Speaker 1: Oh, bed of fir No, bed of that, And welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan. I'm Jacob. Jacob. Are we talking about she Man he Man? You know, Big Mike situation over in France.
Speaker 2: Lots of controversy going on with old Brigitte slash John Jean Cantrell trog No, where the fuck there's a lot of controversy around this person.
Speaker 1: His name is Jamal. Let's just be real. That is a pasty ash Jamal brother. But who knows? Who knows?
Speaker 2: And again we've talked about it at a time or two, the whole even the official narrative of what took place. She was thirty nine, allegedly married with kids when she met a fourteen year old Manuel and they started their relationship, or as a old Jada Smith would say.
Speaker 1: Their entanglement.
Speaker 2: Either even that alone is pedophilic in nature and ridiculous.
Speaker 1: But it reminds me of like the Fifty Shades of Gray Dude, how he was kind of in the beginning, like his his dominator or whatever was getting to him at a young age.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, it's it's very disgusting and fifty Shades is just a horrible sagas. It's actually pretty fucking horribly written and disgusting. The only reason why that got famous is because he was a rich billionaire. If he lived in a single wide, it would have been a true crimes case.
Speaker 1: But whatever. Oh yeah, dude, people are blinded by the chet of cheese. That's all.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 2: And also most of the people on book talk that are into that kind of shit, you know, we're gonna take a your side, tangent. I feel like a lot of these women that are like super into the crazy book talk fantasy, super smut, literature, literotica, whatever the fuck you want to call it, super don't understand how.
Speaker 3: That's not as attractive as they think, Like.
Speaker 2: Oh, he he pinned me to the wall and picked me up by my neck and told me that I was his yo.
Speaker 1: On some real shit.
Speaker 2: You have a man that pinned you to a wall, is squeezing on your windpipe and picks you up and then tells you some shit like that.
Speaker 1: That's not like comfortable. I've heard I'm gonna get turned on by that. I've heard of restraining orders that required a lot less.
Speaker 2: A whole lot less, dude, I've heard restraining wars get used for words. It not even physical action, but some random guy doing this like, oh my god, that's so hot.
Speaker 1: No, you know what. This is actually what we were talking about the other day about like why people love horror films. It's like, namely women who love horror films and horror stories and all of the different horror podcasts and true crime and all that kind of stuff. It's scary, yet it's fringy because they're behind the comfort of a book or they're behind the comfort of a phone. These are like the shit posters if you think about it, Like the worst of these people are the shit posters on social media, the ones that will, you know, talk a bunch of shit about me or about you, or about anybody else, and nobody like. And that's the problem with social media is you can talk a bunch of shit and you never got to worry about getting hit in the face, you know what I mean, Like nobody's ever gonna find you. Most people got burner accounts. And it's the same thing is like they get a rush even though there's no face to what their words are saying, and the same thing goes. It's like you get on a roller coaster. You know you're safe. It's just a thrill of oh my god, you know, like this is going really fast. It's a couple loop do loops. And so I think that most people in their mind, they like the idea of the fear as a fun But in that moment, I'm not saying that, you know, BDSM isn't for everybody there. I mean, there's a lot of people that are into that shit, right, sure, but I think for the most part most people just fantasize, and that to see this is where it gets into that slippery slope.
Speaker 3: Right, fantasy is.
Speaker 2: Fine, okay, as long as it's of consenting adults, even in your fantasy.
Speaker 1: Right, let's keep it legit here.
Speaker 2: But that being said, it's the same there are Now I'm not saying that all women that read literotica are doing this the same way that I don't believe all guys that.
Speaker 1: Watch porn are doing this. But bear with me here.
Speaker 2: There are women who are starting to look at their partners and at their spouses in a different light because they are not the same type of character arc as these figures in this literal right, well, you've never choked me against the wall and done this, this, this and this, and then they try it and it's like, well, shit, now that that wasn't fun. Now that was borderline abusive. Oh my god, I saw the look in your eye like you have some weird shit with you, and it's like, bitch, you're the one that asked me to do this?
Speaker 3: What the fuck? Cut to same thing other side of the coin.
Speaker 2: You got these guys that are addicted to porn, right, and then they're all like, well, why don't you ever do this and this? Like these porn stars do all this shit. Then she tries it one day. Then you're looking at her kind of weird, like, you know, I thought you were a different person. I saw this weird thing, like, are you actually like borderline a slut?
Speaker 1: Like are you looking to cheat on me because of this?
Speaker 2: It's a it's a fucking slippery slope and it's not a one hundred percent rule by any means.
Speaker 1: I thought you were innocent. Why are you eating my ass? Kind of situation?
Speaker 2: You know, you know, And again I'm not judging anybody. All I'm saying is that there is a wave, there's a movement, there is a spiritual shift if you will that is going on in the culture. Males, it might be more of the pornography realm. Women, it's more of the literotica realm and I feel like both of which not a rule. It doesn't have to lead to unrealistic expectations for your partners, but a lot of people are letting it actually affect their relationships because now they're putting these unrealistic fantasy expectations on their actual, real life partners, and it's it can be dangerous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that, you know, with that kind of stuff, especially if you're a couple, and don't look to me for advice because I suck at being a couple and I suck at all the relationship shit. But just outside looking in kind of playing you know, Monday morning quarterback. You have to grow together in just about every way, you know, like if you're it's starting to get into something that goes beyond the bounds of what you guys have, you know, like put yourself in front of or tried together. Like that's whenever the split almost starts to happen, you know, it's like now you're forming different timelines and now doctor Strange is trying to show you, look, this is right where the timeline split and that person stayed on this path and you veered off here, and like usually it's it's pretty simple to see where it started.
Speaker 2: Yeah, honestly, I could fuck my first divorce. That was, That was all of what that was. Honestly, we just grew apart. We got married at nineteen. We had no business getting married that young. We didn't even know who we were as individuals, let alone who we were supposed to be as a couple, and it just it devolved very quickly, and you could pinpoint it back to a couple of key spots where some shit went sideways that shouldn't have And no, no, I don't mean, you know, infidelity or abuse or anything like that.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that.
Speaker 2: But it's like little stuff that got blown molehills literally got turned into mountains that shouldn't have even been seen as a mole hill. It should have been seen as like a little footnote. And we just move on with our lives. And that was from both sides, like one hundred percent. We were children, you know, and it.
Speaker 1: Just and that's why it's so important to know thyself, you know, because if you if you already are aware of who you are, and what may peque your interest and what are what already are your interests. Then you're going to be able to catch yourself in that moment that that split may be happening, and then you'll be able to say, Okay, this is probably something that I should include my significant other rent otherwise, I know me, I know my mind. I know what it's gonna do with this kind of information. It could cause us to put a little space in between each other. Yeah, but it's funny that we're talking about all this BDSM shit whenever we're talking about Brigitte Macrone.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I was gonna say, talking about knowing thyself, Let's talk about somebody that I still don't know if this human being knows who the fuck they even are or to what gender they were assigned at birth.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of things.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of controversy surrounding this, and more and more of it is coming through to fruition.
Speaker 1: They are suing Candice Ellens. Now everybody has heard.
Speaker 2: Me speak on old seed O for the past couple of weeks and months. I at one time was a massive fan of her, and I still in some regard am a fan of hers, but I also feel like she is going through a grieving process and she is slowly losing her grip on reality.
Speaker 1: Now that I disagree him, by the way, just so that I just want everybody to know, that's not a cult of conspiracy view. That is a Jacob view.
Speaker 2: No, No, that's one hundred percent of job view. And I'm not saying that that ties in with Brigitte Macrone. That solely ties into the Charlie Kirk thing, which is a whole other conversation that we're not getting into on this episode. Okay, However, speaking on the Brigitte Macrone situation and all of the things that she has brought up has led her to being sued in Delaware by the Macrones, And at one point in time, she was saying that, well, they're not suing me for this claim, even though if you look at the paperwork, that's exactly what they're suing her for, and it looked like they were gearing up for a real fight. They have hired the best defamation lawyer money come buy in the United States. We're gonna talk about him in specific and some of the other cases from the past that you probably have heard of, but you may not have known.
Speaker 1: That his name was attached to it.
Speaker 2: Then there's a new report saying that Brigi its tax records are showing that she has been listed as a man for years, and that if that's not true, if that's false, because there's some people that are saying that was hackers that change this and it's not true, But then why is there no one being brought to justice? Then you find out that there are in fact ten people that are being that got arrested for this, for hacking her account. It's wild things. There's controversy on top of controversy. As of this moment, as of time of recording, we're gonna be breaking it all down with as much current information as I could get my hands on.
Speaker 3: So and it's just not straight.
Speaker 1: And with all of this defamation lawsuit kind of going on out there, I do want to make it known for both Jacob and I that we both value our lives and we did not kill ourselves if it comes to that.
Speaker 2: And if somebody did kill me, Gonna be honest with you, it's probably China stung it out. Any France or anybody France has no beef with me, But I know probably feel some type of way if like if I was to be found dead and quote unquote rule a suicide.
Speaker 1: Or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Just me with all of where I've been for the past few years, as far as like standpoints and on the mic and the shit that I've said, it was more than likely China.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying. Well, I'm saying after this episode that might change.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe I don't know. I got homies in France. Maybe maybe you're right. Maybe they're gonna fucking come over here and uh and get me for talking about their first man lady.
Speaker 1: I don't fucking know, who knows.
Speaker 3: We'll see how.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's gonna be to homies, it's gonna be the man ladies people. Oh God, the trainees are coming after me.
Speaker 2: Oh Jesus Nah, that's a sentence I never thought i'd say out loud.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow. Twenty twenty five was a weird year. Good cult members.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen at this time and we are gonna dive straight into all the things.
Speaker 3: The first article goes back to September.
Speaker 2: We're gonna bounce around in the months leading up to where we are right now, then we're gonna talk about some of the stuff that has come to like this week, and if you would like to see what is happening on screen rather than just hear us talk about it, Jonathan, where can they go?
Speaker 1: We mentioned it every episode. And so for anybody out there that is complaining about the frequency of the ads, that's because you haven't checked out Patreon. Patreon is the place to be for all of cult and conspiracy. The main reason why everybody goes over to Patreon is because it is completely commercial flu and that's across the board on all tiers. You want a five dollars tier, ten dollars tier, and so on, every single tier has no commercials. It's awesome. And so if you're listening to the show and you're like, oh my god, these people and then you even it bothers you so much so you have to write it down in the comments, or you have to write it down in the reviews, you're wasting your time and you're actually like stressing your own self out, because there is a way, you know, where there's a will, there's a way if you can listen to the show and complain about the ads, you shouldn't be complaining about it to anybody because we offer you know, that ad free zone over patreon dot com, slash Cultive Conspiracy Podcast, and if you want to be able to level up on top of that, you sign up for the Third Eye All the Way Open tier. You can come and join us every Tuesday night for the cult Member Live show at nine pm and we as of time and record and just got done with that bad boy last night, and as usual, it was a little unhinged. But I mean that's the conspiracy crowd in general. We're all a little unhinged. We're not normal. It's time to just accept it and wear it as a badge of honor. We're not normal. We don't try to be normal. We don't try and put off like we're normal. It is something that you step into and you become. It's not something that you hide in a closet like Brigitte and say I'm not this and I'm actually that. No, it's nothing like that. You let your freak flag fly dude all day long. You it's a beautiful thing to take a take with you. But that being said, if you want, you can sign up for an entire free week and just to test your test the water. Dip your toe in there, see if it's warm. It is, I promise you, I've been in here for like five and a half years. It's pretty warm. I didn't even pay in it. It's actually really nice. And then if you decide that you really love it after that first week, then you can sign up for the whole year. And the benefit about that is is that you actually get three months off. That's kind of the promo that's going on right now. So if you want to sign up for the whole year, you get three months off, you only pay for nine months. What a deal. I mean, we're basically we're providing more value than the dollar seventy five tree right now. Okay, oh, I just want to throw that out there.
Speaker 2: All right, So all that being said, talking about letting your freak flag fly, you know, it's crazy. Honestly, I think that if Brigitte would have came out about this way earlier, it would have just been fine. Like, France is very open, they are very liberal as a culture and as a society. That probably would have helped Manual get elected sooner. Honestly, to say that you would have had the first transgender first lady.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, the French people would have jumped all over that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Certain sections of France are very traditional and very old fashioned, not very highly populated places. That makes the elections happen.
Speaker 1: Tell me you have, tell me you have the picture of Brigitte as a man. I don't. I I haven't. Okay, yes I do. And once you see it, there's no unseeing it. Like I'm looking at her face right now and I'm like, okay, because at first I'm not gonna lie. I was like, I might be a man, but you know, uh, Michelle Obama was more obvious to me. Maybe because of Michelle or Mike's stature. I mean could literally donk go on everybody. This Brigitte is not like a large individual, you know. And yeah, but I mean, hey, whatever, she's a lady boy so or I have.
Speaker 2: Seen a picture of her when she was from what I could tell, it's like when she was a kid in school, and it's like a black and white photo where she's almost dressed like a nun or something. I guess she went to like a traditional Catholic school. Bro, this could have been any girl. It doesn't look like Brigitte now Granted, I understand we were talking about something fucking fifty years after the fact, and people's faces change with time.
Speaker 1: I understand that.
Speaker 2: But this there's no like defining feature where it's like, oh yeah, no, that's totally her as a kid. I cannot see it with the young young picture that I saw.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, yeah, it's uh, it's quite disturbing. I'm trying to look for it. Oh, hold on, hold the phone, sir, I think I have it. Hold on, let me make sure I got the post right. Okay, okay, So this is so strange, and there's been other pictures too, but this is just the one that I was able to quickly find. Shout out to poly Market for putting this one up there. But it, says French journalist Natasha Ray, who claimed that Macrone's wife was born a male, was acquitted by a Paris account or a Paris court. According to their lawyer, Ray intends to sue Brigitte Macrone for fraud. And if you can see it right here, you know, and you have to imagine, I mean, Brigitte is an older broad right like, and so it's gonna be one of these older pictures. But there are a few details that you can really hone in to be like, Okay, I see where it's at a couple of them. Check out this this little dimple raid here underneath the lip. You'll see that same kind of thing going on over here. The same little bump underneath the lip right here underneath the bottom lip. You still see it Ray here right.
Speaker 2: And same nose, same brow lines, same five head, I mean, forehead, same eyes, same eyes. Now, yeah, the neck is a little thinner and all these things, but I mean that happens with hormone treatments when it comes with old age too, it does. Indeed, muscular degeneration is a thing.
Speaker 1: So you can see this head under this wig, right, if that's a wig.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then if you look at the Natasha Ray, who was the first or one of the first, acclaimed that Macrone's wife is born a male, she was in fact acquitted by a Paris court. And their quote unquote reason for this was because it was like a false trial or something like that. It was basically loophole to where they never had to go and say, ah, you lied about the first lady, you're a bad person. Basically, the judge fumbled the ball and was like or the magistrate, I think they call it in France, and basically it was like, oh, oopsie, daisy, it's a mistrial. Everybody go home, nothing to see here, and it was just kind of pushed under the rug. So they never actually had to claim one way or another if she was telling truths or falsehoods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it says. France's first Lady. Brigitte Macrone is once again at the center of controversy after report service that her name appeared as Jean Michel in official tax records, reviving an old rumor that has circulated online for years. The claim quickly spread across social media, fueling renewed debate over its origin and credibility. Authorities have described the incident as a possible case of data manipulation, of course, or hacking, though details were made unclear. Meanwhile, Brigitte Macrone has taken legal action against several individuals involving the spreading of the story, turning what began as an internet rumor into an ongoing court room battle. This is why it's important to have these kind of conversations, you know, because if it wasn't for this shit spreading like fucking wildfire all over social media would it be coming to this point.
Speaker 2: And also, okay, looking at the video on screen for anybody who hasn't seen the uh the Brigitte smushing in the face of Manuel macrone bro look at the size of the fucking paws on that chick. So look, it's it's like cuked under his chin. And the fingers are long enough to where they're damn near going up his nose and touching his eyeball like that. That is, and that's after he turned. When you look at initially, they're like halfway up his nose. Those are some fucking man hands, dude.
Speaker 1: By the way, I do want to throw it out there that they're obviously and and even from my point of view, there there is dark magic, and there's dark dark occult and there's stuff that I'll never touch. You know, I might learn about it, but obviously I'm never gonna do it, right, I just peque an interest in how it's being done. If you notice, there's a lot and and and I'm not sure to say that this is the case for all transgenders, but for all transgenders of that kind of higher peak out there, the ones that are ruling the world or the ones that are rolling these these large companies or these large countries or anything like that. You'll see that they they are literally trying to embody the bapha Met, right, Like, I think that that's actually what's going on. And now I've looked in pretty heavily into the Bapha Met and the idea, the esoteric understanding about the Bapha Met is just that you're supposed to be, you know, uh, like fifty percent male fifty percent female in spirit, Like it's you're supposed to like because whenever you're a spirit, you're not necessarily a fucking sex You don't. You're not carrying around a Wiener or a box or anything like that. It is literally, you're just a fucking ind of it. Like look at yourself as a ghost basically, right, And if you're that, you're not supposed to be taking it literally. And I think that some people, through their cult rituals, are trying to embody it so much that they do take it literally. And this these are the people that are like the the psychos, right. These are your Aleister Crowley's, these are your Brigitte Macrons, these are your Michelle Obamas. The ones that will do anything at all if they if they think that it's going to help them get to a certain rank of power, they're Look, are you saying that I just got to slap some tits on my chest and call me my Michelle instead of mic All right, hey, I'll do it right. Some people are just willing to sell literally more than their soul but their body, right, And I think that that's really what's going on here. You think of the Baphomet, it as the two fingers up the two fingers down. It has like the the body of a man, but it has the tits it and it's supposed to just show like that that you're you're both male and female or you're neither, like you've transcended the idea of male or female. And that's really the occult, the occult idea behind that whole thing. But like I was saying, I think that that's what Brigitte is doing here like this. That's the problem whenever people take shit literally like that, then it starts getting weird.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean even still, I don't know Manuel's background as far as like, cause again, they met when he was fourteen, allegedly according to the narrative. Now a lot of people would say this is actually his uncle, slash brother, slash something along these lines. I don't think that's his brother. Okay, the ages do not line up to where this could be his brother. Now, if you were to say this is his estranged uncle whose last name was trogno oh, Jean.
Speaker 3: Michelle or whatever the fuck?
Speaker 2: Okay, possibly, but even still, if this arrangement, if their relationship of a physical nature and all this started when he was fourteen, I don't know this for a fact, but it'd be a very hard ask to have somebody be like that guy, that guy is gonna be a world leader in about thirty years, and then this person who's embodying the bat fro met physically or whatever the case. It'd be like, all right, time to make my move.
Speaker 1: Now. I'm not saying that that's never been happened.
Speaker 2: We do know that people are select and not elected, and I'm taking that all with a grain of salt.
Speaker 3: But even if you were to say that maybe they like started this.
Speaker 2: When he was in college and it was obvious that he was rubbing elbows with the right people and getting in with the right clicks and all the Okay, maybe fourteen, that is a crazy shot call if you will.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm not saying it's impossible.
Speaker 2: I find it a little more of the improbability, that's all.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, Elon must nanny knew knew it from whenever Elon was a wee little one.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, And I'm still not convinced that he's actually gonna be the one to usher in the Antichrist. I get the talking point, And I'm not saying that it's impossible.
Speaker 1: I just I don't know that. And also, you got to think about it like this, dude, this is not just a guessing that this is going to be an Antichrist situation. This is and a lot I'm not the first person to say this, this is a bloodline situation. Like these people are propped up because they carry the lineage of the past rulers and they carry the the like they literally believe that their blood is so divine that no matter what this person and is going to turn out to be a king, a president, a queen or whatever, right like it is a it is a fucking bloodline. And so and that's my problem with a lot of this is that they take esoteric knowledge and they try and physicalize it. And that's literally the opposite of esotericism, like the esoteric knowledge, whether it's the fucking Kabbalah, whether it's you know, whatever kind of mysticism you look into. Esoterically, the idea is is that it is meant for inner understanding. It's not outer right like, and so people are taking esoteric knowledge and applying it to the exoteric. There's a there's a literal reason, like the idea of exotericism is outer world, outer shit. And so whenever they're dressing up like fucking cross dressers and they're throwing tits on their chest like pretending to be what they're not. You know, I'm not talking about everybody. I'm talking about these fucks, Okay, it's it's it's a bastardization of the yesoteric information. I get you, but I just looked into it. Macrone.
Speaker 2: I thought, maybe he does come from like royal lineage, maybe he's got some blue blood in him or something like that. None, the Macrone name is not a name of nobility in France. Both of his parents were doctors. He comes from upper middle class. It's not like his great great great great grandfather with some sort of a high ranking French noblemen or anything like that.
Speaker 3: At least not that I could find.
Speaker 2: So as far as the bloodlines go in these types of things, in certain cases, I absolutely see what you're talking about. I don't because the France still does have a monarch. Well it's not as well known as like the British monarch, that's for sure, but like they'd be like saying, the British Prime Minister is a part of the blue blood bloodlines like the British royal family, and the two are very different.
Speaker 1: No, I agree. But also as we're seeing with these tax reports now with fucking Jean Michel aka Brigitte, that names change all the time. The Rothschilds weren't always the roth Child's right, Like even Jade Vance that's nowhere near his real name, nowhere near like his real name, and he's changed it, I think five or six times over the course of his life, which is really strange. But his real name, his born name, his fucking birth certificate name. Talking about JD. Vance is James Donald Bowman. Now tell me, if you're trying to look up lineage and you're trying to find, well, what's Vance's lineage, you're not gonna find it, you know what I'm saying, Like it is so far removed, and that's why names don't even matter, Like it is your fucking DNA code structure that is more important to these people.
Speaker 2: I mean, I could see where you're going with that, for sure. I don't know if mccrone's family changed their name at some point.
Speaker 1: I mean, JD.
Speaker 2: He had a lot of issues with his family and their upbringing, the abusive nature of his like that's why his grandmother had to raise him, and shit, he didn't want to be associated with his dad's name and things like.
Speaker 1: That's what he says. I don't buy any of this shit, bro.
Speaker 3: I know the people that have done that in real life.
Speaker 2: You know what, I know personally multiple people that have changed their last names as soon as they got to adulthood because they didn't want to be associated with who their family was because of how bad they were.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, I can you know I have reasons for shitting my pants. It doesn't mean that whenever I shit my pants that it's the same exact reason everybody else shits their pants.
Speaker 2: No, No, but I mean, especially his story, I get it, even if like a portion of that is true.
Speaker 3: I understand why he would want to change.
Speaker 1: His name, But five times.
Speaker 2: I don't know about the five times I knew he had changed it once, I hadn't heard about the multiple times.
Speaker 1: It has been. I don't know if it's exactly five, it's some crazy number, Like it's not two, it's not even three, it's more than that. So that's an a hard look. You want to change it more than more, like you want to change it one time. I get it, dude, I totally get it. Like I love the idea of taking my birth certificate real name, like my original last name is Temple. It sounds fucking awesome, you know what I mean. But yeah, obviously I'm not going to do that because my stepdad slash real dad never did me wrong, never did me dirty. I have no reason to change it right like, and it would be a slap in the face to him. So I'm not gonna do that. But this whole Jdvan situation, motherfucker changed his name several times, and so I don't trust any of them. And then all of a sudden, by the grace of God, Peter Tild just so happens to find you and vaults you up to the fucking top of the pyramid essentially.
Speaker 2: So he's changed it twice. Actually it was James Donald Bowman. Then in nineteen ninety it became James David Homel hammil That was after his mom remarried and the new husband, Bob Hamill, adopted him and he changed his last name.
Speaker 1: Then he became James David Vance.
Speaker 2: In twenty thirteen, he legally changed his surname to his maternal grandmother's maiden name. So whatever its in an adoption in once as an adult, that's too many dances and you know what I'm saying, and then like I'm sorry, Eventually you gotta find one and stick to it. Otherwise you're no better than some asking somebody to use different pronouns at that point.
Speaker 3: Shit, dude, I had a girl in high school.
Speaker 2: She changed her name that legally changed her name twice in one year.
Speaker 1: That's called a psycho, right, wouldn't you say? That's pretty psychotic.
Speaker 2: Again, it's very case by case, but in her specific case, I get it. She went from like Gibson to Carter to what was the last one, my Hudson was it?
Speaker 3: I forget, But we're.
Speaker 1: Not trying to knock anybody here. But like the idea is, I don't know, it's just strange. And I only brought that up because I actually think that there's probably some Gamatria magic or some I'm not even saying that it's fucking Jewish or whatever. I'm just saying numerologically, maybe there's something like that going on with JD. Vans. Like if you think about like in magic and stuff like that, like, man, they have their reasons for changing certain things, and like this guy was a fucking what was he like a computer programmer or some bullshit, And and then Peter Teal finds him and he's like, Hey, I want to prop you up to this. I want to prop you up to this. I own to prop you up to this. And now Peter Teal's talking about the Antichrist after he literally created JD. Vance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Peter tele is just a weird case in himself, separate from JD Vance, just Peter Teal in and of himself, weird, dude, Weird that he's gotten to the position that he is with the tech world, in the money world, and now him giving a series on the Antichrist. That's all very very strange in and of itself. And very off putting. Then you couple that with his association with the presidency and with JD and it's like, man, that's you can't wait too many eyebrow razors to ignore on.
Speaker 1: That you're talking about literally, like the person that taught JD Vance everything that he knows is the guy that speaks on the Antichrist, Like I don't. It just blows my mind. And then you see, have you seen the whole Trump thing where he's talking about like he used to be if you remember whenever he was running, and even whenever he was you know, his first term, he was talking about like, oh, you know, I'm people were thinking that he was convert and that he was becoming a Christian and he was becoming you know, like he felt like he was saved by the grace of God whenever that bullet nearly missed him and only nicked his ear and all these kind of things, right, And now you know, somebody asked him like Donald, I mean, do you think you're going to heaven? And He's like, no, I don't think I'm going to heaven. I mean there's a lot of other people that are going to heaven. I'm not gonna I probably am not going to heaven. And it's like, wait a second, you're kind of changing your fucking tone here now, Bud. And that's what I'm saying, Like, whether these people are replaced, maybe they're cloned, maybe there is a spirit that is fucking demonically attaching themselves to their bodies or whatever. Dude, I don't trust none of them. Yeah, I actually was watching the thing yesterday.
Speaker 3: Do you know what denomination?
Speaker 2: For the record, almost every single president of America has been listed as Christian, right, And there had been a few cases of some that were more like a religious but like gon to their head, they would have claimed a certain group. But like the ones that were like actually practicers of the faith. Do you know what denomination? Most of them have.
Speaker 1: Been Catholic, right, No, not Catholic. That was kind of an outlier.
Speaker 2: There's only two that have been Catholic, as JFK and uh Biden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Episcopal. I don't even know what the difference is, to be honest, also called Anglican, where they see the King of England as the pope. Oh that makes sense. Weird, hitn't that? Yeah? So weird? But anyway, that's the whole point of all of this is what I'm trying to say, is is that what appears on the surface is what they want you to see. You have to dig a little bit deeper. Right, So whenever you're just over there assuming well jd vance, he cleans up real nice. He speaks like a like a very upright gentleman. It's like, bro, his mentor was Peter fucking Teal, that just got done talking about the Antichrist? Okay, like it's It wasn't like Peter Till woke up one day and was like, you know what I think I'm gonna fucking talk about the Antichrist. I gathered Keely what happened. There's no way, there's no way, Like this is something that he's been sitting on for a minute. Dude.
Speaker 2: He's he's not even like considered a religious person. He's openly gay and married to a man. He has never been like loud and proud about his Bible thumbing faith. This was out of left field.
Speaker 1: You don't need to be a Bible thumper to look into the Antichrist. No, no, you don't.
Speaker 2: You don't have to be that, no doubt, but to give a four part series like here's some sort of an authoritative figure on the subject. He's never Yeah, he may claim Christianity, but he has never been a huge proponent of the Christian faith at all.
Speaker 1: So you know your point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he actually kind of randomly decided to do this as like a PR stunt, and it backfired one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: It was not a random situation that happened. What I'm saying here is is that these people are fucking a cultist. Dude. You gotta look at it for what it is. You gotta look at it for what it is. Like people don't wake up and say, you know, I'm I'm I'm gonna change my entire ideology. This is I mean, to be honest, I think that he's personally if I had to guess, I'm saying that Peter Thield, JD. Vans, all of them cobblists. Like that's just my guess, And a lot of people are not very out in the open with it, except for our fucking president that decided to put it back in a book twenty five years ago. Yeah, so true. I think they're cobblists if I'm being real.
Speaker 2: You know, we do have a guy right now that is doing a real deep dive into the Kabbala. Joe may or may not be h No, not Joelle, and he may or may not be coming on this show as a guest to give us the rundown of it. But I don't want to give too many spoilers away because this guy is typically are very private due when it comes to his faiths.
Speaker 3: Are He's not a Cobolist for the record, he's not.
Speaker 2: He's looking into it to see what shreds of truth and what falsehoods there are in regard to the Kabbala when it comes to Judaism. And again, he's not a cobolist. He's he's never been very open about his beliefs on faith or anything. But he's a He listens to the show, and he listens to other conspiracy shows, and he's heard so many people reference the Kabala. So he's like, you know what, let me let me dive into the book, the actual Kabbala and not like somebody's interpretation thereof and see what it's all about. Is there some fuck shit in here? Is it something that's being misquoted and misused? Like what's the deal? And I told him, it's like, look, do this, please do. But while you're looking, I would love to know why the Freemasons use it so heavily, why so many Western esoteric groups use it so heavily If it is no if there's no funck shit with it whatsoever. So he's looking at it from a very outside perspective, but on the on the scholarly side of it, and I can appreciate that. But whoever this individual may be, I would like you to look at all the different ways to look at it, because.
Speaker 1: There are multiple ways to use these esoteric systems. You know. You can use it for the good, you can use it for the bad. There's a fucking polarization that's going on in there. There is there are people that take advantage of it, you know, because it is kind of you know, what they think, what they believe, it's kind of divine esoteric information, and so there's a there's ways of abusing it, and then there's ways of going about it the right way. I personally think that taking the right way, cabalism's probably not that bad. Like it's probably really not. And to be honest, I feel like most secret society like kind of information like that, it's not meant to take over the fucking world, dude. But people take that information and they learn that information, they're like, oh, this is what I can do. Most of this shit is esoteric.
Speaker 3: It just want to take over the world, or at least did at one point.
Speaker 1: I think that people, some people took that information and decided to use it for their their physical world advantage, which it's not meant to be used for. It is meant for your own, you know, understanding of the universe and your own understanding of reality. It's getting it's a deeper understanding of what you are and what like your place in reality is. The same thing could be said towards the Bible.
Speaker 2: And we're not having a big Christian debate on this episode, but like, it's not a secret that the Transatlantic slave trade, right, these people were cherry picking a verse from the Bible saying that, oh, right here it says this about slaves in the Bible. The Bible is cool with slavery, So all we have to do is baptize these enslaved people on the coast of Africa. Now they're Christian by default. Therefore they're hailed under the laws that say the slavery is cool bop bop, We're good to go, and you can still see these chapels around the coast of Africa. Or they used to baptize these people before putting them on the ships. So like to that point, the Bible is not meant to be used to gain earthly wealth and enslave people in these things, but people misquote it and use it for discussing purposes. You're saying that the Kabbala probably we don't know this for a fact, what you're saying probably has been used in the exact same way by people to try to gain.
Speaker 1: Power and wealth rather than using it for its true purpose one hundred percent. In just the way that we were talking about the Haitians with the hoodoo and the voodoo, right, like, they look into psalms and they treat the psalms as it's literally like uh, like a cult in a way. So they'll use it in like magical spells if you really think about it, like they'll use psalms as magical spells and guess what they fucking work, dude, Like otherwise who doo wouldn't be a thing. And so the idea behind that is is that there are many levels to information and you can take it many of different ways, and it's all about how you apply it. The same thing about like even the Satanists think about it, like the Satanists are taking information from the Bible and other places, but it all started in the Bible or you know whatever, the Torah or whatever. Right, But it's all like that kind of saying information. And now they're using those demons, they're using those angels, they're using like those those magical spiritual incantations almost and they're bastardizing it. That's literally the reason why the pentagram is upside down for them, because they are taking you know, the Pentagram, which is meant to just be like an elemental thing about you know, earth, water, fire, air, and the ether, right, and they're turning it upside down. That's why that point points down because they're trying to Some would say that they're trying to pull like some kind of information from Hell or from the devil, and some people say, you know, they're actually they're not, because the idea that the point at the top of the pentagram, the idea is that you're pulling information down from Heaven or down from God or down from the angels. Whenever you flip that bad boy upside down. You're either a pulling it from the devil and pulling it from Hell and the demons and all that, or you're pointing it down to the earth for this physical reality so that you can, you know, kinda stare step your way in the physical reality, which I'm pretty sure you would agree is not what the Bible was meant for, right, Yeah, So it's like there's multiple dude. That's why I say this shit is fucking forty five d sixty chess. Are people are doing this kind of magic and occult shit under your nose, not you, but under a lot of people's nose because you don't know what to look for. And this was my initial reason for wanting to look at it look at it in the first place. Because people are so quick to say it's that's satanic or that's demonic. I'm like, you don't even know the fucking characteristics of what you're talking about. You don't understand the methods that they use.
Speaker 2: Agreed, But I'm still just speaking on behalf of myself. I'm still the belief that we live in a binary war, and it's not if it's not of the light, it's of the dark. There's very few gray areas. But that being said, I don't know. I'm not saying it's a zero percent chance. I'm saying that I don't know if Brigitte Macrone has been doing these things for occult reasons or are her Emmanuel just into some kinky shit and they just like keeping up the lie. Both could be true at the same time, Both could absolutely be true at the same time.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean, and I don't know either. To be honest, I haven't really looked a whole lot into this whole Burgite Macrone thing. I'm just saying the some of the methods and the mechanisms of how, if they are dealing in the occult, how they would have gotten to the place that they are, Yeah, given the circumstance.
Speaker 2: So with all this being said, let's jump into some information, some articles to give everybody a good look at the situation on the ground as of now. So the lawyer from Macron's confirmed photographic and scientific evidence to be presented to US courts over allegations of Burgerite Macrone born a male. Now again, this is from September nineteenth of this year. That was the it was updated at that time. This article this is actually a Turkish publication, but.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll take it.
Speaker 2: French President Emmanuel McCrone and his wife, quote unquote, Brigitte Macrone are planning to present scientific evidence in a defamation suit at a US court to prove that the First Lady is a woman. In an interview with the BBC Fame under Fire podcast, the Macrone's lawyer, Tom Claire put a pin in that name good cult members. Tom Claire, We're going to get to him, said they will present photographic and scientific evidence in the defamation lawsuit against right wing US influencer Candice Owens, who claims that Brigitte was born a male. Claire said that the First Lady found the claims quote incredibly upsetting, no shit, and that they are a distraction for the French president. I don't want to suggest that it is somehow excuse me, this is a direct quote from Macrone or no, from the lawyer. I don't want to suggest that it somehow has thrown him off his game. But just like anybody who is juggling a career and a family life, when your family is under attack, it wears on you. And he's not immune from that because he's the president of a country. That's what Claire said. Claire said the couple will present scientific evidence to fully refute the allegations, without disclosing further details. Macrone filed a lawsuit in July against the right wing podcaster, alleging that she engaged in defamation. The suit, filed in a court in the state of Delaware, centers on Owen's claim that the French First Lady was born a man and transitioned to a woman under a stolen identity, as well as allegations that the Macrones are related and are so committing incest, and that Macrone was chosen to become the French president by the US spy agency, the CIA.
Speaker 1: Now pause real quick.
Speaker 2: The Macrones were using a guy in France who is that right now? I think their Minister of Justice, which is essentially their nation's ag right, there's like the Pambondi of France if you want to give a comparison here, and when you look at Eric DuPont, which that's the guy's name for the er dupond rather with a d if anybody wants to look at him. In some of the cases that he covered in the past, we did an episodere. We talked about it a bit, the incest and murder charges that were brought about against a French higher up for lack of better words, Remember I told you about that one, Jonathan I.
Speaker 1: It's been a minute, but yeah, long story short. This dad was raping two of his daughters.
Speaker 2: One of them got pregnant with his kid, and then they she when she got to be old enough to file a lawsuit against him. This dude, Eric DuPont, who is a lawyer in France, high high profile lawyer, was able to actually convince the court that yes, this might seem bad on the onset, but this is a case of happy incest. Like the daughter was completely down with it. It was an expression of love in a physical way. And although we may not understand it, who are we to judge his family? And this, that and the third and got him off of the of all charges. Okay, cut to this daughter who now has a son with her dad. Get and Mary's a guy or is like engaged to a guy and they're you know, going from a spot and the dad kills them both and then commits suicide.
Speaker 3: So that's the current Minister of Justice.
Speaker 2: For the nation of France, Eric Dupond, and that was going to be their lawyer on this case. Thankfully they fucking left him in France and now they have found American representation in Delaware for this case. Now this being said, they're talking about providing photo evidence and scientific evidence. Okay, I don't know how the law system works in France. To be completely honest with you, I couldn't give a collective fuck about that. My point is in America, where we have a constitution, where we have freedom, where we use freedom metrics, not kilometers per wine glass or whatever the fuck kind of units they use of there, I don't know. In this nation, you have to provide evidence provided in this nation.
Speaker 1: What do I mean by that?
Speaker 2: You're not gonna come here with a doctor or a doctor's note from a French doctor saying that he checked her out and she's totally girl.
Speaker 1: No, no, no o contrere Montfrere.
Speaker 2: You're gonna find an American doctor to sign off on an American investigation done into this, because that's how the court proceedings work. You can't just bring evidence from one side. You have to cooberate that with both legal parties, meaning more often than not, both lawyers have to either a acknowledge that this scientific test and photograph is good or b you have to do two separate tests that they can both bring to the court to cooberate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I have an issue with that. I mean, on the surface, it sounds like the right way, right, but we're talking about the American justice system, which is understood to be absolutely fucking not only broken, but shattered. Right, and especially if the French president, by the he was chosen to become the French president by the US by agency, the CIA, as it alludes to in this article. If this CIA, if the CIA has any hand in this whatsoever, this is never going to get passed in court. This is never like Candace. Candace is fighting an uphill battle one hundred percent with this whole thing, right, and everybody else that is calling a man man is is fighting an uphill battle. They're never going to legally come out and say that it is a man unless there is only one unless here And this is hopium, so don't get hopped up on it. And that's if the American political system and the judicial system is kind of feeding Candace information in hopes to bring down the French presidency and all that kind of stuff, which I highly doubt, especially if they're the ones that place Macron at the at the head in the first place.
Speaker 2: But that's the other thing, too, dude, for the CIA to be the ones that put him in the position to be the prime minister or the president. I forget which position, but whatever. I have a hard time believing that. I'm not saying that the CIA does not do that. In nations they have so regularly, but France, like they have Inner Pole, they have their own Moussade ties, they have their own Russia ties, their own China issues, they have their own EU and NATO.
Speaker 3: Alliances and all the like. That's my point.
Speaker 2: It's not like France is a nation that we benefit from them going on the downhill slope. They're a really close ally of ours. We stand to benefit from them doing well as a nation. We don't benefit from them collapsing. You see what I'm saying. I just I have a hard time seeing the CI having an actual hand in this. And I'm not saying that it's impossible. I'm just saying I can't see the writing on the wall with this one. But does a coup mean a collapse not always, but typically, Yes, Typically when a coup takes place, there is some turmoil in the nation, and not just like protesters, like usually there's arm conflicts, there's there's buildings being burned down, there's civil unrest and shit like that when a coup takes place.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean that being said, the French governments elapsed three times in the last two years, so it's like, and again I don't have a hard time believing that.
Speaker 1: That was because of a CIA op. You know what I'm saying. I can't.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it's one hundred percent, no way in hell there is for sure chances of this. I just don't see what America would stand to benefit from that.
Speaker 1: That's all. Well, that'd being said speaking of systems collapsing and just talking about, you know, the government being shut down in our country. Allegedly, there is going to be somewhat of an uprising November first, from what I've been seeing all on social media, with all of the people who were regularly receiving food stamps are now saying the government owes me this, and if I don't get it from the government, I'm going to find a way to get it. So and I'm just gonna be rerail right here. Some people will say, well, good, you know, the worthless. Some people would refer to them as the people that were getting food stamps. I at one time was getting food stamps. So I have sympathy for this. And if you think about it, you know, just because the government shut down and the government is not going to be issuing any more food stamps or what is it called EFTs or something like that, just because they're not issuing that does not mean that that that money is being put towards something else, right Like, they're holding on to that money right escrow.
Speaker 3: And that's the deal. The Democrats are the reason right now.
Speaker 2: And yes, I know what I'm about to say is going to piss off some people.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine.
Speaker 2: As it stands, the Democrats are refusing to come to work and vote on things, and that's why the government is shut down. The Democrats are blaming the Republicans for being unwavering. The Republicans are blaming the Democrats for not coming in and doing their fucking jobs.
Speaker 1: Either way that goes.
Speaker 2: But I think the Democrats want this to happen so that there will be civil unrests in the nation. They're using the people as collateral and as the fire under the.
Speaker 1: Asked, so to speak. On the other hand of that, I think that the Republicans know that and they're trying to use it to their own advantage. So it's like there's a bunch of people that are not worried about, you know, the the citizens' best interest. You're talking about politicians. They couldn't give a fuck about me or you because they just care about their bank account growing. And if they can see, why is it that every politician leaves office and there are all a sudden fucking quadrillionaires, Like it makes no fucking sense. I mean, you're you're making one hundred grand a year and all of a sudden, like you have seven manches, seven mansions, like fucking Bernie Sanders out there. You know, Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: Now, Okay, getting back to the case here, they're talking about how the CIA put Macron in the seat of power that he's in. Again, there may be some truth to that. I can't verify that whatsoever. As far as I can tell, that's Candice Owens saying some things, and she does show receipts in certain regards and in other regard, she just tells you, like, trust me.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's my source. Just trust me Bro.
Speaker 2: So I don't know how credible that claim is, but either way it goes. The two hundred and nineteen page complaint seeks a jury trial on twenty two counts related to the claims made on Owens's show, including an eight part series that made a number of claims about the Macrones, as well as over Owen's rebuffed to three retraction demands since since last December. According to the suit, false claims about Brigitte Macrone's gender have circulated on social media for years, dating back to twenty twenty one, when two French women posted a YouTube video alleging that she was once a man named Jean Michelle Troun, who is actually her brother. They're saying that basically the brother became the sister on that one. In July, the Macrones also took the case against the two women to the highest appeals court in Paris. The Paris Court of Appeals overturned its earlier convictions. So these women never actually saw quote unquote justice for the quote unquote defamation that took place. Again, every time that somebody has tried or they the Macrones have tried to bring somebody to court over the this.
Speaker 1: It's always been in one way, shape or form, pushed under the rug because you can't prove something that's not true, you know, and so you can put up the facade. I'm gonna sue you, I'm going to counter sue you. I'm gonna sue you for defamation. But you know, eventually it gets up to that highest point. Maybe it'll go as far as the fucking Supreme Court over here, we'll see, but eventually it'll get thrown out. Like or Candace is gonna get on alived. Some something is going to happen. It's not gonna be a clean cut either A she is a man a or B she's not a man. It's not going to be clean cut. Our justicism is never clean cut that way, especially whenever you're talking about like such high ranking individuals. Dude, if we believed in our justice system, why is Diddy only getting five years? Right? Why?
Speaker 3: Which of that he'll probably serve six months?
Speaker 1: By the way, So you remember how we talked about just like Maxwell, she was transferred to Brian Texas just what a couple of months ago, which is kind of crazy because that's the town that electro Nick lives in. How and that was said to be kind of like a high security prison, right, how About she just got transferred again to a very very like a very well known low security uh jail or prison. It's still in Texas, but she just got transferred there, and people are saying, watch out, Gisele Maxwell did not kill herself. So I just want to throw it out there, like, if you're transferring somebody like this to a low security prison, I would not be shocked if if cameras go out, I would not be shocked if she just so happens to have a couple of extra bed sheets and a couple of extra jumpsuit jumpsuits in that cell, right, and maybe the prison guards fall asleep, maybe the maybe literally nobody ever got trafficked. Watch just mark my fucking words.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I agree with this one hundred percent. Honestly, I'm surprised it took this long. I'm surprised it took this long for some to actually try to question her, or at least give off the image that they questioned her. Of course, they're not gonna talk about what she spoke on they're not gonna release that. That's incriminating to so many people in high places. And fine, fine, but no one even tried to make the attempt to give off the image that, well, we questioned her, she's just being non compliant. No one even attempted to do that until a few months ago.
Speaker 1: It's my numbing. It is my numbing. And I'll tell you what, dude. And the all the fucking Democrats, which, by the way, I can't stand either fucking side, So don't take any offense and assume that I'm the other side just because I'm, you know, kind of coming down on one here. But all the Democrats out there that are saying we need to release the Epstein files, Trump is clearly on it, and that's why he doesn't want to release it. Where were you for four years? Where were you like you would have? Did you hide in a fucking under a rock? Were you in a closet? Did you Why are we not holding everybody accountable and not just those perceived to be your adversaries.
Speaker 2: You understand that if they would have come out with the while Biden was in office, First of all, yes, that would have fucked over the Biden family. I get that, but that also would have made it to where Trump would have not gotten reelected. Yeah, if that's true, and if his name is on it as many times that has been speculating all this, if they would have dropped that fucking truth bomb, you understand that we wouldn't have the president we have right now.
Speaker 1: Trump literally ran on whenever I get in office, I'm going to look into the Epstein files. Everybody knew that, not even just Trump. Cash Patel was saying it going on to all these other podcasts.
Speaker 2: Dan's why he showed the podcasters to be the head of the CIA, because they're looking into the real shit. They'll release it. They're one of the people, They're one of us. The fuck they.
Speaker 1: Are, Dan Bong Jean do the same thing. You know, I people had high hopes, but you know, you can clearly tell that these people are absolutely hiding something like the people like if you think about like a like mentalists. I watch like a lot of mentalists kind of shit. I just find it so fascinating. Mentalists, Well, you know, they can read facial language and they look for the tiniest little things that you do on your face and it gives away information, right, Like even they're saying, like, dude, watch Cash Betel, watch Dan Bongino, whenever they're saying that Epstein killed himself and it was clear and obvious, or watch both of them whenever they're like, yeah, I mean there is no Epstein flight log and it was just kind of like a Democrat a hoax, and it's like, you know what to look like, you know, a bullshitter, like and nobody bought that. Nobody, Like, name one person that believes that the Epstein files are a Democrat hoax. If it was such a Democrat hoax, Trump, why were you talking about it so much? Cash Hotel? Why were you talking about it so much? You know, it's funny how it's only a Democrat hoax. Whenever you're in power and you have the power to be able to push it up to the forefront, you fox.
Speaker 2: The same way with the Democrats, Like if it was a guarantee that Trump was on the list, why didn't you release it the whole time prior to Yes, I'm with you one hundred percent, dude, it's they're all on it.
Speaker 3: And I don't mean every single politician that you voted for.
Speaker 2: I'm saying the majority of them I think that's actually a pretty fair statement to make, or at least if they weren't on it, they were complicit and knew that the ones that were on it were on it, like they knew that their homies.
Speaker 1: Even though yeah, well we're all.
Speaker 2: Like politicians and this and this, even if it's ten percent of Congress and ten percent of the Senate or whatever the house were frequent flyers to Epstein Island, there's no fucking way that the other people didn't know that they had gone told Jeff's place like that.
Speaker 1: Here's no way you're equally guilty. Yeah, And I will say there are two people out in the forefront that are trying to get these things that this Epstein shit released, and I just want to throw it out there, and I've watched it ad nauseum. These two people that I'm about to name did not kill themselves. And I'm talking about Marjorie Taylor Green and Thomas Massey and Thomas Massey's an.
Speaker 2: I know some people cannot fuck with Marjorie Taylor Green. They feel some type of way about her.
Speaker 1: Okay, I get it.
Speaker 2: He may not like her political affiliations, you may not like some of her talking points, shouts out to her for keeping it tin toes down with looking for the truth on this. If nothing else, let's give some fucking props where they're due, y Sam.
Speaker 1: She was a full on Q tard at first, like one hundred percent. She was full on the Trump train, and now she's she's distanced herself. Same thing with Thomas Massey. They are trying to drag his name through the mud, and I'm telling you look into him, and I promise you whatever he speaks is going to be speaking right to your fucking soul. Like that guy is on one right now. And I like, if I could vote for a president, I don't have a lot of faith in politics in general. If I did have some, it would be going towards him. It'd be going towards uh Rand Paul. These are the people that are calling all this Epstein shit out. So these are the real ones in my opinion.
Speaker 2: And now it's interesting that we're talking about this because Trump has been suing so many companies for defamation. Then once he took off as and he has won millions and millions and millions and millions of dollars from these big name corporations. So now let's talk about the lawyer who is leading the charge on this macrone defamation case. He is a famous lawyer, although you may not be familiar with his other important case. As soon as it gets brought up, you're gonna have a massive red flag go up in your head.
Speaker 3: Let's listen to the man himself.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is Tom Claire, attorney for the mccrones, explaining why they are suing Candice Owens for defamation. This was dropped three months ago on CNN. But I think he'll do a good job of speaking on behalf of himself for who he is and what he's about.
Speaker 1: Just looking at him, I don't trust him.
Speaker 3: Oh no, this is the anchor. This isn't him.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well I don't trust him.
Speaker 4: Same.
Speaker 2: He's a fucking journalist and we don't trust that bitch neither, no non object.
Speaker 1: But anyway, he looks like Christopher lloyd On who framed Roger Rabbit. Oh yeah, got shit?
Speaker 2: Huh right? All right, So here he is Tom clear. Let's see what he's going to say.
Speaker 4: Here's a bit of like reading for you. It runs to some two hundred pages or whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm wrong.
Speaker 4: It runs to actually two hundred and nineteen pages. It is if you read the front of it. It's in the Superior Court of the State of Delaware. Emmanuel Macron PRIGITP. Macron against Candace Owens. The French president and his wife are suing writing podcaster in the US four reviving claims that BRIGITP. Macron could be a man now. The lawsuit accuses Candace Owens of carrying out what the Macron's lawyer calls a relentless, year long campaign of defamation. Owens teased on social media that she will be addressed the story on a podcast in the coming hours. We've reached out to her for further comment. Tom Claire is the attorney representing the Macrons and joins me, now, mister Claire, I'm grateful you will forgive me. I've not read much of the two hundred and nineteen pages at this point, but it's still early days. Look, Tom, politicians, Macrons, they used to having everything thrown at them. Why did they decide on this occasion this had to be litigated and therefore into the full glare of publicity.
Speaker 5: Of course, thanks for having me, Richard.
Speaker 6: The Macrons, just like any other person, have a reputation and they have a right to their reputation, and this was not in any way their first choice was to have to bring this claim. For the better part of seven months, they have tried to get Candice Owens to acknowledge the facts and evidence proving that her claims are wrong and to engage constructively with the truth. And each time she has mocked them, and she was repeated and doubled down on.
Speaker 5: Her false claims. And I would say also, these types of false.
Speaker 6: Statements become a cancer, right, they metastasized into other media outlets, and pretty soon it becomes an accepted part of the narrative.
Speaker 5: And the President and Missus Macron had had enough.
Speaker 6: This is somebody who has put herself with Candice Owns, has put herself at the epicenter of this lie here in the United States.
Speaker 5: And don't you feel so important to hold her accountable?
Speaker 4: Don't you feel that you're just going to give it more oxygen? And yes, you know, eventually the Macrons may prevail in cases, but they'll be depositions, they'll be witness statements. They're going to have to I mean, you know what you do if suddenly it goes to trial, which it probably won't do. But if it goes to trial and Owens calls.
Speaker 6: The Macrons, well, look, the fact that they are willing to undergo that process that you just described conveys volumes about how serious they are about this and how important it is to them to stand up to this. They are incredibly hurt by the falsehoods and the repetition of these falsehoods, and that they are prepared to undergo that crucible volumes about how important it is to them. And you're right, it does give more airtime to Candice Owens than she deserves.
Speaker 5: You're one hundred percent right about that.
Speaker 6: But it is important that the public be properly informed, and the way we do that in our system is through the court system, where there are rules and evidence and standards, and they're prepared to do it.
Speaker 4: What I mean, it is a bit well, it's perfectly legitimate, but it is a bit weird for a president of one country to be suing in the courts of another.
Speaker 5: You know, I will acknowledge that it is it is.
Speaker 6: It is not without precedent, But again, it speaks volumes to how important this is to President and missus McCrumb that they are willing to that, they're willing to come to the United States and do it. And plus, this is where candae Owans can be found. It's important for her United States audience to see this play out in a public courtroom and in a public filing.
Speaker 4: What are they seeking other than a cease and desist? Are they seeking large damages? Are they seeking, as we've seen in other cases, essentially the closure of her company and that podcast?
Speaker 1: And they like.
Speaker 5: Sorry, So this is a claim for monetary damages.
Speaker 6: In the United States, a claim for defamation only can cover defamation damages, so damages to reputation, economic harm, and the like. And we'll come forward to prove those things at trial. But we also hope to say set the record straight. We're going to have a public trial. The evidence is going to be presented, and this crazy conspiracy.
Speaker 5: Narrative is going to be put to rest for once and for all.
Speaker 4: You do realize if this comes to trial, it will be a circus the like of which we've never seen before.
Speaker 6: Certainly understand that we're no stranger to that. When our firm took on dominion, our firm represented dominion voting systems in the case against Fox News a few years ago, same court room, same court house, same media circus, and so we stand ready to stand shoulder to shoulder with President Missus Macron as they go through that.
Speaker 2: Tom, please come, okay, just so we're all cli wow, we're all on the same page.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go ahead and replay that part.
Speaker 2: Because I feel like not enough people understand that the lawyer that is representing the Macrones is the same lawyer that represented Dominion Voting in the fucking voter fraud that took place. Once again, let's hear from the man himself.
Speaker 5: Firm took on dominion.
Speaker 6: Our firm represented Dominion voting systems in the case against Fox News a few years ago. Same court room, same court house, same same media circus, and.
Speaker 1: Same room, same courthouse. Oh, I believe that is the reason why Tucker Carlson got fired off of Fox News, right indeed it is.
Speaker 2: Now, let's learn a little bit more about this guy in the whole situation, right, old Tom Claire, Thomas Claire Save the Company. Legal work ended with one of the most publicized settlements of twenty twenty three. The most consequential litigation of Thomas claire career began with a phone call on a quiet Thanksgiving afternoon or weekend at his Alexandria home, Alexandria, where I used to live. As a matter of fact, when I was stationed in DC, things didn't stay quiet for long. It was Dominion Voting System Claire recalls. They were requesting that our firm joined their litigation against Fox News and other media companies which had been spreading false stories about the integrity of Dominion's voting machines. I was thrilled to get the call and very honored that Dominion thought we could add some value. Claire was no stranger to high profile, high stakes defamation litigation. His firm has successfully sued Rolling Stone Magazine and obtained a jury verdict in a libel case against Puma Biotechnology. Plus he previously achieved a ten million dollars settlement and the front page apology from the Cincinnati Enquirer when he was a at Kirkland and Ellis. So let's continue. But this case felt different. Part of the reason we felt such a moral imperative to bring this case was to make sure the folk were being treated fairly under the law. But beyond that, there was an enormous amount of harm done to our country by the dissemination of these falsehoods on cable TV, and he created a great deal of concern with and distrust of our electoral system. Claire's attitude for law became a parent in early childhood. His parents quote unquote sentenced him and his younger brother to writing five hundred sentences for some minor vandalism around the house. Claire felt that the punishment didn't fit the crime, and he pleaded his case. His dad finally conceded and he had made some strong points and when with drew the punishment, long story short, he knew he wanted to be a lawyer.
Speaker 1: From very early on through.
Speaker 2: The winter of twenty twenty and twenty twenty one, attorneys at Claire and Locke, which he is a partner in this company. It's him and his wife, by the way, Locke, that's his wife. They owned the law firm. Along with co counsel Susman Godfrey and Dominion's own legal team, worked to debunk continuing the miss representations. Claire felt some of the claims being made on cable and or social media were outrageous. For instance, he says a truly implausible allegation that Dominion was shipping the votes to Europe and shipping them back again. And an affidavit that was floating around that supposedly provided support for this notion that Dominion voting machines had been created for Hugo Chavez to be able to rig elections in Venezuela. Okay, real quick, I never one time heard anything about ballots being sent to Europe. I heard about them being sent to Venezuela and Chile. Did you hear anything about ballots being sent to Europe? Was it all to South America because dominions of South American company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what we heard.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: Not there, And no, I think it's fucking weird how we would even have ballots going anywhere outside of the United fucking States, right like that? Is that strange? Or am? I?
Speaker 2: Claire debunked that? And they claim that none of them actually went anywhere? Fuck eyewitness testimonies in first person accounts.
Speaker 3: Never mind, that's not important.
Speaker 2: So Claire explains the initial strategy to literally blood the field with the true facts that demonstrated the falsity of the big lie the Dominion had rigged the election. He says, our initial mandate was nothing to do with litigation. It was to try to set up a good legal claim or to win a crazy dollar amount. It was how to how do we save the company from the defamation or defam falsehoods, whatever we could do to stop these outlets.
Speaker 1: From broadcasting them.
Speaker 2: One of the legal elements of the defamation is to be able to demonstrate that the speaker spoke the defamatory falsehoods with reckless disregard of the truth. Claire said, the initial hook that the media outlets would stop broadcasting falsehoods about Dominion prove short lived, so we had to move to a different phase of the engagement where we started looking at litigation more seriously. The repercussions got personal. One of the most gut wrenching things about the case was the people who saw and believed these falsehoods felt like Dominion workers had stolen their rights.
Speaker 3: Because they fucking did.
Speaker 2: This put Dominions people in a real sense of physical harm.
Speaker 1: He says.
Speaker 2: They were receiving death threats and one at one point a sniper showed up outside Dominion's office.
Speaker 3: I didn't even hear about that, but okay.
Speaker 2: The men and women of Dominions certainly knew that they had not done anything any of these things, but that's a very difficult thing to carry around when you can't go safely to church or to the store. On the brink of trial, Fox agreed to settle for seven hundred and eighty seven million dollars in damages and fees. What Dominion was, after, Claire says, was a very clear exposition that our democracy isn't tainted, isn't corrupted, and that there is a meaningful, trustworthy method of counting votes using Dominion machines.
Speaker 1: And we got that.
Speaker 2: Dominion has ongoing suits against two other cable media outlets, Oaan Network and Newsmax. Perhaps we've heard of those, and several media personalities, and Claire is.
Speaker 1: Involved in all of them. So just are all clear.
Speaker 2: This is a quick little YouTube short, and it's a dude making fun of the whole thing, But this is about how that defamation lawsuit took place. They didn't actually go to litigation because they started taking personal shots and that's when Fox was basically like, okay, just how much do you want to shut the fuck up? Let's learn about this together, shall we. I'm gonna mute it because the piano is kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: On this.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Dominion Voting Systems is suing Fox News over false claims made about their voting machines by Trump allies on air. Here's the latest, Dominion says fox News lawyers with hailed information about co founder Rupert Murdoch and then the Minion lawyers, we were led to believe that Murdoch was just an officer for Fox's parent company.
Speaker 3: Fox newslawyers go, he is.
Speaker 2: The Minion lawyers are like, but Murdoch also holds an office title for Fox News, so he's not just the officer on the board.
Speaker 1: He holds a title.
Speaker 2: The Minion lawyer has also said, so we're missing Murdoch related documents that we otherwise would.
Speaker 3: Have asked for. The Fox News lawyers are kind of like, what the hell.
Speaker 2: The judge is kind of like, hmm, I agree with that, and I'm not happy. Fox News lawyers are like, it's a title. It's an honorific title. Like he doesn't hold power over here. It's kind of like a silent owner kind of thing, so like what the hell. Meanwhile, Judge Davis is like, you have a credibility problem, fox News lawyers, And so that's basically it. Once it was understood that they had a credibility problem and that the Dominion lawyers had the judge in their side. They knew that this was gonna be an uphill battle, and that all the claims that they were gonna make, they were gonna already have to fight the fight of whether they are telling truths versus skeptical claims.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Once it was understood that the lawyer was gonna side with Dominion and that they were gonna have an uphill battle, they decided to just go ahead and sign a check for seven hundred and eighty seven million dollars. And Tom Claire is the guy that made that happen. So let's hear from this one here. This is actually right after the case was it was more than seven sixty seven or seven eighty seven or whatever, but that was after, you know, lawyer fees got taken out in all this stuff.
Speaker 1: So let's hear.
Speaker 7: Moments ago, Fox and Dominion Voting Systems announced they had reached a settlement in the one point six billion dollar defamation lawsuit. The jury was seated and they were just about to get opening arguments started, and then Dominion came out and said the two had come to an agreement where Fox said it would pay seven hundred and eighty seven and a half million dollars and acknowledge they lied about things they said on air about Dominion, including that the voting machine maker ragged the twenty twenty presidential election and flipped votes.
Speaker 5: Fox News, in response.
Speaker 7: Released this statement, we are pleased to have reached a settlement of our dispute with Dominion Voting Systems. We acknowledged the court's rulings finding certain claims about Dominion to be false. This statement reflects fox continued commitment to the highest journalistic standards. We are hopeful that our decision to resolve this dispute with Dominion amicably instead of the acrimony of a divisive trial, allows the country to move forward from these issues outside the Delaware court House, where this trial was supposed to take place. Dominion's lawyer said this isn't over. Another voting machine company called Smartmatic is also sewing Fox for two point seven billion dollars with the same types of defamation claims.
Speaker 2: So again, Tom Claire is not exactly half Stepper or an unknown person in the realm of American defamation litigation.
Speaker 1: He's about getting that money, and that's what he was about. What's funny is is that it's not going all the way to the end. You know, they're settling in the in the middle, like you know, they're they're basically seating. You know, Fox News was seeding. They didn't even decide to take it all the way because if they did decide to take it all the way and it would have went through and they would have lost, they would have lost a whole lot more money. So they ended up settling, right, and so it would only be legally correct for them to say, look, I would much rather lose seven hundred and eighty seven million dollars over what was it, like a fucking couple billion. It's like yeah, yeah. So maybe they didn't have all the proof that they claimed that they had not to say that they were spitting lies, but legally they had to say that they were spitting lies so that they could settle. And I almost wonder if if Kandace is going to be a pushover like that, because I can't imagine.
Speaker 3: Maybe, I mean, everybody has a price, right.
Speaker 2: I know people out there are gonna say, not Candace, she is all about the morality and letting.
Speaker 1: The truth get out there. She would never be bought.
Speaker 2: Listen, hey, homie, that is before somebody is waiving five hundred million green dollars in the face of Okay, Like, honestly.
Speaker 3: People can claim whatever they want.
Speaker 2: You don't know what you'd be willing to do unless that offer was made to you.
Speaker 1: Let's just be straight up. I mean, yeah, I mean I personally, I'm not a materialistic kind of person. You know, I don't need a big mansion. I am perfectly fine in a regular house with a regular yard and maybe a swing set in the back, you know what I'm saying. But I do know that there are a lot of people out there the moneyfucking talks and the bullshit walks, and I don't know. I would like to believe that Candice may have a little bit more integrity on this situation than what Fox News had. I would like to believe that. I'm not. Look, I'm I can't say that I've never spoken to her, you know, like I you don't know somebody whenever they're off camera.
Speaker 3: No, no, I agree with that.
Speaker 2: I just man and again not talking about the Charlie Kirk situation because that has shown serious cracks in her integrity. She has been caught in so many lies and falsehoods. The fact that she was right about text messages, that's a thing, absolutely a thing. But turning point, USA addressed those and talked about exactly what they were and who they were from and all of the things. So like her big claim that like that was the smoking gun, not as much as she made it out to be initially.
Speaker 3: There's other claims that she has.
Speaker 2: Made that she has been caught bold face lying, and now it's to a point to where her only source is trust me bro. But aside, that's after the Macrone conversation. The Macrone conversation has been happening for a year prior, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: I am with you. I hope that she has.
Speaker 2: More integrity than that, and that she is going to be making this much noise about the mccrons to the put tune of an eight part series about them, that she's gonna keep it ten toes down. But that being said, this might also hypothetically turn out very similar to the Alex Jones Sandy Hook situation, where they stick to the narrative all the way through and they know that what they are saying is factual, and they still end up having to make a giant payment settlement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that whole Sandy Hook situation with Alex Jones and all those millions of dollars that that billion dude or billion whatever it was. It's like, yeah, that kind of made me feel some type of way, especially whenever he's up and I know that you have to kind of speak out of the side of your face whenever you're in a court, right about how he's saying that it's for entertainment, and you know, I'm just an entertainer. I'm not a newscaster. And maybe that was just a legal thing that he had to do. Maybe he didn't actually believe that. Although I don't know, I think that, you know, and this is not to say that I think that Alex Jones has bought although I think that there's a chance. I think that there's a chance with all the bigger names like Tucker Crasson, like Candice Owns and so on.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh, Tucker Crasson, he's absolutely CIA connected, look at his dad.
Speaker 1: But the same thing with Sean Ryan. I feel the same way.
Speaker 2: Sean Ryan was a CIA liaison at one point, so I don't think that he is currently a FED, but I absolutely could understand why people would make that assumption.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm not trying to diwn that hill, but I get it.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is is that, you know, it's like they have to control all sides, and so you know, the people at the top, they have to control all the sides, and the people that are are getting behind some of these bigger names, those are the ones that are probably most likely to rage and kind of have the anarchy against the country. So you have to feed them a couple of more peanuts more than you would the masses, right, And I think that that's really how it works, is that they, you know, the the conspiracy the bigger conspiracy channels or ones that would be labeled conspiracy channels to left wingers or whatever. It's like, I don't know, man, I I I sleep with one eye open with that whole situation, like all of them, you know. And so I don't even want to sit here and say that I like, I'm a complete devout believer in candas owns I'm inclined to be, Like, I'm definitely inclined to belie. I I don't think that she's I don't I don't know. I don't even want to say it, but like I want to believe that she's being truthful, and you know, the right way.
Speaker 2: There's but there's a way to say stuff while still covering your ass.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's a.
Speaker 2: It's a magic phrase which legally gives you indignity when you say it is my opinion that Brigitte Macron is a male that transitioned. Okay, you're not making a statement as a fact. You are giving your opinion about something. You won't be sue for defamation when it's your opinion, because everybody is entitled to their opinions.
Speaker 3: When you make declarative factual statements.
Speaker 2: That is when we get into the realm legally where they could bring defamation charges against you.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: If Alex Jones would have been saying, I believe that Sandy Hook was a hoax, it is my opinion that.
Speaker 1: These people are crisis actors.
Speaker 2: I believe that this and this and this, they would have had a harder time bringing him in for court. The fact that he was saying these things like they were facts is how he got fried. Canis Owens has been saying these things factually not opinion.
Speaker 1: Based, but that is the issue. Let's be real. I mean, we don't talk about it, you know, because people don't talk about it because they're afraid to get the Alex Jones treatment. But there was absolutely some fuckery with that Sandy Hook shit. Am I right?
Speaker 2: It's been a long time since I looked at it. Dude, the case up at the Super Bowl or whatever it was.
Speaker 1: It's like a whole like Challenger situation, you know about all all the NASA Challenger people died and then you find them they're like exactly the same, and like the narrative is, well, they just had twins. It's like, come on, man, like there's something into all this shit. By the way, can you stop sharing the screen for just one second. I want to show this picture, and this is the picture that I was originally trying to allude to. It is uh check out this now. This is a wow. Look at this face. Okay, tell me you can't see it. No, wait, that's the same picture, dude. I know that's Ai that changed the hair. No, I know, But what I'm saying is, if you're trying to imagine what she looks like without the makeup, without the wig. If it was a full on man, it makes more sense, like you can. I'm not saying that that's even a real picture, but what I am saying is like you could see it, Like I feel like I've met people like that guy on the right.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, she's a handsome broad like for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, just want to throw it out there and be like, yeah, that's probably who is uh getting pounded or pounding or maybe they switch rolls in the bedroom with the switch rolls I have. And that's the other thing too. I do I think that actually, I think Emmanuel is probably the bottom, especially if he's getting slapped in the face and pushed in the face like that and kind of bitching out, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, that's what I mean. Manuel is getting pounded. I think that old brigit be doing the pounding. She's the dumb But let's even say that the top whatever, Yeah, these terms, these phrases, but okay, anyway, let's say that that is accurate and that you know, let's say that she has gone through a transition, not just the hormone transition. Let's say she turned her AUTI into an any Surgically speaking, they're talking about providing photo evidence and scientific evidence. Now we get into this kind of a situation where it's like, Okay, you sent me a picture of yourg age, okay, and you're sent me blood results showing your estrogen levels.
Speaker 1: This is twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: That is not gonna be enough, because you could hormone infuse yourself so heavily to where doctors at the Olympics will classify this human being as a woman even though they still have a balls and a dick attached to them. Right, So the blood test outright, as far as hormones goes can't trust it. Let's say you send in a picture of a vagina, how do we know that's not a post stop by a fucking artist of a surgeon. Okay, this is absolutely a thing. They're gonna have to do DNA testing, not just a blood test to where they're looking for hormone levels. It's gonna have to be a DNA test and or an X ray. If she has fallopian tubes, then we know it's a female. If she does not, then we know that it's a male.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to see some chromosome type shit here, bro.
Speaker 2: They do these tests a lot, and it's not for the same reason. But like they do X rays millions of times a day, every single day around the world. That's not like a crazy thing to ask for. And since we can't test blood anymore, yeah, you could pull like DNA testing, sure, and they would be able to tell you if this has the double X or x Y chromosomes attached. Like, for sure, that is a thing, but it is not like a super evasive and super embarrassing and like, oh my god, I can't believe I have to do this if you've already been fighting these claims for years from YouTubers and content creators and whatever else, at this point, I'm surprised you don't have a DNA test forged ready to go on standby.
Speaker 1: So I always get those confused between the double X versus the xy. The double X is the female, the x y is the male. So if there is a Y chromosome in uh Brigitte, then uh that's a man man.
Speaker 2: That's it. It's such a simple test to do. And again we're talking about the French president. Yeah, look, we think that they don't have the ability to forge a document at this point, but that's also why it has to be done by an American doctor since it's being done in an American court, because we can't trust the French doctors.
Speaker 1: I don't need to see your muff brigid because geraltle mutilation is a thing. And you know, if you ever see like that, how they do that whole process. Whenever a man's trying to convert to a woman, they basically like they chop down the dick and they use the head of the dick as the clit. Now, right, it's a weird thing. It depends on the doctor.
Speaker 2: Some of them can't do that because the head of a dick is typically larger than a clit, so like you might be able to use a portion of it, but then you're suffering a lot of nerd nerve damage after the operation. But if nothing else, just to turn the audi into a any yeah, they like slit down it, roll it inward, and like sew it up and form it up to.
Speaker 3: Be a very shallow vagina.
Speaker 2: And then even still they have like a period ish kind of thing that happens, which is actually more or less like a bloody discharge because you just disfigured and mutilated your body, and like every so often it's just gonna ooze blood and like that's just what it is. Like it happen on my period. It's like, no, Jeff, you're not. Your body's mad at you for doing this to it. Like what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, I was about to say, I don't know. I've I've seen some squid word noses in my day, if you know what I mean. So you're gonna turn a squid word into it.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if there's even a SpongeBob comparison on that one.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying there's like there's I'm not gonna get too descriptive here, but for those that know, no, yeah, it's uh, they're called they're called LP's in the community. LP's. Yeah. Like if you have like a large clit, it's known as an L So like a large it's like a little penis is what they call it.
Speaker 2: Got you okay, okay, Yeah, it's this is a weird time to be alive twenty twenty five. I don't think anybody had on their bingo cards. Like if you were to tell me twenty years ago that this would be the conversation that would be in the Zeigeist on National News.
Speaker 3: I would have looked at you like you were crazy.
Speaker 2: Like what went wrong to where we're having to talk about the first Lady of France popping her pussy in a courtroom in Delaware? To to slander a content creator on YouTube?
Speaker 3: What what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Bro? But that is absolutely where we have found ourselves. Yeah, it's a weird place, but you know what, I found it interesting about how he's even he's even admitting that it's going to be a public court situation and what was it just almost well, it's like two and a half, like three years ago now with the whole Johnny Depp and Amber heard thing right, and look at the circus that that created. So I think that this is going to be such a This is gonna be like a fucking OJ spectacle, bro. Like, for sure, they're gonna they're gonna try and milk it for everything that it's worth.
Speaker 2: And in my public opinion, fucking matters, dude.
Speaker 1: Oh dude. In my opinion, I think that this is going to get drawn out even longer than it needs to because and this is what they're gonna do, Like, mark my words, something big is going to be happening whenever this whole circus is going on, and people are going to be more paying more attention to this than whatever that other huge thing is. Like, I don't know what it is. Maybe it's an alien invasion, Maybe the Epstein files come out, maybe it's something it's gonna be another fucking COVID or something crazy is going to come out. War going on, and this is going to be the thing that pacifies the people to not look into that, because if you think about it, more people were I mean, dude, especially with that whole Johnny Depp situation with Amber heard like that was happening during COVID, you know, like and a lot of people had eyes on it. I mean it. It was live on TikTok, it was live on Instagram, it was live on YouTube. People were streaming it and talking over it. And I'm just I'm saying, be on the lookout for that. This is a false flag situation.
Speaker 2: I could see one brewing. I'm gonna be honest with you, and I don't know what it's gonna be. Is it gonna be something in the cultural circus, the geopolitical circus, war aliens. I absolutely agree with you though that watch as soon as it gets to a point to where they are about to make a judgment where it could go one of two ways, right, either a Brigitte comes out as a man or b they decide on an amount that Canis OANs has to pay them. Right, it's gonna be all over the news. Every news agency's gonna be talking about it. Bo bop bop out of nowhere, look at this thing going on. Meanwhile, like Canis Owns just signs a check for a lot of money and just passes it to them, and nobody talks about it again, and she just moves on to the next topic on her podcast and just like never brings it up again. Or my people are just lost, or Brigitte just like slowly and lowly comes out like yeah, by the way.
Speaker 1: My name's Jean.
Speaker 2: Brigitte is actually Jean, and I'm just gonna go back to France with my husband, and like nobody talks about it again because there's other more important shit to talk about.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Like, if it does get to that second option, where it is it is factually correct that Brigitte is Jean Michel, Like if it is if that is known to be a thing. Then what you'll start to And I'm telling you, I don't even have a fucking palante your crystal ball right now, but I can see it happening already. What's going to happen is is that people are gonna say, see, it's okay, it's okay, we we we don't care if you're a transgender. And that's gonna get the ball rolling even more for more transgenders to start happening, and it's gonna start becoming more and more accepted. Not that we see, No, Big MIC's gonna come out and next thing you know, Jean Michel is going to be doing a lot of drag queens storytime, bro, Like just watch watch I can see it already.
Speaker 3: Or there's a third option.
Speaker 2: There is in fact a third option good cult members that possibly the same way that happened in France twice.
Speaker 1: Now the time comes for the gabbled.
Speaker 2: As slam and for justice to be served, and out of nowhere, they're just kind of acquitting of all charges and just kind of mistrialing it and just kind of moving on and nothing ever gets confirmed or denied, nobody ever has to pay out a certain amount, and everybody just goes home and nobody talks about it anymore. That's also a third.
Speaker 1: Option, and uh, Gilain Maxwell dies while people are waiting on this verdict. I could see that.
Speaker 2: I could absolutely see that being the thing. It gets everybody's attention over there. But France is not gonna forget about this shit, d which I mean again, what's France gonna do to us?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: But it's yeah, it's wild thing. Either either Giselaine is going to die or the group of women that are saying that, Like, dude, this is real. We have all the evidence. We're waiting for the political system and the justice justice system to do their part so that we don't have to. I would not be shocked if we start calling out some of those names in the obituaries. Yeah, you're right. So I'm just I'm just saying, you know, I could be crazy, but I believe this is the third eye open conversation. I'm with you.
Speaker 2: I'm not negating the possibility of any of these options.
Speaker 1: Honestly, they all have a possibility at this time. Now, this being said, getting back.
Speaker 2: To the Clayre Locke Attorneys at law firm.
Speaker 1: So here's the deal.
Speaker 2: When the dominion case came out and they did win it.
Speaker 3: It actually tore their law firm apart.
Speaker 2: A lot of upper echelon lawyers left the firm because they realized that, like, yo, if this is how y'all are going to be getting down on doing these high profile defamation cases where it's fuck shit start to finish, Like, I'm trying.
Speaker 1: To be an actual lawyer here.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to be associated with this dog and pony show in media circus, So like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: All right, there was a New York Times article that was posted on this and as I tried pulling it up, it kept asking me to pay for it. But what I could see, actually, this reddit article or Reddit thread, I guess you could say, is like pretty much word for word what the New York's Times was talking about, and it breaks down how and why the Claire Luck law firm got torn apart after it.
Speaker 3: If we want to get into this one, sure.
Speaker 1: Last April, dozens of lawyers and their guests gathered at the Columbus Inn in Wilmington, Delaware, the Revered restaurant with is it revered? Yeah? Restaurant with roots tracing back more than two centuries was once a hangout for Buffalo bill Oh shout out. Yet on this cloudless night, the crowd would have been happy to be partying almost anywhere. Hours earlier, the lawyers and their client, Dominion Voting Systems, had negotiated an extraordinary seven hundred and eighty seven million dollar settlement with Fox News. The deal was struck moments before opening arguments in a hotly anticipated defamation trial in which Fox was accused of airing inflammatory lies that Dominion had thwarted Donald Jay Trump in the twenty twenty presidential election.
Speaker 2: Now the company for the opening arguments, Dude, before they even really got cooking, they had already thrown their credibility out, and they realized, like, fuck, we're not gonna waste their buy his time here.
Speaker 1: We know we already lost this bitch. White Flags, White Flags. Yep. So now the company's two main law firms could enjoy the spoils. Susman Godfree would pocket a thick slice of the settlement that Fox had just wired over. Claire Locke, a smaller firm that specializes in the niche field of defamation law, wouldn't get a cut of this settlement. But Dominion had already paid it millions of dollars in fees, and the victory offered the firm the potential for something even greater. Run by the husband and wife team of Tom Claire and Libby Locke, the firm had helped popularize efforts by wealthy and powerful clients to attack news organizations and delegitimize or kill unfavorable articles. Miss Locke in particular, had taken to publicly arguing that much of the news media was unethical, though she also voiced support for free speech. The triumph against Fox gave the firm's founders an opportunity to widen their appeal. They could argue that Claire Locke was not an enemy of the free press or the First Amendment, but a champion of truth and a guardian of democracy. I love when they used that. At the Columbus end, the exhausted but jubilant lawyers drank and toasted one another, laid into the evening. Celebrating tonight. Miss Locke wrote in an email at ten fifty five pm, she added, it's a bit crazy here on our end. It was even crazier than she realized. The case had made legal history, but it also tore apart the firm. Friction among lawyers at Claire Locke had been building for years, and much of it centered on Miss Locke. Her colleagues chafed at her management style. Some feared that her public embrace of conservative causes, including on Fox News, was alienating clients.
Speaker 2: Indeed, so essentially the half of the lawyers that worked there quit as soon as they won their biggest and.
Speaker 1: Most notable case ever.
Speaker 2: They were just like, all right, you know, we're just we're not gonna play this game. We can see the writing on the walls of where y'all are headed, and we want no part of it.
Speaker 1: Now. Let's get over here to newsweek fact check.
Speaker 2: Do Brigerit Macrone's tax records show her with a male name? This is a claim that has been made this week, and apparently there's a little more to the story than what initially meets the eye.
Speaker 1: So let's get into this one together here. Oh boy, But anyway, there are multiple social media posts saying that France's first lady, Brigitte Macrone is listed under a male name and official French government records. It comes amid long standing Internet rumors the Macrome was born male and transitioned later in life, adopting the name Brigitte, which she and her husband have repeatedly denied. The viral allegations originating from fringe French commentators and amplified by a conservative commentator Candice Owens, claiming Macrone's real name is Jean Michelle troug No, who is in fact Macrone's brother. It's pretty fucked up the claim, which I mean, I would imagine that whole you know, the hands of the face gesture on the plane. You could probably check that up to brotherly love, Am I right? Brothers giving each other a hard time? Yeah, dude, whatever. So the claim was posted by an account called the General at General MCN news or mc news, who said breaking French President Emmanuel Macrone's wife, brigitde Macrone discovered that her tax account on France's official government website listeder as male under the name of Jean Michelle. This post went viral, with more than eight million views as of Monday. Let's go dude, she discovered it or she acknowledged. Owen shared this post and at least one other like it from a different account. Owens told Newsweek in a statement in quotes, it really is time for Brigitte Macrone to tell the truth. She was born a male. The entire world knows, and it is now painful to watch this couple continue to twist the fabric of the truth. She was not hacked, which is why no one has been arrested for such hacking. She simply is, or rather was, Jean Michelle. That is a good point. That being said, there have been some arrests. Actually, let's continue. Tom Claire, lawyer for the Macrones, previously told the BBC about quotes expert testimony that will come out that will be scientific in nature, which would show in quotes both generically or said yeah, generically, okay, generically and specifically that the allegations are false. Newsweek has contacted Pelais del Elisi via email for comment.
Speaker 2: All right, so let's get into it. Here's the facts surrounding it again. This is as a time recording, very subject to change more information comes out.
Speaker 1: French authorities have said that the name Jean Michelle did appear on Macrone's personal tax account, but not as a result of any official documentation, because her account had been hacked and altered by outside actors. Tristan brom Bromet, I'm guessing. Macrone's chief of staff told French broadcaster BFMTV that they were completely surprised to find the name changed to Jean Michelle known as Brigitte Macrone in a section on the tax portal meant to be uneditable. Oh interesting. The French First Lady has filed a criminal complaint. Multiple French outlets have reported, including TV mag, and two individuals have been identified all right. The hack profile feeds into a broader, long running conspiracy theory, one that has been consistently denied by the Macrones. Earlier this year, President Immanuel Macrone and Burgitte Macrone filed a US defamation lawsuit against Candice Owans, who publicly claimed the French First Lady was a man named Jean Michelle trock No. In their complaint, the couple wrote, missus or miss Owen's campaign of defamation was plainly designed to harass and cause pain to us and our families, and to garner attention and notoriety. Their attorney, Tom Claire told the BBC's Fame under Fire podcast that Brigitte Macron is prepared to present scientific evidence in court to refute the claims. She has firmly resolved to do what it takes to set the record straight. Claire said, all.
Speaker 2: Right, now, let's talk about the ruling on these things. There was no arrest being made in all these things, allegedly according to this publication.
Speaker 1: This is false. It's all about timing, though. I would like to know the timing on these things, because if this is a newer thing that only comes after Candice has been talking about it, I'm looking at it side eyed, but ongoing. It happened two days ago.
Speaker 3: This article was published two days ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I'm already looking at it like sketchy because you would probably start the criminal complaints as you know, these defamations are coming in. But if it has been on your fucking tax records for the past couple of years, as it is suggesting, then this is not like a happenstance that you just find out about two days ago, or at least as of time of reporting.
Speaker 2: So they are saying by day I mean, the French government is saying that actually she has not been listed as a male for years. This got changed here in the past few weeks by a hacker group.
Speaker 1: Well they can say that, but can they prove It's my question. Ah I'm with you. I'm with you, so it says false. French authorities have confirmed that the appearance of a male name in Briget mccrone's tax records was the result of a cyber attack, not confirmation of any official identity, especially after they said that it was like unhackable. Well they said it was supposed to be unhackable.
Speaker 2: But as we have learned so many times over now, if there is electricity being ran to it, it can be hacked like that.
Speaker 3: That is not even a point of argument at this point.
Speaker 1: But anyways, for sure, it's possible that somebody hacked it. Like, of course that has to be a possibility. But it's pretty interesting, Like I would like to find out when these people had charges pressed up against them and did it happen, you know, we pressed up against them. You mean that like tucked in the belt a little bit, you know, they are tuck between the shoulder blades, depending on how the angle of the angle is, you know, I mean, hey, you know, there's only so much duct tape in the world. But but anyway, all right, so this is Brigitte Macrone's gender change to mail on tax forms by hackers by gb News. This is Great Britain News Man gb News, but.
Speaker 2: They go into a little more detail as far as the situation's concerned.
Speaker 1: A French government official has said that Brigitte Macrone was given a male name on her personal tax records by hackers. The first Lady of France has had her gender question by conspiracy theorists online for a number of years. Missus Macrone has been falsely claimed to have been born a male and that her real name is Jean Mei Michelle Tragna, her maiden name is Trogna, and she has a brother called Jean Michel. Pause intrusting.
Speaker 2: So at first they were making it seem like that was Macrone, his Manuel's brother named Jean Michel. Now they're saying that Trogue Noa is actually her maiden name and she has a brother named Jean Michelle. Or maybe they just didn't give a distinction as to when they said Macrone's brother. Maybe they mint Brigitte instead of a manual. But you feel like you would have given that distinction. Fucking news agencies. But anyway, yeah, that's continued. Yes, she has a brother or had This brother has fallen off the map. Nobody has seen him for years and years, although there have been some pictures at a surface of an elderly gentleman that claims that he is her brother, Jean Michelle Tragne. But again, how can we verify that?
Speaker 1: I mean she he should verify it.
Speaker 3: She has claimed that that's accurate.
Speaker 2: But we, as the people that are questioning this whole situation, there's no way of us knowing that this picture of a random French dude is in fact her brother, or is that some random stock image that they found and claimed that this is her?
Speaker 1: E see what I'm saying. Yeah, Ai is a motherfucker. It is. It is so anyhow, it says people have been hacking into her personal tax account and changing her name to Jean Michel known as Bridget Brigitte Macron. My thing is, why would you change it? If you're a hacker, why would you You can pick literally any name, why would you change it to the brother's name.
Speaker 2: Well, the conspiracy theory here is that her brother became her.
Speaker 1: Oh we got a whole Lady Gaga situation going on here.
Speaker 2: Yes, that basically, Jean Michel one day decided, you know what, I'm a lady now and I'm going by the name Brigitte and Jean Michel troc No just fell off the map. Nobody's seen or heard from him in thirty years. But Burgitte Macrone, first time she ever made an appearance ever ever, was of about thirty years.
Speaker 3: It's like one of those types of things.
Speaker 1: Oh man, this just got harrier. So anyway, known as Jean Michelle, known as Brigitte Macrone. Mister Bromet revealed the detail in an interview with the French news channel where he recountered how recounted how President Emmanuel Macrone's wife was stunned to see that her legal name had been changed when logging into her personal tax account. We were completely surprised, Rome said. I tried it again with her and sure enough, it's a section reserved for your username, so it can't be changed. If it can't be changed, how did he get changed?
Speaker 3: Unless the website was hacked?
Speaker 2: Possibly, But also I could see it if that's just kind of the legal tax id name that has always been associated with this account, and why would you change it if it's more of an alias thing.
Speaker 1: I get it. Unless this is a whole stolen identity situation where Jean Michelle actually is the real person or maybe I don't know, this is.
Speaker 2: Jean Michelle is the dead name, Jonathan, do not dead name her?
Speaker 1: You beg it. But what if like the brother is trying to be the sisters.
Speaker 3: That's what it is, That's what they're suggesting.
Speaker 1: That's what it was. Stolen identity.
Speaker 2: It's a tranny that is saying, don't call me by my dead name of Jean Michel, my name is Brigitte.
Speaker 1: Now, oh man, Okay, So wait in this situation where Jean Michelle is Brigitte's brother, I mean, are we sitting here and saying that like Brigitte either a never existed or did exist, but Jean Jean Michelle took her place.
Speaker 3: So there's a couple of different theories.
Speaker 2: The biggest one that there ha been on the on the interwebs, in the sphere, if you will, is that Jean Michel woke up one day and decided that he is going to be Brigitte. Now, this human being calling themselves Brigitte Macrone claims that they also have a brother named Jean Michelle, but nobody has seen or heard from him from decades. But now Brigitte is the one in the limelight, so to speak. Female is nine horn Kinehorn is finkle.
Speaker 1: Are you with me? Yeah? I mean, are the parents dead or the grandparents dead, anybody from this fucking family and alive to be able to confirm that there were two kids and not just one.
Speaker 2: That's the thing they have been asking for family photos. Any picture of Brigitte Macrone as a child, anything, just one picture, one school picture from when she was a kid, would would suffice. And I have seen I was talking about that at the beginning of the episode. There is a picture that I have seen that surface of her as a child. But keep in mind, AI is a motherfucker, So like, how can we verify if this is just a digital image or this is actually a family photo or something like this? It is allegedly and I am putting quotes on that Brigitte as a young girl, and she looks like she's dressed as a nun and I'm assuming she went to like a very preppy Catholic boarding school type of situation, Like that was the uniform that they were wearing or whatever, and you could almost barely see in the face how it kind of looks like Brigitte.
Speaker 1: But brother, it is a hard sale.
Speaker 2: It's a hard sale to be honest, and again, we honestly cannot verify if that's an AI image or if that's a real picture of her as a child. No pictures of her as a kid in school, in college. The school where allegedly Manuel in her first met, has no record of Brigitte Macrone ever working there, even though she claims that she was a teacher when they met. The more you look at it, the more layers of this onion you peel back, the more questions you end up having.
Speaker 1: This is a Bob Lazar kind of situation where he never worked at S four kind of thing. Maybe, eh, well, I guess it's a government cover up with the bab Blazart thing. But for her, it seems like she just popped out of literally nowhere. And also, you know, this is smelling a lot like you know, Michelle Obama situation, because there are no photos of her as a young lady. There's no, dude, there's not even photos. You now, they have two kids, you know, the Obama's right, there's no photos of those kids as babies.
Speaker 3: There's no photos of her pregnant.
Speaker 1: So weird.
Speaker 2: And again I've said it before, look at the kids that they left the White House with as opposed to the two kids they had going into the White House. No, I understand that you'll age a lot in eight years. Dude, these kids are not the same children they got swapped out somewhere.
Speaker 1: In season two. Honestly, dude, this is like a whole fresh prince of bel Air. Whenever they tried selling off Will's and viv Yeah yeah, they swapped out an Viv like nobody was gonna notice. It was literally this Yeah, yeah, so weird. So anyway, it says his interview is part of a documentary ahead of a trial starting on Monday in the Paris Criminal Court where eight men and two women are facing allegations of sexist cyber bullying against missus mcrone.
Speaker 3: So this is the other clincher.
Speaker 2: Although they're saying, well, if it's not real, then how come nobody's been arrested.
Speaker 1: If it was a real hacking into her tax.
Speaker 2: Records and all this, why has nobody been arrested Although there have been eight men and two women have been arrested and they are facing possible charges about the hacking of her tax records, But now we.
Speaker 1: Don't know when, when did that happen?
Speaker 2: We don't know when as of now, and we also don't know for sure if this is also going to be one of those things where it gets brushed under the rug and nobody actually gets any quote unquote justice doled out to them.
Speaker 1: We don't know. And do we know the names of the alleged hackers, they haven't released them yet.
Speaker 3: This is very very new. This is only posted a couple of days ago.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: So anyway, the.
Speaker 2: Whole thing about her tax information that only came out this week. So we are recording this on Wednesday. As of recording, I only first heard about this on Sunday.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I guess we'll see how it pans out. But anyhow, it says mister and missus mcrone also filed a separate lawsuit against conservative influencer Candice Owens. Owens produced an eight part podcast series which claimed that Missus Macrone is transgender. The defendants in the trial in France include an elected official, gallery owner, teacher, medium, and computer scientists. Oh a medium, a medium, a gallery owner, and elected official, a computer scientist, a teacher. Their ages range between forty one and sixty.
Speaker 2: These are the people that allegedly were the quote unquote hackers that changed the name, or at least they're being implemented in the defamation lawsuit.
Speaker 1: It's wild. That's weird, Okay. So it says they stand accused of making a number of malicious comments about missus Macrone and equating the age difference with her husband twenty four years with pedophilia. You can't deny, Yeah, you cannot deny that.
Speaker 2: According to the official narrative, she was thirty nine and he was fourteen. I'm sorry, no, that would be pedophilia. There's no way you could sidestep that.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, even if like, and we've all heard of situations like you know, like teachers kind of teaching their students whenever they were thirteen, fourteen, fifteen kind of situation. Then they end up married. It's like, dude, you knew them when they were a child. That is weird that y'all are together now. It's very it's very, very strange. It's so weird. But it says forty one year old advertising executive Orlane Orlane Porson Atlin, posted under the pseudonym Zoe Sagan and was identified as one of the people who allegedly spread lives in conspiracy theories. He is accused also accused of sharing explicit videos of the president's mayoral candidate for Paris in twenty twenty, Benjamin Griveaux Mister Graveaux, was forced to withdraw from the race after being accused of sending sexual content to a woman who was not his wife, Delphine Delphine Delphiyep Delphine Jagoose Jagoose. It was fifty one under the pseudonym Aman Dean Roy or imagine it's waw. We'll be back in court after being cleared of defamation charges by a French court in July, she will face cyber bullying charges. Or Missus Jagoose and Natasha Ray falsely claimed that Missus Macrone was a man and described the first Lady as a swindle. There Rumors resurfaced when Missus Owens released her series Becoming Brigitte. And you know it's funny, like I know why she did that because there was a Michelle Obama book where it was called Becoming So people were like elluding that, oh, you're becoming like transitioning a little bit h up. So the couple's lawyer said Missus mcrone would present photographic and scientific evidence to prove an American to an American court that she is a biological woman.
Speaker 3: Possibly possibly, we don't know that for sure.
Speaker 2: So anyway, as far as this goes, when Candice is saying, well, why hasn't anybody been arrested, there have been ten arrests now, no convictions as of yet, there have been ten people that have at least been arrested for these charges. We still need to see what's going to happen when they face court. Now, let's talk a little bit more about the ten that are standing trial in Paris over sexist cyberbullying of Brigitte Macron.
Speaker 1: This is from RF five. This is an airnational news source.
Speaker 2: Eight men and two women go on trial in Paris on Monday and Tuesday, accused of sexist online bullying of France's First Lady, Brigitte Macrone slash First Training. The defendants are aids between forty one and sixty. They include an elected official, gallery owner, teacher, medium, and IT specialist.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm gonna be with you.
Speaker 2: Of all the people that were hacking in and changing the tax records and things, I feel like the IT specialist is probably the only one that might might actually have some know how of how to hack into the French government's tax system.
Speaker 1: Hey dude, don't throw inn a shade on the medium, could have received a that's so raven type download on how to do it? You know?
Speaker 3: Oh god, yeah, totally possibly.
Speaker 2: They are accused of posting malicious comments online about Brigitie Macrone's gender and sexuality, and of comparing her age gap with her husband to pedophilia. The Paris Prosecutor's office says the investigation followed a complaint lodged by Margitite Macrone on twenty seventh of August twenty twenty four, and it led to several waves of arrests in December of twenty twenty four and February of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Now the trial over the online abuse. Oh shure got a zoom out for this one.
Speaker 1: I'm bad.
Speaker 3: I zoomed in so I could read better because my eyes.
Speaker 1: And what he used to be.
Speaker 2: Investigators said they selected one of the most virulent offenders. If convicted, the accused face up to two years in prison. Brageite Mcron's lawyer, Jean Anoki, which, again, if you want to look into jeanainoke to any of the good cult members and see that there is some fuck shit involved with his past as far as who he's represented, but we are not going there right now. Has not confirmed whether she will attend the hearing. The lawyer has not confirmed if they will be attending the hearing.
Speaker 3: But all right, all right, sidestepping that.
Speaker 2: Among the accused is forty one year old advertising executive Aurelian Posson. We already talked about that one his ex account, it was a pseudon and the he was going under saying Zoe Sagan. His x account, since suspended, has been the subject of several complaints and is often described as being linked to conspiracy circles. We also talked about old diff Delphine, a fifty one year old medium self style journalists and quote unquote whistleblower known online as Amandine Roy. She played a major role in the spreading of the rumor that Brigitte Macrome born shrog No was a transgender woman whose birthname was Jean Michelle.
Speaker 1: Referring to her brother.
Speaker 2: Delphine was convicted of defamation by French court in September of twenty twenty four, alongside independent journalists, Natcha Ray, we already talked about these things. They were to pay several thousand euro in damages and five thousand to Jean Michelle trock No.
Speaker 1: She was later.
Speaker 2: Acquitted on appeal on July tenth of this year. Brigitte Macrone and her brother have lodged an appeal before the Court of Causation against that ruling. Now they don't give any other names as far as this goes. They bring up ten people, but only two of them. They actually talk about the medium and the journalist. But now we talk about it going to it goes to the claims that spread to the United States. The trial comes a few days after the BFMTV documentary revealed that the first Ladies Online tax file have been hacked in September of twenty twenty four and her name changed to Jean Michelle. So you're telling me that a year ago it was brought to her attention that her name on her taxes had been shifted. Interesting and also, why is that just now hitting Candace Owens's desk or anybody any journalist that's been really looking into this. Her eight part series did not bring up this tax id change in the name. You feel like with her, with her level of deep diving, she would have found that and this court case about it.
Speaker 1: But I digress. I didn't watch a part series, so I can't say fair.
Speaker 2: Miss McCrone filed a lawsuit to find out where the change had come from, and investigators identified two people. Tristan Bromant, her chief of staff, said the claim that the French First Lady was born a man rease a first surface in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: We already talked about that.
Speaker 2: The far right podcaster can Of Owens release of video series Becoming Brigitte.
Speaker 1: In March.
Speaker 2: Owen said that she would stake her entire professional reputation on the claim that Brigitte was born a male. In late July, the presidential couple launched legal action in the US against Owens for defamation. Several of those on trial in Paris are accused of a amplifying content for Owens. A doctor Time magazine cover shows Brigitte Macrone as Man.
Speaker 1: Of the Year, with the caption excellent. I hadn't seen the.
Speaker 2: Time magazine meme Man of the Year with Brigitte Macron. Another post a defendant share claims that two thousand people were ready to go door to door in a means to get to the bottom of the Brigitte affair, promising the involvement of the American bloggers. Basically, they're saying, because she came from Amines, I'm probably mispronouncing the word the city in France, And basically they're saying, they like, Yo, We're just gonna go door to door and ask any of the old timers do they remember this person, like do they have any record of her, any memory of this girl.
Speaker 3: At all, and that of course hasn't happened.
Speaker 2: President Emmanuel Macrone has called the accusation against his wife false and fabricated. On the International Woman's Day of this year, he said the worst thing that the false information and fabrication scenarios people eventually believe them. So we do not know for sure what is going to take place and what's gonna happen as far as is concerned. What we do know for sure is that there have been people arrested on this case in France. There have been other people, content creators or YouTubers or talking heads, whatever you want to call them, that have tried to bring this up to the public zeitgeist, and they were brought to justice quote unquote, and then usually the cases were acquitted and nobody really had to pay anything. There is only one case that medium had to pay five thousand eurow Tubergit and five thousand to our brother. That's not a lot as far as like a mass defamation against the first lady of your nation goes. You would think that that would be a hefty payout five k. Like, I don't know what the media and household income in France is, but I feel like that's not something that's going to ruin your financial future. You'll probably be able to bounce back from that in a few months, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I mean it's hard to speak on a lot of it, you know, especially whenever you're regarding different justice systems. I don't know how things go over there, you know. Yeah, maybe that's a lot. I don't know. I mean, it's a lot for most people. Most people don't have five grands sitting in their bank account. But that being said, it's like even if you took out a loan for five grand, it's not gonna crush you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm actually gonna look up what is that converted to dollars? Just so we all get a good understanding of it. That's fifty eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: I was about to say probably six grand around there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean it's not again, it's not great, it's not fun, but it's also not.
Speaker 1: Going to ruin your entire life. Right.
Speaker 2: So, as of right now, there is still some more controversy surrounding the Brigitte Macrone slash Jean Michelle Trock No conversation. A lot of things are still gonna be coming out here in the next few weeks and months. But again, the main three options that I see taking place here, like we talked about earlier, Jonathan, and I think that you and I are both in agreement on this one. A she does in fact provide evidence, and American doctors verify this too, and Candace has to come out of pocket a lot.
Speaker 3: It's very similar to the Alex Jones case.
Speaker 1: Number two.
Speaker 2: She comes forward, drops the bass in her voice, and acknowledges that she is in fact a dude. Once the doctors try to run those those tests and find why chromosomes could be or three, it gets blasted everywhere. It becomes the biggest talking point of the month, and then some other thing kind of takes the people's attention away from it, and low key, they just kind of dismiss everything.
Speaker 1: Hush hush, goes quiet.
Speaker 2: They make Candace sign a paper that says that she'll stop talking about it, and we just move on to the next topic, or.
Speaker 1: Where are you at with this? Or World War three happens and everybody goes into martial law and nothing happens.
Speaker 3: Okay, I guess that's always a fourth option.
Speaker 2: You know, sure nukes could drop and then it's nobody's problem anymore.
Speaker 1: Yea, yea, yeah, I mean fair, fair enough. We got the aliens on our side dismantling the nuke, So I don't think it's gonna be a nuke situation. Yeah, we'll see. We'll see if that happens. I don't I don't know.
Speaker 2: But as far as this is concerned, where are you more leaning? I gotta say, of those three options, and going off of the precedents that they've already done with other defamation cases about her being a tranny, I think it's a lot more likely that it will be a look over here, not over there. Nobody's gonna pay out any money, nobody's gonna get their their day in court. And vindication to say yes, I was right, No, you were right. Whatever, I think it's gonna go away quietly. They're gonna close the case, dismiss it, claim it's a mistrial, and it's just gonna go away into the dust.
Speaker 1: That where are you at with that's probably the most likely outcome. Now, I absolutely agree that it is some sort of a magic trick, like whatever comes of this, there there is a you know, sleight of handkind in a situation as far as garnering the the attention from most people, not even only of this country, but I would say, you know, a lot of the world's probably paying attention to it, right, And I don't know. I think that it's possible that both kind of come away unscathed and it gets swept under the rug and there's a handshake and Candas continues during her show, Brigitte Macrone continues to pull her dick out and stand up whenever she peas it's entirely I mean not Candas, Brigitte does yo, have you heard that theory? The canvas is a man? I hope, oh my god, I've heard it.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying I believe it at all, because I was all so gay for her.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah, dude, I would you you'd see a shift, You'd see a shift. Just throwing it out there. Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 2: There is some people on the Internet that are saying that all of this is to dissuade us from looking between Candas's legs, because apparently she's a man, and it's it's all the sleight of hand, it's all it's like.
Speaker 1: In this day and age. I don't even know if I would be I would I would be colored somewhat shocked, but not entirely shocked.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: Never mind the fact that she has a bunch of kids, Like she was pregnant for like five years off and on, and there's tons of pictures and like it's she like that would take a lot more doing as far as trying to keep up a narrative that she's actually a man that was pretending to be pregnant in this, that and the third. And I've also heard people say that that might be the reason why she is Before I say this to all the good Lady cult members out there, please don't come after Jacob.
Speaker 1: I'm repeating what other.
Speaker 2: People on the UH in the talking head space and the conspiracy and the podcasting game have said this is not Jacob's opinion, but some people are saying that because someone she's like four kids, Like, she's been pregnant for like five years, for a majority of those five years, and when you look at the amount of hormones and the amount of mental stress that puts you in and postpartum and all these things, and you couple that with the fact that she just lost one of her alleged best friends and all these things, that might be why she's lost her goddamn mind when it comes to all these things about Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 3: I am not saying that I agree with that narrative.
Speaker 2: I have heard more than a few people claim that that is why she has gone off the fucking rails with this one.
Speaker 1: I mean, hormones will definitely, you know, fuck with your brain a little bit and fuck with your thoughts. Takes a woman like.
Speaker 2: Two to three years to level back off to normal after one child.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm not gonna put that on her. I mean, it's entirely possible. But I don't know. There's something in me that just I see the fire in Candace, you know, like I see that fire in her, and I don't think that she's just grifting. But I don't think she's just grifting with any of it, to be honest with you. Now, maybe she's misled. Maybe maybe she got you know, poisoned kind of information or something like that. But she comes across the sincere to me and like, and I don't know, I've been fooled before, you know where all fucking human. But like, to me, she I can see that fire. She has that fire that like we have whenever we're going down the rabbit hole and we're like, oh my god, I can't believe this. This is crazy information. The proof is right there, Like, I see that fire in her, you know what I'm saying. And she seems very motivated. And maybe it's motivated by money. Maybe it's motivated by disseminating information out there to just flood the conspiracy market to look at this conspiracy not all the other conspiracies. Maybe, but like that type of motivation is clear and obvious to me. I'm a fan. I don't I don't think that she's a grifter at all.
Speaker 2: I'm a fan of her to a point. I had been a fan of her for a very long time. But I mean, you could also see how she was all about Obama then jumped on the bandwagging as like a big conservative talking head. For a good long while she got associated with turning points. She got associated with was a daily wire, the Blaze or whatever, No doubt, no doubt. And I'm not saying that I distrusted her when this was going on. There were a lot of people that claim that they just distrusted her, because that's all she is. She's jumping on where she sees the biggest possibility for money, right and and I can understand that point.
Speaker 1: I don't agree with it, at least not then.
Speaker 2: And when it comes to Brigitte, I don't think that she really had a dog in the fight. Like, she's not French, she has no allegiances to France or to France's enemies or anything like that. So her calling out Brigitte, she stood to gain nothing from that other than some great content and the clicks and the likes and all that, which I mean, that's what content creators do. And I could I could at least respect that to a degree. That the Kirk thing is where she started to go sideways, and not just because of her claims about Israel, I know people are gonna say that that's why I have such an opinion on this one. There was that, don't get me wrong, but that wasn't where she really lost me. It's a lot a lot of the claims that she made without giving her sources. And even with that being said, I can understand why you want to keep some of your sources quiet, right because maybe they're in a position where if you say who they are, they could lose their job and then they lose a source.
Speaker 3: And like, okay, I can understand that to a point.
Speaker 2: It is the frequency at which she has given no basis to back her claims for so long in regards to this one thing, for the longest time, and even with the Charlie Kirk stuff, there's certain stuff that she has come out with about it that I can't agree with, absolutely can There's other things where whenever she's not talking about verifiable, sourced, proofed information, where it's like, Okay, let's see where you're going with this. I don't dislike her. I don't I don't hate her, I don't distrust her or anything like that. I honestly see her as a person who is grieving the loss of somebody that they loved, at least in some regard. I'm not saying like romantically and nothing like that, but I'm like saying like she had for Charlie, Like that's not a secret. And although they may not have agreed on every single point, ever, they were friends and they were close for years.
Speaker 1: And even if they hadn't, let's say that they.
Speaker 2: Had fallen out of favor with each other and they hadn't talked in two years, which that's not a true statement. I'm giving a hypothetical here. And you find out that that friend of yours was brutally murdered in front of people, and that the internet made as many means as they did about and all that, and you're grieving. I could appreciate that, I really can. I don't think that that discredits her. I think that some of her claims have put her credibility into question. But the fire in her eyes that you're talking about, I see it too, And there is a level of respect to be put there, for sure.
Speaker 1: And that's one of the things is that you know, one thing that I got to give credit to some people, like, no matter how much we disagree with them, just the fact that they're being true to themselves and true to what they believe and truly genuine Like even I don't y'all know, I do not like Nick Fouents, but I can appreciate that, like he genuinely believes the bullshit that he says, you know what I'm saying, Like, there's some kind of credit you got to give to that.
Speaker 3: I honestly can't tell with him if he's drifting or if he believes it.
Speaker 1: I think he believes it. He recently went on Tucker Crosson and I can't stand him. He Like just the look of him makes my fucking skin crawl. But at least he believes it, you know, Like, I don't know, he's.
Speaker 2: Like the new Andrew Taate dude, He's just saying the most outlandis shit for clicks, and instead of being about like alpha male dominance, he's just about like white dominance. That's what I could tell from him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's going pretty he's getting pretty fucking close to like Nazi shit.
Speaker 2: Oh No, He's straight up told Candace to her face that he believes that black people are subpar to white people genetically speaking, Like he talked about how it was like Nate versus nurture and all this.
Speaker 3: He's like, listen, I.
Speaker 2: Know a lot of people are gonna tell you that it's probably nurture and it's just the cultural But I think a lot more of that is nature than what we really give it credit for. I mean, when the white people got to Africa, they didn't even have the invention of the wheel. It's like, that's that's incorrect. But like, okay, homie.
Speaker 1: They didn't even have a written language.
Speaker 2: They did in sub Saharan Africa, multiple tribes had written language.
Speaker 1: Like what the fuck are you talking about, dude. Yeah, I'm not saying he's not a fucking retard, and it absolutely is and a racist and all the negative things. But but I guess that's true.
Speaker 2: If he was doing that for the Grifters side of it, he would have at least tried to lean into that in a different light.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you're right.
Speaker 1: I think he believes the dumb shit that he's saying. That's what I'm saying, And I actually I'm more inclined to see the fire, like the actual genuine fire in him and in Candae. And I don't necessarily believe Tucker Carlson with a lot of you know that kind of energy. I don't necessarily believed Alex Jones even fully with that kind of being genuine.
Speaker 2: I like Tucker Carlson for a good long while, but then watching him suck vlads or flat Jesus Christ, watching him suck Putin's dick to the level that he did, And I mean, okay, going in there and getting an interview with Vladimir Putin and cool, all right, you got the interview that every news anchor has been dreaming of getting. Kudos to you for that, all right, And with that, you come back and you legitimately say that America is at war with Russia, and like you believe that Russia is fighting for their life when they're the ones that invaded Ukraine. And like, yo, yes, I understand there was geopolitical things on the back end that led to this. I get that, But America is not at war with Russia. And that's a crazy fucking statement to make, and he believes it.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, dude. One thing that I've been finding that I find very peculiar is there seems to be certain people that go and make their rounds with all of the top kind of podcasts out there, you know, and I find it very strange, Like, you know, maybe Charlie Charlie Sheen is an exception because he was trying to promote a book. Okay, Charlie Sheen went on Everybody's fucking show trying to promote a book. Whatever. That's fine. But whenever you start to see the same people being interviewed by by Joe Rogan, by Theo Vaughn, by PbD, by you know, Tucker Carlson, it's like by by two Bears, one Cave, It's like, what the fuck, Like, what is really going on here? Like, and it's all it's not like even a year that's spread apart you're talking about. All of these shows are all happening within the same month, and they're all interviewing the same exact people within the same month. I'm like, something's weird about that. Something's really fucking weird about that. Yes and no, yes and no.
Speaker 2: Think about it like this, if a new movie was being released, not right now, because most people don't actually go to the movies and watch that anymore.
Speaker 1: They just wait for it to be released on the rokus or whatever.
Speaker 2: But like, take it ten years ago, some new Marvel movie is about to be dropped. Right, You're gonna see Robert Downey Junior go to every fucking entertainment outlet and give interviews.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: But it was to promote the movie, and I can't understand that. But it was about like what was hot at that moment. We are in a new age where what's hot based upon what the algorithm says is hot. So like, for instance, Wes Huff when he shut down Billy Carson.
Speaker 3: You notice that he for like three months was going on.
Speaker 2: All of these big podcasts and shit like that, and they had all these people like asking him to come debate them. He had to give a statement like listen, y'all, I am booked solid for the next six months. Like it's not that I don't want to debate you. I physically can't unless you're bigger than Rogan. I will reschedule some things. Other than that, I'm sorry, like I will put you on the list whatever whatever. But that's the thing. It was like, that's what the internet. Saul was hot in that moment. He goes on Flagrant, he goes on Joe Rogan, he goes on PbD, he goes on these things, and like he made his circuit because the Internet was saying that that was what was hot at that moment. Same shit when it comes to conspiratorial things. Same thing when it comes to the political politics and the celebrities and all these things. It's no longer having a sit down interview to discuss the new movie that you're having released on E Entertainment. It's going on to these comics podcasts to talk about.
Speaker 1: Your new book, your new movie, whatever the case is.
Speaker 3: I kind of see a little bit.
Speaker 1: I gotta throw Andrew Schultz's name in on that too. He's definitely a part of that circuit that keeps on interviewing the same fucking people that are going on Rogan, that are going on PbD, that are going on Sean Ryan, that are going on Tucker Carlson. It's the fucking dude. It's like, it's like a merry girl round is What's I don't know, I I find it, to be honest with you, No, I do too. And I like the majority of the people that I just named, Like, I'm just saying, it's kind of a weird trend that I've noticed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think that there's more to that than what meets the eye. But I think that a lot of that is more algorithm based than it is.
Speaker 1: I mean, maybe it's just harmless as that maybe I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, possibly, or is this a way to make the algorithm push that harder.
Speaker 1: Could be a bit of that too, a little bit of both. I could see both. I don't know. Look Good cult members, tell us what you think about Brigitte or Jean Michelle, tell us what you think about whatever that is going on with that. Do we have another big mic situation? Because it smells like it, it looks like it, and if it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, I think there's a dick in between those legs, personally a flat. So there's a bunch of different ways that you can reach out to us and support the show. We're on Instagram, We're on tictac or tictac TikTok, and you'll be able to go and follow and like some of the short videos that we post over there. We appreciate everybody that has already done so interact with us and whatever way you can. But if you want to find other ways to be able to support the show, go to Good Feels the link down below. That we have in the show notes is good feels Cannabis Seltzer. Dude, go over there, you're gonna get twenty percent off, and it is delicious. It's delightful. It's a CBD and THC infuse drink. It's a seltzer and it's not going to poison your liver. Okay. It's very delicious and highly recommend it. So yeah, that's another way that you can support the show.
Speaker 2: Indeed, if you would like to experience real healing frequencies and sound technology, go to the link in the description to Real Rife Technology, use the promo code cult at checkout for ten percent off your order and free shipping to your door. Look go to the website, look into the company, look into the things that they claim. I can speak on behalf of myself and members of my family who do not believe in pseudoscience and holistic medicine and all that new age shit, and they all will tell you that, yes, Real Rife Technology has real healing technology that you can order right now to your door.
Speaker 1: Check it out for yourself.
Speaker 3: Go to link in the description.
Speaker 2: Once again, use a promo code cult at checkout for ten percent off and free shipping.
Speaker 3: There's also a thirty day money back guarantee.
Speaker 2: I know these machines are a little bit on the pricey side, I understand that, but we are talking about something that can truly heal you from the inside out to a level that medications cannot reach. I don't even know how to describe it other than the fact that it is worth every penny that you spend on this machine. Look into it for yourself. If you believe that it's something you want to get involved with, go to link in the description. Talking about something else you might want to get involved with, is setting yourself up for financial future freedom right not right now, but maybe ten, fifteen, twenty years down the road, you're gonna want a little nest egg that you're able to cash in on to retire. Silver and gold are things that have always maintained a value, and they are climbing as we speak right now. If you want to still get your hands on some of that while it's still affordable for your average consumer based price, then go to the link of the description to eocsilver dot com and get yourself one of these gorgeous silver coins one troy ounce of silver mail straight to your door. Or you want some gold, you want some bullion, you want a whole stack of these mugs, whatever the case is. Look, talk to your financial advisor, ask them if they believe that silver and gold is a wise investment for your retirement portfolio. I promise they're going to tell you that at least a portion needs to be invested in it. Right now, silver is approaching fifty dollars an ounce. When we started this, this a deal with a seven K company through coc Silver, it was like a little over thirty dollars an ounce. In less than a year, it's climbed twenty dollars, okay, which we're talking from thirty to fifty, so two thirds return on investment in less than a year. Come on now, good luck finding something that's gonna do that year over year. Right now, it's still affordable. Get yourself some silver, Get yourself some gold. Best place to get your startup b be able to coecsilver dot com. Link is in the description below. But another way you can support the show and let us know what you think about. Brigitte Macron aka Jean Michelle track, No is this crazy? Is it based in reality? Is canas Owen's about to pay. Are the Macrones about to pay? Is it all gonna get brushed under the rug and we're never gonna hear anything about it in about six months. We want to hear from you, good cult members. Let us know what you think, and the best place to do so would be two. Please hit the five stars, hit the Shares of Life describes comments, leave a post and reveal shares, hit the.
Speaker 1: Friends of Family shares epywere Here's the deal.
Speaker 2: The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening.
Speaker 3: Platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners.
Speaker 2: Who could have become potential coltmbies like the first you finaldies and gentlemen, Why you're gonna go check out Metimistics Jonathan's on the show and get them the same lover respect over there with the five star views and the positivity in the comments.
Speaker 1: Come check out the Cage to Night and come join each of us.
Speaker 2: For our individual patrons that we heals every Wednesday night at night pn Central links to those are in the description as well, And we thank you for everybody.
Speaker 1: He's already gone and done so. And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the cults of conspiracy and my name's Jonathan's I'm Jake Han. There's one very important, shouldn't be final piece of information we need you to learn just as soon ask humanly possible.
Speaker 2: Hey, cult members, Jacob here, just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and eve dot com right now, amim Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 1: Use the offer code.
Speaker 2: Cult that Cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult