Speaker 1: Kf I AM six forty is mister mo Kelly. We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Another day, another earthquake, three point nine on the Richter scale. The quake struck at nine thirty nine AM, about four miles from Lake Elsinor if you're listening to the show. Yesterday we talked about how more quakes usually mean more quakes and possibly possibly maybe they may become more severe. As it turns out that has not been the case as of yet. We had like a five point two than a four point four. Today was a three point nine, but relatively within a small central area. They are all within maybe thirty five forty miles of each other to quote beyond that, but relatively close to that. But did you know in North America only Alaska records more quakes per year than California. And of course we're going to be more aware of them because they're happening back to back.
Speaker 2: I know we have earthquakes all the time.
Speaker 1: We may not feel them, but we're feeling these, we're noticing these, and they're happening back to back to back to back almost on a daily basis. Yeah, I know some of the quakes are actually aftershocks of quakes, but still I think everyone is paying a little bit more attention now than before.
Speaker 2: And we were talking about this yesterday.
Speaker 1: I think it's well intentioned where we're talking about having your earthquake kit or things that you're going to do in the event of an earthquake, but is not really realistic in many ways.
Speaker 2: Let me give you an example what I mean.
Speaker 1: If you had like the shake alert app when the earthquake comes in, it'll probably tell you to drop cover and hold on. What they mean by that is drop immediately, drop down onto your hands and knees. This position prevents you from being knocked over and allows you to stay low and crawl to safety if necessary. Cover, use one arm to protect your head and neck, and if possible, take shelter under a sturdy table or desk. If no shelter is available, get down next to an interior wall, away from windows. Stay on your knees and bend over to protect vital organs, and hold on. Hold on to your shelter until the shaking stops. Be prepared to move with your shelter if it shifts. That's fine in Dandy, unless you're worried about someone else. Let's say their kids in the house and they're downstairs.
Speaker 2: You're just gonna.
Speaker 1: Drop and cover and hold on and say, f the kids. You know what is a reasonable response. Your problem gonna wonder about so and so or the pets or something. You know that it's fine if you're by yourself and all you have to worry about is yourself. It's fine that if you're cognizant of what's going on and you realize, oh, this is an earthquake, let me go stop, drop, cover, roll, shake, rattle and roll whatever the things are.
Speaker 2: But realistically doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: I'm not so sure. And if it's a really, really bad earthquake. We're talking about those Mark Ronner nine point zero earthquakes were theorizing yesterday.
Speaker 2: Now we're associating them with me. Thank you for that.
Speaker 1: No, you made mention of how a nine point zero is on its way to Spokane right.
Speaker 2: To Seattle, a Pacific North question. It won't make a difference for the nine point Oh no, it will.
Speaker 3: I hate to correct you in front of way.
Speaker 1: You're saying that a nine point zero is going to make a difference if it lands in Seattle versus Spokane.
Speaker 3: It's going to liquefy about the half of Seattle that is closest to the ocean. It will be felt across the state. Spokan's like four hundred miles away. You got to remember that.
Speaker 1: No, but I'm saying a nine point Oh. We talked about this. The magnitude is exponential. They will feel that New Jersey. Yeah, they'll feel it. But it's gonna ruin Seattle. But please proceed. That's why it's called a runner. It's not called an Now what we're gonna copyright that?
Speaker 2: Now? How strong was it? It was a runner?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Shoot, just a second. Isn't it enough that I missed all the food today? You gotta pile all the earthquakes stuff on me too. That's not my fault. You need to blame the schelle. Wait a minute.
Speaker 3: You were in a frat house, right, fraternity? I'm sorry, yeah, but what is that you? Are you familiar with the concept of late plates. You should have done this for me. Okay, as a brother, I got you, I got you, I got you. I mean, if we're naming earthquakes after you, no, no, no, after shots, I will give you a plate.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 3: I don't like this trade off, but you get my point. Let's not get hung up on this though, this this horrible betrayal.
Speaker 2: How is it a betrayal? Are you talking about the earthquake naming or the food? Actually both? Well, you need to pick. You can't have both I have.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've gotten completely screwed in two different respects today.
Speaker 2: And well sometimes that can be good thing. Well, I'm willing to move. I see what you did.
Speaker 1: You know, it's not like you know Elver's paying attention to the show. Otherwise I would have gotten my point. No, it's all right, Elmer. I tried to go right past it myself.
Speaker 2: It's no, no, no, all right, all right.
Speaker 1: But if you were to stop, drop cover and hold on, how's that gonna work for anyone else in the house? I mean, are you for me? I need to realize what's going on. It's almost like you can't. You have to figure out where you're going to go. You know, are you going to run to or from danger? You might be in a place where, oh, there's a bookcase by me. I don't want to just drop right here. I might need to go into another room, That's what I'm saying. I don't think it takes into all these other variables in the equation.
Speaker 3: It's looks good on paper, I'm not so sure about reality. Don't drop right next to your weight rack hello, because it.
Speaker 1: Says immediately, drop down onto your hands and knee. It doesn't say look out, there might be a refrigerator next to you or something you know, or be careful of that bookcase right next to you, or be aware of the lantern above you, the chandelier, you know.
Speaker 2: It just says drop immediately. Why would I do that?
Speaker 3: Well, here's an aspect of it that you, as a martial arts lifelong practitioner, can appreciate. These things happen so fast. People don't know what to do in these like ten fifteen or in the most recent case, thirty seconds. You've got to practice these things so that it's muscle memory, it's hardwired into you. I mean, you can say whatever you want about having a go bag and protecting your organs and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but unless you've practiced.
Speaker 3: It, you're going to be standing there like Martin Short, running back and forth wondering what to do.
Speaker 1: But also to use that great analogy, give you great credit for that. To use that great analogy a lot of times you can't react too fast or commit to an action too fast, because then you've just increased your danger. If you're in the garage, you know, I got tools and stuff hanging on the sides of the garage and everything that may not be a safer place. You have to know what is happening and assess it in that five to ten seconds before. I would recommend before you just stop, drop cover and hold on, because just because you drop it, your cover and hold on it doesn't mean that you are in a safer location.
Speaker 2: You could be right under the piano that's on the upper floor heller.
Speaker 1: You know, if it's a really bad earthquake, stuff is going to start falling, presumably presumably you know if it's if it's a Runner point five, Okay, if.
Speaker 3: It's a mark on the Rich discode, you're gonna gang up on me on this. No, no, no, seriously, But if it is, we're all dead.
Speaker 1: Thank you about Dan time you joined the show. When we come back, we have a metro update and to my knowledge, no one died, no one got shot, no one got stabbed.
Speaker 5: I think you're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: But I'm actually kind of jealous, not all the way jealous, but kind of jealous of this new Metro's Go pass program. When I was fifteen years old in high school, the only way that I could get around see my friends in different cities was to ride the bus.
Speaker 2: There was no subway. It was just the bus. There was no uber.
Speaker 1: That was just the bus or bicycle or walking. And the bus usually was too expensive for me fifteen. I didn't have a job, so it was just I think I had an allowance of ten dollars a week, no exaggeration news ten dollars, and I think the bus was maybe fifty seventy five cents, can't remember, but you didn't have enough money to do anything.
Speaker 2: And if you're going to get around.
Speaker 1: The city, and there was no internet, so trying to figure out which bus to catch to go here and then to there and connect there, it was not easy.
Speaker 2: It was just really difficult.
Speaker 1: Comparatively speaking, young people today have a little bit easier now.
Speaker 2: I wasn't dodging bullets.
Speaker 1: And knives and you know, the unfettered gang violence that you would commonly see on the Metro today.
Speaker 2: To while I was looking at me with like I did.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I didn't because I was riding the torrents and the Guardena buses.
Speaker 2: You know, I was. I stayed on the suburb side of town and you were taking the bus through gang there. No I was not. No, I was not.
Speaker 1: But if if I were, you know, coming up today, I would take advantage of the Metro Go Pass program because more than four hundred thousand students have been enrolled into that go Pass program and it gives them free fare for unlimited travel to school, work, and leisure activities. Just to downs today, and it also surpassed forty million student boardings, meaning kids are using it. They are using and they don't have to use it only during the school week. They don't only have to use it to and from school. They can use it all day, every day, everywhere. Metrosco Pass is available to all students whose school district has registered with the program. Participating schools distribute tap cards and activation codes so students can ride transit to school and extracurricular activities or work without the worry of paying fares.
Speaker 2: That is kind of cool, you know. If I just think for me, I don't know how many.
Speaker 1: Kids are actively using it on a day to day basis, but I know that if I were a student, not only would that help me, it probably help my family.
Speaker 3: That's similar to the program that my son was a part of when he had his internship. The school district provided unlimited bus fare, tokens, or even metro passes depending on how far.
Speaker 2: They needed to travel.
Speaker 3: Now, he could just got a bus, but the kid had got a Metro card and it automatically refilled every week and he could use it for doing anything.
Speaker 1: See that right there. That just explains how it can be used. And all schools in the la USD offer go Pass to their students, along with schools in one hundred and twenty four additional participating school districts, including public districts, Charter Networks community colleges. Go Pass participants can take unlimited, free, lick free rides on Metro, bus and rail Analope Valley Transit Authority, City of Commerce Transit, Culver City Bus, Foothill Transit, Glendale B Line, g trans La Department of Transportations dash La County Shuttles, Long Beach Transit, Lynnwood Trolley, Montabello Bus, Norwood Transit, Pasadena Transit to all a shout out Santa Monica, Big Blue Bus, and Torrance Transit. As I was saying earlier, meaning that if I were fourteen fifteen years old again, there would be no place I wouldn't be able to go, no place because I would be able to get there by public transportation. Now we still have to have the conversation about whether it would be safe to put your child on the bus or a train, subway train, but that's something different. But if I was in a position where it was difficult to make sure that my kid could get to school or needed a ride to school or something like that, this would be something that would I'm quite sure would be beneficial.
Speaker 3: Now, when my son got it, it was because neither me nor his mother. No, me nor his mother were able to pick him up because his internship was in the middle of the day. Neither could leave and make that hour drive all the way to pick him up, drop him off, and then get back to work.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: So you know, after all the conversations we had about Metro, I was real hesitant. But it's also like, but I also can't take him two three times a week to his internship and he got it, and he was, say, if he traveled with a friend, he was, you know, head on a swivel, always looking around, always checking because why because we were always talking about it. Because yeah, because he knew full and hell well how serious it was. But he saw the occasional unhoused person acting out. He saw a lot of that. He saw a lot of gang members getting on and off the bus. But for the most part they were getting on and going to wherever they'd go to do gang things or whatever. They didn't mess with the people on the bus.
Speaker 2: But you know, it's free.
Speaker 1: Look, I'd been to Stepdad with high school age kids, middle school age kids. I understand, at least on that level, you can't always get to them to pick them up from school, or to take them to this location or that location, to this recital or that practice. And if you had something like this because not everyone can afford, oh just go ahead and call it uber. Now, you can't do that all the time. Many times you got to take public transportation. I wish that this would have been around then. You know, I still have my misgivings about Metro big picture, but I'm not going to shake a stick at something like this which is going to help all sorts of students, all in families, in all sorts of ways to make it easier on them. You know, look, I wish I had it as a kid, and I know my parents wish they had it as parents of kids. You know, it's not just good for the kid. I'm thinking about as someone who wanted to have more freedom where I could go to this area or that area and hang out with my friends. Because I didn't live close to my school, I had to get a ride to school, so.
Speaker 2: Which meant that you can get to hang out with him on the weekends. There was no way for us to hang out now.
Speaker 3: Said when I was in high school, we had to go down to the rough, tough and dirty office and apply for a student bus pass, which was a discounted bus pass.
Speaker 2: You had to pay for that, and it was not unlimited.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, it was only like certain days, certain hours. Yeah, it was. It was like, you know, you're going to and fro school, you're hanging out on the vie.
Speaker 1: It's not Saturday and you can go to you know, go to Torrents.
Speaker 3: Right now, that wasn't happening. Weren't catching the bus to the beach, none of that. But this new program, Man, this is a lifesaver.
Speaker 1: I went to South Torrence High School and I don't Mark, I don't know about you, and I'm bringing you in because in the state of were you in Washington growing up in high school?
Speaker 2: For the most part, yeah, I spoken Okay.
Speaker 1: When I was in school, we had open campus for lunch, which meant that we could leave the campus and go anywhere for lunch as long as you're back in time for your period right after lunch. Well, I wasn't a rich kid, so I didn't have my own car, so it was about the only place I could walk.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: That was the extent of the freedom that we had in high school. Now they don't have that anymore because it's a different world. You just can't have all these kids just going wherever, leaving campus before school's over, even only for lunch.
Speaker 3: Did they have that in Washington? Not so much. But I mean I do remember being a young hooligan and like walking across the street from the convenience store and trying to get booze with a fake ide at lunch and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, you.
Speaker 1: And Tualla must have hung out it together at some point, I'll tell you we are from the same claw.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at Booze, I'm looking at him right, or like my brother I was there with you. I mean it rarely worked, but no, you generally nobody left back then, Elmer, did you have where did you go to high school?
Speaker 6: Lehman High School in the Bronx, New York? Did you have an open campus? We did?
Speaker 2: We did leave for lunch show. And how far did people go? Did it like get on the trains and go somewhere or just walk?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So we actually had an unlimited pass like you're covering in the story, so we could go anywhere.
Speaker 2: Uh so people would just leave, go home, or go to Manhattan, you name it. If like the subway could get you there, they'd leave class.
Speaker 1: Okay, not all of us are familiar with the geography and topography of New York. The Bronx to Manhattan is like how long of a train ride?
Speaker 2: It's like less than an hour? Damn yeah you much less than a hour? That could be fifty nine minutes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, so I'd say like forty to an hour, depending if you get like an express train, you can get there in like maybe half an hour, but like, you're not coming back to class after that. No, no, it's cutting.
Speaker 2: You're just leaving. That's not like never mind.
Speaker 1: Jesus Warriors come out to play.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen that movie?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I love The Warriors.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just want to make sure, lindsay, have you seen the movie The Warriors? No?
Speaker 4: I have not.
Speaker 1: Okay, your homework assignment, young lady.
Speaker 2: You have to.
Speaker 1: It's it's on stream. You can find it. Okay, I think it's nineteen seventy nine. You have to find the movie The Warriors, and you have to watch it from beginning to end. And I'm going to quiz you on it when you come back. What are you working on the show again tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Well, there you go. You have to see it.
Speaker 1: It's one of the greatest movies in American cinematic history.
Speaker 2: Okay, stop, I'm dying that a lot of movies. Wait a minute, what Mark you didn't like The Warriors. I'm dying that somebody alive hasn't seen it. Oh okay, I get ready to say.
Speaker 1: I watched it for like a forty fifth time a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how can you not? I'm so disappointed. In you, Lindsay watch a little and you're working on this show. Oh you gotta step it up. Okay, Later with Mo Kelly KFIM six forty.
Speaker 1: We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app, but we have an RV park ban update when we come back.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Later with Mo Kelly on demand from kfi AM six forty.
Speaker 1: In a fourteen zero vote on Monday unanimous, the La City Council ordered city agencies to come up with quote unquote recommendations for a citywide program. For that program would limit RV parking, and it would also have to provide restrooms, septic waste removal, and help finding housing and other services and designated areas.
Speaker 2: That's a heavy lift.
Speaker 1: It's one thing to ban RVs from parking in certain areas, but you also got to provide restrooms. You also have to provide septic waste removal. You also have to help finding housing and other services in designated areas.
Speaker 2: In Ferry, I'm all for it. The practicality, I'm not so sure.
Speaker 1: And if you've lived in any of my neighborhoods used to live out in the Harbor City, uh Lomita, Torrents area, and you'd leave my house and they would be r v's parked one after the other after the other after the other. And it's one thing when you're dealing with just the RV's because the streets were narrow, it was it was impossible to drive past them in both directions. And that's saying nothing of not having any real parking around where you live because the r v's have taken up all the parking. Then there's see the issue of the smell because they're emptying their tanks, their toilets in the in the in the area. A lot of them are broken down and not moving anywhere. It's not like you're going to tow them. They're not going anywhere. They're not worried about parking tickets. And they tried to make it where you couldn't park there between two am and six am. It didn't matter because it wasn't being enforced. Yes, it's an eyesore, but also it's a health issue.
Speaker 2: It's unsanitary. So I'm all for some sort of RV band.
Speaker 1: But this goes back to our other conversation about removing the encampments. Yeah, we're all four removing the encampments, but then what you still have to deal with the human element. You still have to deal with the fact that people were living there, and a lot of people are not living in a physical encampment or a tenement because they're living in an RV. It's not one or the other, but it's an either both and issue, and I wish they could do something with the RVs. And for me, it's more than just an eyesore. It's more than that. It makes it real difficult to just even maneuver in your own neighborhood. Even now where I live, they have certain streets where it's like an RV park, And from what I understand, people are making their affirmative choice if they're getting close to becoming homeless, that for them is a reasonable alternative where people are actually people. I think you've heard about this twalla where they're actually renting RVs to people so they can live in them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was one spot in the valley where someone had a lot and just parking a bunch of run down RV's there and renting them in. Like you said, they were emptying their ways into the gutter, not even really in the sewer. Half the time they were trying to connect those pipes to the gutter, and of course it attracts all type of unsavory nests with individuals who not everyone, but some of the individuals who are on drugs. It's just, look, my heart goes out to these individuals. But you know, that's what I was saying on soul called Saturday, the day when we had Governor Tono's going through southern California snapping his fingers. Clean it up, uhs, clean.
Speaker 2: It up, you know. Encampments. To me, the problem is you go out there.
Speaker 3: Are you going out there with people like are you going out there with the Avengers? To then take these individuals to shelter, to take them through the program, to help them through whatever mental crisis landed them there. This program is great, but then what are you doing with the people because they're living here in these RVs.
Speaker 1: I am consistent, or at least I'd like to think of myself as consistent. I criticize Governor k Newsom for doing what I thought was a photo op, for just being seen as doing something about homelessness in the same way that I criticized then Sheriff Alex Vianueva. Those things don't get anything done. That's about a photo op. That's about being seen, that's about being tough on homelessness. Now, emotionally and intellectually, I'm in agreement. You can't have the RVs park there in perfectuity. You can't have the homeless encampments there forever, I agree something has to be done. But what is being proposed and I'm not I'm not I'm not going to contradict myself. I'm not going to let the perfect be the enemy of the good. It doesn't it doesn't have to be perfect in address everything. I'm saying that what we are choosing or trying to do creates other problems, and it's not even solving the original problem. What I mean by that is, yes, you can ban RVs, but you're not lessening the homelessness.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You know you're you're not actually solving a problem because the problem is not the RV. The problem is the homelessness. And if you're not dealing with the homelessness, Okay, so they won't be homeless in an RV, they'll be homeless in an encampment. Oh, we're gonna get rid of them too, Okay, so they'll just be laying on the street, which we have as well. So you've removed the RVs, you've removed the encampments, because that's what they're talking about doing, and so you just have people just sleeping on the street. Have we actually then addressed the problem, Have we then solved the problem? Or have we given a different face, a different presentation of the same problem. That's what I think it is. I think it's c we have a different face. It looks different. We won't see the RVs, we won't see the tents, you know, you won't see the cardboard boxes. You'll just see people just laying out on the street. Well, I mean we have that now, but you just see more of that. But we would have gotten rid of the r v's or moved them to a different portion of the city. We would have got rid of the cardboard boxes. And if you've ever seen a homeless encampment removed, I have. There was one by my old house, and I'll tell you exactly where it was. It was on Lomita Boulevard between Vermont and Figure Rowa. The whole block on one side of the street was just a homeless village. Now they put those like these big planters where you can't even use the sidewalk at all. But what they did is they would clean out the homeless encampment. They had people from the city clean them out. Within twenty four hours they were back. So just cleaning them out did not solve the problem and did not even address the problem.
Speaker 2: So they put in those big cement planters. You know what happened. They just moved around the corner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because why they haven't actually gotten to the homeless issue.
Speaker 2: They were only dealing with the encampment issue. So, yeah, I want to get rid of the RVs, but that's not going to get rid of the actual problem.
Speaker 1: But going back to our last segment, I was talking to Elmer and he was talking about going to lunch and he would go to lunch in New York. They'd get on the subway train and they would just go in one direction, just riding off into the sunset. It's like, wait a minute, you're not going to go to lunch New York and go from the Bronx to Manhattan. I know a little something about New York. That's not a quick trip on the subway. And Elma were saying like it was about forty minutes to an hour each way, and I said, Okay, that's just the end of your school day.
Speaker 2: But it just got me thinking about the movie The Warriors. And I know, Elma, have you even seen the movie? Yeah? No, I love the movie.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I was speaking to Lendsay, our producer, and she had no knowledge of it.
Speaker 2: I rattled off a line from the movie Warriors come out play, and it just went over. Lendsay said, she has no idea.
Speaker 4: Worriers come out to plenty. Warriors come out to plenty.
Speaker 2: Now listen to him scream.
Speaker 7: Warriors come out to night, wors come out to play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that will never get old.
Speaker 2: That will never get old.
Speaker 1: It's one of the greatest cinematic pieces in American history, no exaggeration. And Lindsey for her homework tonight, she needs to go home and watch that movie because we're gonna Quizzer. We need to make sure that she knows when Tuwalla says.
Speaker 2: Can you dig it?
Speaker 1: She better know exactly what that means and who the hell Cyrus was.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying. I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: Into a Dome opened today Bruto Mars is headlining the venue's inaugural concert. And we've talked about, well, I've talked about just from a personal standpoint. I live close enough where the traffic impacts me. I'm about three miles away from it. But it's going to be hell for anyone who lives around there, and hell if you're trying to get there or get home. But there is some good news to share. There are going to be complimentary shuttles from five different transit centers across the LA area for all events and concerts. They will have a high capacity transport to Inglewood. They'll be dropped off at the end to it Dome Mobility Hub, a dedicated spot for shuttle users on the first level of the East Garage. I could describe it to you, but you haven't been there. But that's like ninety seventh in Prairie, and the shuttle service is available exclusively for ticketed fans, and reservations are strongly recommended to guarantee a spot.
Speaker 2: I did something like this.
Speaker 1: I would go to the Dodger Games and I would pick up the Silver Line bus from the Harbor Gateway Transit Center, which is I can guardee I mentioned that because it was real easy to get on. You go straight to the stadium and they pick you up and bring you back to the transit center and you don't have to worry about parking or anything like that. It was very convenient, at least going to Dodger Stadium. I mentioned the Harbor Gateway Transit Center because that's one of the parking ride locations that you can pick up the shuttle service to go to the end to a dome. If you're in the Woodland Hills area, Pierce College is a pick up and drop off point. If you're in the Culver City area, the Expo Slash Supovida metro station is a pick up and drop off point. Hopefully you won't get stabbed South Bay Guardina. As I was saying, the Harbor Gateway Transit Center. If you're near al Monte or in al Monte, there's the El Monte Metrolink station and downtown La of course Union station. And if you're going to into a dome, I would think that's a better way to come and go to go to the and leave the event. I was telling you about how difficult it was just leaving so far to get an.
Speaker 2: Uber or something like that.
Speaker 1: So if you think that you're going to get an uber to and from into a dome, it's probably better than so far, but probably not much better because the traffic is so congested it makes it almost impossible for a ride share vehicle to get down Century Boulevard or get down Prairie and get to you where you are. So if you have an option to try one of these shuttle services, me personally, I would try it. Now you might be risking your life if you're you know, end up at a metro station or something. But you can't have it all. You can't have it all. Not everything is going to be safe. But the shuttle bookings, which include a ride to and from the event, can be scheduled in the La Clippers Plus into a Dome app shuttles will leave the park and ride lots for two hours from two hours before doors open to the start of the show, will leave the dome at a pre scheduled time, so you know, if you happen to be close to those parking ride stations, I would recommend it because it's easier to do that then drive all the way in the Inglewood and hunt for a parking space.
Speaker 2: Now, the into a dome.
Speaker 1: They have a huge parking structure right across Prairie, and they have an overpass walking overpass, which is pretty convenient, But driving down Prairie to get to that, it's a cluster truck. When nothing's going on and you have an event like Bruno Mars, you have to drive a century boulevard.
Speaker 2: Is not that why Prairie is not that wide in either direction.
Speaker 1: There's also some construction, so I just know I was there last night after the show, I stopped by. There's there's really no good way to drive in.
Speaker 2: Let someone else do the driving. What was it? Greathound lead the drive to us? Is that what they're all? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so leave it to Metro. Okay, worry about just not getting stabbed. Make sure that you can keep your head on a swivel. Worry about that, don't worry about the driving. It's later with Mo Kelly k if I AM six forty live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Your Vaccine for Stupidity, k s I and k OST HD two
Speaker 1: Los Angeles, Orange County Live everywhere on the Heart Radio