Speaker 1: The show time is here.
Speaker 2: No time to fear.
Speaker 3: Corilla is so near because show time is here.
Speaker 2: So on with the show.
Speaker 3: Let's give it a go. Carilla is the one that you need to know.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: It's show time, all right, in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean, he's really something, the best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 3: He's almost here.
Speaker 1: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 2: Show si.
Speaker 3: Alrighty deity and happy Monday. We are in March, already March third. Well, Donald Trump only has one decision to make. Is he gonna be a hyphenid or is he just gonna take their name? Because he has become Donald Putin, slash.
Speaker 2: Musk, uncensored, unfiltered, unhinged.
Speaker 3: He's the Courell Cast.
Speaker 2: Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 3: Hello and Happy Monday. Does the Crell Cast? Is it gonna be Donald Putin? Musk or Donald Musk Putin. I'm not really sure. But when someone is bending over and taking it as much as this president, and servicing rich white men as much as this president is, he better just take their last names, because honey, they're they're more domestic partner and married than I could ever be. So is it gonna be Donald Musk Putin, which has a ring to it, Donald musk Putin. It almost sounds like he must Putin, but he's Musk, Donald Musk Putin, Or do you think it should be Donald Putin Musk? Which which one do you think it should be? Who should be put first in the hyphen it? Well, since Elon, well no, Vladimir was his first love, so we should probably go Donald Putin Musk because Elon is now sort of the I don't know, the side piece, I guess. I wonder how Elon feels being the side piece to Vladimir Putin, because he is, you know, he's the he's the side piece, he's the you know what that orangina sucks. When he can't get to lad he'll just settle for Elon. So I wonder how Elon feels about that, with his fourteen children now having Donald musk Putin or Donald Putin Musk. I like Donald Putin Musk, so I think that's what DPM.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: I wonder how he feels about that, because it is obvious, it is obvious that Donald Trump is in the pocket of the Kremlin, or actually in the pants pocket, pulling in and giving them a you know, a handsy, because that's what's going on now. When I was off in California Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, which we will talk about, possibly the most disgraceful meeting at the White House happened, and how Zelensky didn't reach over and slapped the huck a buck truck right out of those two. I wish that Zolensky had stood up and taken care of our problem for us by beating Trump with Vance. I wish that Zelensky had stood up, grabbed Vance's head and smashed it into Donald Trump's because that is the only way to treat bullies. And that's what those two were being to that man, big horrible bullies, threatening support, threatening, saying how grateful he should be. Some stupid journalist who wasn't with Vogue. I thought, oh, they're asking fashion questions, don't you think you should wear a suit. I love his response. When I do, it'll be better than yours. But truly, was this guy with Vogue, was this guy with you know, Harper's Bazaar? Who was he with? Russian state media was allowed to come, of course they were because our media is about to become Russian state media. So Zelenski should have completely and totally smacked the entire crap out of Donald Trump. I mean, the guy's a bully, and that's what he should have done. He didn't, but he should have. I would have. I would have been I did not fly halfway across the fricking world to come here and to have you treat me like this. You know, if I wanted to be ignored, I'm not center. Oh my goodness, I'm not centered. I gotta get centered, honey, I got to get centered, you know. Truly, I would be like, I did not fly across half of the free world to come here and be insulted by the likes of you. So yes, Donald tr Donald Putin Musk or Donald musk Putin. That's the only only thing to really be wondering about, Which is it? Which is it gonna be? So a completely horrible horrible show at the White House, and Republicans Lindsey Graham was so quick to go lick the anus of Donald Trump and say, oh, yeah, Zelensky was he was, in fact disrespect disrespectful. This administration is going to call anyone disrespectful. The things that Donald Trump Putin or Donald Putin Musk has said about everybody, The horrible, disrespectful things they have done to women, to trans to gaze, to minorities, their contempt and disrespect for their own voters, for people who actually voted for them. Their disrespect and contempt is overwhelming. So for them to say someone is disrespecting them, Lord, have mercy, I mean the height of hypocrisy. And the world, of course saw it for what it was. Europe rallied around Zelenski. Everybody condemned Trump, accept the GOP in the United States, proving they are in fact the Nazi Party. I mean, they don't criticize their guy. They follow him blindly. They think everything he does is okay. They are about as zighile as you can get. And the Nazis lost, by the way, they lost. Oh it took eleven years, but they lost, just like Trump and his minions are going to one day lose. And when Trump mentions World War, he is already made it clear he will side with Vladimir Putin and he will put America on the losing side. He thinks, because we have so many nukes that you know, the minute his followers and his voters get a taste of what real war is, the minute there's so security stops, their unemployment stops, their disability stops, their food help stops, the minute their job is gone, the minute they are hunkering down in a shelter, or millions of them and their relatives are being killed, they will turn on him, honey, like Whitney on Wendy Williams. I mean, it will just not be pretty. So he seems to think that people are going to follow him blindly to death. They're not. And who's he going to get to fight his war? You know who's he gonna get. So we have this wanna be dictating oligarch now married to the two most evil people in the world, Vladimir Putin, and they're in a thrupple. They are a thrupple. They truly are Donald Putin Musk That's the thropple. So it would be Elon Trump Putin and they all can just interchange their names, all right. If you're in the chatroom at YouTube dot com forward slash, really carell, I'm gonna check it real fast. If you're on TikTok Hi TikToker is gonna check that real fast. If you're gonna check Instagram as well, High Instagrammers if you're there. Although Instagram has been a sad disappointment for my show, it's not really getting viewed on Instagram. You TikTokers are coming right on through uh and just upping my views by hundreds and hundreds and hundreds a day, Thank you so much. And of course the YouTube really taking off, some of the videos getting now one two thousand views a day, thank you. That's wonderful. And the audio really taking off. So because I am the voice of opposition, you know what, MSNBC is firing all their people of color, all of you know, anyone that was the real voice of opposition. I know you say, well, there's Rachel Maddow. No one listens to her. I know she is a Rhodes scholar. I know she's incredibly intelligent, but she is not appealing to the masses. Sorry, I love Randy road I mean I love Randy Rhoades. I love Rachel Maddow I do. But honey, jen Z ain't watching her. Millennials ain't watching her, jen X ain't watching her. I'm telling you boomers are watching Rachel Maddow. And that's not who we need. We need the young people energized. We need them ready to go into action to get rid of this guy. He's gonna have to be deposed. Dictators don't leave, Okay, they have to be deposed. So Donald musk Putin will have to be deposed. And it's gonna take young people to help us do that, all right. YouTube dot com forward slash really Corell? YouTube dot com forward slash Reallycrrell? Reallycorrel dot com? My website really Corell. Instagram is really Corell. YouTube is really Correll. Patreon is the most important Patreon dot com forward slash really Correll. We'll be right back to talk about twenty seven dot oat here. Oh yes, girl. While Vladimir Trump toot or whatever his name is was insulted selent I was getting assaulted by prices in California, I mean adulted butt like hit in the face with them. Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Corell channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Corell, that's kil and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 3: Hello and welcome back. So as you all know, I went to California Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I went to see Phil Hendry at the Phil Hendry show that he did in Hollywood at the Center Theater West, Yes Theater West, and it was a KFI reunion, which was so cool. Terry Ray Elmer from the KFI newsroom. We had Michael Clark, we had Vicki Moore, we had program director David G. Hall, We had Mark Austin Thomas and David G. Hall and Mark Austin Thomas are the two people responsible for my radio career along with Malcolm Berman. And there we all were down front at Phil's show with Ember. Of course, she was a perfect little girl the whole trip. It was great to see them and I thanked them all, especially David who helped cover my trip, So thank everybody you know, getting me out there. And it was great to see my friend THEA Austin on Thursday and Friday to see friends, and Saturday to see Brandon and Cameron and then all the KFI people in THEA again, and then Sunday Sean Devereaux and Hannah and Devon and Dan Zamora. It was all just fabulous, all of it. However, what wasn't fabulous was the cost. And first of all, the elites are trying to price poor people out of travel. They're they're just that's just what's happening. Second of all, companies that deal in tourism and travel they need a strong reality check because I gotta tell you they're gonna go out of business. Marriott, Hilton, all of that. They're not gonna weather this economy. Well, and why do I say that? First of all, I did not pay for my room, a friend did. But it was two hundred and twenty five dollars a night, check in at eleven, all right, can't check in until four, So really it's for a you know, nineteen hour day that you're paying that money for. Second of all, that came with nothing. Parking was another forty five dollars a day. Forty five dollars a day used to be what you paid for the hotel, so my car basically had its own hotel, forty five dollars a day to park, and forty dollars a day for the car, so the car plus gas was one hundred dollars a day. Then I wanted to add breakfast, A simple bowl of oatmeal and cup of fruit. That's it. That's my breakfast. Every morning. I brought my own tea. I brought my own tea set. I just wanted half a cup of oat meal with some almond milk, maybe a little fruit on it, and then a bowl of fruit. Fifteen dollars for a bowl of oat meal at the Marriott hotel, fifteen dollars six dollars for a bowl of fruit. That's twenty one dollars with tax, twenty three with tip twenty seven. Twenty seven dollars. My room was paid for, but I still spent two hundred and twenty seven dollars on parking and oatmeal. That was it. That's all I charged to the room. My three breakfast of oatmeal, So a total of a cup and a half of oatmeal and three bowls of fruit total and three days of parking two hundred and twenty seven dollars. Marriott, you should be ashamed of yourselves. You should be embarrassed. It's why I stay at Hilton Properties, where I get my breakfast free. Then there are the restaurants, Oh my god, and I don't know. This is not just in Long Beach, but like the Grain Cafe where I was going to go for breakfast, their oatmeal was eleven dollars. Their fruit was eight dollars. That's nineteen dollars versus twenty one at my hotel. It wasn't worth the drive with gas. Gas in Long Beach is four sixty up to six dollars a gallon, depending where you are, between four dollars and sixty cents up to se six dollars a gallon. It ain't but three point fifty here in Vegas. Homeless blight, Long Beach Pine Avenue is the biggest crap hole in the world. Homeless everywhere. Restaurants that have closed or left, restaurants that aren't open on certain days now, restaurants that close early. And when I went to go to the seven eleven seven eleven, you should close to seven eleven on Broadway and Pine and Long Beach. Homeless people gather around the front so badly you can't get in, and if you do get in, what a cultural experience. I had to go there to buy toothpaste because at my hotel, a travel size of toothpaste was six dollars. It was three at seven eleven. It was just every restaurant we went to entrees seventeen to twenty five dollars an entree. THEA took me to a vegan place on Ventura Boulevard and their appetizers on happy hour happy hour were thirteen to fifteen dollars each. I'm like, no one can afford this. Anyone that's out here doing this. They act like they can afford it. They can't. And it's just embarrassing what these places are charging. And they're blaming oh, supply interruption or this or that. No, it's greed. Fifteen dollars for a bowl of oatmeal is greed. That's just corporate greed. It should be eight dollars tops. It's just corporate greed. And I was astounded, And you know, I was a nostalgic thinking. You know, my medical anxiety was much lower in Long Beach. Yes, I'm still having the neurological symptoms. No, I have not been seen at UCLA yet, but just the anxiety overall was lower. I know the hospitals, I know the doctors. I have a large group of friends there, so I got nostalgics. I thought, maybe you really should consider moving back. And then on the promenade with THEA, which is an area that leads to the place where there's my plaque on the wall. There, we went to see my plaque on the wall. And while it was great and there was a parade of dogs and there's cute restaurants, there were so many crazy people and young hooligans on bikes, and people screaming at the top of their lungs, and people getting in fights. And the condos that line the promenade are six hundred to nine hundred thousand dollars and you get to pay that to walk downstairs to chaos, to feces urine smell, and it's not safe. Last night, when I finally got home, oh my god, what a trip that was. The winds were high in both Long Beach and Las Vegas. We sat on the tarmac for an hour. That was unbearable people coughing and choking and such on the plane. The landing was a thrill ride it. God blessed my Southwest pilot. When we got off, I told him I knocked on the pilot door and I said congratulations because that was something. And he's like, yeah, it was a bit challenging, and he told us it was gonna be rough. They had done a groundstop and then they let us go. So it was what a trip, I mean, what a trip. Then Steve couldn't find me, took forty minutes to find me, the poor thing. He got lost several times. Our airport is just poorly designed. Las Vegas Airport is poorly designed. Airport returns are not visibly marked, just poorly designed. But I learned a lot about myself on that trip I did. I learned that friends really are what make home. Friends, not your house being paid for, not whatever. Friends. That's and I don't have any in Vegas except Steve and Heath and a few others Mark Keene, and that's it. Down there. I've got ten people that show up. They show up, that means they're true friends. So I got nostalgic, and then I saw the price and I saw what you get for all that money, and I thought, no, no, just big No. I do like San Pedro a lot more. Now I went over to both bridges. I did my motorcycle ride in the car with Ember, and she was so great of everything. She was just perfect the whole trip, and I did the double bridges and went into ports a call. I really like San Pedro. If I could afford to live down in the little village area of San Pedro, I would. I really like it a lot. I like it a lot. But I got to tell you traveling, when's the last time you traveled? When's the last time, and how much did you spend on it? And do you have any trips planned? Tourism is a huge part of every economy right every big city in the United States, every state, every country. Tourism is a huge business. I don't know how this business is going to be sustained. I want to hear from you. Can you afford to travel? Yes or no? Just put it down below this video, you know, put it in the chat room wherever you might be, whether you're chatting on YouTube or Instagram or wherever hand you afford to travel? Because I gotta tell you. Hey Correll here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank you all pretty cop Patreon. If your support means the absolute will. If you'd like to show your support creates the endeavors of the Correll Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com, forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, Really Correl. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube and sports the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash, really Correl. Thanks for almost thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. Who If I struck a nerve in the chat room, people are like, yeah, I had to pay fifty dollars for the parking and the car rental was only thirty five dollars a day. It's insane, It's exactly you know. And I have a disabled placard as well, and they still charge you. They're not supposed to charge you if you have a disabled placard. They're supposed to provide adequate parking for you with a handicap. Oh, let me tell you the other thing that I cried about. And this is the biggest issue of my life, I think going forward. My friend Oscar is ninety five years old, or will be next month. I've known him over a decade. He was my own old neighbor in Long Beach. I love Oscar. I loved his wife, Connie. She passed away with pancreatic cancer. I know you all, if you listen to the show, have heard me talk about Oscar. So I went to see Oscar. Okay, I went to see him at his memory care. He's in memory care, and I went to see him there and I was just blown away by how fabulous his memory care is. There are dining rooms, there are restaurants, there are communal areas for family. There are so many things, and I was just I was blown away there. You had horses come and visit them. In the courtyard. There's a floor for memory care, which has its own cafe. There's a floor for assisted living, and then there's the downstairs which has the family room, the billiard room, the patio. They have a bar that serves alcohol. You can have two drink maximum. It's all around a courtyard. They can go out in the courtyard and every day they take them on bus excursions. It is how you would want to be treated if you needed assisted living or memory care. More importantly, it's how every person that needs assisted living or memory care should be treated. That's how we should treat our elderly. That's how we should treat our sick, with dignity, with kindness, with resources. There's a chef there that prepares all the food, healthy, nutritious food for these people. This is how they should be treated. Twenty thousand dollars a month, twenty thousand for memory care, for assisted living eight to fifteen dollars a month. Neither you nor I have that. We just don't. I'm glad Oscar does, but you and I we don't. Twenty grand a month, two hundred and forty thousand dollars a year if you just need the assisted living one hundred and twenty to one hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year. If I could raise money, I would raise money to start one of these facilities, because they are printing money. And oh my god, I parked in a handicapped spot that I didn't know was reserved for one of the residents, and he blocked my car in, and when I was trying to leave, we couldn't find him. And then we finally did, and I said, why did you block my car? Well, you're in my spot. I said, well, I'm sorry, but it says handicapped. He said, well, yeah, but it also says reserved. I said, I assumed that meant reserved for handicapped. Well it doesn't. I pay extra for this spot. And I go, so you become an asshole and block me in. I go, thanks for showing what I know to be true. He's all, what's that. I go that even as you age, rich people are still assholes. Oh, they laughed about that. The staff they even told me, yeah, he is a jerk. He was a jerk. But the place is fabulous. The staff was fabulous. The place is fabulous. I want to live there if I ever need care, but I won't ever be able to. And I left there crying, not over Oscar, but over my mother. I went to a bakery called San and Wolf on Forest Street in Long Beach. It's a Filipino vegan bakery that has lines around the place every day and they sell out every day. Great pastry San and Wolf on thirty nine hundred East Forest Street in Long Beach. Great bakery, right across the street from Alamitos Belmont, where my mother died. Where she was three to a room. Had to share them middle bathroom with six people, three on one side, three on the other. No private bathroom, no private room, no private TV. Oscar even has his cat, Miss Kitty. Mom had to give up her dog. I had to take it and bring Angel over every day. I didn't have the resources to give my mother the kind of care near the end that she deserved for being my mom. And after leaving a place and seeing how it could be, shame on us, Shame on us. We shouldn't spend one dollar on anything until we build thousands of these facilities that are just as nice and free to our people. No one No one should be treated the way my mother was at Alamitos Belmont, like baggage, like luggage to be cared for. Everyone should be treatd like Oscar is being treated. They're Americans. They gave everything to this country, their whole lives. I have, you have, and we deserve that. If I were president, it would be my number one priority. I would spend a trillion dollars with a tea if we had to, to build thousands of beautiful, fully staffed, innovative senior care for our elders as they age. It was beautiful to see, but also really really sad to see. All right, I love all the chatters in the chatroom today. Yes, someone in the chat room ten k a month for assisted living. Yep. We should start a class action lawsuit for disabled access and parking at hotels. We really should, because parking is free for people with disabilities. If you're on the street with a meter, whatever, it's free. And a hotel shouldn't be able to charge a person with a disability that has to park near the front door, you know the fee. Sorry, all right, thank you all for joining me today. I'll be back tomorrow. Thank you. Misscember. Wherever you are for being the best traveling partner I've ever had in my entire life. Thank you Southwest Airlines for getting me there and back safely and not flipping over on the runway. I would say thank you to the Marriotte, but it wasn't worth the value seven hundred and ninety dollars plus it was seven Yeah, it was seven ninety with taxes and fees for the room two hundred, so one thousand dollars for three and a half days Thursday night, Friday night, Saturday night, check out Sunday. It wasn't worth that the room was nice, but out of view of a parking garage? Why do you make a room and put in a giant glass window for a view when the view is literally the seal of the building in a parking garage? That I was perplexed by that. All right, so let me know if it's Donald mus Putin or Donald Putin musk Putch comments down below all I wanted to talk Oscars. I don't think Anora should have won all those awards. I think Oscar was trying to be hip and trying to relate and trying to show that they're young and fresh. I don't think that actress should have won. I think Demi Moore should have won. I don't think the film should have won Best Picture. It was not the best picture. And trust me, I watched all the movies, not just those, but I watched hundreds and Anora was not the best movie. It wasn't, So I just don't think it should have won. But you know what, they didn't consult me so well I do. I think Amelia Perez winning Best Song was great. Zoe Saldonia completed her trifecta of wins, but Anora no. And I love the way they open it with. I saw that a the airport with Cynthia Rivo and Ariana Grande and singing their guts out. That was that was really cool and Conan made a great pot I am corel be who you want to be? Thoughtn't heard anybody. We'll see you tomorrow Tuesday, Donald, Donald Mutton or Donald? How do how would you? How would you praise that? Also? Can you afford to travel? I love to see your comments on that down hoo all, thank you so much for joining me today today rock until tomorrow, not much.
Speaker 2: Less bloodcasting from a completely different point of view, yours Listen daily to the COREL cast down your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view yours. Listen daily to the corell cast on your favorite streaming service.