Speaker 1: What a loser.
Speaker 2: This guy is absolute poser. He is a performative scumbag.
Speaker 1: I want I want them to face the harshest possible sentences, straight to jail. That's the hell you want to die on. You have at it. If you support this, you're disgusting.
Speaker 3: YO.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Everybody happy? Wednesday's dad job Wednesday?
Speaker 1: We made it to Wednesday.
Speaker 2: We're going to be talking a little bit, probably closer to the end of the show. I feel like this is where you put it about how you know that cult leader she called us out last night?
Speaker 1: Mock was very busy on Twitter. If you're a Twitter persons, I blocked so many people. It was so fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was glorious, wasn't that. Yeah, So that happened. We'll were talking about that today. So many other things we got to cover. First, wanted to let you guys know it only takes twenty six bucks to create a life saving moment where a mother receives support instead of pressure. Be her lifeline. Go to Human Coalition dot org slash chicks. That is Human Cooalition dot org, slash chicks.
Speaker 1: Twenty six bucks. That's all it is. You, that's it all right, We're going to get to just a few headlines and a few updates from some headlines that we have already been discussing throughout the week, but this was new. So you know how like Donald Trump apparently is absolutely huge on TikTok. Now, apparently the rest of the cabinet is as well. So the White House posted yesterday that the Trump administration cabinet just hit TikTok. Don't miss a second of the hype. See you there, So she'd be able to all the cabinet folks out there on the TikTok.
Speaker 2: So I hate TikTok, but I mean, like, listen, they're meeting the moment. They got to go where the kids are, Gods are? Yeah, there are, so they are.
Speaker 1: And there was also a court ruling in Trump, Trump's favor and ICE's favor, and so this was the second circuit they vacated an activist judges ruling forcing the release of one of those Columbia protester people, Motion Madawi. And so they found that the judge, which is exactly right, lacked jurisdiction to get in the midst of immigration matters. When Ice has already said and Marco Rubio has already said get this guy out of here, and so now he will likely be remanded as his case goes through the immigration courts, because you can't just be out and about when you're facing deportation. Oh, this is a very very very good ruling. Just wanted to put that out there. And then the reason for my name today. This was kind of big news coming from Mikey Cheryl, who was like, oh, look, apparently there's election fraud happening in our state. Here's what she said.
Speaker 4: In June of twenty twenty three, nearly three years before I became governor, a serious software error in New Jersey's Motor vwvehicle system led to the improper voter registration of what we believe to be roughly sixty six hundred people in our state. When you heards applied for a driver's license or identification at the MVC, they were asked if they wanted to register to vote. In the case of this error, some individuals indicated that they weren't citizens and weren't eligible to vote, but the software registered them anyway.
Speaker 1: I thought that didn't happen.
Speaker 2: Ever, this is what we've been like, and it only happens a little bit it only happens a little bit, So I don't know why you're so upset about it.
Speaker 1: Mock, that's right, this is what Democrats will say. That's right. But I like it when the pushback is because this is right. Even one illegal vote cancels out the vote of a legit American citizen, and that is not okay. Everybody should be mad about that. How are they not everybody?
Speaker 2: Well, because they're Democrats and their kammis So there's that.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Kami's, we've obviously spent some time this week talking about Mom Donnie and his big tough guy uh, you know, talking about I'm gonna arrest bb net and Yahoo. He's been doing that a lot. Put him up, and so the Israeli Ambassador to the United Nations, Danny Dannin said, quote, the person who should be arrested is not our prime minister. It is you, mister Mom Donnie, Prime Minister Net and yeah, who will come to New York. He will stand at this very podium. He will speak for the state of Israel, he will defend the people of Israel, and there is nothing you can do to stop him.
Speaker 2: Suck a ball, Donnie, you know, as the mayor of New York City, biggest, biggest city in our country. Right, he should be laser focused on making sure that his constituents are living good lives you right, and like things are better for New Yorkers.
Speaker 1: He's not doing that. He's focusing on the Jews. Why do you thin I think that is? It's weird? Do you think it is? I mean weird?
Speaker 2: This is the thing, like he's a tzar on the Muslim He got into power of the biggest city in our country and he's spending time on international staff rather than actually making things better for I think we all know why he's doing that.
Speaker 1: He's made it very obvious. I mean so that I don't understand it. You're just not paying attention because he's.
Speaker 2: Been very very clear, or your head is firmly planted up your foot.
Speaker 1: And even the former mayor of New York City was calling out Mam Donnie for this nonsense about arresting. Maybe here's what he said.
Speaker 5: First of all, it doesn't take Cooperation Council weeks and months to tell him he has no legal means.
Speaker 6: He knows that.
Speaker 5: And did he speak with the police commissioner, Because who's going to actually do the arrest or is he in partnership with the federal authorities. So we have to think about how this rhetoric is. First of all, is bad to do, but also dangerous for Americas abroad. You know, since being out of office, I've traveled to different countries. You cannot send a signal that right here in America, we're not going to respect a solement leader of a country and you're going to talk about as a local mayor of rest in the individual. This is just bad to even put that statement out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's bad. It's totally bad.
Speaker 2: And it baffles me that there are actual people out there who believe this poser, because that's precisely what it is. I mean, the only thing that stands in the way. You guys may think I'm being completely dramatic, but I'm not. I don't think it's dramatic to say that the only thing standing in the way of Islam taking over everything is America. America is like the barrier, right, And this guy got into office in the biggest and there's.
Speaker 1: More of it. I mean, it's happening not just obviously New York, which we've talked about. It's kind of everywhere and it's spreading and that is their goal, their state a goal goal, so.
Speaker 2: We should be they want to dismantle. Yeah, they want to dismantle and destroy us. Listen to them.
Speaker 1: They're out there saying it.
Speaker 2: They're just saying what they want to do, and so people just need to pay attention.
Speaker 1: Crying out loud. So, I know, we played a clip of John Fetterman making fun of Mom Donny yesterday, but I can't really get enough of John Fetterman making fun of Mom Donny, and he does it quite often, and he did it again, and so I was like, I have to include it right because it's just so funny. So here, once again is John Fetterman with another hot take about Mom Donnie.
Speaker 7: He's a total He's a total clown. I mean, he has the authority to arrest then Yahoo, anymore than I would have the authority to arrest him in Washington, d C. If he visited down in Washington DC. You're a mayor, dude, you know, pick up trash, fix some potholes, and really fix the homeless problem in your city too. You know, your way out of your league. And now this is irresponsible. But like I said, he's just a total clown and it's just for clicks. At this point, he knows that he has nothing actionable.
Speaker 2: Now, I see, I agree with everything he said there, except for he's doing it for clicks. I don't think he's doing it for cliques. I think he's posturing against the Jews and against Israel, and that is all strategic.
Speaker 1: Yes, he wants that.
Speaker 2: He wants the eight however, eight million or so people in New York to be.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, Jews are bad, but the clicks are away. So I think you're both right for I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. But it doesn't stop at the cliques. It's not just him wanting to be popular. It's him wanting to destroy our country.
Speaker 1: By being strategically popular, right exactly. So it's all, it's all that's to an end, you know what I mean. Now, it appears finally that Zoron has gotten the message, and so he released an over two minute video basically just dreaming, you know, BB and saying how he's a war criminal, he's done this and this and this and this and this, and he's a horrible person whatever. I took all that out because it doesn't matter. The main crux of what he said, The important part is what you're about to hear.
Speaker 8: Yeah, who is a war criminal? My administration has reviewed every avenue available under applicable law to determine whether New York City could execute the International Criminal Court's arrest warrant if Benjamin Netanya, who came here. It is clear that we do not have the independent legal authority to enforce this want. The federal government, however, does, and I call on them to join the ICC and execute this want. And I want to be equally clear Benjamin Nettannie, who is not welcoming, nor is any other war criminal at large. Well, we cannot end the genocide on our own life. We can decide whether our silence will become another weapon, and we can examine every tool we have to defend the humanity and dignity of all people. That is my commitment to you.
Speaker 1: That's his commitment.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, the city smells like piss, But that's his commitment, you guys. Okay, Yeah, this guy is absolute poser. He is a performative scumbag, you guys.
Speaker 1: Before we get to some really really really really really good news about that whole restaurant Dine and Dash story that we told you about earlier in the week, we have to tell you about how amazing the Century water systems are because they have completely changed the taste of the drinking water in my son's little apartment, and he is a water snob, like he has to have water taste perfect, and now it does. Mister athlete.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, we spend extra money on like organic food and good beauty products and air purifiers. We have an air purifier in here too. But water you just kind of think, oh, it's healthy, right, I mean, the government.
Speaker 1: Can't mess it up, like giving me hope. Right, it's just water.
Speaker 2: But meanwhile, we've learned so much about water from sentry. H twoo, you guys, it's like there's been testing. They found contaminants like PFA a's which are forever chemicals, and chlorine and fluorid, arsenic heavy metals, a bunch of other crap in your water and you just look at it and be like, I don't know if this is good. So Century hhow is awesome because they don't believe one size fits all. They have water filtration systems and solutions for every home, every budget, whatever you're looking for, like if you are putting it in a small place or a big place or whatever. You can do a whole home filtration system that does every single face in your house. They have reverse osmosis everything. They just have everything that you need to make sure that your water is clean. So visit centuryhtwoo dot com slash chicks and find the system that's right for you. Plus you're going to save ten percent with promo code chicks. That's century h two o dot com slash chicks. She's promo code chicks.
Speaker 1: Do it.
Speaker 9: Do it?
Speaker 1: Okay, So we told you we showed you that horrible video of the wretched family in Orlando that they were vacationing from Michigan. They spent three hundred bucks on on food at this restaurant and then bolted before paying the bill. Then there the video of them doing that was posted by the restaurant. It went completely viral and the family was found because they had left a phone number with the restaurant when they were waiting to get in, and the restaurant called them and said we're going to release this video of you and identify you unless you pay up, and they were like, you can suck it or whatever, and they didn't, So the video was released, they were identified and now you guys. The best news is that they are now desperately trying to pay the restaurant and convinced them to drop the charges that they have filed against them after their information was made public, claiming that they're getting threats to you guys.
Speaker 2: No FAFO, no poor or people said, after they dug their heels in and said no, go ahead and release it.
Speaker 1: Faf oh Man totally. And the restaurant owner was on a podcast to talk about the reason in that he is pressing charges here. He is, what are you hoping happens here?
Speaker 6: What are you prosecuting?
Speaker 1: What are you looking to have happened?
Speaker 6: Is a jail time of fine?
Speaker 10: Do you just want them to pay for me?
Speaker 3: It's no longer about if they wanted to pay the bill. Initially, when I made that first call to them, they could have called back and said, yes, you know what, I messed up, I will pay this bill and the video would have never even been posted. But at this point, for me, it's deeper than just.
Speaker 10: Paying the bill.
Speaker 3: It's the principle of the matter. And what I don't like about it is that they did this with kids, So yes I do, I'm pressing charges and I want them to learn their lesson because this is not okay.
Speaker 1: I'm so jail, I'm so glad. Yeah, I know that's the way to handle it.
Speaker 2: We've got, my god, We've got to start re establishing shame with this stuff.
Speaker 1: I want. I want to believe it's the harshest possible sentences for whatever that crime is classified as.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I want the kids who were there witnessing their criminal activity to understand that it's criminal activity and it will be prosecuted.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I just I love that restaurant owner. So glad that he's not caving, because it would be so easy to just be like, okay, you can pay it, and he would yeah, yeah, they would have come back. He would have.
Speaker 2: He was actually being benevolent where they were coming back. You know, if they would have come back and said, you know what, we screwed up, we're going to pay the bill, he would have let them just slide. So I'm not that nice.
Speaker 1: It's same, all right. We talked about the Tape brothers arrest yesterday the day before whenever that happened, and there are some updates that we want to bring you about that. First of all, because they're also, you know, facing charges in Romania. There was some question about extradition and who would get first DIBs. Was it going to be the UK was it going to be Romania because there's all these outstanding charges. And the update is that Romania will not compete with the UK for extradition of the Tape Brothers. However, that case does remain active and in fact there may be a new indictment expected by the end of the summer. So they just keep getting into more trouble and so.
Speaker 2: Many people, even on our side of the aisle, they are they're just sticking up for these losers.
Speaker 1: They just that's you want to die on you have at it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean that's the all the stuff that they're being accused of. I mean they obviously they should be accused of wearing those awful pants, but they're not, as they have bragged about everything that they've done. I mean, you could just go.
Speaker 1: To actually they brag about it. It's like they're so self incriminating the fact that they like pearl lawsuits and everybody for saying that they do these things that they openly say they do. It's like, yeah, what who are you actually mad? Guys, idiots.
Speaker 2: There's so much, so much narcissism out there, Like I feel like it's a theme now. It's just just like all these people that think I'm untouchable and I can do all these you can't. You can't do all the things, and then brag about all the things and then have But it's surprisingly and there are people who still stand by the losers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and interestingly, I know we're going to get to her later, but Candace didn't say a word about this, and she's so about like Epstein class right, right, And for some reason, she didn't say a word about her friends, the Tate brothers. And interestingly, they have also apparently hired the law firm Black Srubnick to represent them. Roy Black of that firm's name, who's now deceased, was a primary architect of Jeffrey Epstein's two thousand and eight non prosecution agreement, which allowed Epstein to avoid federal sex trafficking charges in exchange for a lenient plea in a Florida state court. The plot thickens, And then you were telling me before we went live that people are also mad that Trump is not getting involved in blocking the extradition and that is absolutely he's absolutely not doing that, and thankfully he's not doing that. So he will allow Andrew Tate to be extradited to Great Britain because we do have that reciprocity about extradition to face charges including rape, human trafficking, and indecent images of children. A US official told The Telegraph that the White House will not become involved in the case, saying that the White House has no involvement and no feelings on the issue. Yep.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just listen, it's just another example of you know these like I guess, like you look at the rape gangs in the UK, A bunch of Muslim dudes doing that, and people think it's completely out of the question for Andrew Tate to do the things that he's being accused of doing.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't find it hard to believe because he has said the things he's gotten out on the internet and bragged about it. So I don't understand that. Why would you want Trump or Marco Rubio to make sure these guys are okay or treated differently.
Speaker 1: Because it's the matrix or something.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's just so stupid, Like people need to get a grip because they listen, they and I think they're both they're due.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're dual citizens. Yes there.
Speaker 2: Right, because people are like, oh my god, they're American citizens.
Speaker 1: Okay, well they're also UK citizens. And we also have for a reason, this extradition agreement for crimes that warrant extradition. So I mean, they're gonna get their day in court, you know what I mean. It's not like they're just being thrown into jail without having an opportunity to be heard in court. They and I'm very going to go through.
Speaker 2: They think you are right, and I think you and I are very interested to hear what happens in discovery with that process.
Speaker 1: Also that Joe, that Joe McBride, lawyer of theirs. I know, they have bazillion lawyers, but like the main one who's always like the original G is innocent, Like he's a total. He's a total. The original the original G is that gangster. Is he saying your original I know? Is that that's how he refers to Andrew Tate. That is so stupid And he fights like I mean, he's he's the least layerly lawyer ever. Anyway, He's also a little bit illiterate, and so here is what he said at a press conference about the Tape Brothers. Innocence, our innocent.
Speaker 11: They've never done nothing wrong.
Speaker 10: They shouldn't be extra.
Speaker 1: Out of crimes they did not ever done.
Speaker 6: They've never done nothing wrong.
Speaker 7: They've never done nothing wrong.
Speaker 2: It's like, Okay, you know, it probably uses him as a lawyer's candidate. Like two peas in a pod, can't and have good grammar, can't say words.
Speaker 1: It tracks, Yeah, it does track. Indeed, there's a Democrat rep. From Arizona, Abe Hamada, who had the most just retarded take on this, and I want you to read it. It is I can't wait to read it. I can't okay from Abe.
Speaker 2: As a former prosecutor, I understand the importance of protecting Americans in times of crisis. The US Constitution is the greatest protection in the world for its citizens. The Tape Brothers are American citizens, and so they deserve full American constitutional protections, which means innocent until proven guilty. No American court has charged them with a crime despite years of false alarms and innuendos. They've been deplatformed, debanked, arrested, and still no convictions. Something President Trump has endured for years. There should be no extradition of American citizens. When the charges are unclear and political. The US government either charge them with the crime or protect them from reckless court proceedings. In the UK and Romania, political law fair is dangerous. The rule of law still matters, and it is our responsibility to uphold the integrity of the justice system.
Speaker 1: Actually, and now that I think about it, I don't know his party. He may be a Republican for all I know this guy. I have no idea. I've never heard of him until literally yesterday.
Speaker 2: But regardless, to make the comparison between them and Trump, and.
Speaker 1: That's what's so absurd and so ag. I also want you to read AG's reply because it was Chef's kiss, absolutely perfect, and it should be appearing right now. Okay, what is this stupidity?
Speaker 2: The Tates fled the UK to Romania originally to avoid the very investigation, the very investigation that led to the charges they are now facing. The evidence against them is substantial.
Speaker 1: Sorry about Cody, you guys, is right up in my face.
Speaker 2: There is no evidence that this prosecution is politically motivated. We have extradition treaties with other countries. The US Constitution does not somehow grant someone the right to sex, traffic and rape and other countries without consequences just because they later make it back to America. You can't charge them with a crime here because they committed most of their crimes in other countries and have barely spent any time in America. Yes, they can challenge the extradition in court, but politicians going out of their way to defend credibly accused sex traffickers and rapists, plus now have charges related to sexual material involving miners, are just embarrassing themselves.
Speaker 1: Nobody's going to want to be tied to that. That would be political suicide. So I just I loved that. Loved that answer, loved it. This is a probably a good time to remind everybody about gift giving for dudes and how hard it is. But you guys, the Ridge wallets these are amazing. Look at how skinny this is. If you've got one of those George Costanzo wallets, what are you even doing? You need this?
Speaker 2: You guys do a lot of You have the obese wallet that's all crusty in your back pocket, like literally falling apart and stuffed with all sorts of things from like ten years ago.
Speaker 1: You know who you are, all right, so stop it.
Speaker 2: Get yourself a Ridge wallet because they're unique. They're slim, they're cool, they're very modern looking. They hold up to twelve cards plus cash. They're made with materials like aluminum, titanium, carbon fiber. They're strong, lightweight, and they are like indestructible.
Speaker 1: They're so great.
Speaker 2: They have over fifty colors and styles, very very cool. It's and you can take it out and not feel like an idiot because they're really cool looking.
Speaker 1: And they have a lifetime warranty.
Speaker 2: I mean, who does that, right, It's literally the last wallet you're ever gonna buy ever. And they don't just have walles. They have other stuff too, like this like by Chargers Charger. This is a Chargers suitcases rings and they all have like the same sleep design. So they offer a ninety nine day risk free trial.
Speaker 1: I mean it's a great deal.
Speaker 2: So you can get ten percent off Ridge by using the code chicks at check out. Just had you Ridge dot com slash chicks and use code chicks that is Ridge dot com slash chicks code chick.
Speaker 12: Do it.
Speaker 1: There was a lawyer on Pierce Morgan talking about the Tape Brothers case and what could happen to them potentially if they are found guilty of these charges, and here is what he said. If they were convicted on all accounts, of all these charges, what kind of sentence could they be looking at the rest of their lives in prison. That's just in the UK.
Speaker 13: There's also charges back in Romania, and there's an investigation still underway in the United States. So I do not think that the Tape Brothers will be able to go back to the life they're used to. I think that their academy, their school, which gives out PhDs for young men to try to be misogynists like them. The PhD stands for pimp and hose degreed. I mean that tells you who these people are. So I think they're facing the rest of their lives in a prison cell.
Speaker 2: I would I would all be I will allow it to I'm cheering.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I mean they are complete and utter scumbags. And listen, I heard you can't wear capris in prison or purple silk shirts. Don't think you get away with that. Yeah, So if there's any question, because I know, you know, people are like but they might not be guilty. There's plenty of evidence that comes out of their own faces which indict them on their own and so naturally our friend Nathan Livingstone at Milk Bar TV, he is a master at putting together and finding the clips and then putting them together in a timeline that just shows how what a liar Andrew Tate particularly is. And here is a wonderful mine to demonstrate with.
Speaker 6: That you and your brother made money from movidoch at the studios.
Speaker 14: No, that's not true at all. That's not true, off I first became a multimillionaire by running a webcam studio.
Speaker 6: How long ago was your webcam business?
Speaker 14: Yeah, so I stopped.
Speaker 10: I stopped having any involvement with it.
Speaker 1: I think eight to nine years ago.
Speaker 10: I stopped.
Speaker 14: When Corona came, I scaled it back up right, So I got a bunch, I got.
Speaker 10: Twenty more girls online. We scaled that back up to three or four hundred thousand dollars a month, So I got.
Speaker 14: Back into the game hard.
Speaker 1: But now we're coming towards the end of Corona, I'm just going to keep.
Speaker 14: I'm going to keep like five or six of my main girls.
Speaker 6: I mean, what did I do.
Speaker 14: I helped some people organize some accounts on an internet website.
Speaker 10: That's what I did.
Speaker 14: I created a system that allowed me to convince girls to do This allowed me to retain one hundred percent control of thirty ego.
Speaker 1: I know how to make sure the girl can't run away.
Speaker 10: I helped women with the tax side.
Speaker 9: Tax is also another important element of controlling your woman.
Speaker 10: You're not going to pay any tax, but you need to tell your girl that you're paying the tax.
Speaker 1: Is that my crime?
Speaker 14: That maybe I did love them, but we're not together anymore?
Speaker 10: So what I pretended? Who said?
Speaker 1: I pretended prove?
Speaker 14: I pretended to love and then what did I pretend to love them?
Speaker 7: To achieve?
Speaker 14: I have to fuck her so she okays me. I don't give a shit about having sex to beautiful women. I fucked them so they listen to me so I can get what I actually want, which is not them too. Means to an end, I have met beautiful women with a good personality, Adolf, she will make me money.
Speaker 10: I have to fuck this bitch. I don't want to sex. I need the money.
Speaker 9: I'm accused of helping my friends get big on TikTok.
Speaker 10: The bullshit.
Speaker 1: If you support this, you're discussed seriously, like I don't even know who are the people that are like I should defend that guy. Oh they do.
Speaker 2: And some of these people have daughters, like shame on you. You like Kansas for example, and Tucker who also had platformed him, and they both had matching you.
Speaker 1: Know, shoes, their little loafers with their bare feet. Absolute piece of shit, this guy. Oh yeah, anyway, so that's what's happening with the Tate brothers. Will you deny on that? Obviously? Yesterday Trump hosted the Lebanese president and you can see this photo of the two of them, Lebani's president, Joseph. Is it our own? I don't know. I have no idea how to say his name. But he was at the White House and as always when there is these state visits from other foreign leaders, there were there was a q and a opportunity from reporters and it did not go well for the reporters. I'll just say that because you know how Trump likes to spar and he did that with a woman reporter who was asking about Iran, and you know that obviously, like we're losing the war. What I don't even remember how she phrased it, you're going to hear it, and he just came right back at her. And here is how that went.
Speaker 6: There no signs that Iron is ready to stop fighting.
Speaker 9: So so what is the plan?
Speaker 10: Is the one hold?
Speaker 15: You know, how would you know if there are no signs?
Speaker 7: What do you know something that I don't know?
Speaker 6: Well, they continue to attack her.
Speaker 15: Alan, but you don't know what the dialogue is behind the scenes that they want to meet desperately to try and end it because they're getting estimated. You don't get that when you listen to your face station. But you don't know, you don't know anything. Do you know something that I don't know? Do you know something I don't know?
Speaker 6: We'll tell us.
Speaker 16: I will tell you.
Speaker 15: They want to desperately meet, and until they're ready to meet in a meaningful way, we have no interest in even.
Speaker 2: I love it he just spanks people at this point. There's just he doesn't care. Trump two point zero is just so delightful.
Speaker 1: I love that chill about the media. He's just like, you don't know, you know something I don't know? Yah, a bunch of liars.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He also made it very very clear, and you heard just in that clip, he's saying that there are whoever the representation is from Iran, they desperately want to meet, They desperately want to negotiate whatever. He's not buying it this time around, and so they continue to right Iran, the US is not relenting, and he said as much in this next club.
Speaker 15: The weapon right now will take them years to produce it, and we will absolutely attack we you know, the the new site that they're talking about.
Speaker 16: I mean, how about these people. They're in this because of nuclear weapons, and they're trying to possibly reconstitute a site.
Speaker 10: We'll hit that site.
Speaker 16: Any site where they're even thinking about nuclear will be hitting it very very powerfully. Now nobody knows except the Iranians the damage that we've done to them. We have done damage that will take them twenty twenty.
Speaker 10: Five years to recover from.
Speaker 15: So if we left tomorrow, we had a big we had a big success. But we're not leaving tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Bekai that he was sitting next to you just looks looks mean, doesn't he looks And he's and he's tall, like he's tall like Trump. He looks like a bouncer, is what he looks like. I would not necessarily want to sit next to him. Also, Pete hegseth, God bless him. He had to face a Capitol Hill hearing about further funding for the military, and of course Democrats democrated, you know how they are, And so he made this fantastic point. I thought about how Democrats rush to give our money to other countries military and yet they're hesitant about our own. I think this point has been long overdue in being made.
Speaker 17: Here is Pete, men and women as opposed to Ukrainian men and women is a higher priority for the United States Senate. So five supplementals that went to Ukraine. As good as that cause may be, why is that righteous to do? But funding troops in harm's way right now, given the threat and what they're undertaking, this is a partisan exercise and hypocrisy.
Speaker 1: It is ahypocrisy. I'm glad that he's finally people are finally calling that out. I was so so glad to hear him say it. And then he fought with uh And I don't know who this representative is, I don't I didn't catch his name, But he fought with this other guy about who was screaming at him to show leadership, and Pete was not having it. Here was that exchange.
Speaker 6: The men and women are going to be able to do it, but they need to have leadership.
Speaker 1: Quinn, will leader.
Speaker 10: Show leaders When will you show you show.
Speaker 18: Some leadership and stand up your fellow Democrats who won't fund the troops, who stand and play partisan politics. Why you don't give us the money you want to stand up here and talk about the troops. You won't show to actually fund our department because you have Trump Trump Arrangement syndrome and can't actually commit to anything meaningful.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I put this on you, senator. Yeah, so take that for eight days. I swear, I know. I love that. I loved it. I loved it. It was a very interesting day on the hill. There was also an addition to that hearing. There was a whole hearing that included this the director of the Smithsonian because they've gotten so woke in terms of some of their exhibits, in terms of how they're presenting some history. And it was Brandon Gil who was absolutely doing the Brandon Gil thing where he just acts all innocent about his question, but he knows exactly what he's doing, and he does just glorious to watch and make people uncomfortable delight. So here is one of the best moments.
Speaker 10: The goal of history is to be objective.
Speaker 11: Thank you, sir for the question. You know, I think that there are many goals of history, and certainly as you collect, as we do examine evidence creates objectivity.
Speaker 10: One of the goals of history.
Speaker 11: We strive to be objective and nonpartisan and not based on any idea.
Speaker 19: So it's one of the goals that seem a little bit concerned. It certainly does to me because as part of this white supremacy document that your organization has promoted, objectivity is a core and defining aspect of white supremacy culture. Do you think that it's the goal of the Smithsonian Institution to promote white supremacy culture?
Speaker 11: Sir? Do you mind sharing with me which document.
Speaker 19: White supremacy culture? Right here? This is part of the mass action toolkit that your organization is promoted for several years now under your leadership.
Speaker 1: That means just like you should be promoting you should know.
Speaker 19: White supremacy culture at the Smithsonian promoting a Wait, ma'am, this this is a difficult question, No.
Speaker 10: Sir, I'm just thinking about the mass action toolkit.
Speaker 11: We didn't develop it.
Speaker 10: But back to your question.
Speaker 11: No, we're not promoting any ideology.
Speaker 19: Is it concern knew that your goal is objectivity. One of your goals is objectivity, and your mass action toolkit references objectivity is a defining characteristic of white supremacy culture.
Speaker 11: It's not our toolkit.
Speaker 19: It is your toolkit. You you've been promoting it for quite some time. We've got toolkitser, but you've been promoting it.
Speaker 11: It is used as a reference, I believe, probably in twenty nineteen, twenty twenty.
Speaker 10: Yes, under your leadership, it has been used as a reference.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're a losing lady. Like, just take the l because she is right. She was trying. So she's like, it's not we're not using it. We didn't you make it. We didn't put it together. It just sort of flew in. We don't know how it got there.
Speaker 6: You're in charge.
Speaker 1: You should know this stuff. These people know overpaid and useless and that whole toolkit. Man, it had some zingers in there, and he kept pressing, here was another one, sir.
Speaker 10: Is it important to be polite?
Speaker 11: Yes, sir.
Speaker 19: It's also interesting because the same mass action toolkit that your organization has been promoting references politeness as a defining characteristic of white supremacy culture.
Speaker 10: Man, are you a white supremacist? No, sure you're not.
Speaker 19: Can you help me square why your organization says that being polite is part of being a white supremacist.
Speaker 11: I'm not exactly familiar with that passage of the mass action toolkit, which is.
Speaker 10: Not I can show you the passage.
Speaker 1: I just love the way he does that. He's so good at it.
Speaker 11: He is.
Speaker 1: It's it's a master it's a masterclass in questioning. He is so good. Just love him, and he's everything.
Speaker 2: That guy is everything good in our party, Like I cannot. He will be president one day, Mark dot Worth. He will because he's so god willing, because he's so smart and centered and calms people.
Speaker 1: There's like this crazy.
Speaker 2: Calmness about him that I just cannot get enough of it. I know, and listen, if politeness is a sign of white supremacy, then we're obviously not white supremacy, right, because.
Speaker 1: That we can stand to be a little more polite, probably in some instances every once in a while, I guess we're gonna take a break from Brandon gil for just a second to talk about Jasmine Crockett's shirt. You guys, what is this? How she is trying to work?
Speaker 14: This is the thing.
Speaker 1: She's so tacky. She either on clubbing or she's trying out for the Supreme. That's what this is. Sequins to work like to a capital hearing.
Speaker 2: Really, it's like who does Oh, that's right, Jasmine Crockett does it.
Speaker 1: And this is how, by the way, she decided to introduce the whole hearing.
Speaker 2: Here's what she said, Thank you, mister chair, and welcome to the Republican's White Pride rally disguised as a Congression hearing. God, that was a real absolute hag. She is such a poser. She's just like aoc. She went to the Mary Institute in Saint Louis Country Day School. Right, it's an elite prep academy located in Missouri, and it's thirty five grand a year. Huh so yeah, So she wants to act like she's all oppressed and ghetto, like, lady, you are code switching. We see you, we see what you're doing. She's all it's all performative. So many of these people are just they tap them, they put them in office. And they're just performers. And that's what she that's what she is. She's a phoney.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for her last day. I cannot wait her in the Congress. Oh my gosh, it's going to be so nice, so nice. All right, going back, because we need another per for Brandon Gil He was on I don't even remember which show last night talking about how Democrats need to own the fact that their party is being consumed by sots and this is the bed they made. We've made that point, and we were very very happy to hear him make it beautifully right here.
Speaker 9: Prati socialists are no longer the fringe in their party. That is the mainstream. That's where their base is, and they're not going to speak out against the way. They don't want the backlash from their base. But you know, it's really rich whenever you have these relative moderates, many of these are still far left Democrats, but relative moderates complaining about the direction that their party is going. Whenever, this is the direction they put their party on, This is the trajectory they put their party on. If you're going to spend all of your time bashing capitalism, you should expect the younger Democrats who listen to that to become socialists. If you're going to spend all your time bashing the police like the Democrats have done, expect younger Democrats to support defunding the police.
Speaker 10: You're going to spend all your.
Speaker 9: Time bashing America as a white supremacist country, you should expect younger Democrats to hate that country and want to abolish its institutions like the Senate. So what we're seeing is the Democrats are reaping what they've been sewing for so long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, love, totally love. They love how he's so so true.
Speaker 2: It's like they need to lie in that bed because they have like the Randy Winingartens of the world on their side too, who are basically that's what they do. They spread communism like they are like socialists, but they're communists, and they're constantly talking about how much America sucks. They're constantly talking about how much capitalism sucks. We have been watching this since we started Chicks on the Right. It's like, and it started out as, just like he said, a bunch of fringe weirdos. The fringe weirdos are now in charge. It's like, so the people that are still Democrats that think that they're the Democrat party of like my grandparents' time. It's a completely different party. You are the party of commis.
Speaker 1: And I don't feel sorry for the Van Joneses and the other semi normal or more moderate Democrats. You did that for exactly the reasons that Brandon Gill just outlined. Right, they made this bad, right, FAFO. That's right, that's right, And you will FAFO if you don't take care of your skin when you're out in the sun. You guys, it is summer and I know you all are laying out and you need sunscreen. And one skin has got some really really good stuff, especially the one that's like super concentrated. I put it on my knee scar, not that it really like, Oh I do, I like, I mean, I just it's not helping my scar look better, but it is stopping it from getting more red because it's still so angry and purple, and I think it just always will be because of who I am as a healer.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I love their their tinted moisturizer. They have tinted moisturizer with SPF in it, and I live in that on the weekends because I'm constantly outside doing step in the yard, the pasture and.
Speaker 1: Stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So it gives you like a little bit of coverage so your skin looks pretty. And then it has all the one Skin good stuff in it. So if you haven't tried that, it's fantastic. It's all safer sensitive skin. They're all dermatologists tests that they were created by women scientists, and it has all this you know, clinical study stuff to back it up. It's fantastic. So One Skin is awesome from making you have the healthiest skin now and as you age because eighty percent of skin aging starts with sun exposure. I love the sign mock loves the sun. So yeah, so go to one skin dot co slash chicks use code Chicks. You're going to get fifteen percent off. That is one skin dot Co slash Chicks get fifteen percent off of Code Chicks.
Speaker 1: Do it, do it.
Speaker 11: All?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Going back to a news story that we have sort of been talking about all week really and that is the South Carolina Senate race. Now that will include officially Darlene Graham, Lindsey Graham's sister. She's not just going to fill in in the interim until the election for her brother. She actually wants to make a full time run at the seat, and she did receive yesterday Donald Trump's endorsement. She said, I'm honored to have the complete and toil endorsement of President Trump. Ready to stand with him and deliver for South Carolina. I hope you will stand with me, and I wanted you to read his endorsements way and binging it a little bit.
Speaker 2: It was my honor to welcome now Senator Darling Graham nor dan Is how you pronounced it, the sister of the late great Lindsay Graham, from the wonderful state of South Carolina.
Speaker 1: Into the Oval Office.
Speaker 2: We have known each other a long time. She is a spectacular person and a true American patriot. Lindsay was one of the greatest people and senators I've ever known, and his sister shares his deep love of our country in the state of South Carolina. During her visit, I asked Darlene for the good of our nation, to run for the US Senate in the special Republican primary on Tuesday, August eleventh, twenty twenty six. I hope Darlene does this and that there would be nobody better to honor the legacy of her beloved brother Lindsay. Darlene, who comes from an absolutely incredible family, has been a winner all.
Speaker 1: Of her life.
Speaker 2: Should she accept has my complete and total endorsement in the special election for Usenate in South Carolina.
Speaker 1: She will never let you down. Run, Darlene run, And so, like we said yesterday, it's fine for her to run. We don't have a whole lot of time to get to know her or her policies ahead of August eleventh, but it is I mean, for those of us who live here, we have a responsibility to learn about her. And you know, there's there are some things that seem odd. We talked yesterday about the fact that she grew her agency like a lot. She got tons and tons of federal funding. She raised the salaries of herself and those around her in the state agency. So it just wasn't very conservative as all, and so and we just don't know a lot about her policy ideas, and so there's you know, there's still a lot to learn about her. In the interim, there was a tweet from Byron Yorke who said Senator Darlene Graham told Seohan Hannity that if she is elected to a full term, she'll have different priorities than her late brother. She said, I used to see him on the talk shows. I would watch him and I'd be like, lindsay, are you just talking about national security all the time? And I understand that's important, protecting our borders, national security, absolutely, I said, but let's talk also about what matters to the average person. The price of groceries, the price of gas, healthcare, insurance, those kinds of things. That's what I'm worried about. Which all all importance, right, that's all, It's all important. But I also saw this like oddly glowing endorsement of her, or maybe not endorsement, but like, I guess, I don't even know what to call this. Read this from James Clyburn of all people.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Yeah, that's weird. Congratulations to Senator Derling Graham nor Don on this historic achievement. Her appointment marks a significant milestone for our state. A two thousand and nine graduate of South Carolina State University, Senator Graham nor Don becomes the first woman and the first HBCU graduate to represent South Carolina in the US Senate. This is a testament to the progress our nation continues to make an expanding opportunities for women to serve at.
Speaker 1: The highest levels of public office.
Speaker 2: I feel certain her historic accomplishment will inspire generations of South Carolinians to believe that no barriers beyond reach and wish her godspeed.
Speaker 1: Wait, so she went to an HBCU. I guess so, And listen. He may just be that might just be politeness. He may just be like, listen, it's really cool. It's a historic moment for the state.
Speaker 11: Yea.
Speaker 1: And you know he's obviously a Democrat through and through. I just thought that was so interesting.
Speaker 2: It's a little like people are saying, it's sus it's a little you know, a little very like over the top glowy, right, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Coming from a Democrat who ensured that we had a Biden presidency, I'm just saying, so agree that was odd. And speaking of the Senate, there is this account on Twitter politics and pull tracker. Fox News debuted a new Senate forecast showing forty eight seats for Democrats forty eight seats for Republicans, the toss up being states and that Georgia, Michigan, Hampshire, North Carolina all lean Democrat. Alaska is a toss up, Iowa was a toss up, Maine is a toss up. Ohio is a toss up. Texas Lean's Republican, thank god, like a little bit, yeah, but I mean this is going to be an impossibly impossibly close race, and so much as the biggest oh my god, right, the biggest thing is get out and vote. Just vote overwhelmingly.
Speaker 2: Get out there and vote, because so many people are like, I can't make a difference.
Speaker 1: Please stop it. You cannot complain if you do. That's right, That's exactly right. There was also an interesting study from that came out from Nate Silver, At least he reported on it, talking about like who is the typical profile for a Democrat socialist voter? And it was super super interesting. I'll let Chris Hayes actually do the the overall summary. He said, the most left wing people in America are people with postgraduate degrees who are financially strapped, and the most right wing are people without a degree who are rich, which I thought was so fascinating. That makes sense. That's because of what Bessie Shapiro said, saying, unsurprising, the most resentful people in the United States are those who believe they are owed everything and they fail, and the least resentful are those who were given nothing and achieve. Amen. Right, So that is absolutely the truth.
Speaker 2: And a lot of those left wingers who are strapped are trying to impress other people, you know, they always worry about what other people think.
Speaker 1: Those are. It's just so indicative and representative of those people. And they aren't just like four year college indoctrinated. They are like PhD level and doctrinated, and they're elitists. They look down on the people who are actually achieving and they don't have they're not strapped with college debt. They're out, they're busting their asses every day, creating.
Speaker 2: Inventing, right exactly, making the world go around here, like making the country actually function, and they just resent those people.
Speaker 1: You can see it, you could hear. Yeah, And then they claim to be victims of a system instead of victims of their own irresponsibility in terms of the path that they chose. It's just like textbook, you know. And they also claim to be for the working class when they're not not even a little bit. All right, We've got some crazy people to talk about, including canvas. But first we have to show remember how there's We showed that clip of Hunter Biden saying he wants to cage match Don Junior, and then there was Harry Sisson who was saying he wants to cage match basically any Republican, everybody, anybody, and Don Lemon was like, yeah, I want in on that anyway. We also have this person threatening Donald Trump directly. She wants a cage match with Donald Trump.
Speaker 20: I'm still waiting. This seventy four year old woman is still waiting for you to accept my challenge to a cage fight.
Speaker 6: Okay, I know you're old enough.
Speaker 20: Fact, this is what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna put my right hand behind my back and I'm gonna do your dumb shit dance and give you time to try to take bunch dumb shit dance.
Speaker 11: A damn.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 20: So I'm giving you a lot of advantages.
Speaker 6: Come on, I'm waiting.
Speaker 2: Why do they always look like I don't know, I feel like you could just walk up to her and go, yeah, you know, I'd like to see in a cage match. If Harry System wants to fight a Republican he should fight Tulsi Gabbard.
Speaker 1: Ooh, that would be good.
Speaker 2: I would love to see her kick his ass like that. I would say so much money for that, right, And it would be a woman that does it. Who really is the one that needs to slap him around?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 1: I think it should be her. That would be glorious. Although anybody, I mean almost anybody, I mean it, It would be a satisfying thing to watch for sure. Totally. Also, do you remember when Possum Lady's trans sidekick went on that weird out of nowhere rant about homeschoolers and she was absolutely psychotic. They both sounded absolutely psychotic. And Possum Lady is doubling down, and here is what she hears a little bit of what she said.
Speaker 12: Stand by it. The homeschooling that I was referring to is the crazy Christian homeschooling. It is trickle down stupidity. You have to be dumber than a box of hot rocks to sit down with your kids and teach them that dinosaurs and man lived on the planet at the same time, that the Earth is five thousand years old, and on and on. But more than anything, the reason they're melting down so much about this is because homeschooling is inherently patriarchal and it is a huge push of the fascist project because it keeps women at home and over ninety percent of all homeschooling parents are the mother you know. They don't want women to be out in the workforce, to make their own money and have independence so they can diverse their piece of shit closet case husbands when they find out. No, they want the women at home, dead ass broke homeschooling the kids.
Speaker 1: This is so, she is because the primarily teachers are typically women, and so nothing she's saying makes sense at all.
Speaker 2: Now now, and this is the same chick as ushering in Islam. But then she says Christianity is patriarchal, bitch, please, like you have you done any reading or any research about Islam and you just you're like cozying up to it. But Christianity is patriarchal.
Speaker 1: Okay. Also, she won't get on X. Have you noticed that. I thought that she's not on it. I think she is. Nobody follows her and she doesn't post that. I don't I don't think she is.
Speaker 2: I think she runs her mouth, but she's not really on She's not very active on X and I think it's like a lot of these people, they don't want to be out on that platform because.
Speaker 1: Is she on Blue Sky? Is that where she spends her time? Probably, I don't know that would track, Yeah, that would totally track.
Speaker 2: But I mean, she's got like Commy's heroes, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, all these people who were like, yeah, we want a Nazi, we want this wife beating or whatever, girlfriend beating Nazi.
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 2: But then she for her to crack on Christianity. It's just it's laughable.
Speaker 1: It's just so and she's and she's so miserable and she's to her I feel like all the time, it's like she's kidding. Every feature is starting to point harder. Yeah, that she's making her full transition into a passum. I mean that she really is really, I mean, it's it's frightening. And Ben Shapiro retweeted this, saying, I agree with Jennifer Welch. She definitely shouldn't have homeschooled her kids, mainly because trapping a child for hours in a room with Jennifer Welch is a form of torture. Prohibited under the Eighth Amendment and the Geneva Conventions.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just like in the fact she talks about it in such a way that it's like a terrible thing to teach your kids and spend time with your kids. I oh yeah, that other one was like beautiful, right, what a glorious and beautiful way to live.
Speaker 1: If you're a woman or man, you get to spend time with your children. Why do you hate your children? Well, that the trans partner of hers definitely hates her kids, because she was the one saying I just couldn't wait to get my kids backpacks on and like hurl them onto the bus and get them out of my gard. She was awful about her own kids. That well, that makes me sad. I know, it makes me sad them that they have her as a mom in general. Right, God bless those kids.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 1: I had a little bit of fun on Twitter yesterday before all the Candice thing, that whole thing exploded, because I said, hey, day to day, my god, it was so fun. So I saw this very nice meme by Cindy Kune who said we need to stop calling trans women women. Even trans women, they are not women in any sense, try e streminized male or transidentified male, and never under any circumstances. She said, use preferred pronouns, not even to be polite, because that's how this insanity started. And then there was a trans person who took issue with that, as you might imagine. And this person, Jade Carpenter, said, anyone referred to me as that, they wouldn't say another word to anyone ever again. Okay, so violence, obviously this is what they do, is they become violent. So I decided to test that out, and I said, testing you are a trans identified male. And then I went and I spoke words to my husband and so obviously it did not work, and I said as much, I said, reporting back, I continue to say words to people. Just spoke with my husband. You're a trans identified male and a liar, it turns out. And then she didn't. He didn't. I don't even know what she's trying to be. I had so much fun on Twitter yesterday. It was amazing. It was a day. It was amazing. So you may have heard that there was this Daily Mail article that was not sourced there it was they used a bunch of like according to close family friends of Erica erks she like let loose or has let loose on Candae behind the scenes and privately, she like calls her all the names and says all the terrible things about her. And so I retweeted it because I love the descriptors. I loved the descriptors that were used. Allegedly the Daily Mail report of these were used by Erica. I don't actually believe they were, but whatever the headline read, Erica hates Candace Owens. She thinks she's the ugliest person in the world, soulless ghoul, and that she refers to her in private as a bitch. And I, I mean, I can't even imagine in a million years Erica is saying those things. But if she did, and that was my point here, I said, Candace is the ugliest person in the world, she is a soulless ghoul, she is a bitch. Erica can and should feel absolutely justified saying every single one of those things because they are one hundred percent accurate. And then I knew the cult would come at me. So I said, come at me, cal You're all just as awful, and they did, and they did, and I started to think, man, there's like way more of them than usual, like they were just out in force, man. And then I realize, Oh, it's because Candace retweeted me. And so before I show you what she said, I did want to include like a clarification tweet because I could tell that people were misunderstanding my reason for posting the Daily Mail article, and they were thinking that I genuinely believed Erica said those things, which I just don't, and so I said, I just want to clarify for those who may be confused by us posting this. It is a certainty that eric did not say any of those things, because she is a full of grace, godly woman of exceptional character aspirationally so even. But if she ever chose to or even just allow those things silently, she would be one hundred percent justified because they're one hundred percent true. So Candace retweeted us, which was a surprise, saying, Lol, I'm just glad you guys have finally dropped the fake Christian holier than thou grift. It was getting tiresome. I think she has confused with Allie Beth or something, and she thinks, I think, is what's going on. Yeah, because the holier than now thing. I was like, wait, will you rarely even talk about religion on this show?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: And we do, and I curse and I'm flawed, and listen, I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, but that's really none of her business and I don't.
Speaker 1: We don't talk about that and a lot on our show.
Speaker 2: Perhaps she should pick up a Bible, though, because there are plenty of passages that talk about going after widows. She apparently so, I mean, she calls herself a devout Catholic.
Speaker 1: I call bull crap. Well, she's the kind of Catholic. She's the New Age Catholic, which is a whole different thing. But I responded, I retweeted her saying, this is rich coming from the least Christian like person on the planet, and thank you for flooding your cult members into our mentions. It makes mass blocking a lot easier. When are you accepting the offer to debate? Stephen Crowder and Andrew Wilson and Brian Atlis, They've all been offering you talk tough and then you disappear and club book she disappeared, So this is what happens. I was like, I'll debate anybody on the Turning Point Tyler Robinson's guilt or innocence or whatever, and then she never ever, ever, ever does in any case, I probably blocked I was telling you. I mean, it may be up to like five hundred people at this point, and they keep coming. Yeah, which is great because I you know, I will respond to some of them and then I'll block them and that makes them even crazier.
Speaker 6: And I love that.
Speaker 1: I love that, Yeah, yeah, I do. I love that for you too.
Speaker 2: I do the same thing on Instagram because there are these are people who don't think the Holocaust happened.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're absolute loon jobs. But watching a.
Speaker 2: Bunch of so called Christians go after Turning Point and try to dismantle and destroy it when they were bringing people to.
Speaker 1: Christ And what has she ever really killed?
Speaker 3: Do that?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 2: She's wants to destroy that? Why as a Christian would you want to destroy that? If anything, you would be like, this is such, this is the one silver lining from this awful tragedy, and she just she is doubling, tripling and quadrupling down. The thing is is that Candace Owens, she wanted originally to be an actress and a model. That's what she wanted, and I feel she was a failure at that. But she just wants fame. That's all she cares about is fame. And it's so indicative that all these people that follow her are like, you guys have like two followers, she's got gajillions.
Speaker 1: Again, this is never something I cared about.
Speaker 11: Ever.
Speaker 1: We don't care about that.
Speaker 2: And I will go back to the Jesus had twelve Hitler had millions, like and these people just they're so hell bent on.
Speaker 1: Popularity like that. They're like, you're getting so ratioed, and I'm like, I don't care. It's Candice that's always making you guys think that that's important by it, because she's like I have the number one podcast and I have like gazillion followers. Merch, merch, merch whatever. That's right, Okay, that's what's important to you. That's not what's important to us.
Speaker 2: No, And it's gotten less important as we've gotten older, because that's just how people are.
Speaker 12: Yes.
Speaker 2: Not like her, though, because she's a megalomaniac, narcissistic, sociopath weirdo who was so like, look at my numbers, look at it. I'm number one. You know, he's my best friend, and he was murdered. But look at me, I'm number one that's messed up. It's so messed up.
Speaker 1: And so when I saw clips of her show from last night floating around, I just literally amazed by how blind she is, how she must not have a single mirror in her entire house, because the projection last night was off the freaking charts. You and you just set it up perfectly because you were talking about how from a very young age she wanted fame, she wanted recognition, she wanted celebrity. That's all she has ever wanted, and yet she doesn't understand, like, for example, you're about to hear her make fun of Laura Lumer for posting a lot of times about Candace and without realizing that the obsession that she has with Erica is why so many people criticize her. The reason that we criticize her so often is because of her behavior and her actions, and it's like she cannot connect those things. So here she she's all upset that people are coming after her, but also wants you to know she's never said she was a victim. You guys for crying out, I mean it, but this is really really true.
Speaker 6: Just the expression crying out while they strike you. Literally, are we kidding?
Speaker 10: Do we have that?
Speaker 6: Laura Lumor somebody just tweeted this, like just to show the psychosis of Laura Lumor, here's five hundred and ninety one Laura Lumor posts talking about at real Candace oh anything by saying what was digitally possible to fit onto a screen like he could. This is real. He just posted this and then he showed how like forty five of them were happening in just one evening, and she's just one person. This is the person that's then retweeted by Ben Shapiro's lawyer who's been suing me for three years, who's now suing me on behalf of Brian Harpol. This is how this has been my life. And I have not complained. I have not played the victim. You've never have had to up my security. Absolutely does anybody care about the death breats? I get people that were putting up my children's cars, Laura Lumer who was doing that, and they just pretend like I'm not a person full time. These people are dedicated. These accounts are dedicated to just attacking Candice Owens all day every day she's investigating a murder.
Speaker 1: Oh care, that's it. That's it. People forget, people forget she's a person, you guys. Yeah, like, where's the humanity? Where is the humanity? Bride of Charlie? I cannot She is just to dig in. Okay.
Speaker 2: She was like an aspiring actress and model, which the model thing is so funny, but she had an active profile on explore Talent, a popular online job born and casting website used by aspiring actors.
Speaker 1: She this is what she wants. She didn't want to be pop leos though, you guys, she did do a music video. Yeah, good for her. She and she this is or whatever, this is who these people, these.
Speaker 2: Weirdos are following. It's a woman who is just desperately in need of attention and control.
Speaker 1: So and and you know, part of her show last night, going back to your earlier point about how focused she has always been on fame and fortune and celebrity, that is what she tried to project onto Erica Kirk and I just you will not believe what she said last night. It's the least bit of self awareness I've ever seen on her. And that's saying something. But just to set this up a little bit. Think about think about how little sense the accusation of Erica Kirk trying to be famous and trying to create a brand is Because Erica was married to probably the future president of the United States. She was she didn't need to kill her husband in order to get a brand and fame. She was already married to someone who is going to achieve great, great, great great things with her at his side. So how retarded do you have to be to think that Erica would want to end the life of the person who is allegedly achieving the only thing she cares about, which is branding and fame. It's exactly stupid. It's such a stupid theory. And yet she was on a tear about this last night.
Speaker 6: And your husband built our names and our brands alongside each other and apart from each other. The world didn't know your name until he died. You attempted to build your brand thereafter, and you made an intealcuable amount of money in the process. Do we all need a refresher on the things that she was willing to sell to? Once again, all Erica cares about is money and brand and merchandise. Being on a child pursuit of fame and fortune your entire life. You started doing pageants. I think we showed when you were like twelve, okay, sixth grade maybe, and you have not stopped wanting to be in the spotlight. Every person you have dated heads has had some degree of fame, and you saw Charlie as your ticket to more fame. And then you finally got it an interview when you walked out in a white pantsuit with sparklers behind you, and you sucked all that in.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 6: That was the moment. We look back at those photos of people at the memorial, I have never seen such glee and such happiness. You cleaned glasses, you guys, then went to a restaurant. You celebrated finally Erica, finally for you. After decades of trying. You had made it into the spotlight, and everybody loved you. Brand merchandising shirts you got on that zoom call. The sales have been crazy, fifty thousand shirts sold and kicked back into the LLC that me and a Charlie Kirk show.
Speaker 1: People own for Charlie, for Charlie, Oh my god.
Speaker 6: And then it all came crashing down because maybe Charlie had an actual friend. That's what's annoying me. I'm the writing that I'm the one thing. He had an actual friend who wasn't content to sell a T shirt and move on, and then sell some slot and move on because the price was right. That's what you're upset about, Erica, money and fame. There was no substance in this article because there was no substance.
Speaker 21: In your actually as her merch mocking him, I I just I can't the money and fame than as she wears her three thousand dollars puffy shirts and Mary's a gay baron.
Speaker 1: And she tried to say this is how she justified I guess this was crazy too. But there was another clip of her where she said, if you watch the episode that she did the day after Charlie was murdered, she didn't have any ads in it. You guys, her most watched episode ever didn't have a single ad in it. So, seeing how she clearly doesn't care about the fame and the fortune, applause law. I cannot people fall for this stuff, isn't it unbelievable?
Speaker 2: It is It is unbelievable that there are people dumb enough to actually buy into this.
Speaker 1: It's and how do you say that stuff about Erica again, who lost everything and is now trying to salvage what Charlie built to preserve his legacy that Candice and others are trying desperately to tear down. And of course t USA should be excited and celebrating when they continue to get money to fund their mission, which is to elect people against the socialist takeover and islamification of America. And what the hell is KM is doing. She's enriching herself and that's.
Speaker 2: It, and it's shit, and it's okay and a good thing for TPUSA to be happy about people coming to Christ.
Speaker 1: To me, that's what this is all about.
Speaker 2: This is why I call her a demon, because when you saw what happened after he died, things were like actually going there were like they were bringing kids, college kids, high school kids to Christ.
Speaker 1: If you are a Christian, why would you want to destroy that?
Speaker 2: I cannot find any other reason other than the fact that you were a freaking demon.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And actually a lot of the cult members who were coming into our mentions kept saying, you're in Baron Coleman another freak. He also retweeted us saying that we were six months behind on our like criticism because we're calling her demonic, And I was like, well, if that that hasn't changed, why would we stop calling her that? What are we supposed to call her?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 1: Apparently they're they're accusing now a bunch of influencers of simultaneously comparing her to the Sandy Hook Alex Jones thing. No, no, no, the Sandy Hook thing there, Like, I guess there's a bunch of influencers were saying she's creating a conspiracy. That is, every bit is big or worse than the Sandy Hook thing that Alex Jones did, and she's going to pay the price for it. So now she's like, this is the new narrative. What if just like a lot of people see through your shit, Candae, and they all have the same realism that what you are doing is as evil. Sometimes we can think that at once.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes the most obvious answer is in fact the yes, yes, it's not.
Speaker 1: Everything is a conspiracy, that's right. We talked yesterday and the episode will be out on Saturday with Carrie Smith, who had a great tweet about all of this stuff yesterday that I wanted you to read here.
Speaker 10: It is here we go.
Speaker 2: Narcissistic projection is the psychological defense mechanism where a narcissist like Candace attributes their own foul behavior, character defects, and insecurities onto a person they've idealized and are jealous of, Like Erica.
Speaker 1: This is textbook.
Speaker 2: They accuse their target of exactly what they are doing. In order to avoid introspection and shame. They cast the worst parts of the worst parts of themselves outside onto someone who is the opposite. Narcissists are very selective and who they pick us targets for projection. They don't choose targets they've us weak or irrelevant. They choose someone they've idealized and who they envy. They choose someone who is the very inverse of all of their character defects, someone who has the positive character traits and the admiration.
Speaker 1: And real relationships that they wish they had.
Speaker 2: Candace picked Erica specifically because Erica is real and full of Christ and Candace is fake and full of the devil. The accusations in this clip all perfectly described Candace fame hungry. Since sixth grade, every relationship was in pursuit of fame viewed Charlie as her meal ticket. Used Charlie's murder for her ticket to fame, the spotlight of money. These demonic attacks on Erica from her have always always been about Candace. And you guys, I know some of you have narcissists in your family. Everything is transactional. People are disposable. They are they cannot see what they are.
Speaker 1: Yep, come on, you know it. You have people in your family like this. I mean, it's just it's so obvious. It's so amazingly obvious that I don't ever stop being surprised at the people who are like, go Max, Candace, You're so close. I'm just like, what, how are you this retarded? I genuinely don't understand it. Well, it's the same.
Speaker 2: Listen, these people are getting Jim Jones and they have no idea. Yeah, they just don't know, Like they're following a cult leader. People fall into cults weak people with weak minds and insecurities and hatred and just they're miserable people. They're like, oh, a cult leader, I can totally follow this person. I mean, they just it's it's so textbook.
Speaker 1: All of it really is sarcastic Liberty also tweeted, if Erica had been pursuing fame her entire life, how on earth does it make sense to have your future president husband killed. Candace has been arguing for months that Erica wanted fame, power, money, but she wants us to also believe Erica planned to eliminate her source for all of those things.
Speaker 2: Sure, Jan, exactly, It's just so it doesn't make any it doesn't make any sense. But these people that follow her don't care about common sense. And you know, a lot of them are liberals. They're just delighted to have somebody who used to be a conservative or poses one. They're just delighted to have her being anti turning point anti Erica, Like they love it. They're glombing on.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of leftists that are followed.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, and that.
Speaker 1: I saw another clip of her like celebrating that last night, saying that her and Charlie never would have predicted that the left and right would come together on this issue, but the left is like holding Tpusa's feet to the fire and that they should be And I'm like, do you even Charlie. I can't imagine how mortified he would be by what she is doing to the love of his life and to the organization that he did everything to build. I just can't imagine the fact that she calls herself a friend is so vile. May I never have friends like this.
Speaker 2: May God keep all of these so called friends out of my line reel, I got the ones I need, keep them away, real Lord?
Speaker 1: All right, we do have a couple of reviews from the Apple podcast platform. Please leave one if you haven't already. Here's the first one. Dudes for Chicks.
Speaker 2: Fifty three year old dude, you've been listening a few years now. Came across as I was looking for conservative podcasts. Got to say, I dig these chicks. They're not pushing religious bs or richy white gal narratives, just common sense with some cool humor. Well, I mean I love that We're just we're not rich you white girls. I'm yeah, that's not me.
Speaker 1: So that's great. I love that fifty three right there in our gen X timeframe. There you go, what up?
Speaker 2: Manila's absolutely love your show. I have followed you for ten plus years and you always make hearing the news so much better. Daisy is my spirit animal. You ladies always make my mornings brighter, and I appreciate that, especially with all the hatefulness in this world. Daisy, enjoy your vacation. Jason allen Hammer is just freaking awesome, and I'm loving the gen x feel he brings.
Speaker 1: We're obviously working back from March exactly, but Jason's great. We love Jason. We've known him ever since our radio days, and he's like our brother. We also have to thank Bernadette Howarth, who said, Daisy go Gray. I did it over ten years ago and very happy with my decision. Very low maintenance, so much less money spent and bonus, no fear of the wind blowing and exposing my roots.
Speaker 2: I'm going today and we're going to talk about that. My Rosa and I are going to talk about that.
Speaker 1: Over on locals.
Speaker 11: Sure.
Speaker 1: A man said I was watching a show recently called ten Ways to Avoid a Shark attack and was surprised that stay out of the water wasn't on the list. Happy hump day, ladies from the ball Fit love it.
Speaker 7: I love that.
Speaker 1: She may also said quick animal fact number twenty five, most bobcats are not named Bob. Have a great day, Chicks from your Ballpit crew love it? Or Dad Jack Casadinatus said, I wonder why she doesn't go after LH. Gray, who is doing tons of substack articles about her sick mind meaning Candace. Yeah, LH. Gray that she is a writer man. She can tear Candace up and it is so fun to watch. Oh my gosh, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Now I love watching that. Marxi Proul has Good morning, maucking Daisy. What kind of tea is hard as to swallow reality, Have a wonderful, blessed day.
Speaker 1: Much love, thank you, Marcy.
Speaker 2: Brian Bremley more than Manila's on the road for doctor's appointment this week, but I had to pop in before I found the chicks. I was a kleptomaniac. I had to take something for it, So just take my money. Brian Curio two three sixty nine. The Motor Voter Act mandates everyone get registered to vote. Thanks Clinton, Okay, the schmoben. What is Mack's X account? The COPR account she has? She handles our She handles our Twitter, so it's chicks on the right, that's on right.
Speaker 1: And then it's at chicks right on right right, and so she handles the Twitter. I handle the Instagram that's and I don't have a separate one, so all of my tweeting is there yet?
Speaker 2: Mm hm, Aaron Kreeger that I see is a joke. They're a clown court. They're gonna come take me away from saying that, aren't they take my money before.
Speaker 1: They lock me up.
Speaker 2: I don't think you've worried Maxwell Maxwell Edison's mom dad joke Wednesday. Just saw a lamb driving down the road in a swimsuit. It was a lamb bikini.
Speaker 1: I love that one. Oh, I got Shelley bolt on Good morning.
Speaker 2: Just a quick message to say thank you to everyone who clicks the like every day and those who have subscribed and shared. Y'all are the best. Love y'all, Thank you, We love you, Shelley. Curio two through sixty nine. Six thirty is my favorite time of day. Hands down, hand I hand down, so yes, hand hand down, got it? Yes, our nerve. If politeness is white supremacy, it is being a jerk to find black culture just asking questions. Take just take my you decide what kind money. It is kind of weird how that's even like where do you come?
Speaker 1: What do you remember? It's been for years because they've also said like being on time, is a show of white supremacy. Like all this prat being responsible stupid, It's so dumb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so being a good human being is a white supremacy. Okay, Shelley bolt On dejic Wednesday. What do you get when you cross a helicopter an elephant in a rhino hell of fino thleanks?
Speaker 1: Forgive me? That was great? I love that perfect good this.
Speaker 2: If the restaurant were a chain corporate, they have let the Din and Dash go and take the loss for fear of being called racist. Only D and D at chains. Yeah, this is the thing. Yeah, uh huh, Kelly HB one seventy four, skincare is meant to be absorbed. SBA stays on top. Okay, Kelly HB one seventy four, you do not want sunscreen and your skincare?
Speaker 1: I mean, I disagree. I've done okay with it, but thank you super nova. Hey I made it.
Speaker 2: I am indeed minus a thyroid gland and if you lymph nodes, etc. Now the fun part begins with balancing hormones and other issues. No dad joke, today's I am not prepared with that one. Love you all and thank you for all the prayers. Supernova. That is like the one thing where they can give you thyroid medication if you don't have a thyroid. So prance still praying for you. I mean, but I think it's going to be You're gonna be fine. It's going to be great. Mad Man nineteen sixty five. Did you know if two Egyptologists are in the same at the same time, they will always fart in unison? It's the curse of toot in common.
Speaker 1: That was terrible. Happy, that was pretty good. We like it, Yeah, we like it.
Speaker 2: Christian Learner seven. Possibly tell me you don't read without telling me. Even in our homeschool history, we know a Catholic priest came up with the Big Bang theory. Okay, ourg nterm Ben Shapiro missed a great opportunity. Daily Wire still owns a candass owns account. He could have put his investigation on that with their name on it.
Speaker 1: Darn it. I feel like eventually because account is bigger.
Speaker 2: Actually yeah, I just think eventually she will get sued, and I'm I'm waiting patiently.
Speaker 1: She's being sued already, like she's more all.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 2: I think it will eventually lead to her professional demise at some point.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: BTK twelve thirteen, Oh I did oh, I'm sorry, Ginko Yoki two three four Sorry. Candae Owns has millions of followers. COTR has less, but COGR is greater than candie Owns anyway, because it's quality of her quantity.
Speaker 1: The best part of waking up is COTR.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: BTK one two one three comedy dam starred at Chicago dem Riots of sixty eight and it's seventy two Humphrey, Muskie, McCarthy and McGovern, Shreiver, Eagleton, chisholm KKK, Wallace equals Nixon Landslide, okay, gink O Yoki two three four. Candace viewing such vile things, I'm questioning whether she has been aied. Then I realize even AI can't be that narcissistic. Where's my freedom shirt?
Speaker 1: It is bad. The narcissism is palpable for sure.
Speaker 2: Supernova, I'm going to do something I swore I would never do by joining X. I need some entertainment for the next few weeks. See there, Mom, you're going you should do that.
Speaker 1: X is great. I love I love the new Twitter. I used to hate it back in the day.
Speaker 2: But now ever since Elon took over, it's just fantastic, like he literally saved free speech. That guy gink O Yoki two three four, Daisy, they're getting Jim Jones. Candas Own's cult members probably don't even know who that was. They probably heard Jim Crow.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 2: They have no idea of Jim Jones. Is Shelley bolt On Dutch up Wednesday? What did the bra say to the hat You go on ahead and I'll give these two girls a lift, y'all? James Edgar, today is anniversary number twenty six for my wife and me. Let's celebrate with the joke. I saw a bumper sticker that said Jesus is the answer.
Speaker 1: Okay, but what the question is? Who farted? Huh? You never know?
Speaker 2: It's true, it's true. Jose Texas fifteen Warning from Texas, y'all. I told my wife she was drawing her eyebrows too high. She looked surprised. Just take my wand can't go Yoki two three four. Why did the calendar company worker get fired?
Speaker 1: He took a day off. Take my dad joke reparation money can't go? Yoki two three four. What do you call an Italian boss man an Alfredo.
Speaker 2: Male, take my chad joke money please, Kelly hb one seventy two four?
Speaker 1: Are people taking their phone in the shower? We that is a great question, Kelly. It is.
Speaker 2: Christ N DRSN regarding possum lady. She's so wrong about everything. I wanted to homeschool next year. I graduate my youngest. I also have a photography business and I'm an RN my brain though, Chilop, We totally get that.
Speaker 10: We get it.
Speaker 1: There's also on Venmo from Janice Baker said Facebook didn't work today, So shout out to all my morning peeps. Erica tried for decades. How effing old does Candice think.
Speaker 3: She is.
Speaker 16: Right?
Speaker 1: I know this is so I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw a bunch of people saying that Facebook wasn't working. I saw there's all kinds of comments from Facebook though, so that really So maybe it's just maybe it's just a couple of people that had issues with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well you guys were bringing it in. We are bringing it in. Get him to flap and he's flat, he's oh, he's like so now he's poking. Wait, I'm going because I want to try get him a flat having me get him.
Speaker 2: She's so he knows I'm getting rid of. He knows I'm getting He's not gonna flap. He's not like he's not. If I kiss him, I may break my He won't let me kick his face.
Speaker 1: He won't let me do it.
Speaker 2: He's not like stopped behind you a little bit. There was a lot of Yea Cash used to flap all the time. He's not a flapper.
Speaker 1: He's just crazy, you guys, He's crazy. Everybody, have the greatest Wednesday. We'll talk to you tomorrow.