speaker 4: She's like, the aliens took my baby away while she threw herself down the stairs when she.
Speaker 6: Was as the aliens didn't mind not keeping the It's almost.
Speaker 2: Like though, the women don't mind. They're like whatever, like these it will.
Speaker 3: Be It would be better probably anyway, it'll.
Speaker 2: Be better if they stay with the aliens.
Speaker 4: And yeah, they're gonna come down to Earth and help our ascension with all the alien stuff. It's so weird because there's it's just almost like Dune in the Dragons game because there's so many different variables but you don't know which one is actually true because you'll never know until you die and shit.
Speaker 2: So there's so many like different Oh, are they gonna come here and then they're gonna help us? Or are they gonna fucking kill us and take over?
Speaker 4: And all of a sudden there'll be a bunch of billies walking around with their eyes wide open hot I might go gay, okay, And in twenty fourteen, choice is it is gender and choice I'm just poking buttons.
Speaker 2: Oh god.
Speaker 4: So so in twenty fourteen, we're call them the HCC. The Hybrid Children Community actually estimates that the first group of hybrid children will come to Earth in five two fifteen years.
Speaker 2: That's a big, big span there, people five defection.
Speaker 6: That that's how you get away with the not being called a liar. You do it big enough span, Like I I honestly I guarantee you I am.
Speaker 3: I am actually psychic.
Speaker 6: I was going to tell you the other day I'm gonna die within like two hours to forty years for eighty years from now.
Speaker 2: That's so pitpoint two hours.
Speaker 3: To eighty years. Yeah, I know what. I saw it. I saw it. Okay, I could probably go work in Toronto.
Speaker 4: We're gonna go, we're gonna bring it to a psychic and we're gonna do it while you're on mushrooms and it's like you mind blows up.
Speaker 3: Fuck.
Speaker 6: That'll be like offering up all this fucking information not thinking about it.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: Be like, what's your name? I'll be like Billy. She's like hi, Billy. I'll be like, how did you know? Mine?
Speaker 2: Know that?
Speaker 4: In interviews of the High Hybrid Child Community co founder Bridget Nielsen, oh you know what, we talked to her and remember a Luna Verse We talked about these chicks on the last episode. So they're like the ones that like run this ship. Oh that's fucking weird, remember, So they like they happily reaccount their intimate alien encounters. Both women have claimed they the same claims that they've had sex with aliens lizard like aliens abduct them and take them aboard their spaceships. Nilsen claims that the sex was, as I said last episode, super primal and super raw.
Speaker 2: Apparently that's hot.
Speaker 3: That's actually really hot. I like it.
Speaker 4: Ye Billy All week, Billy's been looking up alien porn and he's just kept watching the America.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 6: I like the primal, I like the like to be fair, lube should never have been a thing because if you need to use lube, you're not doing it right.
Speaker 2: You spit on it. Man, use your natural.
Speaker 3: You don't even need to spit, make it wet and you're doing it right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true. That's true. You don't just shove it in, fucking raw dog in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't need lube.
Speaker 2: Apparently it's the best sex she ever had.
Speaker 4: Allegedly, she had ten hybrid children thanks to the fucking so and then in alu a verse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is their vagina look like? Now? Like, are they bigger babies? You think?
Speaker 6: I don't know, probably or they're like it's probably coming out like pounds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like it's well, I think like a reptilian, it would be a big, crazy looking baby. But like with the Grays, I just feel like it'd be this little miniature baby.
Speaker 2: Because it'll be Grays.
Speaker 4: They have like a big head, which would hurt it probably hurt to push it out, but supposed to be they like take it out like energetically and shit like, which is so weird. Or they because that's what some people have claimed that they're just like using some sort of technology just to take the seed out of the woman without her even knowing.
Speaker 3: Which means ever in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah so uh verse the other chick, she claimed her sexual encounter happened in the classroom environment, like we said, many people watched, and she claims three hybrid children.
Speaker 3: Tree of them, three, tree of them, tree of them.
Speaker 6: It's a lot. That's still a lot of hybrid children. My one girlfriend was pregnant with the centaur once. Why because she she she she was she was a bull and and and half human?
Speaker 2: Yeah she was? Was she? Or she was at like a half dog, because then she'd be a bitch.
Speaker 3: Whatever?
Speaker 4: Yeah, stupid sid hybrid children community members believe that their hybrid children live in a different frequency in another dimension.
Speaker 6: So you believe that your hybrid children are even fucking real psychotic?
Speaker 3: Fuck?
Speaker 2: It could exist, Billy, Anything is possible.
Speaker 6: You never know, you're right. I'm just it's very fucking certain that it's not.
Speaker 2: I've seen some hybrid children. Man.
Speaker 4: Your mom claimed to get abducted in Mexico and then a bunch of horny alien Mexicans.
Speaker 3: Fucked her probably, and then you were born.
Speaker 4: Since the children are totally inaccessible, like they're not in a place that they can actually access, right, So the communication occurs primely through dreams. So they have dreams about their crazy looking hybrid.
Speaker 6: That's why they believe it, because they dreamt it. Yeah, that's those are facts. When you when you dream something, it's like known to all the time, one hundred percentury.
Speaker 2: So I have had a lot of crazy things in my life happened.
Speaker 3: All facts, all right.
Speaker 4: So uh, the human parents teach their descendants about the human race during these dream sessions. So they're these which is like the alien parents or the human parents there now then this community and they're like, no, meditate with me and think about your hybrid, baby, think about it is you? Are you in touch with Jim and Galacto? I keep thinking of like an alien name. I could go on to Galacto.
Speaker 3: You should I like that one?
Speaker 2: Yeah that could be now soon soon we'll probably see names like that. Man.
Speaker 4: People people are naming their kids like Storm and Rain and fucking.
Speaker 3: Hippies were doing that forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know this is this is a rock.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but to be fair, hippie babies also got abandoned, so they didn't know their name when got adopted.
Speaker 3: So now they're like Jacob or something.
Speaker 4: That facts is that facts, man, I guess some of theirs. But a lot of these hippies out there, and I want to do an episode again.
Speaker 3: A lot of the hippies have children.
Speaker 4: I want to have an episode kind of going against talking about the hippie movement in the sixties, because the hippies didn't do ship to change anything.
Speaker 3: They were horrible.
Speaker 4: Those people that were hippies and just like smoking weed, free sex, free love, We're gonna change the world, stop the war in Vietnam.
Speaker 2: And then they grew up and.
Speaker 4: They all became fucking accountants and bankers, wore suits and became generation.
Speaker 6: Even when they were being hippies, like they they weren't doing anything. They're doing kind of like what we're doing now. You just they're just like, yeah, like that's change something.
Speaker 3: I don't care about actually doing anything of that.
Speaker 2: There's protests happening all around the world. Billy London, England is gonna I didn't over the edge.
Speaker 6: You know what I meant, as you not not everybody else that I give awareness.
Speaker 4: I give awareness to all the people and make sure they know what's going.
Speaker 2: On, because that's all the people.
Speaker 3: What's going on.
Speaker 2: Awakening is awareness, Billy.
Speaker 3: Do you know what awareness means?
Speaker 2: To be aware everything.
Speaker 6: I'm too scared to do anything else but talk about it, So I'm just going to talk about it.
Speaker 4: Well, I've done stuff my whole life. I've made music about it. I've talked about it. That's how you get the more.
Speaker 3: People, that's the point.
Speaker 4: Every everything you interact with you wake people up. The more people I've talked to.
Speaker 6: You, with the people I started protests and stuff, I will now.
Speaker 4: That I've moved. I've been moving this whole time. So yeah, I have.
Speaker 3: I've given years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I protested. I protested a lot of things. Man, you didn't see me pictures. You didn't see me in all those pictures. Man, you didn't see me. You can't see me when I was in Iraq and I was fighting against the militia, you didn't see that.
Speaker 6: Oh I thought I thought that was you. I wasn't sure, all right, So it's like, there's no.
Speaker 3: Way we just I just did a podcast of the Yeah.
Speaker 4: Just like photo shopped it in and then put it on a fake website because people do that ship too. We're like I was watching a video of someone that like they pretty much convinced people and triggered them by making this post. Then there was almost like that post isn't real? Wait is is that a post real? And they're like going back and forth and like so, the teachings of Bashar are referenced throughout the Hybrid Children Community website. The HCC members insist that they are not affiliated with this being, but they do provide a link to these website. Supposedly, Bashar insists people with their journey towards a higher frequency. He also questioned has answers of the questions about the Hybrid Children good old Bashtar.
Speaker 2: There is a lot of tar.
Speaker 4: There's like some people that believe in this guy named Ashtar and that he's like this.
Speaker 3: It wasn't that like a Greek thing?
Speaker 2: What that name?
Speaker 4: No, there was like in the end, uh name one person from Rome that you know has last name Tartar.
Speaker 2: So supposedly, no, I.
Speaker 6: Thought I thought I could like those types of names. I thought came from like Roman Greece.
Speaker 2: No, that was it was like Julius, Caesar and Augustus.
Speaker 6: That's two people from there. I'm just talking about that. That that acronymic kind of like deep is an Indian class.
Speaker 3: I thought the Tar came from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'm right.
Speaker 3: I really think i'm right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I think you're right.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I know that, but I think I'm right.
Speaker 4: Might be right, So he claims Bashtar claims to be a multi dimensional being channeled by darryl Anka. So if channeling is when people think that they're talking to an alien, which who knows. I always say, you got to question everything. But most of these people, I don't know. It's very There's that one women and she can like change her voice changes dramatic, like drastically, but also she could just be a really good actor. But they think that they're channeling aliens into their bodies and.
Speaker 2: They're talking through them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they believe that they're they're accessing these children to their dreams and that's it. And mothers can also tune into their hybrid children frequencies by coloring a symbol hits a swastika.
Speaker 2: Come with me, hybrid children, or just a.
Speaker 3: Circle, a pentagram or something like that.
Speaker 4: Summoning Satan triangle must be drawn with another upside triangle inside of it. It's a triangle with inside of a triangle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's Illuminati, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Though, Right, it's like this and then inside of it it's the other way.
Speaker 3: I wanted to start my own movement. It's called a lumin clean.
Speaker 2: And what do you do?
Speaker 6: I don't know as I got as far as the name, because I just because they're naughty.
Speaker 2: They're naughty when they drink the children's blood and as to pay taxes.
Speaker 3: And I'm clean. I'm like mister clean.
Speaker 4: So so yeah, and this this this Bashtar guy saying they when he's channeled by Darryl anke Uh the being.
Speaker 2: The being can travel in time too.
Speaker 4: And the Hybrid Children community claims that Bashtar is a part of an alien race that breeds with humans. They get down and dirty with the humans. Probably it does say in the Bible that the Nephilim came down and find found the women so attractive after they created them, and then they came down they found the women so attracted that they fucking seeded with the women of Earth.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 4: So it's weird that like there is drip fed alien ship in the Bible, and the government is coming out and saying.
Speaker 2: A lot of like, oh, just a little bit. It's like, well we don't know what the object was, Well what was And it's like we'll tell you in June. Oh no, well we'll tell you in October. We'll tell you then. But the forget, Yeah, well just didn't really introduce a new virus in another variant, and then you'll be all focused on.
Speaker 6: That, the fourth wave that hasn't even started. But they're already talking about.
Speaker 3: Go I know what they're like.
Speaker 4: There's talks about like them walking us down in the fucking fall again, like oh my god, this can't happen. This is where I actually protest, and I'll go in the snow and I'll fucking stomp around by myself with a sign.
Speaker 2: So let's get back to the aliens.
Speaker 4: So in fact, this being also speaks about five alien races uh bash tar and pretty much transcends many different realities.
Speaker 2: So he's like an ultra being.
Speaker 4: He's like fucking I don't know, Mega Man or some shit from comic books Mega Man. In Phoenix, Arizona, a strange phenomenon occurred hundreds in the Phoenix in Mexico area saw large V formation of lights in the sky for the span of hours.
Speaker 2: I heard you breathing your mic agan.
Speaker 6: All right, I get breathing heavy one. I have a couple of beers.
Speaker 4: Fuck so uh yeah, And so that's those are those lights in Arizona. That's the famous Arizona lights. People saw all this weird shit in the sky, all these different lights and they're making like V fucking patterns. It's like one of one of the more famous UFO spottings.
Speaker 2: Like in the world. You probably you've got to hear about the Arizona lights, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Many people claim to see an.
Speaker 4: Extratrestural aircraft attached to these lights or behind the lights, but the air Force base claim that an aircraft dropped flares creating the movement, and the light officials deny any alien activity. And it's just funny now because they always deny things, and then like it seems like now they're like.
Speaker 2: Well, we kind of just said it was real, but there's a lot of proof that it is.
Speaker 4: Like because they did they do that. Now now they're like they did, admit they're real. They're just fucking other aircraft and all of a sudden it's like, no, we don't really know what it is.
Speaker 6: It could be the fucking Swedish government. I fucking praise him. I think I talked with this before, back when I think so that crash happened about last year, and our government admitted it like three four months ago. And then the Sweden government came out right immediately no after it happened, like way before we did. It went look, this is what happened, like this is what I just got news of, Like here you go, guys, And I was like, oh, check it for you.
Speaker 4: That's kind of cool. It's like some countries do come out more than others. Ours is not at all. Hybrid Children community members refute the Air Force, though, they said that the Phoenix lights were actually just the spaceships.
Speaker 2: That aliens flew the full round.
Speaker 4: According to the Hybrid Children website, there are five races of human and alien hybrids, not including the newest wave of the Hybrid Descendants. These three races are yet unnamed. They don't even know yet what these aliens are. Allegedly, the shi ling Ya of Jesus race this is a race of beings that the Shi linga Ya shi ling ya. I'm probably saying that butchering it, but I don't give a ship it's a shy ling.
Speaker 6: I need to know the exact pronunciation, so I can't tell my friends about it, all right, s h a, No, I need no, I need you to pronounce it correctly.
Speaker 3: Ling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah it does.
Speaker 3: It does actually like that that you.
Speaker 4: Shaling y'all, the yeah there shaling ya race travel They traveled on the Phoenix Lights, making first contact with Earth, that's what they say. And Cesarian, I feel like I've heard of that Sasarian race will.
Speaker 2: Be the third group to make contact.
Speaker 4: And Cesaian is almost like Reptilian because it's like dinosaur but sorrow, so you know, it's.
Speaker 3: Just like awful close to Sarian.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's And also that sounds like some fucking dragon ball z. Ship is Syrian, like you go cool, you know what I mean? It kind of sounds like a little isn't it the Syrian race?
Speaker 4: No, it's not Syrian, like that planet serious, because there's a syrianus, a Syrian race.
Speaker 3: That's a fucking planet. Not to be taken lightly.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: The newest hybrid children are called Freelancers. They travel on a ship with the shing Leng Yaya whatever, those weird ass aliens awaiting their Earth arrivals supposed to be all the races will make contact by twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Man, is that what?
Speaker 2: That's what they say?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: It's like they always like, oh, well, there's like and you know, I believe in a lot of this shit, and to like some of it, it's gotta be taken a grain of salt, obviously, but I do believe there's aliens out there, and who knows.
Speaker 3: What type of creature they are for sure.
Speaker 2: Or anything like that, Like who who really knows? But I enjoy talking about it because it's fucking weird, but like I don't know, like with these fucking beings doing up there, and they're gonna wait till Everyone's always like, oh, you know, they're supposed to come in the eighties. You no, no, now they're gonna I'm in twenty thirty, and it's like twenty three is like, oh, they meant twenty fifty.
Speaker 6: They were to come in twenty eight Yeah, I know, twenty twelve, then twenty twelve and twenty sixteen and twenty twenty one.
Speaker 4: They were saying with twenty eleven two or like just before twenty twelve, they thought there's a huge event was gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Good old, uh, good old being young in the time.
Speaker 3: Of Oh, you know, you know what the best thing is Y two K. Now at the end of the day, let's let's say, for just yeah that's two doy why two k?
Speaker 2: Anyways, the planes are gonna fall out of the sky.
Speaker 6: Well you know what they were Yeah, they thought, yeah, the electrical surgery.
Speaker 3: But at least that was kind of like plausible.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what, Y two K is the only fucking conspiracy I've ever fucking heard in my life where I'm like, wow, you actually had like a little bit of knowledge behind that one.
Speaker 3: It wasn't just absolutely fucking random.
Speaker 2: Do you realize you're on a conspiracy theory podcast? You realize that, But no, it's no shit. They're for Jones as fuck been right. As much as he's crazy, he's been.
Speaker 6: But what I'm thinking, what I'm gonna say though, is like anytime anybody predicts like a year and they never seem to work out, is because let's say let's say that's true. Let's say aliens were.
Speaker 3: Planning on to coming and do it by twenty twenty five. Let's say that that was true.
Speaker 2: When the fuck would they info?
Speaker 6: Here you go, buddy, here's the info for you. I don't tell everybody else because it was always.
Speaker 2: It's always walked you chosen. I was chosen.
Speaker 3: I was chosen, Psycho.
Speaker 2: Some guy named Jeb always said, but or kletus out in his farm. He's like, well, the aliens say, I got I got to tell you guys at.
Speaker 4: The Commons soon they said twenty twenty five. This guy's like, let me write this in my book. Why why would you give us so many years? Why would you tell us like next week?
Speaker 6: Yeah, the way we're coming next week, Like you think we're gonna remember?
Speaker 3: And like what do we need to prepare for? Why are they giving us ten years time?
Speaker 6: Like you probably said that in like twenty fifteen five, So like what are we supposed to be building for them?
Speaker 3: We don't know what he didn't He didn't remember the rest of the fucking message. So it's just like five were like okay, cool or please?
Speaker 2: What else did they say?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I was pretty drunk exactly.
Speaker 4: Uh So, Hybrid Children members believe that every person on Earth is already a hybrid created from thousands of years.
Speaker 2: Of breeding with aliens.
Speaker 4: That's kind of my theory though about how there's a and I said this before, right, that there's why there's black people and Asian people and Hispanic people and can't mention the white people. But you know what I mean that we were all different types of people and humans and stuff, right, and it's just I just think who like who knows, but like I think that that we got seated by aliens. And there's a lot of people that theory that like, obviously we were created by aliens, that's why there's so many different races, but that there's a theory that the aliens just fucked off. They're like they're not important whatever, and they just left forever and they're never coming back.
Speaker 3: That could be, yeah, they just left their.
Speaker 2: Pyramids and ship and was like this race is stupid. They just in the conferences because you yeah, no question.
Speaker 4: So fucking which I think is kind of crazy, which kid, who knows?
Speaker 2: Who knows?
Speaker 4: The members also say that children born on Earth more recently are more highly evolved than those generations before them. Bullshit, Yeah, all these kids are so fucking smart nowadays, and they're fucking sitting on their phones. We were like, we we have all these young kids working. One kid I was working with was sixteen. They're just like helping over the summer and stuff at the shop. And then Mitch just saying that the two kids at either like eighteen, and it's just like they didn't know who the one kid didn't know who fucking Seth Rogan was.
Speaker 2: You know, Biggie Smalls was.
Speaker 4: You never seemed like super bad, right, And it's just like it's so fucking weird to me. I'm like, man, like, we used to like, do you remember where kids and used to want to find like you would.
Speaker 6: Go I got and I think I've said this. It was a fucking the fifteen year old like two years ago, so he's seventeen now, he was seventeen currently. Thunderstruck by ac DC came on and I just ended curiosity. I was being I was being a dick and I was like I was like, I was like, do you know who this is? And he's like no, I'm like, oh shit, actually, I'm like it's a CDC.
Speaker 3: He's like, who's that.
Speaker 6: I was like, what's the And then I just started going through like all the old rock bands like Jimmy Hendrix. He's like, no, I'm like, I'm like The Who. He's like, no, fucking I'm like Rolling Stones. He's like no, I'm like, are you fucking It's fucking weird because what's.
Speaker 4: Happening When me and miss were talking about We're talking about how crazy it is that the way that kids are nowadays, and how like they don't know any.
Speaker 2: Of this shit.
Speaker 4: But we's like, we're nineties kids, and we would listen to music from the seventies or eighties or watch movies from the seventies or eighties.
Speaker 2: When we were young, it was.
Speaker 4: Like taboo to watch your radar movie because you can access it every days. Go on Netflix and click on the adult account and then or whatever streaming after or it's right there.
Speaker 2: You can down. The movies are free. We used to like sneak into d yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Because or you'd buy a ticket and go see one movie and then you'd sneak into the rated R movie while the fucking concessioners weren't looking and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it is weird.
Speaker 4: I just find that recently talking to a couple of younger kids of I guess generation Z. It is weird that they're born past two thousand to me all the time. But I just find that they're fucking stupid. They don't only know what school taught them. It's just like fucking or what the fun?
Speaker 6: And you know, it's actually actually, you know what's actually extremely fucked up? Though it is ninety percent of the kids that I talked to, like are actually really fucking smart.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, no, no, no, they're not. No, I'm not saying smart.
Speaker 6: Like like they're critical thinkers, but they absorb knowledge and like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree. I know. I've seen that all.
Speaker 6: Of those kids are like going to school and they're absorbing everything, and it's like, holy fuck, I didn't absorb like not good twenty percent of that.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 6: But I'm not saying like no, that's good or bad. I'm just I'm more or less impressed. I'm like, they talk about things like that, and I was like, how the fuck are you guys all.
Speaker 3: Like taking in everything?
Speaker 2: Kids out there? There's ones that spoke too much weed like.
Speaker 6: But but but even that though those are dying off, like kids are, like, kids are becoming a lot smarter than because they.
Speaker 4: Constantly have a fucking cell phone on their hand. They can learn any information kids just sitting there is like in.
Speaker 6: Two seconds, but it's they're learning, but they're also absorbing, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: Came out in two thousand and one and the director was blah blah blah, like they just like no facts because they could just fuck.
Speaker 3: I didn't mean like that choking.
Speaker 4: So the organization also suggests that, oh god, people with autism operate on a higher frequency that isn't capable with Earth's density.
Speaker 3: Haven't we already like kind of said that, though.
Speaker 2: I don't remember ever talking about that that they know.
Speaker 6: I mean, like even like I mean us as a race, like they always said autistic people are like and obviously they're like they're way fucking smarter than they are something though, And.
Speaker 4: I was talking about this with like with my woman and my Chelsea girl, and I was saying, like, because I believe my mom screamed at me there on the phone.
Speaker 2: There's like that's not fucking true.
Speaker 4: But I believe my own opinion is that some vaccines cause autism. And people can say whatever they want or freak out. But Rob Schneider that weird fuck. He believes that there's a lot of people out there that believe that. And even though those inserts that they give you, the Corona vaccine wants blank as fucked, but every other vaccine has one, and it even says all could side effect could lead to autism, and.
Speaker 2: Well, like Ball's policies like that, there's all those side.
Speaker 4: Effect pants but like the fact, I do believe that, but there is I was talking about how there's such a big spectrum everything's every kid is autistic now, like more often than ever. We had only a couple of kids in our school or like you've talked to even people older and it's only a couple of them. But now it's like anything. You could have a really smart kid that's like Ashberger's or whatever rights Burgers, and they're like super smart, but they're just like in their own head. But then you have the ones that are like full blown like think and ship you know, you know what I mean that it's like even.
Speaker 6: But that that's even that they just can't vocalize, like their thought process though, is fucking like insane.
Speaker 4: No, but there's those kids, those really bad behavioral wall I don't want to say anything that I don't want to say on this podcast by someone, but I just and I got nothing against people that have handicaps at all, not one little bit. I just kind of feel bad that I said, you know, to be in a broken body essentially, because that's what you're technically kind of is. And but they don't need to be broken. They can achieve and get better. But I mean, it's autistic. You know, this kid's autistic and they're completely different. That's you know, that's my point, that's I know.
Speaker 6: But those those ones that can't vocalize are broken. As you said, that was a bad choice anyways. Who just say like they even though they can't vocalize it, Like, who's to say they don't have the same brain packer.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Have we have we operated on I'm talking about the autistic people, don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about like I'm curious.
Speaker 6: I want to look at like operation studies. Have we used them as test line?
Speaker 2: I know this is really bad, but I'm sure.
Speaker 3: I'm sure back in the eighties they did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, Well, I'm sure people have autopsied people that have autism. And I'm talking about everyone that's handicapped, don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about autism and the fact that like I had a teacher, a grade eleven teacher, and she was a woman from India and moved here, and she was gonna be a nurse in India, but she chose to teach. And she said, for a fact, I know my people's no autistic into the three guy's vaccine.
Speaker 2: But he's like a big, big kid, one of those like just makes sounds and it's like so far off the charts. And that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's such a big This is funny, such a funny.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I just googled have autistic people ever been testing? I'm sure it was a bad choice of words while I was typing it. But what's even funnier right now is all that's coming up is autism tests for adults. Did you know you were autistic or no?
Speaker 2: Doesn't make Tomson gonna make a joke about that. I'm pretty sure he does. I'm not tested. I think I'm I'm autistic.
Speaker 6: Now that's Jim Jefferes. Oh yeah, no, Jim, I was on the spectrum. It's like I called my mom. She wasn't surprised. That's not nice.
Speaker 4: And that's what I'm saying. It's my only point to all this is that it's such a far reaching thing. That seems like they just diagnose every kid with autism. All you do you kind of like you don't really like people, and you're introvert, all your autistic. It's just like they have to label everything. Just my point, because I think it's kind of ridiculous every kid has something wrong with him. Nowadays, the organization also just that oh, I said that people with autism are on the higher frequency that can't he's not compatible with Earth's density.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Earth's density is referred to as the third density, so they can't operate on here, which is kind of a weird thing. Hybrid Shoulden community members refer to their HIGHD children children as free lancers stupid.
Speaker 2: Supposedly, when the free.
Speaker 3: Lances stupid, it's just it. It's a weird word for its word for it.
Speaker 4: Supposedly, when the free Lancers come to Earth, they will mate with existing human children, creating the sixth Children. No, I said, I guts. I said slow because I was like, what so when they come to Earth, they're gonna fuck the.
Speaker 3: Kids, said slow Dron No, because I was just reading it.
Speaker 2: Slow you because slow, I was realizing what the fucking it would secre.
Speaker 4: So they're gonna fuck the kids. So the the kids that are that are hybrid kids are gonna suck. The other kids are not hybrid kids. Sounds at fish. Yeah, I was like that sounds and then create the six hybrid alien race society having that Mack.
Speaker 2: Mac mac the sixth race will be called glactic Q humans.
Speaker 6: I want to be one of them. Actually I changed my mind. You do it kind of they sound They sound like tough.
Speaker 2: Just like when you when you meet someone like I am Billy, I am a galactic human.
Speaker 3: That sounds awesome, Like I really want to do that.
Speaker 4: The h A the hc C members insist that freelancers will form a new type of existence, awakening human kind to infinite expressions.
Speaker 2: Whatever that means. I can mean a million fucking things.
Speaker 6: It's like he's happy, sad and and mediocre in the same time, and and frustrated and fuming. And why do I have way more adjectives for angry than I do happy.
Speaker 2: Angry? I guess entry is an expression, but it's not an emotion. It's reaction. People. But it's good to be mad man. You gotta let it out.
Speaker 4: Somebody just gotta scream to the top of the world that I'm I'm mad and I'm not gonna take it anymore, and you go to you.
Speaker 6: I was I was literally going to wait till the end of the episode to say this, but this is kind of like a good chiming point for this fucking It was gonna be a little completely off topic, of course, but yeah, you just kind of set me up for it. I've been saying this for so many fucking years and it's driving me nuts that nobody's listening to me.
Speaker 2: But who are you talking to?
Speaker 3: Everybody? Including yourself? Like everybody, nobody's ever actually like.
Speaker 6: People will be be like, oh, yeah, for sure, that's true, but nobody ever, like takes it to heart. Your fucking mind can control your entire day. Yeah, I guess when you're angry, that's because you made yourself angry. Like, you don't need to be mad, it's you. You need to put yourself in a better fucking mind frame and nothing will piss you off every.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my mom alwaysused to say what she used to piss me off when I was mad, But she's like, I didn't make you angry, you made yourself angry. And I've heard that my entire life. I understand it. But I'm saying, to get angry about stuff that is wrong, that is bad, is a good thing.
Speaker 2: If you don't, okay, you're kids, that's okay.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, not that. But you don't have to get mad. You can just make it right.
Speaker 6: You can.
Speaker 3: You could be like a psychopath like stabbing him but smiling.
Speaker 4: We're gonna hunt down Kevin Spacey now that he that he got all his charges dropping.
Speaker 3: All or disappeared, Kevin who died all of his.
Speaker 4: All the people supposedly that well, the one kid just disappeared that was supposed to come out against him. I think the first kid, and then somebody else disappeared, and all these people are just disappearing, and then his case just got dropped, and now he's gonna star in a new movie supposedly. It's like, I forget it, man, you got enough money?
Speaker 2: Who forget me? Boys?
Speaker 6: A little boys made me sad, to be honest, I didn't want to believe that one fu I know, because.
Speaker 2: He but he's fucked obviously.
Speaker 4: Human Children Community members claim that the earth is a third densely reality, limiting individuals to connect with other people and nature. This dense reality prevents human from achieving higher frequencies, which is also it's uh what, well, it's kind of a little bit of both. But the fact that we suppose to you when you come here to Earth, when you reincredit here, that this Earth, the third reality, is one of the one of the worst places you can come. But it's a journey. You're supposed to be volunteer. That's what a lot of you won't. Billy might not believe this, or I don't even know if I do. But they say that when you come here, that that you're you kind of choose to come here because it's going to be a hard time and you have to learn lessons to get to a better reality.
Speaker 2: Kind of thing.
Speaker 6: But I I've always liked I Hell, you know what, to the end of the day, I said, like, out of all of the theories that there are, like.
Speaker 3: I enjoy that one more than any of the other. That you could come here and I enjoyed that one. I was like fuck yeah. I was like, you got to go through it and you do it and you advance. It's like a job. And that's what people think that like structure, what's.
Speaker 2: The meaning of life? The meaning of life is to learn, learn as much as.
Speaker 4: You can and be a good human and then go to then gope.
Speaker 2: For the next life, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So the HCC actually hosts Vibrational Values. H talks about changing the current economy and shifting the earth to the fourth density reality. So, like you said, they just talk about it. They sit there in the community and they're like, so this is how you change it. But the thing is, if like I'm starting to eat better, I'm not. I'm trying to stay away from any G M O foods. I'm like, we're going, Yeah, we're going going. It's kind of cool because down the street from where we're at there farmers market. It's actually not bad because it's straight from the farmer.
Speaker 3: Farmer's markets aren't bad. But I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: Because you start reading everything like I never eat cereal anyway, but there's like torrible regulation. It's like super poisonous if you read them.
Speaker 3: Just like I got.
Speaker 4: I got like fruity pebbles like once, and I ate like a bowl or two and I was like, this is awesome, and then I just didn't eat them ever again.
Speaker 6: This sat my cupboard. So there is probably here's a fucking like like that. That's a serious point. I don't want to just like go off it because like that is like I've been saying it this. I'll try to do this on any other episode, but I want to like fully get it out on this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So, like so I was sad for a long time and I pretty like it to be blankt. Obviously it was hard in this, but I basically said stop being said stop, don't do that.
Speaker 3: I'm not done. Take that off.
Speaker 6: But anyways, I was again, there was a more of a journey for sure, but at the end of the day it was just like stop being sad and sure Ship, like it was gone. And then I was sitting there fucking battling addiction.
Speaker 3: I was like, why am I doing this? I was like, stop, stop being addicted. And then it was gone.
Speaker 2: Your mind is extremely powerful and they're like.
Speaker 6: I'm not done though, and then and then I started working, and it was about it was about three months ago I said, fuck this, let's start making money.
Speaker 3: Sure Ship.
Speaker 6: I find this new opportunity that just falls into my lap that I'm suddenly eligible for and become a prodigy at. And then it just fucking comes to me, and then I'm like, honestly, whatever you fucking want, what man, whatever you want, you tell your man you want, and you can tell yourself you fucking deserve it and you're gonna get it.
Speaker 2: Okay, keep shouting, no matter what, keeps just tell everyone, make it, make it hurt in the back.
Speaker 3: Do I have to show that? Is that your TikTok about that?
Speaker 2: Literally, I'm just joking but not being fucking sad.
Speaker 3: You're right, grow up, you deserve it.
Speaker 2: You deserve it.
Speaker 3: People fucking think.
Speaker 2: Yes, And that's what I want.
Speaker 4: I want to try to do because you know, I've had my ups and downs. Let this kind of turn to a weird sad p s A.
Speaker 2: I want to get with I want to get with nature more, and I want to eat better, and I want to exercise more and get out and do things, especially because I feel like this pandemic has like locked us down where it's like you couldn't you didn't want to go for a whole Most people were like, oh my god, I'm going for a walk because that's.
Speaker 3: All you're allowed to do.
Speaker 6: Because that's all you're allowed to do. And you're like, I'm not doing the only thing you said, I'm allowed to.
Speaker 4: It's the start of a change of people like thinking about like during the lockdown, they have so much time I think to be like what what can I change my my life?
Speaker 2: How can I do this?
Speaker 3: But you know what I mean for sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So they had these meetings and you know they they they channel their energies and members say the individuals and that reality will be able to connect with everything around them becoming multi dimensional beings, which would be awesome.
Speaker 4: I do would like I like is the fourth denty? I like that be able to think about an apple and then an apple appears in your hand.
Speaker 2: I want to get stoned.
Speaker 3: And it's like, dude, I still try to use the force on a daily basis.
Speaker 2: I just walking to a fucking department store and I say, and when the door slide open.
Speaker 6: That's a corny joke, because you know they're going to open.
Speaker 3: I'm sitting here.
Speaker 6: I'm sitting here by myself, nobody's around looking at the beer can, trying to get it to.
Speaker 3: Come to my hand.
Speaker 6: With the one day it does and you're like, what the fuck I have super Nobody would believe.
Speaker 3: Not one?
Speaker 2: Why not film that one used to film yourself every day trying to do and.
Speaker 6: Even even that though even if I did, they'd be like, wow, that was a cool string trick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there like the.
Speaker 4: One hybrid children community tenant is form from the laws of creation. So this is I guess what he talks about. The ten states that the people are eternal and they're existing at different points of time, which there is. There is theories about that with your soul can't actually be here fully and how your soul can't actually connect with a third dense reality. The density reality actually can't connect here, so you have only like thirty percent of your souls here and then some of itself somewhere else, and that's why you have sometimes weird dreams. That's just one weird theory that you you know that your soul can't sit fully in this third that's what they talk about how speaking souls. Yeah, I can't be I gotta move, I gotta go places. Yeah, so you knows, like because this reality is a weird, strange thing. So that's maybe how you can manifest things is because your higher self as above you kind of pulling the string chords. That's why if you wish for something and Watson like you said, it might take a bit because they're slow, but that's in the fourth sence reality. Billy could be like, oh, I want an awesome job boom, and then it just happens. But it's someti as it takes a while for your mind to put it out in the universe. And the HAC member also believe that people can simply be ideas and oh they they can be in different places at once, blahlah blah, like I said. Aside from communicating with their hybrid children, the Hybrid Children Community members commit to a vegetarian vegan diets.
Speaker 2: Of course they do. They've seen they sell handmade crackers.
Speaker 4: This is what they do, Billy. They're they're making a movement. They're selling homemade crackers and Norrie bites. I don't know what a Norri bite is. I'm assuming like it's like a pretzel cracker thing.
Speaker 3: And okay, I just I just got to ask right now, Oh okay, I was like, I just got to ask, did you mean Nanaimo no bars?
Speaker 2: That's bites.
Speaker 4: The h members eat these food to avoid bread, supposedly, so they potato potatos.
Speaker 3: Like potato pato.
Speaker 2: Corn and other cooked foods.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Do not have the living life force that the body needs. Oh so they don't eat.
Speaker 4: They don't They avoid eating bread, potatoes, corn, and other cooked foods. I guess, which is stupid because potatoes without butter, butter is bad for you. Potatoes are like even Chelsea's mom was saying how they like there were like a root vegetable that it takes all the goodness from the earth and goes into the potatoes sowed. Potatoes are like a super food. Potatoes are good for you. It's just butter that's bad for you.
Speaker 3: And potato tastes with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: It was Kevin Smith when he after he had his heart attack, he was talking about he went onto the potato diet and he said, like I realized, you know, like I used to love French fries and baked potatoes.
Speaker 2: He's like, I realized I didn't like potatoes. I liked butter. Because he's like, potatoes tastes like ship on their own. I just put like a little little pepper and ship and he's like a taste not great.
Speaker 3: A little dude. I drench it in hot sauce.
Speaker 2: Then, oh yeah, well, because hot hot sauces is good for you.
Speaker 4: Like hot peppers have improveing some hot sauces, so so they avoid all these foods.
Speaker 2: It's likely that the freelancer children.
Speaker 4: Will eat these foods obviously, why wouldn't they, right, since they have vegan and vegetarian diets as well. Just push that agenda because now they're trying to push this agenda of that obviously, I agree, Like killing animals is kind of morbid a lot of times, but you get the most protein most times from animals, So we just didn't like adapt that to our diet after obviously years of growing as humans.
Speaker 2: But like they're trying to they're trying to push that whole thing. Uh it's not sure though, Okay, whatever whatever.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, no, I no listen. I totally agree with that. Like you get so much fucking vitamins and protein.
Speaker 2: Stuff you can eat vegetarian diet.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Alkalae, the healthiest way to possibly eat is being vegan. But you have to do it fucking correctly, I know, like, and if you don't, you're fucking your body. You have to watch what you eat so hard when you're vegan, like as opposed to just eating anything and then you get a little bit of protein here a little bit abou him there, and it kind of works out. If you want to be healthy and be a vegan, you got to be so fucking conscious of what you're eating and how much you're eating.
Speaker 4: Because they say that the healthies diet, and even like Vinnie Pass talks about this and one of his socks to an alkaline diet where you stay away from GMO foods, anything that's processed, brags everything, which is so hard nowadays to do tomato every time I'm hungry.
Speaker 3: That's hard. You want to know?
Speaker 6: Actually, you know what else? Shut him out on here too. Fucking If you want a good diet like that, I highly recommend. He comments on the page all the time. His name is Mark. He's a good friend of mine from Alberta. And he's gone like fully alkaline, no GML. He grows his own vegetables and like he pretty much like and he only goes to fresh markets to get fruit and veggies and than that, like he doesn't even go to grocery stores, and like he's he's, yeah, like you can see the ray of sunshine coming off, and I.
Speaker 2: Want to start focusing on I'm still gonna.
Speaker 3: Eat went fully vegan fully fucking.
Speaker 2: Vegan, I said, Chelsea. She she will never. I said like, oh yeah, maybe, I'm like thirty five, ill, like I'll be vegetarian. She's like, I'm gonna keep beating me. But now we're trying to go with more locally, like we know where.
Speaker 6: The farms is, what it is, like, I just I like it too much. That's the thing though, too. Like my I told you about this as well. My sister in laws fucking she went to school for about five years to be a nutritionist. Yeah, and she she finished her degree and then never did anything with it.
Speaker 3: And I was like why not. She's like, because it's so fucking corrupted.
Speaker 6: Yeah, She's like, yeah, in the school, they actually teach you correctly of what's good and what's bad, and then everybody sells out right after school. So once you do the five years, Coca Cola or another comes up and goes, oh, you got a degree. It's like, ye, would you like to make five million dollars to oh, yeah, you have to do is put this p s A saying that our product isn't even that bad dude to science.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're you're you're so fucking right, because even that's the whole thing with people are like, well, like, the vaccine wasn't improved by the f d A, so it's bad.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, in that whole conversation, the f d A has passed a lot of shitty, fucking terrible things foods like any like a lot of the ship that you get a grocery towards.
Speaker 3: Actually you know what.
Speaker 6: That was literally my like argument too, And I remember saying that to you. I think I said it to you drunk off the podcast. I was like, why do people keep saying.
Speaker 3: Why are you? I was like, you, you don't trust the government, but you trust the f d A. That's what's right.
Speaker 4: I be like, no, I think that's exactly the same thing, because it is weird, like, of course they're going to pass all these times.
Speaker 3: Why is that an argument at all?
Speaker 2: And then the FDA is well going to approve or let's it goes to where rigorous testing we have down the road, fucking lick it.
Speaker 3: And see wait what happens then.
Speaker 4: So, in order to prepare the hybrid children to migrate to Earth, the hybrid children, community members are building acceptable homes for their offspring. They're just like building like a fucking ramshack shed. Like it's just like a bunch of boards put together. That would be good. The main community headquarters are located in Arizona because that city has the highest frequency spot in the Western Hemisphere hemisphere and it resonates at.
Speaker 2: Thirty third thirty three degrees.
Speaker 4: Sounds a little fucking masonic, and the HCC members said that Arizona provides the perfect setting for the idea of sharing which I don't know what the fuck they mean, sharing children with hybrid children so they can fuck each other, because that's what they wanted, they.
Speaker 6: Said, probably, Yeah, that was the hybrid alien weird community.
Speaker 2: I said, we're gonna kind of have a part two with alien sexual encounters.
Speaker 3: I want to quick shut them out again.
Speaker 6: Oh you follow them? You follow them on your page, end the strange page. I think, Yeah, you know exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Shuttered is show me his picture?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that kid's like always like, oh fucking cool.
Speaker 3: He always like that was my That was my roommate Alberta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's chilling here.
Speaker 6: I'm actually gonna shut him out to you want to fucking follow somebody that's actually gonna do really good for your health and actually like does a lot of fucking research and I trust him with more than anything.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 6: His Instagram handle is Trevy Underscore and Netty is his name. His name is a E v I t R e v I Underscore a n d R e t t I. So his name is Mark Trevy's middle name. But uh, yeah, go follow him or just fucking find my Instagram handle and then fucking search.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna have Instagram deleted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you better do it quick.
Speaker 2: I I agree, social media's getting fuxed.
Speaker 4: Uh So that I said there would be a part two of the Sexual Allian Camerad, so we kind of covered that. Next week we're doing a part two, yeah for one, so we're gonna get into some Part two is eventually when that certain episodes, but we're, uh, we're gonna probably have some net true crime next week. Let's like shake it up a bit, get back to some dirty, gritty murder because you know it's time, it's time for.
Speaker 2: It's just fun fact that he's excited about.
Speaker 6: It, yo, dude, like literally since nineteen eighty, like that recently, fucking since nineteen eighty. Yeah, A lot of doctors believe that babies couldn't actually feel pain, so a lot of the surgeries that were performed on them were performed without anesthesia.
Speaker 2: What the fuck they really babies couldn't feel pain.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And it's kind of like, well, I get it in a sense where it's like puppies, like newborn animals are a lot more resilient to things like pain.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I guess like torturing these kids and they didn't even think.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, they're like, oh I need heart surgery. Fuck it, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: That's crazy easy?
Speaker 3: And the nuts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is like they're you know, as much as like I am and stuff. There is a lot of boshed circumcisions that happened and ship.
Speaker 6: So well, I guess, I guess, uh, I guess if it was something serious heart surgery, they put him under because they don't want him squirming.
Speaker 1: No, no, They're like no, no, they're probably be like he needs a brain surgery, and that when when they would do the circumcisions, they're like, ah, he can't actually feels like he's scared.
Speaker 3: He's just he's out of the womb. Fucking cut the fuck. Nineteen eighty that's insane.
Speaker 2: Just why would they think they don't feel pain. That's like disgusting.
Speaker 6: My dog had puppies and like watching her handle her puppies terrifies me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like she it's so aggressive.
Speaker 6: She ragged all those fucking things and like, I swear to God, she's gonna break their fucking neck.
Speaker 3: But I was like, Okay, well it's good. I guess I guess they do.
Speaker 6: Like she cleans them up and she'll like lick them, but her tongue like grabs on and she'll like throw them like five feet in the air, still land on their neck, and they're totally fucking fine.
Speaker 4: As we start doing that to human babies, just like lick them clean and throw them to the side, they'll pay pretty much.
Speaker 2: That's kind of crazy, man, that's kind of crazy. Yeah, so that's crazy.
Speaker 4: So stay tuned for next week on Strange Brew podcast like a fucking nineties cartoon show. Yeah, well, we'll get into some true crime ships soon. We're gonna have a lot of stuff coming up. And then obviously it's halfway through the summer when we start leading up to things like October, we're gonna talk about some real fucked up ship.
Speaker 2: So I was I was your host fucking tom Cat. You know my name, and go follow my ship tom Cat hip hop. Forget it.
Speaker 4: Let's get up the fucking Strange Brew Podcast Instagram because who knows how long our Facebook will last, and I'm gonna posting more memes and stuff on there, some fun ship clips in the podcast.
Speaker 6: Just leave social media, So yeah, it is what it is. You want to follow me currently cool.
Speaker 2: Nobody listens anymore, literally, nobody cares.
Speaker 4: It's so annoying to read the fucking news every fucking day. And even like I like listening to some of the conspiracy theories and keeping my mind open to stuff, but.
Speaker 2: Even now it's just like when just fucking just fu figure out what's going on. Jesus. All right, So we love all you guys. Go be ww dot strangepodcast dot com, get some merch.
Speaker 3: We love you guys.
Speaker 2: Have a great day on this weird, strange earth.
Speaker 4: And if you see a kid looks at a hybrid kid, make sure you make sure you ask him what he was doing.
Speaker 3: If you're cutting the lawn and you see that rock, don't pick it up.
Speaker 2: And be a man. Be fin you jumped up the edge. All I know for sure, Rish your fucking dad, co copy in dollars.
Speaker 5: And crush jup madsh only now as well stuck in your head when you killed yourself, I wrote the samba will at help to warn those that are still in hell?
Speaker 7: Let chest feel this helth you stop putting pills in your mouth? Is this how you want to be remembered? You killed yourself? That's December whose wone heels still tender?
Speaker 2: Words cold to steel.
Speaker 7: I read the letter in a coffin legs till dead forever, Fuck the world. I couldn't have said it better, didn't trust girls. Tell when I'm better.
Speaker 2: She was willing to love me and all my endeavors.
Speaker 7: Will I ever give if I'm no long ever turn back from the love that you've cut in measure?
Speaker 3: Lost? Sick the games of violence?
Speaker 8: Is this another stone night hit miles away when nless your face and I'm not in the.
Speaker 3: Right head space and printed in my brain pass the moments?
Speaker 6: Now I'm torn and broke in holding close to Faka sook in words left us folk its pidy token.
Speaker 3: I need you more than anything. Fuck man, can't you see because I'm killing myself?
Speaker 2: When you stop breathing? I need you beside me. We were the eighty, but I guess that's gone.
Speaker 3: Phone rang not once.
Speaker 2: Why didn't you reach out?
Speaker 3: You never rang the belt.
Speaker 7: I want to ramp past this hell to pick you up, bop the clam and I guess that's easier send than done. We drifted apart, But in my heart you're number one because that body had just rarely comes.
Speaker 6: And I'll never know.
Speaker 3: What's even your face. But I promise you one thing, I'll take the place because there are people.
Speaker 6: That love you.
Speaker 2: There are people that love you.
Speaker 6: Sit there.
Speaker 3: People that love you sit there.
Speaker 6: People that love you sit there, people that love you, so think of them grace.
Speaker 3: Guys will turn blue, lost, sick.
Speaker 8: These mind games of violence. Is this another stone ny hit miles away? When naw, let's he is your face and I'm not in the right a headspace I printed in my brain