Speaker 1: I'm ready welcome back, everybody to the second episode of Gail interrupted me in the middle of my infro.
Speaker 2: You want to say thank you before anything else.
Speaker 1: Because he had inaugural episode almost three hundred downloads in seventy two hours.
Speaker 2: We got like eighty people stop on the YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: And for us doing this where you know we're not supported by guidjin, we don't have a big platform shouting us out, y'all just come out here because you enjoy the charisma and the alcohol of this guy drinks Wow, he doesn't do that? What he doesn't drink that on stream?
Speaker 3: He would never That's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's funny enough. I know we haven't gotten to the show yet, but it is hilarious. I think for two weeks in a row, on like Thursdays, I've heard you say we gotta stop drinking so much beer stuff, I gotta cut back, And then every time you get shit faced.
Speaker 3: That who I'm not getting shit faced ever? Come on?
Speaker 4: Now, what is this podcast turn into an intervention?
Speaker 1: What the hell if y'all watch Gail tell me I'm lying, tell me I'm lying.
Speaker 2: But we love it.
Speaker 1: It's fun.
Speaker 3: Not what I signed up for.
Speaker 1: This is crazy an hour into his stream, he's had like three beers.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, guys have been Thursdays.
Speaker 4: Thursdays are drinking streams. That's that's what we're there for. You can't hold that one stream a week against me. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Not two minutes into the podcast, who put you up to this?
Speaker 1: This is grace, you'll say, You'll say, look, man, I gotta calm down before hours.
Speaker 2: Later, Come on your rocker, Come on man, it's fun. You're watching Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: And definitely check out Gail on Thursdays, not only because I don't stream that day, but also because it's a lot of fun. Y'all should come by and check them out. My good sincerely, we hope you are having a good time. Hopefully you are enjoying the vibe of the podcast. And today we're gonna talk about the April Fools event, which boiler alert. I go ahead and tell you don't evened to watch the whole episode, Yes you do.
Speaker 2: We love it and hate it at the same time.
Speaker 1: Honestly, what you hear, I think you'll probably agree, and hopefully Guidin also hears and agrees, because whatever their excuse is going to be, here's my opinion.
Speaker 2: Then I'll roll over to Gail and I'll come back in a little bit more depth.
Speaker 1: But I think this is a fantastic event, as in like a seasonal event. It's a horrible Aprilfools event for several reasons.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 1: Now that's kind of like my premise point. I'll let you bounce off of that and then I'll give a little bit more. But I know you kind of feel the same way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, that's why I've been preaching all weekend, is that, in my opinion, it's a fantastic game mode. I think it's a fantastic test for harms like anti radiation missiles. It's a great test for strategic bombers, you know, tactical nukes. It's a streat, it's a great test for IRRB and during Confrontation mode essentially is what it is. It's essentially just a fantastic seasonal test for a new game mode, which BVVD, the leader of the lead developer of Guigen. I don't know if you know this, but he posted on the forums this week and said that it's going to become permanent. So it's gonna be a permanent game mode. So it's a great test for all of that, and I think it's I think it's fantastic. I really enjoy it as a guy who has every plane in the game, and I don't play planes anymore because I lost my love for Errob because there's really nothing to really do other than you know, load into a game, spawn, kill a guy, die, go back to the hangar, spawn into another. You know, it's like the repetition gets rough, and this really breaks that for me. It's really nice. But yeah, I mean me and you both been playing this game for well over a decade, and the April Fools events were always that thing that Guigen did that other developers developers didn't really do, and it was unique. It was goofy. You had pirate ships, you had ponies whatever, you know, that one's weird, but you had spaceships, You had a bunch of weird stuff. You know.
Speaker 1: Even things that were worth under themed were still unique, like the submarine yeah that regarded as the best ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, the inflatable one where they made fun of the world of tanks. You know, like all of those were great and they were funny April Fools events and I love that. That's what I look forward to But the last two years, I think we sort of lost the plot on what makes April Fools April fools. You know, last year we had World War One, which is so close to warth on there it was just ground RB, but you could bring it up limp and it was World War One. It was it was infantry, but like the infant made up.
Speaker 1: For a little bit because one, obviously they were trying to preview and hype up the idea of imagery a little bit.
Speaker 2: That was a little bit of a test bed, yeah, which.
Speaker 1: Is fine, But then also too it was still unique as in like it didn't exist anywhere, yes, whereas in this case, not only is it still warth Under themed as in its realistic scenarios, but now it's stuff that you know, if you're an air RB player, you likely were already doing anyway, you at least on day one. If you were flying Iranian at fourteen's guess what, you're probably doing.
Speaker 3: That anyway, Yeah, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: So it didn't provide that specialist and to me one of the things that makes it so good at the same time made it so bad as an April Fool's event number one for and again my community for those who don't follow me, you should come check us out on Twitch. But we mostly are playing mid tier stuff because this is what we really enjoy. But honestly, most of the people who play war Thunder aren't at like br thirteen right, They're just not There are a lot of people up there, for sure. I'm not saying there's not a healthy population, just most people are playing the lower parts of the game. And one thing I love about this game mode, and why, by the way, I'm excited about the idea of being permanent, is the unlimited response because I number one negative to ARB. If you're learning ARB, going there with the jet immediately die go through the whole process again. Ye, this helps you avoid that, and that makes this mode one of the reasons I love it.
Speaker 2: But what also makes us terrible is, hey, guys, you got.
Speaker 1: Eight days to do some grindy heck and milestones.
Speaker 3: It's not too bad.
Speaker 2: Again, it depends on what level player you are.
Speaker 1: You arber right, The average player now has to learn radar both ir radar anti radiation. They've got to learn regular radar locking ir locking.
Speaker 2: Then they've got to do it in planes.
Speaker 1: For example, if you on the plade I was doing my Iran F fourteen, which was great day one in Italy. But now you're just getting smoked by MiG twenty nins all day.
Speaker 3: And you can't bring it anymore. They removed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they finally removed the big twenty nine.
Speaker 3: No, no, they removed the Iranian.
Speaker 1: They removed that one. So now you're stuck with the regular F fourteen A, which is not as good. No, now you're just getting smoke with MiG twenty nine's all day. Or you're a player who had never done this, you want to explore air RB. Yes, you get thrown into like a mid twenty three, which it's pretty useless.
Speaker 3: You get thrown it into a.
Speaker 1: Phantom and F four is a fine plane unless it's going against other things, and then it's no longer a fine plane, especially if you're learning the mode.
Speaker 3: Really which four you get stuck into? I mean, so if you're brand new to the game, you got the F four E. It's got horrible radar, you know. Now, what's nice about it is if you use the F four E they give you, which I would highly recommend, even if you have the tech Tree F four E, run the one they give you because they buffed it and they gave it a nine l's, which it doas doesn't normally get in r RB does. You can't get that load out any other way other than playing the one they give you, So that is really nice. It holds your hand a little bit. But yeah, the F four East radar is terrible. So yeah, for guys like me who play, you know, we've played five six thousand hours of r RB, I get the mark done in one game every single time. You know, it's not too bad. But for a new player, yeah, and that's that's kind of another reason brings me back to my previous point is GUIDs and sort of lost the plot on what makes an April Fools event a funny April Fools event. You know, every other April Fools event has been something goofy, something that you don't really expect to be coming, and it shows up in the game and they are testing a mechanic but you don't. Usually it's kind of like, well, what are they testing here? But they're doing something this time. It's just like, hey, we want to test this, this, this, this, this, and this put it into a game mode. Let's just add a couple tactical nukes and just pretend like, hey, it's April Fools. Well, I mean, nukes have been in worth on there for years. It's not like it's not like it's crazy to have a couple more going off every now and then. So like as an April Fools event, I agree, it's a bad one. It's a bad April Fools event, but it's a fantastic seasonal test for what will become RAB in the future, and with fifth gen fighters coming out within the next year, I think this is what the game This is what we need for fifth gen fighters like the F twenty two, F thirty five, we need, we need a game mode like this to kind of help those planes out, especially since those planes are gonna probably gonna get put with planes like the F sixteen p Bit and they're gonna be forced into a multi roll multi role finders will need something other than team deathmatch to get points. And I think this is gonna be fantastic And I'm really excited to see what they do with this event in terms of turning it around and moving it to all brs, So hopefully I imagine you won't be able to drop a nuke past five, seven or six seven kind of like ground Our b is at the moment. But I'm excited to see what maps they come up with, how they change the current maps they have, and what they do to really spread that out across all brs. Now, I think BBBD said that it's not going to be anytime soon. I think he's I might be wrong, but I think he said it's gonna be a seasonal event until they've worked out a lot of issues and they've revamped it for multiple br brackets, and then it'll come to the game. So it's not like as soon as April Fool's Event ends, it's going to become a full time game mode. I don't. I think it's going to leave this week, but it ish. Yeah, it needs work, it needs work, It definitely needs work. But it will be cool to see it. And I think it's a fantastic event and but there are some very inherent issues with it. But a lot of the issues with it, I think aren't really the game mod's fault.
Speaker 2: It's the it's the time of what they're doing it.
Speaker 3: It's the br that they're at causes a lot of problems. The osa's I think, I think, because I don't think abral fools.
Speaker 1: What made them so much fun is you could just log into like the mad Max.
Speaker 2: Ones, like do you agree that Mad Max?
Speaker 1: That was literally just.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed that one. I enjoyed that one quite but it was.
Speaker 1: But I think why it was so enjoyable is even though it had its own mechanics, it was so to learn anything about war Thunder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. And this event it's like.
Speaker 1: You do here because you have one you can correct me because again this is which you play a lot of. But to a degree. There's basically three types of missiles, right, you have I R, which for the most part are more rear guided, right, they're not great for Then you have all aspects like the aim non L you talked about, that's all aspect. You have radar locked ones and that's just three main different types or subcategories to all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah you have you have you have Fox ones, Fox twos, and Fox threes. That's the best way to put it. Your Fox ones are gonna be radar that.
Speaker 1: You have told there is as a player, especially if you've never done any of this, you don't have to figure that out. But you haven't figured out everything at once like you have to figure out depending on which plane.
Speaker 2: You launch, whether it's one they gave you or any of the four.
Speaker 1: They gave you, they all had different LOWDOC configurations, and there's different air to air missile types. And then he's even counting the fact that in this mode, which I like, the AA is good, very really good.
Speaker 3: It's really good. It's very good. Yeah, especially especially with the patch they came out with on Saturday. The Saturday patch they came out with, crack them out of their mind. Like I it was so bad that yesterday on stream, my my viewers kept track of how I died in the course of dropping a nuke. So I was playing the F four s at the lower bracket and and they kept track of what killed me throughout the whole game until I got my nuke and it was legitimately like sixty the AI anti air getting me through trees. It was crazy with that.
Speaker 1: If if You've heard me a lot, one of the biggest complaints I've had about war th Under High Tier was the lack of realism.
Speaker 3: I mean that's fair, yeah, but it's not really into it. But it's not because the things they were hitting.
Speaker 2: Me through literally right now right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But the OSAs are hitting you. They're optically guided SPAA. Yeah, they're optically guided. They're not they're not radar, they're not thermal. They're optically guided. They're hitting you through hills, they're hitting you through trees, they're hitting you while driving forty five miles an hour down the road. It needs a lot of work. Yeah, But like my.
Speaker 1: Point is the fact that there is a pause of effect because if you've just for those of listening, if you've never played high tier air RB, the only time AA matters is if you decide to go near their airfield.
Speaker 3: Yeah, only time.
Speaker 1: Whereas here, get within five miles of any bunch of ground troops you see, be careful, you're probably getting shot down.
Speaker 3: You're probably gonna get shot down. Yeah, I mean it, And I think.
Speaker 2: You're right if it was he guided.
Speaker 1: I have a little like obviously it's more realistic, but I actually like that.
Speaker 2: You have to pay attention where you're at on the map.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that's a nice em.
Speaker 3: That's fair, And I think a lot of the issue stems across you know, everyone is trying it's like a sprint right now. Everyone is trying to sprint to getting a nuke and it gets you in bad situations. You're right, because you only have so many days to play this, and everyone's trying to be that guy who gets their nuke, and if it's getting you to rush in and get yourself in a situation that you wouldn't normally do and gets you shot down, and that's fair, and I greet I get. A great example of that is the fact that I've been getting a lot of nukes, like pretty much every game, but I bring in a mid I bring in I bring you here, I brag a lot, I've I one of my mods. He plays with me every single time, and he, you know, tends to do a lot better because he's not running a stream. He's not trying to get in there and get the new quickly and get the game over with. Like I think he got fifty fifty fifty one kills the other day and I had thirty and he had fifty one. You know, that's the difference between you know, a guy who's trying to rush in there and get you get shot down by OS isn't the guy who's taking their time.
Speaker 1: And then you just got people like me who are like, you know what nukes are cool. I can drop the many ones, but wouldn't be fun if I just went out and just did nothing but focus on shooting players down.
Speaker 2: Hey, coming from the aspect of this isn't something I'll do a lot of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this is my actual opportunity to Okay, I can actually take time to learn my missiles, Yeah, learn my radars and get twelve.
Speaker 2: Kills where normally I would never get near that.
Speaker 1: And I enjoy that aspect, But again it goes back to it's great as a seasonal event, not as April fools.
Speaker 2: April fools.
Speaker 1: You know, if I want to really grind for buff, I'd rather feel like I'm.
Speaker 2: Doing it because it's fun than doing it like.
Speaker 1: Because right now and then if you agree or disagree with this and you're watching on YouTube, feel free to comment. But for me, it just feels like I'm doing this what I would do any normal week. Right, if you got a plane, you want me to grind, here's nine hard milestones to grind through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, it's it just.
Speaker 1: And not to get to you know, anti snail, But it's the same nine hundred and ninety nine golden Eagles to skip the milestone. If you couldn't figure it out, like.
Speaker 2: It doesn't feel April April foil.
Speaker 1: And I don't truly have an issue with those events styles, guys, And before y'all get pissy at me, it's fine. I get it for you to play games, gotta make money. But April Fools has always, historically, for the most part, had a different feel to it that this was just simply missing.
Speaker 3: April Fools has always been about having a good time about something that you would have never guessed was coming to the game. You know, it tests a new mechanic, but you don't really feel like your guinea pig while you're testing it and not monetizing it, like you know, I'm the whole time you're talking right there. I was trying to think of the last April Fools event that we had monetization towards, and I don't. I don't really remember. I guess last year during the World War One event, you may have been able to buy the marks to get the World War One vehicles, but to get the milestones, yeah, it was really easy because everyone.
Speaker 1: Mad Max had the same thing right where you could buy the different could the.
Speaker 3: No because no, because you didn't get to.
Speaker 1: Unlocked them for free if you did the actual events.
Speaker 3: But you couldn't get them in the war Thunder, So I don't think there was any monetization behind it. I think the last two years may have been the first. I mean, well, we'll know in our YouTube comments someone might think of something we don't, but yeah, yeah, it's definitely war Thunder is getting more aggressively monetized, which is another topic we could talk about in the future. The last two years of war Thunder, you know, it's turned into a game that everyone has said, wasn't you know, dramatically monetized. I think it is towards shifting towards aggressive monetization. In your face with every very small, mediocre event they come out with, even if it's a test and they're using us as a two hundred and fifty thousand player base, you know, Guinea pig Pool to test a new event, they still want to monetize it from us, which is another thing. Is I think worth on their hit it's highest concurrent players on Friday or Saturday ever, with like two hundred and fifty thousand people playing at one time, so it should be celebrated about it, Yeah, which would be celebrated yeah, so it's definitely not like you know everyone. I know, I've heard a lot of the OG content creators like really dogging on this event, and I think the players speak for themselves. The amount of people that came back to play it proves that it's a good event, maybe just not a good April Fools.
Speaker 1: And there's too many people who will who won't I don't say willing wanting to kind of like do the whole cliche.
Speaker 2: Throw the baby out with the bathwater.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like the monetization stuff like I agree to an extent, but also good or bad high player accounts will also.
Speaker 2: Contribute to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And there's a.
Speaker 1: Lot of people and I know everybody's gonna be like, well, I would never do it. Y'all need to understand the reason they do nine hundred nine nine golden Eagles a milestone is because people pay it. Okay, I know there's a lot of people out There's no way people are dropping one hundred bucks per event. Yes they are, Okay, so I know what I'm saying. You have to be one of those people like we'll we'll do another show. We really get into it. Like I said, I've gotten to work with not only Guidgen, but Scoplee Netty's who did eve echos, Like, I've gotten over a lot of companies that do free to play monetization, so I've got a lot of history with it.
Speaker 2: I've got to learn a lot about it.
Speaker 1: And I know we can talk about how it could be gross and all this other stuff, but there's a reason that happens. And everybody's always shocked the fact that there are people willing to spend two thousand dollars on war Thunder stuff. But you know, just use a business. If somebody's wanting to give you two grand, you're going to take.
Speaker 2: The two grand, Yeah, a take it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But there's the balance to be found, as the point you're making, especially with these like April four like, not everything has to be the modtization structure.
Speaker 2: You know, at the end of the day, it is a game.
Speaker 1: And one thing that again ask someone who just semi defended for you to play monetization the other day. Games need to remember that they're there for fun and not everything has to be a business transaction. Yeah, and Matt's war Thunder and I get it they're under pressure because yeah, they're growing, but they want to do fifth gen jets. I'm very sketchy on it, but they want to do it. They want to do infantry. There's a lot of things in the dev pipeline for this year, and I understand you want to use an opportunity like April first to see, well, can we test some of the things.
Speaker 2: That we want to look at.
Speaker 3: H that's fair. Resist the temptation, and I think a good thing to talk about here is I don't know if you've looked into it. I've looked into it a little bit. The April Fools events that are happening on other guidging games right now, because Guigein doesn't just do this on war Thunder, they do it for most of their games, and a good example of that, I think is enlisted right now has an April Fools event which is World War One, which is kind of interesting. You know. I definitely reused some assets from last year on war Thunder, so that's kind of interesting. And then on Awesome, I completely lost my train of thought was the other was the other Guysion game. I've lost the name of it in my head. War on their mobile, warth Under Mobile Worth on their mobile has an April Fool's event right now, which is mechs you walk around in like those goofy those goofy World War two, you know, what if what if Germany made mech you know, And it's it's a it's a reused asset from war Thunder because an old war th Under event was mex But like that is the April Fools event that people kind of look towards, look forward to. Is those kind of like it was a big deal. That's that was a really popular event. Everyone loved that event. And it's like, you know, the other warth Under or other Guidge in I P they're out there doing April Fools the kind of unique things. And what do we get in war th Under? We get sim mode, but IRRB controls with tactical nukes that you can spawn in essentially, and that's literally it. It's it's like, you know, there's other small features, but at the end of the day, all we're testing is sim mode and RRB great game mode, great event. I think, just not a good April Fools season.
Speaker 2: That's one additional complaint.
Speaker 1: And this is just and I've actually I was in the House of Jay, another streamer. I was at a few different and saying maybe this is just me, but just for the off chance that Guidjin watches this podcast. Number one, thank you, Number two, I hope you're enjoying your time. But number three, it irks me to no end as someone who essentially considering one of the players that Guidjia needs to convince to play Air RB. More, it annoys me to no end that my stats do not count in this mode. Yeah, if I shoot somebody out with then fourteen, it does not count as me killing A I get it, it's an event.
Speaker 2: It's not technically an ARB match, but it is ARB.
Speaker 3: It's weird that it doesn't count too because.
Speaker 1: I get no credit, not for the missiles I use, not for because I'm earning Silver Lions NRP. But I'm not earning any record to my when I was in Iran fourteen or my F fourteen A or you know the phantom I might have or if I switch over to Russia the mid twenty nine. I'm not getting credit for any of it except for the event credit. And that might be just a random content creator griping at the clouds type thing, but that annoys me to know in if I am doing something in your game, I should get credit for that grind.
Speaker 3: That's kind of interesting because I've that's actually I streamed all week with this new event, and I heard a lot of complaints about this. From from the top to the bottom. I heard every complaint. No one said that they were unhappy they didn't get their stats, which in my opinion, if it's a plane that you have unlocked and you're using it, you should get your stats for it. Now. If you don't have that plane unlocked and you're just using their three B one, then don't give you're that person stats. But like, at the end of the day, it is just er RB. You know, it's slightly different, but like, yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting here several hours playing it.
Speaker 3: I'm yeah, man, that's interesting. I didn't see that coming.
Speaker 1: But the ulti reason is because I never used the regular F fourteen A, which I'm sure many people who have it don't because there's simply better versions. But I started using it, I went, I wonder how this compares, like just yeah, historically to my Iranian I went, it's bad.
Speaker 2: I've only got like two matches recorded.
Speaker 1: There's no way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's because it doesn't actually track.
Speaker 3: ITEA most people don't use the early F fourteen anymore. It's it's it's like a Grandpa plane when it came out in twenty twenty two. I believe it came out Christmas twenty twenty two. I might be wrong. I think that's right. It was the goat. Nothing competed. I mean, the only thing that could compete with it back then, I think was the MiG twenty three. And we all know the mid twenty three doesn't compete with the F fourteen. Everyone used that thing. I remember using it relentlessly the week it came out, and it was so good for so long and the day I mean, say.
Speaker 1: What, the Make twenty three is good for ask it for teaching new players how to rip the wings off their plane.
Speaker 3: The twenty three is good, but it shouldn't be up to here to face the F fourteen. I will say, if you're having issues with the F fourteen A, go play the B. People are doing pretty good with the B. I got killed multiple times by the B yesterday. The fifty four c's are a little bit better than the fifty four a's. You also get AM nine l's on the B. On the A, I think you get g's. I think they're am nine g's, so you'll have a little bit better luck with the B. So give that a shot. It might help you out quite a bit. But there you go.
Speaker 1: Pro tip out there everybody there. Here's another pro tip Guijen. Since you're listening, you're here right, you heard the last segment drops content creators. Hey, look, we clearly love your game. We got your free podcast, but oh my goodness, look this is not too dog on the esports guys. I appreciate y'all.
Speaker 2: Existing, but don't take this the wrong way. Esports, y'all aren't legal legends.
Speaker 1: And all I'm saying is the fact that if you don't do drops on esports is like three thousand people watching, and if you do activate the drops to thirty five thousand and y'all don't raid any I'm not even saying raid me. I don't even stream on the time, so they could raid me. But they don't even raid the other content creators. They don't share the love. And then do you want to give us drops? Like I get it, you're trying to, you know, get people to get into the game. I completely respect that. That's fine, it's fun. You even won't people to participate in esports. I've participated in esports tournament, though I had to drop out because my wife and you know, having a baby and all that other fun stuff. But you got people like me and Gail, Like any given stream, I might have one hundred and fifty, he might have two hundred. You know, you'll have all these other streamers who have bigger or less numbers. All of us love the game. We technically push your product. Because Gael's over here shilling his link even without a decal in the game. He's like, yeah, buy all the packs, use my link, get all the eagles. The least you could do for us, give us drops like you got two hundred and fifty thousand people playing your game. Don't tell me you can't afford to give us some dag. I'm dropped them trash.
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Is the is the subtopic? The fourth topic of the day. Revduce, Just say everything that you've really held inside about me.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna I'm gonna go easy. I'm gonna go easy on the est sports because I can easily get myself.
Speaker 1: That's not what I'm trying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my issue is I've had a long discussion with odd pause really about this and other and other the esports guys is my opinion is the esports I really I I applaud what they're trying to do. I I appreciate the foundation they've put together, the sponsorships that they've acquired, your organization they've put together. My issue is that when you look into it, it's the same less than one hundred players every single time choosing what game mode are, what tanks they want, what planes they want, and nonehing that no decision they make seems like, you know, for me and you guys who have put a community together that we try to put together entertaining content, you know, we look at what they're doing and we're like, what are they thinking? You know, sure, you guys like playing top tier tanks, top tier planes, but like we said earlier, like you said, I imagine twenty percent of the player base and worth on there might have a top tier They don't know what they're looking at when they go to watch an esports street.
Speaker 2: I think that's a very generous note.
Speaker 3: That's a generous number because yeah, they they don't know what they're watching. And on top of that, I love that you brought up League Legends because I brought this top up yesterday on stream. Is that what makes if you look at all the esports games, what is common with all of them, Legal Legends, DODA, counter Strike, Overwatch, Valorant, What makes those games similar? They all have a very class based character system or weapons system with balanced maps, Right, that might be generous if some of you guys play one of those other games and you're thinking of what I'm not, you know, you might be thinking of an example with that. It's not true, but generic generally.
Speaker 1: Predator in the Tree shoots me and Cso that's not balanced.
Speaker 3: So like it's it's and what is worth them they're doing, they're not having. They're playing a br where there's not a class system. You're not even allowed to bring in light tanks. I don't think. I don't think. I mean it's like it's MBTs and spaas and it's like where's the class system? Because that top tier warth Under everything does everything. Every single tank drives fast, every single tank auto range finds, every single tank throws a dart through you that has five hundred millimeters a pin Like it's it's it's not a good interesting thing to watch, and I think that's what really irks content creators like me and many many other people. I hear about complaints all the time, especially as the only Snails leader I hear. I get. So I woke up to seven dms today about people bitching that's sorry that they didn't raid anybody, and it's like it what it wouldn't irritate people if you went to that stream and you watched it and it's like, wow, this is this is awesome. That guy is in a heavy tank, he's in a tiger too, He's taken shots. His buddy behind them in a in a in a tank destoryer is trying to lob shots over him while he's tanking shots while the light tank is over here spotting who's coming around the corner. That doesn't happen because everyone's driving around in a tad or an Abrams or a Leopard and shooting the other guy from twelve hundred meters because they because they do.
Speaker 1: It's the five.
Speaker 3: Exactly, And it's like it's like, you know, not to take.
Speaker 1: Also to be clear, not to take take away from any of you players.
Speaker 3: Who they're cracked, not taking away. Yeah, they're they're really really good at the game.
Speaker 1: Does it speak to the people.
Speaker 3: That it does?
Speaker 2: I'm just actually trying to attract with those videos, right.
Speaker 3: It doesn't. It doesn't go a.
Speaker 2: Heck of a lot farther if they were.
Speaker 1: You know, this match, we're going to see who's better with the pans or fours and the sermons, you know, having to use the SDZ to do spotting and then on the other opposite side of the M twenty two for spotting, like actually making people have to use more tactics and stuff versus Look, everything's basically a one shot yeah, you know because especially and again I'm not hating on esports, like you said, I respect what they're doing, but it's almost always the same maps. Everything ends up basically being within one mile, you're one shot in each other. It's just who can peak the corner faster. And look, that's the mode. Not taking away from any players who are cracked. You're way better than I am, not like trying to pretend I can do it.
Speaker 2: It's just is this helping the greater community?
Speaker 3: Is the question? Right?
Speaker 1: And if the only reason people we're coming is because you turned on big drops to unlock a crappy p fifty one. But when we don't have type of deal, right, then are you actually not only growing the game but growing the enjoyment of the game. And I don't feel like that's happening. Yeah, So that's why I kind of perk my head. And so why can't I do drops? Because I feel like I can help, Right, it's not even about being better than these sports. I don't think. I think we can both coexist. But we want to grow the game, we want to support the game, and we feel like we're hitting maybe a different contingent.
Speaker 2: Y'all need to give attention to Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I used to complain about this all the time on stream, and I was told for multiple reasons why we don't get drops, and none of them turned out to be true. And you know, I have sent guys and emails about it, asking what I can do, what we can do as a streaming community to get drops, and I pretty much get hit with a it's coming soon, but we can't tell any more about it, you know, coming soon, and warth under. I'm very familiar with that term. It means nothing, you know, it's a it's a very professional response to stop asking sort of thing. And and I want to say before we get into this more, I really appreciate the work they put in, you know, for stream quality as a streamer, they're you know every all the quality that they are. The effort they put into their stream quality is really good, like as it's come a long way in the last couple of years too, Like they really put on a good stream, you know, and they're and they're well most of their casters are interesting people that know what they're talking about and do their best. The issue is and what's holding them back is legitimately the gameplay. It's not interesting to watch. And then you know, people come by for warth on their drops. You know, there's worth on their drops again this weekend, and what are you gonna get two boosters in a day at premium.
Speaker 1: One day at premium, which by the way, I'll gladly take one day a free premium. It's just more of like that's what we're using, and who is it incentivizing.
Speaker 3: Exactly where I come to.
Speaker 1: Your point, Like you look at League Legends or even a game that I played a lot of back in the day, Clash of Clans, when they would show off their you know, alliance tournaments.
Speaker 2: You know, alliances are going against each other.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't just be watching town Hall twelve and just pulling that out like high tier. You'd also be watching the town Hall eight fights and how are they using their riders versus you know, this person's going with an all archer set up. You would see variants and again, all this simply because you want to try to reach as many people as possible, right, and believe it or not, there are those of us who maybe don't enjoy playing at thirteen. Oh, but we can get real sweaty down at six to get the Tigers out.
Speaker 2: We'll get sweaty with them, and we want to see that too.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And I thought what was really interesting was last year when they did the CC tournament that you brought up, it wasn't the same brs. It was really interesting they played we played lower tier stuff, and it's like, why is the seasons participant? Yeah, like why are we playing lower tier stuff in CC tournaments but not in the big tournaments? And I think you're right. If you're gonna run drops for a game, which if you're a YouTube viewer or you never on twitch, or you know, you don't really it's probably hard for you to connect with our gripe right now. But the whole point of running Twitch drops is to blow your game up for a few days and bring in a lot of new viewers because they want free stuff, and you're trying to attract people to keep you know, your category growing and keep new players coming because the only way to get your game to grow is to attract new people. And if a game as old as warth Under, how do you attract new people? You blow it up on social media and you get old people to come back, or you get new people to see it. And we all know that the Warthunder advertisements don't do anything for that because they're really bad. And if you're gonna run drops on war th Under, I'm okay with CC's not getting drops if the drops if the stream that they're attached to was good. But the issue is they put very little effort into accommodating the players who are going to be new to the game. If you go watch the esports stream and you're like, Oh, that game looks awesome, I'm going to play that game and you download war th Under, guess what, go grind for a thousand game? Go grind for a thousand hours, you know, like.
Speaker 1: You know, we should pull this for next episode because I don't know the current rate.
Speaker 2: But what is the current rate?
Speaker 1: If you logged into war th Under today, it's a brand new player, your average hour time to reach br ten.
Speaker 3: Br ten if you only play one nation.
Speaker 1: By the way, picking out of thin air is still not technically what you do at easy. No, it's sports only high enough to where you're starting to get in the conversation.
Speaker 3: I would say premium time or no premium time, no premium time, no premium time. Hundreds of hours one nation, hundreds of hours easily two hundred hours minimum, I would say, because the only reason I know that is because I'm grinding through every tank in the game right now.
Speaker 2: I'd even say two hundred hours is only if you're.
Speaker 3: Like super and that's if you're crap, that's if you're doing good. If you're brand new to the game, it might be five hundred hours because you have to learn.
Speaker 1: And again this while I think that you and not the viewers, because I was in my my brain, I was think about thousand hours to like truly start reaching up there, know what you're doing, and not have just say also single tracked, because that is something you could do. You can just hop into war Thunder and say, hey, I'm only going to ride the left track of air essentially, yeah, you know, which is mostly gonna be like your light fighters and you just stick with that, but you ignore all the bombers and the strike aircraft if you want to crowd speed run it. But most people are going to want to collect all the things because you know, it's a game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're if you're if you want a well balanced lineup at ten oh no premium time, it's gonna be a few hundred hours, I would say, easily, Like I mean that's and that's if Yeah, if you're playing, if you are gonna be starting out playing not well and you don't have you not spend any money, and you have to learn the game, it's gonna be a long time. So yeah, the es Sports stream running high tier stuff does not It doesn't do well for new players the game who see it. If you want people to come back and play your game, come play a br where they watch it and they're like, hey I have that tank or hey I'm about to unlock that tank and I want to learn how to play it. You know, I want to see what these guys are doing because these are the postedly, these are supposedly the best players in the world for warth Under. Let's see how they play my favorite tank. Let's see how they play the tank that I'm unlocking next. But most people aren't seeing that. I would say ninety percent of people aren't seeing that. That's why you see a lot of the esports stream Like you said, last weekend they ran no drops. They peaked at a thousand viewers. When they do run drops thirty thirty five thousand viewers, it is it is a legitimately, it is a massive, massive increase, and all those people leave if you look at their chat just getting spammed with drops? How I get drops? Where are drops? How the drops work? Can I get drops here? How long can you guys stream longer? I don't have, you know, It's like and as as a content creator who is on that platform, and I also don't stream at the same time as them. So I'm not saying this as someone who wants them to raid me, because I have no skin in the game in terms of getting raided them not sharing drops with the ccs who keep the category alive. But then at the same time, they want to cash out on the category that we've build every single week. They want those viewers to come watch their drops and you know, but then they don't even raid out to any of the ccs and it's yeah, it's a huge gripe.
Speaker 1: And I do want to piggyback on this, and just for those who are listening, especially if you're not a twitch person, just to kind of give you a little bit more context. This isn't and I'm not gonna lie to y'all and tell you that there's not a little bit of selfiders here. And if any content career tells you they're not a little selfish, they're probably lying to you.
Speaker 2: At least we're honest about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is that aspect where, yeah, we would love for the game company themselves to come right into us, but like I said, neither me nor HILM have that time availability anyway, so it'd be someone else. They're also thinking from this perspective, we're talking about wanting the game to get better. We're praising that two hundred and fifty thousand people were on this past Friday, and I legitimately those are great things. Yeah, but how could war thundergrow well again, just to give you all numbers that y'all might not know. World of Tanks, which is probably the big competition the whole World of series right for war Thunder, that's their direct competition. I'm not here saying World of Tanks and World of Ships and stuff are bad, just going throughout numbers. World of Tanks is a much smaller game in terms of population. Again not being a hater, but right now, depending on when you look on like Steam database, they'll have between seven and nine thousand people via Steam who are in the game and obviously have their own client. Right that's still good numbers. Right now at the time of us recording the exact same time, war Thunder just on Steam as fifty five thousand. The reason I bring those up is because if you go over to Twitch right now at the time of us recording on a Monday evening, World of Tanks has four thousand people watching right now.
Speaker 2: War Thunder, to the significantly larger game.
Speaker 1: Has got one point five thousand people watching. And that's kind of where we're coming from. Is because there aren't things on play like Twitch or YouTube. The fact that there was no warth Under podcast that means that there's so many people who love warth Under who are missing. Call it additional content and more engaging content. So if you have let's just use the example I said in terms of population. Let's say you have five times the overall population of your nearest competitor, but they have three times as many people watching you on social media. That doesn't tell you that they're better. It's just simply tells you that you have a void that you could fill and that your players would love to engage in. And that, to me, is what the drops are all about and the ratings all about. We want to one hit more than just the top tier players, and we want to encourage people to have more fun in the game, because, let's be honest, warth Under can get frustrated. We get tired of grinding. How do we leave that grind? We hang out with our friends and we don't take it so serious for a week.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, That's an area that war th Under needs to really capitalize on, especially because ye're in. They've grown population, but a lot of their subsidiary side of things, like these social medias haven't really changed at all the same things they were three or four years ago. Yeah, right, and that's what we're trying to do here. It's not just oh, give Rev and Gale all the things. It's no, we truly think that if the entire community benefits, we will then benefit the community first, and then we'll come behind it and help it keep going.
Speaker 3: I agree, I agree, And I think as a as a streamer who plays warth Under, you know, ninety percent of the time if someone comes into my stream who's never seen warth Under before, there they'll be like what is this game all about? And I'll be like, well, it's a vehicle combat game with tank planes stuff like that. The second question is always, oh so is it like World of Tanks? That is the most common question you get.
Speaker 2: And it's such a crazy question because war.
Speaker 3: Th Unders and it's so much larger Go to.
Speaker 1: Tanks, it's just so more populated and there's more people who play it across the world. But yet the first reaction on like twitch side of things is is it like World of Tanks?
Speaker 3: And I think, like, I think, I think that's a lot of Guidgin's promotional issues. You know World of Tanks. You know, they they they do a lot of promotional stuff with like the drive tank guys and Texas where there's actual tanks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Star Trek events.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have stuff all the time. And it's like, you know, you go watch your favorite creator and they've probably have something in World of Tanks or they've done a sponsorship with World of Tanks that has been objectively awesome, and you go watch warth Onder promotion and what do you have? You have anime girls dancing on top of tanks and you're jumping tanks across to like dubstep. It's like, what are we doing? You know, like people see that game and they're like, people see those promotions. Warth Under is a badass game, but you watch those promotional things, you're like, what is this? What am I watching right now?
Speaker 1: Like it's so crazy because like I get that there are people who enjoy that, and I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm really big. I don't want to yuck anybody's jump.
Speaker 1: If you like big anime titty girls on your tank, awesome warth Under unless you have a toggle where you never see any of that. If you don't want to, that's fair for any of you people who don't play worth or you're like, well that just takes me out because of immersion. You don't even have to look at it if you don't.
Speaker 3: Want to turn it off.
Speaker 1: We're just more saying cater to more groups too, have more.
Speaker 3: I think we will hit everybody because I think legitimately I'm a little bit biased. I do make content on all platforms, but I'm a little bit biased towards Twitch. So when it comes to war th Under, I think if you want to learn what warth Under is all about, you want to see what it's like to play warth Under, Twitch is the only place to get that true experience. If you want to see what the grind is, you want to see what the emotions are. If you want to see the true warth Under experience, you watch Twitch because you see it in live time. You don't get editing, you don't get you don't get to put a well formatted video together. You get to see what warth unders grind is really about. And that's why I think we have such a gripe about the Esports and the drops is because they taking what I think is the strongest promotional piece for war Thunder, which is the Twitch category, and they're squandering it on an esports stream that's very heavily heavily produced and overproduced and not inherently interesting or a good example of what the game is. So that's why I love that.
Speaker 1: You said that, because, like if I was, because I'm a YouTube first guy. For those are who in my background, I've always been YouTube. I love Twitch, but I was YouTube first. That's where I tend to be biased towards his YouTube because YouTube's treating my family well. But like if I was going to, for example, we talked about it early. If I was gonna make an AM nine to L video, right, and I'm gonna talk about, oh, well this is using you know, an IR proximity fews and all this. I probably spent two hours going through thirty matches to get the video to then make an eight minute video, and I edited the crap out of it, and it almost makes it seem like, oh, well, it's not that big a deal. I'll watched him make an eight minute video on how to use it and where to find it. Yeah, without you seeing the literal amount of like, well, crap, this play, even though from the same era, doesn't.
Speaker 2: Have this specific game, not ill you have to go over this.
Speaker 1: Plane over here. Yeah and wait, crap, this faction doesn't have it even though it's in Nato.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they would have the same stuff, but nay, nay, yeah not.
Speaker 1: You gotta go over here. And that's the that's the you know that aspect that only like Twitch and live can really.
Speaker 2: Teach you about the game. And it has a lot of value for that.
Speaker 1: Not that the YouTube value isn't there, but YouTube's more of a if you know what you're looking for. It's great to find the information. Yeah, but if you're wanting.
Speaker 2: To like experience a game, Twitch is the place.
Speaker 3: Twitch is the place to really experience it. Yeah. YouTube is the place to learn you know quickly. Twitches the place to experience it and to squander thirty thousand people who are going to watch it, those people could be finding CC's that they are interested and they think are that they will come back and watch every week. And the one time of year that we do get drops, I will say I get four or five hundred, six hundred followers, maybe twenty stick around. But those twenty viewers that stick around, they are twenty viewers I would have never met. And if you compound that every single month that they run drops, if you compounded that for everyone's channel, everyone grows, the whole category gets more important, the whole category gets better.
Speaker 1: They take that a step further, Like those twenty people, right, they have their own squadrons.
Speaker 2: Typically they have their own friends on discords.
Speaker 1: Or Slack or team speak, whatever ancient tech they're using.
Speaker 2: Right, So it trickles out right, Like, so it's not just about like.
Speaker 1: Gaale affected twenty, Right, it's those twenty. What if they each had two friends and they're playing the games together, Because.
Speaker 2: Look, I have a squadron of one hundred and twenty eight people.
Speaker 1: It's awesome, But most of those one hundred and twenty eight people aren't playing with me every day. Yeah, they're playing with each other, or they're playing with other friends of different squadrons.
Speaker 2: So like that's what we're getting at.
Speaker 1: Like, if the community is growing and they're interacting and they're having more fun, it benefits everybody. It benefit's the game, it benefits content creators, and then it benefits players because players are more knowledgeable, they have fun, they make more friends, and it just it makes the gaming experience better. And at the core, guides is not the only one, but in modern gaming, so many people have lost that MMO games are multiplayer online game, not just the aspect of its own line. It's the multiplayer online and it's about those connections, and it's about you know, coming to podcasts that you know, if you're just working a nine to five, you don't play video games, there's no reason to do a war th Under podcast. You're here because you.
Speaker 3: Like the game, right, and more.
Speaker 1: People want to do that, but you have to give them the ability to experience and enjoy it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think playing with your friends and playing with the people around you is a great segue to our final point, which is the Only Snails and a bunch of losers. And we'd love to talk about the best stream team and the best networking platform. I think the only true networking platform and when it comes to content creators for war Thunder is the Only Snails. Funny name I know, laugh about. That's the point. But about six seven months ago I put together with some other buddies of mine, we put together the Only Snails. And that's exactly what we try to do. We try to get group of people together who make content for the game, who enjoy each other's company, who may not know about each other, they want to meet each other. If you make content on YouTube, if you make content on Twitch, on TikTok, on Instagram, on whatever you do, you're welcome to join The Only Snails And it's just to help people grow, no requirements. Just put your stuff out there, help each other grow, because guidgen isn't doing anything to help us meet each other is not They're not doing anything to help us grow. So we have to help each other grow. You have to promote your stuff. It's completely free. You just join, check out each other's work. You know, if you on Twitch, rate each other. If you're not on Twitch, don't rate each other. If you're on Twitch, you don't want to raid each other. You don't have to do whatever you want. You know, it's and I think that you know it's it's blowing up recently, and we're getting new people every day, and and and we've helped a lot of people get Twitch a phil it and Twitch partner. We've helped people get warth Under partner. And so if you're listening to this and you make content for the game, and you're like, how do I promote my stuff? I don't want to go pick TikTok or Instagram or YouTube to promote my stuff. I want to meet new people, but it feels like the world is so huge and there's so many people that make content. How do I meet them all? Well, there you go, join the Only.
Speaker 2: Snails, join our discord, and I'll properly ban you. Just kidding.
Speaker 1: And also just from the non if you're just a player out there, I also want to encourage y'all.
Speaker 2: Y'all have an open invitations.
Speaker 1: Not only comes see the content that Snails make, but just meet people, talk to people. Just it's not just for creators. If you're just a fan of Claudia, who I've only started watching because I saw that she was in the Snails and then like, oh cool, it's a European, she speaks cool language.
Speaker 2: This is fun.
Speaker 1: Now, well play game right, or it's you know, somebody from New Zealand. Y Just the people you can meet and then the communities you can be a part of.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: To me, that's what makes warth undergrade. Anybody that's attended my warth Underst stuff. We're not being sweaty. We can get sweaty. Man. I had a nice air match the other day. We're at twenty seven and oh, people probably thinking I was botting. It only happened one time, but at one time I was goaded. Right, You can have some of those, but it's more about the man. It's so cool to just load up with three friends.
Speaker 2: At a time and go at it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And sometimes the only way to meet people is to put yourself in a situation where there's people that you don't know. And exactly, I've met a lot of cool people. And honestly, it's funny that these two topics are together is because the only reason I came up with the only snails is because the CC tournament they did last year, they did the esports tournament with just ccs, and I realized there's hundreds of ccs out there. There's I think there's over a thousand content creators for warthund there are that are partnered with Guigen, so there's thousands of people who aren't as well. And it's like I realized just how many there are and how many I hadn't heard of. And that CC tournament really put me in touch with a lot of people I'd never met before. And I'm like, why is there not a group to help people meet each other? And I'm like, you know what I got Twitch partner. I'm gonna make that. I'm gonna make that group and I'm gonna do what I can to help people meet.
Speaker 1: Each other probably out there asking like did Guidge and have like something right that.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about that later. Yeah, another topic, how could they improve?
Speaker 3: Yeah Guide it does have a group, but yeah, it was run by a Guijian employee that has been has since been fired. He uh, he's it's a dead group and only like guys who like twenty thirty people are in that in that group, and all of which don't stream anymore maybe maybe three or online on the daily. The esports organization also has a stream team, but it's only for buddies of buddies and casters, so you don't get in that group either. So it's like, yeah, it seems like the topic of the day is you know, guidgen would like if they there's a ball to drop, they would love to drop it, and you know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: He's also given them a lot of credit today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 1: There's a lot that they're doing. What like any game, there are things that they could do better at. I know it's tough because, like I mentioned him earlier, I was at house of Jay's stream, and you know, he was frustrated about stuffing, and I get being frustrated, you know, And I would say, from my experience, is guiding the worst Dead team I've ever worked with.
Speaker 2: No, not even close.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, that doesn't mean that the frustrations that so many players have aren't legit and aren't valid. They are right.
Speaker 2: And my hope is.
Speaker 1: As we wrap up this episode, my hope is that not only can we help grow the community, help entertain y'all, maybe teach y'all a little bit in War Thunder, help y'all understand why things are happening, but also to help them right, help them have a better game, because as crazy as it is, over a decade that you and I have been playing, this is the most populated the games ever been. This is the most popular the games ever been, and it seems to be getting more popular. So from that aspect, you can almost consider this as a game that's brand new. And I know that's kind of crazy to think, but if you're talking about them being in like, what is it you're thirteen now? Is thirteen fourteen?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, twenty thirteen? I think may have been beta.
Speaker 1: Think twenty thirteen or twenty twelve is my first started again old guard badge either way over a decade. But if you've hitched your population peak now and you're still growing, what happens seven years ago doesn't matter, is my point. Right, You're trying to help them grow from where they're at right now, and I'd want that. I do hope that we can help guide to make up better games that more people continue to enjoy and it gets bigger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think if Guidgin's watching, or anyone is watching, our criticism I hopefully came across as constructive criticism. There's a lot of people out there that would love to give non constructive criticism, but we legit just want the game to get bigger because everyone everyone benefits if their favorite game gets bigger in the world. And I think I think there's a lot of things they could do to make it more popular, and maybe there's a lot of things they've not thought about, or a lot of things that maybe they thought could have been a problem, but they don't really they're not expose the people, you know, voice their criticisms against it, you know, and maybe maybe it'll help, Maybe we get people talking and maybe Guidin hears about that and they make some changes that they didn't realize that people were unhappy with, or maybe the Esports organization. You know, I want to say one more time, I think they're great guys, and I think they put a lot of effort in to do their best, but I think there's some foundational issues that they could solve and make it way more popular. And if they ever want to talk, you know, I'm not saying me or Rev know everything about making a twitch dream, but I will say it's not easy to put a twitch stream together and grow your platform. And if they ever want to talk and pick our brain about what we think can make it more entertaining, we're one hundred percent will have that discussion. Hell, if if the leader of the Esports wants to be on the podcast, he can, We're completely open to that. I would love to have a discussion because I'm sure a lot of things we said today are just things that we're assuming and we don't actually know. It could be wrong. And if you ever wanted to come on, I never.
Speaker 2: Know the other side until you talk to the other side.
Speaker 3: I would love to talk to the other side. And yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: So it could be one of those things that they've considered it before and maybe they tried at one time that it didn't work, and maybe that's why they haven't gone back to it. But at the same time, like, as long as I think what's important is as long as there's that open dialogue right where, because there's also like, hey, Gail and Rev could be better, Like it's it's two sides of a coin, like Gale and Rev are full time content creators and that's honestly impressive. But at the same time, neither me nor Gaie or I.
Speaker 2: Show speed nowhere close Now we are closer to you than we are to I show speed.
Speaker 1: Right, It's like, so there's there's always elements of everybody can get better, everybody can learn, there's always improvement that.
Speaker 2: We can make.
Speaker 1: And you know, even though this episode went a little bit deeper than maybe some of them are used to, I think that's fun for every now and then, Yeah, and hopefully y'all are gonna enjoy getting deeper with us and y'all are having a good time. And if you have comment down below, tell me what you think about Gail's pace, hit.
Speaker 3: That subscribe button. If you do. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: If you like Gail's face, hit subscribe. If you like space, hit like who has more at the end.
Speaker 3: I'm in the lead already.
Speaker 2: We're doing about views.
Speaker 1: If you watch the podcast, you like, if you subscribe, you like Gail.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys for listening. We appreciate you being here. If you have any comments, concerns, any feedback about anything we've said, feel free to leave a comment. We'd love to have a discussion. We try to be in our comments as much as we can. We'll keep the discussion going in the comment section below. Yeah, and hit that subscribe button. Help us grow. If you can't watch the podcast on YouTube, I believe it's on Spotify, It's on iTunes, iHeartRadio, all all those places there's podcasts. We're gonna be there too. So if you can't watch the podcast.
Speaker 1: One guy like what I use pod Mania like, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And if you have any concerns andone here are our feedback quicker maybe or in person. Reduce Night are live on Twitch every single week. We do this for a living. We're there all the time. Check out our twitch at reduce now gel tv. Check us out, you know, and yeah, thank you guys for listening. Reveget anything you must say, BEFO, We're done. You just gonna.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's real. Well you got to see all the next episode.
Speaker 3: We'll see the next epiode. Thank guys for listening, Thank you for being here. We'll see you guys next week. Thank guys for listen to podcast.
Speaker 2: Episode.
Speaker 3: Okay, that was good man. I didn't start I didn't expect you to start out. Just roasted me right off the rip, dude.
Speaker 2: Got hey.
Speaker 1: One thing I noticed when I when I was asking about feedback is people talked about how natural or por is and how much fun we're having.
Speaker 2: So I just leaned into it.