Speaker 1: Five o five.
Speaker 2: At fifty five k r C the talk station Seriously Happy Tuesday, vacation.
Speaker 3: Idea, thank you. Joe Jecker summing up how I feel this morning. Brian Thomas fishing, everybody got happy Tuesdays. I typically start the program with got to try to make it one anyway, it's gonna be interesting day to day here in the fifty five KRC Morning show, Joe Warming, he said, you got a full schedule tomorrow, which I always like hearing, and then I come in and find out, Yeah, I got a full schedule. It's some great guests lined up. Christopher Smithman Volume two this morning, felt the need to respond to some online attack he's been receiving, calling him a Maga Republican, which based upon my exchange with Christopher yesterday, this was after the show. Of course he does the Monday Morning Spleen. Then is I guess in some way, shape or form within the black community basically calling him an uncle Tom. Christopher doesn't take real well to being attacked in that light, and it's an undeserved attack anyway. So Christopher, come on at six thirty in Ventis Spleen Round two. I always look forward to having him on the program, regardless of what day of the week it is. Ken Blackwell Love Ken Blackwell seven oh five With Ken, He's going to give a response. Mayor Aftab provols a response sort of. Finally, Mayor Aftab Parvoll came out and spoke or issued a statement about the brutal attacks in downtown Cincinnati three am Saturday morning. It came out yesterday. H how long does it take to issue a statement condemning the attacks, which is really all he said. I mean, you were going out on a limb to condemn the attacks. It's like, oh my god. Well, you didn't expect him to come out and like applaud the attacks, did you. That's a question why you hung around and didn't do anything until yesterday late. Anyway, we'll hear what Ken Blackwell has to say about that. Vv Ramaswamy the establishment's worst nightmare topic too. With Ken Blackwell wants to discuss briefly the largest sex abuse website Bust. Apparently Feds were a heart at work going out on the dark web and they rounded up some of the most horrific child abusers and child pornographers out there, which is just a great, great thing for law enforcement, which I applaud. May they all suffer miserably in prison, regularly suffer miserably in prison, and then in the afterlife. Maybe I was above have a double put aside for each and every one of them. Yeah, it'll continue in the afterlife to the extent you believe in one. If there is a hell, that's where they're going. And he'll also comment to why Hillary Clinton should be in jail. That should be fun Ken Blackwell seven oh five follow by Andre Ewing. I am blown away by this guy, former police officer, retired police officer, Andre Ewing. If you know who I'm talking about. When I mentioned his name, you know how fired up this guy is. He is like the most passionate Baptist minister at the front of a fired up congregation when it comes to his topics. And I had an eye full yesterday. Joe Strecker just told me about he was going to be on the program, so I went over to Andre Ewing e Wig. You search for them on Facebook, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. Just watch some of his videos. Boy, he is absent, absolutely on fire about what's happening downtown. He thinks city manager Long should be fired. He thinks Mary I have to have fur a ball should be voted out of office. He demands a change in administration. He wants some reforms in the police department. He is a profound critic of Police Chief Teresa Thiji. Says she never should have been a point of the job, which is why he points the city Manager Cheryl Long and says that she never should have appointed police Chief Thiji because nobody in the police department apparently wanted her. Not my words, I'm just boiling down the summon substance. What andre Ewing's one of his brants anyway, and it was kind of wild because he posts this rant about the change in administration on the twenty fourth, and then the day later is when we had this brutal attack in downtown Cincinnati. So of course he went up with a follow up basically, see I told you so. So he's going to be on fire this morning at seven point thirty, maybe out doing Christopher Smitheman yesterday's Smither event. We'll see impressive guy andre Ewing inside scoop of bride Bart News. It is Tuesday.
Speaker 4: We do that.
Speaker 3: So this Tuesday we're gonna get Colin Maida and the Tech editor he's been on multiple times. He will comment on the brawl in Cincinnati that people found out via social media, something that I thought rather interesting. Dan Horne and Aaron Glenn from the Cincinnai Inquirer did kind of what it appears to be an opinion piece about people jumping to conclusions on social media. How the conservative outlets posted the videos of that brawl the beat down I should more properly call it in downtown Cincinnati and immediately leapt to conclusions, Joe, is it unusual for people to leap to conclusions online? Is that a shocking phenomenon? I know it wasn't just conservative media, but that's the spin that they put on it in the Cincinnati Enquirer. I know it's shocked, shocking that they would put a spin on an anti conservative spin on it, and shocking that anyone would draw a jump to conclusions about anything they see online. God, anyway, have more comments on that, maybe a little bit. He'll talk about going back to Colin may Dine at eight five Man in New York using artificial intelligence to build bombs, and finally Teachers Union teaming up with chat GPT and it being Tuesday that Daniel Davis Deep Dive with the latest on Russia, Ukraine as well as Israel and Gaza. It's interesting. It was on Daniel Davis Deep Dive, his online podcast. He had me as a guest. We talked for about forty five minutes. We went through about five different topics, and it's amazing when you have any comment whatsoever about Israel and Gaza, how the speaking of drawing conclusions and come up with accusations and things. It's amazing how many people on social media will just immediately ignite almost like spontaneous human combustion over the subject matter of Israel and Gaza and immediately attack anybody who has a pro a leaning pro Israel bent on anything. I guess I'm a Zionist or something. I don't know, but several hundred comments and I doubt he'll ever have me back on the Daniel Davis Deep Time podcast. I'm gonna ask him about that when he comes on. I alienate some of your followers there, Daniel. Anyway, Rabbi ari Jin was on yesterday and he actually was first on the fifty five case in the morning show after I had Daniel Davis on for the deep dive and Daniel Davis said some things that many of my friends in the israel community, in the Jewish community found not a necessarily offensive, but objectionable. Wow, a lightning rod that subject is. So if you didn't hear Rabbi jun yesterday, he talked about the protests on the Robling Bridge, how the ultimate police involvement and arrest ended up taking away from the point of the protest that wasn't supposed to shut down the bridge. No one got the message ultimately because well the protesters ended up invading the bridge and shutting it down. That is a crime. Ergo, the law enforcement officials came in. He just subjected to the Covington police departments what he proceeded to be over zealous response. So anyway, that's what the podcast page is for if you can't listen live all right, back over to the developments from the riot in the street or the beatdown in the street. Hamilin County Prosecutor County Pillach came out yesterday talking about the brawl downtown, said her office is going to prosecute the attackers and pursue the case, in her word, aggressively. She did condemn the behavior called the actions of those disgusting and deplorable. Quote on background, I don't know people think about I don't know if people think about punishment when they do most of these crimes. But on the record, the behavior we witness is not that of rational human beings. It was disgusting and deplorable, and we as a community need to speak up and say this is not acceptable. This is not who Cincinnati is. We are better than this. If there are other issues in the community that led to this, I'm all for being part of the solution. And I pause and I think about that. If there are other issues in the community that led to this, I'm all for being part of the solution. Now step back and analyze that just briefly, And I've made this point with regard to people randomly driving by and unloading a firearm into a group of people, not knowing or intending to hit anybody. I don't think how could you do a drive by into a group of people and really anticipate hitting one specific target. You're just shooting and spraying into the group. Are there issues in the community that justify that, No, of course not. How could you possibly say that someone spraying gunfire into a random group of people could be connected with any societal problem other than maybe a poor upbringing or something. But how do you I mean, if you're the person with the gun in their hand, what is your motivation for this? How are you drawing a line between your anger or some societal problem in the community with shooting guns into a random group of people. There is no logical connection with that. There's no way you can rationalize or justify the attempted murder with whatever problems you face growing up. And I would say the same thing about the people who beat the crap out of the folks in downtown Cincinnati the other day, even if there was a verbal altercation, which there apparently was, and apparently I guess there's one video of the guy that got the ultimate beatdown slapping. This is what started the altercation. It was a slap or something, probably a bad idea. But you're the guy next to the two people arguing, they start a fight, and then you jump in and start kicking the hell out of someone who's already on the ground, and going back for a second and third slice of the action. More violence, more kicking, more head stomping. The man's down. Is that are you doing that as a consequence of some issue in the community, Using the words of Hamilton County prosecutor, kind of village, What the hell is that all about? Did that man create an issue in your community that justifies you beating him almost to death? Not even considering the woman who got punched in the face and not cold. Is she something? Is something going on in the community that she's responsible for? No, of course not. I mean, I can't say that definitively because I don't know that woman or the guy that got the crap beat out of him.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe they're part of this, Maybe they are the root of society's problems. Maybe the folks in downtown Sin Sin I at three o'clock in the morning Saturday knew full well that those two were responsible for these society's problems, and therefore we're justificab we're worthy of the beatdown that they received. I know it's preposterous anyway, the prosecutor urged them. I'm just reading the words of Ali Hannard over at Fox nineteen. Prosecutor also urged the community to speak up and make it clear that such behavior will not be tolerated, and that is really fundamentally what Andrea Ewing was all about. He was screaming at his fellow African American black people. You are embarrassing. That's what I asked Christopher about the other day. I said, you know, if I was a black person in the city of Cincinnati, I would be horrified to lay witness that my fellow black brothers are out there doing something like this. It's given me a bad name. People are drawing conclusions about it, which was the point of that op ed piece over in the enquire by Dan Hornan Aaron Glenn. People immediately leapt to conclusions. Now do we know it was racially motivated? No, I'm sitting here this morning and I don't know if it has any do with race nothing, but it certainly invites the discussion. And we do see that the majority of the folks that were issuing the beat down were African American or black people, and the victims in this particular case were white people. So yeah, it's bad optics. And going back to my point, it doesn't make any sense issue that kind of beat down under any circumstances whatsoever, with the notable exception that the person that's getting the beat down molested your child or your daughter or your wife, that kind of thing, then I might be able to applaud the beat down. There's no evidence of that and those people having any connection with the people issuing the beatdown. Saturday morning, anyway, can't wait for Andre to join the program to talk about that, and onload five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk pound five fifty on AT and t F. I'm feel free to chime in. You know, I'm one man. We know what opinions are like. I've got one. I know you do too, feel free to offer it. I'll be right back after these words.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 7: Stick there.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 3: Channel nine First one forecasts two day. Let me guess it's gonna hot right mostly to cloude to partly sunning hot and very humid ninety one to the high. He index one hundred three overnight clear sky seventy three for the low, partly cloudy, very human Tomorrow isolated storms possible ninety two for a high and again one hundred and three of the ET index overnight sixty eight. Heat Advisor expires at eight pm tomorrow evening. Let us see here four Thursday, a high of eighty two. Oh wow, cooling down, mostly cloudy as the cold front slowly comes through seventy five degrees right now. If it's about ker City talk station, interesting observation. Dress Strecker obviously a very astute observer of things, since a mayor did come out with a statement as brief as it was issued it yesterday. I am outraged by the vicious fight that occurred downtown. It is horrifying to watch, and this is unacceptable and disgusting behavior here is intolerable in any part of our community. That's not who we are as a city. Let me be clear, Cincinnati is an inclusive city where all can come together to enjoy major events in our urban core. I want to thank our law enforcement for their thorough work both to investigate this incident and to keep folks safe throughout our city in this weekend. Jobs are that while Police Chief Teresa Fiji and other some anyway other officials did actually have a press statement, they invited people to be there live in person. I have to have pervol issued his statement on zoom. There was no Q and A and he said it was kind of a blurred background. You know when you do a zoom or a video conference and you can blur the background so people don't see your wife walking through or your dog or whatever. I mean, we've all been down that road. So Joe is kind of questioning out loud, do you think he's even in town. I don't know that matters. I mean, we you know, he's got the right to go out of town. But just looking at that, and when he made that statement, I was looking at the v Ramaswamy statement, he said. I spoke to Holly earlier. The woman tragedy was Sultans Cincinnati this week, single work of mom who went to a friend's birthday party. It's unconsortable that we're no police president in the area of Cincinnati on Friday night, or even an ambulance to take her to the hospital. Hard working Americans shouldn't have to worry about or worry for their safety when they have a good time in our cities. Holly said. Not a single local or state official had yet reached out as of early afternoon. This was yesterday, wasn't it, Joe when he issued this statement? Yeah, huh, And yet Viva Ramaswamy did reach out. He's a good man. He's gonna make a great governor. Five twenty five fifty five KR see the talk stations five and three seven four fifty five hundred eight hundred two three talk. Don't know if I don't have any local stories except for one, except for what we're talking about, so I can dive further into details of some of the additional statements regarding the over the weekend beat down, for which there is no excuse.
Speaker 7: Don't go away, be right back, fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 6: Here's the web.
Speaker 4: Night.
Speaker 3: Here is your Channel nine first one weather forecast. Got a cloudy to mostly cloudy two partly sunny. That's the skies today. It is hot, it's gonna be very humid today, gonna be dry though ninety one for a high heat index LOWE hundred is mostly clear of a night seventy three eight tomorrow apart with clotty, very humid, I have ninety two heat index LOWE hundreds. Overnight clouds, scattered storms are a possibility sixty eight and on Thursday, a cool down. I have eighty two with most cloudy sky's seventy four degrees right now for five ker CE talk station to shi A five thirty on a Tuesday and a happy one to five one three seven five hundred eight hundred eight two three talk five by fifty on AT and T phones. You know, I just got it a real quick here. Before I jumped to the phones, I got tom online. I'm glad to see that. As is tradition is is thug a bad word? It's though it's not on George Carlin's seven Dirty Words list. Your reason I ask, I was look at it CPS reporting on it headlines. JD Van says video of violent fight and said it Cincinnati shows mob of lawless thugs headline, and that is part of what said. But if you look over I think is Fox nineteen Fox nineteen's reporting on it. Let me see here, I think it was. I was trying to find I've got so many articles related to this subject. But yeah, so over at Fox nineteen's reporting they do the full Jdvans quote as well. I have seen the full context. But what I saw as a mob of lawless tea and then astisk they don't spell the word thugs out. I didn't realize thug was something that needed to be deleted by way of actually like like an FCC non compliant word, which is my perception of Fox nineteen's reporting on this. Kind of weird, isn't it anyway? Just an observation. Let's see what Tom's got to say. Tom, thank you for bearing with me there as I was trying to struggle with the reality of thug being something that was worthy of being deleted.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, Well, it depends on whose subject.
Speaker 9: You know, Republicans saying it and they're referring to possibly black people, then oh, it's a terrible word to use. If it's uh, if it's a liberal and they're calling Republicans jack booted thugs, oh it's perfectly funky. It's spell out with all caps. So it's it's all relevant, Brian, to who's saying it and who they're saying it about.
Speaker 3: All right, And in the observation, I must interject, though, there's been some suggestion some of the local news reporting on this. Now, well, you know, the group of people that were around the beat down and those involved in the beatdown apparently were of mixed ethnicity, So we're not dealing with one specific group of ethnic people here. So thugs in this particular case.
Speaker 10: We're not.
Speaker 9: But they obviously there are some black people included in that group. So and since JAV did not take them out and sort them out according to race, they have to make.
Speaker 4: Sure they do that.
Speaker 9: So Uh anyway, Uh yeah, again, it depends on who says that, who they're talking about. And because we don't want to offend anybody, and clearly our our astudent uh prosecutor is his wanting to make sure she covers her rear in and her statement about maybe there's some problem in society.
Speaker 4: Uh, you nailed it.
Speaker 9: What there's no problem in society that wards that that's just I got to finally watch it yesterday, Uh, sit down and watch the and and the extra clips that have been at and said that there's no there's no excuse for that. That's but and and these people who are saying that's not who we are, Uh, well maybe maybe it's turning into who we are and why are we turning into this? Why is this happening? And but you know, I feel so much better now because the mayor has released the statement, So it's all safe to go back downtown.
Speaker 4: People, don't worry. Your mayor is on the job and he.
Speaker 9: Has released a statement and so you know, I have no fear. Everything's fine. Nobody will be messing around anymore. Because the mayor released a statement. I just feel so much better about it. And and the thing in the statement that got me. I don't know why this stood out the most. They'll let me be clear. Comment Barack Obama. Isn't that what he's famous for? These Democrats are absolutely ridiculous. Please people don't vote Democrats.
Speaker 5: Have a great day, Brian, you too.
Speaker 3: Tom Thug definition a violent aggressive person, especially one who is a criminal. Oxford Dictionary thug a violent aggressive person.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 3: Isn't that definition? I mean, the literal definition of what we were witnessing. No, we can't use that word. Someone might be offended.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: Anyway, they do get five people charged in in the altercation so far. While investigating witnesses account videos posted online, Police Chief Teresa Thiji said they were able to identify I'm just account from WCPO props to Tailor Wheder, Molly Shram and Sean Delancey, reporting five people so far been charged these you said, police anticipate more charges, calling for people involved to turn themselves in. Quote it would be in their best interest to come turn themselves in at one of our police districts, at least any of the ones that are remaining. She said the videos online do not provide the full story. Didn't say what police believe led to the fight. She said anyone who placed their hands on somebody in an attempt to cause harm will face consequences. Shelsa said officers are looking into whether some of the people involved were over served at local bars or restaurants, saying it's clear alcohol played a part in the fight. What hey, Joe, the music festival had nothing to do with the incident and alcohol may have been involved. Now they're checking into seeing if some of the people involved were overserved. How can you do that several days after the incident. You're not going to know whether they were drunk or not at the time of the beat down. It's a little late. Blood alcohol content probably dropped. And how can you know it's clear that alcohol played a part in the fight if you have not determined whether some of the people involved were overserved or not. I mean, that's just I mean, I'm just reading what's written. No, there's no report of a toxicology being done, Joe, there's no breathalyzer tests that have been reported. Nobody knows. I mean, the reporters point out that they're looking into whether some were overserved. They had a determinative concluded, they had concluded definitively that some of the people involved in this were drunk. I imagine it would have said that police have determined that alcohol was in fact involved because some of the people's toxicology reports indicate that they had a blood alcohol content exceeding point zero eight or something to that effect. So how can you say it's clear alcohol played a part and fight if you have not yet determined whether anybody was overserved yet? Five point thirty seven, Fred, I will take your call. I promise if you don't mind holding just for a moment, I'll be right back.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five karc an iHeartRadio station to towns.
Speaker 7: JOHNA.
Speaker 11: Nine.
Speaker 3: We the poecasts mostly cloudy two, partly sunny, hot, and of course very humid today ninety one with the heat index lowe hundreds so nine seventy three, clear, very muggy tomorrow, hot, humid ninety two and a lowe hundred heat index. Isolated possible storm overnight's scattered storms of possibility b low of sixty eight and on Thursday mostly cloudy, got a cold front coming through. Yay, Hi have a two on Thursday. Right now seventy four degrees and the time for first.
Speaker 1: Traffic from the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 12: You see how playfile center offers surgical and medical BCD care and expertise called five one three, nine three, nine two two sixty three. That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three highway traffic and pretty good shape for your Tuesday morning commute. No rex to deal with, no overnight work crews adding extra time. Northbound four seventy one is under five minutes to seventy five into town inbound seventy four wide open past to Montana chuck Ing, Vermont fifty five kre seed the talk station five.
Speaker 3: Forty if afy five k CD talk station, Happy Tuesday, Anderson Township. Former trustee Drew Pappis post just now asked the media. Another attack downtown an isolated incident, but one bad police reaction is an epidemic bias. Fred, thank you for holding. Welcome to the fifty five k morning show.
Speaker 8: Heay, good morning. First of all, I have to give you praise. Could you saved me over like six thousand dollars on my imaging all time. I have to give you praise on that first.
Speaker 3: See you went to affordable imaging and you save that kind of money.
Speaker 8: I say, that kind of money.
Speaker 5: That's awesome.
Speaker 8: Actually, yeah it was. It was great. I was like, I've been trying to get in to talk to you, but anyway, real quick.
Speaker 3: Fred, real quick, man, I'm sorry to interrupt you your train of thought. Go ahead to tell what it does. If affordable imaging also fixed your road. Oh yes, I know, I know, I know, I know we go way back on that one, and I know your road could repaved anyway, Fred, go ahead.
Speaker 8: Man, okay, on your last caller and I got to do. That's why I love listening to you in the morning, because you try to correct people when they're when they go off a little bit. And your last call I like listening to him. He makes me laugh. But you know, when he's talking about the thugs and not understanding what's going on and he don't have the whole story, he need to check what he's talking about first before he speaks, because when he speaks, it makes him seem like he don't understand what he's talking about, and you corrected him, and I appreciate that very much. And listen, I'm not a spokesman for the black communities, but the community that I am, we dispute that violence for young people. We believe the police get do a lot more. We want more police. I want more police. You know, we're not anti police. We want more police. We want our kids to be home. We don't want our kids running the streets. You don't listen all the stuff that's being talked about. We already agree with one hundred percent with it. So I don't want people to think that like it's because I'm black man. I'm not speaking for the black community. For the community that I'm in, we do want the same thing you want.
Speaker 3: You know, And I asked Christopher Smithman the very same question. You know, if you pull people in the black community, what is their perception of police elect Well, we would like more, you know, we generally speaking, we want a safe neighborhood. And we all understand some police or bad people. And you pick any category of people, put them all in one room. Some of the people in that room, regardless of who they are, are going to be jerks. And I could use an FCC non compliant word to describe them. But there's a percentage of every population that's going to fall into the category of a bad egg. But because the police provides safety in the community, generally speaking, it's their task, it's their job. Most people want them, especially if you're in a violent community. And I appreciate Fred you saying that out loud because more people should step up and say it, and maybe then our elected officials will make similar pronouncements and encourage and engage the community to regularly repeat that mantra. No, we are not against the police. We want law and order. Period.
Speaker 8: Let me tell you one more thing. I'll stay in Westwood and I've been staying. I think I'm bought this house seven years ago, and I know at least four to five people have been shot and killed in front of my house.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: And I called the police. I call the police, I call the police. They do nothing. The same people that's standing outside the standing out there for the last six seven years. They don't stay on the neighborhood, they don't stay in one of the houses. They bring crates there, sit down on crates, they sit there all day. But my tax paying money is not working clearly anyway. I just wanted to call and say thank you again for correcting the people that's wrong when they say something wrong, and I will keep on following you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Fred. I appreciate your calls, and I appreciate you listening to the morning show, and I do my best. Man, I catch myself paint with a broad brush occasionally, and I stop myself when I catch myself and I acknowledge it. Don't paint with a broad brush. You can't just say this is the way it is without acknowledging the reality of the situation, especially before all the facts aren't in. I mean, maybe it's the lawyer in me. I don't want to ever jump to a conclusion before I have information that allows me to even reach a conclusion. God bless you, Fred, and I'm glad you save the money. See this is I love the fact that I can save my listeners money. It's one of the reasons why I'm happy to support affordable imaging services. And I'm glad they support the program by advertising, because I want you to save money. I don't want people spending money they don't have to spend on anything.
Speaker 13: Anyway.
Speaker 3: I got a couple of the callers online. I'm gonna get to those right away. But first look on the spot list affordable imaging services. Timing could have been better, Fred, I didn't even plan this. I just looked up now and saw that I was supposed to a spot for affordable and why not. You two can save thousands. Fred just saved six thousand dollars. And over the times that I've been to affordable imaging services, since I've gotten like three CT scans there, I think I've probably saved like maybe fifteen thousand dollars. Because the CT scan will cost you maybe five grand at a hospital, it's four hundred and fifty dollars without a contrast six hundred with the contrast that affordable imaging services. I mean, that's massive, massive savings. Jeff, you're out there. I know you save thirty one hundred bucks. I love using him as an illustration. I can now use Fred as an illustration. Matt, this is serious money. Ultrasound maybe two grand at a hospital, No, two hundred and fifty bucks. Every one of the images that affordable imaging services, whether it's an echo cardigrand MRI, CT scan, ultrasound, X ray, all come of the board. Certified radiology support included in the price, and they now have a new location New Richmond, right there off I seventy at the Ohio Indiana border. Other than than the other one is in I Colts Road, which is real close to thirty Route thirty two. So two locations that X ray seventy five bucks. So save massive amounts of money. Be like Fred, do the right thing. It's good for your bottom line. Five one three seven, five three eight thousand, five one three seven, five three eight thousand. You can see all the pricing and information online at Affordable Medimaging.
Speaker 6: Dot com fifty five KRC. We all remember that ones.
Speaker 3: Each channel nine one thefoecast hot humid, of course dry though ninety one for the high with the heat index lowe hundred is clear. Overnight muggy seventy three another hot human day tomorrow, chance of isolated storms ninety two low hundred heat index Heat advisor expires tomorrow evening eight pm. Overnight low sixty eight and maybe some scattered storms every night. Thursday is the good day because a cold front's coming in. We're gonna have a high up just eighty two. Refreshing for me. Seventy five. Right now, let's get our traffic report friendly.
Speaker 1: You see how traffic center.
Speaker 12: You see Healthway ball center offer surgical and medical BCD careen expertise called five one three nine three, nine two two sixty three. That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three. Clean Slaton on the highway is early on this Tuesday morning. No trouble at all on southbound seventy one. That's under twenty minutes from above Field Turtle to your through downtown northbound four seventy one. Problem free at Grand Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 3: By fifty to fifty five KRCD talk station going straight to the phones. Got a couple of calls on line. We're gonna start with submarine or AKA cribbage Mike. Always a pleasure hearing from.
Speaker 13: You, Mike.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Brian Thomas. Are you today, sir?
Speaker 3: I'm doing great. Next Wednesday, Weedhaman Breweries where our listener lunch location is am I gonna run India on the calendar, sir. Fantastic, So everybody's inviting its street. Yeah, I listen, man, I can't believe how any of us want. I won four in a row, Yes, sir, Oh my god. It Well, we'll see what happens next Wednesday. Everyone's invited listener lunch Weaedam and brewery next Wednesday. So what's on your mind today, Mike?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 14: CPD has an official spokesperson that could deal with the media a lot better than our current police chief has been doing. You and the callers have done a great job dissecting her comments about the fight and the ridiculous of her statement where she quickly exonerated the jazz festival. I guess I am part of the problem then, because my grandson Parker and I were at the Reds game on over this past weekend. So I guess we are part because we were not exonerated by that idiotic statement that she made so quickly with twenty four hours?
Speaker 3: Was Parker overserved in the Dora?
Speaker 5: How old is that?
Speaker 4: You do?
Speaker 8: We sweated all out, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: He's like eight, isn't he?
Speaker 8: He's actually going to be ten.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry to Parker. I apologize Parker for understanding your anyway.
Speaker 14: But prior to that on Friday, which obviously after what we've just experienced, definitely you know, has gotten buried in the weeds. Her and our dubious mayor, we're having a press conference concerning the youth crime and all the guns and stuff like that, and like anything else, if you can't solve the problem, it's better to deflect it. So they made the statement that it's because of those wascally Republicans up in Columbus. Because of the relaxation of the requirement to get concealed Carrie, to go to the training and to get a permit, that's why so many more teens or I'll say the words, so many thugs.
Speaker 13: Have guns now, okay, and last they.
Speaker 14: Never had them before, like they always went to the training or as soon as they relaxed it, that's when they started to get guns.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And if a teenager went into a store to buy a firearm, I don't think they'd be able to get through the process because they're teenagers.
Speaker 8: He exactly.
Speaker 3: There is still a law in the book for that, right.
Speaker 8: I believe it's twenty one for him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it happens to be. Yeah, Yeah, I appreciate it, Mike. Next Wednesday, brother, we'll see if I can make it. Five Jay, Welcome to the Morning Show. Always good to hear from you.
Speaker 15: Hey, good morning, Brian.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 15: The comment about you know, overserved and alcoholics clearly involved. What that means is that the people in the video, it's not their fault. Overserved means implies their victims. So the real problem, the root cause. Don't worry about the video. It's probably going to be the bartenders and the establishments down there. Anything along with the statement and wherever came out of the media that said no, no, no, no, there was a it's a big mixed race group, not just one. Just because somebody says it doesn't change what's on that video. And I applied Christopher Smitherman yesterday for stepping up and saying, yes, the NAACP could be the bridge should step up. Are we to believe that the gangs of teens in town is that also a mixed race? If there's Asians and mix with white kids, mixed with Black kids, mixed with Indian kids, and maybe Native Americans, they're all running around as one big group until we get to the truth and say something's going on and there needs to be some help or some intervention, or the people of that community need to step up, or they needs to be law enforcement. Then we can continue to do what liberals do, which is don't look here, this isn't the problem. Or we could say, hey, let's take another look at that thing. But right now they're short on facts. So what do they always do? It's not this isn't the problem. It's not a racial thing. But if that was a black person and a black woman, black men and black women that got beat down, they would own, like I said yesterday, they would own the victimhood and the NAACP and al Sharkon would already be marching in the streets demanding justice and probably getting it. Well, yeah, just because the media says that it's you know, hey, it's it's there was a mixed I would love to hear what Dad says again, did say there was a mixed group of people in the crowd? Oh buy that there's a mixed group of people in the city.
Speaker 8: Take a look at the video.
Speaker 16: The video doesn't lie.
Speaker 15: And for Teresa theeg you know, she sounded like a schoolmarm. She sounded like a substitute teacher that would sit there and wag her chubby finger at us kids in the class. She didn't have one solution about what she was going to do different. With the power given to her, with with her her position of authority, all she can do is wag her finger and say that this is unacceptable and somehow bitch at the people of Cincinnati that it's unacceptable that there was only one nine one one call. You know what's unacceptable is there was no cops in the area, and that's at her feet.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's her responsibility.
Speaker 3: The extra troll shift ended at two am, and of course this unfolded shortly after three am, so I guess the cops have been pulled from the streets by that time. But maybe we have. She stumbled upon a solution, Jay, after we've already banned the red bikes and the motorized scooters during certain hours of the night, maybe we just need to get rid of the service of alcohol. Let's just shut the bars down. Then we won't have any alcohol related incidents happening, assuming alcohol was related, and that's an assumption they haven't looked into yet. I appreciate it, Jay, Mississippi James, no time for you right now, but if you don't mind holding I'll be happy to get your call right after the top of the hour news.
Speaker 17: I'll be right back Today's top stories. At the top of the hour, What I'm informed, I Feel smarter. Fifty five krc D Talk Station.
Speaker 3: This is Joe Court Out. It's six o six six fifty five kerr CD Talk Station. Happy Tuesday, Try to make it so anyway. Bottom of the hour, Round two for this week. Christopher Smitheman responding to some of the criticisms been lovied against him, a little upset about being labeled a Maga Republican. According to Christopher Smithman, that is parlance for uncle Tom. So it irked him. And he's been called Uncle Tom many times. And he's always quick to defend himself and a good job defending himself, he does. Callers, just hold on one moment, Miss Sibby James and Drew Pappas will be right with you. Ken Blackwell's joining the program in one hour. He'll be responding to matter. Aftab Provol's sort of response and lack thereof a little late in the game aftab Provoll coming to the table. He did issue a sort of nebulous I criticized or I'm appalled by type response yesterday. We're not quite sure from where it was a zoom statement or a video statement online viveg Ramaswami. We'll talk with him about v vague largest sex abuse website, bust and why Hillary should be in jail those with Ken Blackwell in one hour, followed by I'm looking forward to Andre Ewing being on the pro in studio too. Former police officer retired. He is an outspoken critic of Greater Cincinnati or the brother of the Cincinnati administration. He's taken shots at the city manager, mayor aftab pervall other elected officials, and of course has very very profound comments and beliefs about policing in downtown Cincinnati and what should be done versus what's actually going on. He's got some really viral Facebook commentaries and they're fantastic. So Andre. At seven thirty Inside Scoop with Bright Bart News eight h five with tech editor Colin maynine on the brawl in the City, National News It made many New York a man in New York using artificial intelligence to build bombs, and teachers' unions teaming up with chat GTP or GPT. Finally, the Daniel Davis Deep Dive at eight thirty Latest on Russia, Ukraine and a topic that apparently will get anybody in trouble when you talk with Daniel Davis the situation between Israel and Gaza. Pivoting over to the phones five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty eight hundred and eight two to three talk order in which they received Mississippi James, thanks for holding over the break, my friend. It's always good to hear from Hippol's well in your world.
Speaker 18: Hey, doctor Brian, I come in peace. I love everybody, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 3: I love your message.
Speaker 18: All right, So Cincinnati made national news.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, the people down.
Speaker 18: Here in Mississippi aksing me. Is it safe for me to come back up there? I say, boy, Mississippi acxing is a safe to come to Cincinnati. I just say, there's so much going on, so many moving parts, you know, so you just hit your wagon to whichever one you want to energize you. Sometime you down the hills, sometime you get momentum. Yeah, I keep going going and try to sort it out.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 3: And I'll be the first to observe James that, you know what, look at any city in the country on any given day, you're gonna find something bad going on. It's like yesterday, when I was talking, I got an email from a guy in Davenport, Iowa. He said they had a festival and a similar incident happened in Davenport, Iowa. It's like peaceful Davenport, Iowa. Yeah, it can hit the fan there as well.
Speaker 18: So I don't seem like what I can piece that was almost an isolated accident. Seemed like a festival went off decent and then whatever happened in that moment of whatever is not clear yet, but uh, you know, people's spread it up and winding it out and make it cover so much so you have to be careful how you describe it.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, absolutely, Let cooler heads prevail, James, let cooler heads prevail. Always good to hear from you, my friend. Look forward to having you back in time when you make it. Let's pivot over to the phone. Former Anderson Township trustee Drew Pappas. Always a pleasure to hear from you, sir. Welcome to the morning show, Ryan.
Speaker 11: What a show you have lined up to they I mean you you're probably going to stretch it to six hours.
Speaker 13: You have so much information post out there today, listen, so many ways to go on this story.
Speaker 11: Out of Cincinnati is people are contacting me from all over the country. Hey, Cincinnati's in the news, and you know it's it's national news. Things pop out, I guess the direction I want to go in, And a lot of people lamant. They're saying, oh my god, everything's politics. Why is this political? Why is this politics? You could have seen this coming in a way.
Speaker 13: The incident, yes occur, you mentioned it yourself.
Speaker 11: Bad things happen in every community, right What what we are questioning and what needs to be questioned is the not necessarily the police response.
Speaker 13: Because the police can only do as they're directed by their leadership, but the where how are they directed? How many authors ron duty? You had three major events going on downtown Cincinnati. What was the coverage?
Speaker 11: Single ninety signal ninety nine on Facebook has done a remarkable job doing some digging. Unlike our local press, which describes do you ever wonder why when there is a incident like this?
Speaker 13: They describe it.
Speaker 11: The local press and national media say it's an isolated incident.
Speaker 4: Yes it is.
Speaker 13: But when one police officer has a either a bad.
Speaker 11: Reaction to a incident, a traffic stop, whatever, much like might have happened in the Covington Bridge. That's that's an epidemic. That's a police epidemic. We have an epidemic of police violence, but not an isolated incident. Think of the millions of police interactions every day in this country and one of them is not described as an isolated incident. It just yet another reason why the let starts crowing about defunding or reimagining police.
Speaker 13: Do you ever wonder about that? Maybe that's political bias, media bias. Yes, they think it is.
Speaker 8: They think it is.
Speaker 13: And you know, I'd like to say something else. You mentioned mayor Aftab?
Speaker 11: Okay, how long did he wait before he issued some well crafted probably I would say, uh, screened or at least checked for results.
Speaker 8: You know, what is that poll checked?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 13: Statement out there?
Speaker 3: He read it through legal correct And I'd like to ask.
Speaker 13: One other question. You mentioned it as well, but I'm going to ask it as well.
Speaker 11: Where is Aftab? I noticed I noticed you did a zoom thing. Was is he is he on a you know, a political junket?
Speaker 8: Is he is he lying?
Speaker 19: You know?
Speaker 11: It is the political season coming up? Is he meeting somewhere with the power of the Democrat powers that be that might.
Speaker 13: Be grooming him for the seems to be.
Speaker 11: Always has the eye on the next rung of the ladder rather than the current step of the ladder that he occupies. I so many questions, and as far as it being political, this is what happens.
Speaker 13: Elections have consequences.
Speaker 11: You elect people that don't put police at the priority, public safety as the priority. You could see this coming down the road because what do we have. We have week leadership, we have weak prosecutor. I'm not going to say necessarily prosecute that remains to be seen, but seems to be weak prosecutor that would rather be out protesting than standing with police, protesting tesla dealerships.
Speaker 13: Remember that.
Speaker 20: And I would say also that you have judges, a history now of judges doing just remarkably weak bonds, having weak sentences, and not.
Speaker 13: Putting a priority on supporting the police.
Speaker 11: Did dare I mentioned how the police are treated in some courtrooms here in Cincinnati. Yeah, I mean this is predictable, folks. Elections have consequences. You might not like the fact that this has gone political because it's a terrible incident.
Speaker 13: I saw they arrested five people. Would my question was that five or five dozen.
Speaker 11: I just don't understand how you cannot make the very clear connection. Sadly, this is political because elections have consequences, and you know what, That's why many people don't want to go downtown.
Speaker 13: That's why many.
Speaker 11: People have left downtown and moved out to the conservative run, conservative led, largely Republican suburbs of Cincinnati where they were where the local leadership puts public safety as the number one priority and responsibility of any government. Like there you go, like Anderson, like Anderson Township, like Anderson Township, like Green Township, like Sycamore town I can mention you know all the townships around Cincinnati that.
Speaker 21: Are largely largely conservative run, Republican run, where the number one priority of any government, anytime you have anyone in office, the first priority, the main priority is public safety.
Speaker 13: Everything else flows from that.
Speaker 5: It does.
Speaker 11: Shiny toys are great, Okay, street cars are great if you can afford them.
Speaker 5: That stuff comes after the fact.
Speaker 13: Got to have public safety first. You've got to support the police.
Speaker 3: The police have to know that they are supported by their administration.
Speaker 13: They're not going to be second guests. You're not gonna be micromanaged, You're not going to have someone looking over their shoulder every second.
Speaker 8: Of the day.
Speaker 11: We need proactive rather than reactive policing. Need to get back to that the broken window theory. And I mean, I tell you this is predictable as the day is long.
Speaker 3: Well you know what drew as you say that it is predictable. Now what do we have as a guide Now? I always make this argument when it comes to people who embrace socialism. Every time it's been tried, it has resulted in a catastrope topic failure of economies across this great planet of ours. Every country has gone down that road. Look see what happened over there. We shouldn't do that because it doesn't work. We could do that with this no defund the police. Look at Portland, look at Los Angeles, look at San Francisco, look a look at all the places where they pursued this sort of you know idea that we need to rethink or reimagine police. In the anthemath that aftermath that George Floyd and all the protests about police departments being so racist, well okay, let's get rid of the racist. But you know the idea of getting rid of police is stupid, and we knew it was stupid, and you know it's going to end up in a bad way because we got all these cities out there that have done this in advance of our embracing the concept, and their cities have gone gone into the toilet.
Speaker 13: I'd like to mention something else.
Speaker 5: I saw some I saw.
Speaker 11: I saw that Bernie Marino released a statement. I saw the Vicar Ramaswami not only released the statement, he said he spoke to the victim. I have yet to see if aft have pur Ball has contacted any of the victims as of.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, as yesterday yesterday.
Speaker 11: No, I'd like to ask another question, is Greg Lansman getting another tattoo for the up and coming new spread on the cover of the Cincinnati Inquiry.
Speaker 13: Is that where he's at.
Speaker 11: I'd yet to see him release a statement or even have a statement, or see if anyone's contacted.
Speaker 13: Uh, But he is contacted the victims.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 22: Do I go down the political road, Of course I do, because as I said before, this is squarely and solely the result of political choices elections made by the electorate in this municipality, in this in this area and then this one being Cincinnati, And as I said, elections have consequences, and you are bearing the fruit of the rotten tree that you planted in Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what you should be around at seven point thirty when Andre Ewing joins the program in studio, he shares your vision about a change of administration, and he is will be he is not pulling any punches on that concept.
Speaker 1: True. Well, it's time.
Speaker 11: It's I'm to talk for tough talk, straight talk. That's what the people of Since today deserve. That's what the people of Hamilton County deserve, South Ohio to southeast Ohio deserve. Because I'll tell you what this needs to stop, and we need to get serious and have some discussions. You can build all the stadiums you want downtown, you can put all the rest fancy restaurants you want downtown, but without safety, without security, no one is going to go take part in those in those activities.
Speaker 3: And that's sad, exactly. It's a profound point you make there, Drew, God bless you. There always pleasure hearing from you. Coming up with six nineteen. Got a couple other callers online. We'll get to this before we get to Christopher Smith in round two for this week. First Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning, keeping area home safe, efficient and comfortable, coming around in eighty years and congratulations, very successful business because they treat the customer right. They charge a great price for the service they offer and the services they offer for all your HVAC needs.
Speaker 13: You couldn't be in.
Speaker 3: Better hands in Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning. And if your system gone belly up, it's a terrible time for that to happen. Well, it's always a terrible time.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: System replacement part of home ownership. But how about saving fifteen hundred and fifty bucks on an outstanding system, a brand new carrier comfort system installed professionally by my friends at Zimmer Eating and Cooling. Save fifteen hundred and fifty bucks, take the sting out of having to replace it and have an excellent system, very efficient and energy saving. They are Give Chris Simmer a call five one three five one ninety eight ninety three five to two one ninety eight ninety three. Online it's easy to schedule appointment, learn all about the company and all the services they offer. Just go to go Zimmer dot com.
Speaker 6: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: Quick weather here he devisor in effectual Tomorrow at eight pm, we got a mostly cloudy day, hot humid ninety one for the high seventy three o when I have remaining muggy, very human in cloudy tomorrow, isolated storm ninety two for the high overnight lowes sixty eight and on Thursday, mostly cloudy day, cool and off though HI have eighty two seventy five now in time for traffic.
Speaker 1: From the UCL Tramphing Center.
Speaker 12: UC Health Weight Laws Center offers sergical ahead and medical ob city care and expertise called five to one three nine three nine two two sixty three.
Speaker 1: That's five one three nine three nine two two sixty three.
Speaker 12: Clean Slaton on the highways, no accidents to deal with, nothing close to a delay as of yet. Southbound seventy five continues to run under twenty minutes from above Union Center through town.
Speaker 1: Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 3: Straight to the phones, assue when get both callers, and we'll start with Jamie. Jamie, thanks for calling this morning, Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 23: Thanks Brian, good morning. Of course, this is appalling what's happened in Cincinnati, but unfortunately this is a pervasive attitude in the schools as well, no discipline, no suspension, no calling parents, and no calling parents to you know, help get their kids under control. It's it's a toxic attitude and unfortunately it's impacting our kids obviously.
Speaker 3: Without qui ushi part of the you know, give a trophy to everyone, just because we can't have any you know, outstanding people being recognized for their outstanding achievement relative to others who haven't reached that level of achievement. We're all equal, we're all exactly the same, and we're all worthy of a trophy. And no one is responsible for their bad behavior. Yeah, good point, Jamie, Bobby, Welcome to the program. Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 5: Thanks for taking my call. My brother. Hey, Cincinnati is still in the first congressional.
Speaker 3: District, isn't it last time I checked?
Speaker 5: Where's honest? Greg?
Speaker 3: At Craig Landsman.
Speaker 10: I guarantee you one thing. If it was a Jewish man with a peach haired wife, there would be he would you would hear.
Speaker 8: From me.
Speaker 3: A Jewish man with a peach haired wife.
Speaker 10: Yes, if they were the ones that were beat down, you would hear from Greg. Why haven't we heard from our representative?
Speaker 3: That's a good question. Why did it take mayor. I have to have Purvoll two days to issue his statement basically just generally condemning violence, which is brilliant, pretty easy statement to embrace. Don't think anybody's gonna probably go ahead.
Speaker 5: He's probably been on the phone with the Justice Department whole time.
Speaker 3: You cracked me up, Bobby, he cracked me up. Have a great day, my friend, faith, family, flag, freedom, and of course firearms. I'll sum up the tail end of our regular conversations there, and we're going to get the return to Christopher Smith and coming up next. Sure he's going to be outspoken in his own defense. Six twenty five. Right now, If if I have kcy De talk station Colin Electric for all your residential electric projects, just call my friends at Colin Andrew Cullen and his team of outstanding electricians. Love those folks. Lily's my favorite. That no offense to the rest of the the electricians, all license of course, and all greater customer servers. They all are. I've had multiple electricians from Coling Electric over my house for the multiple projects they've done for me over the years. But Lily stands out. She is a firecracker and a great electrician. Has been with him a couple of decades last time I checked. But aplus with the Better Business Bureau. They deserve that price is always right again, Customer service always superior, and for every project they do, from the biggest of the smallest, comes with a ten year wiring warranty, so you can count on them to do the well, the right work and to your satisfaction. The folks with the right connections. It's Cullen c U L E N Cullenelectric Cincinnati dot Com family unoperated since nineteen ninety nine. A plus with the Better Business Bureau. Five one three two two seven four one one two. That's five one three two two seven four one.
Speaker 6: One two fifty five krc.
Speaker 3: Tix, thirty fifty five KRCD talk station and a very happy Tuesday too. You're trying to make it so anyway, always giving Christopher Smith and an opportunity to defend his good name and reputation. He's always insightful and thoughtful. Former Vice Mayor of the City of Cincinnati. Coming off the heels of yesterday's Spleen event where you were on fire, Welcome back, Christopher. Good to have you on the show today.
Speaker 4: Oh thank you Brian for giving me a little bit more time. And I've been listening to the show and one of the things that always inspires me is, you know, really the your listening audience being so dialed in and on point, and I mean that, and so, like, first of all, I agree that I've been listening to a lot of excuses over the last twenty four hours, like this notion that people were overserved and therefore we're going to go after bars and restaurants, and that then is what caused the mayhem in downtown Cincinnati. We've been watching this kind of behavior, despicable behavior where young people and young adults have been surrounding citizens that they've been walking downtown and jumping them indiscriminately and knocking them out. And so first the mayor knew this before he went to Cleveland, that this was happening. And then yeah, he's in Cleveland. He was at a mayor's conference, hob nobby out of town, and so he's been making phone calls and conference call Again, it reminds me of the La mayor during the fires where she went to Africa, right, and then she wondering, why are you leaving the city in a time where things are on fire. What I'm trying to continue to articulate is the mayor knew that we were having problems in downtown. This was one This was a weekend where three or four events were happening at the same time.
Speaker 8: He would think he would put.
Speaker 4: His political meeting on hold and stay here and do his job. He didn't. He was out of town and that's why he was disconnected and had continued to be disconnected on what is going.
Speaker 8: On in the in the city of Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: But then, but then you have political figures downtown saying that the white male used the in words that's what caused the mayhem. And so they're floating these these speculative comments going, well, did you have you have that on video?
Speaker 8: There's a lot of stuff on video.
Speaker 4: Do you have any of that on audio? No, I don't have an artist. That's just what somebody told me. I said, Now, why would you go out publicly as an elected official and say something that outrageous. Here's most likely what happened that there was an altercation between two men. We don't know what that altercation was about, right, and you would think mono to mono they would be a fight, maybe people could disagree, but not fifty people jumping on one person, right, And to see the women that were kicking that man in the head, not just the men, but the women that were kicking that man in the head that was attempting murder, right, And then when they punch the woman in the face, the grown man who punched the woman in the face. And you've heard the Vice President of the United States now bring comment about that. Right, How can anybody in their right mind, Brian Thomas, justify that, Like there are people out here trying to make right of something that is wrong. If I could call out any African American leader in this town, and I would say, we must do a better job of policing ourselves. We have to be able to as leaders say that was just wrong and not leave this space out here in the universe that in some way we can justify that really bad behavior that we witnessed on the videotape. And I think one of your callers said that we're watching the video tape, we see what's happening. Why do people keep trying to tell us to not believe our eyes and our ears.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all legitimate points. Christopher mean everybody's looking for an excuse. And that's that's going back to the point that I've made, and I've made many times. If okay, let's just say for the sake of discussion that you know, you've got a lot of problems in your neighborhood, and it's brought about because the white man's oppression or whatever. How does going out into the world and beating the living crap out of another human being that has no connection with your world or your environment or your situation do anything to better the situation. It's just only going to bring about worse conditions, because you know, the ripple effect of something like this is like it's happened in other major cities with major crime problems, people leave, businesses shut down, tax revenue dries up, exacerbating perhaps an already bad situation brought about by whatever reason existed or exists. It just makes matters worse. I mean absolutely, Sex thirty nine. Ifift you have KCD talk station, I always enjoy talking with Christopher Smithman and a second opportunity during st there this morning right now, Christopher, I didn't mean to cut you off. We had to take a quick break there, so you had the floor. My friend.
Speaker 8: Brother.
Speaker 4: This was a hate crime, and I want to be very clear about that.
Speaker 8: I'm an African American man.
Speaker 4: People who are listening to this station who don't know that this was a hate crime. These were African Americans downtown who targeted white people. I have a video that I just put up yesterday on my ex page where a white man looks like he's kind of walking over to have a conversation. The person video taping says, oh, oh, oh, oh, put him to sleep. Put him the sleep. They punched him in the face. We're not even talking about that video.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know the one you're talking about. You know that was racially motivated at least presumably so, because the video camera is already rolling and then you got that verbal cue. They it was a setup. I'm going to record you engaging in. I think they call that the knockout game, where you just walk up and randomly punch a stranger and knock him out to the ground.
Speaker 4: That's right. And then the person is a person on the video that says, karma, karma, this is karma. And then they say, don't come out at night. You shouldn't be out here at night, right, And then and then you see a black man dragging him. First of all, a black woman kind of steps over him and kind of brushes him with her feet. That was her way of saying, you're insignificant, you're nothing but trash. So then a man then grabs the white man by his feet and they drag him in the middle of the street. And he's still he's still knocked out, and he doesn't even know what the hell happened. Right then you see then you see an African American man come to his aid up. He helps them up, and you see him trying to provide some protection for him. That was a absolute target by those African American citizens against that white man because of his race. And so this this notion that this wasn't a hate crime. And let me tell you something, if this was reversed and I saw a group of white people doing the same thing to black people, I would be on this station saying that was a hate crime, meaning I would say I would be calling a ball a ball and a striker strike. What is so frustrating for me is that you have the Democrats down there at City Hall, the nine of them, the nine of his a council, and the mayor that keep trying to make excuses for this bad behavior. They're talking about Now it was alcohol, or somebody used the N word, which now you know triggers like this was okay, this was okay behavior, or this had nothing to do with the music festival, all of these things that they keep asserting that are not at the route that they do not have control of crime in our city. Number one. Number two, that this absolutely should be investigated as a hate crime, and that there should be federal charges in federal court, just like if this was reverse and there were a group of white people that have surrounded black people and beat the hell out of them in downtown Cincinnati. And so that's why I liked that the Vice president spoke out about it. We've got to be equal handed with these things, and those people who engaged in the most hateous part of this crime should be charged with a hate crime and should be facing twenty years to life in prison in federal court. Period.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, and I am on record, I'm not the guy who believes there even should be a law for hate crime. To me, if you commit an act of violence like this, clearly there is hatred there. I mean it transcends race and everything else. We've added on additional charges for actions of violence which are already criminal, right because they involve race. I mean, I you know, say what you want about it. That's my take. That's just my take on it.
Speaker 9: The law.
Speaker 4: You're a lawyer, Brian, I'm not a lawyer. You're a lawyer, so I understand what you're saying. You're saying. Listen, this was a violent crime. It stands alone. Layered on top of it, there could be a racial component to it that could add more severity to the charges than the crimes.
Speaker 3: And those laws are on the books. I'm not denying they're not on the books. I just I always feel like I need to interject my personal feelings about that.
Speaker 4: No, No, I understand it. I'm saying, if if it's good for the goose, is good for the gamers. We've got to be able to call this stuff out because if we don't, this is what is frustrating me about African American leaders that are on city Council. I know, if this was reversed, I know, if there were a group of white people who had surrounded some black people downtown and beat the hell out of them, that we would have people at the county level, the county commission level, at the city council level, and the mayor's office would all be demanding that the federal government coming here and file all the criminal charges of assault that you're talking about. But they would say, I want to add in on the books that this was a hate crime. That's what I want to be on the record saying, as one leader who doesn't speak for the African American community, I speak for myself who happens to be African American, that this was a hate crime my eyes, what I heard, what I saw, the severity of the injuries of the people that were attacked, we don't even know if they're going to live, meaning, we don't know what the long term implications are of what happened to the young lady Holly. We now know her first name because the VEK spoke to her and extended his support to her, But we don't know what her long term health impact is going to be from being punched in the face and knocked out and hitting the concrete the way she did. We don't know what's going to happen to that white man who is being kicked in the head his head was a football that night, stumped down like that. I haven't heard the leaders I'm talking about, whoever is held a press conference really bring light to those human beings that were being dehumanized in the middle of the street like they were animals. They were treated worse than dogs, the way they were stumped down in the street. We've got to have leadership that caused this craziness out. I wish there were other African American leaders in this town that would just stand up and say, not only was it wrong right and call out the bad behavior, but say it was a hate crime. And man that the federal government coming here and press charges against everybody who people who are videotaping it, I think that they are a part of it. The people who are doing the kicking, I think they were a part of it. And I think we should confiscate all of their cell phones and figure out who said what when and continue to charge everybody. And I think, Brian, if we don't do that, this is gonna happen again, Brian Talmins, and this time, and this time it's gonna be me and you. We're just walking downtown having dinner. We're gonna be surrounded and a group of people are gonna think they could just take away our rights and beat the hell out of us in the middle of the street. And by the way, I'm on record telling you I'm not gonna take it. I'm not that guy that you're gonna just surround and beat and take. I'm gonna concealed carry I'm not gonna take this kind of beatdown. Those people did not deserve it. Those human beings did not deserve what was dished out in downtown Cincinnati. And I'm tired of the mayor. I'm tired of even I like Beiji. I'm tired of the police chief. I'm tired of the city council worried about the economics. They're worried about people coming downtown to the music festival, coming to the restaurant. We've already determined we're not going downtown. City leaders, you cannot keep us safe. We're not coming down to any restaurants. I'm not going to a ball gay. I'm not going to send my precious daughter down there with her friends. I'm worried about her being attacked. We've already established that what they should be doing right now. Brian Thomas is saying, we're going to make sure this never happens again by holding everybody accountable to the fullest extent.
Speaker 13: Of the law.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know, talk about reimagining the police. How about reimagining police? Am I putting them on the streets in critical times when lots and lots and lots of people are enjoying multiple activities going on and enjoying the Dora District late at night and congregating right there. We all know where the folks are going to be gathered. Let's put some cops on the streets there. And yet you know you wait, wait till you.
Speaker 4: Hear nothing takes from that what you just said that is so critical as a solution. Well, there was a woman that came on. I gave Lincoln Ware an interview yesterday, which has been very rare, but I gave him an interview yesterday to talk about this that we got to as our community called this out call a ball a ball and a strike a strike. One of the city employees, her name is Irish Rowley, somebody who's done some good work around the collaborative agreement, but clearly does not like the police department. If you ask the command staff if you ask the everyday police officer out there, do you think Irish Roly supports you? Right now, we're not talking about her calling out bad behavior. We're talking broadly. Well, the mayor has hired her, the city manager has hired her. I don't believe she should be on the air ever talking about these matters without disclosing that she's being compensated by the City of Cincinnati. But this is not a person who has had a most recent history. If you ask the FOP president, if you ask a police officer officer out there, is this somebody that supports the police. It's not somebody that does that. This is somebody that's out here who is from what I heard yesterday, and her commentary is justifying the behavior, the bad behavior as a city employee. So such a bad look for the mayor, such a bad look for the city manager to have her out there being paid and really basically saying that what happened to those white people is okay.
Speaker 3: They in other words, they deserve what they got.
Speaker 4: Correct. That's from the mayor's office, that's from the city manager's office. That's who they're hiring down there, and they should be very cautious about keeping her off the radio while we're trying to sort this thing out. Well, I want people to know that her name is Irish Rollie, and I just don't think she should be on the air representing the mayor and the city manager acting as if what happened to those white people in the middle of our downtown was okay. Actually, also know that she has a history of not supporting the police.
Speaker 3: That is well demonstrated. I know who you're talking about, but let's face it, we have a free speech in this world. And quite honestly, Christopher, I'm glad she came out and was so brutally honest and saying she thinks they deserve it, and that we know she is on the mayor's staff. That's good. Now we have a perspective on what the mayor's office perspective is and who he surrounds him with. So that's good information to know, Christopher. So thank you Lincoln Ware for having her on the show.
Speaker 4: Yes, let me and let me say, Brian, those weren't her exact words, but it was the implication that in some way, let's justify what has happened. I appreciate the time, I appreciate the time. Brother, We're going to get to the bottom of it, and let's look for charges federal crime, federal court.
Speaker 3: Always love him and you on, Christopher, God bless you. We'll talk again, God bless you. Check often for what's developing.
Speaker 19: Developing out of the Middle East now right now it's developing.
Speaker 3: Fifty five JRC the Talk station to shy seven six Here fifty five KR City Talk Station. Looking forward to this segment all morning. Always enjoy hearing from our favorite Ken Blackwell. And he really needs no introduction from my listening audience. Bye bye. Way of background, former mayor of the City of Cincinnati, Ohio State Treasurer and High Secretary of State. He's an activist, he's an author, and he's with the American First Policy Institute as the chair of the Center for Election Integrity. He is Ken Blackwell. Ken, thank you so much for green to spend some time with my listeners.
Speaker 13: And me this morning.
Speaker 8: Brian, it's always good to be with.
Speaker 3: You, always a pleasure having you on and right out of the gate. Of course, you know what happened on early Saturday morning here in the city of Cincinnati. The beatdown experienced by two people we don't know what led to the beatdown, But no one can justify it, and it doesn't seem to be that many people are trying to justify it, although some are how it could be justified. I have no idea. No one is deserving of that kind of treatment, most notably the woman who got punched Kolcock right in the face by some guy. Your response, your reaction, and I know you've digested mayor aftab provols very late in the game, reaction to the incident. What's your take on this, Ken Blackwell, what my take is that the.
Speaker 16: First obligation of local governments is to provide safe neighborhoods and safe streets. And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that Cincinnati is experiencing arise in street crime. Now there are those who would say, well, it's not valent crime, but one o the things that you, you know, if you've been around on the basis a little bit, is that if you reward or ignore bad behavior, or you're going to get this more bad behavior and the escalation. So the first thing is that we we have to admit that we have a problem in terms of the situation itself. You know, no matter how you explain if it started out as a fight between two people, that to fight between two people. But you know, unless you're going to us not to believe our lie in eyes, what we what we saw was that what might have started us a fight between two people escalated into a mob. I can't a beatdown which can never be which can never be justified. And the and the and the reality is is that if you start to excuse this, uh, it means that you you ignore the fact, uh that Cincinnati has a problem. And the first I mean local leaders should inspire, hope, create the opportunity and bring people together. And there's been a failure in bringing people together in terms of respecting each other's human human dignity. We have a challenge, and if we try to downsize it in terms of how we define it and this define it, the problem is just going to get worse. Well, as I've told you on a number of casions, Brian, great cities are not the products of great governments, but rather the products of good people doing great things together. And that's a challenge in Cincinnati right now.
Speaker 3: Well, and it seems to be driven at least over the last i'd say maybe ten years or so the politics of division. Everyone, you're divided. You're divided. You're not in this group, you're not part of my group.
Speaker 5: I hate you.
Speaker 3: You you must agree with me or you're not. I mean that it's it's as if there is this concerted effort and I'm going to point to the left hand side of the ledger for stirring the pot of division. It doesn't matter on what subject matter. LGBTQ plus division, division, Donald Trump, evil Orange Man division, division, it's just division. And then of course there's this racial element that it stirred in there. Police are inherently racist. Division. You like the police, then you're a racist. I mean, that's the mantra we've been hearing now for a long time.
Speaker 16: Ken It's it's it's it's a real problem, and it starts to reveal itself.
Speaker 8: And in numbers.
Speaker 16: I mean, there is a decline in our recruits of folks to serve as officers or the piece of of police officers on on our on our street. Uh, there is a real declinent in the morale of those.
Speaker 8: Who are on board.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 16: How how many times can you here, you know, uh, kill the pigs, you know, defund the police. Uh And and time after time, you you watch a judicial system that is divided. Half of the judges, you know, use our apprehensions of criminals and our criminal justice system as a revolving door uh mechanism. And and so folks are arrested and put right back on a street, cause problems, human misery, uh. And you and you only have half of our judges that understand that it is in the in keeping with their responsibility to provide safe streets and safe neighborhoods.
Speaker 3: And that seems to be where the biggest breakdown is and that results, you know, going back to law enforcement. If the police on the streets are the ones that you know, pick up the bad guys, whether they witness the crime or not. They're there to find the suspects. They present them to the prosecutor's office. And if you have a zealous prosecutor, that only goes so far. If they end up in front of a liberal judge, they're out on no bond. And then of course if they get sentenced because they're convicted or and are a plea deal, they're let out on the streets with little or no penalty to pay. There's the bottom line. It's the judicial system.
Speaker 16: Right, and and and it has a compounding effect. You know, I've worked with some of the nation's leading economic thinkers, and one of the simple things that you understand as a local leader that's concerned with the economic prosperity uh and the safety of your community is that capital seeks the path of least distance and greatest opportunity. And capital hates crime, yes, and so so what what happens is that when you have lots of days ago left leaning, stupid approach to crime fighting and and the creation of safe communities, there's no way that you're going to get the uh investment of capital uh to expand your economy, create jobs, put your people uh to work uh. And and as a consequence, you just see things, you know, getting worse and worse, and populations. You know, when you when you are at a time when you want to just arrest the client and and and uh outward flow of population, UH, you find yourself being uh stuck with that that that sort of that sort of the client that's you know, that's what's so distressing about people who want to put on blinders and and not tell people the challenge that we face when we see this sort of the vision and destructive, destructive attitudes in play, you know, bring inspire, hope, create opportunity, bring people together, and understand the first responsibility of local government is to make sure that the people are safe.
Speaker 3: Amen, Ken Blackwell, you know, and I've been struggling to understand why it is the city leaders. And this is something that Christopher smithm brings up regularly when he comes up my program, which is the deafening silence from the council members as well as the mayor about supporting out loud and advocating working with the police, not against them. That flies in the face of the whole police are terrible, defund the police movement. So that's a very far left attitude. But they don't say anything. And I think one of the reasons is because they're trying to downplay the reality of crime in downtown Cincinnati for the reasons you point out. If you talk about crime, then people are going to get the perception of there's crime, and people are not going to want to move into or otherwise invest in the city of Cincinnati. But that just ignores the fact that the crime is there.
Speaker 8: So stands yeah, and and and you make you try to spin.
Speaker 16: When when people can see the sort of division and sort of mob action that we experienced this past weekend. Yeah, that that just creates a frustration of people who have a capability.
Speaker 3: A movie, yes, sir, movie, movie or not considering. I mean we've made national Actually, we had global headlines with this. I mean I saw there's an article on there's violence and the Hindu Times of all places, so Fox News headlines, it's on CNN. Everybody's talking about it. You know, Dan Well, Ken Blackwell that there's maybe a business or some person out there that might have been considering Cincinnati as an option for investment or to move and they looked at that and it's like, no, I'm taking them off my list.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 16: And right, I'm seventy seven years old. I've lived in Cincinnati all my life. I've just I've been a homeowner, a political leader, you know, you name it. But I realize that people vote with their feet. We are highly mobile, and what happens is that your city becomes poor and poor, smaller and smaller, you know, And that's the challenge of local leadership. And they cannot forget the capital seeks the path of least resistance and greatest opportunity and capital. Who hates crime?
Speaker 3: Well, it's pause. Bring Ken Ken Blackwell back got some of the topics to go over with Ken. It's seven sixteen right now fifty five KCD talks says real quick here USA Installation. If you had it in your home already, you would not be dealing with the struggles that your HVAC system is dealing with right now, which is that impossible sysiphian like challenge to keep your temperature where you want it in the face of one hundred plus degree heat index and the humidity out there. USA Phone, the rest of you high star value on the market. If you're under insulated or uninsulated, you are going to experience a dramatic improvement in the comfort of your home. And then come the energy bills, which are going to be a lot lower because you got the great highest oar value phone in the market in the walls of your home. Call them up. It's a free quote and free inspection. You don't know if you're under insulated, call them up. They'll tell you right or wrong. If you don't need it, they'll be honest with you. Nope, you can't help you. You're as good as you can be. That's fine, but if you need it, you're going to love getting it installed. Because it's only ninety nine dollars a month. You may very well save more than that on the energy savings. Excellent product. So you'll't regret. You're going to have is that you didn't do it sooner. So make the phone call five one three three eight one three sixty two six three eight one foam find them online USA Installation dot net.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio stage.
Speaker 3: Heat index in effectual tomorrow evening eight pm. So you got a hot day in our hands. Today, humid and ninety one with a low one hundred heat index clear overnight, muggy though seventy three. Another day of heats ninety two with a heat index low one hundreds, maybe a storm popping in there, most mostly partly clotdy skyes uh, mostly cloudy overnight with a low of sixty eight, and on Thursday a little reprieve with a high of eighty two and mostly clotty skies seventy five. Now let's get a traffic update from.
Speaker 12: The UCL Tramphis Center, UC Health Weight Will Center All for Surgical and Medical Obcdkaren expertise called five one three ninety three nine two two sixty three. It's nine three nine twenty two sixty three northbound seventy five break bikes out of burrel Bin Greene two cut.
Speaker 1: You can add next to three to four minutes there.
Speaker 12: So I've been seventy five heaviest approaching the Briance fence Chuck Ingram on fifty five K see the talk station seven twenty.
Speaker 3: Here fifty five K see the talk station Brian Thomas with the incomparable Ken Blackwell commenting on some of the issues. Of course, whenever the violence downtown you mentioned capital seeking the path of least resistance. Ken, I couldn't agree with you more on that, and someone who knows all about that, A wildly successful entrepreneur and the next governor of the state of Ohio. I understand you were as much of a fan, perhaps as I am, of V. V. Ramaswami, according to polling and everything else I can see. I've talked to him many times. I've been impressed with him since I interviewed him after he wrote Woke Incorporated. A brilliant man he is. I think he's going to make an outstanding governor. He seems to have great ideas your comments on VV.
Speaker 16: Let me tell you, I've watched since he was a high schooler at Saint Xavier only at it that we couldn't get him over to a university.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 16: Yeah, Uh, he will make a great governor. And his his his not only his worldview, but his understanding of the basics is is phenomenal. You know, he and I have talked on occasion in the past. Uh, a basic understanding about the economic situation uh in Ohio.
Speaker 8: He he understands us.
Speaker 16: I've preached for a long time that if you tax something, you get less of it. If you, you know, subsidize something.
Speaker 8: You get more of it.
Speaker 16: The problem in America and and and the challenge in Ohio today is that we're taxing work savings investment. Uh and and as a consequence, Uh, he understands the challenge. And I think he has a set of proposals that we will unleash uh the talent in Ohio get us back on a on a path for rapid growth. And I've been up on his response, uh and his comments on this sort of division and the sort of the crime that he saw on the streets of Cincinnati and uh. I think he's he's well positioned as a fundamental understanding of how to put us on a accelerate track of economic growth, prosperity, safety, uh and and and he has a vision to to to make Ohio not just one of the best states in the United States, but the premier state. Uh and And I tell our buddy down in Florida, my job, you know that's coming.
Speaker 5: That's great.
Speaker 3: One of the things I'm really excited about as a magnet for business and industry from the four corners of the world. We can make Ohio the lead power generator by greasing the skids and moving forward with the concept that I've been pushing for now for years, embracing the small modular nuclear reactors. They're small, tiny footprint, don't generate the ways they can power make create massive amounts of power. If you build it, they will come. And he is all about that.
Speaker 8: Oh, he he really is.
Speaker 16: And one of the things I just I shad again. He has to he has to inspire hope uh and and and and he's and he's good that, you know. He he has to make people feel that no one is too small of an entity.
Speaker 8: To be part, not to be part of of of this ohiw uh boom. Yeah, and and and so I.
Speaker 16: Tell people you know who who might think, you know, that they're too small or uh they can't have impact because they are individual. I tell them all the time, Brian, you know, if you think you're too small to be effective, you've never been in the dark and dark room with a mosquito.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 16: Yeah, that that sort of inspiration I think is important. But again, it starts with having a vision of Ohio being not one of the best, but the best.
Speaker 3: The best, and that's what he is aspiring to bring about for the state of Ohio. And you know, you can't say enough about that man, at least as far as you can't. You can't hear VVA speak and not be enthused. He is one of those people that makes you feel uplifted, like you do have a possible future, like there is going to be something better down the road, and I think he's the man to deliver on it. I'm just going to encourage my listeners to follow you on Facebook, Ken Blackwell. You make some outstad comments, You do some terrific posts, stay on top of the issues, and I wish I could talk with you for the next three hours. But sadly, sadly are out of time.
Speaker 8: Ken.
Speaker 3: You know you are always welcome on my program. I appreciate what you do each and every day. And God bless you, sir.
Speaker 8: Right back gets you gotta bless you, Bry.
Speaker 3: Take care, Ken Blackwell seven twenty five. Coming up next to man, I think you're all gonna love Andre Ewing, another man you should be following on Facebook. Outspoken former retired police officer. He'll give you a word or two of his perception what's going on downtown. And I don't think he's gonna pull any punches. Stick around for him. Next, Chimneycare Fireplace and Stove woodburning fireplace. Folks out there are free standing stoves. You're burning wood. You got Kreoso build up or you will get Creuso build up. What is the status of your chimney right now? When's the last time you had a swept by a certified chimney sweep? You know that can catch on fire. Yeah, you can have your house burned down because of a chimney fire. So don't let that happen. Call my friends of the Chimneycare Fireplace and stove and take advantage of the woodburning sweep and evaluation. They send one of their certified chimney sweeps out. They do a video camer inspection of your whole chimney. Find out if you had a prior chimney fire, which you probably wouldn't even know about, and you don't want the one to burns your house down to bring it to your attention, so have him sweep it out. You'll be safe. You'd be ready to use it when the temperatures drop, which I'm actually very much looking forward to, so it's great time to take care of you safety. You give them a call five one three two four eight ninety six hundred. It's only one hundred and sixty nine ninety nine plus tax. A great way to keep yourself well. Three of the chimney fires five one three two four eight ninety six hundred eight plus with the BBB been locally owned and operated since nineteen eighty eight. Online you can book an appointment there and learn more about what they can do for you and what's on the showroom for go to Chimneycareco dot.
Speaker 6: Com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: Here's the channel night First one to weather forecast is hot one to day. We've got a heat the advisory and effectual tomorrowt a PM, so the s it will be hot and eat of the day ninety one, with of course a heat index north of one hundred overnight seventy three with mostly clear skies, still muggy, muggy and hot. Tomorrow ninety two with one hundred plus heat index over night sixty eight and a reprieve on Thursday, it'll be mostly flatty. It's only gone up to eighty two. Right now, it's seventy five, and it's time for a traffic update. Chuck Ingram from the U.
Speaker 1: SEE Traffic Center.
Speaker 12: You see health Wave Boss center offers sergical a m medical ob city pair and expertise called five one three nine three nine two two six three. That's nine three nine two two sixty three. Norkbound seventy five continues to be the heaviest of the highway traffic. Good for a couple of extra minutes out of Urlwaninger into the Cut inbound seventy four continues to look great past Montana, making your way towards seventy five Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC, the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven thirty.
Speaker 3: Right now fifty five KRCD talk station.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 3: I spent a half hour or more yesterday on this man's Facebook page. You should follow him on Facebook. Andrea An Dre Andre Ewing for retired since St Police officer, thirty years of service to our community. Proud of that he is and he continues to advocate. He is the founder of a called Curse Breakers, three hundred strong and Death Row Ministries. Police Peace Officer Deactivation Specialist Andreying Man, I am so pleased you came in to talk to us this morning. It's a pleasure to have you in the studio.
Speaker 19: Thank you, brother Brian. I appreciate it. I'm so glad to be here. And I'm on fire. You are on fire, yes, sir.
Speaker 3: And that's what was so cool about what you were saying, speaking truth to power, passionate and your reaction to the violence in the city of Cincinnati, which it sounds, I mean, it's almost as if you knew it was coming because you posted a video on the twenty fourth criticizing the administration. You were at Police Chief threes of Thigi and you know all about it because you're a police officer for that period of time. Share along you went after the mayor elected officials demanding a change in administration because clearly we're on the wrong path. And then one day later, look what happens in downtown Cincinnati. So you had a nice follow up to that one. So let my listeners know where you are on all this andre.
Speaker 19: Absolutely is discussed disgusting. Just listening to Chief Thiji's interview yesterday, it was absolutely ridiculous. We are a nationwide joke right now in Cincinnati, the issues of talking about you only had two officers respond that was dispatched, that was in the central business section. And she even said, over one hundred thousand people and you're dispatching cars to a scene where there's so many people and vehicles. But here here we have around the country where people are getting ran over. Why wasn't those streets just completely blocked off that there were no vehicle traffic number one so the officers can get there, and there was no officers on foot in the area. Absolutely unacceptable.
Speaker 3: It took us six minutes to get there, which you know, in terms of response time, I don't know if that's good or bad, but you're talking about a downtown CINCINNY that's got three major events going on, and people don't just pack up and go home at eleven pm when the rock when the music stops, they head over the door district and go into the bars. And so they're going to be into the bars until the bars are going to close. So you have obviously a lot of people that are going to be pouring into that neighborhood. You would expect it to be police all over, and that's what you were advocating for on your on your Facebook posts. How come there were police on the on the corners of the street in an area where you knew, damn well, there's going to be a whole bunch of people.
Speaker 19: My point exactly, why didn't you have police on every corner, saturated to tell people welcome to Cincinnati, wave at people. But no, why because administration did not allocate the proper units downtown to deactivate things.
Speaker 3: Like this or just to prevent them from happening by their mere presence. Absolutely, yeah, and that you know the police presence is so critical. Now, respond to this, and I'm not really playing devil's advocate because I'm in full agreement with your perception at what should have gone down. But her response, Police Chief Fiji's response might be, well, we're understaffed. They only had three officers at that moment in time, at three o'clock in the morning that were even available to respond. That's a pretty sizable area. And of course with all those people there, clearly three officers ain't gonna cut it exactly.
Speaker 19: So if you know you're gonna be understaffed prior to then wouldn't you make the proper adjustments beforehand? We knew a year out this event is coming to town, and you see the things that are curring. But yet you did not plan effectively and had no type of strategy. So that should tell you once again leadership matters, and in this case, leadership failed.
Speaker 5: And what do you have?
Speaker 19: Total chaos in the city of Cincinnati. I told them before you must want got them city, And I've always said on my post, who's next?
Speaker 13: Who's next?
Speaker 8: There?
Speaker 3: But for the grace of God, go anybody that goes downtown. And I know you had some really pointed comments and warnings to my white friends out in the listening audience about what they should prepare for and maybe shouldn't even bother going downtown, because I think that's your choice as well.
Speaker 5: He said.
Speaker 3: Major events like that, You're not going to get anywhere near them.
Speaker 19: Absolutely not, absolutely not. We see what's going on even locally and abroad nationwide, and if the police are not setting things up for us to feel safe and secure, and I walk into a situation and I see angry people, I see situations happening, and I just want to come out of an establishment and just walk down the street, and I may have an altercation and the next thing you know, me and my friends may get completely beat down. And the narrative of being twisted, which is very interesting that I've seen. If this was an entire all white mob on a black person, it would be considered a hate.
Speaker 3: Crime from the get go, from the get go.
Speaker 19: But even Chief Thiji set there and said, this fight, this fight, We do know who it is. Turn yourself in, no, put these individuals on blast, name them by name, Let the people in the community know this behavior is unacceptable. So if it was actually disgusting to her, why are you requesting they turn themselves in versus putting their picture on TV and saying this is who it is and we're coming to get you.
Speaker 3: We'll bring back Andre Outstanding seven thirty six right now, If you've got cares to these auxiations. Stick around.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five KARC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 3: We all remember, hey, real quick weather the heat devisor of tomorrow evening at eight pm. So it's gonna be hot in human today ninety one. Overnight low is seventy three, very hot in human tomorrow ninety two. I'm keeping out the heat indect. Y'all know it's going to be really hot overnight sixty eight with a slight chance a rain and on a Thursday mostly cloudy but only eighty two fraud Right now at seventy five, let's hear about traffic.
Speaker 1: Chuck from the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 12: You see Healthwaight Loss Center offers sergical ahead, Medico, a BCD care and expertise called five one three nine three nine two two sixty three. It's nine three nine twenty two sixty three North Fen seventy five. You can add an extra five between Arnoldson and downtown North Fen seventy one. Cruiser working with an accident on the left hand side US above two seventy five.
Speaker 1: Chuck ingramon fifty five krs. The talk station.
Speaker 3: Seven thirty nine coming up with seven forty fifty five KRCD talk station Brian Thomas with the outstanding, outspoken Andrea Ewing. Follow him on Facebook, check out his videos. He pulls literally no punches at all.
Speaker 1: Andre.
Speaker 3: You know, I apologize I didn't get a chance to see your most recent post, but caption all in caps. This makes me. City leaders calling in the Lincoln Ware shows saying the white man got the action he deserved. Now, I had heard that that some people said that this was totally justifiable. And I don't know what led to the ultimate melee and beat down of these people, but I can't come up with a single action that could justify that mob behavior. How could anybody suggest that that man or the woman who got punched square in the face deserved what they got.
Speaker 19: Exactly, There is no justification, period, zero justification. And when you look at that and the comments that were called in into the lincoln Ware Show, and you can read the comments and people saying, yeah, that's what he get. You bring the action, you get the action. And we had literally leaders like David Whitehead, the leader of the NAACP, call in and it seemed as if he was being motivated by the comments that were constantly going against Smitherman, Colin Smith in a coon a sellout, and I'm sitting there watching and I'm listening and I'm reading. I said, this is disgusting that we have blacks that are saying this is what you get. So that's why I also stated, no wonder our young people are following suit, because if our own leaders are saying this is how you handle business, then don't say absolutely nothing to our children.
Speaker 3: You know, that's a really, really good point. And Christopher's been on that theme for a long time. It's where are our city leaders advocating to support the police, to support nonviolence, to you know, engage in a positive relationship with the police for the betterment of the communities. And I've heard time and time again the vast majority of blacks, if you talk to them individually, they want safe streets. They don't have a problem with the police. In fact, as illustrated by over the weekend, there aren't enough around.
Speaker 14: We need more.
Speaker 3: But the loud voice gets the attention, the squeaky wheel gets the grease, and sadly, you know, the squeaky wheels. Perhaps the president, current president of the NAACP's part of the problem. I don't know, but they're the ones that people tend to listen to. And that sounds like what representatives of the black community are advocating for. And yeah, that's going to rub off on children.
Speaker 19: Absolutely, absolutely think about this. Cheryl Long literally removed District five, took it completely out of a community.
Speaker 1: But yet the.
Speaker 19: Mayor and the chief stand by and say safety is our number one priority. And we see that Sarah Herringer, she blew the rooftop off of a lot of issues that the city was portraying and tested her own numbers against theirs. And so if it's your top priority, and now all of a sudden, you're saying, oh, we need more police, but you took a police district out of a community. Make it make sense, brother, Brian, please, I can't.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The only thing I can come up with, Andie is they are so afraid of acknowledging that there's a crime problem because it's bad press. It's gonna maybe make people considered. I don't want to move to Cincinnati. But you, I mean, you can't deny your I mean it's like, don't believe you're lying eyes. People who live in the city know there's a problem. I mean, the police know their problem and the ignoring the problem, and I think it's really probably driven by just the fact that we just don't want to acknowledge it, to talk about it because it just looks bad. Well, welcome to front page news across the United States of America with what happened on Saturday morning.
Speaker 19: Absolutely one thousand percent. And police officers are frustrated. Oh yeah, they are extremely frustrated because I know for a fact that they do go out here and do their job and deal with a lot of issues and a deactivate as much as they can. They really do. But I've been an advocate to always say I'm not here to take sides. I'm here to save lives, and if my fellow officers are doing something they shouldn't be doing, I've always wanted to be an advocate to say, look, this is what's right, and this is what's wrong. But when I see it wrong and I see a community constantly going against his self, murders on the ride, black on black crimes, and these same civil leaders have nothing to say, absolutely nothing. That's disgusting because we both know that the multiple murders that occur are with on our black youth and the murders in Cincinnati and no one is taking accountability.
Speaker 3: We'll bring back Andre for one more segment. Andre Ewing before we get to the bright part. Insights scoop up to the top of our news again. Check him out on Facebook, you and the level you have what he has to say. One more segment with Andrea Ewing. Pause, be right back.
Speaker 7: Fifty five cars, de Talk Station Heroes, Li, Austin Reed, Janna and.
Speaker 3: I are other forecast says it's a hot one today. Of course it is hot, humid ninety one for a high and mostly cloudy skies. Overnight mostly clear skies with low seventy three. Tomorrow another hot one heat index ends at eight pm tomorrow. Tomorrow, we'll see high of ninety two, overnight lowis sixty eight, maybe a chance of rain in there. And finally for Thursday, mostly cloudy, but a cold front's coming in. We're gonna go up to just eighty two on Thursday. Right now, seventy five, let's hear about traffick chuck from the.
Speaker 1: UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 12: U See Health Weight Loss Center offers surgical and medical of BCB care and expertise called five one three nine three nine two two sixty three. It's nine three nine twenty two sixty three North Pen seventy five. You can add an extra five between Donaldson and downtown North Pen seventy one. Cruise will working with an accident on the left hand side just above two seventy five. Chuck ingramon fifty five kr Sea Deep Talk Station.
Speaker 3: Seven forty seven. Here fifty five Parasevcalk Station, Bryan Towns with Andre Ewing, retired police officer. Sure, and you're you're like a community activist. You speak to the youth groups and and and you know, I guess I'm just kind of curious what you're doing in your your your in the time you're not here in my studio talking to my listeners.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 19: Just did something with the Urban League. It was powerful. Oh yeah, the Urban Champions, and just had a great encounter with some young youth and trying to promote and show them there's a different way to go about situations. And it's interesting everything that we told them to do. What they saw downtown was exactly the example. We said, this is what happens if you run to a fight, If you go to a fight, if you present yourself and had speakers there telling them to turn the other way and to make sure that everyone is safe, everyone, not just some.
Speaker 3: Well, I appreciate your speaking to the young people. They certainly need a clear and convincing voice like yours. But speaking of change, and I said to you off air, I said, you know what, Andre, You and I both know it. Come November, the residents of the city of Cincinnati have an opportunity to vote. And you know, the definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. But they're still going to vote for the same clowns in office. And you had advocated for a change in administration on your one of your recent videos. What's your take on the upcoming election in November? And do you think this is an opportunity for change in the city of Cincinnati.
Speaker 19: It's a perfect opportunity for change. It's interesting because if this was a professional team and they went oh for twelve, what do you do we want to go oh and twelve again? We talk about the Bengals. If they would have had the proper defense in place, guess what might be talking about Super Bowl champs with the offense that they had. But guess what they decided to get more power impactful people on defense. So let's deal with the truth of the matter. We are in a position to make change. I would love to see the debate. Let them go at it one on one, debate this thing go right at the situation, and let's see who exactly would be best for the position of mayor. Because at this point, what we have seen and if you want this to continue at this state, we are going to be in a world of mess. And this is exactly what we see and it should start from the top down. And I've said it before, Teresa Thiji needs to go Yeah, just go out. There's so many powerful candidates out there, so many powerful candidates out there. She needs to resign, leave at this moment and allow us to go out and see if there are other individuals more qualified, more experienced and understand city dynamics and are willing to work with thee.
Speaker 3: Well this police chief, Thesi, and I don't presume it, but I presume that you do regularly speak with members of law enforcement who are still actively with the police department. I mean you got friends, right, you hear you talk to them? How's it is there a sense that they have any respect for leadership within the department.
Speaker 19: Zero leadership and that's a shame. And I had this on one of my posts is where Sheryl Long was going into uh several police districts with actually Scottie Johnson and asked the police officers, who would you like to see a chief? And at the time, the majority had set back and said, well, Lisa Davis. Colonel Lisa Davis said we would. We think she would be a great advocate. She's a community person, she understands. And guess what, she still picked Teresa Thiji. Now that's interesting because people did not officers did not want her in the morale and what you see and people being motivated started from the top down and what Chryl Long decided to do without listening to officers and the proper way to select the chief of our city. And from these results, you are seeing us getting blasted by individuals on podcasts across the country talking about our city and how terrible it.
Speaker 3: Is, so low morale. And then I'm sure we of course know about the low morale within the police department because of the criminal justice system generally speaking, why bother arresting the kid for breaking curfew when there is going to be nothing at all, zero done to.
Speaker 19: Them, Absolutely zero, nothing will happen. Usually, if we even take someone to twenty twenty at juvenile, we're calling their parents on the way, make sure you come get your child. As soon as they come in, they're walking straight out. And these kids understand the system that they can take it to the whole next level and then say, well, when I turn eighteen, I'll just get my record expongs. Absolutely ridiculous. Gun laws need to be increased, that we're not playing if you get caught with a gun, we're not playing games with you. We're gonna hold you accountable. You will do some time, You will do some time. So these judges need to step it up and stop playing games.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's always very puzzling to me, because you know, if after Purvol had his way, he would take away everyone's guns. And that's not your position, because you had advocated on one of your posts that we should be armed. You know, you go to the rains train, learn how to properly use it. You know, you know, if you as long as you're lawfully able to carry a firearm, you probably should because that way you can defend yourself.
Speaker 19: And that's just the society we live in today. But now what is the perception of defending yourself. That's why I said, when you were downtown in this circumstance, and if somebody had a firearm and started to just let off, we would have at least twenty to twenty five people dead and more critically injured based on this situation while people were armed, and I bet you there were people that were armed that maybe just didn't pull their weapon at the time. But during that beat down, would someone had been justified to pull in and try to save the gentleman who was getting mobbed against, who was getting attacked and kicked brutally and savagely. He could be a damage for life, brain damage he was in. The woman savagely was struck. So if somebody would have put out a gun and started firing, would they have been wrong?
Speaker 3: No, they wouldn't you know what I'm thinking of? The guy who saved maybe multiple lives a that Walmart up was Milwaukee. The guy who was stabbing, he stabbed a loving people and long comes a marine with a fire that didn't put the guy down, but stopped the violence from happening. If you have reasonable and eminent apprehension of grievous bodily harm that guy was suffering from grievous bodily harm at the time, or you have a legitimate, reasonable fear for your own life, you're allowed to use deadly force. So and I talked with the FOP president just the other day about that. He agreed with me completely. Absolutely use of a firearm order those circumstances would have been justified.
Speaker 19: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: When people are freaked out, they think some left wing prosecutor is going to go after them for defending their lives or defending the lives of others. So there creates that reluctance in society because they think they're going to be the ones prosecuted, not the person given the beatdown.
Speaker 19: Now, this is interesting. I want to ask you some brother, Brian. When there's a UFC cage fight, they have a ref right there in the middle. Once this ref sees it's out of control and that person may even remotely lose consciously, they step in.
Speaker 8: That's it.
Speaker 19: It's over. You don't continue to go because why they understand the issues that continue to happen. Well, guess what, there was no referee down here, and we continue to see beat down, another's hiding a face, another kicking a face, another jab in a faith. It was consistent with beyond almost aggravated assault, and they should be prosecuted to the highest level.
Speaker 3: Andre Ewing, you know what, someday I want to be interviewing you as candidate for office. You run for council or maybe run for mayor or something like that. I think you get a lot of votes.
Speaker 19: Man, Yes sir, Yes, sir.
Speaker 3: What you consider that you got to gleam in your eye. Maybe you have been considering it. It's not too late, yes, sir, it's not too late. Yes, sir, you always have an opportunity here on the fifty five Caro Scening Morning Show. I love your message, I love your passion. I know you care about the city, you care about our youth, and you know there's a better direction, the better path. Maybe we'll all wake up in the city and find that path in November.
Speaker 19: Yes, sir, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: It's been fun.
Speaker 19: It's been awesome.
Speaker 3: You come back again.
Speaker 19: Probably all about the truth.
Speaker 3: It is seven fifty six right now, fifty five KRCD talk station. We get the inside scoop from bright bart News Tech editor Colin Maydine and then the Daniel Davis Deep Dive at eight thirty. I hope you can stick around for the.
Speaker 7: News happens fast, stay up to date at the top of the hour.
Speaker 3: Not gonna be complicated, It's gonna go very fast.
Speaker 24: Fifty five KRC the Talk Station. This your summer pocket knife of information.
Speaker 6: It's the only way to stay for fifty five.
Speaker 1: KRC the Talk Station.
Speaker 3: Coming up on eight six If fifty five krcd Talk Station really enjoyed the lineup of guests this morning.
Speaker 1: Continuing the lineup of.
Speaker 3: Guests that I'm enjoying this morning, the return of tech editor Colin Maidine, tech editor for Bright Bart. You can find them online. As I always start out the segment B R E I T B A R T Breitbart dot Com. It's time for the inside scoop. Welcome back, Colin Madine. It's always a pleasure talker with you, my friend.
Speaker 5: Happy to be here.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, we're in trouble here in the city of Cincinnati, and when we make national headlines for what happened over the weekend, including the brawl, be the beatdown, I should more properly refer to it. It's covered on Breitbart as well. I mean, I'm not sure if you know a whole lot about Colin, but I did see that Breitbart covered the situation as well. What's your take on our problem here in the city of Cincinnati.
Speaker 10: Well, I'm absolutely aware of it. You know, first of all, I'm a Columbus native, and so I'd be in Cincinnati anytime I wanted to see decent sports teams as opposed to Cleveland.
Speaker 8: Right, It's great, So.
Speaker 10: You know, I did watch it carefully. My first reaction is something you've already touched on. A lot of the media is covering this as a brawl or a fight. All I saw was a beatdown, you know, people getting a mudhole stumped in them. Basically, what I really keyed in on as tech editor is your police chief went out there blaming social media and the media or this, you know, spreading virally and this being the national news about Cincinnati as opposed to something good, right, which we would all hope for, but usually isn't the case. My view is when you look at incidents that go viral, it can go two ways. There are incidents that are caused by social media and made worse, and then there's influence. There's incidents that happen and then go viral because they have all the right ingredients to go viral. So I don't view this as something caused by social media. When I think of things caused by social media, I'm thinking of TikTok making teenagers do stupid things, whether it's eating tide pods or destroying their schools, yep, to get viral.
Speaker 5: That's not what happened here.
Speaker 10: What happened here is this terrible incident, probably alcohol fuels, and it much like the Coldplay concerts CEO that wasn't caused by social media, but it had all the ingredients to then go viral. You know, there's a lot of people and the reason they go to social.
Speaker 5: Media is to see knockouts. And despite whatever you want to.
Speaker 10: Call it, brawl, attack, beat down, you know had these brutal knockdowns, right, and yes, you have a crowd at last I saw the crowd.
Speaker 5: Is estimated at one hundred people that was standing around filming it.
Speaker 10: Many of those people hope to have the video that goes viral because they think they're famous. They want that attention for one minute or ten minutes or fifteen minutes of fame like Americans used to hope for. Yeah, but you know, I disagree with your police chief out there saying it's the fault of social media and it's the fault of the media for covering it. You have a much deeper problem that's being portrayed in that video.
Speaker 3: Without question, I think, you know, it becomes a social media phenomenon, most notably these these these knockdowns. He's you know, random indiscriminate punching of people that really even when there's no altercation. We even had one of those that same roughly the same period of time on Saturday morning. It's you can hear the guy that's recording the video, it's sort of just waiting for this knockdown to happen. It was a setup. He was ready to record it. When it happened, and out of nowhere, this guy just Cole Cox, this innocent person who is just standing there and he gets knocked to the ground and then the guy drags him out in the middle of the street. People can't believe their own eyes and they see that, and that's why it becomes clickbait. It's like, oh my god, this is like societal breakdown kind of stuff. I can't believe what I'm watching, and then somebody else wants to do it, so they become the next viral sensation.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, and you know there's other people out there saying, you know, the race aspect is why this went viral, that's not the reality we live in. Either the fight and the attack is it really gets people, exactly to your point, to just click on things, because you know, we see these types of videos going viral all the time, and it can be you know, it can be all it can be black on black. We see that with Carnival Cruises, who had to basically go through a marketing crisis because all these videos of fights on cruise ships certainly certainly large groups of white people do the same thing. It's not, you know, from my perspective, it's that's not why.
Speaker 4: I win viral?
Speaker 8: Whyo win viral?
Speaker 10: Was you had this large group of people. I think there was one nine to one one call according to what exactly? Because you get that it's essentially a mini riot, one might say, right, it's the behavior that humans is not I'm going to try to stop this because there'll be the next person beat down. Instead, it's I'm going to try to get famous off this, because whether you're a social media expert or not, every one has some concept of what's going to go viral these days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, and you know it's it's something that I just can't get my head around, Colin, because Okay, I'm going to be sixty in September. Maybe it's my age, but my first reaction is never to grab my phone and start taking pictures of something. I mean, even at family events, birthday parties. I just don't think about it, and so I wouldn't have. I don't think I would have pulled my phone out if I was downtown when that was going on to record it. It just doesn't enter my mind. But that's not modern society, and that's certainly not the default position for seemingly most people these days.
Speaker 5: Well, Brian, in your defense, it's not just an age thing.
Speaker 10: Yes, Certainly older people, you know, as you get into the boomer generation, they don't have that instinct. I'm a tech editor gen X in my forties and I struggle with that too. We have a fox who runs around our neighborhood all day. I saw them and I had to like comically funk with my phone right for the right camera. But there's you know, millions upon millions.
Speaker 5: Of people who are like quick draw artists, right, like.
Speaker 10: Gunslingers with their phone and they're filming Hollywood style angles and lighting on the fly because that and some of that is because you know, we have whole generations that are digital natives, people who were born.
Speaker 5: With social media essentially.
Speaker 10: Yeah, or in the you know, in YouTube, and part of it is, you know, it's that struggle of we have people who just they're not thinking the way we would associate with traditional American thinking and values, which is if they see something like that and that's not fisticuffs, right, you have people getting knocked out, possibly brain damage. I don't know the condition of those poor people this morning, but you know that's not a fight, that's a that's a life threatening situation without question.
Speaker 3: Well, you mentioned thinking and critical thinking I think has been important aspect of my life and thank god I have critical thinking. It served me well in my practice of law. But that's the environment I was raised in, you know, the Socratic method. But pivoting over to artificial intelligence, I see the Teachers Union are teaming up with Microsoft and others thanks to a twenty three million dollar investment by Microsoft, Open AI and Anthropic to incorporate artificial intelligence into the classroom. And my concern about that is the default position for most is I'm not going to engage my own thought processes. I'm just going to turn to chat, GPT or some other AI inspired to get the answer to whatever question that's presented in front of me and just regurgitate something without thinking about it. This is a dangerous step, I believe, Colin. What's your take on this direction?
Speaker 10: It is a dangerous step because what you just said, Brian, once again, you're kind of ahead.
Speaker 5: Of the curve.
Speaker 10: It's not just conjecture, It's not just g These people aren't thinking. MIT has done an actual study and in the short version of their resulted chet GPT wrotes your brain. They do brain studies, and people's brains are not firing in the same way when they go to a tool and get an answer.
Speaker 5: So, you know, the thing that I.
Speaker 10: Find very curious about that deal where teachers and teachers unions want to incorporate the AI into the classroom is for you know, decades, you could talk to the most ardent leftist teacher and they would have a very similar opinion of Wikipedia that I do because Wikipedia is, you know, a horror show. It's filled with biased, insane, crazy opinions from the furthest left people. But teachers hated it because students would go to Wikipedia a copy and paste and turn it in as their research homework. They would say, you didn't do your work, you know, how dare you go to Wikipedia. Those same teachers today are saying, go to chech gpt and start, you know, and get some answers from them.
Speaker 5: It's the exact same problem.
Speaker 10: You're not learning anything as someone who works day in and day out with with writing. The startling thing is when people use chet GPT or any AI tool to generate some written words, they almost never read them. We know that because people will publish things or write letters and they have like horrible mistakes in them or it does this was written by chat GPT. They don't even bother to read it to remove that colin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a topic that is so near and dear to my heart because there have been any number of articles written about idiot lawyers who rely on chat GPT, which whole cloth makes up case law that does not exist. They don't go bother and check their work to see if there actually is the case there they just recited and presented to the court. I mean, talk about malpractice that Yeah, I love.
Speaker 5: Covering that at Brighte Bartech. And you know you're a lawyer. I'm not a lawyer, but you know, no lawyer.
Speaker 10: Wants to make a judge really angry, right, I mean that's rule number one. Can you imagine how angry the judges when they realize and this is not one case that's happened many times Anthropics, which is an AI giant, their own lawyer fell for this where they, you know, filed things with a judge full of fake case citations. So it's brutal, and but that's that's what's happening. So you know, for all the parents and grandparents out there, you should punish your kids for using AI because literally they're not going to think, they're not going to learn, and they're going to publish wrong information.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you talk about and even if the information is accurate, the concept of creating a sentence on your own, it's going to be a lost art. It's going to be done for you, you know, the using verbs correctly, announced correctly and understanding how to construct this sentence is just that does it for you. I mean there's just no thought process involved, and I find that it's frightening. And then the other component of this is and a couple of corollary stories you have on Breitbart b R E I T b A r T dot com, book market, we got this guy in New York that used artificial intelligence to build bombs and he planned on detonating Manhattan. And another article you guys posted about chat GPT gave instructions on worshiping molac with blood sacrifices and encouraged somebody to cut their wrists with sterile or very clean razor blade. This stuff is downright dangerous.
Speaker 10: It's dangerous, Brian, and you know the problem is it leads people down rabbit holes. There's a term that's been coined called check GPT induced psychosis because people.
Speaker 5: Kind of go crazy.
Speaker 10: AI has this very dangerous trend of always telling you you're right, always telling you your a genius, and when you start to respond, you know, in an engaged manner on a particular topic, it just feeds you more and more.
Speaker 5: So to your point, you know, this guy wanted to build bombs.
Speaker 10: And AI tools taught him better bombs to build his quote, he told the cops, this is way easier than buying gunpowder to make bombs, because it told me just some household chemicals. Like he was thrilled because it helped them make this plan. Luckily, one accidentally went off and scared him, so he ended up turning himself in. But you know, whether it's worshiping the devil, which is the other case you talked about, or you know, we had an article a couple of weeks ago, just some guy. He's autistic, you know, so he has some challenges.
Speaker 5: He thought he has.
Speaker 10: Scientific breakthrough on time travel, chats APT contends him. He's correct, he's the next Einstein.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 10: It sent him down this whole warm hole. And it's the mental health effects are almost as Dad is, like the false information that in lack of thinking.
Speaker 3: Everyone wants a pat on the back, and everyone wants to be encouraged and told that they're right. And when you can steer someone down a dangerous path because they happen to be on it already, it's just going to make a bad situation worse. Colin made I. It's always great having you want to continue to encourage my listeners to book Breitbart dot com and check out the wonderful reporting that you guys do. And you're always ahead of the game on what starts out to be an alleged conspiracy theory actually turns out to be right, and normally you can find out what's right in advance by reading Breitbart. Colin, look forward to having you back on real soon. Keep up the great work and say hello to the rest of the team for me.
Speaker 5: Appreciate it, Brian, keep going.
Speaker 3: Thanks brother, Take care. It's eight twenty. We got the Insights Scoop with Daniel Davis latest on Russia, Ukraine and of course Israel, Gaza and Iran. That'll be coming up next. I hope you can stick around fifty five KRC.
Speaker 25: Dot com when my business was taking up time for your Channel nine First Warning Weather forecast. Got a heat Advisor null effect tomorrow at eight pm. Yes, it'll be hot and humid today, very humid. They say it will be dry ninety one for the high of the heat index right at one hundred one hundred plus degrees overnight seventy three, clear and muggy. Tomorrow, partly cloudy, very humid again ninety two for the high with a low one hundred heat index, mostly cloudy overnight, maybe a scattered storm thrown in sixty eight the overnight low. Then Thursday a reprieve for the high of eighty two, cold front slowly coming in, mostly cloudy sky seventy five. Right now, time for a traffic update, Chuck Ingram.
Speaker 1: Probably you see how traumphic center?
Speaker 12: Do you see howth wavewoff center offers sergical and medico A bcdcreen expertise called five one three nine three nine two two sixty three.
Speaker 1: That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three.
Speaker 12: Clear the wreck northbound fourth seventy one on the bridge right cleane open again.
Speaker 1: Damage done.
Speaker 12: You're banked up towards to seventy five stap bound seventy one. It's a slow go from fifer Off and onto Red Bank. They cleared the wrecked northbound seventy one above two seventy five. Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 3: A twenty three company twenty four to fifty five krc ME talk station and observation. I since only have a minute here before we get to the day on Davis Deep Dive Bottom the hour and update on of course wars generally speaking, what disturbs me a lot, and it's sort of it reveals a slight bias in the reporting in the news. Has anybody ever read an article discussing Corey Bowman that does not contain the words brother of Vice President JD.
Speaker 13: Vance?
Speaker 3: Every single time the man's mansioned he's running from Mary of the city. Since saying he's not JD. Vance, he's his half brother. He's got no connection with the guy other than a blood relationship, and he has his own thoughts and opinions. He's not running for national office. He has no impact on national policy. He's just an advocate for the city of Cincinnati. But of course there are so many Trump haters out there, nobody affiliated with a Trump administration, of course, is going to be a bad point, and you gotta make it. Corey Bowman, brother of Vice President JD. Van's Okay, go ahead, keep it up. Just pay attention when you're reading. You can see this stuff. It sticks out like a sore thumb. Latest update on Russia Ukraine and of course say dangerous topic for me talking about Israel and Gaza and Iran. With Daniel Davis, we'll put some flesh on the bones. At that point when you get him on the program coming up next, they sure hope you can stick around.
Speaker 7: Fifty five KRC. The talk station.
Speaker 3: Channel nine says the following about the weather heat advisor to tomorrow at eight pm.
Speaker 5: Wait for it.
Speaker 3: We get a reprieve on Thursday, between now and then high ninety one to day with a low hundred heat index, very hot, very human, muggy. Overnight clear sky is seventy three, partly cloudy, very humid. Tomorrow with ninety two for a high and yeah, heat index of the lowe hundreds. Wednesday night sixty eight fody, maybe a scattered shower phone in there. And then finally Thursday, cole front slowly coming in. We're going to see high of just eighty two. Feel good, seventy five. Right now, time for traffic chuck.
Speaker 1: From the uc of traffic center.
Speaker 12: You see a weight mouth center offers sergical and medico OBCD Kren expertise called five one three ninety three nine two two sixty three. That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three. Rex are clear off of two seventy five. He's found near mostellar. That traffic clearing out from seven to forty seven. Just here into spansions for a new wreck on northbound seventy one. Before you get to the Reagan Highway, traffic is all already backing up through Kenwood. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC Talk station, Hey, twenty eight, fifty.
Speaker 3: Five KRCD talk station, stating the obvious, it's Tuesday, and for regular listeners, dating the obvious, it's the time of week when we get the deep dive Daniel Davis Deep Dive. Find him online where you actually might run into me. I was on his program last week. It was a real honor to do so, welcome back, retired Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Davis. Got it got a lot of haters out there, man, well.
Speaker 4: Well we do.
Speaker 26: But you know that people what do they call it? Hate watching? Sometimes they just love to do that. But it was great to have you on the show.
Speaker 3: Well, I enjoyed it. I mean we talked about four or five different subject matters. But boy, I guess I really stepped in it when I had comments about Israel and no expert on you know, Israel, It's history or anything else. Just I'm just aware of what's in the news of late. But apparently that that was what hit a nerve. But I guess I'm used to that. You always hit a nerve with someone when you're talking about the deteriorating situation there between Israel, Gaza, and of course the terrorist organization. Yeah, and of course I have this when you and I talk about Israel.
Speaker 26: I think you've told me You've had some of the folks not lacking what I've said either, So I guess you just can't win on that.
Speaker 8: You can't. It is what it is.
Speaker 3: That's the fact it really is. And people have some very very very deep seated feelings about that. But before we talk about that, let's get the latest on rushing Ukraine another day. Know the same old, same old, it seems, you know. Don Trump it seems like he's pulling the plug on even trying anymore. Tries to sit down with Vladimir Putin, tries to get Putin to negotiate. But as you and I have observed and talked about regularly, Vladimir Putin's got his list of demands, he's not wavering from them. And so you end a discussion with nobody conceding to anything that he wants. You're not going to get a settlement and then the bombs and the drone start flying again.
Speaker 26: Well yeah, and you know what, I honestly find the whole episode puzzling. I mean, let's go back to when the fifty day deadline was set. I thought that was kind of odd because I didn't understand what was fifty days tied to. Why would you say, all right, we've already gone six months to the Trump administration, Why another fifty days? And why would that be any different? And then why did it go from fifty to now ten or a dozen something like that. But still we had the same thing lumin out that we did when that first fifty day deadline was set. What is going to happen if he tries to impose those secondary sanctions on Russia and the primer issues, not what they do to Russia, because Russia is basically sanctioned proof ready, it's the secondary sections that they slap the terrafs on China, India, Brazil and anyone else. They say, who does business with Russia with uh pydriccarbons, et cetera. I don't know that you're going to succeed if you're going to try to get our you know, our friend India to say don't buy Russian oil or it's gonna you know, get it from somewhere else Where else are you going to get it? And then, of course we have the issue with China. We're we're still in a trade issue with them. And if you slap another one hundred percent, I mean that it hurt us last time when we had one hundred and forty five percent. So I just don't see how this is going to help our case much less hurt Russia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm with you on that. As as we enter into more thoughtful and I guess deep trade negotiations on tariffs with China, in our negotiation process with them process with them, these secondary tariffs, I think this is going to blow that up. I would imagine China's not going to stand for it in a discussion.
Speaker 26: Well, I mean, because you're you've spent so many months and so much you know, political capital trying to come up to some kind of a mutually acceptable financial deal and apparently there are making some progress. Yeah, but you task something like this on top, it'll literally blow up everything you've been doing and set us back, you know, several months, and that's just not going to be good.
Speaker 3: For American consumers or business. Well, let me ask you get your reaction to this, because my first reaction was this is childish. When we talk about, and we have before, when Ukraine wants to strike and strikes targets within Russia, you and I both scratch our head and wonder to what end. It's not like they're going to make advances and take over Russian territory. They don't have enough troops to keep the territory if they took it. But when they choose targets to bomb, last time I checked, it was resort towns. There's not even a military objective. If you're bombing a beat where people go to vacation, what possible benefit could that be? And of course then the Russians retaliate by bombing the Ukraine resort towns not military objectives either, those are civilian targets. So what's the point of this? Actually, again, it seems like children playing war games.
Speaker 26: Well, and part of the problem for the Ukraine side is that they don't have They have limited number of offensive missiles and drones, so they have some that can get in, but not that many. Russia, on the other hand, has more than enough air defense missiles. Unlike the Ukraine side and the Western side, who are in a significant dearth of those interceptor missiles, Russia has no shortage, but they have them. They do have a huge country, so they have to pick and chose where they put them. So on the militarily important targets they have a lot of air defense, so Ukraine doesn't want to waste its missiles where they don't even get you know, they don't even have video of burning buildings in Russia, so they go places where there aren't air defenses or they're not very many, and so they can get the video. Because this is all about just having impressions and media outlets. I mean, that's just the truth of it. They want the video footage to show that they're doing something. There is no military path, so it's not an issue that well, this won't help the front because nothing will, which of course exposes the absurdity of continuing to fight a ward.
Speaker 3: You can't win, no question about it. And this week after week after week, we keep coming up with the same conclusions, Daniel Davis, and we don't have the I think one of the things we learned from COVID is we need to start making our own stuff and not being so reliant on China. This is a moment of clarity for our US military because you know the world is clamoring for our weapons and asking for patriots and wanting this, and that we don't even have enough of our own You mentioned many times on this program. We talked about it last week. We can only make six hundred patriot missiles a year. I mean, I'm sorry. The demand is much greater than the supply, and we have an obligation to our our own people to protect our people from threats abroad and domestically, and for that you need a stockpile of weapons, and apparently we don't have enough.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean that's you said, it's a moment of clarity.
Speaker 26: I would say it should be a moment of carity, but it doesn't seem to be because I mean, what was it more than a year ago? Is when we expanded I got maybe two years ago we expanded our capacity because it was five hundred missiles pier at the outset of the war. Now is up to around six hundred. But I mean, unless I miss something, I haven't seen anybody say all right, we have this emergency contract here, We're gonna triple it or something to that effect. You know, we go way above what it is now that you see how many interceptions it takes to sustain combat.
Speaker 19: Clearly we don't have enough.
Speaker 26: And by the way, the last credible information I've forgotten from somebody who has access to the inside of the Pentagon, it'll take about five years for us to repay replace our own stock piles. And that number doesn't even start five years until we stop giving everything that comes off the Foundation to somebody else right now, to you know, to whether it's to Israel or the Ukraine.
Speaker 3: So we need to do something. So you say clarity, but I don't see that that clarity has turned into paulicy. It's okay, the European Union's gonna buy seven hundred and fifty billion dollars worth of military hardware from domestic military hardware manufacturers, thus ensuring the longevity of the military industrial complex. Yeah, and you know, I see that.
Speaker 26: Certainly from an American perspective, that's a big number.
Speaker 3: And then investing six hundred.
Speaker 26: Billion dollars in our energy all this, I mean, all that is really good, but I mean you still have that bottleneck there. It matters how much you can produce and how fast. So a lot of dollars are being thrown around, but you don't have the capacity to do anything bigger. You just have the ability for the status quo to continue to perpetuate for the military industrial complex.
Speaker 3: But that doesn't do a whole lot for our national security. All right, Daniel Davis, let's walk down that dangerous road and talk about Israel, Gaza and Iran. Now, obviously you and I, I think the whole world can agree there is a massive humanitarian crisis going on Gaza. There are people literally starving, and I think the one of the things I stepped in the other day was about this getting aid into gods and getting food to people who obviously need it. You know, the two sides every story. You got Israel and maybe they're a blamed. You got the Hamas terrorists maybe preventing the aid from getting into people. But as soon as aide shows up, it's like any group of starving people, it just turns absolutely chaotic. I know, I saw a massive crowd storming one of the aid trucks, and the UN obviously seems to me to be always seems to me to be a pointless exercise incapable of really providing any benefit anywhere. But they can't even seem to resolve the situation. How are we going to How can we just get food in there?
Speaker 26: Yeah, that's the central problem right now. The problem with the UN is they have no power. They can only have influence and they only try to say something. But that requires primarily Israel on the ground, because they're the only ones that actually have power over the situation. And just in a form of context for people to understand why we're in this starvation situation. Israel decided they didn't like the UN program that was feeding people undraw it's called, and so they shut that down and then they formed this new one, and of course they had shut it all from March up until just very recently. Now then they have four food designation points where they can have it. That's why you see this chaos here, because the entire gauze strip has to swarm, you know, torment on four points. They had four hundred before that, and so it's a lot easier to distribute food more orderly when you have multiple places.
Speaker 3: Where and routine food coming in.
Speaker 26: But unfortunately Israel has restricted it to four and the number of trucks is about one, I'm sorry, a fifth what is needed for just the basic sustenance airgo. You have people starving to death because there's not enough food getting into the population. And look, whatever you want to say about anything the policies or who's right or wrong, Israel has the power over the food. And right now they are not releasing, they're not opening the gates, and they're not letting the rest of the trucks get in.
Speaker 19: And we see what the result is.
Speaker 13: On the ground.
Speaker 3: And I have not looked for, nor have I read, an explanation for why it went for that approach. I presume on some measure Israel wants to manage the distribution of food to keep it out of the hands of Hamas and get it to the people who actually are starving. But that Hamas is quite often commandeering the food supplies. It's more food supplies, more trucks, more distribution centers. It seems to me might still be managed by Israel if they broaden the effort. But there is that threat of Hamas and that concern about Hamas taking the supplies from the people they purport to represent.
Speaker 26: Well, but the reality is you're not doing any of that, you're not preventing even the way they're doing it now, it's not preventing food forgetting to Hamas. They have no idea who's Hamas and who's just Palestinian. So by saying that's what they're trying to do, what they're doing is starving other people. You're not going to prevent that. You can't mean the Hamas is Palestine, I mean they are part of it. So you can't distinguish where the food goes because you Israel has no control what's where over where that food goes in those four distribution points. Once it goes in there, they don't know where it goes, whether it's four or four hundred. So that's not an attainable objective because it can't be met. But this is just not a military solvable question. And look, at some point you're just gonna have to say either Israel is going to literally starve everyone to death or they're going to have to open the gates. And they're coming under a lot more pressure. And I personally found that reprehensible that that's they're using starvation as a tool.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, Well, and the idea of using civilian captives as a tool. I find that in humanitary from a humanitarian inspective and an ethical perspective, pretty awful too. But what's the downside risk of just allowing opening the gates and allowing food in. We're not talking about military or anything like that, just letting the food in and letting it go where it may.
Speaker 26: Listen, Brian, we got to be honest and especially and I'm not talking secret stuff here. I'm talking absolute open discussion within his senior Israeli position and on Israeli media. They want the Palestinians out. They don't want to open the gates and let the food in. That would now then remove the pressure to get them. I think it's pretty clear from evidence that what they want is to compel or coerce other regional countries, whether that's in Africa. There's been some talk there or in other Arab countries that they want them to see how bad this is and say.
Speaker 19: Are will just alleviate the suffering.
Speaker 26: Let them come here, Let you know, five hundred thousand come here or something like that, or go anywhere, because they want them out. So there are many in Israel who don't want to solve that problem because they want to keep the pressure on that could possibly get them out.
Speaker 3: And that's just the uncomfortable truth. So they wanted to part. They wanted to be a big as an empty parking lot. That is what they want. They have a plan right now. It was out there just last week.
Speaker 26: There's many discussing openly the reoccupation of Gaza to Israeli people, meaning they have to first get the current occupants out.
Speaker 3: Complicated world we live in. I always love talking with you about it, which we could solve the problems of the world. But then again, you and I wouldn't have anything to talk about every Tuesday at eight thirty Daniel Davis, I would.
Speaker 26: Love it if we didn't have any we could talk about sports or ill seasons coming up.
Speaker 3: I'd rather do that and have that problem solved. I tell you what, I have said that so many times over the years. If all the problems of the world solved, I wouldn't have anything to talk about. That's fine. I'll find something else to do for a living. Daniel Davis Deep Dive find him online. You'll enjoy the podcast and the conversations he has throughout the week, and I certainly appreciate you let me on your show. Last week was a fun conversation, sir.
Speaker 19: It was a pleasure. I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: I'll look forward to next week, next Tuesday, my friend, it's a forty two right now, fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five KARC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: I'm excited.
Speaker 3: One more time for the Channel nine first morning weather forecast. Okay, so we have a heat advisory and effect, and of course next day or two it's going to just be in effect until eight pm tomorrow because we're going to get a reprieve on Thursday with a cold front coming in. With that advance, mostly cloudy day to day, partly sunny, hot and very humid, high of ninety one, seventy three over nine with clear skies ninety two and partly cloudy and very human. Tomorrow overnight got mostly cloudy skies, maybe some scattered rain, sixty eighth be low, and then finally comes Friday, we get the cold front in a high of eighty two seventy seven degrees. Now it's time for final traffic.
Speaker 1: Chuck Ingram from the UCE Health Traffic Center.
Speaker 12: U See Health Weight Wall Center offers surgical and medical ob city care and expertise called five one three ninety three nine two two sixty three.
Speaker 1: That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three.
Speaker 12: Northbound seventy one crews continue to work with an accident that blocks the left lane. That's just before you get to the Ragan Highway. Traffic backs to Red Bank for an extra fifteen minutes. Southbound seventy five Breakwhites continue through Lochwed northbound heavy out of Erlinger into town. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR see the talk station.
Speaker 3: Think about Parc DE talk station Happy Today tomorrow the return of Judge Ennena Paul Tano, who's back from vacation. Looking forward to having back on the program this morning. Smith Aman return to have a few more words to say about some of the comments that are rolling around about this incident over the weekend. Ken Blackwell on that same incident, of course, the beatdown that those two people, well, actually it's more than two. There are other videos floating around about violence and the knockout game appears to be what's at play here where you start recording knowing full well that your buddy's going to walk up and out of nowhere deck somebody and knock them out. Unconscious and then, of course in the one illustration, drag them into the street. Just brutal, vicious, animal like behavior. Anyway, Ken Blackwell on that we also heard his comments about I am so excited about the campaign of v Vake Ramas swiming for hearing the government over state of Ohio and sounds to me like Ken Blackwell's equally excited about him being our next governor. Andre Ewing thoroughly impressed by Andre's posting on Facebook. I suggest you check him out a n d Ari Andre Ewing Ewig. You don't have to be a friend with him on Facebook to see his rants, and they are well. He just does not pull any punches demanding a change in administration. He thinks police chief Thiji should resign. Police didn't want her in the first place. He thinks Cheryl Lung should resign because she's the one that put her in that position over the objections of many of the officers. So listen to the podcast at fifty five KC dot com and check him out on Facebook. Of course, the Inside Scoop with Colin Maydine about artificial intelligence and his comments on Bright Bartch reporting on the Brawlin Cincinnati and why it went viral. Interesting in the student observations from Colin and speaking of Facebook, a Signal ninety nine, apparently a retired police officer, kind of remains anonymous but has some really interesting posts and is widely followed by a lot of people in greater Cincinnati area, so you may already aready be familiar. The page describes itself as a spicy meme page for ops, firefighters, medics and dispatchers. So this person has connections within the Cincinni Police Department and put a post up a few hours ago. Spoke with a command staff homey CPDS Ivory Tower, who's pretty pissed off about what happened on Fourth Street over the weekend. Rights this is how the conversation went, and it's a me hymn thing, So Signal ninety nine. And then the command staff person that he's talking to, so Signal ninety nine. Just how many officers were working in the downtown Central Business section Friday night? Response? There were only three officers assigned to work that Friday night, although there were several extra squads and units working. CDRT and Squad ninety nine. What about during the events? Response definitely adequately adequate coverage until about two o'clock in the morning, Signal ninety nine. They were all working third shift or power shift response. The three officers were working second shift until two thirty and the special units worked until two am. Ninety nine. What about the Chief's new groovy task force? Did they work past two o'clock in the morning? His response, doubtful, I mean no comment. He then went on say Reds five one three and jazz Fest were all over before two am. The detail officers secured around two am, so the CBS had to deal with the aftermath and those who didn't leave downtown with only the three officers ninety nine, So after two am, how many officers were there to handle the after crowds from the Reds game, the five one three event in JazzFest response? All event officers left at or before two am. That left three third shift relief officers and two more PVO that left at four am. Those five officers and the three events and the rest of the district to respond to, that's a lot of square miles, folks, at a lot of people to have to contend with. It's just interject that ninety nine says, do you feel that there was sufficient coverage for that many events going on Friday night into Saturday morning. Response. Allow me to steal a quote from the Grand Pooba Absolutely not ninety nine concludes, thank you for your time in honesty is response, thank you for getting the word out? Looks like it really got out this time. Referring to his web page, the Signal ninety nine page, which you can follow as well. Response, Yeah, I keep waiting for Elon to call me, but the only people blowing up my phone or reporters response, yeah, I don't miss that. Take care, so three count them? And the other component of this, which I thought was rather interesting, because police Chief Thiji was talking about the response time, which is about six minutes according to wlwg's reporting. Chief Thigi said Cincinnati officers had a response time of six minutes in part due to the heavy traffic in the downtown area at the time, which say, we you what about the traffic? Three am usually isn't a really packed street kind of time. But what that think I also what I think that also speaks to is the three officers that were available weren't anywhere near the area they had to drive to get there. Lee's one to sort of kind of want to ask the question, were there enough officers out there at the time? Are there enough officers at any given time, given the shortage of staff that we were facing right now, will the mayor do anything about it? Legitimate questions. You know, sometimes good things can come from bad events, and let's only hope that we get a change in strategy and policing in downtown Cincinnati for the better, because clearly we are on the wrong trajectory. Find the podcast if you five Casey dot com, tune and tomorrow for judgment. Paula Tana. Thank you Joe Streker for the wonderful guest lineup this morning. It was really great to be able to talk to all those folks, and I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Don't go away, Glen Becka's next news.
Speaker 24: Happens fast, Stay up to date. At the top of the hour. We're moving very quickly fifty five krs. The talk station