Speaker 1: Hi, everybody, Good morning, Cheers to the freaking weekend. It's so funny because I remember when I didn't have kids. I would see all these memes of people being like, it's not called vacation when you go with kids, it's like a trip or something that people use different verbiage. I'm going to Storyland today and Santa's Village tomorrow, and it's it will be hell, but.
Speaker 2: Like, but you know what, memory like you go away, but it's not really a relaxing thing when age no.
Speaker 1: The one positive which I'm really excited about, one of my besties, Vanessa and her husband are coming and the kids are the pretty much exact same age, so each child will have like a buddy, but I'll have my girl with me.
Speaker 3: So if, in fact, you know what hits the fan, we.
Speaker 1: Can all have a little laughing about it, cause it's going to Each kid is going to have a breakdown, So it really.
Speaker 3: Isn't a vacation up in New Hampshire.
Speaker 2: It's going to be hell, but at least we'll be in it together and they're staying in the same hotel as you guys.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh god, what'd you gonna be? Fun?
Speaker 1: The very second we say goodbye today. All right, Yeah, and listen. I have not been to Storyland, so I'm excited. I know what to expect at the villa. But Storyland, I don there.
Speaker 2: From right from Boston. It's about two and a half three hours.
Speaker 3: Whoa, hey with a baby in the car.
Speaker 2: Whoa, you might hit some traffic too, because it's Friday traffic.
Speaker 3: I don't need it. My life is already ruined with this. I don't need a negative.
Speaker 2: He negativity. It's realism.
Speaker 3: It is, it really is.
Speaker 1: But anyways, if you have any tips and tricks for me at Storyland, something you think.
Speaker 3: I need to do the game?
Speaker 1: Listen to this weekend, We're trying to hit Storyland today, Santa's Village tomorrow, and then Clark's Trading Post on the way home one Sunday for like the Bear show. You know what I'm doing that for because I don't care about a bear dancing, But but.
Speaker 2: You know, the Bear Place is about thirty forty minutes away from probably where you're staying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the baby hates the car.
Speaker 1: Kay, it's gonna be It's gonna be hot day in hell for.
Speaker 3: Me this weekend. Do you guys, can you talk about can you guys get anything going on?
Speaker 2: No, nothing better than that.
Speaker 3: Well you're prepping, you're getting ready to leave soon.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm on my way out to the d R taking my boys out on vacation. We're going to the dominic on Republica.
Speaker 3: Have you done this, Well, you've taken them to Africa.
Speaker 4: Yes, we've never gone to uh, we've never gone to any island per se.
Speaker 2: So this is the first.
Speaker 1: So I don't want to make this a longer thing becase we're alread running out of time. But have you have you checked him with your friend over here about where you're staying?
Speaker 2: Yeah, approve or not? Good. Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: He's gonna wait until money.
Speaker 2: Difficult time you'll have is around the pool because I think the ratio between pool chairs in the pool.
Speaker 4: Aren't so positive. But besides, I don't care about that. I'm either in the pool or walking around. I'm not a bacon in the sun type of guy, you know what I mean. So as long as they got to good food and it's like connected to two other resorts. But yeah, he gave me the stamp of approval.
Speaker 2: And another thing is that.
Speaker 4: You're eighteen to drink and my oldest son is trying to doctrinate myny, you know, having a few.
Speaker 2: Shots all out there. I love it. I'm like, yeah, what is happening? But yes, it's gonna be a good time.
Speaker 1: Because you won't be here to hear it. I'll just just say this is what it's going to sound like.
Speaker 3: Hi, your morning, it's myself, Sancho holding it down.
Speaker 2: DJ Forn's in the worst. Please have.
Speaker 5: Sadly in the jam In Morning show with DJ Forn. It's saw t Morning.
Speaker 6: Bustin's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four or five.
Speaker 1: Hi, guys, I think we know the center. She's a different type of mom. She coined the phrase mamager. Okay, we know she's She's different. And the Kardashians have always lived a life where there were pretty much cameras rolling twenty four to seven. Chloe, by the way, just started a new podcast. She had her two besties on their Malika and Khodesia, and they were talking about all things, including Chris Jenner, and Chloe told this story about Chris Jenner that is so diabolical.
Speaker 3: I'm like, who what she said?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Listen to this?
Speaker 7: My mom was not involved in the conversation, but her office was off to like off to the kitchen, and I was like, so and soap isn't calling me back, YadA YadA, And we're just chatting and she's like, what are.
Speaker 3: You guys talking about girls?
Speaker 7: And we're like, oh, just this guy won't call me back. She's like, well, how many dates did you go on? I'm like just like one or two yeah, and she's like, well did you give him a and I we were like what and she goes, did you give him a I went on like one day dates with him? No, and she goes, well, that's why he's not calling you back.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, what Christianner, What narrative are you pushing that we have to blank the blank?
Speaker 2: I say, what dare I say? That sex and more acceptable than that? On her first date like.
Speaker 3: That, I am.
Speaker 1: I said to aj I go, well, you're never getting anybody because if that's what that's what it takes.
Speaker 3: See ya later.
Speaker 2: That's how there are some women.
Speaker 3: There are some women that are I read that don't do that. Yeah, mentioning names.
Speaker 2: Trust me man like they are man have like twenty years they have been.
Speaker 3: It's just not for everybody.
Speaker 1: And the fact that Chris Jenner thought that Chloe missed an opportunity to bag this. By the way, it was an NBA player, That's what we got for. It was an NBA player that somebody tried to hook her up with. They went on date one and then he kind of goest to her and Chris overheard Chloe telling her best friend this and came out and was like, well, did you him?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's clear that Chris does that to people, has done a lot in the past.
Speaker 3: We know why Corey Gamble ain't leaving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn, But that is a crazy thing to say.
Speaker 2: The problem is it's coming from a mother to a daughter. That's the issue, which tells you this is the way she grooms her kids. I'm trying to tell you, I'm not hating on this family, but they all predators, bro, they all predators. I mean, And she's like, Yo, if you don't do that, then you ain't gonna get no play. If you want the play, you don't have to do that. Sometimes you look at what I've accomplished. If you want to be like me.
Speaker 1: Chris is like, don't cry about not being able to keep them. If you're not bleeping them damn, I mean what wild? No, that's legitimately insane.
Speaker 2: Again, if you have, if you even thinking it, fine, but to say it.
Speaker 1: To you, well, their whole point was like Chris doesn't hold back, like she will tell you how it is, what it is, what she needs to say.
Speaker 3: She she she'll comfort you.
Speaker 1: But then they're like, she'll go right on to Okay, I know you're sad right now, but you're going to be fine.
Speaker 3: And you've got to get over this because we have things to do.
Speaker 2: Chris also has been through a lot of people too, so she shouldn't really be saying a lot right she should she has experience she hasn't been through.
Speaker 1: She's three that we know of, Robert Bruce formally and.
Speaker 2: CO and OJ so that's four. So there's more that we probably just assume.
Speaker 1: So do you have something just absolutely wild that your mother's taught you or said to you that you were like, mom, are you?
Speaker 3: I think we all have the age old like what are the weird things that moms say?
Speaker 1: Like oh uh, if you put the lights on in the car, like you won't be able to see that's a big thing like that, Like little you know, they're not they're not.
Speaker 2: Saying what ch don't swim after you eat or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're not saying what Chris Jenner is saying, or maybe they are six one seven nine three one one nine four five six one seven nine three one one nine four five give me a life lesson from your mother, My Babe's Good Morning Sashley and then Jay Mid Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Kylie, I keep saying, Kylie. Chloe has a podcast.
Speaker 1: She was sitting now with her besties and she was telling a story about how her mother basically taught her a life lesson, which was, if you're not bleep, I can't, I can't.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: If you're not doing a certain act on a first date, you're probably not going to bag the guy. Because Chloe got ghosted and Chris was like, well, did you blame him?
Speaker 3: And she was like, no, mom, it was the first date. And she goes, well, that's why he's not calling you back.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 1: So yes, So let's let's get some some advice from your mother's I said, you guys, call me, tell me a life lesson your mom taught you. Kaylee is gonna tell us she's in thowsand give it to me. Kaylee what did mom teach us?
Speaker 8: Okay, so this isn't so much a life lesson as it is just like so out of pocket. I want to preface by saying, my mom is an almond mom. Like she is very like, oh, you're hungry, have a handful of almonds. Yeah, well I had. I used to be like a lot smaller. I'm not even like big, but anyway, weight is like a weird thing with her. And I started dating this guy and I was really self conscious and I was just like, oh, I just feel like I'm not like, you know, all skinny and cute. And I gained some weight. But I'm like he kind of likes it, like he likes it. I'm like a little bit thicker. And she's like, of course, Kayleie, like nobody likes a skinny Santa.
Speaker 3: Oh oh my god.
Speaker 1: You know what, Kaylee, let's have a moment together. I'll make you feel better. I myself in high school had put on some weight and my dad would like torment me. And at one point he came over and he goes, go put your prom dress on. I go, Dad, I'm not no. He said, no, no, go put no way, you can zip it. And I said dad, I like, I'm not putting. He said, go show me that you haven't gain weight. Go put your prom dress on. Hey, Kayley, couldn't zip it.
Speaker 3: Couldn't zip it? Now, mind you. I didn't talk to that man for months after that. But yeah, dude, the the I feel you in this. Yeah, that's horrifying.
Speaker 8: It's like, where do you even get off to say these things?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what's messed up?
Speaker 2: She's right.
Speaker 3: I don't want to see the skinny.
Speaker 9: I just don't like, I get what you like.
Speaker 8: I hate that she's She's right in that sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seriously, God, mom, that's terrible. Also, it's terrible that when you needed a snack, she gave you almonds. Terry's not like that. Terry's like, what can I make you? What can I What can I get you? Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, No, she is a I'm not gonna eat bread type. You'd eat those apples and like I do. But she's just she's an almonds mom.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that was the thing. Santi is an omend death to myself. I just learned about that, Kaylee, thank you for the call.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 2: Shadow is in Boston.
Speaker 3: Shadow teach us teach us a lesson from mom.
Speaker 11: Hi, guys, So my mom taught me. I'm going to a sixt girl. So my mom always taught us to never sit on nobody else's toilet or your private avia will fall off.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the extreme of that is crazy.
Speaker 11: Why it doesn't matter. It could be a family member house, it does not matter. She always taught us to never sit on nobody's toolt or it will fall off. And like I said, Ma manga all girls. So it was just so funny because she always tell us it's always yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, I I kind of stand with her on it. It's just crazy to say that everything will fall off.
Speaker 1: But Shadow, I'm like literally potty training, and anytime we go into a public bathroom, I tell her, if you touch any of the stuff in there, the germs will get in your fingers and they might fall off.
Speaker 3: I have said that you do, you really do?
Speaker 2: Shadow?
Speaker 3: Thank you for the call. Oh my god. I'm Shadow's mother. That's wild.
Speaker 1: Nicole is in North Andover. Nicole is gonna tell us a life lesson from grandma. What a grandma tell you?
Speaker 12: Hi, Ashley, Hi, I mean this isn't very juicy. It was just really two things A woman should always have their nails done, and your husband should love you a little bit more than you love them.
Speaker 1: You know what I've ever heard that say. First off, she's what a queen for the nails thing. I stand with her on that, But I have heard that saying that you should get somebody who loves me, Like, I mean, that's not goal, but I get it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, I do too.
Speaker 13: And as a younger girl, I didn't really understand it, but now as a woman and a mother, I'm like, yeah, she had something there, Nicole.
Speaker 3: Definitely with the nails. Nicoll thenk you for the call. No, it's like not a goal, but.
Speaker 2: You said it was a goal to that point though, I feel like I love my wife more than she loves me. Well, goodness, constantly I get that feeling it'll work out for you. Then, thank you so always chasing it. Right, that's good.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Rebecca in Boston. Rebecca, I myself have also heard this one from my mother.
Speaker 14: Ahead, go ahead, Hey, yeah, so my grandmother also used to hell this way back in the day. And you know, obviously came back from my mother that we can't take a shower and then leave the house with our hair wet or else will get super thick, you know, super sick.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: I've also grew up hearing the same thing. Thank you for the call.
Speaker 1: They have these weird things that they come up with. And then but again they probably heard it from their grandmoms and their moms.
Speaker 2: And so what do you do if you go swimming and you're just out, you're gonna get sick because it's I'm assuming because it's warm out you see. So it's only in the winter.
Speaker 1: It's well, at least in my house, it was like a winter things.
Speaker 3: What air got sucked?
Speaker 5: Dash in the jam In Morning Show with d J Foreign It's Saunty Morning.
Speaker 6: Bustin's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four or five.
Speaker 1: Hi, everybody in the morning. Happy Friday, Cheers to.
Speaker 3: The freaking weekend.
Speaker 1: We made it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Anyways, Santi just told me Foreign that he feels a type of way and I was like, oh, what did your mother in law do, because that's usually what it is, and he said, no, it has to do with you, and I want to talk about it on air.
Speaker 2: The hell what do you want? I think Foreign might be on the same page too. Talk to me. You have been in your house since June of last year. You have not invited me your way. I forgot about that story a long time. Yeah, long time. I never go to that is that she was talking about having a Halloween party for all these people. Yeah, I remember. It's not everybody else in their mothers and they're not family. By the way, that's a problem.
Speaker 3: You'll have trigger treaters at home.
Speaker 2: No, it's not even the random Saturday or Sunday stuff by the house. If you're not doing anything, come on down, like Ernie Box has come on down.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll give you that. You have said to me, like come by the pool. It's not like Foreorn's being like, come check out my new garden in Manch.
Speaker 2: I'm still getting my thing together and then there's a hotel party.
Speaker 3: I'm still together.
Speaker 2: Well, you said that when the bathroom was finished, when the house is done, you wrot. That's it, summer Listen.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, Santa, you fel the type of way, but you got to put it into context. Right, what's her last name and what and who the man that she married for how long? Even he can't get a name change. You're going to Martreal bro Right, let's have a good time.
Speaker 2: Me and you.
Speaker 5: And the Morning Show with d J Foreign It's Sat Morning's.
Speaker 6: Number one for hip hop jam in ninety four or five.
Speaker 1: Hi, everybody, Good morning, Fashion the gym in morning shall we're checking in on you. How's everybody doing? What's going on? Talk to me anything you want? Six one seven nine three one one nine four five. That is six one seven nine three one one nine four five. We're gonna kick it off with a talk back.
Speaker 10: Hey, seventy four and Ashley, this is Todd over and wors Though. You guys just made a comment about why people meeting up on dating apps and doing this crazy stuff.
Speaker 2: It's called living life.
Speaker 12: You can't knock them for enjoying themselves and appreciating what's there.
Speaker 10: You only live once, guys, live it up.
Speaker 3: Todd, Honey, it's a it's called listening.
Speaker 1: Nobody said that it would pain me if people stopped going on these dating apps, because then we wouldn't have stories to tell.
Speaker 3: I want them to go on the dating apps.
Speaker 1: What we were saying is people call it and tell us these stories that make it seem like it's tough out there in the streets.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you have.
Speaker 1: Love is a beautiful thing. I was at a wedding this weekend. You must go after love. It's just, you know, there's a road that might be a little bumpy.
Speaker 4: And what does love have to do with me going on a first date and asking the person that I went on the first date with to watch my dog?
Speaker 3: Makes sense of it?
Speaker 4: Everybody can see that was a play like come on, that was nothing to do with love.
Speaker 2: Bro. I don't know Todd, but Todd strikes me as a type of guy that would ask a girl that on the first thing and does some weird thing. Yeah again, but I don't know Todd. I been it might have been here. Yeah, that's why. That's why he offended.
Speaker 1: All right, listen, we're talking about anything you want. It's all about you. Your life, your world tells the story. Say hi, ask for advice, whatever, whatever's going on. Six one seven, nine three one one nine four five six one seven nine three one one nine four five callus's the check in. Hi, Good morning, Sashley, the jam of morning Show. We're checking in on you guys.
Speaker 2: What's up? How are we?
Speaker 1: Six one seven nine three one one nine four five. Kaylee and Ronan are checking in.
Speaker 3: Hi Mom, Hi son?
Speaker 2: Hi, Hi, how we doing?
Speaker 8: We are We just arrived at my summer camp.
Speaker 3: Love that? And is it outside?
Speaker 8: No, it's inside and we sometimes go outside.
Speaker 1: Okay, well just be careful out there, all right, it's hot. What's what's the summer camp? What do you if it's inside? What are you guys doing?
Speaker 15: We go in the gym, we have art, we eat, snack, launch and then snack again, and we play lots of games and board games.
Speaker 1: You had me at snack, honey. It sounds like a camp that i'd want to go to. Now you're not masking it and calling it camp and it's actually summer school.
Speaker 3: Are you no? Okay? All right? And what's up with your mom? How is she?
Speaker 2: She's good?
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, I'm just help just mom stuff.
Speaker 16: It's summer vacation.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, yeah.
Speaker 1: If I know school is out and people are trying to figure out what to do with the kids, and I know that can be troublesome too, that that'll be a future part of my life.
Speaker 8: Yep. And now he's like he's conscious, right, So he's like the radio, you can call the radio. I'm like, okay, well we'll wait for a good time.
Speaker 1: We'll wait for a good time when she's yes, when she's not talking about something crazy, goody, good call mom. It hasn't been This show has been pretty docile in comparison.
Speaker 3: So this is this was good, This was good?
Speaker 8: All right, gets a little too crazy swap it. But then I go right back. As soon as he gets out of the car, I'm like, okay, I need by show.
Speaker 3: I love you for that. Thank you so much.
Speaker 15: Thank you our summer campus.
Speaker 12: That's oh well, just don't give away where you're at.
Speaker 3: This is the location you can find us.
Speaker 1: And then Mom was like, I love it, Kaylee, Stacy is in Beverly High Stace.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Hey, good morning. Now you know what you better.
Speaker 1: Be careful because you're talking to two guys from New Hampshire.
Speaker 3: But do tell me about this first date.
Speaker 16: Okay, I went on a first date with a guy from New Hampshire. We met online dating and that's why I had to call it in. I was like, oh boy, and this like just happened. It was last weekend, so we made plans to go on a date that walk around, do something fun in downtown stable masks or like that'll be great he was in the history. So we did that, and then the day before he like changed up and he's like, we'll just go get lunch somewhere. I was like, okay, So this man shows up to my house picks me up. He was came right from his construction job, did not change his clothes. He was like so dirty, so sweaty, and he's like, yeah, probably should change sorry, and then he goes he's like, oh, let me clear up my car. He goes in his passenger seat and like it was like floor up to like the door of like packed up with like dirty like wood, hard hats, construction gear, and he's just passing in the back seat. He's like, all right, I think there's room for you now. I was like, oh no, no.
Speaker 1: No, see, like it's such a such a double thing, right because had he come all cleaned up and he's in a new outfit and he tells you how he can like build things, like we're turned on, like.
Speaker 3: That's hot, sign me up for that X.
Speaker 16: But yeah, that's what I was thinking, but like, yeah, definitely could have changed his shirt something. So yeah, and then he took me to Chipotle.
Speaker 11: So that was like.
Speaker 1: We went from going to Salem to like see the witches and do some history stuff.
Speaker 3: To Chipotle.
Speaker 16: Yeah, the best part when we went up there, He's like, do you want me to get you or not? I was like, yeah, you can get me.
Speaker 3: Do we want you to get me? Oh my god. Yeah, this is not giving you guys a good rap right here. This is not for New Hampshire.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man.
Speaker 16: I actually I actually like kind of tried to let him off easy yesterday. So we talked him fun yesterday night and I was like, look, I just think it's not gonna work for me, you know, let him off easy. I said, I really had a good time with you. We were arguing about that. I guess I really had a good time on Saturday and he goes, no, no, no, save me the exit interview hunt he booked busy and hung up the phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a first date actually, Like, I love Chipotle, I love me a good don't even get me thrown on the barbacoa.
Speaker 3: But not not for a first date. No.
Speaker 2: Do you think he felt that it was going to work out with her? Was like, you know, I'll just take a Chipotle maybe. Oh he didn't have the money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the constracia guys usually have a little bit of a little bit of something.
Speaker 15: Yeah, you know, you'll think so wow stays.
Speaker 3: Well, we're on Wait, we're on the bigger and better things.
Speaker 2: It's only going up from here.
Speaker 3: Thanks for the call, guys.
Speaker 2: I didn't mind the fact that he wasn't dressed for a date because maybe he came right from the you.
Speaker 3: Know, but yeah, he didn't want to be later something.
Speaker 2: The messy car and stuff like that, that would be an issue. My car's not messy. Do not make Yeah, but my car's not messing anymore. That's an old aunting with younger kids from what last week. No, my car is not massing the time you've been in my car.
Speaker 1: I will like the Porsche. I haven't checked the Porsche. I haven't checked. But before that there was so much like oul to McDonald's, and like there were nuggets like like.
Speaker 3: My foot him the nugget and I thought it was a row, Like that's how hard that thing was. I'm sorry you're above that now.
Speaker 2: He's a puppet.
Speaker 5: Dadley and the Morning Show with DJ fourn It saw a big morning Bustin's number one for.
Speaker 6: Hip hop jam in ninety four or five.
Speaker 1: Hi, everybody good, Morning Deep Friday. It's actually on the jam In Morning Show. We all know how I get. I call it rabbit holing. Is That's what I call it to my friends. When I get like obsessive with something, it's kind of embarrassing. And thank god one of my really good friends, Nicole, She's very similar to me. But once I become obsessed with something, say it's a TV show, for example, I need to know who these characters are in real life. I need to know who they're dating. I need to know their mothers, I need to know the actual actors.
Speaker 3: I go, like, I rabbit hole so hard.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, I'm on like their sister cousins mom's Instagram page, trying to like find more things.
Speaker 3: I just become obsessive. And right now we know it's with the summer.
Speaker 1: I Turn Pretty, which could potentially be the worst show on the planet.
Speaker 3: The acting is so bad.
Speaker 1: I I want to slap myself every Wednesday when I watch the episode because I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, that's how bad it is. I know I can't stop, like it's my own fault.
Speaker 1: And I get that team Connie for Life. But somebody had hit me and they were like, if you like that show, you have to start reading this book. So I finished it, by the way, But the show is called Every Summer After and it's the book.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, and it's going to be a show on Prime.
Speaker 1: So this is this is like the beginning of the rabbit hole, because like, I read the book and now I'll watch the show and I'll be comfsessed with the characters and before we even like continue, don't start with the b act I just.
Speaker 2: Have one question to ask. It's the teenage boys. It's crazy with teenage boys. And I know the actors are of adults, but like the characters are children. Yeah, quarterback of the football team.
Speaker 1: The only thing worse if I had, like if I had a thing, it something worse than the way I am, would be seeing like a teenage love romance, right and then having a kid and naming my kid after it.
Speaker 2: Oh, my wife went over my head. Okay, Suage Tuesday.
Speaker 5: And the jam In Morning Show with d J four and it.
Speaker 6: Saw t Big Morning Bustin's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four five.
Speaker 1: Before I say what I saw six one seven nine three one one nine four five six one seventy nine three one one nine four five. Absolutely no wrong answers here. It could be the smallest, dumbest, just out of pocket thing that you're gonna say, but something about a person that gives you the ick so badly that you're like, I can't do it anymore because you know what I when I read this thing that I read, I get go to myself. But I did think of foreign because I always think about that date that he went on where the girl wore those dirty speakers.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, get yours.
Speaker 1: So I saw a meme and it basically was like I liked him, but he followed McDonald's on Instagram and it gave me the ick and I just couldn't do it. Like the man hit the follow button on the McDonald's account on ig and that was enough for her to be like, I'm good that I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I disagree, but I understand it because if a man loves McDonald's that much, it's giving you the feeling like he's going there often instead of going to like bro, you know, having home cooked meals and all.
Speaker 4: That stuff, trying to get a free burger. Follow, share it with your friends. We're gonna choose you to win.
Speaker 2: Life.
Speaker 1: I mean, let me just Duncan's one of my favorite followers on i G.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to Duncan every day.
Speaker 2: And Duncan's more like the coffee vibe, the McDonald's vibe.
Speaker 3: So you better look down on me because McDonald and.
Speaker 2: I understand it. But if you're following them means you're a huge fan of their It's like I love Mickey, I love you know, like the arches, Like it's like to cut.
Speaker 1: A man off for that that that's crazy.
Speaker 2: It just makes you wonders.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely, that's the whole tone of it.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then that reminded me of foreign Like this poor girl, she was so hyped, she got she was going on a date with DJ for and she wore dirty sneakers.
Speaker 3: This man was done.
Speaker 2: I can't do it. I cannot do it disrespectful sneak because it's not my thing. And like they were sketchers, right, that was something.
Speaker 3: But I think you could suck it up that they were sketchers, right, they were just like if they.
Speaker 4: Were clean, because I'm seeing people style less. But you can't come to a spot with dirty.
Speaker 2: Shows walking through mud.
Speaker 4: And this is before they started settling shoes that look dirty already, so she couldn't play that off like she.
Speaker 2: Walked through money and was like, you know what, I'm gonna keep the money on go on a date again. McDonald's burden. It doesn't make sense, but it's just random things so that we get like, you know, I can't stand a girl who doesn't have like an adult car. She has like a teenager car that's like beat up, Like I can't handle that. Don't go for the no, but it's true. It's given the feeling like you don't have your life together.
Speaker 3: You can't get a car for example though that's.
Speaker 2: Like a beat up Corolla or something like that, you know, with like paint missing, with paint patches and like stuff in the back stat struggle out here. Okay, he's fine, but it could be clean.
Speaker 3: Point B. You got people right, and.
Speaker 2: Then don't get me started. If they're like close to the steering one when they drive, that's the whole nother thing.
Speaker 3: But that's not going to give you the ick to not want to like be with you.
Speaker 2: No, but the car would definitely would be like all right, like what are you doing here?
Speaker 3: I gotta think, like I feel like I have.
Speaker 2: Too many things short man. Yeah, that's a common one for women.
Speaker 3: Well there is a.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The short thing is there's a person in this see I did to bring it up.
Speaker 2: Me Wow, someone, there's someone here.
Speaker 1: There's somebody in this building in Medford.
Speaker 3: Like I'm not saying iHeart, but just.
Speaker 1: So painfully short that I feel uncomfortable in their presence. Like anytime I have a conversation and they're around, Santi's like, oh because I can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would give me the.
Speaker 1: Ex for sure, because I am five ten, like you're in the fours, like I cannot.
Speaker 2: It was one time when it was like around the holiday, she was like, it's your season. Look at how she did so she did it.
Speaker 9: May I would.
Speaker 1: Never, but I do try to avoid convos because he is because I just look straight over him.
Speaker 2: He's probably like five or two right like at the very least, and like yeah yeah yeah, but his name is like conducive to that though, like he like owns it.
Speaker 3: I get little things too.
Speaker 1: I think that would give me the ick on the date is like doesn't look put together?
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, nails are dirty, teeth, don't look brushed.
Speaker 2: The one for you that's really tough. Is that the whole basketball thing because you've always you've always said you can never be with a guy who can't beat beat you in basketball, which is really tough because you played Division one. I know, I know it just.
Speaker 1: It makes them less masculine to me if I can, like, if I can beat you in basketball, like we gotta I.
Speaker 2: Know, but you got to like at least like understand that your basketball skills are above all.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's plenty of guys i'd beat in a shooting competition, but like one on one, you need to be able to like buried me.
Speaker 2: And a short man cannot do that.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just right over their head.
Speaker 1: I also know a guy who would go on dates and use gift cards like that would throw me too. I don't like that.
Speaker 2: It gives off cheap, Yeah, givesf And you got.
Speaker 3: To sit there while they rip it off the thing with the with the stickies on.
Speaker 2: The bag, and I gotta sit I'm good. Yeah that's a bad way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's what I mean, Like these are stupid little things that shouldn't matter, but it gives.
Speaker 2: Off to pay with a gift card.
Speaker 1: Date. Yeah, on the first date. Yeah, Yeah, let's see if anybody else can match. Think about something stupid, small, little that you just cannot handle. You just just give me the six one seven nine three one one five six one seven.
Speaker 3: All right, we're talking about just stupid little ix that you're like. It's dumb, I know, but makes me makes me feel weird. Karen is in door chest there. This one's.
Speaker 15: What is something?
Speaker 3: What is something that gives you the ick?
Speaker 12: Blowing the nose anywhere in my presence the scouting, Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Because there are people that blow aggressively and it makes it like a whole thing actually signs you you're not a great Like I don't really love when you blow your nose, So I can't blow because I was trying to think of someone like the fireman too. It's just so aggressive and by the way, looks like like checking out the deets.
Speaker 2: Someone came out of the nose like I'm good, am I supposed to do just.
Speaker 3: Like Karen, what about this?
Speaker 1: Because both Foreign and Santi are guilty when they have like post nasal on air, they'll be like like, I.
Speaker 3: Can't even do it, it's nasty, and they both do it.
Speaker 14: They need to go in the other room, y go somewhere else and that is so nasty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and when they both do it, it makes me sick. Santi now knows and just look at me. I thank you for the call. But yes, some people get aggressive with the blow.
Speaker 2: You want to get everything out.
Speaker 1: No, I know, but you know, Jesus, you ever ever when you were younger, have somebody in class sneeze and they get yeah, it's not in their hand.
Speaker 3: Worst night, I would be so fearful of that.
Speaker 2: I've massive the yard of like blowing a rocket. I guess you could call it from just my running days, so I have mastered that so I could hit like a barrel.
Speaker 3: Valeries in Middleborough, Hi Val, hello my head. I was like, I know, I have a thousand X. I'm putting this one on there too. Go ahead.
Speaker 10: It just kisses me off when they wear their shirt buttons all the way up, like let yourself, why is your next sight? You know you're not young, Sheldon, it's just kind.
Speaker 1: Of I don't either, and that's an I have had to do that for my heart, like just let your breathe, like give it, give it a couple.
Speaker 2: It depends on the shirt though, too, depending if it's.
Speaker 10: A no, no no, no, that's' no.
Speaker 3: At least at least one like, at least let your neck have some space. Now, thank you for that. That's I'm with you on that one. Parisia is in Methuin.
Speaker 15: Ah, yes, Parisa, but very.
Speaker 10: No, You're good.
Speaker 15: So this one particular guy I dated, it didn't help that he was my height. I'm only five to two, and so I tried to look past it like growing human, like I can, I can be better than this, and so I went on an actual date with him. We went to a taco place and my biggest in the world was this man got like a chimmy changa and he ate like not even a quarter of it, and he ate it so slowly, and I am enjoyer of food, and I just cringe the whole entire time, and I was like, I need to leave right now.
Speaker 1: So I hear we've had girls calling the show with the horror stories of like I went out to eat for dinner and I was hungry, but the guy ordered like.
Speaker 3: A side salad and it just makes everybody uncomfortable.
Speaker 15: No, I cannot do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by the way, thank you. We have something to say to you. You can't be mean. The short men. Okay, you're five too. I have to throw this out that you're not allowed to do that. I'm not mean to them. You have to give them a chance.
Speaker 9: I did.
Speaker 2: Him.
Speaker 3: You started out with being five to two.
Speaker 1: I wasn't gonna do it, but I did it that Like there's a there's a short king out there that needs you be nice to.
Speaker 3: The short kings.
Speaker 1: You're a short queen makes for the call. No, I'm telling you us tall women, there's a thing about this we don't. We hate the short girls because they always get the tall guy. There's something about a super tall guy that likes a super short girl.
Speaker 3: It's not fair.
Speaker 2: What about us? And of course you have to date a guy who's taller than you, so he has to be above five ten.
Speaker 3: Absolutely zero exceptions on that. It has to be taller than me.
Speaker 2: It has to be.
Speaker 1: I can and shout out to the women who have also called the show that date shorter men, like.
Speaker 2: But you've like dated shorter guys in the back.
Speaker 1: I've hooked up with one guy that we were eye level. I could never wear heels. I didn't like it, did not like. It didn't last long for Vince.
Speaker 5: And Jamie Morning show with DJ fourn It's saw.
Speaker 6: T Mornington's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four or five.
Speaker 3: Hi everybody again morning.
Speaker 1: We were just having a conversation off air about chat and how it's so insanely crazy, the things that chat ept can do for you, Like I hopped on super were Late.
Speaker 3: I know people have been using it for some time.
Speaker 1: I remember, like a year and a half ago, you were telling me how you use chat to, you know, respond to your emails if you needed to or whatever. I have one super Late, but now I go to it for I find myself like, I don't go to Google like that anymore. I just ask him, Yeah, it's a hymn to me.
Speaker 4: I don't mind her. You can make it whatever you want, yes, And you can make it talk to you how what you want.
Speaker 3: I don't ever, I have never made it talk to me. I don't in my brain it's just a heat.
Speaker 10: I don't.
Speaker 2: That's just do you know. You can make it talk to you and slang from the country in different areas of the United.
Speaker 4: States, when you like God from New York that I listened to on YouTube and he and he and he does chat GPT on his lives and he'll be like, let's go debunk this theory.
Speaker 2: H Zip with the drip is.
Speaker 4: His name, and he goes and he does somethings like chat GBT is Cameron worth a hundred million dollars? I think it's and then and and they'll come back and say, nah, that's cap this, this, this, this, this, It'll be like bet, I got.
Speaker 2: You, bro, and.
Speaker 3: That is I mean, like, I don't even which one do you guys use. I just use the free.
Speaker 2: App, but ask a one. I use a chat GPT one that you are.
Speaker 3: The one.
Speaker 2: So that's a free one. But you can pay for it. I pay I forget what it is like month month monthly for it. But you go deeper and you're able to do like a little bit more. We'll send you back pictures and you can put stuff in it, like I'll put my videos in and have it transcribe it and make an even like just a report based off that.
Speaker 1: There was an article that I was reading that you can even like program chat GPT to like tell you like, hey, you know, you need to get some sleep, like you've been working over time or whatever.
Speaker 3: It is, like you need a little bit of rest. It can it literally? Can almost do it?
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Chat GPT will now remind you when you need to take breaks. Open Ai has announced it. Chat GPT will prompt users to take breaks, especially if someone is involved in a long Oh oh sorry no, this is if they're involved in.
Speaker 3: A long chat with app, so like hey, leave me alone?
Speaker 1: Like hey, A sample pop up will say, hey, just checking in. You've been chatting for a while. Is this a good time for a break?
Speaker 2: That's crazy?
Speaker 1: Wow, It says this hopes that the future will the future will now continue to foster healthier relationships.
Speaker 3: So a while, so people are becoming obsessive.
Speaker 4: They do say that you have to the more information to give it about yourself, the more will learn about you, and the more it will give you like tailor made suggestions. So when you're asking a question and knows who exactly you are. I've been looking at these meta glasses that that meta and who is It and ray Band are coming out with, Right, I've been looking at small glasses right, and one of the features on that thing you could wear the glasses open the fridge. This guy did it, opens the fridge and he just says, what can I And he just looks up and down the SAIDs and says, Hey, Meta, what can I make with this? Read everything in his fridge? Oh you have let us you have. You can make a sandwich, you can make some pasta solid. You can you can season the chicken and do X Y Z like without him pointing at each one, he just looked up and down the fridge. He's like, Oh, you can make many many dishes with this. You can make a sandwich. You can use the letters to make this. You got the eggs, you can make an egg salad. You could and read the whole fridge.
Speaker 3: Technology is so you know, there's actual beyond it that.
Speaker 1: There's fridges that have cameras inside. So if you are at the grocery store, you can log into your camera inside of your fridge because oh do I need strawberries?
Speaker 3: Do I need blueberries? You can check your We are living the Jesson's life now.
Speaker 2: Because Terminator Like this is how it started off. And at the end of the day, once the machines realized humans were the issue, they tried to eliminate us. And this is where we're going down by catch me and Arnold. Because it can get about movies.
Speaker 4: They kind of put like stuff that they predict things that are gonna happen in movies that are real, and we look at it as entertainment.
Speaker 2: But then it's like it's too much freedom to give a computer. Well, here's the thing. They put two of them together a couple of years back, and it started communicating in a language they didn't like understand and communicating, so they panic because that's how it's.
Speaker 1: Also, there's that place in Boston with those mechanical dogs, those like have you seen dogs?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I hate them. They creep me. I don't like looking at them. But it's not good.
Speaker 2: Would you take a like a person one like that's like, that's just like a humanoid that can help you around the house what China is doing.
Speaker 1: Because that's what's going to happen. And then they're gonna start killing people. Their hands are going to turn into like metal swords like in the.
Speaker 4: Robots that got in China are realistic facial expression on, like like they don't look like robots like you talk to them, They talk to you back.
Speaker 2: The mouth is moving just like it's talking. It's kind of crazy that.
Speaker 1: And then you're going to leave to go on a trip and your husband or wife is going to ask the robot to assist them in something crazy.
Speaker 3: That's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: In the morning show with d J four and it's sat Morning.
Speaker 6: Bustin's number one for hip hop damn in ninety four or five.
Speaker 3: The more you know, the more you know. I mean, we may save a relationship here with this. We might save a marriage. You don't know.
Speaker 1: I had no idea how about this, no idea, but we got this talk back, and I feel like it's a good PSA for everybody to be hipped to.
Speaker 17: This is just a PSA to all the females out there that the new iPhone update creates a hidden folder in your phone and it does it automatically, So don't freak out at your man like I did.
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that already there before in the pictures? Right? Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh, is that what she's talking about.
Speaker 2: That's what she's talking about. Maybe she wasn't like unaware that it was there before too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well maybe the okay, maybe the actual word hidden didn't exist and now it does with the new update because you could hide stuff. I know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, they have a new feature now where you can hide and lock stuff like these apps. You can lock these, uh like access to certain things. You can lock, so anybody can have your phone and maybe you don't want them to go into your photos, you can lock that.
Speaker 1: It's actually kind of annoying to when you go into your hidden folder because you have to show your face.
Speaker 2: Yes, there you go unless.
Speaker 1: Hidden out hidden because hidden is different than trash because even with the deleted photos, you have to show your face.
Speaker 2: Now I didn't know that you have to. Yeah, they really the hidden folding makes sense because what actually was just.
Speaker 3: Thinking hidden was trash.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: But you do they They got it on locked, everything's locked, hidden and recently deleted.
Speaker 2: Locked. But then what also, like, what are we hiding? What's in yours?
Speaker 3: No nudes?
Speaker 2: Okay, I think but who? But like who you sending those to your husband?
Speaker 3: Right now? I'm going in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if they just to nobody, then why they? Like why what? Sometimes you want to kick them things? Do you do them too?
Speaker 1: Foreign?
Speaker 2: I got no nudes on myself?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we got nudes. We got me pregnant, very pregnant nudes, like just showing my bill.
Speaker 2: You ain't got nothing in your headen folding me. I have to look.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, because I was hiding mine is all pregnancy stuff because I was hiding the pregnancy.
Speaker 3: I do actually have.
Speaker 1: Nudes of the part man though, but but he didn't know he was. We were on vacation and I was taking pictures of him, like walking around the house naked.
Speaker 2: So there.
Speaker 5: I have.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: Yes, they're sneaking himself. No, they're sneaky pictures of the wife that she was unaware that I kind of snapped the couple.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, the hidden is you know people use that, right.
Speaker 2: I think she might be talking about the new new feature that that allows you to hide.
Speaker 3: Apps that yes, okay, wait, talk a little bit about that, because so.
Speaker 4: Basically it lets you set up a folder where you can go in and throw in again hidden apps. You can lock your your pictures, any app that you don't want anybody to have, a snapchat, you name it, you can throw it into this folder and it's basically to get in basically, and you need a password to come in there.
Speaker 3: Why is Apple giving easy assists for affairs, Well, it's not.
Speaker 4: Meant for that, but for privacy, Yeah, because they get hacked a lot. Remember, everybody else gets into people's eye clouds and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So you know what I mean. This is another form of privacy. It just happens to benefit Cheatah. Yes, that's very yeah, because it's like but I think, presented with the question of would you like your partner and say yes, and then you can avoid this whole thing, the many of you say no, then it gives the area of cheats.
Speaker 3: Would you let Joanne have your phone for an hour and look through it?
Speaker 2: Yes, but I'd have to practice it, like ignore the conversations they get crazy.
Speaker 3: Answer quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not that bad as a person. No, you would not let them have your phone for now?
Speaker 1: No, he cannot because you know, when him and I are going through things and I need to vent, I go to Jody and like he could find juice in there.
Speaker 4: And I don't, which, what about let me throw it to you. You can have the he asked for the fall fall Houl, but I won't read Jody's text.
Speaker 3: Then I think we would be good. Okay, Yeah, I don't think I'm sure we would.
Speaker 1: I just like I need to go somewhere to get things off my chest, and I feel like I wouldn't want him to read that because it's in the heat of the moment, you know, but yeah, if he could, if he wasn't allowed to go through Joe and I his message that I think he could a solid yeah.
Speaker 2: But me and the anxiety of just thinking about that because I'm thinking, like, what would she find? Like I like, I have to be like I think these videos are funny, but the rest of the world doesn't.
Speaker 11: Though.
Speaker 2: His voice is getting shaky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because because because he sends me some of that stuff, and I know for a fact Joanne would be like, what is this and why are you sending it?
Speaker 3: And why do you think that?
Speaker 2: It's finnely and.
Speaker 5: The Jamie Morning Show with d J Foreign it's saw taking morn.
Speaker 6: Bustin's number one for hip hop. You am in ninety four or five?
Speaker 2: All right, everybody that.
Speaker 3: Is going to do it for us.
Speaker 1: I have to go to sit and that's still Humpty dumpty because that's the only photo I need from story, Like everyone will know there's a there's a massive humpty dumpy and I want to sit next to him.
Speaker 2: On a wall and hopefully not have a great fault. But before that, you will send in traffic. But enjoy the scenery is beautiful. It's not enjoy.
Speaker 3: They'll ruin it.
Speaker 2: I know they will.
Speaker 1: But you know what core memories as they say corn memories. Uh son, I was gonna say traffic.
Speaker 2: That's cool. I shout out to everybody going out to Storyland this week and make sure you get some pictures of Ashley when she's unexpecting. Yeah, because anything that story Land they do, I don't think they do. No, seriously, no, they seriously don't.
Speaker 4: It's not like Disney. It's a case dedicated to children. Yeah, like it's it's absolutely just this.
Speaker 3: Is actually I'm I'm are you lying, I'm not lying. I get it. Then we have to stop at the hold. Let me text stop store. I'm gonna bring nips.
Speaker 2: All right, it's just smuggling.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is called serk you DJ.
Speaker 2: For actually too easy in the A M Y already know what to do.
Speaker 4: Follow the page and check out the podcast otherwise at DJ the number four E I g N. I'm gonna see I when I get back from the Dominico Republic and Okay.
Speaker 3: Have a good weekend. I will see you in Storyland. Drunk