Speaker 1: Effective cartel gunment in Mexico fire shots at border patrol agents in Fronton, Texas. This all happened about one hour ago, law enforcement tells Bill Mallusion. It happened as cartel members tried to bring a group of illegal immigrants across the river. The agents fired back. No one neither side was hit. The group of illegal ngrits did not make it across the Red River.
Speaker 2: Now, this is top Lobster, being the normally boisterous son of a gun that he is, has decided to wage war against the Libertarians as well as the Mexican drug cartels simultaneously over the past week. So I decided to invite him and the Nephelin des squad boys on to discuss this. I am obviously quite anti war. I am not anti war to the extent that I am opposed to national defense, and I think that there is a fair argument to be made that we are being invaded. However, I don't think we're being invaded by an army, and that is a difference that is worth discussing, and I'm sure we'll get into it. I don't really understand your position. It does seem quite accelerationists and fact reckless, which is kind of your mo at this point, but I would like to like to understand your guys angle on this angle.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're talking about Mexicans here, right, It's like again, it's like Mexicans haitian.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I all right, this is this is why I wanted to talk with you. So Trump gets in day one he declares the Cartel a terrorist agency or I guess it's just terrorists in general, and we know what what that comes along with. So immediately I'm like, okay, I can see the anti war reflex in a lot of libertarians is gonna kick right away. I haven't checked in on Dave Smith to see what he's saying, but I'm sure he's beating this drum rightfully, so because it's happened.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't think Dave. I mean, Dave addressed it on his show, but he has not been tweeting about it, so he's not going hard in the paint. But his his position was that the same as mine, that labeling them a terrorist organization is just a mechanism to circumvent normal congressional authorization for military activities. It also opens up the potential for CIA activity when it comes to rendition, torture, if we're gonna learn any lessons from the War on Terror and what happened in Guantanamo, that's those are the things that are now back on the table with that classification, and that concerns me, Right.
Speaker 4: I get that.
Speaker 3: Now do you see is there a tangible difference between the CIA and the cartel and how they operate and what they actually are.
Speaker 2: I think there's a tangible difference, yes, in that. I mean, first off, it's domestic you know, entities. It's largely US government that's involved with the CIA. Not all cartel members are US government officials, So I think that would be the largest difference. They are certainly criminal gangs in my estimation, so I understand the overlap, but I don't think that they're one and the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like, this is the differentiation that I'm trying to understand, trying to make in my head, at least when I look at the CIA and we're like abolish the CIA, Sure, fine, but that doesn't solve our problem here. And not to get to like QAnon weird esoteric kind of Trump land, but what we are battling or what we're battling against is the deep state, right, not necessarily, I mean our own government in some aspects, like but our own government I'd rather deal with, like with wasteful spending. These are things that we can address with laws and you know, so like public pressure, things like this. The CIA, the part of the CIA that I'm talking about, is this like dark operation part of the CIA, and their funding comes from these kind of activities, cartel, illegal drug activities.
Speaker 4: So I guess I'll just.
Speaker 2: What work black ops?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yeah, we'll work black ops. I'll just I'll just cut to the chase here. I think that if you're going to try to improve America in any measurable way, meaning like if you want to stop people from die from from fentanyl, if you want to have some kind of secure border, anything that makes sense for the American people, is going to be an act of war against this dark government, this car the cartel. Basic the cartel appears to me as the army of the CIA, of the aspect of the CIA that that is in charge of these black operations, the ones that possibly tried to kill Trump, the ones that are responsible for like some of the off like I mean maybe even COVID we've been talking about COVID.
Speaker 4: Where where did that come from? Like some now.
Speaker 3: Right right exactly, but not from not from a wet market. It's looking exactly. So we have the FBI talking about.
Speaker 2: Uh, well, the CIA just confirmed that yesterday, by the way, that they now lean in that direction as opposed to before when they said it was almost an impossibility. So yeah, they But this is this is all, in my opinion, just a shift that goes along with the culture and also trying to front run the Really what's happening, which to some extens is kind of a revolution in the federal government in that you're gonna have cash Betel Tulsi, Gabbard, RFK JR. They're all coming in. So all of a sudden, the FBI gets rid of its DEEI department, All of a sudden, the CIA says that, oh, yeah it did. It came from Mohan. It didn't come from that wet market. I think that they're all just trying to get out in the front so they don't get canned. That's my Let me.
Speaker 3: Ask you a question, though, because now let's start connecting the dots. Let's put our conspiracy hat on. We're gonna put r fk in hhs. We're gonna put Tulsi Gabbard in charge of like foreign uh, you know, foreign relations. We're gonna put this guy what's his name uh heg Seth. I think I think his name is in charge right, in charge of deportation.
Speaker 2: No, that's Homan.
Speaker 3: Okay, Homan in charge of deportation. Hegseth is like the.
Speaker 2: Whatever these a secretary of defense? Yeah?
Speaker 3: These are these are people I don't like. At this point, it's like, all right, what I know for sure is they don't want them there. They're going to be opposed in any in any form or fashion, any any way that they can. So we're going to see some weird probably some terroristic attacks if you do this like logical conclusion, which I know your Audien is gonna be like, this is not logic.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 3: The military arm of the CIA, this dark ops part of the CIA seems to be the cartel. This is where they're getting their money from. They're actually outright funding them. We know that the Obama administration gave them guns, and it was supposed to be so we can track them. It just turned out that they were doing crimes on American soil. With these guns and then they got caught.
Speaker 2: So operation fast and the furious for any fact checkers out.
Speaker 3: There, right, if my concern is if you oppose these these measures in any meaningful way, and not just this hand wave or this like the kind of like the weak way that Trump opposed it in his first in his first presidency. If you actually threaten this, if you actually threaten the deep state what we're let's just call that. What will they do They're going to I mean, well, we saw what they did. He threatened them slightly and they released COVID on us. If we threaten them again, it's all at war anyway, Clint, is what I'm saying. I'm not cheerleading a war against Mexico. It's insane. But what do we do. They're embedded in our society in Colorado, in New Mexico, in New York, They're everywhere. They're already here, and now we want to change the country and turn it around. Like I think you need to ask yourself, do you want rfk In as HSS director? Do you want Toulca Gabbard in the government? Do you want cash Betel as head of the FBI. If the answers yes, then you're better be ready to deal.
Speaker 2: With this shit, because Okay, so you're saying that basically the war is being declared just by the cabinet that he's surrounded himself with. Look, I can see that argument. Certainly based off of my feeling about the multiple assassination attempts against Trump. There have been rumors of people inside Trump's camp that actually agree with my assessment as to the fact that the deep State, that it was the US government that was in fact trying to take Trump out. If that's all true, then yes, I mean, certainly, Cashptel all these other folks are going to represent kind of an existential threat to these people, assuming that these people are for real, which is still TBD. I hope that they are. I've met most of them personally, and I tend to believe that they are. But I'm still not one hundred percent convinced that that does not mean that I should be on board with authorizing the CIA and the existing military to then go into Mexico, use drone activity, use rendition, use black ops to take out cartel leaders, particularly given that there is no there is no track record by which you can point to and say, here is a military activity that actually defeated a criminal organization that didn't immediately create a power vacuum which was filled in short order. You can even even with isis like, oh they're gone, now they're back. It's the same thing Taliban twenty years. They didn't go anywhere. There's really no exism other than like toppling leaders. We do that quite well with our CIA, in our State Department. We topple leaders in countries. But does that create a better situation? And historically the answer is consistently no. Libya, Yemen, like all these other Ukraine, for God's sake.
Speaker 5: Letia has burst into open air slave trade.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 5: I mean that's what happened after we created that power.
Speaker 2: Vacuum, and that was Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 5: And I mean, yeah, didn't she let what was it?
Speaker 2: We came, we saw, he died.
Speaker 6: That's it, as they knifed him in the butt on national television. Look, I think it is important to ask, though, and I agree with what you're saying. Clinton authorizing our own government to do all of those things that you listed, that's problematic, sure, But I mean when they're alleged to have done the things that they are alleged to right when it comes to human trafficking. I know that that's kind of a real big deal right now. They just found like seventy five thousand missing migrant children. I think it was in Iceland. It's not necessarily attributed to the cartel, but like human trafficking, child trafficking is something that's on the forefront of a lot of people's mind. It's like people's number one deal, and we've become pretty comfortable associating that with one of the cartel's dirty bags here. And then, of course, like top mentioned earlier, the funneling a fentanel. We're in the middle of a huge opioid crisis and people are dropping in the droves. So I understand not authorizing all of those things that you listed, but I think and that's fair. So the question then becomes what should we do? And is this not an open declaration of war against US? I mean, we started it with them allegedly a suspected cartel member returning fire against border agents, And it's.
Speaker 5: Like, at what point does it no longer matter?
Speaker 6: And I would say that we're probably there in regards of like whether or not we're in a hot war with the cartel, But the other thing becomes what do we do instead of I agree not authorizing all these because it's one of those things too where whatever we're going to allow them to do, they're never going to relinquish those powers, you know. So if we authorize war with the cartel, it's like there's gonna be a whole bunch of shit that's going to be leveraged against the American people in the future.
Speaker 5: Because it is what do we do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I have a lot of answers. I'm not sure that you guys will agree with them. But first off, you know, I've already gone, I've already bucked the libertarian you know, trend and said that I think that the border does need to be secured. That I'm not an open borders libertarian. So I think that that's like square one. You need to secure the border. If they do that, and if they can't do that, then like we can't win wars either. If you can't support secure your own borders, you have no business empire building. It's absurd. It should have never been this way in the first place. So that's square one, you secure the borders. I do think that the deportation orders, particularly the targeted ones. The way that they're handling it currently, they're going after people with criminal records and not just like criminal and that they came to the country illegally, but in fact, you know, violent crimes and things of that nature. I think deporting those people is absolutely necessary, obviously in that will encompass many of the cartel members. And then the opio issue. I'm curious actually to hear what you guys think, because it's not so simple or obvious to me that it is strictly a cartel or Mexican cartel issue when it comes to fentanyl. You have all of these rumors about it being China that is involved because they create the precursors. I don't know if that's fully true. This is a lot of like propaganda that we're dealing with. So what do you guys think. Do you think this is? Like what incentive does the Mexican drug cartels have to continue to funnel fentanyl given that it is now jeopardizing their entire operation? Like that doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 6: So if I were to speculate on that, I don't necessarily have an answer for that, but I would speculate that they're in tied with the deep State. And the reason that I suspect that is because I don't think it's any coincidence. We already have precedent for the Iran contra wars and flooding the hood with cocaine in order to fund them, and you know, supplying people like Freeway Ricky Ross.
Speaker 5: He learns how to.
Speaker 6: Create crack croquete. He literally creates the crack epidemic of the eighties and the black community. And I don't think that it's a surprise or a coincidence that during a time when the opioid epidemic was starting here in the United States, we were in charge of the largest concentration of poppy fields in the world in Afghanistan. And so I would argue that this entire thing was spurred on by some element of our own government. So the question, what then, does the Mexican cartel gain from doing a thing like that. It entirely depends on what deal they've made with who, I would argue, are the people that kick this ball off to begin with. So I don't think that this thing is happening to us. I think it's being done to us. And I think that we're going to find as we go down that these things are tied together, this cartel, this deep state thing that's Hop was talking about. I think they're going to find more and more evidence for that. I think it's probably one of the many things that they control.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, it's like we have I mean, we have gangs from a foreign country doing human sacrifice on our land as soon as close as like twenty nineteen.
Speaker 4: But it's it's it is. It's insane.
Speaker 2: Because you're gonna you're gonna need to fill me in because I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Oh, there was a there were two girls killed. I mean there's been a couple instances of this where I think it's like this MS thirteen stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yes, okay, I remember those stues.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But now that we have Likenagua and there's like a couple more different types of game, this is it's all cartel related business. Also, the Colombia stuff is kind of an interesting overlap now, right, because.
Speaker 2: This is the first time you've ever signed to Puerto Rican. I loved it.
Speaker 4: I'm actually Thereago, don't don't deport me.
Speaker 2: But that way too easy.
Speaker 4: That was I've been watching a lot of better call so Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well let's let's let's update the people that aren't forever online, like US Colombia. Basically, there's been deportation flights that have been going from the US to Colombia as well as much of Latin America. Trump changed the protocols without getting authorization from the President Columbia, and he sent a military flight with the deportees in handcuffs.
Speaker 5: And like that energy, dude, I really like that energy.
Speaker 2: Pretty pretty hardcore. Needless to say, the socialist leader of Columbia Columbia, Petro, did not like that. He immediately, you know, told them you cannot land. Trump did not like that. He then told them I'm gonna immediately revoke all of your visas for your diplomats and put a travel ban and twenty five percent tariffs and it'll up just fifty percent in seven days if you don't address list. And then in less than two hours, uh, the President of Columbia sent the Air Force UNO to come and get his deportees. And I was like, this is fucking nuts.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: Is it the same guy that was spotted like holding hands with the transgender woman?
Speaker 8: Yep?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yes. Interesting? Interesting that he folded that quickly. Definitely not yet.
Speaker 5: I'm sure there's no correlation there.
Speaker 3: I think it's we could also talk about so all right, when we're talking about Columbia, we can talk about the kind of original cartels that running you know, UH cocaine into the United States. It's it's from this, yeah, yeah, but it's I mean, it goes so much deeper than just drugs. Like I know, libertarians want to get caught up because they want to do their fentanyl or whatever the fuck they're doing. But these people have They've influenced our society in so many different ways besides you know, like importing this weird Santa stuff, like the Santa that they bring in with all of this, it's it's very dark. It even has like some roots that I'm trying to tie to the Lima or possibly Alistair Crowley, which was.
Speaker 6: I'm literally scamming through the FBI's page right now finding no ending of correlations between the cartail and UH inspired ritualistic killings. Santamuerte inspired in ritualistic killing. So this is something that yeah, I mean, this is there was.
Speaker 5: On the radar.
Speaker 3: The tenets of Santa Moete, which they all follow, are very much it's very close to do as that will that's that will be the entirety of the law, which is an Alistair Crowley type thing. And Alistair Crowley was a CIA plant who had ties to who's this guy from World War Win? Like Churchhill, he went to school with such. I mean, these these this stinks like shit of government operations, and it is we know that it's a government operation. We know that they're funding these black ops. The question, I think goes again, it's if the government does this all the time with these the deep state does this. They created not so big and then they create you know, they create shit all around it, and then they go, you want to untie that or you want to just leave that there. And if we want to have a functioning society, we've got to untie that. Like to track back to what Columbia was doing, they've influenced, you know how girls like the girls that we see here have like big tits, big fake butts. This is this is Colombian stuff. They started with this the plastic surgery to kind of originate that. Because the drug dealers that were running drugs down here to Texas liked some of the white girls that had big tits. Then they put that over there, and now people go fly over there to get this.
Speaker 4: It's it's that pervasive.
Speaker 2: So again Brazilian buttler. But yes, yes, right, but.
Speaker 3: You go to you can go to Columbia to get it. I mean, I'm sure other other countries do it now. So it's it's not just drugs, it's culture, our movies, our music, it's all drug culture. Like we if we want to talk about make America great again, we cannot. It cannot be with the bones of a cartel or really a CIA dark ops culture. It's got to be removed. It's a cancer. It's got to be removed right from right from the source.
Speaker 2: How do you do with thing too?
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, inter reptop, but we're all right. So we're talking about Venezuela a little bit. But what was it l Salvador where you had that instance of the president purging all of the MS thirteen members because he found at the top of it was satanism. They were sacrificing children. I just think it's interesting because that's listen.
Speaker 3: I will say, well, let's preface this to the audience that's not as conspiratorial as.
Speaker 4: Us Bouque did.
Speaker 3: That he said that to Tucker Carlson, but it came over to me is very like satanic panic. He's trying to invoke that in people like but it is true. But he said it because he wants to have a reaction from people to say, we got to get these people the hell out of here. They're literally they are doing human sacrifice. But it is kind of a hey, you know, let's move. This is something that everybody's been aware of to some degree. Like I said, the FBI, right has all these and so, but the way they did it was as if to move to public the public, to shift public opinion.
Speaker 2: I think, well, you got to keep in mind to Tucker Carlson's audience is still largely Christian conservative, so that will appeal to them tremendously. So he knows his audience.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, it's worth mentioning here. We're talking about this deep state thing. Right, there's a gang of Venezuelan gang called trend think of pronouncing that right, Okay, So so Aragua uh and they're finding out allegedly that this is actually breaking as of like two hours ago. These gangs are being backed and funded by the Venezuelan government to uh create some sort of next dimension warfare asset. I mean that's language that that Alex Jones is using. But obviously there this isn't a surprising idea, the idea that a government would use Oh don't look at that.
Speaker 5: Those are just African people on each other's shoulders.
Speaker 6: But this this idea that a government would use gangs in order to push whatever agenda kind of create maybe what would you call it, like where you would infiltrate a protest movement with a with an agent provocateur. It's basically the idea of like an agent provocateur, but on a large scale, utilizing a gang. So it's like a Hegelian dialect right problem reaction solution, or they create the problem using this gang, the public reacts, and then the Venezuelan government swoops in and offers a solution that's not new, that's kind of an old playbook. So once again just plays into the idea that that's more than likely what we're doing here.
Speaker 2: Let me let me let me interject though, because that's exactly my point is that I think you guys are falling prey to the Hooglien dialectic, and the offered solution will basically limit our rights, domestically, create a ton of conflict, put a ton of money in the military industrial complex coffers uh, and also enable additional surveillance tools and things of that nature that violate our rights. So let me let me let me also add oh, go ahead.
Speaker 6: I was just going to say, you're not completely incorrect. It's just that I look for from from a from a point of view of like this is an unstoppable thing, whatever's unfolding right now. That's like standing in the way of the Patriot Act. You know it would have been today.
Speaker 2: Still a good idea to do, though, I mean, Patriot Act is definitely a disaster, and no I agree. But I think the people that the people that tell the truth even when it's unpopular, even when the fight isn't able to be one, they then are listened to ten or twenty years down the road. That's the whole legacy of Ron Paul and and the better aspects of libertarian movement is that when we oppose the warrantearor we look, we were called un American and traders and everything else. I'm going to suffer that same fate when it comes to the inevitable war as you see it with Mexico or the cartels. I still think it's the right position to hold. And you know, yeah, at the end of the day, I have one voice, and I may not prevail. There still may be a fight, but I think that it's like the risk reward on this is really lopsided. And let me let me add to because I didn't really get to the other details of how I would remedy this, like so we don't know where the fentanyls is, Like who is actually responsible for this, CIA, CCP, Cartel's all of them working in tandem. I'm not sure my answer as always, and I know this is one that you guys both oppose, but I genuinely believe that if you want to defund these organizations, you need to legalize these drugs. And I don't mean legalize in the sense of Colorado or California, where you add on top of that so much tax is that there's still a black market, the cartels still function and they're still doing fine. I mean actually legalized and not tax and just drive the prices of cocaine and heroin everything through the floor. Then reallocate all of the resources from DEEA to treatment facilities to help with the homeless. Then also simultaneously, you need to make it illegal to be on public land for you know, weeks or months, basically make it so that the homeless can no longer camp camp out and destroy these cities. This is a very unpopular libertarian position to hold, but I genuinely believe it's right. I think that public property ought to be treated as if it would if it was held by a private owner. And yeah, I'll stop ranting, but I think those would be the like holistic libertarian approaches that remedy much of this without having a hot war with the cartels. And let me just add one other variable, which I know you guys are already familiar with. But as I've said, the cartels are already embedded in every major city and most small towns in America. So if you expect to have kind of a war on terror, but a war on cartel's style attack on this. And if you believe that these people are in fact terrorists, which I don't, but they do. Some of them are certainly capable of you know, terroristic type of activity. They've hung you know, politicians and police in Mexico, and they do that to send a message obviously, because they're defending their territory and they're you know, like they're they're they're not al Qaeda, but they are very dangerous. They are here. That is the big difference between that and the War on Terror. There was always this argument that, oh, we have the sleeper cells and we're going to be struck at any moment, and it was like that was a lie over and over again that there was not you know, hundreds and thousands of sleeper cells that were all across the United States. If there were, we would have had a series of attacks for every couple months for the entire twenty years that we were in Afghanistan. It didn't happen, because I don't think that that was ever true. This is different. The cartels are fucking here. I know that for a fact because they funnel their drugs here and everybody buys the drugs, so they're definitely here. So I think that that's the one thing that concerns me most about this is that if they do decide to fight back, like say, you start to run predator drones over Jalisco and you're like going after one of the leaders of the cartel, do you think that they will just sit on their hands and take that. I don't think they will think. I think that they will escalate in hopes of de escalating, basically saying, we're not going to just bear all of the brunt of your CIA operations and your Black ops and your Navy seals coming and fucking us up. We're gonna make it so that the American population has to deal with this too. Now, what will happen with that? Certainly it'll inflame the passions of the American people and they'll say, fuck, these people invade Mexico and do you know take that on. Well, there's I don't know, eighty million innocent people or however, fucking many people there are in Mexico that I don't really want to have put them in a position of, you know, the iraqis, which is kind of what we're talking about. So I just feel like people are being like, it's very it's very reminiscent to me, particularly as an old head who lived, as you know, barely an adult through nine to eleven. The vibe is so similar. I'm telling you, like, I know you guys were younger when it happened, but I'm telling you as a young man and the energy of like we got hit on nine eleven, let's just fucking go kill somebody, very similar to how people are reacting to the fentanyl crisis and saying I've lost a cousin, I've lost a father, a son, and they're just like, let's kill and im. And I'm just cautioning people.
Speaker 6: That's why I just died within two weeks ago. Some kid that I grew up with is So this is a really it's terrible.
Speaker 4: It has Can you pull up the video that I have down here, Clint Sure?
Speaker 6: And I just want to say, because I have a feeling Top's gonna have a lot to say on this. As far as my opinion on these things, I also don't believe that we should be engaging in a hot war. I don't believe that we should be like it is the same thing like even the idea of terrorists. Right by by definition, you're never gonna win a war on terror, terror as a state of mind, on drugs or the war on drug you're never gonna win that either. I don't agree with starting this large scale thing. I just recognize, you know, you just.
Speaker 2: Think it's inevitable, Okay, Yeah, right, here, go ahead, Tom, But we're.
Speaker 7: Over there fighting and dying over that border looking for problems. Why don't we take those resources and quit pretending we can defend those borders and put them on our borders and take care of our needs here.
Speaker 3: Okay, So there's Ron Paul talking about sort of what I'm saying, and I'm not again, I don't who wants a war with your neighbor, And it's who wants a war with your neighbor that's literally your neighbor, not somebody just across a southern border. They're here, But I'm also very aware of the fact that they are here. And what you said, Clint, the ways, the holistic ways to destabilize the cartel, which is the CIA, or at least you know they work very closely together. That's going to inflame them. And they understand that, even with the cabinet picks, they understand that this is an attempt at destabilization what they're doing.
Speaker 2: And it's it's like, oh, I think if you were to legalize drugs there would be false flag attacks to try and to try and make this war happen faster. I do, Yep, we are. That's probably unpopular amongst uh, you know, the decriminalization camp. But I think it's true.
Speaker 4: We're in it.
Speaker 3: Where as far as I'm concerned, what Trump did was instead of like these false flag attacks, it almost makes it like, uh, well here's the guy that's doing it, because yeah, we are going to get false flag attacks and it'll probably be coming from freaking Mexican people because we're going to be disrupting their cash flow. And these guys don't fuck around with that. It's part of their religion. It's like they have it basically, they have no morals. They said, oh, we accept everyone, like that's part of the tenets of their religion. But it's not really we accept the hook or the prostitute. It like they just have no standards or morals they worship. Who are you talking about Cartel's cartels? This is yeah, the santime. I actually I disagree with that there. I mean, yeah, you're certainly right. Some of the gangs are like that. Some of the gangs are not.
Speaker 2: Some of the gangs really like run the government of Mexico and they you know, they protect women and children, they protect businesses. It's like it's old school Italian mob shit. Like But then there's also aspects of it that are that are satanic and that they are you know, do all sorts of wild ship.
Speaker 3: They do that great stuff in Chihuahua, but they don't do that in Colorado. They don't give a fuck. They're here to make money, they don't they Again.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree with that. Yeah. No, the best largely the domestic cartel members are just here to move product.
Speaker 3: Yes, and if you're in their way, it's a problem. You're going to be out of that way.
Speaker 6: Of course, this is probably also the pains of like, if we really are seeing Trump wrestling with this deep state and these things are all connected, then you know we're gonna see a lot more of this and so in that in that way, I'm not advocating it for it, but I do wonder if we are to see this thing, this element within our own government torn out by the roots and cast it out where we're going to see a lot of apparatus that's attached to them go with them, and they're going to go kicking and screaming. So are we going to see more of this? But I want to ask you something clear. A war we can win for it's a war that we can win. It's gonna but it's gonna be nasty, and that's gonna be man to our own soil.
Speaker 4: So from.
Speaker 2: After everything I just said about all of the other wars that we've just lived through, why do you why is this war winnable? Because I don't see it because it's an actual war. It's a war that we have to win. It's a war for your country. It's inside of your country. It's going to happen. The people have expressed their displeasure with the way the government has been run, and the government from the Obama administration and then the entire Joe Biden administration has done their best to flood this country with illegals. That was done on purpose, dude. This is a time bomb. I agree with that they flooded the country with enemy combatant fighters that are military sold men, military age men, that are their soldiers that are on their payroll, dude. And it's it's the shadow government that we don't want. And honestly, I don't even think I don't even think the votes are correct. We were speaking to Jonathan Herold the other day. I think it was like seventy nine million votes for Trump and something like seventy six for Harris. I think that there were a lot more for Trump. I think it was Yeah, I think that these numbers are skewed. I think that the people in the United States have had enough. The people in the United States are not retarded. I think that they've had enough. And the sentiment is showing that. Even the popular media, which I'm outspoken against, like the the Andrew Shouls and people like that, who are now pro Trump or whatever it is, it doesn't matter. The sentiment is now moved towards this right the right wing, and not the old right wing. It's moved towards this America First sort of sentiment, which could be very dangerous, and it's gonna be dangerous because it's going to be used against us.
Speaker 4: But what do you do.
Speaker 3: The wheels have been set in motion, We've been we've so, we've been presented with here, these are your choices. You can eat shit, and we can continue as we are. But it seems like the people have decided that they don't want that anymore. So any kind of improvements that we make are going to be met with false flag syop after syop, and then we're gonna be left whole in the bag, confused why this is happening.
Speaker 6: We know there's a lot like it's either each shit or you can you can walk through that fire over there.
Speaker 5: But but I want to ask you.
Speaker 4: Something, When do you want to walk through the fire? Clint?
Speaker 3: I mean that this is again, I don't want to who wants to go to war. I don't want to have a gun in my hand and have to fight. But when do you want to walk through it? They've already set up the coals, and they're like, as the more we wait, they're just getting hotter.
Speaker 4: Man, We're gonna have.
Speaker 6: To stay with the financial bubble, right It's like do we keep allowing it to inflate or do we just face the fucking music at some point? But but you said something earlier, Clint, about you mentioned the culture and and this kind of sentiment right now of going to war with the cartel, and it almost sounded like, and I feel like we're agreeing about a lot of things here. It almost sounded like you suggested it was a it was a product of where we are culturally. When I and I don't want to put words in your mouth, I just want to say what that evokes in my mind, is this idea that we are being whether it's mk Ultra or whatever, down this path to engineer public sentiment about a thing, and it's been welling up beneath the surface by design until we get to this point where this fucking thing is happening on the horizon and it's almost inevitable. But it's certainly like you were saying with the nine to eleven idea, it's like we got to go over there and kill them because they engineered that sentiment within us. And I feel like I've been watching that unfold on Twitter for the past I don't know how long.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 6: Previously in a pressure cooker, we weren't allowed to talk about it, and then Twitter was the release valve. But I'd be interested in knowing a little bit more. What did you mean by that? Or am I mischaracterizing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, no, I mean certainly some aspects of that. But then also I think that the culture is that like we've been beaten down for so long that we're finally on top, and now we got to take it out on somebody, like well, there's a lot of there's a lot of resentment, there's a lot of anger that's built up in the American people, especially young men in this country, and I'm fearful like this, there's this tendency, particularly when we are starting to identify that there are people in our own government that are our enemy and that perceive us as their enemies, and that they've been doing everything in their power to subjugate and destroy us, that they would very much like for us to point that energy abroad, Like that's what they do historically, is the whole divide and conquer tactics. So that's more. What I mean is that, like the culture is one of kind of this like almost revivalist where and and you can you can feel it with people talking about like like Trumph he bitch slapped you know, the president of Columbia and uh and now we're gonna take over Iceland and we're gonna, you know, rename the Golf of Mexico the Gulf of America and and like all this shit is like it's just to me, it's it's indicative of a culture that was like beat down and now we want to we want to demonstrate that we're still powerful, that we still have something about us that's like conquest oriented. And unfortunately, like the the male instinct is one of like, when you're doing well, you're conquering, And I'm of the of the opinion that like, we're not actually doing well enough to even consider conquering other lands, like we have so so much domestically, that's that's wrong, that if we don't get our own household in order, we're going to go through the final innings of inevitable empire collapse while trying to take on you know, Greenland and whatever, all with the intention of an eventual world war to decide who will be the global hedgemon. Because I genuinely believe that's what that's about. I mean, the only reason you want that land mass is because it's up near the Arctic or whatever, the northern I think it's the Arctic. Is that the Arctic?
Speaker 5: Because it's bad geographically?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's well, I got Columbia spelled wrong yesterday and got destroyed for it. So but anyways, now Clint, that's right, which changes that.
Speaker 5: You tell people.
Speaker 2: It's the Gulf of America and it's Columbia. Fuck you. But anyways, I think that that's what Iceland's all about, is like that is that is definitely an attack vector for Russia. And and more broadly China. By the way, I got to bring up to that theh the Deep Seek AI. Did you guys hear about this?
Speaker 4: No, only briefly.
Speaker 3: It's like a Chinese AI that is outpacing a chat GPT or open oy.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, so somebody got it.
Speaker 2: So we're we're putting together billions and billions, if not trillions of dollars of resources. We're using these you know, computer processors that are top of the line, and we're doing all this shit, just just spending like as if it's an arms race, because it really is, because it's really to like decide who's going to control the next century. And the Chinese come through and they just go, hey, we're just going to drop a couple of decimals off of the like the calculations, and sure it'll only be ninety percent as accurate, but it'll actually be like five hundred percent more efficient. And that's what they did, and with like five million bucks, they created a better AI called Deep Seek than our most advanced AI, which we had put like a trillion dollars into the economy. The economy is plummeting today as a commonsequence of that. In video, all of these stocks are just plummeting.
Speaker 3: I downloaded it. I made it an account because I have no loyalty to whatever the fuck these technocrats are doing. I put in our latest episode transcript with Jonathan Harold where we talked about Donald Trump and this executive order and all this, and guess what they said, we can't do anything with this because it violates our terms. So fucking put it in chat GPT maybe a very nice summary. We have that episode coming out in a few days, so you know, use it if you want to. I don't know if it's faster or whatever, but it's just more Chinese bullshit. That's that's what I'll say about it. I did one thing with that. I was like, fuck this lead.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and you might be right, and I mean most of our ais have similar, uh you know, safety precautions and rail guards, so you know, it is what it is. Anyways, the reason I bring it up is like, it's just to me, it's another example. And maybe you're right, maybe this is like snake oil and China hasn't actually kicked our ass the way they have. But I've read a lot of like lengthy threads by people that are experts in the AI field, and they're convinced that, yes, we're getting our fucking teeth kicked in by the Chinese doing it with you know, a fraction of the money, uh, with the fraction of the team, the fraction of the resources, fact, fraction of the government involvement, and then they just made it open source to prove that, like, yeah, we're fucking crushing you guys. Good luck.
Speaker 6: So it's a matter though, the idea that we would associate this thing with we we getting our asses kicked. It's like Elon Musk said, it hit himself right, we are summoning the demon or some shit like that is the language that he used when he talked about the development of AI. It's like, can remember happens whoever gets there first? This thing is going to become a worldwide phenomenon, and hold on, hold are overloorered before?
Speaker 2: Same hold on, hold on, same argument with the nuclear bomb though, And it is irrefutable that yes, that was hard harnessed. I mean, this isn't irrefutable. This was probably more in alignment with your spiritual beliefs, but certainly from my vantage point, even as a non religious person, like that was harnessing the power of demons like that was that was ultimate ultimate power at the time. And as a consequence of that, though, despite my objections to nuclear weaponry, as a consequence America became the global hedgemon for the next seventy five years. So I disagree with your assessment that this doesn't matter, that like, whoever gets at the top of the line AI will be in the catbird seat for the next time.
Speaker 4: I think it does matter.
Speaker 5: But how long is that going to be? Guys a month?
Speaker 6: Think about where we even having this conversation around AI two years ago. Two years ago, it was creating images that were so obtuse it didn't even It was like a laughable thing that this would ever be utilized for any serious purpose. And now here we sit where it's like creating videos and images that are indiscernible from you know, reality.
Speaker 5: In one year, it's gonna be done.
Speaker 6: I don't know what it's gonna be, but yeah, it made us the global hegemen for seventy five years. This is going to make somebody the global hegemen for about an afternoon before the fucking agree again.
Speaker 2: I disagree though, because this the way it works is that whoever creates. The first one that is truly self learning will be at such a competitive advance that it'll it'll self teach, so it'll it'll grow exponentially. So whoever gets that lead maintains that lead in perpetuity theoretically, Now.
Speaker 3: If you can keep it under control, can you pull up the picture that they're put there?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: Sure, Yeah, it's just God, really you're going to do this? This was This was AI in twenty twelve. Okay, so this is before we even knew about this ship the government. I see listen, I guess it's conspiracy. I guess it's But can we can we agree on a soft soft softly agree that the government kind of operates ten years ahead of us. So what they just showed us, like what China just showed us, I don't think that that's everything.
Speaker 6: That's true they have, Whatever they really have, this is smoking mirrors what we got maybe what we have as a people.
Speaker 2: So what there was I hope you're right, but I'm not. I'm not sure though.
Speaker 6: I'm like, well, I think it's the same way Clint that you're you're saying that there's a some degree of cultural engineering within the public sentiment to be down with murdering the cart you know, waging war against the cartel is the same way that we we just we have these these things.
Speaker 5: We're not I don't know how to put it, like, we're not now. I don't have a good way of framing this.
Speaker 6: Uh, I don't know what what's that?
Speaker 9: Top?
Speaker 5: Somebody saved me from this. I had.
Speaker 6: I had an analogy, but I realized it was it was bullshit and it fell apart in my hands.
Speaker 5: It's gone.
Speaker 2: That's never stopped you in the past.
Speaker 5: No, I was gonna go. I was like, you can ramble your way through this, fucking found out I can't.
Speaker 2: All Right, Well, anyways, look, I think I understand your position, Top, but let's let's make it explicit. Are you saying that we ought to just go to war with the cartels?
Speaker 3: No, I'm saying that it's inevitable. But I'm saying, uh, basically declaring a war with the cartels is it just seems to make sense because it's where we're headed anyway. If you want to improve the country in any meaningful way, we're going to be going to war. And I I think what I think is is that it will be the cartels it will be. It'll be the people that have been implanted in this country over the last four years, the enemy combatants, the ones that are paid by the people who hate us. It will be those people that will be going to war with us. So what do we do about it? You have to can we pull this up? I think this is actually a good contribute to the conversation. So this is something that's gone viral in the past couple of days. It's a series of coordinates you could put into Google Earth and you can find this what appears to be a lumber yard or something like that in La.
Speaker 5: I actually look this up.
Speaker 6: There's a grid mode on Google Earth because it turns out you can't copy and paste the coordinates very well. And so I was able to find this using Longitudin's Latin. And this is a real thing in La. Now this has gone considerably viral.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: This one has fifty seven point four million views and this was posted just yesterday. Now, the reason that I'm highlighting this this lumber yard. You can see there's the word help TRAFFICO Federales something I don't know how you would pronounce that. Federals and sods is also spelled among these things. The point the reason that I'm bringing this up, somebody's doing an investigation on it.
Speaker 5: Currently.
Speaker 6: There's a guy named like La guy I think his name is on X and he's actually doing like man on the street groundwork. He's going up to homeless people. He's asking them about it. And this is a well known phenomenon in the area. But obviously with the words trafco and shit like that in there, LAPD help help help this is, you know, have it has all of the trappings of a human trafficking scenario. I bring it up because it's at fifty seven point four million views. This is hugely important to people. I mean, obviously it's got this bent that it's a mystery too. People want to solve the mystery. That's got some virality in it.
Speaker 5: It is very sexy.
Speaker 6: But look, it's like we're talking about could we would we get into a war with the cartel that right there, that fifty seven point four million associated with this human trafficking incident here in La I think that speaks to the public sentiment.
Speaker 2: I mean, I agree with this is actually no. This is actually a good example of why I'm right though, is that the investigator that you talked about went there on the ground interviewed the homeless lady and she goes, oh, yeah, that's Jose. He's fucking crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Actually the guy's name was Help. So the guy's name was Help.
Speaker 6: And that's the idea, is that there's just this crazy guy that goes and says these things. But he starts talking to the workers. The workers are getting pretty aggravated with them. Look, I mean, you got to admit if you're if English isn't your first language, and some guy just comes up to him and starts asking you about who's spelling help in the lumber yard, You're probably gonna get a little uncomfortable and have some strange body language.
Speaker 5: But the whole thing was a little uncanny.
Speaker 6: When he's talking to these people, it seems like they would much rather not talk about what's happening on the other side of the fence.
Speaker 5: So I mean, yeah, it could just be this homeless guy. But it doesn't matter.
Speaker 6: Like I said, Clint, I agree with you on the idea that we shouldn't do this, But this right here, this fifty seven point four million, Like I said, it's not about whether or not this is real. It could easily be the guy's name was help look just for the audience. The way that it's kind of being explained is back in New Jersey, I used to see a lot of common graffiti. There would be p K that was the guy's name, it was his tag, right, And there would be kid kid and that was his tag, and they would put them in crazy locations. They're kind of saying, like, help, is this dude's name? That's his like, you know, crazy sort of artist tagger name strange because I don't know if his middle name is Trafico or his last name is Lapd. But he saw fit to toss those elements in there. But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if this is real. Fifty seven point four million people in one day.
Speaker 3: Also listen it's it's It doesn't matter if it's if that instance is real. But now this isn't a public conscious that's happening. We know that we know that people are being raped like constantly. The UN admits to it. They were handing out rape kits to the people that were going across the border and making the trek through Mexico and El Salvador in those places. So this is happening. The human trafficking thing is a huge problem. Again, I'm not gonna sit here and advocate for human trafficking. I don't give a fuck. But what I will say is that they're making tons of money off this shit. And not only are they making tons of money, we know that our government's complicit.
Speaker 4: We know that, listen.
Speaker 3: I think it's it's fairly safe to say that some of our politicians are partaking. And there's also it's also pretty fair to say that we have you know, Alex Rosen going out there and busting the regular pedophile, but these people that are running these operations and getting all this money no problem. Actually, you know, you know who was actually busting these people, Donald Trump twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen.
Speaker 4: And then we got.
Speaker 6: Coget that this people didn't know that the first Trump administration, there was a lot of powering bus but they weren't in conjunction as if it was part of a larger operation, and they went pretty much un reported on like they you know, there was articles, but they weren't sensationalized because during that administration, we were just busy with Orange Man is bad, right, and so most of the mainstream media wasn't commenting on it, but I was finding these articles on a weekly basis of the Trump administration breaking up anotherbstantial pedophile ring. I think it's interesting that we have this article that just came out that seventy five thousand migrant children have been located. These are apparently children that the Biden administration lost track of. I don't really know understand what that language means. I just saw this develop in the last couple of hours, and.
Speaker 2: Already I still find it hard to believe. Man, like you can't find like you may have found records to, you know, point you in the direction of where these kids were, but there's no way that in a less than a week Trump administration found seventy five thousand individual children.
Speaker 6: Let's let's say that that's that's You're right, that's not the case.
Speaker 5: He didn't do that.
Speaker 6: This is there there There could well be an effort to make this nature of thing synonymous with the Trump administration.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and clearly clearly there is, and that that was a lot in alignment with the Q phenomenon, and Trump played played right into that. Look, I think that the human human trafficking issue is is one that is very challenging for libertarians to deal with because they tend to be so anti war, but at the same time, like that is no but that is but it is also clearly such a you know, horrific violation of human rights on every level. Uh that that like it has to be stopped. I think that the question is how do you go about that? And can you trust Can you trust the Three letter agencies that that either either participated in it, covered up for it, or are the entire operation themselves. I don't know what can you trust them? Do you want to empower them to you know, deal with that issue? Like from my from my vantage point, like I would be much more trusting if and this is I know this sounds kind of crazy, but honestly I would be much more trusting if Trump was like I'm going to deputize retired Navy seals to stop this, like and not not active not guys looking for promotions, but just dudes that are like I want to fucking go save kids. Yeah, and we're going to give you a green light to fucking stop these these organizations and swede kids.
Speaker 3: We had January sixth, right, the January six ers kind of had the same idea, like, I'm going to stop this h injustice. They went they were smacked harder than anybody's been smacked in the last fucking hundred years.
Speaker 2: So this is but that was that was on the That was on the last day of Trump's presidency. I'm talking about on day seven of Trump's presidency, him deputizing Navy seals to go, hey, I don't trust the CIA, Like, if he was being honest. This is what bothers me the most about it is Trump will give lip service to the cartels and all this other shit, but he's not. He's not talking about what y'all are talking about. He's not talking about the CIA's participation. He's not talking about Operation Fast and Furious under Eric Holder, under the Obama administration. He's not talking about any of the shit. So, like, there's still a level of not being forthright. If he was being totally forthright, I would buy that, Okay, yeah, we're just interested in protecting these kids and stopping this process. There's something else happening here, because you're not telling me the full truth. Because I know that there's layers to this that you're not telling me about. And I know that they're real, So.
Speaker 6: I tell you what I suspect is happening. Clint, we talked about this. Either it was an appearance on Liberty Lockdown or it was the first pilot episode of Dangerous that we did. But I told you that I believe that we were going to see the Trump train, the vindication train, continue, and that he was gonna be vindicated even on the qan on front, is what I said. Yeah, And I think that the reason you are feeling like we're being siloed into this decision culturally and legislatively, like or you know, I certainly feel that way. It's been a build up for quite some time, is because this is a show on wheels on a track. We're being subjected to a series of events, and I know this is going to be maybe a little bit different for your audience, but I look at this all as though it's been theater, and this QAnon element that Trump is involved with that Clint brought up earlier is a major component to this story. And I do think that there are some aspects of the q phenomenon that were hyper sensationalized and certainly carried away with by you know, the nons, the people that are trying to disseminate or trying to dive through and and uh and and look through this information that's being disseminated by somebody who seems to have some sort of military intelligence aspect to them. I think there's a lot of truth within it. It's just they get carried away with all these other things. So I think we're going to have their.
Speaker 3: Own agenda, right, So, like, just as Clint is saying, like, I think, I think that I'm one hundred percent right about what's going on here with the cartels, with and with Mexico's allowance of it. But what they are going to they'll present a solution and then they'll also take more what they want. Maybe they want some kind of global conquests. I don't really know.
Speaker 6: But oh, this is not going to be like the biggest version of that, right, I mean, just imagine what the American people would consent to if it was all in the name of saving children and it was being asked of the American people by a guy that was just lionized to the highest degree.
Speaker 1: And I think that.
Speaker 3: It's I mean it is it is in the name of saving children. It is in the name of fentanyl. It is in the name of stopping me. I think meth metha fetamine is a drug that we should not allow in the United States. This is like there's.
Speaker 2: Nothing meth meth is not imported, that's cooked here. I mean, yes, it's important somewhat, but like there is meth labs all across this country.
Speaker 3: You're saying, like, do drugs. Do drugs if you want to, But methamphetamine is like dog, this is a gateway too.
Speaker 2: Methaphetamine and fentanyl are both absolutely life destroyers. I mean, fentanyl is much more lethal, but fentanyl, excuse me, meth like destroys the user in a very matter of well a matter of a few years. And you're like, you're a totally different person. Look I am again. I don't think I need to argue this. Ron Paul didn't use drugs. I don't use drugs. I'm not arguing for legalization for that purpose. I'm arguing that there is market demand that's not going to go away, and unless you want to live in a total police state, you're not going to get rid of these drugs. And and also the agencies that you're in trust with, these terrorism labels of the cartels to go after. These guys are the agencies that were participating in the drug trafficking operation from its inception. So there is just there is a layers to this that I think you guys understand. But a lot of the MAGA folks that are like, oh, the FBI is good, and fucking he's good, they're just not thinking this thing through. They're like, no, if we just stop the cartels and the fentanyl stops, and then my nephew doesn't die, you know, like that's how they're viewing this, and I just I just think they're wrong. I just don't think it's that simple. And I think that as a consequence of that, you will obviously see we already saw just a few hours ago the first shots being fired between cartel members and you know, border patrol or whoever that was. Fortunately no one was hit, so it won't it probably won't escalate things too dramatically, but at some point there will be American you know, servicemen or whatever government officials that get taken out by these cartels. And when that happens, it's fucking gloves off. It's going to go fast. And I think libertarians are not really on top of how serious the Trump administration is about this. Like you had Vivak who was on my show, actually I debated him about this topic. I also debated him about Taiwan, but he was talking about this, you know, a year ago when I had him on about how Mexico and the cartels and all this shit like this. In my opinion, this has been a narrative that they've been pushing for a long time because I think that they understand too that the you know, animal spirits or whatever you want to call it of the American people has to be directed somewhere, and I think that they want to direct it at Mexico. I do I agree with that.
Speaker 6: Look, I mean, I think that most of this, like I said, I think most of it is is theater. And so when you were saying earlier that you don't understand why Trump isn't talking about the CIA involvement in these sorts of things, it's because it.
Speaker 5: Doesn't work right. You're awfully confused.
Speaker 6: I mean, anybody who's watching and listening awfully confused looking in from the outside, wondering why he's doing so many good things but he's not taking that extra step. And a lot of it starts to make sense when you realize that this is I like Trump. I like a lot of his his legislation, I like his politics. I like the you know, just the economy being better, right, it's like kind of what the average person is hungry for to be able to afford gas and groceries again without struggling. But I do think that we're getting, and only time is gonna tell, But I think we're getting like a trojan horse of sorts, you know what I mean, where he's ruling up and with a particular.
Speaker 2: Record, Every every new tranch of war propaganda is always a trojan horse. It's never what you're being told. It's always at least, you know, fifty percent lies, And what you get as a consequence of that is never what's promised. In the beginning, we were not like we were promised that we were going to fucking defeat terrorism. Did that happen? Nope? Can we even make an argument that it like really diminished terrorism? Probably not. Did Iraq become some blossoming democracy, Fuck no, it didn't. What about Libya? What about you know, any of these others? Just go down the line. And I think that's the same thing with the Mexico issue, like people people go, oh, it's a it's a narco state. So yeah, of course, if you're gonna go after the cartelage, you got to go after the government too, and you know whatever, it's got to be fixed. This is our neighbor. We can't allow this to persist. Okay, well, what do you think is gonna happen? Are you gonna fucking nation build Mexico? Are you gonna conquer it? Is it gonna be part of America? Now? Do you want to have seventy one hundred million whatever Mexicans that are now American citizens? Are they gonna be? Are Palestinians moving forward? Like? People just don't fucking they don't think these things through. It's the exact same thing with Iraq, where like, well, how are the fucking she is? And soon as that everybody gonna get along afterwards, like we're not worried about that. We don't know anything about that. And I think it's the same thing here.
Speaker 6: It's embarrassing because this is the kind of plot that they make like children's entertainment out of you know what I mean. It's like you've got a kids show and like a there's somebody in town who creates a fleet of robots and then releases the robots on the town and they cause all kinds of havoc, and then all of a sudden, that person that created them steps out of the shadows and offers this solution, and everybody clamors, and the next thing, you know, he saves the day. He gets rid of the robots by turning the the fuck off. Uh, And then he says, all I gotta do is you know, have X, Y and Z. You got to allow me to have these powers, those powers, and everybody, you know happily.
Speaker 5: It's literally this ship.
Speaker 6: Like that's that's a rudimentary plot to a child's movie, and it's what we're being subjected to.
Speaker 2: I would argue, yeah, but they they run that same child's movie on over again.
Speaker 6: It's fucking I mean, look, if it's not broke, don't fix it, I guess, but it's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: But my argument is that it is broken, that that we have enough examples, and we have access to information through internet and decentralized things that like they there's no real excuse for people to be buying this same narrative again. And and that's that's The reason I wanted to have this conversation with you guys is that I think that that's the mistake, is that well, all right, so let me let me steal men. The differences here, the steel man of the differences here and why this might be a war with fighting, is that this is actually our homeland. This is actually our country. You know, like Iraq had no real chances of ever fucking with this. Iran doesn't either, you know, basically no foreign power does because we'll just everyone on earth will die. So like, we don't have a real issue with that. This is this is on our land. There are hundreds of thousands of people that have died of drug overdoses as a consequence of these drugs. Now I don't I still put some of the blame on the users because a lot of the people are doing these drugs voluntarily. But but a lot of these people are being poisoned because they don't even know that they're taking fennyl. That's obviously tragic.
Speaker 5: They were prescribed in opio eight by some sort of you know doctor.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that is industry. That's that's almost in every instance. People don't like just hop to fentanyl like they get prescribed oxy because because they they had a broken arm or they had back surgery, and then all of a sudden they're on street shit after their prescription runs out. Like that happens over and over again. So that's that's another part of my issue here is like none of this is holistic. But anyways, let me go back to steel Manning. So we're already suffering losses of Americans that are far far out out pace that of nine to eleven by a million miles. So I understand like the imperative. I also understand that you have at minimum eleven million over the past four years, and probably twenty to thirty million according to Steve Friend, thirty to forty million. That it came all cross over the past four years, which sounds fucking nuts to me, but maybe it's true. I don't know, if you believe in defending your country, if you are a nationalist libertarian, which most of my audience, I'm not sure where they fall on that, but I think that like there is justification to say, like, yeah, we're being invaded and what do we do about that? Then you add to it kind of what could be argued is by a warfare with fentanyl and I'm like, all right, that's very complicated. So like basically what I'm trying to grafficking element yeah, and then human trafficking. So what I'm saying is like, this is a much more justifiable claim to make, but it does not get rid of the lessons of the past. When it comes to the inability to actually topple corrupt governments and criminal organizations and fix these fucking places. They don't get better, they get worse. So I think that the.
Speaker 3: Don't care about Mexico. Fuck Mexico.
Speaker 2: But then but then the problem isn't fixed. Then top I understand you don't.
Speaker 6: Care argument that would have fallen for it again, agreed, Well.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: This is like we're taking steps towards it, and we're I think we're seeing like, uh, we're seeing the combatant become inflamed. So the first thing he did, like once he was sworn in, put his hand. He didnt even put his hand on the Bible, which is a whole other conversation. They shut down the border. They had guys they're ready to go. They clocked in at you know, eight am that day, and when he was ready twelve pm, that boom they shut down the border. So this is the step for healing, for this nation to heal is being taken. In my opinion, how you solve it would be shut down that border. Our relationship with Mexico has to be strict, tenuous, maybe even not combatant. But I wouldn't I wouldn't work with them. I would I would pressure them into every I would punish them.
Speaker 2: You have to, because they're not gonna do it otherwise obviously, or they would be doing it already.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and unfortunately, their people are going to suffer if you punish them with tariffs or imports things like that. But hey, listen, this has been going on for far too long. So Number one, you have to stop the bleeding. So there's our tourniquit.
Speaker 4: Number two.
Speaker 3: Now, we have all these people inside of our country, and I've looked at the numbers. I think ICE is deported like a thousand people a day. If you've deported a thousand people a day over three hundred and sixty five days a year, over four years, it does not equal the ten let's say ten million. It equals something like I don't know, like one point three million, which means that there's still eight million people that came here and I don't know who the fuck they are. They're here in our country doing god knows what. So it's like, what do you do to solve this problem? And no, it's not bomb Mexico, it's not in who cares about leave Mexico alone, it's inside here. So first thing, yes, cut off that border.
Speaker 4: They can't.
Speaker 3: There cannot be any cut off the border everywhere nobody comes into America because like we, we are poisoned right now. We need to figure out what's going on in our country. That's absolutely not what they're gonna do. And I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Clinton.
Speaker 3: What they're gonna do is Iraq War three, you know, but it's in Mexico. It will be justifiably hilarious, but it's not gonna fucking solve what I want to be solved.
Speaker 6: Well, let's go back to what you just said. These people are here and they're doing god knows what. Right, So even if you eliminate the cartel aspect, we're not doing war with the cartel.
Speaker 5: Let's say that's off the table.
Speaker 6: Right, We're not doing that, but we are doing these mass deportations. Don't you feel as though like you look at the Colorado apartment situation where all these Venezuelan migrants are coming over and they're they're taking over, right, And they even got into a combative situation in the project buildings of Chicago. Where as bad as it is in Chicago, they were, you know, it was almost like they didn't know who to root for.
Speaker 5: Is it the Venezuela migrants? Do you have to voot for anybody?
Speaker 6: I don't know, But so you know, what happens is the government is gonna engage in this mass deportation. And I think what's gonna end up happening organ anyway, is because of the nature of what you're investigating, in the nature of who you're deporting, you're going to find that the cartel is embedded and that they're running all kinds of crazy operations in our own country.
Speaker 5: If we keep going down.
Speaker 6: This path of getting these people the fuck out of the country, we're gonna pull the curtain back on something.
Speaker 4: Here's here's what i'd suggest.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's though, for the record, no, I think that they already know that, and I know, but.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, what happens when you're gonna find the proof. We hold it up undeniably to the American people and go, look look what they're You.
Speaker 3: Need to you need to tell like somehow tell the American people because I'm I'm already there in my heart where if they showed me this stuff, they'll be like, here's all the kids they killed, here's all the money that we took. Yeah, we were cutting cocaine with fentanel on purpose, and we think it's funny because we're waging war against you. Cool, you could show me all that evidence. But if I have you out of my country, I am okay with just you being gone, Like fine, get the fuck out, But we have to start building again as a country. We can't know if you want to get you want to get focused on war again. And this is the message that we need to tell people. But there absolutely is a war coming and most likely we're gonna all have to fight and be of the same mindset of like, we have to understand this was happening, this is happening, and it needs to stop. Attacking Mexico and the Mexican people is not gonna stop it, but being like non negotiable with them shutting down our border and then completely draining our society of these people is what needs to happen. When we do that, that is going to cause false flag attacks, terrorist attacks. God only knows what is going to happen, but it has to happen because it has to stop.
Speaker 2: Well, then, I don't think we actually disagree, which is kind of surprising because your tweets make it seem like we totally disagree.
Speaker 3: I think that's rhetoric, right, war with Mexico. I'm not not the country Mexico, but these but again indistinguishable, the cartels of Mexico. They killed, like I don't know, twelve different candidates to put in some Jewish lady. That lady's not the president of Mexico. The cartel is. She's just there as a face. And it's it's a.
Speaker 2: Very interesting Hispanic name. You have to admit it's very interesting.
Speaker 3: Yet I don't know anyone from my family named Shinebahm. But listen, it's gonna it's gonna go down to the point where where we are at war with the Mexican government and we are at.
Speaker 4: War with our own government.
Speaker 3: It's a crazy thing. Our government has its tensrils into the cartel, and the cartel has its tensils into Mexico, and I mean, listen, it's not really a surprise, right Like all the other all the other countries that we've overthrown and just in the Middle East alone, these are our puppet countries. They do what we want until we kind of lose control of them, and then they you know.
Speaker 2: Well see we see this. This is this is actually a really important point because this is a distinction I make in my mind, and I don't know if everybody else does this, but the way I perceive it is that, yes, these foreign governments are largely in our employ like they do what we tell them to, but they don't do what the Trump administration tells them to. They don't do what the American people tell them to. They do what they do what the deep State tells them to. They do what the permanent bureaucracy in America tells them to, the military industrial complex, et cetera, et cetera. So that's the problem is that like, we do have control mechanisms over Mexico to a certain extent, but they this is my point, is that they've been doing what we've wanted them to. They've been wanting them to continue to run humans and fentanyl and all this other shit into our country. So now you have to use Trump has to use his own power and his own leverage to get the government to do what he wants them to, not what the existing deep state wants them to. That's a huge fucking challenge, and I don't know that he can prevail in that fight. But I don't think that it's to his benefit to turn to the military. Well maybe maybe the military is more on his side. They certainly lean more conservative than what appears the FBI does at this junction. But I'm just saying it's very hard to know who he can trust, and I don't even know if I can trust Trump at the end of the day. So it's like like this is all fucking really challenging, and I just err on the side of caution, and I just want to like focus on defending our borders, getting the most dangerous illegals out of this country so that they don't have the as much of an excuse for you know, really draconian laws and things of that nature. And and that's that's probably the best that we can do. That's probably the best middle ground. And a lot of this goes against you know, some of my my audience's opinions when it comes to this, and by by all means comment down below and let me know why I'm wrong here. But I think that this is a real problem. You've lost hundreds of thousands of people countless, you know, children that have been trafficked across the border. Like if you like you have to have some answer for this, and if you don't have an answer, if you just go, oh, that's not you know, libertarianism one on one purity test, well then you're not really contributing anything to this conversation. Like, tell me exactly how you would go about it differently than what I've prescribed. I would love to hear it.
Speaker 3: Can you show can you show this picture here really quick? Because I think this is significant and this is again getting to like this weird Q stuff, but this is.
Speaker 2: Donald that's freaking out, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because I mean we'll look at his picture, his inauguration picture, and it's like, you know, like you've been through some ship. He was smiling in the last one, and this time it's like, this is a war president, and this right here, this is the way it should it's supposed to be. Where the eagles facing the olive branch.
Speaker 5: Yes, for peace.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's looking at the arrows.
Speaker 4: He's looking at the arrows.
Speaker 2: He's like, this is this is freaky, man, it really is.
Speaker 4: It's a wartime residency.
Speaker 6: This is right when you saw him with like the what he's got his like one eye is smaller than the other and that in his in his picture.
Speaker 3: What is that called the sam sampuku?
Speaker 6: Yeah, where it's like you could see the bottom whites. Yeah, very very Uh it's symbol filled with vengeance. Yeah, but this is he Listen, they're telling you this is he's not telling. He's telling the people, which I think is fair warning. But he's also telling this deep state that he's coming after them. And I think he was coming after them that first time, but he was doing it in a weird way where he thought he could negotiate and then they hit us with COVID whatever he was doing behind the scenes there. Listen, this ship did not it doesn't happen by accident. All the lockdowns, everything that you went through was done purposely to you because of some shit that this guy was doing.
Speaker 4: Is he on your side?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Is he on I don't think he's on my side.
Speaker 3: I think he's on his side, but his side seems to benefit what I want and the other people they seem to want me dead. So there's a war going on and this is happening whether you like it or not. He's declaring war. And the first people that he said that he declared his terrorists with the cartels. That's telling me that It's like, this is the arm of this shadow government, that is its military enforcement, and they're fucking here.
Speaker 4: I don't know what to do.
Speaker 6: I don't know what he's like, very gay. We talk about him a lot. We try to slow down, but it just keeps happening anyway. On Nefelin Beth Squad character Cliff High, So you want to talk about a guy who's been kind of on a tangent lately with predictions coming out of this webbot that he's developed. It scrapes the Internet for data and it makes predictions about potentialities in the future. Well, one of the things that it's said was going to be happening, or at least you could surmise from the data, would be happening over the next It was this month.
Speaker 5: And then I believe February and March.
Speaker 6: So throughout these three month period, we would see the falling apart of the deep state, but that wouldn't be so obvious to the viewer. What we would see is the symptoms of that. And so that's been he's been saying this since November. Since November, right, so maybe so when was Brohemian Grove? That was in October, So I started talking about We started talking about him middle of November, I think is when he got put on my radar, and then we've been kind of like sounding the alarm ever since. And you know, it's something to be taken with a grain of salt, but either way, what he said was going to be happening, or at least what the data is.
Speaker 3: David, Oh, Brohemian Grove happened October twenty fifth, and the twenty six might be happening again pretty soon. We wor going on some details.
Speaker 6: So oh that's right, Yeah, we got to start filing out who's performing and all of that shit.
Speaker 3: So that predates, that predates the election, and that predates Trump even winning. But this was the prediction that he's going from his will.
Speaker 6: Well, that's what he's saying, is the deep state is to fall apart, that wouldn't be so obvious to the outside. From the outside looking in, what we would see is symptoms of that, like, for example, a lot of pulling the trigger on like false flag events. And the reason that would happen is because the deep state has smaller organizations that would answer to it, but they have contingency plans allegedly that they would be pulling the trigger on when they don't have anybody to answer to, and that would also cause a lot of infighting and things of that nature. So really what we would see is chaos, which from the outside looking in, if we were trying to make sense of all the different shit that was going on, we might actually be at a disadvantage because there might not be sense to be made of it. It might just be sort of the writhing, the death throws of this, you know, this element of our own government and so and then you know, the good news is by June, allegedly we would be in a really really nice place. But February March, April May, for definitely February March, in April, I believe he said we're going to be really really hard, and that because of this, something would happen where the migrant situation would actually result in some combat situations between average civilians and you know, disgruntled migrants, and that eventually it would kind of fix itself, like it wouldn't go into this full blown war. But these people will be like, well, there's nothing here for me, and these people fucking don't like us, and we're fighting all the time. So a lot of them will just go home, but there will be a clash that will happen. And so if we are doing this mass rounding up of migrants and deporting them, well, surely some of them would run away. Surely some of them would become, you know, rather unhinged, and you might see actual combat situations between people who live in cities.
Speaker 5: Maybe let's say.
Speaker 2: It's inevitable, it's going to happen for sure. Looks it's funny because I think a lot of people listening to tops rant prior to yours will think that he sounds kind of crazy. And I just want to say that, like, yeah, I just want to say that, like I don't totally disagree. In fact, I agree with probably eighty percent of it, and I think that like there's a real there's a real danger over the next four years, like whether you think Trump's on your side or not is kind of irrelevant. Like he's clearly not on their side. So what does that mean, Like, how will they go about trying to attack his presidency? Is it just going to be bureaucratic maneuvers where they slow walk his orders and they lie to him and they do all that shit like last time. Well, they're going to try that, But the reality is is that he's surrounding himself with like hardline loyalists this go around, and they're going to fire the fuck out of those people real fast if they do that. So I think that, like then it puts on the table extra judicial shit, which we've already seen a bullet well, in my opinion, grades it's Trump's ear.
Speaker 3: So makes me very nervous or not whether that happened or not, because I will I don't know. We don't know what happened there, but the president was said that it would happen, and everybody believed that it would happen. If I was, I would have gotten in front of it. But yeah, for sure, they want them dead. It's already done. They tried the political route, They tried to arrest them, they tried to sue them.
Speaker 4: They can't do it.
Speaker 3: They want like there's only there's one other step left, and when they can't get to him, then what happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, and if you if you believe what you said earlier about the release in twenty nineteen, then that already demonstrates like they're willing to do anything. I mean, that's that's millions of people perished as a consequence of their decisions globe Now. Well, I know, but I'm just saying, like, that's still that's millions of people all over the world. So I'm not I'm not convinced that it was intentional. I just want to make that clear. I think that there's a fair argument to be made, particularly given the cover up. It certainly looks as if they were covering it up because it was intentional, but it could also be that they were just funding research that was legal. They knew that their hands were dirty, and therefore they covered it up because they didn't want to have that brought to the four. Well, I kind of have to delete that part. Thanks clip, we had a converse. Listen.
Speaker 3: I think the rest of this episode might be a watch. This might be a Rumble exclusive at this point, but we had to talk about it.
Speaker 4: If we're talking about this, right, this is the.
Speaker 2: Stuff, so it's important, it's important for.
Speaker 6: Well, well, look, look, we had this conversation a while ago, and I kind of said, not not really jokingly, I do suspect it's going to happen. And you didn't say that it wouldn't. You just said that it was rather unprecedented if it did happen. And we just had the beginnings of this thing that I speculated on, which is they are recommending a I don't know if it's going to go through, but proposing an amendment to the Second Amendment allowing Donald Trump to run for a third term, which is something that we actually talked about. Did that what ended up happened? Did that fall through?
Speaker 4: Distant amendment?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a different amendment, Second Amendment twenty second. Yeah. Yeah, they're trying to give him a third term, but they can't be consecutive. But because he had a gap, that means he can do three. Look, I don't think it's going to happen, and I think that Trump's very old, and I you know, but who the fuck knows? I know, you guys, guys, you guys all coated it with the last President, which I guess is some other conspiracy theory.
Speaker 6: Well that's not Look that goes into a lot of weird stuff, right, Roseanne bars thought that this was going to be the last election or something like that.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of that sort.
Speaker 2: Of what we didn't think that this election would happen either.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's true and so but that's like a lot of people have been speculating, for whatever reason, that this is going to be the last presidency. And you know, I think the thing that's at the heart of that is those ingersol Lockwood books, the nineteen hundred or The Last President and the Marvelous Underground Adventures of Little Baron Trump. But I'm not saying that it is going to happen. I just think it's funny that, you know, it's even on the table as a conversation piece, when previously it was just the unhinged ramblings of a partially schizophrenic host of a conspiracy show.
Speaker 5: So I just thought that was.
Speaker 6: Really funny because I don't know if it's gonna you know, who the hell knows if it's going to happen, but hilarious.
Speaker 4: Nonetheless, well, I wanted to play you guys this clip.
Speaker 2: Well, don't want to say, how do I do it?
Speaker 3: I think you should get a redo? Right, the first term was a wash?
Speaker 6: Well that was what I was getting at me, my lack of political understand Oh this is so funny.
Speaker 2: Please, I love this. I'm not going back to one of those threats.
Speaker 5: Is this illegal alien from Haiti? I says he's a gang member with seventeen criminal convictions in recent years.
Speaker 2: I mean, no Biden.
Speaker 1: Everything that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm definitely I'm definitely not gonna lose any sleepover a guy was seventeen from.
Speaker 6: But I feel like that's that's that's theatrics. To me, that feels theatrical. I don't think that that's real. I think that guy's probably an actor.
Speaker 2: I just it's so interesting.
Speaker 5: It's two tone deaf.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean to like be championing Joe Biden is you know, especially in these as you're getting deported. I think the optics of it are tremendous and I think it's real.
Speaker 2: I could not disagree with you more. If you remember the Obama phone, Lady, we got our Obama phone?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe doing a super viral clip back in the day like that is not unheard of, and for and say like Biden's my homeboy. Fuck Trump and I'm not going back to that seems all all plausible to me personally.
Speaker 6: So here, pull this up real quick because this is in alignment with that. It's only thirty seconds.
Speaker 4: But here, oh yeah, I would say that I'm so sorry.
Speaker 6: This is Selena Gomez and she's crying. It's only thirty seconds. Hold on, let's we'll let it play.
Speaker 2: Children.
Speaker 4: I don't understand. I'm so sorry. I wish I could do something, but I can't.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to do.
Speaker 6: I'll try everything, She'll try everything, She'll try everything. So so what that is is Selena Gomez, the the impossibly rich, the uh the you know.
Speaker 5: Reaching unheard of levels of superstardom.
Speaker 6: She's crying because of the mass deportations and because it's so close to her heart, and she wants to do whatever she can, and she promises she will do whatever she can. Another wonderful piece of theater. To me, this is just shit that happens. Do you think that they didn't create viral moments even using our own governmental institutions to try to bolster Kamala Harris's popularity among like gen Z voters and shit like that.
Speaker 5: Right of course they did.
Speaker 6: So I will air on the side of caution with you, Clint, that it could be that it you know, sure it's real, but I do believe there's precedent for just having these these moments, these theatrical moments that are shot well, that are impactful, that create virality, that stick in the mind of the public.
Speaker 2: I understand your perspective. The reason I saw I lean towards the direction of this being genuine is that these people are mentally ill that like genuinely people that are in Hollywood, they go to fucking parties together, they are on the movie set together, they're in the recording studio together, and they're all just constantly telling themselves that like Donald Trump's a fascist, and immigrants are just beautiful, like they're better, they're superior to everybody that's born in America, and reporting them as the worst thing that's ever happened, and that they're devastated. Now. Now, the performative nature of videoing yourself and putting it on the Internet is certainly a performance, But to argue that the feeling is totally not real for them. I don't think it's true. I think that these people are genuinely fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: It's remember that black dude I worked, I tell the story before. I told him before I worked with the guy in the tracks when Donald Trump won in twenty sixteen, and he literally like tore his vest and his shirt like in lamentation, screaming.
Speaker 2: People are fucking nothing changed.
Speaker 3: It's what they believe it. I mean, the narratives been set and perpetuated in such a way where they do believe it. It's funny to see the people that perpetuate the narrative believing it. This hard so so the Selena Gomez believe it. I'm not really sure.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you this.
Speaker 6: When all those celebrities got together during the lockdowns and they saying, imagine all the people, do you think that they really meant imagine all the people? Or did somebody on their management team say this would be good publicity and this is actually great because right now we're getting a buck from you know, insert big pharmaceutical corporation.
Speaker 2: Well look, look, everybody was all of the recording, all of the studios were shut down. They had nothing to do. They are completely addicted to fame. So they're such egotists. There are such egotistical, narcissistic lunatics that they thought, well, this will make people people feel better to have us all getting together and singing a song because they all worship us. That's their perspective. They fancy themselves gods. So for them, they're like, this is this is gonna go great. Everyone's gonna love this. They love us, They come and watch our movies, they go, they listen to our music. Of course they're gonna no, we fucking despise you. And the fact that you could do that so condescending is unbelievable.
Speaker 5: That's it. Your argument is that their tone deaf.
Speaker 6: Mine is that it was done out of malice narrative, And honestly, I think you're worse of a person than I am, because at least I'm looking to them saying that they haven't a and they have, you know, their wits about them. You're saying they're just retards and they don't have any idea what the people actually want. I look, I mean, I don't think that that's not true. Maybe maybe it's just my my conatorial mind.
Speaker 3: I kind of it's one of those it's it's this thing where maybe coming into it, they were like, I'll take the bag. You know, I know this is kind of weird. I don't really necessarily believe it. And then after a while of like so much reinforcement, positive reinforcement by everyone around you, by all the people who look up to your team, money, powdering your nose, yeah, like all that stuff, I think you start to really do believe this. So then when they somebody you know, sweeps the carpet from underneath your feet, it's a complete surprise to you. But they'll have to come to reality eventually, or I prefer that they don't. I prefer that they just fucking go away.
Speaker 2: But I don't think you have to worry. They're not coming back to reality. I mean they're gonna lie. They're gonna do what Steven A. Smith is doing, where he's like, oh, you know, fucking all these democrats are crazy, and it's like, dude, you voted like literally eighty days ago, you cast a vote for Kamala Harris, shut the fuck up for Yeah, So look, they're gonna do that, like the smarter ones will will pretend. But I think that, you know, sincerely wise, like they don't. There's no there's not a sincere bone in their body. Anyways, I want to get you out of here on this. UH. Got one more video that I thought you guys would find interesting. This is a woke pastor going against a street pastor. H we'll see which guy, which one you side with?
Speaker 9: Nothing about it?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 9: You tell me what did Christ say about homosexuality?
Speaker 5: Matthew Chapter nineteen, verse four.
Speaker 8: He says, let a man come together with his wife and let them become one flesh. You're speaking about marriage, marriages between one man and one woman.
Speaker 9: What was the culture of the time.
Speaker 5: Uh, I think marriages in every culture?
Speaker 9: WHOA what was the culture of the time?
Speaker 5: First off?
Speaker 4: In Romans, it talks about our moral code.
Speaker 2: You believe in the moral code?
Speaker 9: Oh, for Heaven's sakes, you are so lost, so lost, because what is the basic principle of the.
Speaker 8: Gospel to repent and turn to Jesus and know him.
Speaker 9: The basic foundation of the gospel is love.
Speaker 5: To be saved from sin and death right.
Speaker 9: Loving your neighbor as yourself.
Speaker 8: You are doing the absolute opposite of loving your neighbor. You are leading so many people astray into hell. And I'm letting you know that you're gonna be judged worsely by God than anyone else here because you knew the truth and.
Speaker 5: You didn't repent. And I listen, can you listen because I listen to you. I listened to you, Roman Shopper one verse eighteen.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: That was very funny, incredible. I mean, nothing of substance there from her. What did she do?
Speaker 4: She was that the lady moved.
Speaker 6: And then she she attacked his you know, yeah, was that the lady.
Speaker 4: That did the sermon at the inauguration?
Speaker 2: It looked it looks like her. I don't I don't know for a fact, but it looked just like her.
Speaker 6: But to be fair, she is wearing that kind of like run of the mill les be an outfit kind of said it. Not that, not the pastor thing, just just face in the head, what you're wearing exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've got an eye for it.
Speaker 2: I just thought I just thought you guys would find that, you know, from from a non religious person, I found it very interesting because it's two people that genuinely believe that they are, you know, super religious and in alignment with Christ, and uh, they couldn't be it more more at odds if you read the scripture.
Speaker 3: Something interesting that we went through with Ed Maybury. Shout out to Ed mra Maybury Faith by reason dot Net. You know, you know the whole the tale of Jesus whipping the money the money changers in the back of the synagogue.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Something real interesting that I never really noticed or didn't think of was in the scriptures. It says that he fashioned that whip. She didn't just like pick it up somewhere or buy it. He didn't go to the whip shop, made it, and every knot he tied. He said, I'm gonna fucking beat the ship out of you with this. And he beat this ship out of these guys, and people like her will go around and say Jesus was a hippie, Jesus was a all about loves like nah man. Jesus that was premeditated, premeditated assault. And he sat there and he whipped these motherfuckers, ask as they were doing dumb shit, and he warned them not to You're not supposed to be doing that. No money changing in the temple, no money changing it or usery is pretty bad. So when they're talking about this love and forgiveness thing, sure, that's part of it. But the guy nailed it. It's about repentance from sin, It's about choosing Jesus Christ. And you know she will be judged more harsh than anybody else because she knows, or she should know, and she's in a position leading people astraight. And we can see that all throughout our society right now. This isn't the way to go. So they want to do homosexuality. That's monkey Pock's baby.
Speaker 4: You want to be gay shit. Get married, Yeah, get married.
Speaker 3: We have babies, American babies instead of Mexican people in our flood and our borders.
Speaker 5: Simple as that. You put your penis where the poop is at. Figure it out.
Speaker 4: It's it's way so simple.
Speaker 2: To cut you guys up, you know. I just I just want to ask one more question about, you know, the the culture war between Palumbo and Timpoole and the I watched the whole thing. I found it super entertaining. I uh, I don't really agree with anybody in in the conversation. I thought that they all made kind of bad points from time to time, but top you, you seem to really enjoy it. So I just want to get your feedback.
Speaker 7: On it.
Speaker 3: I agree with you. I agree with your sentiment as well. I think Elijah is obviously more correct, and I think that Brad Palumbo is taking that the old libertarian stance. I mean they they said it a bunch of times, the line go up sort of idea that doesn't help culture. It's the show is about. The show is called the culture War, and uh really this is all about and everything we do is about culture. If you want to move it, it's not going to be moved by economics. That stuff is secondary to everything else we do.
Speaker 2: So yeah, like, well, if anything, the culture, the culture changes dramatically during times of you know, economic largess, Like look what the culture. Look what happened in the culture as we had the you know, the best economy in human history. Culture rotted. Now I'm not saying that that's a direct consequence of the economy, but the correlation is interesting at least. And what I found most appalling, just as a as an actual libertarian, was that Palombo, throughout this entire fucking thing, as he's talking about how you know, Tempole's lamenting the fact that young people can't afford houses and yadaya. Yeah, Brat Palumbo never once mentions the Federal Reserve. Never once he goes he goes like, well, if it weren't for regulations, then we would be building more housing. It's like, bro, the reason that housing is so expensive is not regulations. I mean, that's that's a chunk of it, no doubt. But the primary driving force behind is usery, which is what you were pointing out, which is the Central Bank, the Federal Reserve fucking bearing interest rates, which created a you know, outsized demand, and it allows for hedge funds to come through and buy up tens and tens and tens of thousands of homes. I mean that absorbed the inventory, which then obviously, you know, throws the supply curve out of why. And it's like, that's that's what happened. But no one like this is what was driving me crazy. I'm sitting there like, no one's saying the right thing. Everyone's wrong here. But it was still it was fun.
Speaker 3: He should have he should have been focused on that because his explanation was purely economical, whereas Elijah was making a I thought he made a pretty strong cultural argument to yeah, these things do change, and it's a it's ohen Benjamin was talking about the idea of scale. When you when you get something so big, everything else, everything that contributed to its growth, has to become diluted. And that's when you get shitty McDonald's rather than you know, beef tallow if there's only one or two McDonald's. Like this has become America has become like I mean, the modern church has become a food chain store. It's so big, there's so many of them that they don't really mean anything. And more they've kind of lost the idea of what it's supposed to be. So yeah, as the economy grows, as this country grows, and as diversity continues to expand, it's just the scale thing, Like how do you keep this this intact when it's just a bunch of people that are barely holding on. I don't I don't have the answers.
Speaker 2: I think that that that's the thing that has made me more of a nationalist and less of an open borders guy, is that, like I've just recognized that, like there is no cultural tie, you know, tie that binds us and and it's in my opinion it's really irrefutable that that's because we've had so much immigration over the past, not not just the past four years, but the past fifty. Like it's been, it's been a dramatic shift that has obviously changed the fabric of this country. And I don't mean that it's like it's not one hundred percent negative. I think that immigrants to a large extent contribute in a positive fashion. But at a certain pace of immigration, it's just obvious to me that there are deleitarious consequences when it comes to the cultural fabric and the thing that binds a people together, and that that was kind of what Elijah Shaeffer's argument was, and I think that that's that's well, he breaks it down to more of a Christian nationalist and even a white nationalist argumentation to a certain extent. I don't go that far, but I do think that there's there's some merit the arguments that are being made, and it's just so frustrating that like no one's able to actually just talk this out. You know, Tim's yelling at Brad, and Brad's talking about regulations, and Elijah's talking about you know, Walmart's being too dirty, and I'm like that, like none of you are really getting the point across that needs to be made here. I wish I had been there, honestly, too fun.
Speaker 6: Because you've got to like address a bunch of other people's points too. It's like, you know, maybe he didn't ten.
Speaker 2: Is I've done it. I've done it a dozen times. It's it's very hard to get your points across in the moment. So like, I'm not trying to lecture these guys, and I'm saying there were some points that were myssed that needed to be made, That's all I think.
Speaker 3: In his defense, in Elijah's defense, and I do the same sort of thing. I think you have to go as far as possible. So he went this white nationalist argument. Does he believe it? I don't think so, because his wife is Australian, like his kid is a.
Speaker 4: Partial immigrant as well.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but you have to push that far if I want to come to a place of sensibility. Whereas Brad Palumbo is very fine holding the line saying that nothing Brad Palumbo's are argument is that nothing is wrong, Like, clearly something's wrong. You're fucking sitting here. They paid for you to come first class and sit here because something's wrong, Brad. And he's like, oh, I would just keep moving to steel man.
Speaker 2: Brad's argument. He's not saying nothing's wrong. He's saying that free trade has no bearing on what's wrong. And I think that that's also wrong. I think that and and this is the this is what drives me crazy, is that people want to win so that they're not going to be honest. If Brad wants to be honest. The reality is is that a lot of our free trade agreements are actually not free trade. They actually they actually hurt domestic production intentionally because that was the negotiation part of the trade deal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we can get shipped for cheaper though, Clint.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean, and these are the arguments. And it's like, like, I am a believer that free trade to a I mean to a huge extent has benefited not just the American people, but the entire world and lifting the poorest of the poor into the you know, lower class or some to the middle class, some of the upper class. And it has been on net an unbl believable god send. But there are still obvious consequences to having no no real production of like no industry, like no real industry in America. And you can't you can't look at that and say like, well, number go up, so obviously I'm right, Like, no, they're there. It requires greater nuance and it just fucking frustrates me to know end that no one's willing to have that isn't you know?
Speaker 3: Isn't that the argument full circle to what we came here to discuss about Mexico, where it's like there is no real solution to this. It's you're going to have to have these sacrifices because bad stuff's gonna happen. But do you want to continue as we are or should we try to have some kind of solution here?
Speaker 2: You know? And this is this is really why I've been I guess, kind of off the libertarian beaten path over the past few months, is that or really the past year? Is that? Like it's just so obvious to me that like, yes, oh, and the libertarians are right about this when they say, like everything you're talking about is a product of government, you know, interference in the market, and like they fucked all this stuff up, and it's like, Okay, I agree with you on that, but that doesn't change where we're at nights, Yes, exactly, Like that's that's what I'm most interested in is not not placing the blame, which is ninety nine percent of the time on the government. I grant you that, but it's like, then what And oftentimes they don't have a real answer for that. They just go, well, you shouldn't have done that, and it's like, okay, well I agree with you, but then what what do we do now? And I think that's that's where, you know, the rubber meets the road right now, particularly with an administration that seems interested in the Then what what are they going to do and they're doing it? And should we be supporting them, should we be course correcting, should we be critiquing on what direction they want to take? And that's that's really where I'm at where I'm like, I think that they're they're angling for a war with Mexico. I'd rather have this conversation with you guys now and allow people to think about it for themselves so they have a real opinion that is not just like hoorah or America, we're the fucking global hedgemon. We're upset about what happened over the past four years or the past forty so we're gonna go fuck somebody up. Like that's not the answer. Guys, Like, if you want to fuck somebody up, it should be because you want to stop human trafficking and you want to stop, you know, seeing your cousins and daughters die of drug overdoses, like that may be your justification, but don't just make it some bombastic masculine, you know, battle cry. It needs to be. Yeah, the overcrrection is trying to caution against the overcruestion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not going to unfuck those kids. The over correction. It is not going to bring your cousin back to life, but we can. We need to have a solution to stop this from happening in the future, and I think that there is a way towards that. It's it might be ugly depending on what the opposition does, but there's no choice.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I give you a final final comments, dude.
Speaker 6: I was just gonna say I tend to agree with top on that. I think we are looking at a situation where it's very much like the economic bubble, right, and it's like, at some point we're going to have to get you know, shit on, it's going to have to burst. If we keep prolonging it, things get exponentially worse. And so I think, eat your vegetables of America. What's that I said, eat your vegetables America exactly. So I think it's one of those things we got to go through the fire first in order to come out of this, because I don't see a solution that's not messy. Uh yeah, you know, I'm sure there's better solutions, more nuanced ones, more thoughtful ones, but they're all going to be messy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I think it's going to be messy either way. And and a lot of this is out of our control. I mean, we're just three guys talking to the microphones here, so you know, but we do have some influence and I'm just going to try and put that these you know, more nuanced, more I hope, more thoughtful ideas out there, and hope that that reaches people before the propaganda wave comes, because it's already like cresting, like it's already approaching, and I just I can feel it. I can feel it. And uh, I hope I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: But I doubt with your platform now again, I know it's like last look, but with your platform now and the way media work not in the traditional sense anymore, there still is that old guard of there's a lot of people that listen to it, but your platform is not inconsiderable. You can get on Timcash, you can get on Dave Smith, you can get on other big shows, maybe even Joe Rogan at some point and say this stuff and cut this stuff off at the knees or at least present this kind of doubt. So like, this is huge what you're talking here and thinking the ideas that we're thinking through the comments that will come in after calling us this or that, but I'll read them. Then I'll see what these people are saying and perhaps I have to change my view or sharpen it or make it more nuanced because it's important because we're talking to somebody like a Clint Russell, or maybe somebody watches this that it gets spread, it gets spread along and it changes how people think. It's very possible in this day and age.
Speaker 2: Oh very And it's I mean I know this for a fact because I see Dave, you know, repeating my tweets like maybe it's just because it's similar thought and he had the same idea. I'm sure that happens sometimes too, but there are other times where I'm definitely inspiring that I see that with Tim Poole all the time. Rogan also follows me, so like these things do have a knock on effect. And you know, even if I don't get on Rogan, Dave definitely will, so you know, he'll he'll be putting his voice on the scale, so to speak. And I don't know, it's just a very interesting time. But anyways, guys, I really appreciated it. It ended up being much less contentious than I expected. But I thought it was actually very productive, which is rare in the in the internet bloodsport debate category. But I guess it wasn't really a debate. Anyways, tell people where they can follow you.
Speaker 5: You can find me on Twitter at David L. Corbo on Twitter, and you could also find Nephylum Death Squad wherever it is that you find podcasts. Also, come check out Timeline Cleanse. It airs on the Nefhlum Death Squad channel on Rumble Only, and go subscribe get Spencered, Go subscribe to Dangerous rtr D on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 6: Dangerous rt r D s Dangerous Retards on Twitter? Go and follow that and that way, that's going to be our catalog on Twitter for all of our episodes.
Speaker 2: So noise, follow and pick up a Liberty Luckdown shirt or hut at toplopsa dot com, top any other plugs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, toplopsa dot com. And also if you want to have if you want to see more contentious arguing atmosphere, that's very funny, you can watch Tower Gang. That's where I beat up on I really beat up on Clint. Here's where I talk to him like I a civilized human being.
Speaker 4: Thanks Clint.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no problem. At Libertylockpot. If you want to support my work, subscribe there. I'll follow you back. Liberty Lockdown is the show on locals. You can find me. Their support over there is great too, and last but not least, leave a five star review. Apple Podcasts, Spotify wherever you're listening right now. Share it around if you found this interesting or entertaining, should be both. I hope share it around and let people know that there are there are people that are trying to think these things through rationally and not just lead you astray. Appreciate you, peace.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Liberty Lockdown.
Speaker 5: Let's go get block home to Liberty in comp But yeah, it's on home.
Speaker 2: Where did it come from?
Speaker 1: And where did he