Speaker 1: It's the Valentine in the Morning replay.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the breakfast table, a Valentine in the Morning.
Speaker 3: I laughed heartily.
Speaker 2: Oh my God, help us respectful to say I love you.
Speaker 1: The full show podcast starts right now.
Speaker 2: Starting up the show. Good morning, Jill, how are you?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 5: Doing well?
Speaker 2: All right? Good morning, Brian, Good morning, my friend, Good morning, my friend. Where's hump Day?
Speaker 3: I think he's just running a little late.
Speaker 2: The rest later, I don't know. Today's Wednesday? Wait for John? Can wish she walk in? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you mind?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What are you gonna text him?
Speaker 5: What are you going to say?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: I mean it's very unlike him. No, but it's just a few minutes after.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but still he's usually the first one here.
Speaker 2: Oh is he really?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh is that so, Jill? Yeah, so is here before the producer? Is what you're saying?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, hmm, they arrive around the same time, do they really?
Speaker 5: But no, it's because John works out.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 5: So he's in the building.
Speaker 2: He is working out. Others not working out. Excuse so John beats you in here.
Speaker 6: Occasionally, you know, like there are little technical things we have to do, like you know, take control of this studio.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, whatever. There was one time I was running late, Jill, Yeah, and I called up Brian to let him know I was running late, but he was also in the car. That was awesome, and Brian's like, don't worry about it, take your time, I've got it covered. We'll go on and we'll talk to look up. Good morning, sir, Good morning.
Speaker 3: We couldn't say hump Day without you.
Speaker 2: Today's Wednesday. John's here, we are back. Hump Day. There you go.
Speaker 7: Can we go?
Speaker 1: Go one O? Four to three?
Speaker 6: My f m.
Speaker 2: Going on four to three. My family is balance out in the morning.
Speaker 5: I have a new ritual in the mornings and I'm thinking it's it's really helping.
Speaker 4: As soon as I get in the car, no matter how tired I am, and I got this.
Speaker 5: Long drive ahead of me.
Speaker 4: The first thing I listened to is E's On Down the Road from the Whiz Michael Jackson, Dana Ross. This song, no matter how I'm feeling, I start shimmying.
Speaker 5: It just starts off my day on such a great note and it's so great to listen to. So I just want to suggest throw it out there now.
Speaker 8: Are you suggesting a pump up song that fits us? Or are you suggesting this one in particular?
Speaker 5: One in particular?
Speaker 4: I think if you think you're gonna have a bad day.
Speaker 2: I want to save it so I can try it next time tomorrow.
Speaker 5: This is it down the road. I just turned my car on. I'm backing out of the driveway.
Speaker 7: Don't you care?
Speaker 9: That might be.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: Yep, there I go leave it my house.
Speaker 2: Listen, everybody's got their own jam. Yeah. Not for me, okay, but for you. Great. I get in the car and I turn on one O four to three my f M, and I listened to whatever song is playing on my FM because that puts me in a great mood.
Speaker 6: That's great, trying to hear my boy John Camuchi with those overnights.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your listening in the John doing the overnight. Yeah, he's here from midnight to four. Real friend right there and Nanny comes out of five with us crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm not listening to that one song for my entire hour drive. It's just the first thing I put on.
Speaker 2: Really, But then when you're hyped, where do you go from there?
Speaker 5: Because it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: She calls me interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I could listen to like a very like melancholy song. But it doesn't matter, like I'm still like I'm that.
Speaker 2: High, he's he's on down the road.
Speaker 5: Don't you carry nothing that might be a load?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 6: You guys really do have a call, like you talk to each other on the way in right, Yes, you like no God, But what do you guys talk about?
Speaker 3: Curious about the call?
Speaker 4: So Mary Poppins is said at least five times in every call.
Speaker 2: Why Mary Poppins is a secret code word that Jill has. It's really weird.
Speaker 3: What is the purpose though, I don't want to say it's not.
Speaker 5: If we can't hear each other, don't hang up? So cute like Mary Poppins.
Speaker 2: She started it, She said one day I was pulling in the parking garage and she was like upstairs already, and so our parking garage is notorious for having bad seal service. And she goes, you can hear me say Mary Poppins, Like, just say Mary Poppins, Like Mary Poppins, Mary Poppins, Mary Poppins. It's like Mary Poppins. Wow, it's bad.
Speaker 4: Our last phone call was sixteen minutes, so that this morning was sixteen.
Speaker 2: All right, let's run the gamut. Let's see.
Speaker 5: This one's three Yeah.
Speaker 2: That might have been like a quick thing or something question like that.
Speaker 5: I swear sometimes again they know, they're like, they're not that long. Bit sometimes they are.
Speaker 2: No, No, they're not.
Speaker 5: I got a Monday morning now.
Speaker 2: This one's seven minutes. Yeah, the calls aren't that long. Ho, I'm like scanning down all the stuff. Seven minutes. This one is, oh, you canceled this call, so that one straight to voicemail. That was nice for you. This one was six minutes. Yeah, you're I don't know who you're talking here for thirty minutes, but it ain't me, babe. This one is four minutes. I'm going back when you hang up, she keeps talking. Maybe it is if you're just like so into her own conversation and I hung up. I'm at the studio like I'm in my chair and she's still talking. I've been trying to call Brian now two for pre show callsstead, Oh you're done with me, Mary Bleeping Pop, Mary Poppins call me anytime, baby, anybody else up before five am that wants a pre show call. We like to talk about what we're gonna discuss on the show and stuff. You know how your night was? Whatever me, I can call some listening to the show at four fifty. You got me up, though, I don't want to wake up your family. So if you're up at like four p fifty, slide into my d and I can always hit you up via like Instagram. So you're not getting my private phone number two, you know. Yeah, be kind of fun. Good give it a shot. Mary Poppins over here is kicking me to the curb. I guess, So what's your code wording to be? She's Mary Poppins, let's see, Dick van Dyke.
Speaker 5: I was thinking that's what I was gonna suggest.
Speaker 7: Listen anywhere. It's a free iHeartRadio app one O four to three.
Speaker 2: My FM one A four three my fam. It is a valance in the morning.
Speaker 7: Hello Bella, Hello, good morning.
Speaker 2: What's doing bell You're a K pop fan?
Speaker 10: Yes, thank you so much for playing music from the K pop Beeman Hunter soundtrack. My daughters are upsessed, I'm upsessed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're trying to get that added into regular rotation. We talked to John Peak about it after we played it yesterday because people really loved it. Are you into all K pop or just that just that.
Speaker 10: Alcome, my oldest is in all the Cake Pop adult version. But the baby, she's only five and she's obsessed. The eleven year old love that us.
Speaker 2: Well, is there a language barrier for you guys at all? Or Everything's fine?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 10: We like everything.
Speaker 5: The movie is primarily in English, right, yeah?
Speaker 2: But do you listen to any stuff in Korean?
Speaker 12: I do not, but my daughters do they do?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah? Are they picking up any Korean? Learning it?
Speaker 10: The baby will sing to me. It sounds gibberish, but it might mean something.
Speaker 2: It might be the baby is singing to me. How old's a baby?
Speaker 9: Again?
Speaker 12: Bella, she's five.
Speaker 10: She's turning six this August twenty eighth. So we're taking her to the Cake Pop movie theaters for the thing along.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, a baby by the way, the kid's going to be six, she's my baby.
Speaker 4: Okay, that movie sold out so quickly. I'm glad you got tickets.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's sold out everywhere near me. But we were lucky enough to find some in Honey to Beach And so I'm picking all my girls and we're so excited.
Speaker 8: Do you ever feel lucky that, like these songs are actually good? Because I imagine as a parent. The alternative is like it's raining tacos on repeat.
Speaker 10: Oh yes, list this is very catchy. I can dance to it with them, and I do enjoy it. It's a good ear warm I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 5: We played let It Go on my FM from Frozen.
Speaker 4: We played We Don't Talk About Bruno from Encanto, so I feel like we could play this on my FM.
Speaker 2: Make the call till John Peak. You're making a call.
Speaker 14: This is you, Ji.
Speaker 2: You've got your one on one meeting with him today. Tell him you want to play that song in regular rotation or at least run a test of it.
Speaker 10: I vote to play it. Yes, we let Golden take down. All the music is good, but those are definitely.
Speaker 2: Top Tell him it's an instrum, but tell me you want to run a tent pole test, tent tent pole test of that song, Okay, and he'll know what that means. All right, Bella, We'll try and get it regular rotation for you.
Speaker 12: Okay, Thank you, We love you guys.
Speaker 2: I love your show, all right, love yours too, Thank you, love bye bye bye eight sixty six four four MYFM. It is Valentine in the morning, coming up seven twenty five, What's that Noise?
Speaker 7: One oh four to three my FM Entertainment headlines.
Speaker 4: Matt and Ross Duffer, the creators of Stranger Things. It's been reported that they are leaving Netflix when their deal expires in April of twenty twenty six, and apparently signing a four year agreement with Paramount to now make big theatrical films. They're still going to produce Stranger Things season five and other Netflix projects they've already been working on, but they will be making the move over to Paramount. And sometimes it can be hard for a second season or a sequel to do as well as the first, but that's not the case with Wednesday on Netflix. Season two of Wednesday Part one through fifty million views between August fourth and August tenth, just ever so slightly below season ones debut, which was fifty point one million, so a ton of people still tuning in. I'm Jill with your entertainment headlines.
Speaker 5: Coming up on the show.
Speaker 4: We got a trip to Vegas to see Jennifer Lopez after seven o'clock, Dodger tickets after eight o'clock and then seven twenty five Valentine the mornings, What's that noise.
Speaker 5: The current jackpot one thousand, nine hundred dollars.
Speaker 7: You sorry that.
Speaker 1: Your phone was broken, just forgot to charge.
Speaker 2: It's one of four three my family. It is Valentine the morning. You know we missed yesterday?
Speaker 5: Guys, what you know?
Speaker 2: We totally missed and I feel like an absolute idiot. I'm sorry I missed this. This is not something I should have missed, and not singing it on the air makes me feel like I'm letting somebody down. Yesterday was National Potato Day? Okay, Oh, how do you like your potatoes? Are you a French fried man? Are you a hash brown man? Are your tato puff man? Are your red roasted potatoes or your golden roasted potatoes or your mashed potato? Person? How do you like your potatoes? National Potato Day was yesterday?
Speaker 15: Hi?
Speaker 2: The Irish gat in the room. I missed it.
Speaker 5: You didn't eat anyotatoes yesterday?
Speaker 2: I did, but I just forgot to say it on the air. John, what about you? Your fry guy? Can't go wrong with the fries, Curly fries, crispy fries, crinkle cut fries. Oh, now we're getting technical.
Speaker 8: Crispy Frisbey fries like the shoe string one frisbey.
Speaker 2: Fries, truffle fries, non truffle fries.
Speaker 8: I'm not a fried discriminator, so I will take any fry, but shoes string are definitely the best. And I only recently started liking mashed potatoes, really hated them growing up.
Speaker 2: Now, mashed potatoes and milk, mashed potatoes and butter, mashed potatoes of cream difference. I just think what's in front of me, scallions inside of them, anything like that? Perions?
Speaker 13: You sure?
Speaker 2: Okay, Jill, I'm a baked potato, gal baked potato.
Speaker 5: Goal, Yes, butter.
Speaker 2: Butter, no sour cream, can't use that. No baking, no chies, just butter roasted, uh, baked potato.
Speaker 5: That's lovely. Yeah, but I'm even happy just throwing it into the microwave.
Speaker 2: Okay, plastic wrapp You don't put a little a foil to Microway?
Speaker 4: No, No, I put it on a plate, I stab it, you stab it, put it in the microwave.
Speaker 2: Does it have anything wrapped around in? You put a naked potato in the microwave, I.
Speaker 5: Pull it out, wrap it and foil and it sit there for a bit.
Speaker 2: Okay. Any olive oil or sea salt on the outside of it. Try it like potatoes, potato salad, potato salad, yes, wow, Southern potato salad, Northern potato salad. And now engle the potato salad, red potatoes and potato salad, gold and potatoes. What are you using? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I can't answer these questions. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: Mayo based potato salad. Mayonnaise is used. I know that much egg in the potato salad. No egg his eggs in there?
Speaker 3: Okay, celery, relish.
Speaker 2: Okay, mixed in there, relish?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Is it something to you?
Speaker 3: Isn't irishman?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I was just asking how people like their potatoes. Was the National Potato Day yesterday? And John Peak be so upset that I missed it.
Speaker 3: He got very mad at you before for this very thing.
Speaker 2: Oh he got mad because I did a whole segment one time just to prove a point that people cared on whether you preferred French fries over potato tots.
Speaker 6: And I pulled us into his office and we seriously had to meet with him about.
Speaker 2: And I tell you, you have a preference if I put French fries or tater tots in front of you. You're gonna go to one first. Oh yeah, people have a preference. You throw onion rings in the center. It's a whole different thing. Ion rings are a fascinating conversation. Here's that conversation with us in the room. Oh I guess out on the air four three six, it is one of four three my family, it's Valentine in the morning. Text coming in here everything. So I'm weird for eating a baked potatoes butter only, but Jill knows what's up. Come on, Jill.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the way to do it.
Speaker 2: Jill, you're my potato twin. Give me a plane baked potato butter only any day of the week and I'm happy.
Speaker 5: Could eat it every day.
Speaker 2: Jill, you need to be scalloped. Okay, never met a potato. I didn't like the text coming in here. M yeah. I gotta tell you though, Try and put a little olive oil on the outside and sea salt. Wrap it up in that little plastic wrap, throw it into the microwave oven. Oh so good. Or put it on the grill and the tinfoil with the sea salt and the olive oil on the outside of it. That's good. Yeah, because the people don't like to eat the peel sometimes eat the peel the skin.
Speaker 3: What how could we have more to say about?
Speaker 2: All right, al right, that possible. Well, let's do top of tingles. Let's do topic tingles eight six sixty five four four of my fam text and three one o four to three party. But we go around the room. We each give a topic. If one tingles you, you call in. Since so I'm inifested mood, I'll go first. Okay, So then, do you think they might have been switched at birth? You came home with the wrong family from the hospital. Do you think that might have happened? You look at your family and look at you and go, you're god, these people are insane. I came home with the wrong family. It happens. I have heard about it, the stories. You're sitting there in one crib and the other kids and the other crib whatever the hospital somebody miss just mixes up a tag. Did you go home with the wrong family? Three one o four three? Jill?
Speaker 4: What's something that you have with you or on you that might confuse people? Like what's in your purse that might confuse a guy?
Speaker 5: Or for guys, what do you guys have on you that I confuse somebody.
Speaker 4: I have this little pink bottle in my purse all the time with white powder inside.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, like baby powder.
Speaker 5: It's not baby powder, John.
Speaker 2: Try shampoo mills.
Speaker 5: Nice, not try shampoop, but you're very close.
Speaker 2: Try soap, wet shap. It's for volume, for volume. H Okay, it's longing to confuse a guy.
Speaker 5: Probably it would confuse a guy.
Speaker 2: No, say, that's the only person we confuse.
Speaker 3: Is a guy.
Speaker 5: Maybe, But with no label or anything.
Speaker 2: What do you think it was coke trying to sniff it? What would people think it is? Antras? You're putting stuff an envelopes and sending it to government facilities.
Speaker 5: Is it's confusing?
Speaker 2: All right? Something your purse is confusing, John.
Speaker 8: I was reading the other day that the Chevy Camaro is the most common stolen car right now. So I was thinking, if you can, really you could steal something, You can steal anything and get away with it. So you're stealing anything and getting away with anything. You want, one thing, you can get away with it, no questions asked.
Speaker 2: Right, right, But he's always a catch of those things. But okay, Brian, you're gonna.
Speaker 3: Play what's the most delusional thing you actually believed? What happen like, you know, getting raptured, perhaps maybe hooking up with the celebrity.
Speaker 2: All right, eight sixty sixty five, four to four of MYFM. Which one tingles you? Reach out? Now?
Speaker 14: Next Valentine in the morning at three, one oh four to three, all.
Speaker 2: Right, six thirty three, It is Valentine in the morning. The weather today sunny, hot, very hot, highs nineties, triple digits, uver seventies to the beaches. Red flag morning in place for San Fernino Valley from today at nine am right through Saturday at nine pm, So from hump Day to Saturday, that heat watches in effect. It's gonna be very very hot out there. Just got the entertainment headlines.
Speaker 4: Coming on and actor says he'd play James Bond again in a heartbeat.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you who he is. Coming up at six fifty.
Speaker 2: Ah, I got one of your favorite songs, Don't Look, don't Look, one of your favorite songs coming up. After we talked to Carrie, Okay, Carrie, would you like to tingle me?
Speaker 16: I would, all right, really bad.
Speaker 2: It didn't sound good. It didn't sound good. I'd like to go back in time. So we're doing our topic tingles? Whose topic tingled?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 16: John's all right, what was it? If I could steal anything, it would be an armored vehicle that is going back to his bank after doing all of its rounds for the day.
Speaker 13: So it is fully loaded.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, loaded down with cash. You get all that money and you get an armored vehicle too. We're gonna park the armored vehicle and you driveway.
Speaker 13: I'll buy a garage.
Speaker 2: That's fine, throw a big like white sheet over it, and then later on the kid finds it. Mom, what's this? John?
Speaker 16: John said, I get away with it, so I really need to hunt, right, you get caught.
Speaker 2: That was the deal. Armed truck, You get away with the truck.
Speaker 8: And then I feel like spending the cash could be tricky, Yeah.
Speaker 2: The only right, Yeah, but they only put like ten thousand bucks in an account per day or something, so you gotta be careful of that. Why have I check that?
Speaker 5: Yeah a little bit.
Speaker 16: That's what mattresses are four too. Just Hi didn't know the mattress who needs a bank at that point?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: Right? Spend that money in the side. What do you think they have in them?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: They go make the rounds, they pull up next to a dunkin Donuts and a subway, and they go and get the cash, and they go to a bank at cash whatever. What do you think they got in them armored truck.
Speaker 16: It could be depending on where they're going, it could be, you know, thousands and thousands of dollars. So you got to make sure if you're going to steal one, you're doing it from someplace that's got rich, rich businesses on the route.
Speaker 12: You know, Yeah, Juelers and things like that.
Speaker 16: You can't do a little dunkin Donuts. That's not going to work very well for you.
Speaker 3: I thought about this a lot.
Speaker 2: She really has. All I thought about was when I saw outside of dunkin Donuts everyday. So a lot of those armored.
Speaker 8: Trucks can carry anything from five hundred grand to two million in cash.
Speaker 2: Twillion got I want to go, though, if you're stealing money, go bigger. Two Million's fine. But it's not like, you.
Speaker 16: Know, I don't need to be greedy. I just need to have a little money.
Speaker 2: Right, it's not secret money, you know. All right, Well, good luck, cool truck though, too, you'll have that as well. That works and I.
Speaker 16: Can you know apocalypse un set because I can just drive it through everybody as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah to that horrible and gas mileage. Please be careful of that all right. Anyway, thanks for calling, Kerry, have a great one. You two take care. Jill's top a tingle.
Speaker 4: What would you have in your purse that might confuse other people?
Speaker 14: Rice?
Speaker 2: Stop a tingle?
Speaker 3: What's the most delusional thing you believed would actually happen?
Speaker 2: John stop tingle?
Speaker 8: If you could steal anything and get get away with it, what would it be? And VAL's topic tingle?
Speaker 2: Do you think you might have been switched at birth? There you are in the hospital, the kid in the crib next to you. Somehow you get swapped, the name tags are changed. This ain't my family? Have you been switched at birth? Any of those topics? Tingle? You here's a song any of those topics? Tingle? You reach out hate six six five four four MYFM text in at three one oh four three one A four to three MYFM. It is Valence in the morning six forty four, coming up seven twenty five today. Myfm's what's that noise? Up for grabs nineteen hundred dollars. That is our current jackpot. If you want to hear the noise one of four to threemifro dot com slash noise Kimberly, good morning. How are you today?
Speaker 10: I'm going well, how are you?
Speaker 2: We're doing all right? You getting ready for work? You headed to work? What's going on?
Speaker 17: I'm headed to work?
Speaker 2: Love it and the topic tingle that grabbed you? Something? We said, what was it yours?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 2: Do you think you might have been switched? It for earth?
Speaker 18: Well?
Speaker 15: Actually, I used to always ask my mom if I was adopted.
Speaker 2: Now, what was it? What was it about them?
Speaker 19: I don't know.
Speaker 17: I mean, well, I have a stepfather, but I don't know.
Speaker 15: I just I think differently, I act differently, Like everything about me is just so different. And so I used to always just throwing my mom like, are you staring all adopted?
Speaker 19: Just tell me, like it's okay.
Speaker 15: If I am, it's gonna be okay.
Speaker 19: She's like, You're not adopted. Stop saying that.
Speaker 2: But but you know what, it might not have been an adoption thing. I was watching TV the other night and there was a case where somebody accidentally got switched at birth in the hospital. So the people thought they were going home with the right, kid, But you might have parents that live in Poughkeepsie. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Do you have siblings?
Speaker 16: I do have a sister.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: You guys complete opposites. Yeah, is she like your mom?
Speaker 19: Sometimes?
Speaker 16: I feel like she is. They definitely get along better.
Speaker 2: Oh it's your switch, the hospital switcher, Kimberly. Thanks for calling in. Have a wonderful day. Okay, thanks you do, Okay, bye, love Jessica, good morning. We're doing all right. Your phone's so weird. But which of the topic tingles grabbed you?
Speaker 4: John's actually go right ahead?
Speaker 2: What do you want to steal?
Speaker 17: I would feel a van Go painting and just hang it in my living room.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, do you imagine a van Go in your living room?
Speaker 3: Interesting?
Speaker 5: Nice investment there.
Speaker 17: I mean I thought about feeling the money, like we have, a girl said, But at the end of the day, I'm like, no, I need something timeless. And what's more timeless than an awesome masterpiece is hanging in the middle of your living room.
Speaker 2: Do you know which van Go you would steal? Are you that well versed in art?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 19: The story?
Speaker 2: Yeah, gotta be sorry, right, is the only one?
Speaker 17: But yeah, any other one we.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't know it's missing. You know, if we wouldn't know it's missing, that's funny. Well, Jess, good luck with that thievery of yours.
Speaker 19: O kay, thank you, thanks love one O four three.
Speaker 4: My f M.
Speaker 7: Here's what's coming up. And entertainment headlines.
Speaker 4: Elvis star Austin Butler had to look at a lot of booties, guys, booties for his next role.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you why, and the movie right off. The traffic.
Speaker 20: In Sunland, we still have eyes on that multi vehicle wreck on the two ten westbound between Wheatland Avenue and Osbourne Streets. All lanes are currently stopped, so you're gonna be seeing some stack traffic as ChB trist to clear it. Nigie ain't a Pomona. He stall remains in that center lane. It's still that stall. Big Rigs sixty westbound at the seventy one, you're gonna be hitting reduced speeds all the way from Reservoir Street and in New Hall. It looks like we have a wreck in the right lane of the fourteen southbound before the five. Watch for delaves from San Canyon Road.
Speaker 21: Get ready for back to school with Vaughns and Albertson's, Get Alfarrow's Artisanta Bread twenty ounces for two ninety nine with digital coupon and lucern Slice stretted or chunk Gees six to eight ounces is one ninety nine limit six with digital coupon on Vonsoralbertsons dot Com from.
Speaker 2: The Southern California Toyota Dealer Traffic Center. Mind the Toyota Hybrid, sedan or SUV that is right for you at Toyota dot com.
Speaker 21: This report is sponsored by Albertson's and Vaughn's or three my SM Entertainment headlines.
Speaker 4: Austin Butler is going to start a new movie called Cat Stealing. It's gonna be in theaters August twenty ninth, and it's about a former baseball player, and the director of the film, Darren Aronofsky, really wanted him to look the part. So Austin Butler said.
Speaker 5: He kept looking at the butts of different.
Speaker 4: Baseball players because they thought that they were a lot thicker than your normal average man.
Speaker 2: Austin baseball player's butts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, he's the guy you were talking about.
Speaker 8: Aaron Judge with Big Button's one guy on the athletics dude, and he went viral.
Speaker 2: For the size of his booty. Baseball player like the picture hit him, but he like his butt out of little Yeah, just hit his right cheek ors left cheek, okay, and all screamed, this guy was kicked out. Man w aost.
Speaker 4: Butler said he had to do a lot of hip thrusters really get the butt that he needed to.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what the movie was the first I thought, maybe like he's a proctologist.
Speaker 5: Oh oh yeah, your.
Speaker 2: Favorite part of the amazing Doctor Butler.
Speaker 4: Fierce Brosnan says he'd play James Bond again in a heartbeat for the next film, even at the age of seventy two.
Speaker 5: He said he would consider returning as.
Speaker 4: An older Bond if the director of the new movie had an interesting idea of asleep, and then he joked and said, no one wants to see a craggy seventy two year old Bond.
Speaker 5: I'm Jill with eron Tavid Headlines.
Speaker 2: He was great whatever the name of that show was that I watched a while back where he's like Irish Mob whatever that was or whatever that one I talked about. Guess you hadn't seen that thing. He was fantastic in the acting world in that okay, but I don't see him being young enough to play Bond the physical stuff.
Speaker 11: Bond.
Speaker 2: I'm father, Bond, Father. I'll just have a little prueatures please.
Speaker 5: Mobland.
Speaker 2: Mobland was amazing. If you never saw Mobland, that thing was amazing, so good all right, six forty nine and it was one of four to three min Then coming up seven twenty five, nineteen hundred bucks with what's that? NOI one, nine hundred dollars coming up one of four to three, mi, fam, if you want to comfort the Battle of sexes, please dude, think one of four to three, my Fami. It is Valentine in the morning Jewels telling us a story. She does middays in San Francisco too. From here. It's a crazy world technology, right, So she works for iHeart in several capacities are Jill. We're so proud of her.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: But her boss, Travis was in here from San Francisco yesterday. He runs the station up there that she works on. After she gets off the air here she pops over and does a midday show. It's insane, the matter work you do. It's crazy. A long day, right, it is so anyway, Travis is here, and Travis is walking around our studio and he's like, oh my god, we don't have studios like this in San fran I love, love, love your studio, Valentine. In the morning, he said.
Speaker 4: That it reminds him of radio. He's like, this studio is radio.
Speaker 2: Look how cluttered it is, disheveled. Oh my god, these empty water bottles. Are you guys doing the water bottle toss? Oh my god. I love that something's growing out of that piece of fruit in the corner. What is that?
Speaker 4: And I told him that our boss John Peek really Oh I got it so dirty?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: Travis said like, no, this is character, like this is this.
Speaker 2: Is the minute? Okay, the minute. The guy said, this is character. You know, you've got a dirty, messy studio. If you ever want to come in and sit on our couch, you feel free, slide into Jill's DMS. We'll get you in here for an in studio audience. All right, coming up seven twenty five nineteen hundred bucks with what's that noise?
Speaker 5: Oh she sweet Buddha ycle.
Speaker 2: Lady Gaga Bruno Mars one of four three Mi Femi's Valentine sun's up. Beautiful day. It'll be feeling like the surface of the sun. But otherwise, what a great day in southern California. It is gonna be hot, so please be careful with kids and animals and elderly and middle aged and young and early twenties and all of us. Just be careful. Yes you're breathing, be careful. Be careful of all even inanimate objects. Just be careful. It'sna be very hot.
Speaker 1: Hot.
Speaker 2: Out of there today, and shout to anybody has to work in this heat. Guys, please take care of yourselves out there. If you are working in this heat. I know a lot of people just can't take a day off in the heat. But you have to take care of yourself. Do the best you can to stay hydrated and stay cool as much as you.
Speaker 5: Can, and make sure when you sit down in your car and you're wearing shorts, beware it is hot on your thighs. It's hot.
Speaker 2: It's very hot, especially if you have leather seats.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I even have cloth seats in there.
Speaker 2: Get hot. Really, you're in a parking garage, you should be okay today. Oh but if you're outside, yeah, then watch out. Yeah that did happen to us. We had red leather seats. We had a Cadillac. My dad got a Cadillac, like what is this? He got it used from somebody. It didn't last long. It fell apart after a year, but we had a Cadillac. And that thing. Even in Connecticut in the summertime, it was like the surface of the sun. You sat down and you're little heiney. You're tiny, little heiney because we wore tiny shorts back then, you know burns. I still believe some of my skin might be on that seat. I still believe it. Yeah, all right, coming up later on the sura. What is the best hidden gem food truck or restaurant? It's cal That's awesome. Who's got the best food truck or restaurant? A hidden gem in southern California?
Speaker 4: I want a Riverside it's the Riverside Airport Cafe.
Speaker 2: And the Riverside Airport Cafe.
Speaker 4: When you're waiting for your table, you're in a terminal when you eat your outside and you see these small planes taking off and landing, and the food is delicious.
Speaker 2: But people go there just eat the food, right, yeah, not necessarily to take a flight.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, there there. They do like lessons and stuff out there.
Speaker 2: They said, the watch planes take off a lot of airports.
Speaker 5: The food's very good.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Okay an old like converted airport terminal. It's the restaurant now.
Speaker 2: God yeah, okay, yeah, all right. Look at you shouting out to your hometown Riverside.
Speaker 5: Now, I don't have a riverside. The onion or whatever you call it now.
Speaker 2: Not not that it is a battle.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 2: The sexis reps in the medicine is John. He lives in Seem Valley, works as a human resource rep, and enjoys wine tasting. Johnny, what's up, buddy?
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 10: Slime?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 5: Slime?
Speaker 2: You watch that video?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 16: I was great.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 5: Representing The lady is. Her name is Tamor. She lives in West LA.
Speaker 4: She ras is an academic advisor and enjoys fantasy football.
Speaker 5: Let's hear it for tomorrow.
Speaker 2: What's up tomorrow?
Speaker 12: Hi, everybody.
Speaker 2: I tried that on my wife and son last night. I walked past my what's up slime? My kid got it? My wife is like, what is wrong with you? It's a hip way of saying hi to people. I guess, all right, here's that works tomorrow and ask you a few questions. And John Jill's gonna be asking you the questions. Best out of three wins. If we're still tied the end of regulation, we go to a not so tough tiebreaker question. Let us start with the ladies. What fruit is dried to make raisins?
Speaker 19: Great?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: John?
Speaker 5: What vegetable is pickled to make pickles?
Speaker 1: Cucumber?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: What company makes the MacBook? Is that some more? Apple's correct? Okay, there you go, John.
Speaker 4: Jennifer Lopez plays a hotel made in what two thousand and two?
Speaker 5: Romantic comedy made in Manhattan?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 2: Current score is two to two. You guys are doing really well. Which computer game featured townspeople speaking simlish?
Speaker 5: The sims?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 5: And John?
Speaker 4: What game has players mine resources like stone and other materials to craft tools, weapons, armor, and build structures.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh is this Minecraft?
Speaker 2: You're right? Wow?
Speaker 14: Guys?
Speaker 2: Is great? Really good? To this day, I still don't get Minecraft. Punch the tree, keep punching the tree, get wood, punch the tree? What am I doing? Don't get it? All right, let's go to announced tough tiebreaker question. Hollerre your name to the answer. You name will be your buzzer. Wait until Brian Burton finishes asking the question before you buzz in.
Speaker 3: What did you hate as a kid and enjoy as an adult?
Speaker 1: John John John.
Speaker 2: Naps, Oh brother, There's no better answer in the entire world. Fellas win there it is Battle of a Sexist Championship. Certificate post it on Celciu's the hashtag Valentine in the morning. You share that with bride.
Speaker 13: Okay, I will thank you so much.
Speaker 2: And speeding Made in Manhattan. You gotta get made in Vegas. Jennifer Lopez Coliseum, Caesar's Palace, March thirteenth. You've got a trip to Vegas to see.
Speaker 8: J Low Awesome.
Speaker 13: Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 2: You got it man, A pair of tickets to the show, a two night hotel, say the Flamingo Las Vegas, hunch doll gascart. They help me get there. Jennifer Lopez Live or brand new Las Vegas Residency. Ticket info at ticketmaster dot ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 8: Congratulations, very cool, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. All right, tomorrow's you exit the stage. This moment entirely yours. You take it away.
Speaker 12: Congratulations John, I was very excited about the j LO.
Speaker 16: But congratulations, and I would love to be part of the Christmas card list.
Speaker 13: If that's possible, We'll.
Speaker 2: Make sure to put you on. And you got it.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Thanks Tomorro.
Speaker 2: Coming up, Three things I need to know. Experts say we're facing extreme heat. You've heard about it, right. With extreme heat comes extreme fire risk and a chance of thunderstorms as well. What to expect just a few minutes.
Speaker 22: Free things you need to know right now.
Speaker 2: Seven twenty two. It is Valentine in the morning. This is maya fam in just a few minutes. What's at noise? Nineteen hundred dollars nineteen hundred bucks? What's that noise? Come win that cash now. An extreme heat watch is in place for most of southern California starting this afternoon at one, lasting through Saturday night. So it's weird to me they give it a time like twelve fifty, Like I'm doing fine, one o'clock. It's hot. It's hot out, so red flag warning indicating dangerous fire conditions that's up also going into effect today for La and Ventura County. Tamps expected to be in the triple digits nearly everywhere. Meanwhile, also a chance of thunderstorms in some cities on Friday, which can mean lightning, flooding, and debrif flow, so keep that in mind. The FDA is warning against eating certain frozen shrimp products because they could be You ready for this last thing, you want to hear radioactive. Check your freezer for radiation. This warning effects the Great Value brand of raw frozen shrimp sold at Walmart, which is shipped to the US from Indonesia. At some point during the process, they believe a radioactive isotope may have contaminated some of the shrimp. The FDA has posted all the details about the recall on their website. However, doesn't this sound like the origin story of shrimp Man? That's what I was thinking. Yeah, this is how it starts, and shrimp Man came from the kitchen with his claw. John was training your music.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 8: Coldplay just resumed their Music of the Spheres tour. They just started a run of shows in the UK. Considering all that's happened with the video board, they essentially mentioned that they ain't stopping. Chris Martin on stage said, We've been doing this a long time and it's only recently that it became a well, yeah, life throws you lemons, you gotta make lemonade. So we're gonna keep doing it because we are just gonna meet as many of you as possible. So I like that he's not trying to go gloat about it. But if you're gonna see cold Play, you might be on that camera. I'm John Comuci. That's what's trending today in music.
Speaker 2: You know the really important guy. That whole thing's not necessarily Chris Martin. It's that camera guy who's choosing who to put on Cara, that guy zooming around the stadium going ah, these two look like it's gonna be something salacious. All right, there is nineteen hundred bucks coming up next on one A four to three. Ifam one nine hundred dollars, what's that noise? Win it? Right after rude five dis memories on my fam?
Speaker 1: Here's dodo, do we got.
Speaker 2: Memories my family? It is Valentine in the morning. We're seconds of away from nineteen hundred bucks. Our question though, what is the best hidden gem food spot hidden gem food truck in southern California.
Speaker 4: Ashley texted in at three one oh four three and said see food Kitchen in North Hills. Another text says Paul's Kitchen downtown LA, one of Tommy Lasorda's favorite Chinese restaurants.
Speaker 2: Alfred, what do you got the best hidden gem food spot? Sokel?
Speaker 19: I got Angels Tacos in the city of Santa Fe Springs on Carmonita. They got the best Alpa store burrito with half a sava.
Speaker 12: Once a week.
Speaker 2: How many hops does it get?
Speaker 19: Maybe you gotta cheat on your diet.
Speaker 2: You gotta go, hey man, brother, Thanks Alfred, appreciate you, Thank you. All right, Melissa, good morning.
Speaker 12: Good morning.
Speaker 10: How are you all doing.
Speaker 2: We're doing all right. What's the best hidden gem food spot? Go ahead?
Speaker 12: The best one is Weirdos Do oud eight in.
Speaker 2: Burbank And what's Weirdos?
Speaker 12: A small mom and pop pizza place. They're from New Jersey. They relocated here and they make the most amazing pizza.
Speaker 2: That sounds great. We can try that literally today.
Speaker 12: Everything I mean it's literally. His name is Papa Vin. He makes everything from scratching the mazzerrella.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 12: They have like really innovative. They have like a barbecue chicken ranch pizza, an animal style pizza, even a chicken Marcella Pizza.
Speaker 2: All right. Now, I don't know now you're getting into that weird commercial. No, but I just I just want to basically give me the pepperoni pie. Sometimes when they get all fancy and stuff like that, that's not for me. I'm a very basic guy.
Speaker 12: You know, you would love their margarita you get pepperoni on it. My son just loves their cheese pizza. The sauce is like incredible. It reminds me of pizza where you want to be like, what's in the sauce. It's so good.
Speaker 2: Mystic Pizza. By the way, if you've never been and you're referencing an old movie Julia Roberts back in Mystic Connecticut, very basic pizza at that place, it's fine, but you pay for the idea of eating at Mystic Pizza.
Speaker 5: It's the actual place.
Speaker 2: That's actual place for they film Mistic Connecticut. That's by a big old drawbridge. I know it well, all right, so.
Speaker 12: Weirdos, weirdos, Yes, you guys should go check it out.
Speaker 2: All right, Melissa, get get.
Speaker 12: The Va sauce pizza because that's the leica.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, thanks for calling, appreciate you, no problem, have a great day. Who's the other voice in the background. I heard a little pie.
Speaker 12: That would be my son Lea.
Speaker 2: What's up dude?
Speaker 12: You right away?
Speaker 13: We have the.
Speaker 22: Effect four three Maya Bay.
Speaker 1: Valentine in the mornings. What's that noise?
Speaker 4: You could win one thousand, nine hundred dollars right now with Valentine the Mornings. What's that noise? We've created this noise. We want you to guess what it could be. Listen right now.
Speaker 5: And take your guests.
Speaker 4: What's that noise? Call us right now? Eight sixty six five four four Maya FM.
Speaker 1: Call Valentine in the morning. Eight sixty six five four four Ma FM.
Speaker 2: All right, seven thirty six sunny, hot, highs nineties and triple digits umber seventies through the beaches. So a red flag warning in place for Savarndina Valley through today at nine am, all the way to Saturday at nine pm. Sixty seven Newpoor Beach, sixty four West Covina. Jill's got the entertainment headlines coming up.
Speaker 4: A Land of Bloom thinks a new Parts of the Caribbean movie will only work if this one thing happens.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what that is. Coming up at seven fifty.
Speaker 22: One oh four to three MAFM.
Speaker 1: Watch dead Annoys Valentine in the mornings. What's that noise?
Speaker 2: Annie? Good morning?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 15: Good morning, Valentine?
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 2: We're doing pretty good. The sun's come out, Annie? You ready to win?
Speaker 1: Ready?
Speaker 2: All right? This is for nineteen hundred dollars. You do know how the game works, right? You got ten seconds to identify our noise?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Have you looked at previous guesses to make sure you're not guessing something somebody else did?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 2: I have, okay, and that's available for everybody. Want a four to three miif in dot com slash noise one a fourth three mif in dot com slash noise. Here comes your noise? Ten seconds on the clock for nineteen hundred bucks. What's that noise?
Speaker 12: The noise is going through.
Speaker 19: A turnstile, like at a closing store.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I cut you off there. That's not it. It's not it. It's not a turn so sorry. Oh yeah, good guess I can hear where you might think that, but that's not it.
Speaker 13: Okay.
Speaker 15: Can I be on the Christmas card list?
Speaker 11: Too?
Speaker 2: Of course you can't. We'll take care of you, don't you worry about it.
Speaker 13: Okay, okay, awesome, thank you so much.
Speaker 12: I have a great one.
Speaker 2: You two high time. We get you all set.
Speaker 5: Bring up.
Speaker 4: My two two thousand dollars now our current jackpot for bound ten mornings.
Speaker 5: What's that noise? Your next chance to play is at eight twenty five?
Speaker 1: D word?
Speaker 2: Good morning. How you doing, buddy?
Speaker 1: I'm doing great.
Speaker 2: How are you doing? We're doing all right. What's that crazy food spot that is just so good?
Speaker 1: A hitting gym?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Okay, it's called Rory's Donuts. It's just a little like, not exactly a store, it's like a little like a lemonade stand, but it's for donuts. It's amazing, love it.
Speaker 2: Where's that at?
Speaker 19: It's in one thousand Oaks, right off More Park, broad.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's my hood. I can go there. Rory's Donuts.
Speaker 8: Ye yeah, it's insane.
Speaker 2: All right, Rory's Donuts. I will check them out.
Speaker 13: We open on weekends, only open on what a buzz kill?
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, only on weekends. Okay, thanks, bro, have a good day at school today.
Speaker 14: Yeah you too, Bro.
Speaker 2: Okay, see you bro, yo, dude, you're popping a slime? What you well? You sounds like Praik goes to school. Alejandra, good morning, how are you today?
Speaker 10: Good morning?
Speaker 18: Just walk up?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thanks for the honesty. What's the best hidden Jim food spot for you?
Speaker 1: For me?
Speaker 18: There's two in little Tokyo. There's a really good Romans Roman called orch On Ramen, and right next to it there's it's a Korean barbecue. It's a Korean barbecue house.
Speaker 2: Okay, the Korean barbecue house. Okay, all right, well check us out. Jill loves Korean barbecue.
Speaker 5: Ew, it's so good. Ramin's a little harder. But sometimes you can get gluten free ramen, which is just.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's gotten and it doesn't the broth, the noodles, the whole meal.
Speaker 18: About that is that orch On has like three three bases, three soubs, three soups. Will call me so soy or salt bas. You can choose the other three and choose the spiciness level. They didn't have their own spot. They didn't have their own like spicy spicy Roman challenge.
Speaker 2: Okay, how often do you eat there yourself?
Speaker 18: I started to go every month.
Speaker 2: Every month.
Speaker 18: You have to go in there with a stem. The place are really, really, really huge.
Speaker 2: Okay, a lot of food Okay, all right, all Hanja, thanks for caling. Appreciate you.
Speaker 18: Joing your day, You.
Speaker 2: Too, enjoy yours. I'm glad you're waking up all right. Thanks Aaron Best and Jim Food Spot ahead.
Speaker 14: Yes, sir, I'm a huge barbecue small snob. So there's two spots in Orange County that I must try. The first one is Heritage it's now in Bolsa, Chica and Huntington Beach. And then Yo Mama's Barbecue at Yo Mama's Truck. They do pop ups all over Newport Huntington in southern California.
Speaker 2: That's so fun, Yo Mama, Yeah, Yo Mama's. Oh man. Aaron.
Speaker 8: I moved to Huntington Beach this year and literally my girlfriend and I were saying that, like, we haven't found a barbecue spot and we're by Bolsa, Chica, so we're gonna check that out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, check out.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Chef Daniel Castillo actually is a Michelin Guide recognized shef and and they have they have the full honkey talk down there, so every weekend they do live music bootstoot and.
Speaker 2: The place on the Beach I know you're talking about, Yes, it's it's amazing. Yeah, that's so cool, dude. Food trucks have come such a long way. I mean they are, like you said, some people like almost like a five star restaurant.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 14: I've been offered, uh, the the your mama has been offered brick and mortar. But they won't you know, they won't close the truck.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's your truck?
Speaker 3: Did cap your mom.
Speaker 5: Active?
Speaker 2: So you own your mama's I own your mama's, Barbie, what about the other one? Do you own the other one too?
Speaker 14: No? No, heritage is just a good friend, but they are.
Speaker 1: They are legit Texas barbecue, right all right?
Speaker 2: So you thought you'd like cover up yours by saying somebody else's too. What a solid you man? Hey, roll your truck up here sometime. We don't mind.
Speaker 19: I would love to.
Speaker 2: All right, best of luck with everything, but appreciate you, all right, cheers?
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 2: Jill sniffs them out that detective mind man, he just goes all right. We they are Kilroy and the real Justin Bieber. It is one of four three my events. Valentine in the morning. Hi Ashley, how are you?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 5: I'm good.
Speaker 13: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: We're doing all right. We're getting kind of hungry with all this like food talk on the air there. What's your spot? What's your hidden gem?
Speaker 12: I'm thinking of what is in Compton?
Speaker 2: Is in Compton?
Speaker 12: Pretty good?
Speaker 2: What's going on at Woodies?
Speaker 12: They got ribs, short ribs, barbecue ribs and that's about it. They got the short the short ribs. What do they call? They forgot brisket, the brisket beef.
Speaker 2: You got briskit? They get all the barbecue. What is in Compton? Okay?
Speaker 12: That does sound of mac and cheese too?
Speaker 2: I was about to ask for the mac and cheese. You can't go to a barbecue spot and not have mac and cheese. If they don't have that, and the men you just leave probably right, Yeah, sometimes with potato salad or mac and cheese. All right, Ashley, thank you very much. Appreciate you.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: All right, you take care, John, what about you.
Speaker 8: There's a spot in downtown Fullerton. It's been my favorite restaurant for years. It's called Fuoco. People recommend me Fuoko Fuoco. Yeah, we have kids in the car. People recommend pizza places all the time. Right, I've been to everything, and you're Italian and I'm Italian. This is the pizza spot the families from Italy. You have to ask them to cut your pizza. It's Neapolitan style. It is unbelievable, and.
Speaker 2: You have to to cut the pizza.
Speaker 8: That's because like in Italy, they don't cut the pizza. That's an American thing. Yeah really yeah, So how do you eat it?
Speaker 2: You're supposed to.
Speaker 8: Eat it like a fork and knife wait pizza, or you can cut it in the slices yourself if you'd like to.
Speaker 2: But they won't cut it in Italy for you if you request it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like if they know you're American or cut Traditionally, they don't need and cut the pizza.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that me either. Traditionally you don't cut the pizza.
Speaker 8: And this spot in downtown Fullerton, having been to Italy, now it was better than half the pizzas I had outside.
Speaker 2: They got it on.
Speaker 8: It's better than the pizza in Italy. I mean no, some of them are still top here. Ye a bad pizza in Italy. This is one of the better ones.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right? Yeah, actually very shady, like all these people calling in, like we caught the one guy with yo, mamas, but everybody else, I'm like, well, there's different types of bass. You can have this stew that's like all right, do you seem to give the menu in front of you?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 2: One of four to.
Speaker 1: Three my FM.
Speaker 7: Here's what's coming up entertainment headlines.
Speaker 4: After fans have been asking for it, we are getting a mini home improvement reunion.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you went and where? Right after traffic one.
Speaker 7: O four to three my FM Entertainment headlines.
Speaker 4: Orlando Bloom was in the first, second, third, and fifth Pirates of the Caribbean movies and he says a new film will only work if everyone comes back, especially Karen Knightley.
Speaker 5: And Johnny Depp. And we've talked about that.
Speaker 4: There is a new movie kind of in the works and they would love Johnny.
Speaker 5: Depp to come back. So we will see if that happens.
Speaker 4: And a Home Improvement reunion is happening on the premiere of Shifting Gears season two, so it's not everyone, but three stars will be a part of it. Patricia Richardson, who played Tim Allen's wife, Jill Richard carn who played his toull time co host Al Borland, and then Debbie Dunning, who played Heidi on tool Time.
Speaker 5: All three of them will be.
Speaker 4: On the season TU premiere of to Mallans show Shifting Gears, and that's going to air October first on ABC.
Speaker 5: That's really good. I'm Jill for the energainment headlines.
Speaker 2: Is that neighbor pass away?
Speaker 3: Wilson?
Speaker 2: Wilson? I think I think he might have fastened away. I've got a big fourhead. I could do that part. You know too, you know too, I'm not very good at that. What a great show. I loved that show. I loved was the best? Who can do the best?
Speaker 12: John?
Speaker 2: You're watching Never? But I want to try this. You don't even know the show.
Speaker 14: Again?
Speaker 2: Wait, I got to hear it well now doing the impression of YouTube. You guys are horrible. You on the show Never.
Speaker 5: I think I auditioned one time for like a neighbor.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I was never on. It was a child actress, so she was on a lot of these shows. A telephone and let me try and get again, let me get it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, Thank you so much. Fun all right, it's one of four three my effects Valentine Morning Battle sex is called out. If you guys want to play sly wandering.
Speaker 20: There's your daily doseph happy news on Valentine in the morning.
Speaker 13: Hi Eddie, Hey, how are you man?
Speaker 2: What's your happiness? What's going on?
Speaker 13: I called in about four years ago when our daughter just got married, and then two years ago when she had her first grandson, and this Saturday we had our second grandson. And I want you to know the text from my son in law said. One of the first things he says is, are you gonna call Valentine in the morning and let him know the good news?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: That's great. I love that.
Speaker 13: Yeah, we're going out this weekend for the briss you know what that is.
Speaker 2: So yes, yes, I do. I have a Jewish friend on the couch.
Speaker 13: Puzzle though. We are so happy. I tell you, I can't imagine how happy we are. It's such a blessing.
Speaker 2: That's so great.
Speaker 13: All the craziness in the world, you gotta think about the little things that make us happy and what give us joy to.
Speaker 2: Live for Amen. Amen, Well tell your son congratulations, Okay, the whole family.
Speaker 13: Absolutely take care.
Speaker 2: Thanks Eddie. Talked in two or three years at more happiness. Thanks Eddie, cheers, Bye bye. What's going on. You didn't want it, You didn't work part of that conversation a little bit there.
Speaker 5: You're like, oh, because I don't know too much about it.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I thought it was just because you're.
Speaker 5: You get a little like ow, that's what I take it.
Speaker 16: It was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly what it is. Most people don't know that unless you're of the Jewish faith. Obviously it is pounce. Does anyone know? Is it moil? Is that what it is? The person that does a cutting, all right, right a moyl Laura, wow, Laura on her couch is converting to the Jewish faith, which is beautiful and wonderful, best of luckier and everything. And do you know where your fee hanse?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: You don't know? Still looking for it? What sometimes I believe and if I'm wrong, and if you're the Jewish faith, please correct me. Three one O four three. That a little bit of foreskin that is taken off is then buried because in the Jewish faith you believe that's part of the body. So you don't just throw it away or something. It's buried. And there may be special tree growing somewhere above that I don't know. Sometimes that cemeteries on your cemeteries. But yeah, they'll they'll bury that skin.
Speaker 3: Okay, a tree is growing.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a it's we're not making this up. Then you use the branches of that tree for your hoopah, which is what you get married under.
Speaker 5: I'm not kidding you. It's like a legitimate.
Speaker 2: That's beautiful. If you move, you may not be able to locate said tree, right, So what do you use? You know, they are known as the we wee tree. Maybe something's got a hold on me. Sona Cardner Espresso one of four three mi fams Valentine in the morning. Two thousand bucks comeing up, eight twenty five? What's it noise? Two thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 4: I love when it's a round number like that. Yeah, two grand. If you can tell us what's that noise? You can listen to right now one O four to three MIFM dot com slash noise.
Speaker 2: I love this text. It was all sounding so beautiful. It was so sweet and sentimental, and then Valentine really really the wee weee tree. When the days are what are you laughing at? What are you laughing at?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I did you did inspire this topic? Do you have any tricks? To make yourself look better in a picture?
Speaker 2: What was the tip that I said?
Speaker 3: Do you have someone stand in front of you?
Speaker 2: Right? Well, yeah, I do that. I know other people hear that.
Speaker 3: Do that.
Speaker 2: Kids are the best. That's why people have kids to hide their bellies. No, it's great. You ever see somebody who might feel like they're a little hefty, you'll always have a kid standing in front of you. Like I even do that. Like, you know, when Colin was little and he has buddies, I'm like, all right, all you guys gather around, then I'll just stand behind you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you need to crouch down a little bit too to get on their levels and then your high. Oh you've done it too, yeah with my nieces.
Speaker 2: Sure right. Kids are so good to make you look better in a picture. You know, love it. So what are your tips? Your tricks to make yourself look better in a picture? Texting at three one oh four three, But right now it is the battle of the sexes? Repsit the man his name is sal Is Levin and Fullerton Johnny's old stomping grass. He works as a store He might be small, we don't know. He works as a store manager. Enjoys playing sports. What's up sal.
Speaker 5: Representing the ladies. Her name is Ashley. She lives in Hollywood.
Speaker 4: He works is a traffic controller and enjoys playing roadblocks with her son.
Speaker 5: Let's hear it for Ashley.
Speaker 2: Ashley, good morning, Thank you so much for having of course, here's how works, Ashley. I'm gonna ask you a few questions, sal Ji's gonna be asking you some questions. Best at a three wins, still tied the end of regulation, we go to a not so tough type. You're doing it a.
Speaker 5: Purpose so loud.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she's got these markers, these dry erase markers to keep scoring. She turns them and they're right into the microphone.
Speaker 3: I swear to you that was very distracted.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's just start. You guys know how it's played. We go which singer released the hit song wrecking Ball? Who's that Ashley? That's correct?
Speaker 4: So before their solo careers, can you look at Bayo and Normani.
Speaker 5: We're a part of what group? A fifth Harmony?
Speaker 2: I current score one to nothing? Ladies, what kind of fish is Nemo? In Finding Nemo? Ashley?
Speaker 7: A clownfish?
Speaker 2: That's correct.
Speaker 4: So what is the name of John Goodman's Blue Monster character in Monsters, Inc.
Speaker 19: The Blue Monster character from Monster vieg.
Speaker 5: What's his name?
Speaker 13: I don't know it?
Speaker 5: Sully, Ladies with Ashley. You want a.
Speaker 4: Battle of the sexiest championship certificate, post it on social use the hashtag Valentine in the morning and share it with pride.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 19: I'm excited.
Speaker 4: You've also won a pair of tickets to see I'm a World Champion Los Angeles Dodgers take on the Philadelphia Phillies at Dodger Stadium September sixteenth. Listen to all games on A five seventy LA Sports and stream and HD on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 5: Congratulations Ashley, Thank you all.
Speaker 1: Have a great day.
Speaker 2: Thank you well. Sal Is you exit the stage. This moment entirely yours. You take it away, Ashletely, congratulations, been half fun at the game, and happy first starting school to everybody at Orange High School. There you go, brother, Thank you. Coming up. Three things they need to know. A new report is ranked the worst freeways in southern California, and the worst one is actually not the four or five. We'll tell you about that in just a few minutes.
Speaker 22: Free days. You need to know, right now.
Speaker 2: Eight nineteen, just a couple of minutes. Here your chance at two thousand dollars. Jill loves a round number. I do so two thousand bucks. What's that noise coming off? Eight twenty five?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 2: A new report from the La Times is ranked the worst freeways in southern California. To do this, they had to use some data. They used data from Caltrans ranked freeways based on the average speed of traffic, delays and number of accidents. Coming in at number three. Is this a freeway that you take? Coming in at number three in the list of the worst freeways was shockingly at number three, The four O five, the four to oh five is not number one. It's not number two. The four or five comes in at number three, coming in at number two, the six oh five, Yeah, trustee, relations five Now the worst freeway in southern California. If you're on it, you might know it. Everyone shout out their worst freeway and they count of three. Here we go the worst freeway, and SoCal, what do you think it is?
Speaker 14: One?
Speaker 2: Two, three, the ten, The ten freeway is the worst. It wasn't even close. The Times rated freeways on a scale of zero to five hundred. The ten Freeway scored negative thirteen hundred.
Speaker 12: It was that bad.
Speaker 2: Yikes. All right, Olive Garden is bringing back their Never Ending Possible Let's Go, which features unlimited pasta plus unlimited super salad and endless bread stix Nice. This is gonna start on Monday. They're also keeping the price of thirteen nine to nine. The National Restaurant Association says the menu prices have increased by about thirty percent, but all of the Garden says, no, no, no, We're gonna keep the Never Ending Possible at its same price in order to try and get customers in nice real Now, if you do the birthday.
Speaker 4: Song, bona Festa, what a joyous day. Life's good fortunes so sure to come your way. Come on, sit back and joy, relaxes, celebrate the Italian Way.
Speaker 5: Thanks for joining us for celebrate with you today.
Speaker 2: That'll cost you twenty five bucks. They gotta make their money somehow, John, what's training your music? It looks like du Alifa is working on some new music.
Speaker 8: She was just in an interview and she admitted that after getting engaged in starting this next chapter in her relationship, she's also gear enough for this next chapter in her music. She's been working a lot with Mark Ronson, and she says each song sounds much different than the last, So it's likely that when this album comes out, who knows, could be more romantic, it could have more themes love, which is kind of different based on what she's done so far. Also no word on how soon that might be. I'm John Kamuchi. That's what's trending today in music.
Speaker 16: Coming up?
Speaker 2: Two thousand bucks? What's that noise that is up next? Two thousand dollars? What's the noise? Come win at plus? Give it a tricks to make yourself look better in a picture? I have one. Don't go to Olive Garden for the never ending possible. Please don't take my picture while I'm here, remistlating Gomez. This is calm down down. What a four to three? My fam? It is Valentine in the morning. Let me say good morning to Elizabeth. Hey Elizabeth, how are you today?
Speaker 18: Hi?
Speaker 19: Good morning, I'm good. Thank you. How's everyone doing?
Speaker 2: I think we're doing pretty good?
Speaker 5: Yeah, doing well? Thank you?
Speaker 2: What's your life hack for taking a better picture? What you got?
Speaker 19: So if I'm taking a picture, you know, if somebody's taking a picture of me face forward, not the angle up from the top. I put myself at a side angle kind of and the backside I kind of proportion it behind the person that I'm taking a picture with, so it appears that my waist is smaller.
Speaker 2: So you put somebody in front of you, is that what you're saying?
Speaker 12: Kind of?
Speaker 19: But I'm still it's not like I have a kid in front of me like the way you said it before. But it's just like a side like less than a quarter of myself behind, Like I kind of like smush it next to the other person. Yeah, that way the other person appears to be a little bit more forward, but I'm still looking like I stand to the side next to him.
Speaker 2: You push your body into their body, got it? Yeah, imagine like the person doesn't know what you're doing, Like, excuse me what you're doing. I've got to look better. I'm gonna shove my booty into you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 19: Usually it's people I know, so they don't find you know, I'm not doing it. What's strangers?
Speaker 2: You know? The tough part there was an I don't know what you look like or what you're comfortable saying and stuff like that. I'm a heavier set guy. And it's funny because like people, your friends start to know that you do that, you know what I mean, even you're skinn of your friends and stuff like that, they start to realize, like what you're doing, Like Jill is very sweet. She'll like, she'll get in front of me and a lot of stuff, like here in the studio, you'll see her cut me off by about twenty five percent, and she's doing a purpose like help me out and stuff like that. So we all kind of know each other's things and what you like and don't like. And if you're a heavier set person, your friends tend to learn that you want to use them as a fat blocker.
Speaker 19: Yeah, yeah, I'm not. I'm not the thinnest person, but you know I'm not. I'm not a very heavy person either. You know, I'm about to be forty, and you know I'm not. I'm not the same size as my You're yeah, yeah, I'm when i'm there, you know where I'm okay that I don't look as certain size anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're comfortable right, not in the same way. But you know what, we're amazing, aren't we not? We are amazing. It doesn't matter if we don't look like some cover model on the outset or something like that. You and I are great people. We're amazing. We've got something to offer. We should be loved and held and kissed and smoothed and touched and rubbed and have our hair played with and toyed with and all that.
Speaker 13: Yeah, my husband does all that right.
Speaker 2: My wife does all that too. It's coming across.
Speaker 23: Mama noise Valentine in the mornings.
Speaker 1: What's that noise?
Speaker 4: You could win two thousand dollars right now. That is our current jackpot with Valentine the Morning is what's that noise? With every wrong guess, we add more money to the jackpot because we want you to tell.
Speaker 5: Us what's that noise. It's a noise that we created.
Speaker 4: If you're right, you're gonna win two thousand dollars. If you're wrong, we'll at one hundred dollars to the jackpot. Here's your noise. Call us right now and.
Speaker 5: Take a guess. Eight sixty six five four four maya FM. What's that noise?
Speaker 7: Call Valentine in the Morning.
Speaker 1: Eight sixty six five four four six nine three six.
Speaker 2: Eight five. It's Valentine the Morning. This one of four to three Mi fam It is gonna be hot, guys, Sonny and hot. Oh do you remember when we used to play the hot songs? Yeah, give me one real quick. It's it's you should do that, like in the Go Forard though. That was a fun thing. So hot, yeah, yeah, yeah, But we'd have songs that denoted the weather, and we did that for a long time of like, it's gonna be sunny and hot today, highs and nineties and triple digit summer seventies. Do the beaches. It's a real hot one. We got a red flag warning. Yeah, that's right, red flag warning for San Fernando Valley from nine am today through Saturday at nine pm. It's gonna be hot out there, guys, very hot. Sixty nine Diamond Bars, severy one, Buena Park. It might have been a bit overkilled this one, but I enjoyed it a little bit. Was Jill's got the entertainment headlines. Coming up, Tom.
Speaker 4: Cruise is talking about the Mission Impossible stunt that almost broke his back.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what he said about it. Coming up at eight fifty went your Maya.
Speaker 1: Then watch noise Valentine in the mornings. What's that noise?
Speaker 8: We got two thousand dollars up for grabs right now with what's that noise?
Speaker 2: And we say hello to Rich, Good morning, Rich, good money. You ready to win this money?
Speaker 1: That'd be nice.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Have you checked on some of the previous guesses to make sure you're not doing a re guess?
Speaker 13: Yes, I've been seconds.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, two thousand dollars is gonna be up for grabs.
Speaker 8: We're gonna play this noise and you'll have ten seconds to correctly identify what it is. Here comes your noise. Okay, ten seconds on the clock, Rich, what's that noise?
Speaker 13: I guess there's a toaster, a.
Speaker 2: Toaster, this new one. Unfortunately, that is not the noise. I'm sorry.
Speaker 13: Okay, thank you though, got it man, Okay.
Speaker 5: Hit it man.
Speaker 1: No, right.
Speaker 4: We had another one hundred dollars to the jackpot, so now twenty one hundred dollars coming up at nine twenty five with Valentine the mornings, what's that noise?
Speaker 2: Hoti Sally? Good morning? How are you?
Speaker 15: Good morning? How is everybody?
Speaker 2: We're doing all right? We're trying to give with that money. Now it's at twenty one hundred bucks. A gentlemen, just before you didn't get it. But have you been playing that contest?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 15: I have not.
Speaker 2: What atty Sally? You got to try and win this. You live in Marietta, right, win? What's that noise? It's a lot of cash.
Speaker 15: Yeah, Well, what happens is that this is the only radio station obviously that I hear. But there's a when I'm coming to work, there's say, an area that there's no reception. So it's about the time when you guys are you know, doing this?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you kind of miss out, all right, So well listen, I'll tell you we play at seven twenty five, eight twenty five, nine twenty five. If you're in a dead zone reception wise due to mountains or something, could I ask you to maybe consider the iHeartRadio app because on the app there is no debt zone whatsoever. Just listen to one of four to three mile m on the app. It'll be crystal clear.
Speaker 15: Oh okay, great, thank you, and then make.
Speaker 2: Us your number one pre set. Do that as well, and you know, win win girl win.
Speaker 10: Come on, that'll be good.
Speaker 2: It'd be great. Now, how do you make yourself look better at a picture? What's your hack?
Speaker 15: Big purses in front of you.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's not bad.
Speaker 9: A big purse, right, Yes, big person is good for anything, taking it to the movies, putting them in there, whatever it is is big pursus is great just to hide anything you want to Ye, big person.
Speaker 2: Is great to hide the food to take into the movie theater and then hide what the food did to you. That's a big person. Good for you, right, And I want.
Speaker 15: Yeah, And I'm excited being on the one. I'm so excited being on radio because I've been texting and texting and texting, and I'm thinking, well, maybe I have the wrong text number getting my text right.
Speaker 2: No, we're gooding. I'm most so glad you got through and we put you on the air. That's awesome. Yay, yay, Hotty Cella. You have a great day. Okay, you too, never get the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 16: I will.
Speaker 15: I'm late for work, but I have a good story to tell now you sure.
Speaker 2: Do you take care of yourself? Thanks for calling? Bye bye?
Speaker 15: All righty okay, bye bye.
Speaker 2: We're talking about how you look good in a photo, and I know that my friend John wants to raise his hands, but I can already figure out John's answer. Interesting, Okay, Yes, how does John look good in a photo? The answer I show up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just beat you on it's fun.
Speaker 2: It's fun. No, I have a better tip than that.
Speaker 8: Actually, I feel like my biggest issue with photos is sometimes I feel like my smile doesn't come out natural. So if you feel like you can't get a natural photo, I feel like.
Speaker 2: The best way to do it.
Speaker 8: I heard this tip is to look into the person's eyes that's taking the photo, rather than looking into the lens itself. When you look into the lens like you're staging your smile, and sometimes that doesn't come out as natural. But like when you look into someone's eyes, like your body goes into like social connection mode and you get like a brighter and more normal smile, like you're in a conversation.
Speaker 2: I get it, But that person's not looking at me. That person's looking at their phone if they're using a phone. Yeah, Like if I'm taking so like, I'm not looking at you right now.
Speaker 8: And I would hope that you're not, because then that'd be a weird eye contact kind of thing. I'm still looking at your eyes though about now, still looking at your eyes.
Speaker 2: It's kind of nice. Yeah, that's a nice smile, right, there. You don't bugs me my kid. The way he takes a photo. I would have thought this generation would be like more, they'd concentrate. He just puts his phone up and goes just taps it. Just boom, just like yes, it's like it is a boom and he's done. I'm like, take some time with that, you know, really look at your angles. Don't tap it. That's moving the lens too much or something that's interesting. Yeah, younger generation doesn't take as much time, you know what.
Speaker 8: I sometimes girls will spend more time, like taking the right photo a daughter.
Speaker 5: We're done, okay, yes, multiple angles?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what you're working with? Right?
Speaker 9: Joe?
Speaker 2: What do we got for text coming in here?
Speaker 4: Julie texted in and said, I cover my neck by holding my hands under my chin. Another text has put your tongue to the roof of your mouth. It's a subtle lift in your face works especially well for side profiles.
Speaker 5: This texas stick your head slightly forward like a turtle.
Speaker 4: Then bring your chin down. It feels weird, but I promise you it definds your jawline. I kind of turned my body on a diagonal and then.
Speaker 5: Lower your shoulder.
Speaker 4: That's closest to the camera, So it's kind of like a little dipped ever so subtly, just like a little lean work forgot, then you do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, wink and a lean.
Speaker 2: Do that to the camera guy, look into his eyes.
Speaker 5: You don't keep your shoulders boxing straight. Yeah, just a little dip.
Speaker 2: But I think John's right. I think it's worse for ladies, but it doesn't work necessarily for men.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: I tried the brit move. I tried your sister move by putting like one leg in front or something where you kick a leg out and everything. It doesn't look good for guys.
Speaker 8: The annoying thing about taking photos, he's the guys. Girls have a million postes.
Speaker 2: You can put your arms in the air. Yeah, a foot out, guys.
Speaker 5: Dude, pop that foot, John, No, pop out.
Speaker 2: No, it's not the same. It does. He's right, it doesn't look the same.
Speaker 4: But you're staring off into the distance when you take your photo.
Speaker 2: That's always got two eyes looking into the horizon. Oh, you look somewhere, that's it. I used to do the handshake the person next manute, like give me a handshake, like we'll do it a political photo or something. That was my move. So stupid.
Speaker 7: One O four to three my FM. Here's what's coming up in entertainment headlines.
Speaker 4: We just got confirmation an official announcement and about Sphere in Las Vegas.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you who's going to be there next year. Coming up after traffic.
Speaker 1: One four to three my SM.
Speaker 7: Entertainment headlines.
Speaker 4: Tom Cruise says he almost broke his back giving a stunt for Mission Impossible, the final reckoning. So he does commentary in the bonus content that's in the movie's digital release, and he was talking about when he's hanging off the plane and it was quite painful. And while that scene is Aaron goes, oh, this almost broke my back, and then the director said, you're talking about a lot of pain here. And Tom Cruise also said that the crew had to shoot in Africa twice because the weather and the cold, and it was so demanding and it was incredibly, incredibly painful.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Nick Deagan, who was a big part of that movie too, Mission Impossible. Nick Degan is the son of Jill Deagan, who used to work for us for many many years. Power player in Hollywood. Now, I used to babysit that kid, Did you really not for money though, just because Jill was cheap. She would come by, she would drop off her kids and just leave him here in the studio and I would babysit both boys. And now Nick Deegan's like big time in Hollywood and everything, and uh, hey, what about your old babysit?
Speaker 5: A yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: In sphere in Las Vegas just made a huge announcement.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 5: In twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift, No you too again, Beyonce, Beyonce, John what are you thinking? Oh freaking ass No, I'm thinking like yeah, yeah, Oh my god, dude, it's Oasis. I think it's some old like rock band. This is old rock band. February.
Speaker 5: I Love February twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: All right Love twenty twenty six, February some'th like reconnection of all the old love bends the air supplies, everybody else comes out. It's not that big. Yeah, seven shows, Carpenter, I thought Oasis, but then Cheven shows. Who do you think it is? Who is this?
Speaker 5: It's a bat Boys.
Speaker 4: They're already there, they are, but they added more shows right.
Speaker 11: After christ Oh this morning they just announced they add a seven more shows in February the fifth, sixth, seventh, eleventh, thirteenth, fourteenth, and fifteenth.
Speaker 2: How Many Signs of the Apocalypse was the Seven Signs of Apocalypse?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know that I am a dime hard huge backs boys man are am but this show is mind blowingly amazing, life altering, just.
Speaker 5: Incredible, and so I'm so happy that they're adding more.
Speaker 4: I texted my sister, I said, let's try and go in February now, because we couldn't go with the new data.
Speaker 3: They couldn't afford it.
Speaker 5: What we're gonna Yeah, that's right now.
Speaker 2: We want to say for the baby you want to have instead of the street boys.
Speaker 4: Believe we're doing that, but we want to go see the backstree boys.
Speaker 2: You should make like a girls trip like anybody who's in the backstreet here, like you, Lisa Fox, you know Ellen down the hall and stuff like that. Laura, do you like a big girls strip an? iHeartRadio girl strips.
Speaker 5: I would love that.
Speaker 2: Go backstage, meet the guys and stuff. I'll set up.
Speaker 5: Okay, Wow, do you get the tickets too?
Speaker 2: No, you pay for your tickets. I'll call the guys so you can meet them backstage.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm Jill with there headlines.
Speaker 2: And we'll be waiting for that big Oasis show. That'd be cool Beyonce. Oh and I'll say, if you want to meet Beyonce, let me know. Wow, please Jenna, if you want to meet whoever played the Rose Bowl, let me.
Speaker 7: Know you want to stay.
Speaker 2: Not twenty five. It's one of four three mi fabinous balance out in the morning. How good is that song? You get a spallout boy? Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so good.
Speaker 2: Aren't we ready to try and give out twenty one hundred bucks? Twenty one hundred dollars? Or contest is what's that noise?
Speaker 22: Went oh four three MAFM.
Speaker 23: Watched them dead annoying Valentine in the mornings. What's that noise?
Speaker 2: All right? For twenty one hundred bucks, here comes your noise?
Speaker 4: What's that noise? Call us right now and take a guess. Eight sixty six five four four my FM. If you're right, you're gonna win twenty one hundred dollars right now, call us.
Speaker 1: Call Valentine in the morning.
Speaker 22: Eight sixty six five four four six nine three six went oh four to three MAFM.
Speaker 23: Watch them dead annoying Valentine in the mornings what's that noise?
Speaker 2: People that don't give massages are just lazy, Like you just got a great massage, the best, the best massage ever.
Speaker 3: Like, right, take good money for a massage, right.
Speaker 2: You got a great massage, John got a great massage. She would pay some money, that was right. And now I'm sitting her going, oh, my shoulders kind of hurt. You' all like looking off in the distance.
Speaker 3: I think it was like now we were kind of out of time for that.
Speaker 2: No, No, you just wouldn't do it anywhere.
Speaker 5: I have weekends, so I can too. Yeah, I cannot.
Speaker 2: My wife says that too. She goes, oh, I got weekends. Like you play tennis. You're holding the racket. Oh, but it's a light grip. Okay.
Speaker 5: We can't go as hard as you need us to.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't necessarily need a hard touch. No, just a touch, Brian, Okay, you know during what's that noise? Here we go?
Speaker 5: Oh Brian starting them as.
Speaker 2: Sol Okay, don't squeeze so hard, all right, just up the top a little bit. Hi, Analise, how you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm good?
Speaker 2: How are you.
Speaker 12: Here?
Speaker 1: Jill?
Speaker 2: You take over?
Speaker 4: Okay, Annalise, we have a noise for you that we created and we need you to tell us what you think it is. And if you're right, you're gonna win two thousand, one hundred dollars right now, are you ready to play?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay, here's noise. At least ten seconds on the clock. Tell us what's that noise?
Speaker 19: Is it dropping a coin in a piggy bank?
Speaker 5: It is not no that is incorrect.
Speaker 2: Shoots, Sorry, realise and you know if it makes you feel any better. Brian gives a lousy massage. He tried rubbing my shoulders during that. It was not good. It was not good.
Speaker 18: Okay, well, thank you.
Speaker 2: Sorry, thank you. At least take care conversation with John Peak. Are you guys rubbing each other again in the studio? Bye?
Speaker 4: We had one hundred dollars to the jackpot, two two hundred dollars coming up at one.
Speaker 2: It's one of four three MYFM.
Speaker 8: John Camuchi here because the rest of the fam ditched me in the studio, sop. I'm a checking this website right here at one O four three at myfm dot com slash noise. We just updated it with the last noise. Make sure you check those out. We've had some really creative guesses over the last couple of hours, and tomorrow is going to be eight thousand dollars Thursday, so that jackpot is gonna get up there super fast. So your best bet is to make sure that you can listen to the noise a couple of times. That's on there as well. And then there are the five most recent guesses, and if you go up there, you can write those down because every time a new one comes, we cross off that bottom one right off that list there. So it's going to be super important for you to study up because tomorrow that jackpot is going to start climbing. If it doesn't climb already, it's a little bit today and there they are.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Welcome, thanks so much for joining.
Speaker 4: My sister is on a walk with her friends and we ran down to the other side of the building to wave at her from the fifth floor.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 3: Did you wave to her guys?
Speaker 14: All right?
Speaker 2: Mission success? Yes, they love it.
Speaker 5: Shelon, Jasmine and Val took his shirt off so that they could see with window we were in, so that really helped.
Speaker 2: That helped. Really.
Speaker 4: She couldn't see us until VAL's shirt came up, and then she was able to spot us.
Speaker 5: You know, Jill's perfect.
Speaker 2: Some things are private. That was between me and your sister.
Speaker 3: That's where you guys went.
Speaker 2: A lot of people in Whole Foods going, what's that naked man in the window? Nice?
Speaker 5: That's where we were, So.
Speaker 2: Shirt, let's span in the window. Yeah, we had to hoof it back, but it's way down there by the Seacrest studio, so we had the hoof back from there.
Speaker 1: Made it.
Speaker 2: Just didn't about that, John. Nobody seemed to be bothered down there. No one seemed to be bothered. All right, now forty six, one four three min fam, it's Valentie morning. Jill and I did realize we were so out of shape.
Speaker 5: Yes, oh my god.
Speaker 2: You would have thought that was like a football field.
Speaker 5: Away a tiny run.
Speaker 2: These halls are longer than you think.
Speaker 8: Then that I'm out of shape when I run to get a cup of water or something like, it's it's a lot.
Speaker 2: Okay, we run to get a couple of water. Okay, no better, all right? Nine to forty seven, There is twenty two hundred bucks coming up. One twenty five with what's that noise?
Speaker 7: One oh four to three my sm Entertainment headlines Matt.
Speaker 4: And Ross Duffer, the creator of Stranger Things. It's being reported that they are leaving Netflix when their deal expires in April of twenty twenty six, and apparently they're going to be signing a four year agreement with Paramount to make big theatrical films. They are still going to produce Stranger Things season five and other projects for Netflix that they've been working on already. And sometimes it can be hard for a second season or a sequel to do as well as the first, but that is not the case with Wednesday on Netflix. Season two of Wednesday Part one had fifty million views between August fourth and August tenth, so it is just ever so slightly below season one's fifty point one million debuts.
Speaker 2: So good, it's so good. I got into it late. I didn't know how great it was. I get into. I love Jenna Ortega. Yeah, I'd like to have in the show.
Speaker 5: She's very cute, Jill with the entertainment headline.
Speaker 2: I came across the weird Sorry, she's very cute, quickly, very fun, very fun, very entertaining. Love. The entire cast are all very very good. Ninety eight. Jill. Thank you for your show.
Speaker 5: Thank you for your show.
Speaker 2: Sean, thank you for your show. For your show. Adam in the other room, think of your show. Laura in the couch, think of your show. Brian Burton, thank you for your show. Thank you for your show. Lisa Fox is coming up next. She does have twenty two hundred bucks at one twenty five trying to win What's that noise? Great contest and if you're unaware how it works. We made a noise. It's not a sound effect that came from some computer or something. We make a noise, We record it and play it back. If you can identify, you win twenty two hundred bucks. Every wrong guess only increases the jackpot. Everything you need to know previous guesses hearing the noise before we do it one A four to three myfi dot com slash noise one four three myfm dot com slash noise in
Speaker 19: The morning, weekdays from five till ten one four to three my fm FM