Speaker 1: One on one Linchintago on Orlando's rock station one O one one to w j r R. This is your fifteen minute warning. Fifteen minutes remain for you to vote for you say we play it. Brought to you by Fairwin's Credit Union.
Speaker 2: J R.
Speaker 1: Our facebook page your song options this morning, three of them from Pantera. Obviously, the one with the most votes is determined by you. We will play at nine o'clock. Then from all of you who cast the votes, someone will be randomly selected to win. Well, it's a halfway decent price.
Speaker 2: Mmm, you're gonna want to get your vote in j R our Facebook page because we're given away Metalla tickets.
Speaker 1: All right, get that done before nine. If you haven't voted yet, let's uh give him Kardashian.
Speaker 3: Oh good dude, I thought that was banned from the show.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, this isn't We normally don't focus on anything in the Kardashian vortex of crap, but uh.
Speaker 3: You're gonna say weird, it is crap.
Speaker 1: Do you remember in twenty sixteen when she was robbed in her hotel room in the middle of the night of her jewelry years. He had twenty sixteen. Well, the guy responsible for that's on trial right now and she's testifying. And she showed up to testify this week. Remember she was robbed of her jewelry. Yeah, showed up to testify wearing seven million dollars worth of diamonds.
Speaker 3: See what you missed out on there, chump.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, that's well played. I just got to point that out. We will give credit where credit's doing.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, in the other courtroom, you have p Diddy playing the old victim.
Speaker 1: I'm gray and doing heart symbols, and my family's all here and about these Oh boy.
Speaker 3: If your family had to sit in and hear this stuff that they're hearing that they did and he's freak off.
Speaker 1: His daughter's got up and walked out. Three of his kids were in there. They the girls all got up and walked out the other day.
Speaker 3: I would too, I'd be mortified. His mom's in there, Listen to God. Not that he's ever gonna have Thanksgiving again with his family, but hey.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, man, don't be surprised if the trafficking charge does not stick.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, but I'm telling you. Watching the mock trials and different things that I've seen he's gonna he's gonna get hit with at least one of the charges that he's up for.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm just saying on the trafficking stuff, we'll see, we'll see you're on the record for that.
Speaker 2: But I'm on the record for saying, at least one of these charges will stick on that piece of trash that is Diddy.
Speaker 1: I just I just want to see the uh, the orbiting universe of folks who uh you know are connected to this somehow. We all have our suspicions on the names. I'm hoping some of that comes into avage. Oh God, you know they've all got to be just saying literally prayers every night. Please don't let this come up. Please don't let my name come up.
Speaker 3: You know one that you and I both all the commissioners, Yeah, commit, thank you.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna call them the commission.
Speaker 3: Did you see me grab my piece of paper to write down the commission?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do you know? Ziplock is facing a clash accident action lawsuit over their ziplock bags from who well, a collective of people who are suing them over their claims that their Ziplock bags are microwaves safe.
Speaker 3: I would never microwaves.
Speaker 1: The thought of microwaving something in a Ziplock bag has never even crossed my mind.
Speaker 3: No, do you do you micro wave stuff on a styrofoam? Nope either, I do not.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm not a conspiracy dude when it comes to microwaves.
Speaker 3: What they what they do, but there's certain items I don't put in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So they say that their bags are our microwave and freezer safe out well, the freezer bags should be, but I guess they claim that their bags are microwave safe. The class action lawsuit disputes that, saying that bags may shed microplastics when exposed to extreme temperatures, which can pose health risks. I'm hoping whoever's bringing the class action lawsuit has some serious scientific firepower and studies done behind them too, because I'm thinking Ziplocks probably has a few lawyers on their staff who oh yeah, keep an eye on that and see where that one goes.
Speaker 3: On Earth they have the same lawyers. It's tough, aware, but they're mortal enemies.
Speaker 1: Mortal enemies.
Speaker 3: You never know they might be.
Speaker 2: You know how there's big companies like Johnson and Johnson that have all these offshoots. Oh, they only have a tough word division. We have the this division might be you know, I don't know if it's actual tupperware or not. It's some reusable container, red top one, whatever it is. It's plastic with the red top. What about where did the lids go? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: I can't tell you how many times? Am I? It's just my wife and I who lived there. That's it.
Speaker 3: No, No, I'll go I'll.
Speaker 1: Go to put something in one of these containers and I can't find a damn lid. I'm like, are they all dirty? Do you want the answer to your question? They're with the socks from the dryer. There's there's just go in this hole, whole.
Speaker 3: Black hole right below your house.
Speaker 1: Sucks it all in.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Somebody just texted in a great observation at two two five two six. Pete Rose is not in the Hall of Fame yet, P Diddy is in the wrap Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: Apples oranges, Hey I am.
Speaker 2: And then there's the cush King I'm suing and Ziplock because my weed fell out.
Speaker 3: It's always the weed.
Speaker 2: Oh I love this one with Kim All I see on the text line sick burn cam.
Speaker 1: We're giving credit to her on this one, then, yeah, the only thing better would have been issue Ga gave the guy a bulldog? How that taste?
Speaker 3: How that taste?
Speaker 1: Tops Trading Cards is put together a trading card dedicated to Pope Leo. It's already breaking records, becoming the best selling non sports TOPS card, also out selling Lionel Messi, Lebron James aka The Commissioner and John Cena cards. It was for anybody who was wondering what our code was with the Commissioner.
Speaker 3: We call it.
Speaker 1: So the Pope is out selling Lionel Messi, Lebron James, and John Cena cards. So far as you'd expect, the Pope's card is being scalped already online with people paying upwards of one hundred and ninety five dollars. I guess because.
Speaker 2: People want to have the Pope like in their car with them, you know how like some people will have like a picture of Jesus in their car or cross hanging from the rear view.
Speaker 3: What was your brain thinking.
Speaker 1: Just thinking of clipping a pope trading car to your bike spokes? Don't you even remember you used to do that? Oh? I know.
Speaker 3: We're all guilty. They actually had things that were made. They were almost like a zip tie. Do you know what I'm talking about? But they mess up your pain on your BMX.
Speaker 1: Bike, poor man, just clip a trading card on it.
Speaker 2: No, No, don't worry that it's Babe Ruth original that you just put on there without realizing.
Speaker 1: I don't think it was anything of that nature.
Speaker 2: Who's the one that I had? I have one that's really Oh it's a Babe Ruth. I have a Babe Ruth. But you know what, it's not worth money? You know why his food stains on it?
Speaker 3: No, I would have food stains.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's probably just not a probably not in a rare lot, or.
Speaker 3: It's made out to Bobby. If you if you have a card that's made out to Patrick or Pat or Big Red or what it devalues it. I learned that when I tried to hawking.
Speaker 1: Ith TikTok is touting human dog food.
Speaker 2: Okay, I said, this could go several ways, because I mean the owner is sometimes human dog food.
Speaker 3: We've seen that. Unfortunately, here's what this is.
Speaker 1: You get some guy who get on there and he's getting his fifteen minutes of TikTok fame with his meal preparation. He minces up a bunch of vegetables, chops up tofu and chicken ads, rice, cooks it all together, then mixes it together and eats a bowl of it for every meal, and it looks like canned dog food. Hey, so he's just he's just taking all of his food and doing like you would do when you were.
Speaker 3: You know, or for an old person. He's furiating his food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, basically so, but no, it's it's it's it's on obviously on social media, so it's got to be labeled as something or a trend, so they're a hack.
Speaker 3: Does he feed it to his dog?
Speaker 1: No, he eats it. I was gonna say it. It just resembles canned dog food. You said that.
Speaker 2: I'm just thinking if you are feeding that your dog, your dog hates you and he is definitely gonna eat your face and you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, although, what dude, the pet food, high end pet food racket right now, that that's where people are making money hand. Yeah, do you see how many companies are out schlepping high end pet food.
Speaker 3: It's the commercial.
Speaker 1: It's better than what we eat.
Speaker 2: It's the commercial where they kick the friend out of the house because they're ragging on their dog food.
Speaker 1: That's just one of them.
Speaker 3: If if I'm at.
Speaker 2: Your house and you have dog food in your fridge, I'm ragging you too.
Speaker 3: I want a cold beer.
Speaker 1: We do have dog food. It's it's pet food. It's real food. We do have dog food in our fridge.
Speaker 3: Indeed, you really, well, why do you say pet food? It is that's the.
Speaker 1: Brand's I forget what brand is. Yeah, you have to keep it refrigerated, so I see, I would kick you. Well, my wife would kick you out of the house. Oh, she's the one who I have no problem. I'd be cool.
Speaker 2: Beer fridge is in the garage anyway, I know that it's the one the bears.
Speaker 1: Breaking, as if the sealed bag of food contaminates everything else and it's rendering it unconsumable, even inedible can't drink.
Speaker 3: If you kept that in the outside beer fridge, even the bears wouldn't eat it. They look at it and go.
Speaker 1: Look at these mortals keeping their pet food. This is keep in mind friend of Dog's taco Bob speaking, Hey, we have good stuff for our dog, not for me. It's still have yet to pay for anything for the dog. I told though I didn't get a dog, you guys did, or Teddy that Bill, Orlando's rock station