Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Tuesday. We're kicking things off here with the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 3: What's up JV Show, Fam, Good morning, because you're doing well. I had to get this off my chest. You know, I've been listening since the doghouse days and every time during the end of the year break. For some dumb reason, I'm surprised that you guys are gone. So could you just treat us like grown ups this year and tell us when you're going to be gone.
Speaker 1: And when you're going to be back. Just tell us for us, I'll feel abandoned. This is your buddy, Nate. Love y'all.
Speaker 2: Hey, Nate, love Youaye? Yeah, No, can't do love you.
Speaker 1: I can't do that bosses orders, can't do that. Because we tell you what I can be here, then you might not listen. We need you to listen because if you don't listen, then I don't have food to put on the table. If you want kids.
Speaker 2: Long story short, more, denis our chicken nugget.
Speaker 1: Well, let's just say this, we take the same two weeks off at the end of the year. Christmas in your side.
Speaker 2: You just gave away when we're not going.
Speaker 1: To say, but we do it every single year, every single year, almost the exact same day, I mean, every single year. So just like there's your there's your warning. It is it is, it is looming. We take that's we've worked so hard for that vacation that we don't get to take vacation time at random times throughout the rest of the year. Only this time, this is our time. So just be happy, please please.
Speaker 2: Please be happy, and just listen anyways.
Speaker 4: You don't even have to really listen, just like keep it on, you know, volume down, who cares.
Speaker 1: In the background on the app, extream, Listen to some of the other podcasts, download those, play those yep y.
Speaker 2: Second talk back of the day.
Speaker 1: Sure, let's do it.
Speaker 5: JV Show, Good morning, Jose from New Work. I was listening to the Wilds podcast some of the first episodes because I was listening JV a little extra. Tell me why I'm realizing why we're not rocking with Jess's cat's name. I can't even say. I'll let you speak on it if you want to, because I'm feeling messy this morning. Why we're not fans of the name Bubbles on the show.
Speaker 2: Have a good one, again speaking on that, no cant do.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 1: We have Jose for Nework. We have addressed this a bit on the show that yes, we do not do not like Justice Cat's name. And we warned her before she even got the cat.
Speaker 2: She said anything but that.
Speaker 1: She said, I've always had it. I've had this name. I've always wanted to name a cat. And then you joined the JV Show and we said, there is one name, there is only one name on this in this universe that you cannot name this cat. And she went ahead and did it anyways and just slapped every JV Show listener in the face. For people that are like what, I don't get it, what's this bubbles thing? Look, we had a we had a member, a member of the shows. I can't even say that. I had somebody who worked on the show, and that was her nickname on the show. And let's just say she left in a very messy, very messy way, or not a lot to talk about that part, and she left it to have been a very messy way. And henceforth, we hate the name.
Speaker 6: But you know, we're giving the name like a new story.
Speaker 1: We have not we hate the name.
Speaker 2: Dang it.
Speaker 6: Well, think of This as like if you were telling one of your friends like, hey, I want to name my child this and they were like, no, you can't use that name, you would be like, uh uh, I'm still going to use it.
Speaker 2: Wet you have something. Yeah, So last.
Speaker 6: Week we talked about I want to say it was the Cambridge Dictionary Word of the Year and it was manifest.
Speaker 1: Love that two more.
Speaker 6: Now for dictionary dot Com for twenty twenty four, they have picked the word demure.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 4: Hasn't find the word, but it just it wasn't It's not enough to be like word of the year.
Speaker 2: It had its time, you know, a quick little time.
Speaker 1: That's it. It had a very brief viral moment, but did not enter everyone's vocabulary. Is a word that we all use all the time. No, I've said it as a joke twice and I think that was it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So, so far is manifesting number one?
Speaker 2: Manifest?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 8: I think.
Speaker 1: I mean, look as much and I went on a rant about the word manifest. But as far as a word that has entered people's vocabulary and used more, yes, manifest in my mind is way light years above demure.
Speaker 6: Okay, what about brain rot? Which is two words. But Oxford University Press has picked this one as their word of the Year for twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Brain rot, brain rot. Have you guys heard of this?
Speaker 1: I don't think we've ever said that.
Speaker 2: Word up, I've never I'm sure i've heard it.
Speaker 6: Maybe this is more of a brain rot thing.
Speaker 2: Because I have thought it's a law on TikTok so.
Speaker 6: The term is defined as the supposed deterioration of a person's mental or intellectual state, viewed as a result of overconception consumption of material, specifically online content. So brain raw, it's.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, I mean, I get yeah, I've never said that before.
Speaker 1: We say bed rotting a lot of ye, yeah, we do brain rotting, brain rot.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I guess brain row would only make sense to the people who are online a lot because you because I didn't hear that one, this one before. But yeah, I'm still not a big fan of it, especially because it's two words, it's not just one.
Speaker 1: Right, brain rod.
Speaker 2: Brain all right?
Speaker 4: Next to the JV show Grammar, No, you had a big inspection at the new house.
Speaker 2: I want to see how that went.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Mayby Tuesday, Right, now it's time four.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 4: So, I don't know if you guys been following the story of the missing Hawaiian woman Hanna Kobayashi.
Speaker 1: Dude, this is crazy.
Speaker 4: She flew to La missed her connecting flight to New York, and then just disappeared. Can't trace her phone or anything. Well, the LAPD he's been investigating, and they say now that she intentionally missed her flight across the border into Mexico, something her family said they do not believe.
Speaker 1: I need, I need more details. We can. We have a five part documentary on Netflix already. Geez kisten. All right, Well, the forty nine Ers season of injuries has now gone from ridiculous to just mind bogglingly incomprehensible. The team announced yesterday that running back Christian McCaffrey he's headed to the IR with his PCL injury and his season is over. And if that wasn't enough, backup running back Jordan Mason he's also headed to the IR. He suffered a high ankle spring in the team's lost to the Bills on Sunday, which will also end his season as well. So now the team will turn to their rookie fourth string running back Isaac Garndo, and if he gets hurt this week, I will be suiting up to take a few carries on Sunday against the Bears. Go Sports.
Speaker 6: Claire's guys continue for the Bay today and for the rest of the week. Thankfully heis will be in the sixties and low to upper forties.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, Gemini, Bestiday today. Watch out, it's only going to be a seven. There's a little trouble brewing in your relationship if you let it. You and your partner have a choice. You can either help each other and work together to improve things, or just continue to bicker and complain. It's your choice.
Speaker 2: What are your committee to stay toxic?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm choosing to complain. Complaining so much fun. It is something about it.
Speaker 4: It's healthy, I think grim How was the inspection of the house?
Speaker 1: Great news you guys that engineering department?
Speaker 2: What was the inspection for?
Speaker 9: It?
Speaker 1: Was the engineering department. I don't really even know what that is? Is that what that is? They wanted to look at, you know, the drainage on our site and the driveway and a few other things. And I had spent a lot of time, just like making sure everything looks really really good. And then it's one of those inspections they just walk around for like two seconds, all right, and we're good. I'm like, okay, next week, I put it all this work, like doing all this stuff. That's inspection number four that we've passed. I think there's six more to go, six more to God, I can't take this anymore. Oh my gosh, Well you don't have the solar inspection and then solar from the fire department. Then I get a fire and I need a fire final, and then I need a building department final, and I also need an electrical inspection on my septic system and some of them, Oh, I need my title twenty four cal Green inspector, and then I need hers hers test that's like an HVAC like.
Speaker 2: Efficiently that that's like so progressive.
Speaker 1: How many how many of those? I don't know. That's six or seven more.
Speaker 4: So the's already like booked because you're supposed to be moving in before Christmas. I mean, you're gonna have nowhere to go. You already put in your notice for the house you're living now. So these inspections are their schedules like they're going to be done on time.
Speaker 1: Anybody's a guess waiting to hear back on a couple of body, a couple of need a little more info, couple of myself to finish a few more things up for.
Speaker 6: Then you subtracted the days for holidays because obviously they're not working right.
Speaker 1: And then that's the biggest thing, is like when of these whens everybody take it off for their holiday vacations to be around to be able to do these things. Dude, Slenda will be fine. I hope.
Speaker 6: I'm crossing my fingers for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: So what it takes to be a badass? According to scientists, Graham, do you consider yourself a bad ass? Like for real?
Speaker 1: No, Well, I think I've done some badass things in my life, but I don't. I don't. I'm not a I don't carry a badass persona. My name is Graham Herbert. I'm sure that is true.
Speaker 4: Come on, okay, fil But according to these scientists, like, there are two distinct sets of criteria for like.
Speaker 2: Being a badass.
Speaker 4: One is an outer toughness, which clearly you don't have, Graham Herbert from NAPA.
Speaker 2: That is, like, you know, the scary, you're tough. The prime example they use.
Speaker 4: For that is like think Navy seal or like Mike Tyson, that's the outer toughness badass.
Speaker 1: Mike Tyson, No Navy seal. Yeah, I totally could have been I could have been a I could.
Speaker 2: Have done it.
Speaker 4: That That one is more superficial physical strength, just a presence of badass or I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think you do the other one. Maybe you have this in our toughness.
Speaker 4: You're even be a badass on the inside when you have moral resilience, Cartbridge character, do the right thing.
Speaker 1: I just walk away if I see somebody.
Speaker 2: I think you're an inner toughness bad ass.
Speaker 1: Graham, well, I appreciate you. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think of sting societal pressure. I think these are all things that you do. You're kind of like narky, like doing the right thing.
Speaker 1: I've resisted the societal pressure just to use emojis, So I've done that true to yourself.
Speaker 6: The outer part now the shell.
Speaker 1: Okay, I get a couple of tattoos, maybe a face tat, and I'll be fine.
Speaker 4: That says you don't have to embody the outer you know, to still be a badass.
Speaker 2: You just you can just have one. You could have both, but not everyone does.
Speaker 4: If you have both, someone and someone could be like that Graham Herbert from NAP but he's a badass.
Speaker 2: Nobody's ever said that, I know, but I'm just saying they could. Dang it, but they could.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people will try to fool you with outer looking badass and really they're not. I think there's a lot of fakery out there.
Speaker 2: To have one, so I think I can fake it. Those are people that don't have the inner that just fake it by getting a lot of tattoos and shaving their head like.
Speaker 1: Looking mean, I'm like, you know acting.
Speaker 2: I think it's a lot of Jim bros.
Speaker 4: What did you say, So that's why they're in there whatever, Okay, it's true. That's why they're in there, like lifting and getting those muscles so they look like a badass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's some that's a bit of fakery.
Speaker 8: I think.
Speaker 6: So you're onto something.
Speaker 1: Thank you The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Graham, usually I have your bag. I just can't defend that one.
Speaker 6: That's very breathy.
Speaker 8: Timing.
Speaker 2: He was off.
Speaker 1: You know what, I got a lot right.
Speaker 2: Now, number one hit music station. We have the JV Show. I'm Selena. I got to talk back.
Speaker 7: Good Morning JAV Show. Love you guys, Jess, love you. You're supposed to be the young, fun, exciting one. On the show. You said that you were going to go to the bars for Blackout Wednesday. I was looking forward to seeing that on your stories, and honestly, I didn't see any stories from you the whole entire holiday weekend. Instead, we got a picture of you and your cat with the Christmas tree. Come on, Jess, give us some content.
Speaker 2: Wait, I second that I got.
Speaker 1: My stories were very lacking.
Speaker 6: I apologize for that, and I was really excited about Blackout Wednesday. Friend go No, I would have told you guys about it if I went, but I was. I was so sad, like my friends just weren't up for it. Well, first of all, it was I guess it was later in the day because or later in the night because my family had came over and they stayed a little too long, and then by the time I was ready to go, they were kind of like, we're not We're not about this anymore, but be on the lookout for my stories because this weekend is Santa Coon and Hayward and I do want to go again.
Speaker 2: I don't even believe that you're gonna go.
Speaker 1: Did you hear it? Like I just heard a word solid of excuses there for one reason I not go out to the bars and rage the night before things get.
Speaker 2: This young person, and they're right, and that the end of it.
Speaker 1: All we got is a picture of a cat a Christmas tree at the end of it. We got problems, you guys. We got a big, big problem.
Speaker 2: One thing I can count on is to talk about the reality TV the hottest show. So what's the latest?
Speaker 6: So last Friday, Netflix added this new show to their platform.
Speaker 2: It's called The Later Daters.
Speaker 6: So this is a show about six golden singles, so fifty five and older.
Speaker 1: Oh, but they're just trying to steal the Golden batcheler a sort of.
Speaker 6: But I like this more because you see more stories, you see more dates that are happening.
Speaker 4: I love this cram. You and your kids should watch this. Your kids love the Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 1: They did. They were very invested in Gary's story before.
Speaker 2: They really like Scarri or Jerry Gary Jerry.
Speaker 1: Yes, his name is Gary. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So these golden singles. They go on a series of blind blind dates right so that they can find a partner. They're just looking for love, and a dating coach is helping them throughout. Now, my main takeaway from all of this, you guys, is that dating really does not change no matter the age.
Speaker 1: I thought that.
Speaker 6: I don't know, as you got older and wiser, maybe things got a little easier. Maybe people weren't saying things that they weren't supposed to say in dates, or people were just.
Speaker 2: Better at dating altogether.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Graham, you said that, you know, men mature at like fifty two, so you would think on the show fifty five and up they'd be like wise and mature, ready to settle down.
Speaker 1: Now now, I still just want to hot babe. It's pretty basic.
Speaker 6: If anything, I'm like, does it get old?
Speaker 2: I mean, does it get worse?
Speaker 6: How to get older?
Speaker 1: Probably? And you wonder what, you know, you wonder why some of these people are single at that point, although some of them have probably lost their How old are we.
Speaker 6: Talking in we're talking fifty five plus, some some are, yeah, in the fifties, sixties, there's one that's even in their seventies.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, no, don't you wonder why they're single?
Speaker 6: Well, some have been divorced.
Speaker 1: Why don't you wonder why they've Yeah, divorce, maybe the problems them.
Speaker 6: That's another thing that I wanted to ask because most of the people on this show have been divorced at least once, some twice. If you guys were to get a divorce, would you ever remarry?
Speaker 2: Sure, I guess I wouldn't be opposed to it. But I just don't want to divorce ever, right, I mean work, you know, no matter what.
Speaker 4: But like, so, how how many marriages and divorces can one go through? Graham and you're like, oh, it's just it's normal, like two or three. I feel like you're not just you're not taking marriage seriously.
Speaker 2: At that point.
Speaker 1: Maybe, but you never know what the circumstances are.
Speaker 2: I guess because okay, good.
Speaker 1: But sometimes, but there are some scenarios in some reality shows. Yeah, when you see the people and like they're on their fourth marriage, You're like, I get why, I know why they're the problem. It's them. They're terrible, you know. So sometimes that's the case. I don't know if I was to ever get re married, like I wouldn't want to do the big, the whole big wedding thing again. But I don't see any issue with somebody. I don't. I don't think it's a no. I don't think it's an issue for people to get remarried. I don't think that's that like. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, right.
Speaker 4: Right, right, I'm not I'm not saying that I don't have an issue with anybody getting remarried. I just feel like, if you're like on your fourth marriage.
Speaker 6: If you have a cap on how many marriages, like.
Speaker 4: Do you even like at that point it don't even marry, just like date the person, you know what I mean, it's just less trouble.
Speaker 6: I guess the more marriages it does give the idea that you're not maybe taking it very seriously.
Speaker 1: And you don't invite anyone to the fourth one.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 6: They did say something in the show that I had actually no ever heard before. They said, back in the day, there were such a thing as singles ads on the newspaper. Have you guys, did you guys know.
Speaker 2: This was the thing?
Speaker 1: The OG? That's the OG? I had no in site.
Speaker 4: I would figure that's the only way to meet people. Everyone read the paper, right, yeah, take out of the paper.
Speaker 6: I'm so curious as to if this even worked.
Speaker 2: How would you even contact the person their phone number?
Speaker 1: They were like they weren't they like wanted? They were like wanted.
Speaker 2: Did they have phones back then that week?
Speaker 1: Did they have phones? Questions? You know, they didn't have the landline phones. Okay, those have been around a long time.
Speaker 2: I didn't know. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Remember those old timey You ever seen a picture of those old timy phones? Who you hope they're like two ft You hold one piece up here and it's got a cordon. You're cranking this thing over here. Yes, they have phones for a long time.
Speaker 6: Okay, Now would you consider something like this, Let's say dating apps weren't a thing and newspaper was the only way. This is your last resort and it's like a guarantee that you'll find someone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but everybody, like your whole family. It's no different than what people do now. Every once in a while we'll see a billboard of someone. Yeah, you know, on a smaller scale.
Speaker 1: I think it's a good everybody has. It's the same as online dating. Online dating, you got pictures of you attached to an ad in the newspaper didn't have a.
Speaker 2: Picture, and you said, like everybody would see it, your family would see. I don't think it's that. I don't think it's an embarrassing thing.
Speaker 1: Everybody dates it would say like thirty two year old female seeks man who likes enjoys cooking, and you know, shoe enjoys long walks on the beach.
Speaker 6: It's like, it depends on what you're looking for, because if you are looking for something very extravagant, then your family would see and be like, Oh, that's that's who you're in on the search for. But now it makes me wonder how many people were catfishing, because, like you said, gram there was no picture at time. You have no picture saying like oh yeah, a hunky like what fifty fifty year old looking for a bubbah blah blah blah. And it's like you show up and you don't look like that.
Speaker 1: I mean, that was legit blind dating.
Speaker 2: It's crazy you're.
Speaker 1: Going out on a blind date. You don't know what that person looked like at all.
Speaker 2: That's risky.
Speaker 1: They just responded.
Speaker 2: So sketch. It's why there were so many serial killers back then, It's like not now. If you guys like ever stopped and be like, hey, where are all the serial killers at they don't exist today.
Speaker 6: It's easier, you're exactly because the technology today.
Speaker 2: These are things I think about. You guys know, I have issues.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: We were just talking about how back in the day you had to pull out like dating ads, single ads on the newspaper show Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, I forgot about those singles dating ads.
Speaker 10: I'm in the newspaper.
Speaker 7: A friend of mine put my freaking phone number in one once and I got phone calls.
Speaker 1: It was so weird. I forgot those things existed.
Speaker 2: Anyways, you guys.
Speaker 7: Have a great day.
Speaker 2: That is hilarious.
Speaker 6: I didn't think about the fact that you could just put anybody's phone number on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of people pranky chat good.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's awesome. I love that. Thank you for that talk back.
Speaker 11: Honest, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 4: Timothy challow May ghosted Joe Jonas so Joe posted on TikTok on Sunday that he texted Timothy shallow May in December of twenty twenty three and he still has not text back, and he even posted screenshots. He posted screenshot screenshot of the text message where he said miss you with the selfie of himself. Now, according to Joe, he did send this from a friend's phone, but he was still anticipating a response because it was clearly him, like, here's a really bad selfie that only I could have taken. But he did not get a response, and he said, you know this Discember, he still has a text back. I hope this helps, So he's not giving up.
Speaker 2: Hope. People in the comments are like, it's okay.
Speaker 4: Maybe he's just thinking of a good response. You know, who knows. Here's the only thing I care about from this whole thing. Go look at Joe Jonas's screenshot that he shared. It's on our story on Instagram. JV Morning Show. Make sure the text bubble is green, so either hold on, hold on, So either Timothy Shallo May has this number blocked, which I don't believe because Joe Jonas said it was a friend's fund that he had used, so like, how would he even know about that phone number. Or Timothy Challo May has an Android Do you think he's an Android user?
Speaker 2: I sure hope so, oh you know what I can see. I don't think Zindaia would date an Android user. That's at the point I mean, not Vendaa, Kylie Jenner.
Speaker 1: Sorry guy, so incredibly same.
Speaker 6: Their boyfriends look the same.
Speaker 2: And that's my whole take away the Monny story.
Speaker 6: I thought, when you send, when you send a message to a number that you don't have, it's green at first, but then it turns blue once they once it's delivered.
Speaker 1: Text bubble. I'm just saying, would you, I mean, if it's from a number that you don't know and it's a bad selfie, yes, but that doesn't mean that it is that person on the other end, like any in the days of digital media and all this stuff, like anybody could get a bad picture like this and send it. I wouldn't respond to it either. If you said it like, well you sent me this like oh I miss you and sent me selfie like that. I don't know that I responded you have my number?
Speaker 4: And maybe that's what Timothy thought, like who is this? This is not Joe Jonas, but maybe after seeing this TikTok Joe Jonas like because he clearly has a screenshot too, so we know it's him. Maybe he'll respond after this also really quick, I'll make this fast. Go check out Tom Brady's thirst trap on our story as well JAB Morning Show on Instagram. This was, I guess after his things get Giving commentary he did. He did some golf, and he did some fishing and in this thirst trap he took his shirt off for this fishing trip and he's holding a snapper of some sort.
Speaker 2: What do you guys think? I'm only saying cringe because it has been a conversation for a while that guys holding fish in like pictures for their dating profile, for their social media. It's just very how do I say this?
Speaker 6: Cringe?
Speaker 2: It's cringe. It's just not cute, Like no woman looks at that. And I was like, whoa, look at that fisher holding there. It's like that, And some some people are like, is he in a crisis?
Speaker 12: Is he?
Speaker 8: Was?
Speaker 2: He sad because Giselle was with the jiu Jitsu instructor with the kids for Thanksgiving, he was alone.
Speaker 1: I think it's like, I look pretty ripped in tan. Here's me out fishing, like you know that.
Speaker 2: At a very surface level you like to do me.
Speaker 6: I'm like, it doesn't even look like you caught that fish.
Speaker 2: No, he definitely didn't.
Speaker 1: And then he caps it a little warmer than it looked in Buffalo last night. Good one, because it was snowing in Buffalo.
Speaker 2: That was good, Graham. Let's talk about the frozen or fried turkey.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 1: Every year, every year we hear these warnings about being extra careful if you're going to deep fry your turkey because fire departments constantly have their hands full responding to all the fires that they caused. Well, listen to this one. A family in Connecticut decided they're going to deep fry their Thanksgiving turkey this year. They're gonna do it in the garage of their house. I don't think you're supposed to do that. Oh, maybe you are, Maybe you are. They had about forty people over to enjoy that delicious bird. But of course things went wrong and smoke detectors started going off, and within minutes the house was going up in flames. Now, luckily everyone was able to evacuate safely. No one was injured. But this was no just you know, ordinary house, you guys. This was a four million dollar mansion. It had eleven bedrooms, nine and a half bathrooms, nine three hundred and seventy eight square feet and the entire thing was completely destroyed. The house was a total loss. Firefighters had to battle this fire because it got so big and soada control. They battled it for more than sixteen hours.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So one of the big problems in initially putting the fire out was that when firefighters responded, you know, they put the hoses up to the fire hydrants and they unravel their hose and then go to the house. Well, some buddy drove their car over one of the hoses and it stopped the flow of the water for a really long for a really long time, and that they said, it stopped the water flowed water for several minutes. So as firefighters in this that's that crucial time to get the fire out early. It was a car parks on their hose and they couldn't get any water flowing, and the entire house was burned and destroyed again, a nine thousand over nine thousand square foot house completely destroyed, all because they wanted to deep fry their turkey in their garage. Wow, got to be more careful, naturally, be more careful. This is your warning for next Thanksgiving or maybe Christmas. If you do a thanks if you do a deep fried anything for Christmas dinner, be careful people.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, thank you grabbing.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Tuesday with the JV Show.
Speaker 4: I'm Selenam and I'm jesss. Thank you so much for being here. We're trying to give you this chug mug. Okay, we don't want them. We have so many we're trying to get to use.
Speaker 1: Just win.
Speaker 2: What the bleep?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: All right? So here's how it works. We play a clip has the bleeped out word.
Speaker 4: You gotta be the first person to guess what that word is, as always leave Your guest is on the talkback Mike on.
Speaker 2: The iHeart Radio app. Let's get right to it. Here's today's clip.
Speaker 4: I'm a little ashamed to say this, but one time I faked in front of my daughter.
Speaker 1: WHOA what in the sicker? Ye're sick? What in front of your own kids?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And I would do it again. Oh my god, you monster.
Speaker 1: You are a monster. All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. And remember people, this is a family show. You sick as uh take your guests on the talkback, like Selena said, leave us your name, your city, and then your guest the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Complaining what the bleep?
Speaker 7: Where?
Speaker 4: All you got to do is be the first person a guest today is bleeped out word and you win this JV show chugmug in case you miss today's clip.
Speaker 2: Here it is.
Speaker 4: I'm a little ashamed to say this, but one time I faked.
Speaker 2: In front of my daughter.
Speaker 1: Same questions like why was she even in the room.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's a good question. You know kids they just walk in wherever they want to.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: Why do you think that bleeped out word is? Leave your guests? Is on the talk back Mike on the Free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 13: Good Morning JAV Show.
Speaker 1: This is Franky from Hidden Belly Lake.
Speaker 11: My guess for the missing bleeped out word is burp.
Speaker 1: You try to have the biggest purpose.
Speaker 13: Goo boy, win.
Speaker 2: A burb.
Speaker 1: I see Selena does not fake burps. Hers are all real.
Speaker 2: That is not actual audio of me. But you know you're just you're grossing everybody out.
Speaker 1: I love that is the this woman. She's the loudest female burber.
Speaker 2: And it's not me.
Speaker 1: I love they're so good.
Speaker 2: Next guess Morning JV.
Speaker 7: Show, John from Richmond, and my guests would be heart attack.
Speaker 9: O.
Speaker 1: Heart attack.
Speaker 2: I don't think I would ever do that.
Speaker 1: Funny funny little prayers.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's funny. Then you're kid into a panic.
Speaker 5: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 14: This is really from Nevado, and my guess is you faked a laugh.
Speaker 1: Have a great day.
Speaker 2: Oh I do that all day.
Speaker 1: That's hard of being a parent, especially when your kids first learn to tell. They think they're telling Joe right hard, Oh good, good.
Speaker 4: All right, continue to leave those guesses on the talk back Michael the iHeart app We're gonna play.
Speaker 1: More of him coming up the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: That's what they believe I got to do is be the first person to guest. Today is a bleeped out word and the chug mug is all yours in case she missed today's clip. Here it is.
Speaker 4: I'm a little ashamed to say this, but one time I faked.
Speaker 2: In front of my daughter. Your true story. I feel like a lot of people do that. Maybe I'm wrong. I don't know. Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 14: Hi, and my name is Mary Carmen from San Jose, and my guess is you faked a call?
Speaker 2: Faked a call?
Speaker 1: And that was one of the most popular guesses this morning. It's faked a phone call something like that. You ever do that?
Speaker 2: I don't think I've done that.
Speaker 1: What about not in front of one of your kids, but in front of somebody that you're trying to get out of talking to. Oh, I gotta I gotta.
Speaker 4: Take this, maybe like in public if I'm like walking, you know, somewhere by my.
Speaker 6: Maybe like fake texting, fake using your phone, but not a fake phone call.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody calls it anymore. That's just it doesn't even work. They'd be like, wait a second, your phone actually rings.
Speaker 10: You nood Morning JV Shows. This is Philly Phil from the City. My guess what the bleepout word is? She faked a cramp. Selena faked the cramp so that her daughter would pamper her and get her everything she needed.
Speaker 1: How going, Oh, that's a good idea fake cramp.
Speaker 2: No, but I would love to I love.
Speaker 15: That hid Jamie's show. I'm Samantha for San Jose and I guess farts. It's my first time doing this, so that's just a randomness.
Speaker 1: Bye bye, first time talking about thank you for your first time talk back in fart. Great. Guess you're a fake, fake one.
Speaker 2: How would you even do that?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or put your hand in your arm pig that. No, never, you've never done that.
Speaker 8: I'll teach you.
Speaker 2: From conquered. And my guess for the word is you faked a nap? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Have a great week?
Speaker 16: Bye?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, today's club unbelieved.
Speaker 4: I'm a little ashamed to say this, but one time I faked a nap in front of my daughter.
Speaker 2: More than one time, if I'd be honest.
Speaker 1: So you mean to tell me that.
Speaker 2: You hear them coming to your room?
Speaker 1: Just fake you know they're gonna need something, ask you something, and then you just pretend.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's not a bad idea.
Speaker 1: It's not bad. It's not bad. I don't think my kids would care. I think whatever the thing is, they would come and wake me up out of it wouldn't matter. Yeah, and then I'd have to fake pretend to wake up. Oh you know what?
Speaker 8: What was it?
Speaker 1: Hang on I'm just waking up. What do you need? What do you need? All right, let's give a few shoutouts. And when I say a few shoutouts, I mean two shoutouts. Well, I remember from Concord. Of course she gets the first shoutouts. She just want to be Jamie Show Chuck Buck. She's the very first correct answer this morning. Correct answer is not flying in left and right like they normally were. Are people still in the Thanksgiving food coma?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 2: Not sure?
Speaker 1: So slow start to this week is correct guesses uh Pev and Hayward had the only other creak guests now come people said sleep oo fake being asleep. They were right there, they were close, but the word was nap.
Speaker 2: Yes and uh oh close.
Speaker 1: By my count, only two people had that. Only one of them had it fast enough to get the chugla.
Speaker 4: We're gonna do it again tomorrow morning, seven o five, so you'll have another chance to win, aren't I check your emails so.
Speaker 1: We can get you this chuck mug The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine this.
Speaker 4: Morning, Kendrick announced to tour Jess who's opening up for Kendrick lamar My God, shut your mouth. They're gonna be an Oracle park and that's what we have to give away inside of you.
Speaker 2: Nope, game right now? Are you doing? This is all crazy? Well then for nine high? Who is this?
Speaker 1: This is Leslie?
Speaker 2: Hi, Leslie?
Speaker 1: How are you doing?
Speaker 2: How's the morning going so far?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 6: Good? I actually have my husband in the car with me.
Speaker 1: We're on our way to work.
Speaker 12: Hi?
Speaker 2: Husband, what's up?
Speaker 1: Husband?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 2: Look, no pressure, but this is no pressure, but this is like a really really good prize. Kendrick Lamar and Siza at right. No, so you like, don't call in, but we're both Kendrick and the fans so perfect.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So this is how it's gonna go. We're gonna ask you more trivia questions. You just gotta get three correct. You're allowed to miss one, and these tickets are yours.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, here we go. Question for one?
Speaker 4: What kind of candy bar is known as the one of a kind crispity crunchity peanut buttery chocolate bar.
Speaker 8: Oh no, oh dear, yes, oh my god, I am here.
Speaker 1: Butter finger the butet fingers they're delicious. You steal them at your kids Halloween? Can butter finger, I.
Speaker 8: Love them all right.
Speaker 1: Question number two, diamond back, timber, and sidewinder are all different types of what?
Speaker 8: Again?
Speaker 1: Sorry, diamondback, timber and sidewinder all different types of what, butter Fingers, No, rattlesnakes is what we're looking for, the diamond rattlesnakes, right, you.
Speaker 2: Gotta get the rest correct. Here's question number three. True or false? And radio f M stands for frequency millimeters? Is that true or false?
Speaker 1: False?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it stands for frequency modulation.
Speaker 1: It's like frequency modulation like nobody knows. Yeah, that was a guest bye, butter Finger, Yes, all right. Question at number four, You guys need this one to win those Kendrick Lamar tickets? What war lasted from September one, nineteen thirty nine to September second, nineteen forty five.
Speaker 2: World War Two?
Speaker 1: Thank god, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: You're gonna you guys are gonna be checking out Kendrick Lamar at Oracle Park May twenty ninth, and Sissa of course she's going to be opening.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what a show it's gonna be. So you're very welcome. Morning, You're very welcome.
Speaker 1: Oh we love you more.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for listening. To the JV Show.
Speaker 4: Hang on for that winning really quick, Jess, I know you're running to get their information our ticket.
Speaker 2: When's your tickets gone sale for this? Do we know?
Speaker 6: Tickets go on sale Friday at tenay?
Speaker 4: M okay, so these are before they even go on Salem, have another pair tomorrow morning. Today's hot is trending is coming up next? Britney Spears posted a very alarming video. I'm gonna play the audio for you first shout outs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a couple of people, my dams all and says, hey, grahamall listen to you guys every morning. Love getting all the answers right to the yep, nope game. Can you wish Hope a happy sweet sixteen? You're an amazing young lady. Hope you have an awesome day school. Love Jill and Dad. Thanks Graham, you are the best. So happy happy you.
Speaker 2: Just add that part in yourself.
Speaker 1: No, that is actually legitimately says that, so happy, happy sweet sixteen to Hope. Good, pointing to dad, my DM, dad's and my dam's agall and says good morning Graham and JV Show quad squad. Excuse me? Can I ask for a birthday shout out to my daughter Milonka aka Laala. It's the big number nine for her love mom, dad and brothers Jalen and Jahir aka ja Ja. So they got a La La and a ja jab love that in Castra value. That's from dad Chris. So happy happy birthday to Lala, the big ninth birthday. Nice, that's true. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 12: Hey, JV Show, this is Andrew and in California from Santa d California, and we're trying to win some Kensick Lamar tickets. It's my birthday tomorrow and any chance we can to win some tickets, we really appreciate it. Whatever you can help us, help us get them tickets, let us know.
Speaker 1: Thank you well.
Speaker 4: One happy birthday almost two. We are gonna have Kendrick Lamar and sways this says is opening up for him. We're gonna have those all week long, seven thirty five inside our trinning game the JV Show. You have nope game. These tickets are not on sale yet. Don't go on sale until Friday. This is the only way you're going to get them.
Speaker 1: So sat Andrew and it's a son that they've got to win tickets. Yes, and the inside the JV show. Yep, Nope, you're not going to just you know, have a heart because it's his birthday tomorrow and just hand them over some tickets.
Speaker 4: As much as I would, Graham, you always stopped me from giving things away, So let me turn it over to you.
Speaker 2: Can we question who gives the fart?
Speaker 1: Nope?
Speaker 11: Okay, honest, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Britney Spears posted another alarming video.
Speaker 4: She posted this her Instagram yesterday. Let's just go through it because there are some things to unpack.
Speaker 14: I'm not really sure why the paparazzi has me going on a plane looking like I'm wearing a Jason mask. It doesn't even look like me. I don't know why I have a torch in my hand. Honestly, I think my friend accidentally gave that to me.
Speaker 4: So Britney Spears is referencing some photos that were posted of her over the weekend where she was boarding a private jet and she was wearing some black sunglasses a black hat, and apparently she thought her face looked really really pale and didn't even look like her. And she's also holding a grill lighter to her mouth. You know, one of those longer like torches that you'd use to like lide a girl, she's holding that to her face. And that concerned a lot of people because one TSA does not allow those on board, or at least shouldn't.
Speaker 2: But also like, what do you need a lighter for?
Speaker 1: All?
Speaker 2: Yeah, remember the.
Speaker 4: Time she burned her eyebrows off lighting a fireplace, Like Brittany the last person it should be allowed to have a lighter.
Speaker 1: She should be the last person playing with fire for a bevy of reasons.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, Graham.
Speaker 4: But she said that because the paparazzi is so cruel and they've always been cruel to her, that she is moving to Mexico or has taken the moment, that's what I could have one.
Speaker 2: She said this before. Yeah, don't quote me on that.
Speaker 6: Move somewhere else.
Speaker 2: I forgot where.
Speaker 1: What's going on with the voice? Yeah, it's gotten. I don't know. I can't even the right word is Yeah, it's gonna say worse.
Speaker 2: But let's continue with the video.
Speaker 14: It's my birthday. I'm not turning forty two. I'm turning the five this year. I'm turning five years old and I have to go to kindergarten tomorrow.
Speaker 2: So yesterday was her birthday.
Speaker 1: She turned five. Well, listen, that's great, let's say happy birthday. I guess, oh your name?
Speaker 4: Britney spears. She actually turned forty three, and in this video she says, I'm not turning forty two, so she didn't even remember how old she was. Yeah, and then said I'm actually five and going to kindergarten. Well, yeah, Look, I don't know what to make of any of this. I don't expect you to either. I just I hope she has people around her.
Speaker 1: I don't think she does. I think we're clearly seeing evidence that there is not the proper support person just.
Speaker 2: To make sure she doesn't hurt herself or something.
Speaker 6: Well, she continues to show us that nobody's there with all of these pictures and videos that she's posting, because I think if somebody was there, they would be stopping her from even saying all of this.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's getting the care that she needs and the medical attention that she needs. We gave Britney too much freedom, too much freedom and turns out she needed the conservatorship, yes, to take care of her. Because I think we're witnessing something pretty sad, right.
Speaker 2: It's very sad, Graham, what do you have inside trending?
Speaker 1: All right? Move over Tyson versus Paul, the geese and Foster City just said hold my beer because it's them versus the city and the next great showdown of twenty twenty four. The Canada goose. Yeah, the Canada goose problem at the parks in Foster City. We know this has been a very big problem there for quite some time, continue to get worse in recent years. Last night, the Foster City City Council unanimously voted to adopt a non lethal Canada goose management plan. Now is this real? Yes, because we were some geese. Yeah, We've talked about this many times on the show. There are so many geese there, these Canada geese. They've taken over the parks. They're harassing people, they're harassing their pets. Not to mention the number twos that are everywhere. The waters gross, the beaches are gross. The grass on the parks is gross. You can't play on the grass if your kids anymore because all there is is a bunch of goose number twos everywhere, and like I said, they can be quite a aggressive. Now they've talked about a bunch of different plans for how to get rid of the geese. And remember last year, I think they even approved a lethal plan. They were going to just kill one hundred to two hundred of these suckers. They were just gonna wipe them out. But then you know, the public was like and everybody boohood about it, and so they decided to scrap that plan. Well now they're back Foster City City Council. They're back with a new plan. You guys. Well, it's sort of like concepts of a plan because they think that maybe they'll use some drones, maybe some dogs, maybe they'll change the habitat a little bit by putting up some more fences and some things. They're going to try a bunch of different things to see if any of them work, and then they're not if not. Last night at the city council hearing, some members of the public weighed in and a few of them said, hey, can we go back to the original plan, which was just a shoot kill a whole bunch of them?
Speaker 2: So awful people.
Speaker 1: Because there are wild animals. There are wild animals better than well. The thing I don't know is are they just stopping? Did they just stop here on their migration? Is this a seasonal problem? Can someone from Foster City town? Are the geese there all year round? Or is this a seasonal thing? Like why don't we do they're traveling.
Speaker 2: Sow them all into the back of a truck and drop them off in Santa Rosa or something.
Speaker 1: But you know how many there are. There's a lot of geese and a lot of trucks, a lot of trucks. It's a good point. Santa Rosa could use your geese. That's actually not a bad idea. I'll get you a speaking slot. Then that's thank you to the city council. Media are really Selena's relocation plan Santa Rosa. Santa Rosa residents feel free to weigh. Do you guys need more geese? Leave us to talk about the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, you.
Speaker 2: Were just talking about the Canadian geese.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Canada. The Canada goose problem in Foster City. They're overtaking all the parks has been happening for years and there's just goose number two keys all over the place, and they're aggressive and they're mean to pets and people. It's a problem. The city council is trying to figure out a solution.
Speaker 9: Morning, guys, Just thinking about that geese problem. I remember Natasha bringing up the question a few years ago. Maybe we could just have geese for Thanksgiving dinner instead of a traditional turkey. Maybe some people will be into that, not me, but maybe for next year.
Speaker 1: What do you guys think about that? That's a plan we could get.
Speaker 2: I'm not behind that.
Speaker 1: Thanksgiving Well, then Jess, you have to take him and house him at your place.
Speaker 2: Have you ever have you ever had a goose?
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever eaten. I've had duck before. I vi'a a duck.
Speaker 2: No what a little ducky.
Speaker 1: Duck makes its way. Duck makes its way onto a lot of menus. And then if you've ever had foi grass, that's a goose. I'm sorry, that's a delicacy, but it's very inhuman when we're talking back.
Speaker 17: Hello, Good morning, JV Show.
Speaker 9: This is Tanya from Oakland, just coming in to say that me and my kids listen to your show every single day on our way to school, especially around eight or five if you can play.
Speaker 1: This around that time. Oldest son turned thirteen today. But guess what who gives a part?
Speaker 9: Happy birthday, Adrian, We love you and have a good day at school boy.
Speaker 1: You guys, She's right?
Speaker 2: Who is a good point? All right? Go to our Instagram story follow us? Why aren't you following us? JB Morning Show?
Speaker 4: A lot of what we talk about here on the show you can check out on our stories. You can get a visual of what I'm about to talk about. There's a little girl completely terrorizing a Walmart location. I don't know where this is at, but it was posted yesterday and going viral.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if you could.
Speaker 4: Even call this a tantrum because it's not like she's screaming or yelling or crying. She is calmly throwing things, clearing entire shelves, stomping on boxes.
Speaker 2: She starts at one.
Speaker 4: Point throwing I don't know if it's like sparkling wine or some type of grape juice, but they're glass bottles and she like throws one, and you can tell she kind of scares herself when it breaks on the ground, but she's like, oh my god, these things break. Then she grabs all of them and she starts, she starts trying to throw them. Everybody in this store was too scared to do something.
Speaker 1: Would you punch of kid?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I would no. No, We're gonna ask, well, would.
Speaker 4: You Gramm and Jess and you listening if you want to leave a talk back? Would you have intervened?
Speaker 6: I wouldn't. And let me say the reason why. I know she's a little girl, but she's probably just as tall as me, and she would probably throw something at me, and I just I don't know that I could.
Speaker 4: Get if she would take jes s Yeah, if she was smaller, would you have intervened, say it's like a two year old.
Speaker 6: I don't think I could because then the parents could beat me up.
Speaker 2: And that's the way everyone was walking around going I touching nobody's kid. I'm not do it.
Speaker 4: And they're just stand there, just standing there like looking at her destroy the store, and nobody is doing anything.
Speaker 2: They're just like, where's her mom, where's her parents? I'm just gonna stand here and watch.
Speaker 1: I would offer a very loud scolding. I'm what did that sound. I'm great at yelling at my kids. I would love to yell at her. You stop that right now. What do you think you're doing? Dare you? You know, like I give him one of those, And if she wants to keep throwing stuff around, well I did my part.
Speaker 8: I tried.
Speaker 4: When she started to throw the glass bottles, one man did intervene, likely because he didn't want anyone, including her, to get hurt, so he kind of like like took her and took the bottles, and he kind of like bear hugs not the right word, but you know, put his arms around her cover to stop her from you know, getting hurt or hurting somebody. And then he got yelled at by some other lady who was like, don't do that to a little girl.
Speaker 2: You don't know what she's going through.
Speaker 1: Something I'm stopping.
Speaker 2: It's like, what is the protocol here?
Speaker 4: Because if you go watch the video, like this little girl who's probably like I want to see maybe like seven years old. Yeah, just walking around without a care in the world, in front of employees, taking packaging, just stomping on it, throwing.
Speaker 6: Everybody's just standing around watching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's just doing it for the views.
Speaker 2: Not even the employees did anything.
Speaker 1: Do you think she's just doing it to go viral.
Speaker 6: I mean that's people would do it.
Speaker 2: I got that.
Speaker 1: You just think that she's just straight got vandalism at her heart and wants goes and break stuff.
Speaker 4: I don't think vandalism. I think this is a little girl who wants attention.
Speaker 2: I don't think of the viral sense.
Speaker 4: I think maybe at home she's not getting enough attention. I mean that's getting that's getting really deep into it. But like, I don't even know the context of this.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if her parents are even there, if they like abandoned her, I don't know. Selena, what would you do if this was somebody else's kid? Yes, I ain't touching somebody else's kid, but.
Speaker 1: You don't have to touch them. You can yell though right, attempt to stop them, assistance, arrest.
Speaker 2: I just know better than to mess with somebody else's kid.
Speaker 1: But they're committing a crime at that point, at what level of a crime would you intervene?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: If somebody is getting hurt?
Speaker 6: Okay, can I ask you guys? Would you guys be mad because you both have kids if somebody else intervened, if that was your kid.
Speaker 4: Doing it, Yes, because I will intervene when it's my kid.
Speaker 1: No, but what if I'm not What if They're at the opposite end of the store and I'm not there and my kid's over there smashing bottles on the ground. Thank you for going up there and stopping them, and I would feel some fear into them.
Speaker 2: No, don't yell at my kid.
Speaker 1: Yell at my kid. It takes a village to raise a kid, and people have to put kids in check. That's what.
Speaker 2: It would you do?
Speaker 4: You can leave us a talk bag the iHeartRadio app. It's you know, it's free to use, free to download, and then the talk back.
Speaker 2: I mean it's always there. Anything we talk about you can weigh in the.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Okay, so we were just talking about this little girl who this video has gone viral TENZ posted yesterday.
Speaker 2: It's on our story JAV Morning Show. Check it out. She's in some Walmart store.
Speaker 4: I'm not really sure where this was recorded, but she is just terrorizing the store. She is clearing shelves, just throwing everything onto the floor. She's like stomping on boxes and produce and the getting bottles. Yeah, she had throwing bottles and they're breaking and there's glass shattering and liquid all over the place, and no one does anything.
Speaker 2: They're just standing there, like where is her mother? Where is her parents?
Speaker 4: One guy did intervene when the bottles started getting thrown because he didn't want her or anybody else to get hurt, and so he kind of, you know, wrapped his arms around her to stop her from throwing things, and then he got scolded. So I was wondering, like, what is the protocol here?
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 13: Hey, guys, it's Angie. In regards to the little girl, I would look for her parent and say something to her parent. If I don't see her parent, then I'm yelling at her because you know what, come get your kid and get your kid under control. And if you're not around to do it, then I'm gonna say something.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna put my hands on it, though, because that's where you kind of cross the line.
Speaker 2: Anyway, have a good day, by Yeah. That was the main thing.
Speaker 4: Everyone in the video was like, I Am not touching somebody else's kid, and that's why they weren't.
Speaker 2: They weren't stopping her, they weren't doing anything.
Speaker 1: I agree, but slingning you wouldn't yell at them nothing. I agree you should not, and I would be upset if somebody put their hands on my kid. But I am not upset if somebody yelled at my kid. If they are actively smashing bottles inside of a grocery store on the ground, I want somebody yell at them. They're gonna remember that and not do it again.
Speaker 6: No, I might not stop, though, That's the thing. I might just yelling in the middle of the store and look like another cre.
Speaker 1: That's where we're at in society, the sit back and do nothing.
Speaker 2: I'm not yelling at somebody else's kid. That's just it.
Speaker 4: Because their parents are gonna come get mad at me for yelling at them instead of the kid for their behavior.
Speaker 1: Then you have to deal with that now.
Speaker 17: I'm just not yelling at somebody else's kid. Good morning, JV's show. This is Priscillia from ce Lorenzo leaving a talk back for the girl who was destroying stuff in Walmart. I would definitely stay out of the situation. You don't know if she's possessed, if she has like a demon taking over her body, and I don't want those bad vibes around me, so I would probably just walk away, is what I would do.
Speaker 2: See that's another.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now there might be a demon that leaps out of her onto you. That's how committed we are to the do nothing generation. Why don't sit back and do nothing. Let's not help anybody or intervene or do anything. There might be a demon there, she's possessed. Oh show, this is how the air front Foster City. I'm gonna be with Graham on this one.
Speaker 10: I think if my kid was making a fuss somewhere else, destroying stuff cross store.
Speaker 1: I would want to want to intervene. You know, kids got to constantly be reminded, and adults too, that there are consequences for your actions, you know, just so they.
Speaker 3: Don't grow up and.
Speaker 8: Be a monster.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, the keys are finding your bus, shooting case you're wondering bye bye, shut out the geese. Okay, how about I mean, do you think there's anything to what he's saying that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: I get that, And of course I would want the child to stop what they're doing and want them to learn a lesson. I just don't think I'm the person that would help them learn that.
Speaker 4: I'm just big on mind in my business. Unless somebody is being hurt, but I don't.
Speaker 6: Let's I'm just not a confrontational person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but neither of mine. But I mean you have at some point, like I feel like it's all our duty. Is part of society and part of a community that we all live in, and that you it takes a village to raise kids. That you need some people to reprimand your kids from time to time. And they're gonna remember that. They don't listen to me. My kids don't listen to me yelling at them. They just tune that right out and allow.
Speaker 2: Other people too.
Speaker 4: When I give them permission to When I say, hey, you're the authority figure here, like a babysitter or a teacher or whatever, by all means you're you're in charge here, reprimand them give I mean, if they do something bad, they act up, there's consequences. But you're just a random person in the store. I'm sorry, I don't know. You don't yell at my kid, and I'm not gonna yell at yours.
Speaker 1: What if it was a security guard.
Speaker 2: Even that I consider someone in an authority position.
Speaker 4: You give them the green light, or even an employee store manager coming like hey, you got to start like even that that person I would feel not so okay weird about.
Speaker 1: So your daughter. Let's just let me lay this scenario. You're one of your kids is walking through that parking lot, just keying cars, just dragging a key down the side of cars. You don't want anyone to say anything, Just let them. That's on me.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess I don't.
Speaker 1: Want to kill us. I'm saying something.
Speaker 2: See that's not realistic.
Speaker 4: Anyone who owns one of those cars is going to say something because I think I would if it was my car too.
Speaker 1: I'm just wondering where that line.
Speaker 2: But you're just throwing my property. It's a little different, you.
Speaker 1: Know, if it's your property being destroyed.
Speaker 4: If I see a kid I do not know keeing somebody's car, I'm standing out of it.
Speaker 2: That's none of my business. No, Now I would say this.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't just I wouldn't personally be the one to say something to them, probably, but I would go and get somebody that has.
Speaker 2: That authority to find the parent.
Speaker 6: I am in the store and somebody is doing this, Like maybe I wouldn't personally tell them, but I would get somebody who works there because they might listen to them a lot more.
Speaker 1: But that's doing something.
Speaker 4: And even the employees are just standing there staring at that little girl.
Speaker 2: If you watch the video, they're not doing anything.
Speaker 1: I just don't get where we're at. I just don't get it.
Speaker 6: It's it's a it's a tough thing because you don't want to be the one that's then being yelled at by the parent in front of everyone.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: One thing I know is people don't like other people yelling at their kids.
Speaker 1: I recite that. Look, I understand that grand that is.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's yours.
Speaker 1: That's why I get a lu I just think like everybody needs to do our part to raise kids so that they respect authority and do things, you know, and don't do stuff like this. But when there are no consequences, why who wants to stop people from doing anything?
Speaker 2: I just I know, I feel weird about this.
Speaker 4: There's been times where like my kid is having like a meltdown and I am allowing my kid to feel whatever they're feeling and to cry, and then somebody walks by and says something It's like, shut up, mind your business.
Speaker 1: Well that's finny.
Speaker 2: There's like little things that I just I just don't like like I'm controlling Berow.
Speaker 1: I would get annoyed in that situation too, because my kid crying is not breaking the law or vandalizing or you know what I mean. But there has to be a point where people are allowed to at least say something to your kid to tell them to stop doing something. That is my opinion.
Speaker 2: I guess it depends how you do it.
Speaker 4: There's one lady that was trying to help, like, hey, calm down, what's wrong, let me help you.
Speaker 2: That is okay, But yelling and reprimanding don't do that. I guess it's just oh certain way to go about it.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, Happy Tuesday, all right, how many decent Christmas swinnyo? Okay, I had to double check, Okay, just making sure, just making sure. Just knows her stuff. She's a mathematician over here. All right.
Speaker 4: So there's a Christmas tree trend that is dividing the Internet.
Speaker 2: Before I get to what that is, what what does your Christmas trees typically look like?
Speaker 1: What do you mean like?
Speaker 2: Is there a theme? What's the vibe?
Speaker 1: Yeah? A mishmash of ornaments and lights, just throw everything on them. Okay, so you might be on trend, Graham, what's the what are the other what's what's your Christmas tree?
Speaker 4: For a while, it was all about like the minimaliss you know, like very chic, maybe neutral colors, maybe a certain theme right now because we a couple years ago throughout all our Christmas stuff and had to start all over. Right now the only thing we have because after a while the kids break them, they're fall and then it's like we just don't even have enough, so let's just start starting.
Speaker 2: You So, right now we have like rose gold.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's monochromatic, and it's like trying to be like like a Pinterest tree.
Speaker 6: Do you stick to like two three colors?
Speaker 1: Max?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, but Christmas not on par Yeah, that's not on par with this trend. So the new trends that people are divided on is the nineties nostalgia trees doga, the multi colored lights, the mismatched ornaments, the paper cutouts, the popcorn strings, all of this just bring it back.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I think that's the best way. I think that's how Christmas trees are supposed to be.
Speaker 2: I like it too.
Speaker 1: I remember one year my wife did the one where, like you were describing, where it's like, oh, it's gonna be all silver and gold or whatever the colors were, and then there's big ribbons on it and big bows and stuff. He's on some picture. I'm just like, this is dumb. Let's go back to the one where we put all our ornaments from our childhood on there. I have all mine that I have, you know, from all the years my grandma used to give me an ornament each and every year. I've got every one of those from when I was a kid. We put all those on. The ornaments that they're kids make at school, we put all those on. It's the best looking dang tree you've ever seen.
Speaker 4: See all the ones that are made and with pictures and stuff. I put those on a second tree out of you where no one can really see.
Speaker 2: And that's okay.
Speaker 6: No, I like that because I want my mom's tree to be like the nostalgia alert tree.
Speaker 2: But then.
Speaker 6: Like, once I have my house and my nice tree, I want that one to be like aesthetically pleading thank you.
Speaker 2: I just something it.
Speaker 1: What's why do you want a tree that looks like it could be in the window at a department store or.
Speaker 2: Something, because those are nice, but they have.
Speaker 1: No souls, they have no Christmas spirit in him.
Speaker 4: I lean more towards missing the nineties nostalgia tree, like only because I agree there's so much more personality. Yes, and that's hot, but that's why I got another little tree for that reason. So that's like I call it like that. That's the family tree that has the family pictures and all that, and then the main the main one, the minimalist is in the main room.
Speaker 1: I think, if I mean, part of it is like if your house matches that vibe and you need to have the designer tree, you know, and the rest of your house is like this crazy design. But if the rest of your house is like all the rest of our house is this mass full of bunch of kids crap, have your tree the same same thing? Also, like don't you if I mean, I don't know if you want those people, But if you ever see somebody's tree that does have that nostalgia feel and all the little interesting ornaments and stuff and everything's different, like those are the ones you actually look at, you know, you go look at the ornament with the little train moving around and it's like, you know, you like look at those when it's just all the same color balls on it. Do you walk up and like wow, look, yeah, look at how this person use so many ornamental spheres on here and they're all the same color, like yeah, like it's just like so is that a cylinder? Well when you go look at that one, it's just nothing. There's no intrigue.
Speaker 2: We put up a pole if you want to go way in what do you think of the nineties? And not stop jud Tree. It's on our Instagram story JB Morning Show.
Speaker 6: All right, I want to know if you guys would pay someone to put your Christmas lights up? Ye, like on the outside of your home. Okay, Selena, yes, Graham.
Speaker 2: No, I think we are paying someone. Actually, are you serious?
Speaker 6: I actually didn't even know people did this as a side hustle and toy.
Speaker 2: Well read about it me either.
Speaker 4: We okay, we the guy who comes and cuts our grass because my man got a lawn more used it twice and was like I ain't doing this anymore anyway. So he comes and he is just like the biggest hustler, like he will do anything. We're like, hey, do you happen to like know how to put a chrismas lights. He's like, sure, i'll be I'll be there, let me know when to come by.
Speaker 1: So I guess, admit, look as somebody who owns like a lot of different sized ladders and tools, you know, like having someone else bring their ladders to my house and put up my lights, Like something about that would bug me a little bit, especially because I think.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like it's infringing on your masculinity? Like I can put up these lights, I can climb a ladder.
Speaker 1: I think mostly it's infringing on my wallet because I know some people that have done this and like had people and look, their house looks great when it's done. But the price tag wasn't that cheap. And I'm like, you're spending a bunch of money having somebody else put your lights up. I get it. Look it's nice, walk out and have it already done, right, that decor is already done. It'd be great. But I don't know. There's certain things that I you know, I do and I'll save and I'll save the money on particularly because I own I mean, I've got a lot of ladders, you guys. I just have a lot of ladders. So I feel like this is my domain.
Speaker 6: But do you think Grahama. As you let's say, get older, and let's say like thirty years from now, forty years from now, you're like, ooh, maybe I'm not at the age where I can go up on the roof.
Speaker 1: Only twenty seven and a half or thirty to there, I will be fifty seven and a half. I'll be plenty able to climb the ladder. Still, yeah, yeah, No, I mean there's a certain point where when you're older, you should not be up on a ladder or climbing around on your roof. You know, little fall and your hip is turns to dust and you don't want to go out like that, you know. So I get that.
Speaker 6: So maybe in that sense you would maybe want to pay somebody to put them up, or would you just.
Speaker 2: Opt out of it.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna ball a humbug and just cancel Christmas. I'll just decorate the bushes and.
Speaker 2: Never fly for that. In my defense, we don't own a ladder, so what well.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean. If you don't have the if you don't have the tools or the equipment to hang hang lights up on a you know, high up, like, how else would you do it, so that makes sense. Well, I do you need a ladder, because I got a bar a bar. I have like a bunch of guys, got a lot of ladder.
Speaker 2: That'd be great. Could you just hang the lights too, and we'll just pay you that.
Speaker 1: I'm busy that day.
Speaker 2: Jesus, you are like five feet tall, five to two whatever. If I can't reach, if I can't reach, you can't reach point.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Now, before we get to today's honest trending, we were just talking about this new Christmas tree trend. People are either love it or they are not here for at all. It's that nostalgia, nice dog color.
Speaker 2: That old school look, the maximalist look where it's overwhelming, all the bright colors, the mismatch ornaments, the paper on that tree exactly.
Speaker 16: Hey, good morning, JB Show.
Speaker 2: Is Aaron from Hayward.
Speaker 16: He just speaking on that nineties tree trend. I've heard people call it like khaki Christmas, but dude, I'm here for it. This year, I threw out all my led Christmas lights, got all incandescent, got that warm, nice glow coming from my tree and downstairs it's great. Man, you gotta you gotta go back to the nineties trees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe one day I will.
Speaker 1: I'm just not very I'm TONI. And you just look at them and there's just something about it that's just better. And there's something about the the old school lights too, because some of the new led lights they're like, what are we too bright? The color looks wrong. It really doesn't have that warm glow. So just like, I don't know, it's just off. It's soulless.
Speaker 2: I can see that, you guys.
Speaker 13: So I saw a trend where you can get like different.
Speaker 2: You can cut like the tip.
Speaker 13: Of a balloon off where you blow it and you like wrap it around your balls and you can create a whole new color theme without buying new balls.
Speaker 7: You just buying balloons.
Speaker 1: And I've seen people make it look really really pretty.
Speaker 7: So just to thought, you know, save some money, you just get some balloons.
Speaker 2: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're supposed to put a balloon on your balls, but maybe you can, and maybe that would work.
Speaker 6: Like she said, I don't think you put them around, I think you put them inside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, put your balls in the balloon.
Speaker 2: Yeah you are you still talking about she's talking about putting it over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so your ball's going in the balloon, that's what she said. Yeah, that's what I said.
Speaker 2: You're confusing me.
Speaker 1: Balls in the balloon?
Speaker 2: Yeah, stuff you.
Speaker 1: Need you Just do you think, she said?
Speaker 2: And Jess said something different.
Speaker 1: Just do you think they're putting the balloon in the balls?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: I thought, she said, like you tie it with I don't. Honestly, I don't know what she said.
Speaker 1: You're just creating a new created a new skin for your balls. Yes, yes, evasually with different colored ballow. Yes, make sure you wrap them up tight.
Speaker 4: Let me talk about how awesome Taylor Swift is to her fans and just as a person. And look, this is not anything new. We've been known this about miss Taylor Swift. So she was at the Chiefs game this past Friday when they played the Reders, and I guess Taylor hands it out tips to all the security staff and custodial workers.
Speaker 2: Isn't that just awesome?
Speaker 4: And it's not anything that she herself publicized. And that makes me wonder does she do this at every game she goes to because she might.
Speaker 2: And maybe just doesn't talk about it.
Speaker 4: But the only reason we know she did at this particular game is because of a TikTok. There's a woman named Susie Drew that her husband is working security for the Chiefs that night, and when Taylor was there tipping everybody, she stopped and took the time out of her busy night to FaceTime with her for a couple of minutes, so.
Speaker 2: She got to talk to Taylor's left.
Speaker 4: I just love that she goes above and beyond for her fans, like every single time, she does not let anyone down.
Speaker 6: Remember when I don't know if it was the first leg of her tour was done or something, that she gave huge bonuses to all of the drivers and somebody from the tour. Do you think that she's gonna do this again? Because her tour is wrapping up December eighth, which is this upcoming weekend.
Speaker 2: I think she will. Everyone's getting bonuses. I love that. I think she will.
Speaker 4: One more thing a little less impressive because it has to do with the Chiefs CEOs daughters, and I'm sure they get special treatment all the time anyways, But Taylor Swift personally gifted them a copy of her era's tour book, the one that just came out and it came with a nice little handwritten note. But I give less farts about that one, because you're probably riches hell anymore.
Speaker 1: They are Yeah, I don't Yeah. Mommy and Daddy own an NFL team. They're worth billions, billions, Graham, what do you have? All right? When it rains, it pours for the forty nine Ers this season, we already talked about Christian McCaffrey going on season ending IR with his PCL injury, and then Jordan Mason, backup running back, also going on season ending IR with a high ankle sprain. And now this, you guys, listen to this. An eight year old forty nine Ers fan who was at this past weekend's game against the Buffalo Bills, that's snow game in Buffalo. An eight year old forty nine Er fan, cancer survivor was shoved down by a Buffalo Bills fan at the game, causing her to fall.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, him up.
Speaker 1: She was not. Her name is Mia day Camilla Day Camilla, and she was not physically hurt during this altercation, but she was emotionally shaken up and the family did leave the game early. Now they say this drunken Bills mafia, that's what they call Bills fan. This drunken man came barging through and even said out loud that he was going to push his way past all these Niner fans, and he pushed his way past MIA's dad and then ended up knocking into her and the family did end up leaving the game early. And she was so excited to see her team. They lived there on the East Coast, and she's become a forty nine er fan and she even had a sign that she was gonna hold up during the game and said, I beat cancer. And she has beaten cancer battle and beaten liver cancer twice after relapsing in May of last year, and she's worked hard to raise money for other young cancer warriors out there. And she gets shoved over by a member of the Bills Mafia now Buffalo Bills organization. They've responded, they've apologized for the incident. The family said they were so uncomfortable after that moment that yes, they did leave the game. Now here's where I just I got to asked this because it says the story caught the eye of former NFL player Antonio Brown, who's planning to FaceTime and they don't know. I'm sure there are plenty of other NFL former players and current players that would like to reach out to her, maybe some from the forty nine ers. Antonio Brown should not be the sort of ambassador for the end NFL here to smooth things over. He might not be wearing any pants is good. What we've seen some videos of him jumping around in swimming pools and doing things like that.
Speaker 4: Now, I do hope the Niners organization catches one of the story.
Speaker 2: If they haven't already, they do something awesome for that.
Speaker 1: Well, I know they'll help make things right, they said. As of last night, over twenty two thousand dollars has been raised for a go fundme helping to support her own battles, so people are donating to that. The one thing I do know about the Bill's Mafia is that they are very generous when they see a gofund me. In years past, there's been like kickers that have missed from other teams that have missed the game winning kick there in Buffalo or something, and they'll all shower that person's cause and donate. So I'm guessing that the Bill's Mafia will come through and end up donating a ton of money for this. We'll follow the story as it kind of develops. But I have a feeling they're gonna do their part to make it right, and I know the forty nine ers will do as an organization will do something to make it right. Let's just not let Antonio Brown be the one. Please keep it and FaceTime an eight eight year old girl. I think disaster written all over it.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you for that gram.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine the.
Speaker 4: Funniest video ever. There is a news channel in Boston, WCVB, Channel five in Boston. They were reporting on like December first, about how the lights are all up, the tree is lit, holiday festivities are upon us, and they rolled some b roll footage from like, you know, just people, locals walking in the park.
Speaker 2: It was in DAYA and her mom, she's.
Speaker 4: They're filming something and they rolled b roll footage of her.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know it was in.
Speaker 1: Deyas pretty dope if you catch them in your roll footage in the.
Speaker 2: Commas was like, hello, how did you not even notice that that's Indaya a lister?
Speaker 8: Hello.
Speaker 4: So the next day they came back with a new report about how they got footage as in DAYA walked through the park.
Speaker 1: It just looks like a very festive winter scene there. Everyone's got their warm jackets on.
Speaker 2: It's good. It was so good. I know. We're getting that video up on our store if you want to check it out. JB Morning Show. Go now, Graham, what do you have all right?
Speaker 1: Do you have nightmares about your job related nightmares? I thought everybody had these, but according to a new survey, it says only sixty four percent of Americans have had a nightmare about their profession. Who are the remaining thirty six percent of you that don't have nightmares about your job? And if so, what job do you have? I want to know, please.
Speaker 2: Tell us, because I feel like you just must have the most easy going, mellow job ever forever, if you're not suffering from PTSD.
Speaker 4: From it, seriously, I have major PTSD from certain things.
Speaker 1: And routine nightmares about things. I still have nightmares about my bartending job. And I haven't bartending here in San Francisco in many years, and I still have that reoccurring nightmare. All happen we are out of everything. Whatever you order, I go to the back to get it. We're out, and then I have to go back. Okay, we're out of that. You want to try this? I'm like okay, yeah, and then I go to the back to get that we're out of that. It's and then the crowd just keeps growing and growing and there's more people way to order. I have that dream all the time. Now, this is bad news for us and people that do have bad, uh you know, nightmares about their work, because they say in this some research and this say, well, you know, having a bad dream. You know, it's not a big it's not that big of a deal, except that people who regularly have nightmares it can lead to problems like anxiety, depression, insomnia, headaches, and more. And they say, listen to this. People have regular nightmares are five times likely to have mental health issues like depression. So you're welcome, Slenna. There you go. This is what's in our future for work related nightmares. Now, I want to know what your guys' work related nightmares are, because here is the list of the top work related nightmares. And some of them caught me a little off guard because the number one, you guys, most frequent work related nightmare that people have is having sex. With a coworker, And why is that a nightmare? That part? I mean, you have one of those dreams. If it's a nightmare, it's like it shouldn't have happened, and then you're have a nightmare that everyone is going to find out about it.
Speaker 2: That you do not want.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what that means.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, it seems like a good dream for some people.
Speaker 2: I've never had I've never had that.
Speaker 1: One either, just I know. But that's the number one of all the people. You know, almost two thousand people surveying us. That was the number one work related nightmare, being late to work Number two on the list. I think a lot of people have that one, particularly US radio people, because you know, the show starts.
Speaker 2: I don't really have nightmares about that night. I'm already here. Dream is is I'm a doer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're immune to it. It just happens. Messing up a big project. Number three on the list. We don't really have projects getting fired now, that has got to be a common one for a lot of people.
Speaker 2: I would think. So I've never had that one.
Speaker 1: You've never gotten fired or never a dream?
Speaker 8: God?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, another from outback?
Speaker 1: What happened? We're being late, sensing a pattern, sensing pattern being naked at work also made the list. Have you guys ever had that nightmare?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: Either, My nightmare is always that Selena asks me, jess, what do you have? And I have nothing?
Speaker 1: And then it gets thrown to you and you're like, I don't know what we're supposed to talk about. Fighting with the boss also on the list. No, I could see that if you were in a stressful relationship with whoever your manager is, I could see that one. Yeah, definitely causing stress and nightmares. Being lost in the office on the list, I can't find my way? Does anyone know where the exit is? Trying to get home from work? My family's worried about me. What now? Listen to this one? Okay, coming in here at number ten on the list, killing the moss, Oh my no, that means you must really have some stress and some Yeah.
Speaker 2: You're dreaming about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have that one almost nightly. No, I'm just kidding. We've got a great boss.
Speaker 2: Our boss one time work nightmare and Drake was in here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and our boss wasn't it we were interviewing. I saw this article yesterday about these dreams. I thought it was so funny because yesterday I came to Selene and I was like, oh my god, I had this nightmare about work. We were interviewing Drake and first, holy technical problems. None of the mics were working. Everything was you know, all the buttons were off, and we're scrambling trying to fit you know, fix that. Well, Drake looks progressively more annoyed, of course, and then our boss wanted to be in the interview and he kept talking over us the whole time, and then Drake looked even more annoyed. But our boss thought that he was asking the best questions, and I had a nightmare about that.
Speaker 2: My work nightmarre is.
Speaker 4: I will say it is kind of nice once in a while when I do have one, because it still is me, no offense, just but it's like me, you Graham and jv Ye and it's like it's like old JV show JV. So it's like you guys are joking around. It's like the funniest dream I've ever had. And then same thing, Jess. It turns to me, Selena, what's coming up in training?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I don't know. And if you didn't have something, JV used to give this look like what you want one thing to prepare for? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Bill haunts me. Oh, we're not done.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say, really, click if you want to stop having nightmares, this is what experts say to do. Make sure you're taking steps to wind down before you go to bed, such as a hot shower, a warm cup of tea or milk, perhaps piecing together a jigsaw puzzle before bed, or reading a book. There you go, You can try any.
Speaker 2: Of those if you mean Netflix, Sure.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do a puzzle. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine