Speaker 1: What's up, guys.
Speaker 2: H from the streets of ball where.
Speaker 3: The crabs are esteemed just right, comes a calm and quick of mine, ready for the fight.
Speaker 4: Any time, again and time.
Speaker 5: No subject is too high, politics or current events.
Speaker 1: And give it all.
Speaker 5: These guides, straight talking, fairly soul jokes.
Speaker 1: Are cut like knives.
Speaker 5: Tom Myers takes the stage and comes aunts Myers.
Speaker 1: Versus the rest of the world.
Speaker 2: No apologies, no backing down.
Speaker 5: This flag is unfurled from the Lucastello Room to the standard.
Speaker 6: Then y C.
Speaker 5: He's tackled Linda Taboo, setting lapter free.
Speaker 3: Paul nine zoom my expstor bull staring.
Speaker 5: Why Tom's got the quips with that Maryland pride grew up in the Metro King Turn. Then you've seen over thirty states in Canada.
Speaker 3: DC in the mix from Vegas World Series to Charms City Fix walk on some beeping down the cards, ringing naptings on TVVA, stand up his Kingdom, wild and controversy free.
Speaker 5: Hots verse serious the rest of the world, No apology, no backing down his flag. It's feril from the Lucastellar Room to the standing.
Speaker 7: Then YC.
Speaker 4: He's tackling Linda Taboo.
Speaker 5: Setting laughter Free, Paul sign zoom My exfstor.
Speaker 8: Vull starring why Tom's got the quips with that Maryland Pride, hosting the pod jast we guess from near and far, commodings, activists, raising enough bars and comics.
Speaker 5: Battling that fan in France to four albums down, lack of apology coming through words of mass destruction, making America and eighty times material. It's hard, no room for debate, black comedy, one liners, political fire and salt, wind and satur tire or taking it higher from brand rapids virtual fests online.
Speaker 4: He's been roasting Baltimore's warrior with the.
Speaker 2: Mike and his hand.
Speaker 7: Tom Myers is coming, taking over the.
Speaker 3: Legg No time miners versus the rest of the world.
Speaker 5: No apologies, no backing down, over the stages worldwide.
Speaker 1: He's making them laugh.
Speaker 7: Nothing that Tommyer.
Speaker 6: Tom Mayer is.
Speaker 9: The king of the ball.
Speaker 2: Keep telling those jokes and.
Speaker 1: Never growing up.
Speaker 9: To the borrowings in the world.
Speaker 1: All apologies, no back and nowns.
Speaker 7: Players on bird.
Speaker 1: Everyboddy, but of what is of y'all? Welcome back to the panel. Welcome, how is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe. It's accurate, deceived. I know by the way I know it is somebody's birthday tomorrow, had birthday. Kiddy is the starmaker Bold for professional wrestling. Katy Bowen's birthday. By the way, it's Katy Bolon's birthday tomorrow. And the reason I know it was is Katy Bowen's birthday is because yeah, yeah, h no, Bucky no.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 1: And the thing is the reason I it was. So it's been a couple of days since the whole thing with the OVW referee Dallas is actually Dallas Edwards has asked for people not to repost that video of him season of the ring that was Edwards, the referee that had to see through the ring Thursday night on OVW Rustling. You know, you know these guys they obw Jimmy Cornett. I watched, I've watched Jim Cornett. I'll listen to Jim's I listened to Jims podcast yesterday. I listened to Jim's podcast the what he does with with uh the boy then a boy with a bur less and yeah, and I think that it's hey Soonie, how you doing brother? That rough? Yeah, Sonny, if you want to come up. Scony. If you want to come up, I'll send your late brother.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I actually have a cameo Daniel Spencer, Scudy, if you want to come up, I'll send you. I'll send your late brother. I actually it's on the channel. You're too drunk.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: A lot of people, yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah. But he.
Speaker 1: The one thing that I think that a lot of people. I think. I think Kitty Boland, I think a lot of people. Uh, I think Katy Boland made a mistake. I think Kety Bowling. You know, Daniel Spencer is a good guy. I think he's a very good person. I think he made I think he made a really big mistake. Joined in Kitty's podcast because Kitty doesn't want to pay people. Kenny what what what Kenny wants to do? He wants to have the best damp, the best podcast. But the thing is.
Speaker 9: Loops. Yeah. I think.
Speaker 10: Here's here's the thing. He can't get anybody fired. He doesn't have the pool that like he had in the past to get someone fired from mobe w uh by the way.
Speaker 1: It also if he gets fired from by the way, the course he works for Championship Wrestling, you will corsi. He was a day's.
Speaker 9: Uh yeah, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Kitty Bowling can't do shit. Here's the theme. Ask Katy boland who helped him with someone to say, you know, here's the thing. Katy Bollan wants stuff for free. Toll Knty Bolly if that piece of crap comes to Mississippi. I have a few friends. I have friends that are law enforcement, and I'm bothly gonna say that I have family in friends of law enforcement. Sir, you want to coss that line, Kenneth Mississippi. Here's the thing I love Jim Cornett, Show Cornet, the Cornet experience. I think that people get. Jim Cornett is a is a wrestling legend. When you see some of the things that he did, you you actually here's the thing he calls. He calls shows the bud show for reason he because they are but shows. H Yeah, Jim Cornett is the awesomest person when it comes to professional wrestling. He knows more than a lot of the lot of these these so called marks like JD. Famidy two of six, or Joe Cronin or showing you or Chris Peeps a lot of those morals. Though Jim has been to the boons for years.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Bullard doesn't dude chat he he will sit there and tell you he's done staff because but.
Speaker 1: Dude, I've had to So here's the thing with this switch. So here's the thing I don't by the way, it's a problem.
Speaker 12: M Oh give me one minute, y'all.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, hold on.
Speaker 6: The lord hated me, screw.
Speaker 9: Yo.
Speaker 1: Never got a may meet him. But uh yeah, by the way, so I have on when I throw somebody, I just I don't know who it is. By the way, let's see, by the way, there's a soda that I wanna try. I have it on my whistless So somebody went over there and put twenty five dollars on it. I crowd phone did it? Yeah, right by the way. Oh, that's where you're cas cared because I want to. I just wanted to pop on and do a stream, y'all.
Speaker 13: Uh yeah, yeah, Hey, what's up, guys, Welcome to the street.
Speaker 1: What's up, y'all? How is everybody doing?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I hope everyone. If you guys want to go all to my social links or in my in my bio, in my about page, y'all.
Speaker 14: Shish, Yeah, what's up, guys?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing. Yeah, I just I don't worry to do shows anymore. I just want to get to my limit and then and then uh do other things. When I say limit, I need my my This is why I hit group M then where it goes. Yeah, but what's up guys?
Speaker 7: Yo? Yo? But uh, what's up?
Speaker 1: Guys? I'm gonna have to do something because the yeo hold the every wood everybody day?
Speaker 9: What is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The Yeah, I hope everybody is stayed safe. Yeah, but what's up, guys? Let me see if we can get ah, we might have a job suh. Yeah, I hope everybody that watches the show, you know, by.
Speaker 15: The way if uh by the way, you know, I don't I M yeah, I don't say his own podcast, but he said he will let till Brdan others me mean, yeah, how is everybody doing today?
Speaker 1: I loved uh so ye wo h yum yo buddy like a big uh ship is dad after him?
Speaker 7: But uh what is uh.
Speaker 9: H h.
Speaker 4: H.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I hope everyone is stad safe. We got somebody by its ladies and gentlemen from California and Green.
Speaker 4: Weighing at two hundred and fifty six pet Nam kidding.
Speaker 1: Not much. How you doing?
Speaker 4: Brother?
Speaker 1: I said too late on your Facebook, but I got through your discoord too well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I clicked the link, Jake. That's how I can. Who else do we have?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 9: Damn it?
Speaker 1: It keeps putting the iPad Mike. Ja here's Jake, what's wrong, Jake?
Speaker 4: Jake relaxed.
Speaker 1: So here's what they kept keep putting me on the iPad mic instead of the headset. Mike. It's sounds fine, Jake, it sounds yeah. But what's up? How you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm doing good, Jake. You need to relax though.
Speaker 1: Man, you're you're getting very sixteen day. By the way, happy three sixteen day.
Speaker 4: It's not the three sixteen day for me yet, Jake. It's it's only ten nineteen here. I'm I'm behind. Is Steve Boston gonna be at raw No? I thought they're gonn try to get in there.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 1: They Here's here's the problem. If you can get stole cold to do a show, it costs, buddy.
Speaker 4: We have WS a multi billion dollar company. They should be able to do it, Jake.
Speaker 1: But it's Dolle Downhill.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I agree with you. It actually has even you know why Triple sin trible a took over. It's gone downhill.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's actually he's done better. But by the way, there's a soda that I've been wanted to try and actually it's you ever heard of icy no cap Yeah, free cola, Yeah, I've heard of it. It's no Caffeine's electrolytes. Hello.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm here, I'm listening.
Speaker 1: And someone put twenty five dollars on it. I'm sixty percent away from right now. I'm like forty percent away. Forty somebody went and dropped twenty five dollars on the so nice, but it was you know, it's it's a it's a twelve pack of it, So I would I want it. I told myis today about it because I'm talking about the stuff that is healthier for me and also not caffeinated. Because you do not need Jacob caffeine.
Speaker 9: We don't.
Speaker 4: We don't need diabetes. We don't need diabetes, Jake.
Speaker 1: Or or caffeine. Because I am I am a mom autistic.
Speaker 4: So you're well, you're Youah, you're very artistic, Jake. Oh you said autistic. I'm just king Jake. I'm messing with you. I'm with you.
Speaker 1: By the way, I just wanted to ask you a question.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not gay, Jake.
Speaker 1: Did you like did you liked by uh Detroit by Dark?
Speaker 4: Yeah? He was. He was pretty funny. Did you watch did you watch his show last night? No?
Speaker 1: I went to bed.
Speaker 4: Yeah I was. I was on there for seven You know that role playing game? He plays? Pretty cool? He said, you only lasted two minutes? Jake, what's wrong with that?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I have I have a a such span.
Speaker 4: That's okay, I do too. What did you say? No, I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: To be up.
Speaker 4: Do we have to go? Do you have to know?
Speaker 1: But I'm letting you know that I'm gonna be tired. I can't, dude, I have to be up in the boarding, my gosh. But luckily I can stay up a little bit longer before I have to go.
Speaker 4: To I hope you can, Jake, because I just I just got here.
Speaker 1: But I want to also bring up something you know, hurt. Let's check. Let's by the way.
Speaker 4: I just want to say, just check the guys a platform that Jakes go. Who's on the who's on the.
Speaker 1: Little Jake, who's on the So DJ Wild is the only people that I see that Oh you know cut of the Ducks, Cult of.
Speaker 4: The Yeah, yeah, yeah, are they on the WHI are the will Yeah?
Speaker 9: Sir burrough S R.
Speaker 6: Borrow.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that is, but it sounds cool.
Speaker 1: You see dirty work?
Speaker 4: Mmm, I don't know that is either, Jake.
Speaker 1: No, here's who, here's the thing. Let me see who's Let's see on other Let's see on my favorite I r H. Let's this girl in Stasia, UK in real life. She she's basically she's a thing.
Speaker 9: Did you know?
Speaker 4: Did you know it's Fince's birthday today?
Speaker 1: Jake, No, it's also Katie Bowl's birthday.
Speaker 4: Oh is it really?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's right tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Actually you mean like you mean Monday. Yeah, well it's it's Monday for you right now, but not for me, not yet. Give me two hours, Jake. Give me two hours and it will be Monday for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So Fence Fence on the Fence turned thirty three today.
Speaker 1: She's the same she's born to save years.
Speaker 4: B Yeah, are you thirty three?
Speaker 1: I'll be thirty three? Oh my next birthday?
Speaker 4: Nice? When when's that? Jake? I forgot one of your birthdays?
Speaker 1: Eight?
Speaker 4: Thank you, Jake, thank you.
Speaker 1: Twelve July twelfth is my ten years on YouTube.
Speaker 4: I thought you already celebrated ten years on YouTube, Jake.
Speaker 1: No, I will celebrate by ten years of July twelfth.
Speaker 4: Okay, so your birtha is July twenty eight, because you're gonna to remind me, Jake, because I'm bad at birthdays. Yeah, I missed your birthday. I didn't get blocked, though.
Speaker 6: I know you.
Speaker 4: You blocked Jacob Waters, but you didn't block me.
Speaker 1: So, Jake, what do you think?
Speaker 4: What do you think of Jacob Waters? Is he a heel or a face?
Speaker 1: I think he's a heel?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree totally. What about Jake Hudson heel or face? Mm hmm, yeah, I think you're a heel Jake on the fence heel or face Jake.
Speaker 1: Face?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I agree?
Speaker 4: She got she's gotta beautiful face, Jake. I agree. You don't think you don't think she's beautiful, Jake?
Speaker 1: Awesome person?
Speaker 4: No, I think I think I agree with Jake. I was trying to jac why are you so angry at me? Why do you get so angry at me all the time?
Speaker 1: What did I do?
Speaker 4: Everyone?
Speaker 1: You brought gig pickles to us?
Speaker 4: I didn't hate Hey, Jake, listen, you know that's not true. You would Hey, hey, hey, everybody giggle. Pickles has cancer. Okay, well, Jake, you're the one who associated with her first year. You're looking brought her to me. Now she calls me Hermi baby. Thanks, Jake, he bastard. Just kidding, Jake, I love you man. Everybody just play along.
Speaker 9: Jake.
Speaker 4: I feel like you're really mad, even though I know you're not. You're just tired as hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your brother, what about her? Your mother? Your mother drops you all your head when you.
Speaker 4: Uh, Actually it was my brother. But anyway, that's when I was five years old. Jake fell. I fell from a wagon my brother was driving. I thought it's a guy idea to stand up on a wagon, and my brother decided to drive away on a tricycle. It was fun.
Speaker 1: Drop group, group group. Everybody is joked, not you, Jake.
Speaker 4: You don't I heard you don't drink? Jake? Is that true?
Speaker 1: Like your mother does?
Speaker 4: Now, keep going, Jake, I want to hear this. Go ahead. You gotta finish your.
Speaker 1: Sentence like does crack.
Speaker 4: Only once?
Speaker 1: That's see.
Speaker 4: Every everybody Jake knows that I can't go after his parents because they're both there. They're not alive there so I can't see. Jake knows I can't go after his parents because it looks like an ahole. So thanks, Jake, freaking bastard, crazy man. Hey, I'm gonna I'm gonna tell Aaron Mhold about this, and he's gonna go after you again. Probably yeah, I might have to. I'm gonna I'm gonna call it Aaron Ample tomorrow for his show. He won't answer, though he never tried. I tried to call him like six months ago and he didn't answer.
Speaker 1: I called his show, yes, Jake, Yes, his backstage.
Speaker 4: Giggle pickles caps seven, bring him up, bring him up.
Speaker 1: He's not back face, Jake.
Speaker 4: He must be really tired, Jake, Oh, I got something for you?
Speaker 1: What's black and want red all over?
Speaker 4: You're asked after I'm done pounding it. I was gonna say, oh after GP gets it. Well, you know it happens.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 4: I love you too, Jake. You're awesome, dude. Everyone, this is entertainment. If you're not watching this right now now, I don't know why somebody in the chat would say that they want you to do more shows.
Speaker 9: He does.
Speaker 4: He only does like five the day guys, come on and the rest of the day he's on other people's panels. He's associating with Chad Zumac.
Speaker 1: You know, jamb on the world. This part here is a mind you one as he is shorts.
Speaker 4: He's not very cha not very smart.
Speaker 1: Jake. Yeah, he's a you know, he's a person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a person, definitely. But what kind of person is he?
Speaker 1: Jake likes to work. He works at a agriculture farm.
Speaker 4: Who does he's a comedian.
Speaker 1: He uh uh, he worked. He says he worked, but he says he lost his job in uh in July.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean he's a comedian.
Speaker 1: So you really talking about you're talking about I was confusing him with you.
Speaker 9: That was me.
Speaker 4: I didn't work at a I didn't work at a diagon for a farm, Jake. So that's that's not accurate.
Speaker 9: M hm.
Speaker 4: Say hello to Lucy in the chest. Lucy's hello, Lucy.
Speaker 1: Wait, Lucy boxes here, that's.
Speaker 4: What No, Lucy Grace fifty six herever that is? Yeah, okay, you got a link. You got a link. I'll send you a link now, Lucy. Yeah you wish you wish you could. Jake, just tell me when.
Speaker 12: You're bored.
Speaker 4: I know, anything else, Jake. Jake's tired of everybody. Jake, I don't take you seriously. Keep going, man, I love this. I need to be insulted.
Speaker 1: By the way. Who's who's worser?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Give me a choice, Anthony Kobia or Cap seven.
Speaker 4: Anthony Komia.
Speaker 1: Anthony Kobia or Herdard the Great?
Speaker 4: Oh, Herdan the Great pleas worse?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm pastor who's better Herbert or Anthony?
Speaker 4: Oh, definitely Anthony. Herman's a piece of.
Speaker 1: Crap, all right, Anthony or CAB seven.
Speaker 4: For who's better?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Cap seven?
Speaker 1: Cap seven or Green Bay wacky.
Speaker 4: Dude, there's a tough one.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 4: They're both really good. But I'm gonna go with gb W and.
Speaker 1: Jake pre Bay wacky or Fireman CV with his wife Missus fiber tv uh.
Speaker 4: Fireman CV with his wife is like unstoppable.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with that that tactic CBS, mister Missus Farman CV or or Google Pickles it gives a bit.
Speaker 4: I'd have to go get gigles and gives them any Jake on that.
Speaker 1: One GP, it gives a bit. Or Herbert the Great or Jacob Waters.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm don't choose Jacob because Jacob Jacob?
Speaker 1: So you and Jacob?
Speaker 4: Oh, me and Jake? Oh yeah I me and Jacob of course. But he looks hot with his shirt off.
Speaker 9: Jake.
Speaker 1: You you you hit a Jacob or Drandy and two.
Speaker 4: K oh Jacob, Jacob and I can take with them in like five seconds?
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody wants to see you without your shirt?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: No, well I look like I was like sass watched Jake with my shirt on? Jake Hudson and giggle pickles or Dylan and Jacob waters?
Speaker 9: Who is?
Speaker 4: Who would you choose? Jake? Which tag team?
Speaker 1: Fuck? Dylan? Dylan?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Why do you say?
Speaker 9: Whoa? Whoa? Ja?
Speaker 1: Why? Whoa?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 4: Why do you say that?
Speaker 1: Do you remember what happened with me and him?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But that's the past, Jake, shame with me?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 2: How do you.
Speaker 4: What what Jake hold on?
Speaker 1: What did he do?
Speaker 4: And tell the truth?
Speaker 1: Please you my birthday?
Speaker 4: How did you run your birthday? Jake? You just told you to take shows down. That's not running your birthday.
Speaker 1: No, but here's what they all right.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're the one who called Jacob the GAYF word. Jake. It's not not that's not Dylan's fault.
Speaker 1: Wait, I called you, called you.
Speaker 4: You don't remember calling Jacob the gay F word?
Speaker 9: Jake.
Speaker 4: It made me last because I was like, what the hell happened? No, no, no, no, no, that's just like remember remember it was on your birthday and we were doing a show. Jacob and I were doing a show. We brought you up there. You were tired as hell because you'd been pre streaming for your birthday, and you got pissed. You got pissed at Jacob because he told the truth about Dylan and he you got mad at him. Jake. This was it was kind of Yeah, it was pretty funny. So like, I don't know, Jake, I don't.
Speaker 1: Thanks for bringing up Thanks for bringing up old ship?
Speaker 4: You bring up Hey, whoa hold on? Jake? You bring up old Ship all the time.
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What you want me to leave?
Speaker 4: You want me to leave, Jake? I can leave if you want. I'm just messed with you, bro, just really, you know what, brother, go fund yourself. Please tell me No.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 4: I love you too, Jake, You freaking bastard. I love you.
Speaker 1: That I got it was funny.
Speaker 4: It was funny, Jake. I thought it was hilarious.
Speaker 1: I gotta call him. I apologize for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, yeah, I don't think he gets a ship about it now, Jake. If I'm being honest, I think he's moved past that.
Speaker 1: If he asked me, how did I remember that?
Speaker 4: They just watch my last stream? Jacob Great, the bastard, the a whole elephant. You know, Hey, I gotta get up early tomorrow to Jake. I have a I have a doctor's appointment at nine o'clock. I'm getting my blood tested.
Speaker 1: You have to see if you're a human.
Speaker 4: No, I definitely I'm not a human at all.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 4: I gotta check my my A one C my but sugar level and all that stuff.
Speaker 9: I'm bored.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you sadly did, Jake. You need to do You need to go to sleep? Jake is a show over.
Speaker 1: Do you like eggs?
Speaker 4: No? I don't know how to do that, Jake.
Speaker 1: Do you do you like cheese?
Speaker 4: I do? Cheese is really good? It just gets you plugged up, Jake.
Speaker 9: Do you like all?
Speaker 4: Right? Jake, don't worry.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 4: This one's for d Live platform.
Speaker 1: Still trying to break dot. You with a revolution, but you just deceived.
Speaker 5: It started in seventeen with big blockchain dreams zero come for creators.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's when it's.
Speaker 5: Seen beauty pie hop dumb. He was one sky hop for a minute, then reality hit. He turns into what dumpster fire remitted switch.
Speaker 8: Chain more times in the Politician Lives.
Speaker 5: Stemit to Leno the Trump bro pick a side.
Speaker 7: It tore ing bout you when nineteen said where the future?
Speaker 1: But are you delivered?
Speaker 4: With lag bugs and fewer view? Was that it was twenty twenty.
Speaker 8: Seat You're still out here posting Happy New Year while your view will cancelor with.
Speaker 1: Then my grandma's bed.
Speaker 5: Fed one hundred percent to creators complex on the pitch.
Speaker 2: But when nobody's watching that pay that's just the glitch.
Speaker 5: You became a spot where the band ones ran, the high extremist conspiracy clowns, neo Nazi Pride, half of those ride streams, donations, rolling in live, what twitch and.
Speaker 8: Kicks sitting Now, fam we got guidelines.
Speaker 4: Tight community.
Speaker 2: Now it's co for echo shame.
Speaker 5: But where the whereness text year a fine No one contained you Discovery receiver welcome rhythm broke in in Dusty.
Speaker 8: Your homepage looks like it hasn't been updated.
Speaker 4: This twenty twenty.
Speaker 8: Trust me lemon coins or whatever, but your crypto trash was called nobody's catching.
Speaker 5: Now this pace of each stall extremely central lies like it's some morbile high ground, but decentralized just means nobody's a brown.
Speaker 1: All right, Hey are you?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I'm here, Jake, what's up?
Speaker 1: Let's go to bag that all love any plugs herb it any place?
Speaker 4: Yes, everybody donating my cash shaft just kidding. Uh No, subscribe to the Herb of the Great channel, everybody. All my donation information is on my channel. You guys want to donate. If you want to buy Jake of coffee, go to his buy me a coffee. Uh, And here's a butt plug for you, Jake. No, you asked what you asked if I have any plugs? And I said, yeah, I can't. I can't actually tell you what my cash app is here live because Jake will kill me, so I will. I won't tell I will not tell you that is dollar sign h m G five three zero. I will not tell you that. So no one go to that because that's not even my real cash app. It's my fake one. All my cash app money goes to Jake Hudson and the impressions I do of Jake Hudson. He charges me to you, guys, everyone, he charges me. He churns me twenty five dollars per impression. Okay, Jake, you sounds stressed.
Speaker 7: He looks.
Speaker 4: What's that? Bro? I'm here somewhere? Why am I? Why am I I am? Why am I up on the top there? The hell do you do there?
Speaker 9: Jake?
Speaker 1: So are you host?
Speaker 4: Are you hosting this from your iPad?
Speaker 1: Jake?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 4: How do you host it from an iPad? That's crazy?
Speaker 9: M hm?
Speaker 1: Hey, look it's a giant robot a deer.
Speaker 4: Do you remember that giant robot I did on my channel?
Speaker 1: Jake?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 4: My uh my brother got married and he had a giant robot at his wedding.
Speaker 1: You have a brother?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, no, not had I still have one myself too.
Speaker 1: Actually, hey, guess what what's up?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 1: Let's go Lie?
Speaker 4: I thought we were. Are we not live right now?
Speaker 1: Jake? Let's go live. Let's go live, Let's go Brandon, let's go Lie.
Speaker 4: Okay, you want me to like you want to go